Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let chin tako one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots all right, Hey, you still got roughly fifteen to twenty minutes to throw a vote in for you? Say we played? We have last minute VIP tickets for this weekend's Lesburg Bike Fest. Get you fed in the Sunny's VIP section. Get to be upfront for some performances this weekend with lit and fuel. You could win thows.
Speaker 1: Just get that voted for which Bad Company song you want us to play back for?
Speaker 2: You say it? We play it. It's on the Jar Facebook page. I'm hoping I'm cooking up some good juju for Bad Code. They of course, were nominated for the first time, believe it or not, for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame after all the great music they've put out over the years. We'll find out Sunday night whether or not they make the final cut to be inducted later this year, as the inductees will be out during American Idol. They came in number two in the fan vote, so they sure has helped better.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I think they better too, but you never know what that rocket roll Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Hey, okay, headline of the week. We need to throw this in the lapse of the listeners to kind of give us the feedback. It's a tough call. This week they had some quality headline of the week material.
Speaker 1: Okay, us.
Speaker 3: Staten Island secretary or Staten Island sex toy fire.
Speaker 1: Dessert makes an eighty nine year old loser home. Okay, So we had a sex toy fire and you thought that's probably gonna win. Then we had man rips man's eye out after victim simply asked, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: Complete stranger?
Speaker 1: Then oh my god, we have today Wait there was another one. Oh my god, uh uh oh, dick it. Sixth grader. This answers the.
Speaker 3: Question whether cat buttholes touch everything that they touch that they sit on. Sixth grader answers the question to cat vh's touch every surface they sit on.
Speaker 2: That was his science project that he and his mom did. An involved lipstick on the butt of a cat. Yeah so too, two five, two six? Is it? The sex toy fire burned down the old lady's house. The I pulled out for somebody to ask how are you doing? Or the little kid and the mom doing the lipstick chance project with the lipstick two two five two six. Give us your answers, I'll read them back, Patty, we'll take feedback on that while we go through these fresh ideotology stories. Hey, if you've ever hoped and dreamed of owning your own private personal satellite, those dreams can now be realized thanks to United Spaceports Corporation, based in Las Vegas. They're offering a five point five million dollar package for private individuals to own a military grade satellite called the Blackstar one thousand. What are you gonna do with it? The price includes the satellite, a launch into low Earth orbit via SpaceX, and a ground control station. Satellite comes equipped with an AI powered Nvidia data center, cryptocurrency wallets, and Earth observation and space viewing cameras secure communications. That's what you're gonna do with it?
Speaker 1: I think this sounds just like it could go seriously wrong.
Speaker 2: How much is it five point five mil to own your own military grade Blackstar one thousand satellite?
Speaker 1: Again, this screams problems. Wow, this scream's illegal activity? Is what this would be used for?
Speaker 2: Yes? Listen, the the legit governments of the world are borderline illegal activity that they use satellites for. Come on, what do you think it's gonna happen if you toss this in the hands and some nut job. Hey, they need to rethink this whole thing. Hey man, it's all about making a buck taco.
Speaker 1: Okay, you ready to get the votes?
Speaker 2: Let him, Let him come in. We'll go through these other two stories and we'll wrap up with that. That's Does that work? Yeah? Uh? College Park, Georgia police have now finally dropped charges against a paralyzed, wheelchair bound man who was arrested for a violent home invasion crime, despite evidence casting doubt that he ever even could have physically been able to commit said crime. What did they say that he How is it violent? If he's if he's charalyzed. Charles Reed has been paralyzed for the last twenty five years. He said that he and Catherine Jensen, the one who is making the accusations, dated at one time, but haven't had contact with each other for over twenty years. Out of the blue, this woman accuses him of quote, kicking in her door and assaulting her, then fleeing on foot It's not physically possible for this guy to do any of this unless he went to one of those special churches. Not but the heel. I know, it's Georgia in the South and he's be healed. Does happen? Yeah, but well they tell you it does. This case does not have a leg to stand on. It doesn't have any legs to stand on. Yes, I know they it took a preponderance. They still arrested this dude. And A was able to prove that he is a deep paralyzed that has been for the last twenty five years. And and B wasn't even anywhere near where she reports the having happened. He was able to prove he was somewhere else and still ends up getting arrested.
Speaker 1: It's crazy bad police work on that one.
Speaker 2: And then the final thing I got is uh, And I'm sharing this story with you on our Facebook page w j R Facebook page. We got a I guess you'll say, rogue woodpecker. It's a pollted woodpecker about the size of a crow. Big old dude. Oh, I know what those ones are? Damaged? Over twenty five cars in a in Rockport, Massachusetts. Spell spell pollted p I l E A T E D. I have the picture on our Facebook, okay, because I'm telling I'm such a red headed woodpecker. Yeah, it's the big ones. I've seen them do some damage in my house. Uh, it's it's uh. We we went through mating season talk yesterday. I think it's also apparently wood woodpecker mating season. And he's seen his reflection on the cars. Yeah, and is trying to court his court his own reflection. It's okay unless you own the car. I'm saying, he makes mistakes. We've seen how many birds fly into the windows of this big glass building that we work in. How many We've worked here for almost thirty years, so well, I have but a pat We have seen at least one hundred dead birds outside this This horny little woodpeckers not his fault, he thinks it. The mate looks just it's weird. Actually, all right, headlines of the week. We're gonna rate him, you ready, Yeah, we had a They were all strong in their own in their own sense. Dear God, it's gotta be the eye guy. Wow, I wouldn't have thought.
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh, I believe it's the eye ripped out somebody else sex toy fire, lipstick, bunghole cat cat VH.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna read it every time.
Speaker 1: Lipstick, lipstick, lipstick, sex toy fire.
Speaker 2: Bh lipstick pH.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the one that we thought the boy who was doing it, the sixth grade boy who was doing a science project with mom.
Speaker 2: But lipstick on a cat to make sure this on its butt.
Speaker 1: Look lipstick on the bh of a cat to see if it touched everywhere the cat sat.
Speaker 2: You know, as great as that is, and it did happen, just the fact alone. And I pointed this out when we talked about the story initially earlier in the week. I never dreamed of seeing the word butthole any news headline that that wins just on its own, and it's it's cringeworthy. We know that word.
Speaker 1: So somebody texted, BHS haven't.
Speaker 2: Stopped lapping since yesterday? Right, Oh yeah, that one, hands down will be a headline of the week. And thank you for your participation.
Speaker 1: So you guys and ladies rule.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, let's see we got of course you say, we play it. Still a few minutes left for you to vote if you haven't done that. On the rock, the bank cash keywords still coming up. And then we've still got those Welcome to Rockville tickets to give away before the end of the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, but just for you to focus next on the agenda. Next prize we're giving away is that's the you say, we play it Leesburg Bike Fest b I P. All right, So we'll get to that here in just a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Follow the w j r R, Orlando's rock station,