Speaker 1: The first New York Jets training camp practice is today this morning. As a matter of fact, in less than an hour, Aaron Glenn doing his training camp practices earlier than previous regimes. We'll talk about that. Plus Sastgardener revealed some massive changes for the Jets coaching staff to maximize his abilities. Boy Green Daily starts. I'm gonna lose my gash guard bananas. Boy Green Daily start snap joints.
Speaker 2: Buy Buggy Day, Buggy Day, Buggy Day.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Do.
Speaker 3: Put your seatbelts on, getting ready for the ride.
Speaker 2: We're in a freaking New York Jets. We're built for the ship.
Speaker 1: What's going on, everybody? I'm Paul Weston Junior aka Boy Green. I'm the New York Jets digital reporter for heavy dot Com. This is Boy Green Daily, a daily New York Jets video show also available every fine your podcasted. Look at this baby, I absolutely freaking love it. Practice is today AG's first media availability of training campus. Today, we are off to the races. Baby toots toots all right, and speaking of too too, let's start off this show the right way. I see our boy NFC is gifted a Boy Green Coffee Club YouTube membership. You're to kick off the show. Let's go. That's what I'm talking about at MFC. That is what I'm bleeping talking about. Baby. That membership went to Pablo. Welcome to the Boy Green Coffee Club. Army Baby. It's great to have you NFC. By the way, you are one gifted membership away from a second raffle ticket in our Jets Cowboys Giveaway MFC. So good luck, pal, and thank you as always for your support. Nickel and Diamond. Baby Razor blades and lemon juice is the good way to attack these raffle tickets on a month to month basis. So salute to our mother effing chew. Baby, You're on the program. So much to get to, so much to get to here on the program. And yes, as J Boy says, boy Blue in turns and one of the super Dead shirt and the blue cap, throw up the X. Baby. But I will say this first off, some of my wardrobe is sort of selected in the dark of my bedroom as my children sleep. You know, I know they're all supposed to sleep in their own rooms, but maybe that'll happen one day, but it does not. So i'm sort of blindly kind of reaching around. Oh here's the shirt. I think here's one of these, So you know, I got a more thought into the wardrobe. That's just gonna be honest. So here we are. But I appreciate it nonetheless. So boy Blue A what a what a name? That would have been boy Blue Daily. That sounds a little weird, but hey, different strokes, different folks. Congratulations to boy Blue. I'm sure there's a boy Blue out there, probably, I suppose, but I don't know that for sure. I'm not exactly sure of that. Hey, look at this Austrian jet fan jumping on the membership train to too. Yes, that membership went to Josh Ellis. Josh Ellis, Welcome to the Boy Green Coffee Club. Baby, appreciate you, Josh, Hey, welcome to the program. And shout out to our number one Austrian jet fan for that. Let's do the quick math, you know, behind the scenes here, I do one of these, okay, carry the one and then do one of these okay, and then okay, oh that's another raffle ticket for number one Austrian jet fan. I gotta make sure we're keeping the math math in here on the program. He has been gifting like nobody's business now to thirty one raffle tickets for our Jets Cowboys give away. Good Lord, have mercy. It's been an absolute killing this month for a number one Austrian Jets fan, which, by the way, we appreciate. Thank you. All right, let's let's get it going here hepsyin Oh little Boy Blue. Oh, my pop loves when we get to play the Grandpa clips.
Speaker 2: Yo, little Boy Blue.
Speaker 1: So there you go. That made it all worth it, Baby, that made it all worth it. Let's ride baby. Oh wow. Now the memberships are flying n See Green with a five pack combination. Baby, let's go five more members to the Boygreen Coffee Club. The army continues to grow where we get five memberships or more gifted here on the channel. Well, there's a few things we got to do, including this. Let's add that to your pile. NC Green as we're rocking and rolling here on a bleeping Wednesday. Terrific you now have Let's see NC Green. You are officially part of the contest. My friend, let me update the banner. You were ten dollars away from another raffle ticket on top of what you've already contributed so far this month. So let's put you in the pile here right next to mister Fulton, who actually has a lot more than this. So I actually have to update this. I will do that soon. But NC Green, you are in the contest, my friend, and like I said, ten dollars away from another raffle ticket in that one as well. Mister Famous will fix and correct and update that banner here in just a little bit, so shout out to you, my friend. Thank you, NC Green. Let's read the five new members to the gash darn Boy Green Coffee Club. Let's keep it raining from the high heavens here and kick it off training camp the right way, baby, all right, n C Green, yours went to dab's face. Jeremy Almo dover Patience nine just for fun, en Zeki weee us, Jason C. You guys are all now members of the Boy Green Coffee Club. Welcome to the army, baby, Let's go now, let's continue to let those memberships flow, baby, all right, Let's keep letting those rain from the high heavens. But I'll tell you this, all right, there's a certain Boy Green Coffee Club member that said something and well, damn it, they were right, all right, they were right. That's that's a where we can sort of start today's show. You know, let's uh, let's let's go to this. Let's play some Sauce Gardener club. So we had a couple of press conferences yes day. Yes it was report day, no practice, yes, yair practice. Today it's coming up at eight thirty in the morning. They're doing earlier practice times, which I'm all out. I love it, uh working around boy Green daily salute a g appreciate your support. Sauce Gardner spoke, Garrett Wilson spoke, Quinn Williams spoke, They all spoke yesterday, and Sauce had some really interesting quotes from his press conference. So let's hear a couple of these. Let's put a couple of these on the big board here. All right, let's uh, let's do this. Let's hear a couple of Sauce clips. We'll start here, some Sauce Gardener action. All right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Oh man, Yes, that's a lot of things like following guys, blason, planning a slot sometimes everything like they got me doing like so many cool things that that I knew I was capable of doing. And you know, to finally just get that team and get like coach Wilkes ag like coach Blocos here, and then I get extended like I'm like everything is just unfolding for me. Everything is happening in exactly the way it's supposed to. So, you know, I'm just looking forward to like it all coming alive.
Speaker 1: There you go, that sas Gardner. So before we get to which boy Green Coffee Club member was right about something they said, I want to start here because this was supposed to be the theme of it. Anyway. We will have an article posted on Heavy on Jets at nine o'clock this morning. That just seems to be my new time. I'm posting articles in the morning, and it's talking about what Saus just said. So Steve Wilkes, right, age and Steve Wilkes have been super sneaky. They've been super cagy. O. What is a what's the defense going to be? It's gonna be three four, It's gonna be four to three? Is it gonna be? Man, it's gonna be a zone. You know, they've all been a big ball of mystery. We don't have been really keeping it under wraps. But sas Gardner revealed a lot of things in his answer number one, he's gonna shadow again. We heard some of those rumors a couple of months ago, but it's heard. It's great to hear even more words about that. So Sauce on that some shadowing happening here, and real quick, here's the quicker side. I know you guys love Robert Sola stories, right, So I've watched a few games in Person of the Jets under the Solar regime where the Jets did not travel sauce like the one side, Pal, that's it, and teams have go, okay, we're gonna throw to this side. And then after the game, Robert Sala was asked, hey, the other team saw that he kept sauce on one side and flipped it to the other side. That's sort of weird. Why didn't you adapt? And I was looking back at old solid quotes. Do you remember what Sala said? Right? So, media, So the game happens, right, And I remember the Bills one where it was Stefon Diggs on one side and Sauce was giving him some problems, so they flipped Stephan Dick's the other side and Sauce did not travel, and then Stephan Dick slapped someone around. It's probably Brandon Echols or something. They slapped him around all the way down the field. And then the Bills end up winning the game whatever, and then Sala in the press conference right game's over, press conference starts and the media goes, hey, Sala, you know, first time car, long time mustard, quick question, why did sas travel? And then Sala had to provide an answer. Do you know what Sala said? There is a quote it's gonna be in the story at nine o'clock. Sala said, that's not our brand of football. That's not our brand of football. Can you believe the shit that Sala said? To try to defend the things he did. Now, obviously he knows defense. Okay, he had a lot of really good defense over the last couple of years. But like the refuse, the rigidness, the refusal, quite frankly, the arrogance to say, yeah, we don't do that around here. Oh oh you don't, Oh oh oh, I understand, coach, no problem, but some of the things, I'm like, what in the world. So it just feels good to have a coaching staff that is willing to maximize. Right, So we go to Sauce here I know there are people in the Boy Green Coffee Club chat. Some are like, eh, I don't think sashould have in the highest bay corner. Others are like, a great, woo woo woo, Sauce is locked in. Everyone's all over the place right of whether a sauce is the opinions are polarizing on social media. The opinions are polarizing in the Boy Green Coffee Club. But I'll tell you this. I'll tell you this. When you want to maximize your player that you're making the highest paid corner in football, do you want to know a way you can do that? Do you want to know? I can tell you. I can tell you. It's having him do a lot of different shit right shadow the opposing number one receiver. Okay, that seems to make a lot of sense, always going to play in the slot sometimes, all right, so the receiver can't hide away from Sauce. Right, So if Sauce is on the right side and the receiver's on the right side, the team's like, yeah, let's shift him over to the left. Oh, Saucet din follow him. Great, Now, saucewags They're like, oh shit, all right, let's try to put the receiver on the slot. Saus ain't gonna play in the slot, right, Oh, oh, there is. He plays a little bit of the slot. And let's go back to this play. Here's another one on the blitzing. Right, So Sas says, I'm gonna shadow more. I'm gonna play in the slot sometimes I'm gonna blitz. Do you guys remember a really good Sauce blitz that came in the Week five Jets Dolphins game that was the rookie year for Sauce Gardner. On the first offensive play of the game, the blitz Sauce Gardner off the edge boundary corner Tay Bridgewater. We're in a play action play rip around like the five yard line and he comes around and Sauce is screaming like a mother, and he goes and he goes to get him and Teddy Bridgewater jumps the ball off. Initially called incomplete. I'm like, you gotta be bleeping, Kidney man. That is clearly intentional browning. That should be a I'm doing the school, school school, I'm doing safety.
