Speaker 1: The Age.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Age of Transition s I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming live, Coming to you live on this Friday night, August twenty thirty, twenty twenty four, Live every Friday night from the facilities of Ochili dot com ten pm to midnight. First hour of the Age of Transition, Second hour, Uncle the broadcast. Thank you for being here. Do you consider giving a donation to Chuck in the network at a chili dot com. Keep the network going, Keep Chuck up and running. Also, my website is the Age of Transitions dot com. You can support and find the show directly there. I'm my book revolve Man Scientific christ at Godhood, paperbacker ebook copies of bail Well That t shirts for the shows. I have the Patreon campaign. Thank you everybody for joining that and keeping the show going. Also have the affiliate links to bookshop dot org. Click through the link buy anything there. A little bit sent to me when you buy anything there. And also, if you're thinking about starting your own podcast, libsn use promo code fronds and you'll get two months for free for podcast hosting through libson. Thank you for being here for listening live or not live however, you're listening to the Age of Transitions. I do appreciate it. It's good to be here today. I feel very well rested. I did not have to work today, so I feel great. I really do lots of energy, and this whole week I've been excited about this show tonight. Kind of everything came together in a synchronistic sort of way where material for the topic at hand just kind of kept coming to me without a whole lot of effort. I just kept finding the same sorts of stuff. And you know, when you're online, you get fed the same sort of things due to the algorithm, So that's part of it for sure. But also it just came together, and I'm happy about it. What I wasn't happy about was that I spent my commute going to and from work all week listening to The Joe Rogan Experience, specifically his new episode It's fairly new, it's like a week old or so now, where he interviews Peter Teal, which I first saw this somebody puts it on Twitter like Peter Teal is on the Joe Rogan Experience. I was like, what, I barely believe that Teal was a guest on it. And I really Okay, well, I have to listen to this, and I wasn't too excited about that. The more and more I listened to it, the more the more agonized saying the show became. But at the same time I learned something.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: To be sure, the entire episode was a whole of mirrors, and it's hard to make know what to make of anything, so that needs to be said right off the bat. But I'm gonna do my best to make some kind of sense of what seems senseless.
Speaker 4: I think we all know.
Speaker 2: Peter Teal pallunteer, billionaire, Silicon Valley billionaire, big backer of transhumanist groups like the Singularity Institute, which became the Machine Intelligence Research Institute m i RI used to be SAI. They changed names. These groups are always changing their names. It makes it really confusing. But it's all the same thing that Teals put money into that. He's put the idea of the singularity, the technological singularity. He is a big financial backer of that movement. He's a big he had been a big proponent of that in the late two thousand's, early twenty tens. He was big in on that, and so we hear at the Age of Transitions. Know him well for that, but he's done a lot of things. And of course, some of the posts I saw on Twitter about this Rogan episode was just they were making want a puke. It's like one of the greatest thinkers of our time. But Peter Thiel was on Joe Rogan. Here's a list of some very fascinating things he had to say. It's just like, oh my god, it was just it's horrible, horrible. But this is the kind of crap that you expect when you're seeing this and whatever. I'm going to do my best to mention things that I haven't seen anybody mention about this show, because it seems like a lot of things flew by some people and they didn't notice them. So let's get into this. First of all, just the general topics on this episode of Rogan. I mean, you can guess what they talked about. They talked about the building of the pyramids, they talked about using psychedelics, they talked about UFOs, they talked about the jfk assassination, and you know, Rogan had a lot to say about chimpanzees. So, you know, just a par for the course, just another episode of the Joe Rogan experience, the same old tired topics that aren't ever even covered very well, but they're repeated.
Speaker 4: Over and over and over and over.
Speaker 2: Oh, Peter Thiel's here, there's all sorts of interesting questions we could ask him. Let's ask him about the making of the Pyramids for some reason, because you know, that's something he specializes, and that's something that that's a real good question to ask him. So, I mean, this is and we'll get more into Rogan and his show and his friends in a minute, and I want to talk about just comedy in general and Rogan's influence on comedy and all of that, but before we do, we got to break down.
Speaker 4: This episode a bit.
Speaker 2: So you know, right off the bat, you know, Rogan's throwing softball questions to Peal, for one thing, but he's also asking the wrong questions, which is noteworthy. That may just be because Rogan is definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, to be sure, It might just be that simple, but these two guys, Rogan and Teal, definitely appear to be buddies. Because I did notice that Rogan on this show referenced a time where he was at Teal's house at presumably some kind of party, because there were more than just them were there. It was a group of some and who else was in this group well, none other than Eric von Danakin of Chariots of the Gods, the guy who wrote that, the author of that mister Ancient Aliens himself, the guy who basically started the idea of ancient Alienspontdanakin was apparently at this party or at this grouping at Teale's house. Rogan mentioned him something like, oh, yeah, that guy that was at your house at one time, something like that, and Teal's like, yeah, von Danakin is like, you don't like him, And then Rogan goes on to explain how he doesn't care for von Danakin, and he's, you know, doing like, hey, look, I'm crazy and I have a bunch of bad ideas about conspiracy theories, but I'm not that crazy, essentially, is what he says. But I just found that fascinating that those characters were all at Teal's house doing who knows what, but that kind of just was thrown in there, and my ears peer peaked. I was listening for that, and then some of the things that Teal was talking about were interesting, uh he he mentioned, uh so with Rogan. First of all, like the culture war concept. It's it's big, right, and Teal was playing up sort of the culture war. And he's talking about the deep state on this show for one thing. But along the lines of the culture war. A lot of people have made note of this. I've noticed online that he compared wokeism to Wabbyism in Saudi Arabia, and it's like this extreme religion. So people are going off on that. For one thing. It's an interesting, weird sort of analogy he made. He makes all sorts of really bizarre analogies. And Teel is one of these guys that I can't tell what his ideology might actually be in reality, because he'll say contradictory things all the time. Even he's very well known for being a libertarian right and he rails on about the inefficiency of government. He clearly he is invested in that concept. He gives like one hundred thousand dollars grants to these kids to not go to college and instead spend a couple of years trying to start a business or working on some technology of their own instead of being indoctrinated by academia.
Speaker 3: Or whatever.
Speaker 4: So that's like grants that.
Speaker 2: His foundation gives, So that's kind of like an eye and to his libertarian philosophy. But then also you have this aspect where he has made a fortune off of government contracts with Palenteer and all this.
Speaker 4: So it's like, how do you.
Speaker 2: How do you square these two things of like, the government's horrible, it's inefficient, it's awful, everything should be private sector, and then he's getting all these huge government contracts. That has always been the biggest thing with me with him, like what is he really ideologically that far in with libertarianism that if he is, is he Like what's going on in this guy's head?
Speaker 4: I can't tell? But also.
Speaker 2: Everything feels like an op with him that I never trust a thing that he's saying. Everything's thought out and he's everything. It always seems like he's obfuscating something. This guy And on the show. Throughout the Rogan Show, you notice he takes long pauses, especially at the beginning of the show. He might be warming up, It takes a lot of long pauses to think of what his answer is going to be before he says, and he a lot of stumbling on words, not just freeform, free flowing conversation. He's definitely thinking about what he's going to say before he says it, or what that's worth. But Til at one point mentions how our society has become a feminized risk averse society. Interesting for a number of reasons why he would say that, the wocism thing. He mentions how climate science is not science, and his weird explanation for this really doesn't make any damn sense. But the way he explains why climate science is not science is because it uses the word science in its own It calls itself climate science, and therefore it delegitimizes itself because anything that calls itself science isn't science because just the use of the term is like, you know, they're trying to high something and they're not actually science, so they just put the word science in there to make you think that it is. That's basically what he's trying to say. But then he compares that to the early nineteen eighties version of computer science, and he kind of goes off on this long story about how he was at school and nobody thought computer science was an actual science, and then it's weird, like to make his own point it would follow that computer science also is not a real science, just like people said it wasn't in the early eighties because it uses the term science. But then he was also kind of implying like it was the only thing that was worthwhile to go into this at that time, and everything else is like kind of a dead end career anyway, So again he's doing this like trying to play both sides, and it ends up just not making any sense, and there seems to be no point. He just does this over and over again. It just seems to be his mol for one thing, or I don't know if he's again with Teal. I can never tell if he's doing this on purpose or not. I tend to believe he probably is because he's so smart, definitely smart, there's no doubt about it. So I tend to believe he's doing all this to kind of so confusion. Honestly, I think that's part of his business model. But anyway, he's talked about the deep state a whole lot. This from the guy that's got more security clearances and Jason Bourne talking and telling us about the deep state and how terrible it is. Again, Rogan not doing due diligence and not asking him about the deep States, like, well, aren't you a part of the deep State? Aren't you a car carrying member.
Speaker 5: Peal?
Speaker 2: It should be noted did go to a builder Berg meeting. I think it was like twenty seventeen. I don't remember what year. A few years back he was at a builder Berg meeting, and I believe that year emerging technology, I think was the headline topic of that builder Berg meeting, if I remember correctly. I didn't look that up specifically before I started the show, but I know he went to a builder Berg meeting, and I do believe that emerging tech and AI and stuff like that was the big topic. Makes sense why he would be there for that, no questions about that on the Joe Rogan experience and ironically, the concept of the technological singularity is brought up in this episode by Joe Rogan, and Rogan goes on to really do a big sales pitch, as he's been doing for well over a decade. Rogan's been doing this for as long as I can remember. Is that he will pitch you the concept of the technological singularity, where Agi comes on the scene takes over the world, and then we humans have to integrate with the agi in order to not be left behind. So Rogan does that again. He's like, oh, yeah, yeah, that's what we're gonna have to do.
Speaker 4: This is it?
Speaker 2: And once again Teal throws us a curveball and keeps us guessing by playing the other side of the debate and saying, oh, I think that would be terrible. That sounds extremely dangerous and acting as though he doesn't want that to happen. The technological Singularity, which again like what this is the guy that like dumped money into Singularity Institute. He basically like made ray kurswell who he is and all this, Like, what what is going on here? What point is he trying to make?
Speaker 4: What is he doing?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 2: Does does he take pleasure in confusing people?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? Like?
