Speaker 1: Show time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 1: Corilla is so near because showtime is here.
Speaker 2: So on with the show. Let's give it a go.
Speaker 1: Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: It's show side.
Speaker 4: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 1: Oh show sign alrighty? Does Maine want women to have to shower in front of men? The USDA thinks. So we're gonna talk about this ridiculous story. Also, the hatred of DEI goes global from the White House. We're gonna talk about that and the tariffs.
Speaker 3: Heard round, censored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's the Cuell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It is the Crowdcast. I Am Corel. Happy Thursday, April third, so very glad you are joining me. Does Maine the state want women to have to disthrobe and shower in front of men? Well, if you listen to the White House and the USDA, yes they do. Also, the tariffs heard round the world, not the Liberation Day I think he was hoping for. We're gonna talk about that and so much more are on this Thursday show. Welcome, YouTube, dot com, forward slash, really Carell, Reallycrell dot com, Calm, yeah, Reallycorrel dot com of course, TikTok, really Carell, Instagram, really Corell, Patreon, my patrons who support the show, the reason the show exists. They are the reason for the season. Patreon, dot Com, forward slash, really Corell, are you seeing a trend? It's all really Corel. Thank you. Patrons, Like and share the video, spread the loves, spread it around, hit the likes on TikTok. Do whatever you feel, honey. Let's get the show just everywhere, Let's get it global. Well it is. It's number one twelve in Poland, Hi, Poland, number one forty eight in Ireland, Hello, my Irish friends. And it's number one ninety eight in Canada. Hello to my fellow Canadians. Since my grandfather was born there. I can call myself one. If you want to leave a comment, you want to talk to me directly, it's YouTube, dot com, forward slash, really carell while I'm live, or just leave a comment down below the video wherever you're watching it, whether it's on Patreon at Patreon dot com, Forward slash, really carrel at YouTube, on TikTok or Instagram. All right, so we got a lot to talk about today. You know, I've been gay in the USA a long long time. We didn't have kuf andy back then, Thank god we do now. I love my kuf andy COO F A N d Y. That's where I buy this stuff, coup Andy, and I love it. But you know, I've been gay a long time. So the hatred and bigotry from ignorant people who just don't understand, you know which, I don't need their understand I don't need you to understand why I'm gay. I don't need you to understand why anybody is trans or buy or anything. You don't need it is. We don't need you to understand that. We just need you to mind your own damn business. Okay, I don't care if you can understand why two men would love each other, then you ain't done it right, honey. Truly, I don't care if you don't understand trans people. I don't care if you agree whether they're men or women. I don't care. And guess what, neither do. They Just keep your not caring or caring out of their rights, keep your beliefs yours, you know, and stop acting like we are not members of society, that we're not members of your family. I have always been shocked by the homophobia, transphobia, all of that. Like every family doesn't have gay people in it. Every single family in the world has a gay person in it every family, or a gender non binary or a trans person, every single family. So, in the words of Sister Sledge, honey, we a family. All where your family. And every time you vote against a transperson, every time you scream about a drag queen, every time you try to say that marriage should be between a man and a woman, you are hurting your family. Of course, you're big on that. Americans are very big on hurting themselves and their families. I mean, look who they elected, Look what he did yesterday. We'll talk about that. But as you know, the governor of Maine basically told Orangina to shove it up his ours. She basically said, you know, we'll see you in court over your trans policies. Well, now he's got the US Department of Agriculture. Okay, the USDA is now fighting or in China's battles. USDA freezes funding and promises further action if Maine continues violating federal law. That's the headline from the White House. If Maine continues violating federal law and what is their big violation? Today? US Secretary of Agriculture Brooke Rawlins fulfilled the promise of Title nin in pausing federal funds for certain main educational programs, meaning your children will suffer. Secretary Rowlins sent a letter to Maine Governor Janet Mills, who told Trump to can it, announcing the pause of an ongoing review of federal funding that the state of Maine receives from the United States Department of Agriculture the USDA. They often get money from the USDA for food, for free lunches and things like that. This comes after Maine's continual refusal to provide equal opportunity to women and girls in educational programs and how how is Maine failing to provide equal opportunity to women and girls in educational programs. Here it comes this is a direct quote. In order to continue to receive taxpayers dollars from the USDA, the state of Maine must demonstrate compliance with Title nine, which protects female student athletes from having to compete with or against or having to