Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty, Ladies and gentlemen, Here's Wayne Resnick.
Speaker 2: Kf I AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app Good Morning Bill Handles show. He is on holiday vacation. That guy told you who I am. I should probably tell you who he is. But is that Frost?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: That is is That is that mister Frost? What's his first name?
Speaker 3: John?
Speaker 2: That's John Frost too when you hear that voice on KFI. So now we have each identified each other, and that's equity and parody, which is very important. Good morning, Michelle Cube. You were the first to speak. You were the first to be greeted. Good morning Wayne, greetings from me. Are on a first speak, first greeted basis that should have been a cute to somebody else.
Speaker 3: You're saying that one of us should have chimed in. Yeah, Hi Wayne.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning Amy. You were the second to speak, second to be greeted. It's been a long time since I've been able to work with you.
Speaker 3: Always pleasure for me.
Speaker 2: Very happy that you're gonna be here three days this week. Wait, weren't you gone five days last week?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: And you're gonna be gone, and you're gonna be gone two days this week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna take New Year's Day off because last year I got to go to thirty on New Year's Eve and I said, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: So you're you're right there. There will be some glug glug glug.
Speaker 2: Wait. Wait, so you're gonna take New Year's Day off and then the day after.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, for the hangover. There's not really going to be a hangar.
Speaker 4: What's the other day that you're taking off the day after New Year's Day? So I'm here today and tomorrow and then gone Wednesday, Thursday and then back. All right, all right, everybody's on vacation now, so it's it's not disruptive, and you get to hang out with Michael Monks again.
Speaker 2: That is all true.
Speaker 3: Who is wonderful?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess Kno was not interested in a morning greeting, so we will start. Hey, con Man didn't try it. I wasn't trying to guilt trip you to being greeted. All right, That was all Now. That was the kind of loose, conversational hangout radio that has become very popular among the youngsters, the kind of the kind of vibe that you get in many podcasts. That was an example of that. But see, we're very versatile here at KFI. We can do it all. We can do the loose, hangout thing, and we can also do right in your face. You can't even believe how professional it is, he says, as he tabs over to the correct material, like when we do handle on the news with Amy King and me and our lead story, when you own a hundred yees to live. James Earle Carter Jimmy, the thirty ninth President of the United States, passed away yesterday at the age of one hundred. A one term president, he was probably more had more of an impact on the world after he was president because he had a second life as a huge humanitarian doing lots of work for organizations like Habitat for Humanity. And he he was not I sit in an office and I make fundraising phone calls for Habitat. I mean he probably did some of that. This guy would get up, strap on a tool belt, get up on top of a ladder and bam blam blam blam blam a roof, which is and he did that into his seventies. He was black black blappin on roofs, and I mean he was a real like down to earth guy. Notwithstanding he was also a president of the United States. He was also in the Navy. Do you know he went to the Naval Academy and he graduated with distinction they call it. And he studied nuclear science, which you know, he was a peanut farmer.
Speaker 3: He didn't scientist.
Speaker 2: Yes, peanut farmer slash nuclear scientist. Man, I'm I'm What I'm about to say is not true because I don't wish that Jimmy Carter ever went on the dating apps. You know, he met his lovely wife. They got married pretty young in life. They stayed together the whole time, and that's what I endorse. However, if he had ever had to go on the dating apps, that would have been a hell of a little profile thing. Peanut farmer slash nuclear science expert. I think he. I think he would have gotten a lot of messages from women wanting to know more, don't you do?
Speaker 3: I believe that.
Speaker 2: If you saw a guy who said peanut farmer, nuclear scientist, wouldn't you be like, Hello, would I need to know more about you? Yes? Yeah? Amy, Sure? Yeah, Kno, if it was a lady. No, no, just uh just look good. I just I just want to see the boobs, all right, I get it. Anyway, throughout the show, as we come into each segment, I have different little fun facts and things about Jimmy Carter and his legacy. I'm not gonna I don't want to do a whole segment that sounds like a guy giving a lecture reading a Wikipedia page. So we're gonna intersperse tidbits from the life of Jimmy Carter. The only president. Oh, this sounds like one of those fun facts. I love fun facts. The only president to be inaugurated under a nickname, because of course his legal name James, but he was inaugurated as Jimmy. Pretty good.
