Speaker 1: All right, So because some platform issues I'm having right now, right the only the only platform I play with content. You what, I'm gonna fix it. I'm gonna fix it. But right now, I mean a little bit follow a little short while, so for like a few days weeks or so, every recording will be YouTube exclusive. But yeah, I'm working, I'm working. I'm fixing. It's gonna it's gonna be all right, right right, Yo, tell you abody, Yo, tell everybody who I'm live right now, drelly Okay, and you uh, you're uh recording artists, all right, bet talk us about that real quick.
Speaker 2: So I started getting into music around like when I was a kid, when I was little. Okay, My older brother he got into music because he started listening in the eminem fifty them like that.
Speaker 1: Was that was that Andrew or for those who don't For those who don't know, right this is actually I'm talking about Andrews, his older brother who also known as Alec having from one Division Pro. So I'm speaking to his brother right now. For those who didn't know, go out right now, shout last night, and I'm saying he was there featured on the show as a referee for the wonder Vision Pro Imperial Championship match, which changed hands by the way, so shouted that. I'm talking about that later, but right now, it's about you right now, Okay, cool, it's not start get the the uh listener some exposition, what's going on here? But uh, yeah, I been me, I've been mean to have you on for the show, on the show for a while talking about your music with the stat third and first time it didn't work out, But here you are now, so yeah, yeah, but yeah, you were saying, so your brother was into music stuff like that, so you have to get the music too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, now what do you mean into music's like hip hop, rap, R and me Like we mean.
Speaker 3: Like I do like all tights.
Speaker 2: It not all types, but like sometimes R and B sometimes rap, it depends.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have like a like a sample that we could listen to, like where can we go? Where can we go to listen to? What you do to your work? Well?
Speaker 2: I took it all down because like I was taking a short hiatus, so I gotta put like stuff back out.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Can if you have a time frame when you're gonna put it back on or yeah.
Speaker 3: Or what when around maybe like next month.
Speaker 1: Okay, so next month so so March okay, okay, cool cool cool? So so all right, so when it does come back out, where can we like hear it at?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put it on all platforms, on platform, Spotify, SoundCloud and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And you're on all the stuff right now, bat plug plug plug plug on all your platforms.
Speaker 3: Yeah huhm, no.
Speaker 1: I'll say I'll say like like plug like plug your platforms like pluck your Spotify, pluck your SoundCloud. Oh it's on SoundCloud and Spotify, et cetera. All right, that's trelly d R E l l y right, so on Spotify, right, SoundCloud? Where else? Tell me everything everything Apple music, Apple music, every everything everything, what else?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 1: That's it? So Spotify, SoundCloud, Apple Music, right, search Trilly to find all his to find his body of work to his music right both but wait wait, wait a few weeks first before he was the back of their first So yeah, uh hum alright, cool cool cool? So bet bet we could plug your plug your instagram real quick.
Speaker 3: My instagram is jelly bear, all right, So.
Speaker 1: It's all one world right, all right, Trilly Bear, so fall down on Instagram, right, so that way you cook, Like, no, she was up to So we just released new stuff. You will be a first to know. So everybody real quick follow on Instagram c R E L L y b E A R Yeah, okay, cool cool, cool, cool question Why the why? Why why Rolly Bear? Why the bear?
Speaker 2: Because they like when I was a kid, my dad always used to call me like bed there was the show a little beer stuff like that, and I was like always fighting, like when I go to sleep by sleep heavy stuff like that, you know, kayper nating, God, God you got. And then also when I was a kid, I made up Bear. It's like best ever rapping. So that's why I kim. But a lot of people don't know that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, cool cool, cool cool cool. So but that's what's been up too lately. Which has been up too lately.
Speaker 2: I've been grieving honestly, after you know, I lost my little brother and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, a few weeks ago to your body. I mean, y'all know, I believe that I'm not even sure anymore, but yeah, because I I I whether he whether he said on on the podcast or not, he definitely like told me, like we have a phone, we have a phone chat about that. Your brother in tears on the phone like that. So now I gonna lie in my heart. I hear reach out to do your family hope he loved nice and good. I'm saying I didn't know your brother, but y'all clearly loved me. Miss him. So yeah, that bad. Yeah now because I'm actually going to right now, it's probably grieving, but I'm still gonna do a tough time.
