Speaker 1: My hair is a wow.
Speaker 2: What looks like it looks like you've just spent a couple of hours in a in a hotel room.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Hello to Laura Kane after dark.
Speaker 4: Dude, we appreciate you listening and tuning in sound much.
Speaker 1: Away from me? Yeah, I know, why are you leaning away from me or something?
Speaker 3: I'm in a very weird mental and physical space right now. I feel like I want to crawl out of my skin.
Speaker 4: Are you got to make out with me?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: He does this just to make everything uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Oh high pot, it's the kettle, you know right?
Speaker 5: I know, I know you are like to be worse than making people.
Speaker 4: Yes, I am the worst.
Speaker 5: I think you did for you know, it'd be okay if you did for fun, but you do it unintentionally, which is somehow worse.
Speaker 4: It's it's really I just love the fun. I just loved.
Speaker 3: I will never forget the scene when I was trying to make a conversation with that guy that I thought was cute.
Speaker 1: At the bar.
Speaker 3: I see you frying, starting to listen to the conversation, and he just quickly just doesn't. It was so bad way I could tell he was just it was so uncomfortable. I know it kind of gives me a little bit of life making you so uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Still, yeah, we all get to find our drugs out in life.
Speaker 4: So anyway, I love you guys. It's almost my birthday. Yeah, my birthday.
Speaker 1: Almost sixty.
Speaker 5: I celebrate privately.
Speaker 3: That's not a lie, and I don't want you to say that. Let me be in my fell that is true.
Speaker 4: Let me be in my fifties for just.
Speaker 1: A couple just a couple more days, seven, just a couple more days.
Speaker 5: Fifty in your fifties, sixty.
Speaker 4: I just told you I think I'm going to be fifty seven.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jesus dude, I'm oldest.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's how did that happen? How did I get this old? It's really weird. Do you ever think about it?
Speaker 1: Yes, all the time.
Speaker 4: What the heck?
Speaker 1: Yeah happened.
Speaker 4: I don't feel it. I feel like I'm in my thirties.
Speaker 5: Like not that I act like it annoyingly.
Speaker 1: I act like I'm twelve.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Laura's like, no, you're like fourteen or fifty h something.
Speaker 1: We both are.
Speaker 3: I always thought that I was kind of like a fourteen year old boy.
Speaker 5: I could see that it's like it's like reckless social unawareness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very much so.
Speaker 1: Laura has huge balls.
Speaker 5: Just no shame. No, it's really just no shame.
Speaker 4: I just don't have any fear.
Speaker 5: Oh it's no shame that too.
Speaker 3: I don't have shame going in. But once I do some things, I do have shame. I do get some shame.
Speaker 5: I'm just like, why would you do that? That would be such an uncomfortable situations, Like why, what do you mean? I'm like, okay, yeah, sure, I'm very naive.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, let's let's stop. Let's stop ragging on me for five pounds.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I want.
Speaker 4: To hear all about your big solo trip to veac it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Now you were there for what three days?
Speaker 2: I was there for four days, okay, all by himself.
Speaker 3: Eric doesn't like to go to the pool. He's not like a guy that likes to like lounge by the water.
Speaker 2: But I did go to the pool because it was so fricking hot in Vegas. It was ninety eight degrees and like twenty percent humidity.
Speaker 5: Sounds like San Diego this last weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why I heard. I heard it was terrible.
Speaker 4: He calls me and he's like, I'm walking to you. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I forgot what hotel, and you know, in Vegas, it seems like such a short walk and it is so incredible, so much farther than you can ever imagine.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh, I'm right in front of the cosmol Hotel and then I'm like, oh no, that's like fourteen blocks away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I even put him to bed one night we were FaceTime, Yes, we we were.
Speaker 4: I wanted to see his hotel room.
Speaker 2: So I left on I initially was going to drive, and then I got a flight literally at the very last minute.
Speaker 4: And what airline?
Speaker 2: No, Alaska, Okay, Southwest was so expensive, and then I remembered that Alaska was now flying to Vegas, so like round trip, it was so much less expensive than paying for a car. And then I was gonna have to keep it an extra day because by the time I got home from Vegas, the front was closed.
