Speaker 1: Joining us now, by the way, is an Rock War veteran, Tony Ardeban of Why is Wolf, Gold and Silver? And you can get there going through David Knight dot Gold. We'll get Tony's take on what's happening with gold and the economy, what is coming next? Thank you for joining us, Tony, good to have.
Speaker 2: Great to be back. David, good to see you again.
Speaker 3: Thank you. It's good to see you.
Speaker 1: But you know, we have this and they had Trump yesterday, you know, changing very few hours.
Speaker 3: You know, first he's going to leave.
Speaker 1: And I was joking about it yesterday saying he needs to get up and say, I came, I saw, I ran.
Speaker 3: I heard that. That's really good. But that's going He's going to get really tough with everybody. So what's going on?
Speaker 1: Are they going to sacrifice a bunch of soldiers and to his car, guyland the tank? What do you think is going to happen?
Speaker 2: Well, it's just like you mentioned yesterday, and the whole concept of taco. You know, Trump always chickens out. That may be dangerous here because we don't know exactly who's pulling the strings here. I saw a story that even Michael Savage has distanced himself from Trump. He has to cut tight, says, somebody's whispering in his ear. And well, that's been true from the very beginning. But this seems I think even it looks like it's torturing him in some way. He's vacillating more than usual. And you go back to the beginning of this term as president, when he sworen after twenty twenty five. You know, he had that run in when they don't know what the f they're doing. Remember that when he's talking about Israeli Iran relations, and now he doesn't know. So that's that we're really in dangerous territory. I mean, as you mentioned, the cost of the war, the rise and energy prices, and I think reputation more than anything, just like our standing, how we've perceived to negotiate, whether we're an honest broker. I mean, that's long been held in question, but I don't think there's any question anymore. We can't be trusted as far as our diplomacy is concerned, and so all of that is out the window. NATO, which I don't support, by the way, because last time I checked, the Soviet Union collapsed in nineteen ninety one. So I don't think we need NATO anymore. But NATO is falling apart, and so the entire world order and everything that's built post Cold War is disintegrating, and this seems to be a push to accelerate that.
Speaker 1: Well, he's the one who's doing this. I mean, he's the one who said he's going to attack the country of a fellow NATO country. I mean, you know what happens if he attacks Greenland, which is technically Denmark's territory. We invoke the article for everybody to go to war against the attacker, with that attacking ourselves a circular firing squad for NATO. It's a.
Speaker 3: It is crazy and he is crazy.
Speaker 1: Quite frankly, Ty Cobb, as former lawyer, came out and said, folks, let's just accept the fact this guy is crazy, and.
Speaker 3: Let's invote the twenty fifth Amendment.
Speaker 2: I had a listener who sorry, go ahead, No, I just totally agree with that. I mean, I think that's going to talk about that on my show today. I don't think there's any coming back from this. I mean, it's bad when you start hoping for a democratic sweep of House and Senate so we can get these impeachment hearings underway. Yeah, and just get the investigations well, and the entire regime needs to be up into This is a terrible display of electoral consequence in this country, maybe the worst we've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, that's absolutely yeah.
Speaker 1: I had a listener who sent me an article is written by a former UK ambassador. His idea was that, look, Trump's not stupid. He knows what he's doing. He's just incredibly narcissistic and greedy. He's doing this to enrich himself and his donor owners and that.
