Speaker 1: We didn't get much here. There's animation panals tomorrow, so I'm sure they'll announce another fucking show between the Dark Times with Clones and Tarobi Jones and and then you check out his review. But yeah, just three things here. This wasn't a part D twenty three. They didn't come out and say this, this kind of a few days ago that they've shelved the Lando show. So I think again, much like the.
Speaker 2: First thing coming out on stage, the first thing is saying, well, An, it's Orlando.
Speaker 3: He's can.
Speaker 1: They bring Billy d Williams. He saw the show like, well, I'm sorry, Billy, but we're the show. Give us the cap, right. Yeah, everyone thinks it's a joke, but it's super awkward and he just hates Kathleen any But that happened. Uh they what else was there? They confirmed they showed like a trailer for Mandu and Grogan, but it had only like thirty seconds of new footage. The rest was all that. But they did confirm, which I think is just such a dumb move, that it's gonna come out May twenty twenty six. So it's coming out the same month as fucking Doom, and they're gonna just tank this, and I feel like this I'm gonna go first on Stars apparently. I feel like Nanda Lauren has very little juice, and I feel like it's already on Disney Plus. And are people gonna go and pay this? No they're not. So I feel like they should have fucking moved this. But guess what, because you can talk about here if you want, because I don't think any of us are talking about it. They corefer well, Avatar is still coming out that Christmas, so they're fucked. They can't go in December, they can't go in May, so I don't know what they do with Start. They should probably just delay it. But there was a factory that someone put out. This is crazy this There had been sixteen different movies announced before we got a new movie up and running, like between Rise of Skywalker. Now sixteen sixteen movies have been announced. But at least I'll say, no, it is real with all everything in development, like Tyka, Ryan Johnson, that's three movies, right, Who else was there? James Mangolds movie, Jenkins movie. Yeah, so there's sixteen announced things, right, So at least they got a movie up and running. But I just feel like, isn't it just like a Disney Plus show blown up? But hopefully grogu can poll numbers for them. I don't know, there wasn't cool. You saw what's his name, zeb Taylor's. I'm sure you were juicing over there. I like ZEB two, I guess, but like it didn't do anything for me. He saw him on an ad at cool. And then the other thing we got was the Skeleton Crew trailer. I guess cause I'm going Lando. It just made sense. I don't know. That show was announced years ago and nothing moved on it, and same thing. I just don't know if people are gonna want to see Lando. I think with Skelton Crew, people were so negative on it that when I watched it, I was not I didn't feel as strongly on it. I thought there was actually some fun things about it. I think if you have the right perspective of this is gonna be like a family kid's adventure, goonies et type of show. I think it could actually be enjoyable. There is some things I agree that Ty is gonna bring up of like the landscape. I don't like the shots of them going to some planet that looks like our planet. That's like more heighst like you know, high tech hyperspace, Like I don't want. I know people are like, well, there's millions of planets. There's bound to want to look like us, Like I don't watch Star Wars for that. I watched Star Wars so like something different or new, not just like here's like sci fi New York. Yeah, New York in fifty years, Like no, I don't need that. So I don't know. I kind of liked, like kind of the spooky aspects of it. The show has been where we're not the ben got the greatest response, but I liked some of the stuff I saw here, so I wasn't completely negative. Maybe there's a chance this could have worked better as like an animated show. But at the same time, I like the kind of Gooni's aspect of these kids are on some sort of venture and they're just getting into hyjenks. It's kind of what people always want, or they at least say they want, right They always say, well, I want someone else sky Walker's I want something else in the world. It's like, well, this is something like that where it's just a random story in the Star Wars universe. So it's Liam's show.
Speaker 3: He's excited for this.
Speaker 1: No, he's so checked out on all this stuff. He's I don't know the last time watched any of this stuff. But yeah, so I was more pausitive. But I'm not like also Jones. I'm like, man, I can't wait to see Skeleton. Crits like, Okay, this could be fun. I think I can have fun to watch it with the kids. You know. So that's looks like a PG thirteen Stranger thing. So that was my thoughts. Don't you know any thoughts on the star and stuff?