appear unclothed before males, Secretary Rollins wrote in the letter. In addition, the USDA has launched a full review of grants awarded by the Biden administration to the main Department of Education. Many of these grants appear to be wasteful, redundant, or against the priorities of the current administration. USDA will not stand for the Biden administration's bloated bureaucracy and will instead focus on a department that is a farmer first and without a leftist social agenda. Wow wow, So basically Trump's mad at Maine. So he's doing something illegal, which is using the federal government's departments to retaliate. They ain't doing this in any other states. There's forty nine other states. They ain't doing this. They're doing it in Maine because the governor of Maine challenged the bully. Now the bully, like a real bully, is having others fight his fight, and this whole get naked in front of other men. You know what, let's just put this out there the way it is, because I don't freaking care. A trans woman is a woman, not a man. And if you call a trans woman a man, you're the lowest form of scum on the planet. That includes senators and congress people. If you call a trans man a woman your scum. You are scum. You are the scum on the bottom of an old lake. You're just horrible pond scum. It is none your business. But more importantly, the kids won't mind, nor would you know, would they even think about it or no. Second of all, there are less than eight hundred trans athletes in the entire country, so the chances of some being in Maine in a locker room are slim to none. And third, stop picking on trans people, you scum of the earth. It is time we call the anti trans movement what it is, gom low life, uneducated scum. These are human beings with a medical condition that you neither understand nor can comprehend. So keep your freaking nose out of their business. Take your kid out of public school. If you don't like the fact that they could be around Transito, take your ratty bigot a child somewhere else. Oh that's the way it has to be. Want to support the Corel cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corel channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl, that's kr El and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 3: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: You know the friend I mentioned earlier in the week that was mad at me because I wasn't grateful enough to them for their compliment, And there's no other way to say that that was what they said. I didn't say thank you the right way or at all, according to them, and so I'm blocked. That same person has disappointed me beyond belief because this is a person that claims to be an ally of gay people, that has made tons of money off of the gay community, and yet this person still says they get to define what a man or a woman is. This person still says that if a man goes through a transition all the way and comes out the other side, that there's still not a woman because they can't have babies and they don't have a period. This from a person who can't have babies and doesn't have a period. And I have pointed out to this person, you don't get to decide what is a man and what is a woman. Nobody does. Only that person gets to decide, not you. And if you try, your scum. And I used to be scum. I used to say that if you were a transperson, a man to male to female, let's say that once you transition that biologically you were still a man because you had an x Y chromosome. I used to say that publicly. I was scum. I was an idiot. I was so stupid because guess what there are xx y chromosome's x y X, there's xxx, there's all kinds. But more importantly, I nor you are the arbiter of what it is to be a man or a woman. And if you don't have the common decency to recognize a trans woman as a woman or a trans man as a man, then you're not a decent human being. And no matter how you support other gay people. No matter how you say that you're an ally to the gay community, you're not. You just think you are because you can't be an ally to the LGBTQ community and yet denounce the t They are men and women just like any other man or woman, and if you don't think so, you're scum. It's that simple. I was scum. I had the wrong attitude for decades until I finally realized I was wrong. Scientifically I was wrong, and socially I was wrong. The problem with maggots is they can they just can't admit they're wrong. A trans woman is a woman, a trans man is a man. To call them anything out or treat them any other way is wrong. And I don't want to hear about this debate about trans people in sports. There's not enough to even worry about. Eight hundred people in the United States. That's it. More than that will die today from gun violence. Where's you're worry about them? You worry more about your kid taking a shower with a trans person than you do them being shot. That's smart, isn't it. But it doesn't stop there. No, not only do we have the USDA, the actual USDA saying in a press release, in order to continue to receive taxpayer dollars, the state of Maine must demonstrate compliance with Title nine, which protects female student athletes from having to compete with or against or having to appear unclothed before males. Because they're calling trans women males. That's infuriating and should be illegal. Meanwhile, over here, oh yes, in the chat room, Sabille, Yes, of course, transphobic people are insecure about their own sexuality and their own gender. All of