Speaker 1: All right, February for twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call a calenter, and it's just after nine let's see nine to twelve pm Eastern time here on this Wednesday night, Woodin's day. I'm in a bit of pain and such, but I figure I'll try and complete this before we go any further, and I'll make it as short as possible. How about that? What's on my mind today? A few things, But before we get deep, deep into the weeds on the more popular news cycle items, et cetera, et cetera, let's talk for a minute about the JFK assassination. What's amazing to me is that three different people sent me this information about the Knicks film and it making some news and this and that, and I find it really fascinating because the last one came in today and I wasn't even gonna bother covering it until I saw this. Now I'm not gonna name names. I'm just gonna say that one person in this group of people, this group of three, seems to get their news from left wing and I do mean extremely left wing oriented idiotcy on online. It's just what they do. Idiocy reigning supreme You know, the the the blue haired, bizarrely shaped, allegedly female things are all normal kind of left wing lunacy. The Kamala was good for the country lunacy, the the the there's nothing wrong with Hillary Clinton except you were against her because she was a woman lunacy. That left type of news outlet does exist. They're not very popular right now. They're losing ground all over the place. Take note the Washington Post purging itself with many employees, getting rid and cutting down and doing the corporate streamlining thing over there. So the Washington Post is not the conservative organ that it was when I was a kid. It is not the liberal corporatist organ that it has been in recent years. It is now being reshaped because its owners are bending over backwards to try and make Maga happy. And that's what a lot of the corporate media is doing right now. But the people that believe in all the left wing niceness sent me an article. A guy who relies on nothing but the most vanilla corporate media sent me an article. And a guy who I believe is completely Maga brainwashed sent me an article because all he does is make sure that he goes to only outlets that are, you know, on the right wing side of things and on the right side of history in his mind. Anyway, here's the fallacy in all three of their approaches, and why it is I'm a useless piece of garbage that nobody wants to listen to anymore, because you're all stupid, all of you. Look these left, right wing and vanilla outlets that you think are independent but are just nothing but bad carbon copies of corporate media, all of them either your left wing stupid, your right wing stupid, or your corporate media stupid. And you think you're listening to an alternative that is just following on. You all got the news after a Sunday publication in the New York Post where they covered some information and made a big deal out of, you know, Gail nick Jackson and her lawsuit, and they're about what nine months behind me on the yes, because I already told you about it, and right wing stupid. Let's go right wing stupid for a minute. The right wing stupid is so stupid that they let the AI rewrite the freaking news story so that they could, you know, take out any possible left wing slants on it. And these idiots keep referring to it as a videotape from nineteen seventy eight. Also can't keep The New York Post straight from the New York Times in their own stupid short article, which is not there for you to read. Really, it's just there's clickbait, because that's what right wing is good at. Forget the details, let's mishmash it, get them all wrong, and make sure we get you riled up. That's right wing. Guess what, it's very similar to left wing stupid, where they do all that, get none of the details right, but wants you to feel bad for people because there's so many victims. And meanwhile, you could have heard this story on my show when I was trying to talk to Gail and did talk to Gail in the run up to Dallas in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: It's not news.