Speaker 2: What was he just you know, was he playing the debate club things like, oh, well, Rogan's go do this. So my role here is to be the other side of the debate. And I don't have to believe it. I'm just playing debate clubs, So I'm taking this side of it. It might be that simple, I don't know, but I found that incredibly odd. So yeah, that's basically that episode with Teal I got. I didn't even finish the entire thing, like half an hour left where I didn't listen to it. But at that point it's like I've I've done enough. I can't do this anymore. It is I'm I'm done with this. You know, I extracted what I need to. It was a noteworthy thing, to be sure. Clearly Brogan and Teal are friends in some capacity, thus broken being at Teal's house along with an air Cavandanak and god knows who else was there and for what purpose. I'm sure it was probably informal grouping and they're they're, you know, just enjoying themselves, but you know something there might have been business doc there too, one would imagine, but whatever, I don't know. It's pretty wild and it leads so many questions. I know, people, I saw a post on Twitter saying, oh, it's real cool that Rogan had his boss. He invited his boss on his podcast as it guests referring to Teal, And you know, it does beg the questions like does Brogan has he gotten anything from Teal? He may not need actual like grant money or anything that from Teal to be honest, because he's kind of like a standalone success right Brogan and his podcasts and all that, so that might not be necessary. Although this raises a lot of questions because us Teals has dipped his hand into a lot of different things, and he's definitely funded all sorts of bizarre things that again don't make any sense. I found this link to a pretty interesting article, an old BuzzFeed article from a couple of years ago by a guy named Joseph Bernstein. It's from March third, twenty twenty two. It's all about look at what we're the headline, look at what we're doing with your money. How Peter Teal backed an anti woke film festival. This is in New York City around COVID time. I think that, But anyway, it goes on to explain how Teal funded this weird NPCC, which is a play on the NPC non player character thing. But it was a film festival in New York City that was basically like the new version of hipster cult. Sure this sort of like nihilistic. They call it post left, so people that would be left leaning, but then they kind of drifted away from left wing politics. And more to this weird, nihilistic, crazy uh avant garde art where everything's about shock, shock value and like you know, the meme culture of online. And it was this bizarre film festival in New York with these interesting characters, one of which is one of the guys from the Sina Family, which was this like theater. They do all sorts of different events in LA. I remember hearing about Sina Family. I had a buddy that said, like, oh, sin A Family's doing this that, and he was saying a couple of events that I never ended up going to. I had a friend that went to some. But this this guy in La that did the Sina Family events. He was kind of like in the same vein this weird sort of shock value, weird post left veering into the alt right online sphere stuff. He played a part in this New York film festival and he also received money from Peter Teal. He would you travel around with guys from Teale's foundation, the guy from sin A Family, and it was it was never quite clear the money that was coming in, but it was also you know, it was like, Okay, he has to be getting money from Teal because he's hanging out with his guys and all this, So all sorts of weird stuff going on there, but they end up having this film festival in New York. Curtis Jarvin makes an appearance a menius moldbug in this article very interesting. He buddies up to this guy from sin a family, So all sorts of weird connections, and Teal did end up uh fronting the money for this strange post left film festival in New York, which really makes you. And and the guys at the film festival were, uh, this other what's the other guy's name? The artist guy's name is uh Basil. This guy last name Basil was involved in it too. He was a guy who was kind of a struggling art guy online and he he.
Speaker 4: Was involved in this.
Speaker 2: And they kind of just outright said at this film festival like, yeah, we got the money from Peter at Thiel, but were we don't care and we don't like him and we're just using the money and well, we don't care about anything anyways, doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Post woke all this stuff.
Speaker 2: So this weird new nihilistic online subculture that came a parently from left leaning politics but then degraded into nothing. Perhaps that was the interest that Peter Tiel had in this. It is like, well, anything that's left wing or that would be cozy up to that, let's just promote something that's going to just destroy any efficacy that it would have in terms of political efficacy.
Speaker 4: That would make sense.
Speaker 2: Why he's doing this again, I don't know. It's hard to tell what he's doing, but that was an interesting link I found today. But this all ties into comedy and what I wanted to sort of like one of the main topics I wanted to hit on this episode tonight was what I would like to call the comedy culture war. It's just like the culture war you and I know and love, but specifically to do with comedy and comedians. Rogan, of course got he started in stand up right and if years ago, if we go back to the beginning of his career, he was a stand up comedian that found success as he got a role on that What talk radio or was it news radio or talk radio? What that sitcom? He got a roll in there, then he got the fear factor. He became the host of that, which, honestly, I think Joe Rogan's at his best as the host on fear factor.
Speaker 4: I think it works.
Speaker 2: He works for that, like his personality works for that, and he's somewhat entertaining in that, and it's just that seems like he was the right guy for that. But everything else, frankly, I find Rogan really annoying on It's like, oh God, this guy. So anyway, he makes this money. Rogan makes his money from those things. He is able to start the Joe Rogan Experience podcast that we all know now has become this the biggest podcast out there, really is probably if it's not the biggest, it's it's top five for sure, the biggest podcasts. Ever, it's an interesting genesis the podcast itself. If you go back, well, I'll get to this later. Let's focus now on the fact that Rogan, it's a stand up comedian, not a very good one.
Speaker 4: He never has been.
Speaker 2: But throughout doing his show the podcast, he's always like referencing, yes, I'm a stand up comedian. I have stand up comedians and other people from the comedy world on this show, people that I like, people that I are part of my peer group. So he's like always explicitly saying, like, this is our peer group. We are the comedians we're the funny guys.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: So that's it, this identification of true comedy. And he was always like always on the show, as long as the show has been on, he's always been like pushing his idea of what good comedy is, Like these have been the greatest comics of all time? Comedy is this fake comedy?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 2: So he'll call out like comedians that he thinks are fake comics, and then he'll also praise comics that he thinks are the best and true comics. He counts himself among this two hundred and fifty of the only comics left. I got that from a really great YouTube video from the YouTube channel The Elephant Graveyard. I just found this this past week too and watched this. The guy who does the Elephant Graveyard made this excellent video. It's about a half hour long. What it is is it's it's it's about Rogan's new Netflix comedy special, and he uses clips from it and he just goes through it and he's like critiquing it all the time. It's masterfully done. This Elephant Graveyard guy is like a very skilled editor. I've watched quite a few of his other videos. Notes it's great material. This guy's hilarious, and what he does is the whole channel, The elfin Graveyard channel is goofing on Rogan and a lot of the guys in Rogan's sphere. I believe they call it the Rogan's sphere or the rogan Verse or something, but basically it's Rogan and all the guys that he's had on his show and people that even people that he's made and brought up from nothing and be like, oh, you are a comic now, and by being on his show, his show is so big that when you get the press and the recognition from being on the show, you can parlay that into an entire career in comedy. It doesn't matter how good you are if you know how to leverage that publicity alone, just knowing and being propped up by Rogan, that's a big deal. So that Rogan is in a very privileged position that he's able to do this. He gets to make careers for people for one thing. But this video, you gotta watch it. I forget exactly what it's called, but Elephant Graveyard's a YouTube channel.
Speaker 4: It's the one about uh. I think it's.
Speaker 2: Says something about how this is the end of his comic comedy career and it just goes, it goes on, just like goofing on Rogan set.
Speaker 4: It is hilarious.
Speaker 2: It's the video is funny in pointing out how unfunny Rogan's all set is it terrible. It's also wonderful because then you don't have to watch the actual Rogan special, which I find almost like a public service.
Speaker 4: But man, it is so funny. Definitely worth watching. Go watch that video.
Speaker 2: But the Elephant Graveyard guy's goofing on Rogan because Rogan's always making this comment like he'll have comedians on the shows like, oh, yeah, you're part of this elite group. There's only like two hundred and fifty of us left. And he's also he's always goofed on this concept of the two hundred and fifty comedians that are left in the world. It's hilarious coming from Rogan because clearly, over the years, Rogan's ego has been built up and he truly believes that he is this amazing comedian, when in fact, the truth is probably that he never was the best comedian to begin with, right, I mean, he was okay, he had an act, he had some original material, but then at this point his material is such garbage that he just should hang up the hat and he's got quit playing. Like, hey, look, I'm a comedian and i know what comedy is, and I'm part of this elite group. Is like, just give it a rest. Nobody wants to hear it. Nobody wants to hear you anymore. Nobody wants to hear your tired old show. And he has a lot to answer for it. Quite frankly, I personally am upset at the fact that Joe Rogan essentially not only gave birth to all these like hack comics and their careers, but the fact that he he was the one that started this trend of the conspiracy podcast. So, like, you know, just imagine any of those podcasts you've seen with titles like that conspiracy podcast, you know, something like that. There's thousands of these stupid things. They all started because they saw the example of the Joe Rogan experience and said, oh, look look at all the engagement, Look at all the views, Look how interested people are in these topics.
Speaker 4: Uh look what Rogan does. He just talks about these topics.
Speaker 2: He gets all these uh, all this attention and all these views and all these listens.
Speaker 4: If we can do that, we can talk about we.
Speaker 2: Can find conspiracies online and talk about them and se usually like two guys talking back and forth with each other about some conspiracy they just read about that day and then trying to like make sense of it and trying to be funny. And that genre just did such a disservice to any to the idea that you could look at a conspiracy topic or an alternative topic and do it in a serious way, and do it in a way where you actually do that you're doing anything useful. They took that and they just third in the trash. It's like and and so now with all these stupid shows, Rogan's at the top of the list. It's like, look, look at how stupid these idiotic conspiracy theorists are. They're sitting here talking about sund Squatch and the Pyramids and all this stupid stuff, and they're not even doing it well.
Speaker 4: For that matter.
Speaker 2: But that that gets pushed out in the culture at large, and that's people's general perception of this stuff, which is a huge disservice, I would say, And I find it somewhat personally offensive and it annoys the hell out of me, I will say, but that's just me. The other thing that's interesting with Rogan and his group of buddies is that they lean hard, heavy into the culture war.
Speaker 4: Thing. They are huge on that.
