Speaker 1: When you have people who lie, it just infuriates you. And so we're having the conversation today. Anybody wants to come on the show and claim Dave Williams has been an effective chair of the Colorado GOP, we will give you the floor, just like I did our last caller, Brad. And I'm so grateful that Brad called because I gave him the floor. We brought him back for another segment. Tell us all the way ways Dave Williams has been effective, because that's what it should be all about, right, is effectiveness. I mean, this is not a game. These are life and death issues and causes. These causes should be more important than any of us individually. So it should be about effectiveness for these causes. And yeah, Dave Williams won around in court today and he gets to stay party chair. But that's a different issue than whether he's been effective. And so gave brad is shot and he said hey, and by the way, offered Brad this first segment as well. I assume he got busy because he isn't with us anymore. I mean, I hope he's on the planet, but he isn't with this radio show right now. But Brad told us Dave Williams has been effective raising money for the party. I'm intrigued by that because I've heard many others say that he's been a very poor fundraiser. But Brad says, no, he's raised a million dollars. So I asked him, okay, what's the number and how he spent it? And couldn't get any specifics. And then Brad said Dave has been effective because Brad says he got rid of bad consultants and he mentioned Josh Penry is one of those and has brought in really good consultants. So I asked Brad, okay, who are the good consultants? Refused to tell me, said he's not going to name names, and that's where we lost the list. So if you have other items on that list, ways you think Dave Williams has been effective as party chair, I would love to hear it, because as a guy who has come in to this studio or occasionally other studios and has fought really hard for decades for the causes that we share. And you can judge whether I fought well or not, but I've fought really hard for a lot of years.
Speaker 2: And tell me who else in this state.
Speaker 1: Who else in this state comes in every day, opens up the mic and is willing to take on all comers. If you can prove me wrong, do it. And in fact, that's how I started my radio career.
Speaker 2: And you know what happened.
Speaker 1: People took me up on it and they proved me wrong. And you know what I did.
Speaker 2: I admit it. I was wrong, and I.
Speaker 1: Went from being a Democrat to being unaffiliated and then eventually Republican because it's a relentless.
Speaker 2: Search for the truth. So I do that.
Speaker 1: I am right here. Bring it on. And you know, Dave Williams ducks me. He won't come on. We've invited him again. Hopefully he will tomorrow, and I'll ask Dave. Okay, Dave, do you agree these causes are more important than you and me, more important than you and me. Name the cause, Name the cause. Let's start with foundational right to life, any other cause. We can talk about the border, we can talk about the economy, we can talk about all these causes that need to have Republicans elected to advance the cause to at least stop more harm. Can we agree those are more important than you or me?
Speaker 2: Okay? Dave and I'm giving him my first two questions. Tell us how you.
Speaker 1: Have been effective in advancing those causes, how you've been effective in getting Coloraden's elected, Republican Colorados elected.
Speaker 2: The irony is and this isn't meant as a shot.
Speaker 1: It's the reality, and it's what led to the effort to oust Dave, and that is Dave has become very effective at helping Democrats. That's the reality. That's why people sought to oust him. You think these people had nothing better to do in their lives, knowing the approach Dave takes to anybody who criticized him, Yeah, but they took.
Speaker 2: Him on and I admire him for it. They came up short.
Speaker 1: But you know what, some of the greatest figures in American history and world history are people who have stood up against power and they have spoken truth to power, and they have come up short in opposing that power. But they're some of the most admirable figures in our history. Wasn't it just wasn't it just yesterday to fort the University Patrick Henry? You know that he's about to be hung by the British, who at that time were on a roll. And it was I regret I have but one life to give for my country. And he's one of the most revered figures in history. And guess what he got hung that day? Now eventually, Yeah, the British got defeated, the Patriots won. Anybody think he's a loser? Eight five five for zero five two five five text dam five seven seven three nine. So we'll keep that light open for Brad or anybody else who wants to come back.
Speaker 2: Texters. Also, you can do it anonymously.
Speaker 1: Claim your Kamala Harris, I don't care, Text me and tell me how Dave Williams has been effective in getting Republicans elected in Colorado. What would love to hear that? Because, as far as I remember, and I may be forgetting something, but he went out and did something on its face, absolutely counterproductive and destructive, good only for the Democrats. And as a party chair, had the party endorsing candidates in primaries.
Speaker 2: Wow, what could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 1: Well, let's start with I think most if not all of those candidates lost, including himself.
Speaker 2: And then where does that leave you?
