Speaker 1: This is a podcast from WOOR.
Speaker 2: It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Wednesday, and we're gonna get to well, we're gonna get to office meetings at some point this hour the judiciary, but we're not getting to any of those things right now. I'll try to get to some emails this hour, if not next hour, We're gonna talk again about Joe Biden because there are a couple names now being out there, and you know what I dislike. Here's what I don't like. I realize sometimes we have to practice being vague, but when it comes to people who do evil, horrible things, I don't like vagueness. I want names. I want to know who is the person responsible. When we discuss the destruction of the United States of America, for instance, who's doing it?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: Don't just tell me random don't you even just say communists? Who's responsible? Now? For instance, Joe Biden's presidency, as we've recapped before, it was further left than anybody could ever have imagined. It was almost as if the person running the country hated it. Because there are things that are beyond belief. We'll focus on the border for the time being. The Remember when Joe Biden took over, the border was secure. Trump had, to his credit, during his first four years secured the border. So what does that mean. It means you have to take focused steps. It takes an effort to unsecure it. It takes an effort to open it up because it had already been secured and they did it four years twenty million people. But as Trump brought up the other day, who would do that? Remember when Trump went off on that rant. I think we played it last night. Who would do that? Trump was going off about the auto pen. What kind of a person would do that? Listen to this, This is todd Lyons, he's the acting ICE director. Listen to the people Joe Biden brought into the country.
Speaker 4: We have an individual as convicted of homicide and armed robbery and serve fifteen years in confinement due to countries that won't take their citizens back. This individual was released back into the community under ICE supervision to prey upon people again. Another individual sentenced to life and confinement convicted of first degree murder. His country would not take him back, forcing ICE to have to release him back into the community to re offend. As Tricia highlighted before, we have an individual that raped and sexually assaulted mentally handicapped victim. Because his country would not take him back, Ice had to find a third country to take him back so we can remove this public safety threat.
Speaker 2: Who did that? If it wasn't Joe Biden, who did that? And let's just establish something right off the bat. It was not Joe Biden. I've never liked Joe Biden because he was always a jerk and he's never been on my side. He's always been on the left. But Joe Biden's political career is not Elizabeth Warren's political career. It's not AOC, it's not Adam Schiff. He didn't have a political career from the complete communist left. Why why would he do that? Well, of course he didn't. As a little evidence, listen to this jaw dropping clip from CNN before we get to who actually did it, listen to this. This is wow. This fake town hall was in order to film it, So he's describing a fake town hall. The Biden campaign put on.
Speaker 5: This fake town hall was in order to film it so they could make it into campaign commercials. They filled it, they filmed it in Delaware with supporters, but Joe Biden. At this point, this is the spring of twenty twenty four. Joe Biden's town hall, which was closed to press, was so bad that campaign officials determined that it was not usable for a campaign commercial. So they took ninety minutes, two hours out of the president's day, they filmed an entire town hall, and they determined that it was not usable. Now, some people say this was because Joe Biden was incoherent, he could not really articulate his thoughts in epithy or even semi normal way.
Speaker 2: They filmed the fake town hall for two hours and they couldn't find a usable television commercial out of it. Did you know that I had to make commercials when I was running for Congress? They're really you can still go look at them. I'm sure they're still on YouTube. You know, each one of those thirty second commercials you'll see on there took about eight nine hours of filming. It was an entire day. I remember being floored by that. That's how much editing goes in hours and hours and hours of videotape, and they edit it down to where you're just right and you're speaking just right, and the lighting is just right, and everything's just right. Joe Biden was so incapacitated. They filmed a town hall, closed off to the press, complete controlled environment, controlled questions, written down answers, and he was still incoherent. They couldn't even use the film. But at of course banks the question, It's the reason we brought it up. Who was actually running things? Auto pen is in anybody's name. Auto pen doesn't work on its own. Who's using the auto pen? Ed Martin. Trump's weaponizations are very good man, ed Martin. He went on on this show with Mark Alpern and he talked about who the gatekeepers were of the Biden White House.
