Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, welcome to Private Talk. Thank you for coming.
Speaker 2: What's up? How are you?
Speaker 1: It seems so nervous.
Speaker 2: I'm very much not nervous.
Speaker 1: Well that's good.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for coming. What do you have going on? You have a new single that you have that you have.
Speaker 1: On Yeah, can you tell us about it?
Speaker 2: Well, it's this. I'm sure everyone's familiar with TikTok at this point. I did this little jingle that was just like saying, this is my age, is my sign. This is like pretty much a little things like to let people know about myself. And I literally made it up in five minutes and I put it on TikTok, didn't care about it, and like a month later, it was like thirty thousand videos made to it. So I didn't think to make it into a song until it got to like one hundred thousand people, and so I just did.
Speaker 1: It was just a little clip first and then it became more of into a song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a clip, and then I in order to just monetize from it, and like, actually, because it's like it had so much success, it did made like no sense not making it into a full song, and so I did it, dropped it a month agoing and so far it's done the best Sense of ever released music has been doing great.
Speaker 1: It's crazy how things work like that. They were just messing around, wanting people to probably get to know you a little bit better, and then bam, everyone fell in love.
Speaker 3: Right, So let's start from the beginning. Where how did you get this whole musical? You know, interest in you're what you're doing, and did you start making? You got your start from vine kind of git more popular? Tell us about that story.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll stop back from uh before I was in music, like a lot of people because I sit, don't want to play guitar all the time. A lot of people don't know. I'm like really tall and athletic. I used to be my d one prospect. Like I thought I was gonna be playing basketball for the rest of my life. Like that was my passion. That was everything I did.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, How tall are you?
Speaker 2: I'm six four six four, good dude? But but yeah, I mean I was doing sports and stuff and other things. Of course, you know life how life is. You would think you want to do one thing and then life just puts you on a different part to what I feel like your destiny is you know, had.
Speaker 1: You never sung before you when you're doing sports?
Speaker 2: No, I used to. I was one of those dudes that is just like you know what I'm saying, Like I used to like so and so, Yeah, you know what I'm saying because some goods thought it was cute. And now I didn't used to do that for that when I was younger, you know, because it's not even in no intentional thing. I just do it because I love it. I mean, it's cool that they like that too, but you know, but it really started with just me and with sports, and then I went to music school when I was like eighteen, you know, I went to Berkeley in busting so and that's really when I was just like, let me, let me try and do this music stuff for real, for real. And they kind of say it takes about a decade for you to pop off in the industry, and so this year is like a decade popping off. Yeah, I was. I was so confident. I'm like, I wouldn't say I was agrant arrogant, but I was always like, man, it's not gonna take me ten years, Like I'm the ship, Like are you kidding me? So I thought I was gonna it was probably gonna take like half of that.
Speaker 1: But it sucks that you went to music school, you grinded out, you started doing Vine, And how did that all come about?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Vine. I just I started doing Vine after like it was like late twenty fourteen, and my little sister we used to always tell me about it and be like, yo, get on this app. It's so like, you know what I'm saying, you could do well on there, And my little ass was like, man, I ain't about to go in there. It's six seconds. There's no way I could show my talent in that. And so when I finally just gave in and just did something and was consistently doing it for about a month, like one video popped off and the rest was history. And before the app ended, I ended up be making like like almost two million followers, gaining almost two million followers and there, and that kind of catapulted my career and everything else like Instagram, on YouTube and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: So that's awesome. So what do you where can we find your YouTube channel?
Speaker 2: Tell us where my name is? Will getting on everything? So it's w I L L G I T T E n s and yeah, if you see a light skinned mother effort, that's me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So how do you feel, like, how does it feel like all these things you said you didn't know that this clip was going to make anything, and all these people like showing you love and doing like how does how did what was that feeling like to make it to the point where you're like, I need to do this to the song?