Speaker 1: The Post needed a space filler, so they stuck this thing on their website. There's nothing new there. Nineteen seventy eight, they had this tape, you know, the Health select They don't even mention how select me. They just say the Congress had a tape and they wouldn't give it up. It's the HSCA who had an eight millimeter piece of film, not a tape, but you know they had possession of it. And the whole thing about a recent victory in the courts, again nine months ago at least. I'm talking to Gail about this on this show. I already told you about it, but you don't care because you pay attention to it only when it comes through the right filter. You don't like my filter because my filter points out where your people don't care about the details or the actual evidence in anything, because they just want to spin it to get your emotional reaction. And they from three people who care about the jfk assassination and might be interested in evidence that's really being released to people. And they also got the amount of money wrong when it came to what's you know, what's they're being sued for. They got the courts wrong. I mean, the left wing people are terrible about all the procedure. Everything in the courts. They got wrong, everything about what the law is that compelled this Steven be an issue, et cetera. They don't even name the Zappruterer film correctly on the left wing side, and on the right wing side, they're too stupid to know that there weren't videotapes being utilized in this circumstance. Even though Sony did make available a Beta Max videotape in the nineteen sixties, you know that somebody could have brought to the United States. It wasn't a commonplace consumer product. They were still using the Bell and Howel cameras, you know, with the eight milimeter the sixteen milimeter that you got to take and flip over and then take to get it developed, and then they split it and slice it. That whole mess is what everybody was using commonly in the United States because nobody had the money to go buy a Beta Max from Sony, which did exist, yes, in nineteen sixty three. So they're too stupid to correct the technology the common parlance, exactly where the thing came from, get their fact straight or anything else. And all of you are listening to recycled crap thinking that it's something new, even though if you just listen to my program, which out of the three of you, I think at least two of you do, you don't realize I already told you about this nine months ago. Thank you, thank you for listening. Appreciate you. But this is the point about why there's no point because literally, our own government, and here's the punchline to today's news show, our own government. I tweeted this c at Elon Musk. I'm sure he's not going to pay attention to it, but I tweeted it to him when he's going, Oh, look, you know, zero of Epstein's co conspirators have been convicted. Look at the counter that's at zero. Get real clever there, Elon Musk. You're reposting stuff on your own social media platform and you're trying to tell people how right you are, But let me tell you how righteous you're not the US government literally, and this is a fact, not an opinion. So you know, go stuff your right wing dildo up your whatever hole you want, Go stuff your left wing dildo over whatever holes you want, and do it politely if you're left winging, and you know, if your milk toast, you probably don't know what a dildo is, and you're probably just you know, listening to CNN still even as the ground shifts under you, and it's becoming a maga outlet because of who owns it now, and CBS is too, but they pay no attention, pay no attention, to what I'm about to say, because it's a fact, which is something that you people avoid by going to your give me my opinions fed back to me outlets do that. Keep doing it, keep doing it, not supporting me, and pay them jacksticks. Anyways, Yeah, the US government published Kitty Horn basically is what they did when the Epstein dropped. Because they don't know what they're doing. They're inapt Tulca Gabber's a moron down in Georgia, going to Fulton County looking for you know, the non existent vote manipulation in Fulton County. You know, even in a place where they win, they don't want to say they won. Trump shouldn't even been as close to Biden as he was in Georgia just because a backlash, but because of the fact that the GOP runs the state up and down. There was no vote manipulation in Georgia toward Trump or against Trump. If anything, he got higher numbers than he should have. But you know, pay no attention to what was actually purged and pay no attention to what it is you guys dropped forty days past the deadline based on your own Orange Julius Jesus Julius Caesar, pedophile, freaking president told you to do in his executive order. You're forty days late, and you still can't avoid at first publishing Kenny Bourne because they did. They published nude photos unredacted, nothing covered up of underage girls on the DOJ website in the Epstein files drop, and then the New York Times started flagging a bunch of this stuff, like dudes, what are you doing? And they went back and pulled most of it. There's probably still some of it in there, but also other things that are in there. Accuse everybody from Bill Gates, Michael Jackson, princes in Saudi Arabia, people with titles in England, I mean Mosad connections, everything this Epstein cases and Trump mentioned ten thousand times in the files, although he said on TV they never mentioned trub because they don't want to dare to. And yes, Bill Clinton and other media people did I mention Bill Gates yet Yeah, I think I did, you know, just saying just saying, these people are all over the five unredacted uncovered stuff. The only things they tried to cover up were the victim's statements, even though they should have just covered their names. But they didn't protect their names. They protected the statements. You know why, because they're protecting the pedos. But you know, I'm crazy, right, I got sound clips before I get to my next issue, and I don't want to stay on this. Okay, maybe we'll talk about it ran soon.
Speaker 3: Maybe that'll be the next segment.
Speaker 4: Okay, Vladimir, it's time to sign the Sea Science MO.