Speaker 4: What was Sunday like at the airport? Was it just?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, it was super easy, Okay. So when I left on Friday or on Thursday morning, my flight out was I immediately as soon as I booked my ticket, like two hours later, got a call and they're like, hey, would you like to switch flights? And I'm like no, because all the other flights were more expensive. So the three o'clock flight that was going out was like one hundred and twenty four bucks.
Speaker 1: And then coming back it was even less, or vice versa. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: And so I was like, no, I would not, and so they're like, okay, So I get to the airport an hour and a half early because I have TSA. So I got there about an hour and a half early, and I sit down and I'm like going through my emails and stuff, and I get an email from Alaska saying your flight number has been delayed due to mechanical problems. Then the text comes through that says the same thing, excuse me. So all of a sudden, everybody that's on this flight, and they were already saying we have a full flight if anybody wants to check your bags, like you know, so everybody bum rushes like the desk and they're like what do you mean, Like how how long are we going to be in?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: The agents are saying, well, we don't know. We're still showing that it's leaving at three, and then all of a sudden, a guy comes over and they start reading everything. So people start to panic and they're like, we want a refund, We'll find another flight, and I'm like, well, good luck.
Speaker 1: Everything is ten times more. So I decide to wait it out.
Speaker 2: So it goes from three to five, then it goes from five to six, then it goes from six to seven, and it goes from wait, no, this was on Friday. Sorry Friday, So I said it was getting later and later and later. No, I don't even remember the days anymore. So I I uh said, I'm just going to stay on this flight. We fly out at some ungodly time, like it was so late that I called the hotel and said, do I still have a reservation and they said, yes, if you're here before midnight, you'll you'll still have it.
Speaker 1: Okay, great.
Speaker 2: So I get on the plane and there's literally like five people on the plane.
Speaker 1: I think maybe some people.
Speaker 2: There were like two people in first class and then the other five of us were in the back and we're like, can we move up? And they were like no, you can move side to side, but you can't move up. And I'm like there's nobody on the plane.
Speaker 4: Well, so did you have your own road.
Speaker 1: I had my own road, like I was the office shool.
Speaker 2: And we got to Vegas so fast, like we buckled up. They brought us water and I was reading a book and they're like, we're descending into Vegas.
Speaker 1: I was like a holy smoke. That was fast.
Speaker 2: The airport was completely vacant. Nobody was there. So I get to the hotel room. I get to the hotel I stayed at the Virgin, and get to the front desk. No one's there.
Speaker 1: I had not.
Speaker 2: Eaten all day long because you know, I don't like to poop on a plane.
Speaker 1: It's my I refuse to do it.
Speaker 2: So I was starving and I'm googling all the restaurants at the Virgin hotel. They all closed at ten, with the exception of one restaurant. So I, you know, I run up and the woman at the front desk says, listen, we've got an issue. And I'm like, oh no, please, It's been the longest.
Speaker 1: Day of my life. I've been in an airport all day.
Speaker 2: Like what And she said, well, we have somebody that's requesting your floor and a king bed for some reason. She said, would you mind if I gave you a room with two queen beds and we'll upgrade you. And I'm like, yeah, I don't care. So they upgrade me to the top floor. I showed you the room. It was sick, it was crazy.
Speaker 1: It was the view. The view was insane. It was the whole strip. You could see everything. It was.
Speaker 2: It was so nice. So I was like, I'm not going to complain. So then the wedding was Saturday and we had a blast. We went to vanderpump Paris.
Speaker 4: Oh I've been there, Yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then remember Scott who he had on our show, who was the fitness guy.
Speaker 1: Yes, So.
Speaker 2: He contacted me and I told him I was coming to Vegas and he was like, hey, do you wanna do you wanna work out? And I was like, because he has a gym there and it's called fit Club and it looks like fight club. And that gym was awesome. There was machines there. My body hurts so bad today I could barely move. We we worked out for like two and a half hours and it was so much fun. He's so smart, He's so freaking smart, and we had a great time. It was it was so much fun. And then the wedding was great, like Kate and Tim got married by Elvis and it was really really fun. And then we ate at this so we had all days. So the wedding was at one, and then the dinner after wasn't until seven. So me and a group of some of my friends from Washington we all went out to vander pump Pair and just like had a little bit of food and stuff, and then we went to this place called the Chandelier at the Cosmopolitan.
Speaker 4: I love the Cosmopolitan.