transphobia, homophobia all comes from insecurity. The biggest homophobe males like Andrew Tate. I guarantee you they've been with men or want to. And all these anti trans men want to be with one. Trust me, trust me on that. So the US embassies tell suppliers to comply with Trump ban on diversity, even if they're not American companies. The Trump administration has warned suppliers to the US embassies and consulates, as well as recipients of US grants worldwide. So anyone that gets a grant from the United States that they must comply with its ban on diversity, equity and inclusion or lose payments. Blackmail bullying mafia tactics over what over DEI over programs that make sure that companies and organizations and governments fully represent all of their people. I have never met a more whiny, snowflaky, insecure group of people people than Maga. Maga are the whiniest, just the whiniest, most insecure group of human beings on the planet, bitching about everything that ain't none their business. You know, you did not get the job because they wanted to hire a woman or a gay person over you. You got the You didn't get the job because you friggin suck, because you have no skills, because you're ignorant, because you cut your fingernails inside the house, because you eat your own ToeJam. You didn't get the job because you're butt ugly, toothless, because you got a fourth grade education. Y'all think I could have gotten those jobs. I could have had that job, But they were going to hire some gay person or some black person instead. No, they were gonna hire someone that could actually do the job and not just give it to some white person they've always done. Maga is the whiniest group of bitches I've ever met in my entire life. They whine about everything. Oh, drive versus gonna read to my children. Well, someone's got to read to your children, since your child can't read a book for themselves, your ignorant fool. Oh, trans athletes might compete against my son or my daughter. Clutch the pearls, you know, Nadia Komanici and Olga Corbett. They weren't trans, they looked like men, but they kicked the ass of every other gymnast this wine wine wine, Oh, the Liberals, Joe Biden that yeah, everyone else is to blame for everything. The Democrats are to blame, and they're to blame, and George Soros is to blame, and m this, NBC and CNN are to blame. Wine wine, wine, wine wine. Shove a bottle in your mouth, honey, you a baby, Just a bunch of whiners. But what does it do? What does trans do? What does gay do? My whole life, I have watched politicians that have nothing to offer use those issues to stir up voters and get them elected. Why because they have nothing to offer but hatred. All MAGA politicians have to offer our hatred, that's it. We hate gay, we hate bye, we hate trans, we hate progress, we hate education. Now education is frowned on. We hate this, We hate that. They're just a bunch of haters. They don't like anything because they don't like themselves, because if they look in the face, they realize they're losers, you know. So of course they hate everybody because they hate them sells most of all, because they're failures, because they're life stuff, and they're looking for somebody to blame. Can't blame their cousins because they marry them. Hey, Jail here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com, forward slash, really Corel. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube tube, and support the show through Patreon at patreon dot com. Forward slash really Correl, thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. All righty, welcome back. Oh. I normally get the hate on TikTok today because TikTok is all these maga people who have nothing better to do but to sit around and put negative comments up on people's posts because they have no lives, you know, they can't actually go out and engage in real conversations. They don't have many friends, so they can't really talk to them about things. All they can do is go and post negative things on people's you know, on their feeds or on their live videos or whatever. That's all they can do. Oh I hate you. You're idiot. We want get over it. You're sad, you're a pedophile, you're this, You're that. I've been called everything but a white woman, honey, And it just shows their IQ, which is nothing. These people are so stupid they think that what Orangina did yesterday is a good thing. They're so stupid they think that countries are now going to rally to build all kinds of things in America to do production. What morons, no, what companies are going to do is a stop buying American if they're in another country, b charge their people more for our products, and c Americans are going to enter a recession and our economy is going to crash. Every economist, both Republican and Democrats, say the same thing. And today the Senate passed a bill to repeal the tariffs against Canada. It'll be dead in the House, but at least the Senate's trying because everybody knows what he did yesterday is the most stupid thing a president's done since World War Two. Everyone but Mega because they don't have any brain cells. They don't they have a hive mind. They don't think for themselves. They think like the hive and if their Queen Bee tells them that this is a good thing, then to them it's a good thing. It's not. Cars are going There is no American made car none. Zero cars in America are totally made in America zero. They all come with parts from somewhere else. We have no one hundred