Speaker 1: Oh bed of that Star.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to Night and today we bring back somebody we haven't known. The ship had on the show and it seems like forever and it's time to we rectify this.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Welcome the Great, the Powerful, the Grimbowski. How the fuck are you, brother?
Speaker 3: Pretty good man?
Speaker 2: You live in the dream, absolutely living the dream.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I feel like we haven't spoken in so long. Give me the rundown, give me the updates. Last time we spoke, you were were you traveling the country to haunted sites and doing some content in that regard?
Speaker 3: No, just just around my area, okay much uh, nothing nothing currently. It's just it's too cold. Indiana sucks, like you can't go outside, Like it's just it's frigid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel that. I feel that. But as far as the content goes, what you've been up.
Speaker 3: To, ma'am. Honestly, there for a while so like I had a bunch of like personal things kind of happen, so I've had to like completely like slow down and stop altogether. So like here and there, I've been able to do some different things. But for the most part. What I was really doing was I was developing a audio book for the show, and basically it's conspiracy fan fit, a little bit of events that have taken place and this and that, but then also kind of, you know, just my own little fun twist on it, just kind of playing off as if more or less the theme is like, okay, so there'd be like a secret group more or less that's kind of infiltrating the government and trying to get into different different things, big pharma, military, tech industries, like all these different things. And then on top of that, I've been held with having you know, other podcasters you know, do little scripts and record those as well, so I can put them all in and then once it's all said and done, so like each episode is like its own chapter, and then when it's all said and done, there will be thirty three chapters. And then I'm going to try to turn it into an actual physical book. And it's called the Big Rambowski's Conspiracy Handbook.
Speaker 4: That's really cool. Yeah, that sounds really neat.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what's the I'm very uh out of the loop when it comes to audiobooks versus paper. I understand the obvious differences on that, but as far as trying to put together things in an audiobook style rather than going towards printing paper first, what's the some of the nuances there.
Speaker 3: I'm just kind of like you know, creating different different scripts for different episodes and then adding like little little things like like, uh, I'll have episodes where I'm doing like like reports, so like the Resistance is basically like the group that's trying to you know, get all of the the overall crap out of everything and trying to expose the you know, all these entities for what they really are, and you get like these little things of like little reports like daily weekly reports of this is what we did, This is what the Resistance did. You know? We have this uh you know operator at this location and he's given out this information and all this stuff. So like that was like kind of like one of the big things I was working on, and I was doing that out of my car.
Speaker 1: So it was like found footage reports almost like after action reports that you're reading as a portion of the audiobook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. It's like there's no video to it or anything, and you know, I edited out I edit everything to where like my voice has like its own like filter on it to where like it sounds as if like you are are listening to some sort of like old timey like radio or or something in that in that regards. So like it's been pretty cool, it's been pretty fun. I haven't been able to update it in a while. So you know, the last thing I currently did was with Spirit Animal and the episode with h Randy Bauer, and you know that's completely something completely different, But I mean that episode that we just did. I don't know if you know who Randy Bauer is.
Speaker 1: The name's familiar, but I don't think I've ever actually had the pleasure older gentlemen.
Speaker 3: So yeah, he is. He's a sixty six and he lives in Minnesota up towards like the northern point of Minnesota. But he has been having bigfoot interactions.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, very cool and.
Speaker 3: Like after talking to so like I talked to this dude for like an hour like the like a couple of days like before we even record it, and like I was just completely mind blown, Like it completely made me think differently about how everything with bigfoots and like what we what we think about them? Like I don't I don't think like it's the missing link, you know, I don't think that it's these things that just are living here and stuff. Like I am one hundred percent on board with the fact that they're interdimensional. They do not live here. They come here, and you know, like Scott Pace.
Speaker 2: I was just about to bring up Scott Pace. So you talked with him too.
Speaker 3: No, I have not, but I've I've listened to I've listened to him on like all the all the shows on here, bro I will connect you.
Speaker 2: He's a home.
Speaker 4: Is that the one with the ones in her the living in his house?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what I thought, Okay.
Speaker 5: And then we just had somebody else though that we just spoke to timfoil Tales.
Speaker 4: Maybe somebody we.
Speaker 5: Just talked to just was talking about how they don't believe that Bigfoot is here. It was him because you remember, we're talking about interdimensional that there was no proof of, like they haven't really found a body or anything, and so it'd make more sense that they're interdimensional than actually like physically present here.
Speaker 3: And like this dude is like having them inside of his house too. There's like so many connections between him and Scott and the things that are going on between them. Both of them are hunters. Okay, yeah, so they know the land, they know that. Oh hey, when I'm out here, this is how things go, this is what I know to look for. And then he starts finding different anomalies. And then so like, uh, the dude who was like in charge of Monster Quest the TV show. Yep, So he's been up there and there's been like a whole book that's been written about him, like they could they call it the Skinwalker Ranch of the North, and he had he added me to a private page of his I think it's called like Randy's Bigfoot Research or something like that, and like starts showing me like all the evidence that he's actually getting and it's wild. Dude's been gifting him jars of peanut butter. Okay, jars of peanut butter.
Speaker 1: Why is it every animal in the wild get down a peanut butter.
Speaker 2: That is the ship.
Speaker 3: But now but now, get this. He takes these jars of peanut butter and he goes out there and he has a different gifting spots. Okay, takes the lids off of him, peels the paper off, puts the lid back on, and then he sets them up on a tree. So he's like, you know the difference between an animal gets this and when the sasquatch get this, because when the animals get it, the jar is destroyed. It's there's bite marks, there's all the things, and the inside of the jar has still got a plenty of residue left over it. When they get it, the jars come back like you put it in a dishwasher. Oh shit, completely clean. And then on top of that, they're taking the lids and they made a triangle on the like a big triangle on the ground, and they're putting them in their color coordinated.
Speaker 5: Huh Okay, I really want to talk to this guy now, Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: He's a talker and he'll sit there and talk like he's had all these things. So, like I said, him and Scott a lot of similarities. So, like one of the things that Scott said is like he started going out there and he started singing, and he started getting a bunch of you know, things happening when he was singing. Same deal. Randy. He is he owns his own like music recording company there in Minnesota and stuff, and he's like always been a singer in a band and everything. So like he started going out and he started doing that. So a little thing is a lot of people always have like, you know, bad smells when like they're around and he's like, it's not real. The smells aren't really it's all in your head. They're putting these things into your head how I don't know, but he goes, this is how I know that they're doing it. He was out there with a group of people and when he was started singing, like the whole forest calmed down, everything got real silent. But when he stopped, all the other guys besides him started getting the real pungent smell. And when he would start singing again, it would go away. And he was able to keep doing this, keep doing this, keep doing this. Now here's another thing that's really really weird about it. We're now somehow bridging the gap between this and the paranormal. And what I mean is so like when I go and I do investigations and whatnot, like I'll take a digital voice recorder with me and I will have that on me and I will look listen back for EVPs. He's getting EVPs from them as well.
Speaker 1: So real quick for any of our cult members are listening that may not be too familiar.
Speaker 2: Explain what a EVP.
Speaker 3: Is electronic voice phenomenon.
Speaker 1: So we're talking about like a not a spirit box or what that's called, where it's basically like a radio you go in and do ghost hunting and you hear shit, that's not what we're talking about here.
Speaker 3: No, like you could get like so like most of your phones, like you can go when you can have the voice recorder app same thing, you can use that and you can you can get you know, EVPs just doing that for some reason, when you're recording something digitally, you start picking up sound that you don't audibly hear, right, And he was sitting there having a conversation in the woods and so like he lives on forty acres of land and behind him is eighty acres of state land, but it's landlocked between a bunch of different old farmers. He's like, I don't even talk to these farmers, Like they don't know nothing about what I do out here. There's no way for anyone from the public to be able to get to this land without going through one of their properties. I'm the only person that hunts back there. No one else does, and that brings me in another thing. He was sitting there saying, because like there's a whole bunch of people out there, and I mean, I guarantee you can think of a ton of them off the bat that when they go out doing these bigfoot searches and stuff, like they take their AR fifteen's with them and this and that and what do they not usually get interactions up when they're out there, right? But it's because they know better now.
Speaker 1: And I don't know Randy's story, but I remember Scott was telling us he was out in the woods hunting the first time he had an experience with this. And I mean, granted, a hunting rifle and an AR are different, I understand that. But he wasn't out there with I don't want to say murderous intent, but he wasn't out there like strapping up for combat. He was out there to harvest a deer. I'm assuming Randy had something very similar.
Speaker 3: He had lots of them, and like he's had encounters to where literally they are this close to his face.
Speaker 4: Can he see that or are they like not visible?
Speaker 3: He has seen them, He has seen them walk out of portals. M he has like I said, like he has found different types of structures. So like one of the big things that people always find are like the exes. Well he's also like Randy, they're talking to him via the mind called it mind speak, and again that just is like that makes a lot of sense when like different people are having the same kind of things happen to them. And so like they're telling him like, hey, these xes, these are not you know, uh, they're they're boundary markers, and that's why we put them there. But not like boundary markers for like you and I, not boundary markers for them either, boundary markers for the other cryptids that live in the woods that we know nothing about, even they know nothing about humans than us, us humans nothing about them.
Speaker 4: And then marking their territory pretty much.
Speaker 3: Not really marking their territory. They're marking it so these other things don't go further.
Speaker 1: So they're doing it to protect the other cryptids from being discovered by humans.
Speaker 3: Well that or to protect us from the other cryptids that are out there. Wow, And like he even will have he's got pictures of stuff where he'll wake up in the morning and he'll go outside and he'll have little things x'es all over in front of his front door. They've also been gifting him numerous deer skulls and other animal skulls. And I think like one of them looks like it's like it's really big. It's way bigger than a deer. It's almost like a moosehead, Like it's so big shit, And like he's got a whole like little tiny like I don't know, maybe like a little eight to ten foot trailer, you know, flatbed trailer that he has sitting back there, that he his whole thing is covered and they put him on his doorstep.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: So he acknowledges the Bigfoot to be a good or kind entity, right, because you'll hear that a lot of in the same squaanched community. Half of them believe that they are evil in their monsters or you might even hear them be called demonic or nephelimic. And then the other half believe that these are very good nature, you know, of the forest creatures. Some even believe they're in the angelic realms. There's two very split decisions as far as this goes. Randy is of the belief that they are positive creatures.
Speaker 3: For the most part. They don't they don't do anything. He's had some bad things happen to him, like I said, like he's had them inside of his house so much so that one time he came home, the house has completely locked up, Like he lives out in the middle of nowhere. And he when he got in there that night, he went to go to lay down for bed, and like he got in his bed and he was like he first of all noticed that his bed was soaking wet, like to the box spring soaked, and then it had an awful smell with it too, And then he realized, this is piss.
Speaker 2: The Bigfoot's pissed in his bed.
Speaker 3: Dog Yeah, and like he could he couldn't figure out why picks. Then he started thinking about it. One of the times he had been out there, he was by one of the structures that he came across, and he just so happened to go and he just took a leak pretty close to it, to this structure, not on it, but pretty close to it. And he said that the younger ones are the ones that seemed to be more mischievous, and that we'll sit there and do these things. So, like I said, he had all that he said, I couldn't sleep in my bed that night. So he went sleup on the couch, grabbed his clothes for the next day, brought them out in the living room, set them down to the next morning. He wakes up. His clothes are completely soaked, wet what so like. He ended up he had to go went back out there. When he did his gifting, was like, hey, I'm so sorry, Like, I you know, my bad. I didn't mean to, like, you know, let's kind of go past that. He hasn't had it happened since, you know. Another thing, he had came home one night and no one was home. It was all locked up, he was dark. Out he went and he had gotten to the kitchen and he had put his hand on the kitchen table to move his brand new laptop that he had gotten. Well, the laptop was all like wet and sticky, and he was like, what the hell? And then he turned the light on and there is a popsicle that had been opened. The popsicle was melted and everything all over the laptop and the stick was on the whole opposite side of the table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought that was gonna go a whole different direction scene. I thought like, hold, are you telling me that the sand squatch done gooned it out and like left the stickiness all over. I thought we were going, okay, a popsicle got you? Okay, Okay, So that's wild.
Speaker 4: I mean did they destroy it? Because he was talking about.
