Speaker 1: We are here at the XRP Las Vegas event, and we are closing it out on the second day, and we're gonna close it out with the one and only Jesse from EPEX Crypto Consulting.
Speaker 2: How are you, my man?
Speaker 3: Far through?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 3: Paul, I'm doing awesome. It's so nice to be here with you.
Speaker 2: A lot happened at this event.
Speaker 1: You listened to Brad garling House, you listen to David Schwartz, you saw Jack McDonald on stage. You've got all of the Ripple basically royalty here.
Speaker 2: In one building.
Speaker 1: And then you look at all of the rest of the industry now starting to coalesce around XRP.
Speaker 2: We had Salon on stage. What do you make of this? Man? Are we in the matrix now? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Pretty much? Pretty much? Paul, Like I always say, I think this has been playing for a very long time, Paul, ripple is coming from the highest of the high. You know this is coming from the central banking system. They're they're trying to fix the liquidity crisis, sure right, and this is more for This is more for the central banks, for for the powers that be.
Speaker 1: Do you feel that the the potential now of seeing the activity where XRP on Solana okay exit an announcement here now a major liquidity pool for r l U s D. This is going to open up I think adoption as well as distribution. Do you think these are the kind of things that really starts to propel the use case for XRP via what could happen in the XRP ledger.
Speaker 2: What's your thought?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, I think we're we're starting to see that. You know, that integration is starting to mature. They're integrating it in so many they can right now, yesterday the partnership announced with Zebec yep, you know it's it's My understanding is that the goal for XRP, which has been planning for over thirty years, is the more they can integrate it into everything, the more they make it liquid, the more liquidity, the more use cases. Just integrate it into everything, which is actually what was said in the Rising Phoenix article in nineteen eighty nine. They say, we're going to create a new world currency, and we're going to make it successful within thirty years, and we're going to relatelessly integrate it into everything. That's how we're going to make it liquid. To help with global liquity. So I kind of see that happening now, and.
Speaker 1: You look at the power that this community has right now, which even Debu said this on stage, and it's one of the most powerful communities on the entire Internet. And I think when you consider that along with the strategic implementation of acquisitions. I asked Jack McDonald straight up, I'm like, Okay, what are we missing? You did, so my question is what are we missing?
Speaker 3: I don't know if we're missing much, Paul, to be honest.
Speaker 1: You so you think Ripple is set ready to go turn this on when clarity comes through Ripple banks or excuse me, central banks as well as traditional banks start to lock in thirteen thousand different bank integrations plan.
Speaker 3: What do you think. I think they have a lot more than what they say. I know they've been connecting banks to Ripple on it now for eight years. The only two three four banks per week sometimes Yeah, I know the DTCC is going to use XRP for Crossbord across Asset. I proved that in my Deep Dives Swift. Swift has always been working with Ripple. In my opinion, I've shown clearly that you know, there's eleven thousand banks there, Swift can use third parties. The third parties connect the ripples, so they don't even have to connect directly. They use third party apps like cls and all these. So I think there's many, many integrations. I don't know if it's just a matter of just flipping some corridors, flipping some switch switches a bit, but I think they're they have ninety five percent. You know, I'm not saying they can just the whole volume goes in tomorrow, but I think they're way more ready.
Speaker 1: They tell us the roadmap is in place, it's just a matter of, you know, how long does it take the integrations to really take place beyond that? You know, we've talked a lot about where the real pivot will be around Swift, but also the central banks. So Swift of course looks as though they're weakening in the sense of being able to do anything. They already have a settlement layer problem, which is clearly evident. Do you think Ripple gets more than what Brad thinks they're gonna get. He's claimed fifteen percent or so.
Speaker 2: How much do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how would I word that? I don't I don't think. I don't think Brad was saying the full truth there, all right, I'll say that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was being political.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's not. I don't think he was seeing the full truth.
Speaker 1: So you feel like the market potential there is much greater.
Speaker 3: For within five years. Like, No, it's to me because because if you look at the ISO two zero zero two two standard, which is Swiss standard, Ripple and Stellar are the only Blochain company and the governing's body of the ISO, which is a Swift standard, which started in two thousand and four. So how can how can Ripple and Swift be competitors when Ripple is literally helping guide the standard which is a Swift standard, all right? Because you need the ISO two zero zero two two to like, because Ripple can't be successful without the ISO. So ISO two zero zero two two because if you settle a transaction instantly, you need to know where is where did the payment come from, who's a stander, who's the recipient, where did they live? What's there? All that stuff, right, and this is what ISO does. That's why you start seeing Ripple being mentioned in two thousand and four by Ryan Fugger two thousand and four, Ripple pay all these things at the same time. They're starting the ISO because you need they needed to. This's been planned for years past. Yeah, that's why I don't see Swift and Ripple that competition. I always felt that that was just theater.
