Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Emo has.
Speaker 2: Coming living Mon's property of all times.
Speaker 1: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master. Then you did it. Then you did it?
Speaker 3: Where you did?
Speaker 2: Allowed to play? Allowed to play, Allowed to play, Come to play the.
Speaker 1: Pristal.
Speaker 2: The sun is rising.
Speaker 1: Donald, wake up, Wake.
Speaker 4: Up now, don't worry.
Speaker 2: We're all here to show you how Jen.
Speaker 5: Wiz, Horse, Gras Station K and Boti Homic this is It's a famili.
Speaker 2: Don't turn out toil jass wait and see.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Are you ready to jo? It's time to start the show. Plastic I go about Bristo.
Speaker 6: It's a Big Man mar Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the working week.
Speaker 2: It's on such a core kick back, makes up the jop it and make it hardcore and hang a whisby and then mess.
Speaker 4: Picked up your soul.
Speaker 2: There line you're on the air.
Speaker 1: Good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS. Whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. Listen online the website that Rocks that's kmod dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone. Get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we are on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash, BMMS six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Cormyn, Good morning, give me oil, Good morning Corbyn. We've got tickets that we're gonna give away to see Shine Down. They are going to be at the Paycom Center on May twenty third. Get your tickets Paycomcenter dot com. We got past and worst of the weekend. We got our listeners are awesome. Jeff Hensley's gonna join us. We are starting late because nobody paid the electric bill, damn it or support bill or whatever joke you'd like to make. But we're here now and uh we're gonna get started with the show right now. You Normally at this time we would do news quikies. These are stories that you may have missed in the news, but we cover them here if you'd like to hear them.
Speaker 6: Time for news quikies, World news, local news and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, GiB and Lindsay with what's going on newsquikies from The Big Man Morning Show in ninety.
Speaker 7: Se dude sus Amazon over lost brain cells from whippets. Felix Kraus out of Buffalo, New York, has lost a lot of brain cells over the years, and he believes Amazon is to blame. The thirty three year old is suing Amazon, claiming that the company knew, knew that the nitrous oxide canisters he purchased from the company weren't really for culinary use. For years. Felix says he was a fan of whippets and he now suffers from neurological damage, memory loss, and tremors as a result. Now he wants to see Amazon get the book thrown at them through his litigation, and he claims the company's website passed off the canisters as safe and legal.
Speaker 1: I think my thought on this is huh right, what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Right, he blamed, Like, you're not going to use those for actual whip cream.
Speaker 1: Whatever, and you have to buy a special crackers. No, it's a thing that busts the co two so you can inhale.
Speaker 6: It usually made out of plastic or metal.
Speaker 1: Get the metal ones. Oh yeah, the plast ones always break out. They're good for like maybe four rounds. That's about It's what I've heard, But yeah, you need so you you had to research or someone had to show you unless you I can't imagine you were using a whip creamer right and putting the thing in then, though I know people some people do that, right, Right, You're not gonna sue research because they sell the whip cream in the can. You're right, You're right.
Speaker 6: Somebody would though, maybe just to give try to get a payout, right, which is what this guy is trying to do. Well, that arrested for DUI found sleeping with Tesla autopilot on. Now, if you've ever wondered, hey, if I have my automatic driving car, take me home, can I still get a DUI?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: And here's the reason why. Comes out of Sarasota, Florida. Thirty seven year old Gal Kimberly Brown's name. She went out, got tanked right, two times over the legal limit is what she blew, right, So she's like, hey, Tesla, take me home. So Tesla takes her home, and apparently the Tesla has centers in it that forces you to be alert and facing forward for the.
Speaker 1: Autopilot to work.
Speaker 6: Right, Well, she just curls up and goes to sleep and with those, if you're not alert and facing forward, the car just shuts down, which is exactly what happened to this car in the middle of the interstate center lane.
Speaker 1: Just that's why police were called out.
Speaker 6: They get there, they find her, she blows over two times a limit.
Speaker 1: They ended up taking her in. Everybody knew this is what they're gonna use autopilot for.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, absolutely not so I could read a book.
Speaker 1: There's a whole porn subgenre of people having sex and teslas on autopilot. Really chicken. That just terrifies me. Right, somebody you know, sneezes. I don't know, right, that's not the wheel quick jerking. It just thought. New World screwworm increases as cases detected near the US A flesh eating disease, a flesh eating insect called the new worm scare screwworm. Sorry, the New World screw worm has been detected less than one hour south of the Texas border with Mexico. Agricultural Commissioner said, ah god Miller, So that's not a matter of if it's coming here. But when he says the USDA has started sending farmers and ranchers a screw worm detection, which is not a movie Lendsay will promote at nine when a cow gets sick from the parasitic fly, they're supposed to send a sample back to DC and to explain more of Ah, wouldn't have it any other way. I had this all prepped for the video so you could hear the lady explain how it works, but because of the okay, So basically what happens is after the male and female this fly, the screwfly, I guess mate, the female then finds a live, warm body to implant the one hundred to three hundred eggs into, of which will hatch the next day and will then embed further into your skin. You can google New World screwworm injuries and see what kind of injuries it does to animals and people. Now, if you know what the what is it? The oh god? Yeah, if you know what is it? Flybot? What is the little fly? Fly? Buttfly? That's what it is. Uh that it's very similar to this, just more nasty. Yeah. Yeah, a lot of it happens to animals because they can't tell you.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: So the eggs would hatch, the infestation would really start, and it would be then quite painful and heat up. You would see a difference. You would have to seek medical attention, of course. But it isn't just a I'll go away and that pain will go away. No, it's the massive hole in the back of this guy's head. And screwworm is the term because it does look like a screw and as the egg hatches, it does what a screw does. It embeds further in by twisting into the skin.
Speaker 7: And screws you over big time.
Speaker 1: And you say this is in Texas, it is an hour south of the Texas border, and commissioners said. Ah Miller said, it's not a matter of if it's coming, but when.
Speaker 6: Okay, ye stay down there, stay down there. I'm good. I'm good on all this. This gives me a reason not to go to Texas.
Speaker 1: So, like for those who don't know, the magets and stuff need dead. It can't be a living, right, It's gotta be supposed to be dead, right, dead skin something dead.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: You do see people that have it in like under casts and things like that sometimes, but that's because the skin is dead and that's what it's it's festering.
Speaker 6: In does off like repel these soft mitek I just wondering what I could use some lavender.
Speaker 1: These bastards aren't coming on me some What are those plants?
Speaker 6: What are those plants that the US.
Speaker 1: Is a cameo plant? What is a special plant? No? No, no, no no? And then the candle you burn the cano, Cilla. I don't know if those work. Okay, well, just don't go.
Speaker 7: To Texas terrifying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get off of my computer. I'm tired of looking at that. All right, we got to take a break. We want to know what's the best part of your weekend, in the worst part of your weekend. We'll do that coming up.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn. Former Iowa center Logan Jones was named the Heines mister fifty seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, good yeah, glad you had to look that up and tell us.
Speaker 7: He'll receive a lifetime supply of Ketchup. And you could too, get a bunch of ketchup if you want a thousand bucks. Your first keyword to rock the bank is coming up at eight o'clock this morning, and then when you hear it, enter it online at kmod dot com. Good luck, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, can be well, Good morning, Corbin. The drillers are back.
Speaker 6: In action this week as they take on the San Antonio Missions. This Thirsty Thursday, it is Tulsa Connect Jersey Giveaway Night for the first thousand fans. Get your tickets at Tulsa Drillers dot com. Best and Worst of the weekend? What's the best thing that happened this weekend? And the worst thing that happened this weekend?
Speaker 1: Text it to us bmms and whatever that is to eight, two, nine, four or five. What's the best and what's the worst? Lindsey, what's the best and worst of your weekend?
Speaker 7: Well, Saturday was a ton of fun. The Smoking Gun Show was awesome. North Side knockout. She went three rounds. She is such a badass.
Speaker 1: She chased that bitch all the way around. Yeah she did.
Speaker 7: I mean she had that cop running for her life. The seventeen second fights. That was a first. It was a record when the cop knocked out the first responder. And to be honest, I don't think that that first responder even uh had trained at all for that fight.
Speaker 1: If I'm not mistaken, I think that was a last minute adm. He stepped in because the other guy step couldn't do it or whatever. She I just know there was one fight for sure that and it didn't go really great.
Speaker 7: No that yeah, definitely the last one. Yeah, but man, it was a it was a good, good, good time. My worst of the weekend probably had to be coming home Friday night. After a wonderful evening at Tuttle Stadium. I got to announce the jv lacrosse game, and being in the press box was awesome.