Speaker 3: Them like he couldn't he couldn't figure out other than just like he just believes that the young ones are just kind of mischievous and they will sit there and they'll they'll do they'll do pranks. So like he'll have like you know, banging on like the side of his house this and that they'll they'll mimic, you know, the sounds of humans, like he had one time he was sitting at home by himself, and like he heard like a bunch of banging and he was like, it's nine o'clock at night, who's banging on my door? And like he couldn't he was like, okay, So he starts walking and all of a sudden, like he hears like a woman's voice say three times brandy, real real loud, and he was like, oh, there is someone here. And he gets to the door and there's no one there, but yet he's having like where you can get huge handprints and stuff all over the side of his house. He's had you know, people that come to record at his place and they also have experiences. He's had twenty eight different people come there who have all had experiences of seeing stuff, hearing things. He has a little camper out there for like band members to like stay in at night, and they're having like the whole entire camper like shaking back and forth, pounding on stuff to where like a couple of windows end up getting cracked because like the bangs were like so hard on it. It's absolutely wild some of the things that he's had out there. And like I said, so like he was he had to stop taking his rifle out there, and then that's when he started getting more interactions, is when he stopped doing that. He's like, I still take my pistol with me because there are bears, there are cougars, there are wildlife out there that I need to be able to protect myself from, but like they have to be up close and personal for me to be able to, you know, successfully take them down. A rifle on the other hand, that's a different story, Like you're gonna hit something along range with that, right, So he stopped doing that, and then he started, you know, going out and talking. Like I said, he was gifting them, you know, peanut butter apples, things like that, which another thing. So these gifting spots, he's not always just doing food. He's also leaving other things, little trinkets, dice, wooden blocks, little uh, the little circular glass marbles that you use, not marbles, the same things that you would use in the game. What's it called mancala or whatever.
Speaker 2: I know, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they're called because growing up, we call them Indian tears, and I'm pretty sure that's not okay to say, so I know the thing you're talking about though.
Speaker 3: Right, But like he would do that, and he'll go and he'll rearrange them into different patterns, and then he'll be like, what can we what can you do with this? And then he'll take a picture of it so he knows how he left it, and then when he comes back, it's completely different and it'll be a completely different design. Now the whole whether or not they're good or evil part. Now here's another thing that's interesting. Anytime he takes the stuff and he puts it into the design of a cross. They don't fuck with it. They destroy it. They really they will not do anything. But like they'll end up taking like the dice and they'll flip them all over to where it's six sixty six. Oh, I don't know if that's mischievous or or what the deal is. But like he goes, I've never I've never felt threatened by by them, like they're gonna hurt me or anything like that. And so you know, it's it's hard to it's hard to say.
Speaker 1: Really that's very very different than Scott pays the stories because he believes these are something akin to angels, right, and so when you hear this, we're like the sound of the cross and they tear it down.
Speaker 2: That's that's wild. And then the dice with the six is not like you said that.
Speaker 1: It could be the younger ones they're being mischievous and just kind of playing a prank or something.
Speaker 2: But see, this is there's so many different opinions.
Speaker 3: Yo has.
Speaker 2: He's had the experience with dog men do.
Speaker 3: On camera. The camera caught some very strange things that he can't explain. So he used to have a bunch like trail cams out there and a lot of the times the trail cams end up getting pulled down face down or turned to where their they're backwards, where like you can't see anything, and then the batteries are drained and the SD card is wiped clean. Not even a picture of him setting the camera up. M okay. So one of the times he took a camera out there and he said, I want you guys to make this camera no longer work at all. He came back a day or two later, check the camera. The camera's face down, batteries, Uh, completely dead, SD card is wipe clean, and guess with that camera no longer or does really no longer works.
Speaker 4: That's weird.
Speaker 3: It's very very weird. It's very very strange. Like I said, like he's got so many things just like going on happening out there, and I'm just like, bro, you're only twelve hours away.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm gonna say.
Speaker 5: I was like, if you're not that far, you should go out. She I mean, we've been inviting cross the country.
Speaker 1: Don't even Scott has invited us to go camping on his family land to meet the Sasquatch for years.
Speaker 2: That invitation has been open. And I want to take them up on it.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, my brother was slaying some deer Cassachi National Force this past hunting season. So if I go out that way, I wanted to be during hunting season because like apparently the deer are just plentiful out that way, But I don't know. One of these days I want to. But then I also hearing these stories. I want to get Scott and Randy on the pot of.
Speaker 5: The That's what I've been sitting here thinking about it. If they like talk, yeah, I talk at the same time and talk about their different differences and similarities, would be a very interesting thing to listen to.
Speaker 2: The first hand account Bigfoot debate.
Speaker 4: I'm writing it down right now.
Speaker 1: Because Scott believes that these are, like I said, of the angelic realm. He even quotes portions of the Bible to signify this. And you know what a chaffon is or so far, it's a it's like two ram horns that are made into one horn with one mouthpiece. And in the Hebrew culture, these were blown to crush the walls of Jericho from the Old Testament, so and it's traditional Hebrew and Jewish things. But he says that he got together with a couple of other bigfoot. I don't want to call him bigfoot truthers, but like for lack of let's call them that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sasquatch enthusiasts, and all of them have, by their own emission, first handcounts of these creatures. They went out to the desert and they blew on one of these things, and allegedly ten different clans of Sasquatch showed up because they heard the battle cry. They were coming to help out the humans in need. And I'm like, wait, what So to hear the stories of them tearing things up and then to hear this, it's like, I wonder if there's different plans.
Speaker 4: I wonder Fay.
Speaker 1: I mean it could be something of the fay who says the fairies are gorgeous. They might be giant, hairy, smelly creechers.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 5: Well what does he say they look like? Well, I guess this is a question. We can just ask him. I have him on But I'm like, now I'm curious. I'm like, are they what.
Speaker 3: We believe the same thing that everybody else reports anywhere from eight to ten feet tall, you know, big brown, very bulky, very you know, very strong looking. They got like the cone kind of shaped head, a little bit different than you know, my sighting here that I had when I was sixteen. But nonetheless, and like something else that he pointed out was a lot of you know, these shows and stuff, they are just shows and they're just strictly entertainment and there's not any really truth behind them. So like you know, like there was that show was like finding Bigfoot or whatever, and they're like going out there and they're hooping and hollering and they're taking big sticks and they're smacking them on trees, and.
Speaker 2: That one dude cracked me out.
Speaker 1: This dude's like three hundred pounds just sitting there talking to the camera this and this, and you just hear a bird in the background that's a squatch, and it's like.
Speaker 2: Bro, come on now.
Speaker 1: At that point I thought he was committing to the bit, but as the episode went on, it's like, no, no, he believes what he is saying right now.
Speaker 5: I mean, but crows are crazy, Like Ravens. Excuse me not, Chris, Ravens are insane. If you've ever listened to them, like go to TikTok and listen to the ravens. They have such a wide range of different sounds.
Speaker 4: And mimics they can make.
Speaker 5: I think I think it's like anywhere between like one hundred and two fifty or something different sounds because they can talk just like their owners to the point where they can't.
Speaker 4: You can't tell who's who.
Speaker 2: They're like parrots.
Speaker 4: Oh they're better than parrots. You about ravens.
Speaker 5: You cannot tell their voice. You cannot tell the voice from Like if I had one that I raised right now and I spoke and I was like, hey, it would say hey, just how I say it, exactly to the pitch and everything.
Speaker 2: I had no idea.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of stories about hearing voices in the in the forests and stuff or anywhere, and it's actually them and they're crazy.
Speaker 4: Like the one goes Tickle Dockle. That one is that they.
Speaker 1: Fucked me up in the woods and I hear something that I'm already kind of feeling weird about, and this fucker's gonna growl, tickle tickle let me.
Speaker 5: But he goes He's like I'm unloading into the trees. Oh yeah, I no, And he just wants scratches. He's like all about love no, but there's a couple of them. They're really cool, and I watched a whole bunch about them to learn about about the different ones. It's but that's a common misconception. I didn't realize they had such a range and being able to mimic so many people in phrazes. They can memory and memorize whole freezes, and they know how to like talk to you and stuff. It's really weird.
Speaker 1: But to that point though, Yeah, so you got the Sasquatch hunters that go into the woods and they're making it's for content, right, whether it's for cable access or whether it's for YouTube, it is that and you could tell that this is a bit right.
Speaker 2: You could tell they're doing this just it. It's the same as like the ghost hunters.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that people are not out there actually putting in the work to talk to the other side. I'm saying that the dudes that are on Discovery Channel with their boxes and it's like everything is in infrared, and they like they have a bunch of shots of them like getting scared for no reason, Like this is your one hundredth house you've walked into, You're still scared because you heard a thing.
Speaker 5: It's like, I feel like you'd be so just desensitized by that point.
Speaker 4: Exactly, Okay, cool, exactly, so good to.
Speaker 5: See again, like, hey, hey, Martha's U demons.
Speaker 2: It's me your boy.
Speaker 3: Like the knocking, so like that's one of the big things, is you know, oh, they're they're knocking on this, they're knocking on that. And he says, no, they're not. They never have been. What the knocking is is them popping in and out of our reality.
Speaker 2: So when a portal opens, it sounds like a door getting knocked on.
Speaker 4: They pop pop it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like the big like like somebody took a stick against you know, a tree and whatnot. And so one night him and his wife's son, who's like he's like age, he's in his thirties, they were out in a deer stand and it was the mill of nite and they were basically shoulder to shoulder and they were just sitting there and I don't know if you've ever seen the Northern lights or not, what the Northern lights look look like in person.
Speaker 4: In person, it's on the goal.
Speaker 3: Lucky. We got lucky enough. Just like a month or two back, those big storms like we had had. It actually happened, and I've never seen that before until then. So he said, this was about like the size of like a you know, a doorway, like you know, however high a door door is, right, and but like the the width of like three combined, and it just was like this color and it just kind of appeared out of nowhere. And he watched one walk out of it into the woods and when it closed, it made the pop and he and that, you know, he confirmed with with them, you know, speaking to him, and he said, like, you know, when they speak to me, it it's it's it's something that you can't just you can't really describe because like it just takes over your whole entire body, your whole beating, like just from your head to your toe, like you just feel every cell in your body just is like you know, almost like vibrating, you know. And so like he was saying, like, that's that's when they do it. And like he was sitting there, you know, talking to you know, his his you know son or whatever, Tanner and was like, are are you are you seeing this too? And he was like, uh, yeah, I am, And like he doesn't go back to the eighty anymore. He only will stay in their property. He won't go back into there, like he's too freaked out by the thing. And again he's a hunter too, Like they go out and they hunt for deer in the winter because like that's that's their source of meat, is going hunting. You know, all these big white tail out there. So it's like you can't be a hunter and then also be scared of seeing something that you're seeing. I mean, it's, well, that's one thing if you're seeing a bear, knowing damn well, that bear could maul you to death. But like seeing something that makes a bear kind of look like a pussy, that's that's a whole different that's a whole different ballgame, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: God Dog, So so he had these experiences.
Speaker 2: His son has witnessed them as well.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask if he was married earlier when he said his bed was pissed on, I was like, yeah, I bet his wife was so mad. Like I could just imagine unless it's like at the at the hunting camp versus at the house or what.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know the situation, but.
Speaker 3: It was it was their home she wasn't. She wasn't there. She was working up at a resort on uh just over the border into Canada. There's like a big lake and there's like some like three islands that are all kind of like right by each other. I can't remember what they're what they're called. I ended up having to look of it. I think it's called like uhl of like of the Woods or something like that. So she wasn't there, she was she was working at that at that time. And like, yeah, he's got like a dog, but like he's like, there ain't no way that my golden retriever is going to peace so much to head to toe on my mattress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt, no doubt. Yeah, you have it pulled up on your phone though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so this is Ragnar. This is one of the one of them, the raven named Ragnar. Yeah, so this is one of them. He's the tickle tickle one. So hang on, let's see.
Speaker 3: Bro yo.
Speaker 1: If I'm in the woods and I hear that ship, I'm losing it him.
Speaker 2: Fuck that.
Speaker 3: The problem solved.
Speaker 1: And smart too, I've seen I've heard about that. They are like really really smart. Telligent on that.
Speaker 5: Regard that one and then the other one she's this other lady.
Speaker 4: This one didn't Ravens.
Speaker 5: So this one is wings and wild Lands is the other one. So she these two are very famous, and she actually so this is the one that mimics her voice perfectly.
Speaker 4: And she has tons and tons and tons of sayings that she does. She's really picky though.
Speaker 5: She doesn't like to be film saying them, so sometimes she's harder to get but she likes to talk to hers.