Speaker 5: Safety.
Speaker 1: That's a safety, man. Sorry, Teddy, I love your brother, but that's a safety. And you want to know that was so cool. There was like, Wow, man, how innovative blitzing your boundary corner on a play like that. Wow? Cool? That happened three years ago. Where has that been the last couple of years? It's an adapt or die league? Man. If you watch a movie Moneyball, it's an adapt or die league. You're either with it or you're not. That was cool, But that was three years ago. So I love he was knocked out of the game. That is true heavy. Does anyone remember the quarterback that came in, Skyler Thompson. Yeah, Toua was already out. Teddy Bridgewater started the game, Sawce blitzes, he hurt, gets hurt immediately, Teddy's out, and then Skyler Thompson and we beat the holy hew out of the Miami Dolphins. And I'm just gonna tell you we had been on a huge AFC's losing streak. We had been getting her ass kicked left and right. It just felt so good, so good to beat the just beat the shit out of an AFC's team. Like, hey, everybody, shut the hell up, Okay, AFC says, AFC is this We just beat the hay hell. It was terrific. AnyWho, the thing I wanted to start off with. Is that clip in particular, is that the Jets coaching staff is getting in their bag. Steve Wilkes is getting in his bag. Dra Bly is getting in his bag, Chris Harris is getting in his bag, Aaron Glenn is getting in his bag. And that's what you should be doing. When you're paying someone to be the highest paid corner in the league, you should maximize them. You should challenge them. What more can we unlock? What more can we do? We've got a special player here, obviously, we're we're paying him thirty point one million per year. How can we maximize this asset? How can we challenge Sauce because that's the key, right. Sauce in his first two years is a first team All Pro, right, and I imagine everyone's telling him he's the best fricking thing since sliced bread, and he's like, yeah, I am right, But you have to continue to challenge these players. They're never perfect. Obviously, everyone's been telling Saucet for quite frankly his entire career, but specifically last year tackling issues, interception issues. They're like, hey man, you got to step up, and now I love that this coaching staff is challenging him from a mental perspective, what more can you do, Sauce, And Sauce even said it himself, He's like, I think I can do more and we will see. So want to give a huge shout out to that to start off the show. I just love that this staff is about to get in the bag on all things Sauce Gardner, and that to me is terrific. Absolutely love it.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 1: Right, let's go to another clip here. This is the one. Okay, I've tried to delay it long enough. I see Jared be noticed my delaying technique. But there's a boy Green Coffee Club member in here who said something and joined the show and said something and I'm like, maybe, but maybe not, and I was wrong. So I want to throw this up. And what a really cool moment in yesterday's press conference with Sauce Gardner. So without further ado, let's go to another Sauce clip, uh from yesterday, and this was this was pretty cool. Let's go to it.
Speaker 6: After this happened back to back, and you guys have been here together since.
Speaker 4: They Actually I was at I was doing like this little commercial thing with Complex and my marketing was like heyah, carriage just got extended.
Speaker 3: And I was turned like I was.
Speaker 2: I was very excited for him.
Speaker 4: So I called him and like we was just talking like it was just like he was smiling. He already showed me his big house. Okay, so you was calling the Chickens before they even had Okay, but I'll see you like you know what I'm saying. But this is like right before that, like the Jets had sent to offer and it basically like detailed like it was gonna make me.
Speaker 1: The highest paid.
Speaker 4: But then like Garrett got signed, and I was like I don't want to do my deal today, Like I don't want to agree to it today, like I told my team, like we not agreeing to it today. I want Garrett to have his day like this four day to itself, to just feel good about itself and to you know, spend that time with his family and stuff like that. I do mine tomorrow. And you know That's how it went. And you know, I was just was just very excited, like I said, we just like now we're gonna make this like we underpaid you know, yeah, that's what we are.
Speaker 1: So there you go that being Sauce Gardner. So the person who was right, Well it was Indye Jets. Indye Jets was the guy who's right, So let's let's sort of wrap it all round. July fourteenth, Garrett Wilson agrees to the zeal Remember I'm in the McDonald's drive through, right that that YouTube shorts up there some of the McDonald drive Through'm like, Garrett Wilson got paid, hurry up and give me my nuggies. So I gotta go do a show and anyho. So Garrett gets paid and then Indy comes out and says, on our next available show, I did a couple of shows. I don't know when Indy did. It might have been the next morning and or that night. And Indy says like, hey man, I think the deal is done with Sauce too, but they're just waiting out of respect for Garrett. And he said it, and I'm like, you know, that sounds great because again, as a content creator, it helps us in the universe, not that you guys care, but it helps us to be able to split the content, to be able to dedicate it because things can't get glossed over if Sauce In and Garret get paid at the same time. I'm like, oh, Sauce, oh Garrett, like you're not giving its proper love and respect. And Sauce did it in that way, not for content creators, but he did that for Garrett. And what a very out of body experience for a twenty four year old to have. Think about that. So Sauce Gardner either gets his deal at the same time or before Garrett, because he said he was in the middle of a commercial before he went to his phone and realized that the contract had come in and then he heard the Garrett dude. So it either came in at the same time or before Garrett, and then Garrett had already agreed. And it's going crazy on social media. And for Sauce to have the wherewithal say you know what, No, I'm good. He told his team, I'm not gonna agree to it. I'm not gonna sign it. Let Garrett have his day, like Garrett have his moment, like Garrett have the spotlight. I don't want to take away from it, like Garrett have his moment. I'll have my moment tomorrow. Who cares, I'll have it tomorrow. I already thought that Jets made the right decision paying Sauce. I already thought that Jets made the right decision paying Garrett. But when you hear stuff like this that you just have a plus human beings man, a plus teammates, a plus players. This is the foundation of a winning thing. Again, the Jets have to prove it on the field, obviously, but that's so freakin' cool, man. So a massive salute obviously to indie Jets who absolutely called that, And then that story was just confirmed yesterday from Sauce, and so cool for us as Jets fans to rally around and go, damn man, that's amazing. That's cool. And we have these two. Garrett just turned twenty five yesterday. Sauce turns twenty five at the end of August. So we're gonna have these two twenty five year old pillars, one on offense, one on defense for the foreseeable future. And that fires me the hell up, man, because when you look at all these other first round picks at Jets have aad where they traded, traded, traded, traded, Sam Darnold traded, Jamal Adams traded, Leonard Williams traded, Darren Lee traded, good, bad, or indifferent. It doesn't matter. All these Jets. We either traded or just left Gonzo Calvin pryor traded another one the Louisville Slugger. All these Jet four and first round picks traded, traded, traded, traded, traded, or suck suck, suck suck out of the league. At the league Sheldy Richardson traded Dean Milner out of the league, like unbelievable. These first round picks the Jets have invested in and then they were awful, awful, awful, awful, awful all the way through. So it's cool to have these guys that again, terrific players, terrific people. We have two hundred people in the room. Like the video. Hit subscribe baby, Hey, we've got a YouTube super chat coming in here.
Speaker 7: Let's ride Boy Green Show.
Speaker 6: Show is.