Speaker 1: What do you mean announce like the just into the stadium onto a raino.
Speaker 7: No, just into the stadium. And it was a senior night, so I announced the seniors and stuff and that was really fun. And then coming home to a hole in our hallway at all and found finding out that my middle child put his fist through the wall out of anger.
Speaker 1: I do, so, who's the middle child, the.
Speaker 7: Older of the two minute older.
Speaker 6: Child, you know, the one named Kyle.
Speaker 7: No, yeah, because he was he was mad at his twin brother. So uh yeah, so now we have to patch a hole in our wall.
Speaker 6: Is it a big hole or just a tiny precise Yeah.
Speaker 7: It's fist size hole.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: He's just lucky that there wasn't a stud behind that.
Speaker 1: One in front, you know.
Speaker 7: Broke in his hand, so that was irritating and the.
Speaker 1: Worst, best and worst of the weekend. What's the best thing that happened this weekend? And the worst thing that happened this weekend? BM mess and whatever that is to eight two, nine four five, GIMPI what's the best and what's the worst?
Speaker 6: Oh Saturday, I had to be the best of course. Went to the fights afterwards, went and did some karaoke in and hung out with some friends. That's always always a good time. I think the worst part of the weekend happened yesterday. I lost my wallet. Oh no, yeah, but only for a moment.
Speaker 1: Oh good.
Speaker 6: So my lady and I we we were we were being semi lazy yesterday, right, just kind of laid in bed and watched TV until about like eleven o'clock, eleven thirty, right, and uh uh, these damn commercials for be Dubs bottomless apps kept coming on, right.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, m we definitely used some food beat ups. Sounds good.
Speaker 6: And of course we didn't get the bottomless apps. I did get the Ultimate sampler though, sliders, cheese curds, onion rings, and chicken strips.
Speaker 1: You don't say, yeah it was good.
Speaker 6: But anyway, so I get got on my sweat pants on make sure and with my sweatpants and has the back pocket for whatever stupid ass reason. But I put my pants, I put my wallet back there, just out of habit, and uh, I'm sitting at the beat ups at the bar and uh, guy, I guess the manager comes up, mister Gilrd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, what's up here? You go? Oh damn, didn't even know it fell out of my pocket. Wow, didn't even know.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it fell out when I got out of the car or they found in the parking lot.
Speaker 1: Maybe it fell out.
Speaker 6: I didn't hear it thumping hit the floor right we're I was sitting, so I think it fell out of the out in the park along.
Speaker 1: But everything was there. Everything was there.
Speaker 6: But if he had not, if he would have not brought it to me, it had been gone and I'd have never never known until I go reach from a wallet.
Speaker 1: We're like, oh, balls, then what would you do with all those expired gift cards in your back.
Speaker 6: While somebody's going to be rich b fifty cents at a time?
Speaker 1: Best and worst of the weekend? What's the best thing that happened this weekend? And the worst thing that happened this weekend? Bmm, mess and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. Best part of the weekend would be remember what we did on Saturday. Best part of the worst part of the weekend is I couldn't go to smoking guns.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: It started earlier in the day where my youngest was sick like bubble guts. Then my oldest was sick bubble guts, and then my wife was vomiting. Oh god, and I was like, Okay, you'll be fine.
Speaker 3: See no.
Speaker 1: Uh. And so that was the worst part because I really wanted to go to smoking guns. Uh. And then the uh, best part I would guess is I have a new TV show I like. No, I'm reading this book. I like a lot right now. It started slow, but I finished one book, started another one. Yeah, we'll go with that. Books. Best and worst of the weekend. What's the best part of the weekend. What's the worst part of the weekend? You have a mess in whatever that is to eight two nine four or five. This says best. I had some real me time nails done, haircut and shopping with no kids. Worst was the haircut. She went way above my shoulders and as a woman, I look like that fellow on No Country for Old Men. Oh no, we need a picture show at kmoty dot com. The good news. The good news is you're not a killer. I think maybe, right, But the haircut makes the person. So that's the part that turns her around.
Speaker 6: Right, she was on a good path and then she got a bad haircut and killed everybody.
Speaker 1: Right, everything changed when Mildred cut a bob.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and where'd you go for the haircut?
Speaker 1: And the best of the weekend got to have some quality time with my children. Worst of the weekend I only slept six hours between five pm Friday and now pure exhaustion. Why it's not like there's storms. Are you on call? Maybe that would explain it. Best hold a new couch to my grandma's house, which is a movie Lindsay will promote at nine. Worst, I'm pretty much homeless and get to sleep on said couch. Oh that's unfortunate. Uh. Best smoked a ten pound pork butt, two tacos of ribs, and a whole chicken. How do you smoke tacos?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Typo? Because he corrected right above racks of ros Oh, yeah, got it, that makes way more sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how about you could smoke some tacos, right, you you pre make them and everything right and then slide them in the smoker for a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: Worst rented a ladder, got it home and it was too tall. Waste of eighty dollars. Huh. Never thought of renting a ladder. I've never thought of a ladder being too tall, right, isn't that the whole point of a ladder? Yeah, better too tall than too short, I would think at Bay, get it just right. We did go to that was it Dos Benditos? Is that what it's called? The Mexican restaurant in Broken Arow? Yeah? We went there on Saturday and for brunch because they do brunch there and they have this beer it's called a vippa mos I think, and it's like a tostata, but it's their bira okay, oh my okay, and barbicoa burrito, and then the lady brought us a cinnamon roll. Who was awesome. That place is good.
Speaker 6: Never thought of a Mexican brunch before, but I'm awesome.
Speaker 1: Spoiler. It's the same as any other brunch with some Mexican food in there, okay. Instead of like a burger, there's Mexican food good.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Best talked to my sister, who lives far away for over an hour. Worst found out my husband has been sending hundreds of dollars on a stripper and also has been texting her. WHOA right, a little more context. We've been married over twenty years. The divorce ought to be good. I mean, a divorce ain't gonna mean nothing, right, I mean, just because he was texting a stripper.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe she just needed some moral support, you know, maybe.
Speaker 1: It's his daughter he found out he had. I don't know. Yeah, question is it in the is it the wrong? What is the percentage of likelihood that if you are dating a stripper you might be involved in you the person? Yeah? Because there's already like a cliche that strippers there's some sort of recreational activity happening, right right right, lindsay, what do you think?
Speaker 7: I don't necessarily think that you have to be maybe, I.
Speaker 1: Say, you don't have to do anything, but sometimes when you're around people, especially guys with girls, you're highly influential, sure, and you can easily be persuaded. Chance gimpie, Really I was thinking seventy five eighty I think so too on higher. I think it's pretty high. I don't want to.
Speaker 6: Say I mean, I want to say ninety five, but just for benefit of the doubt, we'll go with seventy.
Speaker 1: And I'd like to say zero. Man, but there is a cliche there, and the cliches aren't always true. That if he's doing that and it's completely abnormal, there's something else going on too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, midlife crisis maybe, what.
Speaker 1: Does that mean? I've never understood that statement. Is that just the thing we say when people do really bizarre behavior and you're a male over the age of yeah, thirty, but under thirty you're just being an asshole?
Speaker 7: Yeah right, right at your asshole?
Speaker 1: What is it called for a woman?
Speaker 7: It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: No, mid midlife crisis.
Speaker 7: I think it's a midlife crisis.
Speaker 1: I've never heard a woman have a midlife crisis.
Speaker 7: That's because we're better, we're superior.
Speaker 1: Then why do I have to hold the door.
Speaker 7: Because you're being a gentleman.
Speaker 1: I don't have to be a gentleman if you're superior.
Speaker 7: No, you don't.
Speaker 1: Best part closed on our very first house and it was all cash, no mortgage, worst moving. First of all, good for you, that is awesome. That's a lot of also small house, I would imagine. But either way, buying a house with all cash or basically not needing a loan, that's awesome. Does that lady with the unfaithful husband need a roommate? Says the guy who texted about the couch, He living on a couch. All right, we got to take a break. Coming up, We got tickets to Shine Down. That show is Saturday, May twenty third at the pay Com Center in Oklahoma City. We'll be back. See what Gimpie has in his for my forem oh coleb And.
Speaker 6: It says here that Trump says shooting shows it needs for a ballroom.
Speaker 1: President Trump said the shooting.
Speaker 6: At the White House correspondence dinner would have never happened with his new ballroom. In a post on True Social, he wrote that the ballroom has every high level security feature available. He added that there are no rooms sitting atop for unsecured people to stay in.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Lola, nobody asked you.
Speaker 6: He says that Trump was at a Saturday night's event at the Washington Hilton when gunfire was heard out of out front at the Secret Service checkpoint. Authority say a man tried to rush through the checkpoint armed with two guns and multiple knives and exchanged gunfire with law enforcements before being apprehended.
Speaker 1: What a wild chain of events, right when you see the but it it's crazy and should go without saying. How dumb this is. Right, The guy was staying in the hotel, walked down eleven flights and ran through security. Now, I am not a security expert by any means, that seems should have been impossible.
Speaker 6: Yes, when you've got the leader of the free world right there.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, I mean you're right, but no, no, no, not the leader of the three free world, but.
Speaker 6: Also the chain of succession right right, because everybody there, buddy, Yeah, that's wild to me.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 7: He even wrote that in his manifesto, how easy it was.
Speaker 1: He knew it was going to be easy.
Speaker 7: I didn't know. He just he couldn't believe how easy it was.
Speaker 1: Well, the manifesto you right before?
Speaker 7: Well yeah, but he was already in there because he went the day before.
Speaker 1: So the thing that's really fascinating and even in the video, is he just runs straight through. Again, I'm not a security expert. I would think you'd want to kind of zigzag, though, so the one can just run straight through, right, right right. And in an interview somebody was like, you can't expect the Secret Service to just take over a hotel. Yeah you can't. Yeah, absolutely, that's fair. You should bring the army in to secure the hotel. Yeah, and well they can't keep him out of business. Okay, Well then yeah I think you could. Now is it an argument for the bottom Maybe? I don't know, but this hotel has been known to have an issue before with security. Right, that's where Ronald Reagan was assassinated. Was the guy naked? No?
Speaker 6: I think the pictures that I see when he's laying there, like, yeah, they looked naked, and I was like, well, did he run through naked? Maybe that's how he got through security. They're like, ah no, yeah, don't touch me with that thing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think probably what happens is they strip him to make sure, like, and then they cover him back up. The other crazy thing that's that is kind of not really getting a lot of exposure is Charlie Kirk's wife was there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's a little strange, it is. I don't think it's strange for her to be at the Correspondence dinner. I think it's I almost just swore insane. She just experienced something remotely close to what happened to her husband. Yeah right right, even though she wasn't there when her husband died. That still is a fresh wound, fresh wound as she goes on our tour.
Speaker 6: But like it's crazy, Yeah, insanity. What else we got here? King Charles is to visit the US as planned. Buckingham Palaces, King Chuck and Queenye Camille's visit to the US this week. We'll continue as planned. It comes after the Palace said the King was greatly relieved to hear the President, Trump and First Lady and other dignitaries were unharmed after Saturday shooting at the White House correspondence dinner. Walmart recall fifty thousand adjustable dumbbells. The Consumer Products Safety Commission said fit our ex smart Bell Quick Select five to fifty two and a half pound adjustable dumbbells. They're made by New York based Zoomi Electronics, should be immediately replaced. The agency said the weight plates can dislodge from the handle during use, posing in an impact hazard. At least six injuries have been reported, including broken toes, bruises, contusions and lacerations, contusions, contusions, and lastly, here Awassa is offering business as special cards to help with severe storm recovery. The City of Wassa is rolling out a new disaster recovery cards to give local businesses a tool to help them recover faster when chaos hits like the tornado that hit Edit on Thursday night. The cards feature QR codes that directly linked businesses to disaster recovery resources including FEMA, the Red Cross, Oklahoma Energy Management, and other recovery resources. The goal is to help business owners move from crisis to recovery as quickly as possible by putting all critical information in one place.
Speaker 7: Labor Day weekend September fourth through the sixth and prior. Oklahoma, it is the twentieth anniversary of Rock Olahoma. You Got Pop Road, Cypress Hill Slayer. All your tickets are available by listening to KMOD on the iHeartRadio app. Hit up that contest tab and when your way there.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Gimpy, Well, good morning Corbin. You just got your first keyword to rock the bank. If you're like me and missed it, that's okay, because you've got plenty of other chances throughout the day.
Speaker 1: Just keep on listening.
Speaker 6: Then you take that keyword plug it in, boom pound, got yourself one thousand dollars all right.
Speaker 1: Joining us on the line right now is our listeners are awesome. And it looks like Jessica is with us. Hi, Jessica, how are you? Hi? It's cool to talk to you, Jessica. I want to tell you this. First. I went through your Facebook. Has Gimpie provided it to us? And you do some in your Facebook That might be the most brilliant thing I've ever seen as someone who's gotten a lot of tattoos. You do legos while you are getting a tattoo.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: That is so brilliant. Now I eat sunflower seeds to distract me, but do how did you come up with the idea of doing legos while you're getting a tattoo.
Speaker 3: That's the most distracting thing that I like to do. So I just buy by a little lego set and do the whole lego set and I never even think about the pain or anything. And then at the end I have something that I can either give to the tattoo artist or keeping take home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you do though, when you drop I'm constantly dropping pieces.
Speaker 3: I do like louse them under me and I'll just like stare at the tattoo artists until he lets me move a little bit to drop the leg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want him moving while he's he's doing the ink, that's for sure. What's the biggest Lego set you've done yet? Lego piece you've done while you're getting a tattoo.
Speaker 3: The biggest one I think I've done is a Hello Kitty doll and it took forever. But the next what I'm going to do is probably going to be toothless.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, dragon, Yeah, because those ones you buy, they're not the real big expensive ones, are they. Oh?
Speaker 3: The toothless one's over one hundred dollars and I'm really excited to do that one.
Speaker 7: What's more expensive the lego sets or the tattoo?
Speaker 3: The tattoos definitely by miles.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It says here that, well, how many tattoos do you have in total?
Speaker 3: I guess I've never counted, maybe ten, But I do want to get enough tattoos to where I can say I have one because they're all touching.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a lot. Where so you have one on your leg at least that's the picture that I saw where you were doing the lego set. But where's the most provocative place you have a tattoo?
Speaker 3: I do have an AK forty seven on one of my butt cheeks.
Speaker 6: Well, that's an interesting choice of tattoo and choice of place.
Speaker 1: Kind of like, gimbe, he's got my name there. But what would be the what would be the mindset be to having that on your ass cheek?
Speaker 3: You know, I have no idea. I think I just had extra time left in my session and I was like, yeah, let's get one.
Speaker 1: I can't argue with that logic. It says here that you take care of your ninety two year old grandmother. Tell me how that came to be something that landed on your plate to do? And what's the day in the life look like as someone who takes care of a ninety two year old person.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess, luckily and unluckily, my grandma does have dementia, So it's that's kind of fun. I lost my parents, I want to say, about thirteen years ago, and my grandma just needed some help. I moved to California. She told me that she needed some help at home. So I came home back to Tulsa to take care of her, and I've been taking care of her for about ten years now.
Speaker 1: How did you lose your parents.
Speaker 3: My motorcycle accident?
Speaker 4: Where are you guys? What?
Speaker 1: Wow? How old were you?
Speaker 3: I was seventeen turning eighteen?
Speaker 1: How did you get the news?
Speaker 3: Highway patrol came by the house. I did get like a cryptic call from like an old friend that mentioned something, but I just kind of brushed it off. And then when the highway patrol came, they let us know that neither one of them had made it.
Speaker 1: And do you have siblings like you? Were there a bunch of you at the house or was it just you?
Speaker 3: I do. I've got three brothers, one sister, and a little sister.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a big family. So obviously that that pulled you guys together in that moment, right?
Speaker 3: Oh? Absolutely yeah, And we were all together at the same time anyway, So I don't know how that all worked out.
Speaker 1: Who's the oldest.
Speaker 3: The oldest would be my brother.
Speaker 1: Ashton, and so did he kind of take charge immediately?
Speaker 3: I think my brother Ryan took charge immediately in consoling everyone un telling this it was going to be all.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, cool. How did you go to sleep that night?
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 3: I did not. I was told to not get too awfully faded, and that was my main mission, as I'm being honest, But that where your helmet, yeah, because people around.
Speaker 1: And did you do you know in the accident? Was it something that happened to your parents or is it something your parents did that caused the accident?
Speaker 3: So if you want to know, like specific details, motorcycle, they were on Highway eleven in Oklahoma, so that's like near that armpit of Oklahoma what they call it. They were headed back to Alba. My dad worked at the prison there. He was the assistant warden for a while. They kind of scooted it up behind a semi to cut the wind because it's all planes out there, and a very impatient car just waited for the semi to go by and did not look to make sure there wasn't anybody behind the semi, and they hit them and that was pretty much it.
Speaker 1: Oh my wild I want to ask you a question too that might not be the most tactful, but I'm just curious, did your dad have like a life insurance policy. I'm just curious to the process of how that happens when somebody passes away and you know, everybody's still pretty much a kid, Like did they call one day and go, hey, there's some money or how did you figure that out?
Speaker 3: My dad was really smart. Again, he was a word out of prison, but he was also the president of the Clean and Sober, Clean and Sover Survivor's Motorcycle Club, so he always made sure that they both had life insurance in case anything happened.
Speaker 1: And I imagine that group of people too also maybe came to your aid as well.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh, the survivors definitely did. The parking lot was completely packed full of motorcycles. It was beautiful. The Down Bikers Association also helped me plan the funeral and everything because I was so young. But yeah, they were people with motorcycles will really wrap their arms around you when something like that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and right understandably so too.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: It says here that you have an only fans. What made you decide to by the way, Uh, I don't know if you want or do or don't want us to give it out, but what made you decide to start? And only fans?
Speaker 3: I do want to give it out. My OnlyFans is OnlyFans dot com slash Mia Nora m I A n O r A. I started an only fans and this is kind of funny, but when you lose your parents, you kind of don't have anybody to be ashamed of you. So if anybody's going to start one, it had.
Speaker 4: To be me.
Speaker 1: Goph And uh, what's that like? What's that journey been like?
Speaker 3: I've had one for about six years. It's fun. I mean I think it's fun. I think it's fun. I think it's exciting. I like little outfits.
Speaker 1: Do you do solo work or do you do teamwork? Yes?
Speaker 3: But I do leave anything open for anybody that has anything that they're looking for that they can't find directly somewhere. All you do is ask. The worst I could say.
Speaker 1: Is now true, that's true. What's the most you've made in a month?
Speaker 6: Eh?
Speaker 3: In a month? Gosh, I've had one for so long I wanted to say probably fifty five hundred in a month.
Speaker 1: Then I'm man, what's the least you've made in a month?
Speaker 3: Two hundred?
Speaker 1: Slow month? Huh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was when I was first starting.
Speaker 1: What'd you do differently between the two hundred dollars months and the fifty five hundred dollars months. Did you put more content out there? Did you get a little more adventurous?
Speaker 3: So in any kind of content work, whether it be like sex work or anything like that, everything is content. Just post more and you'll have more people looking at your stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense. This might surprise people, but it says you were also did some porn for a while as a porn actress. Is that what you went to California to do?
Speaker 3: I did. I was in mass actress for a little over a year. Wasn't really for me, but I did enjoy it for the time that I did it. After that, my grandma just wanted me to come back and take care of her, and I'm glad I did. It. Takes a little longer, it's a little more boring. I like what I'm doing now a lot more sure.
Speaker 1: Did you like so you go, hey, I'm just gonna go to California and do this? Or did you get recruited? Did you contact a company? Like, how does the step from here to California and doing that happen?
Speaker 3: I was recruited here. I pretty much just got a message. I got a message on Facebook and someone wanted to meet me, and I ignored it for a while, and then I got another message and another message, and I just said, okay, fine, let me go go meet you. And then I met with a couple of producers and an agent and they helped me get started, and I think I was on a plane and headed to California within a week or two.
Speaker 7: I have a question, when's your birthday?
Speaker 3: My birthday is February twenty eighth, the very last day.
Speaker 7: Wonderful. I need that for future. She's a mattress actress?
Speaker 1: Was oh, got it? Okay? Yeah, so did you was the casting couch or real thing?
Speaker 3: It is? It is definitely a real thing. You do know what you're you're doing before you get there, though.
Speaker 1: How nervous were you like that? I mean, even though did you know that's what was going to happen? I mean, did someone clue you in?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, before, being honest, I was, I was pretty young. I think I was in my very early twenties, like maybe had just turned twenty one or twenty two. I was petrified, completely petrified that I didn't I didn't really know how to take it seriously or how serious I should take it, or how I should be acting, or what I should be doing, or what exactly they.
Speaker 7: Were looking for.
Speaker 3: They were just like, here, do this and do the best you can.
Speaker 1: How did you deal with, like being exposed to different kinks that you didn't know were a thing or maybe kind of scared you. How'd you deal with that?
Speaker 3: I think kinks are really interesting. I've never kink timmed anybody. Obviously, there are some weirder ones that I don't really participate in. But like I said, the worst I could say is no, but people are into some weird stuff.
Speaker 1: What's the most you made doing porn out in California in a month?
Speaker 3: Ten grand or a little under ten grand for a scene. Also, as they.
Speaker 1: Usually take.
Speaker 3: It takes a really long time, so sometimes it can take twelve hours to get one scene finished. You are sitting around in hearing makeup for a few hours beforehand. But yeah, they're very long and drawn out processes just to get a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: What was that day like after? Were you just like sleepy and you're like, whoof, Like I just envision you know, sitting around in your sweatshirt and cozy's or whatever, watching whatever TV show just like, gosh, what a day at work yesterday?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, little store. Wantn't to relax definitely, And then that kind of money. You're pretty you're pretty quick to book your next scene.
Speaker 1: What was the shocking most shocking thing you learned by going out there and do that that surprised you about the industry?
Speaker 3: How many girls came from so many different places? Like how many co stars and co actresses that I had that came from super far away. There were some from Russia, there was a couple from Portland, Oregon. They were just everywhere. Yeah, but they all they all end up in either Miami or California. I believe those are the only two places that it's legal to film.
Speaker 1: Did you have a relationship with another person while you were doing porn? While you were out there? No, I mean because you were full, Like I mean, you don't go you don't become a chef and cook things because you usually you know, you eat at work. You don't come home and then cook, right, Is it that type of thing?
Speaker 3: No? Uh No, just was really busy.
Speaker 1: I think, Okay, what's the what did you splurge the most on? What was the thing you spent way too much money?
Speaker 3: On different outfits and shoes that I only wore for a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: Right, they don't really care about wardrobe, do they.
Speaker 3: No, Well they do. They make you, like cut all the tags out. They don't want any tags or anything like that.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised they make.
Speaker 6: You buy your own like they don't provide something like that.
Speaker 3: Well, they want you to wear what you're comfortable, and you do bring like several outfits with you and you can get reimbursed for them if you want to. But I like to take mine home and sell them.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I'm sure some guys would love to buy that off your Would.
Speaker 7: You ever go back? Would you ever go back to it?
Speaker 3: I would, But I am I am aged out now. So unless I did some kind of weird like mony thing which I'm not familiar with, not much, it would. It would have to be something like that.
Speaker 1: What's something you miss about the mattress actress industry?
Speaker 3: Absolutely nothing, Absolutely nothing. I do not miss it. I love Tulsa, I love living here, and I like what I'm doing a lot more. I like to work for myself and not several different agencies.
Speaker 1: Uh, this question is going to be a little weird, especially after the topic we just had. But it says you got stabbed by a leprechaun. I'm is that like a violent act? What happened?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay? I don't know if anybody is familiar with this bar, but I work at a bar called Tong Pump. It's a really cool bar. There was this man in a wheelchair that was outside and he was a very angry man. He came in a couple of weeks before Saint Patrick's Day and demanded to come in. A lot of the patrons let me know that he was banned from there, so I just let him know, Hey, you're not supposed to be here. You know that he was super angry in the bar scene. There are people men in general that will see like an issue and try to come save you. So that happened, and we had akj that went outside and tried to get him to go away, and he ended up cutting the caj Then he came back on Saint Patrick's Day dressed as a leprechaun with a rainbow beard and all in his wheelchair and demanded to talk to the bartender. So I peached my head out, knowing that he was dangerous. So this man can walk perfectly fine, I pied, I know because he had fallen out of his wheelchair somehow allegedly, and he got up and walked away. So I don't know what that was about. But he did come back on the Saint Patrick's day. I peached my head out. He pulls out this gigantic knife, it was as big as my forearm, and said that he was going to cut my head off. So I stared at him for way too long after that, and shut and locked the door and called the police. And they came and let me know that they had so many problems with this person, but nobody ever wanted to press charges because he was in a wheelchair, even though he did not need it. But I think that was his way to get out of names. I'm not sure he ended up going to jail that night. They impounded his wheelchair. They put it on his story rerecord and everything which changed in all. And then the DA called and said, please show up for court. This is like a super nasty, mean man that never none of the hard to ever stick because people are feel bad for him, so if you would please just show up to court. And I did, and then they I guess they offered him two years. He had some previous previous tickets or convictions that he had to get taken care of too, So I wish him well. I hope he does better in two years.
Speaker 1: Good disclaimer. Would you be okay with him being a subscriber?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course I would.
Speaker 1: Here's a question because we did a story about this a while back, and it was about a dad who subscribed to his daughter's only Fans and the argument was that, oh well, hear me out. The argument is that you'll be in supportive if your kid was playing soccer, you'd go to all the soccer games. Now, just because you're a subscriber in pay doesn't mean you're necessarily seeing the content. So would you be okay with your brothers doing that?
Speaker 3: No? I wouldn't. I would not be okay with that, and they wouldn't either.
Speaker 1: So what does support look like then from family when somebody is doing something like an onlyfan.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's really needed from family to support you doing that. But if anybody says anything, just basically don't be mean and be like, hell, yeah, good for her.
Speaker 1: We had more stuff to talk to you about, but we ran out of time. Thank you so much, for chatting with us. You guys can look up her only fans just look mea noora on only fans m I a n o r a And thank you so much for chatting with us.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Have a great day. We'll see you later.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 8: If you're listening to The Big Man Morning Show, there is this person who got a piercing at a tattoo place, and then the piercer made a TikTok and posted the TikTok of this happening.
Speaker 1: But the person that got the piercing doesn't want it up and once it taken down, oh he And their argument is that they are the part, they are the content, and they weren't asked permission to do that. And the person that's the piercer says, hey, this is more like I'm just showing people how the process is, not trying to cause a problem. And where this happened in Florida, it says recording someone requires their knowledge and consent, and probably what happened was when you sign your consent to get the tattoo or the piercing or whatever, you probably give permission for that type of thing. And so she probably already said it was all good. But another problem, and this seems to be thing that's happening more and more, is people are wearing those glasses, like those metaglasses, and you're out in public and they're filming you.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, you don't know it because they don't have like a red light on the glasses.
Speaker 1: Do that let you know? No, I'm not sure. I don't know anybody that owns I don't. I don't think I know anybody that owns one. I gotta be honest. I don't look at people's glasses to see if they own a pair.
Speaker 6: I think they're kind of neat, but I don't want to spend the money on them.
Speaker 1: I like the idea of, you know, being able to see like a text message when I get a text in like all my glasses. I like the idea of that, or a notification like take your meds right.
Speaker 6: I like the POV camera recording, like from what you see, you know, instead of holding your phone up right, Lauren gets tired after a while.
Speaker 1: No, that's true. I just don't want to be taking a bunch of film. I don't not dumb. That sounded old. I don't want to just constantly be recording. Huh is it constantly record?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't. I think you just got to say tell it to do it? Oh right, like be like meta, glass is record whatever? I think it's hay meta, But yeah, but I don't if there's a red light, I don't know if it's constantly record, I just don't because then it's going to be like how far are we then from police knowing who has these and going, hey, you are at this place, we want to see your film we think you documented a crime.
Speaker 7: Or how how is it not video voyeurism? Say more, well, like if you're in a classroom or at the beach.
Speaker 1: Or you know what I mean, Like you mean public?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, but around like videoing children.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 6: Apparently it's a white light when it's recording. It's not a red light, and it says it's turned solid when it's recording video and flashes for photos. But there is an LED indicator on the front right temple and is designed to be visible by others.
Speaker 1: So people on the side right, well, I.
Speaker 6: Mean if you think of the glasses or whatever, like that's just the area. But regardless, there is a light that lets you know, hey, you're being recorded if you know what you're looking for. If you don't know what I just told you, then you would just be like, that's a little weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of have issue with people recording me when I don't want to be. Yeah, but also if I'm in public, that's you know, that's the chance you take, right.
Speaker 6: Right, And like what Lindsay is saying, I mean, how they you know, they're not like, you know, using it for kids or whatever. You don't know, you don't know what they're doing with their phone right now, which is what their phone like.
Speaker 1: You already don't care, but at least I know you're doing it, like I know that, And to me, the work thing, I would think this person, I would think this person would see the phone setting up. But if the video was like a mounted camera you thought with security and they were recording it unbeknownst to you, you still signed her that part. I'm not kind of I'm not cool with.
Speaker 7: You could be using a urinal public urinal and someone could be recording you.
Speaker 1: Well, there's no cameras in what your meta glasses meta glasses. This is what I mean. I'm sure, I'm sure that's happening. People could do that again. We're back to people are doing that with your You don't question someone recording with their phone. Yeah, Corter, let me ask you something.
Speaker 6: When when you're in the bathroom at the urinal right, and there's other dudes around, how often do you look around at the guy's slung next to you.
Speaker 1: I'm not you man ice forwards exactly.
Speaker 6: You stir at that one spot on the wall, the no dong zone, you know, and you just all right and we're done. Zip, no eye contact, no nothing, go wash your hands and walk away.
Speaker 1: But let's change it up. Let's say you do your you know, your thing, come out of the stall or peer your eyes away from the no dong zone, and there's somebody at the sink recording you, right. I mean, yeah, well what can you do at that point? But I mean it's a bathroom. I feel like that's a massive line crossed moral line. Maybe I don't know if it's a legal line should be. I mean, you're not seeing it unless you're walking around with your pants down in the bathroom like a five year old. You're Timmy from Southdale Elementary playing the guitar. Hey, I'm not gonna do the voice but hey, look, Corbyn, I can play the guitar, Timmy, pull your pants up, bro? You think I'm making that up? Did he ride one of the shorter buses and elementary school? We're all on the short bus dude, right, But he also was in the special egg glass. Okay, he's just trying to have fun with those new friends. I can imagine to be very frustrating though, to have a business record, you put it online, they're capitalizing on the social content of it, and you get no compensation. It's kind of like when you know I've done this, when people are saying, hey, can I put a sign in your front yard, I'm like, yeah, if you want to knock ten percent off my price, right, because I'm you're advertising. You don't get advertising for free right Right. Most time they're like no, I'm like, that's a thought. So unless you're like, hey, I'll give you a discount and do the tech, but I want to use it on social media, that's a whole other thing. Right. But just to hand over your rights, which we seem to be doing more and more often. You've heard me say it freedom question mark. You just sign it over with no if sands or butts, right, says Texas. There are stories that people are even deleting the light on the glasses so others don't know what's recording. I can imagine it's like we have Nest cams and I can turn the light the led off or on. Right, My exterior camera is the same way. I don't know if they're on or recording. If you see someone wearing ray bands, look at the corners of the glasses. You can find the camera lens if they have the meta glasses. I just assume someone with the ray bands is wearing metaglasses now that I mean, the ray bands look the best. Yeah, But I gotta be honest. I don't look around at people's sunglasses and try to figure out what brand they're wearing. No more, I don't. I just don't spend that time looking at people's faces.
Speaker 6: You got a problem coming off four hundred dollars for a pair of sunglasses?
Speaker 7: No kidding?
Speaker 1: Why did you add sunglasses? Well, I mean that's what they are essentially. No, you have a problem coming off four hundred dollars. Yeah, that's a true statement. Eh.
Speaker 6: I'll spend four hundred dollars on a tire without a problem, you know, maybe after a couple of weeks, you'll ride that bitch until it's raining. Oh, look at that, you can see the threads. I think it's time to swap it out.
Speaker 1: And last time you spent four hundred dollars on something, gimpie, Oh it was back tire on the Harley and that long is two months ago, lindsay. The last time he spent four hundred dollars on something.
Speaker 7: Home appraisal.
Speaker 1: Costco just last week. Yeah, grocery store right right, right, I dropped four bills and don't think twice. Yeah, that happen. But I'm gonna have that palette of toilet paper for.
Speaker 6: By God goode, for a man who doesn't need it. Well, you got to clean the water off, of.
Speaker 1: Course, right.
Speaker 6: And guests for people that don't want to, don't give them access.
Speaker 1: Right, they don't get access to a bidet. You could just be gross.
Speaker 6: The guests bathroom doesn't come with a power washer.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I was at the Faar and Okac walked into the bathroom and there was a line of men waiting for an open spot at the trough. That seems normal. I look over and there's a seventy five year old man with his pants around his ankles. A lot of us lost it laughing, and we walked out out laughed for an hour, just laughed at that old man. Huh, A bunch of dicks. I mean, what a bunch of rude people. There you go. I felt better just oh oh, I mean the laughing an old person like that feels crazy. Are you gonna go pull his pants up for him?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 1: And be like, hey, hold on of these you can't do that. You're asking an excellent question. You see an old man struggling in the bathroom with his pants at the urinal? What do you do? His dimple a ass right there? What do you do?
Speaker 6: Tasty turn around and walk out? Wait till he does. I can hold it a little bit longer. I don't need any of that in my life.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. I'm probably like, yeh uh, Lindsay you go into the bathroom, there's an old lady struggling with her pants.
Speaker 7: I ask her if she needs help.
Speaker 1: You're gonna help her? Yeah, that's the difference.
Speaker 7: I am sure that my grandma I would want someone to help her.
Speaker 1: Of course you would. But also i've heard you not you step over people for other things, So I don't know why. The theory of I would want someone to help that person in my life too only applies to Grandma's.
Speaker 7: I mean, depending on my mood, it could be anyone I would help, but yeah, I And also, I mean you got to move it along so people get, you know, very irritated when they have to go and there's you know, only a few stalls and this woman is taking up space. So I'm gonna try to help move along the situation and help her.
Speaker 1: I don't hate your thought process. Here's the problem with it, though, is that you're not going to be next in line because you're gonna help pull pants up or whatever, right, button them, zip them, I don't know. And then while you're just gonna push them along, no, you're gonna help them, maybe wash their hands, help them with them, escort them to the exit. While you're doing that, you've lost to your place in line.
Speaker 6: Right now, you gotta wait even longer if the urge is still there.
Speaker 7: Right, You do lose the urge a lot of time.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely not in the urge to go to the bathroom anyway. If I have to go that bad, uh, I'm not helping. No, I'll let Lindsay, Help Lindsay or whoever. And also if we're in a place where there's a line, there's a good chance there's another bathroom. I'll go find it. And one of the luxuries about being a man too, by the way, right, find a tree, I will can't s right, yeah, I find a corner in a gatorade bottle. It'll be fine, all right, we gotta take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Corbin, and happy thirty eighth birthday to porn star Katie Jane. Check out this boo malicious blonde in Busty Bitches six super horny fun time and watch what your mommy does. She was a twenty twenty Most Spectacular Boobs nominee.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Gimpie Well, Good morning, Corbin, so I said earlier. The Driwellers are back in town this week taking on the San Antonio Emissions. You should go out Wednesday because it's a day game, and take the kids because the first five hundred kids are gonna get an umbrella hat.
Speaker 1: How awesome is that?
Speaker 7: Those are great?
Speaker 1: Join us right now is Jeff Hensley of Hensley Associates. Hello, Jeff, how are you? Hello? Jeff? How are you? I should work. Jeff, your microphone is muted just so you're aware. Uh, if you have a question for Jeff, you always Okay, there we go. If you have a question, it's all right. If you can, you can send a message, BM, a mess and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five. You can email show at kmod dot com or call eight three three four six. Oh KMOD Now, Jeff. We got a text this morning from someone who said they found out their husband had been spending hundreds of dollars on a stripper and that they'd also been texting that person. Does that change the situation in a divorce, for example, in the financial discoveries that that money was wasted or is that money mutt pretty much gone from the spouse's standpoint.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean it depends on the amount.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you're talking just a couple of hundred bucks, it's basically gone.
Speaker 4: But if you're.
Speaker 5: Talking ten hundreds of thousands wasted on.
Speaker 4: Strippers, hookers, files.
Speaker 5: For asking for marital waste basically saying that one of the parties wasted the income and the joint efforts of the parties and.
Speaker 4: Filed for that.
Speaker 5: Now, you don't see it very often I've only had it in one or two cases in twenty years. But that is something that you can definitely, you know, make a claim for. And that's an important thing to figure out exactly how much was lost. So you know, again, if it's just a couple hundred bucks, that's very different from a financial standpoint than several, you know, tens of thousands of dollars. So and as far as you know him texting her and those kind of things, you know, it's not going to get her a leg up for alimony or anything like that.
Speaker 4: It's just as far as those kind of cheating things are concerned.
Speaker 1: Jeff Finsley's on with us Hensley and associates. You can always send us a message BMMS and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five. You can email show at kmod dot com. This one says, can you get back child support if the dad has been making double the income reported in the original orders? No?
Speaker 5: And here's the reason why is because whenever, whenever an income changes doesn't matter if it's for the mom or for the dad, that's when you're supposed to make it modify, to change it to those new incomes. If you go forever and you finally find out that they've been making more income, but they, you know, have been doing it the last five years and you're just now modifying it. You don't get to go back and say, well, they should have, you know, modified this five years ago. Unfortunately, that's not how it works to lock in your your filing date. You've got to do it right away the second you find out that they're you know, that their income has changed. So the answer is no, you don't get to go back after the fact and try and get them for back support just because their income changed earlier and you're just now finding out about it.
Speaker 1: Jeff Finsley's on with us Hensley and Associates. Anytime you got a question about this, you should send us one right now. Show at kmod dot com is the email addresser. You can text, BM a mess and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five for Jeff Heinsley answering all your family law questions. It says we never got married, but bought furniture and stuff together. Who keeps what.
Speaker 4: That's between you?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 5: I mean, if you're not married, and you're not common law married, and you bought stuff together and you guys break up. That's when you've got to get into this issue of well, who's going to take what? And you know, if you want to make an argument that she's taking something that she shouldn't, then potentially you'd fight it out in small claims court. But you know is this is one of the vagaries of being with somebody buying something together. Now, if you bought a house, it's different because if you bought a house together, you're both on the mortgage, you're both on the deed, that kind of thing. Then you've got a joint tenant situation and you've got certific laws behind you that can help take care of those issues. But they're talking about, well, we bought two TVs and we bought a couch and a love seed and those kind of things. Unfortunately, that's where you guys just have to figure out who's going to take what, and if you can't, then we can go battle it out in court and see exactly how the court's going to divide it up. But you know, again, if it's if you're not married and you're not common law married, then that's the kind of problem you get into when you start buying stuff together.
Speaker 1: Jeff Finsley's On with Us Hensley and Associates, BMMS and whatever you'd like to say eight two nine four five. Can also email Show at kmod dot com. This one may be a little outside of the purview of family law, but it says, should I consult with a lawyer before trying to get my VA disability increased?
Speaker 5: You know, I think in any situation, especially when you're doing with the VA, I think it's always a good idea to consult a lawyer that you know is trained and does cases in that area of disability benefits for the VA about the pitfalls and the perils and the potential reward of those.
Speaker 4: Kind of things.
Speaker 5: So yes, I think it's absolutely a good idea to seek advice in dealing with those issues and especially hurt for.
Speaker 1: Sure, especially if it's someone who specializes in that area, right because they know the ins and outs and maybe what they've seen before can play a part in your situation.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Absolutely Jeffenzy's On with Us from Hensley Associates. You have a question, get it over to us. Show at kmod dot com. Show at kmo D dot com. You can also text bmomss and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five. This person says, what factors do courts look at when deciding child custody or visitation?
Speaker 5: Well, okay, so the law right now in Oklahoma is that in a divorced situation, the judge has to start with joint custody in halftime.
Speaker 4: That's the law.
Speaker 5: Now, there are arguments that that applies to paternity as well. We've seen some new case law on those issues. But when you're looking at individual reasons, I mean, who's going to be the most reasonable parent, right who's going to be the person that is going to help facilitate a relationship between the parties. That's one thing they look at when you're talking about dealing with soul custody. When you're looking at joint custody, can the parties get along, Can they get along well enough to make decisions for.
Speaker 4: Their child together?
Speaker 5: Can they get along well enough to you know, provide for the child that and you know, interact with one another without causing problems and damage to the child. I mean, there's a lot of factors that get taken into account when you're looking at custody. As far as visitation is concerned, I mean, like I said, the courts have to start with fifty to fifty now and divorce cases, and they would only devolve or change that fifty to fifty based upon information or testimony provided to the court. For example, you know, in a divorce situation, you've got someone that's newly filed, the court has to start a joint custody and half time.
Speaker 4: But you can prove that one parent is a drug addict, or.
Speaker 5: Is a felon who continues to get arrested, or you know, is currently serving time in prison. I mean, there's all sorts of things that the court has to look at. And looking at those things and the main thing, remember this is the main thing about children. For judges, their job is to make sure that the child is safe and taken care of. So there's a lot of factors taken into account. And that's why you want to give us a call so we can go through your individual case to find out exactly what your facts are and how we think the court would deal with those issues.
Speaker 1: This text is kind of an interesting one because I feel like I know the answer, but this is why we have you on. Do I have to go to court or can we settle everything outside of it?
Speaker 5: Okay, So we've talked about this a bunch, and I think the famous line from Corbin is always going to be it's good until it's not.
Speaker 4: And it's one of those things that you.
Speaker 5: Can try and do that it's always better when the parties have a say so and what's going on in their case. And that's one of the reasons that many reasons that we do mediation during a case, whether it be a divorce case, paternity, child sport, you know, enforcement or modification, any particular case that is filed in family law is required to go and do mediation. That's one of the main reasons is is we want to give the parties a chance to have a say so and what goes on in their case. And so, you know, if you want to work things out, that's great, But at the same time too, you always want a court order. And you know, a lot of times we get these cases or calls. I get these calls from people who are in paternity cases where they're like, you know, we had this visitation agreement forever and I was doing week on, week off, and then she got pissed off at me and all of a sudden, cut my kid off from me. And my first question is always was there an order that was signed by the court.
Speaker 4: And if the answer is no, that's the pitfall, right.
Speaker 5: You want to have an order from the court that says, hey, this is a visitation you get and if she violates it, or if he violates it, then you have recourse with the court to try and get that fixed immediately. For example, we would file a motion ten forest visitation, which has to be heard within ten days under Oklahoma law. So you know, if you're having these problems, give us a call. We always want to get that court order in place for you.
Speaker 1: Jeff is on with us Hensley and Associates. You can always ask questions by sending an email to show at kmod dot com. You can text BMMS and whatever your question is to eight to nine for five, or you can call it eight three three four six Oh kmo d Jeff. This question says, uh, what are the residency requirements before filing for divorce in Oklahoma?
Speaker 5: So you have to be a resident of the state of Oklahoma for at least six months. So if you have newly moved in from another state and you want to get a divorce, you have to wait until you've been in the state at least six months.
Speaker 4: That's true for the children too.
Speaker 5: So under the UCCJEA, which is Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Enforcement Act, it's the act that defines what the home state of the child is. All Right, you have to be in that home state for at least six months. When you're looking at individual counties. Okay, so let's say you've been in oklahom at least six months, but you've been moving from county to county for whatever reason, you have to be in a county at least thirty days before that county has jurisdiction to do anything with the divorce.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so it's six months in the state of Oklahoma, and it's true, that's pretty true. For most states it's six months as well.
Speaker 1: Jeff Finsley's on with us Hensley and Associates eight three three four six. So km OD, my wife and I are trying to figure out the divorce on our home, on our own, but we both want to keep our home. What happens if we go to court and don't Neither one of us want to give up the house.
Speaker 5: So the first thing the court's going to look at is who can afford the house. And the reason I bring that up is a lot of times you get in these situations for divorces where you've got one person that's the breadwinner, right, and so you don't want to put a person in a situation it doesn't matter if it's the wife or the husband that's the breadwinner. You don't want to put anybody in a situation where if you give them the home, they can't afford it and it goes into foreclosure and then it's sold.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 4: The court doesn't want that.
Speaker 5: So a lot of times the court will like, look and see, well, first question, who can afford it? If one person can afford it and the other one can't, then that's kind of a no brainer as to who gets the house. Of course, the other person will get their equity share. So what that means is is, let's say there's one hundred thousand dollars in equity in that house. Whoever gets the house has to pay the other person half of the existing equity. So you know, it's not like the other person's going to walk away with nothing.
Speaker 4: But that's the first thing, largely is who can afford it? Number one?
Speaker 5: Number two, who has more contacts? And care about the house and the neighborhood and things like that. I had that in the case where the court looked at it and said, Okay, well, this individual has more invested in this house and what's going on as far as you know, the maintenance, upkeep, modification.
Speaker 4: They have more.
Speaker 5: Connections in the community than the than the spouses because the spouse is working all the time and never there. I mean, there's a lot of factors that go into it, but like I said, the first and foremosts is the financial side of things for sure.
Speaker 1: Jeff Finsley's on with us Hensley and Associates eight three, three four six, Oh kmod You can text BMMS and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five. This question says, my sister lives out of state, and she says it has to be something. It can't be no fault divorce. Is that true?
Speaker 4: That not in Oklahoma? I mean in Oklahoma we have.
Speaker 5: Eleven ways to get divorced, and one of them is no fault or what we call incompatibility. It's the same thing. So incompatibility is the same thing as no fault. There's no burden aproof the other ten items that are listed under ways to get divorced have a burden approof For example, one of them is extreme cruelty, so you have a burden of proof to prove that the other person is extremely cruel. One of them is infertility. You have to prove that the other person is infertile and light about it or whatever.
Speaker 4: Another one would be.
Speaker 5: Abandonment and there's specific requirements for that.
Speaker 4: Infidelity or adultery. Right, you've got to prove.
Speaker 5: Now you have a burden of proof to prove that the other person was cheating on you. I mean, so you know, ninety nine point nine percent of cases file under incompatibility because there are no requirements, no burden approofs to have to show anything.
Speaker 4: I have had cases that have done.
Speaker 5: Others, but again we do the other we do incompatibility because there's no burden of proof.
Speaker 1: Jeff zizam withus BMMSS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. You can also send a email to show at kmod kmod dot com. Show at kmod dot com. This person has a question about visitation. They want to know can they ask for phone calls or FaceTime when they're out of state.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, there's no reason.
Speaker 5: Doesn't matter where you live or how far away you are from the kids, you should always be able to talk to them on the phone or to FaceTime them or whatever it is.
Speaker 4: So yeah, there should always be that contact.
Speaker 5: And I would even argue that in situations where somebody lives out of state, it's even more important to have those phone calls in FaceTime simply because you're not there every day. You're not close to them, so you want to continue to try to maintain that relationship as best you can through phone calls and face time and things like that. So yeah, I mean that's something the court would absolutely one allow you to have.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Jeff Hensley from Hensley Associates is with us eight three three four six, Oh, kmo D You can also send an email to show at kmod dot com, or you can text BMMS and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five. And we got this one, Jeff, And we've talked about this before, and it it makes sense because I think people are sometimes intimidated at the process to even get divorced. They're like, oh, I'll see what happens, or they'll wait till Monday philosophy, and it says what should I do to prepare for filing for divorce?
Speaker 4: You know, there's a lot of things.
Speaker 5: I think the first thing is is, at least from an emotional standpoint, you need to.
Speaker 4: Girde your loins, so to speak.
Speaker 5: You've got to prepare yourself for the fact that things are about to change, and they are going to change dramatically from what you've had. You know, as far as other things is if you have you should start gaining all or gathering all the financial information. Do you have for one K stocks, bonds, mutual funds? Do you know where the titles to the cars are? Do you know where the mortgage? Excuse me, the copy of the mortgage or a copy of the deed?
Speaker 4: Are you know?
Speaker 5: You want to start gathering all the financial documents so we can know exactly what we're looking at.
Speaker 4: That way, then there's the emotional port Like I.
Speaker 5: Said, the other part is is you need to decide am I staying?
Speaker 4: Where am I going?
Speaker 5: And what I mean by that is is do I want the house or do I don't want the house. If I don't want the house, then where am I going to live? Do I have a relative that I can go and stay with? Do I have a parent or a brother or sister, aunt uncle. Do I have a friend that I can go and live with during this divorce process until it's complete. I mean, there's a lot of planning and preparing and one of the things that I am putting together for clients, and I'm actively working on it right now, is basically a checklist of all the things and a little booklet about how to get ready for divorce and what to do and things to think about, things like that. So I'll hopefully have that completed here in the next six months. I'm working diligently, but there's a lot of things to prepare. But I think the biggest thing is is you have to understand things are going to change, whether it be for good or for bad, but things will change and they will change drastically. So I think what I'm seeing, at least in my practice is is, you know, prepare yourself emotionally first, and then let's talk about the finances and all that other stuff.
Speaker 1: It can be overwhelming, it can be intimidating. That's why you need to do it with someone that knows how the process works of divorce. And Jeff and the folks at Hensley Associates are that. Matter of fact, if you mentioned KMOD, when you call them at nine one eight three nine eight five six nine two, you'll get a free consultation over the phone where you can ask some more questions and help lay out a plan that works best for you nine eight five six nine two. For Hensley and Associates, any femoog not just divorce, not just custody. It can be anything from an adult guardianship or an adult guardianship of a family member that needs some help or even with it comes to name changes. And if you find yourself dealing with other scenarios outside of family law, the folks at Hensley Associates can help with that, right.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: So we have an attorney in another office that will you know, start coming down to Tulsa that she's been Pahsca. We have an office up there. She handles everything in addition to family law. So in addition to that, you've got criminal cases, she handles lots of criminal cases, from anything as benign as a speeding.
Speaker 4: Ticket all the way up through murder and beyond.
Speaker 5: If you've got a will or a trust that needs to be drafted, we can make that happen. If you have an issue with selling land or buying land if you have you were someone that sees you for a car wreck or anything. In addition to family law, we can help you with. So give us a call at Hinsley and Associates. We'd be happy to hook you up with her and get an appointment set so we can get you.
Speaker 4: Taken care of.
Speaker 1: Jeff Heinsley of Hensley Associates eight three, I'm sorry nine five nine eight five six nine two mentioned kmod and get a free consultation over the phone, Jeff, have a great week.
Speaker 4: To take care of.
Speaker 1: Anthony Keatis is dating somebody thirty years his younger.
Speaker 7: They're still dating.
Speaker 1: Wow, and she recently published an article defending her relationship and the takes she has is really fascinating. She says that he's got his life together and he's excited to be with me, spend time with me. Yeah, because he's sixty something, he's dis excited anybody wants to spend time with him.
Speaker 7: And she.
Speaker 1: H, he has his ust together because he's been around for sixty years. So I don't know if that's a real thing, that's a that's just he's got life. He's got money, right, Uh. She says it didn't register at first. I didn't see the age. Yes, that's something called chemistry or grooming. Okay, I'll circle around to that. She says that people either have their own fears about aging and power and desirability, or their own issues about older women younger men, or older men younger women, and said that it's not judged when it's a woman, right, which I don't. I don't agree with that. I think it is judged. Who've said the same stuff about Madonna Riot dating much younger dude Share. We've said it's not as common, right, it's not as common, but I feel like we've we've held the line uh on that one. So do you think when it.
Speaker 6: Comes to the women, right, because we can easily draw the line and say men do it because they're young, attractive women and it's all for the sex, right, you think the same thing goes for the older women, the Shares and Madonnas of the world. Or is they just trying to still hold on to some semblance of youth.
Speaker 7: Maybe both.
Speaker 1: I think women just have a better moral compass than men. That's true, and there are exceptions, of course, right, But typically a man just wants to have sex where a woman's definition of sex isn't always intercourse, right, right, right, right, there's some kind of an there's an intimacy. Yeah, this is the part for me that makes the craziest thing she said in her article is she said we're just normal. You aren't. You aren't. Let's just start with your financial status. You're not normal. He's a world wide rock star. Two. The health and aging timelines aren't the same, right, So that's not normal. Your life priorities are dramatically he's done having kids. Well, i'd like to think he's done having kids, right. The power dynamic is dramatically different. If the band needs to go on do something for a month, you don't get a vote, right, So it's not normal. It's to imply it's normal is just not accurate. But then you start looking at the age gaps of the women he's dated, and you realize this is a pattern. He has a type. So the woman he's with now he's sixty three, she's thirty. The woman before that he dated he was fifty three, fifty four, she was twenty twenty one, still thirty two to thirty three years. The woman before that he was fifty the one was in her early twenties, about a twenty five to thirty year relationship. The woman before that, who is the mother of his child, he was forty forty one, she was eighteen to nineteen. Now, she did date. He did date two other people that were a little closer to his age when he was in his mid twenties, minus one of them. He was twenty four, she was sixteen. And there's even a rep in his own memoirs he's written about sleeping with fourteen year olds when he was in his twenties, and he has never gotten in any kind of trouble for that.
Speaker 6: No, it just goes like I was talking last week, man, your fame, whatever it is, your status, we just turn a blind eye.
Speaker 1: If that was me, If that was me, I'd be locked up and under the jail.
Speaker 6: But because I'm not a rock star of a mediocre band. Now, well, I think there's.
Speaker 1: I think we can all agree it's not okay, no, but I think you can definitely make a case where in some of the instances where the child child was fourteen and he was twenty, no one may have known except them too, kay.
Speaker 6: But even then to come out and outright admit it and put it in black and white shows. He has no shame exactly, and there's still nothing that was done about that. Is there a statute of limitations on that sort of thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not in judgment. There's not a statute of limitations. Maybe maybe legally, but I would him saying in a book hardly makes it true, right, right, She would have to come forward with some sort of personal charges or whatever. Yes, yes, And as far as the civil suit goes, I mean there's no statute of limitations on that. But this isn't like he wants younger women at least half his age. And I think part of the problem too, is society applauds when men do this. Men together applaud and then you expect people to see the line. Right when you applaud it, and you're a twenty twenty five year old rock star, you think, no, it's good to be with younger. Also, he may not have known too, by the way, like how young those weres the fourteen and sixteen Yes, yeah, you're right if it's a one night stand, If it's more than that, and they had a relationship, which I believe he did with one of them, yeah, you're twenty four. You know someone sixteen, Oh for sure, when they're like, hey, I need to get home, right, I got school in the morning. College?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 7: Maybe they were a dropout or a runaway, or maybe the parents gave consent.
Speaker 1: A shame of the damn parents for that. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh, but he's a rock star, he's got money. He's gonna, you know, be the problem or be the solvered all the problems.
Speaker 1: But maybe, right, I don't think you're wrong in some of those instances. But also, just because we hear someone's a parent doesn't mean they're a good parent, right, So it could be not as hey, go be with that rock star. It could be do whatever you want. I don't know who Anthony Keatis is, Go do whatever you want, right, you know what I mean. It's not as simple as like the parents were money grabbers. I thought they would get some cookie crumbs, right. They just terrible parents, and there's plenty of them. If they would have spanked her, maybe she would have stayed in line. Maybe so, maybe so, or they did maybe.
Speaker 7: They were big.
Speaker 1: Just saying either one could be it we've already established it doesn't that's not necessarily true, right, be with a sixteen year old is crazy to me? Yeah, like this, Like the only one I can relate to is fifty three fifty four and he was with the twenty twenty one year old. I use this reference a lot because I feel like it's how I would feel in the movie Couples Retreat and she wants to go clubbing and doing all those things, and I'm like, I'm it's eight, what do you mean go That does not sound awesome to me. I went out this afternoon. Yeah go out? You mean like lights out? All right? But to get involved with somebody that I have friends that are twenty five, twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine, they got kids, right, and they're like, do you want to go do something this week? I'm like, no, you can come over around three, right wee tapyo, because she'd be done by then. Blender's all fired up. I'll get the metamucial. Hey, your friend don't need that. Here's an interesting text. It's super disturbing that a woman with a fully developed brain is cool with being with a dude who is a who's a pedophile. It's interesting where you're putting the projection on that. Okay, you're blaming the woman instead of I don't think you're wrong necessarily, But what about the guy? We always say the older person should know, so let's change it to us. It's super disturbing that a man with a fully developed brain and over sixty years of life experience is cool with being somebody who's thirty years younger than them. Right, that's also a true statement.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but with his fully developed brain, he's like, look, I got one hot.
Speaker 1: He's as right and I'm old. Yes, we call those manipulators and predators. I don't think you're wrong. I'm sure he feels like she's a Look at this arm candy she makes me. That's called using somebody. That's not okay. I'd have to look it up.
Speaker 6: But do you think the other members of the Chili PEPs, their girlfriends, spouses, whatever, are half their age?
Speaker 1: Like, is it a pantha? I don't think so. I think Flee's been with his wife a super long time, maybe or his first wife. I don't remember, but I know he was he was he was married to someone for a super long time.
Speaker 7: Right, same with I think Chad too. Smith.
Speaker 1: Nope, I was wrong. Flee was married for two years and then he just married somebody else.
Speaker 6: The Chad Smith is married to a Nancy Mac But it's not telling us her age or anything. But I can tell you this by looking at the pictures of them together, that she is closer to his age than Anthony's girlfriend is.
Speaker 1: So Chad Smith was married from nineteen ninety two to ninety seven. He had a daughter with somebody, and then he got married to this other person in two thousand and four. And he also has two other children through other relationships. Brother's busy, Yeah, and he's been charged with sexual assault or accused, I should say Flee and him and Flee were accused of sexually assaulting a twenty year old woman as she was dancing during a concert in nineteen ninety. According to the police, Flee picked up the woman, swung her over his shoulder. She was thrown onto the sand. Flee and him spanked her and attempted to remove her swimsuit bottoms, and then Flee knelt on her legs yelling at her to perform a sexual act. The two men were ordered to apologize, say you're sorry, no mean it, pay a fine, and donate to a rape crisis center.
Speaker 6: Wow wow again just turning a blind eye. Like it's all good, just say you're sorry, cut a check everything.
Speaker 1: And there were nobody's at that time. M uh. He wrote an apology letter. He said, I clearly got carried away in the theatrics of the moment, and I now realize how inappropriate and wrong my actions were. Let me change who it was by you tell me if it it feels different. In a suicide note, Epstein said, I clearly got carried away in the theatrics of the moment, and I now realize how inappropriate and wrong my actions were. Don't know it feels empty because you know that's not true.
Speaker 7: Hearing that story about him makes me believe that he is like the type of person, the same type of person that he portrayed in the movie Point Break. Anthony Ketis.
Speaker 1: Like just this and Anthony keats he was just a beach.
Speaker 7: Guy, an asshole beach guy.
Speaker 1: But just a two minute interaction with somebody on a beach.
Speaker 7: That's all. It takes some time, all.
Speaker 1: Right, we gotta take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 8: Let's rush more of The Big Man Morning Show is Net