Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine where.
Speaker 2: The JV Show. I'm Selena Broom and I'm Jahn. Thank you so much for hanging out with us. We got your crazy cash on standby first. You know how we start the show each and every morning the first talkback of the day.
Speaker 1: That's you, Graham. The time has come. You can't run and you can't hide.
Speaker 2: You must face us now and get your butt kicked today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're really picked the butt man.
Speaker 2: Wait, what did you do?
Speaker 1: What? I get my butt kicked today? Actually, I have a little explanation about that, because they slid into my DMS and let me know that they were going to be leaving that talkback for this morning, and it's a little league game that is happening tonight. Okay, well, look I ran into my buddy Nico there, he's on the opposing team. I ran into him an opening day and I said, mark your calendar, because we're going to kick your guys's butts when we play you. And they obviously think they're going to kick our butts, which they might are. The little league team, hasn't We've been under achieving. We've been under achieving lately, lack of focus is what I find. These seven to eight year old boys say the focus isn't quite there. But tonight, I guess is the night I didn't have the game circled on my calendar. I should have because this is a big matchup.
Speaker 2: Glad he did.
Speaker 1: Somebody remember they've got it circle that they're trash talking, although I think I trash talked him first. We'll see what the outcome is and then hopefully they're leaving a talk back tomorrow morning saying that they take it all back and that we kicked their buttons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please leave us a follow up time back tomorrow. Can't wait. Let's do one more talkback.
Speaker 1: Good morning JV Show, Happy Thursday. Can you maybe recap what exactly does we from a butt mean?
Speaker 3: When Selena says it, I don't remember the exact incident, but what exactly does it mean?
Speaker 1: Help girl out? Because I like to say it. Okay, bye, Okay, that's that's a very good question. A lot of people, you know, we have a number of our favorite drops here on the JV Show that we played from time time, and there are people that wonder, what is that? Where did that come from? Well, first things first, that's not Selena. That's saying it. I'm going to play it. Listen close. This is Jess.
Speaker 2: Wet from my butt, from my butt, and Jess was detailing a story I think about how she slipped and fell.
Speaker 1: Oh it was rainy and she got wet, wet from my butt. She got wet from my butt, and so I snipped that little piece and I like to drop it in from time times. It's one of my favorite drops that we have. But that's an explanation about where that one came. Yes, from my butt.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Jess, you got your real ID, you guys.
Speaker 4: Finally, I feel like an adult because I'm crossing things off my list left and right. Got my real ID yesterday. I did have to spend like over an hour as a dmb LEAs.
Speaker 2: Why I'm back out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk me through the process.
Speaker 2: Because it's so confused.
Speaker 1: They need to do is one need?
Speaker 4: My location did not have that really cool feature where you can just wait in line from the comfort of your virtual cue. Yeah, so I had to go in person. You need like three different I.
Speaker 2: Guess proof of address or oh I was.
Speaker 4: I was doing it because I was changing my address finally, from Selena's to Sametil for my for my license.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm while.
Speaker 4: You're there, so I needed like proof of basically documents that have on my information.
Speaker 5: And then I didn't have an appointment, so I had.
Speaker 1: To do three forms, three things, three builds.
Speaker 2: This bothers me. I thought we were all in the same page that we're not going to do it right now because because they want us to, So we're gonna hold out as long as you possibly can. Who said that you.
Speaker 1: Didn't know we were staying in solidary for a real ID strike because the deadline is real.
Speaker 2: It is just Then we had to talk off air because we both have flights to take next month, and we're like, well, we're just going to use our passports. By the way, we're not flying together. This is just I thought we were just standing in sister solidarity, and I know the way, We're just gonna use our passports and then wait until like the dies down at dmb's and then go afterwards.
Speaker 4: I thought about that, but then I started to get nervous because I was like, what if, Like I don't know, what if that's not the.
Speaker 2: Right way to do it or what if?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but carrying my passport worries me sometimes because yes, so I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna go get this done because I don't want to be the person to ruin my boyfriend's trip by being.
Speaker 2: Like, sorry, I don't have my stuff together.
Speaker 4: But you know what, I noticed that the DMV. Well, first of all, the DMB needs a rebrand. We've talked about this before. It's too boring, like FI, yeah, change some stuff around there. Anyways, a lot of people that were there, I don't know if they just were bored or they just aren't aware of like that they're around other people. But multiple people kept playing videos on their phone out loud, like I don't maybe I just haven't gone to the d being a really long time.
Speaker 2: But I was like, wait, do they know that? Like we can all hear what they're playing. Was it like adult videos or something? No, it was.
Speaker 1: Now the DMV gives you a very accurate snapshot of just the general population of the United States because you're getting all along so of everybody that has to go to the DMV to get the real idea or whatever it may be. So you're getting that's an accurate snapshot of what the population in the United States. Is right there in that line at the DMV, and and there's a large percentage of people that think it's totally fine to watch videos with the sound book full volume right in the middle of a crow.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 4: There was even like a guy talking to Siri, like being like Siri or Google or whatever, like Google, what's the what's the closest location to me for blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And it was so loud, and I was like, Oh, my god, that can never be me.
Speaker 1: That's America, that's that is us, that's hold in a mirror of society. You've taken a good look now, but I see what we are.
Speaker 4: I used my hour and a half or however long it was to read a book.
Speaker 5: You guys, I'm in my own I'm in my reading era.
Speaker 1: Do they print it out and you got your idea? Same to you.
Speaker 2: They mail it to you, So you.
Speaker 1: Not there yet? Yeah, you've been doing it that way for the last hour many years.
Speaker 2: They did take any picture, though, and are you ready for that?
Speaker 1: They let you smile.
Speaker 4: They did let me smile. Well they didn't say no, I just smiled. But I feel like I was kind of practicing in line, and I don't think it came out the way I wanted it to.
Speaker 2: Practicing whatting there? Smiling? How many different smiles do you have?
Speaker 4: Well, there's the closed mouth smile, let's see it, but that one, and then there's the open mouth smile.
Speaker 2: But that one could look.
Speaker 1: Creepy to see that one. Yeah, wait too toothy? What's this one?
Speaker 2: I feel like they came out. It was like an in between. Which one did you do for your reality?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: I think gone flirty? Did you try flirty?
Speaker 2: What it's like half smile but only one side? Oh, flirty doesn't work for me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like up.
Speaker 2: Came up? Expression is horrible for radio.
Speaker 1: No, but just know all the picture ops And she just gave no good shot them all down. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Good Morning JV Show, fam. This is your buddy Nate from San Francisco. And I was listening to the podcast today our last night and Jess said fire stick. I thought that was so funny. And I'm about to go measure something and I'm gonna go use a number stick. And you guys have been great lately. Just wanted to say what's up? Almost a weekend?
Speaker 1: Peace, great so so I talked about Nate. Yeah, Jess was trying to describe an incident on the road and impacting her commute to work yesterday, and there were some flares in the road, but she called them fire sticks.
Speaker 7: See.
Speaker 4: And then I was trying to remember what you had called them, ground because I was telling my boyfriend what had happened in the morning.
Speaker 1: Could not remember back to the fire sticks. Oh my god, fire sticks everywhere.
Speaker 2: It is a wildy frin. I thank you for that talkback by the way where the JV show, I'm Selena.
Speaker 1: I'm done, and it's time for the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: The biggest thing you need to know, the only thing you need to know is that the final season of You is out on Netflix today. What's you You with Joe Goldberg?
Speaker 1: Who's Joel.
Speaker 2: Plays Joe Goldberg? Oh yeah, Graham added to the list.
Speaker 1: So good, got it?
Speaker 2: I think I feel like it though you you not me?
Speaker 1: You to you?
Speaker 2: The final season?
Speaker 1: Got it all right? Today is the day a lot of us have been waiting for you, guys. Does that sound mean you think you guys? No? The NFL draft sound that plays when a pick is in our forty nine ers have the eleventh overall pick. The blank stare silver there. How do you not know that sound? It's iconic. The forty nine er staff the eleventh overall pick, and a total of eleven picks across all seven rounds. Given all the marquee off season departures and Brock parties moving the big money contract that Niners need to hit on a lot of these picks to get younger and cheaper. Round one of the draft against tonight at five o'clock and then the rest of the rounds are Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 4: Nice, cooler and cloudier weather pattern begins today and we'll continue through the weekend with temperature dropping to the upper fifties to mid sixties. We also have a chance of light showers late Friday and early Saturday, but I'll give you more details on that tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Hey, Scorpio bestiey Sorry NFL Draft Wait, I'm trying to give a horoscope. Your day today is going to be an eight. Quit the bickering and collaborate with your partner to manage your finances, balance accounts, paid bills, and get organized and make sure you are both contributing to your savings and it will pay dividends in your relationship.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that. Probably in the bedroom, oh yep, everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Want to remind you to get those talkbacks in because we're going to be partying our butts off, Steve Aoki? Are you gonna be parting your face off of your butt off? Graham?
