Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. What What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: He'll take what I am to.
Speaker 3: Help.
Speaker 2: Smeearman. Natalie Smeearman. Yeah yeah, let me ask you a question. Can everybody hear me? Okay? Then I don't need a mic because I have a loud voice. Yeah, I got a loud voice. Yeah. Hey everyone. My name is Natalie Smeearman. I am a uh paranormal investigator. I also investigate cryptids and all things that are strange and unusual and scare the crap out of people. And I don't really mean your mother in law. So all the things in the woods and in abandoned asylums and all the things that really creep people out, that's where I come in. So I love that stuff. I am very sensitive to spirits, and I know I felt some things here this morning which were really amazing. When I normally feel a spirit, I get very heavy, I start to be able to have difficulty breathing, and then my stomach goes into not so that happened as soon as I walked in this room. So I just want to thank the spirits here for allowing me to be here and have some time with y'all. So what I do is I'm boots on the ground. I do a lot of field research. My field research areas include here in Florida, Florida Everglades, the O'calla National Forest. I even go into the Smoky Mountains at Palashia, which West Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina, as well as Missouri. Now I'll go into, like I said, haunted museums asylums, but I'll also go into some creepy areas in the woods. You know those areas that you go into and you're like, oh God, I got a creepy feeling. That's where I run into And I say, that's where I want to be. Whatever experience happens, the better, the crazier, the better. So but when I go in there, I have the mindset to go in with an open mind. I don't go in with I'm gonna go look for Bigfoot, or I'm gonna go in and look for dog Man, or I'm gonna go find the weird stuff of paranormal.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I walk in going whatever I find, I'm going to be open to Because when you walk into a situation, or when you walk into the woods, or even an asylum. You're thinking I'm gonna I'm gonna hear paranormal or I'm gonna get grabbed or you know, I'm gonna get growled at. One thing you want to do is walk in going whatever I experience great, because then you're gonna find all the strange things happened to you that you might have missed. So, for instance, you know, just because you think something is impossible, it doesn't mean it's improbable. What you think you might know about an area or a situation, don't take that because you're gonna walk into every situation going what can happen? So what you might find is rather exciting. And that's what I'm gonna talk about today. I'm going to talk about some experiences that I've had that were really really strange, exciting, and Cheryl right over here witnessed quite a few of those because I was with her. Now, one thing that we went out and did was film what's called The Vanished and we went in march into the Smoky Mountains, and so we walked into that area exactly that what are we going to find? We're not really sure. We're actually investigating unsolved missing person cases, and you know what happened to them because they were very, very strange occurrences around these these specific two missing person cases. These are two persons that have been in the woods their entire lives and they just vanished. Why so that is premiering in January of this of twenty twenty six. But what we came across opened my mind up far more than anything I have done, researched, read, heard speeches about, or even watched on TV. And it taught me to keep a very open mind when I'm looking at something and I'm studying something and experiencing it. The one thing that we found were orbs. Every single day, every single night that we went out into the forest, we were seeing orbs. And these orbs would just appear in front of us and then beside us. We would be on a trail and we would look ahead and there would be an orb in the middle of the trail, and then we would look behind us and another orb would appear, almost watching and observing what we were doing. These orbs that were on the trail were a reddish orange, and then in the forest in front of us were these little orbs. They were blue and green and almost like a whitish blue, and they would just they were looking at us and observing us, and we were trying to film it, and we were trying to be so quiet. Then they started to disappear. Well, once we started talking again and we would laugh or crack a joke or or say something, they would appear and come closer. So we were doing these experiments in the woods of what was it? Well, then poses the question what are orbs? Then you hear questions of well, are they just dust particles? Are they, you know, pieces of lint? Or is it a bug? Well, I can assure you say that we were in the woods. It was forty degrees there are no bugs flying around forty degrees. We were bundled up, it was cold as all get out, and so we were out there going, okay, they're not bugs. I don't see anything flying around. There's absolutely no wind. So we have to take into consideration what else is it? So as we're observing them and it trying to interact, we realize they are responding to our emotion, they are responding to our movements, and so that tells me that there is an intelligent being either or behind it, or that ORB is an intelligent being looking at us and observing us. There are lots of folks in the industry that say that orbs could be spirits. They could be a cryptid that is moving through energy that's wanting not to be detected. It could be an alien, It could just be something unexplained. We have had witnesses tell us that they have seen orbs that manifest it into a bigfoot and then disappear. We have had again witnesses saying they've seen a bigfoot going transform into an orb and disappear. And so we've also heard about bigfoot cloaking. So we are not sure what these cryptids have the ability to do because we don't know. None of us are experts. I can just tell you what my experiences are, the folks that I have interviewed, and what we have come across in our investigations. Every single night that we were observing these orbs was a totally different area. So we started to interview the locals, like, what is happening in this area that are causing these orbs to appear. And it wasn't just us seeing them. There was a whole group of us as well as the locals that were saying, yes, we see these orbs on a regular basis. I interviewed a lady who has lived in the Smoky Mountains her whole life, third generation of her family that has lived there. She said that her grandfather came to the Smoky Mountains on the project to help build Smoky Mountains and the parks, and his job and his crew was to build a road, so he would have to unearth the ground create the paths, and what they came across were unmarked graves, a lot of unmarked graves, and some of these graves they unearthed, and these there were bodies in makeshift boxes and they opened the boxes. They weren't sure what it was, and there were scratch marks inside of the box. These people were buried alive or murdered. There was a lot of negative energy that they were unearthing. A lot of unsettled spirits in the area. I believe a lot of those orbs are those unsettled spirits coming and looking and observing. We were also in an area where there is known to be bigfoot encryptidactivity. Could they be Bigfoot? Could they be watching us? Observing us? What are you going to do? Then we had an experience with an orb on another path during the day and we did not see this orb with our naked eye. I had my thermal camera up. It was on the path. I wasn't exactly sure what it was, and I kept observing and it would just like dance around this leaf and I'm like, okay, what's going on? And then it danced off into the air and came right down about four feet in front of me and kept peeking in and out of the brush that was right in front of me, observing, keeping observing me. So again, this is an intelligent thing or something intelligent that is creating this and maneuvering this. So what we did on our last night is we had fun and we were like, okay, now what, let's entertain them. Who's going to go out and say we're let's go entertain the orbs. And that's exactactly what we did, right Lynn. So that's what we did. We went out and we said, let's give them a show. So we sang, we danced, we twirked, we wrapped, we were telling jokes, doing a stand up comedy, and they were loving every minute of it. They were bright as can be, completely up the side of the hill. They were all around us and then we decided just okay, let's was die down a little bit, and then they just disappeared. As soon as we got quiet, they disappeared. But that tells you something they're wanting that interaction. And the one thing that I have been told many times, and I have not experienced this myself, that if you see an ORB on your path that's dancing around that looks kind of curious, do not follow it. It could be a trap. Just stay where you're at and observe. Don't try to catch anything because you're going to fall into the woods. So don't do that. So again, when you approach this or see something like an ORB, just observe, get out your camera, record the temperature, regard your surroundings, and make sure you get it on video. So another thing that we observed in the woods, and I know a lot of people around the country I have heard this is you're in the middle of the forest miles in and you hear a metal door slam, You hear metal on metal tapping knocking, you hear metal hitting the ground, and there's nothing there. We were in the forest and it was getting dark, and we were in an area we had no flashlights on. We had no fire going. We were just sitting there and observing, and in the distance we heard three metal bam, bam bam, and we're like, okay, we're just gonna sit and observe. Then a few minutes later, two more of those knocks, metal on metal came closer. Then a few minutes later it was at the tree line knocking. We stood there, There was nothing on the therm. We couldn't see anything through the night vision. And then all of a sudden, as if a flash, a massive flash hit the forest went and like it blinded us and we're like, what was that? And we didn't see anything, And then all of a sudden, we were surrounded by orbs everywhere all around us, all different colors, and they were just watching us. And we were trying to see if we could see an crawlers, any cryptids, anything like that. Nothing was found. And then about fifteen minutes later the orbs disappeared. And then as we started to walk down the path back to where we came, because it was a few miles, something was following us, paralleling us in the forest, and when we would stop, it would stop. And we got to an area where we did stop, and we just stood there and observed, and then we started getting growled at, and then we had to leave because a massive storm blew in. But the metal sounds, I started to really do a little bit more investigating, studying, asking folks, have you ever heard of a metal sound in the woods? And we're finding there's a lot of witnesses out there about these metal sounds, these metal knocks, these doors slamming. What is it? There is all these theories of well, it could be an echo, but people believe that it could be a portal opening up. The more I dove into down the rabbit hole about these metal sounds and how they're linked to portals and the orbs, it's all started to make sense. A lot of folks who have witnessed cryptids, aliens, or even the paranormal spirits moving in and out, the orbs can just disappear. How many reports have you heard about Bigfoot? Somebody seeing footprints in the snow or in the mud, and then all of a sudden, they just stop, They're dead stop and they go nowhere Can they transform into energy into these orbs and go into a portal? Is that how they navigate so they're not seen so they're not heard, so they can safely live in amongst us and not ever be seen. Do they go into a different dimension or do they go into a whole different realm. So now we're talking about portals, and so I've asked so many people who have seen portals, tell me what your experience is. Everybody has said the exact same thing. They're in the forest looking for paranormal cryptids, and then all of a sudden they come across this rectangular shaped window like thing in the middle of the forest, and through this window type thing, they see a whole different area. They see different foliage. If you're standing in the night time, it's daylight there. I have asked, I've talked to two people who have witnessed aliens coming through there. These objects came through and they were completely black and they were just gnarled. There's other witnesses who have said that they have seen portals and actually have gone in them and step back out. Those two gentlemen within one year died of extreme cancer, immediate stage four cancers, and they died. So what I'd like to do as my next experiment in life in about a year or two is go into these forests where these portals have been seen. Get a drone and take a drone into these portals to see what they're about. What's on the other side. Is it on our planet, is it in our dimension? Is it someplace else that things are there and we don't know what they are. Is it going to get shot down? Is it going to get destroyed? Is it going to come back? How is it going to read? Now, the government and scientists say that we can't create portals here on Earth, and in my opinion, I think that's incorrect. You know, Einstein came up with a theory of general relativity. He talked about wormholes. He talked about how there's an ability of a wormhole opening up here and ending up in another universe or in another area of the world. We have heard of people talk about portals and here on Earth that they have seen windows into another dimension. We have seen certain things of in ancient times, these doorways, these old doorways that would take you, and there was ancient scripts that said that they would take them into a totally different dimension, a more spiritual dimension. Now we know, even though they're the scienceists and all of the government saying that's not possible, but we have already known people to come forward and saying yes, it is possible. In Switzerland, the CERN super glider is a massive, massive, twenty seven kilometer tube filled with these super magnets that create these particles going at light speed, clashing clashing into each other. That type of energy, that type of power can absolutely create something or destroy something. There is a scientist who came forward and saying yes, and he is from Europe, saying yes, absolutely, they have already done it. They have already opened up portals from this the sern glider. So that tells me a lot. That tells me that our governments are really working together to understand this little bit better. That tells me that there are portals in this world that can be opened up from another dimension, from another time, from another area of our world. And so do these cryptids and aliens or whatever is out there, do they use these portals to move safely from one spot to another? I don't know. That's something we are going to be really diving in and studying over the next several months and years with relic films. We're going to be diving in and trying to capture all of this on film. We're going to dive in and bring that over to you and in these films. So our goal is to share our knowledge, to share what we have experienced, what we believe is on this earth, and what we believe is going to create some sort of information highway so we can all be linked because what I experience in the forest may be different than what you experience, or you may feel like I'm gonna experience I have experienced this, and somebody in New York said, you know, I experienced the same thing. Now you're creating a bond. You're creating this theory. Where else is this? So when I heard these metal noises in the forest of the Smoky Mountains, I thought I was alone, Like, what is this? I'm finding out there's metal sounds all throughout the United States, all over people have heard this. So I want to open it up just for a second. Has anybody seen orbs? That is fantastic? Has anybody heard the metal noises in the forest? That's awesome. So we're we're all in different areas of the United States, we're all in different parts of the country, and we're all experiencing the same thing. So the goal is, let's find out what this is. I'm working with a lot of different organizations right now to bring all of this to the public because a lot of people think that they're alone in experiencing this, and they're not. If you have a story, bring it to us. So I'm working with Relic Films. I'm working with Relic Films on a brand new talk show called Beyond the Ordinary. We're going to be talking about this a lot more. I also work with gather up events where we bring a lot of these folks together and talk about bigfoot, cryptids, paranormal what's your story? And we're going to ask you what's your story because we want to hear it. We want to make sure that everybody is heard, no matter how far fetched you think it is. I promise you We've heard far, far worse. I'm also a part of the NCI team, the North Carolina Investigators I have. I'm on two podcasts, One is four Blonde, One Mystery at a Time and Paranormal among Us. And you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. If you don't feel comfortable coming forward face to face and saying here's my story, what are your thoughts? You can definitely message me and then Also, the films that we do are for information for you to look at, going this is what's out there. And my ultimate goal is to promote getting out in a nature more going on that hike, getting out and experiencing your own experience out in nature, and to become better equipped and to put that phone down, to put the laptops down, and get away from the TV and go experience what is already out there, because it is magnificent. I promise you will not be you won't be disappointed. So I'm going to open it up for questions right now. Are there any questions? Yes, yes, Cryptid is any animal that people have witnessed that is not scientifically found. So there is no DNA, there is no recorded document in the biology books so to speak. So it's not saying that they don't exist, it just means that they have not been found. There have been, There are still animals that we have not found. I'm going to give you a prime example. Adam Davis, who I film and work with. He was asked to go look at a quote unquote lake monster in northern Europe and he said, okay, that's great, I'm gonna go find this. He went out and discovered a whole new species of fish. So what was once a cryptid is now an actual animal of fish that has been documented. Yes, that would be a cryptid. And even though you know people have seen it, people have witnessed it, but nothing has been scientifically documented on it. Uh huh. Anybody else, yes, ma'am, anyone who can.
Speaker 1: Any of the oral.
Speaker 2: Experiences you know I have not yet yet? Is the question the answer? Or all of the portal experiences that I have heard of that people have come to me about have all happened in the forest. Yes, I was just.
Speaker 1: Gonna respond to that.
Speaker 3: Uh. I have done a semap what's one.
Speaker 4: Tour and we spent some time and in all a great yard riding in.
Speaker 2: The middle of Anti Florida. And I was call on video and unfortunately I couldn't get a co.
Speaker 1: Big copy of it.
Speaker 3: But one of the guys I was I was.
Speaker 2: Feeling pulled from one grade to another and I was walking back and forth and he got a video.
Speaker 3: Are you walking across? You didn't even I was walking the graveyard?
Speaker 1: So yeah, they are in the city as twelve.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic. And yes, ma'am, I saw in the.
Speaker 1: Plane and water pictures and then they.
Speaker 4: Came yeah uh huh and right and mm.
Speaker 2: And you know these are great points. And also you know, not all the time because of maybe city lights, maybe not everybody's able to see these orbs or portals. If you have an uh a f a thermal camera that will pick them up very clearly, very clearly. So that's a great point in in Tampa and over graves. Uh just uh the other day or a couple of weeks ago, we were in Missouri and we were seeing all these orbs on the hillside right over an old, old, abandoned graveyard. It was overgrown and there were a bunch of orbs there. So you know, maybe if you're not seeing, if you can get a thermal camera, if you want to go out and take a look, and that will pick up orbs when you can't see it. Mm hmm that too. Yeah. So and a lot of times you'll take pictures and to your point, these pictures will come up and some people say, oh, you know, it could be dust, it could be water droplets, it could be this, and it's like, really, there was no dust, and you know that there was no water droplets there. You know that there were no bugs. You know, it's those photographs filled with orbs.
Speaker 3: Yes, the night.
Speaker 2: If you take a photograph, you could take a photograph day or night and all so get capture orbs. Yes, sir, give a quick question. They actually show up warmer. Yeah they do. It's it's that energy, that little ball of energy and they're showing up as a warm object. It's really interesting. Any other questions, yes, Hi, Oh that's so cool.
Speaker 1: A wow. Experiences and.
Speaker 2: Gifts, Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 1: I'm like so going away, and I I believe in the gifts. Uh huh. You know it could be you know it.
Speaker 3: Squirrels or whatever, but huh, I don't feel like it. I feel like.
Speaker 2: They're taking it, like it right everything.
Speaker 3: But I guess anyway, I had a question.
Speaker 1: My first experience with the Big Club, like after listening.
Speaker 3: To a podcast this woman was on there and she's explaining her experience of she was in the woods.
Speaker 2: It almost she had.
Speaker 1: This vibration just getting in and like I was, this is like a brand new that you.
Speaker 3: So and then learning it mm hmm. I believe.
Speaker 2: That's phenomenal. I mean, and you talk about the gifting. I don't think squirrels will repeatedly gift. You know, I do believe you do have a Bigfoot family there. And you know, if they're gifting, that's a sign of appreciation because they respect you and it's almost like thank you for allowing us to be here. But I've also heard so many times that once you have a bigfoot experience, oarience, that face to face, that interaction, you continue to have experiences because they're open, you're kind, and they feel comfortable. So that is an awesome story. Where do you live? Oh wow, that's fantastic and it's a heavily wooded area and m yes, okay, I don't feel like, yeah, that's resident. Okay, they could be navigating through there. That's really in that's incredible. Yeah. So when someone gets zapped, that is an energy that is it will cause you to have an immediate migraine and it almost like it's almost like a blinding migraine and you can get physically illed as well. Now, a lot of times you'll hear about this vibration that could be the infrasound that they give off. A lot of predators give off infrasound. Uh, it is a frequency that we don't hear and it's almost a predator tory vibration. Tigers will do that. You'll get like if you're around a tiger and they start growling, you actually feel in your chest the vibration that it could be that. Okay, okay, well that's different. Okay, Well that's that's pretty awesome. That's fantastic. That's truly fantastic. Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow. Well good for you. You you're very blessed. Yes, that's awesome. Any other questions, yes, sir, Oh my gosh. So we were out in the swamp. We were doing an investigation and it was a night investigation and we were just out and about. We had a lot of different activity. But Josh was like, okay, I'm gonna just take some photographs and there was a gentleman in the swampy area with a flashlight. Well, he took a picture and the flashlight the guy was standing here, The flashlight was shining out this way, and right here was a giant face, now with a naked eye. You could not see that face on the photograph. You saw that face as if it's standing there, and it was almost as if there was a bigfoot face right there. It was profound.
Speaker 3: We were out that.
Speaker 2: You did. That's so cool. I didn't hear that, but we did hear vocalizations in the distance, and then we saw two sets of possible prints. It looked like an adult and a juvenile going into the forest that we saw that you pointed out, and so that was profound. And then we had a paranormal experience as well. Josh and I were walking down the path and I thought I saw something because it was dusk, and then Josh goes, did you just see that? And it was of a Native American in full headdress like it like it was like that, and it was like and I'm like, I thought I my eyes were playing tricks on me. And then when he saw it too, I was like, okay, like there's got to be something down there. So we walked down and this is a heavily forested area and as soon as we got to the area where that was was, there were no trees. There was just brush like tall grass, and I'm like, there's something here and it was just a heavy, heavy feeling, and so I walked forward and I'm just like in my third eye, I'm trying to just look to see what's out there. And there was a Native American woman standing by the tree with a chief, and there were three or four warriors by her, and they were watching us, and I told them, I said, we come and very respectfully and mindfully, we were here to observe, not to harm anything or destroy anything. You know, we would like to have your permission. And they were very stoic. And then we had the kids there and I asked the kids to say the same thing. And once the kids said it, this cold chill went through me, went through Josh and went through Mike like boom boom boom, and it was almost like, we're good, you have our permission, please proceed forward. And we were very respectful. But that was an incredible experience out there. So just like you know, we went out looking for the skunk apes and we had paranormal experiences. We're hearing things in the distance, heard the metal sounds, saw footsteps or saw footprints. So when you go into a place, don't assume that it's just what you think you might want to see. Experience the whole thing that the forest has to offer, whateverever area that that has to offer. Experience it because it's going to be such a cool thing. Anything else. All right, well, I want to thank you all. This was my very first conference where I spoke at and I want to thank you all for being here and supporting me. I appreciate each and every one of you. And if you'd like to follow me, I'm on Facebook and Instagram and TikTok, and I post things pretty much every day as to what podcast I'm going to be on, where things are happening, things to take a look at. It's just some really cool and fun things to have happened. So I want to thank you all so much. I appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you, Thank you all.