Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: I'll take what.
Speaker 2: Help.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Headless Giant Podcast. I have my guest Nick with me from the Occult Rejects. Tell the people what you're working on.
Speaker 2: I'm working on much. Oh.
Speaker 4: I can finish a video, actually finished a video documentary that will be coming out I think on the thirtieth. It's already out on the premiere on YouTube. Yeah, that's on today. But today talking about some glyphs. I guess a piece of mal it's going good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got I got my glyphs, and I got a piece of mail. If you guys have any sort of strange sort of experiences or is paranormal or cult anything that sort of made you go huh, that's bizarre, send it to me. If you look at the bottom here, it is the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. Send me your stories and I will read them. So what's the what's the glyph you got on your mind this week?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: All right, well it kind of cheesed out. I figured this would be an easy one to go at. The only reason I chose it is because I don't think most people know that I was the Crawley didn't make this symbol, So I don't know if you can pull it.
Speaker 2: I think I did share it with you already, if you could pull it up. Fuck yeah, the universal hexagram. There we go.
Speaker 4: So the univerersal hexagram is a hexagram or a six pointed star that can be traced or drawn unicursally in one continuous line rather than two overlaid triangles. The hexagram can also be depicted inside of a circle with points touching it, and as often depicted in an interlaced form as.
Speaker 3: You can see here.
Speaker 4: I make sure I picked those to where it looks like it's kind of uh passing over and under the former nine it is also it's a specific instance or a far more general shape discussed in in I don't even know how to say this Blaze Pascal sixteen thirty nine Hexagramum mysticum.
Speaker 3: But uh.
Speaker 4: Giodoro Bruno actually kind of came out with this and his work titled Essays upon the Mathematics of Mordente that came out and around in Prague in fifteen eighty eight, and he was an Italian philosopher and cosmological theorist and hermetic occultist who used the unicversal hexagram symbol to represent Figura or Morris, figure of love, part of the hermetic trinity, and then his mathesis, then eventually in Alista Croles Delima. The hexagram is usually depicted with a five pedaled flower in the center, which I think I can.
Speaker 2: I think I got that one too. I'll change that one for everybody here we go.
Speaker 4: That is the one that also Crowle uses, and only with the five pedal flower in the center, which symbolizes the pentagram. The hexagram represents the heavenly, microcosmic or planetary forces, and is a symbol equivalent to the roscicrucion rose cross or ancient Egyptian ankh. The five pedals of the flower represent the microcosmic forces of five elements of the magical form formula Yeheshua, and is a symbol equivalent to the pentagram or pentacle. The two symbols together represent the interweaving of the planetary and elemental forces. So yeah, that is kind of like where it came from.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Crawley kind of just took it like usual and rebranded it. And then one fun fact they did want to throw in that I found interesting with this that the Hubble telescope the way it uses its mirrors makes the unicorsal hexagram figure.
Speaker 3: I throw that little one in there as well.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Yeah, right, I think for a lot of this stuff, people really need to understand how central geometry is to practicing magic and having sort of that geometric understanding of the world. Can you kind of explain why these geometric figures would be so important in doing uh ceremonial or ritual magic.
Speaker 2: Well, I do think they.
Speaker 4: I mean I think at some point I just think the kabala, well, I don't know if the kabala gets into it, but maybe the tree is used for it.
Speaker 2: But I do think they actually get into like like actual light and reflection and stuff like that. I do think occultist may actually get deep into stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So I don't I don't know, I do. I do know that also, the lens on your eyeball can also start to make kind of like this image as well, which is kind of I mean, I have the tattoo, but in the middle I have an eyeball instead.
Speaker 1: Well, that's actually kind of appropriate. And Kaid goes into the whole venus symbolism too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because Venus would the it makes a pentagram in the sky over a year or whatever the Venusian year is. It creates the flower of not not the flower of life, but it creates sort of a multi pedaled, five pedal flower in the sky as we're rotating around. And I think one of the reasons why it was so you know, connected to the idea of vision and beauty and all the rest of this stuff is because of the the nature of the golden mean. And you can find the golden mean in the pedagram, with each one of the lines creating the golden ratio to one another. And usually when we find something beautiful it fits inside of that golden ratio spiral. So having having the whole idea of beauty being woven around the kind of morphic field. I've been listening to a lot of podcasts from that guy. I was sharing it with the group. Oh man, I forgot his name. He sounds drake something Drake.