Speaker 1: Shut, sue John d Lee on YouTube, baby sending in a five dollars super jet. Also a member of the Boy Green Coffee Club, beg longtime, first time love the Jets content and pops is awesome. Let's go Jets. John, thank you so much for your support. Thank you for supporting the channel as a boy Green Coffee Club member. Thank you for supporting the channel with your super chat, which is super cool and thanks for vibing with the content.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I love doing this. I love doing this so bleep and much. I want to do this for the rest of my life. I want there to be oh boy Green daily, I'm need four for the retirement home and here we go. They get, oh, yeah, I hope I am. I hope I am. And then my nurse is by me helping support the show. Yeah, that's what I hope one day it is because I want to keep doing this. I love doing this. I love doing it every day. I love the game day coverage we get to do. I love the training camp coverage. I'm just in love with the process. Man, I'm in love with the process. And when I get comments like this of people, because that's a thing. There is a loud minority. You know, all the people that call in all the time, they're awesome and they're a part of the Boy Green Coffee Club family. But there's so many other people that don't call in that maybe don't even comment that much. They just watch the show, enjoy the show. There's a lot of audio only listeners of this program and they just enjoyed in that way, and that's it. And you know, what however you choose to consume it. I respect so John, thank you, thank you so much. I will tell you this for our contest, which we'll plug before we open up the phone lines in a bit. Here we've got another eight days, okay, people, today's July twenty third, or thirty one days in July. Our Jets Cowboys giveaway. We only have eight days left. So John, for you specifically, you are fifteen dollars away. You can do that here on YouTube a fifteen dollars superchat or paypower venmo at Boy Green two five. You can send that along for a chance to win those Jets Cowboys tickets. So John, make sure you enter that contest. If you are in position to do so, feel free. I want everyone to try to be as involved as possible. I want everyone to have a chance if they can. It's a twenty dollars raffle ticket. Let's just do this. That's we're already talking about it. Let's promote this here on the program real quick. Let's throw this up on the big board. Here is the massive giveaway we're doing on this channel. It's the biggest giveaway I've ever done and may ever do. Two tickets a Jets Cowboys game. That is section two twenty eight. The date is Sunday, October fifth, It's Week five, give it away two tickets fifty leap and screaming Jet fans. Technically fifty one fifty one Jet fans are all going to be sitting together enjoying the game. If you would like to be a part of that, this is your chance to do it at the cheapest possible price. NFL games are expensive. I'll explain that in a second. Two tickets Week five Jets Cowboys Section two twenty eight A two tailgate tickets. That's water, select alcohol, all food catered by chef Cavin Gilbert. He's terrific, a professional chef. Two Jets Cowboys commemorative t shirts to remember the event forever. All of what I just said is a six hundred dollars value six hundred bucks, and a lot of people are paying for that out of their pocket, and it's awesome. It's a great deal for those people. But that's still a lot of money. Even if it's a great deal. How you have a chance to win this. To win it, subscribe to my channel. That's free to do, and hopefully you guys all subscribe at Boy Green two five, boy gr ee n two five. We stream also this show live on Facebook and Twitter, so we have two hundred twenty three people currently watching the show right now, so appreciate everybody. But a lot of people watch in different ways. Not everyone's just on YouTube. So if you are watching on a different sphere, Twitter or what have you, or Facebook, hop on over to YouTube right now, YouTube dot com, slash Boygreen two five. Hit the subscribe button. You could do it on your phone, open up a new tab. You can do it on your computer, Open up a new tab, subscribe. We do monthly giveaways, so if even if you don't jump in on this one, you want to jump in on future ones, that's a way to do it. And on top of subscribing to my channel, which is free to do, submit a twenty dollars raffle ticket. You can do it straight up on YouTube. Membership's being gifted super chats. Those are all fair Game or Venmo or PayPal at Boygreen two five. That's my hand on everything, so I make it simple, so I handle on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, everything. It's all for branding, all the same and just if you PayPal or Venmo. Put your first and last name, put a good email for you, say this for the Jets Cowboys ticket giveaway, and you're off to the races. So John d thank you, John D. Lee. Excuse me, thank you so much for supporting the show. Brother. I love it. And yeah, Pop will be on on Saturday's program. I'm looking forward to it. I've really enjoyed doing the shows with Pop. It's it's again a feeling and everything that it's it's impossible to describe. It's radical, it's cool. You know. Not a lot of people get that opportunity. Not a lot of people get that opportunity to do shows with their father.
Speaker 3: So you know, I am.
Speaker 1: I am so lucky. I am so absolutely lucky that I'm able to do this. So thank you, thank you John D. Lee for that. Okay, let's answer some more of your questions and comment here on the program. All right, I want to catch up here. I know we had a few things. Oh yeah, Luca, let's get a Luca shout out. Here's been a member for six months on the channel. Hey, now Jets football is back, baby, You damn right, it is your damn right, it is damn straight. Luca, Jets Football is back baby again. The first practice is in thirty minutes. Set your watches. I can't thirty minutes until Action AG I believe is supposed to speak at ten am. I've not seen it on the Jets YouTube channel yet, so maybe that'll be an app only exclusive. Normally they set up those live streams in advance. I'll keep you guys posted on that if I see anything, But normally they stream it live to their YouTube channel and their New York Jets app. But I've yet to see the live stream yet even as of this morning, so we'll see if that changes. But Judge football is back. Let's fucking go and Luca gonna be at our wonderful tailgate extravaganza. So appreciate you, Luca. Thank you very much, sir, thank you. The joy is palpable. J Boy says, this show has to go on forever, even when I'm dead, you know, live for my funeral. Bully Grain daily he's going six feet under there you go. Hey, we've got another super check coming in a ten dollars euro. Ah, a ten dollars euro supercheck coming here on the program. Every time we do that, we hear from my daughters Ryelana or number one Austrian jet fan baby. If I went, I'd like to have the wheel spun again until a definitive winner is drawn. Okay, there you go. I was curious how Austrian wanted to do it because Austrian is not ready yet to attend a Jets game. But I'm looking forward to that date when it inevitably comes. So I will put that in the bylaws here, Number one Austrian jet fan. They will continue to spin the wheel. That could be fun. We could spin the wheel for a while with how many raffle tickets you haveb so that would be a real fun one. I will put that in my notes here, keep spinning wheel until a definitive winner is selected. Okay, all right, I just put that on my notes. Appreciate it, all right, Thank you very much. Thank you very much Austrian jet fan there coming up here on the program. So you just got yourself a few more shekels for the raffle. We'll keep you posted on that. Thank you very much, Number one Austrian jet fan for sending that along. Yeah, we have a few that are donating their raffle tickets and then we'll choose it in a different way. So yes, that'll be that'll be great. We'll figure that out. So thank you Austrian for all your donations. Appreciate that Austrian is unfit to attend at this time, but I know he's gonna come to a game with us. It's gonna happen. We're gonna do this every year and it's gonna be pretty freaking cool. So I absolutely cannot wait. Great, And yeah, like Scotty Mayhem, he's in the contest as well, so he's another guy that's in. Okay, keep spinning the wheel, all right, we will. All right, Well, everybody, we've got three hundred people in the room, like the video hit subscribe. So much happening here on the channel, including that terrific giveaway Sas Gardner Clapton again Indie jets being right. All right, you know what, for this one, I normally don't like being wrong, but for this one in particular, this is a one that you can feel really excuse me good about being wrong because it just shows how good of a guy that Sauce Cardner is. And yes, everyone jump on the discord. So I'll give a plug real quick for this because this is about the flip. But being a Boy Green Coffee Club member is two dollars and ninety nine cents a month. Now, if you get gifted memberships, awesome, enjoy the heck out of them. YouTube gives out the memberships at random, but it goes to the most active contributor. So let's say you comment all the time on the channel, you're sharing it out, you're doing all the interaction with the channel. YouTube reward you for that, and you're high on the list of people that get automatically and randomly gifted. So you can do that forever, I assume. But if you can't afford it, and I try to make it as affordable as possible, join the Boy Green Coffee Club. That helps keeps the lights on. That allows me to invest even more time. You guys enjoyed the Jeremy Fowler guess we did the deep dive story. I was able to do on justin fields like I'm able to do more when you guys invest more because then I can invest more. So feel free to join the Boy Green Coffee Club yourselves. If you want to join and you enjoy the show. It's two dollars and nine nine cents. You can always there's always a direct link in the YouTube description down below. Join the Boy Green Coffee Club here click the link. It's my YouTube membership group. And here's what you get for being a Boy Green Coffee Club member. You get a loyalty badge next your name. I'll throw it up here. For instance, Indy, who I'm sure we'll hear from the in the fhone lines din dingkdink right here, that's his loyalty badge for being a Boy Green Coffee Club member. So you get that. You get full access to our emojis. Shout out to Jet's Worldwide. They customized all of them, and we have a lot of our famous callers that have been immortalized in a moji form, so they're up there in the chat. You get early access to videos the Jeremy Fowler ESPNNFL Insider interview over the weekend. Boy Green Coffee Club members got to see that and enjoy that twenty four hours before the public. So perks like that. And one of the biggest perks is what Jared b has in here as well, our moderator on Paul's discord, which is my discord, and that is the Boy Green Coffee Club. It is a cool app that you can download on your phone and you can text me and I could get messages directly to me. You can ask questions of our guests that you want asked. When we do pre recorded conversations like the Jeremy Fowler interview, people were allowed to send me questions to ask Jeremy. No one else would have been able to do it because the interview is not live. So there's all kinds of awesome perks. Take full advantage of it. Become a Boy Green Coffee Club member. We've got fantasy football leagues in there, all kinds of fun giveaways. I hope you guys enjoy it. So yeah, the discord is lyddy, as the kids say, very lyddy. So I hope you guys take full advantage of it here on the channel. And yes, and people haven't been taking advantage of it yet, but it's called Paul Sack. That's where you can submit in mail bag questions and hopefully we can do some mail bag shows. Well, I'm just answering your questions from that perspective, so yes, that is also in there. That is true. All right, without further ado, let's do this. We'll take a quick hap time out your phone calls. Next on Jets training camp, first practice day. It's a special day. Yes, it is budging cooking Jets football man.
Speaker 8: Bauldi, Budgy d.
Speaker 6: Buzzy Buggy neon just Football Hub.
Speaker 9: At this special geez, watch chess football.
