Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts Egg. You're about to teach your dad's.
Speaker 2: Glazed by the great Chris Rays, Derek black Bet and Tom Sway.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some shit.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some lady Ready, I think I'm slightly still dealing with my ear infection.
Speaker 1: Some wearing all black and you bike. You got your scootered here, so yeah, well, like you know, elect scooter. Otherwise I'd be dead. You were biking, you would be fucking you would not feel good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I was fifteen years younger, like I used to bike like eighteen miles a day, I'd be okay. I can't even imagine how much I can make it now.
Speaker 3: I used to buy fifty five miles an hour.
Speaker 1: What's crazy when I was That's insane me. That's that's that's like, that's like I think mikes can go somewhere decently lower than that range. But you're not doing that. You're not fresh getting on a bike on a regular bike to you're the regular bicycle going fifty for tricycle. In fact that wheels.
Speaker 2: I would probably feel less scared you really, Like, I guess are we talking about like a children strike? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Not like the big wheel up front.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I would feel terrified.
Speaker 3: Podcast it's me Chris, it's Tim Sweeney, it's him over there.
Speaker 1: Look, it's Derek so much I have.
Speaker 2: This is the shield myself from the sun because it's gonna be like, damn near one hundred degrees.
Speaker 1: Really bad to today and tomorrow. It like, that's why like a scooter.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lifesaver. It's crazy. But I'm you would pass away. You'd literally just not be bad.
Speaker 2: It's not like I've noticed. I'm starting to notice my age now. You know, I'm thirty seven. I think, yeah, how that happens. Yeah, I'm kind of forget I start getting foggy thirty seven. Uh yeah, I'm starting to notice certain things.
Speaker 1: I'm shrinking.
Speaker 2: Dude, I just measured myself. I now I have a fucked up neck, so I think I've had some compression. But even just aging, you start to slowly gravity starts to kind of take over.
Speaker 1: I've shrunk two inches. I'm fine, I'm five.
Speaker 2: What I'm no, I was five six from what I'm seeing five four. Now, it says I'm measuring the things that I'm five four and.
Speaker 1: I'm like crazy, that doesn't make I don't feel like that.
Speaker 2: But however, I have noticed Jojo seems taller to me.
Speaker 3: Because she says she's five to nine and I'm like, no, I've dated some five nine girls before, and I'm like, you seem like you're five ten.
Speaker 2: No, she's five nine. I'm fucking shrunk.
Speaker 3: Isn't it weird by the way that that happens, where like you can you maybe you'll you'll date two different people and they'll be the same hype, but one of them seems way taller than the other one even though they're I guess it's.
Speaker 2: The ratio of whatever makes them like someone who's people seem really tall when they have long ass necks, like you know, like the tall say they can have short legs and like a long torso and a big neck and then like, well that's just actually weird, that actually really crazy, looks hard, really crazy.
Speaker 1: But like short legs of the big neck is that's like that's a dinosaur bill. Literally.
Speaker 2: There's the fighter Alexander Volkanowski. He's my heighth he's well, I guess he's tall to me now he's five six and uh he has he's all torso so it looks hilarious. He looks like when people edit Joe Rogan to make like four feet Uh, that's actually uh the the ending when our credits, when the ending song goes on in our on our podcast, I found an edit of him, of Joe Rogan just by a stool and he's barely He's barely over it. He's barely standing over it. Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm never worried about that because I've always been so much tall. Ever go updated m hmm always. Yeah, it must be hard to do.
Speaker 2: You have like compression, no compression, You're good. I I literally yoga, going to start doing that stuff. And it's just I'm also gonna try to get my back taken care of again. I haven't tried in a long time because the medical system is awesome. You don't need your back, Yeah, dude, the last time you don't need your back. The last time dud just offered me powerful meds and I'm like, no, I want to fix my back, like I don't want to get addicted to drugs.
Speaker 1: It was like, oh, you've scrambled him.
Speaker 2: I was like, I've never met anybody who would choose that. He's like, wait, I'm usually people are completely finely getting addicted opioids. I'm like, I don't what that's real.
Speaker 1: It is real, It is real, is real.
Speaker 2: Like the opioid family the court, they push it.
Speaker 1: Don't fix it. You might give them drugs.
Speaker 3: Johnny opioid is Johnny pushing opoids on everybody.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Didn't they like pay like a few billy but like in penalties for getting so many people killed? But like I I think they're still fine.
Speaker 3: I have to be able to pay billions of dollars in penalty v's and still be completely set.
Speaker 2: And still only open up people.
Speaker 1: Don't it should.
Speaker 3: Patrionic consast to snark Tank before I forget go over there, uh exclusive episodes, early access, ad free, all that jazz, contribute questions and suggestions and and little stories to the show. Get your name right at the end of the show, all those there go over there, Snark Tank totch out for merch. What the fuck even happened this week? It feels like nothing. It feels like it's feels like I mean this this, I feel like I always have to say this. A lot's happening, but like nothing feels like particularly new, I guess or out of the ordinary, like they're doing the redistrict thing in California.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're trying to get that.
Speaker 3: And then I think, I think I actually pass they passed it. I think, actually, I.
Speaker 2: Think, so that's what I saw, say knows what's true.
Speaker 3: It's I mean, it's not it's it's it's obvious at this point, it's like, oh well.
Speaker 1: I think in Texas pass. So after that I was like, oh, yeah, exactly, that's not I think, like when I I knew what it was, I know what the concept was. But then when I really thought about like how that affects people, it's like you should just not be there, like straight up, like I understand that some people can't just afford to leave and uproot their lives, but like genuinely having your wote costs. I think at a certain it's like near the same shit as like the three fifth stuff, Like actually, like it's the same proximity. Is that's what you mean? You should not be there. That's not a place that's safe for you ever anymore.
Speaker 2: I think at a certain point you got to like when people say you can't afford to leave or think you kind of have to think about extremely poor people in third world countries that somehow made it very far.
Speaker 1: I think, my guy, you can move.
Speaker 2: It's just gonna suck you. What you gotta ask you?
Speaker 3: The real question is can you afford to stay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is it safe to stay?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Actually, can you afford to stay?
Speaker 2: That's much like much more sounds gay, but it's actually really legit.
Speaker 3: I don't think it sounded gay, but thanks, I think it sounded.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's sounded like gay wordplay, like a yeah, it's something like that, but like.
Speaker 3: Something you see like a like a I don't even know, like like I'm like a special like merch at like a plastic violence.
Speaker 1: Go to a rave and it's like can you afford to stay here? Can you afford to leave here? And it's like some guy with heart tattoos on his fucking hands, you know, like written on the.
Speaker 3: Game he's got wow in a heart upside down on.
Speaker 1: His It says wow. But if I do a handstand like this, it says mom, Mom, that's like that's actually kind of beautiful.
Speaker 3: Well listen the Yeah, I don't know. I feel like the only the big thing that happened was that the games what was it? Game's calm happened. We could showed a bunch of ship I streamed it over with the l s M guys that it.
Speaker 1: Was really boring. We talk about you know, we mentioned that already, right, did we? Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, I guess that's it.
Speaker 1: All night.
Speaker 3: I guess was the new thing that's actually it's actually real. It's been in development for seven years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny. Remember what we talked about. I don't know. I don't know anym. We talked about that. I'm fried.
Speaker 3: I've done so many podcasts this week actually where we talk about it and I'm just like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. You don't know what's real anymore?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all fake.
Speaker 1: Have you had any podcast streams? Because that's when you know you're in trouble. I did. I did this.
Speaker 3: It was years ago though that I had it, when I first started getting used to this, and I woke up and I dreamed that we recorded a whole episode of the podcast, and then I woke up and then we had to do it other one and it was just so infuriated. I think it was when I was in New York, though, where all the podcasts I did were exactly the same. It was like sitting in front of like the computer screen. I see now at least there's like a difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I worked at dunk and I had to hear the ding of the fucking not donkey Starbucks, the ding of the drive through MYSELFE Sometimes oh really, really.
Speaker 3: Do you get that thing where like your your pocket vibrates and your phone isn't there.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I don't feel my phone vibrate, which is crazy R And I'm like, what the is that crazy?
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's easy to you're doing something, you're walking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like joking it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy is that you miss the real ones and you catch ones that aren't there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm like, oh, shoot my phone and nothing happened. Sometimes I feel like, no, you just retracted that notification.
Speaker 1: No way, Like oh you made it up instead of like a seed. That must be tripping. But it's how you keep your brain here, you.
Speaker 2: Know, got you. I gotta protect myself sometimes, you know I'm tripping, I'm not crazy. They're fucking with me.
Speaker 1: So the one guy, the one of the few people that were not crazy, they were just getting fucked with. It's so sad because I know they're the ones that eventually break probably they don't stop fucking with them, and it's like, yeah, I'm just gonna keep acting like I'm a ghost in my friend's house.
Speaker 2: Like the gaslighting thing, right, Yeah, like real guys actually fucking with someone and making them think they're insane. Like, no, you're just crazy, bitch. I'm not punching in the face. It's fucking little tiny Metea writes, hitting you.
Speaker 1: You do this every time. You do this every time to believe that at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you are crazy actually, yeah, Like I'm not really punching you. These are small meteorites that happened to look exactly like my hands attached to my arms, hitting you from every direction indoors with no outdoor damage.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I almost gaslight Lily.
Speaker 2: Hey, go ahead, you should.
Speaker 1: I'll make a think she's fucking gay and lesbian? Yeah, how did this relationship so I don't have to leave? She leaves?
Speaker 2: She that's so crazy. See it's pretty good plan.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I'm on board.
Speaker 3: Making somebody doing ship to make somebody leave instead of just leaving is hysterical.
Speaker 1: That's like old.
Speaker 2: It's that's like it's old trapped.
Speaker 3: That's like you're you're young and you don't know how to break up with people yet.
Speaker 1: It's I wrapped up with only one person ever in my life actually really only once. Yeah wanted to. I've wanted to break up, but I just didn't know how to do it. I was like, how do I do this correctly?
Speaker 2: I've had one and then they broke I did, like and I didn't have to. It just ended. And then she kind of in her brain she made up a scenario that she's the one that broke up with me, and I'm like, cool, that's fucking awesome, because that's she was the reason I broke up with her, because.
Speaker 1: She was kind of insane.
Speaker 2: She had like a she she hit her powers.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: She was one of those one of the underlying that like the way.
Speaker 3: That everybody says that their ex is insane.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, like I cause I'm I'm very legitimate. Like she she had a lot of Let's put it this way. One time we went to go see the Texas Chainsaw, the three D one, which I was like, I fucking I don't like this.
Speaker 1: Oh seven yeah or whatever?
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no was seven. She wanted to go see it. Thirteen There was a three D one one that had Trey songs in it. I think I think it was whatever whatever. I'm getting confused, but we were trying to figure out what to see. I didn't give a shit, and she picked that well. So the thing was she is insane.
Speaker 1: She was no.
Speaker 2: She would have these like these crazy birds, like like almost like what's the borderline person or the other one or the when you have like you hot and cold? So I think she had that undiagnosed. But like we were just casually talking one movie we should see, and I'm like, I don't know, man, I'm like, you pick. I really didn't give it she's and she was like, no, you pick. And then it was just like one more putting the responsibility in her and I'm like I'm like no, honestly, like whatever you want to and then she fuckingest nuclear like I picked the fucking movie and I was just like hey, yo, and the fucking person at the ticket line was like, oh ship, and I'm like that was my first glimpse. I'm like, oh, fucky that was. I didn't know that was there at all. And there's other little things here and there, but luckily, you know, there was just a drifting thing kind of happened. And then I remember one time she we talked like way after and she was like, she's like, I don't know, like I don't know if I ever should have broke up with you, And I'm like, fuck, like I'm glad she thinks that, you know, because I felt like if I would have ended it, I probably would have gotten you know, something could have happened to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it would have been ablest.
Speaker 2: And possibly standards on the gods.
Speaker 1: One of my exes, what you call it, we were dating. We've dated on and off from like maybe like seventeen to like nineteen years old, and then all of a sudden, she just went complete dead silent on me. Can we that sound on me? She's always been like a she was always like a kind of like an emotional girl, like clearly going through shit. And then like come to find out, like when I'm like twenty years old, like months later, I was like, yeah, she's never spoke to me again. I was fucking went through my highs and lows. Turns out her grandpa died.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought she was gonna be dead.
Speaker 1: Actually I thought I was gonna have grandpa died and then she like hit me up months later and she was like, hey, I'm really sorry about like how And Cody was like, bitch, I was dating you and you just stopped talking to me, Like what do you mean? You're just like, oh, I'm sorry. But I was like, I'm not gonna be a bad person. I'm gonna be nice. But it's okay, don't worry about it. She was like, do you still want to, like you want to come up for talking. I was like, a absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I hate when your grandma dies.
Speaker 1: Like when your grandma who's already sick and aging dies, that's crazy to completely the person that you should depend on, your significant other. You comp ghost me. That was that was It almost feels like she's lying. My grandfather did die. My grandfather did definitely kill her. They killed him.
Speaker 2: That's a good excuse. You killed someone. And now yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: If I was, if I the French Offiicher was around when I was at that moment, that could have almost got me because I hated women's I hated women so much at that one moment.
Speaker 2: I know I don't anymore. I don't like, I don't like it's like I've seen you caan't hate before you go to sleep with my camera that I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not because of women, because I actually I have seen that. I don't think.
Speaker 3: I actually think I've seen him do that.
Speaker 1: Hate like a baby dude curled up in.
Speaker 3: A little and watch if you watch him through a thermal camera, you would see it like as he's channing, he gets warmer and warm.
Speaker 1: Artic, and I'm channing hate and I'm steaming. Dude, it's pouring rain, that's warm.
Speaker 3: I genuinely don't mind being ghosted, honestly.
Speaker 1: I don't care anymore when I was. When you're younger, Yeah, what do you mean? I just don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like like in any scenario, like if it's even a friend, I get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think now I think you're young. When you're younger, that ship just hurtscause you don't because you don't have the mental faculties to be like, oh, it might be something out of my control. Yeah, now, I don't give up. The world could ghost that's awesome. I'm gonna go, I guess a cool way.
Speaker 2: I think it's totally just like so this it depends.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, you and Dad ghosts you know you're gonna feel some type of way. Yeah, I'm definitely gonna be I'm gonna be worried.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in a casual scenario like say, you guys were gonna go to a bar and then they just didn't fucking say nothing, that's like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like I have to be going out with you for longer than a year to care if you have you guys ever been?
Speaker 1: Nine you guys ever been?
Speaker 2: Do you guys know that's crazy? Do you guys think I've ever been cheated on?
Speaker 1: You know? Yeah? Yeah? You like no for sure? Yeah for sure?
Speaker 2: Okay, Like that's not like me saying that, that's me projecting because I don't know for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't think I know for sure. I don't think I know for sure it happened once.
Speaker 1: But I could be wrong, Yeah, I could that be wrong. I don't know. I just don't give a fuck, you know. It's it's I.
Speaker 2: Prefer that like who the fuck wants to know that at the end of the day, Like say, if you're just like I'd rather just keep moving forward.
Speaker 3: But I just have one suspicion. I can't I don't know, yeah, and I don't care enough. I'm like, I can't I've been people who we're just thinking, people who like who call like like ten years later having to confess or something like I don't need to know this, like you fuck you what I don't. I don't need to I don't care crazy like I guess I don't.
Speaker 1: I believe me.
Speaker 2: I feel like some twelve step thing where you're supposed to like.
Speaker 1: Yeah them, and it's like, look, I don't really care. I'm glad you're doing good bye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't talk to me. I've had I had a couple of like one of the actually the crazone I was talking about like she's a nice person, and I felt bad. This was many years ago where I can't remember what year it was. I was living in Curritos at the time, and her her mom died and she was attached her mom at the hip, and so I felt super that's crazy and like yeah, like commutants physically, that's so. I Actually I met up with her. I was like, you know, like I want to her because I knew her mom and everything. And then I got so upset because you just had to ruin it because then she was like she texted me like, hey, uh my work's having a Christmas party, like you want to go with me? And you fucking ruined it? Like I was, I was okay with just being amicable, you know, like that I was possibly gonna go to the wake. I was possibly gonna go, But then I was like, you invited me to Chris. I'm like, you're you're trying to you're you're you're trying to put a line in there, and I'm like, now I don't want to go to the wake anymore because it's just gonna make it just it. It felt really bad about that because I'm like, if you could have just kept it platonic, right, you know, yeah? And then I was like, you can't. Don't invite me, don't be your plus one year Christmas party because that people are gonna know what that, you know. I was like, God, damn it, bitch, why'd you do that?
Speaker 3: It blows my mind how people aren't how many people aren't aware of that obvious yeah thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, come, it's my plus one.
Speaker 1: And I was like, no, literally.
Speaker 2: Never, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Literally literally I would never. I would never.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, yeah, I used to do.
Speaker 3: I used to think it was fine because in my opinion, I was like, whatever, I know what's happened. I know what what's happening, and if nothing's happened, I don't care, right, Yeah, it doesn't matter because the world doesn't care. So like now it's like, oh, you want to come as a plus one of my christial party. You're like, no, I'll bring someone else.
Speaker 1: I'll bring Can I bring somebody gil? Yeah, I'll come to your prisoners party and have a plus wood.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They're like, I'm sorry, who the fuck are you?
Speaker 1: It's insane. It's in how many like I've also been like girls be like, hey, you just want to come hang out, and I'm like, you know, I have a girlfriend, right, I'm not just coming hang out at your house. Kill yourself.
Speaker 2: It's just crazy.
Speaker 3: I wish things could be normal like that, but people, no one's smart enough, I think, including me.
Speaker 1: I'm just not smart enough to fucking navigate that. Because at the end of the day, it's like if I if I like, let's say a girl of your female friends ask you to come hang out, right, and it's like, in my mind, I could be like, yeah, I'll go hang out, nothing's wrong. But that's just not at all considering the other person you know, and it's just like I can't do that. My girlfriend will start mind.
Speaker 3: I think it depends on certain things you have to have you have to how long have you guys been like like you know what I mean, Like there are female friends in my that in my life that I was like, I'll it's really not even a remotely the only if I just.
Speaker 2: Met you like in the last like a year and a half.
Speaker 1: Four after three or four, I could like genuine like, oh I would hang out with them. But like and my girlfriend have no problem at on me doing that, right, But that's like only people I've known for like either a decade or like an absurd but that is also like as close to my girlfriend as I am.
Speaker 2: I think in a scenario like even though I can't picture this happening because like say Nikki and Jordan, I don't I don't really see a scenario unless Nikki just literally has to be around the corner like a do you want to grab some ship real quick? In a scenario like that, like Jojo Jojo JoJo's cool as fuck, Like she the great thing about Jojo, she knows how fucking lazy I am. Like as far as I cheating takes effort. I would.
Speaker 1: I don't have the time.
Speaker 2: I really don't think I don't. I don't have the time to want to even keep up a convert I can't. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I brillily have time. I have problems.
Speaker 2: Keeping up regular conversations with just regular friends and shit. Right, So I'm just like, we're good. The trust is is concrete, It's dope. It would be hilarious if I found out, like she's been fucking dudes every day, because they're saying hilarious, So honestly, I would laugh. I'd be like, I can't believe how hoodwinked.
Speaker 1: I would wait this. So, like on Monday, I was playing Rivals with my cousin, right, cousins, and like, my cousins are ridiculous, even to the point that like even sometimes I'm like, I can't I can't believe I'm nady to these people. But we're playing we're playing Rivals, right, and one of my one of my elder cousins, he's like maybe like maybe like forty two now and big comic book fans gamer, and so we were talking, right, and he starts like fucking getting Marble Rivals.
Speaker 3: I think we could Yeah, yeah, could put the puzzle pieces together.
Speaker 1: And he's like talking to me and I'm like, he's like, dog man, I really my baby mom Man. I'm like, oh, he's like Magneto, somebody with the big old metal ball.
Speaker 3: The idea of friends and family like venting to each other on the Marble Rivals.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious, dude, like somebody playing us Black Panther running around jetting through people. But he was like, he was like, yeah, man, my girl. Man, she fucking we took a break for like a year or so, and he's like, she fucking another nigga. Man, I can't believe it. I feel so portrayed. I'm like and mother kind. I was like, didn't you cheat on her like mad times? And he was like yeah, but the ship hurts. Man. I thought I thought we were special. And I'm like, and I'm trying not to be like, bro, she should cheat more. You should just cheat on you more. He's like like really hear, what the hell? So yeah, it's you know people.
Speaker 2: Like that. You know you, I'm sure in your life you encountered some guy you know, some and I mean guy male that that does rules for me or rules for thee not for me, right, it's all we're on a break. But I didn't know you were gonna fuck people while this dude was fucking getting wet everybody the whole.
Speaker 1: The dude he was cheating on her the whole time they've been there were other like five or six years. He cheated on her so many times, and so many times the one time when they weren't they were not even together anymore. It took a break. He's like, she's mom to mother than my children. Man, I thought she'd never do that to me. And I'm like, bro, that's so crazy. I had to be like, man, that sucks, but all I wanted to do.
Speaker 2: How do you guys?
Speaker 3: I don't think I could do that?
Speaker 2: How did guy feel about? Like morally?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is wrong of me, but I don't really you know, like say if if I if one of my friends like murdered sonic, but yeah, we're not talking if they fucked a kid, we're not talking.
Speaker 1: But just serial cheater.
Speaker 2: I beg serial like even like like like they're just they're just fucking because they're there's having sex. I kind of like, I know you're not very trustworthy, but it seems like you're not trustworthy when it comes to like like I know, it depends on it depends on the character. Depends on the character, because not like if they're being I'm just talking about literally cheating.
Speaker 3: I feel like serial cheating. Yeah, but that's not nearly as bad as like being a pedophile or killing people. Yeah, I don't know if I wouldn't care on that same degree, I guess I guess it's.
Speaker 2: Like I guess, I guess the only thing I can say to that is Okay, maybe you're an extreme like misogynist, and maybe for that reason I shouldn't fuck with you.
Speaker 1: Right, this is my line. Right, if they cheat on their wife, if they cheat on their wife with children, that is a different thing. That is where that is where the gets like crazy. But if you marry somebody and you cheat on them, you're tripping.
Speaker 3: You are just doing That's kind of is that is kind of the definitive life.
Speaker 2: Because even when I got.
Speaker 3: Cheated on, I was like, oh, all right, like it didn't like it hurt, but like not really that because the thing about that is like you get to kind of feel there's like a thing about being cheated on where it's like, oh, well, I'm the good guy, you know what I mean, Like the universe kind of reinforces you as like, oh you you got carte blanche to do kind of like whatever, because the universe is kind of on your side.
Speaker 2: The universe does throw your bone in situations like that. Like I said, I never known even cheated on, but even being wronged in a relationship, the universe, like you said, kind of bent towards justice.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you feel rectified because of this imaginary force giving you rectification, though it doesn't exist like it is, like I get I was the one that did, right, I swear man.
Speaker 2: I think I think. I think it was just like we can't explain consciousness fully. I feel like there's these positive and negative forces that are what I fully believed it. When my friend Leanna couldn't talk about how like how horrible things keep happening to her, and we're kind of like, well, you know, kind of she was convinced that she's cursed in a way, and I'm like, shut the fuck up. But then we're driving She's driving a pebble from the ground. Kids are in the fucking face. I've never seen that before since.
Speaker 1: I have a confession.
Speaker 2: That was me, that was you.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 3: I uh so this was like probably two thousand and seven in California. I was really nervous about going to high school. I spent some school in high school or whatever, so you spent some time in California.
Speaker 1: Seven.
Speaker 3: I was going into high school that that September.
Speaker 1: I was going eight.
Speaker 3: You're stupid, You're stupid and gay.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 3: I remember, just think, I know, I know, my life, my god, A little weird high school.
Speaker 1: So I thought you would have been in high school.
Speaker 2: Did you get held back?
Speaker 1: Sty four?
Speaker 3: And I went, I was, I was in high school in two thousand and seven. I also I also started, yea, anyway, crazy.
Speaker 1: I thought you were in high school? What does seven? But I said was wrong because I thought you started going to No no, no, no, it was.
Speaker 3: And seven was like transition into high school. I remember because it was Halo three year and it just fucked everything up in a great way.
Speaker 1: It fucked everything up, Fuck all my academia.
Speaker 2: It dave all, it gave me all my friends. So thanks, but hey, there you go. Yeah, but dude, energy that sh like even with Jojo, because Jojo could be one of the most negative motherfuckers on the planet. But then she started saying something to me. I noticed it twice and she's like, I'm trying to manifest a good job or whatever, and I was like manifest.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: I've never heard her speak like that before. And she said another day the same thing. I don't know what the fuck she did, because she sure as fun because I've always told her to do shit like that. She don't listen to me. For ship is when it comes to like positive affirmation, She's like, show the fuck up, yeah, but uh whatever. Found And then soon after she landed her remote like her job that she was at, and then offered her remote work because they were like, they don't do remote work at her job, and she's like, I'm trying to land some good ship. And then and she landed it, and I'm like, Nigga, this is all I need. This is all the proof that I need that it just lined up way too well, not in a way that I don't necessarily mean, Like there's literally like meda Chlorian bullshit.
Speaker 3: Right, you guys gonna get married one day and she's gonna be like, I have a confination. And then like he's gonna open the closet. It's gonna be like forty guys, she's already married.
Speaker 1: Well again we can get double married. See that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Like I we probably should though, because we had such a rushed because we we.
Speaker 3: Thought, uh, he didn't like the draft.
Speaker 1: We thought I wish cool.
Speaker 2: There was a bro there was a wwe roofeed fucking Stephanie McMahon, the total daughter, and he fucking marries her while she's fucking knocked out in the attitude error.
Speaker 3: That was so crazy, insane, So so put your put your arm off like this, that one You've got like a thread there that makes me want to like it makes me want to pull it, and it makes me feel like it's just.
Speaker 1: Not the thing. No, no, not the thing. Everything, all of him it unravels and there's nothing in that space where unravels, and it's like we need like fucking he's like, what's his name is like.
Speaker 2: A Raymond, Raymon, Raymond.
Speaker 1: Raymond, Raymond.
Speaker 2: There's something about Raymond and then he's like that things.
Speaker 1: I really he's he's he's a force, no earthly idea, what I like, I don't think he's a man. His name is maybe a male. He's ramn what is Rainy? Look up?
Speaker 3: What is Raymond?
Speaker 1: Wait, Derek, I want to afraid you do this looking up? What ray Man is is so beyond like he's just himself. Don't gotta do that.
Speaker 2: But here's my question ray Man from his world, here's my question.
Speaker 3: Here's my question about Raymon. Is he ray Man? Or is he a ray Man?
Speaker 2: I think he's like, it's a classification, it's a it's people like, is that his people?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? I think that would have No. I think it's I think he's I don't know, That's what I'm saying. What.
Speaker 3: I love those games though, dude, those ones that came on three sixty were really good. Raymon Legends is fucking sick.
Speaker 2: Actually fantastic one ones are very good. Video was that on P four.
Speaker 1: I think the sequel Origins Origins on three sixes Legends Origin.
Speaker 3: I don't think I played Origins those first two. They played the first one on PS one and then went straight to no, don't.
Speaker 2: Tell me what the game is you?
Speaker 3: What species is ray Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's put that race.
Speaker 3: Is a humans?
Speaker 1: What is that? The first thing?
Speaker 3: But he's just clearly called he's clearly a white man.
Speaker 2: He's a limbless humanoid creature often described as a thing of jig.
Speaker 3: Actually he actually has braids, kind of he shares.
Speaker 1: He cannot braids. I'm pretty sure that if they have seen him depicted with get them like, you didn't change his testyles.
Speaker 3: Oh you're right, the wait is that real? He's a thing of a jig.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what people like in the lore.
Speaker 1: God, come on, I don't anything.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone went into that deeper because they were like, oh, he's just raven. Let's have fun, not let's know what not, let's see what the color of his ass under you underestimates. I want to break his arm. You can't. That's why you're like, that's what I want to do, trying to find a way to break his arm. I gotta find it way.
Speaker 2: I'm like a Lex Luthor for man, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: You know, everybody used to love it before this fucking yeah showed up. Dude, he's a ray person one a. He's a rape person also known as the thing of a jig. That's that's what that's the official.
Speaker 1: Thing of a jig.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: They didn't give a fuck yeah they did this.
Speaker 1: Because he came out in fucking ninety three probably whatever. Let's they were have fun. Man.
Speaker 2: It was around the time, like I remember Vector Man, ray Man. They were just ribbon doing things.
Speaker 1: The title I don't know. That one was Wow, what is he saying? What the Tasmanian Tiger? Tie the Tasmanian Tiger like that? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Tiger? Oh my god, I don't know.
Speaker 3: First of all, the only reason I understand what that is because I've I've watched so many videos about weird obscure games. I've never seen like t I why, I think it's just tot ty?
Speaker 1: Why saying it like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tie the Tasmania Tiger. Jesus Christ. I thought this was fake for the longest time because I just never for a little bit, man, I have genuinely never seen this on a store shelf or anywhere.
Speaker 1: When I was that was on the same disc that Ratchet and Clink was on some various place.
Speaker 3: I got in the studios two thousand and two three D platform. Dam they got fucking yea PS two.
Speaker 2: Wait No, this isn't real.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold.
Speaker 3: On, TI the Tasmanian Tiger.
Speaker 1: PS four.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a there was a h isn't that crazy? I never even I've never heard of this. I've never heard of this. And then there's an HD fucking remaster. Yeah, that's what's happening. That like, because we've we've already gotten to everything that people care about now.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, fucking Colono, how much it cost?
Speaker 3: But they haven't though there's many a game that I would wish they would remaster, and they're doing what they haven't gotar well, well, well they announced that.
Speaker 2: Problems, so uh, I don't know who would undertake this, but the legend of Dragoon I would just take a fucking HD remaster fair.
Speaker 1: I would take that definitely.
Speaker 3: First of all, they're definitely doing that.
Speaker 1: That's happening.
Speaker 2: I know it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: They're doing Final Fantasy tactics for fox sake, They're they're definitely doing.
Speaker 1: It's more impressive, is more popular tactics? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's that's what I'm saying. I'm saying they're going into places now that are just like, it's not the obvious stuff.
Speaker 2: I just don't like. Of course, remake would have been nice I know there's a sequel to bubb Z.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm happening.
Speaker 3: They just announced Bubbzy four D, which I'm absolutely gonna play.
Speaker 1: M M looks fucking ridiculous. I don't remember Bubbs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I played on Yes, my cousin had, and I remember thinking like this was fun. I remember being like a child. I mean, like, this is a fun game. And then I went on YouTube and I saw like some reviewer be like, this is the worst fucking ship I've ever played, and I was like, I guess I was dumb and wrong. I feel like I was still probably like it. But there's a three D Bubsy game for the PS one.
Speaker 1: That fucking is horrible.
Speaker 3: It's the worst thing I think that's ever been made.
Speaker 1: We need to do We need to remake the Superman game sixty four.
Speaker 3: Make it, oh my god, like engine but like the game stays the same. That's it's still frustrating.
Speaker 2: Uh they just did Oblivion right, keep it the same.
Speaker 1: But just give it present.
Speaker 3: Just put on engine over it and make it like the It's like still image wise, it's the prettiest Superman game you've ever seen. It's the prettiest thing you've ever seen, and then in motion it's still thirty it's like twenty two frames per second.
Speaker 2: I feel ridiculous. It's fucking on board for that. I would play that.
Speaker 3: I've never played Superman sic Before, African.
Speaker 1: Fast Games, A fucking Nightmare, Games of fucking Nightmare. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was a big rental and then it was a big like, yeah, I'm just returning it the same day.
Speaker 1: I remember to get another game.
Speaker 3: My only exposure to it was the Angry Video Game NERD video on and it's like such an iconic video because like there's there's certain man, there's seven about old YouTube and the delivery that people were doing, like the way that people would deliver certain things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Christine. For me, I think the peak of YouTube the peak because it was there was a peak where then it was when I thought it was the funniest, right, So the funniest era YouTube was twenty fourteen to twenty twenty thirteen to twenty fifteen. That's when I'd go on there and my kind of sense of humor was everywhere. So it was just insane edgie chloroform and people, you know what I mean. I was I wasn't it was. It was just like you would type. You could type, like you could type that effort into the turch bar and you'd get a lift um would at Yeah, you would get the most wild shit ever. It is bad funny. That's how you know.
Speaker 3: That's how that's that's the point in which society shifted. When you would type us begin typing a slur into the end of the hand, it would auto complete, and then when it wouldn't, that's how you know.
Speaker 1: But then the paper change. The peak was it when it was the most like genuinely like people really creating shit for me was maybe twenty two thousand and eight to like twenty twelve, when I was seeing people like really do really dope to people like finally like finally like really putting together like productions. Yeah, Like I was like, oh, this is awesome seeing people like someone like, yeah, I'm gonna make a fucking I'm gonna make a sword out of fucking chain links and I'm not a smelter, I'm not a blacksmith. And it's like this guy actually fucking did it. That's really cool, and like his like honest journey getting there and it's like, Wow, this is really awesome. Yeah, then it became a job for people, and then like what period of time when it became a job you saw, like the.
Speaker 2: Chain so easy.
Speaker 1: It wasn't monetized back in the day.
Speaker 2: It was crazy old old school to button you would toggle it.
Speaker 3: On, you turn it on, and you paid for views.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you were.
Speaker 1: That was before you RT way before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Well you were, you were you weren't a content creator?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well, well, to be fair, the monestiation process for in the early beginning was a little bit weird.
Speaker 1: You could do it pretty easily.
Speaker 3: But it was still like you had to go through AdSense and do a bunch of dumb shit. But you could do it. And there wasn't like a ceiling or like a like a metric that you had to hit. As long as you got views, you would get paid. I didn't get views for like seven years.
Speaker 2: I should ever, I should have tried. I didn't even think about it because one video I had did I didn't own it. It was a clip that I uploaded that got like probably four hundred thousand views.
Speaker 3: That would have been a wood.
Speaker 1: I just didn't even think about it though.
Speaker 3: That probably would have been actually like that probably would have been like seven ten thousand dollars something.
Speaker 2: It would have been something. It would have been something good if I would have known what that.
Speaker 3: Back in the day when you get you would get paid perview, and then the reply girls ruined it.
Speaker 1: Do you remember those?
Speaker 3: Yes, The reply girls were basically like whenever there was a big popular video, like let's say the Okay Go music video where they're on the treadmills or whatever, there would be that video uploaded and it would get a lot of you know, views, and then in the related videos. This is back when you could reply with videos and videos, so people would basically reply with videos, attach themselves to it, and they would basically be like it would just be them sitting in front of.
Speaker 2: It being like, well that was really a great video.
Speaker 3: And it would have like a girl with cleavage or whatever, so PEP would click on it, yeah, and then it would be over within like fifteen second was like a fifteen second video. And then they because you got paid perview, there were just women just making out with crazy pay days for fucking nothing. And then they were like this and there, and then they went overboard and overcorrecting where they were like Okay, well that's not good. So instead of perview, we're gonna do it for watch time. So that way, if people bop jump off of a garbage video, they won't get rewarded for it. But that fucked over animation because like most animations were like really short, so they really fucked up. But they really fucked up with that. They really could have done had a way better system and still some sort.
Speaker 1: Of combination of the two they already had.
Speaker 2: They already had working, like, they already had algorithms, uh, and they could have used the technology that had to just be like because they already had things to detect nudity and so if you saw like those reply bitches, it should have been in the same category in a way that it's like, no, bitch, you're age restricted.
Speaker 1: I think they could have done something like that. They decided not to a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people don't remember how early things were getting because there was the yellow fucking dollar sign was probably like a year after monetization like really took off, because montization took off like skyrocket at twenty thirteen, right, Yeah, and like a year later they're like, okay, we got to like implement some stuff.
Speaker 3: That's when I started making money from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then so early either late twenty fourteen or something like that, one of my videos, because that was the first time I started like uploading on the some black eye channel. One of my videos got demonetized and I started asking people what do I do, Like, Oh, change the thumbnail. I'm like, no, it's it's already, it's marked. It's already, it's done. You know, trying to change the thumbnail or the title didn't fucking people.
Speaker 3: What a strategy that I see now is like people change their thumbnails for the same for the same video.
Speaker 1: Uh huh during Yeah, there's different thumbnails.
Speaker 2: This is this is a tactic that I've seen a lot of YouTubers that are doing really well. They swear they're doing well because of that. Yeah, I don't know if that's true. Maybe I don't know. I don't know enough about that. I haven't seen metrics to show that is true. All I know is that these people's videos they're they're popping. And the one thing that I think, I think they're doing one of those things where like I would like them to test it out, but like, don't change the thumbnail. But I think they have kind of like a anxiety that they need to like, Oh, the views are slowing down, the watch time slowing down. I need to change it to make it appear like it's a different video, to get it bumped up again.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if the algorithm.
Speaker 2: Is doing that, or if people are organically watching it more because they think it's something different, or just it is a like I said, it's the algorithm, it naturally, just sometimes it takes a while for it to start showing up somewhere. I don't know, but all say is I guess it doesn't hurt to do it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm too lazy to do that. Yeah, but that is so interesting the way to commit a content creation, well at least YouTube is now because like people, when I watch YouTube now, it's like a lot because I've been watching it for like a while now, so a lot of the content creators I was like big fans of, they don't get the same viewership they did before. Yeah, and it's just interesting seeing, like I wonder how much it's really affected they're they're money. They make Like a lot of creators that I used to watch them back in day, like the old like maybe two thousand pre twenty ten to like maybe twenty eleven twelve. They just do ads on their shit. If they're doing videos, like they're uploading a video, it's it's like two ads to it. Yeah, like when me get paid. Actually, but they're only getting like maybe like maybe like like between thirty and forty five thousand views compared to like it's about volume now, Yeah, I posted before they would get like millions of views, and like that's crazy, not millions, but like hundreds of thousands of views. Yeah, and like that's like a real steep decline.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it makes sense, like if you've been around for a long time. Yeah, it just makes it like I actually hate that YouTube doesn't let you purge, Like I wish it was an option to do that.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Be like, okay, like how many how many of my subscribers haven't logged into their accounts in like five years or whatever? Right, there's probably a pretty hefty amount of people. Yeah, and so like I would love the ability to just like get rid of them. I don't care if my numbers, but that would be I would rather have an accurate number that.
Speaker 1: Would the creators though, no, it wouldn't know it would it wouldn't, but it would suck up the visual perspectives. So many creators.
Speaker 3: People don't care about that stuff anyway. It actually it doesn't matter like subscriber accounts, do you. Actually, Yeah, subscriber count doesn't matter anymore. Like like people don't subscribe to anything. They rely on algorithms to send them to the things that they want to see. Yeah, so your subscriber count really isn't something that people look at anymore. Even like advertisers or whatever, they don't look at subscriber count.
Speaker 2: They don't care.
Speaker 3: What they care about is like numbers, like actual engagement and views and all that stuff. Likes that kind of thing interactions.
Speaker 1: Because think of how many concepts like uh, like PewDiePie, Right, Like PewDiePie is probably very like a huge epidemic when he started for like young preteen people, you know, sure like in an age group. But if but think of how many of them are probably been too late to unbscribe to him that you just go through his looks and to be like, well dude, oh there's like they're just gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well dude, I'm subscribing. Peter Bi is a great example. He has like what like how many how many.
Speaker 1: Subscribes to people?
Speaker 2: I don't remember how many something? Crazy? Right, Yeah, I don't remember what the when he was doing the T series battle, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Is it a hundred million or is that I think it's in the triples.
Speaker 3: It might be like, let's say it's a hundred million, which is his videos don't get a hundred million views. Videos get like they get like three million, maybe cat at like seven or technically, depending on how you look at it, there are people with like four hundred thousand subscribers who technically get better views than Beauty By. Yeah, as far as like they're as far as like engaging, there were roll he's just been around a long time. Like half a subscriber are probably dead.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of not half, but there's probably a good a huge.
Speaker 3: I bet probably like twenty percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe, which is high, but like percent of them are probably genuinely not here anymore, like like for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think it's more like this is a defination amount.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't know. But like because even even at that, like that's completely fine for him. He's still that's a ton of money. Yeah, Still, how many millions of views per month. It's it's one of those things when, especially at a certain level, it doesn't really affect you looks wise, because there are some people that try to like like, if you look at my channel, if you look at my channel, I have I don't know, three three hundred plus three hundred k whatever it is, and the views especially since I upload like you know, I don't there's no schedule. You just put something out when you feel like it. And so the videos might be under ten thousand, like all like on average ten thousand views. And so if you were to look at that and be like, oh, this channel is completely completely fucked. But if you were to say, be like somebody that just uploaded every fucking day, you can start to accumulate.
Speaker 1: Times a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like if you uploaded twice a week, that's pretty not that's not bad.
Speaker 1: Don't feel you good, like you could out your channel or no.
Speaker 2: So the interesting thing is I was gonna try. I got so distracted I forgot about this that the I started gaining subscribers again when I was just uploading shorts, and I thought I was weird because I've I've had a I said this a long time ago that a YouTube customers an agent under something that they shouldn't have, and then I couldn't get anybody else to prove, confirm it and confirm it where He told me that if you have too many demonetized videos, you start getting you you basically end up in the algorithmic abyss. And the one thing one of the reasons why you keep getting people unsubscribing from you is because it's I feel like this is a little bit of a bug, but it just starts treating people that are just even a little bit inactive as bots. So like it doesn't even have to be that long. It didn't even have to be that long, because I've seen proof. I'm sure you've seen proof.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: My closest friend that I was best friends with the seventh grade was like, hey, I got I got unsubscribed from your channel, Like obviously he wouldn't subscribe. He wouldn't unsubscribe for me, and so I was like, Okay, they told me what was up.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: I tried to bring this information and confirm this, and if they can do anything about it, I would. My channel isn't large enough, Like if I was a Phil DeFranco or something maybe I could have actually affected something. So that was I'm like, okay, I see the problem. This is one of the reasons why I don't want to upload on this channel anymore, because this channel specifically is kind of fucked. During the shorts was the only thing that kind of counteracted it. I stopped hemorrhaging subscribers, because every time I upload, I would lose like maybe three to four hundred subscribers, and so it'd be like, this is crazy. The videos are positively received. There's no massive negative amounts of feedback. When there was, there'd just be maybe one hundred more unsubscribes, but still like that few hundred plus a little extra on the controversial stuff. But all the positive stuff, even like oh I put out that clear obscure cover and then still lost subscribers, you know what I mean, It's all completely positive. There's no negativity on it whatsoever. Like, okay, maybe doing shorts can somehow reignite the algorithm.
Speaker 3: That's what's confusing about the snark tank YouTube channel. Yes, like we constantly lose same things. Doesn't make any sense. It's because like we get it's like how does that It's who is who's still subscribed to like, oh they uploaded again, Like, I don't buy that it's not doing it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: What they told me makes perfect sense that like the for a long time, the channel was almost all yellows. Now now it's consistently, it's been doing well consistently. It's uh, it's it's green and uh. I think with the new chains that they're I don't know, if they implement it already, it should probably it should probably stay green now, like there's no reason for it too unless it's something super inflammatory. But usually we're relatively we're not that crazy, because we could be way crazier. Yeah, I actually personally I nerved myself quite a bit on the show.
Speaker 3: I think you're right, But I also don't think anyone is where we're at. But I think I think as far as the shows that there's so many people that are being way too careful. Maybe yeah, well, I I think for sure we have the most unfiltered show.
Speaker 1: Probably probably people that are like straight up like actually.
Speaker 2: As far as as far as like normal people who aren't like as far as having an audience goes right, because there's probably very small.