Speaker 3: What's his name? Yeah, checked Shell Drake.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, how did I think it's that? Ye, Rupert Sheldrake.
Speaker 1: Right, So the whole idea of Rupert Sheldrake that he loved so much that he shared was the morphic field, right, and the morphic field is a very very ancient concept. It was the idea that all of this stuff that's coming into form has a blueprint that's sort of unseen, and as it's revealed, we see it in the in the shapes and the forms that come come closer. So when you're talking about the flower pedals, how it's five pedaled, all of the principles of mathematics are built into that. And what you what they do is they're finding these golden ratios and stuff to represent the kind of morphic field acting on these plants or animals or whatever that produces this stuff. And that's why the golden ratio is so important. That's why all these geometric figures are so important, is because they're tied to the morphic field of life itself. And so for the as above so below hexagram, I think what that is meant to do is to create sort of a sympathetic effect to where you become the bridge, or you become the point that now reaches the heavens and you know blow, so you become sort of like that shining pillar. And so yeah, it would make sense why they would use this for a telescope. You know, if they are math magicians, they've got that whole thing sort of embedded in there. And I think you've also got the platonic solids, right, So the platonic solids are supposed to be the base level geometry that make up everything else. Well, it was discovered in like the fifteen hundreds that all the platonic solids can actually fit inside of each other without any room between them. And so from that mathematical basis, you're talking about the fundamental principles of all matter coming out of those solids, and it does actually fit. You know, after you put all the figures together, you get Metatron's cube, and they're talking about Metatron's cube is being connected to these angels and all the rest of this stuff. But it all starts as geometric principles that are basically expanded outward. And so having you know, the Unicersal hexagram, what made it so different from just a normal hexagram is that you can complete the motion in one hand.
Speaker 3: Swing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know another reason why Crowley I think I mentioned they liked using it. I think Israel Gardy may have said the same thing, is that when you do the hexagram, and you want the suns in the middle, and if you draw the hexagram the way you draw it, you're never going to cross over the middle, and this one you actually get to connect it. I mean, you mentioned something before about the flyve powered the fly oh five pedal flower, and it made me think about how you know, I mentioned before that the formula was jeheshua. That's actually adding that's taking yad hey vadhe and throwing I think like Jesus in there and making it actually four to five now, right, because it was four letters technically, so right.
Speaker 1: And the four lettered name is called the tetragrammaton, so the five lettered name would probably be pent something with the pent. But the whole idea there is that they're trying to create a more holistic system out of the four because, as you know, the the numerology of four is pretty cruel, you know, like the four of anything is going to be like pretty shitty because it's like there's no room to move, there's no you know, it's all just hey and write to you. This is the way things are. This is reality. This is your punch in the face, this is your four. And then the five is supposed to bring the spirit in and it's it's supposed to be more holistic and more everybody gets a little bit of something as opposed to everybody's stuck in the cage.
Speaker 3: I'll pull that down though, Oh yeah, I can do that nice.
Speaker 4: It's even like, I know there's like another ritual I forgot what I think the Rosy gross ritual or something that order the golden dorn Uses and it's like kind of like a way to like clench your temple.
Speaker 3: And I think you.
Speaker 2: Even use your heeshua instead of yodhey vade.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Interesting, yeah, because the yadey vade is very important for the pentagram ritual because for the vanishing, what you're doing is you're using the yadey Vadhey formula for the four directions.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And that's what's keeping them away or pulling them in based off of how you draw these figures. And really, I don't I'm not really satisfied with all these definitions of you know, these figures are how he relates to geometry because he's not really thinking about it in like the Pythagorean way. It's all utilitarian. There's no philosophy behind it, which is kind of strange because you would think a guy like Crawley, who said that he's against, you know, turning occult beliefs into superstitions, you think you'd have more about geometry in his works.
Speaker 3: But I think he just wasn't that is.
Speaker 4: True because yeah, because like that, you don't even have to claim superstition. That's just like math.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's really easy to just start drawing these connections and showing people, hey, this is deep psychological work. So my cat keeps going for this. She's trying to tear it down for some reason. So my glyph for this this week is the is it all backwards?
Speaker 2: No, it's good. Oh no, it looks fine to me.