Speaker 2: The the Grogu situation is Favro directing it writing? How is he involved both?
Speaker 1: I think he's doing it all producing, directing, Like.
Speaker 2: He's like a box office machine.
Speaker 1: I feel like Lion King, Iron Man. He's he's got the goods when he's making.
Speaker 2: Movies, other movies. Like even if he's not writing or directing, if he's just like in a movie, I feel like it does really really well.
Speaker 1: Recent example, he's an a spider Man, he's an Iron Man, he's an Avengers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, other stuff. So yeah, yeah, that's cool. Uh, I I might check. I haven't caught up on the seasons, but I could see myself actually checking that out, because.
Speaker 1: I would you'd be a great person to not watch any seasons and then let us know how it plays for you. No, I mean and.
Speaker 2: Seriousness, catch up on that least those Mando seasons, and.
Speaker 1: I don't think you will enjoy it. So that's why I say, like, I think it'd be better I will either. Yeah, So that's why i'd say, if you were reviewed that the experiment would be better. See, hey, can you watch this without seeing the show? There's gonna be tons of.
Speaker 2: People, several reviews of people who are mad at me for not seeing the thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah before get out of it.
Speaker 2: But no, i'd be I would be down for that skeleton. On the other hand, I'm I'm with you on the negativity side of this that I guess most people had. I This is one too where I'm like, Okay, I know I'm a Star Wars hater. I'm probably not gonna like what I'm seeing here, But even when I was watching this, I'm like, I don't feel like most people are into this or want this, or are gonna like this at all. So that's funny that that seems to be maybe the common conception here. I think for second, watching this with your young kids who are gonna be into this stuff like that seems like the ideal situation. But I know, never in my life while I watch this show. That's that's I guess my last thought on it. So I'll hand it off to the other Star Wars guys here, Lando, I mean whatever, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Lando, I feel like I feel like I just part of me like assumed that was just dead. Maybe just lack of information or just been so long, or maybe I just forgot about it.
Speaker 5: All those factors probably contributed everyone. So I really don't feel bothered that it's canceled like at all, Like I don't really I'm very very neutral on that news. For uh Skeleton Crew, I feel like I was somewhat interested in it, although like the more the trailer went on, and like the more the kids were interacting with each other, it's just like, okay, this is this seems like it's gonna be very much geared for a younger audience, And I hope, you know, as someone that doesn't have kids, I can still watch this and just enjoy it for the Star Wars adventure, because I yeah, I think there is certain locations that feel too similar to home. And I'm kind of a Travis in the sense of like the argument of like, well, there's so many universes one could look like us. It's like, that's not really why I'm watching that, Like.
Speaker 4: I don't want to eventually see every universe and then it's all of a sudden like Kevin Faggy's on a fucking Star Wars movie or something like that, Like I would exactly a long long time ago, right, like like.
Speaker 1: I I.
Speaker 4: Want to feel that when I watch these I think the I think the character like design looked really good. I think, just like this, the classic Star Wars tech look good when we were on like ships and whatnot. So there is still things in here that I thought did look good. But I'm very curious just how my overall thoughts are after like episode one, and if they really lose me or keep me going after that. So we'll see what happens, but I will check this out. I'm intrigued enough, and I think it's just been this like thing of like what is this gonna look like when we've actually get there, you know, like Jude Law a part of it, like what's what's this gonna be this wasn't so terrible, So that's that's nice, coming off of that light where I think at its best moments it was incredibly mid. So I'm hoping that the show is better than that. I hope there's some good, like just chemistry amongst the younger actors too. Travis Snell.
Speaker 1: Of course, you got to get your attention, you got whatever, John Watson's the spidermn Ones, don't forget. You also got the Daniels who directed everything ever all at once. They're directing an episode and I think they're the guy who did Green Night is directing an episode.
Speaker 4: So it's a list.
Speaker 1: I think there's another one. They they specifically went for a lot of more I'd say, oh, tour directors for this. So I don't know what's gonna make story wise, but I think visually I think there could be.