Speaker 1: Starters. We're just freshen fit or like something.
Speaker 2: And they're not even on YouTube because they can't be they got banned, right, But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like, I think we're not locals, like we're like worthy worthy, you are kind.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not. I'm not that outwardly like fucking with people like that, Like though I don't think I am. I mean, you're definitely the punch.
Speaker 3: It's more your Twitter. Really, who does my Twitter with everybody? Because they read it and they can't make heads or tails of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not. I'm not working. You don't have to be.
Speaker 3: Colin texted me, he was like, can you please tell Cakes to proofread his tweets?
Speaker 1: It's pretty well.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's impossible. He just refusing.
Speaker 3: No, I said, I told him it's impossible. I tried to glasses.
Speaker 1: I try to no.
Speaker 2: Glasses, trying to speed it up.
Speaker 1: You can't see.
Speaker 2: And then he's like, I don't know, his.
Speaker 3: Phone's too small or something and everything. He's like that sounds that feels like it's right.
Speaker 1: It feels like it's all based on vibes. Dude, I don't know, man, I'm a vibe.
Speaker 2: Based yeah, yeah, based on crazy you've gotten this far without dying.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die, so like, I'm pretty sure. I don't care, man, I don't What was that was that quote? You said? A single by thirty eight, dead by thirty five, dead by thirty It's good, it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Hey man, you got a few years, man, I really I you'll die, So then you'll die. We'll get a nice pay increase you got and that'd.
Speaker 1: Be a huge thing. We're gonna last something missing?
Speaker 2: Are we gonna last?
Speaker 3: Are we gonna last that long?
Speaker 2: Is this podcast gonna be? Can to thirty? Him being thirty years? Was I seven years?
Speaker 1: Remember you? Old? You?
Speaker 2: Aren't you like thirty one?
Speaker 1: No? I don't fucking know. I don't know why is like thirty one?
Speaker 2: I guess wait are you?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure? I don't know. This is crazy.
Speaker 3: He must be thirty one because I'm thirty one and I'm about to be thirty one.
Speaker 2: Okay, just crazy.
Speaker 3: That feels like not real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it is.
Speaker 3: It's it's I like hearing You'll feel like I'm nineteen.
Speaker 1: I like hearing you.
Speaker 2: Guys saw right once you once you passed thirty five, that'll be it's gone. What are the feeling of Like I still feel it's it's gonna fade.
Speaker 1: It's weird. It's like it's like sports.
Speaker 3: Do you see the sports people they decline at thirty five thirty six. Yeah, it happens to us too. It's just not as noticeable because they're playing extremely rare. I've always been in pain, always Oh.
Speaker 2: We'll get ready. I'm I'm feeling things that I'm like, what it is crazy?
Speaker 1: I'm excited for crams by your ethro. What is this? I'm excited for the moment where I laid down in bed and I'm like, oh, this is the last time I'm gonna do this.
Speaker 3: It's like that's crazy down.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh ship, oh shit? Nice?
Speaker 2: Ever has ever any cramp her ethra? I don't think. I mean either, Yeah, you may want to you need some Z pack?
Speaker 1: What is that? Is that?
Speaker 3: Like the antibiotics? Either it was like the counter to a pack or something.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean maybe it should be Z PACKAZ pack was ruined for me because I always think about dumbash Joe Rogan. We got COVID. He literally took everything. He's like he was like, oh you're you're a push. You guys, are you guys wearing masks? You're all scared of a virus. And then he literally took everything.
Speaker 3: It really bothers me that we didn't were so scared he took everything. It really bothers me that we didn't learn the right lesson from the masks thing, not even necessarily that like I don't trust the government, like not not that ship, but just like.
Speaker 2: It's it's just courteous, common courtesy.
Speaker 3: It's actually like a court, a courteous thing to do, to wear a mask when you're sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody, it's reverted back to.
Speaker 3: Like I do that now, Like I feel sick, I I'll wear a mask out.
Speaker 2: It's it's very curty. I mean like it's reverted back to all of the you know, Asian culture still doing it over here, they're still doing it. And then a couple of crazy people that think everything's gonna kill them because the hypochondriac the people that are on the train. It is interesting me experiencing society much more now that I'm riding the train and seeing the types of people. Uh yeah, it's the ones that are wearing the masks that aren't like using like Asian or like say, you can see like they're sensible. Uh, it's they look rough. They look dude, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's like, damn, dude, it's it's funny because I know New York's always get like a batter app whatever, but like it's the sheer distinctive different erence between the clientele on your average subway versus your average leg line here is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I bunched the train here once and I just I was so in my own world I didn't really notice anybody. Dude, I saw.
Speaker 3: This is Jayla, I think Paul, Gabby, Alex, a couple of other people that we know. We're like going into the downtown l like I can't Rember. I think we were going a little tokyo or something. We took one of the trains to go in and we got in and immediately there was a guy in a fetal position under a chair vomiting. And he wasn't homeless, so it's not a homeless guy who's in a suit.
Speaker 1: I wonder what he was coming from. Dude.
Speaker 2: This was eight pm.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even like it wasn't even like you know one where you'd be like that's still kind of crazy to see, but at least it's like, I don't know, it's one am.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was like on a bend or something.
Speaker 1: I think starting I think, I think back home is people that are more upset here.
Speaker 3: Well, back home, more people just use it, so like you're seeing a more like normalized and then you out here more people use cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're on the train or not happened, something happened.
Speaker 2: There's the smart business people that and then there's there's a lot of people that are like me that do not want to be in the traffic. That's like the big thing. So we park our cars at the train station and then we ride and I gotta tell you, man, it's it's wonderful. It's like it's suck the training tickets cost you are too fucking expensive. And then there's times where I'm like, they didn't even take my ticket.
Speaker 3: I just I you could have gone on for free. I could have gone That's always well, does it work like it does in New York? We're like, uh, We're like, if they don't take your ticket, you could at least keep it for the next time that you go on.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's how the Metro works.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I don't remember the Metromph anymore. I haven't taken it in a while.
Speaker 3: I take the Metro North every single time I come home because it's the easiest way to get up. But like how it works is like you would get like a round trip ticket and it would be valid for a period of time. But it's a pretty generous period of time.
Speaker 2: Its sak.
Speaker 3: It's like two months or something. So you get like a trip ticket and then you'd go on and then they would stamp it, but sometimes they wouldn't, which means you would get at least like that other half of the ride for free if you want, if you had to come back down or whatever, you might have to pick up, you know, if you needed another round trip, I guess you would have to get one single round trip, you know what I mean, or not a round trip, but like a one way. Yeah, but like that happened a lot. Like I've gotten a lot of free rises because people were just like the guy's having a rough day, you just got divorce or something, and he's just like not paying attention.
Speaker 2: Then I'm small.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah that's true. Yeah, I used to metro if a lot. When I was like between like eleven and fourteen, I used it a lot, Like I was using like every other weekend when I that's when we were like transitioning from moving to upstate to dom from New York. Yeah, and after that I just didn't really use anymore unless like your random occasion where I would go to the city with my friends.
Speaker 3: It's nice. It kind of feels like the Harry Potter train, yeah, where it's like it's nice to be on one of those trains that's just kind of like a long like I don't know, I like I wish America had more of like the railroad culture because it is something there's something like kind of oh we had it.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I.
Speaker 3: Wish I wish we kept it because it is there is there is something really there is something really nice about just sitting on a train like that. The you know, the there's something about it that's like way nicer than a plane.
Speaker 2: You don't feel like we're gonna take.
Speaker 1: It over a plane anything anything, And I wish.
Speaker 3: We're gonna I could take if I could take the train home, I would take I would take it all the time.
Speaker 1: I would take it. I would take a day off.
Speaker 2: But we've been talking about a bullet train from going there for like the longest time.
Speaker 3: Even to a slow like take three day train, it's so nice to just stop like, oh hey, I'm in fucking.
Speaker 1: Maybe off track days. I think Amtrak works a lot. I did I did La to Seattle.
Speaker 2: How long did that take?
Speaker 1: Two days? Days a lot?
Speaker 3: That's a weirdly long time for a short distance.
Speaker 1: I feel a distance man from l A the Seattle is not that not that short. It's pretty it's pretty feels like take a day.
Speaker 3: It feels like it shouldn't take that long. I would get I would guess like a few days. Well, how many how many stops?
Speaker 1: Two? What the fun?
Speaker 3: That makes no sense.
Speaker 1: Because you gotta go. You gotta go down from here that's all the way up to all the way up to the top of California. Then you have to go from California. There's one there's one country state in the middle or country in the middle of almost a place, damn near the rest of the world is pretty much a country, I know. But then you go to Oregon and then you get to freaking Washington, and it's like it took a while and that ship. At a certain point it gets like, all right, I don't want to be in this anymore.
Speaker 3: Oregon again, they had like had like really good food in organ weirdly doesn't sound I know, it doesn't sound right.
Speaker 1: It's boring.
Speaker 3: When I went there, the best, the best chicken sandwich I ever had was in fucking some random bump.
Speaker 2: I think, well, it might have been Portland, to be fair, but I actually had a I had at a pizza like that. I was in a fucked place by Pittsburgh, Like it was some some bummed down and like by.
Speaker 3: Pizzas right Pittsburgh and some random guy screaming pizzas into existence.
Speaker 2: The pizza place Dad Venues. So it was a show. There was a show there where when I was on tour with my buddies and uh, and then the a pizza shop right next to it. Dude, the pizza was I couldn't explain what they fucking did to the crust.
Speaker 3: Because it was so it was like crystallizing.
Speaker 2: It was like a regular crust, but it was kind of golden and it was so delicious. I don't know what the fuck it was.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense if it's Saffron, they're not. There's no fucking Arab people around there.
Speaker 3: Doesn't mean he also just explained that he couldn't just explain it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a Saffron.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I usefron sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're Arab.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think I know you better than you. I don't think Arab.
Speaker 1: I don't think I always see you saying.
Speaker 3: That's my Muslim, but you're close up a typically Muslim. So every day Muslim, every day. Yet every day, every day Kingston wakes up, he says in shaw I'm awake, Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Lucky.
Speaker 3: Inchila is a nice word.
Speaker 1: I like it. Like that, I'll I think I'll take it. Enchiladas. There's a Spanish phrase that I forgot what it's called a phrase exactly, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Said rap where it says Raphael. I was like, what the fu, dude, I don't know, you're crazy.
Speaker 1: I would I would never do that, and.
Speaker 3: It says like ladies and gentlemen, the leo ritardo.
Speaker 1: Rafael. And we're an hour in that.
Speaker 3: We're an hour into our episode, which means now, which means now is the time that we get into some of your audience submissions. You don't want to start doing for the show. I want to start uh putting that that radio compressor on our voices.
Speaker 2: You usually make it sound like talking.
Speaker 3: About basically you just fucking you take you take your EQ and you turn into a fucking a fucking rainbow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just turn into a rainbow. And you'll be like everybody, I have no base and I'm fucking old and.
Speaker 3: The one that's primarily but like that like the morning.
Speaker 2: DJ Oh you want, oh you want?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I thought you meant like the like Transatlantic.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah you mean like, oh, like it's me at the bum fuck you see our game?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're watching that snark Tank podcast doing some stupid weird noises.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sound of someone audibly sporting loud as fun.
Speaker 2: What would be what's our stations? Because there's it's four letters. What we got uh k k K.
Speaker 1: One I guess the numbers and dot it's like like one O seven point four the that's that actually works?
Speaker 2: Th h E n works.
Speaker 3: The then well, we're gonna read our questions. Remember, you can go over to patreon dot com, slash the snark tank and throw us at a bone. Throw us a question you get a chance to be right on the show, make us read your stupid fucking name right right, did d did d J.
Speaker 1: D J Fat Dick in the place, the d J proa.
Speaker 2: DJ pro Jarrett d J, oh my God DJ Jared Folk in the house. What happens if you give a pro get a super soa s That sounded more like Crazy Taxi. Actually it did sound like.
Speaker 4: Crazy Taxi Crazy three, I roller fuck scared. I'm gonna say the words.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say the end because these cars are driving.
Speaker 3: I love Crazy Taxi one and yeah, yeah, I only really played the third one, but they were all I mean, they were all the same.
Speaker 1: Like really places.
Speaker 3: It's the soundtrack and the one I think, uh, Crazy Taxi three was I think, uh San Francisco. Although I think I think there aren't they all in everywhere.
Speaker 2: I thought that because there was definitely like one of the one of one of the places. I don't remember if they all I remember is the drivers and the music, but some of the stages were like Crazy Hills. It seemed like San Francisco. Yeah, that's what I remember.
Speaker 3: I would love a new Crazy t And by the way, that's one of those few games that I feel like you can get away with ridiculous product placement and it's fine. It's actually better for it. Like I loved driving through crowds of people just to drop somebody off at a burger king on time. It's like just straight up a burger king.
Speaker 2: When people would just bail from your fucking taxi jump yeah because you were like you were you didn't make it on time, and like you fucking suck, and.
Speaker 1: Then they would crazy tax is awesome.
Speaker 3: I think that's like the first time that I was introduced to like music that wasn't normal or like that wasn't in my house of offspring.
Speaker 2: That's just like first thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, like gust that crazy tax that's so crazy. Taxo was a foundation of like my bit of the foundation of my music face really yeah, Like it was like because that's the first, like because when you're little music in the house, that's crazy fucking three decades before, but it's like it was it's something I would play like, you know, because wh you played music your house, obviously you're the same cultures Spanish music all the time. And then it'd be like fucking the whole soul music and like you don't it's on, but you're not listening to it, you know, and then you turn it on and you hear like, fucking u the Ramones on Crazy Tacks and you're like, oh, I think it's interesting. I'm playing again. It's like it becomes the set piece more than the song. Yeah, and Tony Hawk were like two fundamental like kinds of music for me.
Speaker 2: This is the main ones.
Speaker 3: A lot of games had him too, but I didn't play that many of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that for it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Music was Oridge racers.
Speaker 1: Ridge Racer music is fucking sick.
Speaker 3: It's it's not it's not music like it's it's it is music like artists music. It's not songs necessarily like by like an artist. It's not license music, but like it's like Type four. That soundtrack is fucking I use it for my streams all time because it's just like it's perfect, it's perfect vibe music.
Speaker 1: And then I played the Plan Game one fucking PS one. Yeah, I wanted to help me. I wonder what's the most I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think people will probably say t h PS one is the most iconic just because of the first one. As far as the soundtrack goes.
Speaker 3: Probably, but I think to personally for me, that was with Gerrilla Radio and that was like the opening track for it, and I remember that being.
Speaker 2: Like, man, that was the one that had uh popa roach right yep, yeah, yeah, yeah, what is it? Uh it's in a nature to destroyer blood brothers brothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love when the face comes in because the Bassis was the guy actually he wrote like most of the music because like I was like, this guy's talented because he's just like playing in new metal bases were fucking the dog ship. They just usually feel the corn will just slap it and sound like to slap in his dick on it or something like. They weren't like actually failing.
Speaker 1: It was an interesting kind of music, man, I remember. I remember like metal was Queen of the Damn Oh.
Speaker 2: Jonathan Davis fucking wrote the soundtrack for Queen, and that music was like.
Speaker 1: What that was like the first time I heard music that I was like scared about fun because I couldn't understand it. I was like, this isn't like anything I've ever heard before. And fucking Shanty was.
Speaker 2: Just like Eliah Elia.
Speaker 1: Said, black Woman said pretty black Woman was just like I feel so confused.
Speaker 3: I was just looking at a core memory of a lot of like it was Tony I think, yeah, the Blood Brothers was playing, and then my dad came in and he was like, you good, so you're right, but he's the music was like, he's like, this is good over because it just ends with him shouting kill kill over there, and it's such a cool it.
Speaker 2: I ironically loved that.
Speaker 3: I think that song is fucking great, but uh yeah, and I was like yeah, I was like a child.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, yeah, dad, you want to play this game? And it does shut the funk up and he walks out of the room.
Speaker 3: That reminds me such a nerd to so like it was probably very jarring for him, who grew up in like out of the fucking fifties, to see like a kid with like glasses it's playing a video game, playing a video game which at the time was also dirty, and then hearing like, ridiculous, I want to.
Speaker 2: Play screaming tro of something that my mom walked in. I was sitting with my buddy and I was listening to this Black Memori compilation.
Speaker 1: And it just sounds like rain.
Speaker 3: Your mom is like, why you playing rating jazz, but with like squirt raid but what it's so disgusting.
Speaker 1: Or awesome? Fucking smokehouse jazz squirting? Is that what that would be?
Speaker 3: Square smoke squirt squirret house There it is there, it is there, it isouse.
Speaker 1: I hold jazz. That's such a high fucking esteem that the idea of someone we should make a squirreouse hand.
Speaker 2: That's I'm actually a completely on boarding good questions before you go to question. Now we know any women can sure.
Speaker 1: Not on hand? No, I do know some I can't contact that.
Speaker 3: I think I don't think it would be appropriate. They wouldn't be down. I think it would be appropriate to be would be like, hey.
Speaker 1: It's been like nine years, what's up there? They wouldn't be up for the task.
Speaker 2: I have a sneaking suspicion.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, so so before we continue, Okay, when you think of America, what genre of music do you think define American music? Squirting? No, real question, real question, because for me, I think blues. I think blues is the most America.
Speaker 2: Definitely black metal, I.
Speaker 1: Think blues is the most like it is the most American music.
Speaker 2: I definitely Norwegian black metal.
Speaker 3: I actually, you know what I actually think. The actual answer is, I think.
Speaker 1: I think blues the foundation of all of them. But I don't think you're wrong.
Speaker 3: I think I think what I think about as uniquely like specifically American music. I think about like big band stuff honestly, because I don't associate big band stuff with anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, like I associated blues with other places, no, but.
Speaker 3: I also don't necessarily associated with America. I think I associate blues with more of like black No, I mean just the South in general. I think when I think of I don't think that's an invalid answer, but I also think like like the the wait, like the lounge kind of I don't know, there's something about a cigar lounge and the music that plays it.
Speaker 2: He was like, you wouldn't hear that ship in the UK. You wouldn't hear like that ship exists with a blues though, well probably not.
Speaker 1: I think blues is the American music, like print of you. Yeah, if you go through like a whate what music like foulos back, because that ship, that music is the most.
Speaker 2: Would be your blues name. If you're a blues musician, it would be like.
Speaker 1: Chubbs mcfuck, like whistling Negro, something like that whistling and deep whistle to the gap in my teeth and like, what is he doing?
Speaker 3: I'm like nothing and introducing this this new artist for the first time ever. Call no whistling Negro, take it away. It's just gonna be failing to whistle.
Speaker 1: It's whistle. No, no, you're not even. You're not even. You can't even whistle. That's you. You're on stage.
Speaker 2: You're like, I'm whistling. I'm whistling this tune.
Speaker 1: It's like a fucking elephant. I'm trying one.
Speaker 2: You You're so bad that it's a vaudeville noose pulls you up.
Speaker 1: And then I'm whistling perfectly while they're hanging, like, wait, cut him down.
Speaker 2: He's got it because there your throats tighter so you can actually whistle. Well, now he's got he's got it. Let let him go.
Speaker 1: Now whistle. Wait. Wait, it's like placing the mask on Doom's face when it's a noose around you.
Speaker 2: Your thinking about it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The thing about it, too, is that like a lot of that big band and stuff is like literally like a lot of those songs are about like straight up American places, there's songs called like you know New York and like yeah Kentucky bluegrass or yeah, it's like American music about America, whereas like I think blues is more about like it was, it was deeper than that. I think it was more about like the people being sad.
Speaker 1: There's a haunt.
Speaker 2: Virginia that I killed some bitch y like Big Iron on his hip, killed his dumb.
Speaker 3: It's not the same kind of music obviously, but that's like that's an American, that's American.
Speaker 2: And now the cops. Yeah, you never get like long because the cops are actually looking for me because I killed the bitch in the absolation of Virginia.
Speaker 1: I gotta go. Actually, rather right there in the studio, you just hear.
Speaker 2: Le'd be sick as fucking dropped the how they dropped the song.
Speaker 1: There's there's the record.
Speaker 2: Here's the record of him getting arrested and shot at God, be sick as fuck.
Speaker 1: I just that' stuff.
Speaker 3: That's an interesting question. I wonder what the audience would say.
Speaker 1: That time is so crazy, because like I think that time is so magical but also magical and the most horrifying way too. But like there's a well there's some sort of like there's a wondrous nature about It's like people think it's it's interesting too.
Speaker 3: There's one there's parts of it that are fun to romanticize. Yeah, like but we know how how insane Like I'm playing Mafia the Old Country right now and that's like nineteen oh six and like in Sicily or whatever, and there is something like it it's cool to just.
Speaker 2: Kind of inhabit these spaces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like yeah, you know, I don't know if I want to be I don't want to be it. We get it. Fuck Internet people.
Speaker 3: Getting their fucking fingers dropped off or like looking at a woman weird, Like I don't know, I don't know if.
Speaker 2: That's really all that.
Speaker 1: It's like I would love to fucking go back into like and see like fucking old London and you know before everything was super developed. But then at the same time there might really be trolls then, you know, so it's like I don't want to go back. There have to be actually worried about nighttime, like the sunsets and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, like there's actually dozens of Jack the Rippers, Like there's gang couldn't catch them, was a gang there's an entire gang of Jack the rippers, and they're just dying the jack the rip.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: What happens is that they start jacks the ripping each other.
Speaker 2: They that they when they can't catch the other prey, they start praying on each other.
Speaker 3: If they can't find anybody, if they can't find anybody to jack the rip, they jack the rip each other. And then it's just a whole it's just a whole bunch of people jack the ripping each other, and it's it's I know jack.
Speaker 2: I know Mortal Kombat because Warner Brothers owns all these I p's of all these horror ship but like, has anybody actually made a game where it's just like the Oh, Jack the Ripper fucking ed gay.
Speaker 1: It's just these don't order, yes, isn't it right? Yeah? The Order eighteen eighty six, yea.
Speaker 2: Wolves, I don't remember. I don't remember well, I remember.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 3: I actually like The Order eighteen eighty six.
Speaker 2: I want to play it.
Speaker 1: I never heard it was actually fun.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's tricky, it's not worth buying a full price. Certainly, it's very short, it's it's very like, it doesn't run very well but it's a cool idea. Like the setting and and the story and what they were going for I think is actually cool and fresh. But like they took like forever to make that game, and it's not good enough to justify. How heard it's very short eight hours.
Speaker 1: Huh, which I think. I like London were Wolves.
Speaker 3: It's it's more than I don't know. It's interesting, it's cool. I think it's worth playing, actually, especially now because it's like what like five bucks or something.
Speaker 2: I forget about it.
Speaker 1: I need I should buy.
Speaker 3: It's still so much, but yeah, that's crazy, way too much. It's very worth it for five dollars if you're curious about like that kind of thing. It doesn't it's it's definite.
Speaker 1: Maybe I know, I got it for real, fucking it goes down to four ninety five, I'll probably think about it. It would still be five dollars with taxi bitch, I don't play sex.
Speaker 2: You can't not do that.
Speaker 1: I can I hack my paces.
Speaker 3: I don't play that way, all right, well whatever, gotcha? Yeah, Yeah, it's interesting. It's a it's an interesting little story. I thought it was handled pretty well, but like it's just kind of like it's one of those things where it's just like, ah, you could just tell where it fell short, Like if I paid sixty dollars for that, I'd be like, oh yeah, right, especially back then.
Speaker 1: I think about this all my man, that once upon a time all of America was at Palachia, you know, like all of America was that kind of scary.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to care about what you're saying.
Speaker 1: You try harder, you'll get to get there. Give me a few more reps of trying. All right, we hit the first question. Yeah no, not even done?
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, yeah, we had this episode is going to be our thirty so we got hurry up.
Speaker 3: That's all right, pleo tca road and he says, not a question. Great, get bye, But but I wanted to share a fun fact with you. In nineteen ninety one, m TV produced a promo for a cult called the sub Genius, and they were they were allowed to shoot whatever as long as the MTV logo was in it and have a wonderful evening.
Speaker 1: It doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: I'll just to believe you.
Speaker 1: You know, you could lie to me.
Speaker 2: It was like a television show.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 3: I don't know the we're gonna move on. I don't have anything to say that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the information, kind sir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe it though whatever, nothing surprises me anymore. Yeah, Batman Beyond is amazing. W B needs to burn rode In yep, says crowd fund. You guys need to crowdfund to buy the Raimy Spider Man two suit going for about one hundred thousand, one hundred thousand dollars. You see this, Yes, they're auctioning it off.
Speaker 2: Saw another person say yeah, you need to get it to wear it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would not fit me, but uh still anyway, I marketedly shorter than oviure has ever been.
Speaker 1: I think so we should that was born five.
Speaker 2: We should crowdfund it and then specifically and then you have to wear it like how many times?
Speaker 1: Like what do you think will at first?
Speaker 3: If I spend that much money on less you, I'm never wearing it. Yeah, that's going on a mannequins.
Speaker 2: If it's crowdfunded.
Speaker 3: If it's crowd funded, watch them not even throwing the mannequin in for that price.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even be surprised to that. It's like it's on ten grand for the mannequin, for the manuin suit. The suit's in a fucking trash bag they drop over front of your house. Listen, If you spend your own money, obviously you do what you want with it. But if it's crowdfunded, there needs to be conditions, like a certain amount of time just desecrating film hissery. Yes, it looks look first of all, it looks like it's seen better days. It's obviously the raise webbing is like deteriorated over time. It's unfortunate, you know what's sad.
Speaker 2: There's a possibility that you could get close to that money just for the meme. But then if you, like you needed a Canter treatment, you probably raised ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly, like it's a joke, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Thousand dollars, I genuinely.
Speaker 3: First of all, if if I crowdfunded one hundred thousand dollars to buy the Spider Man suit, getting that money.
Speaker 1: What do you do? What do you do if you crowd.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's protections, I think, yeah, but they're not as strong as you think.
Speaker 1: They would be.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you could, you could, You actually could get away with a lot on those things.
Speaker 2: Just lawyer it up in the in the description, yeah, you know, and then it's like, well, you misinterpreted what I said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even if you put in parentheses, this is a lie. You're probably it's probably good enough. You're it's probably actually good enough, because like, what do you didn't you didn't read what you donated like ten thousand dollars as this a person.
Speaker 2: But you stupid, stupid, dumb bitch.
Speaker 3: But no, I mean I would love to own something like that. But it does make me sad to see it's so deteriorated. It's one of those things where it's.
Speaker 1: Like it's had, but it's time.
Speaker 2: It makes sense.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's these things can't last forever, I guess, but it's a it's a bummer seeing it. Yeah, man, but rubber deteriorates. Specific The rest of the suit looks great.
Speaker 1: But Shay is fucking two hundred thousand. This guy almost said it. I mean I've said that, I've said that version of a song so many times. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Of course before I sang that, before you heard the real song, I was like guessing it.
Speaker 1: I was like, this sounds like, sounds like it's going to be this I think I have a premonition of coming to me. I'm seeing something through the force.
Speaker 3: Chase Johnson wrote it and he says, hey boy, it was Chris mentioned the Indian scammer video not too long ago, and I had to share Kit Boga's full highlight reel pure cinema. Man only speaks in peaked wave forms.
Speaker 1: I like there's one.
Speaker 3: I mentioned it on the podcast before too, But like, if you guys haven't you guys need to look up j C. Denton or dis X scam calls because it's so it's so fucking fun to watch those. The pre recorded lines they have for jac Dentnon are so good.
Speaker 1: When do you get a job?
Speaker 2: Let's see, boy, uh the man who comes.
Speaker 1: Hot Wheels rode in.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be a rough you're urethral muscle crazy.
Speaker 2: I ain't coming, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have to. I would easily. I feel like there's no sex drive strong enough.
Speaker 1: You gotta take paying killers the bust the nuts.
Speaker 3: I gotta take fucking morphine to fucking bust the nut because all my combs are solid.
Speaker 1: Hot Wheels beat that and he shoots them right onto the track and they do the loop and everything.
Speaker 2: They do the loop. I don't think I ever had a loop.
Speaker 1: Shit was fucking magical.
Speaker 2: It is cool.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 2: There's something about the texture of those tracks.
Speaker 1: They feel weird. They feel really prickled plastics somehow. Yeah, they were cool. I like it.
Speaker 2: Man, do you find the thing you were looking for?
Speaker 1: I'm getting there. What are you're looking for? Order?
Speaker 2: Ah, twenty dollars on here?
Speaker 1: Fucked up? Now that's yeah.
Speaker 3: Don't don't get it for twenty bucks. I think I paid like really cheap for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I can just find it a copy of it for like four You.
Speaker 3: Probably could find a used copy of it. Like, I don't think it's in particularly high demand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it for like four fifty uh, maybe twenty seven cents.
Speaker 3: The man who comes hot wheels right, He says it is derogatory but also kind of endearing. You know wrote, what's your favorite album cover art?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a good question.
Speaker 3: By the way, I haven't I have an idea for an extramo. That's not what you wrote in for Sorry. An album art contests have people submit album art.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 3: The thing about this is like, at one point in time, I think that would have been a fun idea.
Speaker 1: But now I just.
Speaker 3: I don't have enough faith that most of it wouldn't be a I generated you know what I mean, Like now that AI is the thing and you can just generate like fucking whatever you want. Like now it's the whole idea of like even fan art to me kind of is is a bummer because I don't I don't know how much of it would even be legitimate. But I understand what you're saying. I still have to figure out my album art. I saw haven't settled on it yet.
Speaker 1: I the best album art, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: If I don't know, if I can shout out some ones that I think we think are good. I really like Fleetwood Mac Rumors, even though it's just them, there something about the posing that they're doing that's like really like iconic frow where there they're both on the black and white and like one' kneeling and then the other one's yeah.
Speaker 1: Stool, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I love like that.
Speaker 3: There's something about the image of it Rumors Fleetwood Mac. Yeah, so there's yeah, yeah, like yeah, like I don't know, there's something about that. It's good, really simple. I there's a lot of them. There's I think there's the slip not one where the guy has like the benef his shirt over his nose.
Speaker 1: I think that's slipnot or is that that's not slip? Do you know what I'm talking about? You have any clue what I'm talking about? Are you thinking of?
Speaker 2: Are you thinking of that?
Speaker 1: Is it all like kind of greenish or blue? Not blue? Which it's like, what are you thinking of? I forgot?
Speaker 2: There's like a guy, the guy, he says, has like a shirt over his.
Speaker 1: Bitter something over his nose. You can see part of his nose and he's kind of looking downward.
Speaker 2: That's I don't know. I don't think that's might.
Speaker 3: Uh never mind, my Nirvana's got to be up there, flower boy.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: Although I like the one, what's the I like the I like in Utero more personally, I can't.
Speaker 2: I follow this artist and like, I'm sorry, I can't remember his name because I love his art because he's done a few. But this is like my favorite album cover is from a band they're not active anymore, called Nodes of rain Ver and uh, like this is uh this is this came out in like maybe like two thousand and two or something like that, and like this guy I follow him, I can't fucking remember his name, and of course you can't, like it's a there's no way to find like, oh, let me search through my followers to find this guy because I wanted to shout him out, but I can't remember.
Speaker 3: But like this, Uh, it's always weird, right because it's like, yeah, the mirror it's too bright.
Speaker 1: Backwards, like yeah, it's yeah, they've got a really high tech show here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, funny, it's funny that we have this insane sophisticated setup for switching the cameras.
Speaker 2: But there it's just like here, there's.
Speaker 1: I like this. It's not an album covering. It's pretty simple. But there's Century from h from Earl Sweatshirt and fucking Mike that song even though it's super simple, it's just a century, like a typical century from like like medieval times, nothing special about it. But then there's also good. There's good Kid, Mad City Nugets and Mad City by Butterfly Butterflies. It's just iconic good.
Speaker 3: There's uh, actually think El Camino is pretty good too with the Black Keys. It's just the van Yeah, nothing, it's nothing, crazy, but like.
Speaker 1: All good kid is. Also it was also the Black the Black Limo.
Speaker 2: I think, uh, Sergeant Peppers, Dudeargeant Sergeant Peppers. Oh yeah, that's a pretty fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: That was a pretty It feels fucking weird, like I was like, what drugs? Like, holy fuck, I'm pulling.
Speaker 1: Up pro fast.
Speaker 3: It isn't I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I love nineteen ninety nine by Joey Badass. His album cover is really nice. This old of like what the city was, the two little kids.
Speaker 2: You can't do this without drugs. This is this is so crazy.
Speaker 3: It was the hedge thing. It is insane. Abby Road is probably up there to them walking super iconic.
Speaker 2: They were just like, I don't know, they just walking across.
Speaker 1: It's funny. There's like a Beatles one that iconic. My wife's over there. I gotta walk across the street to Beta. I'm gonna go beat that bitch of the death.
Speaker 2: Take a picture of us as we're walking over to my wife to Beta.
Speaker 1: We're all gonna Beta.
Speaker 2: It used to be and I used to be in a hip hop group called Philosophy. Uh I am Ahilasophy music group. Right, and we wanted to do like an Abbey Road time thing. But then like the guy that was like the main dude, there was a producer and everything. He had to be like, what is it?
Speaker 1: What do you call it? A?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Why don't I want to say contortious?
Speaker 1: What's the other thing?
Speaker 2: I don't know, QUI contrarian?
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I know it's not that, but my brain is like, it's but you wanted to be a contrarian.
Speaker 2: So we were all facing in the right way and then he like turned around and then took the picture and like, we're not using this, you fagg it. I was like, we're not using this because like it was just we just wanted to do the actual thing. And he's like, oh, I'm gonna turn the other way and yeah, we're not using this. It pissed me off.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's there's probably a lot.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: My personal favorites are like rise against ones. There's ones that I like, particularly the unraveling I think looks fucking crazy. The unraveling and appeal to reason I like for different reasons, but like the unraveling the art I don't know who the artist is.
Speaker 1: But Logic has a really good one unraveling. It's like just like a dick right thinking, I love this fucking looks.
Speaker 2: It looks so fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Interesting that art looks very familiar, right, Like, I don't know, I think he's like a I think he's like vaguely famous now, but like, yeah, rise against the unraveling and then appeal to reason.
Speaker 1: I like, although like appeal to reason is kind of like a Hodgepodge. I think no pressure is my favorite one for Logic. When he's like falling, I'm like, oh, that's really cool. Yeah, Like I don't even know what the fuck I'm looking at. Then there's like Dave's one for the Invincible soundtrack. It's really cute. It's just him as an invincible character.
Speaker 2: I don't really like this band the used Oh is it the one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So they have the exactly this one. Yeah yeah yeah, So like Alex party or I don't know if it's party or part day.
Speaker 1: I have no fucking idea.
Speaker 2: I've never heard his names. I've never heard of yeah, yeah, yeah, but like that guy, he's one of my favorite artists.
Speaker 3: I found him. I didn't know he did that out on that art. But I saw his h he has this arcle that looks fucking completely monstrous, Like it's like, you know, I, I think you showed me that I must have and I was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: And I found him. I was like, this guy fucking is like he's around here, he's local. He did the used yeah use, and I'm like, that's a great band.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. It's to me.
Speaker 2: It's it's the voice, it's the singer here, it's too it's too so.
Speaker 5: Here right, Yeah, it's did.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't crawl like liquid Liquid Sword. Oh no, only Cuban Links. That's my favorite album cover, Only Cuban Links for only Cuban Links. Really, I love that ship. It's it's it's so violently hip hop from the nineties, you know, so aggressively New York hip hop, so aggressively like whoa, It's it's very warm and threatening. This is such an aggressive ass fucking cover. Bro, what album I can't remember that.
Speaker 2: There's an album where these dudes they're like in front of like a house or whatever, or at least it's like a suburb street and there's a girl that it's just turned around like like kind of like like in a tork position, just asshole spread. It's an album covered.
Speaker 5: Do you know what that is?
Speaker 1: That Atlanta? Obviously it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be hard to find crazy, the.
Speaker 1: Way they all bare, asshole open looking at it. It's I can't.
Speaker 2: I wish I remember who it was, somebody maybe listening. Maybe I don't know how to find it because if I there's just gonna show me.
Speaker 1: It's gonna show me my recently looked up porn, which it's not it.
Speaker 2: My recently look up poorn. Ye likes Mike. I think it's Mike D'Antonio. I think his name is the basis of kill Switch Engage. He does all the album art. He does really good. At the end of Heartache, I thought it was a really cool one where it's like, uh, I think his girlfriend or somebody at the time was holding uh, just in this this paper. Maybe it was a styrofoam heart and.
Speaker 1: They just put a bunch of like nails in it and put red pain on it.
Speaker 2: Look really cool, really cool, great album. Fucking two thousand and four was a fucking great year for music.
Speaker 1: There's awesome. Yeah, that was this Paramore's album with a Hayley just in it, and I'm like, I just love this is this is her?
Speaker 3: Which was that?
Speaker 1: I think I think that one is, uh, we're talking about it not Riot? Right has said right the second and maybe the first one says rite all over it? Yeah, maybe the first album.
Speaker 3: So the first one just Paramore.
Speaker 2: I think the first one was like all we know is falling, isn't it? All we know is all we know is falling? I think is the third one?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You might be right.
Speaker 2: Actually I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let's look at Paramore.
Speaker 3: Is so weird because I feel like I know a lot about them, but also like I know nothing, Like I don't even know what their albums are called outside of Riot.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of going insane because so the self title album is twenty thirteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it might be Paramore. Then let's see, so Paramore the twenty thirteen one, it's the two people and her.
Speaker 1: It might be a song. It might be a cover from one of her. Oh maybe it was. It was a single cover.
Speaker 3: I hate that because you can't get that. Those are ones you can't get like physically, you know. So it's like even like, if there's good art for a single, it's like, what what what use is this?
Speaker 1: I've a bought physical music. It's so goddamn longest crazy.
Speaker 3: I buy it every now and again just because I feel like it's good.
Speaker 1: Wall I just bought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love an album.
Speaker 1: I love an album on the wall.
Speaker 2: I just bought something yesterday because I was talking about it. It was a Headbanger's Balls, like these volumes that they would do, like MTV two had the head Banger's Ball Show, And so they started releasing CDs, and the compilation of the first one was fucking crazy, and I was like, I don't I don't know what I did with mine, So I just.
Speaker 1: Bought it in I don't buy I've never bought cassettes. Really, I've always been like, not a cassette person. I've never I've never bought. I only not cassettes.
Speaker 2: Uh, vinyl, Oh, vinyl.
Speaker 3: I was collecting vinyls until I, uh my record player broke. It broke because it was too.
Speaker 1: Hot in my car.
Speaker 2: Crazy like it actually it killed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it like get destroyed from heat too. Yes, I had. They don't ship them.
Speaker 3: They don't ship them in the summer in certain places has so fucking hot that it just melts the disc, which is nuts.
Speaker 1: So many of them was destroyed on.
Speaker 3: Old t like that like does not handle extreme temperatures well in general. Like my Nintendo, Like I was so mad when my parents put my Intendo in the attic, know about it for years, and I was like, where's the Nintendo likes know what I meaning, Like, there's Oh, it's in the attic. I was like, it's in the attic there, and it's puddle. That's what's so fucked.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's like the.
Speaker 3: Endurance of the machine is fine. That like none of the internals work. It even says on every single e S cartridge you can look if you have them, it says, don't store in extreme temperatures. And it's like, you put you put this in the most extreme temperature possible, uninsulated room at the top of the house. Yep, God damn it, it's only two hundred degrees or minus ten.
Speaker 1: I want to iron a fucking y shirt.
Speaker 2: That's like, and it works.
Speaker 1: You would put this shirt in the record player You're gonna live in scene years ago.
Speaker 3: It plays this, it plays the music that plays the music perfectly, but every lyric is shirt shirt shirt over.
Speaker 1: The shirt would be frightening.
Speaker 3: It would be that would do this work that implies a lot about the about the world.
Speaker 1: It would It would change too many things. It's like realizing fundamental law isn't the mental at all. You're like, oh, I gotta leave now.
Speaker 3: Cool, we got to rewrite new laws of physics and cool, no one's gonna bound and vibration and gay ships.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's like surviving a night with like monsters and being like a ship. No one's gonna believe me, and all my friends are dead, so I'm just alone. I gotta hunt monsters now killed your friends? To what people are gonna think?
Speaker 3: That's what I would think, That's what I would know.
Speaker 2: In fact, it turns out the monster with you, the monster dies like think.
Speaker 1: You did it. It's like.
Speaker 2: We're running late. We're supposed to ship by third rate duelist with a fourth rate deck.
Speaker 1: Road in.
Speaker 3: Amazing, how little I understand about what that means. Remember remember Jay Leno voiced the crimson chin. That's true insane insane fact. I hate that didn't sound like him, I know, which is impressive. Actually, you can do something yeah.
Speaker 2: Dummy, as big as stupid.
Speaker 1: That's my real China does kill USLF.
Speaker 3: You see, he calls him a fairly odd parent.
Speaker 2: Uh like, what the are you?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 3: He says, My question is what do you guys think the biggest snub for Game of the Year in game awards history was mine? Personally was Ghost Shima losing for Last of Us? Uh to Last of Us part two? Thanks your thanks, your filthy pig rapist. Right, well, relax, it seems like an insane thing to say. First all ghosts one Ghost was not. Yeah, ghost was good.
Speaker 1: What game's up there for?
Speaker 3: I feel like I remember one year feeling like, oh, I think God of War one year where I won on one year where I was just like.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Which one the twenty eighteen or yeah, twenty eighteen, I don't remember what came on.
Speaker 3: Well, twenty eighteen was Red Dead Red spider Man.
Speaker 1: That's what I was mad about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people I remember a lot of people were mad about Spider Man.
Speaker 1: I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know God of War is better than Spider Man, but uh yes, I think so, because I I was. I only I actually didn't. I never played Spider Man again funny enough. Yeah, I enjoyed the out of It's good, but you get it like the thing, the thing.
Speaker 3: So here's the issue with that, right, is that God of War Winning implies, let me sat the table, Spider Man is is probably the best game, like as far as like a video like a video game, ass video game, something to play and kind of just enjoy and be like, oh, this is fun. Moving around is fun. It's a really good story that's like really tight. It's probably the best in that regard. But God of War Winning implies that, well, that matters, But what matters more is actually like the artistry and the profundity of like how it's written and the storytelling, which is crazy to me because if that's if that's part of it, then then clearly Red Dead you know what I mean? Like God of War doesn't make sense in either category because if you're judging a game just based on how fun it is, Spider Man's probably better than God of War, I.
Speaker 1: Think, if you're going but if you're going by artistry, then.
Speaker 3: Like Red Dead clears right.
Speaker 2: They don't have a set of rules and they go by a certain vibe that they're feeling. This year, we should give it to this person, give it to this game because that conversations with Claire is thinking about Claire, because.
Speaker 1: Well then it's like, clearly Claire would win if they were that. But if we're going based on video game, don cong wins. Yeah, that's right. Yeah, the reason why it's even put up there, that's the game.
Speaker 3: But see, that's the thing is that like, see, it would be like if if this year, right, those two games came out like and then Death Stranding one and just like no, like well I like that Thranding a lot.
Speaker 1: No, you know what are we doing? It doesn't do either better than either. Yeah, it would be very right. That would really man, that was Jim would have been up there, like it doesn't stop, stop, give me to somebody else. I don't want to be up there.
Speaker 3: I think he'd be like, I'll take it. Du would come back, he would grab it, be like but you know, you guys are this in my collection? You're stupid, You're stupid.
Speaker 1: I'm by people didn't I didn't even make a game.
Speaker 3: I just recorded live action footage of Norman Reads doing a bunch of sh it, and I just predicted how you would press buttons. Completely accurately, in which case he should.
Speaker 1: Definitely. Yeah, Dream is such a fucking character, dude, because I feel like talking to him is like talking to it feels like I bet it's like talking to Abbed but Japanese. You know, I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: It's like what you're saying, I really understand. Yeah, I've translated that into something that makes sense in my head.
Speaker 1: Yes, you ever, like really thought about the concept of like ma anything really? You know? You know I made that flame man was about homosexual, not exactly a flaming man. It was snakey trying to escape it. I'm lying, but you thought it was true. You're stupid, stupid immediate least saying but everybody is sounds like I guess, I guess definitely not being in Japanese part yeah, or even or anything really even know he lied about that crazy speak English? I think he can do I know, I evinced. I know I know he can because one of our friends met him and he didn't speak English to our friend, and then when he walked away, he spoke English to the guy that was there with him. That's hilarious. I wonder what's hilarious.
Speaker 3: He's like, let's get out of here American eyes perfect. It would make sense he's I'm obsessed with American cinema unless he just watched everything everything dubbed Norman.
Speaker 1: You want to get some pizza? You want pizza. When someone comes in the room.
Speaker 6: Uhet, he's like, oh, he's literally making Japanese up on stage, and no one's around the correct no one, no one who speaks Japanese.
Speaker 3: Tars correct him, like that's the GiMA, that's actually just Japanese.
Speaker 2: Now it's correct.
Speaker 1: I like the idea that they just don't panny being confused. There's only panting to Americans, and every Japanese person's like, what.
Speaker 2: Did you say?
Speaker 3: He just said beach ball, whale, exploding face of.
Speaker 1: Everybody and people.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's very like, it's very good to be here throating him. Come here, I need toppy right now.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Struggle.
Speaker 2: Looks so hard and it doesn't matter. He's getting closer closer.
Speaker 3: Game of the Year winner, let's see, let's yeah. I think last year people were upset because Blackmith Wukang didn't win.
Speaker 2: It is a good start. I hope the other one's better when like the new one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope the new one.
Speaker 2: I'm sure the new one will be better. I I just I had fun with it, but I don't I don't have no desire to play it ever again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to put Obama mode in that game. Had to do it. You did it, had you put it.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know that your racist on a level that not even like racist star you know, like they even they wouldn't go through the trouble even they wouldn't go through the trouble of just putting like this Obama monkey funny funny.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: The last year last year for Clarity, it was between last year it was Blatro Eldering Shout of the Arch Tree, which what the fuck are you doing? Yeah, Fantasy seven revers Blackman Pu Kong metaphor, and then at Yeah, which makes perfect sense to me as somebody who played.
Speaker 2: I think that's what makes me think that don Ky Kong has a chance, right it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I could see it happening, and I wouldn't be mad at it necessarily, I don't know enough about it.
Speaker 1: I personally would prefer Claire to win, but I wouldn't be mad if Clint.
Speaker 3: Dong Kong Claire should win. I think you guys, I would prefer for no other reason, like even if don K Kong Banze is really good, I just feel like the fact that, like everything about Claire from the fact that they just found righter on Reddit and they just found some random SoundCloud urs. It really is like a garage band almost. Yeah, that they just made this fucking great, too.
Speaker 2: Impressive to not celebrate that at the highest tier. Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 1: Throwing pin out of wall and turning into a beautiful pitcher and be like, oh that's insane. Yeah right, it would be unfortunate. It'd be like, well, funk, what the point of trying if this is If this isn't the best I think. I think the scenario. I think it got its notoriety and it's opened up people's minds to like, you know, trying our professonal RPG stepping out of the two places that's been for the last fucking since. The conception is being a j westn Arberget. It's in the fact that it's like a new place, going to France and being super French. Yeah, the voice actors being fantastic, the story being awesome, the combat being uh, the freshest twist on modern RPG combat in a fucking long time, I feel like, but I do want it to win. But I think Donkey Kong is a special game experience. It's like one of those Nintendo moments where you're like, oh, should I I remember why they have the respect they do. They don't deserve it anymore exactly, but every now and they make things like this, it's like, oh, this is really cool.
Speaker 2: I guess that's the only thing in the back of my head that makes me a little bit like fucking Nintendo. It's just I have a little thing that this buzz in the back of my mind that I'm like, I can't.
Speaker 3: I just can't justify by that thing, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to give y'all any flowers, because maybe maybe I'll try to.
Speaker 1: I would never like, I can't.
Speaker 2: I used to borrow consoles as a kid. That's actually never as an adult, I haven't considered that by your own Yeah, well, to me, I'm like, it's I feel like it's even better now because I'm a responsible adult that could replace it if I broke it, versus being a kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's actually mega irresponsible. As I used to lend out my fucking game boy advance. Yeah, like yeah, whatever I'm not playing is right now.
Speaker 2: I'm playing.
Speaker 3: I'm on PS two right now. And then the fact that they always came back is like only once did it not my PSP. My cousin took it. But that was really more because I just didn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Really that was like deep into three sixty and I was like, I'm not playing my PSP anymore.
Speaker 1: I keep for going to get a PSP. They're just so expensive.
Speaker 3: They're just in that realm where it's just like it's it keeps it's it's not it's not break the bank expensive. It's just a lot for what I know will be like a tricky kind of I'll play it like once in a while, I can't put the second the second I get wipe out, the second I can get wipe out pure on the steam deck easily, by the way, not fucking moded on.
Speaker 1: It's really not hard to modesty, it's not hard. It is actually so.
Speaker 3: Brother the steam that doesn't even turn on sometimes and I use it so like I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not trusting that.
Speaker 1: Ship to make the new one. Whenever they make the new one, I'm really excited.
Speaker 3: For that that new Xbox. Then that new Xbox Handheld's fucking like eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, fects what easy? Yeah? Like like literally it's somewhere around there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Well, the leak was that like there was a lower base model for like five or something, which.
Speaker 1: Is does the master chief show up and beat the funk out everybody that's meaning to me?
Speaker 2: Or what is it beats your pep to completion?
Speaker 3: What is.
Speaker 1: Locks my dollars?
Speaker 2: Bro Okay, I bought a gaming laptop just because it was it was on say it was eight hundred dollars and it was five hundred bucks, so I bought it, and I bought it for like editing and whatever because of the processor. It's everything's good on it.
Speaker 3: I didn't need the graphic card, but if for five hundred dollars, it's a fucking very high end graphics card. I forgot what it is, but it's pretty modern, relatively modern. I can't if I'm gonna spend that type of money on a thing, I'd rather just get this machine and plug a fucking controller into it or something. Eight hundred dollars I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they do that, Like, how the fuck did the console doesn't even sell like that? Why did they get a hand out? Like than Like what are they thinking? I don't know whatever, just went it?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 1: I wish they would just say, Hey, that fucking fat orange nigga did this, Like, just just say it.
Speaker 2: Why they did in something because they were like it's tariffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry. I wanted to be more just directt.
Speaker 2: Like it doesn't even need to We could stop with this civility because you know that we know this is bullshit. Just say it's bullshit. I'm sure some of the companies are just gonna jump on when they don't have to, but like, yeah, these tech people, they they're gonna have to because yeah, it sucks. Uh yeah, I just I just want I just want to feel. I guess I want to feel. I want to basket. I want them to I want them to cater to my frustration.
Speaker 1: I guess you want them to be like it's the terms are fucking us and the fucking you and however, nigga, I want Sony to put that bitch ass nigga. They're more American out of our Japanese technically, so think they'd be fine. Yeah, they used to be very Japanese. Isn't that crazy? Remember that period of times when you're a super Japanese company and now they're like not really Sony. Yeah, they used to be like they used to be less so the Nintendo I kind of forget about it, actually, but now there's they feel like.
Speaker 3: An American company. But now I'm looking through like the a lot of the old Game of the Year winners, and it seems like it makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Like I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I went back to twenty twenty, so its Last of Us goes to Ushima Hades Do Maternal, which I actually think has it was a pretty fucking that was actually pretty fucking crazy. Animal Crossing New Horizons and found facis have a remake. Last of Us winning. Last of Us winning makes sense.
Speaker 1: Should have been animal It should not have been Animal Crossing. I think it should have been no games games peak, No.
Speaker 3: It is not really no animal crossing horizon. Even Animal Crossing fans were like, this is not this is good.
Speaker 2: But it's not.
Speaker 1: I think game was great. I think it wasn't as.
Speaker 3: People didn't like it as much as the previous Animal Crossings really yeah, I guess, I guess I don't. I don't, which is crazy because I'm like, bro, I hate I did this is terrible?
Speaker 1: Look, I think I think that was a lot of it's cute, but like what, I think a lot of people saying so, I don't think a lot of people because famously, so the d DS ones did not sell well at all. They they famous because the three D wasn't. I think that people said they. I think that's the thing that people are like, oh, yeah, I've this is we're better than the last one, and it's like you didn't play the last one, you're going to have someone.
Speaker 3: Well most people obviously most people. Yeah, but so I know from the people who played all of them were just like, yeah.
Speaker 1: I think New League was great. I think Newly was great. I think this one, because of the.
Speaker 3: Maternal was easily my game of the year that year.
Speaker 1: But Hades, I think he was a fucking awesome experience.
Speaker 3: Less It's part two makes sense, though it takes to think it shot you got Scared. It Takes two for twenty twenty one, Elder Ring for twenty twenty two, Baltic Kate three for twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: These all makes sense.
Speaker 2: Offer up as ads now, Oh that's sad the f this.
Speaker 1: I've never used off up.
Speaker 2: I like, I was trying to get rid of my PS four that way. I like it because PS five basically when that showed up. But I was like, I have no reason to use Craigslist anymore because.
Speaker 3: Yeah is getting molested in a fucking yeah, come come to Sudan.
Speaker 2: Picked up my fucking car FORTYSP. What are you talking about? Guys in a clean condition? PSP by itself not sure okay, it says, not sure if it works? Okay, why don't you check?
Speaker 1: That's what I mean? Like, just plug it in real quick, you bitch.
Speaker 2: This is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: What do you got?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I have anything to I don't know if we have anything to say about this, but this question is nuts. I want to read this question. Kingsin is verbally dyslexic road and he says, hey, they're boyos. What's the most inconsequential, inconsequential slash petty thing that bothered you about any of your exes? One of my exes is naturally gorgeous, like the kind that can roll out of it and still a great but for whatever reason, she photographed terribly no matter how could you look at any given animals, Every photo I saw, a look or took made her look borderline special needs. Much love to you, Chromosome Hortes as always, I love that question. I don't know if I have any answers necessarily, but like, it's a funny the concept of like being frustrated you're pretty girl that you can't show that you can't show off digitally anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really funny. The beautiful girlfriend is ugly in every video form, and I live so far away from my homies that I can't take her easily to show them. Yeah, they think I'm dating someone with down syndrome, but I'm not, I swear to guy.
Speaker 3: It's just the lightning. Yeah, it is the lighting that makes me look down syndrome.
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 3: It is funny seeing some people being very unphotogenic, but it's it's kind of like it reminds me of a I follow Britney Spears and she's all she does is dance in front of uh you know, she has her phone on like a stand and uh shitty fucking ring light and it's bad, you know, like she's she's not fucking an ugly person, but she the lighting makes her look so bad, dude, and.
Speaker 2: I don't know how she doesn't see it. You know. She even on one of her latest videos, she was like, oh, just adjusting the lighting and trying to do her lighting, and it's like part of the ring is in the fucking shot now, and it's just pride as fucking I was like, this is I don't get it.
Speaker 1: That girl makes me so sad. I don't even like talking about her. It's like, I'm just happy that she's living her best, crazy life. You know, the world failed her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we finally got it. We got her freed. She's free from the conservative ship. She not be controlled anymore. But now she's just being crazy, you know. But like she's free. All she does is go to the beach and dance in her house. And I'm like, hey, she made played the money to do that.
Speaker 1: Why not It's insane. And she's like, she's like probably one of the most influential music people, like in our lifetimes, pop in for our lifetimes for sure, and it's like, damn, dude.
Speaker 2: She did a lot many her I hear bangers all the time. I'm going to like, uh, grocery stores and stuff. So very uh because every once in a while I see the influence of us. I think about some pop artists and I don't hear their music anymore. And I was like, oh, it's crazy. It kind of like there's a lot of them, Like say even someone like a Ya. I know Bieber came with an album, but when I think about like a Bieber where I think he was a very iconic and a very famous and popular musician.
Speaker 1: I don't hear his music anywhere. I don't think we'd ever hear it because we're grown men.
Speaker 2: Well even I'm just saying, like going on a setting, like I'm comparing it to going to everybody goes to the grocery store. Everybody goes to the mall.
Speaker 1: Everyone goes in.
Speaker 2: You always hear these certain songs like I'm hearing even like some of her least popular, like was that one. Uh, She's so lucky, she's the star. It's like it's it's it's one of her least it's not wonderful. But I'm like, I'm in the grocery store and I'm like, oh, they're playing that one.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, Like honestly, I don't know if I would be able to clock a Justin Bieber song if I heard it. Really, that's kind of the thing too, like because I don't listen. I never like the only ones that I'm aware of or like the hyper like baby the baby one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's it. Really, he has some good ones. I just can't think of it right now.
Speaker 1: He has one lessoning girl, heys freaking. I'm actually a fanta.
Speaker 2: I was actually a fan of his, So that's why you were Yeah, I was, Yeah, he has something when he was older. I'm talking about within the next within the last five years, he has something that I was like, oh, this.
Speaker 1: Is really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is weird, but it's very strange. Yeah, I don't think it was good enough. I don't think the music was good enough to justify like it was an adult liking it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like it wasn't like I wasn't a fan of his when I was like in high school, but he made like purpose and I was like, this is a good album. I have to Yeah, where are you now? That's a good song? Freaking what you call it? I know there's one.
Speaker 2: There's one that I think it's actually good.
Speaker 1: I just can't think of it right now, That's what I mean. Yeah, I Love Yourself is another good song.
Speaker 2: Justin Biebar you were here, Alex Jones got on the rant about Justin Bieber. No, it's fucking great.
Speaker 1: You see that impersonator that uh.
Speaker 3: In Vegas who like impersonated Justin Bieber and defrauded a bunch of casinos. Was he was in Vegas and he was like pretending to be Justin Bieber and he was like doing all these like impromptu shows and like running up a crazy tab as Justin Bieber and then he just left, so fucking awesome. He ran up like a ten thousand dollars tab that is probably like which in Vegas is like eight shots.
Speaker 1: He used the bathroom twice in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, millions.
Speaker 1: Oh love yourself, Love Yourself. I said you said that one.
Speaker 2: I just didn't it didn't catch on, you know, that one when you didn't go and love you. So that's a good song. It's yeah, I think I remember it being good.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's a good song. I would never listen to it, you know what I mean? Yeah, like I would never put it on. Yeah, but like I guess that's like that that's like that Paul McCartney one that he did with like Kanye West, like now I'm for five seconds from Man and like that's a good song. I would never I would never be like you know what I mean, you know what I would really want to listen to right now? That Yeah, there's I just acknowledge that there's like that's a good melody, that's like a classical christy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I hear I have my playlist has gone from like twenty thirteen to now, so and I'm just going random like when I'm taking shower, I hear all kinds of fucking songs. Yeah, me too. Yeah, because my playlist is like a thousand songs. Now, it was like a fucking jackass. I should have definitely split it up now, up a little bit.
Speaker 3: I should have done if it's too late now now I'm because it's.
Speaker 1: Too much work to go split it up now. Right, So it's like, fuck, it is this what it is? I just add shit to it.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not going through because I think mine's like thirteen hundred songs and I'm like, I'm not going through thirteen hundred songs and deciding whether or not.
Speaker 1: This belongs to crazy that it has my phases of life where it was like me, like my hyper odd future phase where I was angry, upset about shit and I was like, I'm gonna really get hip hop in the most grassroot sense of it. Then it goes from that to like anime music, and then eventually it goes into like my super gay gay afro soul music phase.
Speaker 2: You're gay, Yeah, you're a gay phase gay.
Speaker 1: Afro soul dude, like kitchen and ship. That sh it is like very much so like gay club music, modern gay afro.
Speaker 2: We had an afro and you were gay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's clown afro, but only you don't pick out if we have an afro.
Speaker 1: Because having an afro is a lot to maintain. It's cool though it is.
Speaker 2: I usually have one in when I was sixteen sixteen.
Speaker 1: I don't know when I carried on my hair and I just don't care. I'm gonna cut my hair actually probably really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty. It's it's uh, you know you're looking there. You ain't a seating niggas around you, just fucking we're just just ridicule.
Speaker 1: If there was, I would have my hair done if there was my hair being done immediately. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Same, That's why I wear a hat because I don't do no my hair either. It's like I even say, I always say, I'm like why I have hair? Why do I even have hair?
Speaker 1: I literally have to like fucking condition my hair and brush it for like three hours. It's then pick it out. It's it's so I so need to I gotta get it.
Speaker 2: It's gott of. It's starting to get to the point where it has the parts that are ready, and how hair just falls.
Speaker 3: Out naturally, it gets tangled, it gets tangled that well you know how like I know what you're saying, but it sounds like like something that somebody would say if they were trying to cope with the fact that they were.
Speaker 1: Going they're going bald.
Speaker 2: I just feel like there are sometimes like clumps the hair just fall out.
Speaker 1: That you say that you have curly hair, your hair clumps together and it breaks.
Speaker 2: Well, No, it's just funny that like since it you know, it's easier for someone that straight hair, they don't notice it. They'll only they'll notice it in the shower, right, you'll see like it but then like it gets caught. So now I have the hair that's that's already out and it's caught at the and it's like, oh god, damn it, I'm just too lazy to pick it out right now.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not that I'm too lazy.
Speaker 2: I can't find my pick because I just moved and I was like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know who it is I have, Like so many people are moving right now, Jalen's moving.
Speaker 1: Summer is the time to move, even though it's like the worst time to move.
Speaker 3: It's like it's not the terrible terroor like winter is the best time to move. It is depending Obviously, if you're in Vermont, maybe.
Speaker 1: That Oh yeah, but never mind winter, you hiding under your bunker in Vermont. You walked help you both sucks? Got a course, it's not I've been up and down. It is a weird thing to say. Of course, I'm up on a course dankger.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: Of course I've never bought.
Speaker 2: Of course he's been to Vermont and he's hang out with me, and we almost got molded by Biss. We almost got mold by Bess. It was probably my fault on account of I was wearing salmon shoes.
Speaker 1: He was wearing salmon shoes. So he's on a campaign trail.
Speaker 2: You stay tastes so good when he's been wearing the salmon shoes all day. Trump, will you stop gnawing on my feet?
Speaker 1: It's like going to sugar fish.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I love it. Could you please stop that right now? Get out of here?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, hold on.
Speaker 1: I I liked German supplex a dog through several flights of a building. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Somebody asked a question that I thought was pretty funny.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I lost you, but we're gonna I'm gonna ask your question anyway.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's very out of here.
Speaker 3: Do you think do you think that we, if our lives depended on it, we could smuggle a monkey through t s a.
Speaker 2: A monkey.
Speaker 3: You get the choice of monkey. I'll give you the choice of a monkey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, small little monkey, spider, monkey and lemur. Actually that's way better.
Speaker 1: Is not a monkey though?
Speaker 2: Shut up?
Speaker 1: And then so we do that. Also bigger, bigger, they are bigger than spider. We get it. We get are they I don't know, very slightly.
Speaker 2: We get a chimpanzee.
Speaker 1: That's worse.
Speaker 2: We're talking about grillas like we're talking about monkeys with tails and ship. Yes, okay, so we get a small little baby monkey, curious George.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we give it a monkey.
Speaker 2: George is a monkey.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have a tail.
Speaker 3: I thought he did have a tail. I thought thought, I actually don't know, make a parents staining thing. I could have sworn it's a chimp.
Speaker 2: Well, so he's curious chimp, not curious George.
Speaker 1: George curious. I remember I remember seeing this in third grade, this image of the third grade curious George discovered sex. I remember seeing that when I was a little kid, and I remember it being graved in my brain too.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the fun seen that means?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was a long time ago, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if I can recall that. What the fuck did I just do?
Speaker 1: I did that incorrectly? It was like, this isn't this find it? I remember seeing it, Like he's like looking up at like a picture of a torna back and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: He was like, you know what, I'm gonna challenge myself. I think I'm gonna be able to find yeah, this simple Google search. Yeah, the fucking the sea of curious George sex things that must exist.
Speaker 2: This is not what I was expected to find.
Speaker 1: Oh man, is it just him fucking yellow hat man is Yeah, it's some yellow that's actually worse. That's actually worse not explaining this perfinitely making out with this motherfucker? What is wrong with people? That's pedophilia and b shall at the same time disgusting.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, really, I think I've ever seen you laugh anything. It's hard to talk about.
Speaker 1: I just was not. I wasn't expecting to see that. I was thinking of the meme I was when I was a kid, and then it just was that the first one. That's the Oh my god, passionately kissing that makes me so sad, It makes me so unhappy. Oh my god, oh man.
Speaker 3: Laughing is so stupid? When do you think about it? Like, why is it that when we find something the air music, we can't stop ourselves from shouting because.
Speaker 1: It's it's a I think it's evolutionary.
Speaker 2: What about that is good?
Speaker 1: I think the ones that didn't do it die from not being happy enough, do you the ones that I did it?
Speaker 3: Dang, Everything that couldn't laugh kills.
Speaker 1: Itself when it gets smart enough to do you ever.
Speaker 2: See monkeys like prank somebody like saying like there's like a bunch of monkeys in India or whatever, and then there's like a tourist and then they fuck with it and they all go crazy.
Speaker 1: They go crazy.
Speaker 3: I've seen monkeys like do what I think they think are pranks, like taking a rat and bashing it into a wall, and then they're like, yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 1: I think it's really interesting. How like animals still show mammals still show like excitement. Sure, yeah, Like a dog gets happy and runs around in circles real quickie, and like, why is it?
Speaker 3: I love the human the things that we have, the shared traits, the idea that a dog wags its tail when it's happy.
Speaker 1: That's not real, right, I think it is. But I think how can we know that? But I think it's because it understands that we notice that it's happy. From that, I think it's like a thing that we develop together.
Speaker 3: It just I just don't understand how we how we how we would know that. I feel like we're kind of improvising this. What do you mean It's like, how like, oh, when they look you, they're kissing you. It's like I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Man, Well they do it to try to calm you, though they do lick you. How you know that, Well, it depends because it because if like let's say, like if in a controlled space, right, a controlled space, people that usually are like going through a lot of stress, their dog comes to them and licks their face in attempt to try to calm You see that constantly, like oh, and that dog comes and it's like, oh, you're going through something, and it can tell your board to something. You probably read your like your body language, and it comes over to you and it's like trying to be near you. I guess I can just just thinking.
Speaker 2: About olcomes Razor. When a dog sees you and it's energetic and jumps on you and starts looking on you.
Speaker 1: What what does that signify? And you see anytime it does see you, it wags its.
Speaker 3: Is like our brain recognizes these patterns and we're looking for it where there may not be patterns.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Because I just don't understand because like that implies that they're kissing everything they lick.
Speaker 2: No, you use your tongue for multiple things.
Speaker 1: You have to think because because just like we do.
Speaker 2: People, we use our tongues for different things. We also there's people that are making out, they use it to I.
Speaker 3: Always looked at it as like they're trying to like because because they don't rely on their eyes, they rely on their senses. Yeah, you guys, look at it is like they just look you as another way of like sniffing you just to make sure you're you or fucking whatever.
Speaker 1: Their eyes are one of their senses. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: But they don't if you see a dog, like if a dog shows I can't remember like the specifics of it, but like they can see you, but they don't know you're you unless they can smell you. Not exactly, Yeah, straight up, Like they'll look at like people in mirrors and not or like in photos and they're like that's not that means nothing because they're not there to smell.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: But like even hearing, like if you hear you like on the phone or whatever, like they don't react.
Speaker 1: Well, my dog has seen me through the window and got excited that actually saw me walking through the house.
Speaker 3: Because you're through the window, You're not like, well, that's at seeing me though she's not smelling me or anything, she's visibly seeing me approach. She absolutely smells you, so there's also they can track people for miles. You always they can smell you outside of a windows. But have you ever seen a video they attracted direct they've seen the.
Speaker 2: Video of Like, so there's these kids that are so they're watching Jurassic They're watching Jurassic Park, and then the fucking velociraptors are trying to get the kids, and the dog is trying to protect the kids. It's watching the show and it's very like trying to get to the kids because it's like this monster's trying to attack the kids, or say, our French this French bulldog, my French French bulldog. We're watching Ghostbusters. And then when the fucking the statue the statues come to line or whatever that motherfuckers he starts like immediately starts wanting to attack it and stuff. So they can see very well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I don't know what. I think. You fall in water and they literally jump in the water to get you. I think I think we've developed.
Speaker 3: It just kind of sounds like a wives tale like or like what we would like to believe about dogs. More than I feel like I've seen it. I think it's observed kind of to me, like Yeah, I don't know, because my dog licks me all the time for no reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's for But that's for it's for the like they have different reasons for doing certain like say, if you see a dog licking a carpet excessively, it's extremely stressed. It's an extremely stressed and an anxiety inducing thing. Usually it's hungry. And it's like, these are things that people have studied for a very long time, and it's fucked up when people don't notice these things because they don't. Most people don't just because they don't study at they don't care. They just oh, I have a companion, and then they miss all of its social cues. But like the one thing there's infection thing, there's like the cat rubbing on you. It's not like trying to test you or something. No, it's actually in a I am.
Speaker 1: That you like, I like you?
Speaker 3: Yea, there's there's then a cat does that and then you reach out to pend and then it scratches you and you're like, well, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: If you have a shitty cat boundary towards you cat, it's an existing great.
Speaker 2: My black cat never scratched me, never scratched me because you're both black. That's exact, it's exactly what happened. No, but I think I think I think it's very because like it almost sounds like the Okham's razor, where it's more of that's It seems like an easier explanation to me than like like oh it's it's something else where.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, right, it just feels convenient that we just knowserved.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's I don't think it's convenient.
Speaker 2: It's just like we we all grew up together and then we all developed certain cues to express that we're excited, we're happy. Like animals can do that too, you know, like when my favorite thing is when animals like like when they moan, like say like something like everything like moaning moan in a way that it's like like you know, you ever hear a baby like like like it wants something, yeah, And sometimes like you'll hear a dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it does it. It's like it's like it's doing the same thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's like I love when you the shared traits and I'm like, so the way they express their joys in a different way, like you know, the wagging, the the people say it's smiling, but it's more of just like like it's not an actual smile, right, Yeah, it looks like it looks like but it's still it's it's like it's like, ah, like it's just more vaguin.
Speaker 3: It's funny how they can almost communicate. And yeah, it is funny because my dog will be like it'll be like seven pm or something, and it's like that's the time for a cookie or whatever, and so if she's not getting it, she'll be like not to be in the middle of the room like demand it. And it's like it's so weird to see that because it's like you're smart kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like it picks up certain things. They they've just evolved so next to us that they're just gonna have some of their behaviors to us. Like when you say some confusing them and they look in a confusion, they.
Speaker 2: Do the confusion thing like so I'm like, it's sure traits. And then there's certain things that are I guess they're different, like uh, like the like the what are they the rottweilers or whatever where they sound like they're wanting to kill you, but it are actually like relaxed.
Speaker 1: And you're like, yo, what is that the.
Speaker 3: They spin up a crunched baby head.
Speaker 1: It's weird, man.
Speaker 2: They're only relaxed after they've completely bald.
Speaker 1: Something like the meme of like the germanshover walking around like this dog can smell gay people. And the dog walks by the guy sniffed him and he sits up and looks at him.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, bro, you ever seen those hunting dogs?
Speaker 1: Where are they? The blood? What are they called?
Speaker 2: I don't know what those are called? Are the neighbor's cat?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Grant up the tree because they got a new dog. They got one of those dogs whatever, hunting dog and I've.
Speaker 1: Never seen that before.
Speaker 2: And the dog went up to the tree and did the bunny thing, and I'm like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: That must be I've never seen that in person. That would suck me up a little bit.
Speaker 2: It was crazy because I was like, oh, it's like I've seen that like cartoons or whatever, and it does it and I'm like, bro, how co.
Speaker 3: That's like a feigning goat type situation where like it's it's hard to believe until you see it, right, you know, It's like, why would what the fuck that's very stupid by the way, that terrible mix. That's how you know evolution is stupid or like you know, like that there's no design to any of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no intelligence design, there's natural design. Natural design is dumb though design nature.
Speaker 2: Things fall where they things fall where they are.
Speaker 1: And then some things adapt and and some things just die out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something people like back in the day, whenever there would be like a lot of religious arguments online, we always be like, well, we like we're here to observe this place and how perfect it is for us, and even beyond the fact that it's clearly not for us because the sun gives us cancer and all this extra stuff, like things would only be like, we would only exist in the capacity to observe the world at all if it just so happened to be relatively good enough for us to evolve this long, like if the world was like the argument is like usually like, oh, like if we were if the world wasn't made for us, like we would be sitting here being like, oh my god, the sky's fire, it's like and like, you know, the air is barely breathable.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, we wouldn't be here at all. You wouldn't have been we wouldn't have been developed at this point. Yeah. Yeah, it's only it's only hospitable enough for us to be able to endure living here, that's all it is. Yeah, it's not meant for us.
Speaker 2: You know, we had to we're able to exist on We had to build and do so many things to be able to actually survive.
Speaker 1: And literally we've damaged it for everything else. Yea, So like quite literally like us existing probably beyond comfortably, Like we can live comfortably without doing some damages we do, but for us to exist in the way we do now, we have to outwardly destroy the area of other things exist. It's cool, which is insane. Dumb people are people.
Speaker 2: They're not thinking it's whatever, it's fine. They're not thinking that their pastors being like the world is perfect. Now, give me little children, you know what I want?
Speaker 3: I want them on my cot next time, next time I want to see next time I see a sermon like that. Yeah, I want somebody to just Unleasha Casawary into the into the function.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? What his ever heard of? That sounds? Is that a dinosaur? I mean just kidding, Yeah, just kidding, dude. I've had concents with my pastor about dinosaurs in the way they talk about nancads and crazy. It's like they're like, there wasn't the Lord created the world. I'm like, you're dumb.
Speaker 3: And it's so interesting because like I grew up in such a weird, like very it's a very religious place, but like we understood the big bang.
Speaker 2: Was there, like they had to like straddle this line of like school.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it was.
Speaker 3: Well even in the church that I went to, like our kind of like church that that I went to was a very like kind of like a lot of I guess people in like the South or whatever, like they would consider it like neutered or something. Yeah, because it really was unironically like like I'm pretty sure like we had gay people go to our church, you know, like.
Speaker 1: And it was like, yeah, just gay people are crazy for doing that.
Speaker 3: It is kind of wild. Like they were just like, yeah, I just love your neighbor and whatever, just don't be a dick kind of like it really was.
Speaker 1: On ironically that, yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was one of the things where it was more of a community excuse.
Speaker 1: I appreciated the.
Speaker 2: People that were defying God's orders, you know, like, oh, we want a church. We're gonna be you know, God's great and everything like that, We're not gonna follow all of his rules because his rules are actually very cruel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're gonna just it's it's it's it's good to have to A person.
Speaker 2: Who's smart thinks that.
Speaker 1: But that what happened to me. I was like, I believe in God, but the Bible can't all be real.
Speaker 3: It's just community and structure and like some kind of you know, moral framework. And I think that's really what it is. And it's just the easy it's the easiest fast track to get there.
Speaker 1: A lot of people.
Speaker 3: So I think a lot of people who even might not believe in like the deeper stuff just kind of see those aspects of be like we could do something with this.
Speaker 2: Maybe if we were smart on average, we would be able to be like, oh, we can have we can have these communities in so we can have secular communities.
Speaker 3: You could you could like find that from like d D. We're not nobody's out there. No, everybody's like everybody's like, everybody's have to get me. We're we're not there yet.
Speaker 1: We're not.
Speaker 2: We're not everybody is to get you. Remember if we'll ever get there. To be honest, I think I don't even know if we'll ever get there. We won't remember that.
Speaker 3: Everyone is to get you no matter what. Don't turn your back on it. Don't turn your back on anybody for a second.
Speaker 2: We need very isolated uh, Like say, like Australia is a giant continent with like twenty million people.
Speaker 1: That's how you get there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You have not that many people, very spread out to where it's like, oh, we had a massacre with guns. No more guns everyone. Oh we're increasingly more secular. One of the most secular fucking countries or places on Earth is because it's very little. People were very spread apart, and it makes it like, you know, you can't control people as much.
Speaker 1: Take I think the thing is that we need to have people that are like genuinely very much so willing to be radical in that sense. The problem is that the engineer is someone like that is the fucking feat to be like, oh, this person understands like create this guy to be the person that becomes president and does all the right things. But at the same time it's going to be like, how the fuck are we going to do this without someone interfering and fucking it up?
Speaker 2: Well, this is the only interference you need is just a lot of stupid people to do the bidding for you. And that's why this is such a turtle to be However, many three million plus three hundred million plus people live in the United States, and you're like, all right, so many of that. Yeah, nine hundred million people in the United States, eight hundred million of them are retarded. How do you get on this holder? How do you get over this hurdle the situation? How do you get over this turtle where it's like you just get on the news. You can get caught red handed lying about every single thing and it doesn't matter. I was just listening to podcasts and I'm like, oh, you know all those doomsday people that like have oh this date and then it doesn't happen and they don't lose any congregation. It is crazy. Yeah, They're like, yeah, we ain't off day.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, And I'm like, oh, well, I think I think that's happened. That's it. They figured it out and they got up and be like I was lying about all that ship. I'm going to fuck everything over for you guys. You' all lost stupid.
Speaker 3: We gotta read the names.
Speaker 2: I think we should just jack all publicly.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, go ahead read the names.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, we're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons. Now, remember you two can get your name right at the end of the show. And a lot of these are terrible name I hate having to read, but it's what you pay for. So here we are Patreon dot com, slash is snark tank, praise the Load, snark tank dot shop for.
Speaker 1: Praise my load. Splat, splat, splat.
Speaker 2: Bring me that kid on the third pew, she's looking MODI fun pew. Yeah, you know the church pews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just hate that word. I like it, yeah, because it sounds like what a gun does.
Speaker 2: Wait, what was that the thing with the fingers. Here's the church, here's the steeple, open the door, and here's the people.
Speaker 1: Do you remember how to? I think I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I remember your fingers here.
Speaker 1: I think it's like this. I think it's like this. I think it's like it's like like there's the and see.
Speaker 2: Like here's the church. Here my fingers, here's the church.
Speaker 1: Switch camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I was fine.
Speaker 1: I think it's like, here's the church, here's the steeple, and then you do this and then open.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's not right.
Speaker 1: So it's like this.
Speaker 2: I think it's here's the church, here's the steeple, open the door, here's the people.
Speaker 1: I think it's like that. I just fed my phone up. It just the church.
Speaker 3: Here's the church, and here's the steeple. Open the door, and see all.
Speaker 2: The people, see all the people. Always, here's the people.
Speaker 3: Let un, here's the person going upstairs. And here he is now saying prayers.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I don't know that part.
Speaker 2: You don't have to say the word.
Speaker 1: I kind of have to. That's my body, bring me more children.
Speaker 2: This son of mins.
Speaker 3: That was like, you know what that reminds me of? Do you remember back in the day somebody said this? Recently, I saw this on a TikTok and it blew my like took me back in time. Fucking somebody singing that I believe I can fly. I've been shot by the FBI.
Speaker 1: All I wanted was a chickensiaid I got some colige greens, dude, It's I do remember.
Speaker 3: I do remember it wasn't even apparently. It was just like people naturally can't alight. You don't have to keep going. But like I believe I can die, I believe I can fly. I get shot by the FBI. All I wanted was a chicken wing, but instead I got went to Burger King or something like that. It was just like these dumb fucking but I remember, like every the fact that somebody on TikTok knew that like there was old is old, I understand, but there was there was never like that was never on a TV show, And that was never like on a YouTube video that like YouTube wasn't around, So like.
Speaker 2: How the fuck how does that happened?
Speaker 3: How did Yeah, it's like a nursery rhyme somehow, and it's it's in it's like straight up PTP insane peer to peer. Yeah, anyway, we're gonna read the name B. That's back when like I bet somebody in the audience just had a fucking brain blash. He back when you minded when I used to touch the children.
Speaker 1: You'll chill.
Speaker 2: Now they keep trying to get me in jail. I like the little like fake laughs, dude, that little hot thing. It's uh Southern Baptist church. So you have that Southern Baptist churches. There's nothing better. Yes, so there's nothing better. The white pastors do it too.
Speaker 3: They weren't even fucking Baptists. That's what really bothers me about that whole thing.
Speaker 1: What the hell you say?
Speaker 3: They never baptized anybody, Most of them don't baptized ship. I think my The first thing I saw was like in the holy water, there was a there was a horse, there was a hose, and I'm like, all right, this is bullshit.
Speaker 2: I'm like, fucking I'm like seven years old. I'm like, this is all its water that didn't holy.
Speaker 1: Like God, God love water. Now in this holy water, that's what they say.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, no, No, you're not baptizing that filthy, fucking you know, pond scum, like you're not. That's disgusting as half water. At least get some fucking purified water.
Speaker 3: And then it's just a pool full of aquafina that they baptized me.
Speaker 2: If they did that, I would have been easier to hook him.
Speaker 3: Probably they gonna read the names. Please count me down, please for throwing more to one Kobiba bouncing on my lap, hop my mom's labor duration would agree. It's huge. Blow that bitch Cindy's head smooth.
Speaker 5: Off, smooth off, smooth, smooth, blow that bitch's head smooth yea, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I love that song.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I love the darkest spider.
Speaker 1: Word Kids Aren't Right is one of the best fucking punk songs ever. It's a good one. Yeah, really good song. Uh.
Speaker 3: Words that actually have no rhymes one amongst Neil Degrass Tyson's stopping time for the mars bit, I'm the Elmer Fudd of sexual Assault Texas. Read Delta Texas Read Delta Gamma Benny, Benny Yahoo and the Genocides TM.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Benny who in the Genocides like Berry King more than Wendy's I do Barbecue is so much better. Dude? Did you see what he said recently?
Speaker 3: Benjamin I actually didn't even see that podcast Like.
Speaker 2: This was like it wasn't on the podcast, but he was like, if we wanted to do it Genosaw, we would have done it in We would have done it in an afternoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's so first of all, insane thing to say. Second of all, yeah, that's how you get away with doing it is not doing it in the obvious, most bloodthirsty, most indefensible obvious, Like if.
Speaker 2: You're a thief, you don't just bulldo someone's house and then start robbing ship.
Speaker 3: You go, yeah, you don't like make eye contact with somebody, reach into their pockets and steal it. You do it fucking subsively in a way that gives you plausible deniability. Obvious, like the idea that they even went to that defense is insane. But it feels like it feels like it was a bet, Like I bet I could say I I could say this and get away with it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I feel like I deeply feel.
Speaker 1: That I bet you could. I'll give you one. I'll give you five dollars if you say that on TV and dope, but.
Speaker 2: It gives you any ship for it? Well, five dollars dollars, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: That sounds great. I can use another five dog.
Speaker 1: Everybody can always use another five dog. Y'all around too close? He said that that that convince me that there was a dog somehow, and yours get too close. You're talking about you guys? Do you like my cols? Cause for the gouls stop it.
Speaker 3: Literally last week guy literally fed this toddler last week. Why is it still crying?
Speaker 1: Squimp? Is bugs?
Speaker 2: Clamuel esquire.
Speaker 3: The third, why do people judge us ass and feet munchers?
Speaker 2: Well, if you're eating as, you're a diabolic Nobody is judging acid anymore. That's like, no one cares about that anymore.
Speaker 1: If you're eating as, you're diabolical.
Speaker 2: Not really, because it's kind of like anything else. If you if you wash up, you're fine because like literally like kind of like you were like eat in generals. If you're if it's dirty, that's gross. But if it's washed up as fine, it's literally anything else. It's all psychological. It's like that because there's no feet.
Speaker 3: Feet in particular.
Speaker 2: Feet is one of those things though when you look at it, I just you know, that's to me, that's very niche because people most people like butts. They see butt cheeks and like that's cool. Whether you're gay straight doesn't matter, you're gay.
Speaker 1: The thing very yeah, that's niche. One.
Speaker 2: That's the one that like even me, I'm like, well, I don't see why it makes you hard, but okay, if you must, if if you I ain't judging it.
Speaker 1: I actually I want to hype up Jojo to start selling some feet picks because it's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers make money off of feet, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: I made way more than I should.
Speaker 2: Have my feet or I just feel like I can't even imagine people because my I'm flat flooted almost and my feet are wide as shit, and I'm like, I don't think I have.
Speaker 1: Feet that.
Speaker 2: If there's if it's like bowling, if there's somebody into flat wide feet, hull at your boy.
Speaker 3: Well the thing is too, It's like these are the people that like, do you want to interact with these people? Well that's the other thing.
Speaker 2: No, But if they give me a significant amount of money, I don't sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I just think, like, why somebody off from me five hundred dollars for underwear and I was like, you should.
Speaker 4: Have done it.
Speaker 1: I would have done That's a switch.
Speaker 2: I would have I would have done it.
Speaker 1: No, I've never gotten any weird.
Speaker 2: Offers except for the thigh stuff. But like I already said, I was going to do that, but I've just never felt I gotta bias morphine.
Speaker 1: Man's shame. I'm like, it's not good enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why do you anyway? You sir a guild master. Let's move on, Beatles, Beatless, Beetle Girl, Calumboria to Columbaria. Already Captain America into the Captain America verse, Spider Man. Spider Man did it, so why not? Yeah man, next into into the Captain verse. It'll be Captain America, Captain, Captainza, Captain Captain Israel's Captain Israel. Captain's a real character. Also, yeah, yeah, Captain Israel.
Speaker 1: Of course there's the world. And they were like, maybe not, is there there are there other captains that aren't Israel in America Captain Brain, but that's the captain. Brain is like, not, that's James Gordon or whatever his name is. James. Is that his name James Gordon? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't I actually is that right?
Speaker 3: I think if it's what you're thinking of the karaoke car guy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's he's Captain James Gordon. But then I was like, if it's the person you're thinking of it, you're right, you know X one, what do you call it? Silock's brother. That's that's Breddick, Jimmy Breddock brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, still waiting on Chris to get his ADHD meds. Uh, swing to get some glasses, and Derek to get gay. I have I have ADHD meds.
Speaker 1: What do you mean to get gay? I'm there, He's there.
Speaker 3: Sweet is the only one who wasn't kept up his end of the bargain. Yeah, crazy, it's crazy. It's funny that he said he would, and then and we were like, no, you're not, and then we're we were obviously correct.
Speaker 1: Gay saw Goodman is slipping gay.
Speaker 3: Two rats in a trench coat, Sam Porter bitches burping a baby so vigorously I sere its back off from repeated slapping.
Speaker 1: Whoa?
Speaker 2: Is it just the sheer friction of it cooks the babies?
Speaker 1: Back up?
Speaker 2: My mom my, mom, shout should a baby.
Speaker 1: Hand is hot? Your hand is hot? The heals you're the baby's cloth? After this two thousand times before you're done being birthed.
Speaker 3: Berserker beatles, big bunchy, Uh, Chris, the kind of n word to install Falmer nude mods, reckless rhino, the sloger to why so dirty Holocaust denire, I hardly know her fresh and fittler. Uh gonna make this soldier boy bite the digital curb? Whoa h the goon moon domination, the Baron Saint Bear's thing was never a Mandel effect. It just really means people never knew how to fucking read King ass Ripper's arch nemesis, Queen Pussy Queefer, Derek not chobving his innocent hashtag free him around. That agent is showing uncontacted ribes AI generated beasts to funk with him. Corinth sending his most fucked memes to Kingston's Twitter d ms until he tells me to stop. Sween acting like a chibby uh mo anime ship hasn't been a I don't even know what this means. Sween acting like chibby mo anime ship hasn't been a staple since its inception is hilarious.
Speaker 1: I don't know what any of that means.
Speaker 2: Probably m o E.
Speaker 3: I'll you know what I defer to your expertise. Yeah, Brandy Hutzele, Well, we still are made of seed.
Speaker 2: This is my come. This is my come.
Speaker 3: When you feel my dick look into my eyes is that one?
Speaker 1: This is my this is my words, come.
Speaker 2: Words.
Speaker 1: There really is no worse music.
Speaker 3: Blonde, blue blue eyed German Man recommending nine souls to everyone still waiting for Silk Song. Well six well, bad timing brother, Silk Song is out and assume basically September fourth. I can't believe it's coming out in two weeks. They were just like they vanished for seven years and then they were like two weeks.
Speaker 1: They said it was like, oh, we just were kind of working on it, so that's why we didn't release it. And it's like that's not a good enough I mean, you know what, I respect this song.
Speaker 3: I respected because they were just like, you know what, we're a small team. We made him ship ton of money off of the other game. We could take our time with this. No shareholders were bringing down our next to get it out. We kept adding shit to the game because we thought it was fun and uh, we could be the dick. We could do the dick thing and announce a release date for like several months from now, but actually, you know what, we're at a point now where it's, uh, yeah's pretty much done.
Speaker 2: You could play in like a week.
Speaker 1: Literally. The only thing people were asking for was just fucking tell them what's going on.
Speaker 3: I think they said they couldn't do it because all they could say was that we're just we're still working on the.
Speaker 2: G That's fine, that's that's not like, but hey guys, we're just popping in where we're letting you know, like what we've been up to.
Speaker 1: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 3: But I think it it did help them to not say anything, because now there's like a mystique around the game that there wouldn't have been otherwise.
Speaker 2: I think a lot. I think what it did the same thing that happened to Attack on Titan, where it there was so much more hype for it, and then when it finally started getting the ball rolling again, people just were already kind of like, yeah, this was cool, but I kind of the hype.
Speaker 3: I think they would have run the risk of doing that if they if they came back and said it's out in like five months or something like that. But the fact that they came out and they were like, hey, guys, it's out in two weeks. I think a lot of that kind of like oh, well, I don't really care, I.
Speaker 1: Just lifting for it, like it coming out so soon definitely did ship to help the perspective of it. The problem is that it's it's.
Speaker 3: Not going to live up to the hype.
Speaker 1: It took a lot of people, A lot of people probably don't care anymore. That's what that's literally, No, people don't.
Speaker 2: Absolutely if just look at what people are saying, look at it, like say, Joe is one of the biggest fucking fans, and just even yeah, absolutely, she's got a fucking that dumb beetle I bought it for. But like she's got all this memorability, she's got all this stuff, and so.
Speaker 3: It's like chastising for something that you did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, but like it's just one of those things where you can tell, like, oh, she's excited, but also she would have been much more excited years ago. But I'm saying the same thing happened, the same thing happened Attack on Titan, where it was just unfortunate it took so fucking.
Speaker 1: Long and it also was asked, and definitely even if.
Speaker 2: It wasn't though, so many people were already gone from it because it was like the excitement was. Man, I remember, I couldn't go anywhere without seeing a dumb Survey Corps fucking hoodie.
Speaker 1: You know that shot on Titan the manga. The show skips the most important part of the manga. Well, it's it skips the whole part where Aaron gets radicalized, that whole ship is not It just comes back and he's.
Speaker 3: Like we should because he was just he was over there and they were like I gotta ragalized being over here.
Speaker 1: What's up? And it's like that shit happens. It isn't just it's fine. I didn't need it. I don't. That's that's the best part of the show. I think the ending of Attack on Titan is awful, like it's truly a bad ending, but I think I think it's whatever it's I didn't hate it. I didn't hate it like a lot of people. I just I was.
Speaker 2: It just was to me, this is if you take this long to do ship, this is exactly how it's gonna end up. I just it's not like fucking like whatever whatever winds of Winter is gonna be. It's not gonna be what people want. Absolutely, It's just like it's just it's not gonna be thirteen years. But that's that's not gonna be that.
Speaker 3: That's why I think the quick release is like smart because it does kind of undercut the weight. It does a little bit because now helps, but it's not going to it's still more interested has already been. I'm more interested personally now that there, now that it's out immediately.
Speaker 1: But you're not.
Speaker 2: You're not the fan base though.
Speaker 3: No, but that's but that's what I'm saying, Like, if it had if they had kept doing it, and if they'd be like, all right, it's coming out in the year, and then it's like and then it was just here, I probably I don't think I would care as much. But now that they're doing basically a shadow drop, it's like, oh, this is kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: But you probably want to cater to your fan base more than the person that might casually pick it up and then never fucking care about your right.
Speaker 3: But the fan base really only cares if the game is good and that team is small. That team is so they've they've already made Matt Mountains more money than they can ever really need.
Speaker 1: So like there, I understand what you're saying. Theead of doing what they did there set, they didn't show us anything anything all those years. I'm still gonna play the game. I love how they didn't show us anything for seven I think you're not going to game is good. I played the game, but I think if they.
Speaker 2: Can't, I feel like people. It's like when people forget how they got to the dance in the first place as soon as one of the most disrespectful things. I'm like, all right, yeah, you're an artist, I get it. How the fuck did you get here by all these people supporting you? And then now you're just going to turn your back on them by not giving a fuck? Well, like me, it's one of the most disrespectful things. Again, here's the lens that I look at it from.
Speaker 3: Right, I think about Halo two and Halo three, right, Halo two ended on like a cliffhanger that was like a borderline insult to a lot of the people at the time because it was just like, damn, I have to wait three years to see this game not even fucking finished, doesn't have an ending. It's insane. Now, people don't think about that because you could play all of them in a row and were so far removed from like that period of time.
Speaker 1: Time time time.
Speaker 2: I be honest, though, I think that was pretty normal for games around that time. That's just how they were made. Well, like Got War two, one of the biggest cliffhangers of all time. I mean, all these Titans climbing up the fucking Mountain Olympus, and then we had to wait years to finally experience.
Speaker 1: A long time.
Speaker 3: Actually particular forgot of word three right, but two. Halo two specifically was like, I get what you're saying. There's a because there's cliffhanger.
Speaker 2: Ending more a bigger cliffhanger than Halo two.
Speaker 3: The final Halo two is the biggest cliffhanger probably in history. You think I don't yadeo games because everybody, everybody was furious, everybody. I it was the one mark that everybody was talking about in the reviews is like it doesn't fucking end. It leads up to you don't even end. The Chief that you know you don't end the game is Chief because that level got cut because they couldn't finish in time. So you just end as the Arbiter and then like nothing happens. Really, he's just sneeze on a ship and then he goes like sir, finishing this fight, and then it ends.
Speaker 1: The egregiousness of it. I think it's definitely crazy. Definitely.
Speaker 3: I've never heard anybody complaint like.
Speaker 2: How uh well, I don't think you weren't listening. Maybe you weren't listening because like, there's I.
Speaker 1: Can't know any things about that now.
Speaker 2: If I even saw yet, it was fucking retarded, dude, Like, trust me, it was.
Speaker 1: I think. I think.
Speaker 2: It's just more of a like if they ended it, I would have rather had to end it before they showed that part, like, because it was so like, literally they're climbing up to fuck each other up and then it ends, like, bro, I don't what Right before it was kind of like they did the same thing for Mass Fact two, except for the Reapers were still on the way and it wasn't like they were there. Imagine if they were there they landed on Earth and then it ended, you'd be like, what the fuck are what are you talking about? It was like it felt like that, but we don't need to compact, don't. What I'm saying is like the narrative they're saying that they for people don't talk about it anymore.
Speaker 3: Like people these types of stories don't really They only matter if the game turns out fucked like Duke dukem.
Speaker 2: Forever or something like.
Speaker 3: That game is that game's story is centered around the fact that it took like thirteen years to build this thing that was ultimately mediocre. Yeah, I think as long as how people forget, I agree.
Speaker 2: I just think that, uh, the the goodwill has been burnt, and so it's like, oh, we're gonna make another game, they'll be like. I think it's just kind of how it's it's the burnt. I used to Tackle Titan as an example. People were burnt the fun even if a Tackle Titan came back with a roaring vengeance.
Speaker 1: But that was good.
Speaker 2: But I'm fucking burnt out, dude. Like there's so so much media, there's so much shit coming out all the time that it's like you taking so fucking long. The only people who can really do that seems to be a fucking bat the photo. Yeah, yeah, they seem to be the only ones who can really do it. Yeah, because even with the people being upset that has been the I didn't I'm not a soul like I didn't playing this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you think because Hall and I only had one game, they could they very well could establish themselves as the type of studio that could do that, Like we don't know what what that next game is gonna be. I doubt I personally, I personally doubt that because I look, I like toll and I thought it was fine. I didn't play it that deeply. I kind of fell off of it kind of quick. It didn't grab me. But so I'm not really in the audience.
Speaker 2: But you know, well, we'll see I'm being cynical. I actually it would be a pleasant surprise if they were like, everything turned out great, They're there.
Speaker 3: You know what's too It's like they're doing a lot of ship that like would be red flags for other people because they would just be like, we're not gonna do reviews.
Speaker 1: Uh, just fucking play it.
Speaker 3: Which like if if anybody else did that, like, oh, that's either a show of incredible confidence or yeah, you don't want to know.
Speaker 1: I mean, their last game was a great Like last Game is such a good game. I don't I can't understand. It's gotta be gonna.
Speaker 2: Be very good in the way that they handle it, And maybe it is. Maybe they're that confident.
Speaker 1: I'm intrigued, like this rules imagined much to make it better because it's a great game.
Speaker 3: I'm intrigued by the fact that they just kept The reason it took so long is that they just kept having ideas to add to the game. That intrigues me because that that's like a level of freedom that they have, which I'm curious. Yeah, that'd be crazy, right, I thought the first one was kind of boring. Really, Yeah, the beginning of that game is kind of slow.
Speaker 1: I guess I can't. I don't.
Speaker 3: It's one of the slowest starts to any metroidvania that I've ever played.
Speaker 1: For surely, like easily, I think they on the same pace. I don't think. How many do you play? Played all of the famous ones?
Speaker 2: Police played every single one.
Speaker 1: I played all the fames, every particularly every metro advantage, even like the axiom Verge games. I played those two.
Speaker 3: Did you play Guacamele?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that I played one is great. I love it was cool, way faster than I think. It's just the the set looks more dreary, so it doesn't seem as I think the very well might be true, but that still ultimately results in the experience of what I'm talking I think the only problem with Hollow Night, like genuinely is that there's not a direct marker of where you are on the map exactly. If that was in the game, the game would be no problem with it.
Speaker 3: Now that well, now that it's happened two weeks.
Speaker 2: I think I might.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna wrap up Mafia and then I might, just because I know I have Hollow Night somewhere. I might have it on switch that which sucks. I don't want to play anything switch.
Speaker 1: But yeah, oh yeah, the regular so that's probably rough.
Speaker 2: But well, Hollan, I will be fine.
Speaker 1: I just don't.
Speaker 2: I just don't like using the fine. The switch is just. But she's a key person. I'm surprised she's playing it on Switchers. Yeah, she's she.
Speaker 1: I cannot go back to fucking mouse a controller for anything other than what I have to play on controller. Yeah, because M and K is hilarious.
Speaker 2: My thing is, I can't I like to relax. I cannot get it. Sit back like I like to be in my computer chair and I kicked my feet up and with my controller in my fucking lap.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't do this MK. I don't feel relaxed like that.
Speaker 1: I only can play M and K like I play M and K shooting games. I don't know how to play an M m K game where I'm relaxing anymore. You can't have that ability anymore.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: But like like I played BG three on m K and like that game is like not exactly the most stressful game unless you have really stressful moments in combat, but for the most part, it's more of an explorative game. So I'm kind of like not tripping about that.
Speaker 2: Was a little it's it's it's complicated for me because I still liked playing with the controller so I can chill, but.
Speaker 1: In navigating with controller it feels probably.
Speaker 3: The wheel and cycling through the wheels is a little rough. Well that's a PC game for sure. Yeah, But like I play generally speaking, like I just I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: Because I played cod On. I recently started playing a little bit of cod On what you call it on m K. I don't know how. I don't know how people on to key but aren't divine because I'm a fiend in that game one for Mouse and we.
Speaker 2: Aren't they using like the best players are fucking oh yeah.
Speaker 1: But like I'm just I'm just I'm singing of the goeople playing. I'm like, how are you guys? Not? How am I doing great in this lobby? I don't play these games on fucking people you're playing with are playing on fucking platform. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know you can.
Speaker 3: You can't activate its even if it's not cross platform. It's just you can be playing on PC and and then you plug in your your career.
Speaker 1: That is also true. That's what I moving moving around everything moving around is a little odd at first because but then once you get it, you're like, oh, this is just better because I can I can slide back and look forward the whole time doing that. You know what, that's a game changer.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like I'm never getting a video game and I'm doing a mouse and key like like, I don't feel like I'm not playing especially Shooters Man for me, I'm just like I feel like I'm I'm not pewting pulling a trigger. Yeah, what is going Like, I'm not pulling a trigger?
Speaker 1: So lame I can.
Speaker 2: I'm way better at aiming, Like it's yeah, it's a joke, it's.
Speaker 1: Very you know, but like, I know, you've gotten so good at flicking and being really good at the stick. Well.
Speaker 3: The thing to me is that like aiming is so easy on mousing keyboard that it trivializes aiming like it's not actually a game and a little bit it's just kind of like it's a little just you don't have to. It's actually less of a simulation of actually playing a game and somewhere or less of a yeah, because like you're not going to aim. You can't aim a gun as well as you can point a mouse. Well yeah, but you could probably aim a gun as well as you could aim a stick.
Speaker 1: I think the relative. I think the fact that you need to use both the analog stick. Like the motion I have from using the just simply moving the mouse feels so much better than having to intendem use the control of any.
Speaker 2: Well, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: The thing they feel more comfortable. They just feel more comfortable in my hand. But that's the point to me.
Speaker 3: That to me, it's the balance where it's just like I feel like I'm gaining too much in precision and I'm losing too much in movement or like every other aspect, Like my aiming is great, but like using a d DR pad what is essentially a fucking DDR pad for everything else, but it's truly disgusting. Whereas like I'll gladly sacrifice some precision in aiming if I can gain some precision and movement. That's how I feel about it, because it's it's balanced in that way. I can trust people on count I've done it many times.
Speaker 1: I see, I've gotten pretty good at it.
Speaker 2: I'm not going I remember Halo two.
Speaker 3: I remember when I used to do the Halo two lobbies when they allowed for that.
Speaker 1: I don't know why it's not. It's crazy to me. That is the dumbest of that I've seen the video game ever.
Speaker 2: I they used to have they used to have the ability for lobbies.
Speaker 3: They used to have the ability on the Master Collection to have it so like invite only friends only, and then open so that people could just join you if you wanted. They got rid of open for some reason, so like I can't host those or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't It's very, very stupid, but it was. Those streams were hilarious. They were fun.
Speaker 3: But I remember doing a thing where it's like everybody was like doubt. They were just like you can't aim on controls, Like there's a skull that you can activate in that game where you can just and amist off and I just did it.
Speaker 1: I was fucking people up. It's ridiculous because.
Speaker 3: It's all that like you know you gotta know how to make up for the lack of precision, and if you know how to do that, then you're fucking golden.
Speaker 1: I think most shooting game, well, not the not the I call them.
Speaker 3: Really only counter strike and stuff like that in cams.
Speaker 1: Like I called I call hard and shooting games like the ones that are like just a step above call of duty, so like kind of strike battlefield, counter Strike Battlefield and called it are kind of I guess, but like those kind of shooting games, those kind of shooting games better like are like where you have to like it's just about your aim. Those are just aiming based games. It's not about your positioning. Counter Strike is am based, like it's well, positioning matters, but it's more about how good you can aim. Up posted games like Destiny and Halo, it's map awareness and understanding physics of the.
Speaker 3: Map that battlefields in between there I think.
Speaker 1: Lot into it, where like when I'm playing, like I can aim now, I don't need to worry about me knowing the map hyper well. Someone turns a corner and if they're not looking at me to turn that corner, their head is gone. That is what it turns in.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean, you know less of the game because it trivializes it.
Speaker 1: I agree, I guess, I I guess I understand the reason why people you don't need to know.
Speaker 3: You don't need to know the map layout because it's not important to you. I could just click I clicked the heads, and if I dies because I didn't see them, it's never like, oh I'm dying, because.
Speaker 2: Like if I was doing PvP, I would that would do mouse Ki.
Speaker 1: I just don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't fuck with people anymore because especially I'm so far behind and I don't want to catch up.
Speaker 1: It was like it's not as hard.
Speaker 2: I hadn't played tech in six. Sorry, I didn't played Textant since six. And then when I went over to Nikki and Jordan's and I was sampling eight, there was the updated. Because I didn't even play seven like I would. I just played a Kuma and then I fucked off because I just want to try a Kuma. But uh so I tried eight, and then there was I didn't know what was happening because they put some new stuff in the game. Then I was like there was like it was like a different fighting style or something I did. I didn't understand what was happening. I didn't get it, and I was like, I'm not I don't want to catch up. I was just like I know, like, oh, I was Brian Fury's my favorite. I know his move set like by heart. And then when I first started off, it wasn't doing the move sets, and I was like, what what did they do?
Speaker 1: I'm scared. I just was like I'm done, like I'm not gonna catch them.
Speaker 3: Well speaking, the street Fighter is the next name? Yeah, oh my god, yes, Jury and Lune. Give me those grippers. Oh yeah, they are feet feet women like time.
Speaker 1: Chris.
Speaker 3: Chris is a cutie. Do you funk with t girls?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Wait wait, wait wait, Chris is a looney.
Speaker 3: Chris is a cutie. Do you funk with tea girls?
Speaker 1: Do you funk with No?
Speaker 2: No, my gut says probably not.
Speaker 1: I haven't yet.
Speaker 2: I think I think it would be I think it would be scared when it comes to the final I think I.
Speaker 3: Can't really I could. I would be fine up until that came into play.
Speaker 2: Post post operation, they have the gender what is it called the reassigned No, no affirming affirming, the gender firming so now it's it's all pussied up, you know, it's.
Speaker 3: All whatever they do, because I wouldn't know. Then at that point, well if it's I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: If actually I have nothing to go on, I really don't know. I don't even think I've even seen what that looks like. That That's why I was like, I don't have any so I don't I don't know, So let's just say so.
Speaker 2: Sacred argument didn't know. But she's says, I, I just want to let you know. I'm I'm a trans woman and I have a pot pussy. What's good?
Speaker 1: What do you? What say you?
Speaker 2: She says, what say you in your defense?
Speaker 1: Right now? I say, like, I guess, but like that's also right now you could be the crimes against trans people in her people? What say you defense? What I'm trying to do the That's what I would say, sky what trans people?
Speaker 2: Probably maybe and I could I couldn't. I can't say that.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine that necessarily, but I just think that ultimately, like that, I think that Dick would be a problem knowing even if.
Speaker 1: It's not there anymore, you think that it was there before might bother you.
Speaker 3: I think it just might confuse me. I just don't know how I would feel about it. And also like there's also something that if a surgery, I'm like, am I gonna break something? You know? Like I don't know, like how how well you're just in your like how like how well how well built is this?
Speaker 1: I'm sure you ain't fucking after hey, I just I don't think he's in there fucking fucking donkey cong bananza and is fucking slapping around and mess up.
Speaker 3: Well, only one way to find out, ye here and then your applications call applicating got them's biggest divas? That's crazy Trump's comically small penis in swings, huge tooth pictures with pop cy Alice first definitely not bug Zilla powering up with eighty thousand gallons of mall uh g t A four swing set glitch officer.
Speaker 2: I've been watching so many things of the swing set glitch is you notice that that filter where the I love that film they put on a little jacob and like that must sound crazy fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: I always see those pictures that that filter used whenever like some dude commenting on somebody getting fucked up like they like fall down.
Speaker 1: Like damn exactly how it sounded. Yeah, now this weight and went out here and got a beat like the fucking damn motherfuckers chicking. What are you doing out here to make it? You shouldn't been doing sh you got folded. Those videos are funny, some of them are just explosive damage. Damn. I have a good idea.
Speaker 2: There's a ghetto fights is one of my favorite fucking ghetto fights too, specifically, I'm gonna chop it up, put it running through that filter.
Speaker 1: What is that filter? I haven't I don't even think i've like I found it.
Speaker 2: It's on Twitter. Sorry, what the fuck? It's on TikTok. I don't remember what it's called.
Speaker 1: I'll find it again.
Speaker 2: I gotta find I'm sure I'm TikTok for sure. It took me a minute to find it.
Speaker 1: But I know what it is.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make everything funnier, even though it is just it is really it is jingling keys.
Speaker 2: It is, you know, it is maybe even less than swing.
Speaker 3: Set glitch officer bislike blacks, wait, bislike blacks.
Speaker 1: A stupid officer dislike blacks. Stupid. It's like that naked gun. Oh yeah. Yeah, he was like you saw literally of people. He was white. Ah, your brothers. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fun. The gun took me out, dude, the gun, the gun scene.
Speaker 1: I remember ate the he ate the gun. Dude. That's at the beginning.
Speaker 2: That's at the very beginning. It's a funny movie.
Speaker 1: It was like, yo that I think it was more jokes per minute than the previous ones. Actually, probably it was a lot. You might be right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was at dude, I'm telling you that the windshield one with the bees and the and the balloon and then they were they were crossing the street with a windshield. It fucking killed me.
Speaker 1: That is so dumb to.
Speaker 3: Get resealed, even if you're getting like, great, it's fun.
Speaker 2: It's a fun movie. I'm glad. I'm glad they made it because it was so Yeah.
Speaker 1: You went in the theater.
Speaker 2: How many people were there?
Speaker 1: A lot? Like it was really full.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine was full too.
Speaker 3: It's weird, right, being in a theater where like people are laughing. Yeah, like that that's like a weird like very novelist.
Speaker 1: Just laughing constantly. There was the beat.
Speaker 2: Also funny seeing some of them, some of the nuances the people didn't catch like I'm laughing. And then the people were all like these people are yeah, these people suck.
Speaker 1: Like the black guy's piece say, let's get retarded in here. That's actually yeah, that was actually.
Speaker 3: When and then he comes back to when he comes back.
Speaker 2: The other way was that was good?
Speaker 1: The funny The funniest part in that movie is the part of the fact that the guy that the villain was not getting the joke some of the times too, So it was like, oh, yeah, I would And it's like he's like, so, so, what's what's going on next? And I'm like, this is so fucking good man. I was a good movie. Man. I'm really happy they brought back a classic comedy like that. It'sn't make another one. I think it's just stop here. Yeah, I don't need more of it. It was.
Speaker 2: It was cool to see it.
Speaker 1: Though that's not gonna happen, of course not. Jack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm doing my best Jack w FM for what is a gay?
Speaker 1: What is he gay? If?
Speaker 3: If not for him gay, then he gay? Amazing, very amazing, amazing, God blessed, God blessed killed it led it. Imagine a lion king, like a rat king, but lions guys ken Levine is a producer for the first season A Shears Superman joined Ice, Big Meat, He stinks Canola, Joe's bloated, rotting corpse Dick so long it gave her a vertical. I gave her a vertical. Souplex gay actor, good luck, Jonathan Kevin Spacey can't sorry, I can't.
Speaker 2: I had a burrito.
Speaker 3: Willem defriend nice. He paying more for Conscious for concessions than forty X tickets, gids, look up, see I'm creating gas on y leaked Sweeney vid. I genuinely.
Speaker 1: He's got a little boner. What's the yellow dudes named? You know, Steve or John Yellow? It's so bright, it's.
Speaker 3: Just lower the brightness on the screen and maybe it'll do it.
Speaker 1: I think it's John.
Speaker 2: There you go, curious Dick, curious George, George, curious George, curious.
Speaker 1: About don't know what his name is. It's like, I think it's John.
Speaker 2: Isn't it yellow man? No, George refers to him as that man a yellow hat? Is it? I'm not gonna say it.
Speaker 3: I genuinely don't think Kingston has ever had sex. Who comes SPI with ropes? Benjamin They who hiring Kevin McAllister Obama when he met Michelle be like, let me be queer. Alaska feels ominous because Trump referred to Alaska as Russia three times. Oh, I see what you're saying. We're asking, like, why the why the Russia in Alaska?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just did it.
Speaker 3: Also, Russia claim it still belongs to them.
Speaker 2: It's yes, they do.
Speaker 1: It really kind of belong to us.
Speaker 3: Literally, good bye it. But it is kind of like awkwardly separated. It is we It is awkward that it's like connected to Canada but separated from us.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're connected to Canada too, though you didn't hear me clearly, but it's like it doesn't matter at that moment, Like whatever, dude, you know, like we have the Caribbean.
Speaker 2: Is I'm just saying it's it's I'm just I'm just saying that it's connected literally to the continents of Canada.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess the country of Canada.
Speaker 3: It's literally it's literally because it's literally like the uniquely separated I know, but it's like it's the only state that's true about it makes it weird.
Speaker 1: I guess it's whatever, man.
Speaker 2: Not I guess stupid Russia having territory that's nowhere near them, like fucking Coliningrad is like Lithuania, and then to the left in a little bit north.
Speaker 3: I actually that might as well be the same.
Speaker 2: Moover helped me. Well, there's actually quite a bit of this. There's Russia.
Speaker 3: Understand that, you understand that there's countries in between, but then a piece of Russia. No, here's here's it. It's Africa, Europe, Russia. Oh that's it to me.
Speaker 2: Oh like Frank, I mean real understood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know India is there somewhere.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. It's not even right.
Speaker 3: Indians just implied mercury poisoning from eating out the silver surfer. Kingston is becoming genuinely irritating to listen to please fire and now you're fired made a human centipede.
Speaker 2: But it's just me what mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You put your head on your as.
Speaker 3: Sod your own head to your ass, and sod your own ass in your own head.
Speaker 1: You can just sucking sonic around house? What even is that? His thumbnails on Reddit?
Speaker 2: No gay gay?
Speaker 1: Stop? Now why are you so you're in this curious George?
Speaker 2: Like, are are you still looking for the thing?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, the the curious.
Speaker 3: George sex Yeah, amazing cardboard pie. The best part of if the best part of waking up his folders in your cup? Why wake up at all?
Speaker 1: I came to his gay.
Speaker 3: I came in his gay eyes so hard that I made him m preg for real Your next boys.
Speaker 1: Nig Niggy niggly.
Speaker 3: Ziggly Osha violator working at the accident factory. Back to the name, back to the name. Tear Derek bathes with onion oil and st strigil.
Speaker 1: I don't know what strigil is. I smell good Man.
Speaker 3: Kingson's dad, bitch slapping his xenomorph, cheating on my wife for ten years of Prime two thousand and nine. Lebron roach porn, Holy shit held EVERG two and Halo three ods T collab.
Speaker 2: Yup, quite cool.
Speaker 3: It's in a couple of Days'll probably jump in and check it out. Total clanker death Tin skins go back to o Asfrica goon devil, the man with out come, the bos putting out what is this putt pulling out his dick so it's so hot penis twelve inch on top.
Speaker 2: I'd be fucking dudes in the spot.
Speaker 1: I'd be sucking dick in the box. I don't know what any of this is.
Speaker 3: Ain't aunt Flozy spreading her ship chiten gash open.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've never seen that one.
Speaker 2: I've only seen the one where it's like straight not not up.
Speaker 1: I didn't know there was Mary and you stop. I didn't know there was various. I literally search for this. I gloged one thing. I was like, oh, that's just gay men. Actually I went back. I was like, all right, let me just fight this one. I didn't know there was a variant sent into the.
Speaker 2: I gotta send it to my boys because I send them gay Disney ship all the time.
Speaker 1: My this is the classic one. This is the most classic that I believe. That's that's my favorite. I've seen that. Yes, excuse me that other one though, because I don't have that one. I didn't know that. I don't want you to forget that crazy send is the funniest thing.
Speaker 3: Micros million of Heroin Daily Search, Peter Lory Fish battle, Kevin Bacon shooting my dad to death at a Lakers game before flossing and yelling you got baconed stupid. That's dark, Smittchie, It's a pretty dark moment. Uh, Smitchey the Kid Adam Ruins everything versus Sheldon Cooper Nay Gigger are planting me boy mecc is on sucky fag me uh no, my new D n D weapon plus four bludgeting hamster in a sock reluctant de brulliatard.
Speaker 2: There's microplastics in your balls. I got to run it through an AI filter to get it a nice clean.
Speaker 3: Fill your ass with cum. Let me come inside your ass. You're all I come for your all. I come for in your ass. In other words, fuck me uh cream pieing rita rapulsa until she comes undone.
Speaker 1: Nice resting his head on his own, Dick, I can't.
Speaker 3: Craig the Canadian the power of the sun and the crack of my ass. It's your boy, Shawne d and destiny too. Edge of Fate is a good expansion.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: There's just so much to play, man feet, there's too much to play right now. I just can't do it. Do the Edge and then Mafi is out right now, Gears is coming in like a couple of days.
Speaker 1: I'm coming, I'm coming done. I'm not gonna play Gears again. I've already done it. Yeah, that's kind of thing I'm curious to see. Like how also Ghost Ghost is coming out so too.
Speaker 3: I might get on PlayStation just because I think it would be interesting to Platinum gears. You have the Platinum trophy and gears. Oh yeah, actually sounds kind of interesting, isn't ghost Is it like really soon? Yeah, but I kind of don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna play it. I'm interested in the weapons. I'm gonna try to shut up. Yeah, I don't. I don't know. She has.
Speaker 2: A sword that's.
Speaker 1: Doesn't have two swords, she got whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He has kokai and I don't know what it is by that time, she's got born yet. The I'm gonna play. I'm interesting, Like we're gonna play it because it's our show is PlayStation, so like we have to. But like I kind of I don't know if I'm all that interested in it. I like to go Tsushima, but I didn't need more of it. It's kind of how I felt about it.
Speaker 1: It is your your misogynists.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're right, yeah that is now that you say that, it is purely that like it was it had to be, uh misteria, yes, imagine.
Speaker 1: It's a white man.
Speaker 2: This funny last Samurai that his dad looks a little like what you call like Lily's that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: His name is John ghost Sushima.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the idea of white. They are doing the.
Speaker 3: The Legends bone again, which is interesting.
Speaker 1: The Legends, Yeah, the online one. They're doing it again, that's what.
Speaker 3: But they're not doing that's not coming after twenty twenty six, So that's kind of my thing.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a while.
Speaker 3: So that's my thing, is like, I I might just wait for that.
Speaker 1: Honestly, there's no point of me not getting it any reason to play my PS five anyway. I don't really use it much, don't Uh.
Speaker 3: Power of the Sun of the Crack I read that already comeshot gaming tm uh at grock Is this true? Imagine falling for literal CCP propaganda? Uh Enigma Enigma Kiewei the third rate duelist for a fourth rate deck Patreon releasing an update that publicly reveals everyone's display name history. There's a cult that's helping a lobster mold from a shell to see how big they can get it. Real Sweeney, I'm sorry I called your magic cards gay drip mh forcing the Snark Crew to play Delta Rooine at gunpoint in cel Sebastian who wants to fuck Ariel but in cel Sebastian who wants to fuck Aerial but doesn't know if he has a penis or a vagino.
Speaker 1: If he lays eggs or what.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey Epstein, jeff Obi, won't you you were actually running through an ai because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what he was? What he was?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: This thing?
Speaker 2: I paid it for the thumbnails, so you see it's all fucked up, right, Yeah, I see? So then I upresed it. That gorgeous I hate him how well?
Speaker 1: That word I hate that. It's a good one. It's a good one.
Speaker 2: You just killed fourteen thousand trees to do that. Well, I don't know how because I use this app. I've been paying for it called I don't even know how to pronounce it like baz Art, I've know whatever. But yeah, I've been using that to like thumbnail, and.
Speaker 1: I haven't us I haven't used an I haven't used any lately.
Speaker 2: This one just has like an enhanced filter feet feature that it's actually pretty good at restoring old ship that's kind of been fucked to the internet, Like I have some MySpace era stuff that looks like ass because it was like this tiny technically because now because you know, our screens was so much smaller, it looks bigger now than all my screen. It's like and if I want to look at it looks.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You know you know what I've been using?
Speaker 3: Probably yes, but you don't want that.
Speaker 2: It's not good. It's you.
Speaker 3: You know I've been using for like I found like a kind of a weird way to use it. Was like, I have all these songs that I wrote, and I was like, I wonder what chacci he thinks these.
Speaker 1: Songs are about? Oh interesting?
Speaker 3: So I asked it to like interpret what this what these are? And it's actually kind of spot on that's which is upset interesting And I don't know if that But then I think it's like, is that because it's too obvious?
Speaker 1: Should I like make it?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, I think there's I think there's a sweet spot. Is this is my complete uh mind?
Speaker 3: By the way, I want to be clear, I'm not like using it to write lyrics.
Speaker 1: I think it's the lame and.
Speaker 2: You already have lyrics. Yeah, And then no, there's a sweet spot. That I love that, Like say, uh, the Black Doing Murder has a song called I Will Return. If you read the lyrics, they're still kind of vague, but just enough. It's it's about uh, Walt Disney, Walt Disney, Uh, you know the conspiracy there about generally frozen. So it's it's brilliant. It's one of my favorite fucking written songs because it's just vague enough. You know, it's just then they have some other ones that's too obvious, like oh, it's called vlat Son of the Dragon, and it's like, oh, it's fucking Dracula, it's in the title, and then you know it's I'm like, all right, well, this is a cool song. But also I like the vague just just enough. I don't like it to be too obvious. Yeah, I necessarily there's a sweet spot that I love because I hate what it's too vague. Like Slipknot, most of their songs, you can't figure out what the fuck they're about. It's too vague.
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: It's pissing me off.
Speaker 3: What did speaking of songs and what they're about. So I don't know how long ago this was. Necessarily I came across it recently, I guess, like the the White House or like some government agency branging about the deportations was playing Closing Time over like a montage of people getting kicked out of the country, like Closing Time, And then the band came out and they were like, hey, we didn't authorize that. It's a that's if they'd listened to the lyrics, they would know. And then I think they clarified that that song is about fatherhood. Suck Mike, Yeah, Like, what are you talking about? No, it's not I know who want to It's a bar song. I know who I want to tell you what you want your dad to take you?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like I think that the idea is just like the excuse the description was so stupid.
Speaker 3: It was like, this is the perspective of like coming into fatherhood from the perspective of a of a of a of a bar keep or something.
Speaker 1: It's like, shut up, no, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: It's gay?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: It's a good song, like like with Arms Wide Open by Creed, It's a song about actual fatherhood. And it's like, but it's not one obvious, but it's obvious enough. I think like song like that, like that medium right there is great. You know, well I just heard the news today. It seems my life was going to change. I closed my eyes, began to pray, and streams tears joy without right open. Welcome to this place. I'll show you everything.
Speaker 3: It's like, Okay, did I mentioned I'm a father, Yeah, I'm a fucker writers.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I just don't care about like fucking go and ship like that. And it's just it's just what it is.
Speaker 3: I feel like naming a song sometimes it's like the hardest part. Yeah, sometimes I sometimes the lyrics don't have a good name in it, and so you have to, like you think about, like, oh maybe it was.
Speaker 2: I should say that.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't say it always bothers me, but it does bother me sometimes when I see a song and the name isn't in the song, you know, oh.
Speaker 2: You should do you should do really like it? Like I write sins, not tragedies, right like.
Speaker 1: You right, sins but not tragedy.
Speaker 2: I don't follow the same stupid track anyway. We want you to blow me.
Speaker 3: So they gave them, so gave they call him slipping Jimmy God damn.
Speaker 1: So that would be I to send that to the Brandon Uri. What do you think you know me, Dirk? I think for hip hop songs, in particular, the little songs always the lyrics are usually often into like the song because they have to rhyme it, so it's like like the title was always in the song.
Speaker 3: A lot of times traditionally it's more well, I mean that's traditionally sure. Generally, yeah, like most songs are, most songs have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I was get out here, I gotta. I want to catch the four p m train. Good luck whoa, Yeah, that's good crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh we want to blow me so get they call on slipping Jimmy fucking my iPhone with my perfectly USB sized penis sure?
Speaker 2: I think you did.
Speaker 3: Kremlin the Gremlin, blood Eagle Sweeney for any minor inconvenience fable four hype is dead for me now Harry wrecked them? Can an n word borrow a fries peek of boom dogs sween humor be like what. Instead of being called red guards, they were called any words and words uh wage lay five and three kurds of the dastardly dog bashing uses his head and with a ladle a Murial silently cheers Pepi Peppini Brothers Presents Crash Course Cybertron history rises to the Decepticons, Donk Donkers and the cold and Swinging Slasher Mason, That metal head mockery of Mega Death p p. Four inch dick with an eight inch foreskin four inch for inch dick with four inch dick with an eight inch foreskin. Like when you like when you suck the filling out of a slim gym.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is there?
Speaker 2: Filling does because there's the casing, you know, Like, yeah, that's so gross. I thought about slim JEMs in a long time.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 3: I feel like I remember, like this, man, are they poisonous?
Speaker 1: They just I have no proof of that.
Speaker 2: It just it feels if you ever have you ever like just seen your spit afterwards from eating them. It's like a bright orange and I'm like, this can't be.
Speaker 1: I remember liking them.
Speaker 2: Tasty, like they have a little bit of almost like a Tabasco buffalo.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of getting into more meat snacks lately.
Speaker 1: I love, I love. I just got a bunch of.
Speaker 2: Jerky brother Cowboy Jerky. Cowboy jerky is the best flavor and it's also real jerky, because like there's soft baby jerk and real jerky that's like a leather shoe.
Speaker 3: But like cowboy jerky is the best fucking flavor. Like it doesn't sound appealing to tell someone that, I totally yeah, because I think about the cheese her own the pork glate, like the caramelized pork skin that's like glass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, break your fucking teeth though.
Speaker 1: But delicious. So I don't I don't like you very much, but I like pork crazy.
Speaker 2: That is so crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't like it very much. I think you're growing up. I don't care.
Speaker 3: I want to slip oh yeah, I guess we'll do like a ten minute one. I want to see you and the wound. Want to push my face in and field soon.
Speaker 2: Oh that's again. That's yeah, that's fucking slipknot. And it's like, all right, what's actually about the gypsy kings? Like, go listen to the song people that are listening right now, go go read the lyrics of the song left Behind My Slipnint Tell me what the fuck that song is about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna be like I.
Speaker 2: He's just saying smart stuff, but it doesn't seeing it makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there are some songs that I don't know what they're about, and I love it.
Speaker 1: There's a lot.
Speaker 2: I mean, I I like the songs. I just I get annoyed when I don't know what it's about and have to wait for them to explain.
Speaker 3: Right, Like this a Rise Against song called Torches that like, I don't know what the fuck it's about, but like there's like a line at the end.
Speaker 1: It's just a poem and it's just like this is sick. It like Ernest Himan Way or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like angels dancing and feathers float something like it's something something crazy.
Speaker 2: It's it's weird.
Speaker 1: It's like image.
Speaker 3: It's good imagery. But I was just like, I don't know what the fuck you're I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know what you're doing. Yeah, at least it's mixed. Well, really bummed out man Meebie Fishy, a lesbian kunt gave her the money, just called me a baggett Uh. I'm going to gape the president with a mortar. Uh. John Strickland Merx, eighteen eighty nine. I'm a jigglow. Call me ther transaction sexual. Uh the first Turkey David presents nos Faratu and Vlad, the Va, the Vlad and the Furious. Uh White Kingston. Finally, Raven king Dad, I am gay. Voice of the penis amazing. God man, you did you did that? Pre Roz Blake eight ninety six.
Speaker 1: I I lock you.
Speaker 3: J dick sucking factory. All I got was locked eyed. Previously mentioned. They call me Jack's film is the way I filmed myself jagging it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Hey, I gotta get him on the show. That'sah, this is the film with him, and then we got we both got too busy. Kingston is verbally dyslexic. The Snark Tank is sponsored by big ugly bitches. There is no Epstein list in bass saying say that's gooby. Medusa's gaze might train you to stone, but her titties will make you rock hard.
Speaker 1: Ay like like it's.
Speaker 2: Look at my fucking hair or whatever it's got snakes on it or some ship gon make you a fucking rocks of the killed.
Speaker 1: Mickey on accident was miking him back in the head, you know, playfully, of course, pushing He stand by me.
Speaker 2: In my house and then iron rocking.
Speaker 1: Stove.
Speaker 2: Stupid brother Paul. He's fucking dead too, you know, raped by that robot.
Speaker 1: He I forgotten the robot.
Speaker 2: That was such a rocket, such an eighties movie.
Speaker 1: It is stupid robots.
Speaker 3: It just becomes short CIRCUITU say that that's around scene is crazy.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a joke because it's a tonal shift to yeah, get this fun. I thought he was gonna knock it out or something. I thought he was gonna like end it, like throwing an ewalk into Shindler's List.
Speaker 3: I kind of want to see that, Like in the crowd, he's like an easter egg. You might miss him, like they never addressing or another, but he's.
Speaker 2: Fucking leam Neeson's like this e walk was taken.
Speaker 1: Flashes forty years somebody changing a creepy it is. That's crazy. What are you saying? Go go, go, go go.
Speaker 3: It is hilarious in retrospect that, like Liam Neeson was in The Naked Gun and Schindler's List.
Speaker 1: Chindler's less.
Speaker 3: What a contrast, what a wild like in the nineties because that was when the Naked Gun was happening, So like imagine being in the nineties and being like Oscar Schindler, I think is gonna take this role?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Everyone like no, No, I like not that guy stupid.
Speaker 2: I think Once he played Qui gon Jin, everything was like open. It's like, oh he's he's the Star Wars guy. Yeah, you hel you can do anything.
Speaker 1: That's most famous role.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, I'm sure he's fine.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I think by sure numbers. Yeah, I guess so, by I guess not to mention how awesome, how I'm important of a character. Qui gon is to that universe, to Richard is taking Richard taking his close second. Yeah, they taken, they take It is really take worked out perfectly.
Speaker 2: There you go take Oh man, I get out of here.
Speaker 3: The thumb people from Spy Kids, except they're all just costco guides Young Colin suicide bombing Young Sheldon.
Speaker 1: Please on a pike? Is the funny one? Belly flopping.
Speaker 3: Nick every time you have the net and YaHoot and Yahoo on my phone explodes, please stop? Uh as replacements are getting expensive?
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I well it should only be pageres. Do you have pagers?
Speaker 3: We'll get a page Nicky ziggy, all right right, that already can a clank a borrow battery pack.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Miss Jackson.
Speaker 3: Badly Brave who's New York nick Athery and needs help louring his weapon Halo three perjury and Hunter name from Melphis Won and Brownie at art List.
Speaker 1: As always, the the King of haphazard Salah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. Patro On the concess is snark Tank.
Speaker 3: Stark Tank to chat for merch, go over there, support us if you want early ad free access all that junk. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 1: Goodbye,