Speaker 1: Please stand with me as I read from Luke chapter four, this is the mission of Jesus. And he went into Nazareth, and he got up to read, take the scroll from out of Isaiah, and he read these words. The spirit of the Lord is on me because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners, and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, and to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor, the Jubilee. Then he rolled up the scroll and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. Heavenly, Father, anoint your word this morning. Anoint our listening ears this morning in our hearts. We asked that you would speak to us about your call upon our lives, about the ministry of Jesus. Let it come this morning, Lord, all that you have planned in Jesus name. Amen. Amen, you can be seated. Okay. So this is what Jesus was saying, is saying, I have been called. This is my mission statement that I just read, and I have been called to heal the sick relationally, spiritually, emotionally, mentally. You name it. Jesus' ministry is complete and total healing of individual, of relationships, of society, and of our entire world. It is to bring the Kingdom of God to everything and everyone. And of course, when Jesus began to tell them that it was he who was ushering in this calling that they promised of the Messiah, I was now fulfilled in him and his ministry. They wanted to take him out and kill him, right. They did not like that, so they pushed him towards the cliff outside the synagogue it's a terrible way to enschurch service, and tried to throw him off the cliff, but he walked supernaturally right away, as we know. And then he goes on to do what he said he was going to do. He delivers a man in at Capernaum. He heals Simon's mother in law from a fever, he heals a leper in another town, he forgives and heals a paralytic. So this is what Jesus is doing. But I want to tell you that my sermon this morning is not so much about what Jesus did, but you were called to do, because when he spoke his mission, he spoke your mission. And I'm going to show you through God's word. Why that's true. That's the big idea of the message this morning. I'm sure shortening it slightly. So at the end of the service, we are going to have an opportunity to fulfill his mission this morning with one another. We're going to have what I like to call sometimes clinic time. Clinic time is healing and deliverance time for the body of Christ and for this body in this house. So the first century Jewish person who obtained the Master and became a disciple understood it wasn't just about learning from the person's teaching, but it's about going all in, living with that person, going with them, doing what they're doing, and learning. And ultimately what's passed on is everything that that person the master's doing, the disciple would do. Okay, everything the master's doing, disciple would do. The apprentice ultimately does what the Master.
Speaker 2: Did.
Speaker 1: And you and I are an apprentice of Jesus if we're a follower of Jesus. Luke nine to one. When Jesus called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal the sick. Amen. Matthew tells us very specific instructions that Jesus also gives them. He says in Matthew ten seven and eight, as you go, As you go, proclaim this message. The Kingdom of Heaven has come near. Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, and drive out demons. Freely you've received, freely give what we're talking about. Here are the words and the works of Jesus. I wonder what that day was like. There were some apostles that were like, oh, well, let's go do it. We've been waiting these months to do what Jesus been doing, and now we get have the authority and power to do it. What what could be better than that? You know, I'm thinking about people like Paul, James and John. They're the kind of the forerunner type of people right all out there, excited and everything else. And the rest of the twelve you know, I don't know, but there was a mixed group there, and I'm sure that some people were wondering, really can I do this? Am I Jesus really calling me to do this? Many of us would relate to one or the other attitude. Right, But they go and they announced the Kingdom of God, and they heal the sick. Mark six thirteen tells us they drove out many demons, they anointed many sick people and with oil and they healed them. And that to me is a pretty good you know, first time out, pretty good results. Right, they're out there doing it. They come back, Hey, we did this, Jesus in your name. It's just it was amazing what happened. You know, you can imagine excitement and everything else. But that was just the beginning, because we read in Luke chapter ten that the Lord had more in store after this. The Lord appointed seventy two others, and he sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and every place where he was about to go. Four runners of Jesus. He's sending them out. It's a widening circle of Jesus' call.
Speaker 2: To the people.