Speaker 4: Let me see if I can spine. Her name is Sybil Fable. Over the last seven years that she's been with let's see why the.
Speaker 6: Video clips I'm going to show you are only a few, and other things that she doesn't do anymore.
Speaker 2: So she used to more different sounds.
Speaker 4: She likes to collect, so she.
Speaker 2: Has favorite words and favorite sounds.
Speaker 3: She likes to make and find those changes.
Speaker 4: Let me see if I can get it to.
Speaker 2: She sometimes fixates. She sometimes fixates on a certain.
Speaker 4: Words yes, and then you.
Speaker 2: Here, okay.
Speaker 4: They like to say all sorts of stuff that's her Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I stand by my statement.
Speaker 4: She's saying hi.
Speaker 5: She loves to say hi Hi, and she sounds just like her owner Ravens.
Speaker 2: Don't are.
Speaker 1: They're not indigenous to Louisiana, thank god. I'm sure some pet has gotten out there and everything. But ye know, if I'm in the woods hunting in the Bayou where I already know that, like panthers exist and ship oh.
Speaker 4: My god, you are the panthers.
Speaker 1: Whatever, it's a thing, big long tail cat. Yes, not actually an African panther, that's still yeah. Yeah, and it's so many people. Oh that's not a real thing.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I got so many trail camera footages. I've seen one with my eyeballs twice. We have them here. Regardless what Wildlife and Fisheries is willing to acknowledge, but whatever I already know to keep my you know, my hackles raised when I'm in the woods, especially woods that I'm not too familiar with.
Speaker 2: If I hear some fucking tuckle tuckhole from a fucking tree.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 5: They like to mess with people too. They're extremely I mean, we know crows are very intelligent too. I mean, hew, that one guy trained those crows that were wild to start bringing him stuff like they did like an exchange. Oh, boys made like almost ten k so far from these birds.
Speaker 2: You can train these birds.
Speaker 5: Oh, they feel money they bring money back and stuff. But yeah, so they are actually common in jigenous and wide ranges of areas in northern Europe, British Isles, Greenland Island, and most of North America extending to Nicaragua.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, god damn it. Yeah, Okay, that's what I don't have to worry about now.
Speaker 5: Super cool guys, they're really cool though, So that that actually plays a lot into a lot of people's lore. Though, when you're out in the forest and you hear things, just because they used to mimic people, and they would wait and they would like watch you, and they would say sayings at you. If they heard it enough times, they would start just say it. So like that's why she likes to say hi a lot, because she hears her owner say hi to her. She'll be like, hey now, I'm hungry, Hey now, and she'll say your name. She's like, I'm feeble, feeble, feeble. Help Because Ragnar, he just really likes to say tickle tickle a lot because he likes love so and he likes to growl at people.
Speaker 1: Well, now we have to worry about that. Were in the woods. That's a fun thing. You didn't know that, No, No, I don't know, Ravens are so cool. Okay, So wait, way backtracking to the sasquad here, So is this going to be one chapter of the audiobook that eventually makes it to print.
Speaker 3: No, this actually is completely separate from that. This is a regular, regular episode because since I haven't been doing all the other stuff, because I was recording all those episodes in my car, I ended up because I was working for RV Place and we had a got I got so lucky on this. We had a RV that showed up to our lot that was a repoke and they had everything leapt in this all of their belongings, all the stuff. We even found, like the husband was like ex military, like he had a some sort of like honor that was like in like a green like thing, and like I reached out to his wife and stuff so we could try to get it back to him, and like we never you know, got anything. But we also like had found like some other sketchy stuff that I kind of seemed like there was some abuse going on, so we kind of, yeah, we kind of left it.
Speaker 1: To have that veteran living in an RV down by the wherever with his old lady.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like him and his wife. They were they were traveling the country and they were like making content and stuff. So one of the things I just so happened to find was a road wireless go to two microphone one receiver and I was like, okay, that's my kept, you know. Yeah, so like I was able to take that. I ended up getting a cord from that connected to the receiver into my iPhone to where I could just record straight to that, and that's how I was able to do everything. And I just did everything on my lunch break and just put everything together. So like that's when I was doing that. But like I said, I've been having so much stuff going on that I haven't had the chance to continue doing all that. But not only was I doing that, but I was just kind of doing regular solo episodes of just different different topics. One of them was, uh, I think the episode is called Patent Wars, and it just went over like some of like the crazy different patents that are out there that don't seem to be real that you're a patent way and like it's yeah, there's some like wild wild stuff and you're just kind of like this technology exists, you know, like you know, like guys brought up before, you know, the heart attack gun, Like you know, that's that's on there and that's an absolutely real thing, and you're just like, okay, Like if we have these patents for this technology, Like there's even patents for time machines, whether or not they actually are functioning, someone was able to make a patent for it. So what does that tell you?
Speaker 1: So and I'm not saying this to discredit what you're saying. There's absolutely that kernel of truth somewhere in there. However, it doesn't take much to get something patented as long as you're willing to pay the fee and get somebody to sign off on. It's like you, I've seen some patents that are ridiculous, to say the least, where it's literally somebody's like fever dream, they wrote down on paper, found a patent office and got it approved and like that was it. They don't have to have like a working functional model to go off of. It's more of the concept and then but to that point, there are so many patterns of things that have working models, and some of these things can be mass produced. I mean, to cure for cancer, for instance, there's multiple patent numbers that are so allociated with cures, not treatment options, but cures for cancer. And when you do the digging into them, you look at the chemistry, you look at the pharmaceuticals behind it, and it's like, no, no, this this is based in reality. Right now, there's one I just learned about this about autism. There is a it's a type of salt. I'm trying to remember what it is. But basically they were doing this as an experiment and they give it in other countries.
Speaker 2: It is illegal in this country.
Speaker 1: In America, if you're caught with this solution, it's like thirty years federal prison, no questions asked. And in multiple places in Africa, Asia and Europe they were doing.
Speaker 2: Some testing with this.
Speaker 1: They gave these kids, like over the course of ten days a single treatment, and they found that ninety nine percent of the children tested showed drastic advances in fine motor skills, social communication. They basically swapped them over to being normal kids, which showed that autism is not a it's not something that you're born with or at least not in all cases. It was showing that it is more like trauma to your actual DNA that is making them be this way, and then we could have the conversation as to what did that. Was it the vaccines, was it the food they were given, was it the medications that There's so many things you can break down on that, but it showed that we now know that autism is not what we once thought it was. And as soon as that research came out, America was like, what's the name of that?
Speaker 2: All right, cool band, like hardcore band.
Speaker 4: I've actually never heard of this. I'm curious to read into this now.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to get with you.
Speaker 5: Patten's in a side tangent though, Thomas Edison, Oh, piece of shit, piece of shit canake. I just want to like wrap that up really quick, because there I was doing this gigantic project and building a whole you know, electrical grid situation for my child because I can't do anything small, and I'm like looking into.
Speaker 4: This and I was like, oh, yeah, I mean, I'm he invented.
Speaker 2: The light bulb and this and that, or so you've been told.
Speaker 5: And then we did the research into him actually what he truly invented versus what he stole and took the patents for, right, and he actually really did not invent pretty much anything. He invented, God, what is it called. It's where you talk into it and it digitally records your sound like actually on a paper, like in a small section, but it's it's not what we used today as like a recording machine. He did a couple other things, but realistically he pretty much took from his took from people around him. He took from his the inventors in his like underneath them in his little umbrella. He had a couple of them underneath them, and he took their inventions and patent him for himself. He patented like two thousand inventions, but the majority of them he never even created.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also most of them he never even had his hands on. He just he was really really good at filing paperwork before they could.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, he had Nikolai Tesla, who was making true groundbreaking innovations, and found out that there were other people around the world copying his stuff to work on it on their own. There were some Dutch scientists that were taking his designs and trying to enhance him and make them better. Somebody came to him was like, yo, you need to do somebody, this is plagiarizing He's like, no, no, no, let them work.
Speaker 2: They're doing good things over there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what they do is the.
Speaker 5: AC and DC conversation between Tesla and Edison is what they were arguing about, and ultimately we went with Tesla's anyways, and so it was. It's weird though that when it comes to patents, I have like a weird pet project. When I read patents, I like to go in and read. Especially in California of all places, they have an obscene amount of patents that don't make sense or that people really should know about. But they're just kind of under the rug when it comes to what actually is being patented and what's being used for people.
Speaker 1: So we use d C in certain regards, at least an industry we did, but it was for specific.
Speaker 4: I thought that reverse I think AC, I think is.
Speaker 2: What AC's what's coming out of the walls, and that is that's Tesla's. Yeah, DC works as well.
Speaker 4: That was essence.
Speaker 1: When you get to the higher voltages, man, DC that that bitch plays for keeps a C will at least, you know, have a little leeway with it. You can manipulate a little bit better. DC is like no, I got your ass or I'm letting go. There's a there's no playing with that ship. That's why we only use it for low voltage.
Speaker 4: I definitely got that backwards. I would say that.
Speaker 3: Twelve bolt systems twelve both systems and RBS is pretty much almost always d C over ever everything, if I got a multimeter and I got to like figure out whether or not something broken or not, it's always on DC. It's rarely on a cr C. Is like if we're if we're working on something that has to do with like the shoreline, so yeah, like your your one ten outlets and things like that, which again those are not rated for what they're supposed to be anyways. So like that's why like a lot of people, especially this time of year, they're putting all these like space heaters and plugging them into their their outlets and then like their whole entire RB is catching on fire. Well, yeah, it's because it's not rated for that, right, it's not going to That's why your ship's catching on fire.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't know that though, a lot of people don't know like anything that produces heat, and by that I mean a hair dryer, a toaster, electric oven, a space heater. If this is an electrical device that is made to put off heat, that bitch is using so much voltage that if you don't know what you're.
Speaker 2: Doing, you're gonna fry your shit.
Speaker 5: But a lot of people, well, I mean it's not common when I say common knowledge, it's not something that's commonly taught to most people that are so like, hey, don't do this, don't do this. This is why those scenes aren't really taught to people. So unless you actually know about it, then how are you gonna know unless they maybe see a TikTok about it and then they're like, oh, maybe they shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 2: I'll put it like this.
Speaker 1: If you're about to plug in anything like in your bathroom, there's a reason why the GFCI is the plug by your sink, right. And then on top of that, hair dryers usually have an internal GFCI on the plug. If you're plugging in a device into your home that has one of those, this is one of those things that you might want to just do a little bit more digging. I'm not saying that to belittle anybody, because nobody's born knowing shit. We just this is one of those public service. Now to everybody, don't burn your house down because you didn't realize how to push the little button, you know what I mean? But so all right, you are doing things in so many regards I didn't realize. So you took a break for a while. Yeah, life things happen. Life be life, And now you're back in it?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: How much content are you putting out? How much of this audiobook you're working on?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: How how is I Also I'm still on pause on that. Okay, I'm in between jobs right now, so like I'm just kind of like doing other other things. So like in my spare time, I've just been live streaming a lot on Twitch.
Speaker 2: How is that going?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 4: We can claim that to us because we keep hearing it from people.
Speaker 5: I've seen it all over TikTok, and I don't know a single thing about it nothing.
Speaker 3: So I mean a lot of people are using it for like gaming purposes, that's like pretty much the big thing. But like you can like stream pretty much anything. Like so like a lot of people use like zoom to like record and like stream and this and stuff. Well you can do a stream yard and like I just start using stream yard and I can connet Extreme Yard to my tuition and be able to live stream lay out whatever I'm doing on there as well. Like it doesn't have to be strictly you know, video games. But I've just been just playing my Xbox and I've been playing a rather kind of old game, Tom Clancy's The Division. Hell yeah, And I mean and that in its own like just the storyline behind that game is pretty is pretty wild.
Speaker 1: I mean anything Tom Clancy has got a wild storyline to it.
Speaker 3: And then absolutely and this is like you know, bringing in like viruses and like the whole country just completely being wiped out due to a virus that was created in a laboratory and then let loose on the public on Black Friday.
Speaker 1: So then I'm replaying Double O seven GoldenEye with my son right now, and it's all about stopping this hacker from getting to the Golden Eye satellite and ruining the world.
Speaker 2: And it's like to us in the nineties, that was like whoa, they could hack a satellite. These days it's like yeah, brother, like for sure, but like.
Speaker 1: To your point, the Tom Clancy one virus could shut down the electrical grids, It's like, yeah, for that day and age.