Speaker 3: Okay to go, yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, I wasn't sure if you were going, I know, but go.
Speaker 2: Ready to move on to another story?
Speaker 4: Okay, So here's one that's way, way too close for comfort. A little private jet actually wasn't too tiny. It had the Gunzaga men's basketball team on. It was at LAX and it had just landed from Spokane, Washington, and it was taxing, and it just about crashed.
Speaker 3: Into a delta flight that was taking off.
Speaker 4: So What happened was it was taxing and then all of a sudden you hear the air traffic control going stop stop stop. So it didn't actually cross the path of the delta flight that was taking off, but came really close.
Speaker 2: Scary it was the it was the smaller plane with the team on it that was out of place.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was.
Speaker 2: The delta flight was where it was supposed to be and it was on the right. Was like, obviously somebody not paying full attention.
Speaker 4: I take it there were reports that they were not listening to the tower. But you know, the FA is investigating on what actually happened.
Speaker 2: Oh man, all right, somebody probably needs to be fined or something over that. Everybody, Okay, I'm not I don't believe in spanking children to sue, you know, I don't. I don't think parents should spank their children. It doesn't really help. I'm not trying to say it will for sure traumatize a child, but it's not going to help. So that being said, I have no problem grown men who need a spanking. And I'm talking about Elon Musk, probably Steve Bannon. And if this sounds political to you, it's not. It's not about politics. It's about this, you know that on the right. Now there is a big bruhaha, cause some people on the right are extremely tough on immigration. They do not want anybody coming here illegally, legally, something in between. They don't want it. And then you have people like Elon Musk and Vivic Ramaswami who say, well, sure, illegal people we don't want, but we want those h one b highly skilled tech workers. We want them big time. So that makes the other people are saying, hey, wait a minute, no, we don't want anybody. So they've been bickering and back and forth and all of this stuff. All right, So Elon Musk liked this is what we've come to, ladies and gentlemen. It is the end of culture as we know it. Somebody posted that Americans, I'm gonna say the word here because it's part of the story that Americans are too retarded to fill our tech jobs. And that's why Elon Musk is right, and we need to bring these people from overseas. And Elon Musk liked the post, and then other people started ragging on Elon Musk for liking the post, and then he told some guy to f himself in the face, and then Steve Bannon put his big hair into a behind in a man bun so he could see what he was typing, and called Elon Musk a toddler. I've never heard a toddler tell somebody to f themselves in the face though. So anyway, now this particular story, what why why are we even telling it to you? Because it's funny. That's why these are Elon Musk is a billionaire. Steve Bannon is he billionaire? He's super super rich. I don't know if he's a billionaire. I admit that he is unbelievably rich. They're both fully grown adults, and this is what they're doing with their time. They're on social media calling people names. One of them's a little more polite about the names he's using than the other one, but still that's happening. Okay, I thought you were like I thought you invented rockets and things. Elon Musk. That doesn't sound like a guy who knows how to invent a rocket. I don't feel like a guy who really knows how to invent a rocket would ever ever bother to even engage in an internet troll. It's like I'm inventing rockets. I don't care what some raindo says. Maybe he's not really inventing those rockets.
Speaker 4: Second thoughts regrets delusions. President by apparently regrets dropping out of the presidential election race and reportedly insists that he could have beaten President elect Trump if he hadn't been pushed out of the race by his own party. Apparently, Biden and some of his aides have boasted to confidants in recent days. This is reported by The Washington Post that the president should have stayed in the race and could have won a second term.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 2: I mean, we'll never know. Things were looking pretty grim for him, But I will say this, I do think this country is still misogynist enough, unfortunately, that we might prefer a doddering old man to any woman.
Speaker 3: I disagree.
Speaker 2: Well, your theory was not certainly did not prove itself in the election anyway, right.
Speaker 3: I don't think it had to do with her being a woman. I think.