Speaker 2: Vladimir, it's time time for me to say no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's about the size of that. And you know, pay no other attention, pay no other attention to what's going on in Ukraine because that doesn't matter anymore, right, interviews and statements? What is going on with the Epstein files? According to Let's see what is this? Is this one of the new CBS slapdogs for MAGA? I think it is, but let's see one of the new CBS mac. Yeah, let me just check it out and see what it does.
Speaker 5: Outrage growing as new details emerged from the millions of newly released Justice Department records on convicted sex offender Jeffrey Jeffrey Epstein. Amongst the thousands of photos, these never before seen images of former Prince Andrew, who was stripped of his royal titles last year over his relationship with Epstein. Now seen here crouched over a young woman, her face predacted.
Speaker 1: Crouched over a young woman who seems incapacitated in various poses. If you got the originals without the blacks box over her face, she definitely does not look like she's fully with it. So is she drunk?
Speaker 3: Ohdeed?
Speaker 1: What are they on a bed? Are they on a matt? Are they on the floor? You're not sure? It's really interesting photographs. Prince Andrew, that's one guy. Don't talk about him though, you know he definitely can't do that in the UK. Well maybe he can. He doesn't have a title anymore. I don't know.
Speaker 5: The date and context of the interaction are unclear, and representatives for Andrew have not responded to a request for comment. New information on earthing exactly what law enforcement knew about Epstein's crimes, including this stunning prosecution memo and draft indictment written nearly two decades ago, across forty five pages, prosecutors in Florida detailing disturbing evidence gathered against the financier, calling him a continued danger to the community based upon his continued enticement of underage girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, continued enticement of underage girls, which you know later on ten thousand mentions of Donald Trump in his notes in his blackmail emails that he sent to himself to make sure he kept his notes straight on everybody, and Bill Gates too, and Bill Gates and the VD and how about some rape charges And then they forced you know, girls who had like Down syndrome but didn't look like they had Down syndrome to have abortions. And she's writing poems about it. I mean, it is an endless mess. But I mean that's not serious news.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Olive oil prices have more than doubled following extreme weather, which sadly has forced many New Jersey residents to bathe in water. You know, I can't say Saturday Night Live missus all the time, right, I don't know? How about this from the left wing stupid media.
Speaker 7: And who was, by the way, in multiple instances in the files that were just released, talking about his work for Masade, talking about his work for the Rothschilds. I mean, it just goes on and on, and so can we discuss the blackmail operation that was taking place and which government that's a special ally of the United States put him up to it, and do we really want to be allies with the country? Thanks that chidnaps young girls for rape just so they could have dirt on American politicians and control our foreign policy.
Speaker 1: See that was an angry clip from a Pierce Morgan show. Actually, where's There's a maga guy squirming in his chair, freaking out, pointing at the screen, trying to speak. There's a two stone faced, clearly soulless, angry lawyers, one male, one female, and Pierce Morgan looking concerned on the screen. You gotta love that. Oh wait, was that left wing media or right wing media? Which way does Pierce Morgan's windblow at this point? Does anybody know? Hey, how about from the horse's mouths Epstein himself.
Speaker 8: Church places in the world? Correct?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, How did a guy like you get on the board.
Speaker 8: Of rock a blue blood, internationally known, internationally known, hard research, Nobel Prize winners all.
Speaker 1: Over the place?
Speaker 8: How do they pick a guy like you, a trader from basically some guy from bear Seerns.
Speaker 1: They're asking him in this interview here I left part of the context out for time, but they're asking him, how the hell is it you end up on like Rockefeller research think tank panels and stuff. I mean, you're a guy who's a day trader and financial advisor and you're in the Rockefeller Foundation. What are you doing there? It's an interesting question, I think good question.
Speaker 4: So I was asked to be on the board of Rockefeller, and I think it was I was on the board of Rockefeller. There was a money manager who said, Rockefeller needs someone with financial expertise because the university is growing and there's lots of new things. You have to again, we go back to the original discussion in the last time, and up until the mid eighties or sort of early mid seventies, the most important thing was your name. If you were a Rockefeller, you already were considered to be brilliant. If you were head of General Motors, it was your reputation. It was who you knew, who your family was, what was your character. And then in the mid seventies, basically if you remember, you probably had a calculator. It was very advanced in those days to have a Texas instrument calculator where it could by putting in the numbers, it would multiply for you to do square roots. And that was the first and everyone who had a calculator was already advanced on Wall Street.