Speaker 1: We're following him and these are totally unknown people. Get We don't know who they are. All we know is they said yes to Jesus. All we know is now he's sending them. He told them verse two, the harvest is plentiful, the workers are few, or the harvest therefore to send out workers into his harvest. This is interesting because this time when I read it this week, I saw something different. I saw that he's sending him out. And he says, as you go ask for more workers. You think, oh, he has seventy two. Now that's got to be enough. He's wanting more, he says, He says, recruit, while you're out there, I want more doing this mission that I've called you to. And I, you know, I think that some of a man thought that, oh, okay, well, at least he didn't call us to pray for the sick passing out demons. While that is this weird, at least he didn't call us to do that. Verse nine, after giving him some specific instructions. This is what he says to the seventy two. Heal the sick. Heal the sick who are there, and tell them the Kingdom of God has come near you. Amen, same sending message, same mission. Do the works, do my works of healing deliverance, demonstrate the kingdom. Listen to this. Jesus does not water down anywhere what it means to be a disciple. He does not say, oh, well, you don't have to do that stuff. You can do all this other stuff. You don't have to pray for the sick, you don't have to cast out demons. No, I'll you can stay safe and comfortable in your in your life.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: The same DNA that Jesus had in him and when he spoke of his mission is the same DNA that he's passed on to his seven twelve disciples and his seventy two disciples, same DNA that he passes on to you and me. Lieu ten seventeen tells us what happens. The seventy two returned with joy. They returned with joy, and they said, Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name. This is amazing. This is awesome, This is incredible. We're casting out right and left, and the broken are getting healed, the demon eyes are getting set free, lives are being changed. This is amazing. This is wonderful, and we are filled with joy. You know the kind of joy. And some of you know what I'm talking about. When the Lord uses you to pray for somebody and and they get healed, they get delivered, they get changed. They say, hey, this is happening. Wow, this is going on. You know, when I think back at one day when I prayed for my friend John, and he had back problems and back pain. And we looked at his legs and he had won three quarters of an inch longer than other. And and when I had him in a chair and I lifted up his legs, they were there. I felt I had my hands together and we just command that leg to grow. And I could feel it growing, and I could see it growing, and he could too, And all he could do was burst out laughing. He just it was too much to contain. He was just and I did too. I mean, it was just like the joy the Lord was and it was just such an amazing thing to be used by God. And and we're not talking about anything complex. It's like in Jesus name grow, I mean, we're not talking about uh all, you know this, it's simpler than you think. It's simpler than we think. Tears of joy on the face of someone you you pray inner healing for you help them connect with Jesus and the moment of their wounds, you know, past hurts and that type of thing, and you help them go through a process of forgiveness and letting go and renouncing bitterness and and and commanding any spirits to leave that are holding on to that. And you see them set free, and you see it on their face, and you see it in their life. And I mean, this is joy. This is joy when you get to be a part of this, Jesus says. The next he says Liuke ten eighteen. I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven, and I've given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy, and nothing will harm you. And he's talking about demons casting out your snakes and scorpions. By the way, however, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven. He says, yes, my friends, isn't this wonderful? Isn't this amazing? But your greatest joy is your identity. Your greatest joy is that your name is written in the book of life. Your greatest joy is that you are a child of the Father. Don't forget that when you're doing the ministry of Jesus and you walk in the ministry for a while, sometimes you forget that's your greatest joy. And so he reminds of them that even as they're excited about the works of Jesus. It reminds them that keep your eyes on your father's face. Your joy is that your name is written in his book. But then at that moment, then after he's given that little teaching reminder, what happens next Luke ten twenty one. And at that time Jesus, full of joy, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and Earth, because you have hidden these things from the wives and the learned. You've hidden these things from people who think they have you in a box. They have it. They know. They got the right theology, they got the right physician on things, and they got the right life on things. And they wise and they know everything, he says, because you have hid these things from the wise and the learned and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you're pleased to do. There's no place in scripture you can look for it that Jesus shows so much joy in the spirit. Then right here, Wow. And it is his joy that the Father loves to give good gifts to his children. He loves to give the kingdom to his children. It is this joy that Father is so excited about giving you this ministry, giving you this gift that you can walk in Jesus' footsteps, and you can heal the sick, and you can cast out demons. This is the Father's and the Son's greatest joy. Many Christians, many