Speaker 2: The other are you are you saying America? You would say what? America is still so racist that we would You can't say that, really because we had a Barack Obama.
Speaker 4: I'm not being racist. I'm saying that I don't think she was a good candidate. Oh had nothing to do race and had nothing to do with her being a woman.
Speaker 2: All Right, we can agree to Disagreeay.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, That's what I love about this.
Speaker 2: Hey, President elect Donald Trump would like to handle a certain situation himself, the situation being to ban or not to ban TikTok. As you know, there was a law that was passed that said TikTok has to be sold or shut down by January nineteenth, one day before the inauguration. Now that case, that law is tied up in court, and the Supreme Court is going to hear whether that law can stand or not. And now, as an elect, Trump has filed a brief with the Supreme Court saying block this law for now because I'm going to be the president on January twentieth, and I want to take care of it. Because I'm going to paraphrase this, but I promise you and Michelle, you are always the like as the producer of the show, You're the you gotta jump in if I'm getting something wrong. Okay, Okay, some people don't like it when the producer chimes in and says they're getting something wrong, but I demand it The gist of it is, I'm super smart. I know how to make great deals. I have a mandate from the people visa VI my election results, and so instead of letting this law ban TikTok or force them to sell, I'm going to be able to use my superior skills to negotiate an end to the problem and take care of any national security concerns that the government has. I'm gonna have the perfect result with regard to TikTok. Is that about right?
Speaker 3: That is about right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hey, and I don't know. I mean, maybe he's got some ideas for how to let TikTok continue to be owned by a Chinese company and yet not have national security concerns. You know, he's very tight with g so he can probably Jedi mind meld. No, that's not right, Jedi mind. What is it you mind? Spock mind melds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's a star treks mind melds.
Speaker 2: Jedi Jedi, thank you. He can Jedi mind trick a gee into I'm not sure what, but something, and then Russia will get video of it happening and use it to blackmail Trump. Okay, maymy this may be.
Speaker 4: Like the Beverly hill Billies In real life. There's a little town in northern California called Cottonwood. Actually, I don't know anything about it except that it's small and there's only six thousand people. And one of those six thousand people or somebody traveling through bought the one point two billion dollar Mega Million's winning ticket that was the drawing was done Friday night. One point two two billion dollars sold in Cottonwood, California.
Speaker 2: You know how you know without even saying the population that Cottonwood is a small town. The name of the place where the winner bought the.
Speaker 3: Ticket Sunshine Food and Gas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a small town name for a place. I'm not saying big city gas stations don't have food. I'm saying they don't call themselves food and gas.
Speaker 3: That's true. Okay.
Speaker 4: So it's between it's in Shasta County, it's near Redding. It's between red Bluff and Redding's so Jennifer Jones might have bought it.
Speaker 5: I already asked her if she didn't buy it, Oh yeah, unfortunately, Okay. And the Campi Lautlepool, by the way, one ninety seven dollars.
Speaker 2: Dang, very nice.
Speaker 3: We're getting there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a relatively recent law in Texas that bans books from school libraries that are sexually explicit. And sexually explicit material means, I'll pare down all the statutory blah blah blah, but in this case, any written description that depicts or portrays sexual conduct. And so obviously there are books that have been taken out of the libraries. And in the Canyon Independent School District, the superintendent confirmed that one of the books they had to remove because of sexually explicit material the Bible by the Bible, which just didn't as soon as the book banning started, you know, all the progressives all started with the like, well, you're gonna have to take the Bible out because it's super violent and also there's horny parts of it. And in this case they did. They removed the Bible, but you can't get the entire Bible. Now. They have smaller books that are certain stories from the Bible, you know, the stuff that's I guess safe for your children to read, that you can get in the school library. But a full version of the Bible you can't get in that school.
Speaker 4: I want the hottest new handbag, it's a Walmart. Oh, Okay, so it's called the Working. It's a fake Burkin.
Speaker 3: I love it. I know, right A.