Speaker 2: That was wild shit, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Right, right. So, like all I've been doing is just like I I you know, Xbox one. I don't even have fancy Xbox, but this game is seven years old. I'm like playing the second one. The third one is supposed to be coming out. I'm not sure when, but like you know, I just go from there. I click the you know, start live stream, and it starts recording everything. Plus it immediately notifies my phone because I have the Twitch app on my phone, and then I can manage everything what I'm doing right then and there and be able to see like the whole the whole chat screen and when somebody pops in and this and that, and then once I'm done, I can go back in. I will take my phone, I will go and I'll play the video of the gameplay, and then I'll start just like screen recording it to where I'm I can just start taking little clips out of it this and that, and then I'm taking that into YouTube or not YouTube, but uh TikTok and making little little videos and stuff and putting on TikTok. And since I'm doing that, so many other people that I've been on this game had just been like flooding my algorithm like crazy, and like it's like it's sitting there. It's picking up, but like not like a lot, but like it's picking up. Like I'm regularly, like almost daily, getting somebody new who also plays the game, or I'm finding other content creators who also play the game, and like it's just it's just it's it's so much fun. Like I mean, there's just so much aspects to the game, Like it's it gets overwhelming, but like that's pretty much you know what I've what I've been doing, and like I can even like use like my sound console and like my microphone. I can hook that all up with my computer or not a computer, but my controller and stuff on the Xbox, and I can do the whole ninety yards. I just I just need to get a what's called a capture card and then I can put that and then I can use the computer and be able to then hook that to the Xbox as well. And then that's when like you see the guys who have like like the crazy like borders going across the top of the screens and they got like green screens in the background like all that stuff. So like it's just it's super It's super fun. And like currently right now it's like a winter event, so like everything is all Christmas theme, Like they threw a bunch of Christmas stuff in there, and like they added like this whole event where you can fight these this faction that are the Crampist and they're they got masks like Crampist, you know, they got like the crazy like horns coming out of like their head and like they just like crazy demonic with like a big one tongue and stuff. And like you can do that to be able to to get like different, you know, stuff in the game that you wouldn't normally be able to get just playing open world, and so like that's pretty cool. So like last night, I hopped out and I was playing for a little bit and I was about to go do one of the bounties for one of the you know, the Crampest bounties, and I had just walked out of the safe house. I'm probably not even like thirty yards out the room, and all of a sudden, like I get this notification at the time hop same the Crampus have appeared, and I'm like where, I don't where. I'm like I'm getting shot at and I'm like, oh, they got guns, they got fame throwers.
Speaker 5: They're like capture you or something, right, Okay, all of.
Speaker 3: A sudden, like I you know, so I take cover in front of this car because like I'm getting shot from above, and I'm like, what the heck? And then all of a sudden, I see flames out of no where. The game completely glitched and like the characters were already in there, but they weren't actually showing up like on screen until like two seconds later at that point. And by that point, like I got like three dudes with flamethrower. It's just sitting there just blazing me up. And then this other dude with a sledgehammer just comes in and and I'm done.
Speaker 4: Just like like the they're like the predator crampuses going on.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it yeah, it's it's it's wild. So like that's pretty much like the big thing that I've been doing. And then since like I've had more time to be here, I'm like, Okay, well, you know, I'll hop on this podcast. I'll hop on that podcast record with Sam, you know, and it's you know, it's slowly but hopefully here, you know, after a while, I'll be able to get on, you know, back doing it more regularly. But that's you know, that's where I'm at currently.
Speaker 4: So use a lot of time.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 5: It takes a lot of time, a lot of effort to do this. I think a lot of people don't quite understand it. I didn't even I mean, I've been around and watching from behind the scenes, so I understood.
Speaker 4: A good bit of you know, a good bit about it.
Speaker 5: But then when I actually am having to do it, I'm like, dear God, the amount of time. I feel like I'm constantly watching, watching stuff, looking at stuff, reading stuff, trying to you know, keep up with everything that's going on.
Speaker 1: Everybody looked at me like I was addicted to my phone. It's like, no, no, I'm reading a whole thing that's going to be used for my work in a few hours. Or I'm watching a doc or something like I'm.
Speaker 5: In the car now, like we don't even need to listen to music anymore. My kids are like, why do we have to listen to this again? And I'm like, we're then my kids are getting into it. They're like, wait, what the government is lying to us? Watching all sorts of random stuff, And my kids are like, wait, is that what's really going on?
Speaker 4: And what is this? What is that? And I was like, I don't know, let's look it up.
Speaker 1: Never too early to teach your children not to trust the government. Good cult members out there just.
Speaker 4: Say questions always.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so I mean it'd be like that, right, And then you realize I wish I could just doom scroll YouTube.
Speaker 2: I remember those days where I could just I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: You left town because he went out of town for some for some family stuff, and normally we'd be working on content and stuff. And when he was gone, I was like, oh my god, I I power read two books in two days. Yes, like I read full, like five hundred page books in two days. I was like, oh god, because I have not been able to read anything like that.
Speaker 4: I've wanted to read.
Speaker 5: And while I still working on Patreon stuff, but the Patreon wasn't working, I was like, Okay, I'm gonna make sure that I can get through these books. And I mean I read read, like read hard, So I mean it'd be like that, but I feel like I don't. I haven't found that happy balance yet of like doing this not letting it consume me versus still enjoying some of my pastime hobbies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that work life balance is a little different when you're working for yourself and from home, because then it's like a whole other level to that work life.
Speaker 5: Phone deans and people hit the Patreon and then I'm like, oh, well, I gotta go check out what's going on.
Speaker 2: You gotta turn them notifications all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I turn off everything else because I was like the Patreon, I'm I mean, because like they're already you know, the members and stuff. I'm like, okay, well, I want to make sure I'm writing back people and stuff.
Speaker 1: So that's why I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna check it like once a day and I'll message people back and it'll be good. But I will say, since you came on board, like so many things are getting done and like comments are getting like message back to not just the dms, and I'm like, yeah, I probably should have been doing it like this the whole time.
Speaker 2: Must be real here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I try to reach out to everybody.
Speaker 5: I try to let people know who they're talking to, too, because sometimes like you can't tell between the two of us, and so I try to at least let them know like that it's me.
Speaker 4: A lot of times it's me just let you know, So.
Speaker 3: You've been mentioned like you know, trying to get like different different guests like you know, to to have on and this and that. So like something that I've been doing kind of behind the scenes for the past like three almost three years now since I've you know, started doing this show was just it's networking, and networking is really really big and a lot of people don't realize that. But like like I said, like I have a a whole entire group chat that is just nothing but podcasters, all different podcasters across the country, and you know a lot of them are are guys that you know, you know troubles Garcia. Uh you know white rabbit.
Speaker 2: Catalysts.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'd ask there's so many differ to ones there list as white rabbits something follow the white rabbit down the white rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: Just make if you're talking about old catalyst Jones.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So like I got like a whole bunch of these guys on here because I'm just like, you know, I might not be able to have like the time currently to have you know, these guys on or be able to hop on their show, but I have them in the pocket, so that way, when I do have the time to be able to get on more, I'm not sitting there trying to worry about who, like I'm going to get a hold of who's going to be able to do this, who's going to be able to do that? And so much so that me and a couple other guys we have been thinking of this idea that we're trying to work on to where we are going to try to create our own podcast, you know, podcast conglomerate. Yeah, dude, kind of like how kind of like how you guys have like, you know, different different shows within your show. So like we're sitting here making you know, all everything of how we're going to put it together to where we're going to have multiple shows all on one platform, and it won't be like under one specific shows you know, Purview. It's gonna you know, it's just gonna be like everybody's will be its own thing. And then on top of that, we'll have it to where like maybe like once or twice a month, all those different shows get together for a big live, you know, big roundtable where everybody's sitting there talking and like we I had this idea for like some time, like even before you guys had started doing it, and so I was just like, but the thing is, like, you know, especially what canhen you start getting into monetization and trying to figure all that stuff out, Like it's not it's not easy, especially if like one show is doing like a lot better than the others, and so it's like, you know, you you want to be fair, but at the same time, it's like, well, we can't equally give everybody the same amount if like that person isn't really getting the views compared to this one here, that's really just you know, holding the boat afloat. So I've been lucky enough to that one of the guys that you know I have in the group, he was like, hey, I think I know how to make this possible. So like me, him and two other dudes, we kind of started getting together and now we are forming this to where that's what we're going to be able to do. So hopefully here in the future we'll be able to do that, and then everybody will also be able to get their own monetization according to what their actual downloads are within that platform compared to you know, just giving so and so this much, that so and so that much, and you know it's you're going to get what you're you know, you're putting in more or less. So like, yeah, I'm looking forward to that as well.
Speaker 5: I like the round Table idea a lot, a lot about that. We kind of went on that. We went on that Christmas thing and there was a whole bunch of us in there, and that was really cool. I like being able to be with a big group of people and listen.
Speaker 2: To those crypt women that were hosting that right now, yes, yeah.
Speaker 4: The women's yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: So I liked being able to be in there and see everybody's different opinions on the same kind of things, because I mean, everybody has a different take or view on every type of conspiracy and every type of cryptid and every type of everything that's happening. I mean, my views are completely different from your views, which are different from yours. And I think it's really cool to be able to get together as a group and kind of discuss them and hash out ideas and theories and bounce them off each other and well what about this, what about this?
Speaker 4: I actually really enjoy those types of podcasts.
Speaker 1: And we tried to form our let's just call it the cult, the cult collective, right of. I think right now we have like seven and we're bringing on an eighth. Are we going to have seven or Tenfoil Tails is.
Speaker 4: Going to be joining us. So yeah, he's awesome. I love that guy.
Speaker 3: I live very close to the brand, and we're also in the same music scene together. Yes, I'm initially from Wabash, Indiana. He's from Peru, Indiana. It's the next town over.
Speaker 4: Okay, he's so great. I enjoyed him a lot.
Speaker 3: I love listening to Brandon. I love his show, and like he's done a lot. I'm waiting for his documentary that he's been working on miss Sinewa Triangle to come out, so like that even brings it into my Bigfoot experience. A lot of the areas in which he has done filming is in the same area. Fuck yeah, it's all part of the missus Sinewa Reservoir. And so where I had my sighting was in the area of the eighteen twelve battlegrounds, and he used to be reenactments out there and this and that. Well they have stopped doing that because of land dispute. I don't think that it's really a dispute on land. I think that the DNR Conservation all that. I think that they're very aware of the Sasquatch stuff that's going on out there, and this is their way to keep people out of the area. That just makes the most sense to me, especially after talking to Randy. So with that being said, me and Brandon also have another strange, cryptid experience that we have had that I had no idea that he had until I brought it up. And I had this in broad daylight. I was on my way to work. I was working at a different RB place that's just like twenty minutes away from where I currently live. And I was going and I can see down the road because like I'm between like country roads basically, and I can see and it's like kind of hilly too, and I can see on the other side of the hill. It looked like somebody running from the right hand side to the road and then running back, and I was just kind of like, well, what the heck. It kind of looked like maybe like a kid was like just like running waiting like on like a school us or something, maybe had like a backpack on something like that. So he's I see this, and I can also see that there is a jeep driving towards me as well. And when I'm sitting there watching that, I watched it run away, and then I watched it run back, and then it came and went away again. And then after that jeep passfire that would have been, I watch it run a second time, and then it turned and starts running behind the jeep towards it, So it's now coming at me, and I'm like, and I'm watching this, and I'm just like, what the heck is going on here? Right? Because the movements was really really sporadic, kind of like the wacky wavy inflatable arm feeling tube man had, like one of those things, is just kind of like all over the place, or like in a Silent Hill the movie, the first one, when Sybil and Rose run across that thing that's got no arms, no face, and it's like spewing like the acid out of it. It kind of similar to to like this. And so I'm watching this thing running towards me, and then it it kind of cuts into this yard there on the right, and as it cuts into that yard, I watch it phase into nothing, absolutely nothing like it just completely just it was gone, and I was just like, what right, what was that?
