Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Let's just get right to it. Oh, by the way, Crazy Cash on standby. All right, but first the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Good morning, guys, this is Lewis from Berlin Game Jess Selena Graham Happy Thursday.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I met Jess yesterday over at wings Stopping sam Mateos.
Speaker 3: She finally got noticed.
Speaker 5: She's gonna give me.
Speaker 3: A shout out. I'm on my way to work. Just have to tell you, guys, you hit jack pot with her.
Speaker 6: Happy Thursday, Jeff, Happy Thursday.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 3: Later, Hey, that's.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Lewis, come Jack, did we That's what I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 6: We're gonna need a follow up.
Speaker 3: You'll ye for a while.
Speaker 6: I met Louis at Wingstop. Don't judge me.
Speaker 8: I did go there after the gym. Sometimes you just need a little fuel after your workout, you know.
Speaker 6: But Louis Louis was amazing.
Speaker 8: We had like a really quick conversation. He said he's listened to the show for a really long time. He wanted me to say hello to you guys.
Speaker 3: We hit the jack.
Speaker 2: Meant yes, Graham, have you been getting tagged by a lot of people sending articles and links about Lily Phillips and Bonnie Blue.
Speaker 3: Only about some recent perhaps pregnancy news.
Speaker 2: Yes, not like video, not like content links to watch their video. Yeah, okay, I wanted to clarify.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're both like claiming to be pregnant now, both of them. Yeah, First it was just Bonnie Blue.
Speaker 2: She's the one that slept with over one thousand men in twelve hours, and she like alluded.
Speaker 6: To being pregnant.
Speaker 2: And then like after that, Lily Phillips, the one who was supposed to sleep with a thousand men in twenty four hours. She hasn't done that yet, but remember she was practicing, and she slept with like one hundred men in practice. I don't know, I don't know how long. So then she posted a picture of her with the baby bump, which is like clearly not real. I don't think either of them are pregnant. I feel like you're just no.
Speaker 3: I don't. It's a weird thing to come out and claim.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, I mean, maybe you.
Speaker 3: Don't really joke around about getting pregnant. Like there's so many people that struggle with that, people that have made like, I know, pregnancy announcements before it doesn't bode well for them. Although these are porn.
Speaker 2: Stars exactly, these are people who want attention, any kind of attention, And.
Speaker 8: I feel like they're competing with each other to see who can one up the other ones.
Speaker 2: They're friends, they know each other. This is clearly like a move, is it though?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: And Lily Phillips her rep or team or someone on her behalf was like, it's her job to participate in trends and to make content and a lot of what people search for is like pregnancy stuff, and you know they're like, so just think about that when you see these pictures and Bonnie Blue she posted a pregnancy emoji with solution pending.
Speaker 3: Wow, so like that's a portie shoke, I know. But I mean in theory though, of all the practicing and records they're setting, don't you think one could have slipped past the goalie and they could actually be pregnant.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's why I would believe it me too.
Speaker 3: You don't think they used They have the highest percentage odge in my mind of getting pregnant.
Speaker 8: Well, I think using protection would take longer than they want it to take, because you know how they're trying to squeeze so many men.
Speaker 6: In like that squeeze it.
Speaker 3: No, I think I'm sure they did.
Speaker 2: I think they're still professionals of what they do. They're still going to be safe about it. Plus I even read.
Speaker 3: Of thousand there's stuff flying everywhere, Selena. The defenses aren't made to defense against that much of that stuff.
Speaker 6: Do you think they're actually pregnant?
Speaker 3: I again, I think it would be a very poor taste joke to make.
Speaker 2: I yeah, no, it is a poor taste joke to make. But that's what they're doing.
Speaker 8: But knowing to the extent that people take things nowadays, I wouldn't put it past them like I kind of would believe either way.
Speaker 3: I don't know. There's a very limited number of people that do fake pregnancy announcements. Very limited has not gone well for anybody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, and just we just got never mind, I can't even talk.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna move on fat exactly what to say?
Speaker 2: I know, we just got two and one day yesterday, That's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 6: It didn't come out that way.
Speaker 3: I thought they got one hundred and one thousand, you know what I Meangnancy announce got it got it goin.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine Time four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 6: So we're gonna talk about this a little later on.
Speaker 2: But you know that delta flight that crashed and flipped over and everyone is hanging like bats upside down. Yep, they're offering passengers thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Attached a lot of money.
Speaker 6: Would you take it? We'll discuss that eight oh five for Graham.
Speaker 3: All right. The Golden State Warriors get the second half of their season underway tomorrow on the road against the Sacramento Kings. Both teams have an identical twenty eight and twenty seven records, so it's going to be interesting to watch where they both go from here. Over the All Star Break, Draymond Green and Newest Where Jimmy Butler both proclaimed that they were going to win a championship, so we'll see if they're right. They first have to keep the Kings from lighting the beam on their home court. Tip off for that one tomorrow night, seven o'clock.
Speaker 8: Nice and it'll be a nice day today, so go enjoy the outside. Mostly Sundays, guys with highs in the low to mid sixties.
Speaker 6: Hopefully you enjoyed the little sprinkles yesterday, because they have I did not enjoy that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that they were really It rained my entire drive home yesterday for every all day, in full hours, hard sprinkles. Man. I'm glad. I told people that it was going to rain. You, Graham said, no rain in the forecasts. So the rest of the week, my entire drive home wipers going. Hey, Leo, bestie, your day today is going to be an eight. You're especially quick and charming. Get together with people you love. Prioritize fun over cleanliness. Creative projects can get messy, so tidy up later.
Speaker 6: Oh well, Graham, that's you.
Speaker 8: Maybe prioritize cleanliness, especially especially.
Speaker 3: Charming. Yeah, these horoscopes are true the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So last year, Graham, you told us about fresh AI. This is Wendy's AI voice assistant. They were just testing it out. Well, maybe it wasn't even I don't even think it was last year. It's twenty twenty three according to this report. But they were testing it out in one hundred different locations. Well, according to the CEO, they just had like some big meeting or whatever.
Speaker 6: They're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Expanding, oh no, between five hundred and six hundred locations by the end of the year, and if all goes well, they're going to be expanding anymore. The goal is to have it at all of Wendy's six thousand US restaurant locations.
Speaker 6: But do you remember.
Speaker 2: People were saying about this when they were just testing it, And by the way, they're saying that it's improving okay, you know over time.
Speaker 6: But people didn't like it. No, I'm not here for that either.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I'm not here for it because does it make our lives better?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Does it eliminate human jobs? Yes, there you go. There's your answer already.
Speaker 6: Obviously I get why it's to.
Speaker 3: Make more money. This is followed the dollar behind all AI innovation, and it clearly leads to what the motivation is. It's still eliminate human jobs. They don't have to pay Once you have the AI fresh AI set up, you don't have to pay human ever again for that drive through role. Curious to see. I mean, I'm sure it will be that the technology will get there where it'll do it just as good as a human right and pretty soon most of the things back there cooking stuff robot. You know, they've already been experimented with robot. It's they got Flippy, the burger flipping robot out there, and they got Salty, the robot that makes the chips. I don't know what that one's called. But you know at Chipotle.
Speaker 8: Chipotle will never be as good as having a person there that can give you a smile or a compliment or something nice to see.
Speaker 2: So you can ask the question or like, you know what I mean, and they're able to answer you. What if I ask something and the answer is not in the in the robot.
Speaker 6: Script, you know, they don't know how to respond to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's not Again, this will be artificial intelligence smarter than if human. It'll be able to answer any.
Speaker 2: Questions like you know, neither could neither could the person in the drive through.
Speaker 6: I have enough trouble as it is. I don't need fresh AI.
Speaker 3: Someone in here fresh AI. I can tell your kids to shut up too, you know, I don't know. I look, I think it will work just as good, if not maybe better. But does it make your does it make our lives better? And eliminating human jobs and making a big company more money, So I'm going to be anti that.
Speaker 6: I'm anti I am too.