Speaker 4: Fashionistas are clamoring to get their hands on a Walmart Burkin. It's also known as the Working, So it's the more budget friendly version of the authentic Burkin bag, which is beloved by a listers and very hard to come by and costs somewhere between nine and twenty thousand dollars at Ermez boutique and could go for hundreds of thousands dollars on resale and at auction.
Speaker 3: But at Walmart, the Workin is under one hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like eighty bucks.
Speaker 3: And it's cute.
Speaker 2: It's a cute bag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I stand spending one hundred I don't understand spending that much money on a bag.
Speaker 3: I know you have a really nice one, Michelle.
Speaker 5: Well, but I never pay full price for any of my bags, like I am very particular. Like I like coach bags. It's always been my thing. But I will never pay full price for one. I will pay I will not buy one unless it's eighty to ninety percent off. I CA I can't bring myself to spend that much money on a purse.
Speaker 2: Now, I like a Burkin.
Speaker 5: I think it looks really I would never spend like that, and so I like the idea of this, and I just love even better the idea that it's pissing off all the people who pay ten twenty thirty forty thousand dollars for birds.
Speaker 3: It's so popular that it's sold out online.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really cute.
Speaker 5: It looks just like it.
Speaker 2: It looks did they have to did they have to license? That's well, I think there's a dull look. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think I think they're having a big fight over them using the word work in because Burkin doesn't like that. It sounds just, you know, it sounds like their name.
Speaker 2: So there may be a big fight over that.
Speaker 5: But you know, I mean, come on, it's just it's hilarious and I think it's it's funny, and it's it's a cute little bag.
Speaker 2: It's cute since you since you both seem to be sewing to handbags, and we're talking about a knockoff of an expensive designer bag. And the easiest way for me to do this is to turn my camera around and show you something. There's a to the orange one.
Speaker 3: You showing us a bag that's ugly.
Speaker 2: I will just look at it, though I will describe, so you see that, Yeah, it's ugly. Yeah, okay, I will now describe what that is because it's kind of in the same world as what Walmart's doing. There's this I don't even know what to call them. It's like a public relations art collective thing called Mischief, and they put out periodically crazy things that are in very limited supply. So they have something called the global supply chain bag. And here's what they did. They went to a factory in Peru and they said, make us a fake, a knockoff of a Burken bag, and then they sent it to a factory in Portugal and they said, make a mashup of this with a Selene bag. And they took that, and they sent it to a factory in India and they said, take this thing and mash it up with a door bag. And they then took that and send it to a factory in China and they said, take this monstrosity and mash it up with a Balenciaga bag. And it's the ugliest thing I've ever seen in my life. If you would like, you know, I never like to talk about a visual thing without giving people a way to do it. So I could I could tell them where to go to look at it, or I could send you a photo of it if you wanted to put it somewhere. What do you prefer?
Speaker 5: I can, I'll figure it out, send it to me and I'll put it up.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Amo posted on her Instagram.
Speaker 2: Perfect. I will get a photo of this to Michelle, and when it is up and available, somebody's tell me and I will let you know and you can go see what they did. It's a combo of four different expensive designer bags. How much they start out for it, how much they they charge as six hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Still too much?
Speaker 2: First, well, it's very Yeah, they're trying to make a statement about something. I think Walmart's just trying to make money.
Speaker 5: Well, I think I think Walmart is making a statement as well. I mean, there are just a lot of people who, you know, decry the cost of a burken bag, saying, oh, the normal people would never be able to afford it. So I think Walmart just went, well, we'll make one that looks like it, and then you can afford it.
Speaker 2: And you can afford it, but it's not But it isn't it. That's the thing. But this is another thing, is that people are very happy to be impostors and to delude themselves. Not this guy, though, Magnus Carlson, top ranked chess player. He knows who he is and what he is, and that is why when he came to the rapid World champ this is part of a bigger I think they call it a World blitz Championship. This is chess but played at a fast pace. He was wearing jeans and that is a violation of the dress code for you. See, chess is a stuffy game to be played only by people wearing tweed. And he said no. They said you have to go change and he said no, and so they did not match him in the ninth round of the tournament with anybody and then he quit. Well, let's say that Lebron James had some kind of a beef with a minor NBA regulation not directly related to the fairness of the play, and he said, oh, I'm just not going to play. Then they would say, oh, we'll change the rule. Right, That's what they did for this guy. He must be the lebron James of chess, because guess what, they made an exception so that he could wear jeans. But they had to save face somehow, and so they said, if you'll wear a jacket with your jeans, we'll let you wear the jeans. And he said, okay, I'm not really that big of a jerk. He was fined two hundred dollars, by the way, originally for showing up to a match in jeans. Ha ha.
