Speaker 1: The weird things happened in.
Speaker 2: Weird Welcome to bletso said. So, guys, we're slowly getting back up in Adam. It has been Let's see, we're in seven weeks of baby now, so I'm right there out of that newborn stage and we're starting to get that groove of, you know, figuring out sleep. I'm starting to wean my sleep back to be well. Instead of waking up at four, I'm waking up at noon. So that's a start. But you know, it's getting a lot better. Jenny's doing a lot better. She's recovering great, and Alex and I are just really trying to get back into the groove. So before we get it too deep into conversation, I wanted to give a special shout out and a thank you to our Light Being Tier subscribers. I want to make sure that I don't mess this up because someone did yet again requests to remain anonymous, so just so I make sure I don't say the wrong thing here, I had two lovely individuals requests to remain anonymous, and then a special thank you to Derek Longoria, Chris and Danielle Eperson and Brian Lynch. So thank you guys for your support, and once again, to everybody listening to the show at any and every tier, thank you very much for following along with our journey and supporting our show. Thank you, thank you for thanking them. So I know, I said that I would probably come back this week with a topic after last week's episode, and I'm gonna be really brief about this because it's just like private family stuff and I don't want to go too deep into it. But essentially, I had some family emergencies come up, and I was out of town for about six days. I went to Fayetteville the last two weekends in a row and stayed, you know, several days in Fayetteville on other sides of the weekend. So it ended up being about six days I was out of town, and I just literally have not had the time to do any sort of like topic preparation. And I got to thinking about it, and I was like, you know what, big deal, It's okay. I'm still getting back into the swing of things, and there's a lot that we could talk about anyway, and do you know, to be honest, it's good practice for California because we're doing a live show at Contact in the Desert and what two weeks now, it's two weeks Friday. I want to say May twenty ninth at like me, let me get this right. I don't want to mess this up because this will be out before then. So Contact in the Desert starts May twenty eighth. It's sad that I don't even know when I'm doing the show, but they posted it. Oh duh, they collapped me on it. It's gonna be May twenty ninth at eleven am. Oh wow, I got an hour and a half slot. That's kind of nuts. So I am looking forward to that. I'm going to be joined by my sister again, and this time Alex will be with me helping me. I'm very regretful that my wife can't come because James is too young right now. He's still in that newborn phase and I'm not comfortable with him traveling across the country and being around thousands of people yet. So it'll be me and Alex going and I'm very much looking forward to that. So if you're at Contact in the Desert, come check us out. We'll be doing a live show. I know. It was really fun. Last year. I was extremely nervous because you know, I had never really done any sort of live talk or performance, and then of course we got there and me and Emily had a lot of fun doing it, and we just kind of ripped it off the cuff, and one hundred percent sure I am planning to do that again, because I'm not really the kind of guy who prepares for things. So I was just thinking about it, like it's okay. You know, I'm kind of happy lately to just have the freedom to talk about what I want to talk about. So there's a lot going on in the world right now. I think I mentioned this last week when we recorded, or maybe it wasn't quite out yet, but they had the whole like UFO file thing come out, and you know what's so ironic about that. There's so many mixed opinions about this, and people are like, is it real? Is it fake? And I'm very privileged. I can't believe I even just said that, but I am very privileged to be sitting in a position to view a lot of this and know so far much of what they have posted is real. Now I don't know what they're going to come out with down the line. I don't really care, because, you know, just to be clear, for almost twenty years now, about nineteen and a half years, my dad and my family has been saying all along, it's spiritual, angelic, interdimensional beings. So it doesn't really surprise me that the stuff that they're releasing is phenomenon that is spiritual, interdimensional, angelic beings. And you have people like Representative Luna coming out posting pictures of biblical opening since twenty twenty one, and probably even before that, I had been putting out tweets saying things like, you know, it's opening, and I know this because Diana wash Pasolca. I don't know if she ever published this, because I've never read her books, and you know, that's just that. And privately, when she would, you know, communicate with us somewhat regularly back then before she went on a different path, she communicated to us that she had personally been in the Vatican and had seen original manuscripts of biblical texts where the word cloud so for example, like it would say, you know, in the Book of I think it's Exodus, the story of Moses, when you know the Israelites were being taken out of Egypt, it would say things like God was on a pillar of fire by night, in a cloud by day, and that he for forty years escorted them through the desert on a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night. And it would say over and over and over throughout the Bible talking about clouds of heaven, the angels of the Lord or God would would descend on a cloud of heaven, or it would say that Jesus will return on a cloud of heaven. Okay, So Diana washed Pasoka was telling us ten years ago plus, actually over ten years ago, that you know that the original word that was intentionally mistranslated to deceive the masses by King James. No less, it was opening that she had seen with her own eyes in Greek and in Aramaic, in the Old and the New Testament, that the words they put the word cloud, which in English is like a weather phenomenon in the sky. But the original manuscripts were not saying cloud. They would refer to ofundine, which is a class of celestial being that's like it's like an angelic being, but it's also a chariot that transports other angelic beings and even God like. In the Book of Enoch, it speaks of a chariot of light descending from the heavens, takes Enoch up and then he's there face to face with God on a throne. He's this being of glowing light, and he flies Enoch around for like three hundred days or something like that, three hundred and sixty five days, some crazy number like Enoch rides around on this chariot of light or this opening right, this angel UFO for three hundred days, and then all of a sudden, Enoch's like, peace out world, I'm never coming back, I'm never dying, I'm ascending. And it's like poof Enoch disappeared. He never was mortal again, you know. And if it's a tangent, but if you go into the like Mercabah or what you know is the heck a lot literature, it's like ancient cabalistic, esoteric Jewish scriptures that speak about how Enoch ascended to become Metatron, which is like the prime Angel. And we've done a whole episode on that, it's called Metatron. And I want to say I talked about the whole open I'm thinking in our episode called Angels a few years back. I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I know, many many times I've talked about this, so it's like I'm sitting there reading this stuff and I'm like, you know, duh, the truth is coming out because it's all right around Easter twenty twenty six. Oh, by the way, that dropped thirty three days exactly past Easter, the big file dump of last week, and it has angelic beings. So it's like, you know, I kind of was neutral when that happened, a little numb, because it's like, I'm not surprised, I'm not shocked, because you know, of course, if the military of any nation has any evidence of phenomenon that is real, it is going to be the very thing that for the last twenty years, my family the most studied and researched experience or family by militaries and intelligence agencies and governments around the world in history, as said by them. By the way, of course, the very same thing that we've been saying, Hey, this is up there, this is what's real.