Speaker 3: Type of thing. And I agree with that.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's looking at it and trying to as an ambassador, what are you going to do. You're going to try to figure out the psychology of these people as heads of state that you're dealing with, right, I just look at the policies and as I said, you know this back and forth. The double thing that you get from the Maga cult is that first of all, he's a forty chess master. Secondly, he doesn't know what's happening. He's being deceived by the people that he picked to be in his own cabinet, and he can't do anything about it. It's like, well, you have to make up your mind. It's one or the other. And I said, for the longest time, I said, I don't think that he is stupid. I think he's evil. I don't think he's a genius. Because this guy is a typical liar. He can't keep his story straight and he has no respect what's over for other people. That's way he keeps coming up with such absurd lies. Like we saw during the Minnesota Ice episodes. He had the people from the New York Times in there, and he was sticking to the story that he just like Christine Om, they just make up a story. Even though everybody had seen the videos of what happened. They just make up their own story as if nobody else had seen any video and had nothing to do with what was happening there. And they said, well, let's get out of the tape. I must watch it. And so he sees the tape evidently for the first time, of what happened with the shooting, and he just changes the story of the subject and moves on to something else, which is what he does on a day to day basis. Right when he's finally exposed with the lies, and they collapse. He just changes the topic and he goes starts another fight somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems that this is probably his waterloo as a narcissist, like a malignant narcissist, the likes of which we've never really seen before. And I mean, the history of why you get the term narcissists is narcisst You know, he fell in love with his own image, looking into the river and dove in trying to embrace it and drown. You know that it's always there's always a high price to pay for that sort of thinking and that sort of character. Unfortunately, we're tied to this, like the entire country because things had gotten so bad in our electoral politics. As you know, David, that the disruption that he caused was so attractive, just you know, telling the mainstream media that they're fake news and you know, even the stuff is A veteran I chuckled at the fact that he came out and said about John McCain, I like people that aren't captured, you know when he's when he made that remark, and I thought, well, that's so over the top. It would have destroyed anyone else. But people were so fed up that it was like, I'll just I'll go, I'll hitch my wagon to this guy. Just destroy this, you know, yeah, this mechanism of establishment that is choking us, and he became part of it. So now it's just this hybrid monster of establishment and narcissism and self aggrandizement and self enrichment, and it's so disgusting. I mean you, I mean you and I have distanced ourselves from this long long ago.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, I remember looking at it and thinking, you know, well, this guy is going to be a real monkey wrench into Washington, d C. You know, he's going to be an agent of chaos. And he was for a short period of time. And then what happened was he is really attached to these establishment figures. He was put in there by these establishment figures. So he became an agent of chaos to the global economy, which is really you know what we were focused on here with gold, isn't it. You know, this chaos that is unfolding on a regular basis. It's kind of interesting to watch him manipulate the markets, and we've seen a lot of market manipulation in terms of big bets placed just before he makes a fake statement, you know, and he you know, he makes a statement to move the market in one direction, but somebody made a big bet on something that nobody could have seen foreseen what he was going to say. And then he does it again in the opposite direction. Then he does it again. He just keeps doing it and getting away with it. And it turns out now that Warpete was trying to place some investments on war stocks with some people on black Rock. They refuse to do it because they could see this is going to be a legal quagmire mess of insider trading, so they refuse to do it.
Speaker 3: So who knows.
Speaker 1: Maybe he was the one who went on to these different markets, but this is the way he's manipulating the market. But the reality is Tony, is that eventually the markets are reacting to everything that he is doing. He is playing them like a fiddle. But at some point and it's we're getting there now. We just had yesterday a how nine thousand California said in La diesel is seven dollars and seventy nine cents the gallon. The reality of what Trump is doing with this chaos program is going to be in everybody's faces, and there's not any way that at that point in time, that he can come up with some happy story, or that the Federal Reserve can come up with some kind of a happy story, it's going to have a big effect. And so the fundamentals that are there, the things that have been driving gold, are much stronger now, and eventually all of this nonsense of Trump put stories out there that's eventually going to be swamped by the reality of what he's actually doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe. Just my analysis is this is some sort of misdirection. I would say, on a timeline, if we were to liken it to any other time, it would be this is a December of twenty nineteen, because if you look at the headlines coming across from Europe and coming out of places like South Korea, they're already looking at energy lockdowns, like you know, the limitations on driving, limitations on transportation.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: So if that's the case, then this has been planned long ago. This is the second act of that of some kind, and we're I think we're just seeing so much chaos and confusion goes before it, So we're trying to decipher what this means geopolitically or what the policy is here, but perhaps all along this is just choking off the twenty percent of the world's oil supply on a useless, unnecessary, unconstitutional, evil war, and then that spoil spills over into the rest of the economy and everything from their cascades into some sort of new restriction, you know, some sort of new control mechanism, which is going to be about energy. I mean, clearly there's not going to be any new energy coming online. We're not going to start. I mean, it'll take years, even if we started today to try to put the amount of output to even come close to where we were. We were like trading at sixty dollars a barrel before this. I mean an ounce of silver for a while, for months was worth more than a barrel of oil. And we're in uncharted territory at this point. I would say, you know, as far as the economy is concerned, there is no certainty. So everything is all over the place. I mean, you have I saw an article from Kitko where one of Bloomberg's analysts said, well, I think gold and silver have hit their generational peak because this is just like the seventies, and I go, no, it's not. I mean, you can look at some of the factors. I mean just on surface level. But the debt of the US was a trillion dollars in nineteen seventy nine. We're thirty nine trillion and climbing, going about a trillion every ninety days or so. All the metrics are completely different, and I would say, you know, generational, that's not even close. I mean, Turkey just sold sixty tons of gold and they just did that. They put the gold on the market and liquidated it. I'm assuming to use for all sorts of other infrastructure and necessary projects to keep their country running. You know, that's what's happening. Gold is being sold and bought. By the way, this gold. If you look at what's the infrastructure that's being built, David the most one of the most interesting things, and it's happening quietly Singapore, Hong Kong. They're not only building storage facilities, they're building clearance centers where sovereignations you know, Belton Road Initiative, all that stuff can start using these off ramps that are you know, centralized to liquidate and purchase gold bullion, physical gold through the exchange. That's the new reserve currency. So whether the price is you know, fifty five hundred dollars announced for forty five hundred dollars announced or if we go back down to fourth out, it doesn't matter. That's the new world reserve currency in this chaos because trust is being diminished from the top down at the of the United States.