Speaker 1: And how does that help get Republicans elected in Colorado? Yeah, so have at it, have ad it as you know it is unfiltered here. Does that mean I'm going to roll over, you know, like some puppy or potted plant and let somebody spew garbage. No, I'll challenge people on their facts, but everybody's going to get on air. At the same time, we're talking nationally about this phenomenal event last night, Son of Spongebath, where this Stephanie Rule from MSNBC just tried to and Megan McCain set it best on X where she said it was like somebody trying to guide a high school kid through their first job interview. And so Rule, like Oprah before her, is trying to do everything she can to get this very obviously slow thinking Kamala Harris to say things that will help Kamala Harris win instead of lose.
Speaker 2: And just like.
Speaker 1: Oprah before her, Stephanie Rule failed and was reduced to this. Afterwards being interviewed about her interview of Harriswan could.
Speaker 3: Watch that and say, well, she didn't give a clear, direct answer. That's okay, because we are not talking about clear or direct issues.
Speaker 1: How do you even start to break that down? Okay, So Kamala Aris wants to be president of the United States. We have these big challenging issues. She can't give a clear and direct answer as to what she'd do, isn't The next line is she can't be president. No, of course from the media arm of her campaign. The next line is that proves should be a great president. It prove she really gets it. These are tough issues. So anybody who can give you a clear and direct answer on how those solve your problems, you should.
Speaker 2: Not vote for.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what they've been reduced to. But I just wish every American could have watched last night. I do want to get to a text here. We're going to play more of that sound. There's a text who's concerned about a Georgia poll out today. Let me see if I can find that, Dan, I just tuned into your show. I cannot believe that a Fox News poll says that in Georgia, Harris's up by three and that they trust her in helping the middle class by seven. Please your opinion, thank you or hey or hey, thank you for that. And I looked at that Fox News poll and bottom line is, if you believe the poll, and I'm not saying it's a fraudulent poll, but we all understand right that when you go out you say, talk to five hundred people for a poll, then it may just be the five hundred you happen to talk to that day, and that they're not or those three days, and that they're not representative. Because if you look at poles as a whole, including the New York Times Siena poll, which has been way, way biased in favor of the left for many years, it has Trump up there. But as I looked at the internals on that particular pole, what you can see is the difference is largely that Trump is not supported by enough republic Plicans, and that makes sense, and that's going to get fixed.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't believe he's behind in Georgia, but I do believe he's not supported by enough Republicans because what did President Trump do. He's done a lot of great things, but like any human, he's made some mistakes. And with President Trump, you know, everything is bigger, right, his great stuff, it's just bigger than life. His mistakes, they're bigger than life. So he goes down there and he takes a shot at Governor Kemp, and Governor Kemp is enormously popular in Georgia. His popularity with the population as a whole is over sixty percent, and with Republicans it's near one hundred percent. So President Trump goes to Georgia and he's taken shots at camp. So yeah, there are some fences to be mended with Republican voters. There some Republican voters. But with Kemp, President I praised him on air, did a good job of mending things with Governor Kemp, and the governor came out and said he's behind Trump all the way. By election day, I think those Republicans are back in the fold, and I think the Trump wins by a comfortable margin in Georgia. But thank you for that great question, my friend. But listen to this. And I don't want to get two wonkey with polls because I know you're driving, but mayrist the Merris College poll, which heavily favors the left. Listen to these polls that are out as of today. National. Okay, this time in twenty twenty, they had Biden up eleven. They've got Harris up one. Think about that. And that's from Marris who's trying to do everything they can to help Harris.
