Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let Chintaco one on one one w JRR, but your freaking idiots all right.
Speaker 2: This hour brought to you by Rock the Bank. We're in our final week of our thousand dollars cash giveaways. They'll be thirteen of them each day this work week. They start at nine oh five each morning with us. You get the keyword you entered at WHR dot com. Someone's pick it random to win one thousand dollars. Pretty straightforward deal. If you want to participate.
Speaker 1: In that, join the long list of JRR listeners that have already won one thousand dollars in Rock the Bank. Did you see I was over there in the corner, Pat, Do you know what I was doing? I don't know what you were doing over there? Well, with the power outage in the building and the short and everything. Yeh, turbo fridge is looking a little warm.
Speaker 3: Turbofridge, isn't.
Speaker 1: We're at forty two degrees. That is not like our turbo fridge.
Speaker 3: We'll have to continue to monitor.
Speaker 1: That's I just said, you know, That's why I wasn't on the mic right away.
Speaker 2: Okay, we do have an update on the escaped monkey situation in South Carolina. It was forty three of them, oh last week, escaped from a research facility Reese's Monkeys. They've captured about half of them, all unharmed at this point, until they get into the research facility and they start poking and proud.
Speaker 1: Of them and eating their brains, like them Faces of Death.
Speaker 3: It was just some sick Oh, that was a weird movie.
Speaker 2: Probably their eyes open and hey, does this hurt your eyes? Now we can do some research for a makeup company. Yeah, all right, So anyway, the Reese's monkey, they've captured about half of them. The rest are still out there doing monkey business and something nearest Columbia, South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Do you think if you gave a Reese's monkey a Reese's cup he'd eat it?
Speaker 3: Sure? Why not?
Speaker 1: I'm just curious?
Speaker 3: You really? I mean you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, monkeys probably like peanut butter, right, they like bananas and bananas kind of go with peanut butter. I know people who eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches, Whole Southern boys friends of mine. They also eat a boloneum potato chip sandwiches.
Speaker 3: Isn't there a.
Speaker 1: Ballooney potato chip, mustard white bread. That's it. And that's a hell of a sandwich.
Speaker 2: I can see where that can be a satisfying little lunch treat.
Speaker 3: Oh so good.
Speaker 1: I laughed at it when I first heard of it, and then I indulged and went, you got good sandwich there, I'll have another?
Speaker 2: Am I off? Or did somebody mentioned when we got went down this rabbit hole once before? A while back somebody was talking about peanut butter and mayonnaise. Yeah, now that's stomach churning. No, that just sounds peanut butter and mayonnaise is supposedly good.
Speaker 3: Supposedly anyway.
Speaker 1: I I don't mean to branch, but so half the monkey's caught, the other half still lonking around.
Speaker 3: Ye got it? Yes, we'll keep you updated.
Speaker 2: A woman in Thailand has had to endure severe pain for nearly two decades after medical staff left a needle in her no no place during childbirth. What she's now thirty six years old? Said A nurse accidentally dropped a needle into her no no place eighteen years ago while stitching her up after childbirth. Oh the what are the episiotomy that's what they call it. The doctor apparently tried using his fingers to retrieve the misplaced needle, but could not get it. The woman, I guess, fearing more blood loss due to a delay in the suturing. The woman recalled the doctor continuing the procedure without taking the needle out. She was soon feeling constant pain in her lower abdomen, which often turned severe. X ray last year showed that the needle was still lodged down there. Oh god, stop, it hurts me and I don't even have one of those. So eighteen years after giving birth, which do you think was more painful that raising the child through eighteen years? You know how that goes.
Speaker 1: I'd say the child probably, or or which was more painful raising the child eighteen years the needle down there? Or for the husband? Ah?
Speaker 2: You know, I mean you have to wonder if he ever got a contact the contact prick from that.
Speaker 3: Wow, that just sounds so well, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's like a Reese's monkey eat and some racist pieces. It's just bananas. Hey, speaking of banana with you, honey. Now, they say razor blades, needles, needles.
Speaker 2: Every single person's cringing right now, all right, it's not in all my balls. Uh, well it is. Stop that's it, Okay, could we go. Let's go to food, which was a better topic. At two two five, two six, somebody said, taco griddle the baloney, and they spelled baloney correct, by the way, which was good. B L bol o A g A on each side for a lake char then put on the sandwich. Uh, everybody's making needle d jokes. Uh, banana mayonnaise sandwich, peanut butter, banana and mayonnaise sandwich spelled sandwich by the way. Fried baloney, eh, fried baloney, fried egg and cheese.
Speaker 3: Said, that's probably really good.
Speaker 1: It really is, I bet because just like you know, a hammeg and cheese.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got it. Listen.
Speaker 2: I hope fellow boloney eaters, you're going all beef variety there. Don't don't go with the parts and pieces baloney. Make sure the package you buy says all beef. I think I might go buy boloona. No, I still have that leftover. Ruben Hey check this out. Some Oh it's Turnpike Tuger.
Speaker 3: The hell we were talking about.
Speaker 1: I don't worry forget monkeys for getting needle dicks everything. Listen like Tuger who had veterans say thank you for your service, sir. His nicknames termed by Tuger. That's how he passes his time on his commute exactly. Anyway, there's a sock under that seat. Anyway, he says, why are we still using animals for testing and not pedophiles? Dude, that he might be onto something and give the warning ahead so it doesn't seem cruel and unusual for what you did to kids in the first place.
Speaker 3: It convicted.
Speaker 1: If you are convicted pedophile, we're testing makeup and stuff on. Well, you're like that, but you know what I'm getting at, use them instead of all you start.
Speaker 2: With this mob world Order stuff. And this is where it ends up branching into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, BWO by the way out front. Did you see that big box in the atrium and the hell box out there have.
Speaker 2: The akuzzis and then supply of the BWO paraphernalia.
Speaker 1: Right, I think we just got another couple thousand BWO stickers and the koozies. No promises, but they will be at Thursday night football when we got.
Speaker 2: Or you can start sending yourself address stamped envelopes again and we'll send you the stickers.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, peanut butter, peanut butter and bacon on toast, peanut butter and jelly with nacho cheese flavored doritas.
Speaker 3: That sounds absolutely vile.
Speaker 1: I think if I had to eat, I could, and I was.
Speaker 3: And finally uh.
Speaker 2: Tennis Channel analyst John Wortham has been fired by Tennis Channel for making fun of some female tennis player's forehead went Wimbledon champion bar Barbara. I don't even know how you say your name, but.
Speaker 1: What do you think I am Barbarakjikova.
Speaker 2: Look at look at the forehead, and young take the court.
Speaker 3: That was eight head.
Speaker 1: He said, Oh my god, I was gonna say five head, but he went eight head on her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know he's out the door.
Speaker 1: You know it happens in doco on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app everywhere