Speaker 1: Interesting theater of the mind when it comes to that. All right, So when you when you look at the critical components right now of the FED and really what's happening with Kevin Warshby just appointed here in the US, most likely we might get a rake cut. Many people are pointing to We're not gonna get a rake cut. Does any of this really matter for where Ripple is heading and especially the XRP price.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I mean, I think if they lower interest rates obviously and start assummating the economy, I mean, get liquidity going from the central banking, treasury stuff that that will help in general just the overall market. But I think Ripple, I think the utility of the XRP, Lager, Ripple Net, Multi Hop, Patway Finding, all their integrations, you know, it's too strong. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and to your point, I think the possibilities are so great there to really kind of reset it. The Senate just went through this week. I have pretty much left the hen House door open. I don't know if you saw this, but they've opened it up the opportunity to where the FED could do still a CBDC, so it hasn't been banned yet. Now they've opened this up. This is most recent legislation that's being proposed. So if that were to happen and you get the US FED going aggressive, let's say in a few more years when it's not a friendly FED, as Warsh goes in, who knows what will happen after Kevin worsh If if in fact there is or maybe.
Speaker 2: Worsh himself, do you think there's.
Speaker 1: A chance of a CBDC coming out?
Speaker 3: They could. I think the only reason that they weren't doing the CBC is because Trump was so much against it. So if Trump's no longer president, we could likely see a CBC.
Speaker 2: So you feel if FED could make it happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it's not the Trump administration in power, I think it's going to be obviously, You.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a that's a dystopian future, Jesse. I don't want to be thinking about.
Speaker 2: That, man.
Speaker 1: Sorry, man, Sorry, Paul, I hate it when you bring the truth.
Speaker 3: Could think you're still but I see I see, Yeah, I see it like the Trump administration versus.
Speaker 1: Versus What are the things that you're most worried about right now in the in the XRP ecosystem.
Speaker 3: It's just I don't know if I have a worry. It is just that I kind of feel like the prices might have been suppressed for a while. Like explain, I don't understand how in two thousand and seven, twenty eighteen, the price hits over three dollars with almost no integration. Yeah, and now we're still at a dollar like seven eight years later, with all of these partnerships, all of these integrations, all of these acquisitions. Something doesn't make sense to me, because in twenty seventeen, what.
Speaker 2: Do you think it is?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if they're suppressing the price or is just because they haven't flicked the switch on the corridors, like because because they're building the CBDCs.
Speaker 1: Are you claiming there's there's bad actors in play? Or are you claiming now this is a strategic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be just strategic, or maybe they need to put everything in place first before they start lighting up corridors to help get the liquidity in. Gotcha, where are you going because he's.
Speaker 1: So really for you, it's it's just a matter of roadmap execution. Market starts to react at that point. Hopefully all the key plays are in place, which is a friendly fed, possible rate cut, and maybe a clarity act that gets through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I don't even know if they need all those things. And the other thing too that that's why I can never give an answer on that or a very strong opinion is because I don't even know, like, are they using gigs ARP lager? Are they gonna pay GISRP to gold? Maybe because they're talking about, you know, a new Brighton Woods, a digital Brighton Woods, Brighton Wood's three. The original Brighton Woods was a global reserve currency backed by gold. It was backed by something. And Judy Sheldon also she's a big proponent of gold. They actually talking about distributed lager. So I don't even know, like, is it not even you know, flicking switches. Is it just like they paget the goal somehow, or all the nations or bis or you know, you've got.
Speaker 1: Nation states that collecting gold at at one of the most alarming rates that we've seen.
Speaker 2: So that's gonna be interesting how this plays out. Listen.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get into more on our next podcast for sure. We're wrapping up here at the XRP Las Vegas event. So Jesse, thanks for coming into.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Paul, It's always an honorview on your show.
Speaker 2: You bet all right. You guys know what to do. Make sure and like and subscribe.
Speaker 1: If you're not following Jesse out there, where can they find you?
Speaker 3: Right now? Apexcrypto Insights on.
Speaker 2: YouTube perfect and you guys know what to do, like, subscribe. We'll see you next time right here on the XRP pod. Take care
Speaker 3: To