Speaker 4: Like, im facinating my high that I didn't know.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, I'm like, I haven't smoked that much, Like, come on, now, you know there. You can't tell me I didn't see that. And I'm just like, how did this other vehicle and not see this either? Running behind them down the road. And so like I immediately I text my girlfriend. I tell her I don't know what the hell I just saw. Also, I then went and I got a hold of Brandon and I was like, Brandon, I don't know what I just saw. Man, this is blowing my mind. And then I told him and he was like, I've got to tell you, dude, I had was the exact same experience. And that's his story about him driving down that road in the middle of the night. Yeah, and there was something standing in the middle of the road and he's like it looked like it had no arms and it just had this real kind of sporadic movement about it. He had to swerve, and then when he went back there was like a dog man thing there and so like to this day, I have I have no idea what that was. And I had no idea about his experience until he had told me about it. And you know, I've gone I know the exact word. I drove on that road the other day where he had his experience, and I just was telling my girlfriend about it. I was like, you know, telling her like this is this is where he had this happen, this and that, and it just it makes no it makes no sense. There's weird things that go on here and I don't know, so like there's a a local historian that does a lot of stuff like the fulklore and things like that, and he also believed that there is some type of paranormal triangle and Wabash sits a dead center in this. And on top of that, like he has had some very strange things happen himself. And I can't remember where all the three points were exactly.
Speaker 2: I think like it we just had him on a show and he told us.
Speaker 1: But I'd be lying if I repeated them because most of those cities are Native American as fucked sounding, so I'm probably mispronouncing him any damn ways, I don't know.
Speaker 4: He actually is the reason the inspiration behind me doing the Alaskan Triangle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just stopped an episode on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just did.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 5: He was my inspiration behind that because he had mentioned it and I was like, I'd never heard of this, and then once I started to look into it, man, oh man, the Alaskan Triangle is wild, but.
Speaker 1: The Indiana Triangles are absolutely a thing for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so so well I was gonna say, so, we're bringing him on at yeah this week, start of the start of the new year. So next week he'll be dropping his first uppisode on Monday. But we we started doing this to kind of mimic you know, Chris from Forbidden Knowledge News.
Speaker 3: Yep, Chris Matthew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, excellent guy, and he kind of had something.
Speaker 3: That's the first show I went on, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I love Chris to death, and he has kind of a collective that he has kind of made unto himself and then some other podcasters that I am a huge fan of. They even started their own app and their own streaming service. They own the service to it and all these things. And like you've ever heard of Kentucky Ballistics or the ak Guy on YouTube or Donut Operator or Angry Comes right, So not Donut from the conspiracy world.
Speaker 3: Not I know you're talking about.
Speaker 1: So they all have gotten together with a demolition ranch Matt Chrricter, and he just retired from YouTube, but they decided to start their own app called Pepperbox, and pretty much any of their homeboys that they think would be a good fit for it, they like offer them a percentage of the company, and they do all this. But keep in mind, each of these independent YouTube channels and streamers and all of these things are independently worth multimillions. So like when we're talking about this, it's we're talking different levels here, We're talking different calibers.
Speaker 2: Cult A conspiracy is not there.
Speaker 1: I'm nowhere near yet yet we're speaking it into existence.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, have you seen where you guys sit currently on the top one hundred conspiracy shows.
Speaker 2: I have not, because it depends on the list.
Speaker 1: Whenever me and Jonathan started this shit, so we're listening under philosophy and you would go on Apple Podcasts and type in philosophy, and we were at one point like top twelve philosophy podcasts. But I'm not sure if that was because of how much content we were putting out or because of how popular we were.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Then there was this thing called chartable and that has since gone offline, where it would show where you fell, and we were in the top I don't know, like I think because it didn't show per category. It showed like for all of America, and we were like jumping out of our seats. We were in the top thousand in America. And then like at one point I think we broke the top five hundred. We're like, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: I have no idea where we fall on any list as of currently.
Speaker 3: Uh, the one that majority of the people like the the Occult Rejects and Conspiracy Chaos and a few other guys that they all look at. You guys were sitting I want to say nineteen out of one hundred. Really, Josh Monday is sitting at six.
Speaker 2: Why we just did.
Speaker 1: An interview with him earlier this morning and then I love Josh Monday.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, Conspiracy Chaos is like at like I think they were at seventy maybe, I want to say, and like that's from them just starting.
Speaker 2: What is this list?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is a magical list because this would give us like people to collab with this magical list. I've just started messaging all these people like, hey, let's let's all talk.
Speaker 1: But like, so, when I watched what Forbidden Knowledge News was doing and I saw what the Pepperbox Crew was doing, I realized that, like, there's no competition here, or at least I don't think so. There are so many podcasters out there that feel like if they collab with too many people, then they'll start.
Speaker 2: Poaching their listeners and they'll lose listeners.
Speaker 5: It's like the whole point is to gain each other's listeners and to grow independently and together. Though the more people the collective that are waking up and asking questions.
Speaker 4: The better overall. So it's all so, I mean.
Speaker 5: I don't really understand that, but I think it's a smart idea though, to add people to kind of like group together, you know, that way everyone works together because one loan person is hard to you know, rise up. And then if you guys can be in a group, it's everybody can gain people independently and together.
Speaker 4: So at least my mindset.
Speaker 1: Offline me and you could talk more about the business side of things. Brother, if y'all are trying to really do this, I'm not saying that like, oh, we we figured it out, bro, We are still trying to figure it out on a day by day basis, But I would love to share whatever intel I've got with you and your boys to try to grow this fuck yah. But but yeah, it's so far, so good, and we're still trying to get on more like we're trying to get it. At one point, we had it to where there was two episodes dropping every single day of the week, and Jonathan had metamistics and that was released on like three separate episodes throughout the week. Now that he is doing just Meta full time, he's only dropping one episode a week from on the Cult, which is fine. You know, he's trying to make his that independent channel grow and like note, who can blame them. So we're still trying to fill the slots to where we get too, if not three different types of content dropping every single day of the week.
Speaker 2: Cause I mean that's the whole goal.
Speaker 1: Most of the listeners to us, especially with the long form that we do, are like warehouse workers, truck drivers, maybe even we have a few cops, and like they're sitting in one spot for twelve hours at a time. They would love to have something playing for three of those hours and they enjoy that, you know, So the more content we can put out, the more of a we can cast. And I think that's just kind of the goal overall. And hell, if we can boost some other people's algorithms in the mix of that and and help elevate some people's ship, they can help elevate our shit.
Speaker 2: Then like that's the goal, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, Rising tides raise all ships, as you.
Speaker 2: Say, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 3: And that's you know, that's kind of the that's kind of the thing that we try to try to go off of. It's like if we sit there and we support each other, then everybody is going to benefit from this. Like, the the exposure is going to go multiple ways. It's gonna you know, it's going to branch to you, it's going to branch to me, it's going to branch to him, it's going to branch to her, it's going to go to every single person, and everybody starts getting all of that, you know, that support from places that they might not have you know, been getting listeners and all that different fans. You know. I mean, there's so many shows out there that it's just like it can be extremely overwhelming, you know, and then like all of a sudden, like you find something, you're like, oh my god, they've been on this show has been around for this long. How have I never found them before? And now it's your new favorite show yep.
Speaker 1: And then we got some people that would go back and listen from like episode one to now and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, fuck, all, why what is wrong with like nine hundred.
Speaker 4: And fifty six or seventy eight or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're about to break a thousand episodes and you'll have people that find us for the first time and it's like, Yo, First of all, hats off to you for your for your level of dedication, but also, oh my god, the first three hundred were dog shit, Like, you.
Speaker 2: Don't have to go back.
Speaker 5: They were interesting, they were they were unique in eclectic.
Speaker 1: I was drunk most of the time. Jonathan was stoned off his ass most of the time. We were you know, you guys were a fucking mess. But we never intended for this to become like a thing. It's fun, you know. And finally we got to where we're making two hundred dollars every three months doing this and we're like, we're professionalists, fuck dude, Like we were beside ourselves.
Speaker 7: We received a like, ah check for doing this. Then we're like, wait a minute, I knew you guys. Then when you got your first check, you were all like, bro, what is this happening?
Speaker 4: I was like, damn.
Speaker 5: Like I was like, maybe there's a way to make money at this.
Speaker 3: Trust me.
Speaker 1: No one was more shocked about that than we were.
Speaker 5: We were listening to one episode and I was like, ooh, that's something that is something that is unique individuals right there, like, and I'm friends with both of them. So it was It's been really interesting to watch the progression and the growth of the cult and then to find myself now a part of it. Is definitely an interesting thing because.
Speaker 2: You bring a lot to the show, Raven.
Speaker 5: It is it is challenging to fill shoes of Jonathan, because you guys have had five years of dynamics to meld this, you know, wand and everything and how you guys talk with each other and how you flow with each other and all of this stuff. And it's interesting because like, I've been really nervous and you can tell definitely in the first month, I was like, you know, struggling, struggle busting. I'm getting better at it, but it's it's challenge, Like I don't think people really understand how like crazy hard it is to come on and then not get your words all jumbled, and then you're stressed out and you're sweating and you're like.
Speaker 4: God, damn it, you over here just blapping away.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, and then the amount of research that goes into it, and then you dissect it because you're putting it out there on the Internet for forever, and if you get a date wrong, or you misspell something or you MISPRESI I mean it does.
Speaker 5: Like what the Edison and Tesla thing, Like I made sure I corrected myself because I knew that if I didn't, somebody would be like, you know, you're wrong, and it's like, okay, I understand, like I misspoken, I'm sorry. But the problem is is that people listen to other people I e. TikTok, Instagram, podcasts, whatever, and they take everything literal that you're saying, so without doing any further research, they're depending on you to tell them the truth and to tell them what what is actually factual not And so I try really hard to get my stuff factualed. If I am speaking on a topic because if no is going to do the extra research, I want to at least present it as best as possible to people. And when I do screw up, I honestly I like dwell on it for like days, and I'm like, I want to go back, and I'm like, God, I want to go back and say something, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get it wrong.
Speaker 2: Like it's a different type of stress.
Speaker 5: It is a different type of stress because I don't want to give people misinformation and I try really hard to at least present the facts without the bias first, and then I'll say whatever it is I'm feeling about said topic. But it is interesting, it is hot.
Speaker 4: It is hot, but so you'll have see I'm sweating already, y'all.
Speaker 2: You have people that.
Speaker 1: Will like they're stressed at their job because their boss is an asshole, or because they have some big report that's due and they got deadlines and this and this, and like, yop, I get it. I was in that world for a bit and now it's like my stress levels are.
Speaker 2: They're not better or worse. It's just different. You know, I'm working for yourself.
Speaker 1: Like there's a level of stress that's associated with it, and it's there's benefits to working in this regard and it is work, Like sure, shooting podcasts is fun, Like I'm not going to deny that this is the best job I ever had in my life, but there's also so much tertiary and background stress associated with every single episode, and on the business side of shit and filing tax is the right way and making sure that people get theirs at the right time and dates and deadlines, and it's like you take on just different stress, but they're still stressed throughout now.
Speaker 5: I think the big thing is is that I've always researched and read things, and I've done obviously, I was in school for a hot minute, and I've done lots of research papers and all of that kind of stuff, and I really enjoy it, but I like I only presented it to a small group at a time, sure, Or like I, you know, I'd have zoom calls and we would like discuss these things. Or I turn in these massive papers and like a teacher would read them. Now who you know, Now we have TikTok, we have Instagram, we have all these people listening on all of these different platforms and it's like, oh God, if I'm wrong at one thing, I'm like, all my years of research and like blood, sweat and tears are down the because now you sound like an idiot. And I'm like great, and you know then and then to read like the hate comments at first was really kind of bothering me because I was like, I'm like, god, I'm I was like, I get it. I'm not Jonathan, but like I truly am trying, and I get that I'm kind of like nervous and kind of act weird, but I was like, I really am, like I genuinely care that people get good information or not, Like I don't want to just give bullshit stuff like I'll tell you my opinion and my opinion can be totally different from yours. But when it comes to like actual knowledge, like the whole thing with Alaska, right, like I actually sat and watched all these documentaries, I like, read a whole bunch of papers. I try to dissect it because I'm trying to make sure that I give at least the most factual like something say three, something say five. And then it's hard because you don't want to say the wrong thing. So it's like, well, here's this and this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but then it shit.
Speaker 1: Even me being the residentt Christian on the show, I'll say something from the Bible and have people Jacob don't speak on the Bible unless you know what you're talking about. Like, for instance, I brought that Daniel was in the lines. Then I said that he was in there for a few days. He was in there for one night, Like my fucking bad dog, you're missing Oh my god, these people drug me and it's like, okay, cool, So one night, the haters are gonna hate, the taters are gonna potate, and I never claim to be a biblical scholar.
Speaker 2: My bad.
Speaker 4: What do you what do you think?
Speaker 5: Like do you struggle with trying to get everything correct so that way people don't feel some type of way.