Speaker 1: It was really fun.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you guys, if you have this same mindset that I do. I have this superiority complex where if I'm in a elevator and somebody else is in the elevator gets on and they say like, oh, will you push six for me, I'm like sure, Or I get in, I'm like, will you push floor twelve? If I am above them, I feel like I.
Speaker 4: Am the coolest person on the planet. Like I feel like I'm so much better than that.
Speaker 1: I have a level.
Speaker 3: It is so dumb, but what I love doing it like when they say, oh what about oh I'm thirteen, or the one that says, pH that's me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's you I'm going up to a strange man's penthands.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, that'd be pH But no, Vegas.
Speaker 1: Vegas was fun. It was very, very high.
Speaker 3: What did you do like all the hours that you were by yourself?
Speaker 2: Besides well, I sat at the pool and read and it got so hot that I went back up to my room and put on the air and took a nap and watched I'm addicted now to this stupid show all about drug trafficking in like Brazil and oh, locked Up Abroad.
Speaker 4: He finally found the show Locked Up on.
Speaker 2: The Yes, and it is unbelievable what people think that they can smuggle. I mean, I was blown away. And the funny thing is is that when they're sitting in the back and they're testing all the stuff to make sure it's either pure cocaine or what you would use to make it.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: There were two different things for curses. Yeah, like the powder that the things they cut it with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well yeah, it's further precursors anything that's made to Yeah, so like the cocaine is white, but then this other stuff is kind.
Speaker 2: Of like a yellowy, butterscotchy color, and they're like well you should probably, you know, give it up, Like who are you doing this for? Not one single person would, so they're like, well, you're gonna go to prison for fifteen years. Five to fifteen years, okay. There was two guys that couldn't have cared, like they were laughing. They're like, who cares? They would not give up who they were doing it for. Oh god, actually they killed Yeah, oh for sure.
Speaker 4: Those prisons in other countries are.
Speaker 2: Just I was like, get ready to be someone's bitch for the next five to fifteen years.
Speaker 4: Totally.
Speaker 2: I was like, you are going to have the most blown out buttle but you're just going to be permanently in the pickup soap position.
Speaker 4: That is a great show.
Speaker 1: It was. It is fascinating.
Speaker 2: Like one girl they stopped and she had like knee braces on, and they noticed it because when she was walking through her dress blue and they saw these things and they were like, well, that doesn't look like a knee brace. And so they take her in the back and she she pulls her dress up to like her knee caps and she's got knee braces on both on both knees, and they're like, do you have a problem walking and she's like, oh, yeah yeah. And they're like, so these are knee braces and she's like yeah yeah. So they're like okay, well we're going to take them off. They were they were filled with I mean, there was so much cocaine packed into those knee braces. And then she was like, oh, I didn't know, someone just asked me to put these on, you crazy.
Speaker 3: You know those drug mules where they swallow those like I don't know.
Speaker 5: And they poop it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, it is Ah, they have to dip it in like the oil, so it's like that is and then sometimes they burst in their stomach.
Speaker 2: They die, they got they they This was unbelievable because, you know, we had the guy on the show whose son died of fentanyl poisoning and they are of a fentanyl overdose and it was one little, teeny tiny thing and this guy had swallowed like forty tablets of fentanyl. They're like, we don't even know how he's still alive.
Speaker 4: Wrapped up in something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would have burst you.
Speaker 2: Oh, he would have been dead on the spot. God Like, when one little thing that's like the grain of sand can kill you. And he had forty tablets in his body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they get away with it once and then they're so excited because they have all this money and they're partying.
Speaker 4: This is so easy. I'm going to do this again.
Speaker 1: And then they get Yeah, every single person they're like, why'd you do it?
Speaker 4: They're like money, money, of course, money, of course.
Speaker 3: Anything else happened in Vegas? You see any shows? Did you see anything interesting?
Speaker 1: Was a crowd It wasn't sap this, It wasn't super crowded.
Speaker 4: But the flip thing with the with the that they.
Speaker 1: Give you yes with all the nudi's on there, Yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, so you do you recommend that hotel?
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 2: It used to be the hard Rock and then Richard Branson got it and I think it's through the Hilton now or something. But it's a beautiful, beautiful hotel and everybody there was superne.
Speaker 4: Remember when Vegas was like twenty nine dollars a night?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I remember when Vegas was fun and like a place to be.
