Speaker 1: War of the Roses time, we're in Manchester with Thomas who thinks his boyfriend Samuel is cheating.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Thomas.
Speaker 3: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I hope he can help you out obviously, you know War of the Roses.
Speaker 1: If you if you think your significant other is cheating, we try to get some answers.
Speaker 2: So you think your boyfriend Samuel is cheating on.
Speaker 3: You, yeah, okay, Like so he's like, I don't know, he's been acting like so distant, okay, and like so I don't feel like the connection is good lately, okay. And then one night, like I got like an alert on my camera. Oh okay, so I yeah, so opened up the app and I saw my boyfriend like literally outside in the middle of the night. It was like so dark out on my on the deck, and I heard him telling somebody like he wanted.
Speaker 5: To Okay, all right, you see a carpenter by anyway, maybe they were talking about building houses or hammering nails or something like that.
Speaker 3: He was kind of like, you know, whispering, like I mean while we be outside late at night talking to her carpenter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's true.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is Thomas that my I get notifications on my Blink camera too, and you can. You can, like, I pull up the app, I can see that. You know, it was my sister was visiting to me. She was outside. I'm like, I can see her walking around in my deck. You can hear them too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think people forget we're living an age where there's cameras.
Speaker 4: Everywhere, everywhere.
Speaker 1: All right, this is what we're gonna do, Thomas. Obviously you're familiar with War of the Roses. We are going to call him up. We're going to offer him roses. You're gonna be listening in the entire time, and if you would like to confront him, you can. Okay, Okay, I just I feel like that wouldn't be ladylike saying.
Speaker 4: No, I got it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hi, good morning, is Sam there? This is hey Sam.
Speaker 4: This is Zach from Flowers Express. How are you this morning?
Speaker 6: I'm good.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 6: I was just shooting you call.
Speaker 5: To let you know that you actually won our online weekly contest, which is a dozen roses absolutely free.
Speaker 4: Congratulations.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 5: This is an amazing deal we have here at the flower Shop. Basically, we'll send out a dozen roses on your behalf. It's sort of like a pay forward promotion. And like I said, you're this week's Winter Congratulations.
Speaker 6: Well thanks. I don't remember entering a contest. What do I have to do?
Speaker 5: Basically, you don't have to do anything. Basically, you just have to think of someone. You can send these flowers too, and we'll get them out today, one hundred percent free.
Speaker 6: By the way, Okay, as long as this isn't a scam, because I'm a sucker for those.
Speaker 5: It is nuts, it is not. I'm a sucker for scams too. You should see all the crap I have in my house, all this stuff I bought. Anyways, that's besides the point. So here's the deal. We can get the flowers out today. I have a card here in front of me. We can write something down the card. If you have something in mind, we can get it out to someone. Sure, all right, what would you like me to write the card?
Speaker 6: You're the stallion that I want to ride to.
Speaker 4: Derek, You're the stallion I want to ride.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right?
Speaker 4: And then who did you want me to address the card to?
Speaker 6: Uh? To Derek Derek E R E K Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, Derek A boyfriend.
Speaker 6: Hmm, not quite, not quite all right?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? You're sending roses to Derek your coworker. Is that who you're on the phone with.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna jump in real quick, Samuel, Samuel, it is Courtney.
Speaker 3: Samuel kidding me?
Speaker 6: What what are you doing?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 3: What am I doing? What are you doing? You're the stallion? I want to ride like you kidding me? Are you kidding me? We live together? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: This is a private conversation.
Speaker 3: Private conversation, and that doesn't involve your boyfriend on the radio.
Speaker 2: It's not that private.
Speaker 6: On the radio. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Listen, sam what am I doing?
Speaker 3: What are you doing? You freaking cheeter? Like? Why the hell are you to me? Like? Is that what we're did? Because you coworker? Like really like what do why do you mean? Like like tell me why why are you doing that?
Speaker 6: Look, I'll tell you wait whatever you want to know, just like you need to have a conversation about this in private.
Speaker 4: Okay, whatever I mean.
Speaker 3: But you better have a good you better have you better have a good reason.
Speaker 1: Can I just say, Samuel Thomas saw you on the blink camera.
Speaker 2: You heard what you were saying. You're not that smart of a cheater.
Speaker 6: Uh, okay, well to chee, I don't I don't know what you want me to say.
Speaker 2: You don't have to say anything to me.
Speaker 1: You need to talk to your boyfriend. You need to talk to Thomas and explain.
Speaker 2: I'm me I.
Speaker 6: Will, but can we do this in private? This is a little weird?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Thomas, are you okay if I put you guys on hold.
Speaker 2: And let you talk in private?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: And also Thomas, just so you know, we do offer couples counseling. If you want to take us up on it, and you guys want counseling at all, we're gonna pay for it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're gonna be on Doctor Phil.
Speaker 2: Now listen, I'm gonna put you on hold. You guys can discuss whatever you want. It will be private. Hold on