Speaker 1: I'm going to probably do my face right off of my face. I'm already playing on your partying pretty hard. Are we getting a car at little party bus to take us suragain like last year? I want that we should probably do that.
Speaker 2: Responsible of us, so none of us are driving.
Speaker 1: You know, Dot it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: You guys need to make sure that Steve Aoki throws a cake at Graham's face.
Speaker 1: I want to know. I want to know more about this because is he gonna like do you bring your own cake? Does he bring his cake? How does this? How does the caking work?
Speaker 4: And I think a lot of the times he throws it at somebody who's holding a sign that says take me.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: So we'll make Graham the biggest sign powered. Yeah. So it's a big sign. You make a circle in the middle and you put your face through it. Perfect. We can do that.
Speaker 1: I want to make like a neon one allowed to run extension cords into the pool to sign I don't think so okay, we're all talking solar powered. I'll talk to the folks at great Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, get your talkbacksins so you can party your butt off or your face off with us. In Ayoki. May twenty fourth, it is Memorialty weekend. It is going to be epic. These things always sell out. By the ways, you cant r on sale if you want to buy them, or leave a talk back with your name, your phone number that we were able to reach you. But then listen up at eight point fifty to see if your talkback is the winning talkback. So good luck everyone, woo woot. All right, listen to this, you guys.
Speaker 4: More and more seniors are partaking in the use of cannabis, so much so that.
Speaker 1: It's actually becoming like sir, glaucoma helps the help they yeah, there are sleep at night yea.
Speaker 4: So it's still not like the biggest percentage out there, right, But in a study that was done or a survey that was done in twenty twenty two, it was eight percent of seniors that were kind of using that as more part of their daily routine.
Speaker 2: It's jumped to twenty one percent.
Speaker 1: What do we call in a senior? Like, how old do you got to be to be a senior?
Speaker 4: They're saying people aged fifty and older. Okay, and fifty year old are seniors.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought it was six five.
Speaker 1: That seems mean.
Speaker 4: I know, that doesn't mean maybe let's not say, well, approximately twenty one percent of people who are aged fifty years and older in the US are using it at least or have used it at least once in the past year.
Speaker 2: So what do you think, Because I'm actually surprised by this, I'm not so much anymore. It's like whatever stereotype you have in your mind of what like a stoner or somebody who smokes, whatever, whatever that looks like to you, throw that out because it is everyone at this point. You ever, like drive by dispensary, you see the line outside and you drive by, and you're like, you smoke, you smoke. It's everyone.
Speaker 1: Well, and as it's become more I'm not surprised that the number has risen, given that more and more states have legalized and or decriminalized, and it's just not a big deal change their stance on it. Yeah, significantly.
Speaker 4: So that's one of the factors desire for pain and sleep relief. Yep, there is another one, but it might not be as effective eventually, like it loses the effectiveness. Apparently there was a study that found that frequent use of vetibles to sleep was actually linked to poor or sleep over time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you got to get up at the night and eat a bag of durritos, so you're waking up.
Speaker 2: You got to put your teeth in.
Speaker 8: And all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you got to find your walker. You're going to turn all the lights onto the house because God forbid you walk to a dark house.
Speaker 2: Find your life vocal yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make your way downstairs very carefully, you don't want to break a hip. And then you get that bag of chips out. By the time you're back in bed.
Speaker 2: Like forget what you're even doing.
Speaker 1: You wander your way back upstairs and you're like, I know I'm back up here to do something, go back to sleep, but you don't remember that. Then you just start your day and it's three o'clock in the morning. You're doing a crossrood puzzle, eating a grapefruit.
Speaker 2: You know, and happened?
Speaker 1: Why not? Well, that's how they seniors get their days to They ate thereas. But then they get their day started with a grapefruit. Okay, old people like to eat a grapefruit. Well, they're in a crossword puzzle. And then their day has now begun at three thirty in the morning. Yes, right. By the time they get around taking this weed survey, all they can say is my sleep is terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what that makes it. They take another one before bed. The next time, it's just like.
Speaker 1: Repeats, Yeah, it's just we're stupid, Yeah we are. It's probably true.
Speaker 2: Next on the JV Show, I came across a list of the areas with the highest shares of young adults living in their parents' home. Number one is in the Bay Area.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The JV Show, I'm Selena and what is a JB show? It is Josh your favorite organ night. It's almost the end of April and still no squirrel week. Justice for the squirrels, all right, by g this is bad, you guys, Oh my god, this is bad. And I had a couple of listeners DM me also, oh my god, let me first say, if you're gonna bring up JV Show score, we can tell me that I've missed it. Could you give me a heads up, like a week before it's supposed to happen, because you don't have it on your calendar. You know, in my mind, the JV Show Squirrel Week is the third week in April, and I just know that. And it's just like something that we've done for the past I don't know, eight years or something. The JV Show Squirrel Week is iconic and it's a fixture of this show. And I have to admit I totally screwed it up because what week of April are we even in right now? We're in the fourth week, so it should have been last week, and I guess it could have been this week. So now it's got to be next week and that's going to span the end of April in the beginning of May.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we can.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't just skip Squirrel Week as if it never happened. It's an important piece of.
Speaker 2: Show, just like you're bleeding into May, like this is April's thing, But what are we just gonna I think you get to cut it off We're just gonna star till next year, I think so.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I think we've got to do something.
Speaker 2: We do, we do, we'll do something, but I don't think it can bleed into me.
Speaker 1: No JV show Squirrel Week, well at least maybe the first Monday through Wednesday JV shows abbreviated make up squirrel Week will be days will be next week, but.
Speaker 2: I do days at the California Kendney Sciences School days on the JV show.
Speaker 1: But maybe it goes till Friday. And the chug wheels just all squirrel.
Speaker 2: Things ew like nut meg.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's all nut related stuff. Obviously, I'm not.
Speaker 2: We're working on that.
Speaker 1: We're working on My apologies to the Squirrel Week fans because I totally screwed up. It's been a busy year. I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Graham, I'm so disappointed. Found this list of the US metro areas with the highest shares of young adults living in their parents' home. The top six I have in.
Speaker 7: F to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, out of those six, five of them are in California.
Speaker 1: That's not surprising given California's sky high real estate crisis.
Speaker 2: Yes, however, I'm reading more into this list. It says that housing costs were not associated with the rates of young adults living at home according to their research. That doesn't know.
Speaker 1: That's yes on that you're more likely to move out if your rent is four hundred dollars a month and then in some po dunk town in Arkansas or when you move out here in your rent's four thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 2: Also, they also looked at like unemployment, and it says here quote, this new analysis did not find a strong link between unemployment and young adults living arrangements.
Speaker 1: I don't buy cross areas.
Speaker 2: That's what they're saying. Here's number one though, thirty three percent in Valayo, right here your hometown. Wow, Graham, the.
Speaker 1: Nine four one Valao everyone magaz amgazing street exit. You're telling me thirty three percent of young adults ages twenty five to thirty four. So thirty three percent of young adults twenty five to live at home in Valayo. That's a big number.
Speaker 2: That's a big number, a very number.
Speaker 1: What's going on, Valo?
Speaker 2: I don't know, and I thought the same thing. Is it because of the housing costs? They're saying, no, which is the only thing I could think of. I don't know. Maybe it's just more acceptable to live at home later, which I think a lot of the younger generation is kind of moving towards that. I think.
Speaker 1: I mean, I definitely think there is something to that. I think when like our parents' generation, there was more of like you're eighteen, get out there, go get a job, get out of the nest, we parents have softened on that a bit.
Speaker 2: See, my parents are never like that, so I don't think I could be like that with my kids. But at the same time, I don't want them living with me when they're thirty's, which you know, which I don't think Goway will.
Speaker 4: But like for me, I turned thirty this year and if I were to tell my mom tomorrow, hey Mom, I'm moving back.
Speaker 2: In, she'd be so happy. My mom too, me at twenty six and a half, she would love it.
Speaker 1: A friend, somebody to talk to.
Speaker 2: So do you think, Jess, if you didn't come here to Walthony f nine you were still living because this is your first time living on your own, would you still be living with your mom?
Speaker 4: I think so because it was really hard for me to move out because I have such a strong attachment to my mom.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't because you obviously were working, So it wasn't because of unemployment. It wasn't because of costs.
Speaker 4: Right, It was more so because I felt like being there at home with her, I can help her more like just in general, like help with bills or like I don't know anything that she needed.
Speaker 1: And then plus she rocked you to sleep each night. So people from Vail, what do we call someone from Vai? Yeah, you're from there.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know I actually called. I hadn't actually thought.