Speaker 3: I don't understand what's wrong with a dress code.
Speaker 4: I just for chess, I know, but I mean, like the you know, it's sort of like the whole Fetterman thing in Congress.
Speaker 3: So dress up a little bit. What's the big deal? Just if there's a dress code.
Speaker 2: Follow it. Or on the other hand, rules that have no actual value to the quality of your efforts are maybe should be eliminated. Hey, this is why Amy King and I never got married, right here? Yah, anyway, good for him.
Speaker 4: Well, it is a boy in a bubble, but it's not John Travolta. It's an eight year old kid floating around in the ocean. So this happened off the coast of Salpaulo, Brazil on Christmas Eve and Raphael Gratsa da Prado was on a boat trip with his kids and he saw a boy literally in a bubble, floating out in the ocean. Apparently people rent these bubbles. I've never seen them in the US, but you rent bubbles and you play in them, and there's a rope that tethers it so it doesn't blow away. But the rope snapped and the boy just drifted out to sea. But luckily he was spotted and rescued by Raphael.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank goodness.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty bizarre thing.
Speaker 4: I mean, it looks like it's about a probably a six foot tall bubble and it was just floating in the ocean.
Speaker 2: This is I assume this is so a child, for example, could go on the water without being in the wall apparently, and like kind of float on the surface of the water tethered to the shore by a rope. But if your rope is in bad condition, this is what happens. All is well, though, right, I mean, everything's fine. He wasn't hurt, ye, and he's got a nice story to tell.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They were able to get a rope to the bubble and tied it and then took it back to shore, and the family was very desperate.
Speaker 3: It was crying. But he's okay.
Speaker 4: And apparently you zip yourself into the bubble, yes, And they said don't unzip it while he was out in the middle.
Speaker 2: Of the water.
Speaker 5: It'll fill with water, right, And then when you're zipped into it, you have to worry about how much air there isn't it.
Speaker 3: You can't stay in them forever. That's true because it can't have air holes exactly. But it's good that he's okay. Yes, what a story.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want to burst the bubble. I newly elected La County DA Nathan Ackman. But the lawyer representing twenty four relatives of the Menendez brothers, all of whom support their immediate release, have or are going to. I guess they haven't necessarily filed it yet, but they are going to file a petition to have the case transferred out of the LA Superior Court too the Attorney General's office up in Sacramento, because they think that Rob Bonta will be more supportive of releasing these lads than DA Nathan Hawkman. And also, you still have to have a reason though. You can't just say please move it because we think we'll get a better outcome. So their reason is they say there's a conflict of interest because there's a woman named Kathleen Katie who was named Hawkman's director of the Bureau of Victims' Services, and she was previously follow this everybody. She was the attorney for a guy named Milton Anderson, who is the brother of Kitty Menendez, who was one of the murdered, and Kitty the brother Milton, was one who said, never let them out, Never let them out. So someone who was the attorney for a guy who said never let them out is now part of the DA's office. Maybe a little like, hey, hey, Nathan, it's Kathleen. Can I just talk to you for a second. Never let them out. That's what they're afraid of. So we'll see what happens. If Bonte gets it, it probably will be a different outcome. I don't think Nathan Hockman is champion at the bit to let the Menendez brothers out the way his predecessor clearly was.
Speaker 4: So in spite of billions being thrown at the massive problem, it's just getting more massive. The US homeless population is up by more than eighteen percent in just the last year, driven by high housing costs, natural disasters, and government officials say a spike in migration to large cities. More than seven hundred and seventy thousand people are living in shelters, temporary housing, or have no shelter, according to a survey carried out on one night in January of twenty twenty four. So the information is also a year old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but do you have any do you think it's possible that in the last year the situation has improved a whole bunch.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, Well, although speak mayor bass though says that she does have the numbers coming down a little bit.