Speaker 1: I love this nineteen seventies eighties recollections of like well, you know, it was kind of a Dei time and they needed a pedophile and a jew so I filled both things. By the way, calculators used to be amazing. You know, they sent a thing to the moon with something that's powered by about the same computing power as a calculator. Duh, I tell you, these calculators they're too much. You know. They learned how to add tips quicker than I could ever get tips. That's right, Hey, you know, what are you going to do? And uh, you get no respect for any of it?
Speaker 4: A simple almost like your accountant. The most important parts of business were really now going to calculations. So it's not only mathematical.
Speaker 1: Boy, these computers is amazing. This is the financial genius. Jeffrey Epstein speaking in case you don't recognize the voice.
Speaker 4: But it's things that could be calculated. Reputation couldn't be calculated. I could give you you a ten on a reputation scale. At eight, what does it mean to have a measurement of your reputation? We'll get to that later, But people places like Rockefeller needed someone to say, Look, we're entering a different world where numbers and the numbers of companies. Portfolio management was going to be balanced. It was going to be statistical. Jeffrey, could you come on the board.
Speaker 1: Because the Rockefellers needed Jeffrey app Steed to teach them about money. God, what is there a better like argument for don't bang your cousins? I don't know, make it. Let me know. Email me info at O'Kelly dot com. I will extend the volimes.
Speaker 2: What the effect?
Speaker 6: In Denial of Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 9: Learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 2: Form Ochili dot com.
Speaker 3: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 2: Swanson dot com radio.
Speaker 3: Is sponsored by Wall Street, The Window Got Home and Listener's Life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, the most itivated boyce in all media. So before we get into the drones of the day, uh, let's talk about you know how they're throwing every single thing. And by the way, don't forget to wag the dog on your way out, because weird stuff is happening on Capitol Hill. Indeed, there's going to be a need to testify for Billy boy Clinton and see what he's got. I mean, He's mentioned half as much as Trump is in the files. But hey, you know, pay no attention to the facts or the numbers or the statistics because computers can't calculate us because I'm a genius and a billionaire. Anyways, you know, it is what it was, and people are getting protected. But the funny thing is drones I saw on Capitol Hill, you know, a twenty twenty four story, which again was mentioned in passing on this show, but you wouldn't know it. They had what nap up on Capitol Hill looked like testifying about something that happened in twenty twenty four where near you know, one of those Middle Eastern countries. A couple of drones started following this crazy orb and decided to shoot a hell fire missile at it, and this thing caught it like a baseball. Let it blow up, took the shrapnel with it when it decided to zip out of the view of the drones. Those are US drones near Yemen, by the way. And they showed that video in Congress today because anything anything at all, you know, Hey, let's try government shutdown a couple of days. Oh that didn't work. Let's try putting out a thing about UFOs being real. It didn't work anything to distract you from you know, Orange. Julius petteris up there on Capitol Hill in DC. The District of samaritanis by the way. But let's just check in with the news outlet. The Christian Broadcasting Network might not expect me to check in with one of their reports, but I do now and then.
Speaker 10: We have breaking news to share with you. As Reuters is reporting an Iranian drone has been shot down nearing the USS Abraham Lincoln. Let me read it directly from Reuters quote. The US military on Tuesday shot down in Iranian drone that quote aggressively approached the Abraham Lincoln aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea. The US military said, in an incident first reported by Routers, skipping down, the Iranian Shahad one thirty nine drone was flying towards the carrier quote with unclear intent and was shot down by a F thirty five US fighter jet. The US military said, all right, Billy, what do you make of this?