Speaker 8: What about this new change, you guys, I'm not here for it, but you let me know. Starbucks is changing their cups to their ice drinks.
Speaker 6: So instead of you.
Speaker 8: Know, the clear plastic cups, the ones where you like swish your drink around and it makes the Yeah, they're switching it to a fiber based, white compost compostable cup, which is a good thing. People are you are not really liking the way that they look, you can go check them out Jamie Morning Shows. I don't like it too right now, but yeah, somebody, is it gonna be just like, you know, like the white paper cups that your hot drinks come in.
Speaker 6: Is it just that? But they look different.
Speaker 8: They don't look as sturdy as those. I think if they were using those, I would be more for this. But I posted a video to Jamie Morning Show of somebody showing their cup after an hour and it is so flimsy.
Speaker 6: It was like it would get falling apart. Yeah, so I don't know.
Speaker 8: They're already starting to implement this though, and California is on the list of states that will roll these.
Speaker 3: Out Let's go.
Speaker 2: Although I don't like it now, I mean this is obviously for a good telling us that we can I mean, hello, you can always bring in a reusable cup one of your own.
Speaker 6: And people aren't doing that, and that's what we need to be doing.
Speaker 3: Well, people aren't doing that, So let's go to the compostable cup, which is the best thing. If it's truly compostable, that's the best innovation that we could have. Single use plastic is awful, awful for the environment.
Speaker 2: But I think they're gonna give us these flimsy cups to force us to do the reusable cups ye bring and bring our own.
Speaker 6: Because they're gonna like they're gonna give us horrible cups on purpose, reverse.
Speaker 8: Psychology in some way, because when I was reading the article, somebody did say that they had a comment from someone saying, you know what, I'd rather just bring my own cup because and they're like, yeah, better do that.
Speaker 3: Well, they tried it here. I mean, they did the pilot program here where they gave you the recyclable, recyclable cups, remember, and then you just dropped them back off at your Starbucks. That didn't happen at all the Starbucks, but they one of the ones, one of the test locations was in Napa, and we tried it and then you just dropped your cup off the next time you went there, and then they washed them and recycle them and or they were reusable or however they whatever they did with them. Maybe they were re usable. Maybe that was the pilot program. Was a heavy spurt of your plastic and they could wash them, sanitizing.
Speaker 6: And they would give it back.
Speaker 3: Reuse them, and you brought them back and I was all for that too, And that worked too, and we dropped our cups back off, you know after we ordered. It worked.
Speaker 8: Do we know if that's still happening in that Starbucks location or was.
Speaker 3: It just not? That was just a pilot program to test to see how it worked.
Speaker 6: I do like that though. This it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Give me that real strong you know plastic cup that you love apparently Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, oh, but if it's reusable, then it's more.
Speaker 3: Helpful, right, it's if it's reusable. It's only helpful if people actually bring it back to be reused.
Speaker 2: Most people stayed in the track thing I would I would probably forget it, and then it ended up I don't know where under my bed or something right with everything.
Speaker 3: Else next to the old bagel bite.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you to not big bagel bites anymore. Thank you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, Grammy were just telling us how Starbucks is making a major change. You're not going to have those plastic you know, cold coffee or iced coffee cups anywhere. They're moving to something more compostable.
Speaker 9: Good Morning TV show. This is Bronte from Martinez, Happy Thursday. I run our school's green team, and we learned recently we have to be very careful with these compostable products because some of these are commercially compostable only, and we do not have a commercial composting facility near us in the East Bay, and I believe in the Bay, So be very careful what kind of compostable stuff you buy.
Speaker 3: It's very true there are different grades of compostability. Need to look into what you've got and if your local trash district or whatever you want to call it, sanitation district is able to hand you know, if you're able to put those items in your compost.
Speaker 6: And if not, then we end up throwing them away anyways more or less. But just give me the plastic cutback.
Speaker 3: No, because plastic cup you throw away that lives in a landfill forever. At least the commercially compostable thing, well, it may not be compostable thing. It will break down faster than you find plastic item. Have you got composts in your households?
Speaker 6: My mom does it? I heard, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: Please start and everyone listening. Your trash company charges you by the size of your trash bin. And if you start composting, the amount of trash that goes in your trash ban will get smaller and smaller, and you can have these smaller trash can and save money each and every month. All your food, soaked paper, towels, all that stuff, it's all compostable. Throw it in there, save yourself the money. It saves you money every month, and you're doing something good for the environment. There's my PSA for today.
Speaker 6: Think about it.
Speaker 3: Do it.
Speaker 5: Honest, please.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Love is Blind Season eight, lack of diversity. I have not started watching this season yet. Jess and Graham, you guys have is this something.
Speaker 6: That you noticed?
Speaker 8: I think so, I think compared to other seasons, probably.
Speaker 3: Remember, it's not like glaringly bad, really like there are a lot of different people on there of all.
Speaker 2: Maybe when you get to after the first couple of episodes, because viewers have noticed and they've called out the fact that the majority of the thirty two contestants are white. So here's how the creator the show, Chris Colin, responded yesterday. I might be saying his last name wrong. I don't know it. It's co E L E N.
Speaker 3: No clue I know.
Speaker 2: So this is what he told Entertainment Weekly. He said, well, the show casts itself. We put people in the pods. You try to have a diverse group of people in lots of different ways at the start.
Speaker 6: But then the people who get engaged are the people who get engaged. The people will fall in love. There are the people who fall in love.
Speaker 2: There are lots of people who were in the group going into the pods who ultimately just didn't find their person and who he didn't choose to follow.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I mean I understand that part of it, because if you watch the first I've only watched the first episode, and you're like, man, they only they're likely going to follow these like four people. Yeah, and that's the way the show kind of ebbs and flows as they follow it. And when you do see the background of the entire group, it's we said, it's the largest cast ever. Yeah, a lot of people there're like, who the hell are those people? I've never I couldn't tell you half their names, right.
Speaker 2: He said that he just can't follow everybody's story and show, you know, give everyone that same airtime. He says, there's thirty two stories because there's thirty two people times however many people each person date, So that's you know, time sixteen and doing the math, carry the one and then that goes there and then at a zero here. That's close to a thousand stories and you can only tell so many of them. He says that they always, you know, strive for diversity, but at the end of the day, they become less concerned about you know, this person.
Speaker 6: And his body shape and what they look like. Race.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're more concerned about people just building genuine relationships on the show, because that's what the show's about, regardless of what that person looks like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can see that I haven't watched yet. I watch, I don't have time.
Speaker 8: So the only thing is I do still wonder how their process works, because once the season's end, I always hear from contestants saying that, oh yeah, a casting director reached out to me on Instagram. That's how I found out about Love is Blind. It's not really a lot of people. I think some apply, but a lot of people are also being reached out to on social media.
Speaker 6: So I do want to know.
Speaker 2: More about, like how that works, because that makes sense. At the end of the day, it's show business. They want somebody who's going to post about it, and you'd rather have somebody with one hundred thousand followers than five.
Speaker 8: Yeap, you know, I do say, I will say from the cast this season, I am getting more like normal vibes, which I like, I'm not seeing like too many like I.
Speaker 6: Want to be an influencer. That is good that.
Speaker 3: You don't know anymore. Everybody wants everybody wants to be an influencer.
Speaker 6: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right? Bees bees in the trap, bees bees in the trap, bees bees stolen from the trap, you guys, because experts in California is sitting. They're seeing an alarming rise in the number of bee thefts right now. Why would you want that, Well, I don't know the free honey. We're moving into almond harvest time. The farmers in California and the Central Valley, they rent millions of beehives every year to help pollinate their almond orchards, but the hives are getting stolen. According to the California Beekeepers Association, they are seeing hives being stolen every single day. The number of thefts is reaching record highs. It's getting so extreme that beekeepers are even hiring private detectives to try to investigate the hive thefts to get their bees back. Everyone wants their bees back. But right now, all the almond growers totally buzzing about this bee joke, little squeeze in a little bee joke. How I I'm terrified of a beehive. Who's gonna go just that, I'm saying, down their pants and walk out of the store right and.