Speaker 2: Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty, Biden was up ten Harris up one as of today. Pennsylvania, twenty twenty they had Biden up five and they've got it a tie right now in Pennsylvania and that's Maris Michigan, they had Biden up eight, and twenty twenty they have Harris up five. Arizona they had a tie in twenty twenty, Trump up one. But the not that any single poll is going to tell it all, but you look at the trend lines, Trump is running way ahead, way ahead of where he was at at twenty twenty, and in twenty twenty he lost by a handful of votes, so it's looking very good. Eight five for zero five A two five five. I think we have a caller wanting to make the case for why they believe Dave Williams has been effective as party chair. Looking forward to that. You're on the Dan Kapla Show. Another friendly on MSNBC last night, Friendly Fire causing more damage to Harris. Eight five for zero five A two five to five, which intersects with the big local story today, which is a court ruling in Dave williams favor. Remains party chair, saying those who can oust him did not have enough votes of the four hundred and nineteen members Central Committee, saying that it takes a supermajority of the four nineteen, not a supermajority of the people showing up at the Ouster meeting. So anyway, Dave Williams remains chair. So we've been having that conversation throughout the show. Is that good or bad? Not the court's ruling. There's no reason to question the court's ruling, but Dave Williams as party chair. So glad you're here for that conversation. And Brad had called us and said Dave Williams has been very effective, and we asked Dave. We asked Brad to list the ways Dave has been effective and he said he's raised a lot of money and I asked for an exact number, couldn't give it, but said about a million. Asked how it was spent in Nope, And then he said Dave has gotten rid of bad consultants and brought in good consultants. But he wouldn't tell me who the good consultants are. And then Brad must have had to go. We hope he calls us back because if there's more on the list, Hey, we want to hear it. I think personally and I like Dave personally, but I think that he has only been effective for the left. I think he has greatly aided the left and greatly harmed the GOP. Made it harder to elect our people to Congress this time around, which is, in the words of Joe Biden, a big blanket deal, because you know, control of the House could depend on one of these close Colorado seats, whether you're talking about three or eight, and this ineffectiveness of Dave is not going to help us in either one of those. All righty oh, Eerie, Mike is with us. Prayers are answered. We were talking about you yesterday, Mike and said we were hoping you were okay.
Speaker 5: I'm doing just fine, good Dan, thank you.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 5: I don't have a name knowledge about Dave Williams, so I'm point of view on that, but I do have a I would like to comment on the other topic that you've been talking about. That is Kamala Harris's softball interview from the MSNBC last night. And while I tend not to want to do the what about is and I can't help, but wonder, are you implying that Donald Trump doesn't take softball interviews?
Speaker 1: He doesn't talk anybody name any major tough interviewer Trump has not set down with.
Speaker 5: Well, but I was going to what I was going to give you as a as an example is back in December and Iowa, he does a little talent at town hall with Hannity, who's his favorite interviewer. I think, and and and Hannity Spoon feeds him the answer that he should do, and yet he still can't follow. What hand are you doing around the abuse of power and using that as retribution against your political enemies? And Donald Trump gives a nonsensical answer, Mike, it's it's.
Speaker 1: It's not polite to drive by. Your point is that Donald Trump only does softball interviews, right, And that's that's provably false.
Speaker 2: So let's go back to my fair question to you, isn't it Trump? Okay, Okay, so we can agree. You just can see what you want to do. Okay, I'll put Mike and hold.
Speaker 1: What I'm asking Mike to concede is the point I started with that that Donald Trump has proven he will take on the toughest interviewers from the left out there. And I asked, Mike, tell me any tough interviewer on the left Trump is ducked, and Mike duck that question. So let's go back to that one, Mike, and will you agree that Donald Trump has taken on the toughest interviewers the left has to offer. Name a few are nonsense. Go ahead, what's your other point?
Speaker 5: My point is that you do the same thing with me as you did to the guy earlier. Is rather than actually listen to what the person's point is trying to make you, and you start to ask questions but are almost unanswerable. I mean, I understand your an attorney, and that's you're.
Speaker 4: Good at that.
Speaker 5: But you know not all of us are are are trained debaters and attorneys, and so you and you have a newt button. So when you get somebody who disagrees with you just a little bit, you have a you have a really cool gift of being able to swing it sway it such that you asked a question that, well, you got me on the heel, Now, how could I possibly answer that unanswerable question? You do that all the time, Thank you, Mike.
Speaker 2: That's agree with anybody's said to me.
Speaker 5: However, people that agree with you, you are the most welcoming and you just give them all tra I guess you know you do that, right, you know you buy.
Speaker 1: What what I do is is I require direct answers and honesty and to people who aren't being direct and aren't being honest, that's really uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Well, here's my question. Do you do you agree that when he goes with Hannity that Handy gives softball yes and leads to.
Speaker 4: The right answer.
Speaker 2: I do, yes, Oh you.
Speaker 5: Can see that, then I do well?
Speaker 2: Great, great, yeah, Now do you agree.
Speaker 5: That he's done the last few months, done in the last few months? One?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, hey, okay, you can't.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you ever seen Donald Trump sit down, say, with sixty minutes? Have you ever seen him sit down with NBC? Have you ever seen him sit down with CNN? Have you ever seen any of those things happen? Of course? Yeah, right right, And those are tough in aout, I'm talking about those networks. Okay, Mike, Mike tell me, okay, really okay, So you're telling me CNN? Okay, Mike, fair enough, and so Kamala Harrison.
Speaker 5: I'm doing what you know you're not.
Speaker 1: I do it well and you don't because I have the true I have the truth on my side.
Speaker 2: Mike. So tell me, Mike, are you okay? Should should we call nine one one? Do you have his number back there, Kelly? Maybe we can call nine.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'll come back and I'll ask Mike this. Okay, what what tough interviewer? What has Kamala Harris, for example, sat down with Fox? Now Mike is trying to claim that, oh, no interviews done by CNN or sixty Minutes or NBC, that they're going to be softballs for Trump, and everybody listening knows that's preposterous.
Speaker 2: So Mike, is Kamala Harris sat down with Fox? Would it? Would you like to see do that? Would you like to say about Mike? Okay?
Speaker 1: Good, Well we have that in common because Rodney King says, why can't we all just get along here on the Dan Kapla show. Okay, So you have these women being killed by abortion, and then Kama Harris and the left claim, oh no, they're really dying because Roe v. Wade was overturned. I mean again, there are so many reasons to vote against the left, but the starting point is the truth is completely irrelevant to them. They view the truth as weakness. People who believe in the truth as being weak. It's really you talk about a battle between right and wrong. Yeah, yeah, that they are completely detached from the truth. They've got abortions killing women, and then they claim it's really the pro life movement killing those women. It's just so typical. An amazing story we'll get to it tomorrow. Amazing story about so many of these big pro abortion funds which are cutting back the amount of money that they're giving to women to travel to states like Colorado to have abortions. And that's tremendous news, right, because anytime you have fewer children killed, that's a great thing. But I guess my question is, wait a second, don't you think these funds, because they're so committed to the quote cause, right, But don't you think these funds would be cutting salaries of their executives working for free things like that in order to be able to spend more money on women so they can get abortions. We wouldn't plan parenthood be cutting some of their salaries and things like that, right, because they're so committed to the quote cause. Yeah, fascinating eight five five for zer five A two five five the number Hey, really a shout out one of the great things. We have offices in lots of different places in this state, but we have a big office in the Denver Tech Center, which our office happens to be in Greenwood Village, that the Denver ten Tech Center office. And we had somebody today who needed paramedics in a hurry, and I just have to tell you one of the There are a lot of great things about being in Greenwood Village, but the very best I think is South Metro Fire because it was amazing. It was amazing they were there so fast, seven guys, and that the very old person in this situation happened to be female. But it was like, it's like call seven of these guys you know, could have been on magazine covers right, or calendars or things like that. And just incredible professionals and just the quick response and the tremendous medical expertise they brought with them.
Speaker 2: It just wow.
Speaker 1: Makes you proud to be an American. So thanks to South Metro Fire. Eight five for zero five A two five five the number. Let's go to David in beautiful Denver, Colorado. Everywhere in Colorado's beautiful Today. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 6: Welcome, Yes, definitely a beautiful day, that's for sure. Uh, I love this time of year. It's funny Mike, the previous caller, kind of stole my thunder there. I couldn't believe it, but I called before uh he went on air, and I was going to just point out, well I did, I did. But and don't get me wrong, I think you're terrific.
Speaker 4: You're great.
Speaker 6: I would use you as a great, terrific lawyer and and smart and this and such. I mean, I just and I used to watch your wife on the news, Amy, I mean, I just.
Speaker 4: Go way back.
Speaker 6: But I would just say, yeah, we do disagree with someone, possibly just try to, like you say, send in the limo for him, and and and just give him a little bit more time to speak and listen to a teeny bit more and don't go into your you know, prosecution mode or whatever mode. That's where I would use you're the best. But uh yeah, this is much of cutting me off. Well I did not me but so many times, so I would just say, you know, I was kind of just trying to make the same point, maybe.
Speaker 4: A little bit more.
Speaker 6: Subtly or whatever, because I just love listening to You're a great person. But yeah, just everyone kind of has their their their faults or issues that they may not even realize what they're doing. And when one person points something out, I would say, yeah, you can disregard it. That's him. But if several people point something out, I don't know, this is just too but they start to take notice and say, well maybe maybe they have a point. And that's all I would say is just uh, just yeah, it's just better radio for a little more listening. And even though they may disagree or so, but I'd love you, Dan. And you know, if I ever run a tea on the street or something, I shake your hands, say you're the best and just a great person or and wise and the just standing up for what's right and good and truth. But everyone has their little things that maybe they can work on. But that's all other than that, your great Dan, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, David.
Speaker 6: Appreciate that, thank you mention that Okay, have a great have a great call.
Speaker 2: Off, and my friend, thank you. Thank you. See that's the way to disagree right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thank you David A five five for zero five A two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine if you just joined us, thank you Uh, but we've been mixing topics. Dave Williams stays's party chair in Colorado after a court ruling, and do you think Dave's been effective or not? So we've had some very intense back and forth on that. Hope to continue that. And then also Kamala Harris. The latest BackRub this one happening to occur on MSNBC last night, and here's you know, it was a very bad night for Here is the back rubber Stephanie Rule from MSNBC, who, as Megan McCain said, it was like watching somebody try to guide a high school kid through their first job interview. Rule just was helping Harris so much to succeed, but it wasn't enough. And so here's how Rule tried to excuse Harris's performance.
Speaker 2: Afterwards.
Speaker 3: One could watch that and say, well, she didn't give a clear, direct answer. That's okay, because we are not talking about clear or direct issues.
Speaker 2: Think about how preposterous it is, Okay.
Speaker 1: So the reason you should vote for Harris is we've got all these big problems and she's not able to tell you clearly or directly how she will solve them, which is why you should vote for because they're really tough problems. I mean, it just goes to show a how bad most of the media is and be obviously Harris. But again keep in mind that this is why Harris didn't even make it to Iowa in twenty And remember she started out in front in twenty twenty, and she didn't even make it to Iowa. Her campaign was a mess. As VP I saw one credible story that ninety two percent of her staff quit. There is something seriously wrong there. And no matter what's your worldview, you may be the most hardcore lefty, you've got to acknowledge that there's something really.
Speaker 2: Wrong with her.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I know, if you're lefty, you think there's something really wrong with Trump, also right, but you got to acknowledge there's something really wrong with her. And that's why she failed so miserably in twenty and that's why Joe Biden installed her. Because Biden clearly wants the people who humiliated him, stripped him of his democratically earned nomination, passed him, and tied him to the goalpost. He wants those people to fail, so he forced Harris on him because if their nominee had been and they'd all be terrible presidents.
Speaker 2: But if their nominee had been.
Speaker 1: Jos Shapiro, Whitmer, Newsom, some combination than this race right now, the Democrats probably have a legitimate five or six point lead and a much better chance of winning. I'm not saying they'd win in the end, but a much better chance of winning. So Biden sticks them with Harris, which virtually dooms.
Speaker 2: Them to defeat.
Speaker 1: And the only reason I qualified is, Hey, you know, it's as I've been saying for many many moons. It is Trump's to lose, and as long as temperament is fine and focus is right, he will win, and win comfortably. Could he give it away? Yeah, that's possible. I sure don't expect that to happen. He's proven to be a very strong closer both of the first two times he ran for president, and almost pulled the last one off despite COVID eight five or zero five eight two five five You can text dandan five seven seven three nine. Biden obviously wants the people who stripped him of the nomination and humiliated him to fail, right, There's no doubt about that. He wants to be sitting there on election night with the big garn of glasses gotch say and see, I was the only one who could beat Trump and they shouldn't have ousted me. And so he sticks them with Harris. And now he's going to do things to help Trump defeat Harris, including going on the view to saying, yeah, she was, she was running everything. Now that's a paraphrase, but that's Dana Prino's point there. So and you can bet he'll find other ways to help underminer, as we've already seen Michelle Obama do in the way we've discussed on the show eight five five for five two five five the number.
Speaker 2: If you just joined us, thank you. Two things going on.
Speaker 1: We are talking about Dave Williams now remaining his GOP chair after court ruling and is that good or bad? Some spirited conversation on both sides, And the latest BackRub of Kamala Harris last night, this one on MSNBC and another one that she lost. And I would ask Dave Tepper or boss program director, who's with us today, how do you lose a BackRub? I mean, you can fall off the table, right you can't. I guess somebody could have a gas attack or something. But how do you lose a backrup because she just lost an OPRAH interview.
Speaker 2: She lost a Stephanie Rule interview.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm curious to hear what in the world she has in mind, right, I really am, And she is getting teed up for those opportunities and for what whatever the reason, she's not delivered it delivering with really any clarity. And to the point you made the person there that then the interview.
Speaker 2: To say whatever that your clip was there of.