Speaker 2: About that before, you know, do you think it could be more of that. Maybe it's not so much that they don't want to move out, it's that they don't want to leave their parents behind, and they kind of feel obligated to take care of them and help them with costs.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've well, yeah, maybe everything is so expensive. I think you feel that burden a little bit more like when you get a little bit older, then you're like, Okay, now I really need to be helping my parents out because like when you're I don't know, I feel like when you're twenty five, your parents are still working. You get to that when your parents were retired and then they don't have as much income coming in. That's when you feel I don't know. In my mind, that's when I'm like, I really need to be helping my parents.
Speaker 2: I just feel like once I hit twenty, I couldn't wait to get out of my parents house. I would do anything to get into my parents' house.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was gone at eighteen, but then I wants to live there. Then again, my parents sold their house and left the country, so I didn't have a house to go to. Weather Well's out of my control.
Speaker 2: If you're just tuning in, thirty three percent of young adults and Balao, the highest metro area in the country, still live in in their parents' home.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good Morning JV Show high Fully Graham and Jess Right Count from Santos Bay.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, Eve, I hope you guys have a great day. WHOA I think this so much?
Speaker 1: Raccollon sales. They always seem so positive. I know, like, what's her secret?
Speaker 2: Love? Her energy? Probably a lot of coffee, Yeah, lots of money.
Speaker 1: It doesn't boost me up.
Speaker 2: We are the TV show. I'm Selena I'm Graham, and I'm just honest.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bad.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see Sydney Sweeney back hanging out with her ex?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been following that. We've been following the breakup of Sydney and Jonathan Divino. Is he trash?
Speaker 1: I have no idea this guy.
Speaker 2: Well, if you don't know, she calls off their engagement and wedding. They're supposed to get married next month. Apparently they've been separated since January though after seven years of being together, but this month they were seen to get They're twice hanging out, once in La and then more recently in Florida. Now sources are saying this is not a rekindling. The latest hanging out in Florida was just because Sydney had to throw a front a gender reveal party and Jonathan was invited because he's also friends with that same person. So they're still friendly with each other, but not in a romantic way. Awkward, But you guys think they're still smashing, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure there's been a backslide I think, or a front slide.
Speaker 2: Or either of both.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes sideways.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, just different slides that can happen. Yeah, I probably some people do that in relationship. Some people just end a relationship and that's it.
Speaker 2: I think it's harder for celebrities because like, hey, they're people, they have needs to But when you're someone who's that well known, you can't just go doing anybody.
Speaker 1: You can't just go grab marks work in the counter at the John bajuice because then everyone will find out about it. But Sweeney's cooking up with Mark from John Bajee. Yeah, that's true. That's a good point.
Speaker 2: I have an American idol NEPO baby update, So we talked about the two nepple babies on this season. Lolo Wilson. I remember her mom, Carni Wilson YEP in the nineties group Wilson Phillips had that hohold on song.
Speaker 1: Yes yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: She was the one nipple baby on the show. She you know, she hasn't been on there for a minute though. The other nipple baby was Brian from Backsheet Boys' son Bailey. Well, Bailey was eliminated this week and now people are back online debating if you should have been there in the first place. And then there are other people who became a fan of his after seeing him on the show and think that he was being unfairly punished just for being the son of a Backsheet Boys member. Where do you guys stand on this? It can really go either way.
Speaker 4: You're either treated better because you're a celebrity you're related to a celebrity, or you're treated worse because because you're yeah, they're trielebrity to not give you favoritism.
Speaker 1: I think either way you're going to be under a different level of scrutiny, whether yet it works in your favor or against you. People look at you differently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I have a lot of respect for I mean, there are nipple babies out there that don't want ties to their parents because they want to make it on their own. They want people to know like, hey, I'm talented just for being me. And there's and they go buy fake names. Yeah, you know, we hear I can't think of anyone who's done that right now, but but we do hear that sometimes. So when they go in for auditions and stuff their last name isn't tying them to Tom Hanks or whoever whoever their parent is the There.
Speaker 1: Was one of those the other day that I was surprised to learn that they had a famous parent. Oh it was je Selena. You didn't watch, but Jess, you watched Emily and Paris, right, yes, did you know Emily the woman that plays Emily and Emily and Paris. Her dad is like Phil Collins or something.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was one of those ones I had no I I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Her last name is Colin, it is, but it was really Collins.
Speaker 1: That was just one of those names, you know, Collins. You know, I'm not thinking, but yeah, I just got a famous dad. I had no idea. That one kind of shocked me the other day. But yeah, sometimes they changed the name so there's no association at all.
Speaker 2: I wish I EPO baby me too. Sounds nice and honestly, I would just not do anything me either. I'm just living off my name.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: Well, plus we've got a sweet swimming pool. I'm assuming, and like, you know, a lot of cool cars and stuff.
Speaker 10: But yeah, horseback riding, right, A lot of like cool hobbies that we could do Graham, what do you have all right, take a moment say goodbyes, because yet another major retailer has decided to close up shop in Union Square, this time Sacks Fifth Avenue.
Speaker 1: They announced they're going to be closing their downtown store that's on Post Street, and the store's last day. You don't have a lot of time to get in there Saturday, May tenth. That's coming up quick, that location, and already about a year ago. I think they did it last summer. They switched from regular in store shopping to appointment only, where the only customers in the store they had to make an appointment ahead of time. So it's not like we're losing some iconic piece of foot traffic related shopping in San Francisco. They change it to that, I think because that business model made more sense. I don't think Sacks Fifth Avenue was attracting a lot of foot traffic the time. I don't know. And then maybe that speaks to the shopping experience in Union Square as a whole was down a little bit. I don't know. Sacks says customers can visit their sister company store, Neman Marcus, that's about two blocks away on Stockton Street. And despite the closing of Sacks on Post Street, another major business is moving in across the street. Because I don't want to be feeding into this narrative that everything in San Francisco is dying, because that's a national narrative and I think that's in large part total bs. But Zara is opening a forty thousand square foot flagship store. It's going to be four stories, that's going to be a four hundred postream. No opening date yet set for that, but that's happening. And then a couple weeks ago we talked about how Nintendo is opening just their second US store in the entire United States in San Francisco. That opening date is set from May fifteenth, so that's coming up really quick.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm excited about those two new things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, to me, in my mind, the San Francisco narrative, everything's dying here. It's the changing of the guard we're getting. Was anyone shopping at Saxsmith Avenue, you chops at Saxon, get out of here. We don't need you. Let's bring in some younger, cooler, new stores and new restaurants, new bars. Let's revitalize the city that way. We don't. I'm not stressing. When Sacks Fifth Avenue announces they're not there anymore, I don't care.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people love Zara.
Speaker 1: There you go. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: All right, very cool, Thank you, Graham the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Driver, Good morning Jvshow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was nice here from Crystal and all. But really, really we need to be able to hear from Natasha.
Speaker 1: Graham.
Speaker 8: Let her stay over at your nice new house. You know she doesn't have Greasey's slimy little hands. Or she can stay with Janson have a slumper bar. Also, what that sky razy to the chuck wheel?
Speaker 1: Go ahead? Okay, it's medication for flax rices. I think that's a great suggestion for the chuck wheel. Hosea truck driver I love when he drops a big truck horn. Hanks talkbacks. That's his signature by all counts and my exchanges. When Natasha seems like she's doing pretty good, right yep, Selena, I mean all to her pretty regular all things considered.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and I think she appreciates everyone still thinking of her. Everyone sends her so much love online. Would your wife let her spend the night at your new house.
Speaker 1: Of course it's Natasha, but we can't fine though, She's bringing the dogs and they'd be scratching up the seas and stuff. I gotta think about that now. Of course, she always has an open door. We've invited her before, Selena. Sorry, right, no, yeah, yeah, no, no, wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: The Finger friends would be all over the walls everywhere.
Speaker 2: You said, your kids already messed up the walls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not as bad as your kids. I saw it. They get the David Busters.
Speaker 2: I hate you guys. Don't forget to leave your talk bags. We definitely want to hang with you. Memorials a weekend. We're gonna be a great resort casino. They're having their whole party kick off. Steve and Yoki is going to be there May twenty fourth. Now, these things always sell out, but you can go to the website and you buy tickets. Now. There still are some. But we're hooking you up all this week. All you have to do is leave a talk bag with your name, your phone number, and then listen up at eight point fifty because your talkback could be the winning one that we play right here on z JB Shop right now then let's get to what the bleep. It's where you can win a chug mug. You got to be the first person a guest today's bleep dot word? Are you ready for today's clip?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm not asking my wife to get on her hands and knees and but a little effort would be nice.
Speaker 2: Wow, Wow, what are you doing for her?