Speaker 2: I still I'm I'm. I'm happy about everything. It's like a lot of times people always like ask me like, are you excited at you this, this, and that, even from when I because I just moved to La like three months ago, right, and everyone's like, are you excited? And unfortunately, I'm not one of those people that like get really enthused about about stuff like that. I'm just like more ready than done excited. But for me, as far as the song I'm, it definitely gives me pleasure to see people really vibe into it and genuinely having fun doing it. It makes me happy, you know, But I still think that there's a lot more to be done for me, And it's kind of weird trying to find that balance because it's between never being satisfied and being happy way you are in your life. You know, I feel like they never being satisfied. That loves me to always progress to heights that I want to reach, but also like I don't want to go tru the journey and not appreciate it and get to destination and still feel unfulfilled, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: For sure, I feel like, you know, it's all a journey, that it takes time, and I think that a lot of it has to do with probably you're discipline from being in sports and knowing that you know it's it's kind of you know, life is a game.
Speaker 2: You know it's all the same too.
Speaker 1: For sure, I think.
Speaker 3: That you know it's it's really cool to see your progression and seeing the levels of like where you can be. And there's only just more doors that are opening up. And since this is you're popping off here for sure. So can we see anything more coming out?
Speaker 1: Is there any new songs you're working on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like a robot when it comes to woking. So it's like, in the last couple of years, I've written and recorded like hundreds of songs, and so I've been building up my catalog and building up my leverage because I'm still an independent artist, because is technically I could sign to any label based on the success and the numbers that I've had. But I'm trying to instead of have a label on me that I do business finches and partnerships with labels for millions of dollars. You know.
Speaker 1: So you're trying to stay independent.
Speaker 2: I am staying independent. It's not a trying but confident powerful Yeah, I mean it's it is like people. I don't care if they call it rogant or whatever else. It's like I built this so I own my masters. I own it's my property. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Sure, I mean a lot of people get into a bad deals. You hear all kinds of things, you know what I mean. You're kind of like making building yourself up before any of those things happened to you and be most fortunate.
Speaker 2: Right, So I gotta be smart through it all.
Speaker 3: Be smart through it all. You hear that private talk. I hope you're liking this episode. Make sure that you subscribe and like and comment below. So who influenced you musically?
Speaker 2: I would say my biggest inspiration was my father. Oh it is my father. Actually fast on him. Today. We don't really talk that much on FaceTime because he's one of those like doesn't say much, but huge inspiration for me. Like when I was born in Trinida and to Bago by the way, so I'm from the Islands and growing up, my dad was actually the first artist to sign a record deal in Trinidad, so he made history with that and he had a very good music career on day and it's very well known. So me growing up, it's like how I am right now doing music all the time, like in my prime and in my bag, like like.
Speaker 1: He was me, you saw him doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I was like a little child from and he created this amazing environment to where like even though I was just a kid just climbing trees and playing outside, I was still around him being great and in that greatness and it allowed me to tap into it and the point in my life. You know.
Speaker 3: So that's cool as a kid to see you know, your father be so you know, such a big thing and you know, and you wanting to be naturally just just like him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I just think it's cool of that. Even though like life took me on different pots with sports and other things that I still found myself being a version two of his ass.
Speaker 3: It's how y'all are connected and always so you guys, I'm sure play with each other all the time.
Speaker 2: We don't do as many shows as we would like. He lives in Nashville, No, but we and like I actually was talking to him about this today. There's some of the songs that he's written. He's one of my favorite songwriters, and I'm gonna take some of the songs and like flip it and put it out so that we could have some success with it. I think that would be really cool.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 3: It's living, you know, it's going through you and making it something even more beautiful.
Speaker 1: I look forward to listening to that definitely. So you have.
Speaker 3: We were in a music TV contest called X Voices. Tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was on a show called The Voice. I don't know about X Voices.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe that's the French version.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I was. It's all good. It's literally yeah, but like I don't even like to give them the credit no more, because I didn't make it onto the show. I went through the whole process and stuff like that, and I didn't have any following At the time, I was going to go back to that with because it's like everything in my life usually has like a deeper story behind it. But yeah, I had no Vine, no Instagram followers, I was, I didn't have nobody really knew who I was. And I still had the talent, but you know, television is television, so I'm not gonna try do it on the name, but on the voice and stuff like that. But I went on there and they didn't want me, and I got off the show, and to be honest with you, I was like, like I cried after they didn't tell and chairs for me, like because I was so confident, like I'm one of the best singers here, like, and it broke me. Man. I went back home and I was like, dang, like what next, you know? And then I just was like, man, let me just try and like have a build of social media presence and stuff like that. And then fast forward a year, every single some of the producers that I was seeing on a daily basis on the show was like, man, we love you. Can you come back to that. I'm like, if y'all man, like I saw all y'all dusty ass mother efforts like every day and don't try and act like you love me. You don't care. So it's like, do you think that.
Speaker 3: You know you really needed, you know, more work put into it, or do you know? Because sometimes you know, you always don't get what you want the first time around. You got to keep going after it and going after it, and it's a craft, you know what I mean. So it's like, not necessarily that you were bad by any means, and no chairs should have not turned for you, but sometimes you know, maybe you need a little bit of something more in some other situations.
Speaker 2: I'm a big believer in and everything happening for a reason. And to be honest with you, I was when I was on the show. I was praying every night just like man like I couldn't wait for the will to see me, for America to see me, and I knew they was going to love me this and that. But even though I thought I was ready, that's not what the reality was, you know. And sometimes you like, you know what I'm saying, God's time in and all the time, and don't line up.
Speaker 1: Sometimes door closes. This means that your path is not on that door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and soyah, so I would not have developed and built. I wouldn't have became Will Gitson's if I didn't get kicked off that show or not get on the show. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So that's definitely something I have a little harder, maybe definitely maybe to say it to fuck you to people or maybe no.
Speaker 2: I ate that really like gave me. It gave me an edge and a drive. Yeah, And it wasn't even so I could be like show them like anything, because I still show you. I showed it to myself, you know, and and it really showed me that all all I needed was my effort and going on my side, and it's just like it doesn't matter who's against me, like it's not happening, Like I'm going to succeed. You know.
Speaker 3: That's an awesome mentality they have, especially in a business you know like this, there's you know, people are gonna you can target you or just go after you, not you know, like you in certain ways. But it's like it's good to be almost like your own your biggest fan at first, you know, you gotta let them know, knock down those walls.
Speaker 2: Fot I like it. That's what she said.
Speaker 1: That's what she's said.
Speaker 3: Texas said, so can you sing something for us here at Private Talk?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do you want me to sing something right now?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do it. I have my guitar here. I see step brothers when he's like, I'm not even prepared when he is flute? Have you seen that I have?
Speaker 1: But you came prepared.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. I don't know what the where this came from.
Speaker 3: It's magically going to be here Private Talk. Private Talk wants to hear it. Miss Texas wants to hear it?
Speaker 2: All right, what do you want? Do you want to hear? Like the Zodiac song the one that I dropped, that that blew up.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you were prepared.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you think is when you put the guitar in the kids sometimes the strings, That's what he said.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're not ready.
Speaker 2: So this is I'll just sing you guys a song that that I just dropped a month ago, the one that blew up. It's called Zodiac all right. It was like m hmm, this is my a, this is my son, this is what I live.
Speaker 4: And when I like this one I'm from and when I do this is what I love? How about you? I know you want me philamianity. You want to do? You can close me, ask me all these questions. What you're trying to know? You take all them crystals everywhere you go. I don't care about them signs. You know I come why you'll like Allline need between them thirs?
Speaker 2: We ain't on the same page. This is my age, this is my sign. This is where I live and when I like, that's what I'm from, and when I do, this is what I love. How about you? With some move pay what we do? You could come through pay. I'm just cooling.
Speaker 4: We on a do say noight on me? We get in live, we feeling wavy. I don't care fout them signs. You know I came. What you like Allline need between them the same pay?
Speaker 2: This is my a, This.
Speaker 4: Is my sign. This is why I live, and when I like this one I'm from and when I do, this is what I love. How about you? This is my a? Hey, this is my sign. This is where I live and when I like this one from and when I do, this is what I love?
Speaker 2: How A fuck you?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, hey we're official hair private talk. Thank you that I liked it. I liked it a lot.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it?
Speaker 1: Where can we find that?
Speaker 2: You can find it everywhere on all DSP's Apple Music, Spotify title, all of them, and well, getting appreciate that.
Speaker 3: All right, Private talk, We're going to take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna get to my favorite part, Truth with Texas.
Speaker 1: I hope you're ready. Well, oh, all right, Private talk, we are back with a will. Are you ready to play.
Speaker 2: Truth with Texas? Let's do it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna put your headphones on and play.
Speaker 2: Let's get it.
Speaker 1: Let's get it. Well, all right, So what we're gonna do is we're gonna go with four cards.
Speaker 3: They're all aces. Each suit means a different type of question. It's going to be a kinky, romantic, spicy, naughty. Okay, we're gonna get naughty.
Speaker 1: At Private Talk. We're gonna get to let know you a little bit more intimately. All right, here we go. I'll just pick one, pick one and tell us what it is.
Speaker 2: It's uh, your heart.
Speaker 3: An ace of heart heart. So that's a romantic question. Are you would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: Partially?
Speaker 3: That doesn't sound convincing. Partially What is partially mean?
Speaker 1: Well, explain.
Speaker 2: The thing is, last relationship I was in that was one of the things that she said she didn't like about me, is that I wasn't the most romantic puss and so so.
Speaker 1: Did you strive to be afterwards?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Not necessarily with her, but in another.
Speaker 2: Relationships, No, I haven't been in a relationship since.
Speaker 1: So you're waiting for that person to be romantic with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whenever that person comes, like, I'm gonna be ready to be better in that area. But for no, it's like, yeah, I don't really have much like for right, No, it's just like it's not necessarily smart to be romantic with people you don't really see you having the future with. So so you're.
Speaker 3: Just swiping on Tinder and you're not trying to be in the romance department.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I don't I've never been on one of those apps, you know, even though times has been tempting, But it's just like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's girls sliding in your dms.
Speaker 2: Yeah they do a lot, So do you answer them.
Speaker 1: Back or do you slide into the DMS?
Speaker 2: I honestly, to be honest with you, when I said earlier that I really, I'm like lucked into this shiit like I do music and stuff all the time, and to be real with you, unless some shit like falls in my lap on some like pull up type like then it's just like I don't really go You're only in.
Speaker 1: Like basically why I'm bamm thanking ma'am right now. You're not God. You don't have time for anybody else. Your number one love interest is your music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's beautiful.
Speaker 3: So I'm sure a lot of women are jealous of this where they're like, you just want to fuck me?
Speaker 2: Well oh well, I mean it's like like you see, I don't I don't be like that straightforward.
Speaker 1: And Jeminiami I'm picking problems yeah no, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But for me, it's just like like if a vibe happens, it happens, but I'm not out here intentionally trying to because the thing is to be honest with you. I'm a very affectionate persson, Right, So if I may hook up with a chick like I want to freaking like kiss and like do like be really really.
Speaker 1: You want to romanceer enough but not make your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's like growing up, like I'm twenty eight, nos but I was just like, I realized that that's just jocked up to do that, because especially if you do it in a specific, specific way, you know what that's going to entice a woman to want you and want to be more than just what it is. It's just like, but then again, I'm not dog enough to just be like, yeah.
Speaker 1: You're such a gemini.
Speaker 3: This is like you're you're like way like on the edge of I'm this, I could be this good thing, but I'm really a dog too, but I'm like not dog enough to be the dog.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna be a dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And only you geminize out there will out for understand what I just said because it sounds confusing, but you know exactly.
Speaker 2: What I mean exact.
Speaker 3: It's like you're trying to be as honest as you possibly can because you go in the intentions of being like, I don't want a girl up and I don't know if you say this to these women or whoever you're in this sexual relationship with, and you're trying to be transparents. But sometimes the other partner don't doesn't want or they don't hear the transparency. They just know that, oh, I'll be the one that makes you whatever. But so that's where your dogness has to be. And it's like, how do you get them away from you and them being like, you know, a total asshole?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like sometimes I've realized that you just have to let the asshole come out. And sometimes that's.
Speaker 1: The biggest asshole things You've done.
Speaker 2: Biggest asshole things I've done.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it's so weird because I mean something that you had a girl that was like maybe two into you. You fucked her a couple of times. She wanted to come back, and You're like, she's not getting the point she thinks. She's like, she's leaving stuff around. I need to tell her, Like what do you do to make her be?
Speaker 2: Like? Well, mostly I can talk to you about most asshole things that I've done. It's actually terrible. But it wasn't even with a chick that I didn't even end up having sex with her. It just was a woman that she is. Like I said, sometimes women are really aggressive with me because I'm very laid back. And I saw her at this festival right in Atlanta. It's like, you know when they have the college homecoming. It was a homecoming, and that's the first time I had saw in person, like, she was like like she does like she does law, and so I hit her up to do look over a contract of mine and she charged me like hell of money. I was like, well, nah, I'm not about to like pay that.
Speaker 1: I'm not about to have sex with you.
Speaker 2: No, no, I said, I'm not about to pay it the amount. So she was just like whatever, and I didn't see it for like, I didn't talk to her. And then I saw her in person and she literally was like, oh my gosh, like you're beautiful, like this is and not like saying a whole bunch of like like I mean, I'm like thank you, but it's like real uncomfortable for chicks, like over the top, and so I was like word like thank you. And then so I she kept like we exchanged numbers, and the next time I saw her it was like aggressive again. It was like it was like Super Bowl. It was the Super Bowl twenty twenty, No, it was twenty nineteen Super Bowl in Atlanta when it was in Atlanta, and I saw her at this joint and then she just was like the same thing. She was drunk and was like it was even more aggressive and like Super touchy feeling and I'm like word and soil. One time, she just texted me and was like, yo, I'm like, I'm she basically on the nutshell was like I'm about to change your life like this, this and that. Yeah. She well she was telling me, well, she was going to change my life. So I was like, I would like my life to be changed, all right, come on, Like so I told her to pull up, and she pulled up, and so, long story short, we uh so I started to like do some four play stuff and then when the pants came down, I just realized that she had like a forest of a bush. Not to say that I'm not one of those people that's against here like like a little no. No, it was like like an afro down there. So like it's like so it was it threw me off, you know what I'm saying. And I'm a very like my nose is very sensitive, and it's like I really don't like like odd smells. So long story short, she smelled like a dragon and I and I was just like I was, I was, I was dumbfounded, and so so that threw me off and it's like I went soft and then she kind of was just like, what's wrong? And I'm like everything, like, what do you know? I didn't say that to her, of course, but no, she well listen, she said what's wrong, and I was just was like yo. I was like, so I made my kid escape, but was like, yo, the bush kind of threw me. And so she started to like get tarry out and put up clothes on, and then she started to leave, and then I just was like I just kind of like walked her to the door and then I just let her go. And then I texted her because I'm still like a decent dude. I'm like, hey, let me know when you make.
Speaker 1: It back safe, because I want to talk again.
Speaker 2: And so she never let me know when I waited about a half an hour and then I sent a text and actually keep the text because sometimes you know, people don't believe like a situation. I sent to like one of the most asshole texts anyone could send, but it was the truth. I told her. Basically, I was like, Yo, I'm gonna just be real with you and I'm gonna tell you this because nobody's ever told you this. You hyped up the situation you before you came over. I took a shower. I like groomed myself. I made sure that I was like presentable. You came over there, your breath was thinking, your lips were chopped, You smell terrible. You did not take care of yourself, and I'm like, I felt disrespected. You know what I'm saying, because it's just like I created an experience for she and she come over this man like a damn dragon. So I'm just like yo, and so that I'd say that was the most asshole thing. But for me, I think that even though it might have hood or it definitely hood her she blocked me from everything. But I don't think at least you would think. I don't think she will be smelling stinky for some from the next persson she she do.
Speaker 1: You ever run into this person anymore? Or COVID hit So?
Speaker 2: No, she was, she was, No, she's She's in Atlanta and since then I have not seen her. I haven't seen anything of her, and I just know that I'm probably going to be burning her mind as the mother for that total.
Speaker 3: The truth I definitely talked about in a lot of situations or and it's vaguely probably loosely because she would can't be telling you this whole thing. But I'm like, because I am a gemin and I could see both ways. Yes, I feel like I understand that if you're in a situation like that, and I was talking about this earlier. It's like sex, you should be if you're having sex and you want to cross island and have sex with someone, then you should be able to You should be allowed allowing yourself to communicate with that person if it's what you like, what you don't like, what you smell like, what you don't you know whatever. Some people take it offensively, and then it's because it's not what you say, it's how you say it.
Speaker 1: Now, that's where you.
Speaker 3: The timing of when you sent that text is how the fucked up part is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like you said you did deliver yourself and you were like ready for whatever and thinking that she'd be the same thing. But you're not on the same page like that sexually.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, and the thing is too, I'm a big like if you were just like, yo, I'm the best freaking like artists in the world, Like I'm drawing, I'm cold as heck, And then I'm like you saying that many multiple times, and then when you actually show me a piece of wook you did and it's trash, I'm gonna be like, why'd you hype? Why'd you hype it up? Like, to be honest with you, I don't know if you could really too. But that's that's annoying, you know, it's just like I.
Speaker 1: Just be chilling because some people should be their own biggest fans, Like I can understand it's completely trash.
Speaker 3: But I think also this goes in with what you said in the text. There be there could be someone out there that she fucked and was like, oh you changed my world baby, and that's second her head and something happened. And because people don't tell the truth, And so I feel like people think like or if you're like, oh you have the best pussy.
Speaker 1: Well who's told you that? And how many people? I need a track record?
Speaker 3: I need to know what is good to you, you know what I'm saying. So I feel like people hang up on those things that someone may have said.
Speaker 1: Correctly or incorrectly.
Speaker 3: And you know, then that's why people should just communicate and be honest, or you shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Fucking facts you heard super heard.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see here you go.
Speaker 2: A spades.
Speaker 3: Ace of spades is a naughty question, our favorite here at private talk.
Speaker 2: Man, I wouldn't have guessed that.
Speaker 1: What's your weirdest sexual experience?
Speaker 2: What is my weirdest? To be honest with you, I'm like very formal women like I don't really try a whole bunch of stuff, Like I don't really try a whole bunch of like kinky stuff.
Speaker 1: So you're vanilla. I'm boring and bad.
Speaker 2: No, I'm very much not. I'm just saying what to you. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like whips and chains and tying up.
Speaker 2: Kind of thing or I was talking about. I meant to say, sorry, I meant to say, like the extreme stuff, like you know, guys be doing some stuff you.
Speaker 1: Like, like like mister Gray, like that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what the hell that is.
Speaker 1: It was a movie, I think, what is it? I forget the movie?
Speaker 2: You know, like dudes be letting chicks like around the fifty. Oh yeah, I haven't seen that. But yeah, I'm like, how to answer this question experience?
Speaker 1: So would you say that you're rough or sensual?
Speaker 2: It's balanced? Yo, you know I can be like, but I like, I like, but you.
Speaker 3: Say you're not in the kinky stuff. So I'm trying to see what your situation is, trying to unlock this weird experience for you.
Speaker 2: This is the like, to be honest, I've never even done an interview where I'm like talking about this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: But that's why private talk is a different kind of thing. It's a private conversation with Alexis taxes.
Speaker 2: Why should make up voice like that because it sounds sexy. Shoot, I'm going to give you this. Yeah, it's like yeah, I mean yeah, m hmm.
Speaker 1: Do you like watching your partner touch yourself touch themselves?
Speaker 2: I think that's sexy.
Speaker 1: So that's a yes. Is that kinky?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even consider that.
Speaker 1: I don't think so either.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to, like, you know, make you feel Oh no, I'm we'll start with the ones that you can answer and we'll work up to the other ones.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean real to be real to you, like, I haven't done like based on like your level of like if you're asking those kind of stuff like, I.
Speaker 1: Haven't done about my level.
Speaker 2: This isn't about my level.
Speaker 1: My porn history before this is Lexus, Texas is now on the couch with you and wanting to know you a little bit more intimately and getting people to know you on a level that they haven't met you at.
Speaker 2: So I would say the craziest experience I had was with someone that I met online on Instagram and she actually came. I came out here to do like a wedding, to sing at someone's wedding, and it was like it was the first time that I've like got oh like like she stamina and everything is just like remember in the span of yea in the span of like a night, it's just like like six I came like six times, which you know.
Speaker 1: Our time.
Speaker 2: It was just like it was it was through the night and then like probably in the early part of the morning, and I just remember that it was like for us guys, it's just like that many times it's not necessarily pleasure, but when it passed like four or five as much, you know, but but it's just.
Speaker 1: Like you're not gonna give up and you're still gonna keep doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna be a freaking champion. And there's you out nah, but but yeah, and we we freaking and it was it was amazing. Man. She literally just like like I like, especially in my last relationship, it's just like she wasn't really like a head giver and stuff like that. So to be sitting there on a couch and then the chick just be like yo, literally like can I just give you something? And I was like yes, You're like wow yeah no no. And so for me, it's just like like a lot of the people that see me and stuff is just like on one end they think I'm like a super innocent person. But which it works for me because if I end up having experience with someone there, I don't I don't ever toot my horn or like say some stuff. But it's just like you know what I'm saying. It's just like I know I ought to do a little bit or something. You know what I'm saying. I ain't the craziest dude, Like you know what I'm saying, You're.
Speaker 3: Not a freak freak, but you're like the in between freak. I'll try anything once.
Speaker 2: See. That's the thing. There's certain things that I like, there's a level of whey I wouldn't pass like I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Really like okay, so I asked this question earlier. Has it what's the craziest thing A girls asked that? You were like, no, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: You know, I had a chick as to eat my eyes and ship and I was like, and You're.
Speaker 3: Like, not ever happening? No, why is that something that's come to me off?
Speaker 4: Like you?
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, like, I just there's certain things that, even if it feels amazing, is the best thing in the wild. I would like, I just don't have them gun to a point where I feel like I want to just like like experiment with that. But say, if I'm like when I have my wife.
Speaker 3: And stuff like that, maybe you haven't found the person that you feel comfortable enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel I feel like when I when I have a wife, like shoot, like that's that's the person that I could try a whole bunch of But I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not about like not anyone's just eating your asshole.
Speaker 2: I just I still I'm holding on with I don't this' the what's crazy. I have a whole bunch of homies that he's like, bro, don't knock until you try it type ship, and I'm just like, true, I don't know, man, It's like it's not necessarily the ideal situation for me, to be honest, It's just it's like I'm I'm told as fun I'm like this big dude to have my freaking legs in the air, like I haven't looked like a grasshop. I have long ass legs, and it's just like, I don't know, I don't know crazy, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Lingerie are naked.
Speaker 2: I like naked more, but something depending on the type of lingerie that stuff is is definitely a vibe.
Speaker 1: Booty short sleep or s at night or in the morning.
Speaker 2: I actually prefer to night, but the morning depending the morning is a fire, yeah, one and everything You're.
Speaker 1: Like a little kid, that's stand it candy story, like yeah, in the morning, yeah, but not. I prefer tonight for play or sex?
Speaker 2: Is that like either one?
Speaker 1: You're making decisions?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: I mean obviously because you said your ex girlfriend didn't really give or had a lot that condition not to but you know, if you had one another some people I've hadn't said like getting your head like, well, preferred head then more than sex.
Speaker 2: I love I love a woman that could give great head, but freaking sex is is a little bit more pleasurable for me.
Speaker 1: What porn turns you on? What's your porn history? Dang search history?
Speaker 2: This is crazy. To be honest with you, I I haven't try anal with a chick, but that the videos of that ship is kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: So you jerk off to anal videos?
Speaker 2: All? Yeah, I feel like you watch one of my videos because you can't look me in the eye. So you're like, I mean, so what's funny. The funniest thing about all of this is that I, the younger me, used to watch your videos a lot, you know, but I like, as I got older, I've kind of be I don't really be going on to like specific people just yeah, no, I just I just went. I mean the thing is too is like your older your older stuff is just like it's I don't know, it's just like I don't really like to see white mother effs like it looks is. We're not to say that. I like, like you know what I'm saying, But it's just I just these days, these days, I just like will go on there and if like I find something that's whatever.
Speaker 1: How many only fans subscriptions? Do you have.
Speaker 2: A big goose egg. I don't a gooseg means like nothing, nothing, none of them.
Speaker 3: You don't have any because you now that the whole change porn do you still go on and like porn hub you're not an only fan?
Speaker 2: I like, i'd say the times when I do, because real talk, I'd be trying to like balance that shit out. But X and XX is be what I usually go on more than like porn about the others, I don't know those ones. You don't know those ones where.
Speaker 1: Those are like probably free paid our science things.
Speaker 2: Just for me, It's like I just don't pay for that ship because it's just like I.
Speaker 1: Just don't pay for it.
Speaker 3: That's why I have an only fans because if people like you and I just you know, you got to keep it alive.
Speaker 2: No, the thing is, I'm like, I'm one of those people like do I'm not going to bash a woman for having OnlyFans. I was like, if that's how she she gets gets stuff like y'all be freaking making back from that ship. So it's just like, sure, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think it's a bashing situation.
Speaker 3: I just feel like it's you know, if you're a smart business person and you see what the game is, then you get what the game is. Just like with anything from YouTube mon asitation or having you know, a website just regularly or having any subscription based type things. It's you know, it's a hustle. Depends on how you hustle and each even with only fans nowadays, a lot of girls, I feel like, you know, with the industry, adult industry, we kind of made it popular, but it's been around for a really long time and we've had them for a long time now because of COVID times, not any Instagram model or this person whatever have thement platforms to do those things now, so it's a different kind of market. But some people don't even go on there and do pictures. There's kind of there's fitness people on there, there's people giving advice for trading and.
Speaker 1: Stock markets and all.
Speaker 3: You know, again, it's just a platform which this generation has given us from social media. Tell these things have to monetize how we'd getting.
Speaker 2: What we're content.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: No, that's what's up. Salute to you. But I don't I'm not subscribed to any I have a lot of chicks that I like reach out to me and I see that they have it, and so I'm just like, I just don't. I don't have anybody's only funds.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's right, I won't get mad at you.
Speaker 2: It's all good.
Speaker 1: Here you go.
Speaker 2: She's like, this motherfucker is boring.
Speaker 1: How did I say that?
Speaker 2: Uh? What is this called again? Clubs? Ace of clubs?
Speaker 1: It's a kinky question.
Speaker 2: Okay, dang.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been tied up during sex?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 1: No, have you ever tied some money up?
Speaker 2: Not with ropes or shut But I definitely like tie put both hands behind them, like because I have big hands to put them in.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, The restrain them with your own strength.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not like, no tied up stuff. I haven't done that kind of stuff yet.
Speaker 1: What part of the body turns you on the most a woman?
Speaker 2: Yes, I really love titties, you know what I'm saying. And I think what turns me on the most is is is a combination of I think women just whold like, especially if a woman has a lot of feminine energy and it's just like just the whole aura of everything is what creates like this amazing experience during sex. You know, I love I love titties, and I love as. You know what I'm saying, But it's just like, I don't know if.
Speaker 1: You had to choose between titties or what, would it be.
Speaker 2: A the younger me would have said to you. But it's just like I think as is just probably the more.
Speaker 1: More you're trying to the adult you, Yeah, what outfit that a woman wears turns you on.
Speaker 2: Church clothes? I'm sard what outfits is mean? I really like uh, you know those little uh it's like little gypsy pants and stuff like that, the one like any kind of legings and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Like like the loose pants.
Speaker 2: Kind of not necessarily it's usually like either.
Speaker 1: Kind of legs pants, it's like widely yeah, well at the.
Speaker 2: End of something like that. But like a lot it's like a lot of women will wear like some white top and then something like I don't know what they call it, the closest thing that is like real colorful type pints and ass look crazy in it. But for you, yeah, I mean that's I think that's like at least for just like regular if you're out and you see someone in that very curvey that's I'm seen a good situation. Curves are good, very much.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite sex position?
Speaker 2: The style is is is up there? I think I don't even know how to explain that ship. But when she's on her back and I'm on the side, and it's just like.
Speaker 1: It's like a sidemish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's like you laying down and you're kind of like holding the back of the neck and like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like, yeah, yeah, I think it's sidemish.
Speaker 2: That's what it's called. Sidemish. Yeah, that that that won't be hidden.
Speaker 1: How many people do you think you've slept with, damn.
Speaker 2: Man. To be honest with you, I don't necessarily count, but I would say estimate. I'll say I'll give a ballpock of like sixty seventy sixty seventy.
Speaker 1: All right, we're up to your last God well, the Ace of diamonds. Diamonds. It's spicy. We're all a little spicy though.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: What is one of your fantasies?
Speaker 2: M hmm.