Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Joining us now is Tony Ardaban of Wise Wolf Gold. Tony has set up David Night dot gold to take you there and again you can buy gold, silver, small or large quantities. You can also join a buying group to save money on a monthly basis. You can determine how much you want to set aside and you can start to save gold and silver and get that group discount that's called Wolfpack. You can also find that at wise wolfdie Gold, or you can go David Knight Die Gold and let him know that you came through us. So joining us now is Tony Ardaben. Good to see you and talk to you. Tony, you were busy last week. Tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 3: Hey, so well, thanks for having me back as always. Yeah, I was in the bitcoin conference in Nashville. My son Houston, and I went and stayed from Wednesday through Saturday. And wow, you know, I had never been to I've never been to one of the conferences, and I just kind of took it for granted. I've been in the space since twenty sixteen. And even Trump mentioned in his speech about you know, when he took office, bitcoin was around eight hundred dollars and then when he left offus it was thirty five thousand dollars. And I said, well, actually, you know, I was thinking back twenty sixteen. You know, during the election year it was down like three hundred and fifty dollars a coin. I remember because I was buying it and I didn't have a lot of money, and everything I had I put into a bitcoin ATM and just thinking about how different the space is Nowadavid, It's so such a monumental shift that I think we take it for granted that you have not only a former president, you have Donald Trump, and of course running for president nominee of a major party, you have RFK Junior. There was senators. This is something that I guess, I just I knew that they were talking about. I knew that he was on the radar. I anticipated Trump was going to mention something about using it as a strategic reserve asset, but having RFK Junior up there being very specific about what strategy he would use as president to buy bitcoin four reserve asset for the United States. He was saying, by five hundred and fifty bitcoin a day, he would order the Treasury to buy five hundred and fifty bitcoin a day until it reached four million in holdings, which would be a nineteen percent or so of the world's supply of bitcoin, which is he wanted to put on parody with our supposedly what we hold in gold. I mean, we've had that conversation many times. I'm not sure what we hold well, I'm not sure what we have an accounting of. But it really is something to watch, David. I mean, this shift from bitcoin being a subculture, a fringe thing that I got into in twenty sixteen, to all of these dignitaries and political candidates and now you have this is something that in the bitcoin community called game theory, where they've you know, mapped out what would happen, you know, eventually when bitcoin becomes scarce and the price goes up and it's more valuable that governments start fighting over bitcoin dominance. I'm not sure I subscribed to that completely, but it is. It's a crazy thing to watch, and I got to see that. I got to see Edward Snowden speak and I was really proud of my proud of my son, and he was really just getting into this. It was look, I'm a gold and silver precious metals guy, and I got to watch Michael Sailor get his presentation. One of the things that Michael Saylor put up that I found really interesting. I've never seen it put that way, but he had on the screen and a big screen, and he put up all the assets in the world markets, and you know, by you know, my degree, you know, like so hundreds and hundreds of trillions, and up in the very left hand corner little tiny spikes, little tiny uh reference points, was gold, and then behind that with silver and thencoin. So like the rest of the world, like what do you consider assets or stocks or currency or whatever. So up in the very left hand corner was the actual money. And so I thought this, this is an unsustainable model as well, because everything you know, you talked about before we went live, you were on your show, you were talking about the governments of the world central banks really hoisted themselves up by their own patar. Yes, we live in an age of fakes. There's so much debt, so much liquidity a fake and again without value, so that there's we live in an inverse. H it's upside down. And I think that's that's what a lot of this, I think political movements in the bitcoin space. It is really weird. I don't I don't just swallow it hole because I you know, back in January, I gave a little talk on my stream. I said, is anybody you know black Rock and Larry Fink are now pushing bitcoin because of these ETFs. Yeah, so I've mixed emotions on that because Larry Fink doesn't like gold, so what the deal about bitcoins? So there's a lot of open questions. But I do think just this monumental movement, it really is, it really is crazy to watch that. It is the shift away from the sub culture water into accepted reality for finances.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when we talk about the chart from Sailor, it's very much like the dead Internet theory that basically the Internet has been taken over with phony stuff from the government, and that's what they've done to the financial system, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's all built on fake and when I've never seen I have to maybe get a copy of screenshot for you. I just was sitting there with my son and I go, just look at that. So I've never seen, you know, just all of the amount of currency and debt and what they consider assets, but those could be paper assets and stock markets and exchanges and other things that really don't hold value if it's not you know, real assets, whether it's real estate or or tangible something. And so that those those were relegated to the very very very remote corner of the financial math. So I don't think there's not enough there's not enough real to go around in this world of fake.
Speaker 1: And so when you look at it.
Speaker 2: You know, my take on Larry Fink as he's talking about all this stuff, and he really is, I don't know if it's so much bitcoin as it is ETF stuff, because when he's talking about it, he actually makes.
Speaker 1: ETF a verb.
Speaker 2: He wants to ETF everything, and in a sense that's like making everything a derivative. Of course he would like that. That's what these people have done. They create these fake derivative financial instruments that gives them the kind of leverage to do this. You know, that's where all this fake stuff comes from. It comes from these derivatives that are out there. And I think he sees a whole new area of you know, crypto fakeness and crypto derivatives using the ETF stuff. That's the thing that concerns me about it. But what do you think about all these politicians. I mean, they've got their agenda. Of course, there's a lot of people that are making contributions to politicians like Tom Emmer. He supports it because he's getting not because he wants to have honest money, but because he's getting a lot of contributions from people who are in the crypto business. And that's fine, you know, I think that the bitcoin thing, it's good for us to have alternatives to the monopolized fake system that the government has. But I also suspect of these politicians. Was anything said about CBDC by Trump since Jared Kushner was plotting the beginning of CBDC there with Steve Manuchin, Trump's treasury secretary. When Trump is in office, what did Trump say about CBDC.
Speaker 3: Yeah, conveniently nobody brings that up, you know, when Trump starts talking about CBDC. But yeah, he did that. He did mention in his talk. He said, and there'll ever be a CBDC while I'm president, right, you know, so like there's not oh there's not a wall either. But you know, the whole thing with with with him and his promises, I just it was more interested in again, I don't think Trump believes any of this. I think he was literally the way that the speech went, it looked like he was reading it for the first time. Like if you if you watch him go over is uh the stats on on bitcoin being at the market cap relative to silver, and he said it surpassed silver. Wow. He kind of takes like that's wold, like he's reading it for the first time, like, well, wow, that's that's pretty amazing. Maybe it'll maybe it'll reach gold, you know, like what he starts going into. But well he did mention that in some of the other politicians were that. That was another thing that I thought was I just didn't expect that. I guess I've been paying attention, but maybe I just maybe that escaped me. But there really is a lot more political involvement in bitcoin. Uh. And just again, this is the the difference between where it was and what bitcoin has originated and where it is now. I think it's it's got a it's got a story to tell. There is going to be a lot more that comes out of this with bitcoin. But I think we have to watch these politicians very closely. What are they actually trying to do? I mean, you mentioned Larry Fink, and I wondered, what's the scenario here, what's the end game? You're right, he does really only he doesn't talk about you owning bitcoin yourself with your own keys. He's talking about ETFs and he's talking about controls.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think it's play as derivatives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, I think there's something that of course in BlackRock's connection because of Trump to the FED, to the Central Bank. Uh again, you know, if a president ordered the Treasury to start buying bitcoin, what would the Federal reserve to you know, would it be would it be akin to jfk executive order on silver, which RFK Junior mentioned, by the way, Yeah, so I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 1: What do you say about it?
Speaker 3: Well, he just mentioned that his uncle had signed an executive order on silver wanting to make it somewhat of a permanent monetary class asset, and that you know, after he was assassinated, all the silver was taken out of the of the coinage. So it's something that you know, again, those of us that recognized the conspiracy theory of history, those that's the direct correlation of you know, JFK along with Abraham Lincoln, like him or not those only two presidents that printed notes direct from the treasury, and they were both shot in the head in the public to channel to Jim Mars. But yeah, I mean that's that's something that I think directly correlates to JFK haven't been an enemy to the Federal reserve. He was very skeptical of the of the Fed's power.
Speaker 2: He was very specific about how he would accumulate a big, big bitcoin reserve. Did he have any other specifics about things that he talked about CBDC that specific he did.
Speaker 3: He did talk about CBDC and he mentioned what his transformation really came down to being involved in the strike, the Canadian truckers strike a couple of years ago, and he said that's when he saw that. When he saw that, you know, the Canadian government's overreach and being able to freeze accounts and go after people as enemies at the stage just for peacefully protesting, he looked at alternatives and found bitcoin. And he's very specific. You know, it's I don't think RFK Junior wasn't handering. He had really I think thought this through. It seemed very strategic on his on his part, So of all the people there, I found him to be the most interesting to watch. And of course you know Trump did come in and he didn't obviously go as far anywhere near as far as RFK Junior. But just the mere fact that they're there and this in this space and then you got this type of spotlight being shown on it, I didn't think too David. It's interesting that it's for whatever reason, partisan, I mean, and you've got mostly it's mostly Republicans that are you know, four bitcoin or accounting bitcoin. I find bizarre. And of course you know RFK Junior is an independent candidate, so it really highlights the different There is some difference in the in the parties there. I don't trust one of the parties, as you know, I don't I don't get cheerlead either one of them. But it is weird that it is somewhat partisan, and of.
Speaker 1: Course I forget specifics of it.
Speaker 2: But immediately after all this talk about having bitcoin as a reserve, the trumpet, the Biden administration did a massive move on bitcoin that they hold I forget maybe you know, the specifics of it, but in a way as a kind of counter and defiance to that, showing that they are still at the gist of it was they wanted to send a signal, but they're still at war with bitcoin and crypto in general.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, absolutely. Some one analysts called it tone deaf. I don't think it's tone deaf at all. I think it was indirect defiance of, you know, any kind of future policy to a thousand bitcoin held by the dj which were all seized assets for people and civil asset forfeiture, you know, and that's what that's what they are, Silk Road or other things like that. It was ross Olbrick. So yeah, they move that. There's no that's not a coincidence at all. It was moved into an unknown wallet, from a known wallet into an unknown wallet. So they're just doing that just to show the showcase. And you're exactly right that they're still in charge, that there is a war on crypto and private assets. This is weird.
Speaker 2: The tomb of puts on wallet, the tomb of the unknown wallet is where they put it, though we don't know where it is early right, But also you mentioned ross Albrick, and Trump mentioned ross Albrick, who he had an opportunity to pardon, but he didn't. I remember there was a concerted effort by Ross's mom, Lynn, who I've talked too many times to try to get him to pardon. But you know, on his uh as he's leaving office, he only pardoned white collar criminals that Jared knew from Israel or whatever. I mean.
Speaker 1: It was basically it was that bad.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to pardon Snowden or a sign or Ross Olbrick, but he did mention that he would pardon Ross Albrick, and again that is a.
Speaker 1: New found.
Speaker 2: Issue for him, I guess in the context, Ross Olbrick is something of a placeholder for the bitcoin community because one of the reasons that they railroaded him and gave him consecutive life sentences so he could never get parole was to send a signal about bitcoin, was it.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exactly right. They were handing out T shirts at the event and it was like free Ross, you know, vote Trump, and they were handed those are free and look a better late than never. And that's somebody there's a lot of hope.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, I think I may I may have to pause my my mic here. We got the train going by my house here Tennis and Texas, David, it's pretty loud. I may I may have to, uh, you may have to come back to me here in about two minutes if you don't mind.
Speaker 1: That's okay, that's right, all right.
Speaker 2: I don't hear anything with it yet, but we'll let you well you will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a live I live right next to the train track in the old house built in the forties. There you go. You can hear the train. It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: I don't hear it. You're here.
Speaker 2: It there, but we don't hear it over the microphone. Yeah, okay, let's do Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well normally, normally it's a it's a pretty loud, pretty loud event. I have to pause it whenever I'm broadcasting. Okay, Yeah, but yeah, they were giving out free shirts and you know, offered me one, and I felt I felt bad for them, as like, you know, again, Trump was already president, and I don't I can't suspend disbelief long enough to go, oh yeah, as soon as he's like, well, maybe that's the case, and maybe they've broken through, maybe he has had some kind of change in policy or that's advantageous now. Uh, And a lot of things had to happen for that to to take place. So I really really do hope that he does pardon Ross and that that, yeah, that happens. But when I see things like that, it's very partisan. You know, vote Trump, he's going to do this, and that there was a lot of people there in the MAGA movement because of you know, you know, it's a thousand dollars a ticket to get to get into the general seating. So it wasn't like a huge MAGA rally, but it was very, very very busy, very talented. Well for Trump speech.
Speaker 2: Well, that's interesting and it'll be interesting to see what happens. So how do you take things? And of course there's been this such a crazy election cycle last talk, so many things have happened. So what do you think, I mean, you think that I know, everybody was cheering on Trump because he's now thrown his hat in on the side of bitcoin as it's become a political dividing line now.
Speaker 1: But how do you see this?
Speaker 2: Do you think we're too far away to make any predictions or do you think that Trump is going to be able to pull it out? With Lala Harris, I mean, she's pretty flaky, but again she is for the most part, a fresh face for a lot of these people, and you know, Trump's been around now for eight years, a lot of people really hate him. So I don't know how to make this how to call this election, especially because we've got both sides are certain that their side is going to win. That's my real concern is that it's going to trigger violence, perhaps even a civil war. Who knows how they'll use it and how they're setting this thing up. What's your general take on the election. We don't usually talk that much about politics, but since we're talking about Trump and the Bitcoin conference, what's your take on it.
Speaker 3: Well, prior to Biden getting out, I felt like it's pretty much anabibility that Trump would be re elected or re selected. I don't know. Now there's a wild card there. And the thing is, I don't think that Kamala Harris is necessarily going to get a lot more votes than Joe Biden would have. I think that our politics have are defined now by demographics. I think that's what a lot of people are. I don't even know why anybody would study political science anymore. All you have to do is shift the demographics to like a California, and then you just have a ruling class. You have a doesn't matter. You can run a dead person. As long as there's a D there, then you win. I mean once the state, once an area goes demographically blue, does it turned back red. That doesn't happen. Only red states termed purple and then blue blue states don't go red. When I was a kid in Texas, there was a the Democratic Party was still very prominent. This is you know LBJ country, blue dog Democrats. And you remember Anne Richards was governor back in the early nineties. She was eventually defeated by somehow a very cogent George W. Bush. And then if you look look at those old tapes, like, how is that guy? He's the same guy that was president and he used to be Nobody told him to act dumb yet I guess. But and Richards was a Democrat, she was governor of Texas. It was very much a Democratic state, a blue dog Democrat state. Now it turned into the I'm with you, I distained the red blue identifiers. I know what that syop is. But it turned into a Republican state. And you know, now it's republican. That doesn't happen with that doesn't happen anymore. It doesn't happen with you know, it's not gonna happen that the state's not going to go from from a blue state to a deep root state or anything like that. So I think what we're really going to watch here is an actual campaign, which I think Trump's running somewhat of a campaign, versus what Tamala Harris is going to run, which is just demographics. I mean, they're just gonna the key points, the identifiers for those people that vote that way. And it doesn't matter what her policies are going to be, It doesn't matter what her politics are, it doesn't matter even if she has a gaff I don't think that really or just not in the same country anymore. This is not This is not nineteen eighty four Reagan versus Mandel, where Reagan can get a you know, a forty eight state landslide. It doesn't work that way. I just think whatever people are already drawing their lines of where they are the Republican Party and Trump's base is shrinking. It's not growing. It's a shrinking base, unfortunately because of the things that the Republican Party have done to this country, whether it's you know, outsourcing jobs or insourcing people, you know, and not doing anything about the border. Mass immigration. I mean, we import a million legal immigrants a year, a million that's not illegal immigration, it's just a regular immigration. And eighty percent of all new immigrants vote Democrats. So eight hundred thousand new Democrats a year, just regardless. That's not counting the factories in the universities that turn out left wing young adults all over the country, in school systems and television and culture. So that's the cards are stacked against anybody that carries anything of a conservative mantle. And I don't know. Trump's still not really running on anything substantive. It's more like a culture personality. I mean, we have the assassination attempt that garnered him, a lot of the iconic photos and all that, but still policy, I haven't heard policy, you know, accept things that are alarming, like the trade war stuff. So I don't know, David, I really I think it's a toss up at this point. And if Kamala Harris You're right though about the fallout would be tremendous for those I mean, if you're in the MAGA camp right now and you're wearing that hat and you really think you know, Trump's the second Coming and all that, Like you're going to think it was stolen and I mean, well have ben I don't know, but you're definitely not going to believe anything. And the same thing goes for the other side, like how can the first you know, Indian black, you know, prosecutor lady whatever she is, how can she lose to this buffoon?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, So both sides, and they both sides are tribal everything everybody's dug in. But I do think like it's, you know, Biden in twenty twenty. He doesn't have to fill a room, he doesn't have to fill a stadium, he doesn't have to have voat parades and all this other stuff.
Speaker 1: He just has the votes, That's right.
Speaker 3: You know, And that's that's how demographics work, and it's how the electronic voting stuff works as well.
Speaker 2: I've spent a lot of time talking about that this last week, and you know, it is just yet another's so many different ways that they can rig the election. And I thought it was very telling when you look at Venezuela, they immediately knew that it was rigged election. How well they used Edison Research. The same people that do it for all the news organizations here in the US, and they ran exit polls, and they looked at the exit polls versus the official reports and they said, yeah, this is rigged. And that's how the State Department has always assessed whether or not a foreign election is honest or not. So why didn't either the Republicans or the Democrats use it to prove their point with a twenty twenty election. I think it's because they're both breaking the election. It's a hacking contest in a number of different ways, and so that's why I think it really is impossible to figure out what is going on with it. But everybody is invested in it, as you pointed out, and I think they want it that way. They want people fighting each other over the election result. Whichever way it goes, they'll be able to do that. So I think we're coming in for some difficult times politically as well as economically. You know, when we look at this, Tony, in terms of CBDC and the rest of stuff, Europe is going full on. I mean, they've got five countries that are doing the vaccine passport thing, and they've continued to develop this or rolling it out, doing their beta test sites at five different countries. They're talking about a digital euro and how it's going to be their option for electronic payments and all the rest of the stuff. I mean, it's moving into that. It's kind of on the side burner here in the US Hall. We got the election, but I think they're going to ramp that up pretty quickly. And of course next year after the election, real ID comes in and it is going to be required to fly. It's going to be you know, they're going to bring it on in force after the election, and I think these next four years it's going to be a real fight. Regardless of who they select to be the president, it's going to be a real fight for the last four years to take us into this twenty thirty dystopia that they've been planning a long time.
Speaker 3: Well, I couldn't agree more. It's like akin to World War Two when they set up patent to look like the Fain that looked like the Third Reich. He was going to come in from the channel and they built up all the fake even like inflatable tanks and other things. You know, that's what the election is. Yeah, the election is that have all of us looking over here's right. Looking at this thing, it really doesn't matter. I mean, it really doesn't. At the end of the day, there's no real substantive policy differences, not really. You know, you still those who are control, which is this the multinationals and the central banksters. That's really who's controlling most of this in our politics. But it's just a head fake. The Agenda twenty thirty, great reset marches on. That's what we have to pay attention to. The world's changing, it's changing rapidly. Neither one of these candidates are talking about dedollarization, not any real not with any real clout, and they're not going they're not going into depth. They're not they're not doing anything that touches the real problems here of this waning power in the United States, the empire, the infrastructure coming apart, and are standing in the world, all of that economically, it's it's again very fragile, fragile system. I mean, look at the crowd strike that happened ten days ago, and now everything was affected all across the board, very fragile system. And we've got trip wires for wars all over the globe. And I don't I don't like to just get into like, oh, it's it's just been a dark time ahead. But there's a lot of challenges ahead. And again, our politics are just a distraction. Maybe twenty years ago we'd been talking about what's affecting people, but now it's just a cult support personality. I like what Edward Snowden said at the Bigcoin event. He said, go vote, but don't join a cult. I mean he's seeing he said it like five times, Like he's like, you can go vote. Hecause like vote, you know, vote your conscious, but don't join a cult.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: That's what a lot of this has become. And you know, it's really sad. I went in to go watch the Trump speech in the actual auditorium and he of course, they took like an hour to get in there. And I got there early in the morning with my son, and then about you know, two or three hours into the talk, my son's like, get some more coffee, so out and he said, I can't get back in, so we just left. I'm like, I'll just listen to it outside and I walked around the expo. I didn't miss anything, but you could, you know, anytime a speaker would mention, you know, before Trump went on stage. Anytime a speaker would mention that Trump had been anti bitcoin, anti crypto in the past, the crowd booed heavily, and I thought maybe for a second they were doing that. He was No, it's the fact that somebody brought it up.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, you're not surprised to notice it. And it really is a cult.
Speaker 2: These people can't just yeah, and we all know it, you know, as it's known to say, keep it at arm's length, you know. But they have bought into this thing, and that's what's dangerous. That's the thing about this election that scares me. Not the outcome, because they're both controlled by a lot of the same forces. What bothers me is how they have used this to essentially create a competition, chaos, a civil war over these personalities. It's not even over the issues, it's over the personalities.
Speaker 3: It's over the personalities. It's a real shame. And again, we have to do our best. We have to cover the you know I covered on my show, you covering we have to cover some of this. As Sons Su said, no you're enemy. We have to have intel. But that's not really what's going on here. You know, there's much larger issues that we face here as a country. And I agree with you on electronic voting that you have to start there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, Don Jeffries did a great job in Hidden History covering something called vote scam. We should I recommend anybody go look into that. There was a pair of brothers that really research electronic voting and vote tallying back in the late eighties and early nineties. Go and check out Don Jeffrey's work on that in Hidden History, and it's really eye opening because we don't have true accounting, and especially when you do something electronically, you're right, they could be just like it's like they're who has the best hackers.
Speaker 1: Yes, as hacking vote.
Speaker 2: I said that after twenty sixteen because I talked a great deal about electronic voting, not specifically about any particular company like Smartmatic or Dominion or anyone. You know, there's also es and s, but it's just electronic voting in general and how vulnerable it is. I said, you know, you can cheat with anything, but when you've got electronic voting, it allows people to stuff the ballot from anywhere in the world. They don't have to have they don't have to be there physically. They don't have to have an agent that's there physically, they can do it from anywhere. And so you've opened up your system to bad actors from all over the world. And that's the real issue for it. And you know, you look at the history of Venezuela, that's these h you know, Chavez, Chavez and all the rest of these people. They have been able to maintain this power, this socialist party by using these electronic voting machines.
Speaker 1: So that's the other part of it.
Speaker 2: And so when I look at it, it it isn't so much that I say, well, you know, who's got the better story about issues, or the more likable personality, or who's got the most boxes checked on the intersectionality ranking thing here, But who is it that the system would like to have and how are they going to use this person That's what really scares me about the cult that has been developed around this, That's what really scares me. I think that's the way that the selection is going to be used. They don't even pretend to have an election anymore. I mean, it's just a selection and everybody can see that, but they're still drawn in as a cult. It's amazing to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've just suspended all thinking. All critical thinking has been suspended due to partisanship. That's where you just leave your brain. Unfortunate, that's where people go now and is a very partisan or dug in on those lines, and it's just getting more and more entrenched. I was on the show yesterday and he says, well, he's a conservative Catholic, and he said, well, I get in a lot of trouble because I don't. I don't just necessarily follow Trump, you know, I could do criticize Trump. I said, oh, you just lost a lot of money too. That's how all of this works, you know. And just being in that crowd though, this is you know, these are people that are supposed to be free thinking bigcoiners, you know, skeptical of the central powers, central bank, skeptical of fiat currency. I mean, you don't travel that far and spend that kind of money to go and sit in a conference and listen to bitcoin if you haven't thought some of those issues through. But when it came up to Trump, there was just a ton of people there booing anyone who said anything, even if it's repeating what he said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, oh, It's amazing, absolutely amazing. I've never seen anything like it in all these years. It truly is a cult. Talk to us a little bit about what you think is going to happen with interest rates and gold as you're looking at the Federal Reserve. I've been talking about, you know, these long term issues, regardless of why it happens in the short term before the election, and we look at the long term issues. Jenny Yellen's down at the entrance to the Amazon essentially, you know, the last gas station before you get into the Amazon. I guess they're having this conference. She says, We've got to spend seventy eight trillion dollars in the next twenty years to save the planet, and the bulk of that is going to come from the US, and it's going to be like a big COVID mcguffin thing annually, just over this climate griff thing. And of course they're going to pile this up into massive debt. But at the same time, as soon as as Trump mentions, well, let's not tax social Security or something, they trot out the Congressional Budget Office to say, we don't have the money for that. But they got the money for the climate mcguffin, and it's going to be massive inflation. They're going to keep going into debt until they do collapse it. They'll do it over the Green Agenda if nothing else. But what do you see in terms of short term in terms of interest rate changes?
Speaker 3: It reminded me when I first went on air on the radio eleven years ago and there was an article about how they had shortfalls for the veterans budget for the VA and having a hard time. They're going to need to have so much more and they couldn't find it. It wasn't in the budget. And I just went through all the foreign aid and I was like, well, here we go live on air, and I was doing the calculations. Let's just cut out this country, this country, and I go, there's your there's your shortfall. Of course, they don't have any They don't have anything that actually helps America. They won't have anything that helps our infrastructure, that makes us stronger, that improves our society. The ruling class or absentee landlords, they're literally going to flee the sinking ship. The treasury is being looted. I mean how I just saw an article today on Kiko the debt has passed the thirty five trillion. So thirty five trillion. It was one trillion the year of my birth right right, No, not quite to a trillion. It reached it in nineteen eighty. So again, now we go a trillion in debt every Now I need to one hundred days. The wheels are off, so of course, so you can promise anything. I mean, you're loutering the treasury, doesn't matter. You've got this fake system, and we're inside of real time experiment. Since nineteen seventy one, Richard Nixon takes us off the gold standard of free floating fiat currency. The average life spans twenty six years for that currency. We've doubled that. So we're inside an experiment. I don't see any other way to describe it. And these policy wonky policy people that are, you know, tools for the World Economic Forum and Davos and the UN. Of course they're going to come up with like crazy numbers. I mean remember this was they were touting the Green New Deal and AOC said this is our World War Two. I remember that this was something that she said, this is our World War Two. It was not even me, you know. That is when we had a different times. You know, jet debt to GDP has come close to what we have now, and then it would dissipate and go back, and it's usually around thirty percent forty percent. Now it's like one hundred and thirty percent hundred and forty percent of debt to GDP ratio. So none of these things are sustainable. And as de dollarization continues, you know, those who are paying attention, you would serve yourself well by not buying into any like we're not going to be paying for that stuff. The ability for the Treasury of the United States to borrow endlessly and sell those bonds and on the treasuries on the open market and hold them. And I don't see that's not going to be something that continues. As a matter of fact, I think it won't be. It probably won't be a triangulated swift death for the dollar, or would be more like a like you know, someone falling down the stairs. It won't be like you just jumped off a cliff, That's what I think anyway, or push down the stairs. But but yeah, it would be something like that. But those those times aren't here now that they're just slowly starting. You're slowly starting to see the downturn the purchasing power of the dollar and the money velocity starts to slow, and those issues will come home and it will change our politics. I think a lot of that stuff will be off the tay. It'll be about it, you know, something akin to the Great Depression, where you have people you did. If we're going to have to have austerity measures and also be able to stop social unrest through food programs and other things like that because it will have gotten so bad.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah. One other thing I want to ask you. I just thought about the bitcoin thing. Did did he bring up the federal reserve directly Trump? Or did r F K Junior? Imagine maybe r F K Junior did, But did they bring up the federal reserve? Did they just talk about bitcoin and what they would like to do and mostly the bitcoin. I'd have to go back to the transcript of RFK Junior. I know he's much more substantive and he had actual policy. I do believe he did mention the Federal Reserve, and I think that was in core relation to and I'll see if I get the transcript for you what he mentioned about his his owns. He was scared and he did mention that he was his uncle JFK was skeptical of FED policy, and you know what the FED was doing in control of the money supply and so on and so forth.
Speaker 3: So he did mention that. But I don't believe Trump mentioned anything about the FED. I mean, he did mention CBDC. I don't I think, really seriously, David. I think he was reading the speech for the first sign when I was up there, and just like he looked at it and it's like, oh wow, silver really market kappas silver. So I don't think he really he really knew anything about bitcoin going into that.
Speaker 2: I get that impression every time I see him stricting he's reading the speech of the room. I mean he had you know, one of the big issues in twenty sixteen was Obamacare, and somebody had written up a great paper that was on the Trump campaign website. I spent time talking about, said, well, this is really good. If he's got people who are going to push this thing through. I know Trump hasn't mentioned it, he doesn't really care about it, if he even knows about it, but maybe his staff is going to push well as soon as he got elected. That was deep six you know, memory hold off of his website. So yeah, I mean, when I look at the policy statements of Trump, I'm pretty cynical that anything's going to be done. But it is interesting to see, as you point out, the political divide around that. But I just, you know, I like the anonymity, the physical aspect of the metals and things like that. That's what I think is really important. And the more I look at the Internet, the more it looks looks like a fiat currency. It's like Fiat information. Now at this point, what's going on at Why is wolf.
Speaker 3: All the same as always, just continuing to create a supply chain from customers and for wolf Pack members. That's I'm in Texas right now. I've got some appointments with the trading floor and getting guarding new supply the next week or so. Really that's what I'm watching. I think that's what's going to separate all precious metals dealers and then next two, three, five years is going to be who can get supplied. As I mentioned earlier in our talk, I mean, if you look at the chart of assets in the world, this giant, you know chart, and the little little corner in the left hand corner is gold, silver, and bitcoin. So there's no there's not enough real, you know, to house all the fake, and so there's gonna be something that happens to all that fake. I mean, we're talking about an unprecedented amount of debt creation, currency creation. There's fifty two times more currency on Earth today than when I was born, and that's fake currency. By the way, these aren't notes backed up by anything. You can't trade them in for a commodity. They're just rapidly losing purchasing power. So that I'm setting up supply David, and you know, we're looking to continue to grow wolf Pack. I will say I'll have an announcement maybe next week. If you're interested in buying bitcoin wise Wolf Bitcoin will be operational here in the next week or two. You can just go direct with me if you want to buy coin, and we're setting that up. There's a whole bunch of things. I got to hoops, I got to jump through. I used to be in the bitcoin ATM business and we sold that a couple of years ago because of the regulation has gotten crazy. Yeah, I decided I'm going to bring that back to wis Wolf As a matter of fact, within the next week, we should be able to accept bitcoin for one time purchases and I'm not going to charge your fee. So like if you got bitcoin and do you want to buy precious milk, We'll be the only golden silver broker that I know that does not charge your fee. Wow, and to use your bitcoin. So we'll make it really convenient for people to be able to use their BTC. That's what's new. And I don't have it all in place yet, but I'm working on it, so I should be able to make an announcement here in the next week or two.
Speaker 1: Wow. Be a great way to get physical. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know when when you look at just thinking about you know, I think and as he's talking about how focused he is on ATFS, and I spent time last a couple of days talking about how JP Morgan had you is the ETFs for silver and for gold to manipulate on behalf of the government. And I'm sure that that's what think is looking at. You know, how can I how can I manipulate bitcoin? Well, I can use an ETF and I can do the same thing that JP Morgan has been doing with gold and silver. I can do that with bitcoin. I really do think that's where he said it, But yeah, it's important to to go direct, you know, get your bitcoin direct, get your silver and gold direct, hold it, get it outside of the virtual world. That is that infrastructure, that whole infrastructure is getting so shaky, from our power infrastructure to cybersecurity issues.
Speaker 1: That we see over and over again. As you mentioned before.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for joining us, Tony. I really do appreciate you coming on. Thank you for your support for the program. And folks, if you want to find out more, you can get to Tony's wise Wolf. You can do that with David Knight dot Gold and let him know that you came through us. Appreciate it, Tony, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Shate you, sir.
Speaker 2: Thank you for hearing of biased and false smooth all too common on social.
Speaker 3: First unfortunately exactly, and this is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 1: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 3: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy. This is extremely dangerous to our democracy. This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 1: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy. This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 3: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy. This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 2: Break free from the usual script with a David Knight Show a fresh perspective bringing you genuine insights on current events. But if the show is going to stay on the air, we'll need your continued support. Sharing the show, subscribing and even just hitting the like button all help. And if you found our show helpful, please consider donating and becoming a part of a community the values Truth, because independent listener funded news untouched by corporate globalist agendas is extremely important to our liberties.