Speaker 3: With my green Jay keep gee, Yes.
Speaker 1: Chess, chest chess.
Speaker 7: Let's go.
Speaker 1: All right, folks, real quick. We have breaking Jets to all right. So yesterday the Jets cut o bita Easy. He was the great hard knock story with the Detroit Lions a couple of years ago. He was born in Nigeria and he reported yesterday morning. So he came in at like whatever it is six or seven am for them, and they're coming in the building. The Jets media team captured him with a smile. He's like whoo. And two hours later you got five. You got cut. It got tossed out the door. Just shows you how that thin that line is for the NFL. It's a cold cut business. But the Jets did not announce a corresponding roster move with the release of Easy, so they had a roster spot available. Well, they've just signed Samuel Jackson. I don't believe it's the actor. But Samuel Jackson has just been added to the Jets roster, okay, and they've also added rookie linebacker Aaron Smith to the active roster. He was initially placed on the NFI list, which is a non football injury list. Sometimes that happens when a player, he was an undrafted free agent linebacker the Jets sign. Sometimes that happens with people who were injured in college and it's a non football, non Jets related injury, Like it didn't happen with the Jets, so they have to put him on that list. So there you go. This is the press release that it has just dropped a few minutes ago as an alert on the Jets' website. Here Jets a signed offensive lineman Samuel Jackson to move linebacker Aaron Smith off of the active NFI list and onto the active roster. Here's the info on Samuel Jackson. Here's his IMDb get there if you want to call it that. He six five three in or twenty five pounds started forty five games in six collegiate seasons at Central Florida. The two year team captain started all fourteen games in twenty twenty two. Was named a first team All American Athletic Conference election by Pro Football Focus. Jackson originally signed the Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent in twenty twenty three and was waived by the team prior to the twenty twenty three season. He most recently played with the Houston Roughnecks of the UFL. Hey, we have a Cole Laval UFL player on the rosters. That makes a lot of sense. And here is this on the Aaron Smith News. Rookie linebacker Aaron Smith received an NFI designation due to an illness or injury he sustained outside of an NFL game or practice, which occurred on July nineteenth. After leading the Mid Eastern half A conference with ninety two tackles eleven tackles for lost in five sacks, Smith posted a four or five eight forty yard dash in South Carolina State's pro day. He sent me the Jets back on May ninth as an undrafted fridge, and there you go, breaking Jets news. See we're here. That's when you know things are popping very nice. There you go, there's some breaking Jets news. And I'll move you some. Aaron Smith and Samuel Jeckson terrific. All right, let's go to the phone launch. Got plenty of people that want to call into the program and shout out to mister Fulton who appreciated all the birthday wishes. Everybody really enjoyed that, So salute mister Fulton. Appreciate you, buddy. And you have several raffle tickets. Shout out to the Boy Green Coffee Club. They are a special group, man, They're special groups. So shout out to you, buddy. You have three raffle tickets for our contest from a bunch of donations. That happened. So really happy for you, man, and that's great, and that is updated now on the scrolling ticker. So good luck mister famous Fulton in your ukulele. Good luck to you pal. All right, let's go to the phone lines. Hap kicks us off. What's up, pep hey, Paul hey, fellas you know, I was.
Speaker 8: I saw a thing on yesterday about Leonard Taylor the third and talking about how they really expect him to take a step this year. I didn't realize they said something. He was almost before. I don't know what happened, but he was projected to be either a number one or a number two draft pick, and then he fell out of the whole draft.
Speaker 2: What happened with that? You know?
Speaker 1: Yes, so, yes, you were supposed to be a first round pick. You know, the early mock drafts were getting like July and August, and we're like, oh, Leonard tail of the third and apparently what people said about him or you know, it's not what's the right way to put this, uh, basically the nice way to say this is Leonard Tail the third people thought he was a little lethargic, a little lazy, a little like he was really talented, but didn't like you know, he sort of relied on the talent and didn't really put in all the work, which rubbed some people the wrong way effort plays, things of that nature. So there's a lot of questions about LT three from that perspective, And I think, how can you not be humbled? Right have going from first round pick whoa and all the guarantee money comes to that undrafted, Like, I mean, that is a seismic drive. So I think that was a reality check for Leonard and like a holy shit, I thought, and again on a much lesser scale, right, I thought, like I could go through high school without really trying, like I could just figure it out, and then the harsh reality of like a college rejected me. I'm like, oh, well, oh boy, which happened to me? So, you know, me and Leonard can sort of relate on that. And you know, so Leonard goes undrafted right signs with the Jets and shows some pop last year both in the preseason and the regulations. You're like, maybe there's something there, So hopefully something's clicked. Leonard Teem's like a good guy. I've talked to him a few times off air, and he seems like a really cool kid. So I do hope that he sort of put his stuff together here because again, this is his chance right now. The Jets added like nothing at thefensive tackle of notable needs that are locked into roster spots, So if he can't make it now, he's never gonna make it. So the chance up to the young man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm really you know, when I found that out, I said, Wow, this kid has some you know, a pedigree to him as far as you know, being a good player. It just seems like his head wasn't on correctly. I think AG and our defensive coach I think those are no nonsense guys. I think they'll get him straight, you know, scared straight, kind of like, you know, come on, dude, you know you got the talent and just do the work and you'll be fine. Li't And what do you project him playing?
Speaker 2: Is he going to be like.
Speaker 8: Inside outside guy.
Speaker 2: Or what do you think?
Speaker 1: I probably projected more inside. I think if we're running a four man line and it's Jermaine Johnson a will on the edge, it so it's Quinn on the inside. He's next to Quinn. Now, the thing that he's either going to have to overcome and get better at or or the Juts are going to have to use him in a sub package is Leonard Taylor seems to be really intriguing pass rusher. His run stopping analytically did not look great last year. Was that just the entire team stunk and then you sort of get caught in the morass of the team being bad and you don't play off the expectation. Maybe that's it. Maybe he's a better run stuffer than some of the numbers suggested, but that's the one thing. And if he's a bad run stopper, that means he's not going to be on the field in early downs. He's going to be more so a sub package, like a third down exclusive guy when it's a clear and obvious passing down, which again that's useful, that's a that's a very important piece. Sacks are important in pass rush and pressures and all that. But if he can have a more complete game, that leads to more opportunity for the young man. So I hope, like I said, I hope he just sort of takes it to another level because the talent is obvious. So I really hope.
Speaker 8: So let's hope that light twitch got turned on and all of a sudden he's the he's that first round player that we we got on and as unrestricted.
Speaker 1: Fingers crossed. I appreciate the call. He thank you no, And I say this all the time, and it's not just about it's about anybody. So like for me, I love football, but well, football just wasn't in the carts in terms of like playing at the college over the NFL level. It didn't happen for me. I would have loved for it to happen. I wanted to wheel that into existence. I wanted you guys to be buying your college football video game? And is that boy Green on the cover a Madden video game? Is that Paul Aston on the cover? That's what I wanted. I wanted it bad, but it didn't happen. So you know, hey, God's gift. They weren't looking for a five to three running back. I have no idea. Why, come on, man, we need more of those in the NFL. But it didn't happen. So the point is is that when I see players that obviously have the talent but then they're not like maximizing it, that's like the most frustrating thing in the world. Like, what in the world are you doing? Dude? You could be in the NFL. Dude, you could be a first rounder. Like that's insane. I'd love to trade players with you. I'd love to be in the freakin NFL. So I do hope these and Leonard is not the first one. He won't be the last one either, So hopefully again he's able to seize his life and turn it around. I hope. So he's again, very talented kid, and it seems like a very good kid. You know, it seems like you know, you know, he's made some mistakes, but you know, I've had a few opportunities to speak with him, and he seems like a really good kid, so I hope he turned it all around. WHOA, we're getting a slew of memberships being thrown in here, some Julian Jules, you are gifted. Hell, we got to hear from AJ.
Speaker 3: We're a freaking New York jit, so we're built for this shit.
Speaker 1: We'll read those members in just a second, because we got another ten pack of memberships going on here. Paul Texter with a ten pack of Boy Green Coffee Club. Got darn member kid, Oh boy, here you go to Austria. I know you love this one.
Speaker 3: Kevin James.
Speaker 1: I just got three things to say.
Speaker 6: God bless our troops, God bless America, and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Start apps a freakingly Kevin James. All right, let's read the twenty new members to the friggin Boy Green Coffee Club. Baby terrific. These ten are from Julian Jules. Here Sack Dance ninety nine, mister famous Fulton just got a membership. Hey now in Slalon is back. Michael Derimo, Judah Ron Weiss j seven, Truther jet Strong twelve seventy three, Marcus Clark. Here are the ten new members from Paul Texter, Rowan Marshall, Jake, Ronald Lake, bo Cephis, Harry W. Team Curry, It's Snoopy Freak, Tird Zero, Zoig Nation, mister mcmoney, and Tony Alvarado. All you guys are members to the Boy Green Gosh Darn Copy Club, Babe. That is terrific. So all of those new members are coming here on the program. Appreciate you guys, Thank you very much, and let's add that to your guys' respective totals and we'll get you on the leaderboard because obviously you guys just got yourself a ticket to the Boy Green Jets Cowboys Coffee Club Action. So beautiful for the Jets Cowboys game. All right, more on that and just a little bit, let's head on over to the phone lines. Ah, yes, Chef Kevin Gilbert is next. What's up, Chef PG.