Speaker 3: The pain never goes the way they say it gets better, but it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're shout to your brother, Alex Hamill, because I'm getting text from being the widow at the hot line now on se five six. Right now, my list, my lives just tuning in what I'm saying, shout to them. I'm getting on, so we don't worry. I'm getting you on. Get you one. I got some know because from last night I have so much information and content to sport through and just deal with right even now, like I've still gotta do even now, like I still have. I took a break from from from doing such right like footage, audio notes, information that like I wrote down this that third right I still got short through it or organized it. Oh yeah, like I know, literally all day, like literally when I got home, right, I fell asleep through and then I woke up. That's my day, my hope, my whole day. I took a tour and nap and here I'm here with you. So yeah, I forgot finished. I was going through all my information. I got that gathered last night, you know, voice recordings, video recording, no start, took information that that utilize. So get you on. We're part of it. Yeah yeah, but real quick, what's your what's your your? Your? Your brother? Was he like a music fan?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was in music and actually like when we were kids that he was always under me, Like I got him into music.
Speaker 3: I told him how to draw.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Mostly everything was was he still has music out there? And then like you know, what was his thing?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 2: He had a lot of different names, So Billy g got campon isn't a lot of differentias. But I could always liked put it up there stuff like that. But but I was thinking about quitting honestly. But it's like have to put on for both of us now, so mm hmm, okay.
Speaker 1: Most like a sports fan, I know, I know Alec Camer he's a very.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's he's a Knicks fan.
Speaker 1: Knicks fan, not baseball, no, no, baseball, a Yankee man. Okay, okay, cool cool, cool, cool cool. Yeah, because I think I think because we because I met you first, was introduced to you by your brother, Alec Camer at you between and we both worked stuff like that, and I think he was telling me about trying to get him to work there, but it never happened. I guess nice. It would be nice to meet him though, But again, like I said, my heart, I can't relate to a like grieving, I'm going to a hard time. I go a lout like I mean, your brother Andrew, right, we've just been uh just we've just been like all things for each other. I'm saying, so, yeah, shout out to him. But okay, cool, cool, cool, cool cool. But before we get into some wrestling talk, tell you about like what's what, what's what, what's up to right now? Like what's next to you right now in the immediate future.
Speaker 2: Well, to put out more music, to put out my brother's music that he didn't finish, that he didn't get put out. He like never really wanted to be like an actually music artist. But he's just doing it because I did it. He always wanted to do boxing, Okay, kay, really into Okay, No, it's crazy. That's a damn good idea.
Speaker 1: How valuable that would be like putting on his putting on his music post human human? I say post humans humorously. Yeah, we definitely. I bet bet everybody real quick, stay tuned my follow my boy Jolly Bear on on Instagram. Right, that's d r e l L y b a R Right, so you know when new stuff's going on drop on Spotify, sound too music, So so follow that real quick. I bet bet bet. So let's get to the media matter. Last night One Division Pro reunion right twenty twenty five, Right, we had One Division Pro and the building doing the thing featuring Rustlers from w w x l p W Right, A couple people in the building. What I'm saying, what's your throne? Last night? I saw you did? Everybody was having a good things, having a nice time.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 1: Give me thought, Give me thought as a fan as a fan.
Speaker 2: But I always get like, because I was always any check out if that has a kid like a dam that he got me into it?
Speaker 1: Older brother, what rustling was we're into.
Speaker 3: John. That was a big John Scena. I'm still a big John Cena fan.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this w W, that's the.
Speaker 3: W W I used to watch some p and A.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, you still wrestling fan watch the Russell tonight watch of course? Alright, Bett, all right, cool? But yeah, but yeah, so talk about last night Wonder Vision Pro right here in Queens doing the reunion show twenty twenty five. Give me, give me your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Like I was, I felt like something was gonna happen during Like when my brothers referee during the match, I knew he's gonna excuse somebody or Rochester felt it.