Speaker 1: All guys want just a little effort. Just make it look like you're into it. Okay, all right, think about what that bleeped out could be. Yeah, no, we don't care. Yeah, we don't care. Think about what that bleep dot work could be. Leave that guess on the talkback Mike on the iHeartRadio app. You're already listening to our show. And if you don't have the iHeart Radio app, it's super easy. You just download it. It's been newly upgraded by the way you potical feature. We're right there, so when you open it up, bang, then you can be leaving a talk back quick because you want to get a guest in quick, leave us your name in your city along with that guest. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, back to what the bleep? You just got to be the first person a guest, Today's bleeped out word and you win this chug mug? All right, as always, leave your guesses on the talkback Mike, I mean you an approved iHeartRadio application. She missed today's clip here it is.
Speaker 1: I'm not asking my wife to get on her hands and knees and but a little effort would be nice. Seriously, all right, what is that bleeped out word?
Speaker 2: Let's go to your guesses. Hi, JV Show.
Speaker 1: This is Rona from Heyward and I think the window word is clean.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Wow clean.
Speaker 1: That's one of the most popular guests is this morning. So if you guys clean, you're fully allowed to enter a second guest. So did we even give away chuck mug yesterday?
Speaker 2: The day before we did it?
Speaker 1: No winness? Did we better get one today?
Speaker 2: We have to?
Speaker 1: Oh, this is Franky from Iidden Valley Lake.
Speaker 2: My guess is scrub scrub the horse? When scrub and scrub the floors woman?
Speaker 1: No, that's probably that we have a swift for wet jay. That's probably the most popular answer this morning. Scrub. That's a great guess, But no, that's not it.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, JV Show, Happy Friday, Junior. This is Rebecca from Concord. My guess for the bleeped out word is help have a great.
Speaker 1: Day, Help get on your hands and knees and help me already help me with what?
Speaker 2: All right, still got to figure out what this word is. If you have a guest, go now on the iHeartRadio app. Leave your guests, I'll meet talk back Mike. We are going to play more talk bags.
Speaker 1: Coming up the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Right now we're playing what the bleep Though? Where you can win this JV show. Chug Mug just got to be the first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word, as always, leave your guest is on the talk back and the iHeart app. In case you missed today's clip. Here it is one last time.
Speaker 1: I'm not asking my wife to get on her hands and knees, and but a little effort would be nice. Okay, pretend The only time you can really legitimately ask is like your birthday, right, special occasion?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so let's go to your guesses. See you think that bleeped out word is? This is Justin and Wilmut Creek and I think the bleeped out word is beg.
Speaker 1: Beg. A lot of people guess that this morning. You can not ask that of your wife, beg for forgiveness.
Speaker 2: Maybe it just seems so degrading.
Speaker 1: Well, it depends how serious the thing is you're asking for forgiveness. I'm sure there's times in your life when you would appreciate your man or whoever you were dating, to get on their hands and he'sn't beg for forgiveness.
Speaker 2: Well, even though you're kicking them to the curb, Kiss my fate. Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 1: This is Diana because Seno's Damiens brother.
Speaker 11: I'm trying to win my own chugmug now since he.
Speaker 1: Got the answer wrong.
Speaker 9: But I think the bleeped out word is pray.
Speaker 1: Jack a jockey, Yeah, pray. There was another. There was another very popular guest. But you know, if you know my household, nobody prays.
Speaker 2: Not allowed.
Speaker 1: It's not a religious one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 1: This is Brian from house and I think the bleeped out word is apologized.
Speaker 2: Very good guess, but not it hit on your hands and knees and say you're sorry, right this instance, Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 1: This is a when from lake therop.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing the bleeped out word is weed.
Speaker 1: All right, I have a great day, but.
Speaker 2: We got a winner, okay, so send it to today's clip, unbleeped.
Speaker 1: I'm not asking my wife to get on her hands and knees and weed, but a little effort would be nice. Seriously, I'm out there hacking down six foot tall grass and stuff. That's you know. We had some late rain and then some warm weather, and the weeds and things on my property it's it's out of control. I'm out there fighting daily. I'm out there fighting the fight with a weed whacker and a rake and all sorts of stuff. I'm not asking you to crawl around out there and pull weeds individually, but just like get up out there a little bit, maybe get a machete out or something and starts these things back. It's a full time job, you guys.
Speaker 2: That sounds too hard. I don't know. I kind of feel like that's on you fun.
Speaker 1: That's just me out there by myself every day outside and do some yardwork. I'd be like, no, you don't ever do any yardworks, selena u ever have you ever mowed a lawn before?
Speaker 2: No, jess. Nope, never even used a lawnmower.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's serious. He told you guys this past week.
Speaker 4: It was the probably the very first time that I ever because I was helping my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Never again.
Speaker 1: I'm like stunned. So like if you if someone put a lawn more in front of you, you would have no idea.
Speaker 2: You just like roll it right, you go, you pull something and it goes and then you just go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Have you ever pull started an engine of any kind on the chain saw?
Speaker 2: Then I have, like I have seen a single time I have had to use a chainsaw.
Speaker 1: I have, like I feel like it's valuable life experience.
Speaker 5: I mean it is. But when I have the tiniest little toolkit for Ikea and that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought Ikea there was only one tool? Is that one little allan rat is the only thing they do?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Smart? Smart?
Speaker 2: And you got your wife out there, just do it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love some help out there. I haven't seen her out there in a while, and so I'm saying, all right, let's give some shout outs. Let's give some shout outs, and you guys, Unfortunately, the shout out music is going to be about that long because it's just winning. Lathrop was the only person that came with the correct answer adjusted anybody squeak one in right there while we were playing him. I didn't see any other one come in, So win and Lathrop he had the first and only quick danser this morning. At least we got a winner and we rove rewarding a JV show Chuckmunk today and I feel like when I feel like he won a couple of weeks ago. He's on a role right now. Congratulation number two. Nice job, so enjoy that. And if you didn't win today, play again tomorrow. Tomorrow Friday would be a great day to win a new Chuck Bunck The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Good morning, JV Show.
Speaker 3: I'm here with my daughter Rose and Natina on our way to school this morning.
Speaker 2: We just wanted to say hi and we love you guys this morning show. And yeah, have a great day. Yes, have a great day, you guys, Thanks so much for listening to the JV Show. All right, let's go to the phones while Ty, who's this justin? Justin? What is up? How are you doing this morning? I'm good, good, well, let's see if you can win some of these tickets to see Jay Balvin. This is the JV shows. Yep, nope. Game. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. You just gotta get three corrects. Okay, okay, yes, all right?
Speaker 11: Are you there?
Speaker 2: Justin? Ye?
Speaker 1: All right, okay, focus justin.
Speaker 2: We need come on, focus.
Speaker 1: You gotta get three out of four.
Speaker 2: Come on and win this. Here's question number one. A crocodile is the logo for what fashion brand?
Speaker 1: Talk? What now? Oh? Yes, that's what we're looking for.
Speaker 2: What is the CrOx logo?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Think it is a crocod I also will take either answer.
Speaker 1: I guess we would have taken either, or I forgot about the crooks.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Question number two finished the title of this comedy movie from the year two thousand, Dude, Where's my.
Speaker 7: Car?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Where's my Car? Underrated classic of stupidity. Well the worst one is ever, but kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Here's question number three. In the video game Minecraft, what item do you use to tame a wild wolf?
Speaker 1: I have no idea. What do you think a wolf might like?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, just give him your bone?
Speaker 2: You know what I like? In Minecraft? I like when they turn the little piggies into bacon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but don't you feel bad for him that because you're like you like squeal when you I know, with your sword bacon. Oh yeah, a couple of little bacon strips. That's nice, all right. Question number four, Look, you don't even need this one. You've gotten that three out of four. You've already won the game. This one's just for fundsies. Let's see if you can get it. What team won last year's NBA Finals.
Speaker 2: To job, Congret's Justin.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be checking out jabbing May tenth at the SAP Center.
Speaker 2: You just got to tickets. Yeah, you're very welcome, have a great rest of your day. Justin hang On didn't wear that one.
Speaker 1: I didn't have high hopes for Justin enough to start there. I was a little worried, but he pulled through. Nice job, Yeah, nice job, Grammy.
Speaker 2: We got some shout out.
Speaker 1: You know, we do a lot of d MS.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 1: I'm sliding into your DMS to wish my young buck Ariel you banging a happy thirtieth birthday. He's gonna have a killer party in ac on Saturday, and we can't wait to rage all night. Thanks, and that's from Dante Rico. So first of all, second killer party in ac American Canyon air Conditioning.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna go with American Canyon.
