Speaker 1: I won't me some Glorio, Oh yeah hello, Walks to Seek Football Glorio Hold Recap Podcast Week nine.
Speaker 2: If your NFL season. I am host poss Number one as Bos Bye bye, good buddy Longhorn with Ustens Live on Apple Podcast, Google podcast sad Thos Fringer watch us live on You Live Price, Live on That, Live on Sis, Walking Assneck Kids Lively Recording. Anyway you can apport fady that even Gloria Hillson continuing this week. You know how we get down. It's time to go over the good, the bad, and the hard. Fucking kidding man.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for the good.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good. That's good. Well, that's just fucking great. God's just fucking right.
Speaker 3: Go bad, it's bad. It's bad.
Speaker 2: Well that's fucking not good.
Speaker 3: And the are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 2: Are you fucking kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me? God dammit, are you fucking with me? All right, and the girls, as has always, we started with the good. We'll start off with the best. That is sexy telhealth dot Com. Let's face it, going to the doctor it sucks. Get a schedule, appointment, take time. I'm off for work. Did you drive there way from up to an hour just to see a doctor. Fuck all of that. You just go to text to tailalth dot com. You go to the website schedule appointment this little thirty minutes so lest you're on the phone with doctor West. He's got you diagnosed, script written, got you feeling better in no time, baby, And the best part is you never have to leave your house o work again. I go to doctor Wes Longhorn. Does my parents do? And you should too because the text of teileith dot com they treat everything from the comic coldclu EDVD and weight loss to get that osipic baby fo one hundred nineteen dollars for a thirty day supply and your consultation is always free with accepted health insurance. So whether you gotta pen this turn green a little too much size, runn your thighs of yellowship, running out of your nose longs and I is go to text to telehealth dot com right now and telling the FGA sens you that texts tel eHealth dot com for all your medical needs. And with that, boys and girls, in our response, we will get into the good Well Overall is a company. We are having a winning week thirty one to twenty nine, with two picks left pending. C KR Sports prop Guy seventeen and fourteen. He continues to be hot week after week. If you're not using his package, you're literally just throwing your fucking money away doing your DK in your prize pects by yourself. Don't do that. He's up with ck Me thirteen and ten overall with Dallas Penning and Longhorn was here for moral support too, and he also has Dallas Penning also, So let's get into the rest of the good. I had Miami Baltimore underd fifty one and a half. I had Baltimore scoring twenty five. They scored twenty eight's, but Miami decided they scored enough points the week before, so no need to score in this one.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 2: Baltimore's in full playoff mode now, and they played like it. BBG had Lamar playing better than his average. He did, He had four touchdown passes. I had Henry having a good game. He did probably the best game of the season easy. No sweat went under for me on that one. Long horned the Dolphins obviously their dead team, walking gyms fired coach logic any minute now, and to his career that probably should have been over for being honest. Four coach logic showed up. It's just about run its course there now. So do you have any thoughts on this game?
Speaker 3: Well, they're keeping.
Speaker 4: They already anounced they're going to keep the coach, which is not a bad you know, like like you know, want intram coaches coming in there pulling off four out of six wins and being like, oh, we got to keep him when he's you know, so I don't I don't mind them fire and a GM. I'm sure they told coach logic, look, you're riding out the year. You'll get an OC job somewhere next year. But we're not making a change.
Speaker 3: So uh.
Speaker 4: And then on the Ravens side, Uh, they did make a trade today, brought in some defensive line help, which they clearly need. Brought in Draymont Jones from Tennessee. So Tennessee is selling big shaker there. So Uh, Raven's preparing to make their run and they they they can actually finish twelve and five if they run a table and can still hit the over. Is it gonna happen? Nah, not gonna happen. But technically it's still alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's look at it just for shit and giggles real quick. Yeah, what's their toughest game left coming scheduled? They're at the Vikings, at the Browns host the Jets, host the Bengals, I guess, hosting the Steelers, at the Bengals hosting the Patriots. I mean, they don't have a game that they won't be favored in until week seventeen when they're at the Packers, and they still won't be favored in that.
Speaker 4: One, So technically it can happen. I haven't torn up my over eleven and a half.
Speaker 3: Ticket yet, don't turn it up yet.
Speaker 4: I glanced at it, and I certainly thought about it while I had the lighter lit like I was literally like, I mean right there, and I pulled it back, like, nah, it can happen.
Speaker 2: It can definitely happen, all right. I had the rating plus the three. Definitely the sweat of the day for me. That was an ugly game that ended up in overtime and in the n LAS Vegas did the right thing by going for two trying to win the game. Look, it was either that or it most like it was gonna be a tie. Thing got shit to lose, so obviously the right call there, and it looked like Geno had Baby Grunk open for the two, but the ball was bad. It down at the line. That's the most anti philematic ending ever. The shit, I fucking hate that so much. The Raiders, by the stats, should have won the game. Look, Jacksonville is very fortunate that they did not lose their third game in a row. Overall, though, it was just a spot play for me. You know, we told you the trends of both team's coming off of by road favors road dog or home dog. Those held true. But Longhorn Baby Gronk was the game. Was the story of the game of this one. You called it earlier in the season. When he plays and he's healthy, the Raiders are a team that we can battle.
Speaker 3: And Gina looks like a normal quarterback and.
Speaker 2: It looks like normal when he does it. We cannot bet on them because he is what makes this offense go good. Lord, is that kid fucking awesome? I don't know thoughts on this one.
Speaker 4: It was just always the right side and you know you you forgot to mention the part where the kid for Jacksonville hit a sixty eight yard field goal for it to even.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was nice, you know, like, I mean what what like I had?
Speaker 4: I had Vegas, you know, in a in a straight up pick them contest. So in a week where I got everything almost everything wrong, couldn't even get I was on the winning side and still couldn't.
Speaker 3: Get it right. Like it just just everything.
Speaker 4: Went wrong, but it was always the right side. It's a miracle that Jacksonville won this game. But also, you know, credit to them. They're winning team. They're five and three. That's kind of what you know, middling to slightly above average teams do, is they find ways ugly or not to beat bad teams.
Speaker 3: And the Raiders are just they're just a bad team. They're just they're just not a good team.