Speaker 3: And isn't an interesting that's what Trump is for.
Speaker 2: But he's signing them that he's he for the first time the president's going to sign the currency. He's putting his signature on it. So isn't that interesting He's signing off on the dollar like the decline of whatever, all that was built in the modern era. You know, since Bretton Woods is being i mean controlled demolition right now.
Speaker 1: And he wants to put his face on it, can member to twenty four care gold coin. I don't want that. By the way, don't put that in wolf pack.
Speaker 2: People. You talk about grifting. Just a side note, a lot of these places will get these one ounce silver trump coins or you know, they're not coins there, they're rounds, just silver rounds, just generic and they'll sell them for two or three times the price. I mean they' will be selling for one hundred and fifty ounce too.
Speaker 3: And whatever.
Speaker 2: Don't don't buy that stuff.
Speaker 1: I've seen that in the gun stores. They've got laser engraved guns that have Trump's face all over. It's like no, no, no, no, thank you, And I like you point out they sell it at the premium because a fool and his money are soon parted.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, there, it's still a demographic that is I think future, if there is hope, there is a future. If future historians look back, there's just it. It's going to be a strange psychological study on whatever this demographic is. It's a certain age group. And then Fox News viewer they just so tuned into like it doesn't it doesn't register with them that something is wrong with what's happening, you know, like they just can't see it.
Speaker 3: Well, then the thing I love it.
Speaker 1: First, it kind of got me angry on people looking at these wars and say I voted for that, And I just want to say these people, no, you didn't. That's how stupid you are. Because he was saying he was going to do exactly the opposite. So if you voted for him, you voted for exactly the opposite. That was what he was promising at the time.
Speaker 3: Stop this. I voted for it.
Speaker 1: Nonsense. You didn't vote for any of this stuff. He has violated all of his campaign promises as well as oath to the Constitution.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we hope that they have what alcoholics refer to as a moment of clarity. I hope that that comes soon. It usually comes through pain, like paint at the pump and then paint at the grocery store. And the fact that you know, you have to decide between your energy costs and your food. I don't want that for anyone. By the way, this is unnecessary that we're even here. I mean, there's so much opportunity right now and we're just squandering it, which is again, is the tell that this is on purpose and it's some sort of trick. You know when you talk about Maga as a magician, like what Abramovich. You know, she recently said Trump is a master magician in some way, you know, and perhaps he is, at least in some people's mind.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I think Buck Henry and mel Brooks kind it right back when they created Get Smart, right, the villain guys were chaos, and you know you had to Get Smart to stop that.
Speaker 3: I think it's about time.
Speaker 1: That's that's the what we should be telling the MAGA people you got to get smart to stop this chaos. It is a deliberate program of chaos. And you know you're talking about Turkey and other places liquidating their goal for this kind of a rainy day. That's exactly what Frank Nicely was trying to get the State of Tennessee to do. In other states to do that, say, look, rainy day is coming. You know, this petro dollar nonsense, it's Fiat currency is going to blow up. You need to have some way to keep the state government going. And so let's start to accumulate gold that we can then keep for that rainy day. And yet for individuals, we may not be able to get the state to do that, but individuals still have the ability to do that.
Speaker 2: Well absolutely, I mean you can still and I think this will be for a long time to come. You can still be your own bank. Yeah, you know, thanks to Gerald Ford nineteen seventy four. I mean, it was illegal to own gold as an American from thirty three to nineteen seventy four, and those who took advantage of that have done really well. I mean, even if you started buying gold in the last three years, you've done really well, and you will do well in the next twenty It's not going away. Gold is money. It's replacing the system, and it's just it's funny like it's going back. Everything fine, like water finds its level. This experiment that we started in seventy one of the fiat currency, and of course we had the run with the petro dollar. That's over, like thet dollar system is collapsing. So everything that was built after seventy four, there's a lot of fake there. I mean, that's it's why we have a thirty nine trillion dollar deficit and then I don't know how many hundreds of trillions of unfunded liabilities, all these promises that were made that can't be kept. It's the it's the reason that things don't run the way they're supposed to. There's it's not based off of any sort of measurement of reality. It's not sound. It's unsound, and so you get unsound things when you don't have sound money. So that's all coming apart. But the rest of the world they've already moved on. When you look at bricks, whatever that is to to, you know, the the financial networks, whatever they think bricks is, which is Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, and then all these other periphery nations. They're already departed. They've departed long ago, and they're building the infrastructure. That's I think the most one of the most interesting stories if you really follow you know, the headlines outside of the mainstream, is that the infrastructure for the new system built on gold is already being built.