Speaker 2: That's like a big element of what Rogan and all those guys do, and especially the guys that broke off from Rogan and that came up from his Rogan sphere or whatever. Those guys, that's all they do is like they complain about wokesm like Peter Thield did. They complain about all of this silly stuff. And once again to recommend the Elephant Graveyard YouTube channel. He has a lot of different videos on these specific guys that came from Brogan, and then he does this interesting thing with the videos where he like psychoanalyzes these kooks and shows like what sad and miserable, pathetic people they are, and it brings a lot of he like intersperses a lot of like scandals that come out that these guys get involved in, and then he'll cut in them complaining about how the woke mob is coming after him or whatever. You know, the rules keep changing. We can't keep up with the woke crowd. It's ridiculous. So that whole nonsense. Brogan has played a big part and bringing that, certainly to the world of comedy. There's been all sorts of comics that have made careers out of just going the culture war round, comics that have made their careers based on that, but also really like not great comics from the past, they're trying to rekindle their careers. People like Jamie Kennedy have tried this stupid trick where they're like, Oh, I'm going to jump on this right wing train and you know, complain about wokeism and that'll get me attention. I can jump in with this group and I'll do that. So a lot of these guys do this too. So there has been this like weird contingent of right wing, anti woke comedy. It's been around for a while. Now, we all know it, we all recognize that. Frankly, it's getting pretty played out at this point in time, as far as I'm concerned. Rogan also getting played out. He's kind of making a mockery of himself at this point. It would be nice if he went away. He probably won't, but you know, we'll just see how things go. Yeah, Apparently the Rowan Rogan's comedy special on Netflix took him six years to write, six years to write this news special, and it just ends up being a total third which is kind of funny too. And yes, the people that Rogan has on a show then they become comedians. They're just sick of fans. They just sit there. They kiss his butt to get on the show, and so many other people do. And Elfant Graveyard against a great job pointing out cutting all these clips of these different people saying how funny Rogan is when he's clearly like not being funny, Like they're just saying it in hopes that they'll be on his show, that they'll be invited on the show so that they can get you know, a big break out of that. And clearly that's happening clearly. So you've got this weird sphere of influence on the right wing. Rogan has gone further and further to the right. The anti woke thing. He moved his operation from California to Texas a couple of years back. That's all rolled into the same thing. So he's constantly Brogan himself on the show. He's always doing the anti woke. This's just generic right wing talking points he's always throwing out and you know, he's starting putting his money where his mouth is, like, look I moved my whole operation to Austin or whatever, and look I'm legitimate and all of that. So it's it's it's significant. Rogan's a significant force in that, just the whole scene, which seems to have a hub in Austin. Rogan did start a new comedy club. He opened his own club in Austin called, I think the Comedy Mothership, So like this UFO themed comedy club in Austin, and he hosts a lot of you know, his guys there. This guy David Lucas did a special I think, a YouTube special from there. It's awful, terrible, And I do think that there is a backlash from the other side of the political aisle with comedians because Rogan himself and all his buddies have been complaining for so long that they can't do what they want to do. Because in Hollywood and in the comedy and entertainment world, you have to be left wing. You have to be in line, you know, with the Democratic party line. You have to be a progressive, you have to be part of liberal Hollywood otherwise you get shunned, you know, always saying this, and to be sure, there is a liberal contingent, to say the least, in entertainment, in comedy, and I think that there's this war going on between these two factions now, the right wing faction of comedy and the left wing faction of comedy, and it's this weird, almost like secret society war going on where if you're paying attention, you can tell who knows who, and you can kind of even like imagine what the conversations are between allies on any given side and like, Okay, we're gonna do this, We're gonna do that. I think one example again, Elfin Graveyard has a video about this, but Harlan Williams went on Joe Rogan's podcast recently and he quite clearly seemed to be trolling Rogan and doing things that annoyed Rogan on purpose and saying just silly stuff just to be annoying because he's pretty good at doing that sort of thing. And then in addition, there was a kill Tony, Kill Tony. If you do not know, is this online comedy show where they do they have these different comedis come up and they get judged by a panel of judges, and there's a lot of insult comedy involved, but it appears to be linked to Rogan and it's part of this Austin comedy scene for sure. I think they tape them in or they shoot the kill Tony videos in Austin, I believe. But anyway, there was an episode where Harlan Williams was a guest a guest, it was a judge. He's one of the judges, and one of Rogan's guys is David Lucas, guy who did a special from the Comedy Mothership and all that Rogan raised them up. David Lucas was up there and Harlan Williams is one of the judges and just Harlon Williams just starts tearing this Lucas guy apart and just like really really like tearing him apart and showing how unfunny he is. And I guess there are a bunch of actual talent scouts from big people in the entertainment industry where they're scouting for comedians that night, and Harlan william just made this guy look like a fool. And I think that was probably purposely done because if you watch it. Harlan seems legitimately hostile towards this guy, not just like he is goofing on him to be roasting to roast, but he really doesn't like this guy. He's going after him specifically because he knows who he is, he knows he's connected to Rogan, and he wants to do his part to cut their entire scene down. The size. This is Harlan william versus Rogan and Company also explains Harlan Williams' behavior on Rogan's podcast, which was hilarious. And if I went on a show that I didn't like, I would do something like that too.
Speaker 4: That makes sense now.
Speaker 2: Harlan Williams is buddies with Tom Green, who I love. I always have. He's still one of my all time favorite comedians ever. That stand up comedy for one, I've seen his stand up back.
Speaker 4: I think it's great.
Speaker 2: But everything he's ever done, like I've been a fan of his TV show, the original Cable Access show that became the MTV show. I always liked that and Freddie got Fingered. It's one of my favorite movies, probably my favorite comedy movie ever. He was doing the webovision from his house in Hollywood all those years it's from Tom Green dot Com. I used to watch those always thought that was great, And now Tom Green is starting to get some exposure and some credit for all of these like pioneering things he did, like that Webovision thing, which he had to put significant resources into making the technology work because there wasn't really live streaming at the time, but he found a way to do it, which is impressive. And if you go back, there's an old webovision episode where Tom Green has Joe Rogan as a guest and this was before the podcast, and Tom Green's essentially like telling their like workshopping ideas him and Rogan's and Tom Green's like, yeah, you should do a podcast, you know, like this is like what I'm doing here. This is a new thing that hasn't caught on yet, but you should totally do this. You should go you should start a podcast. And so that was years ago. It was like like two thousand and seven, maybe before that, even I think it was before that, I don't know. Anyway, it was when he was doing that show. So I think Tom Green feels a little personal responsibility making Joe Rogan what he is because of that. He did actually play a part in it and inspiring him to do what he did. Rogan recently has said that and given credit where credit is due to Tom Green. He's like, hey, look, Tom Green is a pioneer. He inspired me. People don't give them enough credit. So Rogan did that, But Tom Green also has done some recent appearances on Rogan's show, and people astutely noticed that when Rogan kind of threw his right wing not so veiled right wing political questions tom Green's way, Tom Green did everything he could to sort of dodge and avoid agreeing with Rogan and his specifically like right wing, anti woke stances. Tom Green definitely knowingly did not play into that and play that down and answered to questions in a way that he wanted to. But he also has challenged Rogan be like, hey, look, you have this big show, you have all this influence. Are you really putting the effort into the research of these topics that you should be or you just kind of, you know, half assing it. It's more or less what he's asked him on his own show. So I think Tom Breen, Harlan Williams their buddies. I'm sure that they've probably had discussions like, you know, what's Rogan up to and what's this? What is this whole anti woke scene?
Speaker 4: We got to do something about it. And I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on with these different factions, how organized they are, what conversations they're having, but certainly like there's this battle going on there in the comedy sphere. Who's winning. It's hard to tell how this will end up going. I don't know, but I do get this general impression that the whole anti woke right wing thing is becoming a tired act. Just like Rogan's Netflix special. It's not funny. It's not if it ever was, it's not anymore, and it's just becoming a parody of itself. It's very hackneyed at this point, and you just wonder how long can people how long can people keep doing that and keep playing into that?
Speaker 4: How long can it can it go on?
Speaker 2: I it's it's now to me, And this might be wishful thinking. I want to believe that it's on its way out, and it may not be. It may just keep going and keep raging. And this battle, this comedy battle, is going to keep raging on.
Speaker 4: But we'll see.
Speaker 2: Another thing that sort of fell into my lap when it comes to this whole topic this week was, uh, somebody posted this Matt Walsh guy, who is definitely in that right wing sphere of comedians. He's on the hell's that stupid website? One of those Ben Shapiro's website. I forget what it is, but he's on a he has this little show on there. People were showing pictures of him at the Democratic National Convention this past week, so he infiltrated that or whatever. He's wearing this like white dudees for Kamala shirt or something and this dad and he was trying to blend in, but he was there trolling clearly. And I saw the picture. I'm like, what's he even doing? Like, what's the joke that he's there? He doesn't agree with it? What's going on? I asked that question on a post of somebody like look it's Matt walshit to DNC. It's really him, And I asked, I'm like, Okay, what's the joke that he's there but he doesn't agree with it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: What am I missing? What's going on?
Speaker 2: And the reaction from me asking that question was people on both sides of this like arguing with each other now still now and getting notifications. People are still arguing over that, saying my goodness, gracious. And it did come up that Walsh was has this new movie and he was essentially just doing PR for that movie and that's why he was there. It's like, oh, okay, people are still in there arguing about all sorts of other stuff, but really what comes down to is he's doing this silly little trolling PR stunt so people will go watch this movie.
Speaker 4: And he's even been open about that.
Speaker 2: I was watching videos of him today before the show, explaining what he did, and he now has the footage that he got from the DNC. He's like, oh, here, look this is what I did and it's funny, and to his credit, he just openly says, yeah, I just went there to troll and promote my movie. So I was doing and it worked and yeah, and it worked all too well. So you know, before we get before I get too excited thinking like this whole, this whole right when comedy thing is over, it's still working exactly how they wanted to. So maybe I'm speaking too soon, right, Yeah, Well.
Speaker 6: Aaron, there's another part of that thing about the convention in Walsh, though, is you see the my Pillow guy also made a bit of news.
Speaker 4: Oh he was there too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was apparently a couple of guys that decided to infiltrate the DNC convention and the my Pillow guys showed up there and apparently got into some big argument with some YouTube kid, you know, over politics, Like they were arguing about well you stole votes, well you did this, and yeah, I just dropped an article in the chat room for you. So I don't know if you realized that there was apparently a bunch of these guys trying to get in there. So it wasn't just a promotion for his movie and his idea, but apparently there was a bunch of them that went there to go make the point of, like, you know, whatever their point is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly. I begs the question, what's your point?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And honestly, the point is we're here to promote ourselves in the attention economy.
Speaker 4: That's really the point of it.
Speaker 2: And that goes back to the whole Joe Rogan thing and everybody that he's propped up.
Speaker 4: What's the whole point of this?