Speaker 4: And luckily they have an all pro just beast mode tight end that they can go that they can lean on. I don't think genty had like a great day.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't remember it being Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's crazy too because they finally like threw him the screen pass. Who would think to throw the guy get the guy the ball in space? It might be Chip Kelly. Every once in a while, good thing they throw in one screen pass to scores the session. I don't know, maybe tried that more often.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd be fine in any way possible to get the ball in his hands because he is just a difference maker. Yeah, and you have five catches for forty seven yards, so almost ten yards a clip, but rushing.
Speaker 3: Got three yards of carry. Man, Just you gotta just question.
Speaker 2: He literally ran straight into the line and they stuffed him. Like, yeah, they get no push. They getting no push up front, there's no running. Like if they're gonna go forward with this offense, which who knows that Chip Kelly is gonna still be there after this year, I would doubt it either way. They got to fix this offensive line. Man, They've got to fix this running scheme. It doesn't work for him. You drafted the guy. You gotta make it work around him. Whatever they're doing, it ain't working. But yeah, get him the ball in space. But yeah, baby Gronk, that first touchdown he had with the one hand in the corner of the front pylon, Oh my fucking god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's goods.
Speaker 2: But yeah, at least with him and the Raiders can score the ball. And if they could score the ball, we can bet on them because they're they're gonna be getting big numbers the rest of the season. That's probably the shortest dog they'll be the rest of the year. So but yeah, that was definitely the winning side there, all right, san Fray mint as soon and a half I put this on Math of the Clients. Seemac had the big game like we thought he would, and as a bonus, as I said on the podcast, as long as macachee asn't fucked me, we should be fine. And he was actually great in this one, especially for him, nine point eight yards per attempt, two touchdowns, no picks. Darn. On the other side, he wasn't terrible. Only five point eight yards per tempt That is terrible, but no turnovers. That's always positive from a rookie. But this one was just an ass whipping for most of it. The Giants had score trash down touchdown to get within a ten, but as far as a no sweat win, that's about as good as it gets an NFL as questionally for me, the Giants, you know, they're not a dead team. They're still feisty for now anyways, at least continues to not go into prolonged slumps and party could be back next week. I know long horned thoughts on this one. What'd you see this game?
Speaker 4: Well, just it was it was an easy, easy win. We talked about it on Thursday. It felt too easy. It obviously scared me off. I didn't have it in my premium picks for no apparent reason at all. It was just from from Monday when the line came out, it was easy until until Sunday when the clocks hit zero in the game. It was just it was always the right side, you know, San Frank coming off of a loss, that's their sweet spot.
Speaker 3: I don't know why. Second question, you know, uh questioned myself and had doubts, but uh. On the other side, Jackson Dart did blow it.
Speaker 4: A lot of easy wins on this on this board this week that I that I did not take.
Speaker 3: So we'll get that. Well, that's usually that's usually my sweet spot, So shame on me.
Speaker 4: Jackson Dart just continues to be really, really fucking impressive. Like he's going out there and having on a bad day, on a bad day.
Speaker 3: Still no mistakes. No, he's got nobody throw to, no running.
Speaker 4: Game like he's dude, He's he's fucking like he's earned like he's he's certainly their franchise quarterback going forward until proven, you know, different that there's no doubt about it that they can build around him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I said, I didn't grant him at his leg give at all. Like I said, his stunk. But again, like you said, he's got nobody to throw and he didn't turn the ball, so that's always positive for rooky quarterback.
Speaker 3: He was their leading rusher too, Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: He was their leading rusher. That's not a good combination. Uh, We've always talked about and but like you, I mean you talked about on the podcast, San Fran doesn't lose to in a row. That's their spot less than three points. We were laying always and.
Speaker 3: It never moved. It's what pissed me off.
Speaker 4: Like if it went up to like even I would have I swear to God, if it had got up to three and a half, I'd have banged him in at three and a half and I wouldn't care because like, at least then I'm getting like some you know, some agreement that some some sharps came in, some heavy hitters came in on San Fran. It never fucking moved and it just I know it just scared me off, got cold feet, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Uh Green Bay Carolina. I had the under forty four and a half here, got talked about on the podcast and the matchups. It was all negative for both offenses, and that's exactly how it played out. I said even Bryce that this was gonna be a bad game, even for him, compared to his usual road terribleness. I'm not sure I've seen the worst performance by winning quarterback since maybe Tim Tebow. He was eleven for twenty Longhorn for one hundred and two yards, no touchdowns and an interception. But I did say their defense travels because it hasn't It certainly did now. By the numbers, Green Bay should have absolutely won this game, and I think this is a loss. It's absolutely gonna haunt them when it comes to seating, you know, down the road for the playoffs. This is the game you can't I mean, you could play bad whatever it's the NFL. I don't care if they're nine point dogs, ten point door, whatever they were. You can play bad, but you still gotta win this game. I can't believe they lost, but I only had them winning by nine. So I did play Carolina and all my contests as well. Look, I'm sure this one knocked out quite a few of my competitors survivor, so I'm thankful for that. But Longhorn, what was your takes on this one?
Speaker 4: Well, SERVI as survivor and my Survivor League, I didn't kock anybody out. I guess everybody already had to use Green Bay. So it literally nothing changed in this one for me in mine. H Yeah, it was always a side we talked to another one we talked about, like, I actually did really good on the the contest where you pick all the all the games against the spread.
Speaker 3: Because I was on all of these winners.
Speaker 4: I was on Vegas, I was on San fran I was on you know, the Carolina just another easy win. It was always gonna be easy win. The only thing you worry about is Bryce Young, which he didn't. He only plays well at home, Like literally.
Speaker 2: He couldn't play any worse. Yeah, they still won the game.
Speaker 4: So here's been the book. Here's been the book on Carolina. They don't play well on the road, but that has to switch to Bryce Young doesn't play well on the road because now they have a defense. Defense is travel when they're good and and they've proven now through nine weeks they have a good defense. This is just a fucking good defense.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: They brought in a few players, they drafted some here and there. Nothing great, But like this, whoever is that, that's coaching. He's got them playing good defense. You can count on defensive travel. But as you see, when you score sixteen points, you're you're in jeopardy of losing on the road. So the Bryce Young thing is still a real thing. So it has to be a good matchup where the other team can't stop their run because that's what they're that's what they're really good at. If you find that sweet spot.
Speaker 3: You're good. But but.
