Speaker 1: Gotta have my phone. I'm just like your a tween daughter at dinner when you're trying to do the family thing or so Rosskin texts me when really insane stuff happens. Although how do I put this? You know, one of the things that's important to being a broadcaster is and it's really lost on a huge you know, really the majority I think of kind of the high profile broadcasters is and this goes for TV or radio, it goes for newspaper too. Really, if you're wrong or if you feel that something you did may have left the impression of something that you now know is inaccurate, right, it doesn't even have to be because you know, one of these weird newspaper things where they're like Trump. According to sources, Trump told fundraisers that he is actually Hitler. And then you're like, well, what, I'm sorry he said what? And then you find out later and then of course that's right on the front page. And then later you find out that Trump was at a fundraiser in the Upper Midwest where that the majority of in Minnesota, the majority of people claimed some sort of Germanic heritage or Norwegian heritage. He told fundraisers that he had German heritage right, and then that corrections on like page e seventy two never to be seen. It's not that bad. I sat on Friday. I was surprised that things didn't feel twenty sixteen y out there. But you know, the immediate freak out, the screaming, the uh, what are the sky screamers? Ross? Is that what they were called?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: Remember the people that were screaming at the sky sky screamers? I think is literally what they're being called. Like, I didn't see any of that, is it? Because and I saw some theories on this, so I wasn't the only one thinking this is it? Because they realized that it didn't help in twenty sixteen, and I thought, now like that level of let's hey, let's think about what we're doing and whether this is either a good thing or an effective thing. I realized that that doesn't exist among most of these idiots, or they would have changed things up, like, oh, maybe acting visually insane, where if this was one hundred years ago, they'd throw me in an asylum and that'd be clear. That's not what I'm advocate. Well, some of them probably because there's you know, there's crazy. It's all around, but we didn't see that, right, A bunch of women with uh with female genitalia hats haven't descended upon Washington. The the TikTok videos were there and all that, but like I felt, from our we gotta not do this.
Speaker 3: I think because I know I got a bunch of friends on the left. You know why I'm you know where I'm going with I don't. I don't. I can just tell you from my own perspective is Yeah, they're in complete shock there, and and they're choosing too.
Speaker 1: This is one of the theories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're choosing to instead of engage like before in Scream at the Sky, they're disengaging like I know, like three or four of them, or they've just completely deleted their Twitter x accounts because that's obviously the problem. And they've moved over to Blue Sky because the one thing that's going to help them is moving further into their echo chamber.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what, Ross and I didn't even talk about this before the show. This is this is where it's not that it didn't happen, it's that it happened differently. And that's why I wanted to literally in these these top of the hour spot blocks are our most important, most listened to because this is when people get up right, you know, hard time get up kind of stuff. So if you get up at five, you get up at six, you get up at seven anyway, And and I realized it is still all there, and in fact, in some cases there's some unique twists, and we're gonna go over. We're gonna go over some of those unique twists, right, and there's a lot of stuff that'll feel familiar. But the response has been different. And tortoising is what I saw. Somebody describe it as right, you know, the turtle pulls in and that is what Ross just described, right, And but they're also the crazies have also emerged. Man, the lunatics with the eyes. Why is it always the eyes.
Speaker 4: If you're a conservative woman, here's how I'm gonna fix your life. Okay, So you just got married to your husband. Your husband is blatant, just redneck garbage.
Speaker 5: You like him though, for some reason, something there is clicking. I'm gonna seduce your husband. I'm gonna seduce your husband. I'm going to look him in the eye and I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Explain with those eyes, with the I'm telling you you got to watch this video to you and in that note, oh, which part the shiny part up top where the skin's coming to the.
Speaker 3: Whole, how it takes up I don't know, like three fourths of the head.
Speaker 1: Oh you sure she wasn't one of those what's that lens? The fish eye? Was it a fish eye lens? Maybe? Was it? No?
Speaker 4: Okay, nobody has ever made me feel the way he has.
Speaker 5: And I'm younger than you conservative women that married him, And I'm gonna start like explaining that I'm just so fun and I like doing fun because you're probably.
Speaker 1: By the way, that is the sexiest bedroom voice, would you agree? Ross Right there she's and she's, oh, oh they married it.
Speaker 3: You can't do fun.
Speaker 5: And then once I do that and I implement your marriage arc, he's gonna cause some irrational feelings, which is going to establish itself in your marriage publish, and.
Speaker 4: Then you're gonna be like, why am I doing this for?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: This is where we get you.
Speaker 5: Get you get, you get, you get you get ja because then you're like, why am I supporting a guy that isn't doing anything for me?
Speaker 1: There go yeah, So uh, let me ask you a question. Rob married, so obviously I'm not to turrt. How many times did crazy eyes mixed gie Cap try to uh try to get witch?
Speaker 3: Let me check on the zero. Like everything she just said is insane. First off, she's assuming that like all married conservative women are are old. There's no yeah, she and she doesn't apparently know any any conservative women because pretty hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of them are.
Speaker 3: Like we've all seen the memes in the side by side. Let's compare women on the left to women on the right.
Speaker 1: Let's do that, dude, I went to when I was going to when I went to the watch parties, I mentioned, yeah, I had a little issue with one of them, but went to the watch parties. There are and I don't mean this in a creepy, old pervy way, there's a bunch of young twenty something year old women married, unmarried, beautiful, beautiful that are there. They're normal, they have conversations, nobody's running around, you know, I ask so much bathroom they're gonna they just it's just and and their husbands would be insane.
Speaker 3: The very deally things she's saying is to go with that marriage, you're not gonna have fun. Okay, I have a lot of fun in my marriage. We laugh all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what. You guys are disgustingly happy when I when I I don't know everything, but like people should be jealous of the marriage that you have. Then, unless you guys are killing people, well I guess that'll bring it closer together.
Speaker 3: So right, yeah, anyway, but then you have this like this Avril Lavine skater boy in this video trying to like seduce conservatives.
Speaker 1: Avril's far hotter than this chick.
Speaker 3: No, I said the skater boy.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, skater boy, Okay, all right, fair enough, fair enough, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, she's just gonna get was she gonna roll into the country club? Dude, dude, you ever seen the wives? You see the young wives of the North Carolina country Club, far younger, far hotter than this, far more normal. So please so if yeah, if whatever, this and and and but here's the thing that's the thought process of what she wants to accomplish this horrific right, But it takes two to tango and I don't know, maybe a few rejections where they're like run along, sonny, right, you know? Is what she needs to adjust her attitude and Frankly, she was the least It's probably the least crazy we have in the audio today. Right I'm just I'm scanning real quick. I mean, not necessarily the person doing it, but the subject of it. She might be the least crazy.
Speaker 3: You know, we had and we talked about this last week after the election, and I'm going to go back to it. We we had a meeting with the Big Boss right right about like it was. The meeting was about ratings, what would be better for the show ratings wise, who who would like to win? And the Boss is like, O would probably be great for Kamala to win, because you know, the audience would tune in and they would like, you know, hate listen. Yeah, I made the point. I said, no I would it would go the opposite. Would you would see you would see people, Yes, you would see people like you said turtling or whatever you called it. People would disengage because they've been so dejected over the past four years, and they would just say, I need a time out. I'm not going to listen. I'm going to turn off all this sort of conservative I can't do it anymore. And but what you're seeing now because Trump one is the same thing from people on the left, where they're just not engaging.
Speaker 1: You know, I saw something horrific, not horrific. She can do what she wants. This is not my ex that was the teacher that I've mentioned. This was somebody who became a teacher. She wasn't a teacher. But when I was in college I dated very conservative girl. I saw her. I haven't seen her social media. I went on Facebook for the first time forever. Yeah, and I'll explain why I was doing so much social media. I had a lot of downtime yesterday, but I went on there and I saw one of her posts, and I realized I hadn't seen it forever. And she's flipped full moon back and she became a teacher. And I don't know if the I in in by the way in Minnesota is where it is where she ended up moving. And we didn't we didn't date when she was when I was in there in Minneapolis and all that she moved there after, but she is. She was on Facebook and all she kept posting about how she's crying and watching cartoons all day. Well, I don't know if Veteran's Day is a holiday in the school district where she teaches, but I probably not. If it's Tim Walls Minnesota, that girl's got it. She's got to go shape young minds.