Speaker 2: I know that they throw this whole ideology and like we're fighting wocism. We got to go against the insane progressives that are tearing apart the family values or whatever they say blah blah.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah blah blah. You know the lines that they give you. Is it really about that?
Speaker 2: I would say, No, what it's about is them making a stupid little career in entertainment for what that's worth. In this weird digital age where.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 2: You do everything you do what every other content creator does online is you look at the data, you look at the analytics. You see what it's telling you. You see the engagement, Like, okay, what gets engagement? Oh, this is what gets attention, getting people all worked up about culture war topics. That's what people react to.
Speaker 4: That's how I get attention, That's how I get engagement.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm gonna do. And that's really the em of this whole thing. And you could criticize both sides of this thing for doing this, for playing into it getting attention, and so really it becomes it breaks down to this weird like that nihilism from that bizarre film festival in New York that Teel put the money up for is like this weird, anti woke cause this bizarre like post truth world. Everything any sort of ideology just kind of disintegrates and falls away, and what you get is just a bunch of people trying to make names for themselves getting you to recognize their face. Literally, that's what Walsh was doing. His face was in the background of these TV images. It's like, Oh, there's Matt Walsh. I recognize his face. I know that he is a right wing commentator and comedian. I also now know that he has a movie called Am I Racist? Coming out? And you know he is honest. He's at least honest in the fact that he's promoting that stupid movie. And I find the title of that very fascinating. Just when I saw the title that, I'm like, you gotta be kidding me. Am I Racist? That's the title of it. Because you might remember, I like to use a little term for these folks called the not racists, just the general like extreme right alternative online community, be they comedians or serious or whatever, just the fringes of the right wing content creators online. They are not racists because they always play this card where they put out some form of media where they they're just playing themselves up with like, look, I'm not racist. Look, and it's always what about ism. It's like, look at the other side, they're the actual racist. Because so it always starts like that, and sometimes it'll be like cute and funny, it's like, oh, okay, I see the point, I get it. Yeah, the other side is being pretty annoying and stupid.
Speaker 4: Sure I got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, not racist, Okay, whatever, and then almost inevitably give it time with these people, and then they start doing these posts where it's something like, oh, look at all these immigrants coming in over the border. There's all these rapists coming in and raping a bunch of people, and they only come in over the border, and they're they only they prey on white people. And seriously, this sounds like hyperbole, but this is literally what happens. I've seen it time and again. They start with the I'm not racist, what about ISM's silliness and they steadily move on to that. And my wife actually showed me a post from Alex Jones where she's like, look what Alex Jones posted this time. It's he posted something about how some Mexican guy came over the border and raped somebody or killed somebody or something like. Well, there it is. And she didn't know about this phenomenon. So I was like, oh, yeah, this is what they do. They start posting this, and honestly, once they get to that stage, it's not good because they start just overtly talking about, you know, these concepts of like white genocide. The Jews are in control of everything, we have to preserve the white race at all costs, and they start doing that and it started out being funny to somebody, I guess, but the joke is gone eventually.
Speaker 4: And so it is that.
Speaker 2: You know, I think there's some people in the comedy world that see, you know, Rogan and all the guys, is what he's doing. They see where everything could go, and maybe they're doing their part to try to stop it. I hope that's happening. I also hold out hope that there may be a new era of online content that's actually good, actually interesting. We'll put together a thoughtful, insightful talking about something that's not just these worn out, stupid topics we've heard overused again and again again that play directly into the culture ward that divides us. It was made to divide us is made to disempower us. Back to Peter Teel, is he fanning the flames of this to keep us powerless? I don't know. It's a good question to ask, though, Again, this guy that seems to believe in nothing himself tankes a question like, what the hell is this guy really doing? We know he has tons of money, we know he props up these guys like Jarvin that ideologically are insane, and they put out these ideas tailor made for this weird, neo reactionary, far right, anti woke online community.
Speaker 4: In sells all them.
Speaker 2: They're all in like this one broad, nebulous camp that really doesn't believe in anything other than the fact that they're against the woke mind virus, whatever that is. They're against wokeism, They're against the other half of the population, which they despise. And here we are, We're divided, we're conquered. It's all because of morons like Joe Rogan and the bad comics that he subjects us to. But once again, I hold out hope that you know, things like El and Graveyard are maybe a harbinger of actual good media that's coming back to the online world. I can only hope that maybe if I put the work in, I'll actually make some good new material other than just the show.
Speaker 4: For what this is worth.
Speaker 2: But it's inspiring to see people making good videos and stuff, and then it's also demoralizing to see the garbage roll on and on. I can only hope that this is the end of Rogan and everything that he has created. Time will tell, Time will tell. I don't know, but the comedy culture wars is what we'll call this. I think it is a real thing. It's been happening for a while. I think we've all noticed it, seen it. We've seen both sides and what they're doing.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you want to choose a side, go ahead. I don't know where it all goes. It's hard to say, but we will find out. I do know that the next hour of the show is the Uncle Hour, and it is all about Uh, it's a comedy show, what do you know. I don't know exactly where it's gonna go, but we will find out there too. I hope you enjoyed this episode of the show. Once again, The Age of Transitions dot com is my website. Stay tuned for Uncle the broadcast here on no Chili dot Com Friday Night, my name.
Speaker 6: If you've expressed my caller stools, There anyone else who happens to get on the air who's gonna be dot com? You not necessarily thenews, little Jilly dot Com orgs of OLLI and we are not responsible for instabidity which might have students thanking.
Speaker 7: The war State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The War State dot com, dot com Radio.
Speaker 6: Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 5: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 8: Think called nuclear.
Speaker 4: Weapons and other things like lots of you.
Speaker 8: Know what uranium is right?
Speaker 9: Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things Nuclear Holocaust. You know what uranium is right, add grief, Nuclear Holocaust, nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 8: You know what uranium is right? Thinks called nuclear weapons.
Speaker 5: And other things like lots of you.
Speaker 8: Know what uranium is right?
Speaker 9: The things things are done with uranium in leading some bad things Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holo Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear holos.
Speaker 10: And the.
Speaker 8: Wo man Name the neighboring down to door learning about.
Speaker 10: Name Name.
Speaker 8: Bad Bad Tanner Baner Tenor Tenor ber Tenner Tenor Tener, Tanner, Banne Banner, Banier, Tanner Banner er Er Er Banner Berner.
Speaker 6: Horning Morning Morning Morning, Morning, Morning Morning.
Speaker 3: This is Money.
Speaker 11: See podcast Cobrad cobrat co wat here we pick up there, I tank your cellphones and hi me in listen to I'll goo to the podcast watch out.
Speaker 6: If you're sitting down for this all.
Speaker 11: If you're standing up the battle, don't wait hey for this, because it's gonna hit their head drums.
Speaker 5: I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 4: The nephew in law here means the start of the show Uncle, Hello.
Speaker 12: Ladies and gentlemen. Three forty one episode. This is a three thirty forty one episode.
Speaker 4: We made it well, we uh.
Speaker 5: Into I hear binging on my ears. What's that old chat room up to these days? Who's in the chat room there? Cut?
Speaker 2: So I kick, Well, we've at the Ochelli dot com. We're live on OLLI is going crazy. The Ocelli chatroom is wild with creative accidents. He was singing our intro song singing Warning Warning Warning emergency broadcast cod red. So he's singing along to our intro. We also have chat through YouTube, Twitch, and our other live streams were on Twitter X. If you're watching on Twitter X, please do us a favorite in post it as it's live so other people can see it, or even after the fact because it stays on there. I see Sally Dall in the chat at YouTube.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 2: She says hello, hello, So we've got her. So this is shaping up to be a good Friday night. We were taking calls as we always do, so you can call it.
Speaker 5: I believe.
Speaker 12: Right now, we have some callers on the line. Now, who is on the line and you're talking to the man?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the comedy man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's go. Who's on this line?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: Comedy man?
Speaker 5: All right, good a minute. What are you doing? Comedy man on the line to you?
Speaker 6: I'm talking yeah, okay, so you got to listen to me for a minute, the comedy man. Somebody hung up on the phone. So the phone caller hung up. And now I'm trying to tell you, skipers, I call you into the show. Okay, so I got to get them. That's what I'm juggling. And whoever was hanging on the line hung up. So you lost your phone caller, and I'm here to tell you. So you wait until I tell you. All right, now, let me get your skipers.
Speaker 5: Hey, we have to say something. Ready to cook?
Speaker 4: Oh you're ready to cook? The ready to cook?
Speaker 1: Not cook.
Speaker 4: In here?
Speaker 5: This is I said.
Speaker 4: This is not your Instagram where you cook your food.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, this isn't that.
Speaker 4: This is your regular I thought this guy was on the ball.
Speaker 5: I thought was on the ball.
Speaker 6: Your producer, Hey, your producer is on the ball. Uncle, you're not on the ball because I'm trying.
Speaker 5: To tell you, let's get moving. This is my boote time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what you're doing right now is wasting is wasting my time because I got to come on here and tell you something. I'm getting your callers on skype. The guy hung up on the phone, so I can't put a guy on that hung up. So now I'm getting your skipers.
Speaker 4: You get it, gotta get it.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's let them talk. I can get them as soon as I can connect them. But they're trying to call me, and I'm telling stop trying to call me. I gotta call you, you know. So here's your first guy, Uncle, he's coming in, but give him a second. It's it's ringing and we're joining him on skype here, all right, And I got another one I got to get after that. Okay, So let's see the job.
Speaker 5: Get on your job, my job here he is? What are you laughing about? Sidekick? I can get it whooling and that's on my ally.
Speaker 4: I'll see you're fired up tonight. Yeah, use this energy.
Speaker 5: Uncle.
Speaker 4: Oh there's a call.
Speaker 6: Hey, who is this.
Speaker 5: Who is this song?
Speaker 1: I think I'm here. This is Bobby Hie, bye bye.
Speaker 5: What is happening with you?
Speaker 4: Bobby's back?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: This is Bobby.
Speaker 1: Bobby here. Uh yeah, wow, thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 13: It's been a while since I've had a chance to actually tune in because I've been working full time, regular day jobs and you know, unless you're unless you're someone like Joe Rogan, you can't really get paid to do podcasting. But now everything's been really good and I'm researching a wide array of topics, and I really wanted to touch base with with Aaron and and the family, and because it's been so long, and how are you guys?
Speaker 4: Doing great? And it's great to hear from you.
