Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of Bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog. Something killed your dog?
Speaker 3: My dog?
Speaker 2: We're flying through there over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and they would dead once you hit the ground. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat, what are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here looking. I'm new to window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside. He is white. Hello, hit the boddy out here? What quent on out there's thought of a bit of about sixty nine? I don't know easy out there? Yeah, I'm buking right ahady oh.
Speaker 3: A, greetings spread Alaska. Thanks for joining me today. What I wanted to share with you today comes from listening him Tim. Now, Tim's in a pecurious spot. He is a law enforcement professional. When he started his career, see at par in Alaska, we got three different types of state troopers. You got your patrol troopers, which are the blue shirts. You got your gray shirts, which is JSO, which is Judicial services. And then you have fishing game. We don't have game wardens. They're actually state troopers. They'll rest your ass, take your shit anyway. You basically forfeit everything if you're out coaching up here in Alaska. The truck, you use, the boat, everything. So Tim, when he first started his service many years ago, he started in the fishing game field. He asked me to omit exactly where this occurred. He hasn't been in the fishing game portion of the establishment in a very long time. He's coming up on retirement, but he wanted to share this under a few guidelines, So we're going to omit where exactly it was and his exact name. I just appreciate him coming forward and being willing to share. He was in his field training portion, just got out of his field training portion. The fishing game troopers get to play with the boats, the snow machines, the four wheelers, side by sides and all that, whereas patrol guys are just in the squad cars, responding to nine one one calls and all that kind of stuff, so he was stoked. He grew up in Alaska, but all the stories he heard when he was young about hairy man, little people and all this, he dismissed it. It was just like a fanciful It was part of oral history culture. Blah blah blah. Tim is at the baskin. He's literally the first time out on his own, feeling himself out. He's got a certain route, he's patrolling. Its hunting season. He's basically out there to check make sure everyone's on the up and up, you got your hunting license whatever. One of their issues, he was saying, they run into is radio contact. So what they have to do is they had strategic locations where they can get up high enough to relay let's say, run someone for a warrants or make sure something running a gun, ven number to make sure serial number, make sure it's not stolen, and that kind of thing. They had a relay set up. So on this particular patrol he was doing, he's way back up in there to where he can't even he has to go many miles just to start a relay via radio. He was by himself sitting there. One morning, the fog rows a little bit it was hunting season for moose, cariboo and whatnot. He hears a gunshot off in the distance on this particular trail he was on, so he stopped with what he was doing and goes, okay, perfect, I'm going to go and check make sure these guys are on the up. And that gunshot sounded about a mile away or so. Let me go down trail see if I could find these guys and do my job. Basically, so Tim said, as he was going this particular trail he was on across a little bit of some muskegg and then it cuts up and it elevates, he said, about three hundred feet up onto this trail that kind of cuts around this mountain and it drops back down. And he assumed it was on that other sidewhere it dropped back down because he had been on this trail a couple times before. So he gets up there and he's up on this plateau wrapping around this mountain, and just as he's about to come dropping down back into the little valley there, all of a sudden, these two guys on four we just come flying up it, right, So immediately he's off to the side trail. These guys see him, and they look relieved. Right, these two hunters, they immediately stopped. Hey, down there, we just shot a moose. They're panic circum So he's like, calm down, what happened? Are you injured? He thought they were rushing for medical help because he said their eyes were bulging out of their heads, freaking out. So he calms them down. He's talking to him. He finally gets them to calm down enough where he's understanding what they're saying, because they're both talking a million miles an hour and he's not hearing any of it. He's just hearing a monster and something else, and he's thinking, we shot a monster moose and something. So calms him down and gets one of them to talk. The guy commences to telling him that, hey, we saw ourselves illegal moose. We shot it just a little while ago, just minutes ago. It was right where the moose. It trotted a few yards and then flopped right up against the brush. It was actually pushing some brush over, some of the willows and stuff over where it fell. And he said, as we were going up on it to make sure it was dead, we heard a grouse, so we thought it was a bear, and they had been sitting there quiet for so long, and they figured, okay, we'll fire up the four wheeler, wrap up the four wheeler and drag the moose a little further away from the brush, and then got it and do our thing. So, he said, he backed up his wheeler and they tied it off to the hoofs of the moose, all four hoofs, and were starting to pull it when all of a sudden, the front end of his wheeler starts coming up. Because he's just doing this thing, about to tow this moose, his buddy wasn't even paying attention. His buddy was smoking a cigarette, basically just waiting for him