Speaker 2: What's up man? How you doing man?
Speaker 1: We are living the dream, baby, that's right.
Speaker 10: That's right, man. Shout out to the coffee club members. Shout out to number one austinon Jets fan man, good seeing you around.
Speaker 2: Jared be Man. You know I don't think he gets enough love man, definition man, He's here every day just like you beg.
Speaker 10: So shout out to Jared B as well, and then a happy beat day, mister Fulton.
Speaker 1: There we go, baby, really important, thanks man.
Speaker 2: Absolutely R I P to Ozzy man, like, oh my god, that one.
Speaker 10: That one stung a little bit, man, And I'm I'm gonna sit here in line and say that I'm the biggest Ozzie.
Speaker 2: Fan that I know, all of his hits, but the true bangers that he does have. Man, I'm a big fan the Crazy Train, Crazy Trend.
Speaker 10: That was the that used to be the players introduction song, like you know when they when they first came out. Now last the last couple of years has been that A C d C the Thunder thundera.
Speaker 2: So you know, it's been cool.
Speaker 10: But yeah, Ozzie is a true legend, will definitely definitely be missed. I was a fan of his show back in the day. I think it was on v H one where he got to show a little bit of his like family life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I used that's right.
Speaker 10: That's where I really got to like really like get a nice attachment to him because you know, before I was just hearing some crazy stuff about you know, the stuff on stage with bats or whatever else, like you know, kind of crazy stuff. But dude, when it comes to the music, man, when it comes to the person.
Speaker 1: You know, he see the man right one one on one man, definitely.
Speaker 2: One on one for players being cut man.
Speaker 10: To be honest, I just have so much stuff going on that I really don't invest in the you know, thirty players that are gonna get cut. You know, when it gets down to the nitty gritty, you know, that's when I kind of pay a little bit of attention.
Speaker 2: But for the people that are like the forty eight, the forty.
Speaker 10: Ninth spot roster spot, like these people, they're barely gonna touch the fields.
Speaker 2: So you know, just be personally.
Speaker 10: You know, I appreciate the reporting and all that, but you know, just for me, like I can't get invested because b cod from last year.
Speaker 2: I got to meet him at training camp.
Speaker 10: He signed some stuff for me, YadA YadA, and then and then we let him go and then Buffalo gets him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he traded him to Buffalo.
Speaker 10: Man, and he was he was pressing, uh. I know, Garret Wilson, I believe it was the second time we played Buffalo in Buffalo. Like Gary Wilson caught a nice, nice touchdown grab on him, which is, you know, pretty pretty good to see what I'm just saying, Like for an like, you know, making time and trying to dig in and figure out these players and what they did in college and all that kind of stuff, which I like to do, but you know, it kind of gets a little a little much from me.
Speaker 2: I'm just happy. Man about the locker.
Speaker 10: Rooms, man, Oh my god, yeah, dude, And to and to find out that the players gave it like a D minus, Like how bad were these conditions? Like I've been to the stadium, all right, I've seen the Jets locker room. I've been inside there. I've been inside the Giants locker room. They they ain't nothing like crazy. It's just some some average whatever stuff. The facilities over there in Florhing Park. I've been there a bunch of times. I've been on the inside too, but never in the locker rooms. So for it almost feels like it was veterans maybe saying stuff to everybody else where. It's like, yo, man, around the league, you know, the locker rooms are are a lot better than what we have here. And that might' you know, maybe ruffled some feathers and was just probably one of the reasons why we were able to get a D minus. You know, those things, those things are good, man, those player of reports or whatever, you know that they got to fill out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the NFLPA report card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that that helped out, man.
Speaker 10: And that wasn't something where Woody and the team were just like we'll just sit on our hands and complain. They're like, nah, all right, we'll take in some consideration or whatever. You know, We'll try to make this more enjoyable place.
Speaker 1: And that's what you should do. Like and the way Woody initias fired like ah fuck that report card, I was like, oh okay. And then but to see obviously it affected and he said, I want to be a better owner. He's put his money where his mouth is. He's investing in his players. Obviously we're seeing that on the field. And then this locker room thing, this saying looks freaking expensive as all hell and looks sweet. I wish I was a player in there. That's a freaking awesome, so big salutive Woody.
Speaker 10: That's right, And then you know it kind of starts from the top. Unfortunately, you know, we got to deal what we got to deal with them. But then when you take it a tier down and you deal with Moovee and Glenn, it's like what you heard from what Garrett was talking about and what Sauce is talking about during these contract negotiations, like it didn't really feel like they was getting jerked around or screwed around.
Speaker 2: They said, you know, it was kind of what it is. It's just you know, business.
Speaker 10: But they were told in the beginning, they were given their word, like Moujie and Glenn gave g five and Saws their word, and that put them at ease, which for me is totally important because now it sets the tone.
Speaker 2: For everybody else.
Speaker 10: We got a lot of players man on some deals that are expiring next year, you know Stevens that was the one that was kind of like a head scratcher for me, where he is getting paid a good significant amount of money three years. I think it's like thirty six or whatever. I don't know, correct the guarantees.
Speaker 1: Are twenty three million guaranteed three years, thirty six twenty three million guaranteed.
Speaker 10: I think I think it's a lot for a player, Yeah, who was not even like one of the best on that defense, had some tackling and some covered issues.
Speaker 2: But you know, Cisco, your man, your man, Cisco.
Speaker 10: I mean he got a he got a bag too, but it's a one year deal, it's a proven year deal, so you know, hopefully.
Speaker 2: He can you know, bring some noise.
Speaker 10: And then we got the rookies as well in the secondary, which you know, can add a lot of depth to us and could also help when it comes to posturing on on negotiating when it comes to contracts. Like at this point, man, you know, I feel good with the direction I've like I've always been saying. Man, at the end of the day, it comes to the record, it comes to the production on the field. You know, we can talk about and say, hey, you know, Glenning, everybody else is saying the right things, you know, but at the end of the day, if we're not getting the wins, man, then you know what all the what does all this talk about? It almost feels like, you know, with Silas saying a lot of good stuff or whatever. You know, me, I was, I was on board, but you know, you start to see certain things, man, it's really not happening in in game adjustments and just kind of being stuck with the zone stuff where you see sauce. He had no problem saying like, hey, man, I get to be a little bit more free. I get to travel like what you were saying, like in the slot, Like I would like that. Like my eyes popped open.
Speaker 2: I'm like what you like?
Speaker 10: You want to play in the slot too, Like, yeah, I guess that's when Justin Jefferson or whoever else is like you know, lining up, lining up in the inside or whatever, where you're like, all right, you know, I'm stuck on this guy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be on.
Speaker 10: Treek Hill where he gets to be shifted all around the field and everything where now it's like all right, so she's just gonna lock.
Speaker 2: Them up and then we'll worry about everything else with our defense.
Speaker 10: Obviously with solid we were doing really well minus last year once he was gone, but everything was just zoned, like it was predictable that you know, we're gonna give everything up front. We're not gonna give anything deep, but we'll give everything up front, and then you just play like that. Man, he played the short game and just manage the field and all that, which, you know, it hurt us. On top of that, we couldn't get any offense on the field, and our special teams was atrocious.
Speaker 2: There's a whole big mess, man.
Speaker 10: But right now I feel like a homegrown dude like Glenn Man, who's this is now his third time back with us. You know, did the player Park came back as a out now as a head coach?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 10: You know, I really want to feel like this is it, man. But you know, we got the training camp stuff coming up. I'll be there on Saturday. I think the first one that's available is a Friday, so you know, we'll get we'll get some some clips out of that. I got my brother in law, he's going there on Friday with a couple of people that have known you know, give us some inside scoop.
Speaker 2: But Joe, Yeah, just really looking forward to this stuff.
Speaker 10: And then wide receiver man, Like, do you think we might we might pivot and make a trade for a wide receiver because right now with like number two, people can say what they want about Lazarre man, like, you know, oh he's.
Speaker 2: A good blocker wide receiver position. You need to catch man. The blocking is just an addition, but you got to catch the ball. Man.
Speaker 10: So for me, it's like I think we're putting too much trust in Reynolds, believing that he's going to be, you know, our number two.
Speaker 2: What do do you feel like we could pivot and move.
Speaker 10: And maybe trade like Terry Terry McLaurin. You know, I hear that stuff, you know, stuff that we read and everything like that about him, like holding out.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it came to anything yet, but.
Speaker 1: He is holding out officially right now. He is not there.