Speaker 4: At home, Bryce Young turns into a real quarterback. It's it's it's the weirdest thing. But at home he can he can play real quarterback. On the road, he sucks. But yeah, green Bay, that green Bay lost Tucker Craft. That that's literally like his best I just and Jordan Love has not been good all year that They've been kind of a you know, I don't know he's great now, you know, on any kind of grading system, but just watching him, he's not been good all year.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, man, that they're.
Speaker 2: In first you know, you would think that I.
Speaker 3: Can pull him up on PFF too, but like just I'm.
Speaker 4: Just saying, just just just watching him every week.
Speaker 2: I'm like, until he played the Steelers, then he looked fantastic.
Speaker 4: Yeah he did look good then, but yeah it was always the right side and in.
Speaker 2: First three C plus E p A.
Speaker 3: So they're in first place in that division. And literally he's been He's been.
Speaker 2: Pretty good throughout the underlying stats. Number one by the way, Sammy d we'll get to him in a minute.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he's been amazing.
Speaker 4: So yeah, Carolina was was a was a great. That's what I was refreshing it. He is at He's at nine, so he's.
Speaker 2: Just still playing top ten quarterback. It's just like he's had a couple of real clunkers.
Speaker 4: I think, Well, we'll see, we'll see if he's going to stay in that top ten without his his his most used weapon.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Yeah, that's a big loss for them. Speak we mentioned survivors, so I had the Rams, Thank god I had him left. That was absolutely a snoozer of an ass whipping longhand I don't know.
Speaker 3: Who you ended up with I was on the rams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so easy to sweat win fir ust there, all right, Seattle, I just mentioned Sammy d Both of us had them in contest soon and a half. That was the ass whipping of the fucking weekend. Look, you never bet on the Redskins in prime time at home. You just don't fucking do it. Jaden still looks hurt anyway, and now his season possibly.
Speaker 3: Over well non throwing arm, so yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: Well that and they said there was no broken bones, so they're waiting for the MRI to come back to suasany ligament damage with that dislocated elbow, but either way, the Skin season's over anyway. Yeah, it does dan Quinn survive this? You know, without the Jaden injury, I would have said yes. But the decision to leave your franchise quarterback in the game down by thirty one in the fourth quarter when he was already clearly hurt, that's the kind of malpractice, man, that just gets you fired. And his defense is fucking horrendous anyway, and it's getting worse by the fucking week. He's clearly just not the CEO type coach. And that's fine, he's a lifetime coordinator and he's a damn good one. But this thing in Washington for him, I mean, it's over. This seems garbage and getting worse the long run. Is honestly what we thought would get from the scene last year and the knock on Jayden coming out. You know, he's tiny and injury prom he can't stay on the field. So we've seen it through two years already. He's great when he's out there, but at the end of the day, no matter how good you are, kind of like your boy Joey Burrow, the biggest part of ability is fucking availability. Are you there on fucking Sunday? And if he can't get better and more dependable on that, I don't know how long his career lasts in this league. And we've seen it. We've seen really good players not last that long because they just can't stay healthy.
Speaker 3: Man. So did he get hurt at the very very end of the game because no one.
Speaker 2: Else took a snout seven minutes left?
Speaker 4: Did they just run the ball every single time after that because no one else had a pass?
Speaker 3: For Washington? I didn't watch any of the game.
Speaker 4: I didn't watch any of it, so I he's the only quarterback with a stat sheet in this game. So they just ran, ran, ran, ran, ran.
Speaker 2: Well, I think when you got hurt, it was it was towards the goal line. I don't remember. It was fourth and goal or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, interesting that he got hurt with seven minutes.
Speaker 2: That fucking uh Quinn is getting lamp basted all over the place. And he did admit it. He's like it's on me. He's like, my mind wasn't on it and I just didn't think about it, which I don't. How the fuck again, that just proves he's not a CEO.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that means he's he's too wrapped up in the calling fucking defensive plays, not even like thinking about big picture. Oh the deck, just get hurt, God damn it, you better get up deck.
Speaker 2: He got up.
Speaker 4: He did, Okay, he turned his ankle a little bit. No, as far as the firing, like if they were serious about taking Jade and Daniels and what and what he did last year, just go get the fucking Ben Johnson, Like have you not seen enough? Go get the offensive guy to pair with your young quarterback.
Speaker 3: This is not hard unless.
Speaker 4: You got the you know what and new England's lucky that, like they got the great CEO head coach to go along with Josh fucking McDaniels, who's been a like twenty year or fifteen year proven. Oh see, that's great, but like without that, just go get somebody to pair up with this guy so and get that on the line face, get that defense fixed, and just just.
Speaker 3: Punked them that year. Fucking miss just missed, no way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it was like.
Speaker 2: Sixty something yards was still well, the guy in Jacksonville can make it. Yeah, the guy in Jacksonville can make you fucking ask ah, fucking shit, what do you fag sixty five yards?
Speaker 3: Here? Fat bretton maher Maherr. I don't know what his name is.
Speaker 2: I don't know either who cares as a kicker? All right, uh yeah, I mean I agree with you, Like it's just but we said that kind of going into what but I still said, you know, last year was great, hard but Washington because again, it's been a lot of time since they had a real coach, and he is a real coach. He's just not the CEO type. But this guy's love him. They do play hard for him. They're just not very fucking good is the bottom line. But last year, the Jade and Daniels magic and all the fourth down magic. We said that going in the year it was gonna regress. It was always going to regress, and.
Speaker 3: It just he hooked it. He hooked it.
Speaker 2: He hooked it all right. Uh, I just want to throw this game in there. We didn't have anything on it but the Chicago since he game. Holy shit, what they played.
Speaker 3: There was a flag football game, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was flago.
Speaker 3: I think they changed wow change flag football.
Speaker 2: One of the wildest finishes this season. Okay, if you didn't watch it, you're under a rock. Four minutes and fifty three seconds left in the game, Chicago goes up by fourteen. Since he then scores a touchdown in four plays. They attempted on side kick, which nobody ever gets. No, they get it. They score another touchdown in six plays. They missed the two points, so now they're up one with fifty four seconds leapt Chicago gets the ball. You're thinking maybe they can get field goal range. You know, they get one first down and then Caleb pits the bomb to the rookie tight end, leveling for fifty eight yards. They missed the two point conversion. Since he still has one last chance to hit the hell Mary, it gets picked off forty seven forty two final thirty one goddamn points in the fourth quarter. Long form. Holy fucking heart attack, Batman. I don't know if you were watching this game, but what a fucking crazy ending to a fucking football game.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't, actually, I mean I had it on and then towards the end I had to I was focused on all my eventual l's that that came in the in the noon slate. So I glanced at it and it was attracted me and wish I wish I was on the over.