Speaker 2: Then put it in their car and then get in right to drive away with it.
Speaker 3: Obviously, the beehive is inside the store, it's out in an orchard's in a field, so there's not a lot of monitoring happening on that. But again, you got to pick the hive up and then yeah, load it into your car, put it in the truck.
Speaker 6: And put it in the trunk in the car there obviously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the queen bee, you got to make sure she's happy or she's gonna send everybody to attack you. It just seems like a very dangerous game. But people apparently a lot of hives stealing going on.
Speaker 2: Whether it's a odd thing to steal and there's a hive is so big, Like if you see a random person walking around with the bee hive, it's gonna raise some red flags, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Would think, But maybe they just loaded in their truck real quick, bring it home to their farm and then they got free honey. I don't know what the motivation is, but a lot of bee hives being stolen right now. What doesn't get stolen anymore? I know the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, it would be having a good morning.
Speaker 6: So every day.
Speaker 2: Around this time we could go off what the where you can win a JV show chug mug. You just got to be the first person to guess today's bleeped outward. Now, as soon as you think you know what it is, you got to leave your guests on the talkback mic. I mean you an improved iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 6: Let's get right to it. Here is today's clip.
Speaker 3: I don't know how it comes up, but it gatherings. My wife will often tell the story about the time she got her popped.
Speaker 6: Oh my, WHOA, must have been back in college.
Speaker 3: Probably think she might have been younger. All right, think about what things bleeped out word could be. Remember this is a family show, so keep your guests with.
Speaker 1: PG the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Hope you win this chug mug.
Speaker 2: This is what the bleep or all you gonna do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped dot word. Leave that guest on the talk back on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: And that's it.
Speaker 2: You could win a chug mug. You just got to be the first person to guess that word correctly. Now, in case you missed our clip of the day, here it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know how it comes up, but it gatherings. My wife will often tell the story about the time she got her popped WHOA. I don'd like to hear about it. Did you grosses me up?
Speaker 2: Pop it? Uh huh, okay, let's go to your guess. Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 3: It's Smart from Hayward and I think the missing word is sick it.
Speaker 6: Gross.
Speaker 7: Hey, what's up? JV Show.
Speaker 6: Let's say Sue's from the City of Napa Back, I say back, that's my guest.
Speaker 7: Have a good day, guys.
Speaker 6: Back pop.
Speaker 3: That's a very popular guest this morning. Get your back popped. That's there's something good that feels it feels good. Yeah, Hi, JV Show.
Speaker 7: This is Emily from Aubrey, Texas, and my guest for the bleep.
Speaker 6: That word is ears ears pop.
Speaker 3: That's another very popular guest. Side note JV Show number one in Aubrey text'side Chuck this morning. This is huge. Thank you, Emily, appreciate you all right?
Speaker 6: What is that bleep? T outward? Continue to get those guests?
Speaker 1: Is it the JV show on Wild ninety four nine playing.
Speaker 6: What's the sleep?
Speaker 2: Where you can win this JV show Chuck mug just got to be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word.
Speaker 6: In case you missed our clip for it today, here it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know how it comes up. But it gatherings. My wife will often tell the story about the time she got hur popped. Whoa, whoa, I don't want to hear this again.
Speaker 6: Oh, you guys know how this works. Whenever you think you know what that bleeped out word is.
Speaker 2: You gotta leave your guests on the talkback Mike on the une improved iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 6: Let's run through some guesses.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: This is Paul from San Francisco, and the bleeped out word is tires.
Speaker 3: Tires. I'm surprised more people weren't on that guest this morning. I thought that would be far and away the number one Guess right, it wasn't two people guess it though.
Speaker 9: Hi, this is Karen from Oakland, and I believe the bleeped out word is shouldered.
Speaker 3: You ever have your shoulder just really just pop and then it feels like your whole arm falls out of the socket. Thankfu, it happens to me like Daily Morning JV Show.
Speaker 11: It's Josh from San Jose and I think that the bleeped out word is neck.
Speaker 3: Hopefully I hasn't been said already. All right, have a good day.
Speaker 6: Morning JV Show. It's Jonathan from San Carlos is the bleeped on word pimple her pimple popped. I mean, gosh, that's a lot of oversharing.
Speaker 3: Make it a great day.
Speaker 6: Pimple popped? All right? So here's today's clip, unbleeped.
Speaker 3: I don't know how it comes up, but it gatherings. My wife will often tell the story about the time she got her pimple popped. She's just like it was a big one. Just I don't want to get into the details because it's disgusty, sick.
Speaker 6: I want to hear about it.
Speaker 3: I think it's by a dermatologist or a doctor something.
Speaker 6: If you got to go to the doctor for a pimple, you.
Speaker 3: Know, is that sometimes you don't even know. You're like, is this a pimple? What is this thing? It's if there's a golf ball under my skin and then they just pop up here and you go on live your life. You're fine, all right. Shout out to Jonathan and sant carl Let's get the very first correct answer this morning. Enjoy that brand new JV show, Chuck Mug, my man, what's up? All right? A few other people came with the craiged answer this morning, but really the guest is all over the place this morning, mostly relating to different body parts that could be popped, knuckles, toes, necks, bags, all sorts of things. All right, Colleen in Redwood City had the correct answer, not quite fast enough. So did our buddy I've been in San Jose. Gracy and Tracy had it this morning.
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 3: And Tracy's and Samantha and San Jose sliding in here right towards the end of the game with the craiged answer. But I mean, let's be honest, a little bit too late. Yeah, tomorrow, let's get faster.
Speaker 6: Yeah, have to five. You will have another chance to be in here on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 6: All right, let's go to the phones, weldy for night and Hi, who's this?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 6: Hi, Sandra, how's it going?
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 8: I'm so excited and nervous all at once.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, we're so excited to have you on. Don't be nervous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just relax. You're gonna be fine. Unless Selena. She doesn't. She totally face plants in the entire Bay area, gets all questions wrong, and then I shout holy horrible trivia at the end.
Speaker 6: But that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, totally won't. But it has happened to some people.
Speaker 6: It does.
Speaker 5: You are I love listening to you?
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you so much. So here's how this works. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. Just gotta get three correct. If you can do that, you win tickets to see Alessia Kara. All right, you got this? Are you ready? Question number one? The original Home Alone movie takes place in a suburb of what major US city?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 3: Need to get a flight home to see my son. And then where she tried to fly to? I take a gas, I mean throw out.
Speaker 6: Your favorite major Yes, in Connecticut.
Speaker 3: Connecticut's estate by the way, you know with Chicago, Chicago?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess?
Speaker 3: So okay, all right, all right. Question number two. The Dare program taught kids many different ways to say no to drugs? What did DARE stand for?
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, that was from my era too.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know what the D You know what the D stands for?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: Drugs?
Speaker 3: Drug? Okay, you got one? Drugs?
Speaker 5: I guess, Oh gee, yeah, I have.
Speaker 3: You're gonna run that's okay. Final guests, before I hit you with the nope, can I have a lifeline? DARE stands for Drug Abuse Resistance Education.
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 3: That was a trick. That was a tricky one the old DARE program.
Speaker 6: All right. Question number three, what was the official title of this second Top gun movie?
Speaker 9: Maverick Pop?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there go, she is on the board. Question number four, quicksilver is another name for what type of metal? Which is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature?
Speaker 6: Said, that was so much confidence, son of us.
Speaker 3: Don't the correct answer there? Mercury titanium quite hard at room temperature. Very so that's a very strong metal, mercury, like in a thermometer.
Speaker 6: It guys, you guys, grander.
Speaker 3: I did not just being a realist.
Speaker 6: He was just speaking is truth and it just happened to come true.
Speaker 3: One right.
Speaker 6: Come on, Sandra, you did not win the JV show. You have nope game. Hey, we really appreciated you coming on here. It ain't easy to do.
Speaker 3: You gotta be brave.
Speaker 6: You got to be brave, and you did it, and we hope you had fun. I did have fun. I love listening to it every morning, and I was shocked I got through well, thank you so much for being on. Don't hang up, don't hang up, hang hang on. There we have some birthday shout outs.