Speaker 3: Oh nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is the eye of Horace. And what a lot of people maybe didn't realize is that the eye of horse was used to communicate different measures of grain. Right, So these different parts of the eye would be written to indicate what part of a whole measure of grain is going to be used. So if you're writing this down, you're going to use like the the left part of the or the right part of the eye over here to represent one sixteenth. So as you're you know, marking down how much grain you have. This would be one sixteenth, so all the rest of that would be cut out, and you're just using the right part of the eye, the center part of the eye. That's one fourth. It's one fourth a measure of grain. The little curly thing at the bottom is one thirty second one sixty fourth is ray. Here half a measure of grain is the left part of the eye. What eighth measure is the eyebrow. So if you deconstruct the symbol, you get one full measure of grain as it comes together. And I think that's it's weird, but I think it's somehow connected to magic in some way.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, yeah, that is.
Speaker 2: I mean even with the grain too. I just feel like that's that's a symbol, isn't itself. That's weird. I had no idea that that went by like a measurement of grain.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's.
Speaker 3: Something with that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm like literally I was literally googling where did the word grain come from? I'm like, this is fun, Like, why why are we using grain for the other I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's interesting too, because it's like the grain is something that you are desiring, and the eyes what you're using to desire the grain with, and then these different parts of that that I of horus are used to divide up that measure of grain, and it goes into such like small portions, you know, like the smallest portion is one sixty fourth of measure of grain. Like how much grain would that actually be? Like what's the total measure that they're using? Is it like a sheaf? Or like, yeah, what was the full measure of grain? You know, that's what I want to find out, But I didn't find that part out. What I did find out is that these are the different parts, and so when you deconstruct the figure, you're showing people how much you're using. Now, a lot of people say that language was created for the Ledger book, right, So the only way that you know Sumerians would trade with each other is if they had a brick that had everything as an inventory on there, going from one person to the next. So this is how they would do contracts. Their entire society was written on bricks, and most of those bricks we haven't even translated and gone through yet, And there's some really funny stuff on it because I mean, look, how long can your society survive if the way that you send letters is also the same way you break windows. I know we're one to talk. I mean, look, if we can send bricks through the internet to people, we fucking would.
Speaker 2: Oh you're right, alets.
Speaker 1: In a lot of ways the way ahead of their time while also being you know, very very far back there. So tonight in the mail bag?
Speaker 2: Oh, I do have one? I can I can pull up?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's more of a I don't know if there's really a mail bag, but with somebody Nicholas, somebody who hit me up on Instagram and had listened to the sleep paralysis and then kind of gave me a couple of you know, a couple of paragraphs here of like, you know, their experiences and stuff. So I figured I could kind of use that. Sure, yeah, you want men to go firste alright? Uh hey, just watching your newest episode. I used to get sleep paralysis once in a once a week when I was on heavy drugs, moved houses and changed lifestyle, and it dropped and I stopped. My interpretation of it is a psychic attack when you're in a dark space and defenses are down. Maybe there is an abduction element to some, but definitely not most. I also witnessed someone have night terrors. It was actually funny as fuck was in He was in a swag in the ground and started spinning in circles screaming.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the swag means.
Speaker 2: He had been on He had been on meth and probably hadn't slept for days. Well, there you go.
Speaker 3: That explains it.
Speaker 4: I dream a lot and try to pay attention. I'm pretty sure I have stopped and attack by lucid dreaming and waking myself up. I've also realized that I was dreaming and fully woke myself up another time. First time I did it did it. There wasn't an attack, but I remember getting attacked and doing it. I also felt like someone trying to attack but I couldn't, but I attacked back and win. Hard to tell what it is. Sometimes it could be something in my own saychi that I've got to overcome. Sometimes could be from other sources.
Speaker 3: That's it interesting. I mean I do find it interesting.
Speaker 2: Drugs. I mean he does mention drugs possibly being the reason why, and then somebody else had an experienced.
Speaker 3: And drugs was there.
Speaker 1: Well, it could go unto that figure the as above so below you're making yourself a con to it when you go certain places, when you open your mind up to certain things, and when you take drugs you're becoming a con to it as well. And I think we are bioelectrical beings and it only makes sense that if something's trying to complete that current, it will Yeah. I think I was listening to Joe mcmonagall. Have you ever heard that guy?
Speaker 2: I've heard of the name. Actually because of the last name.
Speaker 1: They call him remote Viewer one, right, So he was brought into the whole operation Stargate and he was talking about Yeah, so this guy was like a real deal remote viewer. He's done it tons of times on TV in front of all the skeptics and everything else. He's really proven himself. And he was talking about Mars and he was talking about his remote viewing of Mars, which was, you know, it's still.
