Speaker 1: One on one with Linchintaco.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock Station one oh one one w j R R. So we brought you by Rock the Bank. Our cash giveaways will be picking back up with those shortly. Nine oh five. Will be your first of thirteen chances today to pick up a thousand dollars while you rock on the job.
Speaker 3: With j R R.
Speaker 2: I said before, man, great way to start your weekend. Follow up on a story we had from back in twenty twenty three. I remember talking about this this woman who uh was angry at some folks and decided she was going to burn their burn their house down, and she used those spicy takies tortilla chips to set the fire.
Speaker 1: I do remember that too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she that was uh, Patricia Williams. She's now forty four years old. She has pleaded guilty to first degree arson for sparking that house fire in Missouri back in August of twenty twenty three. UH investigators said, you know, the witness said the fire set intentionally. She was identified, arrested at the scene, and well she's going she's going away for twelve years for this first degree arson. Oh, let's touching times in the fire world.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: You know, she would have normally just gotten like ten, but fires the top of mind for everybody, They're like, uh uh.
Speaker 2: She wanted to make sure this place went up, that she was spot They pieced this all together, including surveillance surveillance footage of her buying two dollars worth of gas at a gas station that she put into an empty soda bottle, and then she took that over to the house and spilled it around on the floor near a pile of laundry. And then finally she set the spicy tortilla chips on fire to ignite the blaze. And then it was Cinara.
Speaker 3: So did she light the whole I remember the story, I just don't remember the particulars. Did she light the bag on fire or just as single chip lit the actual chips she knew.
Speaker 2: She admitted to investigators that she knew the uh those would spark up due to their high grease content. So she lit those up, threw them down on the gasoline near the clothes, and up goes everything.
Speaker 3: Well, and you just grab a shirt and light the shirt, lady, and enjoy your talkies.
Speaker 1: That's boring.
Speaker 3: Arson, grab a paper towel and Helen the hell do you put gasoline in a in a soda bottle?
Speaker 1: She managed to do it.
Speaker 3: No, no, and it not melt the bottle. Well it was a nearby gas station, so I guess the process. Oh well, you know what, if soda doesn't melt it, gas wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Because just follow with me. This is deep. It's not an approved container. This is deep.
Speaker 3: No, devinitely enough, it's if soda doesn't burn that bottle, gas wouldn't. And you know what I'm talking about with that use soda to get uh crap off your car battery?
Speaker 1: Sure you know how bad that stuff is.
Speaker 3: I mean, I drink it, but at the end of the day, if if it's something that can take the corrosion off a battery, just think about that for a minute. You know, your insides, your teeth.
Speaker 1: I know, it's just my teeth.
Speaker 3: Ever since I started drinking soda again, they're getting a little butter yucker issue.
Speaker 1: You know, butter butter roky ish. What was a butter yucker?
Speaker 3: They're called butter yuckers, like yeah, them butter yuckers like yellow teeth. Who is that?
Speaker 1: There was somebody.
Speaker 2: That we used to run into on a regular basis, that just had that caked.
Speaker 1: I'm picturing him. I haven't seen him in forever. I don't want to call him out even if I didn't. You know that I'm talking about. No is it? Where do we know him from?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to place it. It's just as you brought that up. I just remembered anyway, moving right along New York City. As you know, they've been having some issues in their subway system with violence and well speaking of fire, people being lit on fire and.
Speaker 3: Such thrown in front of trains, and we've said, you just need an armed garden there. From BWO, they're also still trying to this point, still in Vain to prevent turnstile jumpers fair jumpers, so they have now gone to this extreme. Instead of the traditional.
Speaker 2: Handrails that are near the turnstiles where you go through, they have started to replace the handrails with sawtoothed spikes, so you can't put your hand on and get leveraged to jump over the turnst.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's just looking for trouble. With all the violence that happens in those subway areas, I can.
Speaker 2: See someone's head being raked right across the top of that or their neck just pushed down on it. Cut that heat off. And right here look by the hair. There are some weird people down there in them subways. Whoever thought that was a good idea bad move?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not.
Speaker 2: Now, don't talk or describe what you're seeing there. It's not like they're sharp like an actual saw blade, but it's fashioned after a saw blade. It's enough where if you were to put pressure the palm of your hand on there to try to leverage yourself to hop the turnstile, that's gonna be painful.
Speaker 1: So did you want me to describe it or you describe it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it concur here that that's I mean, it's not picture.
Speaker 1: Do you know that? Although actual saw blade might be better?
Speaker 3: You know now you know the handsaw in your garage, you know, the one with the wooden handle, the old school one that hangs and you do this with it.
Speaker 1: That's where it looks like, but a bigger scale. Here's your description. Good luck with that. New York City.
Speaker 3: Somebody said landscapers put gas and seweda about us all the time.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you do that. Yeah, you have gas cans. Anybody's seen my ginger ale.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, gas melts the polar pop star foam cups. That is, also, as Pat pointed out, not proper. What is it you've tried? That's not an approof container. Yes, you take it, you've tried that.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, We've got uh, we've got soup news.
Speaker 1: It is soup season, after all. I had the irony here.
Speaker 3: I had soup for dinner last night because I woke up from my nap at eight oh eight, and I knew you'd like that. I look up for my nap at eight oh eight, and and I did, Is it eight in the morning? Ically, it's eight o'clock at night?
Speaker 1: Cool? All right?
Speaker 3: I strolled out there and just said, I'm gonna have a nice, warm cup of soup.
Speaker 2: Why have a cup of soup or a bowl of soup when you can have a soup drop? Thank you, Progresso. I'm not sure anybody ever required or asked for these, but they sold out instantly yesterday. Progresso soup drops basically soup flavored hard candy. Each drop contains flavors of broth, savory veggies, chicken and soft egg noodles, and a hint of parsley. It's it's chicken noodle drops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a cough drop. That's exactly what they look like.
Speaker 2: They sold out immediately yesterday, and they say they're gonna have more of this avail. You want to see what they look like, look at our Facebook.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, because I'm kind of intrigued.
Speaker 1: They'll have more of these available next week.
Speaker 3: Do you think they just put out like a very small amount so they could say, oh, they're such a hit, they sold up quick.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they're making no bones about it that it's it's a it's a limited time offering. And they also send you with your your purchase of the soup drops, they'll send you an actual can of their traditional chicken noodle soup as well.
Speaker 1: This is dumbest thing. Just suck on a bullion cube cube. Oh take it? How rough?
Speaker 3: That would be so concentrated, that would be like like that mouthful of gas that you just drank out of your ginger ale on a minute ago.
Speaker 1: God he bullyon cube for you.
Speaker 2: Heart would probably explode out of your chest from the sodium skyrocketing are art