Speaker 1: Well, do you know what that? Do you know what? The uber driver told me?
Speaker 2: So nobody because of all the political climate right now, nobody from Canada comes and nobody from Mexico comes to Vegas right now. Nobody is coming from Canada or Vegas, the uber driver said, because I was mentioning how dead the airport was, and he goes, oh, oh, yeah, he said. And then he was telling me, you know how they set up the whole Formula car thing there near the near the sphere, so they for the next he goes, yeah, for the next effing twelve years. We've got this piece of shit, you know where they shut down the main drag and it's for four days.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: All these small business owners are filing lawsuits because nobody can get to their businesses and they're losing like millions of dollars. And they have to because of the the velocity of force that these cards generate when they're flying down the street, they have to bolt down all the manhole covers so that they don't flip.
Speaker 1: Up and like cause an accident.
Speaker 4: God what expent.
Speaker 1: It sounded like a nightmare.
Speaker 2: And then he told me this the first time they had it, which I think was last year, all the hotels were like, oh, this is gonna be such a slam dunk, he said, A normal hotel that would charge like two hundred and twenty five dollars a night for a room. They were charging five grand and getting it a night.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: It A couple of years ago, my my dad was in a business trip for Monaco and he sent me a picture from his hotel room and it was overlooking a very famous bend in their big track out in Monaco.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 5: I forget what race it's for, and he said he told me, He's like, yeah, they're in the peak season. This room is like fifty grand a night because you can watch the race from your hotel room.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my god, that is crazy.
Speaker 3: And there's some people out there that just like wipe their butt with fifty Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: He sent me a picture of the cart the valet out front, and it was more money than you will ever imagine parked out.
Speaker 1: You would not be leave some of the outfits I saw, Oh.
Speaker 4: Yes, I would. Oh god, Oh you see any bear boobs or anything?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, in the middle of the day in ninety eight degree weather, Like yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well, if speaking of sexy, I have something to read to you. It's uh, things that are sexy now that weren't twenty years ago.
Speaker 4: And see how many of these you guys agree with?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, eyebrows that aren't penciled thin, yeah, remember those like Pamela Anderson, so she still has.
Speaker 5: Those, like I don't think they look good.
Speaker 4: No, okay. Thoughts on the bleached out awful, awful, awful.
Speaker 1: You look like an alien.
Speaker 5: You look like you just don't have them like that goth.
Speaker 1: I know Miley Cyrus did it.
Speaker 5: It looks so bad. It's just not just you look like you don't have any eyebrows, which I don't understand the point.
Speaker 2: But I will say I've got the first like four tracks or three of the new Miley Cyrus album, Something Beautiful.
Speaker 1: It is freaking good. Love my mind.
Speaker 3: You Now, I'll probably like, no, I'm not interested in that, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna play it for you. It's going to play it for you.
Speaker 4: Lack of a tan is now sexy.
Speaker 1: Good. I'm done, I'm all ready to go.
Speaker 3: It used to be everybody wanted to tanning salons and stuff like that just to have some color, and now it's.
Speaker 5: Like pale as it well, I think tanning salungs are definitely out. I don't know if i'd say that being pale as, I mean, I haven't seen that.
Speaker 3: Not being tanned somehow is more attractive now these days, according to this survey, I called bowl lack of tattoos in addition to having tattoos.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of like the.
Speaker 1: Same good on that part too.
Speaker 4: Fifty year old girls are sexy.
Speaker 5: Those those are old ladies.
Speaker 4: Twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: But think about it, twenty years ago when people turn fifty, they look like they could be on Golden Girls, Like, weren't the Golden Girls in their fifties?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were young, they were young.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, And now today fifty looks like thirty.
Speaker 1: Do you know who was the youngest of all the Golden Girls?
Speaker 2: No, the grandmother Sophia, a little un she was the oldest of all four of them, or the youngest I mean of all four of them.
Speaker 3: Sexy now bald guys with beards okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Used to scream midlife crisis. Now it's a whole wait.
Speaker 5: No, it also used to be like the porn star, like the mustache and the bald head, like like the seventies porn.
Speaker 1: Star dated a bald guy.
Speaker 5: No, I'm a big fan of bald.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it sucks to be a guy and go bald, because what choices did you have you have to go through that painful process to get like hair plugs or whatever.