Speaker 11: I mean, look, the tensions are clearly high after you know, the US attack on Iran, obviously, every that's been going on in the Middle East, This is not a new enemy situation. But what is new is it feels like the aggressive nature that the Iranian regime is taking. We have to put this in the context of what is happening there inside that country, with people rising up, sighting back, pushing back against the government dominance, against the chast that we've seen unfolding there. It seems like that unrest could create a situation where the government, which is traditionally unpredictable there, becomes even more unpredictable. And a moment like this can quickly escalate if it's not handled properly. And so, of course we understand why that was shot down, but I think the bigger question is is this just a fluke or is this the start of something more to come.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the Christian Broadcasting Network doesn't take the time to bother to even ask if this actually friggin happened just because Reuter sped it out. Wait a minute, we're not supposed to trust, I thought, those of you on the right, and the Christian right especially, we're not supposed to trust any of the mainstream outlets. I mean, the Associated pressures no good. Reuters is no good, even though they're probably the only two corporations on the planet that still have enough resources to cover things around the world. That's okay because everything else is being cut to shreds. Pay no attention to it. I mean, are we wagging the dog? We could ask Seymour Hersh whose most recent substack is what comes next in Iran? The question hinges on Trump and the Iranian Army. No, Seymour again, you got it wrong. You know, the guy gets a lot of facts right, but then takes them and organizes them into you know, I see eighteen pieces of murder evidence. It's obviously a suicide. He just goes in a direction and makes a declaration regardless of the evidence that he shows you, and people still trust Seymour Hersh. I don't know. You know, maybe he's suffering from long term effects as syphlis, I mean mentally, he's suffering from something. There's some kind of delusion happening, But I can't make a diagnosis anyway. What did Trump have to say according to the AP and I mean just Trump's words, Sir.
Speaker 5: Ran Supreme Leader today, that that you have could start a regional war, give your fund that.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you say that?
Speaker 4: Of course you could say that, but the biggest was about ships in the world over there very.
Speaker 9: Close a couple of days and hopefully we'll.
Speaker 4: Make a deal.
Speaker 9: We don't make a deal, then we'll find out whether or not he was right.
Speaker 1: All right, that was a couple of days ago, and the Supreme Leader on I think it was Sunday, might have made the threat, so they asked Trump about it on a Monday. I had a new way to say that. But you know, anyway, keep your eye on Irun please because that's probably what's what's next. Just saying I don't want it to be that way. But then again, I'm thinking maybe it'll clear out some of the true believers if they actually see, you know, insane things happening, which, by the way, is security at sub stack email addresses from your substick. Look at this, there's a data breach on substack. I'll tell you anything to distract people from and I just got the email of this. Anything to distract people from the reality, which is that the DOJ literally released kitty porn. They are literally pulling back and clawing back all of that, along with all documents that mentioned Trump, so they can redact them some more. You get in big black pages and enjoy your Epstein files. And oh, by the way, keep having faith in these bastards to do anything right. Tulsea Gabbart is obviously insane because she should have had control over these document dumps no matter how they went, and here we are screw it. So you don't believe anything I tell you. I don't know why I even bother to speak, because nine months later you think something just made the news. And it's not just this JFK thing. It's just that I have three good examples of people that are completely diverse bied. I mean, if I put the three of you in a room with just a knife and no furniture, I guarantee only one of you might walk out of there. I mean, that's how much you guys are diametrically opposed to each other, and you all come to the same conclusion because you trust these assholes. All right, That's my only curse for this one, and I'm gonna close it out just so I don't start saying more terrible things, because I'm Ocelli and you're the effect. If you support what I do, and if you actually listen to what I say, good night, you are.
Speaker 12: Uncle do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 2: Oh that's interesting.
Speaker 12: Yeah, did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 12: It didn't, did it? But here o'celly dot com Radio network. Things work out a bit better, don't they?
Speaker 3: Much better?
Speaker 13: Much media is clear and understanding about the programs, The programs much clearer, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 12: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the ocelly dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 13: I agree it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea.
Speaker 3: Olly dot com revelation through conversation.
Speaker 14: Conversation did use express my caller stools there anyone else who happens to get on the air to Jelly dot com. Do not necessarily reflect reviews little Lly dot com or Jolly, and we are not responsible for getting stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 4: Thank you
Speaker 12: Episode you w