Speaker 10: So that's that's that's my thing. And obviously that's gonna be another bag too. But you know, we we that's why we got Moves, man. We got him to kind of finagle some stuff around or whatever, and if it could make us a higher powered offense and kind of spread the field out a little bit more, be able to not just focus on Garrett with with double coverage, have somebody underneath and somebody up top to kind of blanket him and then we're forced to, you know, have to throw the lizard and these other cats man like it. It kind of keeps the defense honest by having another weapon, man, I think that only helps us out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say the name to circle. If you're a Jets fan and you're unsatisfied wide receiver enter everyone in the universe who should be unsatisfied with this wideer she group not named Garrett Wilson. I think the name to Shirkle is Denver Broncos Wide re She Recortland. That's where you're where Muji came from. Courtlandton hasn't been getting paid from the Broncos like he wants to get paid. They're looking at age, they're looking at and we have other things to invest in. So there's a he's not holding out, he's showing up, but there's a potential of Ooh, what's gonna happen there? Oh, Moujie and Patton or Peyton excuse me, they know each other very well. That to me is the one where I know courtland doesn't have the Terry McLaurin cachet of being this star receiver and things of that nature. But I would say he's a big boy. He compliments Garrett from a size perspective. He's six foot four. He's a massive guy, red zone threat. That would help, And then quite frankly, what that does for me is alleviate some of the pressure off of Garrett. Garrett could be the number one. He's getting paid to be the number one, and there's gonna be a lot of inherent pressure with that. But to have another Robin to his batman to make defenses make choices. The choice for a defense right now is easy. Chef keV double team bracket coverage. I'm throwing the freaking kitchen sink at Garrett Wilson. We're not giving them a second thought with that, because who's there with number one? Their number two evers here Jorge rerindols, they're laughing. Okay, if we have like a Courtland Sutton as an example of a name that I think could make a lot of sense, and there's a lot of connective digit there, like, oh shit, oh well, Courtland's done some things in this league. I'm not saying he's a superstar, but he's a really good receiver that would compliment Garrett Wilson very well. And it makes a defense go, oh, if we double team Garrett, we're gonna have Courtland on one on one here? Are we cool with that? Are we gonna have to flip it? Oh shit, now Garrett is a one on one up. That's where I think this stretch offense could really cook.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and man, I love that. I think, like for the last couple of years. That's who I really wanted us to trade for Courtland as well. And then I believe it was last year that we found out that they was like trying to get Jared Judy at the last minute from the year prior. So you know that, you know, it's it's it's it's whatever, man, But I do like that that'd be awesome if we could. Obviously, we would have to give up some kind of assets. So if if it only makes sense, man, obviously up in early, because we we gotta stock. We gotta stock a roster up.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 10: We gotta be able to make sure that we can pivot in the case that we lose a couple of offensive linemen. You know, like that's one of the things that I'm worried about going into the following off season. But you know, for this season, let's get ready, man. I'm feeling excited.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 10: You know, the Jets they basically almost got me rope back in. But you know, I'm still above I'm still above the five point five. You know, hopefully we get it done. Man, I appreciate you having me on the platform, man, as always.
Speaker 1: Go Jets and Chef. I'll just say real quick I can't wait. I've been teasing to the people not to rush you. Whenever it happens. We see the pictures of the food, that's start being a regular rotator, I'm gonna throw that on the screen every day until the tailgate. I want you to know this, So whatever photo you take with your photogenic camera and your food and whatnot, that photo and photos plural are going to be thrown on this goddamn show every bleeping day until we get to the tailgate. So you know, again, no pressure, it's gonna be terrific. Get waiting.
Speaker 2: I got you, man.
Speaker 10: You know you just can't you know, talk to talk or whatever and post some pictures up or you know, talk a big game, and then you show up and you're like, yo, what is this like? We ain't like, I'm not the guy who's either fit chef. Man, I'll fish, but I ain't. I ain't leading y'all on some some garbage, some rinking ding stuff.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 10: We were coming, We're coming through. It's gonna be official. Better make sure of it. Hopefully that tailgate, you know, is good, but the game gotta be better man that if that game is you know, bonkers out of this you know, we just go crazy and that's forever elevated a little.
Speaker 1: Bit more, you know, that's for sure. Chef, Thank you, sir, I appreciate you. There is Chef Kevin Gilbert gracing us with his presence. Baby, we have over three hundred people in the room. Like the video, hit subscribe. All right, let's bring this guy in. I guess let's bring him on the show. Boy Green Caffe Club member, supporter of the program, and yes, your resident no at all, indeed, jets joyde Us here on the show.
Speaker 3: Good morning BEG, Good morning BG. You know I want to say this before we get going. I can't believe we've made it this deep into the show and not mentioned. Yeah the Xyra Luna vote.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, oh my god, I'm totally yeah. My fiance has been lighting me up about that. So yeah, let me see if I can throw it up on it. Let me try to see if I could get discord up real quick. So yes, thank you for that shout out. Yes, everybody, you guys have all gotten intimately familiar with my family, and you will get even more intimately familiar. My family is all going to be there, my kids, my fiance, my family, all kinds of family members are going to be up this game, and specifically Zaria A Luna. You get the wow every time a super check comes through. And Zariah Luna is up for Toddler of the Year, which I'm gonna be honest, I didn't even know that was a thing, but nonetheless, here we are that it's some award thing. And the winner of this contest gets twenty five thousand dollars and that would one hundred percent go to her college education, which is the thing that revs my ended because colleges are expensive, as someone who just came out of it a decade ago or so. So yeah, it's a cool thing. I'll see if I could get it up here before the end of the show. Internet pending here directly for Toddler of the Year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great cause too. You know the toys for Times.
Speaker 1: Right of course, right, so right, it all helps all together with itself, let alone the prize, but also you know that the cause is good for the heart. So it's amazing. Soila and my daughter, she's up for Toddler of the Year. There's a direct link and you guys can vote. It's free to vote. Guys can also pay money to vote. That seems a little aggressive, but you could choose the free option to vote and feel free to do that. I'd appreciate the support. So I'll have that link up here shortly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just so I had to give her a little you know, thank you. We give her a whow now how about that?
Speaker 1: Sure? Yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I like, well, you know, I just that's that's all I really. I wanted to make sure that we got uh we got her her shout out and everybody getting on there and and place your vote. And and I think she's eleven. It's okay, okay, that's where she was when I checked. Or when I hold it up, coffee club can shove her up there. We'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And you know, for for and you just had you just had chef chef on there, which is great for those of us that have certain hour gees. Uh you know, uh uh for me, it's it's coconut. I can't have anything coconut.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: So you know, I just uh you know, I don't know if if that's uh uh a thing that chef is going to be. You know, some people no offense, but yeah, myself so but yeah, and so you know it's other than that. Uh, you know, training camp starts.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: We can't be more excited about this, about this team we've got. We need to get our answers we just have. There's so many questions, no matter where you're at on the field, defense, special teams, offense, we got too many. We've got so many questions. We just need answers. We just want our wont our damn answers, damn you know. And so I'm still staying by ten plus wins, okay, and and and Michael Clemens eight ten plus sacks.
Speaker 1: Eight to ten plus sax okay, eight plus sacks. I guess we could just put it in there.
Speaker 3: We'll go, yeah, we'll go somewhere in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. Well, you know, obviously, you know we got to give you this indy here on the show. So you've sort of won around the horn here, so now you get your solo layout here. Go ahead, Champion bask.
Speaker 3: You know, you know I've got this Jake ASTHM coffee cup, and I belong to a BEG Coffee club with no BEG coffee cup. I'm just wondering when does that come into effect?
Speaker 1: Yeah, say that one more time, Indy.
Speaker 3: When does the BEG coffee cups come out?
Speaker 1: They are out. They're currently in the merch shop down below.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, I didn't even I didn't even know you had that. So I'm gonna fixure. Go get me a BEG coffee cup and I can put the Asthmin cup down.
Speaker 1: And beautiful, we got good news for you. A super chats coming through and I will love hearing this.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: Chef keV Gilbert confirms no coconuts on the menu. My brother, no zero coconuts.
Speaker 3: Fantastic. I cannot wait to see this menu and then get to get to New York. It's been a few years since I've been to New York and and seen a game at met Life, So I'm going to be around some of the greatest Jets family, uh and I. We just cannot wait to get this thing going. Week five.
Speaker 1: They can't get here soon enough, my friend, I can't get here soon enough. But cheers to you, Indie Jets. You were right, baby, and that does not surprise me. By the way. A chef Kevin Gilbert aka Fastest Food reviews the YouTube channel for him and his son reviewing all this wonderful food I love seeing that my YouTube shorts. That's terrific. So shout out to Chef Kevin Gilbert. You guys can subscribe to that channel as well, and that was added to your previous raffle totals. Let me see here for you, Chef Kevin Gilbert. All right, you're you're like four or five memberships away from getting a raffle ticket yourself. You're already going to the event, but if you want an extra chance to win it for friends and family, whoever else you'd like to bring to this event, you're about another four memberships away gifting memberships away from winning a or earning a Raffle ticket for a Jets Cowboys giveaway again, that coming up on August first, so those Raffle tickets could continue to pour in here throughout the month of July. All right, let's go to the phone lines. Hey, look at who's back. It's the legend Dave. We're at what's up Dave?
Speaker 3: Oh, good morning, Paul?
Speaker 2: How are you today?
Speaker 1: Good morning man, It's always great to see you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, same here anyway, I just want to put my two cents in front of people that are concerned about these signings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what do you want to do what they want to do.
Speaker 5: Not sign up your best players, your core players.