Speaker 3: Today it is here and a Lincoln is a day off from school.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. I don't again, or at the very least tomorrow. What's she going to be walking in. We have audio from a teacher in California that's backcrap, crazy man. But there was two things that made me so angry, and I shouldn't let it do that to me. Don't get me wrong, There's nothing makes me angry, and then there's angry with a purpose aroun I'm like, oh, I can't wait to share this idiot's audio or story or quota or whatever it is with the rest of you and let you know what I think of that, because that's cathartic. There's others stuff or I want to punch pieces of electronics I own to be clear, not the person the piece of electronics. One FEMA field director that is the that is one that is of the two, that is the more enraging because that person was an official representative of the US government. And I'm sure by now you probably know the story. We just didn't get to it, because it didn't break until Friday. This FEMA, this this FEMA field director who was telling who was ordering staff. Let me be very clear, ordering staff during their hurricane recovery efforts that if they see they see a house or a half a house, right, let's think about who they're talking to or where a house used to be. And there are any remnants of Trump yard signs, maybe a flag, maybe the vehicles that are now flipped upside down, or in that tree over there have some bumper stickers that say Trump, just walk on by the exact thing. Do you remember the weeks of scolding you receive from your own governor, our own governor, our own soon to be governor that if you merely suggested that politics could influence a disaster response, which is a thing the Dems made their bones on with the Katrina stuff, that if you even suggested that what were you? You were a purveyor of disinformation, you were gonna You're gonna get people killed. You're making it so storm victims don't want to come forward. You're you're your fear mongery. You're just a hateful, horrible, terrible person with disinformation, which, by the way, Ross did you see over the weekend that Trump's going to disallow? And frankly, I don't know exactly how I feel about this because it is it isn't it is a word that is a technical word. But like he's like the when I'm president, you can't use disinformation. He's playing the pronoun game, is what he's doing, right, Because the Democrats are going to gnash their teeth and they're all and they're going to be like, well, you can't do that. You can't you manipulate you know who used to you know Ross, you know who House used to manipulate language, going back to the German thing, right, So that's what we're going to see. And it's like, you, what did they change uh to? You couldn't say pregnant woman? Right, didn't they just change this? And yeah, you have to say, what is it?
Speaker 2: Birth?
Speaker 1: Birth? Parent? Right? But I'm not making this up. This is something. So when you read legal ease, you read the actual documents. This is why it's it's so performative. Most people will never lay eyes on the documents necessarily except in very specific circumstances. But you know, most of those internal things that nobody reads, they're policing, how they how they how they write it, so you can't say mother, You got to say birthing parent or whatever. This is something the Biden administration did. That's what Trump's gonna do. And he's doing it with words like disinformation. Well, disinformation does have actual purposes when you're talking about it. The problem is overutilizing it to do it. So it'll be interesting to see how he he puts it up, you know, how he goes about it. But understand that when he's doing that stuff, even if you shake your head a little like I do, I'm like, is this the best it's It is exactly turn about fair play in the minds of everyone going in with Trump because it's easy and frankly, you started it. I don't know if you started it, but you definitely made the most of it. It's gonna be What is gonna be wild is undoing day? Okay, that first day does he do? What did? Biden signed ninety one executive orders undoing Trump immigration things? Just Trump just signed them back in. I see that he's tapped Tom Homan to handle this process. That is a great thing. I've told you how much how funny I think Tom serious funny Tom Holman is, but he is. He's seemingly beholden to no one, and he will take no crap. I don't know. The man's got anything to live for. I mean that in a good way, other than getting the job done. That's great. At least of Phonic will probably be the UN ambassador. That's funny, that's great, and onward and upward from here. And meanwhile, we have a whole swath of government where people like this FEMA director continue to operate. In fact, I'm gonna give you a little a little I didn't mean to do it as an experiment, but damn it was eye opening, just a little little slice of my weekend and how weird it was. And we'll do that and catch you that crazy teacher audio and everything else coming up here on the Case he Day radio program. So I had a kind of a unique experience over the weekend. I had to go to our nation's capital, which I simultaneously enjoy because I'm a history nerd and it's cool, man, And you know what, here's what I love about the going to the capitol too. If I have if I have time to take a little stroll along the the National Mall, which I did because I was there for high level meetings or anything like that. It was it was quick, and then I basically I'm like all right. So I had the rest of them a Saturday, and because I flew up first thing Saturday morning and it's already rage inducing flying in. And here's why, because I'm staring out the window. I'm a windows sitter whatever, because I don't want I there's if there's one thing on a plane I don't want to deal with, it's your bladder. I'm good, I can hold it for the forty eight minute flight up to DC. I got this and it was a good thing because the person on the aisle there apparently has no control anyway. Yeah, so I'm staring out the window. I generally got my AirPods in. Sometimes they're on for those of you have the newer ones. Sometimes they're just noise canceling because I want if you talked to But I usually have those things in because they're a good visual indicator to cut down eighty percent of it. It's not that I don't like talking to people. Even on a plane, I'll be fine, But for some reason with DC, I just get fixated and you know why if you've ever flown, whether it's into Dalls or to Reagan, yeah, I call it Reagan. Whatever. But normally when you fly into a city, when you fly into a city, what are the neighborhoods around the airport? Generally like the usually not your nicer ones. Now different cities have different things, but that's been my experience, but there's a there's a there is a stark difference a lot of times because airport noise is the thing, right, A stark difference sometimes.
Speaker 2: With d C.