Speaker 3: M m. Yeah.
Speaker 1: In terms of the petro dollar, I mean, you know, the fact is that when that was put together, we're one of the big customers because we were doing a lot of manufacturing and so we were using more than we were producing in terms of oil and things like that. Now it's China that's in that position. They're doing most of the manufacturing and they're having to import oil, and so the Saudis have turned towards China. Iran is kicked out of the system that we set up. So they're going to start tolling these oil tankers in terms of Chinese yu Wan because they have to. But that is a direct assault to the petro dollars. So what does Trump do in response to all this stuff? He goes, well, the leader of Saudi Arabia is going to have to kiss my ass. It's just amazing he couldn't. It has to be deliberate. It can't be that stupid and that destructive and that chaotic without it actually being deliberate.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, we're hitched onto a very wild ride. The decline. It reminds me. You know, there was this phase in MacArthur's life, Douglas MacArthur, and you know, he'd been Viceroy of Japan post World War Two, and you know the start of the Korean War, and I'm sure you know this history. He was in his seventies, you know, it was like early seventies, and he had this moment and if William Manchester, who wrote the biography on him called American Caesar, it opens up and it talks about how his character split like a nuclear reactor, like he had a fissure and like he it's whatever happened, it imploded, and he destroyed himself by being so arrogant, Like is everything he'd built is this mythos of himself? You know, he made these statements like, oh, the Chinese will never enter the war, and if they do, then I'll drop seventy atomic weapons on Mainland, China, and people like you don't even have control of that. The president, he's trying to go above Truman's head. So this really got to him and it just reminds me of that, like whatever that phase in life, and you know, Trump seems to have hit that, and unfortunately he's president, Like we're tied to this. Can you imagine I mean just just I mean without even being critical of like politically, to celebrate Robert Mueller's death, Yeah, I think publicly as the leader of the so called free world. I mean, that's bothers them. There's no precedent for that. I don't I can't look back through history and see anybody who really had any of that sort of power using that those that kind of language publicly. I mean always there is privates, the Nixon tapes and things, but you're talking about public statement.
Speaker 1: Said when he said that, Tony, I said, well, he's just written his own quote unquote eulogy. You know, that's basically what people say about him. You know, when he dies, I'm sure people are going to bring back that line and say I'm glad he's dead.
Speaker 3: Now you can no longer hurt innocent people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you we have an eternity to quote Gladiator, right, Yeah, we have a BS artist who's running loose in a china shop. Is another but pure bull that he's doing there. Well, we have a kit Ko article here say gold is behaving like a risk asset in twenty twenty six, but d dollarization trend will drive further gains.
Speaker 1: That's a quote from HSBC analysts. We're looking at this and I think that is the case. You know, we're going to see. You know, Biden really kicked off this move away from the petro dollar by using the system as a weapon. Trump has poured that into overdrive. He's turned that whole process up to eleven on the on them that goes from one to ten. He's got up at eleven. He is accelerating all of this chaos. And of course we said that was what was going to happen. You know, we're getting close to the end of the fourth turning and they got to bring somebody in who is going to really accelerate everything very rapidly. That's why they picked Trump and put him in power.
Speaker 2: That's got to be the reason. It's only a parent thing that's had It's only explains it really, and it's shortsighted. You're going off metrics as far as price. You know the same thing with bitcoin or whatever. But did you look at the number go up philosophy. Well, if it's a time of crisis and there's war on the horizon, why isn't gold six thousand announced er all of that. Well, we mentioned this last week when we talked to me. It's doing. Gold is liquid, It's very easy to liquidate. That's the reason that it serves such a good function as money. And the system that's set up for that now has done a really good job. I mean Turkey again moved about sixty tons of goal about eight billion dollars off of their balance sheet to pay for some things rainy day fund to keep things moving. That's what it did in the face of all this with going to one hundred and twenty dollars a barrel. And that's what's happening, all these countries' entities using their gold reserves either to pivot and get into oil, because why wouldn't you. I mean, if you look, it's not going to get better anytime soon. The price is only going to go up for oil, which is bad for everybody else. But That's what the price dips reflect to me is liquidity in the face of crisis. And if you just wait long enough, you know, it's like that. What is it. I think it comes from it from Sun sou like it's a meditation. If you sit by the river long enough, the body of your enemy will float by. Just be patient with this stuff. If you're people that are so focused on price, which I'm not, I get up. I wish it would just stabilize, I hope. I wish you just stay put for a little while. That would be great because I wouldn't have to have the mental gymnastics that I do every single day to try to figure out how to run my businesses. But in the face of crisis, I think gold and silver have done remarkably well and they're going to do well in the future. It's just don't get caught up on the you know, the short term price projections are so myopic, and it doesn't make any sense that you would say, well, it's generational, this is the peak. It's not the peak. They we're just getting started.