Speaker 1: That's what I think it is. Happy thirtieth birthday there, all right? Another one here, please, Graham, can you please wish my son, my baby, Aidan Sosa, who turns the big eight today, a very happy birthday. He made me a mama and I cannot be more proud of the smart, carrying and coolest big brother is out there. Aidan, never let anyone tell you you are not amazing. We love your We love you are our future zoologist slash paleontologist. Nice. That's from Mama Yvet, Papa Daniel, and little bro Lucas. So happy happy birthday, Aidan Sosa. Far one more here, Hey Graham, it's another mom slid into your DMS. Welcome haha. Would you please wish my son Matteo a happy twelfth birthday? We want to recognize what a great baseball season he's having with the Cambrian Park Giants. He's been balling on defense and hitting some nukes. This is his last year little league and we want to remind him how proud Mom and Dad and Leo R of m He's shown great dedication to both baseball and his academics. We love you, Matteo. You are the greatest kid and the day you were born was incredibly special to us. Love Mama, Papa and Leo. Do you think Leo's the other son that's not the greatest kid on the planet? Uh yeah, sorry Leo. Yeah, but happy birthday, Matteo. Looks like you're the favorite. So that's good, That's true. Hottest things drinking, It's all.
Speaker 2: The stuff you need to know.
Speaker 1: What's hot in.
Speaker 9: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories Happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Boro Dude, Taylor Swift and Hugh Jackman set to be served. Really, they're both getting dragged into Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni's legal mess. Taylor, as you know, was at Blake's house during a script meeting between Blake and Justin. Blake also referred to her as one of her dragons in a text message Justin.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Justin is accusing Blake of using her famous friends against him and to pressure him into letting her do whatever she wanted with You know, it ends with us when they are working on that film. As for you, Jackman, you know that he starred in Deadpool and Wolverine with Ryan Reynolds and since then he's become friends with Ryan and Blake. So they want to question Hugh about what he knows about the nice Pool character in the movie and if it was meant to mock Justin Baldoni. They also want to see what he knows about Ryan's involvement in It ends with Us Because both films were in production at the same time.
Speaker 1: You're never going to be able to prove anything about the character nice Pool, Like that's a bit of a stretch. Might he know something about the feud? Perhaps? I don't know. He is so annoyed he's getting dragged into this, as is Taylor's, like, I want no part of this.
Speaker 2: I know for it. This is so juicy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, maybe we'll get some interesting nuggets out of it.
Speaker 2: But a year, I know, with me forever for this trial. But according to a source, both stars should be receiving their subpoenas like any day, any day now.
Speaker 1: I'm still shocked that they both haven't come together with some sort of outside mediation and just dropped this especially as the likes of Taylor Swift and others are getting dragged in this. If I was Taylor, I'd be like, Blake, you need to go say you're sorry, Justin goes, say you're sor some let's mediate this thing and call it truce, and remember not have this litigated.
Speaker 2: Taylor and Blake stopped being friends for a minute because of this, and then they recently had gotten over that. Now Taylor's like actually legally going to get dragged into it. She's probably going to be a very put off by this.
Speaker 1: She's not gonna Blake's not gonna be a bridesmaid in Taylor's wedding.
Speaker 2: That's imagine.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, because you're right.
Speaker 1: Rite that in the Prediction Journal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Katie Perry kicked off for a lifetime. She performed in Mexico City last night. I don't know if people are like overthinking it, but there's a lot of sites that claim there's references to her space trip during the show, Like a lot of a lot of her outfits looked super futuristic and I guess a little spacey. You can see some examples A JB. Morning Show on her Instagram story. And then there's the time that she was hooked up to a harness and lifted into the air. They're like, oh my god, just how like she was floating in space. No, all performers do that that this one is pretty obvious. She spotted two fans who were wearing blue NASA jumpsuits, brought them up on stage and took a picture with them. She told the audience, I want these gentlemen to come on stage because they're dressed like my most current timeline. Oh and then at one point during the show, she clapped back at her space trip critics because she said, has anyone ever called your dreams crazy? And then the audience went nuts. Listen.
Speaker 4: I don't think that Katie Perry, like a few years ago, was like, my dream is to go to space. No, maybe that dream started a few months ago when when she got the right and then.
Speaker 1: Realized that you could tie it in to help launch her tour, which was probably a little lackluster response when she first announced it. What's a what better way to get people excited again? I'm gonna blast into space. I think in her mind, in her team's mind, they thought this was going to be spectacular pr and it was not. I'm with Wendy's who tweeted, can we send her back? I stand with them, and I'm annoyed that they like half when he's halfway apologized. They didn't really apologize. I'm glad they didn't fully apologize, but they said, you know, we're fans of Katie, you know, like Wendy's stick with your initial take, which we want to send her back. I'm with them, all right, Graham, what do you have? The Warriors were in Houston last night for Game two of their first round playoff series with the Rockets, and oh no, it did not go anything like Game one, mainly because late in the first quarter, Rockets player a Men Thompson, while trying to track down a rebound, look like he kind of tripped, maybe completely undercut Jimmy Butler, who had already leapt high in the air for the rebound. This sent Butler crashing back down to Earth, landing right on his Buttler he was down on the court for a while in serious pain. He made one of two free throws before struggling to walk off the court, and he did not return in the game. He scheduled to have an MRI on his cocksix. Later today they're calling it a Bruce pelvis, but I mean I saw it with my own eyes. He landed right on his tailbone. Lots of fans online very upset, saying the play by Thompson was dirty and they are pissed. I watched it back a couple of times today. I don't think it was intentional. Let's just hope that he's able to play in Game three or return at some point in this series. Because without Jimmy Save the Warriors Butts Butler on the court, oh, he looked a little hapless. The Warriors were also without Brandon Pajemski for most of the game as he struggled with some sort of stomach illness. They ended up losing one oh nine to ninety four. The series is now tied at one apiece. Game three is going to be here at Chase Center on Saturday. Go Go Warriors, Go, Go Go Warriors, Go Go Warriors go. Uh huh, it will be better, right, I don't know. Tailbone injuries, to be honest, can be kind of lingering and they are very painful. You get a deep bone bruise on your tailbone and it makes life miserable, Like it hurts to walk around, it hurts to sit down. I know my brother injured his tailbone really bad snowboarding one time, and it like just took forever to heal. So I'm worried about his status. Good greted they get a couple of days because the next game isn't until Saturday. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't go in this game. You guys have to watch the clip. He's so high up in the air. How did he get so high in the air? Man, he's got hops, but he's up there and he lands. He doesn't have any time to put his hands out to break his fall. Nothing to great tailbone to court.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a few weeks so so painful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he missed his Game three. I hope he's there for Game four.
Speaker 2: They need him. I don't even know how he's going to get up.
Speaker 1: You know, he's waking up today barely able to walk like he's it looked bad.
Speaker 2: Great, great, all right, well, thank you Graham The JV.
Speaker 1: Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: You have a major update on Firefest. Graham I also have something I want to talk about. But first we got a shout out.
Speaker 1: We do moms and my dam's moms and my dams. Agot One says, hey, Grandma, I'd love to have a happy birthday shout out for my daughter Sodona. She is turning twelve today. Thank you so much. And that is from mom Denise, so happy happy birthday.
Speaker 2: I love your name.
Speaker 1: They ever.
Speaker 2: But then there's that a great point, all right, before we get to your fire fest update, Graham. Did you guys see Mariah Carey's Easter picture with her twins?
Speaker 1: I think it did.
Speaker 2: Actually, did you see how our twins are commenting? They're like, oh my god, Mom, delete this picture, like typical teen stuff, right, and everyone's like, oh my god, that's so cute, like funny, hold on, hold on, hold on. I don't think we talked about this, but a while back, I posted on threads and back on threads, everyone, okay, follow me, follow me. It's like Instagram's version of Twitter. Oh yeah, I use it out anyways, I posted about how my daughter doesn't let me post her without permission anymore, and I was I was sad because sometimes I just want to post my kids or post my family because I love them so much, you know, And I was like, what do you guys think? Like do you have to get your kids consent? Literally everybody came for me, you guys. I didn't even know Threads had a mean side. Everyone is so nice, but everyone came from me and was like, if you're even asking this, you're a bad mom, and like who would post something against their kids wishes this? That's abuse and why are you asking strangers? You should be talking to your kids and fixing your relationship with your daughter and your selfish And it went on and on and on. But when I'm with them, when Mariah Carrie does it clearly not getting her kids permissions, like it's cute, it's.
Speaker 1: A little about it. When she does it, it does less harmful than when you do it, you monster. I will be reporting this to see how dare.
Speaker 2: You ask threads? Out of any social platform?
Speaker 1: That's what you get from on Threads.
Speaker 2: So maybe I deserved it?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Well what do you is that?
Speaker 1: I mean, what's your takeaway now that you've seen the backlash? So swift? Like, are you gonna really rethink ever posting your kids again?