Speaker 3: Just one to be for it to be fully accurate.
Speaker 6: Oh I w too, Okay, no, no, no, just just do one.
Speaker 4: Good morning. Wanted to wish happy birthday to my son Lorenzo. Happy fifth birthday, son. I love you so much. Do you guys have a wonderful day? Love the JV Show, Take care bye?
Speaker 3: And that wasn't happy birthday, Solea. We have got one that fart We want to play that one?
Speaker 6: Definitely the wrong one.
Speaker 3: I want one for thirty label birthday. Third.
Speaker 6: All right, here we go.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Davy show.
Speaker 6: Kid.
Speaker 5: I'm wonder if you guys can help me wish my son Jayleen a happy eighteen birthday. He has been counting down the day and now he's finally eighteen. So happy birthday, Jalen. I hope you have a great day at school. Thanks guys. Hope you guys also have a great day.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you. But who gives a fart about it?
Speaker 3: Happy birthday En eighteen? That's a big one. Who gives a fart for.
Speaker 6: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: God it's all the.
Speaker 6: Stuff you need to know what's hot in.
Speaker 10: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you guys might be team Blake Lively after hearing.
Speaker 3: This away Katie flip flop so many times, me too.
Speaker 6: Okay, So yesterday told.
Speaker 2: You how Blake Lively filed an amended lawsuit earlier this week right where she claims that two other actresses who worked on It Ends with us also felt uncomfortable by Justin Baldoni. Right. She did not reveal their identities in the filing, but she did say that they were willing to testify in the trial.
Speaker 6: Also to clarify something.
Speaker 2: I told you how one of the women did go to Sony with her complaints, but like nothing happened. I guess Sony told her like, hey, you know, we're just the distributor. We don't actually oversee physical production. You have to take that up with Wayfarer, who is the production company which is ran by Justin Baldoni. So of course the claims were never investigated and nothing changed after that. Just wanted to clarify thats were think we're a little confused yesterday now to some text messages that Blake included in the amended lawsuit. So a lot of it was Blake going back and forth with these two women about feeling uncomfortable around Justin but trying to like trying to find a way to keep the peace because they still had a lot of filming to do, and they would say like, whenever they spoke up, they almost instantly regretted it because Justin would get all like weird or snippy or impatient.
Speaker 6: With them, and he like his whole mood would change and the vibe was weird.
Speaker 2: So apparently Justin once asked Blake if he crossed the line with some of his comments, and Blake said yes, And his response to that was a joke about missing the sexual harassment meeting, like, oh, Gussa must have missed that meeting, and like laughed it off.
Speaker 3: Then Blake he was aware of it, He was aware of potentially that he did something that might have offended some people.
Speaker 2: Yes, Then Blake texted one of the other women and said, quote, they're talking about Justin. She said, you can't just record people without asking. You can't speak to people sexually while not in character or while talking about a character, and if you overstep, you move on. It's the weirdness after that makes it feel bad. Like if we speak up, the vibes on set get really funky and the work suffers.
Speaker 6: Okay, So he was like, she's accusing him of secretly.
Speaker 2: Recording somebody on the cast, and if I feel like it was just jokes or comments that maybe he thought were funny but made other people feel uncomfortable because he was also overheard, according to one of the other female actresses, just about don who was overheard telling somebody else on set like, dude, I have to tell you something, but I don't want to get canceled. You can't say anything on this set anymore interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't, but you can make you switch? Does make you switch signs? I mean that make me feel uncomfortable all the time. I don't you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like I'm making weird comments to you, like I'm I've I've moved over a little more to team Blake.
Speaker 8: Really see the reason why I'm not fully like moving is because Blake also has made really weird comments in the text messages between her and Justin. So it's like, you can't have somebody accuse somebody of making weird comments towards you if you're also doing the same.
Speaker 6: But was that her trying to keep the peace so they can like to get through filming.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like she said stuff that like if you took it to HR and'd be like, I don't think a coworker should be texting me these sorts of things.
Speaker 6: And you know, but did he say, hey, I feel uncomfortable. You crossed the line?
Speaker 3: Well, because maybe he didn't feel comfortable. You can't victim blame.
Speaker 6: Maybe he was the victim they had.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 3: You can't victim blame it. Also, let me just ask let me just throw this out there because Blake Lively has a producer credit on this. Yeah, you're a producer. That means you're taking some ownership of what is happening on set because you are producing. So isn't she if stuff is happening, it's also her responsibility right to put a stop to it.
Speaker 6: That's true. That's a good point. So did she She's saying that she did speak up and one nothing changed they went to wear for Wayfair. Nothing changed because it's ran by Justin. You know, this is all a lot of the receipts.
Speaker 3: But are their receipts from that, I guess is I'd like to see that she filed the formal complaint.
Speaker 1: He wait, I didn't go.
Speaker 6: I didn't go up through page for pages. I don't know, because I think at that.
Speaker 8: Point, if you go to Wayfair and they're not doing anything, then you try to go further up to try to make something happen, not wait years later till the movie's out and you're like, oh, by the way, I knew that this person was in this situation and that I I don't know. I guess it's tougher when you're in actually in the situation, but I'm still in the middle.
Speaker 6: I don't know what to believe.
Speaker 2: No, I also want to throw this out. I thought this is kind of interesting. A lot of people think Taylor Swift has been lying about how involved she was with the film. Remember, like she's been trying to distance herself from Blake Lively and from Justin and from the movie and just from everything. And she says the only time she even met Justin was that one time at Blake Lively's house where she walked into a meeting not even knowing a meeting in ambush to was going on yeah, and Justin Feldt ambushed, well, there's a clip from a promo tour right when right after the movie dropped, where Justin was talking about how they hired the actress to play like.
Speaker 6: The young Lily Bloom, which is Blake Living's character.
Speaker 2: But there was you know, there's like flashback scenes and stuff where he's much younger, and he says like, on this promo tour that Taylor helped cast that young actress because he showed the casting tape to Taylor Swift and Blake Lively and they were gushing over how amazing she is.
Speaker 6: And that's when they made the decision that she's the one.
Speaker 3: It's like, I gotta find somebody to play my bestie's younger self. Yes, that totally does look like you. Taylor could have involved so and her song is on the soundtrack. I heard it.
Speaker 6: Pulving is getting so it's getting so messy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: How long do we have before the asteroid Cream twenty thirty two? Remember that asteroid. We talked about this and had a very small outside chance of hitting Earth and the asteroid was first discovered in December. It's estimated to be between about one hundred and thirty and three hundred feet wide. It'll pack a decent punch if it impacts Earth. Yeah, And when they first discovered it, they said the impact probability was just a denz bit over one percent, which everyone's like, we're fine. One percent, that's nothing. That's actually pretty rare. Most of the asteroids that whiz by us all the time have much smaller chances than that one percent. Anything over that percent threshold warrants some extra attention. While as scientists have studied it further in the following days, they've revised that probability. It went up to two point three percent, and then this week, you guys, it went up to three point one percent. Now, let's put that in terms that we can all understand it gambling, because right now that's roughly a one in thirty two chance of this thing hitting Earth. And again, by comparison something that we can all understand, the Roulett Wheel in Vegas. Yeah, odds of hitting a single number on there on the Roulett Wheel one in thirty seven, which is worse odds. Let me enter this into evidence. I've hit read three many a times. They're gon stacks on stacks on stacks.
Speaker 6: I don't need this kind of stress.
Speaker 3: So those odds do come to fruition sometimes. If it did impact Earth, it'd be on or around December twenty second, twenty thirty two. So I feel like we've got some time now. NASA says, there James Webb telescope that's up there. They're going to observe this in March of this year to better assess the size of the asteroid. We also know that NASA has already experimented with I believe that they called it like their Dart mission or something, where they slammed a spacecraft into a small asteroid to see if they could alter the trajectory of it, and they were able to do that. So there are options on the table. Should the probability continue to go up, which it likely won't. It probably may go down as they study this further. But should there be an asteroid like of this size that they're like, you know what, odds very high as can hit Earth, I think there are a lot of protocols in place where they could nudge this thing slightly off course and it would ride on buy Earth.