Speaker 4: Sort of I remember this, I remember this. He likes covered this moment when we actually did the Gateway projects.
Speaker 1: Yes, so his his perception of it was that there were these twelve foot tall humanoids that were in these sort of stasis pods as Mars was dying. And what's interesting is that Mars doesn't have a magnetosphere. So the assumption is he was looking at the last couple of moments that they were able to keep a stable atmosphere before they wanted to go into the stasis form. And you know, he correctly identified several large rocks on the on the surface of Mars that he claims were once like man made structures that were huge, and so the photographs he got from JPL confirmed his basic geographic understanding that he put out there. So, you know, the Viking missions were going on at the time, most people didn't see any of the photos, but he went and he got the photos after he did the remote viewing, and he's like, look, this is it. This is the spot. And it was a lot of the same features that he had in his remote viewing. So if that's true, he thinks that we came from Mars. And so this is kind of an interesting thing when it comes to like leaving yourself open. You know, maybe there is a chance that these ancient kind of spirits still reside kind of somewhere on this planet. Because he said in his remote viewing that some of the people who were on Mars, they came to Earth. Now they're twelve foot tall. What does that remind you of? Yeah?
Speaker 3: The giants?
Speaker 4: Yeah whatever, right, those giant skeletons they do find.
Speaker 1: Right, So there could be a cross over there too. And all I'm saying is that if they had a society advanced enough to get here and maintain like this sort of spiritual awareness that he claims, they were spiritually aware enough to know that Joe mcmonagall was there remote viewing them, which is fucking crazy. So if that's the case, maybe leaving yourself open and having these night terrors and all the rest of this stuff could be related to sort of the entities that have kind of I mean, look, if there are more psychic beings than we are in the universe, why wouldn't they be attacking us. Why wouldn't they try to take possession of our bodies? You know, that could be a real thing that we have to contend with. Is all of these spirits that have died millions of years ago that were on a much higher psychic level than we are. Just an odd thought, but hey, if it works. So I got one from Ishmael says, hi, uncle headless, This is my story about going to Brazil and staying at trickster celebrity John of God's healing center. Holy fuck, I didn't even open this. This is Great of God, John of God, Oprah's fucking healer, way before he was arrested in twenty nineteen and temporarily put in jail after being accused by many women of molestation. I write some of this before the arrest, when the place was in full operation, so some details are outdated. About twenty years ago I went to the spiritual healing center known as Casa de Dome in Oscio in an attempt to heal a health problem I had. This place is run by John of God, the criminal medium healer who has been accused by hundreds of women of molestation and operating a mafia that intimidates people into silence. I stayed there for six months. Six months. John claims that he channels dead Brazilian doctors in order to heal people. You know what this reminds me of right off the bat, Why have you ever heard of the Brazilian spiritualist doctor who was They called him Doctor Rusty Knife because he would operate on people with rusty equipment and he was like he was channeling. Before he did that, he was a cabby. And so one day he gets visited by the spirit that is this old doctor that you know, abuse his body with the ability to operate on people. And so he's got this line out the door of people who need operations and he's in there operating them on them with some rusty ass equipment. Right. Well, I don't think this is John of God, but this sounds really similar. I gotta look this case up, because holy fuck. And this guy was well known everywhere. They tried to shut him down, but people kept showing up and he didn't have a license. He was just, uh, do you guys know who I'm talking about? If you know who I'm talking about in the in the chat, go ahead and let me know. He has been a cute okay. John claims he channels dead Brazilian doctors in order to heal people for free. He claims that healing comes from God or Deus as it is in Portuguese. People come from all over the world to see healing desperate people. They wait in line for hours to be assessed by John of God, incorporated by one of many of the spirits, while others sit in the current room and meditate for hours away, listening to the same music by a famous Brazilian spinger singer. Spiritual surgeries are conducted that can either be physically physical or invisible being adventures. I volunteered for the physical surgery and got the hemostat forceps jabbed.
Speaker 3: Up my nose.