Speaker 2: Some really caring for those type of directors.
Speaker 1: I think it's probably because this is the situation of you can't get them to come in and do a movie that has greater stakes. So it's like, hey, do you want to do some with Star Wars, but not that you're restricted. We're well, is Ray doing this is Jar Jar doing this is Kyle, this is like, Hey, we want to make something with a bunch of kids off the side that's really gonna pack nothing, come play for a bit. So I think that's that's I think that's it because I think the big stuff they wouldn't be allowed to You're not getting the guy who did Green Night to direct as Star Wars thing, but here you can. And that gets me excited. So I think visually there could be some really good stuff in here.
Speaker 4: I miss one, doesn't I miss one?
Speaker 1: Anything about Orlando or does anyone have Yeah, does anyone have any defense of like is this well? The movie just still do fine? Being in May like up next to Doomsday, Like, I think it's three I will get the full dates.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that I can see. Two weeks is too close.
Speaker 4: I think it'll do decent. I think it'll do.
Speaker 1: Okay, so May first for Avengers, I.
Speaker 4: Think it'll do. Actually, I'm bold enough to say it. I think it's gonna do good. I think it's gonna do g O O D. Not great, not above that, but.
Speaker 2: So it is three weeks, people might be maybe burnt out or even or maybe checked out. It's a better word on the show. But yeah, It's been many years since a movie has been in theater, so I think that's gonna get people in the seat.
Speaker 4: Especially just the fact they got like Grogu in the title. Now, like it's just they know what gets people like in like wanting to go see this, well, just the Grogu isms and not like I think they still have captured that.
Speaker 1: Though Grogu at Home, three seasons worth of Grogu one click of a button.
Speaker 4: Well they've seen all that, and then they want to see the next adventure.
Speaker 1: Will they? Though, that's gonna be the question. I just remember Solo. Remember Soulo came out with a Vinie war and that ain't ship. And I'm not saying Solo maybe doesn't compared to Grogu, but still like.
Speaker 2: Not directed by Favreau.
Speaker 1: Though yeah, Favreau should have he should have some juice. I'm hoping. I'm hoping it's more than just a fucking TV show expanded. I also just don't think this is the best one to start the Disney back at theater anymore as well too, I just fee they can need something bigger. I think this point, I don't.
Speaker 2: Need a guy who can finish a movie, yeah, or or I guess has enough trust or faith built up with Disney where they just kind of let him go off rather than all these you know, executives and producers. Yeah, constantly starting and stopping these projects over.
Speaker 1: And over again. Yeah. I think when it was announced, I thought it was a good idea. It made sense. I just feel like, as we've seen the box office kind of evolve a bit the past year and a half, I don't know, but you look like you're pondering over there. You're stroking your stacks.
Speaker 3: Chirstman hasn't spoken to the movie yet.
Speaker 4: Sure to what to Mendo?
Speaker 3: You didn't. You didn't talk about Mando and Kobe yet.
Speaker 2: I agree with Traps. The way you were leaning back in that chair, you were ready to fucking feast on that mic.
Speaker 1: Just dive right, he's gonna come some knowledge.
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna do good. I've already said that. I don't think I'm like very hyped on it or very not hyped on it. I'm just very in the middle right now. And you're hopefully a trailer changes that, but as of right now, it really it's really where I'm sitting right now. Just luke warm. pH seven can't get much more neutral than me.
Speaker 6: Well said, uh, we got three things. We had Lando. I was not convinced this show is coming out. It's been so long, it's just gone the way of the Game of thro trilogy films and a whole bunch.
Speaker 4: Of pissed Billy d right now too, Like you think he's.
Speaker 3: Just not his pissed is Donal Glover? Maybe he has which Lando?
Speaker 2: Which actor was playing Lando on this.
Speaker 3: Or Glover was the They never confirmed.