Speaker 3: Bobby.
Speaker 12: Okay, Uncle, I'm going crazy my hand hold.
Speaker 4: Just hold your hands steady. I know we're excited here, but don't be banging the table as you hit to do.
Speaker 5: I made a mistake to be careful.
Speaker 4: Uncle. It's got his hand wrapped up. He's at post surgery here on his hands.
Speaker 12: I got sogery on my hand because the stitch is on it, in it, and I am I forget what I'm doing, So I sort of got jumpy.
Speaker 5: In the beginning of the show, Is started clapping with us, shouldn't have.
Speaker 2: Done He'll be okay, Uncle, Yeah, okay, okay, we're all relaxed.
Speaker 4: We're talking to Bobby. Bobby, it's great to hear you, man.
Speaker 2: It's I'm I really appreciate all that, and it's good to hear from you and know that you're doing Okay, that's that's good man.
Speaker 4: It's great to have you.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: Hey, Bobby. In the future, Bobby, you don't call me, so you kept calling and I'm trying to tell you. They don't realize this because they can't see the text, but I'm trying to tell you. Look, hold on, hold on, I got to call you into the show. Wait, and another guy started ringing the skype. So you guys are both trying to ring the skype while I got him connected to Uncle, and I'm like, hang on, I'm gonna get you. So sorry about the delay. I'm glad we finally got it. But in the future, I call you into the show on Skype. If you want to call in, you just use the phone number, but otherwise I call you into the show. Okay, I'll do all.
Speaker 5: Right, Yes, I appreciate that. Well, I can stand a little confusion here. If he in there the system, you just told them that how the system wants it it. But that's the way to talk do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's an advanced system.
Speaker 2: Everybody has their own setup when it comes to especially if it's a live show, everybody sets it up different. There's like, there is an infinite amount of ways to go about live streaming to internet radio and making a setup.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: I don't well, I hate these people watch I watch.
Speaker 12: I listened to a podcast actually on my phone, and I how I listen to them is very very strange. But when the calls come in, I don't know how that all connects. Yeah, well that's that's I'm trying to think. That's what Chuck is up to. But Bobby, have you been doing Call to Actions? Have you had new episodes lately?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been been a little while.
Speaker 13: I've been through a couple of regular day jobs and trying trying to balance out the podcast.
Speaker 1: Has been a little tough.
Speaker 13: The last episode I did was with an author, doctor Richard Sowder, on underground bases. He wrote a few books on underground bases and sites that was the last podcast we did. It's on all networks and you know, just for everyone who's listening. Really, the only podcast network that does censor is Spotify.
Speaker 1: A lot of a lot of our episodes that we uploaded Spotify censored.
Speaker 13: But yeah, the last episode we did was with was with doctor Richard Souder on underground bases we're working on. We actually printed out some documents today on Air Force twenty twenty five. Thought it would be a good time for us to finally talk about some previous concepts relating to Project twenty twenty five. I don't talk politics too much, but a hot topic these days is Project twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: And I think, you know, going back to.
Speaker 13: Nineteen ninety six, the Air Force had various concepts on.
Speaker 1: Advanced weaponry and.
Speaker 13: Systems that they wanted to create by the year twenty twenty five that I think.
Speaker 1: Is really relevant now more than ever. So it's taken us quite a little while.
Speaker 13: It's been about a month to get through these records and actually highlight what we're going to talk about within the.
Speaker 1: Next few days. So I'm pretty pretty stoked about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, that sounds good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's interesting that lines up with the twenty twenty five thing in Project twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Making the rounds.
Speaker 2: Nobody's not many people know what Project twenty twenty five actually is. As that goofy Matt Walsh comedian actually made the point of correctly that very few people at the DNC actually knows what it is. They complain about it rightfully, it's not good. But at the same time, nobody seems to know why they're complaining about, which is its own problem.
Speaker 4: But you know, uncle, this is government hour.
Speaker 5: When you're hitting that, that sounded like that government. Now come to conclusion. I know what all, la belle of what twenty twenty five is?
Speaker 6: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 4: Here's the explanation that's here at uncle.
Speaker 12: First of all, listen here and listen close. He wants to get rid of health insurance people. Uh, there's working class.
Speaker 5: The dick is the other one? What was the other one?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 13: He wants I think pretty boys wants to get rid of human beings as as that was.
Speaker 5: It too human beings?
Speaker 12: What President I mean tell you, I'm now I'm just going off for one minute here for this for this question.
Speaker 5: What president would want A one?
Speaker 12: And does those main three things sort of stupid, isn't it baby?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, very stupid. I don't know.
Speaker 12: If people were smart, they kick him out of that stupid running and let us have that lady.
Speaker 5: She knows what she's talking about.
Speaker 13: I don't know if I trust any politicians these days, though I thought it was it would be pretty relevant eventually to expose what was already in the works back in the nineties. So that's kind of my approach to it. I think, you know, this day in age and I've seen Aaron that you that you had done a couple podcasts touching on your perspective and you know, you're intelligent analysis on twenty twenty five, so you know, digging back in, I think it's kind of.
Speaker 1: It's kind of something that.
Speaker 13: You were like, something we can't talk about, uh, something that that well, something that we can't not talk about is what I really mean, uh, And like I didn't want to have to talk about twenty twenty five. But then I was thinking, whoa, you know what, I think you know from the records that we've already accumulated, Aaron, we can actually give our own unique perspective on it, from a perspective that no one else will ever have. But I just want to let you know up front, I can't talk for the full hour because I do have to wake up early, and I just wanted to kind of chime in for a little bit.
Speaker 1: I can probably give you ten more minutes though.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, no, Bobby, it's been great to hear from you. Well, I mean we can just say goodbye.
Speaker 4: I know what it's like.
Speaker 2: I've been working long hours too, and I know how it wears you down, and when you need to get to bed, you need to get to bed. I understand that. So I just want to say thank you and thanks for thinking of us and for being here and for reaching out and just for being a good person.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: It's good to know you're a good, real person out there. And honestly, there's not many people making media like this that are just that, which is sad, but I know that you are, so it's good to hear from you, man.
Speaker 6: And just for the record, we do have other callers too, so yeah, oh okay, well yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well let me tell you.
Speaker 13: Age of Transitions is as I told you a few years ago, Aaron, before we actually before I brought you on to my podcast, it was I felt very because Age of Transitions. The Age of Transitions is my go to podcast. I don't always have the opportunity to tune in live, but it's it's always uh, it's always uh, I think, Uh, I feel very fortunate and I feel like it's a luxury actually to have Age of Transitions come across my phone when I wake up and I turn my phone off off of airplane mode, uh.
Speaker 1: And it comes on.
Speaker 13: I see, oh fuck, you know, excuse my lane, which Uh. Age of Transitions just posted a new podcast. Awesome, you know, and ever since I started listening, Age of Transitions is just pretty much untouchable.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: You cover topics that are.
Speaker 13: Like none other, and then you transition over into Uncle. The broadcast really helps balance everything out and it's just super duper.
Speaker 1: You guys are are doing awesome and.
Speaker 13: I'm pretty sure you then you you migrated from Ohio. I'm actually over in the Cleveland area.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, No, I was living in Columbus for basically a decade, lived there. Yeah, so that was my home for a long time.
Speaker 1: Righteous. Yeah, the pandemic.
Speaker 13: I was working with dogs, uh, dog training, dog park, indoor dog park stuff, and it was considered non essential, so we had to migrate back over to uh you know, east of the Mississippi and where where our family from. So and I was like, yeah, Aaron, Man, if Aaron ever makes it back out here, I'd like to show with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean the idea of going back out there, it's always floated.
Speaker 4: We'll see.
Speaker 2: But yeah, man, it's it's great to talk to you, Bobby. We'll say good night and and get your rest and and I hope tomorrow goes well for you. And it's again it's great to hear from me, man, So please do stay in touch.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, and thank you for staying in touch because your your notifications come across my phone when you post your podcast, and I get excited every single time.
Speaker 1: Aaron.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that, Bobby.
Speaker 2: That's those are kind words and and uh yeah that those kind words mean a lot, Bobby, because sometimes it seems like nobody's listening. But I I you just told me that you are, and that's enough, man, So thank you.
Speaker 5: M m oh yeah tonight government, did you did you hear him tonight?
Speaker 4: I heard voices tonight?
Speaker 5: I mean, Bobby me, did Bobby here you tonight?
Speaker 4: Oh? I well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 5: That it would have been a good one to listen to.
Speaker 4: It'll go on the podcast. The podcasts will be on the feed, so it'll be fun. Yeah, Bobby, take care of man. We'll talk to you soon, I hope.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 13: All right, keep doing your awesome work, all right. Yeah, God bless you, uncle and Aaron and as well as father. Oh, Kelly, my piece, my dude, try.
Speaker 2: To take care of Bobby. That's Bobby Vaughan. A call to actions. Everybody listening to his show too, and check him out. It's always done, have interesting work, good stuff.
Speaker 4: Chuck. You say we have another call.
Speaker 3: In the line.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I'm getting I'm getting them. But you know, it takes a minute when we when we do the skype thing, right, But I was just checking the phone lines as well, the regular phone lines. Nobody's really hit him. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. We had somebody hang up there. But right now I'm about ready to pick up another skype caller. If they if they cooperate, now let's see.
Speaker 4: To do.
Speaker 5: Why is it not cooperating?
Speaker 6: See, it's funny because this guy was trying to call me while I was in the midst of doing this too, and right, okay, I'll get him. I'll get him anyway. You guys continue on and I will get the next skyper who was trying to reach his by skype.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 2: Uncle Crave Accidents is asking what if it was your sword fighting hand that you hurt, and he wants to know what's going on with your hands? It's right now, right up and here it's from a sword. It's so I see that spandite here. Hold hold it up, actually hold up the hand. Yeah, yeah, down a little there now people can see it on the live stream.
Speaker 4: That's uncle's hand, my hand.
Speaker 5: And it's that's been operated on with stitches. Yeah, yeah, that's yeah, that's what I'm trying to tell them.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm just doing a little directorship. Person.
Speaker 2: Don't take it personally, uncle, This is just a video here. The people wanted to see your hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah you had to. What was that condition that was making your hand like a claw?
Speaker 12: It's in matter of fact, it's on a commercial when the TV.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I forget what the name was.
Speaker 4: It's got a difficult to pronounce.