Speaker 3: I just wasn't.
Speaker 4: And you know, uh, just as far as this game goes, I mean, what does that put Chicago at Now? Like there are they five and three? Now let me see so, I mean like everybody is and now that now with now with green.
Speaker 3: Bay, they're sitting at the top. They had another injury.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know, Minnesota one whatever that like they're not gonna do ship with JJ McCarthy going for but you've got second. But you got a green Bay Detroit now Chicago kind of this isn't like this is gonna be a hell of the last eight nine weeks to the to the regular season for the end.
Speaker 3: That Battle of the North.
Speaker 4: So that's interesting to watch for sure. And and you know, the parts I did watch were Caleb, a lot of backyard ball, a lot, a lot of trick plays, a lot of fucking trick plays, which.
Speaker 2: How many I don't know, reverse fucking past I mean, they played a double reverse screen pass to their own quarterback.
Speaker 4: Which I almost say is I don't know that that's a good sign, Like shouldn't he be able to line up against that terrible.
Speaker 2: Fucking I mean, he saw him do that at Detroit when they were about like thirty. This dude doesn't give a ship. That's fine, that's up the ship. And he's like, I just want to call it.
Speaker 3: And we're doing it, like I guess, I don't know, I don't know. Just something about that. I was like, you're pulling out literally everything against Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: He really have to do that, But apparently it did because the dude Flacco.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I put put Flacco in the fucking Hall of Fame. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: I don't just I'm sorry, Like he got a super Bowl, he's been in the league for fucking ever.
Speaker 3: And what he's doing now?
Speaker 4: Is this not the bestides besides Tom Brady, who's the goat and and was the goat post forty? Is this not the best post forty performance from a quarterback we've ever seen?
Speaker 3: It has to be.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's definitely spots for you.
Speaker 4: Rogers ain't out there throwing for fucking five hundred yards and and and going to.
Speaker 3: New teams and just, h what, what's the playbook?
Speaker 4: I don't give a ship, sit hike, give me the ball like he's fucking amazing.
Speaker 2: But when you watch him play though, like I mean the ball he threw the Higgins that's all hit. Like did you see that catch that he had on the sideline for the touchdown?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what you do when you have all pro receivers Like that's.
Speaker 2: That's that's I hope that your boy Joe Burrow and I know that's what I'm saying watching hold, I'm not discrediting flag because always throwing it, he's I mean always doing so into his you mean, always doing is what he should be doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that's what he should be doing.
Speaker 4: That's what he is doing. He's not getting hit. You know and taking him and holding the ball, holding the ball, holding the ball like Joe Burrow, Like yeah, like this could parlay into something way better for Joe Joey B going forward if he, if he learns and applies it.
Speaker 3: But we'll see, all right, Just for.
Speaker 2: Uh look it up, just since you were talking about the those three teams. Just for reference, Minnesota has the fourth easiest remaining schedule for dB A.
Speaker 3: Oh they're making a run.
Speaker 4: JJ's it ain't dead yet, all you fucker's talking shit, it ain't dead yet.
Speaker 2: Chicago's got the seventh easiest schedule, and it's got the tenth easiest schedule. So this ship is literally gonna come down to it.
Speaker 3: So what is next week? What is next Week's just just I just want.
Speaker 2: To see, like yeah, like who's the Chicago hosts the Giants, Minnesota hosts Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Good luck there, that's tough draw.
Speaker 2: Detroit is at Washington. So yeah, Minnesota definitely they got the easiest schedule of manning, but the hardest next game. Let's say that.
Speaker 3: And green Bay is gonna buy green.
Speaker 2: Bay is yeah, yeah, okay, no, no, sorry, green Bay hosts Philly.
Speaker 3: Oh oh that's right, that's right, dude.
Speaker 4: If Chicago and Detroit win, If Chicago and Detroit win, dude, the tie for Green Bay is gonna fuck everything up.
Speaker 2: But who Yeah, that's that's that's Carolina loss is gonna come back and haunt them. Man, my god, this race is gonna be so.
Speaker 3: Tight Carolina with five wins. By the way, who Carolina?
Speaker 2: Oh, I no, tell me about it? Yeah I didn't. I did definitely not want to see. All right, let's go to the bad. Now we have telling ourselves, well, both of.
Speaker 4: How did it take twenty six minutes to get to the part where I sucked the whole fucking like the next.
Speaker 2: Ten minutes, great fucking Sunday, So.
Speaker 3: I know what would took too long to get to the bad. This is my time to shine.
Speaker 2: This is your time shine. We both lost on our free picks. I'm now seven to five on the season. Long Hore's now one in eight.
Speaker 3: How did I ever get one?
Speaker 2: I don't know how you ever won one? But longhere is the one we had to talk about because I said on the pockets, but he took Indy. Everybody should just bet Pittsburgh, which I personally did and put out the clients. But too, since he mentioned that Danny Nichols has not been turned the ball over for everyone to go bet the over on his interceptions. He had three and he lost two bubbles. He had five fucking turnovers in one game. You simply cannot make this ship up, Longhorn. Your terrible free picks are the gift that keeps on giving. It's amazing on Like it's literally.
Speaker 4: Like a well, are they terrible or are they actually really good? Because everybody's in on the bit now? Everybody's Yeah, everybody's in on it now. If you're if you're new to the party, shame on you. You should have been here like this is this is like what we do. We've I'm actually eight and one. If you bet on the right way, you're eight and one. So like, uh, yeah, i was on Pittsburgh plus three and a half. I'm not doing a bit or anything. Wink wink. Maybe maybe I'm not. Don't fucking worry about it. Just cast your eight in one ticket. I know, what is it fucking matter? What does it even matter? Like if I'm doing a bit, well, I'm not doing it. Do you fucking care when you're cashing tickets? No, you don't, So just just roll with it. It's eight and one when you're fading my free pick. And but I will say this Danny Dimes, he was Dupeles singer.
Speaker 3: We talked about that.
Speaker 4: Five turnovers and it was a one possession game. Pittsburgh is not good, Like, don't get this twisted. Pittsburgh is not good. Five turnovers and Andy still score twenty points and they's still only won by one possession, Like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: This reason why I didn't put Pittsburgh out to the clients. It wasn't decide. I never would have bet that game. It's just a personal bet on our own little bit that we have going on the podcast here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there is another there is another Tomlin trap spot. You know next week.
