Speaker 1: One with Linchintaco on Orlando's rock station one on one one w j r R to sponsor this hour, Taco Bob, Yes we do.
Speaker 2: Or cash giveaways start back up right around nine oh five. There'll be thirteen chances for you to rock the bank.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Win one thousand dollars? Somebody just texted in and said, hey, what's the area code? Because when you enter, when you enter the keywords, an hour later or so, if your phone rings, pick it, you know, answer your phone. But they were asking what the area code is. We don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if you get a random call an hour after entering that keyword, answer it.
Speaker 1: You know, it could be Price headquarters. It could be someone calling to talk to you about your warranty on your car. You know it's those folks are always funny.
Speaker 2: If it's them, just hang up, right, But if it's one thousand dollars, you can get that warranty in your car exactly.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's begin with an obvious anger management issue here, and a problem that goes back years and years and years, and that's over zealous sports parents. Okay, of you know kids playing youth sports. I guess that's not a unique problem in the United States, because this situation happened in Ontario, Canada, at a girl's under thirteen soccer match, in which a fifty three year old man named Gianni Lucciani Jiohnny Lucianni by Yeah, he was arrested after threatening player on the opposing team that his daughter was playing against. Not only did he threaten her, he specifically threatened her that he was going to stab her. Okay, come on, this this after she collided, I guess with his daughter on the on the pitch. Didn't you say you thirteen under thirteen?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: Come on, I don't care if it's eighteen year olds out there, you don't do that. I hope they throw the book at these parents. Man, we've all seen it. I mean, even if you don't have a kid or a kid in sports, you've probably been to a friend's kids game and.
Speaker 3: There's always a couple of them. Oh God.
Speaker 2: And I move away from him as quick as possible. I'm like, I don't even want to be associated with this person. I was around one dad, Pat, that was cool, I thought, right, when he goes have some beers out of the bar, I was like, okay, if that's the norm. You know, it was new to the baseball thing with the daughter, and all of a sudden I saw ball and then I was like, he was that guy?
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't even know you, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So they stopped the match. That was the end of the match, and they arrested him and everybody went home with their balls B thirteen.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah. Now needless.
Speaker 1: Although as a parent, you know, you when you're at your child's events, you want to see them do well, and sometimes maybe you feel like you want to get a little over zealous, but you you usually you have the self restraint to understand that that's probably not the best idea.
Speaker 2: Your daughter did swimming for a while, are there's those parents just yell at their own kid like right, yeah that.
Speaker 1: In fact, there was this one guy. He actually I think he ended up stroking out, we think with the big hat. No, no, no, he was he was a great could that was a coach. He was fantastic. He he unfortunately passed away coach when the teams that my daughter swim against.
Speaker 3: But there was this one dude who you have a white towel around his neck.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and he would be at the pool's edge on his hands and knees, screaming at his kid on the turns, and everybody there was like, poor kid, Yeah, exactly, exactly all right, Onto a New Jersey. The co owner of a Jersey short brunch spot apologized on a morning radio show after the restaurant posted a controversial video where she said customers who complained about high prices that their restaurant can f off. Let me play you the original audio where the restaurant posted this video of her.
Speaker 3: One of the co owners of the restaurant.
Speaker 1: I guess she thought this is going to be comedic in nature, and it wasn't taken that way by folks in the area.
Speaker 3: And there's more to this story, let's just start with this, and said that our prices are way too expensive. Did you ask them where they're standing? Where they're standing is baby location, location location, That's how she said it.
Speaker 1: We're local and unfortunately, we're not going to be coming back because your price is they're way too expensive.
Speaker 3: You're literally double than the last place that was here. Yeah, well our food is double the quality and double the flavor.
Speaker 1: So okay, so she's trying to say that, hey, yeah, we're a new place here. They took over for an old place, and yes, our prices are more, but our food's better, so you can you.
Speaker 3: Know, f off if you don't like it. They posted that.
Speaker 1: The restaurant posted that, and the backlash was immediate and to the point where the other owners were like, oh, who told you that? And it was a miscommunication. They didn't want that thing posted in the first place. So what does she do next? She apologizes, goes on a morning show in New Jersey radio station and tries to apologize and drops an F bomb during that.
Speaker 2: Leave well enough alone. It was one couple. They might not come back. Somebody texts in, I like that lady cool. Yeah, if you're with her business party partner, Yeah, come on. It was a miscommunication. They thought it was okay to post the video. Is what their social media team said. They were told, probably by her, that that's funny.
Speaker 3: Put it up. Put it up.
Speaker 2: I'll be Internet famous. Yeah, but you'll have nobody in your restaurant. The restaurant is called Taylor Sam's. Oh yeah, because playoff of Taylor Ham, which is big up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Okay, no, my wife's.
Speaker 2: Up and it was up in Jersey just last week and she's like, yeah, each morning having a you know, like a bagel sandwich with tailor ham on it.
Speaker 3: That's what it is, Taylor.
Speaker 2: Sam's okay, all right, supposedly really actually, you know what I had it, I had it before. It is damn good.
Speaker 3: You've you've waited and been patient long enough.
Speaker 2: Fload of man, fload of man, floating man got to be a flooring, then he's got to be a flyerv.
Speaker 1: All right, say hello everybody to forty three year old Michael O'Neill, who showed up at a hospital in Saint Petersburg with a stab wound and needed emergency surgery. Now, there haven't been a lot of details released by police in what we don't know is who stabbed him or why, but one would surmise from the info I'm about to share with you that drugs may have been involved as to why Michael got stabbed. This is the next part where I think we might be onto something here. While he was in surgery, a nurse found his stash hidden in his no no place. The nurse found a ball of tinfoil with white rocks in it, along with a crack pipe and a lighter. He had all that up there. They took Michael to jail once he recovered. He's facing charges for drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia. But there's more to this. He's got a long rap sheet full of other drug charges, including in arrest last year where cops also found drugs stashed in his rear end.
Speaker 3: The man purse. He's a repeat rear offender.
Speaker 2: Listen, if you're rushing in with the stab wound that you need surgery for, wouldn't you at least empty your purse and stash it in the bathroom. I doubt he's gonna bleed out because he made it to the hospital, right apparently. Yeah, see, you stash it in the hospital bathroom somewhere where nobody's gonna find it, ceiling tile right pat And then after surgery, you know, go on the mend. I guess when you're smoking cracking you get a pipe in your butt, you're really not thinking too straight.
Speaker 1: Much less you have a stab wound, how are you gonna climb up and put your stash in the ceiling.
Speaker 2: Tiles foot on each side of the toilet as you're bleeding and they're done it, so the next guy you wipe the seat for him.
Speaker 3: You get the blood off stuff. No, the ceiling tile, gotcha? Menchaco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app WHATSITs in