Speaker 6: I thought Glover he was talking about it, he's working on he's working on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then there was some talk maybe it was like a two hand or some way of like Lando telling a story about what happened and then you flashback. Yeah, yeah, I think Dohan Glover is gonna be okay. I think cambin, I think he's fine. I think he's all good. He did Lando once.
Speaker 6: Billy just constantly text Glover like, oh this is I was betting everything on this.
Speaker 3: He still is. Can you tell me what's going on?
Speaker 1: Like I'm really counting.
Speaker 2: On this time. I mean, because then't didn't he just or is about to release his last album like he's he's quitting music for no.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's quitting music.
Speaker 3: He released album. Yeah, he was putting everything on Lando after quitting music.
Speaker 1: No, okay, to reconfirm two things. One his album is already out. Two, I don't think it's his last album. He said that was.
Speaker 2: Hall Ones and he was like, yeah, this is it.
Speaker 3: I'm done.
Speaker 1: When talking about the album, No, like just this recent one he said was his last one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said, I've heard that so many musicians say that, though, Like I just don't believe any musician will ever be done like making music, Like, what does that even mean? Come on now?
Speaker 1: No, okay, he said it was that's.
Speaker 4: There's done with Lando. That's what he said.
Speaker 1: It's his sixth and final album under the Childish Gambino moniker. It's a goodbye album, so I guarantee his next album will be as Donald Glover. That's what I think.
Speaker 2: It was, featuring William Whatever. It is a musical too, final.
Speaker 1: Charge Gambio albums. I think it's just probably some marketing.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 2: I watched that episode, but I getting caught with like the clickbait headline sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Happens to the best of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: There, So that's that with that show. Now moving on to I'll get to Skeleton. Well, no, I'm gonna rant about that. I'll do Mando and Krogu. I think this movie is going to do great. I think three weeks there's plenty of time to space it out. And I think that it's been it'll be seven years since we had the last one on the big screen, so that is a pretty lengthy amount of time that I think people are really going.
Speaker 3: To be just excited for this.
Speaker 6: And I out of all the Star Wars shows that they've created, all these other characters that have been formed on a Disney umbrella, I think Mando and Grogus stand out. And I say that because I've talked to so many random people again, like my mechanic, who's like sixties late like mid to late sixties, like.
Speaker 1: No show ye, I love Williams and cal Riz and it's like Riz Spell with the disease everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But yeah, he just he sees my my keychain. I had a Mando keychain on my car keys and he starts going off about it, like, oh, I love that Matter show. I watched all three seasons and I just thought that was so cool that this guy on his own you know this, but like this is I just.
Speaker 2: I when we were changing your tires.
Speaker 1: More ties.
Speaker 6: I don't know if he's if I could allot him as being the general audience, because I don't know what is how far Star Wars like he's as general interest.
Speaker 3: Goes, But yeah, I would.
Speaker 6: I would consider him to be pretty much general audience. And so for me, with him and many others I've spoken to that I know are general audience. They all they've seen the three seasons. They they haven't seen BOOKABLEFA, they haven't branched into all those other mediums. But they know Grogu and they know Mandalorian and.
Speaker 3: They really like it.
Speaker 6: To me, that tells me, Okay, this is a good idea. This is a movie that's gonna bring in the numbers. It's gonna fill the seats right off the hop. I think you're gonna have adults that enjoy watching the show on their own, and you're gonna have the kids who watch the show and are begging their parents to take them.
Speaker 3: They want to see it. Those trailers are playing begging their parents.
Speaker 6: And you're just gonna have You're gonna have so much marketing too for this, like the toys with Mandaloria and that was crazy enough as it is, and so you're gonna have a whole bunch more of that with with kids now, with all these different toys, and I think that this is just gonna really sprout a nice, I'm not gonna say fresh, but a good kind of position for Star Wars to be kind of re entering back into the cinemas.
Speaker 3: And I hope that they play their cards right now.