Speaker 6: That's scary. Fine, I don't need this.
Speaker 3: There's also the probability that just boom, it just smacks right into Earth, which isn't too far away, Graham, twenty thirty two is only seven years away.
Speaker 1: No, we do not have time.
Speaker 3: Good morning everyone, hope you have a great day. This is there from summer MOONI it's only seventy years, seven years away. But Selena, think of all the technology we've gotten, all the advancements, and all the time we've been able to fly people back to the moot. Yeah, I've been able to do that in like fifty years.
Speaker 6: What about don't we have? Is space force a thing?
Speaker 3: It is? And maybe they could space force could shoot it down or something you some of their like space lasers. I know they've been working on some space lasers. Maybe they could just blast it with.
Speaker 6: This is right in their wheelhouse. This is why we have a space force, right right.
Speaker 3: Space force is up there like shooting laser guns at each other, like fighting with lightsabers, with our pretend light savers because they haven't the real ones I've been invented yet. But yeah, don't I mean, don't lose any sleep over this. Yeah, but just know that the obs have been increasing just a little bit and you got seven years to live it up.
Speaker 2: Yes, So how about this Delta is offering those passengers that were on that crash flight. You guys all saw the scary video of the flight that landed into well crash landed in Toronto and ended up flipped over.
Speaker 6: And they were just like hanging there like bats.
Speaker 2: According to the passengers, Delta is offering every person that was on the airplane at thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: They say no strings.
Speaker 8: At times, get your bag, but is this negotiable?
Speaker 2: Can you like not accept that and try to go for more because there's a Canadian law firm saying that they've already retained quite a few people that.
Speaker 6: Were on this flight.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I've learned anything in air travel is that when they first offer up the package for you to get out of your seats, you wait because they're like, we're going to offer up two first class tickets. We just need five people to get off the plane if you want to take that, And you wait and the offer gets better and better and better, so you never take the first offer. I mean, that's for rule number one. Rule number two is you if you think there's going to be pending litigation, like, I'm assuming there will be, because everybody sues everybody for everything, and that's just the American way and probably the Canadian way too. This is Toronto. I would assume that you don't want to take a cash settlement because that's in the eyes of the court. They're saying, well, no, you took a settlement.
Speaker 6: All you right, You're done.
Speaker 3: You're forfeiting your right to sue.
Speaker 6: And I want more money?
Speaker 3: Why because I arrived.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and my life is only worth thirty thousand to U Delta, So what about this grand Because a Delta spokesperson said, like, this money comes in no strings attached and does not affect.
Speaker 3: Right there, you go take your beg.
Speaker 6: I mean, you can get your bag, take this thirty k.
Speaker 3: But then still I would talk to a lawyer like that, okay, with but what do you suing your suing for? I mean, I guess if you have medical but some people had to get transferred to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Obviously, if you had more medical bills, what about psychological trauma PTSD?
Speaker 6: I'm losing sleep, but do you I will. I can never get on a plane again because of the.
Speaker 3: Fear Delta gave you thirty thousand dollars for bus tickets on Greyhill. Come on, look at all the places you could go by.
Speaker 2: Travis Barker survived a plane crash huh and couldn't get on a flight and it like really it really affected him for years and wasn't able to get on a plane again until Courtney Kardashian forced him to one day.
Speaker 3: All right, well, one of his close friends died in that plane crash.
Speaker 2: I mean to be fair, but still, but even living through that, and obviously that that one was much much worse.
Speaker 6: But you're telling me none of these people are going to have any sort of trauma after this.
Speaker 3: I'm sure people will. I'm sure they will.
Speaker 6: That's worth a lot more than thirty thousand dollars, if you ask me, is it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know how you put a dollar amount on trauma. Settlements like these are very How do you How do you determine what one person's trauma's worth versus another person's. I don't know. I'm not that I'm glad I don't have to decide.
Speaker 6: Well, you put it really high and then lay lower it to whatever they think.
Speaker 3: Eventually you meet in the middle, right, they say thirty and you'd be like no, and then eventually you land on you know, fifty two and some free tickets.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to our meeting in the ladies room, Gramm, you were telling us about an asteroid.
Speaker 3: Potentially potential Earth twenty thirty two, but the odds have increased to over three percent.
Speaker 11: Now, Hey, guys, it's Angie. Good morning. I just wanted to call about the asteroid. It's giving don't look up vibes. I don't know if you guys have seen that movie. Given the current administration, I'm just saying, but hopefully NASA just takes things into their own hands and do and does what they need to do. But anyway, that's what I'm feeling.
Speaker 6: Have a good day. Bye, Hey, thank you for that. I did watch that movie.
Speaker 3: I never saw it.
Speaker 2: I remember not liking it that much. I don't remember a lot from it. I was kind of tuned out.
Speaker 6: I didn't watch it, but it seems like a lot of big names.
Speaker 2: Are Yeah, everybody's in the movies on Netflix if you do want to check it out.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Javie's family, Mama Albert here, I have a question for you all. Have we all noticed that little AI circle y siny on the bottom of your Instagram page? You think that's listening to our voices to get everybody's nunciations of pronunciations and how we are same thing so that medic can use it later on. I don't give you permission, I will see you.
Speaker 6: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you guys have a little AI circle thing?
Speaker 8: I don't. I have the circle in the search bar you know where you where you can ask meta AI something.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have that one definite.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I've seen some more little AI little symbly things on some other stuff. I feel like that's bringing itbull.
Speaker 6: But is this nothing new? We know our phones are listening.
Speaker 3: Instagram been listening to this stuff for days. Yeah, say bowflex ten times in front of it and watch the ads even better the ones I'd be getting now. Look, I did search it, but try an adjustable dumbell set. Say that in front of your phone a bunch of times and watch those go where's my jewelry?
Speaker 6: Oh my god? You guys. People on TikTok are swearing that this is the way to get anyone that you are kind of eyeing.
Speaker 2: Maybe you like what you see. This is the way to get them to come up to you in any social setting.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is valuable, and everyone's listen up.
Speaker 6: It's called sticky eyes, is what they're calling. Like this surefire, it gets.
Speaker 3: All goofy in the corner your eyes. No, no, you have like pink.
Speaker 6: It's just it's a flirting technique. Sticky eyes.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the first thing you have to do, like let's say you're like, I don't know, at a bar or something in the restaurant. The first thing you gotta do is you have to make eye contact with that person.
Speaker 6: That you have the hots for.
Speaker 3: Okay, I see someone attractive from CRUs.
Speaker 6: You're looking at them. But then once they look at you and you make eye contact, you have to look away like you've been caught.
Speaker 3: You have to look away really really so sticky.
Speaker 2: This TikToker says that will hook your target and this is when you make your next move.
Speaker 3: Okay, So now they're interested, like why did that person just look They looked away quickly. Now they're curious, do their eyes look sticky to you?
Speaker 6: So then you look at them again.
Speaker 3: How long do you have to wait, I guess.
Speaker 6: Are we talking? Yeah, because that's just whenever it feels natural. Wait, wait, like a little bit.
Speaker 2: But then the next time you look at them and they meet your eyes again, they say, don't look away this time.
Speaker 6: You let that person break first. What if they don't break the.
Speaker 3: Stand off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're for sure going to look back because they want to see like if you were actually looking at them, or if they.
Speaker 6: Were like tripping you know what I mean. So they're gonna what if they're doing sticky eyes on me? And then nobody looks away and we're.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, you guys will sit there there, they'll be closing the restaurant around you, and you guys will still be staring at each other.
Speaker 2: So once they look and then again, you're like holding out until they break contact. Once they do that, that's that's your sign to play play hard to get because once you look away, do not look at them again. And this person says guaranteed, that person will like come closer to you and they'll be in front of you to like see like what's going on, Like why are you looking at them? It's almost as if you've psychically summoned them to you. According to this TikToker.