Speaker 3: I try not to worry about it. I'm more kind of just worry about how the episode ends up sounding overall. Yeah, compared to like, you know, I'm not going to put anything out there that I don't know is what it's supposed to be, So like you know, I'm not going to just kind of just go off wing and just kind of say whatever. But so like I'm I'm not a good person. That like, after I put an episode out, I then turned back around and I immediately listen to it how it sounds, because like it's gonna sit there and bother me if like it doesn't sound right, if it doesn't sound good, if the the you know, the the intro song, because like a lot of the things that I was doing was so like, you know, I love AI. I love using AI for certain aspects as a tool. So like one of the things I like to do is at the end of each episode, if it has a specific theme, you know, topic or whatever, then I'm going to have a custom made AI track to go at the end of it. So like it's going to be a song, Like if it's about Bigfoot, then guess what You're gonna get to hear a custom AI Bigfoot song at the end of the episode.
Speaker 1: You know, it's actually pretty cool and one of one of the cot I watched the same thing.
Speaker 3: It's a hilarious are super funny in this and that. So it's like, you know, making sure that those sound good because a lot of times, like AI doesn't get it right, and then like the lyrical content is just kind of trash and you're like, I don't like this and and this and that. So like when I was doing the Conspiracy Handbook, you know, chapter, it's like I didn't do that, I just had it to where like the intro and the outro were just instrumentals and it's very dramatic, you know, pianos, that sort of sort of thing compared to the other episodes, you know, so like I I'm always trying to listen to those, like did that sound good? Does my intro music sound okay? Like is it just kind of you know, and so like I'm more in my head about those kind of things compared to you know, whether or not like I, you know, got something wrong and then same kind of deal. Like you know, I I have everything, and I put everything scripted out, you know, on those episodes, so like I'm reading off of them, and I'm not the best reader in the world, so like I'm gonna you know, fumble over you know, my words and whatnot sometimes. But you know, it's better that if you can have that, you know, that script, you have something that you can read off of, compared to just kind of you know, yeah exactly, because then like you start running into those those issues of what you're doing, like the ums uh, you.
Speaker 4: Know, and thinks I say the likes.
Speaker 5: I know people have commented, but I mean, I'm from the West Coast, to be fair, and a lot of people who.
Speaker 2: Say, like, you're a woman.
Speaker 5: No I'm talking a white woman according to according to me mirror.
Speaker 2: But what likes are something that even I say a bunch.
Speaker 5: You know, you don't say it like I do. I try, I don't even I try. I'm trying really hard to get better at it.
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm a slightly bit better, but I'm sure somebody will tell me that.
Speaker 2: It comes with it.
Speaker 1: I used to say like a whole lot in the beginning, but then you realize that, like that's a filler word and it's not that you need to interject and like make it.
Speaker 2: See I just did it again. You don't need to do this.
Speaker 4: They're gonna do it a whole bunch.
Speaker 1: But that's fine because that's natural human speech patterns for our generation in America. I used to say dude, like every fifth word at one point in time. That brad so like it's but in time, you develop your own flow individually, and then the conversation you learn how to sound more intelligent, how to instead of use like you would use some other word to kind of segue into the next point you're trying to make.
Speaker 2: That's not something that you develop instantaneously. That shit takes time.
Speaker 4: I will say, I'm definitely yeah.
Speaker 5: I heard there's actually an app for conversation and I'm speaking Yeah, So I've seen it.
Speaker 4: It's been advertised on my Instagram.
Speaker 2: A ton is it AI?
Speaker 5: I don't know, okay if it is AI or not, but pretty much what it does is it teaches you how to pattern recognize the way that you speak, and how to change it and give you better words to say in those filler situations, and how to elevate your conversation and elevate your speech patterns. I've honestly thought about doing it, just because I know that I say like a lot. I try really hard during the episodes not to say it, and then I hear myself saying it, and then it stresses me out because then I start.
Speaker 4: Saying it more and I'm like, oh God.
Speaker 5: It's one of those things of I'm super hypercritical when it comes to doing certain things, and so it's been an interesting challenge for me to to take this on and go full boar with it.
Speaker 4: So for those people that have been super sweet to me, thank you. I love the bunches.
Speaker 5: For the haters, well, hey, haters gonna hate, gonna po tape.
Speaker 1: So you are trying to put more more gas on the fire of the podcasting world, for yourself, for this group, I'm loving this. I can't wait to see what happens next. You said you've been on the show with sam. Is there more than one episode you've done with old Samuel?
Speaker 3: I think uh not currently. Okay, I think we are going to do a couple more because he had initially came to me and was like, do you want to do a big fed episode? And I was like, dude, absolutely, bro like we're gonna let's do it, and so like trying to schedule time to be able to do that and everything. But during that time of trying to get it all scheduled, I was on Facebook and like I'm and like a bunch of different like bigfoot pages and different things, and so like I'll see something and I'll comment on there and I'll be like, hey, I had an experience when I was sixteen. Anyone else who's had an experience that would like to come on a podcast to be able to talk to me about it, you know, message me and we'll get this figured out. And so I had this mom and son. They messaged me that eventually I'm gonna have to do an episode with them. They're over in Idaho, and then like two days later after that, Randy sees it and then he messages me, and then so I was like his is His was big? So I was like, dude, let's do it at this first, but then I told him. I was like, hey man, we're gonna do multiples of these, because like there's gonna be multiple people that are gonna have different Bigfoot experiences.
Speaker 4: You should do a whole series.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you like the Bigfoot Series or the Bigfoot Chronicles or something right exactly.
Speaker 3: I was like, dude, we can just do multiple, multiple parts about this with people and their interactions in different places of the country, if not the world, depending on who reaches out to us. And like, that's also like one of those topics that's that's really really big right.
Speaker 4: Now, Yeah, like you know, really big, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh UFOs that sort of thing that those are really really really big episodes. You would think that the paranormal would also be really big, but it's not nearly as big.
Speaker 1: Since that was hot in the nineties and the early two thousands, there flows to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's bigger on YouTube because like you have to have like that that video aspect of it of what's going on. And I mean I get it. I've been, you know, on so many investigations at different places, and I've had different experiences happen, and it's like I can sit there and tell you about like some of my experiences all day long, but like having actual video proof of like what's going on is a completely different, you know, ballgame. It's just a it's a huge game changer. And like when you know, I can sit there and tell you like, you know, I had one investigation where we were in this house and this family was having this you know, awful, awful stuff, Like they were having this horrible smell in their child's bedroom. I just smelled like death. The child didn't want to sleep in his room and he was like three, Like he was absolutely terrified, and like they had a super clean, nice house, Like there was nothing about this house that was that should have been scary whatsoever, but this kid did not want to So like we were there during the daytime, and like we were having you know, strange K two anomalies where like this thing is like, you know, spiking in places where it shouldn't be spiking, and like we're able to actually follow it, and like it was taking us out of the bedroom and into a whole other room and then disappearing on us. So like we're getting done, and like the whole group's down stairs in the kitchen. I'm leaning in a doorway. Behind me is a stairwell to my right, and at the top of the stairwell is his bedroom door. There was no windows open, nobody opened any door or anything like that, but that kid's bedroom slammed shut, and I mean slam shut like you ever been like where somebody is just absolutely pissed off and they slam a door. It sounds like it's about to break. It was one of those, and like it was to a point where everybody immediately jumped and I kind of like ducked because nobody knew what the heck that was. And everybody looks at me because the sound came from behind me, and they're like, Sean, what was that? And so like I lean back and I look and I'm like, the little boys bedroom is closed, and everybody's like, oh okay, and so, like you know, telling me that is one thing. Actually being there and experiencing those things is completely different. Like my my house. My apartment here has weird things happening all the time. We have doors that open, we have like the little knobby things for the child locks on the door. I was sitting there the other night I heard one of them on the bedroom door spinning. There was no there was no reason.
Speaker 5: Do you think that they like attached to you and like like if you've done enough of them, then they like they followed you home. They followed you home like an entity came with you.
Speaker 3: That that is a thing that can happen. But the thing about this apartment is that there was a fire here at one point in time that killed several people, several animals. And I believe that anything that is here is residual, and that's why that it's still here is because of that.
Speaker 5: Do you think that because you do this, that you've kind of opened up a doorway or like have like a you know, a thin string to them, and that this allows them to kind of more interact with you, or you're more susceptible to this type of interference or interactions.
Speaker 1: I guess, oh, we definitely heard of people that say that, right, like, uh, exorcists. It's like whenever you're around this so much like expect something to follow you if you're not careful kind of thing for sure.
Speaker 3: Right, So, Like you know, when you go to places and stuff, I mean, obviously you want to have like a mental guard, you know, a mental wall put up that's like you're not going to latch a hole to me, You're not going to have any type of influence over me. And when you leave, like you know, it's very good practice to be like out loud saying, okay, we're leaving, you're not coming home with us, you are not following us. And then also like when you you know, you get back, it's another good practice to just you know, take a shower, use that water to cleanse yourself of anything that could intentially you know, try to attach themselves to you. So like there is that in your mind state, you know when you go into these things definitely place a factor. I've seen where people have you know, had some really weird things happen to them. I've had a experience where me and a couple of people in our group. We believe that we were speaking with a relative of the group who had died in a very horrific manner. A tree had fallen on him at a work site, and he didn't die immediately. He was pinned underneath the tree. But because the workers were they were partying, they were drinking, they were doing drugs and stuff, they didn't help him. They could have got him help to where like he didn't die, but they freaked out and they all left. Me and another guy were sitting in this group and like we're having like responses on the K two meter, and it got to the point where I start crying. My buddy starts crying. He has what is tremendous pressure on his chest. I have the feeling of tremendous pressure on my back. And it was the whole entire time, you know, during that And you know, like I said, I've seen where other people there's like some old graveyards and stuff that we've gone to, and I've seen where it's like, you know, things have affected people there to where like they're not themselves anymore, and like they're just like, you know, just like no one's home and like you can just kind of like see it in their eyes, like they're just like going no pilot and their responses are very you know, kind of mono tone and just vague and very very short answering you. But then once you drive away and like you get miles down the road, then all of a sudden, you see where this. All of a sudden, they're just kind of like, you know, looking around, just kind of like confused as like you know, what just happened. And so like those things definitely that definitely do you know, do happen to people? Like it's definitely a possibility. So like I try to make sure that you know, when I'm going to different places, like you know, I'm somebody that's pretty level headed and I'm not going to just like allow something to attach on to me and come home.
Speaker 2: What's a K two? I heard you mention that a few times.
Speaker 3: So I actually brought this up on Meta the last time that I was on. So basically, it's like a box thing. It's about like this big, and you'll see it on the TV shows. It will have like a row of lights and there will be a base level that's green and then it will go to like I think like another green and then yellow, orange, and then red, and those are reading the what was it the Milla gas or whatever, the electromagnetic field of things.
Speaker 1: So like different, is this someone that Lord Byron builds? No, that's is that a spirit box? No radionics, gotcha? So this is different. Like you can get on Amazon right now just type in K two meter and you can see exactly what I'm talking about, throwing like fifteen bucks, like they're pretty cheap, and so those will those will will spike. So on Meta, I had them pull up a video from my TikTok where I is at the local cemetery that's just right across the road from me, and we're there in the daytime, and there should not be any reason why that is going off in the middle of a graveyard when you're not all around any type of electricity, nothing at all to make that pink, because that's where you're gonna start getting the pings from. So like, you can take this around your house and if you're having like a big spike in you know, any type electricity somewhere, you should be able to take that device and be able to locate where that source is coming from. Because the closer you get, the more the lights show up.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, Okay. And on top of that, they're going to remain solid, Okay, Like it's not gonna sit there and you know, flicker around this and that as where here, Like I said, I'm not anywhere power lines or anything like that, because like, yeah, if you're like you go underneath like your power lines outside, like you will start getting that to go off. So I'm sitting there, you know, talking, trying to get interactions with this. And when I tell them, I'm like, hey, you know we're I'm about to leave, and you know, this is your last chance to interact with me. Like you know, I've been trying to get you to you know, get close enough to this to make this turn red. And like, as I Mike said, they're saying, like, okay, this is your last shot. Like I'm leaving, you can't come come with us. Then all of a sudden, that thing pings up to red. Wow, there's no reason why that should be happening, you know. And like one of their questions was like, well, can that read like off of like the electrical impulses like in the human body and this and that, And I'm like no, you can put that up to your brain. You're not going to get nothing, like it's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Well, a cell phone make it ping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a cell phone can, but the cell phone is only going to make that ping if you are currently getting data sent to your phone. Okay, okay, So like a like an incoming text message, you'll you'll start to see it and like you'll sit there and kind of like kind of like back in the day, like if you have like a speaker on and like your phone was close enough to it, you would hear that. Okay, yeah, as it was kind of so same sort of thing that that's that that data that's you know, floating through the ether. You know, that's getting getting pinged. So you, like I said, you can you can figure those things out for the for the most part. But like, yeah, you know, just being out in the middle of you know, in the nowhere that you shouldn't just have a constant and that's the thing, Like you will have a constant you know, lighting up of lights compared to the jumpy, flittering you know of the lights, and that's when you know that there's something else that's manipulating that and not any type of source sets around you.