Speaker 4: I ain't And I'm glad they won because now it's the leatdown spot and we'll talk about it on the look ahead.
Speaker 3: So I'm definitely going the other way. Maybe we'll see, all right.
Speaker 2: Detroit minus nine and a half. Look overall a long we had four units side of them this one you lost them all. We'll get to the three unit bet in a second, but overall, Detroit won the stats in this game, probably should have won, but at no point were they ever gonna cover Like Little JJ was not good in this one. But Detroit simply could not run the ball against this Minnesota defense. And when they struggle to run, they do struggle to score. We've seen that.
Speaker 3: Which How could they not run? How you explained that one to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It home favorites off of Bye. We talked about the podcast. It wasn't a good spot for Detroit, but bigger than anything for me as Longhorn. You put out a three unit parlay to win one unit. Now we've been doing this for twenty years. I swear to god, I'm not being hyperbole here. That's the worst bet I've ever seen you make. I wouldn't lay three units to win one that the announcer wouldn't say the word football and a fucking broadcast in this rigged ass league. So next time you think about playing three units to win one in this league, I just want to do that here. Listeners to this. Why don't you get being half the money you were gonna band and we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts and we'll call it a day. Let's just do that next time.
Speaker 4: Let's all right, okay, Well we'll see how it girls going for But I mean thoughts on the thoughts on.
Speaker 2: This game in general. I mean, look, Detroit wasn't gonna cover. They should have won. Though in fairness to you, they should have won the game, they didn't. They did win. The stats JJ was not good. So so.
Speaker 4: My only mistake in this one, well at least post kickoff, is not not putting Minnesota on an even bigger halftime bet than I did wows Long.
Speaker 2: When he did put out Minnesota live in the second half to win one of those units backs. They only lost three units in.
Speaker 4: The yeah, And the mistake was not doing at least to two unit better on that because I was watching the game and when, like you said, if you, if you, they can't run. And we've we've all seen golf in these spots. When golf is not comfortable and he can't sit back there and feel comfortable, you are fuck city beyond the like it ain't changing. And I saw it, and I knew it. Why I didn't make it a two unit bet, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Because here's the deal. It was plus six at.
Speaker 4: Halftime, they were up three, So basically what it did was the pre flop number was nine basically you were wiping out that that that ninth I.
Speaker 3: Should have at least done two units.
Speaker 4: And then if Detroit, by some chance happened to come back and actually win, steal the game and win it, you get you get those two units on the plus nine wipes out the other one plus one, and you get the It's just I made a mistake on the unit usage and uh and obviously it was a bad pick to start, but you've got to you know what. Here's the deal is is it was a bet on JJ McCarthy and and I know you say it didn't play good and he didn't. But he did score two touchdowns, he did throw, he did throw the game ceiling fucking first down like it just he did enough to get the win.
Speaker 3: But but.
Speaker 2: Detroit defense, Oh, I'm.
Speaker 3: So, you know what, and here's nothing.
Speaker 4: Anytime I ever do a bet like this again, it will never be midweek ever. I learned my listening to this because midweek and I don't know what's going on in the NFL, and I'm I might start doing all my bets late in the NFL because I don't know what's going on. The injury report and the fuckery. But Christian Darrissol was not supposed to fucking play. I talked about the left tackle and how important it is an all pro left tackle, how important.
Speaker 3: That is to a team.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden, he's out there fucking playing. Kirby Joseph the other, the other all pro safety for Detroit was supposed to play.
Speaker 2: He ain't.
Speaker 4: After they got some scrub out there just getting burned over the top left and right. So just lesson learned. When you have this much, you know, this much invested on some favorites, you gotta get all official injury information. And it wouldn't have cost anything to wait. It's not like the lines. You know, you're doing money lines. It's not gonna cost you anything. So I don't know the injury situation NFL is now. Now, it's not gonna be a big stink like it was last week with Lamar. But it's a fucking bull It's bullshit. You can't just you can't just be like, well, Darrisahl is not gonna play midwek he's not practicing. Kirby jose looks like he's a go, and all of a sudden, both those are both those are committee oposite. So keep an eye on the injury situation. We gotta watch this more closely going forward.
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on to Long Horns Ladder bed on San Diego. Oh, it was only a podcast. It wasn't like anything to the clients. But last tents there never made it to the first young as the Chargers went partial Charger fell off since they started climbing. They were down by two scores at this one in one point and just another team that cannot run the ball to save their fucking lives. Luckily for them, they were playing what is possibly Longhorn in the worst offense we have ever seen in all of modern football.
Speaker 4: My god, maybe the worst team, maybe the worst team I've ever seen so and.
Speaker 2: The special teams though, I'll say that for them.
Speaker 4: I would make this bet again. And here's the deal. It's a loser, fine, I take the losses.
Speaker 3: I rolled down. I rolled down the three mistakes that led to the seventh led to all seven. Did they score seventeen in this game? How many points they end up with?
Speaker 2: Score twenty?
Speaker 4: Okay, so they got three points on their own. Congratulations, all in the first all in the first half. This is all in the first half. Pick six right off the bat. So you talked about Herbert fucking around last week. Yeah, right off the back pick six.
Speaker 3: The next time punt kick it was a punter returnery kick return, I can't remember.
Speaker 4: It's the punterer re turnery kick whatever it was, touchdown. Then after the Chargers scored to keep scoring, to keep it close, dumb ass kicks the fucking ball out of bounds. They get it on the forty, they get like one first down kick a long ass fucking field goal. That's seventeen points they got for almost nothing. And you know, so, yeah, it's a loser, but it really should have been twenty seven to ten at best, twenty seven to six. I just whatever, man, It's as the NFL, that shit happens. But I'm not even mad at that because they did what they're supposed to do. They came back and beat a shitty team. It was ugly, but they at least they came back to Now, Joe All, they just lost another fucking start. I mean, just what are we doing in the NFL?
Speaker 2: Is that for the year? And Herbert was sacked six fucking times in that game.
Speaker 3: They couldn't run and he was just getting beat the fuck up.
Speaker 2: I know I won on him last week, but they're officially firmly on my faith list. You know.
Speaker 3: They played Pittsburgh and that that's when I saw it, Like like, man, I mean, what do you do with that?