Speaker 12: It's a it's a difficult name, but it has a man actually having down straight down his foot and and it and it and the hand is up and it doesn't sit.
Speaker 4: I saw that commercial today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they show they show the person's hand that looked like yours, and they have them sat on the table and they say, if you can't lay your hand flat on the table, you have this, which you did.
Speaker 4: It's it's very weird like this.
Speaker 5: I did have it.
Speaker 2: It gets real tense in here like the and then like pops out and pulls the hand closed because it's so tight.
Speaker 12: See, this one has been done. That's why it's wrapped up. It's been done.
Speaker 5: I did the first one. But my doctor said, whence this one gets healed and is ready to go? Be starting to work on the next one.
Speaker 12: And but this one will have to get done too, So I'm gonna have both hands getting done.
Speaker 5: But I gotta watch myself so I can't do shooting things. They have to pick up the slack for me. Hey, we're laughing at you the house. Yes, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: All the jobs that you would normally do.
Speaker 5: Now I have to tell and you got that one pretty good when you took this away. You know what I'm doing washing the dishwash it.
Speaker 4: I figured out how to do that.
Speaker 5: You can do that that you know how to do.
Speaker 12: But once we get it filled, I asked you to empty because I can't.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a big responsibility.
Speaker 5: That is for the ladies.
Speaker 12: It is, and they are yelling me, don't go don't go away, don't going just like they say, don't go away.
Speaker 5: Ship. I can't even I can't even rest my hand.
Speaker 2: These ladies in this house, uncles at this house all day, every day. It's crazy here. A lot of times, I'm kind of happy that I'm gone most.
Speaker 5: Of the Yeah, you're lucky, a lucky one. I mean phenomena. Even I'm getting a fete. Ye, I'm trying to rest my hand.
Speaker 4: Uncle. We need to remind our audience to press the button and then you can do it.
Speaker 6: Well, that's what I say.
Speaker 2: On our various social media platforms, were which are almost all at uncle podcasts. So we're at uncle podcasts, on Instagram, on YouTube, on twitch, on Twitter, X we're at uncle podcasts so they can find.
Speaker 4: Us on X is crazy.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you that one is crazy. We're doing gets on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 5: I mean, what do they have to have that on it.
Speaker 4: You're upset that Twitter acces is getting a little too political?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 4: Yes, Yes, that's what I'm thinking of. You think it's a little biased, maybe.
Speaker 5: Could be? Could be? Yes, I believe it is.
Speaker 4: Does the owner of the platform, Elon Musk, does he have anything to do with that?
Speaker 5: A lot to do about it?
Speaker 4: He does?
Speaker 12: And you know what they said, no on his l I found out something on his l I forgot to tell you what that You might put him in the inside of the thing with him.
Speaker 2: Must he might put him inside of his thing with him if he wins. So if Donald Trump wins, Oh, you're saying Elon Musk might get a cabinet position with the new Trump administration.
Speaker 5: Goodbye the United States if it happens.
Speaker 2: Just to say that, just to say that, I mean, if you're an Elon Musk fan, you're just excited.
Speaker 4: About the idea of it.
Speaker 5: I thought I was because of electric electric cars. Ah, he fooled you.
Speaker 12: But I'm I'm completely out of his damn mind now because because I thought he was something about doing the the the.
Speaker 2: Potesla eds, saving the planet, en technology, that.
Speaker 5: Stuff, agreement progressive. The other.
Speaker 12: The idiot I call him the idiot, the idiot. Yeah Trump, Oh that guy, and I don't want anything to do with him.
Speaker 4: You don't, okay, Well, I mean yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Get that dancing guy off. He's gone danim off of he's him.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's always amazing to me to see how many people Elon Musk was able to fool for so long into thinking like he was progressive, that he did care about green technology or anything like that, ever, that he was going to save the planet with his stupid car or whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't know why people are buying into his campaign playing and.
Speaker 5: If he goes with Trump, he ain't going to save the planet. Well, I'm telling you that right now.
Speaker 6: Now. He's into fooling people that he's a great patriot for free speech. You know, that's his thing. He's all about the free speech at the cutting edge of tech, even though he had tech issues trying to do his Trump interview on his own platform. Uh he uh yeah right. Did you notice that.
Speaker 4: One he's a free speech absolutist.
Speaker 6: Absolutist, yes, but yeah, but the guy who literally runs a media platform had technical issues getting his interview together for Trump at the beginning.
Speaker 4: Could you know that?
Speaker 5: Keep it up have problems. He's an idiot himself.
Speaker 4: We want problems.
Speaker 5: I don't want that idiot.
Speaker 4: If they if they keep if the technical issues keep us from listening.
Speaker 2: To either one of those goofballs, then I'm all for him. Yeah for them, well against them for technical problems that keep us from having to endure listening to Trump or Musk anymore.
Speaker 4: Then what does that mean? I don't want to listen to those guys.
Speaker 5: Oh, I didn't know what that meant.
Speaker 4: I thought it was he had the way.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 12: No, well, I mean if because somebody's questions you ask, I have to answer.
Speaker 2: Uncle, the masochist in me just can't get enough. Like I want to hear Elon Musk interview Donald Trump. I want to hear Joe Rogan interview Peter Thal. I want to hear Peter Thial interviewing Elon Musk. I want uh Donald Trump to interview Peter Teal. I just want this to be a whole new podcasting network, is what I want.
Speaker 4: Uncle. He could call it the out of your mind billionaires and authoritarian leader Wanta Bees the network, and that has a real ring to it, by the way that rolls off the tongue when I say it.
Speaker 5: We got a call online. We just got into his own a little bit.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey, uncle, it's Chris Graves. How you going alry?
Speaker 5: Already? Hear about this? Stupid It just keeps going, keeps going. I wish this election was over with. I'm telling you, I put it in that house, not that idiot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much over now, right? R F k Jr. Didn't he just concede and is backing somehow?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes he did do that.
Speaker 5: Who deceived?
Speaker 4: Uh? Yeah? Rfk Jr.
Speaker 5: Okay, who is he? Well?
Speaker 4: I was telling you about this earlier. Uncle, the son of Robert F. Kennedy. So, Robert F. Kennedy, the brother of John F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy.
Speaker 2: His son is now into politics and made a presidential run. He has dropped out of the race, and now he's endorsing Trump. This was today news today that he dropped out and he's endorsing Trump.
Speaker 5: That idiot. Yes, I'm telling you, he's an idiot. It's getting to me to get this done.
Speaker 3: Uncle. Can I ask you something? Go ahead? Have you ever been to a stand up comedy open mic night? Like still Jokes?
Speaker 4: We did one in Los Angeles that was kind of yeah, that was like a live podcast that was the open mic Night.
Speaker 6: What that was?
Speaker 2: I will say, Chris, that I have and I the dark side of me loves watching people bomb. I enjoy it, especially when they do crowd work.
Speaker 4: I've had.
Speaker 2: I went back when I was living in Columbus over a decade ago. I remember sitting in on a open mic night and somebody they were just bombing. This one guy was doing crowd work and he was attempting to goof on me. But just like the little comments I would make back to him were funnier than him try trying to like goof on me. It was just and I got a sick sort of pleasure, I have to admit, So it was fun.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed doing that.
Speaker 3: I only did it. I only did it a handful of times the open night Mike Dang and one of them was at the Comedy Store on so it said Boulevard in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, that's what we went to see.
Speaker 2: That's the that's a mecca, that's a hub, that's the Brogans, a huge.
Speaker 3: One, yeah, Mitchie, sure, Pauli Shore's mother. Yeah, I started a whole bunch of comedians and everything I am thinking about trying open Mic Night again around Boston, and I didn't know if you guys had any constructive criticism or what or some advice.
Speaker 5: Maybe not no way, Chris.
Speaker 2: When you say trying it, are you going up on stage and taking the mic? Are you just there as a as a spectator like I was.
Speaker 4: No in the past.
Speaker 3: But no, I was doing open Mic Night and I haven't done it in my twelve years. I want to try it again.
Speaker 4: So you have a set, then you have material that you've worked on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but a lot, a lot. I was horrible craft yet so I think I have some serviceable maybe about an eight minute eight to ten minute thing. And uh, kind of nervous about trying it again, be honest with you. It's one of the scariest things I've ever had to do or tried to do, not to my stomach and everything, all tense and everything. But if you can get strangers to laugh at you at what you're saying, it's I will admit, like I had a couple of laughs in a handful of times I did it. I didn't know if you guys had hands on experiences.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know what you know, it's interesting that you bring that up. Because Uncle.
Speaker 2: I had thought that maybe you and I could be a comedy duo and give an open mic night a shot sometime. I don't mind that, but will well, I know that there's a couple of places out like by Landers actually that have open mics. We could maybe do it here. I've given it thought, but then it's been nothing more in a thought. I haven't actually like worked out a material. I've given some thought as to how you and I could work together again as a comedy duo, maybe on stage, and.
Speaker 4: It would be unorthodox and if it worked, it would.
Speaker 3: Be surprising, fantastic.
Speaker 4: But if it didn't work, it'd be kind of like a Sowet scenario too.
Speaker 6: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe one day we should give.
Speaker 3: That a show, give it seriously, give it a shot. Serious.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I've always wanted to get to the one at the storm Shop, but we never get to him to that's the dream man.
Speaker 5: That's the one I'm really wanted to get to.
Speaker 14: That gips placed with leather face, with the chainsaw and everything that you guys are trying to get into.
Speaker 4: No, that that would be big. That's big, Gerald Sanders, all you can eat barbecue.
Speaker 5: Place. It wasn't there. Yeah, that's what that was about.
Speaker 2: But there is there is there's a venue like not in Landers, but in Flamingo Heights that is called the Giant Rock Meeting Room and they do have open mic nights.
Speaker 4: So we could do it there. Yes, yes, it would be fun to do that. So we could do it there. We might be all find one in Riverside somewhere.
Speaker 5: Well what's this. Look for the places first and then we'll go from there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's actually a guy who hosted I don't know if he still does the open mic night a giant Art meeting room that is a character in Yuca Valley. He stands out on the corner of Old Woman's Springs and the sixty two Highway with these signs. Yeah, this guy, I don't I don't know his name, but he's always out there with some crazy sign saying something. Usually it's like sometimes he'll be saying like something about Trump or just some weird like random thing that you never would have thought of in your life.