Speaker 6: Mando went came out on Disney Plus, that was great, That was really really good for them to kind of reposition themselves with Star Wars, but it started to really oversaturate with all the shows and everything that they did in the writing and so many things just really really kind of went sideways on them. But this is again a nice little reset in a weird way of putting it, And so I hope that they can just take advantage of this and not start running. I hope they can just kind of walk with this because they need to do a lot of work here to really I have men the relationship they have with the community. After announcing all those projects, you said, Travis canceling the majority of them and just really putting a bad taste in the Star Wars fandom's mouth.
Speaker 3: So I hope that they don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think the guy that was after key chain at this car shop, I don't think he knows about the sixteen projects. So I don't think he's been soured. So I think, like it doesn't matter. All those people making those red eye thumbnails, they're still gonna go to see this. It's gonna be Can they get the ga that have noided that there's been.
Speaker 6: No because look at Liam for example, you said he's checked out, he's gonna.
Speaker 1: He's not general audience.
Speaker 3: Liam's not general.
Speaker 1: Anybody that's been on a podcast is not a general audience user. There's no way that I don't count that there.
Speaker 3: You're just saying general audience.
Speaker 1: Car dealership guy, that guy you know that's saying And I'm not saying it's right or wrong. I'm just saying, like, we'll see what happens. It's a risky month, but maybe they can pull it off. That's the three weeks. I just wonder.
Speaker 3: You're saying like they're not going to go no, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just saying when you're saying they have to, like they have to win back some of these people that they piss off. I think those people are mostly going. There's definitely some. Of course, there is a percentage of people like a Liam that were fans to ham Doma Stars. But I think where you make your bulk of your money is still the people that see a couple movies a year, or they see them just in the summer, and they have no idea about the ray movie or this or that, or the fact that Ryan Johnson did this has a trilogy coming out, like it's can you get those people back? And I think I'm imagine heart makes the or abs and makes the heart grows fonder stars. Right, it has been seven years by ten this comes out, so maybe people will want to go re experience this.
Speaker 3: But I do like, you're totally right.
Speaker 6: We haven't had any movie trailers or anything like that, so I do wonder though, I'd love to do some kind of like questionnaire to figure out like how many like general audience.
Speaker 1: Sifting on the streets coming back?
Speaker 6: Yeah, how many general audience specific people that are have watched Mando and Grogu or The Mandalorian sorry and are aware of the other shows have tried watching. I've watched Overy one but just didn't really like it that much. I'm not saying like they've like fallen like been hurt by it and need that reperience.
Speaker 1: Where they might have liked it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: They might have liked it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like to each his own, but it's I I just at the end of the day, I think that this is going to do really well. As for the little like sizzle reel that we saw, like all the scenes and everything, I was not expecting that man when he's going down that hill on that at R T and then like drifts around the corner and you see the whole squad of like at eights just fired away.
Speaker 3: I was like, Oh, this is fucking cool.
Speaker 6: I love that seeing the snow troopers gearing up, arming up, and him just kind of hunting like Imperial rednants. There were just so many quick fire scenes that I really liked, and I'm excited to see just what the what's gonna be popping off in this tailor.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, I'm gonna cal see the whole time, right was exact? Apparently that planet there on too is in some animated show seeking Jones about that as well.
Speaker 3: I definitely didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Something about Clones. I think there's a screenshot of Rex and a clone on that same planet. So there you go.
Speaker 3: I'll have to dig in deep and do some research.
Speaker 6: So that's definitely that's that's gonna be a good time all around, good time. But getting to Skeleton Crew, Yeah, this the concept of this show. I think it has the potential to be something that is entertaining. But I'm going in and apprehensively because I don't feel like this is something that ever really really overly peaked my interest. I likedjud Law a lot, and so I'm excited to see how his character using the Force is gonna play. And they're saying Jedi, I think that's just a screw with the ga he's We've seen Star Wars. There's lots of Force users that aren't Jedi and they just use the Force like I think that's exactly what he's gonna be. He's probably just a scoundrel. And the concept though, of introducing we found an old Jedi temple, let's go explore it.
Speaker 3: That's really cool.
Speaker 6: If I had my way, I would have had these kids explore Sith Temple one get possessed and turn into like a fucking killer and like go like rampaging the town. Are rated doesn't need to be family friendly with kids.
Speaker 1: That's what they're aiming for.
Speaker 3: So yeah, where's this photo here?
Speaker 6: When we pull this photo up, seeing the city life is fucking stupid. I'm sorry, get that fucking out of Star Wars. I don't need that. I don't need.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: And the weird thing too, Like when you look at Star Wars, you have you have like Naboo, and you have all these planets that have different visitors and whatnot. But I like about Star Wars is it feels factional, I guess to a degree. Where Naboo has like the underwater cities that are Gungan, and then you got like the humans on the one side, like in the cities, and then you have like, let's go to oh.
Speaker 3: What's another example of Felucia.
Speaker 6: Like you got so many different like alien races that have their own cities that have been built. But then I feel like this is a kapp up because you just have one like this is super familiar. Looking at this, it's like, man, yeah, that's Earth in like two hundred years, two hundred years whatnot, maybe sooner, I don't know, but it's just it's it's neat seeing I guess like all these alien species kind of living together like this. But I would have loved it if it was focused on a planet that was just focusing on just give us something else that's not always humans. Give us different aliens. There's like one alien child in this group of all humans, which I think is a shame. I feel like we should get more into the different alien races and bring them into Star Wars more.
Speaker 1: Oh, looks like there's an alien main character here, So that's good. Really, I think one of the kids is an alien. That elphant looks like.
Speaker 3: That's what I said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm just saying that's a good thing.
Speaker 3: That is a good thing. I would have liked a little bit more. It is a step forward, So I'll give them that question.
Speaker 2: When they're filming that stuff, do you think all that is still like filmed on the Volume and that's just like the decision or like that's the style they went for, or is it more that they just needed to film in some random mass suburban street and then like you know, CGI and then like the floating bus and.
Speaker 3: Like feels like the Volume.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it is the Volume, to be honest, because.
Speaker 2: That would be shocking to me if they use the volume. But then this, Yeah, they settled on this for the design.
Speaker 3: I feel like they did. I wouldn't surprise me. I just this is a Again.
Speaker 6: Disney has been like creating their own things and creating their own identity with Star Wars. They did it with the higher public, and now they're trying to do it more with post Return.
Speaker 3: Of the Jedi. This does not feel like Star Wars to me. It really doesn't.
Speaker 6: And who in the chat here mentioned John Pedro, You mentioned, uh.
Speaker 3: Middle class?
Speaker 6: God, why can't I see, Yeah, for the first time we have seen the middle class in Star Wars.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 6: I just think that's a weird thing. He's right, but I just think it's weird. Lucan, Well, that's just it. That And I don't think that we should have and I don't, I don't. I do not think that we need to we should have classes like like what we have, like middle class, upper class and low class.
Speaker 3: Like introducing the Star Wars. I think we should just have like.
Speaker 1: People living there middle class.
Speaker 3: He was a farm you know. I don't see him as being middle class at all.
Speaker 1: I just what he wants to be one of the big important person.
Speaker 3: He's yeah, he's a nobody.
Speaker 6: But for me, when I watch Star Wars, I'm not seeing how people are like in a financial income class like we categorize it.
Speaker 3: But the oh.
Speaker 1: And there's no class politics. They're looking at poltics politics.
Speaker 6: But I think, like you're living that life, sure, but like I don't. I don't feel like I need to see that in Like with Luke, I never get that sense. I just feel like he's just he's a farmer, and he's just he wants to be he does want to be a somebody. But like it being so wholeheartedly like displayed here, I just I'm not that's not doing it for me. Like I don't like to see how it's displayed. It just feels too close to her home vibe. Yeah, like it just feels too close to home when I when I you look.
Speaker 1: At that's not middle class doesn't mean Earth. Do you get in middle classes? Yeah, that suburb that would be upper class. Yeah, that wouldn't be middle middle classes. Middle class doesn't mean Earth. Middle class just means like you were in the middle of the food chain of whatever ecosystem.
Speaker 3: I know, and I know they're not saying in the trailer like, oh, we live in the middle class should be too much.
Speaker 1: I'm a middle class alien.
Speaker 3: We need to go and adventure to get the upper class.
Speaker 1: Also directed episode, by the way, so for about that.
Speaker 6: It just it's just at the end of the day, it's just too much on the nose for for earth life and I just don't like.
Speaker 1: I also have no information if this was filmed on the volume or not, because there's been a few smart Star shows that have not been on the volume, so I don't know if it is. And obviously it's a CGI there's it's not a real world, but I don't know if it is or not.
Speaker 3: I can see floating bus for this show.
Speaker 1: I could see it with a lot of these directors maybe not being on the volume, especially after they get out of there. It looks like a lot of this has taking place on a ship or like a planet that's dark, right, so I can see a lot of sets built for that easily.
Speaker 2: But but we know it's changed so much, so it's like I was didn't build of those houses with the different roofs, or this street having like it looks like two bike lanes and like a middle.
Speaker 1: Ye No, I mean the main crux of where these people look like they're in the story, right, but there that could just be some CGI world or something green screen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we know too that he's got what's that guy's name, he's got out that dude from Mendol season three in this show. That's one of the antagonists. No, he was one of the aliens on Navarro and his guys got shot. He was the Pirate Kings like headhun show and yeah, so he's in this show.
Speaker 1: Aliens in this show. M M.
Speaker 3: Yeah, excited for that guy to come back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just I'm gonna go in as I would be apprehensive when I go in, but I'm gonna go in trying.
Speaker 2: To be what is the location for this the suburb that we're looking at.
Speaker 3: Never, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's like on the outer edges of Coruscant or what's going on because there's gotta be something down at the bottom of corsont I feel like we.
Speaker 1: Only want like, No, I think it's something completely new. That's my prediction.
Speaker 4: It's probably suburbia.
Speaker 1: It's the name of middle class. It's called middle classed.
Speaker 6: Like when I just see Star Wars cities, you just see like back you see sky rises and just to be living on a different levels and stuff like that, and like it's just with people with their their lawns and stuff like this.
Speaker 3: It's just weird.
Speaker 1: Like I just I look at this.
Speaker 3: I well, no you can't.
Speaker 6: I look at this, and then I I I compare this to let's say, I look at those trailers for those cinematics, like the older public games where you see like alder On and the fucking Sith Empire just fucking nuking it and like troops walking around, and I look at this and I just feel like, man, like this just is weird to think, Like, I just it's weird, like.
Speaker 4: Could look like this in some sense and then they got nukes.
Speaker 6: I hope not Aldon looks it looks so different though, like with the way they said their middle class.
Speaker 2: There's no middle class, you know, it's what they decide to star Wars a fly and what they don't where it's like, oh the houses look different. There's a floating bus, but there's like a random ass light post.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the exact same.
Speaker 6: Like like what if a Java San crawler were to roll through this fucking little village like this would here.
Speaker 1: Why would this here?
Speaker 4: He's lower class?
Speaker 3: Why well, why couldn't it?
Speaker 6: Like what if the Jawas were to land their ship like ten miles out and then just start rolling up through your selling their fucking droids.
Speaker 1: It's a middle class planet. They wouldn't want to be there, you know.
Speaker 3: No, they hire higher buying customers.
Speaker 1: But maybe the Jawas couldn't live there.
Speaker 4: That's the penultimate episode. Actually they are show.
Speaker 3: It just feels out of place, feels like you can't just like.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's anything that Jawas want here either.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of money though they want to sell, there is there.
Speaker 1: It's a middle class after all, they're they're just scraping by. Yeah, we're all in for a fucking crash, you know, the little alien elephant boys like I want to buy a home one day.
Speaker 3: I just need the stock markets, the RSPs.
Speaker 2: It just shows that evolution will always lead us to boring ass suburb design.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's where we're going. Yeah, where is that?
Speaker 4: Taylor?
Speaker 3: You want to go back back to.
Speaker 1: Ocus. We're done, We're done, We're done.