Speaker 5: There's also like treatments for it.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, but it still would suck. I would think muscular women are now sexy.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that?
Speaker 5: Okay? I don't want to be secks or anything.
Speaker 1: It depends on how muscular.
Speaker 5: I typically yeah, I typically say.
Speaker 2: No if it looks like Arnold Swartzenegger, if she looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger wearing a pair of high heels, no, thank you.
Speaker 1: That is I agree, that is just ugly.
Speaker 5: If you want to do it, though, go for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, hey, to each his own if that's something that you're into.
Speaker 1: But you know what gets big your clit? Wait?
Speaker 2: What if women take steroids their clit it comes out it looks like a penis?
Speaker 5: Well, I think that's actually be good?
Speaker 1: Am I making you uncomfortable and.
Speaker 4: Just screaming the word.
Speaker 1: Like like would I say clip?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: But it's you know, it looks bad though, And they get like really big packs and it makes like their boots kind of hang off their muscles weird.
Speaker 1: I think that's yeah, it's ugly. Okay, But what would be close.
Speaker 2: What would be worse is your clip just like sticking out? Yeah, that would be bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be yeah. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: What clip.
Speaker 4: Okay, long hair.
Speaker 5: On dudes, gross, Well define long we talk? How long are we talking?
Speaker 4: It doesn't say.
Speaker 5: But if it's below the shoulders sometimes, if it's like the neck or the that's not yeah.
Speaker 3: And if it's nice looking in the thick and not straggly and like.
Speaker 5: Guys with like but guys with like chick level hair where it's just like hanging down straight. I like share hair. No, like, some guys can definitely pull it off, but I don't know if they would look better with long hair than they would just short hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like guys. I like guys with shorter hair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some people pulled off.
Speaker 3: Though, smaller chested women are now sexier as opposed to big fake jugs.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I hate those.
Speaker 3: Well mine aren't giant there. They fit my body right, thank you very much, and I love them. Bigger chested men, specifically dad bods are sexy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but it's when they say dad bods, they don't mean fat older men. They mean men who just have like they are not skinny. But they're also really muscular.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like huge bough.
Speaker 5: No, it means huge bicep in chest with also a beer belly. Oh okay, it doesn't mean like lazy looking. It just means, you know, fat and strong.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely not for number.
Speaker 3: Ten sweatpants with elastic around the ankle and kath length socks.
Speaker 1: That is hideous. That's sexy now for women or men, it doesn't.
Speaker 5: I think chicks if you have the socks over and press chicks growth.
Speaker 3: Now, this is something that I should work for, and I wonder if I could ever get it.
Speaker 4: An eight hundred credit score.
Speaker 5: That is been there, done that.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, that's mine almost.
Speaker 5: It's actually I'm almost at an eight hand right, it's not that hard. Actually, don't think I'm a hun I'm pretty cleo.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm pretty close. Yeah. Wow, it's bills.
Speaker 4: Well, it's so there's a lot of things I hate.
Speaker 3: To fix along the way. J. Wurtzer, I know, JJ help me.
Speaker 5: Thanks J.
Speaker 3: Critical thinking skills and emotional maturity are now sexy.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's always been sexy.
Speaker 5: No, here's here's the problem. They are. But the problem is that emotional maturity quote end quote is just oftentimes comes out as just a hyper fixation on emotional stuff, and so it comes out as like that hurt my It's one of those things where it's like a very complex game of you hurt my feelings and it becomes endlessly bogged down and crap. So emotional maturity is great, but it has to actually be real emotional maturity and not just emotional conversation.
Speaker 3: Sure, I agree with you being vegan or at least being as healthy as you can dodge.
Speaker 5: No, I love being healthy, but being vegan, I would no offense to vegans out there. I respect you all. Yeah, well, anyways, I'd rather die. Why, dude, meat is so good.
Speaker 4: I do love me a good steak so.
Speaker 5: Like, I don't even know how many meals I have, Like, I can't think of very many meals where it doesn't there isn't some form of meat with it.
Speaker 4: What do you prefer? Chicken, beef, pork, lamb? Like, what's your favorite?
Speaker 5: Porks on the bottom, Porks on the bottom, just because it's not as good lamb is amazing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like round that.
Speaker 5: Oh good. Yeah, chicken is hit or miss. Sometimes chicken is really good, sometimes chickens really black. You have to.
Speaker 2: You have to get chick You have to get it when it's organic and air chilled.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, beef is good. You gotta be careful. You can't have too much beef though. Yeah, beefe well very fatty.
Speaker 4: I do love beef. Being a non smoker, that's very sexy.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Smoking is kind of cool. I'm not gonna lie. Smoking is kind of cool sometimes. Look, don't smoke, but we can't lie the kids until them. Smoking isn't cool. Smoking is cool. It's just really bad for you. Okay, it's true.
Speaker 3: No one a Gmail attention Brian with a wife.
Speaker 5: Look, I dare if you want to make a movie character cooler, you make them a smoker, because you look cool, especially when you take the cigarette' mouth and you flick it when you're saying badass.
Speaker 3: What about those long things that they used to put the cigarette at the end of in the like those were kind of cool.
Speaker 5: Here there was you guys remember that movie Bullet Train. Yes, there was a scene in the in the trailer where Aaron Taylor Johnson is like walking away and he slowly takes a cigarette and flicks it in like slow motion, and I almost lost a romantic partner to him doing that, so, oh my god, the hottest thing ever apparently.
Speaker 4: Having zero posts on social media.
Speaker 1: I think that sounds like heaven.
Speaker 5: I think that is cool.
Speaker 3: You know, if I met a guy and he said, oh, I don't I'm not on Instagram, I'd be like, I like that.
Speaker 5: I think having like two is cool, like having like a like just a couple if I have to.
Speaker 4: Scroll, you know what? I think if I didn't have to.
Speaker 3: Be as involved in social media as we do, because you know.
Speaker 4: We're we do.
Speaker 3: This is it's our deal, I don't think I would be on it. It's uh, it's kind of a waste of time.
Speaker 4: I never makes you kind of feel bad about.
Speaker 1: Yourself sometimes that issue it is because you're living.
Speaker 4: These glorious lies. The only put the best things, you know.
Speaker 5: I do love Twitter, not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: See that's the one I don't ever delve into or X or whatever it's called.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm also very involved in politics, so and now, I literally I don't think I've ever posted a single thing on sites like Twitter, Like, I've never engaged in conversation there. But I love spectating so much. Yeah, Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 3: Okay, Facebook TikTok, Instagram.
Speaker 5: Twitter, Facebook's the worst.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, you love Facebook, You've changed.
Speaker 2: I only post on it for the show, or like I did a Mother's Day post, Like I don't post anything about.
Speaker 5: Like Facebook's so old now my life did he? Oh?
Speaker 1: I used to Facebook.
Speaker 2: I was, but it's so out of date now and it's gotten so political, like you can't say what. And this is something that drives me crazy about Facebook is remember that time that I got banned for thirty days because I was on that boat and we were all in swimsuits, and they banned me because they said I was showing my genitals and I was not.
Speaker 5: It's not my father's peaking at the bar.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was wearing it. No, and I got banned for thirty days for that. And here's here's the deal. Everybody else that was in the picture, nobody else got banned.
Speaker 5: Well because you posted it.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't post it. Wait, I got tagged in it.
Speaker 5: Wait, so you got tagged in somebody else's photo. You got banned for being tagged in it.
Speaker 2: I got banned because they said I was I was showing too much.
Speaker 1: But everybody else, everybody else was in the same kind.
Speaker 5: It was the double checks. His junk is clearly just hanging out.
Speaker 2: And then remember when I got banned because I sent my friend Tina a picture of sent She posted a picture of her cat laying out on the rug spread with its paw in between its legs, and I thought it was hilarious. So I sent the picture of Burt Reynolds on the bearskin rug from Cosmopolitan. Yes, and they banned me for thirty days because they said I was printing sexually offensive material.
Speaker 5: That's kind of that. Basically.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, friends of mine that are strippers and porn stars are naked on Facebook and they're never banned.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I believe.
Speaker 2: Oh no, guess just showed his wiener on Facebook, somebody that we both know, and did not get banned. Really yeah, oh my god, and did not get banned. And I'm like, hey, I don't.
Speaker 3: We Okay, So this stuff we make very very very little, like nickels and dimes, but we are monetized the reels that we post. I just learned today that some of that our privileges have been stripped because of something that was posted.
Speaker 4: It had to be the gynecologist joke.
Speaker 5: It was definitely Eric.
Speaker 4: It had to be that joke.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I didn't say the word privileges have been.
Speaker 3: Like, I didn't read much into it, but I but there's some like everything that could be monetized. Now there are a couple of things that we are not allowed.
Speaker 2: It later, yeah, yeah, look into it, because I'm sure it was probably my fault.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: It probably just means we have.
Speaker 2: No But and then the last one, which was the best, you know.
Speaker 5: Okay, maybe we shouldn't discuss all the things that are banned on Facebook, then all the porn that's allowed up there for if our ad rating suitability is going to well, I know.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you this.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when Karen Fitch did that post Hi Karen, about they had like tarantulas or something in their house and I responded to the post, just responded, and I said, oh my god, if that were me, I would burn my house down. And I got banned for thirty days in Facebook jail again because they said I posted hate speech. Oh, and I said, I said, I didn't say I was going to burn her house down. I said, if that were me, I would have burned my house down. And I literally had to email them.
Speaker 1: And tell them. Yes. I was like, read it dummies.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, what's what's the next thing that people find?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: No, now I have a new term. Have you heard of ozembic mouth?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, oh god, you know everybody answer ozembic is Wait, and you lose a shit ton of weight, right, Well, apparently you can tell now because it's creating jowls because.
Speaker 4: You lose all your face weight.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's creating severe wrinkles.
Speaker 4: And they're calling it ozembic weight.
Speaker 5: So it's just losing but that could be with losing weight in general. Well, it's just called all right, skinny face.
Speaker 3: Well, a cosmetic dermatologist says Whoopi Goldberg, Sharon Osbourne, Rebel Wilson.
Speaker 4: They are all showing signs of ozembic mouth.
Speaker 3: You know, it was it's a great drug. Everybody's losing so much weight. But there's going to be side of it.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: I've heard the stomach paralysis and some days someone's going to have that like that Demi Moore movie The Substance. Some days somebody is just going to wake up and there's going to be a head coming out of their back. I know all the all the extra weight you lost is just going to start coming out of places.
Speaker 4: She just was named the most beautiful woman in the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, she is gorgeous. She is way too and anymore.
Speaker 5: My god, look she is pretty for her age. She's not the most beautiful woman in the world.
Speaker 1: I think she is gorgeous. I don't know she ever was.
Speaker 4: She's like sixty two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, are you still telling me there's no one prettier than that?
Speaker 2: Oh no, There's plenty of beautiful women out there. And but she's very exotic looking.
Speaker 5: She's very No, she's the most like domestic looking pretty woman ever.
Speaker 1: Think me more. She's beautiful.
Speaker 5: So I think its is exotic prettys is exotic pretty pretty like Demi Moore is domestic pretty.
Speaker 4: And now here. Okay, Brian, you are probably well, no, you're not.
Speaker 3: I don't know who's gonna who of the three of us is gonna get married next?
Speaker 4: Never would you think?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure never, Maybe it'll be me way.
Speaker 4: Okay, So this is what you have to look forward to. Here are wedding trends, wedding content creators.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, wait, hold on, I know someone who does.
Speaker 4: This really yeah, okay, so you high.
Speaker 5: I went to high school with them.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what does this job entail?
Speaker 5: Imagine you're you have like a photographer and a videographer, and then you have a third person who just walks around the phone and filming stuff on their phone for your Instagram and.
Speaker 4: Just posting reels in the story.
Speaker 5: Oh it's a little pointless to me, but to each their own.
Speaker 3: Small wedding parties, just a few bridesmaids and groovesmen, not twenty Yeah, film style photography. Quo does that look like they were shot with an old school camera?
Speaker 5: I like that?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Mismatched bridesmaids dresses?
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 5: I think that's color wise or style wise, just like I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, maybe, but it's a floral theme and they're all different, all right, multiple wedding dresses, so there's a change, there's a costume change, you know what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but your second one is like cheap o, Like it's like a forty dollars, like just white dress you can dance, or it's like.
Speaker 3: Definitely shorter and uh last dance, you know how, Like there's a first dan God, so everybody has to wait to.
Speaker 4: The end of the night. For the last dance and everybody can leave.
Speaker 1: Uh uh.
Speaker 3: Experiential wedding weekends, No, that's stupid. Unique events or experiences for your guests to take part in before and after your wedding.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a lot. And custom dance floors.
Speaker 3: Would you wrap the dance floor with like your wedding logo or whatever, but.
Speaker 5: Disco dance floor, I'd be down for that. That'd be cool.
Speaker 4: Is disco coming back in style?
Speaker 1: Rather?
Speaker 5: It's just a disco bar in San Diego.
Speaker 4: It's what is it called?
Speaker 5: Good night John boy?
Speaker 1: What that is a great name? You never heard of any of this?
Speaker 5: It's a lot of fun. It's on G Street, I think even.
Speaker 1: Wow, never heard of it?
Speaker 5: Good Night john boy. It's it's right by the Horton Plaza, by that big Western, the big Western down there. It's like right across the street from it.
Speaker 4: Do you know where that sentence comes from?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's from I did know, And now I forget, Like I did I think this this?
Speaker 3: I'm even too young for this show. Really, I'm on the line. I never watched the Waltons.
Speaker 1: Yeah you oh yeah?
Speaker 4: And uh was there one more? Yes? Oh? Drone footage?
Speaker 3: So now you have your content creator, your photographer, your videographer and a drone person.
Speaker 5: How your videographer should be able to do?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? Anyway, what else do you have to?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Mother's Day? It was great.
Speaker 3: I love being with my mom and you know what, I'm so grateful. She's eighty five and.
Speaker 1: She's she's the best.
Speaker 4: We had so much fun just hanging out, Me and my sister, my mom, and.
Speaker 3: Both of my kids called facetiming when I was at my mom's.
Speaker 4: And they sent me.
Speaker 5: So crazy.
Speaker 4: Like the grub Hub.
Speaker 3: A guy calls me and he goes, I was actually a Metricucamonga and he goes, I'm outside with your with your order.
Speaker 4: I'm like, grub Hub, I didn't order anything, did I? And I said, He goes, they're flowers from Vaughn's. I'm like, what, I go? Will you give me a favor? And read the card and it's from Charlie and mya, my new daughter and not Freddy. So pretty, and you know what I do for Mother's Day?
Speaker 3: And my kids gave me grief every year and I tell them you are not allowed.
Speaker 4: Because it is my day.
Speaker 1: I know what you do.
Speaker 4: I know, and it's it's really my Mom's Day.
Speaker 5: But it's fine.
Speaker 3: I buy them presents because I love buying stuff.
Speaker 5: And I love Yeah, I know, that's a different problem.
Speaker 4: It's they always.
Speaker 5: Because you have a spending problem. Has nothing to do with Mother's Day.
Speaker 4: Maybe a little bit.
Speaker 3: But I also love giving them fun things and they get to pick out something. We have a fifty.
Speaker 4: Dollars limit this year, and I go, what do you want from Mother's Day?
Speaker 5: It gets less and less every year.
Speaker 1: Is that the limit we have for your birthday this year?
Speaker 4: No, you're going big for my birthday.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm literally in Vegas and Laura's like, you know, my birthday's coming up, And I.
Speaker 4: Said, those fancy shops.
Speaker 2: And I said, I said, uh yeah, I'll be. I'll be getting something off of Temo for you.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not accepting a t BOO birthday gift.
Speaker 4: Well, Christmas, that's all.
Speaker 3: I want something significant and something that is going to last me a lifetime.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, well, your lifetime is significantly shorter than it used to be now, so that shouldn't be hard.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: The more and more I think.
Speaker 5: A dog would probably be fine. Now dog.
Speaker 4: Dog?
Speaker 1: Oh gee, no way, I'm still trying to get rid of the other one.
Speaker 4: You know what I kind of want is some short combat boots. Thank you, real weather good. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: We'll put it. We'll make a list for you.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I'll make a list. All right, let's wrap, all right, all right, we're done. We're done. All right, you guys, thank you so much for watching.
Speaker 3: So thank you so much for listening, for being my partner.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being my partner. And Crime, I love you so much.
Speaker 4: Should me too, And thanks for always calling my mom on Mother's Day. Course makes her life. She loves it.
Speaker 1: I love Mary and Brian.
Speaker 4: Thank you for what you do. We love you.
Speaker 2: Okay, watch this Brian, I love you, ma'am.
Speaker 5: Oh, thanks to day.
Speaker 1: I love your podcast, love your podcast.
Speaker 4: I love you, my sweet babies. Can we just see you? Bye,