Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, listeners to your corners, hammering, Hank, good morning, good morning, Hey dude, five times in the Hall of Fame. You got what three victories under your belt right now, going for win number four?
Speaker 2: Is this all correct? This all correct? Okay?
Speaker 1: We have somebody on the phone really like a whole song and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was a frog, Jeremiah, good morning, Good morning brother. Wait a minute, are you a fresh fish? I am?
Speaker 1: You get your own song and everything already, Hell, little early on all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Jeremiah. Listen, come on, get in the boat fish. Come on and get in the boat fish fish.
Speaker 1: Come on, Jeremih's a lot of work already. Welcome, Welcome to the game, dude, boy, talk about rolling out the red carpet for someone that's never played before. Good to finally get you on here, Jeremiah Hammer and Hank's really good.
Speaker 2: So I don't know anything about you. I'm just saying you have.
Speaker 1: To put the pedal to the metal here against a five time Hall of Famer. Shock the world, Jeremiah. By shouting out your name before Hank. Do it twice. You could win tickets to bullet my Valentine, April seventeenth. But more importantly, you would beat a really good player, and I'd invite you to play tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Jeremiah, you want to do all that, So let's here go.
Speaker 1: Okay, make sure that you're sounding okay, Jeremiah, say hello to everybody.
Speaker 2: Hello. There you go. You sound good.
Speaker 1: Hammer and Hank, you're ready to go, right, I'm ready. We have a great concert ticket in there. But man, Jeremiah had the music, you had the fresh fish drop. Here we go, Jeremiah, you know you're just shutting out your name, right, Yes, okay, you got to do it before, Hank, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Question number one, still going with Nicole's.
Speaker 1: Questions, Question number one, what little rubber thing removes pencil marks? Hank eraser an eraser? Very good, little rubber question. Jeremiah, lot quicker. You gotta be a lot.
Speaker 2: Quicker on that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's different when you're playing, right. You probably played in the car before, probably won every game, and now and now you're on the radio and it's like, wow, it's faster when I'm here.
Speaker 2: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 1: Question number two, what yellow skinned cartoon character says, Hank, Jeezy got in there quick, go ahead, Hank, Mark?
Speaker 3: What is.
Speaker 2: Mark Simpson? Bart Simpson? No.
Speaker 1: I thought that you timed it perfectly, but you didn't hear the last clue. Jeremiah what yellow skin cartoon character says.
Speaker 2: That's for you?
Speaker 1: Jeremer Homer, Yeah, Homer Simpson.
Speaker 2: I'll accept that as your answer. Homer is correct, that's his name. Who am I doing that? Okay? All right, Jeremiah on the board.
Speaker 1: Jeremiah, you're one question away from completely shocking the world. Let's see Jeremiah and Hank Alex listen carefully.
Speaker 2: This could be interesting.
Speaker 1: How many fun facts does usually give out in the morning?
Speaker 2: Hank three? I always give you three?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, all right, and you know, Jeremiah, you were just starting to get comfortable. Yeah, yeah, yeah, like the first one boom deer in headlights, second one you had an opportunity hammer and Hank's beating, and then I felt like you got the confidence and needed.
Speaker 1: Two or three more questions. Maybe, but that's not how we do it. Hank beat you and uh, I think you just started to get your groove.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: I hope you play.
Speaker 1: Again, absolutely, absolutely all right, Jeremiah, good to have you on, Hank Woo. That's what uh, that's what Hall of Famers do.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what Hall of famers. That's exactly what Hall of Famers do, Hank. You want to play tomorrow? Absolutely? All right, dude, nice game,