Speaker 1: But you do belong right here listening to ninety seven point one The Eagle, and we're so glad you're listening. And by the way, you can listen live every day like you are right now if you're listening on the FM dial, or you can check out the podcast and you can listen to the podcast in like one single serving episode.
Speaker 2: It's like an hour.
Speaker 1: There's no music, there's very few commercial breaks, and you can listen to it all in about an hour. We don't care how you listen. We're just glad that you listen. We're grateful for all of our advertising partners and grateful for those of you who support our partners. And if you'd like to be one of those partners, send us an email. We'll get joked up here with the iHeart Sales team and we'll start endorsing your project. In fact, just send me an email Ben at Benanskin dot com. One of our partners that we love is Andrews American Pizza Kitchen, and it's located in Plano, Texas, Preston and Plano Parkway. There's only one Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in all of DFW, but it's so good that people are traveling from Fort Worth, They're traveling from Mesquite, They're traveling from all over town from Gunter just to get over there to Plano. Preston and Plano Parkway to go to Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. Readers of the Dallas More Newsay, it's the best pizza in town. Think about that. Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen, Preston and Plano Parkway in Plano. Awesome craft beers, TVs as far as I can see, awesome plays, to hang out. Sometimes I do go there just to hang out. Check him out Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: And now it's time for bas Sweet Day Up Day, featuring veteran news anchor Katie fun Tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 4: All right, So this then is a local story and involves on a Ben's good friends former Bachelor Sean Lowe. He has no Sean low from The Bachelor.
Speaker 5: I do I remember that name, and I would say tall, good looking guy. But I guess if he's on the Bachelor, obviously he's gonna be a tall Goode.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought he was the short Bachelor. What season did they had the short It was all of them, remember mini Bachelor? Yeah, man, you need to leave that crap now, Sean low I got to meet him.
Speaker 1: I went to a MAVs game and somebody else invited us, and he was a friend of this person that invited me, and so we sat side by side, and he could not have been a nicer guy, like one of the nicest dudes ever.
Speaker 2: What is y'all preferred spelling of Sean s h?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 2: Why are you forcing an extra letter in there?
Speaker 6: I'm just going with all intern Hodgey, Yours is s h A U N or a w n okay? Because Sean camp What is yours?
Speaker 2: Christina? A W s H A w N. I like s H A N. How do you how does he spell it? Sham sham?
Speaker 6: Now it's Sean Sean, but it looks like shan. You know it's my preferred spell this one.
Speaker 4: And Ben, did you ask him to sign your samurai sword when you pumped into him at a nice restaurants? You can bump into the seventeenth season Bachelor guy Sean Lowe as e A N.
Speaker 2: You gotta ask him, how does he spell it the right way. Scene pen and you have seen Pen.
Speaker 4: He's from born in Arlington, raised in Irving.
Speaker 2: Is that the is that the highest anyone's ever risen to fame? Wise? That was raised in Irving? No, Corby from Irving, he's Arlington.
Speaker 6: Guy who's more? Who's more famous? Corby or this Sean Bachelor?
Speaker 4: This will be a quick a just a quick Wikipedia search and I can find the famous people.
Speaker 2: If you are global, if you're on that show? And he did he win it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah he won? Yeah, so dude, he's no, he was, he was, he was? Yeah, he was the guy. Yeah. I thought Corby was in the Foo Fighters. Okay.
Speaker 4: Notable people from before we get to it. Notable people from Irving, writing skills. Frank Beard, drummer of zz Todd.
Speaker 2: I didn't know he was from Irving.
Speaker 5: That's really cool.
Speaker 4: Actor Jim Beaver, who is the guy who gives Walt White the gun out in uh Breaking Bad?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 4: The Boss Okay, Brian Bosworth, I forgot about Okay. Former NFL player DeMarcus Faggins.
Speaker 6: He's the that was aggressive and he was aggressive player. He played for the Texanson. He flew all over the field. Lee Harvey Oswald just pegging players guy. He lives next to me, he does as well as the ghosts. Let's see here, Oh Trevor story remember him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Uh, skin your guy.
Speaker 4: The's sixty ninth un United States Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
Speaker 6: Ah man, he's a huge, excellent, excellent mobile corp veteran. It's your oil guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah uh.
Speaker 6: And also Carrie would, that's true, Carrie would. They don't have playing skills on there, dude.
Speaker 4: Playing skills absolutely in there. Yes, Okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So the star story is here.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give you the setup and then I'm gonna take you live to an Instagram post. You guys say, starting to stop whenever you want me to stop stop. So Sean Low is having a barbecue at his house. He's got some friends outside, and some of the smoke from the barbecue drifts inside the house.
Speaker 2: Like I said, window open or door open whatever?
Speaker 6: What part of town we're talking, Hiland Park. Well that's a nice place. Yes, I get hilland Park and Highland Village, Hilly Park. So the smoke alarm goes off.
Speaker 4: Okay, gets grabs a dish rag wafted in the smoke he's trying to tear off, but it's loud. He's got a dog that he's had for three months. Looks like they adopted it, named Moose. Moose is a boxer and not that that matters.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they're very energetic dogs. It may matter. So Moose shots fired?
Speaker 5: What how about that?
Speaker 2: Shots fired?
Speaker 4: We'll find out weird. So let's here's the story. Now there's a lot here, but I'm pick it up. Imagine loud smoke, alarm going off, dishrag waving, imagine that, okay.
Speaker 7: And as I'm holding the dish rag, Moose comes up and like bites it and kind of nips my finger really aggressively, which is something that he does not do, you know. I kind of gave him a no, moose, and then he goes and starts.
Speaker 2: To bite my feet. He was biting my feet so hard he.
Speaker 7: Actually put holes in my shoes and it was hurting my feet. So at this point, again there's so much chaos going on with the alarm going off.
Speaker 2: I give him like a very stern like.
Speaker 7: Moose, no no, and he shows his teeth at me and just attacks me, just kind of ripping into the flesh of my arm.
Speaker 2: And I know I'm bleeding badly and my.
Speaker 7: Friends don't know what's going on, just trying to get him out the door. I finally am able to get him out the door into the backyard, and he comes back through the door and attacks me for a second time. Trying to be dramatic, but I honestly just felt like I am fighting for my life here against not just a dog.
Speaker 2: My dog, right, like he's he's my dog, my dog.
Speaker 7: We've only had him for a little under three months, but like he's my dog.
Speaker 2: Earlier that day, I had.
Speaker 7: A video of him just putting his head in my lap while I'm working upstairs, and he just wanted to be pet that's my dog, And so it was it was so bizarre, like why is my dog, who I know loves me, attacking me so aggressively. So I looked down at my arm and that was cut so deep, and I just see blood squirting.
Speaker 2: Did was he wearing meat pajamas? And I don't think he was wearing meat pajamas. That's a good band name though.
Speaker 6: Actually we're gonna need that drop of him saying that's my dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my dog.
Speaker 1: So that's my dog. There's a song like that. Have you seen that the guy dancing real weird in the club?
Speaker 2: I don't think. So that's good.
Speaker 4: This gash is on his wrist and there's a big pool of blood and luckily he had friends there who were able to get him to the emergency room.
Speaker 2: All right, so what do they do with the dog during that? They got it into the backyard.
Speaker 4: Now then he goes to the emergency room, gets back, it's like, we got to start making some calls.
Speaker 2: What are we going to do about this?
Speaker 4: Calls the place that he adopted it from, ends up talking to an officer who actually he and this was a long video that he did, so I'm trying to paraphrase my way through what he was saying. Officer is very like helpful because his officer, of the officer that was helping him owned a boxer as well. So he's like, hey man, just keep it in the backyard and then tomorrow morning must have been late at night at this point. Tomorrow morning, we'll get someone you know out there and we'll get this taken care of.
Speaker 2: Was that euthanized?
Speaker 5: I think the fire alarm set it off. Yeah, well yeah, I mean that can trigger that's what happened? Yay, So next day he got attacked again. Next day, he's out front. I think his parents were there and the dog. He says, here's his wife yelling no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: They actually accidentally left a door open and the dog ran from the backyard. I don't know how it got in the house again and got into the front and attacked him again in his front yard.
Speaker 2: I don't think that has anything to do with the fire alarm.
Speaker 4: It's the next day, so twelve hours later. Okay, that dog hates him. So that dog does hate him, I think. And uh, then there's what's going around on online now is a big bodycam footage of the police there and he's on top of the dog trying to get it, you know, trying to just hold it down, and the police going in and taking action. It's like a ten minute video and the police are struggling with this and this dog looks ferocious.
Speaker 2: How big is it?
Speaker 4: It's not giant, but I mean three months so I think he adopted it months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, but it it.
Speaker 1: I mean it looks you know, boxers are formidable, right, but they're not like pit bulls, you know.
Speaker 2: It wasn't massive. It depends what wait class the boxers is. It's fair. This looks like a middleweight.
Speaker 5: Okay, but they get pretty big. I've had friends with boxers. I've never known them to be like this though. No.
Speaker 1: In fact, boxers are dogs that you know, we looked into this a lot, like what.
Speaker 2: Are good dogs for kids?
Speaker 1: Boxers are perfect dogs for kids because they have such an even temperament level that But you know the thing about it again, you know you don't know what that dog went through before you adopted it.
Speaker 6: Right right, You just know that people that adopt dogs will lecture you if you don't get it at.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yes, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And it's God bless everyone who adopts dogs great and it's fantastic.
Speaker 6: Have you seen the comedian who I just don't need people telling me what to do with my life.
Speaker 2: I like the comedian who who was it that compared it to buying cars? I don't know if I've seen this.
Speaker 1: It's like, what is that he goes it's a it's a it's a rescue nissans.
Speaker 6: So here's the problem with that boxer being around kids. Most kids are also bachelors. There's very few kids that have been married. And I think we've set a precedent here that an adoption boxer does not like bachelor's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So look out Aaron Rodgers brother. So what's the latest on this story, Kevin? That's it?
Speaker 5: Yea, Yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: Okay, stitches are awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're really sad. And dude, he is a great dudek phenomenal guy.
Speaker 2: What happened to the dog?
Speaker 6: I think they took it back to the adoption place. I don't think they killed it, okay, but they have to taste it and stuff.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know what the relatively there's not like dog jail.
Speaker 6: I wonder if we'll get a story in a year about a box here that was recently readopted.
Speaker 5: You're saying here, No, I they can give it lessons or something like right temperament lessons.
Speaker 2: Don't bite the bachelor, can you?
Speaker 5: I don't know what I wanted to die.
Speaker 2: A death is nevitab would you take it in? I have got I've got too many something alright?
Speaker 1: Coming up next in the big finish, uh, the ten worst movie remakes of all time.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be good. Don't miss it,