Speaker 4: Because they can't block, like they're they're literally down to like yeah, they're down to like eight nine ten starters on the old line.
Speaker 3: Like what do you do?
Speaker 2: The only thing about it is like what I what I paid for my notes on put them on the faith list. If you couple that when the team can actually score the ball with Fitchburgh, they're very mid at that. If you get them against seem to score the ball, it's Fate City for me against San Diego because again Herbert getting sacked six times by the Tennessee defense, which isn't terrible, but it ain't great, especially against Russian the passer Joel going down down for the year. Yeah, I just they're on my faith list. They're on my faith list.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, the cow sucks so goddamn bad Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: He said, yeah, okay, all right, Longhorn had Kansas City on the money line. Now I did not bet Buffalo because the off the by trend they were are going to the Bay trenders up against. But I did say the BBG had Buffalo winning the game and the game going under both of those hits. I said, Buffalo dominates the Chiefs the regular season. Mahomes is rarely good against them. Now, I didn't expect him to be good here either. I'd be lying, though, if I said I expected him to have his worst completioned percentage he ever had in his entire career. My boy kincaid with a monster game. Glad to see him healthy again this season. But through the stats, this is really just an ass whipping. It was closer than it should have been, just because it's almost impossible to blow Mahomes out. They got him down fourth and seventeen to where there was he's the big pass they go down and score. But even after I said all that, Longhorn said, it's his spot, he's his sharp favorite, it's his spot. Well, John, I ain't showed up and said you can spot these nuts. Pilgrim look on. This podcast would not be nearly as entertainment if Longhorn just listened to me when I told him, not the better team. And again, we've been doing this for twenty years. He never has and he never wills. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: The entertainment. That's true.
Speaker 2: That's not true. It's not true. Longhorn thoughts in this game, it was another good one. But again the stats dominated. Buffalo just dominated this game. But again, yeah, it's so fucking hard to beat my homes. It is so fucking hard. I mean, it took down They should have been beats two three times, and they kept us coming back.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: That's my homes, dude. That's it's so hard to bet against that, dude, it really is. But Buffalo in the regular season beats him. He stinks against them. Now flipping around the postseason, I'm sure he beats Buffalo again in the goddamn AFC Championship game. We gotta watch him go to another fucking super Bowl. But whatever, on this Sunday, Buffalo got him again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just a bad read on me. I knew this.
Speaker 4: I knew this bet was dead when at half, right before half, they get the ball down to the one yard line and they have to settle for a field goal, like that's just that's not what happens to Kansas City ever, And the fact that they had to settle for a field goal. They had the ball coming out of halftime, get the ball, go three and out.
Speaker 3: They're just it just it was just the way wrong side it was.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm glad I didn't bang in Kansas City at a halftime bat or even Buffalo for that matter, because the second half scoring was eight to seven. Yeah, so like I don't even know what the spread was, but.
Speaker 2: You would have lost either side.
Speaker 4: I would think, well, I don't know if you can lose both sides, but like, it just there was no there was no distinct advantage, let's put it that way. So it just I just took the l It was a bad read and that's that's And apparently the cows are battery too, because they're just getting their doors blown at home in a perfect fucking Dak spot.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, Yeah, that's that's awesome. Yeah, that's always awesome.
Speaker 4: Luckily they have a great offense, so you're technically you're never did with a great offense.
Speaker 2: But true, Now, anything else in this game as far as like going forward, I mean, this game didn't tell me anything about either see going forward. This is just how this matchup plays out in the regular season. I didn't see anything that I didn't expect it. Again, I'd be lying if I said I've said Patrick Hull's complete forty percent of his passion words, the fuck you did? That would be a lie. I expected him have a bad game, he always does, but it didn't surprise me either way. But I took nothing away from this game as far as like, oh my god, Can'tacy this or oh my god, Buffalo that. I still think these both these teams are about where I've got them power rated. I didn't. I'm not going to make an adjustment off for either thing either, seem to be honest with you, I don't know how you're looking at me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I don't really see any reason too.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's it kind of went the way it always goes, and it was a semi close game.
Speaker 3: So now now Kansas City is chasing a team that has a two.
Speaker 4: Game lead on them with uh not but that you know what, that doesn't even matter. It doesn't matter if they go if they go into the playoffs as the sixth seed, it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter for Kent City. So actually that doesn't even matter.
Speaker 2: All right, uh, unless you got anything else, So move on to the are you fucking kidding that.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I do want to say that I got motherfucked on Houston. I didn't have them to the clients, but that was gonna be a win if Stroud doesn't get hurt. So yeah, that's uh.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, if we want to look ahead that one real quick, I didn't. I didn't pull it up. I didn't bring it up that you didn't have anything on it to the clients. But right, uh, bow knicks three for one hundred and seventy three yards or four point seven yards per clip, and yet they still win another goddamn football game. This is the most broad ass seven and two teams eleven.
Speaker 4: Points, eleven points in the fourth quarter, Like its just and Davis Mills, I mean, god damn it, Like he had a million chances just to go get one fucking field goal?
Speaker 2: And how is this guy still in the league? Hell is in the league?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean he's a backup.
Speaker 4: So it is what it is, Like I get it, but like, and he didn't like kill him, you know, he didn't.
Speaker 3: He didn't have any turnovers. I don't. It didn't look like but Jesus man, like it's it's just it shouldn't be that.
Speaker 2: Hard four point six. I'm killing both with over four point seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not It wasn't great. And now the Houston defense, you give up eleven Look, I get it, you've held a team to seven points through three quarters.
Speaker 3: I get it. Giving up okay, give up a touchdown. Just don't give up eleven points, you know, and you win this game.
Speaker 4: So you know, I hate nit picking on a defense that only give up eighteen points.
Speaker 3: But well, but when your.
Speaker 4: Starter's out, I know, like you have to that you sometimes you just gotta go win that game on defense. And they buckled in the fourth quarter and it and all of a sudden they have a quarterback they could overcome it, and they.
Speaker 3: They fell apart. Like there, their season is pretty much dead. Like they're dead now.
Speaker 4: Because I don't know that that CJ is gonna be cleared next week.
Speaker 3: I don't know, so I bet I would doubt it. Yeah, you're dead. You're dead, Houston, You're.
Speaker 2: Dead, Houston. Denver's leading receiver was their backup running back for fifty one yards.