Speaker 6: Had a whistleblower in my office ten days ago, senior Senior Democrat, saying, look, it was these three people that controlled access and they were making money off of it. I don't know if I believe it yet, but the point is, I think we have to get to the bottom of it for the American people and to protect the process.
Speaker 3: Can you, and you probably won't tell us, but can you characterize who the whistle blow or was this someone who worked in the Biden White House?
Speaker 6: Biden campaign twenty twenty campaign at the highest.
Speaker 3: Levels twenty twenty and who are the three people they said we're doing make for money and this is the one is.
Speaker 6: Well, let me say it carefully. The gatekeepers different characterization of who was using the access, but the gatekeepers were Claan and Anita Dunn and Bob Bauer. And those.
Speaker 2: Claane that would be Ron Klaan, Anita Dunn, and Bob Bauer. We'll set aside ron Clain for our time, for our purposes. Right now, we'll set aside Bob Bauer. Anita Done. Uh, my name sounds familiar, especially if you've been paying attention to politics for very long. Anita Done, Anita Done? Where have I heard that name before? That's right? Anita Done was a major powerbroker in Obama's White House. She was until public pressure forced her out. Why did that public pressure force her out? Because credit where it's due. Glenn Beck way back then dug up video of Anita Done. Anita Done. Well, I'll play it in a moment. But as I play this, and as you listen to the sound of this person's voice, if you'd like to know what kind of an animal, what kind of a subhuman demon would purposely bring rapists into your country. Well, allow me to introduce her to you.
Speaker 7: Actually come from two of my favorite political philosophers, Now Say Tongue and Mother Teresa, not often coupled with each other, but the two people that I turned to most. In nineteen forty seven, when Mal Say Tongue is being challenged within his own party on his plan to basically take China over Chang Kai Shehek and the nationalists. Chinese held the cities, they had the army, they had the air force, they had everything on their side, and people said, how can you win? How can you do this? How can you do this against all the odds against you? And Mal Say Tongue said, you know, you fight your war and I'll fight mine. And think about that for a second. You don't have to accept the definition of how to do things, and you don't have.
Speaker 2: Maose. You can hear the admiration in her voice. Mao Ze Dung murdered fifty six million of his own people. Mao Ze Dung was such a demon inhuman form that he took a lifelong friend of his who had angered him. The friend was a diabetic. You know what it's like for people when they die, When they don't get their medication of diabetes. It's unbelievable. It's agony, like you can't imagine. Mao threw him in a jail, took away his diabetes medication, and then had them set up cameras to film it so he could watch his former friend die in agony over the course of forty eight to seventy two hours. That's when he wasn't murdering forty to fifty maybe sixty, we'll never know, million of his own countrymen. You ask, how could one man, how could one presidency destroy so much in four years? How it was almost as if there were people running the country who hated it and were trying to destroy it. Because that's exactly what was happening. We have names, we know. Hang on, This is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Wednesday. Reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Joe Biden had Communists all around him running the country while he laid their comatose for four years. If it seemed like, and it obviously did seem like for four years, like the United States president actually was at war with the American people. It's because for four years. The United States president was at war with the American people, and that's because he wasn't a functional human being anymore. But the people around him have been at war with the American people forever. And they were finally handed the most devastating weapon you can hand people like that. They were handed the Oval Office. Remember that story. I told you that one time about my father. But the only time he ever took me on a work trip. We were a construction family. Was always he was always out of town working construction. But one time he got invited to the Caterpillar plant in Peoria, Illinois. Caterpillar the big construction machines that you would know, and they had this big arena like a basketball arena there. It's part of their facility, all filled up with dirt in the center of it, and you could go out there and operate the equipment. I was the only kid. It was a bunch of old gruff construction guys, so they treated me great. I was the only kid. I was six seven years old, and at one point in time, the cat guys they allowed me to run a machine. Six seven years old. They put me in it and it was on and everything worked. And because everyone had cleared out. You know, everything there was. I couldn't hurt anything. Really, it was here you go have fun. That's what the Communists did with the Oval Office for four years. Joe Biden won the election. Only Joe Biden was never a functional adult in the people. Anita Dunn's been at war with this country her entire life. That's why Barack Obama loved her so much, kept her so close. That's why she's been so close to Democrat party politics. She has tried to put this place to the torch forever. And finally, I mean it's not just her, I should point that out, but finally she was essentially made president. Hey, Anita, that country you hate. I have some great news. You're in charge of it. Now, here's some executive What executive orders would you like? Go ahead, hey, use the autopen to sign them. What kind of a person? Let me ask you. The pardons are actually in the news again, Joe Biden's pardons, thousands of them. It was bizarre. Who would do that?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 2: So many of these people are just horrible people. They've already gone on to reoffend. Of course they did. Who would let these people go? You almost have to my goodness, you almost have to hate the country if you're gonna let these people go. Well, yeah, they hate the country. And remember you probably forget it, but I'll play you the audio of it. Remember after Joe Biden's debate, his disastrous debate, the one where he just I mean, it was obvious. Then they couldn't cover it up anymore. Was a disaster. Everyone knows what I'm talking about. Many Democrats were openly calling for Joe Biden's removal. Hey, no more running. You don't get to run again, you got it. Many just stayed silent. Those were the ones who wanted him out, But there were a few people they wanted him to stay in.
Speaker 5: That's what do you say to members of the House of prison Sative Democrats who are on the phone.
Speaker 3: With reporters saying that the president needs to step down.
Speaker 7: We're basically saying the president is the only person out there who's ever beaten Donald Trump, and he will do it again, you know, and we're all going to work together on this.
Speaker 2: Miss Anita Dunn didn't want Joe Biden to step down because that would mean she had to step down. Maybe they should be building a presidential library to Anita Dunn, our true president for four years. If you ever have a moment where you look back at Joe Biden's presidency and you marvel at how they could destroy so much so fast, it's because they were trying to remember that. Hey, Jesse, recently you mentioned about seeking accountability. Do you ever see DOGE investigating the strangely wealthy congressional representatives and not just them, but people like dishonest, slippery majorcis as well. Well, I mean, look, I've got some tough news when it comes to that with DOGE. You know, Doze is Elon Musk and the group of super nerds that have been auditing everything. Elon Musk he says he's going to stay around, but he's stepping down from his official rule at DOGE, and he announced recently that he's not really going to be using much of his money for politics anymore. Well, that's weird. This guy gave truckloads of money to Trump to make sure he was elected, and he's been extremely political. He's washing his hands of it. Why well, we're about to pass a one point five trillion dollar bill funding everything he discovered. I've been screaming it. People can lie to themselves all they want a one point five trillion dollar bill. This big is full of funding all the corruption Elon Musk just got done exposing. Imagine you're the richest, most powerful man in the world, and you move right in. Rumor is that he slept on a couch trying to expose all this stuff, and you spend your time, you destroy your reputation. He has death threats by volume every single day, exposing endless amounts of government corruption. And the first time there's a bill that goes through Congress, the Republicans in Congress fund every single part of the corruption you just got done exposing. Do you think at some point in time you'd be off? You know what, I'm out, I'm signing off. I'm not interested anymore. Y'all have at it. You want, you want Doze to investigate and Doge to do things. Well, what does it even matter if Congress is just going to ignore the whole thing. Whatever, Let's do some Let's do a couple more emails, shall we. Then we'll talk about these judges, these dirty little snakes. Before we do that, let's talk about rough greens. Let's talk about our puppies. Well, all dogs, really young and old. Maybe your dog's getting up there in years. Maybe you're starting to look at your dog and you're thinking, man, we probably don't have a lot of time left with them. Well, what if you could get a little more time. Do you think giving your dog vitamins and minerals and digestive enzymes and probiotics and things like that. Do you think that might give you another year? Shoot, if it gives you another six months, you won But what if it gives you another two three? Dogs live longer when they get nutrition, just like all living things. Start sprinkling rough Greens on your dog's food so your dog can live longer and healthier, fewer health problems at the end. Call them free jumpstart trial bags. You can see differences in your dog eight three three three three My Dog or go to Roughgreens dot com. Slash Jesse We'll be back Fantasy Over eight show on a fantastic, fantastic Wednesday. And remember if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iheard Spotify iTunes. We're gonna get the lee Zelden today in the judiciary. Judiciary, that's a hard word sometimes. I mean I went to community college and corporate America. I'm gonna do some emails first, Jesse, I agree with you entirely. This is about the Jeffrey Epstein thing. Jeffrey Epstein did commit suicide. However, after being incarcerated, Epstein likely faced a choice similar to the choice portrayed in the scene in the Godfather movies. Like Lee, Epstein was told he could commit suicide or else face consequence is in prison, similar to that suffered by Weddy Bulgers, so on and so forth. Well, that was only my point. It made a whole bunch of news, and it made a whole bunch of us angry people on our side, I should say angry. You know, cash Betel Dan Bongina. They go on Fox News and say Jeffrey Epstein killed himself, and everyone freaked out and said, what a bunch of deep state sellouts. But he might have killed himself with prompting. I always assumed that was a possibility. When Jeffrey Epstein dies in government custody, as the cameras go out and the guards happen to fall asleep, everyone automatically pictures in their mind some highly paid government assassins slipping in there with a syringe. Or some prison gangster who does it for an extra pack of smokes goes in and beats him to death. But the likely and frankly the cleanest outcome is, Hey, Jeffrey, here's a picture of a family member. We're gonna cut her head off if you don't kill yourself tonight, and he has to go make it happen. Let me ask you something. Just know it's a little bit of a dark road, but just stay with me here high profile suicides. Do you think all those are suicides? And do you think all of those are suicides by somebody who wanted to kill themselves? Think about this. Let's say you have damaging information on a powerful person. Let's just come up with a name, Smillery Smitton. Let's say what Chris unrelated to anybody. Let's say you have damaging information on Smillery Sminton. Okay, Now, Smillery Smitton has access to very dangerous people. And Smillery makes a phone call, gets a couple dangerous men to show up at your home one night, and these dangerous men do exactly what we discussed with Jeffrey Epstein. Here's a picture of your daughter. We know where she lives. In fact, we have people sitting out in front of her house right now. So, here is a blank piece of paper, here's a pen. We'll give you a couple minutes. We're gonna supervise. Go ahead and write out your suicide note, because they study handwriting and they're gonna know if it's wrong. Go ahead and write out your suicide note. Sign your name on it, and then, oh, look at that. Here's a forty five with one round in it. Pick that up and fire it into your head. If you do that, your daughter can live. If not, she's gonna wish you were dead in about an hour you make that call. Do you think that only happens in the movies? Of course that exists. Suicide isn't always a suicide either. Look, I only bring this stuff up to you because we, most of us, come from a civilized place. And that's a good thing. It's not a bad thing. And we live so long in civilization where things are normal. It's work, and it's school, and it's the grocery store in traffic lights and church on Sunday and family reunions, and we live a normal, civilized life. And I'm not insulting that at all. That's a good time. I'm glad we have that, but we can spend so much time in a civilized world. In civilization that we lose sight of the fact that there is a dark world all around you at all times. I've used this example before, but I'm going to bring it up again because it snaps people awake. Your state, wherever you're listening to me right now, your state, I think all of them do, has a sex offender registry. Most people I'll never think of it. Most people never look it up. Did you know at least everyone I've ever checked? You can go put in your zip code and see who lives around you. If you think there's not a dark world around you, I would invite you right now, as you listen to the sound of my voice, to go on your state sex offender registry and put in your zip code and tell me what you find. Tell me who lives right up the road, a couple blocks away. Ooh, right next to your work. There is a dark, dark world and cops. Every single cop listening to me, every one of them, state troopers, detectives. I'd love that the show is big with cops. Every cop listening to me right now is smiling and nodding his head, because every cop knows about it. Every cop knows about it. They know that that shop you drive by all day long, whatever it is, the nail salon you dry by all day long, they know it's actually a human slavery ring. They know about this dark world. That dark world exists. It's all around us, all around us, Jesse. Even though you're admitted junior college, jop Out, you owe yourself. The body of knowledge contained in the book from the nineteen fifties called Atlas Shrugged iron Rand captured a large portion of today's culture and the use of forced communists employ I'll warn you ahead of time it's eleven hundred pages, but I urge you to read every word as a history nerd. I think you'll be amazed, well worth your time. Well, I'm actually glad you brought up this book because this book leads me to an offensive rule I have that'll make probably half the people listening angry. I don't read books by female authors. I just have something against it. And in fact, this book is one of the main reasons why. And do you know why. I'll give you two reasons. I'll give you two reasons. First reason is I picked up a book one time, I was in an airport, picked up a book. I read the back of the book. It was by a female author, and it was about this navy seal and he was on the run with this woman and he had a protector from a bunch of bad guys. See, you know exactly where my head goes. He's going to be blowing people up and stabbing people and shooting bad guys. And yeah, there was maybe half a page of that, and about eighty five pages full of romance and emotions. And it's a woman, right, It's how women write. Iron Rand's book Atlas Shrug would be great if it was about one tenth of the length eleven hundred freaking pages long. The speeches in the book will last twenty five thirty pages, where they could have been one or two. Max iron Rand's Atlas Shrugged is the most overrated pile of crap in the world. But I say that understanding the bones of it are amazing, and the lesson behind it is amazing. It really is. The lesson behind it is amazing. If I had to do it over again, I would have read the cliffs Notes version. But I find I found myself ready to jump off a bridge trying to get from one part to the next part. And right, what do you think he's going to wrap up the speech? It's another fifty pages, on and on and on. Wrap it up? Woman, My goodness, it's brutal. What Chris? What Chris said? That's what audiobooks are for. Where are you driving, Chris Antarctica? Because that's where you'd have to drive to get through that book. It would be Oh. I couldn't even imagine. I bet you the audiobook. I bet wait. How long's mine? Chris? I guess I don't know how long it took? It was eight hours? He really was eight hours. I bet you Atlas shrugged his fifty hours. Look it up. I bet it is. It's crazy, how wordy it is? All right, let's talk about the judiciary. What Chris? How long? Hell long? Fifty two hours? I knew it. I knew it. Oh, dude, it's brutal. It's brutal, brutal. Now, look, I know I'm supposed to say kids, you just don't read it because the lessons are good. Oh it sucked, absolutely sucked. Let me talk. I'm gonna warn you right now you better be taking your chalk if you're gonna get through that book, because it's gonna take an amount of focus that most people don't possess. And if you're low tea, you're never going to get there. You're never get the only way you can get that kind of focus in life, whether you're at work, whether you're at home, whether you're trying to read that wordy pile of crap. Is you need in male vitality stack from chalk or ladies, a female vitality stack is. Let me tell you, it's gonna be too worthy for you too. Ladies, it's gonna be like girls' night out. It's absolutely brutal. Chalk can help you through this. Natural herbal supplements can have you feeling good all the time. C ho q dot com now listen. Chalk is more than just male vitality stacks and female vitality stacks. If you're just looking for you want to start out with something, try chocolate powder, chalk lit powder. It's you pour it in something in the morning. Packfull of vitamins and minerals. It'll change your whole day, your whole day. Choq dot com promo code Jesse Judiciary. Next is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday. Now we are going to discuss something a little bit heavier here. We're going to discuss a critical institution for our country, in any country, the justice system. Specifically, we're talking about the judiciary. And look, there's something very human that people human. It's a very human thing that people do, and that is they focus on short term gains at the expense of long term losses. An athlete who abuses steroids is actually a great example of this, great example of this. I'm talking about the guys who go crazy and they're down in Mexico and he goes from being two hundred pounds in scrawny to be in two sixty five, full of muscle. And in the short term, man, does that payoff? In the short term, you are bigger, you are stronger, you are faster. If you're playing football, you're better baseball, you're hitting the ball ten miles better, better, better, better, better, And for a short term win, Man, is it payoff? But what would you give for twenty more years with your wife, your kids and their kids after them, what would you give? These professional wrestlers are actually famous for this. You know, I'm talking about WWF for which doesn't exist more. I think it's WWE whatever, professional wrestling, you know what I mean. They're famous for. Well, their heart's all exploded about forty five Why how could that be? Well, they all abuse steroids terribly, And for a while, the crowds are cheering, and your shoulders are huge, and the girls love you, and life is good. But before you ever get to meet your grandkids, boom, heart explodes. You're gone. Short term gains, long term losses. We all do it. I've done it. I've done it. Not steroids, but I've made all these mistakes. I make all these mistakes. I'm not judging. But institutions do this too. And an institution that is currently committing suicide and they don't know it is is the judiciary of this country. Judge undos Trump administration's takedown of fifty five million dollars think tank. Judge stepped in because because Trump was trying to take away fifty five million dollars from the US Institute of Peace, which is a crazy name for the place that's a totally corrupt slush fund. Trump said, now fifty five million gone. This is a corrupt place. Judge steps up because he's a filthy communist and says, no, no, no, you have to fund it. The judge's name is Beryl Howe, and I have no idea how I don't actually don't even know if that's a man or a woman. Barrel Howe, and I have no doubt that Beryl Howe. The night he made that ruling, I bet you he went home, and I bet you he celebrated with friends, family. They man, you're not gonna believe it. I got Trump. Wohooo, I got I used my job, I used my role as a judge to stop Trump, and it feels good. Champagne. He's on me. Everybody probably felt so good. I bet you right now it feels so good. Still. I want you to listen to what jd. Vance said. And he asks to be a lot more delicate about things than I do, because he's the vice president and wants to be president one day. But I want you to listen to this and listen very close.
Speaker 1: You cannot have a country where the American people keep on electing immigration enforcement and the courts tell the American people they're not allowed to have what they voted for. And that's where we are right now.
Speaker 2: You cannot have a country where the people choose something and the judiciary stops it. But what does that mean you can't have a country. Well, allow me to explain what he cannot and will not and should not, because that's my job. We are going to a place quickly. In some circles, we're already there where the American people will demand ignoring the courts. And that is actually the most peaceful step. That's step one. Step two is the American people will demand the imprisonment of judges. They will, they will, And that sounds crazy, but I would argue it's inevitable once you abuse your power, once you abuse your role. I know it feels good in the short term. I know you celebrate that night we got Trump, baby. I know the cocktail parties are lovely. The book deals are even better. I have no doubt about it. The speaking fees life is good. You don't understand your guaranteeing the next guy who comes along is going to send the Marines into your home. And not only is he going to do it, this is what people miss. The people will cheer when he does it. Oh yeah, go ahead and play it us, Institute of Peace. Go ahead, play it, Chris, by.
Speaker 8: Far, the least peaceful agency that we've worked with. Yeah, ironically, of course. Additionally, we found that they were spending money on things like private jets, and they even had a one hundred and thirty thousand dollars contract with a former member of the Taliban.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this isreal. We don't encounter that in thost agencies.
Speaker 8: What was the money going to the Taliban for? So it was a contractor. They received one hundred and thirty thousand dollars for generic services, and to Elon's point, there was not actually a clear description of what the contractor services were for.
Speaker 2: It's a Central Intelligence Agency slush fund where they pay for illegal things to happen all over the planet. Everybody knows this is a fairly open secret. The Trump administration, because they obviously are in charge of the CIA, wanted that money brought back. A communist judge stepped up and said, no, you have to keep funding it. And the judge thinks he's winning, and the Supreme Court too, I should know you're in on this Supreme Court. The Supreme Court too thinks they're winning. Oh no, no, no, no, you slow down the deportations. Well no, not quite yet, well, we can't take things too far. How many soldiers does the Supreme Court have at its disposal? Zero? The Supreme Court only has authority because the authority is granted to it in the minds of the people and the politicians. But if the people and the politicians, all it would take would be a decision. If they decide the Supreme Court doesn't have that authority anymore, then that Supreme Court's authority is gone, completely gone, and we're going there. And I don't think that's a good place to be as a country. I'd like to avoid that. I'm sure the Judiciary would like to avoid that. You savages better learn how to can control yourselves or it's coming. I'm wanting you now.
Speaker 3: This has been a podcast from Woor