to get done so they could get to work gutting and quartering the thing up. The guy explained to Tim that as his wheeler all of a sudden pulled up, he let off the throttle, and all of a sudden, his wheeler was getting pulled backwards, and he was like, what the hell, So he jumps off with the wheeler, and as he jumps off of it, he tumbles and lands on his butt, facing back towards the brush. And he said, this thing had two hands on the moose, one around the neck and one kind of around the gut, and it was stopping him from pulling, and this thing was looking at him in his eyes. Now the trooper was like, he was suspecting this guy was feeding him a line of shit because he shot something. He shit, maybe it was illegal. It wasn't quite fifty inches. He's hearing him, but something's off about this guy's story, so he hears him out. The guy says, as soon as I saw that, I jumped up. I pulled the pin on my little toe, hitch on my wheeler. My buddy jumped on his, and we came up quarter mile back behind us, we ran into you here. He goes, okay, So he takes the information and at this point these guys are like, I'll leave my freaking wallet with you. I'm out of here. You know you can return it mail to me. I don't give a flying rats ass, I'm out here. That they were adamant about getting the hell out of there, so, being skeptical, he thought they were trying to avoid potential prosecution or lose their stuff. He thought they were up to no good because a monster and this and that, and okay, you don't want to be near me right now, it's just for him. It was a lot of red flags. He was a rookie, he was this. He was like, no, you guys are going to stay right here. I'm gonna arrest you both. That's when they started saying, then F and arrest us, F and arrest us. But you're going to arrest us over there where it's safe. It ain't safe here, And they kept saying this, right, and so he goes, okay, calm down, because you've got to understand, he's by himself and these two are armed people that are freaking out. So he decides to go a diplomatic crowd. He goes, allow me, I'm gonna go down. I'm gonna check it out real quick. It's not that far. You guys stay here, keep an eye out for this monster, and I'm going to go and check this out.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Tim said that the look of relief on these guys's face when he said he would go alone, because at first he was wanting them to follow him back and they weren't going nowhere. They made it clear they wanted to go, but they agreed to stay there. So he goes, don't make me chase you guys down. I got your name I'd hate for it to get prosecuted or something like that. Just don't run off on me, guys kind of thing. So Tim said, he got on his wheeler, he went down the hill. He went right to where they said they were, and he comes up on the scene and he could see where the brush was still pushed over from where the moose had fallen, and he saw the bottom of the moose legs from the upper hinge point on their legs snapped off and they're still attached to the ropes that he was towing it with. Same with the hitch. Everything was right there except the moose. All four hoofs were there, still attached to the rope but broken off. Tim said it was so surreal as he's sitting on the wheeler, he killed the motor, and he's standing up on the wheeler looking down at this scene. And he said, as he's looking at it, trying to assess what the hell am I actually looking at, because he said, it looked like someone that came and just took a big knifing, put everything off just above the hoof a little ways and it was gone. That's the best he could come up with because there was no blood, no guts was just what he was looking at. So he gets off the wheeler and as he's standing there, he's pulling out his pad and he's starting to write down some notes, time of day, location, this kind of stuff, right, just for his records. And as he's doing so, he hears this low, grumbling kind of noise and he is that almost sounded like a bear. So he takes a couple of steps back by his wheeler and unlatches his little rifle hold of where he had a shotgun. He grabs his shotgun and he starts saying, hey, bear, bear, and he's taken out a lethal round and he's putting in one of those bear buster rounds that look like a little rubber bomb to shoot this bear in the butt and scare it off because at this point he hasn't had a chance to actually look for the missing moose. It was just what the hell's going on here? Right, So as he's assessing, he redoes the load in the shotgun. As he's doing so, he keeps hearing this noise and it's moving from directly in front of him, out of view inside the willows, off to his left, the little ways, and he said, all his training kicked in at that point, because it was one thing to hear what he thought was a bear ground, then it was another thing to hear this movement and the way it was moving. He had heard plenty of bears moving through the brush, and something told him it was not a bear. So he's got his four wheeler now between him and the noise. He wanted a barrier to at least if it was a bear rushing out, it would hit the wheeler first and give him some reaction time. So he's going through that and he's so caught up in what the hell is going on in front of him. He didn't even hear the two guys on a four wheeler come down behind him, because from what he said, they were standing up there and said they couldn't allow him to be down there by himself with what they saw. To this point, they had never fully explained and he didn't fully hear what they saw. They were just freaking out. From what Tim said, they came down and all of a sudden he realized they were there, and they were standing there with their guns and they're all listening. Right. The guys are like pointing, are you hearing this over here? Because they're all being quiet, and they're using little hand gestures. Tim said it was seeing those guys there and them all point the way they were his tension, his shoulders felt a little lighter because initially, when he was getting behind the four wheeler, he said, in my heart of hearts, I felt like I was done. I was all alone. That's a powerful thing for a grown man to admit to say I was out of my league, especially a professional in that field. You don't want to be in a position to look any less than the man, so to speak. It's a guy thing. So they're all looking in that direction. And he said they heard thrashing get louder and louder, but it wasn't moving far. It was almost like it was just right in one area. The thrashing was getting louder and louder. He said, it sounded like a woman being murdered, like the most high pitched wailing scream he had ever heard in his life. And then just so fast a movement. He said, it was moving faster than they could track it with their hearing. He said it was moving very fast. Once it had got in the distance, he popped that worthless rubber bullet round out and put in. Lethal was ready to go with it. He hadn't seen anything. The two guys were like, we told you, and he goes, what, I haven't seen anything, and he goes, you don't want to see it. So they hear the movement going on, and it's a little distance way, so it's not like right up on top of them, and so Tim is asking the guys, tell me what you saw, tell me what you think this is, and the guy commissions telling him it had a black face, It had a face like a caveman, had really wide jaw. He said, it was monstrously big. It had to bend five foot across at the shoulders. He couldn't tell how tall it was because when he saw it it was squatted down. He could see its knees squatted off to the sides. But this thing was just squatted down, holding the neck in the belly of the moose. Tim is absorbing it and he's kind of okay, these guys are Obviously there's something to what they're telling me. I don't know exactly what yet, but there's something to it.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: The guy gets done telling him this, they hear movement coming back. Tim said that everything in him, all his bravado, all his machismo, whatever you want to call it, vacated him. He said, it vacated him very quickly. He said he felt like a five year old little boy holding daddy's shotgun. He was holding the shotgun. This thing, it sounded like it was coming directly at him, but at a methodical pace. He said. It sounded very deliberate in its approach. It was like a kushunk, one step after another in a cadence of every second there was another footstep, and he said it felt very deliberate. Immediately, he's telling the guys be ready, don't accidentally shoot me. Let's get shouldered or shoulder here. I don't know what the hell this thing is doing. As they're discussing this, all of a sudden, it went from ku katun towards them top. It's kaotic sound, he said. As they were sitting there trying to figure out what direction is coming, because they were hearing noises in multiple directions right, it felt like they were surrounded by sound. With all the breaking and thrashing going on at this point they could see the brush moving, essentially walking backwards. Not even realizing it, but they're all walking backwards away from this noise. At a certain point, Tim said he stopped and got down on one knee because he wasn't sure how he was going to deal with whatever this is. Once it clears the brush, right, he said, it was almost like it comes closer to the edge of brushing and back off. Come a little closer than back off, you know what I mean. That's the feeling he got from the sounds and the way the brush was moving. He got that impression, right. So as they're standing there doing that, he's down on the knee. These other two guys are standing and they're like, we need to go, we need to go, and he goes quiet. I'm trying to hear. I'm trying to hear. Tim wants to see whatever the hell this thing is, right because he works out here, so he wants to what the hell is this. As he's down on his knee and these two guys are quietly chatting and saying, we shouldn't be here, we shouldn't be here, all of a sudden, he sees something brown clear the top of the brush, it's still in the brush, but just above the brush, he saw this thing flinging move and they were all like backed off real quick because they didn't know what the hell it was. It thrashed into the brush, and then the guy on the end, not the one immediately next to him, but the one further away, said that was our moose. So this thing it flung the moose. But as they're trying to assess what the hell, all of a sudden to hear from where that moose landed. They heard thrashing and moving away from them, very loud. At this point, he had already just out of Habit tried radioing a couple times. He wasn't getting nothing on the radio, not a thing. It quiets down a little bit, they hear a little bit of a huffy, puffy kind of noise, and so they decide, let's get on the wheelers and get back up at least up to that plateau, because I got distance to go before I can even start relaying information, he said. Once they decided they were going to jump on the wheel and go, one of the guys wheelers, something was wrong with the tyrod. So when they came to a stop, he basically lost one of the front tires that was kicked out and it wasn't going anywhere in the moment. I'm gonna get on with you. Talking to his friend, Tim has those guys keep an eye on it, watch his back while he's fired up his wheeler, and then he was going to keep an eye while they got wheelered up and fired up and whatnot. So as they're talking and Tim backed up his four wheeler and they're still listening because he said this noise, this breathing sound that's grunting, was very loud. He said it was almost loud to the point where you kiell it in your chest, which really bothered him. He said his hair was standing up on end. There was small talk of it was a bigfoot, this, it was a bigfoot that, blah blah blah, and he hadn't seen anything. So he's just listening to them going, we don't know. So he backs up. They're talking, they get on their wheeler and he says, go ahead and go. You get up the trail a little ways there by that clearing and keep an eye so I can finish backing up, turn around and go. So they all agreed. They do their thing. Tim was the last one going up the hill. He passed those guys. They pulled off the side trail, He passed them, They got back up to basically where they almost ran into each other. They met him back up there, and then he stops, turns around and comes back to the edge of the trail that drops down into the area they just left. He said, it was just off to the right a little bit, and there was some brush that kind of obscured, but they could still see some of the rope and the bottom of the hoofs. He said, the hardest part about everything that was going on in that moment is he didn't say nothing to the two guys that were with them, the hunters that were there, because they were talking amongst themselves at this point about they couldn't believe what the hell was going on here, talking about all the years we've been here and nothing's ever happened. Tim is looking down at the scene right. He said, he didn't say anything to the guys, but he said he watched this thing walk from his right to his li left, basically right at that brush line where they just were. Because he was just standing there next to those willows and shit, he said the willows were at least twelve foot tall over him. He said, this thing, the way it was walking, was almost as tall. He said it had to have been every bit of eleven foot tall. He didn't see a face. He saw a very dark looking hair. He said it wasn't for it looked like hair. He could see the movements of the muscle groups from that distance. It was very muscular, very robust. It was monstrously big. And he said it walked right to left and then cut right into the brush, and a moment later they heard a very loud scream and everything went dead quiet, and then they didn't hear anything. And he said he was continually trying to radio. He was holding up the base of his motorola trying to radio and not getting any signal. So he basically followed those two out radio. Someone responded he got some back up the following day because where his particular partner was on a totally different place. And it's Alaska, sometimes you won't get trooper service for a day or two. Anyway, he said, when he came back with backup, he had told them that it was apparently a bear ran us off. It was aggressive in the brush, We didn't want to risk him in life. We backed away. That's what he initially told his partner and whatnot. Before they went and dropped down that hill, he had unslung his shotgun from the holder on the wheeler and he basically had it in his lap going down the hill. When they got to the bottom of the hill, he was called out on while you got the shotgun out right now, that bear must have startled you because his partner had been doing this shit for years and stuff, and so busted his chops a little bit. And Tim was like, it was a very big bear. It was the biggest bear I've ever seen. The mussofs were right there, the ropes, the hitch, everything was just as he had last seen it. Right, it's all right there. And his partner goes, man, that is really odd. I've never seen a bear bite off. It would have drugged this stuff off. So let's take a look around. He didn't tell his partner what he saw. He didn't want mockery, so he was just treating it as a bear incident. Now his partner wants to go in the direction he said he last seen the bear. Not too far within a quarter mile. It reaches a pretty wide creek with soft enough shores, gravel and sand to where there should be some tracks of this bear if it did retreat that way, and let's see if we could find a moose. Tim was like, Okay, let me tell you what I really saw, because you're asking me to do something that everything inside me is telling me. Don't go that way, don't do it, tells him everything, repeats it all but in the context of sasquatch.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Immediately, the guy tells him he want your career to last. This is a bear incident. Tim immediately asked, why do I have to be quiet about what I actually saw? This guy told him There's been times in the past where I have tried to report what you are reporting. It went nowhere and it went to a point of damn near disciplinary actions of some kind. He goes, if you want to pursue it, just be prepared for a psyche val and some other stuff. He goes, Okay. His partner says, it's a bare incident, right, and he goes, yes, it's a bare incident. And they walked back over there, and he said that when they got back to that creek, it was so quiet, and he said, way off in the distance. He couldn't even begin to guess. There was the loudest whistle he had ever heard. It was very hard to distinguish whether it was five hundred eight hundred yards away, but it was a good distance away, and it literally was like it wasn't that far. It's one of those weird things when you hear these screams, whistles, whatever they maybe, if they're at a distance, it's so powerful it's hard to even put into context. But anyway, if they found nothing of the moose, they took the little toast strap and the hitch what was left of the moose, chalked it up, did whatever they had to do as far as their paper work and whatnot. And he said, over the course of his career being out there, there was a few more instances of that type of stuff that he had to deal with. Hopefully, if things go well, after he's secured his pension and some other stuff, he will be coming on and sharing in his own words, that would be awesome. I want to thank Tim for sharing that. I know you're in a compromise position when it comes to this kind of stuff. I just want to thank you for sharing that portion of the things you've dealt with out here. I'm hoping we can click soon share some more of those experiences that you had shared with me. All that aside, what I wanted to share with you today comes from We'll say her name's Aggie. She's from a remote village, very superstitious about the hairy man. I understand. I don't want to dismiss that stems from somewhere. Is what it is, and I respect it. So I won't say what village. I won't say her real name, but Aggie will work. This was back nineteen eighty one. Aggie was twelve years old. She was watching some younger relatives and other extended family members that were still too young for fish camp at her particular village. She had a three wheeler route at the time that she would take the kids on a big loop to basically wipe them out and get them to go to bed after they ate. Just wear the kids out, you know what I mean. And so she had four other kids with her. Remember she's twelve at the time. They started off on this walk. This particular trail goes up a rise and then it bowls out into rolling hills and it's all open tundra. There's some black spruce, but it's way off in the distance. I asked her about how far and she just was like, aways off in the distance, So no big deal. Quite a ways from what she said. And so they get up on this trail, up on this rise which is basically an extended shelf and basically a plateau, and it's bold in the back drop with these hills. She's got the kids up there, plane tag and they're all running around in a tundra and tumbling and just having a good old time, just happy, care free kids. Ugh, get the chills.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: It bothers me when kids are involved, but it is what it is. Right. So, as the kids are playing or whatever, the very smallest one that was four years old, starts pointing over way back by the trees and saying, there's a bear. There's a bear. So immediately she hears bear, Aggie's on it. She's looking for this bear. Because you want to know parts of that. There's kids involved. Let's get you guys together. If there's a bear and she's looking, she doesn't see what the kids saw. And she asked the little boy, where's this bearer you saw? The little boy said, it was over there. I don't know where it went. Okay, obviously the bear the wind was blowing that direction, so she knows the bear winded them, or suspects it did, and doesn't know if it's circling or if it ran away. Because it smelt humans, she did not know, so she wasn't risking anything. Very attuned to her environment, as most native villagers are, they pay attention to their senses. So what Aggie does is has them all get in the line and walk in front of her so she can keep an eye out behind them. She didn't want any little ones in the rears, right, so she has them going. She said, there are quite a little ways back there, She's guessing me about a half mile before they get into more familiar area where there's starts to be some structures and stuff like that. There are some old netthouses they had to pass by, and some other stuff, and so, she said. As the kids were moving along, she started hearing a very sharp whistle from behind behind her. But every time she turned around to look for this whistle, she would not be able to see what was making the whistling sound. So she thought maybe it's echoing. Because of that kind of semicircle bowl of hills, and so she has a kid stop and they're all just standing there talking amongst each other, just being kids. And so she's head on a swovel looking around trying to pinpoint this whistle. She didn't see anything, so she tells the kids to keep going. When they're coming back down this rise, they run into black spruce and some willows and stuff further down the trail, and they got to go right through. It's a little bit of a pinch point because you got the brush filling in onto the trail. So they got all this open expanse and it bottled next down to this little bit of a trail that's approximately one hundred yards long, and it varies in its depth of density of brush, but it's all willows and black spruce. Maybe a couple pine in there or something like that, but just real basic Alaska tree line. She said, as they got close to where they're going to have to go through there, which and it wasn't like they had to push through sideways or nothing. It was wide enough they could walk unrestricted through there. It was just brush, real tight, she said. They got about maybe one hundred feet she's guessing from that trail where they have to go through there, and she heard the whistle again. When she heard the whistle, this time it's in a very close off to her left somewhere she could not pinpoint it. The kids all shriek, almost simultaneously, all little kids shriek, and they're all pointing, and they all turn and start running away a opposite direction, and so immediately she stopped, don't run. She gets them to stop running, and they're all turning and pointing back. And initially she didn't see what they saw. She turns and it was like her third look over, she noticed this thing stick its head up, looking up above the brush, and at that point it was very near the trail they had to use.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back. After these messages creeped her out, freaked her out immediately, and so she started yelling, hey, get out of here, bear, hey, bear, just waving her hands, making herself bigger. She opened up her coat or windbreaking, was making herself bigger. And as she's doing that, this thing stands up. So from what she was saying, the brush is about five feet high where this thing was where she initially just saw the top of its head and had no idea really what it was because all she saw was just the top. And then she said, when it stood up, it was like it seemed like it was never going to stop. It just kept going up and up, and then finally when it did stop, it's doing this number with his head and she's still holding her coat open. She's holding her coat open, she's yelling, and this thing is just tweaking his head back and forth, looking right at her. I asked her what it looked like, and she couldn't see because the way the lighting was, its face was silhouetted because it was lit from behind with the daylight. She couldn't make out anything really, she said. At the point where she had the kids stop running to where this thing was maybe one hundred feet, which is not very far at all, especially with something that big. I asked her if she would guesstimate how much taller than the five foot it was. She said, it was at least double the height of what the brush was, and she's guessing it is about five foot talk, so this thing was at least ten foot. As she's standing her yelling, all the other kids started mimicking her. They were holding their coats, We started screaming. Little four year old boy was talking about throwing a stick at it to scare it away. She calms them down and stuff. And as she's telling the kids to just stay calm, stay still, don't run, this thing goes back into cover, just lowers back down in the brush and she hears it start moving away. So she's okay, calm down, kids, And she said she heard it going through the brush. Because she's heard moos go through the brush plenty, she knows what she was hearing. This thing was moving away. As she's focused on the sound of it moving away, she heard rustling onto the right hand side of this trail that cuts through these trees. This trail cuts through off to the right. This one stood up over on the left, but off to the right, she heard rustling smaller. She could tell it was smaller as they were looking at the direction of the sound. She says she saw two little ones rush through the brush right across the trail real fast. She says she couldn't tell if they were on two feet or four feet because they were just moving. And immediately the kids shrieked and she's calming them down. She was just like it was just a mama bear with cubs, because she didn't want to freak the kids out. The second oldest one was nine years old, a savvy little girl said that ain't no damn bear, and so she was like, just be quiet, and all the other kids, of course being kids, they start questioning, it's not a bear. What was that? That was a man and that was a big man. And the nine year old was like, that was a hairy man. That was a hairy man, And all the kids immediately start getting closer together and they're holding on to her, and Aggie's calmed down. Just listen, and they listened. The big movement and the two smaller movements eventually caught up sound wise to each other, and they listened for a second. Then she goes, we need to go, and that's when they all cut through the trail. So fast forward to later on that evening. One of their elder relatives would usually check on them a few times a day, so it happened she comes over to check on them, and all the kids lit up at once about there was a hairy man. With the older relative being concerned, she just had all the kids come with her back over to her house. She stayed back from fish camp to watch the kids and have an adult around. I want to thank Aggie because there was nothing overly dramatic that happened. It was just a visual sighting and then the movement and stuff. But she said the way she felt when this thing was eyeball on her, she didn't feel like she was in immediate danger. She just felt like this thing was watching her to see if they were dangerous. The kids were dangerous. And then once all the kids started opening their coach and making themselves bigger, and it got back down and took off, she said. She distinctly remembers hearing a weird kind of She wasn't sure if it was a grunt, but she said it sounded like a burt. And then shortly after that Burt is when the other movement started. So she suspects that it was a call from Mama to the little ones and they broke on again. This was in nineteen eighty one, and she remembers it vividly to this day. Thank goodness. There was nothing detrimental, no screaming or anything like that. But she's going to be in charge of some little kids and be young yourself and have something like that happen is just it's definitely jarring to the system. She's had encounters sim same village, same area that this particular trail, she come to find out years later, has been known over the years as many people have seen the harry Man over there. And from what she was told, there's a bluff back over there where these things reside if they stay away from a certain zone, which is a marsh over those hills, that bowl of hills. She said, there's a marsh on the opposite side of Muskeg and as long as you don't go past that, they won't throw rocks at you, they won't try to steal you. That's what she shared with me as to what she was told. One of her uncles ended up missing. No one knows how, no one knows why. No one's saying it was a hairy man. It just so happened that when her uncle went missing, and this was back when she was about three years old, so she doesn't remember it, but she had been told over the years that he went past that marsh and was never seen again. Search parties couldn't find them, no trace of them. And all that, but there's certain hush talks within the family that he got too close to the Harryman and went missing for it. So I was not there, but knowing what I've seen with my own eyes, I can't dismiss that either. Thank you guys for joining me. We will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 4: They say, you don't gotta go home, but.
Speaker 3: You can't stay.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be. We're all out there, chant this chard that chime. Everything came right, Bay rocking back for Joy, for me, Joy staying right.
Speaker 5: You come in right away, still stay steps games, and still start pass state gainst us stass