Speaker 6: I mean it's not our money, and the previous ray geams just wasted money. I'm signing free agents that were never helped the team. Did they recall Trumaine Johnson? Le'Veon Bell?
Speaker 1: People like that? I mean, what what do you? I mean?
Speaker 6: I understand they're worries about the cap or spending money, not having faith and saw its guard.
Speaker 5: You know, he just had a mediocre year last year.
Speaker 2: Okay, he wasn't up to.
Speaker 1: His all full form.
Speaker 6: Hopefully with the new regime and getting rid of that solid system which was never a just the mayor was.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm Ziver, a solid fan.
Speaker 6: The guy's the guy who was overrated in every aspect of coaching. You know, you guys can like him, whoever likes him, but the man never adjusted.
Speaker 5: I mean this wide and nine he killed us, you know, especially last year. They couldn't gash it. Every every realm of Rod. The rushing game was disgusting.
Speaker 6: Of course, you know, the all brick situation whatever, you know, the guy was, the whole thing was just it was a disaster. Yeah, right, see, you'd all sign your court players.
Speaker 5: It's a bad example.
Speaker 6: You know, we know we don't we know what happens today with the with the money. What's a guy signs the night guy app's got to get paid more.
Speaker 1: It's business. That's all it say is this is a business.
Speaker 6: Number one, it's a business. Secondarily, it's sports football.
Speaker 3: So if you don't.
Speaker 6: Understand that, you understand what's going on. It isn't amateur It is an amateur time. It's professional business, all right.
Speaker 5: The other aspect, you know, the other thing is in order for you know, this training camp has come on so quick.
Speaker 6: I mean it's already what July twenty thirty day, it's amazings.
Speaker 3: This summer's going by.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you know we need here's the things we need this. We need feels to succeed. We need the offensive line to jail. But if they don't stop the running game, this team is not gonna win.
Speaker 5: This team.
Speaker 6: If you don't stop the running game, this team is not gonna win. So we're feeling, you know, I hope they got an answer for plug up the guy next to Quinnan Williams, because this is gonna be the big issue in defense, is stopping to run. You know, you don't win without stopping the run. And that's about Those are the three concerns that we should have. The field succeeds. Number one that the offensive line, Jels is. The players are there, so the coaching. The coaching is the big aspect. We had no coaching last year Zill minus big minus. So uh you know that's that's my take on this whole deal. You know what's going on. I mean, I just want to win. Listen, I've been around his team for years. I don't put my faith at the individual players. Yes, we need great players, but it's the team that always wins.
Speaker 3: T E a m.
Speaker 5: If you don't have a team, you don't got anything. So man, jel is I mean, Glenn is trying to build a team.
Speaker 6: That understands that as a post of the solid regime that was, you know, he was just an undisciplined person.
Speaker 2: You know, they couldn't you know that he was. He was a weakling.
Speaker 6: This face, he was all pumped up. He looked like you know, he was the perfect example, looking like uh Tarzan but having the attitude of James. I mean, I know, I'll never understand that guy. So whoever wants he gave him credit.
Speaker 5: For being this great defensive coordinator. You know, we all despise Bill Belichick. Let's face that man was a in his prime.
Speaker 6: That man was a tremendous defensive coordinator who never he was in a meeba. He took those players that he had and he used them all over the map. Teddy Bruski, Willie McGinnis, I mean you just go down there like.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, yeah, I mean that's another good one. Richard R.
Speaker 9: Seymour used to go he at times he'd be playing linebacker. I mean, you know Salimars, you know he slidated, he was over rated. Come on, he killed us number one.
Speaker 2: He is not disciplined.
Speaker 5: I don't even like to talk about that guy. But always comes back in the chat. You know, they try to give him credit for being his great defensive coordinator. Forget about it.
Speaker 2: He wasn't we lost?
Speaker 5: Do we win? No? Did you know what about offense? You know nothing?
Speaker 6: You didn't want to know about offense still last year when he was desperate, and then what he gave the act.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: So that's my take on this whole situation.
Speaker 2: I just want to win. Listen.
Speaker 6: I've been around this team for years. I don't know how many more years I have left in his life. Like you know, I'm not I'm not a negative guy, but.
Speaker 5: Hey, I see at least i've seen the super Bowl.
Speaker 6: You know, I've been around the good I've been around the good years when this was a team where the AFL was was here, you know, so I know about I know about this team. So if anybody they could call me all mad or whatever, you know, we went through that with beat.
Speaker 2: Back whatever it is.
Speaker 1: But oh yeah, yeah he's gone thankfully.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yeah, where's the fake guys?
Speaker 1: A fake guy going? Yeah, I have not seen that guy in a hot second. It's been it's been a it's been a few it's been a few shows since I've seen him. So he might be lurking.
Speaker 5: Well, it's good to see camp here, and just let we want to win. Let's win, please, let's win. Let's become a team.
Speaker 6: They wiped out a lot of this crap in this organization, and let's just solve this is the real thing, you know, like this what we're hoping for. Ye has got to like there have to say, as Al Davis say, just win baby, that's all there.
Speaker 1: You go, one punch Briga, baby, gracing us with his presence. And yes he's unsure how many years he has left Jets, So please winning for Dave, wonder for Briga. All right, there we go. Wow, powerful, Powerful, Powerful, got four hundred people in the room. The numbers keep growing, Baby, and I imagine they will as we get into the season. Like the video hit subscribe join the Boy Green Coffy Club and the YouTube description down below. By the way, I just want to give a quick a note here to our two gifters earlier, Paul Taxta and Julian Jules. You guys both have a raffle ticket to where Jets Cowboys giveaway, and you're each ten dollars away from another raffle ticket to double your raffle tickets for the Jets Cowboys giveaways. So just keep that in mind. Again, you don't have to do that today. You just got to do it somewhere in the next eight days to maximize the raffles. So Paul and Julian, who did that basically within sixty seconds of each other, good luck and just keep that in mind. You are on the scrolling ticker down below, So good luck to both Julian and Paul you guys both have a raffle ticket for that just Cowboys giveaway, which is whoop right here on the screen. Jets, Cowboys tickets, tailgate tickets, t shirts, all the jazz. Thank you guys for your support. I really appreciate it. Thank you. All right, let's go back to the phone lines. We have Hokey Wilson's number one supporter, Ricky New York Live.
Speaker 11: Funny that you should mention that because I just tweeted you. I think Paul Chef Kevin was talking. I sent you a tweet of Hokey Wilson one handed crazy catch that he made. Was there's more than one actually.
Speaker 1: That he made.
Speaker 11: But at any rate, I had to send that to you, and unfortunately, the very last words you'll hear in that clip are defensive back. Was Jared Bernard convers like, like it probably wouldn't even have caught my attention if they hadn't to set it in the clip.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, all right here it is. Let's just let's just throw it up here on the screen. Jordan Travis getting absolutely annihilated in the pocket making this throw. But he's a tough sun of a gun. Here it is for the State leading ten to three four minutes in a third quarter, Jordan Travis getting crushed and Poke Wilson makes a one handed catch there On JBC, Jared Bernard converse brutal, painful in the All State Louis. He had a kickoff game and there's Jordan Travis. I mean he got I don't know if they show another.
Speaker 11: Replay, yeah, they showed it again. He gets talk about Stanton Tall in the pocket. He gets murdered on this play, but he delivers the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see if the Oh yeah, here it is. Here's another shot. Oh my god, this is just look at this like and he knows. He's like, well, this is a fuck you throw. I'm about to get my fucking clock. Oh my god. And it looked like head to head contact too.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, there was a targeting there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, here it is, watching god Jesus. Oh yeah, there's the flag coming in. Good Lord, have mercy. Jeff's legend. Jordan Travis. Yeah yeah, let's get another look at the catch here from Pokey. Let's look at this. So Jordan Travis getting annihilated. That's that's a salt, all right. Now, let's see the the Pokey catch on JBC, Jerk Bernard Converse. Look at this, and and the only reason he had to go one arm is because Jerck Bernard Congress was holding his arm up, hitting his arm. Yeah, look at that, Oh pokey, I'm.
Speaker 3: Telling you what.
Speaker 11: And he can and he can return kick some punts. So, uh, you know what Gibson, I mean, I think we've seen what there is to offer there.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 11: Corley, for whatever reason, can't seem to see the field. So I'm just saying, you know, obviously he would be a slot guy. You know, he's he's like my size, he's like five eight, five seven and a half something buck eighty something. But dude, you know what, I would love to see this kid get a shot. And if he does, I think it would be special teams would be his way onto the team. But god, you know what if I if I never have to see Gibson sitting back there waving his arm for a fair catch again, it'll be too soon. So I mean, I'm rooting for this kid. You know, he's probably the most under the radar, least talked about guy in training camp.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, uh so who knows?
Speaker 11: Man, Like I said, I've watched him make a bunch of plays.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 11: You know, he I believe he went undrafted when he came out of college, but immediately was scooped up by the Chargers.
Speaker 3: Uh was was with them.
Speaker 11: Uh was on their practice squad. But then I think he went the Canadian route and was up there playing and uh had some ridiculous game where he had like almost three hundred yards or something. And yeah, I'll see if I can find that for you. If I do, I'll send it over on Twitter as well. But yeah, man, I'm rooting for that kid, rooting for all of our guys. But you know, and like, like Dave was saying, I mean, he's not wrong about any of his points. But the thing about like and and I get it, we haven't seen Aaron Glenn as a coach.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 11: But dude, if if you can't tell by like the different attitude, the different deaner, uh you know we got was what he you know, pimping out our locker room, wanting to make the players. Yeah man, Uh, but if you can't tell by listening to these players talk about how it's different, uh, and how the approach is different, like you're just not paying attention, man, Like, like this is different and uh Jets fans, welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. Things are going to be all different this year. We finally have a coach and you know, dude, like like before, it didn't matter how good our roster was because we didn't have the leadership. You know, It's like it's like firing off a missile, but it's got no guidance system. You know, you could go anywhere. You know, low of averages says you're going to get a hit here and there, which is basically what we did. But now now we have the direction to go with the firepower, and I'm looking forward to it. You know, if he can take a bunch of backups and guys off the streets and still end up with the number six defense in the league, I can't wait to see what he does with our guys. And I'm just ready to get to it. You know, one week from now, it'll be August, like it's it's here, it's time, and so I just can't wait to hear, you know, see more clips from training camp, hear from the insiders, and I'm fired up, man, I'm ready to go.
Speaker 1: You should be ricky And again, the first practice is actually happening as we're doing this show. Practice started at eight thirty, so it was eighteen minutes ago, so updates should be happening on Twitter. Ag is supposed to speak for the first time in training camp at ten am. Around ten am, we'll see on time because sometimes they're a little choppy on time, and we're off to the races baby for our lineup. Just so you guys have it. Obviously, we have Bob Letter every Friday, Hop on Pop on Saturday, NFL in Cider, Mattlinbarter on Sundays, and then are Just Beat reporter is going to be at these practices Nick Ferry on Mondays eight o'clock. So we're gonna have you guys cover plus additional interviews. I will tease some of them as they come along here on the show. All right, let's wrap up here with a couple of things. Shout out to Ricky and also make sure you guys support his new channel, Ricky New York Live. I saw this from NC Green. I answered it, but I also want to answer it live here on the show. BG NC Green sending this in Beachare there any tickets left for the Dallas game? Where is this contest the last gas. There are tickets available, and here's how it's gonna work. I want to be as transparent as possible with this. Okay, we have fifty one people going to this game. That includes the two that two tickets were giving away, so that's factored in already. There are fifty one people. We're all sitting together for the game. The Jets tickets that are also next to us, so there's additional tickets beyond the fifty one that just who committed. Okay, from now all the way to October fifth, technically speaking, the tickets are available. However, here's the thing that's changed is that they're now open to the public. So people, if a random father and son and Wisconsin go we want to go to the Jets Cowboys game, they can buy those tickets that are next to us right now, and then they're no longer available for us obviously. So if you guys want to go to the game, like you don't want to wait for the contest, you want to guarantee that you could go or try to do the contest, and maybe you don't win in the contest because only one person wins the two tickets, you guys can still buy a package. It is three hundred dollars that covers the Jets game, Jets Cowboys sitting near us. That is the tailgate ticket in the parking lot before the game, and then a Jet's Cowboys T shirt. It's three hundred dollars for that entire package. But you guys want to reach out asap. So here's how it's gonna work. Ncgreen. Let's say what will use you as an example. Let's say you and the lovely want to come to the game. Text me, reach out to me any kind of social media at boy Green two five, b O Y Green the Color two five, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, it doesn't matter wherever you have a social media reach out to me asap or email me. My email is available in the YouTube about section. You can see it see his email here. But it is paul A the letter E.
Speaker 6: S D.
Speaker 1: E N Jr. At gmail dot com. It's my first name, it's my it's my first name, it's my middle initial, it's my last name. And then jar at gmail dot com. Paula Esden Junior at gmail dot com. Email me or reach out to me in some way and say, Paul, I want to bring three people to the game, check in with your person. As soon as I get that, I'm going to reach out to my Jets ticket rep and say, hey, is there three seats available right next to us? She will immediately get back to me say yes, no, whatever, And there should be because like she would buzz me if our tickets were all out, like, there's no one near us anymore. So if you are interested and you guys want to go, reach out as soon as possible, because once the tickets are sold beyond us, they're no longer available. So just keep that in mind. So I can no longer guarantee that early in the process, like a couple of months ago, I could guarantee that if you buy a ticket right now you are sitting with me, I can no longer guarantee that, So just keep that in mind. But thank you NC Greed for asking that, because a few people I've asked, so it is true. Someone again, we started out with fifty. A fifty first person asked, oh my god, can I get in sure? And they got in and a ticket rep had that available quickly. On Scotty Mayhem's here, Biji, with your input, please help me put a mini wheel of Fortune together for five to ten deserving fans after I win the prize. So Scotty has five tickets to the Raffle. Again, We're gonna be drawing this on August first, So that August first, Boy Green Daily Show. Everybody, if you submitted a ravel ticket in July and you're on the edge of your seat waiting to if you won, we'll be drawing that in August first, so please keep that in mind. So, Raffle tickets continuing to be submitted over the next eight days. There's thirty one days in July. You can continue to submit Raffle tickets. You're in. There are several people like Scotty that have bought Raffle tickets, but they're donating them and you can donate them in any way. So Scotty, if you end up winning, we will do this wheel of picking out people that are deserving in some way in your mind, and then that wheel will be spun and then whoever wins it that way. The Austrian just said, I want to keep spinning the wheel until we just have a definitive winner, so that could be a thing. There are other people that donated them winning and they want me to select from social media. We'll reach out to social media and say, hey, are there any deserving fans out there that have never been to a game before? Or maybe their father parents were in the military and they didn't get a chance to go to games. Maybe we can find another way. So guys, if you win, we'll give it away any way you want. You can keep them for yourself, we can give them away a different way. It's all up to you in the universe. So yes, absolutely, any way you guys want to do it, we will acquiesce and we will help do it. So, yes, it is three hundred dollars per person. You get the tickets of the two twenty eight A section. Lucas saying, do we have a tailgate section? Yet we're up the ninety nine point nine percent yard line here, we're at the one yard line, Luca, we're just doing just to also be transparent about this. The thing that we're trying to make sure that we have at a thousand percent was that we're not stepping on anyone's toes for the section we've picked. So me and Ruby actually picked a section yesterday, but we're confirming one more time that no other big tailgates are there because I don't want to step on anyone's turf. I don't want to cause any issues. I've never been this big tailgater before of picking a section at MetLife Stadium, and I know people have been tailgating for a long time, so I don't want to offend anybody or anything of that nature. So I'm doing one last check just to see talk to people. I know if there's any big famous tailgates that are in this area that I'd be stepping on their toes. If not, we will have that section information out soon, so Luke, I promise you will have that out well in advance. I don't want you guys thick in October fourth, Hey, where the hell are we going? That will be very clear. I promise we'll make sure that we do that as well. And anyone, let me see vern Vern three hundred per person right, BG was at a pair that is three hundred per person. They gets you a seat in section two twenty a day, that gets you the tailgate ticket of food and drink before the game, and that gets you a T shirt. All of that is for three hundred dollars or it is three hundred dollars per person, So keep that in mind, and you can have as many as you want. Again, the only thing I have to check is if you have interest in you reach out to me say you want five seats, ten seats, one seat, two seats, three seats. I will check immediately with my ticket rep. And when she confirms it, I'll reach back on to you to say you're in if you want to be in, and then we'll have to collect the money immediately to pay the Jets, because the Jets will want that money immediately. So just keep that in mind that the payment for these will have to happen as soon as it happens. And yes, a lot of people are asking, like you know, from the train of how to get there for the section. So one hundred percent again, Barbara and everybody else, I promise we will have all that information months out in advance. That will one hundred percent percent me there. October fifth is the game, so we still got a little bit of time. But I want to just make sure we do it right because I don't want to change spots. I don't want to say, hey, we're in G four just kidding, we're in QR or whatever it is. I don't want to mess that up. I want to make sure that we have that all set up. Thank you, Brandon, Thanks Boy Green for the great morning show. Appreciate it. Thank you so much for the kind words. All Right, everybody, we're going to wrap up the show here on the program, let's do a prayer circle. We want no injuries in training camp. Practice starts today. Slash is going on right now. I have no idea. I've been doing the show, so I have no idea what news and notes been happening at training camp. But I'll just tell you this. Enjoy the ride. Baby AG's supposed to speak into bed an hour and we'll have you fully covered on the Heavy On Jets page. We will be back live on this channel at eleven o'clock. We're going to be talking about the biggest storylines happening across training camps. Micah Parsons, Trey Hendrickson, Terry McLaurin was brought up by Chef keV any trades possible, what could be going on? We'll be doing that for the Manchow Show. A Boy Green Digital coming up at eleven o'clock, so I hope you guys can check us out then. Okay, thanks everybody for tuning in and we will see you in a couple hours for the Manchod Show with Boygreen Digital. Make sure you guys like the video and hit subscribe on YouTube. Thanks everybody, take