Speaker 1: The quality of the homes and the size of the you know, the various neighborhoods, they're all like half mill seven hundred and fifty I'm sure they're not all as you get further out on the other side of Dolls, maybe not. But stuff's expensive. There's a reason that those zip codes around DC are the most expensive constantly when they do those lists, and I'm staring out the window and I'm just looking at every one of those half mill seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars homes, million dollar homes as you get closer in, and that's where your federal dollars are going for. And I know this will irritate some people. For a group that produces tangibly nothing that we have seen. And for those of you go, well, come on, they you know they order or services or what I got all that? But do you remember ross. Do you remember during COVID when companies weren't able to ship food to the grocery store. Do you remember what that looked like in the grocery stores they couldn't, you know, because the ports were closed and all that. Do you remember what happened within just like a week, we had people creating fake pictures of food. You know, you'd walk down the aisle, you look down a little like, oh, there it stocked, and you would go to it and it's like just a picture that they put a picture. Do you remember how much your life changed during the first week of when the government shut down under Obama? Do you remember all the drastic changes you had to make in your life?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I do not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, neither does anybody else. And unless they tried to get within one hundred feet of a rock, a piece of stone in the form of a veterans memorial with their barricades, or had the sheer audacity you'd want to drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway otherwise. So that's why I say stuff like that. It doesn't mean that I like the federal government has in my opinion, and if you're a constitutionalist, it has a role. In fact, some guys riot wrote it down and then specifically so you'd stop adding to the role, they went and if it's not in here and you don't amend this thing, that's not for you. That's how we got the role ruling that we did, because it's pretty clear. So with that in mind, I'm looking at it and that's just rage inducing to me. Not I'm not punching the window of the plane though, because you know that's how you get on the no fly list. So anyway, I go there and I I do the touristy kind. I do the one thing I was up there for, and then I do the tourist you thing. Don't worry if I'm not interviewing for another job or whatever. I was just seeing a friend so and he had just moved over to DC. We hadn't seen each other in years. I'm not trying to be cryptic. It's just not really not into your business. So we.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 1: I go over and I see him and his family, he's not involved in politics. I would point this out. He is involved in the same business I am. And I go see that. And I was only going to see him for lunch and all that because him and his wife were going to do something. I'm just spending a good chunk of the afternoon, all right. So about four o'clock, I'm out of there and I'm like, I'm gonna go. And I always stay the same place right near the Capitol. I've mentioned Phoenix Park Hotel. I like it there, and it's interesting because it's close enough to the Capitol where you have specifically bars that are the favorite haunts of left wing staffers. You have areas where you're gonna run into nothing but Republicans if you get over to the Congressional Club, that is the GOP kind of country club over there. And I can get access there through some people I know. And I just did the thing, and the weather it was a little rain, but the weather was nice for the most part. And I did that and I just listened and I'm telling you, and I don't mean to be over dramatic. It was kind of different. I got the again with the Airpod's great thing. If you want to be a little little spy guy. And it was the amount of people that were having these hushed conversations about well, what you know about what are you gonna do? Are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: If there's gonna be cuts over there? Are you doing? You putting your resume together as you talk to so and so. I just get a little chunks and pieces of it. There is panic with some now a lot of it. Unfortunately. Well I shouldn't say unfortunately, because I don't know the quality of the job that they do. Again, this is not me against government workers, but the people are like, oh, yeah, those homes are a million plays. I'm sure they are. So I'm trying to under exaggerate here because I'm still, you know, a lot of feet in the air, So I don't know. They're clearly very nice homes. And and I'm just listening, and there's this thing in my head where, for about the fourth time I hear this hush tone conversation, people are not interacting with each other how they normally do. It's clear the malaise is in Washington, and that's not surprising. And as I'm sitting there and I'm listening to this, the part of my heart that is is just solid stone goes good. And then I'm I'm I feel a little bit. I'm like, that's that's probably a rough way to feel. I shouldn't because like I work in radio. Ross you work in radio. The idea that you may have to uproot your life and move to the other side of the country on a moment's notice is a thing. And sometimes maybe that's what you want. Most of the time it's not. And and yeah, I'm and you know what, I got a spring in my step. I look like Joe Biden at that last presser right after the election that we were talking about on Friday, right, were the dudes doing the what's he's doing? The moonwalk?
Speaker 3: I don't know if you saw it. No, it was crazy, we're saying off air. I felt like that for the past week, since last Tuesday, everything seems a lot lighter.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw somebody on Twitter saying her act saying, you know, the birds are chirping, it's prettier, you know, and that chick from Family Ties, Justine Bateman, Yeah Bateman, she summed it up.
Speaker 1: She said, you know, back in the day, some Justine Babement she said, you.
Speaker 3: Know it feels in the past three and a half years we were holding our breath and walking on eggshells and then you can like release it, right, Yeah, that's how it feels. Do you think she was radicalized by her little brother, the greedy Michael P.
Speaker 1: Keaton? Yeah, yeah, probably, yeah, probably probably got her in Patriots Front or whatever. Oh do you see Ril's freaking out over Patriot Front to this morning? Yeah, I haven't seen it. We'll get to it, all right. So I mentioned this all start with the FEMA director. I don't want to give you a little slice of it. But then yesterday I'm I'm flying out at Dollars because I'm stupid. So I get over there, and you know how traffic is in DC. So by the time I get over there, I'm like ninety ten thousand hours early. So I go into the lounge and it's like a funeral in there. It's like a funeral in there, and I'm just sitting there and I'm like, oh, this is so and I just got I That's why I did so much social media yesterday because I would sit there with my phone like I'm listening to music. I'm just listening. I'm just taking it around me, and I don't need specifics like I'm trying to get your social Security number. I'm trying to understand how people are processing and dealing with this. And then every now and then i'd see something, I'd start laughing or whatever, and I would realize, I'm the only person in this room laughing right now. And it wasn't everyone, but it was clear. I was sitting over in the malaise section, right where people are longingly staring out the window having their little hush conversations. And again, I'm just like good, because here's the thing. There is a fine line between having consequences if you're not doing your job correctly and then just mass slaughter from a job front right where you bringing a hatchet guy and he fires thirty percent of the staff. And I feel like one of the things that is missing in Washington most days is the idea that not the mass cuts, but just the idea that if you are just functionally not doing your job or using your job to literally discriminate against people as alleged that that FEMA director is by telling them to skip Trump houses again, a thing that I was told is disinformation by my own governor and scolded and warned against talking about and all of you were too, and then you're soon to be governor that it's happening, that's actually happening, and heads need to roll. Ross. I saw you post on this. The idea that that woman from FEMA wouldn't pay some sort of penalty other than losing her job is beyond me. But I promise you if it was the other way around, you would have they'd have some scientists from one of the universities that have some other folks and they would be running that. You know, by your your negligence killed a woman, right, she couldn't get assistants and and then I don't know her her spirit gave out and then she died. You know, whatever the reason, they would find the story. I'm not saying that they need to go make up the story. I'm saying what she did is criminal. You know, she needs to be in prison. But I mean going back to your point where you know you're looking around and you said, good, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how many because how many times have we seen no, no, not not with this group of people, Because how many times have we seen this group of people fail and they fall forward? Yeah, and this goes back, not even the FEMA thing. We've seen this going back way back to Lowis Learner.
Speaker 1: Remember, yeah, dude, we're like we need to unmind meld today too.
Speaker 3: They are corrupted. They continuously fall upwards when they fail, and it's just there is there's this.
Speaker 1: How do you do that?
Speaker 3: How do you say, I'm not gonna help somebody who went through, you know, lost everything in a hurricane because they would Tump sign up. You are a disgusting person and you belong in prison.
Speaker 1: Also, also, if you're even a modicum religious, which most of these folks probably aren't, but if you are, if you go to if you go buy a piece of property and the house is gone, but the Trump signs there, you should help those people. They're freaking sight. They're signs still there, their house is gone. The hell's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: I really what I want to see, and I know it's not gonna happen. You're saying, you know, how's that first day gonna go? Where Biden did all the executive orders? What is Trump gonna do? In my hand, what I want to see, what I would love to see is I'm picturing that video of the president from Argentina in my head Mille ripping it down, and he's like, you know, this is gone and this is gone and this is gone, and we're gonna cut all this. It's gonna fix inflation and then maybe we can save ourselves and not have hyperinflation. That's what I would like to see.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I know it's not gonna happen like that, but it would be an amazing if it did.
Speaker 1: What was he saying to you, kat Was he saying despera Sita? I can't remember what he was saying. He's like, gone, gone, gone, and yeah, and he goes through it. I think he took like what two thirds of Now, I don't think he implemented all that, but he cut a bunch of them.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I was seeing stuff coming out. I don't know if it's been you know, confirmed or whatever, but about how Trump wants to take the EPA and move it out of North North Virginia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are I've read stuff about like this is. Do you remember when they were talking about that in North Carolina with the DMV to what Rocky Mount or whatever. Like I understand the idea that hey, you know this, this is these are a lot of really good jobs we should spread him around the problem of the federal level. As you know, is it's a district, and it's a district for a reason. And I would I don't know enough to tell you how I really feel about it without literally talking to a lawyer on this, right, because what there's there's there's a reason if you think the founding fathers had a lot of good ideas, and then you know even those around who were at the time when they were trying to figure out all the new capital stuff that you had a lot of holdovers there. If you think that they really knew what they were talking about with things like the electoral college and all that, you have to realize that they there was a lot of thought to our founding fathers and even you know the first generation after that, people who were directly influenced by them, about why it needs to be a district and not part of a state. So yeah, and I have seen that floated. I don't know, maybe they go ahead and do that. But here's my final closing thing on this. In my mind, when I said to myself, good, there was an image that flashed before my head and it wasn't Lois Learner. It was Peter Struck do you know the image I'm talking about Peter Struck. Remember he is the one of the two the FBI little Randy couple with their text messages, and the image that will be burned into my retina I die.
Speaker 3: It looks like when he the devil.
Speaker 1: Is that satanic smirk he's giving during his congressional testimony, And when I said good, and then I felt a little bad, and that resonated my mind, I said good again. So yeah, as has it hard in my heart? Is that the most compassionate thing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Probably not. And again there's probably going to be some people who are doing their jobs just because even when you start purging numbers, the spoiled cream is going to rise to the top. Because these are upward mobility. They're going to try to protect people who are the problem, and not just because the guy who just grinds out and does his job over at the whatever, right, he doesn't have the political protection surrounding him necessarily if he doesn't actively involve himself and pledge fealty and all that. So I don't know what it looks like, but thank you Peter Struck for relieving my conscience of how I felt. And then I read a. I was reading a piece yesterday where there has there is a bunch of resignations over at the DOJ, like a lot, a lot, like way outside the bounds of what's going on. In one article they said that they've seen roughly three to four times depending on which part of the D I J DJ The normal is because when after an election, a lot of times that's that's when you get the big flood of people who are maybe making a change these but but it's it's usually more on the other branch, on the congressional side of things, not the administrative side as much. And yeah, people are getting out of there. Well, why do you think they're getting the hell out of DJ? They don't want to. They have to smell somethings. I mean, granted, obviously Trump's looking at it, but if you're not doing anything wrong, what do you care? We still are going to have a DOJ, Department of Justice. Portions of it are definitively outlined in the enumerated powers. This is not Uh, it comes to how you stack it. Why are you all getting the hell out of there? Is it because you don't want to sit in a deposition? Is it because you realize Shenanigans were afoot, and you don't want to be within a thousand miles of it. Do you think yourself are going to go to jail because you're like one of these FEMA people is like that, we're not gonna help him. He's got a Trump son. Absolutely disgusting, disturbing. And even though the next person I'm going to tell you about is not a government employee, so you know, I rank them less despicable than this, this FEMA field director. It also is amazing to me how people are willing to sacrifice what they're willing to sacrifice their future. I'll tell you more coming up. I was not insurrect. I will tell you this though. When I was up. I was up in DC for about a day and a half this weekend, and I went down the National Law I was visiting a friend who took a job there, not working for the government. That have been liked. No is this a good time right now go over there? But anyway, but I so I went on the National Well weather it was nice, and for those of you who have either lived in DC or spent some time there, there's not a lot of nice nice days in DC. Every time I'm up there. It's either like can it be unreasonably cold for what it is? Or shall we make it so humid you think you're in the rainforest. And so I'm like, oh, this is great. And so I did the full walk because frankly I could use it from the Washington Monument all the way down the Lincoln Memorial, right, you know that standardal thing. And as I was getting close to Lincoln Memorial, now there were protests, but I don't even know that there were more, although there was one that was off to the side, which I think was probably an organized one, but I don't even know what that was for because it was on the other side. So I'm strolling through there, and as I get the Lincoln Monument, I'm scanning because all I want is to see that Native American elder or those black Israelites you know from that video. But sadly, I did not see either of them. There were a lot of the River to the Sea people, though I know you're shocked. So anyway, I'm plugging through there. I got thoughts going through my head, but the insurrectoring was not one of them. Well, whether it is an actual insurrection or what people want to label one. No, I just kinda kind of enjoyed myself. But I was having trouble because I told you, I'm sitting there and I'm kind of listening to how people are interacting with each other and the conversations. And there's places you can go if you know anything about DC, there's place you can go where you're guaranteed to run into a gaggle of people that likely work for congressional offices. And I'm not gonna lie. I went to a few of those. Back right across from the White House there there is a bar that is where the press goes. That is on the north side of the on the north side of the White House. There in that hotel, why is in the name of the hotel? Escape me. It's a very famous hotel, but uh, and it has a little cutesy name, and you can go in there and you walk in and see, uh, you know, Saliza in there or trying to think who all works out of the d C CNN, like this is where they go. And so I was poking my head in there, and I got to tell you, I wasn't spotting any of these cats in the wild. I think as Ross and I were talking about you went to d C on a hall. I'm aware that it's a holiday weekend. Yes, what I can't go to DC. People are judging me for the timing anyway. Yeah, yeah, I'm sitting there and I'm not seeing that there's cats in the wild. And this goes back to how we started this show today. And I'm gonna get into some more audio in your calls here in a moment I turtling, tortoising, where where people are just like they're not going out and doing the normal stuff and and for whatever reason, I look, if you're a member of the media, do you want to be seen in public? Do you want to do you want to be seen? If you're Nate Silver from five thirty eight and Ross, did you see the tweet thing where he better guy one hundred thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to know if the how that was? You know what happened with that?
Speaker 1: I'm sure you're a lunatic and you you couldn't you snap and you lose your mind on a dude and then try to, you know, money flex him for one hundred k and he's like, yeah, let's do it. That Trump would win. Trump had to win Florida by eight Well guess what pay up? Did you see the MSNBC reporter who lost her craft her council deleted? Now, these people are broken. Arguably they're even more and that's why others are broken. That's why people right now are being fund raised by the Harris campaign. I'm not making this up. And it's predominantly to close the eighteen million dollar negative balance that they have, which is that's that's bonkers, man. But when you blew through a billion dollars, oh ross, did you see some of the breakdowns of where that money went. Do you you know that big globe thing whatever it is in Vegas? Right, the whole were the whole dome they call it the eye or something right, the eye or something. Isn't it No, that's London or is it the dome?
Speaker 3: What do they call it?
Speaker 1: Whatever? Yeah, you've been people know what I'm talking about. Do you know they rented that each day for like the last two weeks of the election, and it cost a half million dollars per I think it was, no, it was half million dollars per day. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw Trump was saying He's gonna pay off their.
Speaker 1: Debt and then Trump's like, hey, we got some cash left over. Some would say we're physically responsible, you know, because my kid Baron did what eighteen of your people did.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I had so many friends in the left who are like completely deleted their ex Twitter account because they're like, you know, this is propaganda and not realizing that maybe you know, going further into your echo chamber, which is blue Sky, isn't going to help you. But also the thing I've been seeing is from several of them, they send me screen caps of I guess you know, on Wednesday and Thursday, they're still getting these text messages saying, hey, for another five hundred dollars, you can help us on these uh these races still going on in California, Arizona to save the house. And they're all like, dude, I'm done. I'm never donating another penny again.
Speaker 1: Well so, and then on what I saw is I saw like these accounts for these hyper political you know, these influencers, the ones who are all over at the White House for the U for that photo op. Right, they're out there and they're spending a narrative that the money is for a secret secret plan B. Right, they figured out a legal loophole and they're gonna put Trump. And I was reading this just hey, they're gonna put Trump in prison. They found a way to do it for the four years he won't become president. But they need money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I've seen they were saying. The reason that the Kamali side is being so silent now, it's because they're planning on a secret, super secret, double secret, classified secret recount. Oh wow, we is gonna which is gonna prove that starlink changed the votes in the swing states. So they've gone all Q.
Speaker 1: And by the way, there is the second the second part of the starlink thing is uh lunatics going uh elon. Trump bought the election by only sending starlinks to swings states and it's it's election, it's bribery and he should be in prison. Ross. Could you think of any other reason why over this fall, North Carolina, Florida, and Georgia might have been recipients of starlink devices other than buying the election.
Speaker 3: Sure, let me check on the other hurricanes. Oh wow, yeah, but they didn't really talk about those on the news. Yeah, to be fair, because people wouldn't know, would they if they to be fair. If they're trying to say that in some way that did affect the election. Perhaps they did, because there were people without, without homes, living in tents where their house used to be, trying to connect to the internet, and.
Speaker 1: They're fighting for the state to take their kids.
Speaker 3: Right and after you offered them what was it, seven hundred and fifty dollars for their entire life, they might be a little pissed off at the federal government. And then, you know, I don't know, here comes Elon and Trump coming to bring the starlink so you can communicate with your loved ones. Could possibly be that ly, you know, find if they're alive, to kate in some instances, I mean, if you really you want to get down to this. Yeah, I did see a bunch of people offering kamala is seven hundred and fifty dollars, which I did think was it was funny the first thirteen times, okay, fifteen, Okay, it's still kind of funny. But yeah, all right, everyone wants to know, did you go to the Korean War vetch?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: I went to uh, I went to all I yes, I went to all of the veterans. Because it's Veterans Weekend and they had people out there. You know, they had a Veterans group and active duty soldiers that were, you know, doing the thing. I did go over to Arlington. That was crazy for for like, just to get over there. That's yeah. I saw a bunch of Marines wishing each other happy birthday walking around, so yeah, yeah, and I took that because again, this is this is stuff I like, and even though I've been there before, to go see it, and you know, Veterans Day Weekend is a pretty good time if you want to go check those out. But yeah, no, the Veterans War Memorial Ross. Have you seen the Korean Memorial? This is no, I haven't. I haven't been up to DC in forever. Oh yeah, yeah, this is it. It's down towards Link and that's the part that's the side I walk on. I don't walk on the other side of the National Mall because there's better trees for shade on it.
Speaker 3: I didn't like, you know, I really walked around DC and looked around once and I wasn't a fan. I was super excited to go and I thought when I would be there and I would see the White House, then I would have this feeling of like patriotism. But I remember standing in front of it, like looking at the White House on you know, in Pennsylvania Avenue. I'm looking at it and looking around, and instead of feeling like this feeling of patriotism, I felt like this thick feeling of power. Like it wasn't a good feeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to think of the where I know what you're saying. I'm trying to think of the way it feels authoritarian, Yeah a little bit, yeah, yeah, And I mean I understand the protection angle of it, and yeah, it's pretty big, and of course it sits there. But by the way, the best way to see or to go watch the White House if you're not gonna do it at ground level is they have a rooftop bar right across the street at the w You don't have to be staying there. You can go up there, probably want to get one drink. They're like a gazillion dollars, But I would like to pop up there. But I'm with you. I normally don't walk around and do the tourist thing because I havn't done it once or twice. But the weather was just so nice. Is what it was, but and I wanted to go see down with the various war memorials if they'd have some stuff going on, and they did. They had a lot of like people explaining stuff and telling stories and it was it was. It was cool. But if the weather had not been nice, I'd be with you, man, I'd go I'd gone and seen my buddy. I'd have probably gone, well obviously to the hotel. But the hotel where I stay at has an Irish pub in its So what do I need to go anywhere for? Right there? It is anyway? Yeah, so yeah, good recommendation. We'll do another DC discussion another day though. I want to get some calls and we got lots of audio to get to jamal uh. Are you wanting to get sad? Maybe for your happy music? What would you like, sir? Are you just.
Speaker 2: We told you so? How about we told you so much about the female story? Number one? But let's go to what some people in the Democrat Party now are pushing around. They told us, oh, respect to vote, respect democracy. They are now from telling Joe Biden he should quit resign so Kamala Harris can be president for the last few days so she can make it and be the first black female president. You know what, Casey, I have said it over and over.
Speaker 1: The Barry Bonds asterisk for the rest of her life. Whatever, it's not even the craziest thing they're saying should happen. We'll get into that a little later.
Speaker 2: But you know what, Casey, for them to even say that shows you their utter despise for the American people. They believe that we are servants to them to do what we say. We didn't believe even prior the liars, the HIMSA NBC, we didn't believe that of them.
Speaker 1: Me, Dad, let me ask you a question. Hold on, because I don't want to retread a bunch of ground just because I'm up against the clock. Do you you thought at any point did you think Joe Biden should resign at no point, no point in his president If I go back and pull the tapes, Jamal when.
Speaker 2: Yes, when he first got in, I thought Joe Bidens should I thought Joe Bidis should have resigned when he first did I after Afghanistan and people were like, hey, he's mentally the cloud. We knew this when he ran it twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Don what do you care? What do you care if he resigns tomorrow. And I mean they're gonna take it seriously, but it's going to have an asterisk over it. It's gonna be, uh, who is the guy who got shot his third month? Right, there's almost he didn't even serve a full tour. He didn't serve what three weeks or something? So I mean, are you're.
Speaker 2: Talking about president he dies for pneumonia?
Speaker 1: Remember his Taylor Fillmore. But but the point is like, who cares if you think you should resign because he's mentally Did you see him losing a battle to sand over the weekend?
Speaker 2: Yes, but you know what case she It still goes to the point of me and America said we'll have a black woman as president. As a dad is a daddy of black little girls. I don't want an opportunity taken from black black little girls to actually be the first black female president. What they're doing is she has been an absolute failure all her life. Have me and what was she has? Well? But men have given her and how she earned it. That all I'm gonna say. Since she has been an absolute failure, and for me and who have black daughters to sit here and be told that we have to take the scraps off of floor. This is the scraps off of floor. Because she couldn't do it, she got blown out, But you still don't give it to her. No, this is as a black man.
Speaker 1: This is why I push you. This is why I push you on this because that is a really good point. And but I but I and and this is this is why I'm saying, if you thought this, why don't you think that now? Because I don't want you to on this point to be perceived as a hypocrite, because I saw you screaming about this this weekend. So the fact that the fact that it could undermine an actual achievement is a very valid point, especially when you're approaching it from a personal standpoint, because you got little girls. Man lead with that, lead with that Yes, they see.
Speaker 2: Then we find out they were shouldn't you know? We find out why people was mad at them because they was ignoring Joe Biden and her through the atmosphere where somebody have a Trump sign outside their house, you're going to ignore them and not do them helpful.
Speaker 1: I know, jail straight to Gipmo. I'm with you. Well, maybe, but it's really expected of the house people down there. But but there are actual statues that this woman broke their actual statue if it's true. Again, but this is why you have Jamal, I got I gotta go, and I'm glad you're fired up this all right, I have a good one there. Yeah, yeah, the first Jamal lead with that, because then people can't just dismiss you as being hypocritical. I think that's a very valid point. I can't approach it from my own personal experience, but that makes sense to me, and and yeah, and the other stuff. But the other thing is too you also have to be like, yeah, let's uh you know, yeah, President silver Alert, Yeah, let's give that another two months. What's the worst that could happen? So anyway, all right, uh Donna, what's up?
Speaker 2: Good morning, casey morning.
Speaker 6: I owe you an apology for what I thought.
Speaker 2: I thought you were off hob nobbin and elbow rubbin up in DC today, that you're gonna take the day off. No, and you're interview, you are at work.
Speaker 1: They were here, so and.
Speaker 6: I owe you an apology because I I sort of.
Speaker 1: Well, I couldn't the late and sea lag would be a lot on that. But yeah, no, no, no, I just went up to see a buddy. They coincided with some other stuff I did not in per I did text a former member of Congress to ask what something was, because I just assumed it was a money pit that Congress paid for. But I at no point did I, uh physic come in physical contact knowingly with any member of any elected person.
Speaker 2: So you weren't having dinner with any You weren't having dinner with any fat cats or dignitary.
Speaker 1: I was having dinner with fat fellow dudes who liked to drink and eat an Irish put right, don I got to roll and right up, thank you very much. Yeah, I don't know they are fact that well. There were definitely no cats because it was a it was a fancy or fancier bar. We don't a lot of stupid cats in there. But anyway, all right, we'll be back hang on. As we talked about on Friday, I wondered where the crazy he was. I hoped it didn't manifest. I know there's gonna be small batches of it, but not like taking over DC, burning hardworking immigrants, limos, slash life savings to the ground, sky screamers, you name it. I thought, maybe just because of the ineffectiveness last time that we wouldn't see that. But nah, nah, we're all in on this stuff and it's every little thing once again that do you know two things happen over the weekend, or actually one's happening today and then the other happened over the weekend. IVY League students, IVY League students, Harvard University, Pennsylvania, Columbia, and I did Yales yell on here when those three are in this article. I'm sure Yield did something ready headline. IVY League students offered crams, legos and cookies with milk to cope with Trump's election win. Do you know what Columbia University did today? They are protesting veterans because of course they are, obviously so. Yeah, so over the weekend, these smartest, brightest people in the country, right, the ones that IVY League students, we're so last week and now into the first part of this week, are so unable to cope that they're giving them. Somebody wrote me an email to you'ar heard of a rage room? Yeah, tho's been around for a while, Servey, And it's not even a political thing. So rage rooms where you're in like you just take a bat in there and start whacking busted appliances and stuff and mirrors and all of that. Those are things that exists, and in fact, in this article here they talk about a rage room because you know, they got rage rooms. They got they got rooms the remember a duke, they had the rooms with the puppies in it. We're making fun of that, not that we're not making fun of puppies. Puppies are great, but you know that you have to like import puppies on camp so the students can function in this really high level academic environment that they had to function very well to probably get into or you know, run a four fifteen forty. Yeah, now you want to be careful. You got to be very careful that if you have both of those, you don't mistakenly walk into the puppy room when you think you're walking into the rage room, because that'll be career ending. I'll let you do the math on what that would look like. So, yes, elite colleges across the US canceled classes, postponed exams, told students that they could color to cope. It literally says color to cope, color to cope. This is a posting by the University of Pennsylvania color to cope Ivy League schools as well as let's see, oh wait, hold on leftist professors at Columbia University, and then bang College, which if you want to get more moon Battie, that one's like New York Moon bat plus up to and eleven, which is where the Barnard College is the section of Columbia of the sister thing. But at that section, that that big lot where they had really the craziest press conferences, right, So yeah, they're they're at full fledge. And again they're going to be protesting. You protest veterans today because why not, that's what you do right on Veterans Day, protest veterans. So yeah, yeah, no, things are things are absolutely backcrap crazy, and so the everything that we thought was going to be there is there, is there. That's what I said. You don't want to put the puppies accidentally in the rage room. We're walking to the puppy room thinking you're walking in the rage room with your your eye and ear protection and your bad I'm just telling you what not to do. People are horrified. I'm not suggesting to do it, trying to try avoid a tragedy helping, but on an individual level, there's still some amazing stories out there.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for this? This is from Fox News. Many Democrats feeling too exhausted to launch resistance movement for another Trump presidency. Okay, I'll click this because again, this is what I was talking about on Friday. Are more people going to try to either be understanding or at the very least do it. Ross and I were talking about just disconnect, which is fine. I'm never going to force anyone to talk. I would prefer in almost any social setting, and Ross, you're the same way. You tell me if you are because of what I do for a living, I would prefer to talk about almost anything else in the world than the news and politics in a social setting. I don't. I don't want to do it. I don't want to do it with family, I don't want to do it with friends. I don't want to do it with strangers. I mean, I do do it, but you know, it comes down to what you do. And I was joking with Pete Callender before the election. I said, I'm just so glad that nobody's gonna ask me who do I think is gonna win. I don't dislike the people asking it, but just understand I get asked that one gazillion times every four years. So like, if you want to just withdraw, if you just want to talk about sports, you want to talk about can I can I make an art? Can I say this? The Minnesota Vikings have the greatest touchdown dances ever, hands down. I know it's a small thing, but it's not a political thing. Ross. Did you see my Minnesota Vikings running back there with the I.
Speaker 3: Saw it this morning. I was scrolling and I saw it. Yeah, you know she's retired.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, she did so the uh uh. It was a very low scoring game, but we got the w and when the Vikings scored, dude started doing the ray Gun dance from the Australian Break Dancer. I'm like, dude, this is a good yeah, Ross, you ever see little things that are inconsequential, but it just like what a good day to be a fan of in your case, the Bills right in my cam. I'm just like, yeah, I'm just so glad I'm a Vikings fan, even though they put me through torture, absolute torture. Little stuff like that, Dude, their their end zone celebration stuff is now I'd be losing my mind as a fan if they weren't, if they were under five hundred. Like, do we need to practice the ray gun? I don't think we do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said it last year with Miami the Dolphins there, Yeah, it's like these crazy celebrations in the end zone. It was like, dude, you need to focus here.
Speaker 1: Man, you fans remember, do you remember if you're a Dolphin. I don't mean to make fun of my brother's a Dolphins fan. I have no idea why. I know it's I've never had to explain to me by him. But like right now, the biggest moment in the Dolphins fans life is when tu Us slides right. That's because then he's not gonna get concussed, and so I feel your pain. So if that's you, then it's those little moments you like, but you gotta be winning when you do them.
Speaker 3: You know what you say across the league this weekend several times where when you're talking about, you know, celebrations in the end zone are big plays. You saw the Trump shuffle.
Speaker 1: Yes, yep, yep, yep, yep. I saw I saw San Francisco doing I also saw Deebo Samuel strike two of his teammates after their third missed field goals. So they got some stuff they're working on. But yeah, yeah, they're doing the Trump dance.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They find Bosa for the hat. They find Bosa for that. Everybody popped by with the hat two weeks ago, the little Trump hat. They find him like ten grand or something. You take a knee all you want, but don't wear a hat, man, So I digress. Yeah, and if you want to talk about that, we'll talk football all day and we'll poke and pro And some of the guys are in kind of where I watch football all the time are super moon bets. I shouldn't say they're super moon bets. They're reasonable moon bets, meaning they have the ability to disconnect and either not get into the conversation or actually have conversations about stuff. And that's what I want, That's what I'm hoping for. And then I scroll down in this article again entitled many Democrats feeling too exhausted to launch resistance movement for another Trump presidency, And I get that it's hard rallying to use a football reference. What does your heart feel ross at the fourth super Bowl for the Bills. Do you know what I'm saying versus the first Super Bowl? Like, your mindset's wildly different. It has to be. So in this case, you've been through this before, so let's get into it. And then I'm like, oh, okay, that's interesting. And then I get to this and you have somebody has to explain me why all of these ass hats think they are Luke Skywalker. It's it's it's we're laughing at you because this is the guy. This is what the guy says is his title is job I guess for who he is to a Fox News reporter and he's from North Carolina. All right, here we go, resistance member. That's what I'm talking about. By the way, I'm a member of the resistance. Are you? Are you?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: The crazy thing is all of these resistance members seem to always be fighting for the empire. Weird, weird, weird anyway. Resistance member and photographer from North Carolina, Ken Turco told the outlet he's done with political activism following Trump's win last week. I'm done. I'm just tired of it. Nothing ever changes in this country. There's too many that feel differently than I do, and then he should have shut up right there. And here's the thing. I would have no beef with Turco at all. I get it, you don't you know you think that you're surrounded by crazy people, the same way that a lot of people during the twenty twenty elections went, how do they not see this guy as infirm what is going on here? But he didn't. He couldn't help himself because he is a resistance member. So he then and says this to a reporter. He gives his name to you. Ready, okay. Turko admitted he deleted all of his social media and news apps following the results, and added that he would stop his volunteer work helping North Carolina residents rebuild in the wake of Hurricane Helene because they mostly live in Republican counties. Quote. I could care less. There you go, Grammar, police jump upon him. I'm not saying it, I'm quoting him. I understand it's couldn't. I could care less what happens to them. They voted for it, They're going to get it. They're going to get everything they asked for. You are the Michael Jordan meme. Dude, Ross, do you know the Michael Jordan meme about the kids here seeing now there's a meme of Michael Jordan, not that he said it, but it goes f them kids, right, and it's pure. You literally just went f them storm victims. Dude. One, Now I question why you were volunteering in the first place. Why were you doing it? Did you feel do you feel that God commanded it? Did you feel that you even if you're an atheist, it was a sense of community or did you do it because it was virtue signal? And now you don't want a virtue signal anymore? Do you realize what a garbage human you are? Again? You could be mad as hell and all the rest of these things. And I'm not going to question it. You do your thing, but that you would sit there and go, hey, yeah, so I felt so much compassionate, had to go help people who literally had everything they've ever owned washed away until I found out who they voted for. And you never stopped for a moment. You never stopped for a moment. One to tell people what you do for a living. It's very easy to google you, even though you put your social down. That can't be good for business. And two, you sat there and you gave up the game. Man, you tell you explained the only reason you're essentially doing this, as evidenced by your own actions, was was this And you never stopped to think why not only did you knew Western North Carolina was red, but why was it extra red this time? And mister political hissy fit here never contemplated that it might be because people in western North Carolina feel let down by who's in charge right now. And and by the way, I think that it would also be impactful if Republicans were in charge and some of this stuff was going on with FEMA, people go and say and skip houses that have Trump signs or in this case, Harris signs, if you want to reverse it like, people rightly or wrongly feel this way, and you obviously say you've been helping and working with them. How that doesn't rub off on you. Lets me know that you're a you're a mental midget, sir. This is this is easy stuff to piece together, and you're like, no, screw them, I'm not I my guy didn't win, so I don't care. They're homeless out there. You don't have an obligation to help them. But if you felt inspired to do it in the first place and then quit. That's why your garbage. So welcome to it. Ken Turco Resistance member and photographer seven eight raced age here. Sorry, so just the worries you're you're doing good. It's not your fault, by the way, you guys knocked injury ravage not. I'm gonna get into it.
Speaker 3: I don't care anything.
Speaker 1: Is there anything bright spots that you saw though? Like, are you hopeful I didn't watch? Yeah, bright spots?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the sun coming into Seebee Lamb's eyes now, and that's become a bigger controversy, talk about bright spots.
Speaker 1: Know that before I use those words, huh it's weird. Well, baby, yeah, you do something.
Speaker 6: No, there wasn't. I mean I thought the no no Parsons looked okay coming back. But you know, and this isn't all about the quarterback. This this is is about It's not about coaching. Players got to make plays too, and there's nobody there that looks inspired that even wants it. We'll be lucky if they win another game.
Speaker 1: I think Zeke's attitude is a lot of people's attitude, which ye know, it sucks on the side of that. Yeah, I see it now because mathematically I don't think you can catch us anyway.
Speaker 6: What yeah, exactly is that? What can you do it at this point? Yeah, just you'd be lucky to win another game. But anyway, winning and weather, how about that. We'll go into it this way. Little fog this morning could run your visibility down quarter mile or less in some spots, so just be careful.
Speaker 1: Eventually we get.
Speaker 6: Some sun in low seventies and some chillier eras start moving in fifty tonight and then by Wednesday morning closer to forty with some thirties around especially try it west into the mountains with sunshine Tuesday in the mid sixties, maybe not out of the fifties, the mid number fifties on Wednesday, So two nice looking days, but temperatures are going to start to come down. Then the'll rebound a little bit by Thursday with the chance of showers. Load of mid fifties Friday suns back load of mid sixties. Right now, if we take a first shot of the weekend mid upper sixties a mile to whether it works back in there is that.
Speaker 1: Disturbance in the southwest.
Speaker 6: Kirbyan is forecast forty in seven days to potentially develop and move north. So I have to keep an eye in the tropics still for something potentially coming out of it next week.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well no, no, no, we need to be done with this. You get back to home. Ye, I don't think so, okay, we'll see yeah, all right, thank you, sir, appreciate it. Race stage. It's got to go take care of some stuff, man, all right. So yeah, I want to I want to tell you about our photography friend there, because it's just and you want to see more unting. You want to see the whole story links all that. I go to a CAC on the radio and uh, scroll down or maybe Ross retweeted already, but it's right there on the lower part of the timeline. All right, we'll come back, and uh, I mentioned audio. We're gonna we're gonna get right up in the middle of it with a absolute dandy of a teacher meltdown. I should say former teacher. But I don't think they'll fire the dude. I don't know. We'll find out together. Hang on. Apparently they might have a problem. They're beginning to realize they're in New York with people who's run around doing whatever they want. Well, you know what, cracksmores ain't gonna roast themselves. You know what I'm saying, Raji, ever have a cracksmore? Oh man, nostalgia right there? See I don't like marshmallows. They're like, ah, what if we put crack on it instead? Perfect? And I'm like, I don't really like chocolate either.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The answer for that is more crack. And then I like cram crackers. Okay, boom over the fire. There you go. Well that's awful. Let's see here. Why what is wrong? Oh my gosh, dude, we have some we have some horrendous stories today. I'm just watching this video for the first time. I'm gonna warn you. Oh my goodness, I'm gonna have to warn you here. There is a video of what are parents attempting? An honor killing? Is what this looks like? This is she's a teenager. She's parents are you know, Raki? And according to the story, they told her she they were going to marry her off to an older man, and she was like, I don't want to, and so her father in this video leaps upon her, face to the ground, strangling her to death. The only reason she didn't get killed is. It looks like some some he classmates jumped in there. Oh did I mention this is in Seattle? I'm sorry, I probably should have. Okay, I intentionally held that back. It's in Seattle. She's a teenage girl whose parents came here from Iraq, who want to then send her back to Iraq. I don't know if you know this. In Iraq they're getting ready to change the age of consent. So I guess they want to get this in under the wire. Yeah, right now, it's eighteen, and they want to adjust that a little a little bit, uh, not too much. Hold on, I might need a brous. You have a calculator. What's half of eighteen? But half of eighteen?
Speaker 3: So yeah, I put it through the AA machine. It came out as nine nine.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, they went to adjust the age of consent to nine. I'm not making that up. Look it up and it probably is going to happen based on who's in charge right now over there. Meanwhile, in Seattle, this dude's trying to honor kill his own daughter, and then after he gets pulled off by her classmates, mom jumps on team effort. Missed, missed, seriously, sorry A it's you gotta this is there are components. There are cultural components that if you don't recognize that, they don't fit here, just as there are cultural components in the US that don't fit into the parts of the world, and you have to iron fish this stuff. People are not going to come over here and honor kill their kids. Okay, that's the team. I'm on team. We're not going to put up with that here. You want to do it, we'll fire you out of a razor cannon as a canon with razors tape to the outside. So yah, you look like in Resident Evil at the beginning with the hallway with the lasers, because no, you're not doing that here, And I don't care your reason for those you go, oh, it's not just to think. I don't care. I don't care if it's green. People want to come here and murder their children because they won't be raped by older men. I'm on the team. I'm on team that kid. Okay, the rest of you can go through the wood chipper for all I care. So yeah, we're not gonna be doing this. There's another story in Duluth, Minnesota. A man has apparently murdered his x murdered his wife, and the murdered his two kids and then himself. And this is after posting a bunch of posts about how he doesn't think he can function in a Trump America. And the response that I'm from all of these talking heads and these idiots abusing community notes is we don't know that that's what motivated him. He had mental health issues in the past. And I'm like, here's what you don't understand. I assume he had mental health issues. I also assume assume now that his mental health lot latched on to you, and you're what you were telling him, Oh guy, I'll never be president. And if he is, he wants to murder all of you. You're doing the exact thing. It doesn't matter whether you had mental health issues. It actually makes him more susceptible to your garbage, which clearly has informed his crazy posts, which also include about removing his family from America. Now we know how, And you want to pretend like your rhetoric had nothing to do with that, and you're the one chirping at me for rhetoric all these years. Screw you over the wood chip or two. It's gonna be We're gonna need a bigger wood chipper. If I just quote a certain movie with a shark kind of almost no, I know he's already dead. What I'm talking about, I'm talking about people who spin this up intentionally and then feign ignorance how it happened. No, no, no, no, no all. Right back to this teacher. By the way, I don't think the teacher new goes to the woodchipper. That's for honor killings and things that results in the death of children. This, on the other hand, is a situation where this guy should never be allowed near a classroom again. But unfortunately, since this happened in California, he'll probably get hired in the next district over. So this is just him losing his mind, you know, following the election last week and his students, some of which are clearly trolling them. You'll hear, you'll hear the adult in the room acting like a child, an angry child, a child violating every aspect of Probably the rule is that these students have to abide by or the first kind I played you before the break. He was talking about fake Christians and his daughter's getting raped in Trump's America. It's one thing to think about the health of your kids. But if you are, if you're to the point now where you can't even function and do your job without screaming it, talk to somebody, man, talk to somebody. All right, let's continue how the teacher student interaction. They're in Cali.
Speaker 3: Rapist.
Speaker 2: Okay, try to not google it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you're telling underage students to google getting vaginas grabbed? Am I ross? That's what he said, right, He's told underage students to google Kitty Cat grab.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he's assuming that they're too young to remember the previous election and the you know, the audio recording that came out. He's assuming, right, He's like, yeah, no, it really happened.
Speaker 1: You need to google it. I'm assuming. But also that's some weird search words to give to miners, right, you better be.
Speaker 3: I mean there are something that would say that that's maybe inappropriate.
Speaker 1: A little bit? All right, all right enough for enough enough, continue, sir. I mean, okay, maybe they will, but I don't know that it'll stay all right. So here's the trolling though. One of these kids brought some with him, and I'm going to tell you right now, I probably would have been friends with this kid if I could tell you the name of who I think would do this, and one of them would be my name. Sorry, I had a streak and a couple others. This is This is simply and simplistically brilliant. One of these kids brought a Maga hat, so it's clear they all know where their teacher stands. Let's see how he reacts to that. Shall we freaking seat? Now? I should point out the dudes students have started filming him too, because he's acting like a lunatic. But here we got back to freaking seat.
Speaker 4: Now go take that.
Speaker 1: Can say.
Speaker 7: A boy who has a Trump hat.
Speaker 1: He so he gets on the walkie or whatever that thing is their their common system there and says, will you send a security officer up? We have a boy who has a Trump hat. First of all, I thought lunatics like this didn't want police in schools. Now he wants them to arrest people for wearing a hat. No, no, I believe that they were all wearing Harris hats would be in a very different place right now, and they would have saved seventy five on all the Harris merch at the Airport gift shop up in DC and the vendors along the National Mall. Do you know they're selling Harris stuff for Ross. I could have built a house out of Harris campaign merch for like five hundred bucks. I forgot that when I was relaying my little Washington endeavor this week. I would have an entire house made out of just small sized Comala shirts because all the the double and triple xes were clearly bought and uh, you know, some some Harris hats, maybe some Tim Walls Camo stuff Too's who camouflage it better? Miller, I should get out. This is the this is the teacher, this is the adult.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this guy should have taken a day off if possible. I mean, you should not being a classroom around children. One thing I do appreciate about the guy is he didn't make me. He didn't bleep, I didn't anything. He is self censoring himself, So I do appreciate that. Yeah, to be selfish, am I in?
Speaker 1: No, No, dude, it was actually a thought when I first heard. Is just I'm like, well, a least Ross doesn't have to bleep anything. But you're right the whole time, you're just waiting for the effort. All right, one more, here we go all right, so she's acting. What she actually asked is why are you acting like this? Which I think is a really fair question. And if you thought you want some crazy eyes. Unfortunately it's a little the video is a little harder.
Speaker 2: But like.
Speaker 1: Those things are those things have to be glowing red like you're, you know, Beaesel bub Man. I'm like this guy is, and he's scaring students. This girl sounds scared a little. Trump the rust even that is getting twenty millions, Like you get out? What was the last thing he said there? I've been having trouble. What do you say about Native America?
Speaker 3: He said, he wants to get get rid of immigrants, but you know who should really leave? We should all leave because the land is owned by the need.
Speaker 1: Of Okay, that's what I thought. I was gonna ask you this morning for the show, and I forgot because I listen. I did that thing where I listened like three times, and I was like, I want to make sure it was clear. So he's against deporting twenty million, but pro deporting three hundred and twenty nine million. Make it makes sense.
Speaker 3: I mean, this guy is obviously upset that there's, you know, something political in his classroom. I just wonder would he feel the same way about I don't know, like a BLM flag or a or a trans flag or a game.
Speaker 1: Flag flag classroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd be willing to bet that he would not, Right, So are you are you four?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, they're up in his classroom. You just didn't see it in this video of the other video they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't even see that, And I was gonna make this poa.
Speaker 1: It's not as good and you can't really hear him. But there's another there's other students. If you scroll down in that tweet of filming and you can see the flags over the main doorway.
Speaker 3: So yeah, okay, so he's for some political activism, but not this, not that for him, not the Trump for that the whole Can we just get rid of the stupid flags and listen, the American flag represents all of the people, every single citizen in the United.
Speaker 1: States state flag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't need these separate flags, the b l M, the gate prep, we don't need any of in the classroom because we already a flag that represents all the citizens. It's the flag of the United States of America. All these other flags do is they separate, divide, and they segregate people into into into into roads. They divide people. That's all they do.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. Can we have the school flag though, the Vikings flag it's pretty with the one that Ragnar runs out with. No, okay, fine, Ross will let me have my flag? No, but he's right, Yeah, you know you only need to. I didn't see the BLM the train. The dude's got trans flag in there. I'm sure the BLM somewhere else, but in the one other camrangle you see it for a hot second. So and I was not surprised at all. So yeah, like, who who's letting that? If you're a parent of one of those students, even if you're even if you voted for Harris, does that sound? Does that person sound hinged or unhinged? If I got to sit there and what are they doing? All right?
Speaker 3: I definitely don't trust that person to teach American like American history, definitely dope.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Oh no, I don't tell I don't or math or any anything, because they've then integrated so much of this woke crap inside of it. Right, you go in and you're like, I want to comput remember even they're like, oh, you want to be a doctor, h first you got to do the DEI training. So I don't I don't want him shaping any young minds. And again I don't think you should be with the five hundred feet of children, not because I think he wants to touch them, but just like he terrifies them, and rightfully so, because he's acting crazy and that's what people are doing.
Speaker 2: Jesse.
Speaker 1: There was a video of this woman out how many this woman she is destroyed. She's absolutely destroyed because her mom and her grandmother were Harris supporters. She wasn't, but she also didn't really talk about it with them. This is what she's going through this week is they look ahead to Thanksgiving, which, if you remember a is a thing that under Obama they wanted to turn political and they did so through the Pajama Boy advertising. They couldn't just let you have some time with your family to fight over normal family stuff. They had to take it here. And once you open the door and it becomes more more societally permissive to essentially excommunicate family members over politics, more and more people will do it because they'll get less judgment for it. They may even get a pat on the back. Listen to the what's done emotionally to this one.
Speaker 7: Well, it's happening. The family wants to know what I'm doing for the holidays. I'm going to be.
Speaker 1: Here, I said, I said, I'm sorry, I said, Harris, it's flipped the other way, all right, So but I want you to I want you to listen to this and how it's becoming.
Speaker 7: Well, it's happening. The family wants to know what I'm doing for the holidays. I'm going to be here with my dogs and my daughter who is a child bearing age and now has to get an IUD at seventeen years old. And I'm going to be here with my son, who is a political target. And that should really tell you all you need to know about why I'm not going to be hanging out with y'all for the holidays. So off, choke on your turkey? Bye?
Speaker 1: All right? What there's a second one. There's two of these women ones. I'll explain the other one in a moment, but that that lunatic right there, Choke on your turkey. F off, by the way, Ross, why'd you cut the part hot where she said what her husband's going to be doing? Why would you do that. Oh, that's right, he's not there anymore. We'll be back. Hang on,