Speaker 4: Hm, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: Because I know there's electricity in the atmosphere for sure, so but for it to go up and down definitely would mean that something's impacting it more than just what's already around you.
Speaker 1: So yeah, huh, so real quick to kind of circle back the situation with the little boy's room and the door shutting, what did y'all end up doing? Like, I don't know if any of you felt qualified enough to try to get the spirit out of the home or you got your answers you're like, yeah, good luck with that, and you'll just dipped out, like what happened with that?
Speaker 3: So we had people in the group that you know, work with uh you know, the the afterlife and spirits and this and that, and helping them move on and go go further. And what we were able to determine was that in this house was the spirit of an old man who believed that this was his either I can't remember if it was his home or if it was like his son's home, but he was no longer you know, with us anymore, and that you know, that family no longer lived there either, so like it was a completely different family and he wasn't happy that they were in that home, and he believed that they shouldn't be there. So he was angry and he was causing this stuff to happen. And so we had a couple of members come in, you know, sage the place and do different, you know, different techniques to help this spirit be able to to move on and go to you know, whatever the next step is after that, because you know, there's a lot of speculation and whatnot of what actually happens and why some spirit stays here compared to moving on. And I mean there's different things that you could you know, tie into this. Whether this is you know prison planet theory, whether this is you know, the whole samsara and trying to break the cycle of reincarnation and just being stuck here and that sort of thing. Those are those are all good, you know, good possibilities of what it could what it could be because there has been so many people through throughout the world who you know, have been in the paranormal and they are getting interactions from people that they believed are their loved ones. I think Meta had that lady on that was getting messages through.
Speaker 2: The roku yeah, yea.
Speaker 3: And things like that, and then you have to you know, you also on the other side of that, where there's people that are like, well, how do you know that that's what it is and it's not something demonic that's trying to you know, make you think that, you know, that's what's going on.
Speaker 1: My experience of my demon it presented itself to me is my grandmother first, So like, that's absolutely a thing.
Speaker 3: Right, exactly exactly. So I think that there there's just things that we don't fully know, we don't fully understand. We probably will never know those things until we cross. But you know, I do believe that for some reason, we do have you know, spirits that are staying here that aren't moving forward. They're not going back to source, they're not you know, doing going to wherever that they're supposed to be, and they're staying in this realm for X y Z traumatic uh, you know, in traumatic events, you know somebody that has you know, committed suicide, somebody that's been murdered in some sort of horrible way, they died in some tragic accident. Those seem to be the ones that are almost nine times out of ten, stuck here and they're not able to move forward, they're not able to. I don't know if it's like if it's some type of closure for or what, but like those are the ones that, like I said, like there was a fire here. You know, people died here, so of course it makes sense that there are doors here that open all the time. And it's always the same ones too. I've had stuff that would mimic the sounds of my three year old son's you know voice, like when he's not here, and yeah, absolutely is creepy, especially when you're sitting in the living room and then all of a sudden you hear him from the back of the back of the apartment when you know he's been gone back at his mother since yesterday, you know, and like it's yeah, there's there's definitely weird. There's different weird things that just like it's it's unexplainable that like at the same time, like when you've been doing this for so long, like you said, like you get this desensitized from things, like you don't get as as spook like before, like I remember the first time, like I ever ever got an EVP on a digital voice recorder, and like I mean I just had every hair on my arm just was like standing up and I just you know, I just felt like my air was just like choked out of me. I'm just like I I do. I just caught this. You got to be kidding me. This is this is absolutely insane. There's you know, you don't think that the things are real until you actually have. It happened just like when I was Also, when I was sixteen, I had a full body app Russian standing in at the foot of my bed and I thought it was my father, and so, like long story short, it wasn't him. The spirit had disappeared in my in my room and after trying to touch me, and like I swung my arm. I should have hit an arm, but I hit nothing. So that's when I hopped out really quickly, and I was like looking around and there was nothing there. And then I sat there and I talked to my dad. He had a roommate before I was born who had died in a motorcycle accident, and he had a suicide clutch on his bike. He was coming around a curve and he went to down shift and so he didn't have both hands up on the bars and he had a pothole which sent him otb and when he hit the ground, he snapped his neck killed him instant. So two things about that. One where he was steering in my room was over top of a stereo that my father had got from a friend that was over in Vietnam. It was one of those old school tube amp stereos that and it came with two gigantic speakers. One of the speakers had like a twenty two inch subworlfront the other one had like a nineteen inch subwarlf were on it. They both had like tweeters, small little like three by nine s and you know, things like that, some ports and whatnot. But I was a smart kid, and I was able to uh get an adapter and be able to hook it up to my Walkman CD player. Yeah, so I could listen to Limp Biscuit and Lincoln Park and stuff like that on it, you know, And like I thought that was the greatest. So he really liked that thing. And he had always told my dad, like, you don't underwant this, like I'll take this from you, Like he was keeping better care of it than my dad was constantly cleaning the needle off of the record player. That sort of deal. Then he also told my dad this other thing. If you ever have a son, I'm always going to be there for him. So it makes sense as to why he was in my room. So that was the only time I ever, you know, had you know, any type of counter where I saw him like that never happened again. But like I've been other places where I've seen things that just that don't make sense. I've heard things that don't make sense, you know. I've had e vps that I've listened to after going to places that are literally calling out people in my group. Like we're sitting there, yes by name, we were setting up at this place. It was a horse ranch and there was Miami Indian barrel grounds on the property. There was also folklore that a fourteen year old Native American girl was raped and killed there on that property as well. So like they were constantly having stuff, but a lot of the things that they were also having, Yes, that was part of it. But the other part was the lady's husband. He was a very negative person, so negative energy was attaching to him and he was bringing that back home, which was amplifying things. When we first got there, we hopped out of the vehicle. This lady was like oh, you guys came at the right time. We're here for the war drums, and we're just like, what is she talking about? So like we all sat there and we were quiet, and you could hear it's like a football field in a half away there's this woodline and you can hear what sounds like and like there was no explanation of that. Also in the area's tons of mounds, tons of mounds, just like over in Ohio where there's like the Serpent Mounds and things like that. Indiana's got a bunch of mounds too, just they're not nearly as you know, big and popular as everybody else.
Speaker 1: Did y'all go into that tree line and investigate to make sure that wasn't like some kids that were off like.
Speaker 3: No, because like it's in the middle of the country, like there was there was nothing, there was nothing else around.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: I would be like at least playing me some good music.
Speaker 5: Like all right, I'm too nosy.
Speaker 4: I'll look.
Speaker 3: I know. We're setting up, Like our protocol is like while we're setting up, it's like get the digital voice recorders, quarters going, like we might not be asking questions and stuff, but like it's going to be playing, so like, if there's anything trying to speak with us, we're going to catch that out the gate before we even started to think, so we're listening back to that. And I wasn't even within five minutes of me turning this on. I had started picking up voices within thirty seconds, and I was just like, I mean, they were very very audible, very clear, and we don't hear them. We're sitting there talking to ourselves. And then I start getting clear as day, I want Laura, And then.
Speaker 2: I was the lady yep, oh lord.
Speaker 3: So she was one of our She was one of our investigators that helped push people, you know, to where they needed to go and then you know, from this realm to the to the other. And I caught that same phrase two more times after that.
Speaker 2: Although Laura was the old lady who like she owned the la Laura was one of your homies that you brought along.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so like and I yeah, I want Laura three times and they were all back to back with only like maybe a second or two in between the phrases, and we didn't hear that.
Speaker 1: So when something like that is said, I I know how I would personally take that it would be more of the negative. Did y'all take that as like an inquisitive like, oh, they want to they want to speak to her or do they mean like they want her like to what level did y'all receive that information?
Speaker 3: I mean, I was. I mean, first of all, like you you hear that, and you're just kind of like, okay, like we definitely caught this, but like you know, like there is you didn't really get like the impression that it was coming off in any type of negative manner. I mean, it's it's kind of whispery sounding, but like at the same time, like it's not sounding like they're wanting to do harm.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 3: So, and it was, you know, a male voice, and it was the same it was the same voice each each time. And that whole entire investigation was just wild. Like we were above the horse stables and where like the hay bales and everything would be placed, and we're walking around through there and we walk into one of the rooms and there was a lady in like a white like dress nightgown thing and she took off and ran through the room and then ran through the doorway. And the two other guys that I was in there with They're like, oh my god, and they took off running after and so I'm just like, right before that, we all heard hey, and that's what made everybody turn to look. And then that's what they that's what they see. I didn't get to see her, so I just heard the hey. And the other thing about that was we all heard that, but the digital voice recorder didn't even catch it. Which is so like that that doorway that this thing ran through, it goes to a set of stairs that goes into the covered the stable area where like if it's like raining or bad weather, like you can still she can still train the horses inside of that little arena and there's no other way out. It goes straight down to there, and I mean it's big, so like if you were in there, you would be you would be caught very veryly. Plus we had people down below us in that corridor where the horse stables were, so if they would have backtracked into there, they would have been caught as well. So we get into there and like we got the flashlights on them. We're looking and I mean, there's no one there. There's no one there in sight.
Speaker 4: What that's creepy. M I don't know. I don't think I would.
Speaker 5: I'm personally I won't go poking and prodding when it comes to spirits. I have a healthy dose of leave the fuck alone.
Speaker 4: Kind of But you're not that white, No, honestly can't.
Speaker 5: It comes down to my grandma really, because she told like, there's a lot of interesting things my grandma told me. But I was raised in nursing homes. My one grandma owned a whole bunch like three two or three I think, and my other grandma worked in nursing homes for like thirty years plus, and so i was raised with the elderly, and so I've heard all sorts of stories of experiences and things and even just being there, they see things that we don't. I'll say it like that, and I've watched it. As a kid, I had really long hair. I had hair like down past my butt, and so a lot of the elderly women would like to braid my hair and stuff because it reminded them of their children. And a lot of them lost their kids or they were alone and things like that, and so we would be you know, they would tell me stories of their lives, what they've experienced, what their families went through. I don't remember like everything because I was very young, but I do remember quite a bit of things that they talked to me about.
Speaker 4: But I would come in.
Speaker 5: And they would be talking to people, but like that, they would be breathing my hair and then talking to their daughter or the person that they lost. They're talking to, but they would be looking off, like I'm seeing their lap. They're looking off somewhere else talking to this person. And I would ask them, I'm like, are they here with us? And nine times out of ten, yep, they're right here now obviously, see now people old people, they you know, you don't you kind of like take it with a grain of salt. But when you've been around that many of them and seen weird things, like I've seen people go into rooms and then I've gone in and they weren't there, and I'm like, okaye. And so I'd ask my grandma about him. She's like, just some things you just don't you don't want to mess with. And like she used to tell tell us that, like we we had witches in our family at one point, and so she's like, you know, if you mess with this stuff like it will find you, like it will come to you. And I've always taken that in you account for when I like, I've had experience and I don't.
Speaker 4: Know what people call these people.
Speaker 5: It's the dark shadows that resemble people that move around your house.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like there's name for them, the shadow people.
Speaker 5: I've heard different things, like different names, so I never knew what like people really called them. I see them quite often, I have my whole life, and I'm like, m mmm, I'm not fucking with you, like I'm not gonna even acknowledge your existing right now because I just don't want to even open that door. And so I actually have friends that do paranormal work and they've invited me to go to different places and I'm like, no, I like it for other people and I will watch it, but I will not participate in it, just for the soul's sake of maybe I just got terrified, like as a kid from the from the stories and stuff that I'm just like, I don't I don't know if I want to accidentally open a door I can no longer shut into something I'm not sure that I want to participate in. So I like it for other people. I just am definitely kind of leery when it comes to myself. But I've seen, seen and heard. I would guess what really just torques me off is when like the bed dips like next to you and you feel something next to you and you're just like, I'm just like mm mmmmmmmm, Like I'm not going to acknowledge that this is happening right now, because if I do, then I feel because I know it sounds silly and it probably is completely silly. But my grandma would be like, if you acknowledge it, then you bring it forth into existence. If you ignore it and you don't give it credence that it's there, then it won't actually be able to stay there with you. And so I don't know if this is true, but I've just followed that my whole life, and when I feel those things happen, like my heart's like it's like a whole body just like, oh God, Like I don't want you to be here, and I'm not going to acknowledge you.
Speaker 4: Maybe you're good, maybe you're evil, I don't know, but I'm not fucking with you.
Speaker 1: So you know, if you say Jesus, they like have to leave, right even even as ghost hunters acknowledge that that's actually really weird.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I know that my grandma has My grandma has visited me before, and like I can feel her presence. I first smell her smell before anything else. I'll smell her before I even ignot, like before I even am like she's here, I will smell her and it will cut. It's like it just hits me. And she had a very distinct smell. She wore taboo every day of her life, and and uh, it's it's like pretty much bloed into a lot of her stuff. But I don't have any of those things that are out in the open. And so when I do smell her and I get that feeling that she's there with me, like a strong, like visual feeling, it's I will actually engage with her. But other than that or my dad, I won't for the most part, engage with anything that I feel going on.
Speaker 4: If if I see it, I'm just kinda like, yep, that's.
Speaker 5: There, keep on walking, which is probably not the best thing, but like it's whatever.
Speaker 3: So I mean, it definitely is a thing. I mean, if you speak to a lot of different like podcasters that do like a lot of like kind of paranormal things like that, and they will I'll tell you like behind the scenes, like when they have been recording and stuff, like they'll either have something that happens during their recordings or afterwards. I don't know how many times, Like I've been recording a podcast and then once I get done, my girlfriend's like, hey, uh so while you were in there, this door opened up, and when I walked out of the bedroom, I almost walked straight into it because like she heard the door open, so she thought that she heard me coming out of here, and that wasn't the case. Like I was still in here, and so like the hallway is completely black, and you know, then all of a sudden she realized, oh, hey, there's a door wide open here from this closet when it shouldn't be open, and like it's it's just something that that happens. So I think like there is some credence to like the you know, acknowledging the things you are going to get amplified activity, and so like same with the other night where the thing on the door knob was was spinning around and like it freaked my cat out and like he ran into like the other room and he was like, I don't want nothing to do with this, and so like you know, she had brought up, hey, well what if we like investigate here and I was like, okay, well here's the thing. If we investigate here and I started doing this, we are going to get the interactions amplified. Like it's that is just a that is a SUREFI are given it will happen that way, Like I can't promise that at it won't. And you know, we're we're you know, we're pagans. So like we're doing a lot of like different like spiritual things to make sure that you know, we keep the space clear and cleansed, you know, negativity, negative energy and stuff like that. So like you know, we're not trying to bring you know, more more stuff into than than what they're already is. So and again like you know, no matter what we do do to try to do that, there's still that little bit of things that still happen here regardless when we just aren't trying to directly speak with them. Like we'll sit there and talk to each other about like the different weird things that are going on, but we're not all like hey, who's here. You know, you want to come and talk to us, like like no, because we're going to get more stuff, and like it's your home, and you know, it's just it's a different thing, especially like when you're sleeping and then all of a sudden, like you get woken up because of X, Y or Z. You know, it just starts making people like, you know, kind of this little I guess, you know, freaked out, but you know, just uncomfortable because something's going on that you can't quite see, and not everybody is just mentally prepared to handle that that sort of stuff. So like that's why you see all these stories of people who have had super bad things happen if they're at their homes and they end up moving because they can't. They don't they can't deal with it anymore. They don't want to put up with it, like it's just too much for them to handle.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm damn.
Speaker 1: So all right, you're you got this going on in your personal life and also in a way in your professional life. What's next for you, dude? You're you're getting heavier into the podcasting world. The audiobook, like you said, has kind of been shelved for now, but it's you're gonna work on that as time allows and all these things.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, what's next for the big grim Bowski bro.
Speaker 3: I mean if I, if I can, I would love to be able to get back to being able to you know, work on my own, be able to work from from the home. Like I said, like I'm I'm currently in the in between jobs and like I'm you know, I got like some offers and stuff that I got to you know, consider and whatnot. But like if I could be here, you know and do stuff on my own, then I would I would go the route to where like I want to have a camper. I want to be able to you know, live out of a camper. I don't want to be able to be stuck here Indiana. If I could be able to travel and go to different countries, I would absolutely go to you know, different places and make content there. It's just having to initially get that that you know, all those those fundings and stuff to be able to live that kind of lifestyle. Yeah, and that's that's you know, that's the ultimate goal at the at the end of the day, you know. So I'm always trying to like think of, like, you know, what's the next idea What's what am I going to do? Now? What am I going to do next? You know, how am I going to make this become a reality? So like that's just you know, that's where I am, and hopefully, you know, one day I'll be able to get there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally, I think I think you will be. Twenty twenty six is new fresh, and we'll see what happens this year with everybody.
Speaker 2: The world keeps getting crazier, that's for damn sure.
Speaker 1: And so while there's people like us and like you that are here to talk about the crazy shit, I feel like there's just always going to be a market for it, honestly.
Speaker 5: So every day is a new day, bombing of Venezuela, taking the president over, shutting off all the aircraft stuff, We're gonna shoot, I know, just.
Speaker 4: You know what, so much shit here.
Speaker 5: I am trying to help, trying to be you know, giving the Spirit Animal Christmas gift by it's a little bit late, but by doing the Deglocke. Okay, I've spent like the last two days research in this bad boy because it's his pet project favorite you know, conspiracy, and I was like, you know what, I'm gonna do this for Samuel and now fucking.
Speaker 4: Venezuela just wants to happen.
Speaker 5: And I was like, wait, I have all my research. I have like fifty pages of notes because I'm a weird person. I like to print everything out because I'm old and I just you know, I'm old school with it and write little notes on everything. But I was so excited, and now Venezuela wants to be nicks about this. Not really, we were the ones that bombed them, but still.
Speaker 2: Monderuro brought it on himself.
Speaker 1: He's talking way too much shit to have that much oil in that little of a military. Okay, it was gonna happen eventually, but beside the point's aide the point. The whole weekend or weekend the last three days, I've been in San Antonio, so many of my family members that I don't get to see very often, we're asking me how the podcast is going, how's business this and this and so like, so what primarily do you talk about? And I'm like, everything, like literally everything. We can't even get through all of the nineteen sixties of what the CIA did because if you turn on the news right now, there's some new shit unfolding. Not to mention the cryptid shit that's unfolding in the UFO disclosures, and the we're never gonna run out of shit to talk about.
Speaker 4: They still want to do the damn glitter industry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to one day, fucking wild ass the glitter industry, the.
Speaker 5: Same industry when I didn't went down that rob a hole. Hell, but the meat industry. Most people don't understand the meat industry.
Speaker 2: And pop They don't know what meat glue is.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well what about the whole big pharma and how they pretty much could have controlled the meat industries since the late nineteen fifties because they said, you know what, fuck you, FDA. If we don't want you to exist, you won't exist unless you actually go along with us.
Speaker 1: And then on top of that, we got Bigfoot, and we got dog Man, and we have all these we got ghosties, we got all kinds of shit.
Speaker 5: Well, Dogmen is becoming huge right now. I don't know if you've seen how much has been coming out about Dogmen all over the world. Like I've seen so much and I haven't even searched it up. It's just coming up everywhere I look. Apparently they just feel in some type of way. I think there's more than one, to be honest with you, there's a whole bunch of packs of them, and they just decided this year is a year we're just coming out.
Speaker 2: So I feel this.
Speaker 1: So Sean, thank you, the biggest and grimmest of the Bowski's shameless plug brother. Wherever people can find you, where can they find you?
Speaker 3: You can find me at the Big Rambowski podcasts. I am on all the major podcasting platforms, so Spotify, Apple, iHeartRadio, Spreaker, all the good places. And then you know, you can find me on Twitch at the Big Grimbowski as well. You can find me on TikTok as well, which you guys need to start utilizing. TikTok lives on.
Speaker 5: So I was gonna I was going to message you offline because it seems like you know a lot more about social media and how to do stuff than neither one of us do. I'm trying if you haven't seen some of our attempting attempts going on, So if you could actually help me out and like, that would be great because then I'll teach this one over here too and so we can we can utilize it more.
Speaker 4: Awesome thank you absolutely anytime.
Speaker 3: So yeah, TikTok. You know, there's the other social media platforms as well, So anybody that's got your own experience with Bigfoot, you know, things like that, feel free to message me if you want to get on. We can do that too. I'm pretty pretty open currently, so uh, that's where you can find me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well, thank you for coming on the show this evening. We did not actually give the shameless blog for the pict run, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah we keep for twicing twice in one day. We have forgotten.
Speaker 1: So if anybody would like to see our faces than just hear our voices and also support the show directly, what you can do is go to the link in the description below to patreon dot com slash cult to conspiracy Podcasts. When you go there, there's a few tiers for entry, right if you go to that lowest tier, that five dollars tier, you will get a few benefits. You get to see our faces, you get to the shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even up to a week in advance. But probably the main reason why people go to that is specifically because it is the only place to get these shows absolutely.
Speaker 3: Commercial for you listening y'all.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, listen, commercials suck. Ads suck.
Speaker 2: We know it.
Speaker 1: If you want to kick those ads out of here and get this content where it's the same thing, you could press play on it, lock your phone, go on about your day with your AirPods in, and you don't have it to stop for any of the ads. Patreon dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy Podcasts is the only place to go. But if you go to that third eye all the way Open tier, you get to join us every Tuesday night for our cult member lives. Come join us, Come join the Spearit Animal and our resident Jewish correspondent, our resident trans correspondent, our resident furry correspondent. Yeah, we got weirdos in all shapes and sizes that are part of the cult collective.
Speaker 2: And it's a good time. It's unhinged as it's supposed to be.
Speaker 5: In our book and our book club book club because I'm a nerd, so let's hit it. Our book club is called the Hidden Chapter and we are starting this month. We currently are getting together the books and we will be pulling that hopefully this week. Which book we are starting, and with the third eight all the Way Open, we are going to be going live and we're going to be reviewing the book that we are doing throughout the entire month, and so we're going to have discussions about every chapter, or not every chapter. We're grouping it together, so we're going to be able to discuss the book and dissect it. And it's going to be a wide range of whatever we decide to put in the melting pot, I'm going to be hand picking it without watching. So whatever we decide a cult, conspiracy, woo woo.
Speaker 4: The Bible apparently is getting thrown in as well.
Speaker 5: Maybe we're going to read Genesis and Revelations and we'll do those two.
Speaker 2: You're just going for the front in the back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going for the front and back.
Speaker 5: We're just gonna we're gonna hit it fucking hard, you know, want to break it down. So, uh, it might be it might be one of those things, So come join us. I'm also putting together stickers and special stamps so you're gonna be able to collect them for the whole year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come join me.
Speaker 1: Be Nerd absolutely, And if you haven't already gone and gotten your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, bullying and you would like to then go to coecsilver dot com and get your start today. When you feel that your information on Homeboy, Wayne Clark would be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away, listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA whoever's handling your retirement, and ask them what they think about investing in precious metals. I promise you, if they're worth a fuck, they're gonna tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious metals buoyan coins. The best place to get your start is to go to the link in the description to coecsilver dot com.
Speaker 2: And get your start today.
Speaker 1: And with all of this being said, we have one other way you can help support the show, and it costs you absolutely nothing.
Speaker 6: What you could do at this time is please hit the five stars, hit the shares of like subscribes, comment, leave a post, review shares, hit the friends of family.
Speaker 2: She has it work. Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: The more activity the algorithm season all of our listening platforms, the more we get promote and more potential listeners.
Speaker 2: Who could then become potential cult members.
Speaker 4: Actress.
Speaker 2: You final lydies and gentlemen, why.
Speaker 1: Are already Go check out Notamistics Jonathan Show and give him the same love respect over there with the five star using the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 2: Come check out the Cage and Night.
Speaker 6: Come check out the Big grim Bowski on all of his platforms, and let's boost these algorithm matrix, says people, and we thank you for everybody's already gone to have done so. And with all of this being said, this was another vietiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And I'm the Cajeu Knight And there's one very important, extremely via the piece of information.
Speaker 2: Needs to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 4: A bad blad