Speaker 1: So so everybody you're talking about, uh what's his name? Uh, the big dude, Brian Black, the former as of now, the former won the Division Pro Imperial Champion, defending it against who is now the new one Vision Pro and Perial Champion, Dante Farmed me too, total guest name right right, and with special guest referee Alec Hammer, who has had problems with both individuals involved. But yeah, but yeah, you were saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I knew he's gonna excoose somebody over our chess felt so.
Speaker 1: It's explain the ending to me, because I'm trying to pull the results on my on my on w w Xperial dot com. So until I do, tell me what happened with that with that match.
Speaker 2: So they knocked my brother out whatever, and then he got knocked out for a few minutes and then another ref came in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well to what was the name again, A Scotti south of Yeah.
Speaker 2: The new champion hit my brother, wouldn't finish it, fell out the ring. Then he hit the the former champion with the need that he won the belt.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, that's right. And now that he was able to capitalize on the on on that because Brian Black was down already because I believe your brother hit are very impressive, devastating referee to one of the competitors on the then champion. But yeah, I have it in my notes right, so live coverage because at five pm Eastern stand time, Alec camer quote, I'm going to call it down the mill air quote he said that A quotes right, and then let me see what rem roll on that match real quick. Let me see what with Jackson, Brian Brian Black versus Dante Farmudo for the one DP Imperial Championship with Alec Kamer as Jess referee. I'm not gonna lie, not sure who's the heel of the face unless they're both heels Alec Hammer or Red Shoes, and I'm sure that's on purpose to pay a homage to Red Shoes in New Japan. The finish saw Dante Formado Steel a win, subsequent coping to Brian being downed by a choke slam curse Roughhammer, who was subsequently downed by far Meado referee Scotti Brandon to make the three counts Winter and new New champ Dante Farmido dumbs the middle, pointing up. That's that's my take on the match, right there, XPO dot com. We have all, we have all I wrote last night pictures videos all right now? So yeah, but uh yeah, how do you feel about that? How you a bunch of brother like, how you fool about that match? And who won this? That third?
Speaker 2: I mean, how as long as my buddy gets closer to the title, I'd be even more happy.
Speaker 1: Okay about Dante hitting him.
Speaker 3: I mean he deserved it.
Speaker 1: Your brother deserved it.
Speaker 3: No oh, I think you said, how do you feel about him losing the belt?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but my brother he's gonna get his get back next time.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, throw Dante win the championship. Oh yeah, I'll be forgetting their names, the new champion, guy who won. I feel you because you saw the last night had the same problems. So many, so many promotions right here in New York City, so many wrestlers to know them, saying so yeah, yeah, it's a lot of them. Yeah, Hi about Dante for us new champion?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. He's not gonna have it for long.
Speaker 1: Who's gonna take it off of him?
Speaker 3: My brother?
Speaker 1: I bet bet, bet bet bet. Okay, okay, how's the rest of the show.
Speaker 2: The rest of the show, it was pretty good? Okay, CMO I think he like he retired. Yeah, he had that awesome match.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna like that was the best bets on the show before we had sponsored by the mobile gimmick we have here? What the hell is it? Yeah? CMC defeated Invincible, Jeff Skywalker and Robert Marijuana four way. Yeah, this match ruled. They all went one hundred miles an hour. Looked real good. Then CMC won. That's that's why I wrote I'm gonna lie pach SMAs saw CMC announced his retirement, and he could have promot putting everybody over by invites for Jeff Skywalker, Slow the fuck down, kid, you're going too fast and you're gonna aren't that You're you're a real prospect. So three and three quarters stars that thumbs up?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I also have here a little side note, right, two matches, two retirement angles. It's kind of repetitive, but what we're gonna do? But but butt what what what else you remember from last night? Mm hmm?
Speaker 3: What else that? See?
Speaker 1: What was your thoughts on Hyena Hex and Stephen Person? Iron Man?
Speaker 2: That was a good match Hyena, he always put on a good match. He also faced my brother back in the past.
Speaker 1: I believes for the championship, right yep? I thought on that.
Speaker 3: Match, Oh man, I don't know. I was disappointed because you know, I always want my brother to win.
Speaker 1: All right, I hear that. I hear that. So what makes us ask you then, brother? Because always go to your brother? Yeah, of course, of course. Okay, we thought that was Stephen Person. On Stephen Person winning and how he won, I mean it was it was crazy, But I don't know mm hmm. Yeah, I don't know what's going on that match. The crowd did chant rough as crooked, So I don't know what's going with the referee reofficiating dad, and he got fucking what's his name, Scott being a little bit too too much, too extra. What's going on these bikes tonight? I don't know? Okay? Uh. Then we had let me see Iatries Jackson and Hillary hilly p with some versus Mexicapacity stars in that match.
Speaker 3: Wait what match?
Speaker 1: Uh eat Jackson and Mexicapacity mm hmm.
Speaker 3: That was also a great match.
Speaker 1: I put my god, they because they were hitting Hither very hard. I noticed, and then it was going crazy and then what do you happen?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then sucking Scotty who was like was seeming biased album was going on with that against the Heels just kind of wacky. And then we just help each nex pasty one. I gave it the stars thumbs up. Yeah yeah both these yeah both then and then and then we had the main event Jared Diaz versus Casey like where Garrett DEAs is one bro world doesn't just mean mm hmm. Do you remember anything for that matter?
Speaker 2: I remember bits of it because he's like no in the beginning mm hmmm, when my brother came out started talking about our brother, that was like, oh yeah, he opened so mad, so I couldn't really like.
Speaker 1: Focused gotchay, Yeah he did. He came on a verat touching promo about you know, how he loved his brother and then if you, if you like, should make that if you're not at peace with your family, should make peace with them and always just just do your best. I'm saying so yeah, he could have break yeah those the show opening for one for ten dollars salute preceded by a camera coming out Noah ring wings regular clothes throughouted by you know, his bow colleagues, and he could have promoted saying almost brother loves brother, missus brother, and now you should make peace with your loved ones and how you should always just do your best. Beautiful stuff, beautiful stuff. Yeah. Then I think that's too much covered everything. Uh but yeah, but talk about your experience, like tell me, like you know, like who's interact with like you know saying like who you chopped up with? Like how was your like know your brand experience last night? Overall said that about tell me more about your your like last night, Like your experience as a fan watching see the show, Like did you did you like like you no, like interacting with anybody, like about fans or like the sports artists or whoever.
Speaker 2: I didn't really interact with anybody, but were chanting and stuff. Okay, yeah, a lot of fans interaction. I mean a lot of fan engagement.
Speaker 3: There's like a lot of people there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, okay, okay, all right, cool cool, cool, bet, But let me see what else everything there is? Uh okay, okay, I think that's all I have right now.
Speaker 2: Anything else ms? I think that's your body, I.
Speaker 1: Bet, bet will I know? It's nice? Nice? Have you on. I'm not gonna lie blue subcon different right now because I'm having some platform issues. So once I cut it right, that'll be it. And then I just gotta do ano recording and stuff like that, and it's that they're putting on YouTube, and then for a while it's be normal, and then I'll have fixed and then we'll be nice and good. All right, Everything I do for a while is gonna be YouTube exclusive. But I'm gonna getack. I'm gonna get back to the bakings. Don't worry. I'm gonna fix it and fix it's gonna be. All right, It's gonna be. But until then they buy real quick plug again Relly plug your Instagram real quick, all right, So follow him on Instagram real quick, all right. Also Followlly on Spotify, a, SoundCloud, Apple Music, right, stay tuned for his movie releases or it's re releases they and new releases. So that's that's d R E l O Y on Spotify, SoundCloud, Apple Music. And also that's d R E l o Y b e A R on Instagram. All right, So everybody, what are you all doing? Man? All right, go and see what he's doing and here his music, all right, And yeah, man, I'm want you go for now, but you already know whatever you want you welcome back on, all right.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it when I want you back on.
Speaker 1: Answer that call, all right, I will. All right, man, stay up, stay upright, stay up all right, but uh