Speaker 2: But is that an action that is that a net reduction or is that a slowing of the growth.
Speaker 3: I think it was a net reduction.
Speaker 4: I'd have to go look at it, but I think she did say the numbers that would be just a little bit. I mean, it's not significant. But any anytime it's not growing, that's good, right.
Speaker 2: I feel like any net if it's a true net reduction, any if it's a net reduction of five people, it's significant given how hard the problem has been to address. And speaking of homelessness, at seven twenty, we're going to talk about how the city wants to start using AI to figure out who can get housing amongst the homeless people who they're going to give it to.
Speaker 3: Ooh, here's numbers.
Speaker 4: The Homeless count for twenty twenty four estimated a point two seven percent decline in homeless population in Los Angeles County and a two point two percent decline in the City of Los Angeles. First time it's six years that there was that the city saw a decrease in homelessness.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go ahead and say that that is notable in a positive way. I know that, like mathematically it doesn't seem like much, but it's reversing a trend that has been unstoppable for years and years. Oh, here's another trend nobody wants. Neuro Virus cases are surging, much like the vomit from the throat of the those who get it nice. The most recent numbers of the from the Center's Disease Control and Prevention About a little more prevention. Please, now I said it's surging, You're probably ready to hear about thousands and thousands of cases ninety one outbreaks, Oh, outbreaks, not individual cases. Ninety one outbreaks of neurovirus reported during the week of December fifth. That is up from sixty nine outbreaks nice the last week in November. Okay, so I mean it's more. It's statistically significantly more neurovirus. Maybe more people were on cruise ships. It's the leading cause of food borne illness in the United States, fifty eight percent of such infections neurovirus.
Speaker 3: And you know that travel on cruise ships was up a lot over the holiday.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go. Maybe that has something to do with it. Because this spreads by direct means. So if you share your food or your utensils, or you're kissing, or you're sharing a water bottle, or let's say your husband licks the counter and then you lick the counter, there's a lot of different ways that you can get neurovirus.
Speaker 5: Can we end with story sixteen?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: Wayne? Uh let me take a look? Yeah, oh yeah, here we go, ladies and gentlemen. And one of these stories does start starts a little sad, absolutely does ends fantastic. Athena, a four year old German shepherd husky mix. Holy smokes, how loud that house must be. Athena somehow like got out of her crate and went a wall in West Palm Beach, Florida, and the family looked and looked and looked, and sometimes people would say, hey, we saw Athena over there. And by the time they got over there, Athena wasn't there anymore. And about a week went by and they were I don't know if they had given up, but they had been looking and looking, and they were certainly despondent. And then on Christmas Eve, two thirty in the morning, the ring doorbell goes how whatever sound it makes, and the other dog that they have was the houses barking, and they're like, what is going on out there? And they look, you know, we have a ring doorbell. You can look at the video feed, and out there was Athena ringing the doorbell, who had decided she was gonna come home. And you know that she had a good time and was not in any distress because so they opened the door. Athena goes inside, goes to the son of the family who was on the couch, licks his face, grabs her playball, playing around a little bit, and then went crighton went to sleep.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 5: She went on vacation for a week. She probably stick with a family. My favorite part of the story is that the crate she escaped from was locked and her collar was found inside. They have no idea how she got out of.
Speaker 2: The crate nude.
Speaker 3: There was no visible way she got out of the crate.
Speaker 2: Well, she did though it. There was a way she found. Humans cannot figure it out. She's smarter than any human, is what we've learned about, and also does love her family and will have come home.
Speaker 3: What if what if the kid let him out?
Speaker 2: Well? Who knows?
Speaker 3: Could be?
Speaker 2: She could be magic, Maybe maybe she's a German shepherd husky Houdini mix.
Speaker 3: Could be.
Speaker 2: This is KFI AM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show. Catch my show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and any time on demand on the iHeartRadio app.