Speaker 3: Get the fuck off my screen, Houston, go to the ru fucking kidding me?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I'll speak of the ru fucking kidding me. We had a fucking gauntlet on that on this Saturday. Oh my god, we could have a slightly winning day if we didn't get fucked on a few games. Number one air Force money line, longhern. I know you don't handicap college football, but when you do, better them to service academy. What's the one thing you can feel good about that they won't do to hurt your bet?
Speaker 4: They won't pat they won't, I won't hit the over on passing yards or turn it over, which is that's what you're looking for.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for the term. Yeah, air first turned over three fucking times, two of those inside the opponent's ten yard line, which you know guaranteed points there. And even with that, we had a tie game with less than a minute left. They give up a field goal at the buzzer to beat us. Just brutal. But then later in the day, Look, sometimes when you have all these games going, you inevitably will have a couple of games will come down to the wire around the same situation and the around the exact same time. Now, what you're hoping for in that situation is just to go fifty to fifty. You're a coin flip. It's a port flip situation. Just take the fifty to fifty, move on and on great Saturdays you win both. On a shit Saturday, you lose them both. Well, it was a shit Saturday. So at Virginia Tech plus eleven and a half, they're up sixteen to seven at the half. Then they didn't score another point in the second half. But we still had a great chance to cover. But then the other game we had, going South Carolina plus twelve and a half, they're down twenty to fourteen going in the fourth quarter. It's twenty three to fourteen. Now we just need Old Miss run out the clock, and the Virginia Tech game right at the same time, it's twenty one sixteen. All we need is Louisville to run out the clock. We get either one of those, it flips our day from nine to ten to ten to nine, another winning Saturday, but instead literally within minutes of each other's. I'm sitting at the bar, both Louisville and oh Miss trying to run out the clock. Hand the ball right up the middle. Louisville twenty four yard touchdown cover blown. Old Miss fifty four yard touchdown cover blown blown. I have not seen a simultaneous ass fucking that well coordinated longhorse that one time we were at the Bunny Ranch. I mean just fucking that was little.
Speaker 4: Yeah you got you got pretty double penntrate that day too, big time, But that was this is different.
Speaker 2: That that kind of ship when you're having a middling day, which I most certainly was, you just need one of those to go your fucking way. You went to unit, you move on neither one of them did? I mean literally bam bam, fuck you, fuck you you lose? Are you fucking kidding?
Speaker 4: Back?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 2: All right, long horned time for some look aheads in the NFL two week number ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you.
Speaker 4: Well, I was gonna say we didn't mention it and the good but I can go ahead and mention it now. It was actually another good week for the teasers. So if you're still in on that now, I do a lot of not a lot of books offer them. Try to find you a book that'll offer you the open teaser. Talked about that for years. If you get an open teaser.
Speaker 2: The dog had almost undefeated.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: The dog tasers had to be almost undefeated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the brave even if you.
Speaker 2: Took the big sprints, Like even if you took the fucking not the Saints, probably the Saints is the only one, and maybe the other Giants.
Speaker 3: To well, the Saints would never be a teaser, they were fourteen.
Speaker 2: But like even if he teased every dog other than the Saints and the Giants, like probably every other dog. If you just fuck the wall, fuck everything, if you just seize every dog, you literally went all the rest of it in two every game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was good Raiders, Bills, Broncos, Cardinals and or not Cardinals. I got Cardinals tonight, which is gonna be another one. Yeah, and Sincy. So all those dogs plus Baltimore as a favorite tease down. So it was look, find you a book that'll let you do open.
Speaker 2: Carolanta, Atlanta. Uh. Now, the Jihants wouldn't quite have made it. Pittsburgh obviously, fucking Tennessee, New Orleans would have. Oh, Washington, so washingt would have been another one. So three three losers on dogs.
Speaker 4: Only one of those of the uh counted as a wong though, So so it's a look again, it's final you want to that you can do open. There's so much you can play with with the open teaser, because if you've got to open win teaser.
Speaker 2: That was fucking defensive holding. Why are we getting no calls on national television with the count? How the fuck? Every time I bet against these fucks, they getting every goddamn call. I bet on them one goddamn time, and they get no fucking calls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, yes, I know.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 4: Oh and so with that said, there's there's a few interesting teaser spots you can that you can do on there's other fucking sack but awesome. I gotta stop watching that game. I gotta stop watching this game. Buccaneers. Buccaneers interesting matchup against the New England Patriots. There minus two and a half at home, I've got some how's that home favorite off for the bad spot?
Speaker 3: All right? So tease up the Patriots to eight and a half. Love that.
Speaker 4: Let's see the Steelers Chargers. This is the one I was talking about earlier. You got Steelers plus three on the road at the Chargers. It really depends on do you think Harball can get that offensive line that is wrecked, wrecked offensive line stable enough.
Speaker 2: All of it? This game up at four and a half.
Speaker 3: By the way, Oh Jesus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So you know the Steelers are not good. Their defense sucks, so if you just don't turn it over, they're gonna score twenty seven points probably around there. So do you think that the can hold the Steelers to twenty four or less? That that's kind of the decision in mine. And then the Packers Eagles on Monday Night. I don't know how you don't bang the Eagles up to eight and a half on a teaser. I'm interested to see what this line does. It's at two and a half. It's kind of in that what do we do? What do we do?
Speaker 2: Territory and the juice across the board on the fade between thirteen and twenty cents, So early money, you can say, coming on the Packers a little bit.
Speaker 3: And I and then I'm gonna be heavy on the Colts more than likely. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not putting anything early, So don't expect it to go out tomorrow or anything. But that game is in Germany, so like it's not a it's not a like, it's not a traditional like like you might say, oh, well, the Colts are going to a dome. Not so fast, my friend, They're not so it it You know this is coming off a loss a bath house more than likely.
Speaker 3: I hope, I hope that Pennix does.
Speaker 4: For sure, I hope Penix takes his penis to a bath house and it gets just ravaged with some sort of illness. Will just say, and it's uh he he plays through it.
Speaker 2: Drake Lennon in that game was a one man show. He was a one He's the only thing that kept them in that game that they damn near won the fucking If Dick had doesn't miss the extra point, they might win that fucking game. And but Drake Lennon was unfucking guarded that game. My god, does that kid turned out to be a player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was That was awesome.
Speaker 4: So but you know, the Falcons are the Falcons, and they're sitting three and five with some awesome players.
Speaker 2: Their underlying stats are so terrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I don't think Daniel Jones is gonna have five turnovers. So I think this is gonna be a bounce back thirty plus point performance by Daniel Jones.
Speaker 3: And I think they'd.
Speaker 2: Run away from this.
Speaker 4: Atlanta plus five Atlanta plus five free pig.
Speaker 2: Oh no, don't do it on purpose either, because no, no, I won't.
Speaker 3: I won't. I literally just look at the board and and and look, I got it. I'm not toning my strage.
Speaker 4: Just fucking bet. It doesn't matter what my strategy, Just go with it. Who knows what it'll be. Who knows what it'll be.
Speaker 2: The Bills are laying nine and a half by the way at the fucking just corpse of Miami, good lording.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's not gonna be.
Speaker 2: We just saw did we not just see this game? Buff Bill's and Dolphins? Didn't they just play a couple of weeks ago? Misremembering that I, oh, no, no, no it was it was Buffalo went down to Florida play who wasn't ship up the schedule? Hang on.
Speaker 3: Who Buffalo? Oh?
Speaker 2: They went down to play Atlanta. That's right. They went down south to play Atlanta and just beat the ship up. And then they went to Carolina. No, they lost at Atlanta. They went out of Carolina after the buy I beat the ship. Then that was it. That was the game. We were both like, I think Caroline's got a chance in this one. A wrong? I know that was with Andy Dalton starting though to be fair, to.
Speaker 4: Be fair, we need to bust out our our I might do a I might do a separate video at some point and do like a little mid season report on all of our predictions preseason predictions and kind of see how they're looking.
Speaker 2: Definitely got some stinkers mixed in there, for sure.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean anybody, like I don't care who the sharpest person is, they're gonna have fucking stinkers. Because let's face it, who had I mean, who had Baltimore three and five?
Speaker 3: Like that?
Speaker 4: I mean you shown me the person that had Baltimore three and yeah, nobody? And then like I wan Indy on the other side, who had Indy seven and two? So like, yeah, it's it's gonna be miss.
Speaker 2: There's always those teams in there, and sometimes it's injury related. Sometimes it's just it's just you know, Indiana Jones shows up and he can do no wrong in this offense. It's there's all is that, there's always that surprise team or two.
Speaker 4: What do you think what do you think it would pay if you to do And I don't even know if they offer this bet, but like if you picked all eight division champs, And obviously it depends on if you're picking like long shots to but like like just in general, Like, what do you think a parlay preseason if you go to Vegas? I'm I want to parlay eight Division champs hundred bucks?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 4: And again, I know it's gonna change a fuck ton right, Like do you think they offer that.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they wouldn't they.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean I bet a hundred bucks depending on who you put in pays you like twenty five grand, ten grand, I don't know.
Speaker 2: See, even if you bet all eight favorites, it's gonna pay you fucking at least fifteen to one to win eight bets.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's gotta be hiring fifteen and one, even with all the.
Speaker 2: Fame you're because of the pro I mean, we only had.
Speaker 4: Eighteen parlay just in just in in like just a normal Partaly. Let's see a three team is or fourteen twenty twenty on four six, forty on five, sixty on six.
Speaker 3: Probably one hundred to one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on a on an eight, So that's on a oh jeezus, Like yeah, and that's if you pick all favorites, which you'd be stupid to pick all favorites to.
Speaker 2: Win though, if you remember back in there when we were with the odds. There were only like three teams that were minus money, so you could say Favorite, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But even yeah, that's true. Money, that's true because there's there's some toss up divisions.
Speaker 4: That they weren't real short Favorite Philly which there and they're losing the division.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no shit, Philly was. I mean obviously Kansas City was minus money. Philly was minus a little bit of money. H did Troit was plus money, Troub was plus money. With the Packers, they were basically tied.
Speaker 3: They're not winning it.
Speaker 2: Tap Tap Tap Bay was minus money.
Speaker 3: They're definitely gonna win it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean, like you go through the worth, I mean, obviously Ravens were minus money.
Speaker 3: And they're not winning it.
Speaker 2: They might Nobody was minus one in the South, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what and then you know Seattle went in the NFC West as of now anyways, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean even even San Friend they might have been like minus one ten.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's something we should look into when we go there in the summer and just kick the tires on. See if anybody has a obviously you don't. You don't even have to put one hundred dollars. You can put ten dollars on it's gonna have massive fucking payout.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's a PiZZ of money. Better for sure to.
Speaker 3: Eat somebody eighteen parlay.
Speaker 2: For all these years we've been doing it, neither one of us have ever went eight for eight predicting.
Speaker 3: It has to happen sometimes, it's.
Speaker 2: Got to happen sometimes, I mean.
Speaker 4: Why not, just like the Cowboys have to maybe come back and win his game. I mean, it has to happen sometimes.
Speaker 2: It has to happen. Well, I mean, if they'd stopped letting, you know, the Cardinals in the red zone, that might fucking help. But what are uh speaking of the cars right now? Look ahead? Plus seven against the Seahawks. You gotta think that number might dip a little bit if they handle the Cowboys here tonight.
Speaker 4: So it's off my board because they're playing, honestly, Yeah, sure the cow's playing.
Speaker 3: Are they gonna buy?
Speaker 2: Cow's going on to buy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is this is a seventy three percent trend we were on tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it sounds about right. I mean I lost Detroit.
Speaker 2: That ever fucking how could that ever lose?
Speaker 3: I mean Detroit's seventy percent winter they lost, So it's it's they.
Speaker 2: Were on a bad spot though. Yeah, this is a seventy three percent trend and the matchup was perfect. Yeah, I mean we caught. We're gonna catch all this twenty seven percent long here this time, because you know that's just how football fucking goes.
Speaker 4: And and by the way, I look this up, favorites are still without this game included fifty seven point nine. So just call fifty eight percent cover this year fifty eight percent and all these done. That's what all these dogs winning this week? Good, just fucking ran into the picked the wrong fucking week, picked the wrong week.
Speaker 2: All right, long horn, tell me the fabius Patreon one more time. Let's get out of here.
Speaker 4: All right, go to that Patreon page, patreon dot com, slash bet, underscore f g HP, Sure and subscribe anywhere you see us on the socials, on the socials. We're gonna be back here Thursday to bring down every game in the NFL, give out some free picks, and have a whole lot of fun with you. So we'll see you back here on Thursday.
Speaker 3: And to pay a book you again. Come on a people,