Speaker 4: It's some like off the wall CLASEI politically, Yeah, we go buy the moment, you know the sign guy, Yeah, stuff like that, Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 5: But it hasn't been out there for well though.
Speaker 2: He was gone for a while, but we saw him last time we out there, so he is sort of I was getting worried maybe something's wrong with him. He's heard, but he's back and he has hosted that, and I've thought about having him as a guest on this show. I think he'd be a perfect guest on the show. So I need to talk to him to be a guest on the show sometime.
Speaker 5: First, Well you can do that put No, No, you do that put.
Speaker 12: That might get us to move on doing and get a little high up on the It would be good high up on this thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Nick Foley actually did some stand up comedy a couple of times in the last like ten fifteen years.
Speaker 4: I think I might have heard of that.
Speaker 5: Is it good?
Speaker 4: Is it funny?
Speaker 3: No, it's not. It's so funny, But he shot because it takes a lot of a whole as if you will to go on. So I would really love to see you guys like doing a shout. Actually, I didn't know that that was an idea of floating in your gut, in your heads.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of ideas that I had time to do them all. I wish I had time to do even a handful of them, but you know, life gets in the way.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of ideas that they would cost your money, not make me money. So I.
Speaker 2: Need we need to get Peter Tile on the phone. Maybe he could give us some money to do all these things.
Speaker 4: We just have to pretend. Yeah, well exactly. Yeah, we just need to tell them that, like, look, we'll we'll fight the culture war for you and Hill give us a bunch of money. They'd probably say.
Speaker 3: Yes, you get him out of the Mothership and down there in Austin.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, the comedy Mothership.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Did you catch the previous hour where I was talking Chris? Did you hear that at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I want to do. I wanted to chime in with you, but I honestly an now out of the loop for a while, so I didn't realize that you weren't. You don't like to take calls anymore, so I was just like, you know, I'll just wait till the next hour or whatever and talk to you and uncle Y.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here we are comedy mother Sure we are the other one that don't want to take clothes on your hour. I sure don't and that's.
Speaker 5: The reason he didn't want to. You can tell me something. But was to me.
Speaker 6: But but Chris, Chris was trying to call her in Aaron's hour and was trying to call her in your hour in the middle of all that mix. I'm just telling you. So that was part of the calls coming in that I need to make out when I'm doing the sky so but this way he joined on the phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we suck to know. I forgot the protocol. So that was my fault. I tried calling in when I forgot that. He had to bring people into it. So I've been out of the loop for a while. But that wasn't his fault.
Speaker 6: His uncle was complaining, Hey, get him on, get him. I'm like, whoa, I'm trying. They're calling me, They're calling me. I can't stop there calling me. I got to stop that. Well hold on, hold on, you know.
Speaker 3: So that's what that was.
Speaker 6: Anyways, I just want.
Speaker 5: To make you are I had to make an omposition with no.
Speaker 6: That was one of Yeah, that was one of them. Plus the other guy that we just had on same thing. He was calling. So Bobby's calling, Chris is calling. We had the phone ringing on the somebody was on the phone. They hung up, and I'm like okay, and then you're like, well put them on. I got nobody to put on, so I had to get people. That's what the problem was.
Speaker 5: So you know, there you go. But I got how he got his problem, sobbed.
Speaker 3: Yep, you know, uncle, it was all you know that was on me, like it's been a while, you know, And I just wanted to make sure I was as clear as I could be. And I didn't think of the fall. The cell phone would do it, but seems a service.
Speaker 5: So you the one that have given him.
Speaker 3: That the one, yeah, one of them. I didn't hang up though. There was some other guy that you guys were talking about that hung up, but I didn't hang up before. But I'm just glad to hear all you guys again. And I just wanted to know what you thought about Beetle juice. Beetle juice coming out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's there's there's I haven't seen it yet, the sequel.
Speaker 3: Uncle.
Speaker 4: We're getting another call.
Speaker 5: Hold on there, We've got another call on it.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, sure, all right, you want Chris on hold for the new guy or you want to let me just put them all on Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well cool, cool, Yeah, we'll put you on hold for a while. I concentrated on these callers.
Speaker 5: You got it, Okay, go ahead, and it's there he is.
Speaker 6: I couldn't read who it is, so there it is.
Speaker 15: Oh excuse me, James.
Speaker 3: Uh old, Jimmy.
Speaker 5: Jimmy's back. There's my friend. Hey, Troy, the Troy. I gotta ask you something. But yeah, I gotta ask you something. Well, a little bit on his way, you like the other pushing is stupid? Trump? Uncle?
Speaker 4: You just other eyes?
Speaker 6: Oh wait, you went, you went from Detroit. I thought you were going to talk about the Lions and now you're getting hold it on.
Speaker 5: Get back, okay, don't talk. It goes on you dad, pro I have to talk to this man. Uncle.
Speaker 4: You other eyes lions?
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: I'm not I can't remember, but you did it to him.
Speaker 5: I was talking about the Lions.
Speaker 4: I know you were.
Speaker 5: I didn't get to hang us. Okay, Well, why they gotta play somebody this week? Who were they playing?
Speaker 4: Jimmy? What are they playing?
Speaker 5: Who are they playing?
Speaker 15: I am no idea they're just the last game was Kansas City?
Speaker 3: Oh uh I.
Speaker 5: Lewis track I'm with this preseason stuff. I'm ready to go for the regular season.
Speaker 4: This is in board already. On tomorrow, it's only.
Speaker 5: Three games in the list.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow the Lions are playing the Steelers. Just for the record. And now I'll shut up again.
Speaker 5: Oh it's is Steelers.
Speaker 12: Hey listen, Now we have a bring about quarterback problems in the Steelers land. We have the guy that they got from the from from the draft draft over from Chicago, he went to he went to the Steelers, and then they have the guy that they had from the Seahawks and and Denver went So, now, who's.
Speaker 5: Going to be your stud?
Speaker 15: Somehow Kirk Cousins ended up in the Steelers, right, Oh wow.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that. Okay, I didn't know that Kirk Cousins is the Steelers quarterback. Now Cousins from the former Viking quarterback. He's a good big guess that's true, Jimmy, Is that true?
Speaker 15: Well, yeah, he definitely got traded and he's a quarterback. I'm not one hundred percent on the teams. But as soon as you said Steelers, that's where I was like, yeah, I think that's where Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 5: With Kirk Cousins I think came from Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, here's the Minnesota Vikings quarterback for a few years running. Now he's been there for a while.
Speaker 3: He was in Chicago too.
Speaker 15: He made the rounds in the Northern.
Speaker 5: Only.
Speaker 15: The only team he didn't play for, I think was the Lions.
Speaker 3: M oh.
Speaker 4: In Pittsburgh.
Speaker 5: Now this this other guy that got that that the Bay has picked up before.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the USC guy. What's his name?
Speaker 5: USC guy?
Speaker 6: What's the name?
Speaker 4: I can't think of it.
Speaker 5: He's gonna he's gonna be good because I.
Speaker 12: Have a feeling Williams. Is it William Williams something. I think he's gonna be good because.
Speaker 5: They finally finally got a quarterback that is decent.
Speaker 4: It's been a while for them.
Speaker 12: For Chicago, and I believe they're gonna give Minnesota the money for the one for their money this year.
Speaker 15: Oh so, I think the Bears are gonna probably win our division total anyway, our pennant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're gonna take take it. They're gonna take it.
Speaker 3: He said that.
Speaker 15: He said that Kirk Cousins went to Pittsburgh. Wait a minute, that is Steelers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's Steelers. Yeah, yeah, he went to the Steelers.
Speaker 12: And the guy he's number two, But I thought he was his high school, I mean his college, Ohio State.
Speaker 4: I believe Cousins or time out. I don't know where Cousins.
Speaker 3: Went to see Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 15: Didn't you say he went to uh Pittsburgh.
Speaker 4: Well, somebody said that he's I thought you said he was not the Steelers. I med all kinds of confused over Kirk. I don't know what I could Cousins.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about.
Speaker 15: I said it, but I wasn't positive on the team. I thought you looked it up.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm not doing my in diligence here I did.
Speaker 5: You're not looking things up I could. I don't want to see that man's.
Speaker 4: Face dancing old internet here.
Speaker 5: Let me see what it tells me. Now he's looking at her.
Speaker 6: I see Atlanta Falcons for Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 5: Really, you got traded, didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 15: They got, Yeah, they got he got.
Speaker 5: He got traded there. That's what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what the Vikings trade him. I see a bunch of stories saying, like, where's he gonna go?
Speaker 4: The Vikings want to trade him?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he went, he went. He went to the Uh, he went to Atlanta Falcons.
Speaker 4: He's in there.
Speaker 5: He's there now.
Speaker 4: Actually, well there we go.
Speaker 2: Well, Atlanta just had a preseason game you're watching today. Uncle was was Cousins. Was Cousins in the quarterback position in that game tonight?
Speaker 5: Maybe the first quarter was he? But they had they had their back up.
Speaker 4: They played against Jacksonville, and jackson Jacksonville destroyed them.
Speaker 12: And let me tell you they better get their act to get early, Atlanta because if they going it, ain't doing that and get burned out that bad.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you they'll be not even close. They're a playoff pitcher. Not even after I saw that preseason game, thirty won the Zip.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that was, yes, a blowout for what that's worth.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it is, it sure is.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 15: Now you guys are and Chris Graves, we're talking about getting into the to the comedy biz. Hey, I'm willing to be managers. Uh you know standard Elvis and Colonel contract. I got one set aside.
Speaker 5: He'll be all right, Hey, maybe we'll put you on for that kick just a moment. Wait, let's think about it. We'll each think about it and put him for us helping.
Speaker 2: Us to do that Oh, Jimmy's gonna be a comedy manager, coming manager.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he can book shows for us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that'd be good. We could use that. We can use you like that. We need that, we need that.
Speaker 4: That's good, Thank you, thank you, Jimmy, appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Chris Graves.
Speaker 15: I want to manage him to standard Colonel Parker contract.
Speaker 5: I didn't there, Chris.
Speaker 4: We could. We put him on hold, but we can't bring him back up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You guys told me to put him on hold. Do you want to back up?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, put him. I need answering to have a handsome question question.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm just here to do what you guys want.
Speaker 14: You know, we appreciate Jimmy, Jimmy James, if you want to produce my Netflix special, my own private Gloryhole Mike, Chris Graves, Yeah, I'm your guy.
Speaker 15: That's an easy sell, dude, that's.
Speaker 3: Absolutely Yeah.
Speaker 4: They buy anything follow by autobiography.
Speaker 3: I didn't have to be born grat siasco.
Speaker 5: Uncle.
Speaker 3: I love to work for the Jimmy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 5: Then we got then we got then we got a business operation.
Speaker 3: How's that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, But until we decide when you want to do it, that's up.
Speaker 3: To you we all follow uncle. Yeah, maybe we all follow Uncle into the battleground.
Speaker 4: Maybe we'll just forego the entire open mic night thing and just Headline special, jump right into it. Yeah, do us Netflix special just out of gates, I mean everybody else.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, we can do it that way because I think it actually would be easier too. There, we got think about it, and it'd be easier that way.
Speaker 3: So much time we have on this planet, so it might as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, trial by fire that way, we mun as well go ahead and do it that way.
Speaker 4: All or nothing, trial by fire. You only live once.
Speaker 3: Sallie held to play me in the bio pit.
Speaker 12: They want to see when to see how much you see how much we can really get, how many people and then bring him.
Speaker 5: All the way to a podcasting.
Speaker 3: All the way that Well, for me, it'll be dollars fifty. So don't hold your breath, uncle on that.
Speaker 5: On my my, what are you charging?
Speaker 4: I hope he makes.
Speaker 3: Not with that response. I guess what do you mean? As long as we can cover the taxes? I guess you know what I mean? Uncle? You really have a Netflix special on you? Seriously? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I do, because I only want to sort of push this a little more on my side, and because.
Speaker 3: Some WWF people I really tried, honestly, guys, in the last year and a half whatever I like, I really trying to get some wrestlers.
Speaker 4: We appreciate the effort. Christ I know how tough it is. It's tough to get.
Speaker 3: Through to you hurt back from anybody's like that because I've been out of the loop for a while, so I'm.
Speaker 1: Not sure I send.
Speaker 2: I send requests for guests for both for the Uncle Show and for my own Dage of Transitions show. I send quite a few requests, not a ton, but where I can, I send requests and it's few and far between where I receive any reply. Honestly, it's rare to receive any reply from anybody, and there's a number of different reasons for that. I'm not going to blame anybody on the other end of the email for that. There's a bunch of reasons why you want it reply.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, that's just the nature of the game these days. It's different out there, different than when I started.
Speaker 3: Stallone doesn't have any excuses.
Speaker 5: In my opinion, there's only one wrestler I don't like anymore now.
Speaker 3: Because.
Speaker 5: And you know who he is?
Speaker 3: Who would you who is your number one guess that you would want from the WWE WWF wcw W whatever.
Speaker 5: What was that, guys? Then that gave me the autograph?
Speaker 4: A wrestler that gave you an autograph? Oh I went to see what year are we talking about?
Speaker 5: I don't know what you was.
Speaker 4: A wrestler that you have an wrestler's autograph. I don't even remember that.
Speaker 3: Because he's dead, I'm pretty sure. Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Would like to talk to him.
Speaker 5: But yeah, one the one. Oh is the guy the man kept hitting bank down.
Speaker 3: Jerry Waller, Jerry the King Waller.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, well we're thinking of the million dollar man, the six dollars man, the million dollar Man.
Speaker 5: Actually actually actually is too, that's me. Actually this is too. Two wrestlers okay, no the two yeah, two sets went to wrestlers. Is the guy that eats to eat the wing?
Speaker 4: Are you talking about King Kong Bundy or you're talking about George George.
Speaker 6: George the animal steel one and George the Animal Steel George Animal steal the turnbuckle.
Speaker 5: But he used to eat the Michael.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, remember he used to eat the turnbuckle. Uncle, he used to eat the thin water. That's what he used to do. Right, Yeah, he's doing Oh I don't know, a while ago.
Speaker 3: I'll check it play long time ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't know a lot.
Speaker 4: Of wrestlers are dad now. Yeah, they seem to me early.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they didn't really have a retirement plan. Uncle.
Speaker 2: In Portunely, Jesse Ventura famously has pointed out that whole Cogan shot down his union hopes with Vince McMahon.
Speaker 4: Colin.
Speaker 5: That's it, that's that's the word.
Speaker 4: Jesse Ventura.
Speaker 5: You don't know I'm talking about Ole Cogan. Oh yeah, I don't want to see him.
Speaker 4: Oh you're mad at him now? Mad at him because of his rnc A people. Why oh.
Speaker 3: Are you mad at him? Uncle?
Speaker 5: I mean he's a trumpet.
Speaker 3: He put out some crappy movies.
Speaker 6: George Georgian George Animal. Yeah, George Animal Steele died in twenty seventeen. Georgie Animal Steele died.
Speaker 3: Oh, chuck, I thought he got in the eighties.
Speaker 4: Absolutely reason. Wow, I'm kind of surprised. But he made while then. That's good, that's better.
Speaker 3: Didn't they have him? Wasn't he the basis of like in uh plan nine for outer space and stuff like ed Wooden stuff. George the Animal Stare I thought he died in like the.
Speaker 4: Seventies Malla effect man.
Speaker 5: Didn't they have didn't they have a plot?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 5: Though he didn't have a plot, I don't know what was his plot name?
Speaker 4: Just these guys A Howking Animal, Marty Jannetti?
Speaker 5: Who was his partner? True?
Speaker 4: And those uh chewing those uh had Marty Jeannetti?
Speaker 5: Was it Jannetti? I'm asking these guys.
Speaker 4: Okay, welcome, I'm gooding answers.
Speaker 6: Hello, what Georgia Animal Steele's partner?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Who was his point?
Speaker 6: I don't think he had a tag team partner. Usually he might have had one once in a while. But according to legacy dot org uh IMDb, yeah, he died in twenty seventeen Georgia Animal Steel.
Speaker 5: Oh so then they both pisted.
Speaker 6: Yes, it was born in nineteen thirty seven.
Speaker 4: By the way, Okay, good, good for you.
Speaker 5: That's a life.
Speaker 4: I have presume that that's good. Okay, uncle, we're nearing the end of the show.
Speaker 5: I like to know who that other wrestler was that he wanted to talk to talk about that. I was talked to and but he had a bootcast.
Speaker 6: I think, what are you talking about, Stee, you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's the other one, Steve Austin.
Speaker 6: Stone cold Steve, Steve, that's man.
Speaker 4: Hey, Okay, who wouldn't want to talk to him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Well, oh he had a point kiss and I would have wanted to hear his boot kid.
Speaker 5: Actually I was listening to it back in the ways when he was singing.
Speaker 4: He I was listening to that big but he had a big time. He had a big thing and.
Speaker 12: It was and I was listening on my phone one. I mean, he was saying a good things about him self and stuff. But I would have said myself, would like to get him on mind.
Speaker 4: That's the one I wanted wanted to fine, Coo, do you want to do shout outs?
Speaker 5: Shout outs?
Speaker 4: We could do shoutouts. We have guests or we have callers.
Speaker 12: Okay, the first shout outs on the shoutouts now was the first one?
Speaker 5: Who is the first one?
Speaker 4: It was Chris Graves. Would be okay, good shout out, sir. Do anybody want shout out to Chris? We might have lost what happened to him?
Speaker 6: Let me see is he still there.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: He's still there.
Speaker 16: He's still there, just not talking. Okay, Well, why don't we go to Jimmy and that Jimmy's there? Yeah, go to Jimmy. Yeah, let's let's hear shout outs. Jimmy, who you got?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 6: Okay, what's going on here? Let me see something to show the phones off?
Speaker 4: Jim Jones might have broke.
Speaker 6: Hello you with us?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: You know, Well, something happened, don't happen?
Speaker 2: Maybe the phone lines they're both, they're both. Let me let me check the stream. It looks like it's still going out. We've got you are slash listeners on Twitter right now, quite a few of them.
Speaker 4: We've got people on YouTube, people on Twitch.
Speaker 5: You gotta check your phone phone now they check.
Speaker 6: Well, what's weird is both of them are still showing up on the line.
Speaker 5: But nobody's talking to us.
Speaker 6: Well, here, let me let me try and test the phone line with a separate phone for a sec. Shoot's going on here? Because these guys just aren't responding.
Speaker 2: Well, Uh, I mean if we if if if they dropped, they dropped, I said, uncle, but I will give a shout out right now and take a shout out who might be listening to us on Twitter X.
Speaker 4: Thank you for doing that. Thank you for being here.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's the first time you found us, maybe you're a regular listener. Whatever the cases, we're glad to have you. You know, follow the account of the front Simulation account thead Uncle podcast and be with us for later streams. We should be doing one, probably a VHS one tomorrow on Saturdays. We'd like to watch VHS tapes and welcome to the fold if you're crazy enough to do that. Thank you for being here. Everybody, Uncle, do you have any shout out to?
Speaker 12: I shout to the ones that will on the line and anybody else that was listening out of stay out of the country.
Speaker 6: Oh, I didn't even check that. Look, it's sorry about the phone line dropping there, but I don't even have the second computer now, uncle, so the second computer is down. But look, shout outs to the guys who were on the lines there. And I don't know why you were connected and then gone, so you know, what can you do. But it was a fun show and they got their calls in. You know, we finally got it sorted. So anyway, there it is okay. I think it went pretty good.
Speaker 5: That's a show.
Speaker 2: We had a fine show and again Saturday. Hopefully we'll be doing a show tomorrow. We'll see, but if we.
Speaker 4: Don't, we'll be streaming any given time. You need to press the button.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I try to watch. Try to watch us listen to the screening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: What are you doing this weekend? On the live stream?
Speaker 2: Hopefully have VHS. We'll probably just watching another VHS tape Saturday. That's usually what we do. That's what we've been doing in the past few weeks.
Speaker 6: To VHS watch party. Maybe we'll get some games from you too in the near future.
Speaker 5: Huh Yeah, we'll get the games going again.
Speaker 2: I gotta figure out how to connect to controls or somebody little set up here. Yeah, back with like the limited amount of USB ports is a real nuisance. But I'll be able to make something work. Yes, but thank you everybody. It's Unclethepodcast dot Com. We're live on a Chili dot com every Friday. So we're going out through a Chili dot com radio right now at Uncle Podcast on YouTube, on Twitter, as on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Uncle bring us home for the week.
Speaker 5: There's my chauff tonight. B