Speaker 3: Now, what if, because I feel like this happens from time to time, I'm looking at something behind somebody like uh, and I you know, I asked my wife and I point is that the bathroom over there? And it looks like I'm looking and pointing right at them and saying something to her. I'm really just asking that that's them behind them. What if you misinterpret the sticky eyes like that and your eyes get stuck?
Speaker 2: You have to be careful because it is such a powerful flirting technique that if you if it's misinterpreted, that person is still going to show bright in front of yourn you're stuck with sticky ice?
Speaker 6: Is someone you don't even want. What if you're doing.
Speaker 8: Sticky ice to multiple people and you just have a bunch of like a.
Speaker 6: Group in front of you, it's all good for you, good for you.
Speaker 3: Moth to a flame, all right. So to recap, I look at what I'm married. You look at someone that you're interested in, and the second they notice that you're looking at them, you look look away. Way, don't look at my sticky eyes? Now, I wait, until what what's step two? Because step one's easy. Everybody does that one.
Speaker 6: Step two is you look back at them.
Speaker 3: Okay, now I'm looking back at We're going to look at.
Speaker 2: You to see if you were looking at them or not. But then don't break eye contact. You let them break it first.
Speaker 6: Okay. This is that this has given.
Speaker 2: Confirmation that you were looking at that person. And then after that you play hard to get and they'll come up to you.
Speaker 3: Do you have to practice your facial expression on that second long gaze because I feel like this for a guy that's trying this, you are very dangerously walking the creepy tightrope here. Yeah, because if you look creepily and then you're staring at them creepily, isn't that going to get you? Yeah? But that's not control what creepous subjective?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think this just works on girls, Like girls are the or women are the only ones that can do this without it?
Speaker 3: I think so too. It's I think it's easier because look if ladies. Now if you find because we've noticed that the creepy scale for men is largely based on looks, So if a guy is not somebody that you're interested interested in, looks wise and you catch them staring at you, and then you look at them, like, is that creepy guys still looking at it? Still looking at me? Look, you won't even look away. Yes, that creepy guy's still looking at me blinking. Yeah, see how that could backfire? Yeah, so you have to be good looking to pull this off.
Speaker 2: And maybe like a smile or something to make it like a smile, like a head nod, like drink your drink, love your.
Speaker 6: Head to the music, you know what I mean. Don't be like weird about it.
Speaker 8: Remember to blink too, but not too much because then you could turn into a creepy smile.
Speaker 3: This is Lena. Look and see if I'm gonna try this smile on the head bob do it?
Speaker 6: Oh no, my god, you belong in a psych word zeez.
Speaker 3: Takes some practice in the mirror before you try, won't.
Speaker 6: TikTok said that this technique works though, So why there you go.
Speaker 1: You're welcome the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: That a very important birthday. Shout out you guys, good morning.
Speaker 4: I wanted to wish happy birthday to my son Lorenzo. Happy fifth birthday, son. I love you so much. Do you guys have a wonderful day. Love the JV Show, Take care bye, Hey, thank you, happy.
Speaker 6: Good point. All right, back to our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 2: I was just telling you about this surefire technique to get anybody who you are looking at to get up and talk to you, like if you're at a bar or whatever.
Speaker 6: It's called sticky eyes.
Speaker 3: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 12: This is Nancy.
Speaker 7: You guys are making me feel hello old over here with this whole sticky eye thing, which is crazy because I'm twenty seven too like you guys. But yeah, if this is the new technique, I would screw it up so fast.
Speaker 3: I would I would look, I'd forget.
Speaker 7: How long I'm supposed to wait to look again, and then I would look when they're supposed to look. It's way too complicated, and this is where we're at flirting. I mean, thank goodness, I already have a person because I couldn't do this anyways, Love you guys.
Speaker 6: It does sound really stressful, in case you missed it.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to look at somebody, but only long enough to where when they look at you, you act like you got caught and you look away hella fast and you wait a little bit, look back at them, wait for them to look at you, but then don't break eye contact. You stare at them, you wait for them to break eye contact, and then after that you play hard to get and they'll come up to you.
Speaker 6: Supposedly too many steps, I mean, I do have.
Speaker 3: It is a little confusing, and I think it would help if you had couple drinking drinks when you're attempting this at a bar or something. Do people still flirt in real life? Yes they do. I didn't think that's how anybody for me, that's how anybody met anymore.
Speaker 8: Yeah, at least from the friends that I have that are like in the dating scene. They tell me about how they get like hit on. But I will say people escalate things very very quickly, like they'll ride away like after a few drinks and like everything's flowing nicely.
Speaker 6: They'll be like yes, yeah, it's never like hey like to take you out or let's go out to tire sometime. So it's it's rough out there.
Speaker 3: I will say that there is a woman's eye contact is a very powerful flirting tool. So whether or not you do the sticky eyes technique exactly or not, but as a guy, if you notice that a woman is staring at you and trying to make eye contacts with you a lot. That's a good, that's a powerful.
Speaker 6: Technique, but then it's the opposite me.
Speaker 3: And we talked about that men trying the sticky eyes looking at me like strain in order.
Speaker 6: Where's pepper exactly? Graham? Would you like to throw some thing?
Speaker 3: And just want to I had one little question for you, ladies, and may be just a bit of an adult warning if you have some kids in the car, I'm going to issue that. I do want to ask the ladies something a little more adults, So if you have some kids, you can turn down the radio. We had on the day before Valentine's we had our love expert, doctor Sadie Allison, took a Kidi dot Com shout out to them. She brought each of us a very large bag of what she calls bedroom accessories, which is safe to say here, but I think everyone has an idea what those are. I want to ask if either of you ladies would like to admit, since this is the Ladi's room in it save space to admit and talk openly about these sort of things. Has anyone tried any of their bedroom accessories?
Speaker 6: I haven't too. I feel too like intimidated by them.
Speaker 3: You live alone on the road.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 6: I think it's because you know that I got them, so it feels so weird.
Speaker 3: I don't want to know you turned it on.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm mask now weird. I'm just assuming she has that. She'll never admit it. I can bring them for you, guys, there's still don't want anywhere near me.
Speaker 3: Wash it in your discrusher first, that's what you're supposed to do. Just have any of them made their way out of the box for further inspection.
Speaker 8: I need to take them out, look at them, and and just feel more confident about them.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's your assignment for this meeting in the ladies room. Report back to Arias Selena. Would you like to admit that you've given further inspection to any of these? You know, the Poundmatic two thousands.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I got that one.
Speaker 3: Did you know? I did?
Speaker 8: I have not.
Speaker 6: I did lay them all out in a row and showed my husband and he was like, that looks like a flat iron. I was like, yeah, I don't really know what that is. Put it back, put it back, put it back in the.
Speaker 2: Gift bag, and honestly, I had it on my bucket list next to my bathroom sink for a few days, like completely forgetting about it. And my kids are like in and out. My daughter's going in there like grabbing things and like hair products. I was like, oh my god, I had to like like chuck it into my closet where it's hidden right now, So neither.
Speaker 3: Of you, I mean, you got this incredible goodie bag full of accessories, and nobody's even fulfilled their you know that's their purpose.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not ship. Well that was just Valentine's station. Well, Graham, what about you.
Speaker 3: My stole in the trunk of my car.
Speaker 6: Wow, you haven't even taken it out of your car.
Speaker 3: Now, which is a bit because they were actually on the front seat of the you know, they were shotgun on the floor. And my mom was in town yesterday and we went to go pick up the kids from school, and she went to go get into the front seat of the car because I don't ever have anybody riding in the front seat, right My kids are always in the back when I pick them up. And my mom went to go sit down in the front seat of the cap. I had to furiously grab that paper bag and get that thing out of there quick and throw it back to the back of the drug as fast as I could have.
Speaker 6: You showed any of the good East to your wife yet no, I know you even have them.
Speaker 3: I feel like she did because maybe she heard it on the show, but I haven't brought it up.
Speaker 6: So why haven't you used that.
Speaker 3: This is the lady's room, lady, Yeah, in here, so we're talking. This is the lady's room talking.
Speaker 2: I think the fact that you haven't even you know, brought it up to your wife or showed her yet she knows you have them. She probably thinks that you're just like using everything in secret, like as soon as you leave the house, she knows what.
Speaker 3: You're doing, you know. I think most of the items I didn't fully go through the gift bag. Most of the items appeared that they were more for the ladies, so you don't.
Speaker 6: Want to use on her. But there was one specifically in there that was for men only. It was gonna and I heard I overheard her telling you that, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 6: So Kate, you're listening. Grandpa's one of those zip its.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: By the way, Today is Arihanna's birthday. She turns thirty seven years olds. Happy birthday to the Queen.
Speaker 6: Were on the JV show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm Jess Quick talk back about our meeting in the ladies room. Gal, you got a whole bag of goodies and you haven't used them yet.
Speaker 10: Come on, this intimidating.
Speaker 8: That is fun, that is creative, and I think that is a wicked good Friday night.
Speaker 12: You guys try out.
Speaker 6: O buy Yeah, Jess, Yeah, right, and I will have been solo playing.
Speaker 3: Each of you ladies got a bag of bedroom.
Speaker 6: Accessories keep on, So did I.
Speaker 3: But most of those accessories were geared towards the all the one for you to try out, and you guys haven't tried them out, and she's very upset by it.
Speaker 6: I will, oh, I will eventually. I think I just am not ready yet.
Speaker 3: We'll not right now.
Speaker 10: Don't music, movies, shows and the most talked stories happening today.
Speaker 2: You guys, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey have taken a huge step in their relationship.
Speaker 3: They're engaged. No, she's pregnant, No what else? They joined bank account No.
Speaker 2: The relationships Jason Kelsey said, that they got a puppy.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Actually that's kind of a big deal. It is, so I guess they've had this for a while now.
Speaker 2: It was mainly like Travis, she's the one that got the puppy, you know, she's more of a cat person. But with them being together and rumors of them house hunting and whatnot, it's basically like their baby.
Speaker 6: Now, Oh, that's a big deal.
Speaker 3: That dog's getting raised by a staff, all its own private chef. They're traveling all the time and they're busy, so this dog will be closer to their butler than it will do that.
Speaker 2: But not now now that they're both off, all they're doing is spending time together in couch rotting and watching movies and shows and stuff.
Speaker 6: A source said that they're nesting, yes, with their new puppy.
Speaker 2: A source said that that's literally all that they've been doing since they finally actually have some time off they can spend it with each other. And uh, they're also not engaged, according to this source. I don't know if I fully believe that. Yeah, there's been too many signs.
Speaker 6: Okay, do you.
Speaker 8: Guys think that he would do an over the top engagement or something more intimate, more intimate, intimate, Yeah, okay, interesting, I think over the top getting like a big public yes, no, like you have to go big it's Taylor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think Taylor likes her privacy. It could be a very large thing, but it's not going to be a well publicized thing.
Speaker 6: Not at all, Graham.
Speaker 3: There could be a whole symphony playing there or whatever. You know, so right, there could be some blurts thing. So maybe I changed my answer, But.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be one of those things where like nobody has cell phones like those are you know, taken away beforehand.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be like such a like that.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 6: What do you guys think about this blind item?
Speaker 2: It says what feuding rappers are said to be discussing a collaboration. This will definitely get people Talking's and Kendrick.
Speaker 6: Right, only two people that anyone can come up with.
Speaker 2: What do you think about the possibility of them collabbing in the near future.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't surprise me because this in my mind, this entire beef, as well publicized as it has been, what was it really about?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, I feel it's about a list of who are the top rappers of all time?
Speaker 6: Or something started.
Speaker 3: That's the entire beef is founded on that rap beefs used to be about something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I honestly feel like most rap beefs are not scripted, but they're like stage in a way, like it's more publicity stud I wouldn't I honestly would not be shocked if that's how this started and maybe just got out of hand because they got like way too disrespectful, you know what I mean, So them working together and that wouldn't That wouldn't shock me.
Speaker 6: Especially because aren't under the same like not management. Yeah, university is a group. I mean that they would be for it.
Speaker 3: I think it'd make a lot of money. It would make a lot of money.
Speaker 6: Graham, What do you have all right?
Speaker 3: Quick? Little Bay area weather alert. The major shift is coming to the forecast you guys, and it's a good one after yesterday's rain and we've had some colder temperatures where we are now entering a warming phase. Ye, temperatures are going to be warming up starting today and by this yes, by this weekend, we're going to be into the seventies and WAPs of area. So maybe it's not fully bikini hot girl summer yet, but we're getting closer and that warming up. I am definitely here for that. I'm sick of all this cold R. So good news.
Speaker 1: Thank you Grammy the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 6: Thanks so much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 2: I just want to be clear what Jess is about to do, and the fact that we're doing it late is one hundred percent her fault.
Speaker 8: And that's okay because we're getting a winner right now for these Kevin Hart tickets.
Speaker 3: So whoa, whoa, We just now we're doing it because remembers A fifteen And then remember right when we were coming out of that song, I was like, hey, guys, remember we have Kevin Hart yes coming up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then then you got me off lustered with your question about the toys.
Speaker 3: That was creaky. That then't be very uncomfortable.
Speaker 8: Okay, justin bald, like you get a winner eight eight eight three three three nine four nine call her.
Speaker 6: Twenty A call Now, where's a couple of trends.
Speaker 3: Listen up new trend alert, you guys knew trend alert. This one was for you ladies. All the cool girlies are wearing drop ponytails right now? Do you know what a drop ponytails? No?
Speaker 6: What the heck is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I didn't know what that was either, and I don't know that I still fully understand because millennial is very quick to point out this is we've been doing this, this is something we did in the early two thousands when we are teenagers. A drop ponytail is sort of what they say a messier, loose piec ponytail, which again doesn't really make sense to me because I don't have long hair, but they say it's much different than your very slicked back ponytail, whether you're more retro ponytail. Drop ponytail is achieved by well dropping. You got to first bend over, use gravity to gather all your hair up together, right, and then you put your rubber band retract down doing it. Yes, you're upside down, lean all the way forward, so your hair flips all the way down. Then you can gather it all up. That's the drop part of the ponytail. And then you use your scrunchy or whatever to wrap it up. Then when you toss your hair back, you know, now you're back upright again. You pull a few pieces loose here and there, and you kind of run your fingers through it to kind of messy it up a little bit, maybe even have a few strands come down and frame your face a little bit. All the cool gurlies are wearing drop ponytails right now, Selena, where are you at with the.
Speaker 6: Drop pony don't do a drop ponytail?
Speaker 3: Why not? All the cool girlies are doing it.
Speaker 2: I feel like my it doesn't work with my hair because my hair is not I don't know, I don't I don't know the textures off, and it's like I think it works better with the different length hair.
Speaker 6: My hair is really long and so it looks funny. I will do a drop bun.
Speaker 3: The videos I saw ladies had very long hair, probably equally as long as yours, and they were doing the drop ponytail. I was gonna say, I don't think i've ever seen you in any sort of a ponytail. You're more of a messy bun.
Speaker 2: I'll do either a high ponytail or a low but it's always like sleek.
Speaker 3: What do you call the messy thing that's on top of your head now?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just gathered some hairliptapping the bird's nest, Jess, how do you feel about the drop ponytail? It's essentially sort of a messier ponytail, which a lot of people are pointing out that was a thing like in the early two thousands, but apparently it is the hairstyle now on TikTok for the youngsters.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 8: If I could do it the cute way, I totally would, But when I try putting my hair up, I have too many like baby hairs around that they just kind of it just looks messy and not messy C.
Speaker 6: So MESSI is cute, according.
Speaker 3: That's what they're saying. Yeah, but there's purposely undoing. The front part of the ponytail is not that perfect that.
Speaker 6: There's a difference between messy and like MESSYQ.
Speaker 8: Messy Q is almost like you purposely did it and it's still styled. When I try to do it, I feel like it just looks like I rolled out of bed five minutes ago.
Speaker 3: Well that's the look. That's the quay Luke and all the cool girlies are doing it according to this article, So you guys are apparently not part of the cool girl group.
Speaker 2: The other trend, apparently fake fur is out real is in and Peter listens to our show.
Speaker 6: But this is what people are saying.
Speaker 2: A lot of gen z Rs they're going into thrift shops or whatever, and they're looking for vintage firs and like, you can keep that fake stuff from Target.
Speaker 6: I want the real thing.
Speaker 2: And experts are saying that because this is just trending upwards, we're gonna start seeing it back on runways pretty soon where there was this big movement for like, you know, the thing ever, yeah, but now the real on the way back.
Speaker 3: Okay, little animals. Yeah, I'm definitely not here for this trend. Although what if you are buying it from a thrift store. Let's just say we're not making any more because we should not be making more. I mean, I'm sure there are in places, but we should not be making more. But what about wearing something that's old and vintage. I'm okay with that that way, the animals, you know, life is getting more life, more use. Yeah, we're getting more use out of that. I know Peta is not happy about that. Take it like this.
Speaker 2: Okay for me, yeah, but I would still be afraid of someone finding out it's real fur, and like what they think of me that I'm okay with little.
Speaker 6: Yeah, get flower bombed or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Have you guys ever warn any real furs before this is? Peter doesn't listen to the show after nine thirteen, so you're fine.
Speaker 6: I haven't. I don't think I have either. Would do ugs have like the inside of ugs?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 6: I think they used to?
Speaker 3: I think they used to now I think from what I heard, well, they don't kill the sheep to get the wool, So I feel like, isn't the outside like sheepskin? Oh that's right. Oh that's good. Good point.
Speaker 6: I think I don't know, or at least it used to be. Now it's not.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Pete's back to listen, very upset with close your ears.
Speaker 6: Sorry, we got it. Let's get a winner Waddy for nine?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 3: Is this Hi?
Speaker 12: This is Stacy from San Ramon.
Speaker 6: Hey, Stacy from San Ramon. You're checking out Kevin.
Speaker 10: So much.
Speaker 8: Welcome a pair of tickets to check them out at Mountain Winery.
Speaker 6: This is gonna be so cool. You'll be there, see all right?
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: You are very welcome.
Speaker 2: Hang On, thanks so much for hanging out with us. I just want to be clear what Jess is about. To do and the fact that we're doing it late is one hundred percent her fault.
Speaker 6: And that's okay because we're getting a winner right now for these Kevin Hart.
Speaker 3: Tickets, So give it whoa whoa wait, just now we're doing it because remember A fifteen and then remember right when we were coming out of that song, I was like, hey, guys, remember we have Kevin Hart yes coming up, and.
Speaker 6: Then then you got me all flustered with your question about the toys.
Speaker 3: That was creaky and they be very uncomfortable. Okay, justin.
Speaker 8: Like, get a winner eight eight eight, three three three nine four coll twenty call Now, where's a couple of trends.
Speaker 3: Listen up new trend alert? You guys knew trend alert. This one was for you ladies. All the cool girlies are wearing drop ponytails right now. Do you know what a drop ponytail?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: What the heck is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I didn't know what that was either, and I don't know that I still fully understand because Millennial is very quick to point out this is we've been doing this. This is something we did in the early two thousands when we are teenagers. A drop ponytail is sort of what they say a messier loose PC ponytail, which again doesn't really make sense to me because I don't have long hair, but they say it's much different than your very slicked back ponytail, whether you're more retro ponytail. Ponytail is achieved by well dropping. You got to first bend over, use gravity to gather all your hair up together, right, and then you put your.
Speaker 6: Rubber band or you're upside down doing.
Speaker 3: It, Yes, you're upside down, lean all the way forward, so your hair flips all the way down. Then you can gather it all up. That's the drop part of the ponytail, and then you use your scrunchy or whatever to wrap it up. Then when you toss your hair back, you know now you're back upright again. You pull a few pieces loose here and there, and you kind of run your fingers through it to kind of messy it up a little bit, maybe even have a few strands come down and frame your faces a little bit. All the cool girlies are wearing drop ponytails right now, Selena, where are you at.
Speaker 6: With the drop pony don't do a drop ponytail?
Speaker 3: Why not? All the cool girlies are doing it, I feel like my.
Speaker 2: It doesn't work with my hair because my hair is not I don't know, I don't, I don't know. The texture is off, and it's like I think it works better with the different length hair. My hair is really long and so it looks funny. I will do a drop bun.
Speaker 3: The videos I saw ladies had very long hair, probably equally as long as yours, and they were doing the drop ponytail. I was gonna say, I don't think I've ever seen you in any sort of a ponytail. You're more of a messy bun.
Speaker 2: I'll do either a high ponytail or a low, but it's always like sleek.
Speaker 3: What do you call the messy thing that's on top of your head now?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I just gathered some hairlip.
Speaker 3: The bird's nest, Jess, how do you feel about the drop ponytail. It's essentially sort of a messier ponytail, which a lot of people are pointing out that was a thing like in the early two thousands, but apparently it is the hairstyle now on TikTok for the youngsters.
Speaker 6: See if I could do it the cute way, I totally would.
Speaker 8: But when I try putting my hair up, I have too many like baby hairs around that they just kind of it just looks messy and not messy cute.
Speaker 6: So messy is cute, according.
Speaker 3: That's what they're saying. Yeah, there's purposely undoing. The front part of the ponytail is not that perfect slick back.
Speaker 8: There's a difference between mes see and like messy Q. Messy Q is almost like you purposely did it and it's still styled. When I try to do it, I feel like it just looks like I rolled out of bed five minutes ago.
Speaker 3: Well that's the look. That's the little que Luke and all the cool girlies are doing it according to this article, So you guys are apparently not part of the cool girl group.
Speaker 2: The other trend apparently fake fur is out, real is in and Peda listens to our show.
Speaker 6: But this is what people are saying.
Speaker 2: A lot of gen z rs they're going into thrift shops or whatever and they're looking for vintage firs and like, you can keep that fake stuff from Target.
Speaker 6: I want the real thing.
Speaker 2: And experts are saying that because this is just trending upwards, we're gonna start seeing it back on runways pretty soon where there was this big movement for like, you know the thing ever, Yeah, but now the real on the way back.
Speaker 6: Okay, poor little animals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm definitely not here for this trend. Although what if you are buying it from a thrift store. Let's just say we're not making any more because we should not be making more. I mean, I'm sure there are in places, but we should not be making more. But what about wearing something that's old and vintage.
Speaker 6: I'm okay with that.
Speaker 3: That way the animals, you know, life is getting more life, more use. Yeah, we're getting more use out of that. I know Peta is not happy about that. Take it like.
Speaker 2: Okay for me, Yeah, but I would still be afraid of someone finding out it's real fur and like what they think of me that I'm okay with little.
Speaker 6: Yeah, get flower bombed or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Have you guys ever warn any real furs before this is? Peter doesn't listen to the show after nine thirteen, So you're fine.
Speaker 6: I haven't. I don't think I have either. Would do ugs have? Like the inside of ugs?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 6: I think they used to?
Speaker 3: I think they used to now I think from what I heard, Well, they don't kill the sheep to get the wool. So I feel like, isn't the.
Speaker 6: Outside like sheepskin?
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, good point.
Speaker 6: I think I don't know. It used to be now it's not.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Pea's back to listen to the very upset with you.
Speaker 6: Close your ears. Sorry you guys. Let's get a winner wildby for nine.
Speaker 2: Hi. Who's this?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 12: This is Stacy from San Ramon.
Speaker 6: Hey, Stacy from San Ramon. You're checking out Kevin.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much.
Speaker 8: You welcome a pair of tickets to check them out at Mountain Winery.
Speaker 6: This is gonna be so cool. You'll be there, see all right.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: You are very welcome.
Speaker 1: Hang on the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine