Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, what's up guys? How is everybody going to day? I hope everyone is staying safe, being safe, good, good fa fo fucking around to find out Friday? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I hope everyone is having a good FAFO Friday morning. Mm hmm, good morning guys. How is everyone? So? If you want you didn't watch the it was me and it was like a late night after late night, dead fool came in and purchased something off my worsh list. It was a pair of headbones. I needed a pair of head bones with amusing a backup pair. I was what every one doing this morning? I'm yeah, hold on, girls, let me let me do a little thing here. So and both yo, But what's up? How is how is everyone happy? Fafo Friday? I just want to say thank you, guys very much to the people that have showed support financially or came by and said hot to us. That's something that is more important than than money, is people showing support. You know, every day you're on the earth, You're you're you're here. What's up? Daniel Berry Sports Times? I just do it. We are on. We're a rumbled right now, guys, if anybody that does want to support, we do take rumborands we do take. I'm i am to be honest with you, guys. I've always but good morning. How is everyone doing this morning? I know, uh it's f A f O Friday. If I named this faf Friday because you know, I just wanted to damn it, but uh, what's up? Yeah? So if anybody that does watch the stream, all the donational links are in a description of of this video. And and I also want to say thank you to anybody that shows up to the show. Yeah, you know, and you know what the biggest thing that I haven't promoted, guys, I need to promote something because I do gotta promote this because of Yeah, yeah, I do have to promote that because number one, but I do get the money. The first thing. I'm gonna just get money down. I'm a m Yeah, you know, I want to say that I do appreciate everybody that shows up to the streams, shows up to what we do, shows up to anything that we do is good. I am who I am, and I'm different than everybody else. You talk about it. I live it, my motherfucker. You know you know everybody says, I see people wanting to get age, get grades on and all that, mate, But me, I don't want to get a famous celebrity on my channel and have them of yeah mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 1: But good morning, guys. How is everyone doing this morning? I just wanted to pop on into a stream this morning. I just wanted to pop on a stream and say, hey, you guys and see how everybody is doing. You know, yeah, I hope everybody is this morning.
Speaker 3: Dum mhm.
Speaker 1: I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I hope everyone is doing okay, and click the light button.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yuh.
Speaker 1: Let me just let's just set up the library. Let me go sip the library right up?
Speaker 3: Yu huh okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me one minute, goes hm. I'm still here you guys. I'm sending you guys somewhere. Oh shit, nope, sorry guys, I hit the wrong button. Yuh yeah, but I hope everyone is and say I hope everyone is doing okay mm hmm. I just want to say to you guys, thank you. M h I appreciate everything that people do for me, all right, and I want to say to people, to the people that I watching yez, the part the podcast, the podcast that we do so when when mhm yeah. Hold if anybody that does want to listen to the podcast, yea, that is our one of our only incomes is the spreaker, one of our incomes. Alright, guys, let's go comes to my rate. I would love to find someone unrumble that we can send some love over to just find somebody on unbolt you send some love over to.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 1: I want to thank you. Will be in my friend grabbing double hold him back and kay say no I didn't let me.
Speaker 2: Okay, okah, all right, hold on, let me uh before they de side to stop streaming.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, I want to say thank you so much for the people who who watches this not live. We are right now, are on our on our rumble. We are at two hundred and ninety pops. Ops. We just need to find more. Where's just holding? All right? I love you guys, and I will see you when I see you. Thank you guys very much. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your day, the rest of your week, the rest your time, and we'll see when we see you, I guess mm hmm.