Speaker 1: All the other stuff is fake.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's going to be the thing that they have the data of, do you know what I'm saying, So, yeah, absolutely, because it's the real thing. I kind of when all that came out.
Speaker 1: I kind of had this feeling of like, okay, now what like not for not for me personally, but like I think about all the people who are like really into you know, the UFO space, and it's like, okay, you like people have been wanting this for a long long time. This is this is a big deal, right, And then it's like, okay, now what you know they've quasi said this is spiritual pretty much one hundred percent said it through congressman, right through you know, different sources, through the front frontmen like mister government didn't come out and say this is spiritual. But it's a big kind of like now what because the reality now is is that disclosure comes from within. Yeah, like disclosure is a personal spiritual journey.
Speaker 2: But also now what, Hello, the Bible is real. No, that doesn't mean the doctrine that's propagated by pollanity in the Vatican is what we have to live by. Not just that text, right, many texts right now, right exactly exactly, not just the Bible, but many ancient In fact, we probably now should begin to as a collective tackle with the fact that many of these ancient spiritual texts are documents speaking of celestial beings from a heavenly world coming to intercess on behalf of mankind's journey and growth and evolution. So this is what you know. And I have to say, like when we were kids and my dad had this experience in two thousand and seven, right then and there, I knew someday my dad is gonna down the line, he's going to change the world. And then people in the comments are like, you're not being humble, You're not being this, You're not you know, and it's like, to be honest, it's not even like that. It's not even like that. If you knew a fraction of what we've been dealing with, you know, having the burden of something that is real in an industry. And I do air quotes because I say you have as an industry as in you know, the majority of it is satanic slash scientology fantasy being pushed on people to pervert their minds by the evil Satanic system here. So a lot of it is psychological warfare designed to trick people, by its nature, into not believing in God, angelic beings, a benevolent force in the universe outside of Uncle Sam and the governments of the world. Who control us and that we pay our taxes to, and they regulate the poison that we eat, and that they spray our food with and our crops, and they seed our clouds with aluminum, and they cover up the benevolent rays of the sun that bring healing properties to mankind. You know, they've done all this horrible onslaught. I don't care if you think I'm humble, because I'm confidently or if you don't think I am, because I have the courage to sit here, and you know, my family, not just me, but my sister, my brothers, my dad, and others who have the courage to say, you know, no, this is true. This is what I know to be true. And I'm not gonna, you know, bow to be cool or be popular or be approved by anyone to agree with them because they get a lot of views or they're at the front lines of this. You know, they're being pushed forward by the mainstream. We've never done that.
Speaker 1: Right, It's the courage to not change the story because in my head, right, your dad's not right. The lady's right, right. But your dad didn't change the story. Yeah, your dad did. Just to the lady. He did his job therefore right fulfilled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he told the truth.
Speaker 1: Which is an absolutely incredible burden. Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: It's it's insane, dude, It's insane. So people are like terrified. I see comments all the time like people and and I'm not I don't I don't really care, like people don't get to dictate how we live or how we are, how we show our story. But one of the comments I see is like, people are like you guys, you know are so I don't even need to go into it. But my point I'm trying to make is that people are terrified by confidence. People are terrified by someone who has the courage to stand their ground and not be shaped by the opinions of mocking demons, you know. And that's that's what my father is. He's the bravest man in the world. We have had people from the United States government, from the DA come to our house and say, we'll put a bullet in your wife and son's brain if you don't change your story to be demonic in reptilians and there is no God. And you know, it's funny. And ORB appeared behind that guy and scared him away and he never came back. And the death threats stopped. We've had literal death threats.
Speaker 1: And then there's people who are like, are you testing the phenomenon?
Speaker 3: Are you making sure the phenomenon is not are not demons? Dude, the phenomenon is testing the right. I don't think you need to test the exorcist phenomena. No that's a hot take.
Speaker 2: No no, no, it's not a hot take. It is. It is totally real. That And here's the thing. I am a follower of Christ. Okay, I'm very vocal about that. I've intentionally made the majority of the show and a lot of the content revolve around esoteric teachings of Christ, and I've always tried to talk about, you know, metaphysical things as they relate to the phenomenon, and as we know Christ relates to the phenomenon. Okay, that's blatant in my opinion. This is my thoughts, this is my belief. I believe that much of the religious structure that exists today is if we could understand this in very simplistic terms, and I don't mean literal. I don't think prophecy is always literal. I think it's very flexible and metaphorical. I think much of the religious structure that we have in the world today is the Antichrist. I don't think it's a person. I don't think it's just Donald Trump or Kamela you know what I mean. I'm talking both sides, so people can't be offended and think I'm calling them out. I don't think it's just you know, this person or that person. I think it's a large thing. It's a system. I think that the Antichrist is the form of religious oppression that we have in the world today. And I know that people who are very much into like fundamental evangelical Christianity at heart are good people, but in mind, they're terrified. They're the most scared of the supernatural than anyone I've ever met. And I will tell you that most of the oppression that my family has received over the last nineteen and a half years telling our story about angels in God, the whole time writing a book called Ufo of God with Jesus on the cover, you know, talking about Jesus in a very positive light, never negatively, and always saying yes, we believe in Jesus. Fundamental evangelical Christians are the ones who have reviled Us and mocked us the most, not counting the armies of bots and people who are disinformation feds whose job is to harass us. I'm talking about real organic people out there in the world who are not doing a task by the government to suppress us through syops. I'm just saying every day, me and you's, you know, regular Joes and I have observed that kind of thinker because we're all just thinkers, and we're all just thinking about and imagining God until we see it with our own eyes, which is the world that's coming, where the whole world now has the opportunity to see God with their own eyes in the form of light orbs of light. Right, it's the new knowledge that this phenomenon that we see are like fractal emissaries of God. And you know, when we connect our mind and our heart to the real God, not the God that the pastor tells us to read about on page twenty two and that we, you know, think about in the way that they tell us it exists, but the real God that is invisible, that exists only in spirit, that we connect to with our heart, with our thoughts, with our prayers and our feelings and our emotions.
Speaker 1: That's God.
Speaker 2: So again, I don't hate Christians or Christianity. I just I feel like it's ironic that it is people of a Christian background who are the most violent and aggressive in trying to suppress us and oppress us. So I think, and you know, if you get into like the early formation of the church and Christian doctrine, we've talked about it over and over, and you know, I do want to do more episodes about that when I have less emergencies and crisis going on and I have time to like bear down and you know, start doing some more digging for topics, because I like to be really well prepared for the most part. When you look into the formation of the Church, you come to understand that the church that we have today is the legacy of the apostles Peter and Paul. If you ask people who's the first pope, a lot of them would say, well, it's Peter. Peter was the rock on which the church was founded, right, But a lot of our doctrine comes from Paul. So you could say there's like Christology, which means worship of Christ as a God, or you could say pollyanity is another word for the same thing. The Apostle Paul came around and he created this kind of Christology polyanity version that we have today that the Vatican has propagated on the masses and said, you're going to worship Christ as a God, and if you don't, we're going to kill you. And by the way, you have to bear an effigy of your slaying God and always be constantly remorseful of the fact that your God has suffered and died so that you a worthless, putrid sinner who was born here imperfect. You'll never be perfect. The only way you won't burn in hell forever is if you submit to the Church and you, you know, confess this prayer that was written way after Jesus died. It's Romans ten to nine, the Sinner's Prayer. When you put it like that, sounds like a bad deal. It's a terrible deal. So it's that crowd that is so the phenomenon is demons, the phenomenon, you know, And that's crazy when you think about it, because, like I said, they're the most afraid of the supernatural. They're typically the last likely candidates to actually sit down and think, you know what, even though I'm reading this book over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over my whole life about God being on earth two thousand years ago, I never actually considered that he never left and that God's always been around, because God is actually what real and the angels didn't just poof disappear like they believe two thousand years ago, and they've always been here. And the Bible is one of many such texts that are recounting real stories of humans in the past interacting with these angelic beings of light that always say, what be not afraid for? I am an angel of the Lord. Because when they appear, it's terrifying. So people say, why was Christ Juni're scared? Why was Christ Junior scared? Well, why was Paul scared when Christ appeared to him as a light? You know what I mean? Why were any of them scared when an angel appeared? Because they're scary. If you were face to face with a bear, you'd be scared, or or you see a spider walk on the ground, you're scared. That doesn't mean that it's evil. That means that it signals a nervous system response physiologically that causes you to panic.
Speaker 1: In other words, it means that you're human.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're human, and there are things that you don't always comprehend because your brain works in specific pattern recognition. So it's a very stupid, stale argument when people say, oh, well, why were you scared when you say it's got to be evil? Well, no, because they're not going to necessarily just go into your brain and wipe out your free will and make you a slave and take away your fear. That's that's not what they're doing, you know. And also that might just be you. You You could just be the kind of person who, you know, you get scared at a it's a nervous system response. You know, someone touches you on the army might jump a little bit. So there's a lot of really dumb arguments thrown around by the majority of the world who's never experienced anything from another dimension, and they act like they, you know, they know it all, and they have the answers on why it should be good or why it should be evil? Do you test the spirits with the name of Jesus. Yeah, And we've been telling you the whole time that it's that it's biblical.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's biblical. We recently at contact modalities. I think your dad posted the video actually of us literally calling out said the Holy Mother and the Holy Spirit. Yeah, and the phenomenon is reacting to that, right in every time a positive way, as in becoming more visible, like hey look at me. That's every time in almost twenty years. Yeah, every single time that orbs have ever appeared, and it's in the tens of thousands, it's always prayer to God. So my whole point in all of this is it's very funny watching the people who are like, yeah, I'm a Christian and you know, but this is demonic, this is devils, and it's angels and it's demons. But then they don't even read the scripture. I don't have it off the top of my head.
Speaker 2: My dad was showing it to me the other day, and I've been in a blur the last week. You could very much easily find it. But there's tons of scripture that talks about how you know, and again, I don't necessarily believe every single It's pretty obvious that I have a very different, like esoteric view of the Bible, more of like a templar gnostic view, which I intend to expand more on that later, I understand that the Bible is like encoded with a lot of truth, and it's stories of things that really happened. But I have since freed my mind from the enslavement of the Imperial Pollanity Vatican Christianity control system that says you have to believe every single word. Literally. I don't think that I owe my salvation to anyone here on earth that tells me I need to believe in God or Jesus or the Lady or whoever a certain way. The difference is, I believe your connection to God and the higher forces is between you and the higher forces, and it's up to you in them. Right. So you look at the Bible, and there's a lot of truth in the Bible, but then there's a lot of parts that make you scratch your head and it's like, what about this part that says, you know, women are supposed to sit in the back and shut up and they can't speak or be leaders. Well, the Gnostics and Templars had a different view. Women were leaders, you know what I mean. So the whole point of the legacy of the Paul and the Peter thing was if you know the truth, there was another legacy, so we talked about how I've taught about this some previous episodes that Paul didn't even know Christ. He came around after he died. Right, well, guess who did know Christ. His name was James, and he was his brother, and he was actually who really who I named my son after, and I had very convenient family names that it just was a perfect fit. But if you know that story and you really look into early see, here's the thing when people they subscribe to a religion like a brand, and they don't do much thinking out of the box, and they say, well, my mom's Christian, my dad's Christian, I grew up Christian, I go to church. Everyone I know is Christian, so I'm Christian. And they don't sit around and they don't like think about what that really means and look into the mechanics of how this started on the world, this actually real world that we live in that has real history. A lot of people don't consider that. They just think about like, well, yeah, I'm Christian and God's real and that's that. And you need to read your Bible. In Roma's ten nine when it says confessed with your lips that Jesus Christ was Lord and d da da da da da Dada'll go to hell. Right, So, if you look at the actual history, James, the brother of Jesus went on to start another form of Christianity that, again I will expand upon, later turned into more of the Cathar templar gnostic version of Christianity. So it makes you scratch a little your head a little bit like that was the version that was banned as heretical by the powers that be at the time, which was the Church you could say, the Holy Roman Empire. That was the banned version with the texts that were found in n Aghlamati that are typically what I'm referring to that eventually descended from the lineage of his brother. But the version by these strangers are the one that is the only one that's real.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, this is Alex of Bledsoe has said. So, if you've been following the show for a little while, you'd know that I just had a child and this has been one of the most life changing experiences that I've ever been through. However, it has made me way busier, and I'm sure many of you out there are parents, and many of you out there are busy, but just because you're busy, it doesn't mean that your spiritual exploration and your meditative practice has to suffer. That's why I'm so excited to tell you about the brand new offering from the Monroe Institute. If you go to Monroe Institute dot org, you can access the Gateway Voyage online and this is the complete Gateway program, guided by Bob Monroe, that you can take in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace, and when you graduate, you get the certificate that everybody else that's been through Gateway gets. This is absolutely incredible because now your time is in your hands when it comes to the Monroe Institute. So if you go to the Monroe Institute dot org again, that's Monroe Institute dot org and use code BSS at checkout, you get an additional discount Monroe Institute dot org use code BSS at checkout.
Speaker 2: So we have the Naghamadi Codex, which is all these there's like fifty plus texts stuff that's like the Secret Book of Change, Secret Book of John, the Secret Book of Mary Magdalene, the Secret Book of Judas, the Gospel of Truth. It goes on and on and on. Zostrianosh the thundering mind, there's like fifty. I can't see her name them all, you know. The Pisto Sophia did a whole episode on that one, and Zostrianos. Those are supposed to be heretical and evil and not authentic, even though they were dated to be written around the same time and in the same area, and in the same language and referring to the same events from different perspectives and with different uh.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Gospel of Thomas, by the way, the most popular, but the ones in the Bible, the four versions of Jesus, those are the only ones that are real. But you have these fifty other stories that descend from a movement that was started by his brother James. So it's like we're supposed to believe that this one, the Church, the modern you know, the imperial one, is the only one that we can look at, and this other one's demonic. Well, if you look at the other one, the gnostic version, that says, so here's the doctrinal difference, you're ready. The one we have today, the church one, the modern empire, the Antichrist. It says you are born in sin. The only way to be saved is to believe and say certain things, and you know, repent obviously, and that's good. There's a lot of good in it too, but there's some flaws, like you will go to hell forever if you get it wrong in this one life, and you have to be baptized, you have to do a certain number of rituals, and you know, confess your sins to your priest or your preacher or whatever, and you know, definitely pay your tithes. The doctrine of the other one is like, you are a spark of the infinite God. This world that you live in is in a it is a nightmare or a prison of the flesh. And because you are an infinite spark of God, you are eternal and immortal, and you are divine light. But when you are here, your light is being feasted on by dark forces. So you must purify your soul and become kind and loving and you know, virtuous to increase your light so that you can return home and escape this hellish world. So one of them is like, oh, you got a good like the Godfather, Like bow down and pay your dues to me the big bad Church. Don't question, and I have the connection to God. You can come to me if you have some questions. The other one probably most likely without a shadow of a doubt in my mind, if that means anything. It does to me, you know, the gnostic one is the more likely. Hey, you are descended from God, you are eternal, Be good, be like me, follow me, be a follower of the way, and if you live and follow these teachings, you will purify your soul to be baptized in the light, and you will return home to the infinite creator from which you came. Right. So it's like, this is the difference here. So I'm talking about this one or I guess I'm backwards.
Speaker 1: I got a question. What But it's a question for everybody listening, and it's just a little different because of me and your circumstance. And this is a question for you also, question for anybody out there who has kids or been really close with fresh new kids. Are you, and I want you to honestly answer this to yourself. You're gonna look at this baby child that's just been born, and are you gonna tell me that this baby child was born in sin and has sin or was born a fractal and a light of God. Yeah, you answer that question. I'm just saying the listener, you answer that question.
Speaker 2: So it's like doctrinal difference. You have to be subservient to the Church now, don't question if you do, you know in the afterlife you'll burn in hell forever or the other one that I think universally sounds a lot better because it's true you're actually kind of in hell now. But that's good news because there's a way out of here, and you're gonna keep coming back until you find that way out of here, which is the secret initiation of the baptism with the light, which is that personal connection with God, that gnosis which means the divine, the inner knowing, or the illumination of your true nature in connection with the divine. So why am I talking about this orbs When you look at the Gnostic body of literature, you see this connection and in the Bible too, and a lot in the Bible as well. Because I'm not saying the Bible is false. I'm not saying that. I'm saying that they have changed doctrine through councils like Nicea, Constantinople and others, and also added a lot of texts in the New Testament that are like you know, thirteen of the New Testament texts, that's literally half of it, are written by the apostle Paul, and now scholars today believe he only wrote even half of those. So it's like who even wrote these? This is supposed to determine the salvation of my soul. These texts written by six or seven no name individuals who used his name.
Speaker 1: Salvation of control.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but do you see what I'm saying. When you look at these accounts and you start to think about it differently, you understand, okay UFOs duh, it's spiritual, it's ofanine. They are celestial beings from another dimension that they they travel here and they bring visitors, They bring emissaries or angels. What is the original Hebrew word for angel. It's malak or malachim, which means messenger, and o funime, which is again we discussed that they translated from the original manuscripts down in the Vatical Vatican archives. You can see that every time they refer to clouds of heaven or God wrote on a cloud or whatever it was, O fundine. We know that in the Vatican they discuss there are nine races or orders of angels in angel ology which is an ancient system. Right. So you have Seraphim, Cherubim, Malachim ofanim. I don't know all the names off to my head. Galaghalim is one of them. And then you have things like Nephalim Rafaem okay, So you have all these different types of angels. So the ufo is the wheel within the wheel. In Ezekiel or even in the Garden of Eden, it speaks about these Cherubim station guarding the Garden of Eden with this being with a flaming sword spinning in all directions. They're describing the same thing that has always been been seen by biological mortals that incarnate on this world and are with our physical eyes are viewing dimensional phenomenon that is made of light. How do we describe it? Oh? Well, if I was Ezekiel, you know, three thousand years ago or whatever, I'd be like, Well, it was kind of like a spin and wheel, but it kind of was like jasper and ruby and pearl, but also had the hue of a bolt of lightning with fire in its eyes, and an animal came out and it walked funny in it, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's what that it's orbs. So it's like, get real, people, this this is the real. It's biblical. This phenomenon is biblical. It's not invaders from Mars. They're not coming here with rayguns planting a eggs into people for some breeding program. And you know, they've wanted to do a lot of harm to mankind, to implant a lot of this alien bull crap that is now fading away because the truth is coming out because energetically our dimension is going through great change, so truth is just spilling out. And you know what it's really funny is a lot of the people out there who were pushing the hardest for alien disclosure now that the truth is coming out and that it's like spiritual and it's biblical. And it was you know, the precursor was the Epstein Files talking about these mfors worship the devil and do things to kids. You know, that was the first disclosure, the first shock to humanity back in February. And now we have the next one, which is like, by the way, there's angelic beings and they terrify our military and they outmaneuver them, and they turn off nukes and they scare astronauts up in space.
Speaker 1: But then.
Speaker 2: If you listen to what we've been saying the whole time, the ordinary people that you know haven't signed our soul's way to the beast system or the government or Hollywood or whatever, even though they've always been knocking on our door and have come very close. Not that we've come close, they have come close to us. Right, We've been telling you the whole time. They're angels, and if you pray to God, they appear, and miracles happen, and they heal people, and they bring blessings, and they help people be comforted through times of trauma and grief and strife, and they answer and listen to your prayers. But excuse me, sir, do you test him with the name of Jesus. It's like, did you even read UFO of God? If not, First of all, you don't have a right to ask or you know, heard even one episode of anything that we've ever done. Ever. Okay, well, you can sit in the back and you can wait your turn unless you do your diligence and see what we've been saying the entire time, which is that it's biblical. Okay, By the way, Jesus is on the cover of the book. Do you think that was an accident? My dad chose that, are you good? It's true, man, that's like, that's it's so true. And it's ironic to me that they're coming out and posting pictures of angels, and you have Congressman Luna. I'm I'm really I tend to I don't come out and endorse people in the government, and that's it's very rare. But I will say right now, and I'm not indebted to her. I've never met her. My dad spoke to her one time, said she was really sweet. I really have no obligation in her. I'm really proud of Representative Luna right now though, because she's the only one coming out actually saying it's angels. She's posting pictures of angels, she's saying it's biblical. She is the one that injected Book of Enoch into the conversation, even though we've already been saying that people and they are primitive monkey brains, they need some sort of authority that says, all right, listen to me, sheep, behold, here's what you need to see. And it has to be someone from a point of authority in their mind for it to be real, well, representative Luna is doing a good thing from her place of authority, and she's coming out and she's saying angels, look into this book of Enoch, posting pictures of biblical angels. She's the only one and all of this that has done that. So I do applaud her. I don't care about her politics. I don't care about any of that. I'm just saying a person in a position of government, she's the only one I've seen who has done that. So I'm very much like curious to see if she'll keep telling the truth. I don't know, and honestly I don't care. But anyway, so it's biblical. And the funny thing about that, as a lot of Christians are coming out saying it's demonic, you think they'd be like, I knew it. I told you guys, angels are real, but they're not. They're the most scared.
Speaker 1: Well, I think two man, and I'm probably just repackaging what you're saying, but I think there's a large you know, there's a large portion of Christianity today who think of God as kind of an idea. Yes, that's what I say on paper, just an idea like this idea makes me really comfortable. The uncomfortable part is coming face to face with this big man in This guy who has a book is suddenly now a real and powerful force.
Speaker 2: And maybe I didn't know it like I thought I did, you know what I mean, And that's okay, it's okay, totally okay, okay to not know something like you thought you did.
Speaker 1: Right, But I think that same connection to g Man up in the sky, you know, the big g that same connection you continue cultivating that and that will get you through this, right, So I'm not I won't tell somebody to sit here and run away from God to find God again.
Speaker 2: What we're saying is be humble before you attack other people, because you have all the answers and you're not humble. Really, well, my relationship with God is mine alone, right.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is just you've you've got to kind of begin cultivating a relationship with God, who is real, yeah, actually real, and I'm just an imagination. And so that's like a very sobering thought when something comes out of ideal land and becomes very real, Like I don't know if anybody has had a manifestation come true and you're like Holy cow, I didn't know I could do this, and now I've got what I wanted, And is this really what I wanted? Type of thing you know, that reminds me of you don't know, something that's been on my mind lately. Tell me I thought about because I've been thinking about initiation. We did that whole like initiation episode, right, Yeah, I forgot about that, and I was like, man, I thought of a beautiful analogy. I was like, if I gave my son, if I was in the position right and I had a million dollars, or someone gave my son a five month old baby a million dollars, he'd have no clue. Yeah, no idea. So that's kind of the same thing as like going through initiation, or like you get the things when you're ready for them, like you know, yeah, maybe there's something waiting for you. You just have no idea your mind around that yet. And I think that kind of relates to this God conversation, right, because there's a lot of people out there that going to come face to face with the reality that God is real. Kind of like that when you realize that someday you are going to die, Like that realization is a very sobering realization, but it makes it very real and it all and it suddenly puts everything in your life into perspective. Same thing. God is now real, the things you do now matter, and you've got to now take accountability for yourself. And that's the sobering.
Speaker 2: Part, right And you know I'm not I want to make it very clear, like I'm not an enemy to Christianity. Christianity is not an enemy to me. I'm not an enemy to Christians, and Christians are not an enemy to me. My issue is with the system above the people, the system that has been in control for thousands of years saying it has to be this way and is causing fear and all of these citizens of earth who think they have to believe God this way because they were told you know what I mean. And we just have to get real and realize we've been imagining God all this time. No one's ever seen God. Well until recently. God's been appearing a lot in the form of angels. And now the world is beginning to see God and we're beginning to realize, Uh, God's not that far from us as we thought. All you have to do is think of thought and poof a being of light appears in the sky. Uh, what do I do with this? That's what's next. What do I do with this? So that's the real disclosure. It's not a something up there. We've always known that. People have been saying that for eighty years. You know, people have been seeing it and reporting it for eighty years.
Speaker 1: Let it help you. Yeah, that's what I do. Man, I'm struggling. I got too much on my shoulders. I needed I got this big decision I have to make. Help me, give it to God. It's the same thing. Help me. And sometimes it's like here you go, here's the answer. Poof, it doesn't download the answer to my brain. I'm not at that level. But it's like it's like, hey, do I need to do this? And it's like flash, like okay, yeah, so receieved. I just want to say something too about Jesus. About JC. I don't follow JC. I've been thinking a lot about this. I walk with him, you know what I mean. Yeah, I've been thinking about that difference because He's like, no, no, don't worship me, walk with me. So I'm like, I'm not following JC. Me and him are holding hands, we're walking together in.
Speaker 2: The Book of John. At the very end it says, you know when I leave here that you will go. He's talking to his followers. He says that when I leave, you will go and be greater than me. And then it says something to the effect of all the books on the earth could not contain the many miracles that were completed by the disciples and his followers after he left. So he's always like, you will be greater than me. Follow me, you will be greater than me. But it's amazing because we're seeing the new knowledge happen right before our eyes, you know, and it's right according to the most perfectly, meticulously grand design that somehow my dad was allowed to see going back, you know, nineteen years ago. And then of course the lady herself coming fourteen years ago. It still baffles my mind that she would, out of all these people, come to my dad and give them this message and say, go tell your story. If you don't, you'll be guilty of a lot of blood on your hands. So he says, okay, I'll go tell my story. And to the letter, it's been coming true, you know, about the awakening, the new knowledge coming to humanity. It's happening slowly in phases. It's not just like poof, there's one day and all of a sudden, it's a new world. I've been saying for years now, that's not how it's going to be. That it's a gradual shift and energy. It's like you know a clock. Every time the clock spends, there's all these seconds in between the minutes, and then there's minutes in between the hour, and then it's like boom, it's in a new hour. But there were all these seconds and minutes in between that were also their own little cycle, you know what I mean. So it's this intelligent design that baffles our brain. It's not like one day, poof, the star is red and it's a new world. Like it's a bunch of things that are happening. The star, as I've always understood, it was just a marker that it's over. You know. It's not like the star rises and then boom, new knowledge. No, the new knowledge is happening now. It started when Charlie Kirk was killed, and you have millions of people around the world. Well really it started before that. But when Charlie Kirk was killed back in September, I said, oh god, this is an avalanche, you know of It felt like we shift into a new reality that day, you remember we were talking about it that day when it happened, or the next day maybe, and millions of people were going to church for the first time, and there was an enormous spiritual awakening. There was an end welling force that propelled people to want to be spiritual when that happened, Because it was so shocking that the world saw.
Speaker 1: That Catholicism is up by like an astonishing percentage. I think it's somewhere between fifty and seventy percent increase in Catholicism, same increase in baptized babies, same increase in young men applying to be priests. Wow, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Bet that had something to do with it. And then again another wave in February with the Epstein files, and now here we are with these UFO disclosures, and it's like it's just going to keep getting more and more and more weird, and by the end of it, no one will be able to doubt is there something up there?
Speaker 1: Is there is this real?
Speaker 2: You know? Yes, it's real? So how are you going to navigate this? What are you going to do with this information? Are you going to keep being a piece of trash and treating people like garbage and not being kind to others and not having humility, which means laying yourself down and serviced to others. It doesn't mean being quiet and not speaking. Humility is like kindness to me to it means being kind to other people that you turn the other cheek and you don't get revenge. If you notice, my family doesn't do that. There are millions of people around the world that talk trash about us and you know, say that you know this or that about us. What do we do if you really go look, we don't go out there and we don't argue with him. We don't talk back to them. We rarely try to defend ourselves or you know, get in comment wars with people. We don't do any of that because that's not what this is about. It's not about fighting negativity with negativity. It's about being kind and it's about trying to share the message with those who want to hear, which is that you know, God is real. God is actually real. At these UFOs, they've never been aliens. That's just been satanic programming from the powers that be here that want to enslave your soul so that you don't understand how to reach out with the force that's outside of their system of control. They don't want awakened masses that have free will to connect with God, something greater than them. They want to keep you here to be a dumb little slave so that you don't question their programming, so that you listen to your Billie Eilish and watch your Sydney Sweeney or whatever, and you just shut up and consume what they're selling. You know, that's what they want. And they want you to eat their apples with the poison on it, and there are hormones pumped into the chicken. And they want you to take your pills when you feel sad one day. And they want your kid to go to school and barely be able to even pass because they are just regurgitating information that was designed for them to not even understand history, or barely not to do math or any of that kind of stuff. You know, kids go to school. It's like programming, you know what I mean. Every level of society is programming, because that's how deep the system goes. The matrix of control here, the oligarchs at the top that understand reality because they are these generational bloodlines that go back thousands of years, probably the very ancient times, and they very much like the power that they've accumulated, you know. So that's why they're so panicked, and that's why they've been doing these intense psychological operations to try to convince people because why would they do that, well, why would they plant the seed in your head about the phenomenon? Well, because the truth is, the phenomenon doesn't answer to them. And they've been coming into our world, whether humanity likes it or not, because they tend to life here like a garden. And they always have the story about creation in the Bible. What is it. It's a garden. It's the garden of Eden, right, mankind is the garden of the angels and of God. Oh but it's alien hybrid program.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Creation has been intelligently designing our evolution from the start. God created us, the angels created us. Right, So these markers in our DNA, like our age negative and things like this, it's not alien hybrid program. It's artifacting of supernatural intervention of our genetic structure throughout time so that we survive and grow so that our biology survives, so that our consciousness can evolve and our biology follows that. So as the soul and consciousness of mankind evolves here, the body changes to reflect this. So that's why in recent times we have things like the evolution of the brain occurring, like the enlargement of the kadi boutamen, or the increased neuronal density at the baso ganglia, or the increased but tuitarian pineal gland activation because of all this psychic activity that's happening as our collective consciousness is awakening. It's like the hundredth monkey right now, one hundredth monkey learns how to use a spoon, all the other monkeys start really learning how to use a spoon because all of the system of life here, or I would say all of the individual lives here are connected on a consciousness system. So it's like waves of evolution occurring, and it's exponential, so as you know, it starts to increase and increase and increase, then there's a total increase of the evolution of the race. So, yes, evolution is real, but it's not Darwinian, that is a lie. It is intelligent evolution guided by God in the higher forces, and it's like the Hermetic laws state, or you know, the Gnostics or the the you know, the Rosicrucians talk quite a bit about this too, because they kind of blend all of the Gnosticism and her Meticism and the Kabbalah and the Orphic Greek mysteries and the Odentic mysteries and the Celtic Druidic system and all of these different things, like, you know, all of the really cool esoteric systems of the past that were connected and transmitted knowledge from the mysteries of Atlantis. They knew this secret that consciousness evolves, that in the very beginning of our conception of time, there was a great science nowadays says the Big Bang, But it was more like there was a thought. God had a moment of inner reflection. And as you hear from I want to say, it was like Aristotle or Socrates, I was confused which is which, but it was know thyself. God knew thyself and had a moment of inter reflection and poof, then there was the creation of the Lady. And when God thinks, or when or when when God has any sort of thought or mental activity, it creates reality forms because God is all knowing, all being, omnipotent, infinite, you know, and thought pure energy. So God had a moment of inner reflection, as the Gnostic scripture saying Poof then was the Pista Sophia formed the lady. And then the lady was confused about God, like, is I what is greater than me? I must find this and believe she was looking up, but she was looking down, trapped by a false light. Poof created reality. So it's kind of like a metaphor about how Earth came into being as kind of like you know, and then you get into emanation theology, which we've talked about, I think on the Pista Sophia episode, or maybe it was on the Egregor reps. I don't know. It's been fuzzy since before James was born. I kind of have a hard time remember before that. But you know, we were thought into being by God basically, is what I'm getting at. So our thoughts are very powerful. So the evolution of our consciousness and our mind and you know, our soul, the mind and the soul are kind of equivalent. It's like we're evolving. So the biology is reflecting that, and that's beginning to happen exponentially. That's kind of the point that we're at right now with humanity, that this evolution is getting so exponential that we're literally willing the truth to unfold into reality, and it's going to increase at an even more exponential rate. It's going to get weirder and weirder and weirder. And it's funny because the people who read about God and the Bible all this time, they're like, well, it's the monic, those beings, they're demonic. Well, if you if you comb through the Bible, you would see that it's that Lucifer, Satan, whatever. The demons are chained in hell for a thousand years in darkness, and they you know, the fight that we have on Earth is with rulers and powers and principalities. Demons aren't floating around, they're not flying around, they're not moving around. They don't have that power here. They're in lower realms whispering in your mind, like Legion, Legion, if you know the story of Legion, perfect example, He's possessed by all these spirits and he's sitting there with chains, cutting himself with a rock, bleeding and he's crying, and Jesus walks up and Legion recognizes Jesus and he cowers at him, and he says, you know, please don't cast me into nothing, because you know, I wandered in a dry, arid place for seven days or something like that. And it's like, he's like, please, you know, spare me, send me into something. So he sends them into the swine. And then the swine, you know, they jump off the cliff and they whale and screech and they drown in the water. That's what a demon is. It's a dark force that exists in a lower realm that seeks to possess and mentally consume and torture human souls. They're not flying around up there. So even if you are a Christian reading biblical scripture, for you to believe that you're not a good Christian because you're picking and choosing, you don't get to say you're like me and say, oh, well, I'm a gnostic and I can take what works out of this and take No, you don't get to say that because your whole argument is you're a Christian and you believe this literally, So why are you ignoring these scriptures that say the Satan and the devil and all this. You know, these fallen angels are chained in darkness for a thousand years or whatever until Judgment Day, so they really don't know what they're talking about. And honestly, a lot of it is artificial, a lot of it is fear narrative pushed by the government. That was pretty smart that the government took all those top megapastors with millions of views on YouTube, brought them into a private meeting and tried to convince them that there is no God and then it's demons. Scared those fellas, shake them up real bad, or shook them up, and then they went out and they're like, oh my god, I'm scared. They're demons, you know. And they even made a video talking about us. Did you know about that? A lot of those pastors that were briefed by intelligence officials, they came out and they actually spoke about us, and they said that the lady's a demon and that the UFOs are demons. And it's like, you, you don't even know your own religion that you're condemning people over, you know. So it's time to move forward into a new world, and I want it to be expressed that I love Christ and I love Christianity and I love Christians, and there's a lot of good, but I think that there's a lot of bad, and people condemning others because they think they have the truth because they come from this background or this background or this background, And all that really matters is that we've all been imagining God all this time, and we are finally, very soon going to close the lid on the story where mankind didn't fully know God, and we're about to enter into that bright new age where we know God and we know ourselves. So the new age is very much coming soon where we can all know God and have a personal connection. And it's already here right now. It's all around us where we can all have that personal connection with God in our heart. And you can walk outside and look at the night sky and say, God, please show me. Please. I will humble myself before you. God, Please show me what I need to see. Show me your presence, show me a sign that Christ is real, or that the Lady is real, or that You're real, or the angels are watching me, anything like this. Come to God with a humble request, Go out on the night sky, go up and look and ask this, and if you're shy, then think it, but really mean it. Concentrate and you will see, oh wow, yeah, God is real. Something just appeared, an angel, you know, so, an horrible light flickered. But if you're of weak mind, if you have a weak mind and no will or resolve, you'll be scared to reach out into the beyond and believe that there's something greater than your ego, and you'll say, eh, it was a satellite and go inside. And you'll remain spiritually dead inside until something shakes you up enough to where you need that reassurance, and the cycle will keep going until you break free of that limiting pattern of that hellish autonomy that you've been a slave to. If something will, eventually, if you desire, it will shake you up out of your rut, and it will humble you through the form of external trauma or some sort of circumstance that convinces you I'm not alone in this universe, because I desperately don't want to be. I need something up there to help me and keep me going. So try it. Walk outside the night sky, look up, say you know God. The lady Jesus Christ whatever, are you real?
Speaker 1: Are you really?
Speaker 2: Can you show me a sign and mean it? If you don't mean it, they will know if you think that these and I say this beautiful, wonderful. But if you think these autistic children that can't speak and they use spelling boards, you'd think they can read your mind and read each other's mind. But a being of light from another world can't. That's really stupid. That's really really stupid for you to actually entertain the notion that there are real people on this earth who have It has been proven that they read minds, But you have a hard time trying to figure out that there's something up there that can too. So again, humble yourself when you're speaking of these things. Just because you're a Christian, or just because you've been studying UFOs for thirty years, or if you're a Muslim, or if you're whatever, you don't have all the answers until you've seen it and experienced it and interacted with it yourself. Just because you watch all the Congress disclosures and you listen to all of these people research UFOs on YouTube for the last five or six or seven or thirty years, you don't have all the answers until you go outside and you humble yourself and you interact with it yourself, and until then just listen, you know, and don't act like you have all the answers, because that's what it means to be humble. So anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this one. Do you have any thoughts on that, Alex on any of it?
Speaker 1: No, welcome back. I enjoyed that episode.
Speaker 2: Awesome. All right, Well, I love you guys very much, and you know, pray for my family. We're going through a lot right now, dealing with a pretty heavy battle with someone very close to me with stage four cancer. So you know, we's us luck and think about us and send us some positivity and we'll see you guys next week. Bye, guys. Weird things happened in the back of the d