Speaker 1: There are videos of this on YouTube. Holy shit, I see this as giving permission to the dark side to have this done. I blacked out and had to lie down and recover in a side room. The next day, I had excruciating pain in the liver area and could barely walk home. I proceeded to massive amounts of black, thick liquid and felt like I was going to die. I was in bed for about a day after that, convinced they must have cleansed me. Much later on, after returning home, I realized this was a spiritual attack and was a real phenomenon. In the old days, it was known as alo triphaigi ali triphagi, attributed to demonic attacks. This was a subject in the X Files episode called Sanguinarium. Years later, I'm dealing with health problems and I know that giving permission when I volunteered for this ritual is what allowed it to happen. The physical surgeries involved John of God's scraping eyes, cutting skin, and using hemostat forceps to shove up people's noses, all mostly pain free. Doctors have been baffled at how this is done. Also, entities are said to be working for the doctors, which are assigned to every person who has surgery or treatment. These spirits are really demons called exus Umbla dambla da. Brazilian black magic children and clairvoyance have been had seen them as blue tall lights with yellow in the middle. This place is tranquil and relaxing, and the visitors are all told to wear only white when they're here. We gotta get this guy on the show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, why not?
Speaker 1: This treatment isn't free. People are wanting healing to have to pay for special water and passionflower herbs, which is part of the protocol. NBC and Oprah did specials on it.
Speaker 3: Oprah was friends with this dude. Yeah, she pushed this scrap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she pushed all this stuff. She was putting it on the front of the guarantee.
Speaker 2: You she got to cut for his membership going up.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, dude, but here's the thing. It doesn't mean it wasn't working like for some people it probably was, but they're you know, these are all based on of sacrifices and shit. This is very, very old magic. Many tour groups used to go there. Well, it says Christian or healer. Well, the truth is he is neither. Many tour groups used to go there multiple times year, and the place became spiritual Disneyland until John finally got busted. This place has been a huge spiritual deception for decades and it's taken advantage of countless people. I knew two people who died soon after having gone there. Granted they were very sick, but the circumstances were suspicious. Many women have been molested by John of God and no one will listen to them. A mafia controls the place and is used to protect the place from exposure. Casa de Dame Inasio is named after the Bosque founder of the Jesuit Order, Ignacious Loyola, who, as I understand, was used by the all power Phoenician oligarchy to infiltrate the Catholic Church with the Order. Ignacious is also one of the spirits John of God channels Solomon is another one. My research found that black magicians would claim that they channeled Solomon. I'll bet you this guy was a freemason. I have sinn learned that John of God was a practitioner in Umbada and operated his own temples in Brazil before transforming himself into a so called healer medium and camouflaging his black magic practices in the guise of spiritualism, New Age concepts and imagery. He has Sephardic, Jewish and Gypsy ordered origins. There is even a Gypsy line in Umbada, and since Gypsies had played a large role in Brazilian history due to being thrown out of Portugal in the sixteen hundreds and sent there as as happened with other colonial powers and their respective colonies. He was also involved in a secret military black operations involved in persecuting political enemies, and made a fortune operating multiple illegal minds while having his own mafia involved in other criminal activities. He is still alive at his home out of jail and suspected of running his healing center from behind the scenes. If anyone is interested, they can watch a fallen angel John of God exposed with Michael beaylot on the New Thinking No Thinking Aloud, New Thinking Aloud on YouTube channel, and then I got the link and it goes Cheers Ishmail, Ishmael. If you are watching this, we got to have you on the show. Dude. I want to hear this. I want to hear this first person, dude. And seriously, there is a guy I know of who could probably hook you up, because having demons is no fucking joke. I mean seriously, if that's what he's doing, which it sounds like that's what he's doing, you got to get that shit taken care of. You have to use spiritual hygiene, and I think sound healing is a valid way of recovering from that kind of stuff and getting rid of it using the pitchforks. That's not what they're called tuning forks. You know that's funny because pitch and tuning.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh shit, it is a pitchforks, right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, dude, check out a guy named Chase. I'll look him up for you. But he runs a show on YouTube and he's been posting recently. I know he just had a kid, but he hooked me up when I was having problems with a fucking ghost that lived in my apartment. Really messed me up. But the sound healing really did fix that stuff. And it was using tuning forks, and I also do reiki, so I'm not like foreign to the concepts of energy healing and all the rest of that stuff. So it was a really good experience. I'll find his name and send it to you in a response email, because you gotta get that shit taken care of. You could die just as easily from a spiritual affliction as you can't a physical one.
Speaker 2: You know, make your life miserable too, Right, It's.
Speaker 1: This stuff works, which is scary, right, all that voodoo stuff, it fucking works.
Speaker 4: Something's weird. Yeah, something happened. I do believe that for sure. Yeah, definitely come on the show Ismail if.
Speaker 3: You're listening, please absolutely, So what was your take?
Speaker 4: Fucking insane? Uh, it's weird. I was like, you know that, I was even thinking. I was like, it's just so, you know, it's weird. How Like I've even kind of touched on topics on this on the show recently, like that Vampire Lady and even like tomorrow, I think we have al file Zo somewhere Costanzo dropping again.
Speaker 2: Uh afraid whatever his name was. Uh, and like he was.
Speaker 4: Even getting into stuff with like I mean, you know, kind of like sacrificing and calling and like oh this and that, or like the people that were you know, worshiping basically.
Speaker 2: Some weird stuff. I don't know, man, it's some creepy shit.
Speaker 1: Well, if you think about it, we're all kind of under a spear when you look at the role money plays in our society and all the symbols that they plaster all over it. I mean, you can't make that ship up. That's a spell.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'll have to say, uh, I don't think the email was probably bullshit. There was things in there that I didn't know from what I have already watched of The John of God.
Speaker 3: You know I didn't.
Speaker 2: I never would have thought. I mean, I guess it kind of makes sense.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure there's always some sort of form of mafia in a sense, but you know, I never really like thought of it that way. And the whole I mean that whole, like I don't know what you would call it, demon magic, whatever you they fucking with. I never would have, you know, thought that. I just figured the guy was just a straight up scam artist. That was just touching kids. That's what I thought. My theory on the man, I did not think.
Speaker 3: That stuff was.
Speaker 4: You know, I didn't think he actually knew anything, and he knew how to scam people and tell people what you know, they wanted to hear.
Speaker 1: You'd be surprised, dude. Have you ever seen the show In Search of with Leonard Nimoy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's old as ship Man.
Speaker 1: He did one video where he went to a voodoo ceremony in Haiti and it was the Blues. I don't think it was him, he said, he set a camera crew, right, and so they're watching, is this perfectly blue sky has a torrential downpour after a voodoo ceremony and you know they got it on video. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, and yet they're having this torrential downpour of water as the voodoo ceremony is over. So it's like something physical has changed in the environment. Something bizarre is happening. And so I think, you know, there's a lot of power in that stuff. It's just it's never public, you know, never the public stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, I even do think believe it in that it's it through like Noah, I wouldn't say basics science, but I think like if people start to look at sometimes or the cloud bust, I mean, if you're really to get into that, I mean, if I think most people be really surprised how simple that could kind of actually be. Sometimes I do wonder if like these old tribes like somehow like understand through.
Speaker 2: Like either sound or whatever they're doing with the music.
Speaker 4: And like I do wonder if like they actually understand to a certain extent that all these things may actually make it ring, you know what I'm saying in that area, Like there may actually be like whather modification going on through the stuff that they're doing, but don't even realize it to a certain extent.
Speaker 1: Right Well, I mean think about Oregon and think about the Cloudbusters that shit, you know, I mean you could watch it. And so let's face it, you're there's so many people out there, like what are the most common esoteric or you know, kind of mystical powers that people talk about. Is the ability to burst clouds with their minds or cause the clouds to move with their minds. It's one very common thing. And so I think there is this kind of a connection with the sky. I mean where did all the gods come from? You know? I think having that that connection there and being aware of it is something that it starts to really pick up when you get into the really heavier states of psych uh psychological uh distress, and even hypnosis has been known to cause that people so ritual it up. I mean, that's that stuff eventually works, you know.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that was that was an awesome That was an awesome email. Did you even know it was all that before you looked at it?
Speaker 1: Didn't even look at it. So once I opened it, I'm like, gold.
Speaker 4: Hey, you're probably like, oh wow, this is alone. Actually that's why take them and it great. This makes up on that was like two or three right there.
Speaker 1: Clouds are water, you know, and when you're talking about easy zones, I mean the easy zones form the cloud.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's why we have clouds is because of this easy water. So all of that is electrically charged. So the entire cloud, this is why you have lightning coming from clouds. All of this stuff is very highly electrically charged. So having that being connected to you know, thoughts and energy like that, that doesn't surprise me at all. You know, they're like brains you know, if you think about it, a cloud is kind of like a brain. It's got all the synas firing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that. Actually they got of lightning in the clouds.
Speaker 1: Right, but uh yeah, So this is a great episode. We've got a lot of people. If you guys could share the show and like it and also send me some email else. You know, we're gonna try and get some of these guests on so you can listen to them yourselves and that'll be great. So stay with us, share the show, like it up, and we'll see you again next time.
Speaker 3: Lada Lada,