Speaker 1: Those aren't even like Stephanie Rule right that that Oh no, it's to her credit that she didn't give a clear answer.
Speaker 3: One could watch that and say, well, she didn't give a clear, direct answer. That's okay, because we are not talking about clear or direct issues.
Speaker 7: That is that is a that's rough. I mean that is just rough. That's rough.
Speaker 1: Hey, A text her as a point that I should have made earlier when Eerie Mike said, oh, we does Trump do tough interviews, and I said, well, okay, CNN and BC, I went right on down the list.
Speaker 2: He didn't think those are tough enough. Texture is a good point.
Speaker 1: Dan Trump had a hard interview when he spoke at the Black Journalist Convention. Just wanted Eerie might to remember that. Yeah, great point there.
Speaker 2: Eight fi five or zero five A two five five. I do want to do this, though.
Speaker 1: I hope you'll indulge me in this and hopefully even enjoy it, because I believe in it deeply, and I happen to be Catholic, and it's set at the end of Catholic masses all over the country.
Speaker 2: But I want to play it every day now for.
Speaker 1: President Trump, because he's obviously in a phase of tremendous peril as he gets closer to the presidency.
Speaker 8: Our Father, who arts in Heaven, hallowed be thy name, Thy Kingdom. Come, Thy will be done on.
Speaker 2: Earth as it is in Heaven.
Speaker 8: Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen, pail Mary fully.
Speaker 1: And that was beautiful, and I'm glad we did that. It's not what I intended to play, and I'm glad we did it. And what I intended to play was Saint Michael the Archangel. And if you're not familiar with Catholic tradition, and I know it's not limited to Catholics, but the prayer is Saint Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
Speaker 2: And it goes on from there, and it's it's a very powerful prayer. I believe in it deeply.
Speaker 1: It's send it said at the end of almost every Catholic Mass. And so I'll find that version. That's my bad. I must have sent Kelly the wrong tape. Sorry about that, Kelly, but I'll get the right version and we'll start playing it tomorrow. Because has there ever been There's never been an American presidential candidate in as much danger as President Trump is.
Speaker 2: And the danger is going to get more and more intense.
Speaker 1: By the day, right because he's getting closer and closer to winning the presidency. Around at this point openly supporting the Harris campaign, and it's very open right now that Iron's trying to kill Trump. You can bet that others are as well, other bad actors around the globe and here in America, and we've seen proof of that in very dramatic fashion. So just an incredibly perilous time. Brian and Arvada, You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, Dan, our fearless Speaker of the House. You know that great Christian, that fear of God hice, So hold us down the river again, guys. He went ahead and funded the government. You know there's no Safe Boat Act. We'll talk about that after the election. Okay. This is the dumb people and how stupid we've become that we let them do this. What's their only option? The Secret Service literally tells them, hey, man, I ain't giving you nothing. What are you going to do about it? Well, I guess nothing. I guess I'm gonna give you more money and punge you again. The only power they have is to defund these people, but they won't do it. We're all being played for complete idiots. It's time to wake up.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a questions.
Speaker 4: Part of the deep state, he's a liar, he's a cheat, and he's not a Christian.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: What do you think the effect would have been on President Trump's effort to win the presidency if there'd been a government shutdown right now.
Speaker 4: That would have been nothing. People would have repent. We're all growing up. Everybody's playing everybody like their stupid Everybody sees what's going on. Most people do. Some people fear it.
Speaker 5: It's obvious to see what we put.
Speaker 4: These people in power. They're supposed to represent us, right, so the Secret Service to snub the secret servants. FBI snubbed their nose on them all the time. I kind of did, I ain't giving you nothing, what are you talking about? And these people keep funding him mat there's the fact Johnson wanted to give him more money and build him a new building instead of saying, hey, okay, you ain't getting a paycheck until you answer to me who I represent the people. It's not that difficult now, It's not hard to very simple.
Speaker 2: And I only interrupt because we're at the end of the show.
Speaker 4: Johnson at best is a coward.
Speaker 2: You have made that point, Brian, forgive me for putting in pause.
Speaker 1: But I am contractually required to finish the show right now, and the boss is in studios. I must do that. You and I both want the same thing Trump to win. Different people have different ideas and know how to do it. Speaker Johnson thinks shutting down government right now isn't exactly going to help Trump win in a few weeks. So Dave Tepper Thank you Boss for jumping in today while Ryan's on you at another vacation. Kelly, you're the best.
Speaker 2: Please join us tomorrow on The Dan Kapla Show