Speaker 2: Well, the younger ones I still post my two year old consent if I can post you on Instagram. I'm sorry, I'm not. I think i've ever heard the older one she's thirteen. If she I do, ask your permission before posting something.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you monster makes me sick. So Firefest Major Firefest update, you guys, major Firefest to update, I should say, because we already know it's has been postponed after many issues with the location and other things. Well, now listen to this because I may be finally changing my stance and joining you guys in the prediction that Fire Festival team will no longer happen. Happen because Billy McFarland. He announced yesterday that he is putting Fire Festival, the entire brand, everything up for sale.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's done.
Speaker 1: It's legit, a fire sale. He posted this quote, A new chapter begins. After two years of rebuilding fire with honesty, creativity, and relentless effort, it's time to pass the torch. What do you mean past the torch? But you haven't run a successful event? How are you passing the torch? He says, We're officially putting the fire brand up for sale to the right buyer. The platform is yours, execute the vision, make history. What what? You're just gonna give up? Pliodel, Carmen or whatever said that they never heard of your event and you didn't have any permits. You gonna give up? And then you're trying to tout this as some giant brand that you're selling. What's the list price on this? It should be zero. It's worthless. You haven't run an event yet, I know.
Speaker 2: Just make it go away. That's the best thing you can do for yourself. Go away.
Speaker 1: He went on to say he's selling the brand because it's quote bigger than any one person and bigger than what I'm able to lead on my own trans You're too lazy to figure out another solution, and organizing this thing clearly above your pay grade because you weren't able to do it once and you damned sure aren't able to do it again.
Speaker 2: I think he's right. It is bigger than him. That's why he can't pull it off. All that why he resorted to scamming in the first place.
Speaker 1: But hire people that know how to run a successful event. This isn't that hard. You could have made it a small or more exclusive thing and run it the right way and then scaled it up from there as subsequent years go on. But like, what are we doing?
Speaker 4: And this is basically him accepting that it wasn't going to happen in the first place.
Speaker 1: That's what it sounds like. But it also doesn't sound like that because he continues to go on and say in the same message that there are other islands in the Caribbean that are interested in hosting it, and that they have some really awesome ideas and the vision is going to happen. It's going to happen at the location. They just need somebody else to, you know, pass the torch to and then they'll make it happen, he says. He ends his statement saying the festival will be bigger and better.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I'm I think I'm with you.
Speaker 2: You live up in finally, okay, because you having a prediction journal that it was gonna be There's no way he was gonna let Firefights to flop. Yeah, be a disaster.
Speaker 1: It's just hit this like this statement full of excuses and his logic behind needing to sell it because he thinks he needs to distance himself from it because it's attracting too much media attention when he's involved. Yeah, no, Doug, what did you think was gonna happen?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: That's this is stuff. It's been There's been a firestorm of media activity around you from the get go. Ever since you botched the first one, you dummy. I yeah, I'm out.
Speaker 2: So what would you guys like to see? Would you like to see somebody come like swoop this up, they buy it, and then they turn it into something No, actually big successful and this does turn into something in the future. Or would you rather see like nobody buy it it just goes away completely.
Speaker 1: I want to see it go away completely unless he's running it and this is truly like what he's sent out to do, a big redemption and all this planning, everything finally come to fruition his original vision. Unless it's that some other promoting company running Firefest too. It's lost, it's you know what I mean? Yeah, it's lost everything. It's lost its luster for me, and I'm out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Why would anybody want to spend money on something when they can just start because it's not an event that has ever happened before.
Speaker 2: It's not like it has a good reputation. Why not just start your.
Speaker 1: Own event right now. All you have is a name and fire spelled with a y like that's legitimately all you are buying. You're not buying anything because there's nothing, no tangible assets associated with that except the word fire spelled with the y. And did they even did this? Dude even trademark that? Who knows?
Speaker 2: Somebody needs to check that because you probably didn't.
Speaker 1: Somebody else can probably spell that way if they want to. Yeah, what a disgrace. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: You have a major update on Firefest you, Graham. I also have something I want to talk about. But first we got a shout out.
Speaker 1: We do moms and my DM's moms and my dams. Agot once says, Hey, Grandma, I'd love to have a happy birthday shout out for my daughter's so Dona, she is turning twelve today. Thank you so much. And that is from mom Denise, so happy happy birthday.
Speaker 2: I love your name.
Speaker 1: They ever.
Speaker 2: But then there's that a great point, all right, before we get to your fire Fest update, Graham, did you guys see Mariah Carey's Easter picture with her twins? I think it did, actually did you see how our twins are commenting. They're like, oh my god, mom, delete this picture. Like typical team stuff, right, and everyone's like, oh my god, that's so cute, like funny, hold on, hold on, hold on. I don't think we talked about this, but a while back I posted on threads. I'm back on threads. Everyone, okay, follow me, follow mey. It's like Instagram's version of Twitter. Oh yeah, I use it out anyways. I posted about how my daughter doesn't let me post her without permission anymore, and I was I was sad because sometimes I just want to post my kids or post my family because I love them so much, you know, And I was like, what do you guys think? Like do you have to get your kids consent? Literally everybody came for me, you guys. I didn't even know the it's had a mean side. Everyone is so nice, but everyone came from me and was like, if you're even asking this, you're a bad mom, and like, who would post something against their kids? Wishes this that's abused and why are you asking strangers? You should be talking to your kids and fixing your relationship with your daughter and your selfish And it went on and on and on. But when I'm with them, what Mariah carry does it clearly not getting her kids permissions? Like it's cute, it is, it's something about it.
Speaker 1: When she does it, it does less harmful than when you do it, you monster.
Speaker 4: I will be reporting this to see how dare you ask threads out of any social platform?
Speaker 1: That's what you get from being on threads?
Speaker 2: So maybe I deserved it? Wow?
Speaker 1: Well what do you is? I mean, what's your takeaway now that you've seen the backlash? So swift? Like, are you gonna really rethink ever posting your kids again?
Speaker 2: Well, the younger ones I still post. They don't have my two year old consent if I can post you on Instagram? I'm sorry, I'm not to get that in writing. I think I've ever heard the older one she's thirteen. If she I do, ask your permission before posting something?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you monster make me sick. So Firefest, major Firefest update, you guys, major Firefest to update, I should say, because we already know it's has been postponed after many issues with the location and other things. Well, now listen to this because I may be finally changing my stance and joining you guys in the prediction that Fire Festival team will no longer happen. Happen because Billy McFarland. He announced yesterday that he is putting Fire Festival, the entire brand, everything up for sale.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's done.
Speaker 1: It's legit a fire sale. He posted this quote, A new chapter begins after two years of rebuilding Fire with honest, creativity and relentless effort, it's time to pass the torch. What do you mean past the torch? You haven't run a successful event. How are you passing the torch? He says. We're officially putting the fire brand up for sale to the right buyer. The platform is yours, execute the vision, make history. What what You're just gonna give up? Pliodel Carmen or whatever said that they never heard of your event and you didn't have any permits. You gonna give up? And then you're trying to tout this as some giant brand that you're selling. What's the list price on this? It should be zero. It's worthless. You haven't run an event yet, I know.
Speaker 2: Just make it go away. That's the best thing you can do for yourself. Go away.
Speaker 1: He went on to say he's selling the brand because it's quote bigger than any one person and bigger than what I'm able to lead on my own translation, you're too lazy to figure out another solution and organizing this thing clearly above your pay grade because you weren't able to do it once and you damn sure aren't able to do it again.
Speaker 2: I think he's right. It is bigger than him. That's why he can't pull it off. All that why he resorted to scamming in the first place.
Speaker 1: But hire people that know how to run a successful event. This isn't that hard. You could have made it a smaller, more exclusive thing and run it the right way and then scaled it up from there as subsequent years go on. But like, what are we doing?
Speaker 4: And this is basically him accepting that it wasn't gonna happen in the first place.
Speaker 1: That's what it sounds like. But it also doesn't sound like that because he continues to go on and say in the same message that there are other islands in the Caribbean that are interested in hosting it, and that they have some really awesome ideas and the vision is going to happen. It's going to happen at the location. They just need somebody else to, you know, pass the torch to and then they'll make it happen, he says. He ends his statement saying the festival will be bigger and better.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I'm I think I'm.
Speaker 2: With you finally, Okay, because you having a prediction journal that it was going to be. There's no way he was gonna let firefights to flop. Yeah, be a disaster.
Speaker 1: It's just hit this like this statement full of excuses and his logic behind needing to sell it because he thinks he needs to distance himself from it because it's attracting too much media attention when he's involved. Yeah, no, Doug, what did you think was gonna happen?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 1: That's this is stuff. It's been There's been a firestorm of media activity around you from the get go. Ever since you botched the first one, you dummy. I yeah, I'm out.
Speaker 2: So what would you guys like to see? Would you like to see somebody come like swoop this up, they buy it and then they turn it into something no, actually big successful and this does turn into something in the future. Or would you rather see like nobody buy it. It just goes away completely.