percent American made car. We don't have the capability. And so companies in other countries they're not gonna build factories here. They're gonna wait Trump out. He's not gonna be elected for a third term. All this talk of a third term not going to happen. First of all, he'd be one hundred years old. Second of all, it's illegal, not even the Supreme Court would let it happen. And all these little esoteric ways that people are saying he could do it. That's assuming that everyone would vote for him again, they won't in four years. Even Republicans are going to be so sick of him that they won't vote for him. So he's not getting a third term. This is it. And other countries know that, so they'll just wait out the tariffs. It doesn't hurt them as much as it hurts us. Our manufacturers that ship things overseas are going to see their orders plummet, and people that sell and that everything we buy, everything, including food, everything's going to go up a minimum ten percent, but in some cases thirty forty, fifty sixty percent. That's not a good it's not going to help the American economy. And all well in the short term, but in the long term, there is no long term for this administration. In three and a half years, they're done. They're over sooner if he dies of old age and cheeseburgers. So people who think that these tariffs are a good idea have no iq. They have a hive mind, because everyone across the globe, every news organization across the globe has said what a terrible error this is and that it's not going to bring manufacturing back to the United States. On the contrary, it's just going to make those Look, we're only three hundred and twenty seven million people. There's eight billion people on the planet. That means there's seven point seven billion other customers for these companies. The United States is going to make itself irrelevant. And when it does, we the people suffer. We become a third world nation where an orange cost five thousand dollars. Don't believe me, go to Zimbabwe where it's one million of their dollars for an apple. It's gonna happen here, and the rich want that. The rich that are in power, Elon and all of them want to decimate America and rob its coffers, take all of its money. That's what DOGE is all about. The rich want all the money in America. They want us to suffer and die. That's what they want. They're cutting social policies that we need, Social Security, Medicaid. They're not cutting things for the wealthy. They're cutting stuff for the poor because they don't care. They want This is planned. They want to weed out anyone that's not a millionaire. And they want to pillage the Social Security coffers. They want to pillage Medicaid. They want to DOGE wants to pillage every This morning, NASA four hundred and sixty million dollars in cuts they are pillaging. We're not seeing the benefit of these cuts. Life isn't easier for you, whether you're maga or not. You're not seeing it cheaper at the grocery store. You're not seeing it cheaper at the gas station. You're not seeing it cheaper anywhere. Your rent hasn't gone down. It's not less money to buy a house. So stop all this nonsense. It's gonna be good for us. Uh ah. If you think that your brain sells an IQ match, your shoe size. I'm tired of coddling these people what he did yesterday. Congress should step in immediately and repeal everything he did yesterday. He was only given this power to because of the fentinyl coming across the border. Well, there ain't no fentinyl coming across the border from Thailand, so explain the tariffs on them. The president should not have this power. Congress has the purse strings. This is a tax clearcut its attax, and only Congress can levy attacks. They need to repeal his right, which is what the Senate bill did today. Repeal his right to sign executive orders about trade, Repeal his fentinyl exception. Maybe some House Republicans will actually put their country over their party. God knows. Trump supporters don't put their country over their party. MAGA will destroy America just to get back at Liberals, just to own the Libs. What a hateful party. Your whole purpose as a party is to own the Libs, to show those tards you're hateful. You're hateful and ignorant. I know you don't care. You're not smart enough to care. All you care about is your hatred. You hate trans people, gay people, you hate you you know you hate rich people, but then you idolize them. That's very schizophrenic. You hate the rich, but then like you hate George Soros, but you love Elon Musk. That makes no sense. You hate Warren Buffett but you love Trump. That just it makes no sense. So you're gonna start paying more for everything, And when you do, blame your orange hero because he doesn't care. He doesn't buy groceries, he doesn't buy cars, doesn't pay for gas. You don't care. I am gral be who you want to be. It'un to hurt you, buddy. Today is Thursday. I'll be back on Monday. Ah, have a great three day weekend. Give yourself some love, some joy and happiness, even finale if the wife Lodus is on Sunday, Joy, Joy, Joy. We will see you on Monday or don but I hope I will love you, Patron, Love you, love my patrons.
Speaker 2: Broadcasting from a completely different point of view, yours listen daily to the corellcast done your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view, yours. Listen daily to the corellcast done your favorite streaming service. Showtime is here.
Speaker 1: No time to fear Corolla is so near because show time is here.