Christians, see themselves as believers in Jesus. I'm a believer. I believe. And there are so those Christians who see themselves as followers of Jesus. I don't just believe, but I follow him, I walk with him. But then there are those who see themselves as sent to do the works of Jesus. Is that you? Is that you? Yes, that's you? And you may be thinking, well, okay, fine, you've proved the point that it's not just the twelve, you have the seventy two. But what about me? What does that mean me too? The Great Commission Matthew twenty eight, verses eighteen and following then Jesus came to them. This is his disciples, his followers, those He's been sending to do all these things right, all the works of Jesus. And he says, all authority, all authority now having died and risen from the dead, having been been crucified, and broken and bleeding. Now all authority, because I've risen from the dead, and I have the authority of the Cross. All authority has been given to me and heaven and earth. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them. And then they have the Father and the Son of the Holy Spirit. And oftentimes we stop there, we think that's it Verse twenty and and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you, And surely I am with you to the end of the age. Everything I've commanded you. I commanded to heal the sick. I commanded you to cast out demons. I commanded you to proclaim the breaking into the Kingdom of God. This is your calling, This is Jesus calling, and this is your calling. John Wimber, God bless him. This is the senior pastor of the Vineyard. And one thing that he used to say, everybody gets to play. Were God's kids in God's playground. Everybody gets to play. Everyone, every single one of you get to play. Every single one of you gets to play. It's like, you know, as a kid, you can't maybe you can't play football. You're not big enough or you're not fast enough to be going to play track, go on track the track team. But everybody can play kickball, right, everybody can play kickball, doesn't matter who you are. Everybody can play kickball. Everybody gets to play. And then we could look at the Book of Acts.
Speaker 2: Exit.
Speaker 1: Really briefly, I'll mention there are many people in the Book of Acts who are not the twelve Apostles, and we find them. What do you think healing is sick and cats now demons working miracles? Paul Barnabas, Stephen, Philip, Anonias Silas, the deacons in Act six, the prophets in Antioch, believers in Jerusalem, in Samaria, in Corinth and Galatia. All of them walked in the power of Jesus ministry, all of them. So, yes, if you're a follower of Jesus, you're called to Jesus ministry, you're called to his mission that he spoke at the beginning of this message. John Wimber also said, you get to do the stuff. And so we're going to do this stuff this morning. And this is just for some of you. This might be the first time. For many of you. It might be well, you've been doing this, some of you started it and quit but we're all gonna do it. We're all gonna do it right. And this is not about having the spiritual gift of healing. Nothing to do with that. Some people have that. There's actually gifts of healing. So there's lots of different kinds of healing gifts. I won't go into that now, but we're talking about the calling of healing. You know, you you may not have the gift of evangelism, But does that mean you're not called to tell people about Jesus. You may not have the gift of serving a gift of service that Pastor Dwayne mentioned last week and talked about serving. You may not have that gift of serving. You may not be annoyed in that. Does that mean you don't need to serve? No, So we're not talking about that specific gift here. We're talking about the calling to walk in Jesus ministry. All right, that's it, you know for my my myself personally, it was many years ago that I heard a message like this, and I when I heard that message, I didn't think that I could I could get it get away as a Christian with anything less. I just thought, Oh, this is what we're supposed to do. So I'm going to start doing it. And you know, there was some ups and downs in it. I didn't have, you know, a lot of people around me to train me or anything else. But but you know, honestly, I laid hands on anything that moved for a while, and you know, and you know, I can't say that all the results were good, but somewhere and the Lord was gracious to begin to start healing people. But I've learned a lot over the years, and I continue to learn. I'm a learner. I'm a child when it comes to this stuff. But I love to do the stuff. And I'm asking. I asked the Lord every morning, Look, can I do the stuff? Can I, you know, today, fill me a holy spirit? You know, give me a divine appointment to do something. Have you called some have me running somebody? I I want to do it. It's it's it's kind of, you know, in a good way, kind of addictive because it's it's you get what I'm saying. And I want to say this as well. You don't have to know anything at all about healing. You don't have to have any training whatsoever. I had very little, and you can have zero. You can come in here today with zero training. And I'll give you a just example. I mean, children sometimes are better at than us adults because we overthink everything. I actually broke my daughter's arm when she was two and a half and I was flipping her over. She'd run up my chest and she'd do this, but she got a little bit bigger. Uh maybe I had to hold her harder or something. But I held too long hard on want of a wrists and I'm broke her arm. Yes, that was very horrified, H and so, and she was in a lot of pain. And we took her immediately to the clinic that was opening on the weekend and they took an X ray. Yeah it's broken, and uh but they said we can't.
Speaker 2: We can't.
Speaker 1: Uh cast we put a cast on. You have to do that at your doctor's tomorrow whatever on Monday. And so we did. We took her into the doctor. But oh, before we did that. That that night, as I was putting her bed and we were praying, she shed a simple prayer. He prayed. She said, Jesus heal me. That was it, and she went to bed. Let's sleep. Next morning she got up. She's happy as a lark. She's feeling better. She's just oh, I look at this. I was like what So of course we got to take it to the doctor. We gotta get X rays. We took her in, got X rays. The doctor looked in and said, there's no break here whatsoever. You know, this is on a child's prayer. So I'm gonna tell you now. So if you're thinking you have to have, you have to have more to do what you're going to do today or what you're gonna do tomorrow, you don't. You don't. All right, So uh we're going I'm gonna share for a few minutes about jesus ministry of healing. Well did I've spent some time reading the Gospels many times. I've actually read and studied every single time Jesus healed somebody or delivered somebody, and there's a lot to learn there. One thing I'll tell you is he never did the same way twice. I mean he had, we had, but he had some things that he brought and used often. And I'd like to talk about those because if if you know those in advance, then you're already a step ahead in terms of your effectiveness. Because I tell you that we can all pray for the sick, but we want to be as effective as possible. Then this look at Jesus ministry. There's a lot of ministries out there of healing. I just like to look at Jesus ministry and that's we're going to do that for a few minutes. And this is for free acceptertise and authorings.
Speaker 2: This is for free.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, okay, I had some charts. I'm not going to show you because that's not the engineer in me. And right now, the engineering me will make this go wrong, so I don't want to do that. We're going to go right to Jesus healing. And it's about fifty fifty times that Jesus healed or delivered. We don't have exact number because sometimes several gospels mention them and that type of thing, but about fifty number one. Have a prayer life with the Father. Have a prayer life with a father. You know that Jesus spent much time with the Father, and after he would pray for people or ministry, he'd get away to be with a father. That's where he got what he needed to give away. That's where uh, that's where he was restored, That's where he was uh, guided, and so so he could come in any situation and be ready. That's how you be ready by by having that time. And my my, uh, my effectiveness praying for the sick change when I began to focus more on that. Okay, So that's that's uh, that's maybe obvious, but it's a good reminder because that's where you want to grow. And anointing, Uh, that's where you get it. That's where you get it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Jesus said that the son could do nothing of himself. He can only do what he sees his father doing in John five. He says in other places too, So he's getting what the Father is saying and doing and then he's going out and giving it right. And so that's important. And I also want to mention that Jesus came up to his disciples one time who could not there. They couldn't cast a demon out of out of someone. And I don't know if you remember what he said, but these kind only come out by by prayer and fasting. Right in some translations he's not talking about at the moment. Do you see Jesus spending more time and more prayer, keep going at going on a demon? No? No, he spent time, more time with a father. And so if you have a prayer filled life, it's going to be easier to do the works. It's going to take less time and less unless you know, sometimes sometimes it's it's a mess, right, Sometimes it's difficult. But but spend time with the Father and that's in your prayer closet, and that it will come easier. Number two, learn to use the prayers of command. Uh. If you look at every time Jesus healed, never once do you hear him ask something from the Father.
Speaker 2: Not once he's.
Speaker 1: Already done that. He's already done that in his prayer closet. He's ready, he's coming out now and he's going. And so the prayers of command and you know them, I could so many examples. Rise, pick up your bed and go home. According to your faith, may be done with you. Be clean to the ears of a deaf man, be opened right to that demon, Uh, be silent and come out of him right. And so that's that's like new to We like to pray, like I say, we pray like a Protestant and I'm you know, but I use that in a general term. When you do we have the Lord's prayer, and that is petition. That is asking mostly it's right, it's it's it's praising God, but then it's going into asking him for stuff. But when we go to somebody, uh, it's okay. At the beginning, I often pray quietly, Lord, what are you doing? How should I pray? And that's good. The apostle did debt. There's the Book of Acts apostles several times. Peter did it, Paul did it where they prayed first and then they went and healed somebody. Right, it is that. But when they healed somebody's command, it was lifting them up.
Speaker 2: It was that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: So so that makes sense. Right, So that's good. Don't be shy about the prayer of command, and that's rebuking of the enemy. Command the enemy to leave. That's speaking to the condition and commanding it to be gone. It is praying wholeness over the body. You speak, blessing speak, healing speak deliverance number three. Oh, by the way, I just said it, include deliverance prayer, Include deliverance prayer and your method. You know, early on I didn't really know how to pray deliverance prayers, so I was affected as I could be. But you know, thirty forty percent at least at least that's what's specifically mentioned of Jesus prayers, our deliverance prayers or deliverance was part of it, you know, part of it. Healing came from deliverance or healing and deliverance were both there, right, So yeah, yeah, you got to be And this is when I put the plug in for Restored Life ministry. If you wanted to learn more about deliverance prayer, If you want to receive a freedom, more freedom in your life, that's coming up this on Thursday. If you want to grow in the ministry of healing, and maybe you're stuck a little bit, that's not a bad place to go because you will be. You will be further trained and equipped. As they said, we can pray for anything. You can pray for anybody now and see healing. But to be as effected, to see this as quickly done as possible, as easy as possible. You want to know more, all right? Number four, Ask the Lord to deepen your compassion for people. The Lord was moved multiple times out of compassion and that's that's that's what he flowed in and that's what that's when the healing happened. Okay, and so and we we don't need any more people who have have the gifts and have the power, but don't have love. Right, and so I asked the Lord to give me more love because no matter what happens, and that when you pray for somebody, if they feel love, they feel that you care about them, If they receive the love of God through you, then the Kingdom has come. You know, whatever happens, whatever happens immediately or later, you are, you've done. You've already done what God has called you to do. And anything more he gives you, he gives you. Right, So ask the Lord for compassion for people, love for people. And uh. And then you no matter what happens, you can go away thank the Lord that that he poured out love on them. Number five, use touch or we called laying out of hands. Right whenever appropriate, right, Uh, men with men, women with women, unless you're in a group then uh. And I always ask I'm almost always asked with men or women, but sometimes with men that can I just tell that they want it, but they want hands laid on it. But anyway, uh, that's appropriate. Just this be appropriate there. But laying on of hands. It bring. It conveys love, okay, and care for a person, and it's you're putting Jesus hand on them, right. That's also it conveys power. And we know that power comes out of touch. The woman with the flow of blood, she was healed when she touched the gumer Jesus, so we know power comes out as well. So when appropriate do that, it's it's a it's a good thing to do. And uh so do that number number six. Bring your faith, bring your expectancy. I go in. I always expect Jesus to heal, and I always expect or deliver, and I always expect him to do it right. Then he doesn't always do it right then, but I want to have the faith for the best. And it's the easiest thing and the easiest time. When Laurie and I were in the prayer rooms during the during the summit, during the conference, uh they we had ten minutes and we're like, that's a short amount of time to pray for people. And then they came. Then the leader came in lair and said, no, you only have five because too many people out there. Five minutes. I'm telling you, the Lord just shortened everything. I'm I'm serious. He shortened everything was like pray okay that persons delivered or inner healing for that person. You know, So time it's bring your faith for here. And now you know, Jesus healed everybody who asked, and not necessarily everybody around him. If they didn't ask but they didn't want it, he didn't heal them. But he healed everybody who asked.
Speaker 2: I go go with that.
Speaker 1: And then if it takes more time, it doesn't matter because I asked him part way through what's happening. And sometimes they say, oh, nothing, Well, I always pray again. Sometimes I say, oh, I feel fifty percent better. Not paying is fifty percent gone. I say, let's praise the Lord for that, and then we'll keep going. And so it's important to get the person you're praying for looking at God, praising God and acknowledging that that just makes things. Oftentimes this makes it flow faster, and so that's part of it too. So and bring your faith. Sometimes when Jesus healed, it was his faith. Sometimes it's the person's faith. Sometimes is the family faith. It's you know, faith is important, but don't put it on the person and if a person walks away not getting healed, it's not on them, it's on me. It's like, okay, you know, I'm not going to make an excuse that I don't have enough power this morning, or I was off for whatever, you know, whatever, it's a mystery. Sometimes God heals over Even Jesus prayed for blind person twice right the second he was partially healed and he was seeing things like trees, so he prayed for him again. Right, So we know Jesus sent several people to Uh. They had to obey him, and as they were going to the priests, as they were going to the pool of Siloam, as they were going, they were healed. So sometimes the person has to do some obedience to get for fullness of healing. And sometimes it's just God's timing. I got to tell you last year, I had a psiatic nerve problem in this I'm all the way down this leg. It was after I had an operation for my hip, and it was it was very, very painful, painful all the time. Laura and I we prayed constantly for it and for months, for months, nothing happened. Then one day I was I was downstairs in the living room, and I was stretching it out and I was kind of groaning. I was trying to, you know, make it feel better because I had a busy day. Head Laurie came down the stairs. You saw me, and she just came down the stairs. She came over to me and just put her hands in me. Oh, Jesus, heal Gary Boom. I was instantly healed, just like that, you know. So, but I had to wait. I had to wait months. I don't know why. But Jesus also taught you know, keep asking, you know, keep knocking, right, keep asking, keep knocking. So just want to throw that in. Finally, be willing to take risks because faith is built risk. All right, So now I'm going to take a time. We're going to go right to commissioning time. Let's all stand. So I'm going to ask you to receive this as I pray, and then we're going to do the stuff. Okay, you're going to do the stuff. Receive this. This is the blessing from the Lord this morning for you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The spirit of the Lord is upon you because he's anointed you to preach good news to the poor. He has sent you to proclaim freedom to the prisoners. He has sent you for a recovery of the sight for the blind. He has sent you to release their oppressed, and to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor. Let it be done according to his word for you, as you receive that this morning. Okay, let's sit down. Thank you, thank you. Let's sit down. It's ministry time. And here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna pray for people for healing and deliverance. All right, I have some words of knowledge that will get things started. But if, if, if your specific condition isn't called out, then you're welcome to stand too. Okay, last service, I forgot that. We had plenty of people that received. But okay, lower intestinal condition, things like colitis, chrones, ibs, whatever, there's people here with that who will gave you a clear picture of that. He's gonna heal you. Skin conditions that medications aren't resolving, brain conditions, cognitive injury or disease, things that are affecting your mind, that affect your brain. Receive healing this morning. Joint pain, joint industries, indust injuries, chronic or periodic, whatever it is, come and receive.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Lord did some things last last service. And in relational wounds, broken relationships, the Lord SA, I want to heal relationships. Uh, and it's it's the time to forgive. It's a time to let go, me set free. And then finally, uh, grief from loss if you experience that or depression related to that. Uh. If I said any of those things and I missed anything, that's okay, But you stand up. We're gonna pray healing and deliverance for you. Stand on up. If if there's something else, if you're here and you have pain that in your body that you you carry, stand up to because we're gonna pray for you as well. Okay, all right, So I'm gonna ask people to get around each of these persons, okay, and you might want to put your hand up so that we know you're there. Because as people get up, we want to know where to go. And at least one or one or two people, uh to every person, and you know how to pray. You bring what God gave you and you give it to them. All right, Okay, let's do that right now. It's the rest of you stand up and go to that person. There's a lot of people standing, so it's okay, to pray for somebody first and then ask for prayer. We have a little bit of time. Uh it's see, it's twelve thirty, but we have a little bit of time to service. So please, let's let's do this together. Come.
Speaker 2: Maybe they put up their hands, maybe they.
Speaker 1: Had yeah, yeah, make sure that we get you needing prayer. Put your hand up, so make sure, okay, and somebody around them, somebody around them. Keep your hand up until somebody comes to you. Keep your hand up till somebody comes to you. Holy Spirit, come, Holy Spirit, come right now and anoint the ministry of Jesus. Let your spirit come.
Speaker 2: And move in power.
Speaker 1: Let it come, Lord. We have some people still waiting.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 1: But we want to get to everybody. We have a couple of ladies over here that would would like prayer. A couple of ladies over here. Put the hands up. We're gonna get We're gonna get to everybody. Don't worry, Father, we bless what you're doing. We know it's your joy to give to your children this ministry. It's your joy to minister through them. Let it come, Father, Let it come, Moral Lord. These conditions we speak to, all these conditions I listed. We command them all to leave in Jesus name, every one of them, every one of them to leave in Jesus name.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Work through Lord, work through the leon of hands. Lord, work through the speaking of commands. Lord work through.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Thank you that your body's ministering to the body. Thank you, Lord, Thank you for boldness, Thank you for faith. Now is the time. Now's the time. And and if you if you see as people start being done, and you see some prayer warriors being done, then raise your hand and let him know that you still like prayer. Release it, release that yes, release it on.
Speaker 2: You're so good, You're so good.
Speaker 1: Healing is the children's bread. We receive that bread this morning, we give it away. We share it. Healing is the children's bread. Jesus you said that we share that bread. We share it.
Speaker 2: Now break the yall and break the yol.
Speaker 1: Thank you lot. If you're nearby, just bless what somebody is doing nearby. Strick your hand down. Bless that your your prayers count your faith counts. God uses that there's breakthroughs that need to happen. Just uh, just empower encounters that need to happen. And sometimes it's the it's it's the sharing of that with with others. You pray in agreement, let it happen. Thank you, Lord, bless, bless.
Speaker 2: That's what you're doing. That's what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Less more, Lord, more, Holy Spirit, give us more.
Speaker 1: We're hungry. You're thirsty for more of your life in us. You're healing, your deliverance. Lord, heal us, cleanse us, empower us. Yes, we say yes and amen to your will this morning. Yes and amen to your will. I thank you that you're calling us to take this out, take this out into our world, to our families, to our friends or co workers, our neighbors. Yes, Lord, call us out, Call us out, as you call the twelve and the seventy two, call us out. Yes, Lord, say yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 1: I pray for those who began and stopped sometime in your Christian life, and you started praying for the sick, and you stopped, and Jesus Name, today you're starting again. Today, you're starting again. Tell your hand and pray for people.