Speaker 1: I want to see it go away completely unless he's running it, and this is truly like what he's sent out to do, a big redemption and all this planning, everything finally come to fruition his original vision. Unless it's that some other promoting company running Firefest too, it's lost. It's you know what I mean. Yeah, it's lost everything. It's lost its luster for me, and I'm out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why would anybody want to spend money on something when they can just start because it's not an event that has ever happened before, it's.
Speaker 2: Not like it has a good reputation. Why not just start your own event?
Speaker 1: Right now? All you have is a name and fire spelled with a y, like that's legitimately all you are buying. You're not buying anything because there's nothing, no tangible assets associated with that except the word fire spelled with the y. And did they even did this? Dude even trademark that? Who knows?
Speaker 2: Somebody needs to check that because he probably did.
Speaker 1: Somebody else can probably spell that way if Yeah, what a disgrace.
Speaker 2: Back to our meeting in the ladies room, I was telling you how a lot of gen Z ladies. They are here for the big age gaps, and it comes to relationships.
Speaker 1: Not the age gap.
Speaker 11: I am thirty six and I married my beautiful fresh out of Ireland husband and he is fifty one, and I've just accepted that I'm gonna die.
Speaker 2: A single mom and alone because he's going to be old as in about twenty years.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's the one thing I pointed out. Age gap relationship. Sure it can work, but just no going in. You got to think about the different life phases. When I'm missled, he's going to be or he or she is going to be this time. Yeah, And just if you're cool with that math math in all the way to the end, fine with me.
Speaker 6: Good morning, David Show John from Fremont. What's crazy to me is that people don't call out Leonardo DiCaprio enough. He is a serial age gapper. I mean he treats women like they turn into prunes at twenty five, let alone thirty. They surius what you all think about that?
Speaker 1: If it's more acceptable and it's so wid uh character address that? Are you outraged by Leonardo DiCaprio's behavior, because he's right, he does. They hit twenty five, and he is he throws them away.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I forgot about him or I would have named him earlier. He's another one that is a, like you said, serial age gapper. I think it makes it a little better that he doesn't string these ladies along and he's not in like long term relationships. It is more of just like a physical thing. Hey, we're just having fun. It's more casual and then I'm gonna dump you.
Speaker 1: Women know, Yeah, tell that to the ladies.
Speaker 2: I hope at this point you know that when you get with Leo, that's all it is.
Speaker 1: They each think they're gonna be the one. I think what also helped Leonardo DiCaprio for a long time. I mean he's starting to look a little older. Is he had such a babyface. You know, the guy guy was in his forties, he still looked like he was twenty five, you know. So you're like, oh, they don't look that. You don't look you see Bill Belichick and his twenty something year old girlfriend, You're like, whoa, hey, grandpa, But Leonardo DiCaprio's always looks so young. Yeah, the thing look like they're not that. And then you hear their age is quite you know, thirty years.
Speaker 2: Hang on that for a while longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that helped.
Speaker 2: Graham. Did you have anything to throw into our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 1: I do. I did want to ask you ladies what you thought about themed weddings, only because there's a Las Vegas wedding chapel that's celebrating May fourth that's coming up. Oh my god, it is fourth, the Star Wars Day. May the fourth be with you, and they're offering up some different Star Wars themed wedding packages, the Yoda one for me and the love Star or two of the wedding packages, and you can have the officiant dressed up as either Princess Leah or Darth Vader, and they have some other fun Star Wars stuff. Look, I know you're not selecting the Star Wars package, but if you had to have a themed wedding, what would it be? And why? Selena? I will begin with you.
Speaker 2: I don't have an answer, maybe like like the notebook or something. What is that? What is it?
Speaker 1: What do I as a guest to come dressed.
Speaker 2: Up as I don't know, as I don't know. That's a good question, Jess.
Speaker 1: Let's move on to you. Selena, you're already married and you're not gonna have a theme, but Jess, you do have a What does the prediction journal say? By the way, Jess has been five, I don't know twenty five the wedding happens or you're again, Why are you well?
Speaker 4: I just feel like I'm I feel like it's really hard to tell with my boyfriend, like when he's thinking of doing it, so I don't know if he's just trying to trick me.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if I feel like this is the year that's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: According to my Jess engagement tracker, it is going to happen this year. And then if you had to have a themed wedding, which will be next year sometime, what would the theme be and why?
Speaker 4: I think I would want it to be like old Hollywood, like okay, the big bouncy curls, the red lipstick everybody likes, super super dressed.
Speaker 1: Like tuxedos, black eyes, like sparkles, gold red. I love it wine, like pull up in an old like fancy convertible or something.
Speaker 2: It would be fun. I would love to be a guest at a themed wedding because I feel like that'd be hell of fun. But I don't I wouldn't want a theme for mine.
Speaker 1: You don't want to dress up as Yoda. Like I'm get married.
Speaker 2: I feel like I am the theme, Like me were it's my wedding, our wedding, Me and the husband, like we're the theme. We're the we're the main characters.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's just this that theme is boring.
Speaker 2: Well it worked out, okay, I'll have you know.
Speaker 1: Here's what I would like, okay to have if I could go back and do my wedding again, it would be like sort of october Fest meets Renaissance Fair a little bit, big beers and like those big steins, and then of course all the ladies. Yeah, the the zoomers just get like in those outfits, just get like mushed way up, you know, and everybody's just chugging beers and like dancing around and leader hosing and stuff. Wouldn't that be a fundy Wouldn't that be a fun wedding to go to?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like I said, I'd love to be a guest at all of these weddings, but I don't want that for mine, eating some big pretzels and stuff and just chugging beers, like.
Speaker 1: Huge motor huge mugs, those huge glassmgs, just chugging beers. Oh, dancing the night away, wouldn't that that would be the most fun wedding you've ever been. Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: I want to go to one. I don't want that to be MiNet.
Speaker 1: Mostly I like the beer idea, but mostly for the outfits, because like, yeah, they get just sky high. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Uh oh, somebody's mad at Graham.
Speaker 11: Oh no, Graham, did you seriously say, uh huh that a woman turns to a prune at twenty five?
Speaker 1: Wow, that's sharking. Wow, that's shocking that you didn't know that that was a joke. I apologize if you didn't know. I was just kidding. That's what somebody on the talkback said. And I was just getting the ladies here riled up in there meeting in the ladies room. My wife is older than twenty five. She did not turn into a prune. She's only gotten more beautiful every single day past. Yeah.
Speaker 2: One thing about Graham, He's gonna joke about anything and export. I think that's what you gotta know about Graham On the JD Show. All right, we are going to be at Great In Resort and Casino May twenty four. And when I say wee, I say Graham and I because Jess is ditching us to hang with your boyfriend. Did this right? But she's going to be missing out because we're all going to have fun with Steve Aoki. We have your chance. So when you're weighing this week on the talkbacks, if you left us talk back this morning, listen up, this one could be yours.
Speaker 11: Good morning ninety four nine. My name is Elina from Fremont, California. Of course I would love to kick a pool side with y'all and Steve Ioki. I need him to throw a cake in my face and hopefully maybe even see his iconic sister Devin. But I hope you guys have a great day, enjoy it. It's almost Friday. Have a nice and sake weekend.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes, you will be going with us, and I hope you do get hit by a cake because he is legendary throwing you. Yes.
Speaker 2: I love this. By the way, tickets are on sale. You guys, go get your tickets. If we can't wait to hang with you. Memorial Day weekend. We will have another chance to win your way in tomorrow morning on the JV show Honest Things.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the.
Speaker 4: Bay and trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: So John Cena says he got bullied by wrestling fans into getting a certain procedure.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being so aware of my needs and emotions, because you guys ripped me to shreds for a genetic problem that I can't control. I answer way, dude, you don't look good enough out there. I'm in the rumble. You'll try to win like may that's a bomb spot, Like Yo, that's not fair. I can't control that. It happens with seven out of ten doom.
Speaker 2: You got hair transplants.
Speaker 1: Well we all saw that, right, we've noticed that, haven't we.
Speaker 2: I don't watch anything having to do with WWA, don't really pay attention to that kind of stuff. But it kind of saddens me that, Like he was fine with it until fans started pointing it out and they were holding up like Baldy signs and stuff like that sucks.
Speaker 1: Come on, look, we noticed this's happened. But let me think about Lebron in the NBA and if he's gotten widely mocked for losing his hair, and it is a genetic thing, it's out of your control. And I mostly plant the blame squarely on you ladies.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: You guys are the harshest critics of men that are going bald.
Speaker 2: We also get criticized. Yeah, we're just throwing it back at you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'm just saying that's what. It's something that guys are very self conscious about, and it is a genetic thing. Again, completely out of control. Although there are some expensive procedures that you can go through.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I had a friend that we through on his results pretty damn good, But I mean that's still, you know, an expense, and this is a genetic thing.