Speaker 1: You talked about Sunshoe, and of course there's a lot of memes that you'll see all over social media of Don Shoe where they have Trump is a Chinese philosopher, and going over these.
Speaker 2: Car I forget to it. I think that you haven't you mentioned before that you don't like Sun Soux quotes. I forget that you get tired of them, or so I forgot.
Speaker 3: I know it's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never studied the guy, actually, but everybody else apparently has.
Speaker 3: And I get a kick out of the Don Shoe quotes that are out there.
Speaker 1: But winners are saying gold rises over three percent this week, but it's on track for the worst month. It's two thousand and eight, worse in what sense, worse than compared to the dollar that is just based on hopium. And that is the crazy thing that is there, I think.
Speaker 2: And again, before I go into Iraq, in two thousand and three, gold was about three hundred dollars an ounce. So if I had just bought gold this whole time, you know, instead of saving dollars, and you know, I had a savings account and I was twenty three, so I bought my first gold going into the spring of two thousand and threes when I bought my first physical gold, and I bought it from the wrong company because I won of those one eight hundred numbers on talk radio, and they really got me. That doesn't happen to my customers, but they got me because I didn't know what I was doing. But yeah, yeah, that's that is an interesting comparison. It's had its worst week or worst month. Well in compare you're right, compared to what what is the price of gold right now compared to the strength of the dollar, and then what's it done over the last twenty years.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of just transient noise that is out there, and you know, we're talking about people using it for liquidity, people like Turkey, but imagine the Gulf States. You know, they've got to have a lot of gold, and you know that they're looking at this and saying, well, our income is taking a massive hit, right and not only that, we've had our facilities have been destroyed. We're going to have to now even though our income is down, we're going to have to rebuild this stuff. Where are we going to get that money from? Well, they're going to start selling their gold. That's what we're seeing as part of this. But I'd say on the horizon, there's something very hopeful Tony. I just showed yesterday the library that Trump is going to be building, and of course, if it's real gold, he's going to be getting more gold than the Central Bank in order to build these monuments to himself. He's got a thirty foot gold statue that he wants to build of himself, and gold all over the skyscraper.
Speaker 3: So that's the hopeful future there. I get.
Speaker 2: Well, what it really surprised you if the Maga cult was started building a pyramid to make it to make his his mausoleum, you know, modern day Pierre, what it really surprise you?
Speaker 1: Shannon Joy had the best with gold. That's right, Shan and Joy had the best butt. She sees the skyscraper with a big needle on the top of it, she said, isn't it fitting that Vakstaddy's think something looks like a giant syringe?
Speaker 3: That's right, Oh that was a great It's it.
Speaker 1: Is crazy times that we're living in right now. But when I look at this, my take on all this is like, hey, it's on sale, you know it's I look at it as a good time to buy when gold is down because the fundamentals have not changed and we are fundamentally screwed. So you need to prepare for this rainy day that's coming for each and every one of us.
Speaker 2: Right, It certainly doesn't appear that way if you look at the metrics of what the role that gold is going to play in the next ten, twenty thirty years. I don't think you need to worry about price because the role that the dollar is going to play has a big question mark over it. And I don't think the dollar is going to zero, but I do think it's going to digital. I think this is part of the controlled demolition, creative destruction. This is part of that chaos that ushers in. You know, the problem reaction solution. You know, they create the problem, We have the reaction. They already have the solution here it is. It's this new digitized off ramp system, stable coin, public private partnership thing, whatever that is. At least that's the plan. That doesn't mean that's how it's going to go, because again, all my intel and everything that I see is the world's ramping up to use gold as a metric of storage of value physical because we live in a post trust era. This is not nineteen forty five anymore. This is not the liberal world order or whatever Biden talked about, that is being scuttled. This is being this is being destroyed, and then something else is going to take its place. And I do think the opportunity here for people that are paying attention is to realize that one all of these plans, that doesn't mean that they actually succeed. You know, what was the plan of COVID nineteen eighty four? Really? What was that? Was it a test? Was it? Did they think that they were going to get more out of it than they did? Did they? You know, they do a hurry up offense on the Great Reset. It's an unknown, but they certainly are doing something. Again, it's this, this is an extension of COVID in some way, and that's that's another attempt. Again. The world moves in different directions. It's hard to control that. And I think the people that Davos and the claud Swabian types, they definitely want to have that top down control grid. You know, even the Bank We've talked about this for years, but the Bank of International Settlements, you know, having a clearing house of some you know, all the electronic tokens and the unicoin from the imf all that that is the plan, that's the blueprint, but is it reality because we keep the world keeps going back to what worked before this system. And I think that's probably what's going to be the big battle ahead is what's real, what's fake? What truly has value? That's what's coming on. That's what's coming undone. I think in this next you know, one to one to five years is I agree.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: And when you look at how Trump is ramping up the surveillance state, the police state, artificial intelligence, and how they're putting in digital ID and the name of protecting kids and everything, you know that always come up with some kind of a mcguffin, but it's always heading in the same direction. You know, whether you're talking about climate change, well we need to have some kind of a way to track everybody's energy usage and how much food they consume and how much they travel and so forth. So we've got to have some way to track everything. Or you talk about a pandemic, well we've got to have a way to track people's movements and whether or not they've been vaccinated. It's always about tracking and surveillance, and we keep seeing these things come back all those things are going to push people towards a system that is physical as much as possible, that is outside of this digital system. Because the digital system is people are rapidly coming to the understanding of what this thing has been set up for. It really is a net, It really is a web to trap us, and people are going to try to increasingly get outside of this in any way they can. That physical reality is another thing that people are going to be looking for. I've got a couple of questions here for you, Tony. This is from Jason Barker. He says, as Tony considered adding other metals like platinum to wolf Packs as things get harder to.
Speaker 2: Source, I actually have. I've talked to Yuka about that and thought about and I'd like to know from the audience, you guys want to write me if you if you are a wolf Pack member, if you'd like to see platinum, let me know. I think that's one of the medals that it doesn't get enough play. As a matter of fact, you know, I don't pay enough attention to platinum because I get so you know, focused on the gold and silver movement through the shop, and then I'll look up and for years, platinum was always right under a thousand, and then I looked up and it's double, and it's like, when did that happen? You know that platinum just all of a sudden, just had its moment, and I think it finally caught up. And I think what's part of it is the paper markets that were destroyed, and believe me, they were I mean, and we still got a long way to go, but the entire paper system of contracts that happened after the tariff announcement at the beginning of twenty five that I think affected everything, and it started to affect platinum, which is again there's a precious metal, it's rare. So platinum has a lot of usage too outside of just being a monetary metal. You know, the catalytic converters and other electronic components and other things like that. So yeah, I think platinum would be a good play, especially in small quantities. And it's the same as you know, gold and silver is being liquid so as far as being able to turn in and recognizable, So platinum would be a good I think, a good store of value. I may do that.
Speaker 1: It's so expensive perauns that you can get a really tiny piece of it. You gotta be careful about it, I guess. But angry tigers also got a comment here, Anger tigers. Then he says they're buying opportunities right now. Gold will go down a little bit because of margin calls. People need liquidity and they'll use gold for that. I agree, and that is even countries are going to be looking for that. I think the Gulf States are a real driver of that. I think the truth is going to come out eventually that they are big, they're trying to liquid it. What else are they going to do? I mean, they don't have much there except for their oil generation. We take a way their income stream. They're going to start liquidating wealth. And I imagine these people have got a lot of gold.
Speaker 2: Which I think is again it's a buying opportunity because if you look at the long term metrics, everything here checks out that the world's going to use more gold, not less. There's gonna be more storage of it, not less, and that will increase the price. I mean, especially when you look at what's gonna happen to the dollar. There's so much it makes me chuckle. When they have these commentators will say, well, you know, we got these interest rates, and they're gonna stay put for a while. It looks like there's not gonna be a lot of interest rate movements. Yes, there will be. They're going to lower rate, They're gonna there's gonna be what Larry Laparde calls the big print. They have to do one.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's we're Oh, they've already started, They've already started creating money. I saw an article behind that the other day. They said this is you know, they've started ramping it up.
Speaker 3: Quietly.
Speaker 2: Nobody's talking about this because got the war that's happening. Yeah, they're exactly right. It's not only the war. But I think as we get closer to the midterms, and perhaps politics isn't even real anymore.
Speaker 3: Perhaps this is all just a show.
Speaker 2: And uh and I and I'm open to that possibility. It's hard to even cover politics anymore. It seems so fake. But at the end of the day, we do have the midterms coming up. You know, it's always the you know, James Carvil, is the economy stupid? You know, at the end of the day, I think they may try to do something that looks like we're just doing great, and the market always responds to cheap you know, debt and liquidity, and you know, fake entering the system. It always props up that the euphoria or whatever you see in the markets, they always respond. So I think we probably will see some sort of announcement on some big cash injection. Maybe not the big print just yet, but it's coming. I mean, they're they're going to look at the unfunded liabilities and everything that we have to take care of, all the deficits that we're running. And even with you know, even if you get Palenteer to audit everybody, you know, you still can't extract enough to pay the bills, Like we pay a trillion just to service the interest on the debt at this point a year. And I mean, all these numbers are absolutely unsustainable as far as which.
Speaker 1: Is another reason why they're going to force the interest rates to go lower even in the face of inflation. You know, they're looking at it and saying, you know, they're going to get into the stagflation thing, just as we saw in the nineteen seventies with the OPEQ called embargo. As I said from the very beginning, this is much much bigger because this is twenty percent of the world's supply. The Opek embargo was like fifteen percent of the US supply, and that became it because of global markets that percolated through for everybody.
Speaker 3: And this whole idea that the straight of.
Speaker 1: Hormuz is Europe's problem and they need to solve it, it's just idiot, beyond belief. We all participate in a global market. Just from the standpoint that even though they're pulling the oil or gas out of the ground here in the United States, there's still have an opportunity to sell it to somebody in another part of the world at a much higher price. That's where it's going to go, and so we're going to have to compete against that in order to keep it here. That's why domestic prices are going to go up. It doesn't matter if we are a net producers of oil and gas. This is part of the flaw of Trump's perspective on the trade deficit, as he ignores the budget deficit. But the budget deficit and all this interest rate stuff that's going to come back and hit us. And we know we're only about a month into this thing. We've are you seeing prices of fuel go up very rapidly, but it's going to continue to percolate through the entire economy everything. It's like a value add attacks. And we haven't seen the secondary and tertiary effects of this yet, but we're going to see it, and we're going to see big inflation that's going to be there. That's why it's early days and why nothing has stabilized yet. We haven't really seen the moves that are going to be coming, I think in gold and.
Speaker 2: Silver or anything else. Yeah, food, you name it, yeah, food, everything, And you know it's sad.
Speaker 3: David.
Speaker 2: When I ran for Congress, it's thirteen years ago, and I remember sparingly using the phrase America first because I remember, you know, I'd read history and I understood there was dynamite in that phrase. That was almost it was foreboden, like you weren't really supposed to say that. It had all these connotations of anti semitism and racism, xenophobia and all this stuff that I wasn't clearly wasn't animated by those things. I was animated by the principles of having a republic and you know, of prosperity and freedom. And it's sad when you have the Iranian president writing an open letter to Americans saying, you know, asking, is this America first, like using that phrase by the Iranian president, because we have such a funhouse mirror version of that now. And part of what's being destroyed is not only the liberal world order and the financial system that we built post World War two and all that peace dividend, but our national politics too, David, are being destroyed, like we're We've made all of these arguments that that you know for nationalism and things that would have worked. We're making those things unacceptable again. But we're burying them. Like Kruschtev said, you know about what communism was going to do to the West, and we will bury you. We're being buried under whatever the hell this thing is. And I think to you, if you look at the markets and you're judging prices or you're judging reality based off the past, you're already wrong. I'm wrong because I have to do that my mind does I human beings do pattern recognition. But I look at this and I say, I don't know, but I do know that whatever is happening in the future is not going to be based off of what was done in the last fifty years. It's going to be a new system, new pricing models. What we are, ladies and gentlemen, We're in price discovery, that's what we are. We're in reality discovery at this point. Is this is something that it's not going to be over in a week. I hope it is. I hope I'm wrong. I hope that this goes away and that maybe we can go back to some sort of normal sea. But we haven't been normal for years and years, So is it any surprise that we reached some fresh new nightmare that's been trust upon us.
Speaker 1: Well, you know Trump, I haven't played the clip yet, but I've got a clip here of Trump saying, you know, we can't be bothered with what's happening in America.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: We got wars to fight, I mean, his priority now. And the thing that is so concerning about this is that people don't really seem to understand that this isn't even asymmetric war that Iran is fighting. This is asymmetric economic war. This is really economic warfare that they're conducting. They just need to hang on and keep firing missiles, and they're doing that and keep Trump hooked into the Tar baby. And as long as they do that they can do economic warfare against us, and that's really what is happening right now, and it is that's just getting started. It truly is going to be something that is huge in terms of economics, and they don't need to deliver nuclear weapons to everybody. They can weaponize the economy by just shutting that stuff down. Or if he goes in and decides that he's going to try to bomb them back into the Stone Age, they do the same thing to the other countries that are there, and then what that's going to do is going to bomb the entire world back into the Stone Age.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. Yeah, once you've started this, there's almost no good play and you can't. But you're going to take out Iran. You're going to use what are you going to put, you know, three or four hundred thousand ground troops in to secure that country. It's three times the size of Iraq. I mean, it's madness. And that's the only thing that can really describe it other than that it's a plan to use it as a backdrop excuse for more social control, you know, more more more top down change, just like COVID was and you know, as far as like there is no victory here. And you're right, the Iranians they don't have to have a nuclear weapon to take down the West. They just don't surrender. If you don't if you don't negotiate, you don't surrender, and you just and you stay there and you just this ice you know, this this thorn, this ice horn, you can't get rid of on the face of the American Empire. You weaken not only our standing, but the entire economics system and the Petro dollar all that is on the docket for destruct And so I'm with you, David. Either this is this is like, this is all the way around.
Speaker 3: Good just said, you're either hammer or envil.
Speaker 1: I think with the hammer there at the endvil and they can take the blows and they're just they're going to keep doing it. And what is going to happen is it's going to be this massive economic warfare. So how do you prepare for economic warfare?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 1: I think it is getting real and getting real gold and roll silver physically in your hands. That's about the best thing that we can do to prepare. It's going to be a difficult time for everybody, but I really do believe that personally and so do your own research. But that's the way I see it. I got to call it the way I see it. And so thank you so much Tony for coming on. Is there anything you want to tell us about Wise Wolf that right now that's changing.
Speaker 2: Besides the world, well nothing is really changing, but you know, we we live those principles here at wise Wolf and wolf Pack them and this is what we do, and we you know, we're building more infrastructure to be able to serve people whether you're buying or getting into the market you need to liquidate. We serve both of those functions, and I think that will be that will be our our Our rais on debt, if you will, for in the next ten or twenty years, and hopefully I'm still around for that. Until you know, Pallenteer comes, it leeps my company away. But I think it's it's a good feeling when you say you have a transaction with someone, maybe they come and work on your AC and you hand them a tenth ounce gold eagle. You know, there was no banks, There was no banks involved. And I did that with my locksmith. You know, my locksmith came over here in North Texas and put some new dead bolts in for me and a magnet lock on my front door for security, and he got paid in a gold eagle. You know, that's the kind of transactions I think will happen more and more in the future. I agree not only with that with things like bitcoin too, but that that physical U transaction outside of the system decentralized. It reminds me of what I'm sure America was like, you know, one hundred plus years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, absolutely, Yeah, that was so pointing out. You know, we haven't had a president write his signature on the on the thing, you know, since eighteen sixty one when they started doing the paper stuff. It's like, yeah, go back and look at Lincoln, and we got somebody even worse than Lincoln.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: It's it truly is amazing to see what it was.
Speaker 2: A thoughtful tyrant. I mean, he wrote the Gettysburg dreg I mean, you imagined you know this. It was funny. I studied Trump for years before he ever ran for office, and I was always intrigued, you know, the art of the deal. And there was one book that he wrote called Think like a Champion. Somebody got it as a gift for me in nine and if you open that book, and David, I remember this. It's been years, but I remember the opening chapter was it's not obviously it's not Trump talking, it's the ghost writer, but he probably had a say in it. But he was like, the one of the main things that he was optimistic about, even in the face of the two thousand and nine downturn and the housing crisis, was at least oils at forty dollars a barrel. He's like, that gives us a chance to work our way out of this. That I remember that book, and it came to mind the other day when he's just willy nilly, you know, taking oil to one hundred and twenty dollars a barrel and who knows where else, you know, So that's the opposite play. We're clearly that, yeah, we might have had a tyrant in Lincoln, but at least d he was thoughtful.
Speaker 3: Could have been worse. It could be worse. It could be like the embargo.
Speaker 1: And so now we got the Trump oil embargo to take place of Opeck. It is truly amazing what we look at, how this is shaking out. Thank you so much for joining us, Tony, you appreciate, thank you your support of this program again, go to David Knight Gold. I'll you let Tony know that you came to them through us, and really do appreciate what you do and what you're offering there in terms of that unique service allowing people to dollar cost average, the savings that they put into physical gold and silver to get outside of this system as a hedge against this asymmetric economic warfare. Thank you so much. Tony appreciated the common man. They created common Core. They've dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, not sophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 3: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 1: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us, financially. Please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com