Speaker 2: So I've grown in Maturnala over the year's Graham I would. I mean, I've talked on the show before when I was back in my dating era. You know that I didn't like the struggly hairlines and all that. If I hurt anybody's feelings, I do apologize, But like I said, I have grown from that. You know, look, look at my man. He's bald and he's the sexiest man I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: There, you go, you have evolved as a person. I've evolved, and Jess is the only one that's still judges. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love the hair on my boyfriend. He has a lot of it. Sorry. Wow, It wouldn't be selfish of me, though, because I know my man. He's still a little self conscious about it. And every once in a while when he does get like an ad or you know, he's seen somebody talk about hair transplants or something, he'll bring up like, oh, maybe I'll look into that, But I don't want him to like I love him the way that he is now. Is that selfish of me? No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Well. I mean, but you anytime you're talking about an elective procedure for somebody, it is what how it feels to them, not to anyone else.
Speaker 2: It looks so good like this.
Speaker 1: But you guys always remind me of that whenever we say that person didn't need to get that thing done, they already looked fantastic. And you, guys, it's not up to you what you think. It's what makes them feel good.
Speaker 4: So that's why I like the fact that these hair transplants are a thing, because then it gives guys the opportunity to do something about that and then they won't feel so insecure about it.
Speaker 1: But it is still there still is a stigma about getting that procedure done, and it is a lot. It takes a long time for you to achieve that result, so you are.
Speaker 2: Going to be like, I think it is getting more and more acceptable. Though, like here, I agree hearing John Cena is not that it's not as big of a deal. Yeah, then as recently as you know, a few years back when we heard about Lebron's hair falling off on the.
Speaker 1: Spraying a candada to get it to stick back on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was funny. I'm sorry, but we are we are evolving, Graham.
Speaker 1: What do you have, all right or fallout to discuss from last night's Warriors playoff Game two loss to the Rockets. First, there were a few contentious near fight near fight moments at a couple of little scuffles on the court. During one of those, Warriors bench player Pat Spencer. He was at the losing end of one of the funnier moments because one of the Rockets bench players Tys and he threw a towel at like sort of the warrior's side of the scuffle, and it hit Pat Spencer right in the face and completely covered his face. That was one of the funnier moments. Again, the not funny moment last night was Jimmy Butler landing on his tailbowe really violently. And we're still awaiting MRI results today and we won't know if he's gonna be available for Game three, which is on Saturday. Back here at Chase Center. One of the other moments, and you guys tell me if you think it's offensive or not. But after one of the incidents involving Draymond Green on the court, the crowd there in Houston began to chant f you know, the forward Draymond, and Steve Kerr was even asked about it postgame and he asked fans to stop that chant He said, there's kids in the audience, you guys, you should not be chanting something like that.
Speaker 2: What did he do.
Speaker 1: It's just Draymond being Draymond. He's scuffling out there on the court. They fans are road team fans are always going to give Draymond the hard time. What do you think about the chant? And what Steve curR said afterwards, fang a sallion around my kids.
Speaker 2: So, jess, what do you think?
Speaker 1: So you're joining in if you're a you're a Houston fan last night, you're joining in the dreamond Yeah.
Speaker 4: When you're the opposing team, like you want to say the harshest things that you.
Speaker 2: Can to the game.
Speaker 1: And he's there to watch his favorite player of all time, Steph Curry, on the opposing team, and he's just there to have a wholesome family time, and everybody's shouting the F word all around him, bikes.
Speaker 2: It's not the first time he's ever heard it. Like, I think it's fine. The parents probably say it around him that day.
Speaker 1: Sorry. The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about men going bald only because John Cena said that WW fans bullied him into getting hair transplants. Good morning, guys, happy What is his Thursday? My husband is a newly bald person, Like he just became bald, like maybe two years ago, but his hair has been thinning for like maybe six years. Started when he was about thirty thirty one, and his hairlines and.
Speaker 3: Receding, and then he was doing this combover thing, and I was like, dude, just shave it, Like, don't don't be the guy with the comb over.
Speaker 2: Shave it. It looks great. He looks great.
Speaker 3: Guys with bald heads that are older look great.
Speaker 2: See they do, they do.
Speaker 1: Point, But you understand how it affects guys emotionally psychologically. I mean, it's a tough thing.
Speaker 4: Obviously we understand because we're affected by like twenty different things on our own bodies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think I don't know, going bald's like a different one because it is such a I mean, imagine if you had to deal with going bald. I mean some women do, but.
Speaker 2: Imagine it happens too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not at the same rate that hereditary baldness affects men. That's a really high percentage. Imagine if that, you know, which is a marquee feature of your face, of your head, you know, happened to you.
Speaker 2: That's tough, right, Hey, JV show, So question for Jess. I know she really loves her boyfriend's beard. If he lost the beard, would she make him get a beard transplant? It's a sherry love.
Speaker 1: You guys, very good question, because he has a very thick, full, illustrious beard. You've actually never seen him son's beard. So what would you do if he had a receding beard line.
Speaker 2: Well, first, I hope that it stays as thick as it is right.
Speaker 1: Now forever you have it won't.
Speaker 2: But no, I wouldn't go as far as surgery.
Speaker 4: Maybe some natural remedies castor oil like anything like that would enhance the the hair growth process.
Speaker 1: But what if that doesn't work, it's failing. I mean, millions of guys have tried all sorts of different remedies on top of their head, only to wake up the next day with a handful of hair on their pillow.
Speaker 2: Then I think we'd have to go from like a full beard to like a go tea or something. There's ways, but you're fine with that at least as long as he's not just clean shaven nothing.
Speaker 5: I'm not ready for that yet. Maybe in the future when.
Speaker 2: The guys are so different, when there's no facial hair at all. My man doesn't have a full on beard. We's got the little goateee like mustache combo thing going on, And I hope that it just stays just the way it is.
Speaker 1: Just leave it.
Speaker 4: See even even when his hair does gray, get gray, or however you say it, I'm actually excited for that.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna look really good with like a gray beard and gray hair.
Speaker 4: So as long as it's the hair actually remains on his face no matter the color, like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Good with it.
Speaker 1: Let me ask this because look, there are guys, you know, as they get gray in their beard, I got tons you. You know, guys can pull it off. They look kind of distinguished, you know, very old gentlemanly, but your man. Right now, let's say his beard went full gray. Meatiate, like, do you want him looking like Reuben and Santa Claus or would you want him to dye it? I think I just imagine having a big, thick, full beard that's white as snow. Everyone's gonna think you're going to child so be the mall Santa Claus next year.
Speaker 2: I would die it.
Speaker 4: I've actually we've talked about this before, and I'm like, you know, once it starts to turn gray, if you don't want a gray like, I can dye it for you.
Speaker 2: I have the resources.
Speaker 1: So you want to dyed beard? And then what about when you start seeing the gray roots come in.
Speaker 4: I think once it the thing is, once he gets to the point of being too gray to cover it, then you have to just leave the gray.
Speaker 2: Because I feel bad for guys. They have it. They do have it hard when it comes to this kind of stuff, because because I mean, my man's got a little bit here and there, and like, I don't even want him to diet, Like I like it on him, do you know what I mean? But then when it's myself, I'm like, uhuh die, they let's go get botox, let's do this, and let's do that, regardless of his feelings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the hair dye is a lot more acceptable for ladies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why is it different when it's on a guy and it should be it should be fine.
Speaker 1: I blame you ladies for this double standard.
Speaker 2: I do too. Then, all right, but we like to help it and that's the Yeah, it's just a preference, that's it, right, I guess.
Speaker 1: Sorry, guys.
Speaker 2: Oh, Graham's looking at us weird. Okay, I think it's time.
Speaker 1: To be the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm Graham. Oh, Jess, she just ran off to the bathroom. It is her time. She's very regular.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, but this one's bad. I just got a text from her. She said her guts are bursting faster than a balloon in a hot car. It sounds awesome, bad. It sounds really rough this morning. So hopefully, hopefully she's okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know what. Everyone keeper keep her in mind. We were just talking about men balding.
Speaker 3: Good Morning TV show, just in regards to the man balding thing, like, I hate to be a man hater, but boo hoo. You guys cry about going bald, but us women go through so many things. We can't be too overweight, we can't be too old, we can't be this, we can't be that. So whatever, if you guys go bald, too bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm back on the other side, too bad.
Speaker 1: I understand there's an allment that can't we all have compassion. I have some empathy for what you like, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I just have a little less now, and I just.
Speaker 1: Think that some a little bit of grace should be given for men not go through that. It's it's a tough thing to go.
Speaker 2: Through, but we have it so much worse. It's all we're saying, like probably so much.
Speaker 1: Worse that's probably true. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine