Speaker 1: Okay, I've gotten through the jet lag. It's been over a week now since we've come back from since I've come back from Turkey, and I am getting back on board. And I gotta say, Turkey is a fabulous country to visit. And this was the first time we did the Grand Turkey Tour with a great group of people. There were some highs and lows. We had a a new tour guide who didn't understand our reluctance to do a great deal of walking and one hundred degree heat and so, but everybody was great. Met some new people, met some old friends. And those of you listening, you guys rocked. You really did. You were fantastic, and I believe to a person, everyone enjoyed the tour. I want to mention also that Turkey surprisingly is very very produced oriented. They grow fruits and vegetables and seeds and nuts, and they even grow wine grapes, and this was a very big shock to me. They We did a wine tasting at one of the monasteries we visited, and surprisingly the wine was who was superb. I even brought a bottle of white to bring back with me when it's hot, when it's over one hundred degrees. A cool wine was good, so they had a chardonnay, and they had a couple souvignon blancs that I tried and they were excellent. So they are They're producing some varietals, some grapes that are outstanding, and this was a surprise to me. The other thing is it's a very highly educated country and their exports are over a trillion dollars, and this is I mean, it leads to great satisfaction. People had smiles on their face. This was the first time I had been to Turkey, and we were in Istanbul for a day, a couple of days. Wonderful city, bustling like anything you see in the Western cultures. Could be a page out of the United States or in England, France, Germany, wherever. It is a very industrialized, sophisticated country. And I was pleasantly surprised and we enjoyed our Now I am going to be posting a number of photographs. I've already posted a series of galleries on the Facebook page. The first one was of Carahan Teppe, not necessarily the locations because we were restricted in taking photos of the recent digs. And we got there and they were actually excavating part of it. We got a chance to get up close and personal. But the local museums have an outstanding collection of artifacts and I've posted one of these on the Facebook page. If you go to Facebook, go to Earth Ancients. I have the international and the group page. Both have galleries. And then we had a chance to go to darren Kuru, the Underground City, and that was that was an eye opener and there's some really unique features to this place, and I want to mention this. This is something that is really hard to explain. I have issues with claustrophobia, and I've just bit my lip and gone through different tunnels systems in pyramids and in Mexico we were under the tunnel of the Serpent Pyramid. But at Darren Curru you drop down different levels through small passages that are cut out of solid bedrock. And as you see these photographs, you can see you can envision getting a little nervous as you're in a group and you're dropping down to you know, deeper levels into the dwelling. And so some of the photographs that I have of Darren Curru show this, but they also show these vents and this is what is fascinating about this location. They engineered a way to get fresh air down to some of the lowest levels. And I got to tell you, if somebody who has issues around craft spaces with lots of people, that fresh air makes a huge psychological difference. And whoever built Darren Curru understood this dynamic. And these vents bring in fresh air that's cool in some manner. I mean, we were there and it must have been in the high nineties, perhaps closer to one hundred degrees and we started our descent with our guide into darrenk Curu and I was looking at this as we were squeezing our way down into the first level, and I was thinking, I don't know how far I can go because I don't like to be squeezed and have the roof collapse on me. But it's not made for temporary use. Apparently people lived decades in these chambers and they're very sophisticated in many levels and other level and others and for some maybe not so much. But it was an experience and I appreciated. You got to see the photographs of how they carve this. And this is something that's very strange about Turkey is that Darren k Cureu's floor is cut out of bedrock, but it's smooth, like they've poured cement. We see the same thing at go Beckley Teppe, at Carahan Teppe, and a lot of these outdoor Neolithic sites. They've dug down into the bedrock and they've smoothed and chipped away at the floor, so it's almost like you're walking on a cement pathway. They must have just spent man hours going through and doing this. So fantastic. We're gonna be doing this again. I'm hoping in the next year or two this is gonna be a regular tour for us. I'd like to go at another time other than August because it's very, very high. But I'll tell you the museums alone are world class. The sites are world class, and the food, the atmosphere and the people are very engaging, very friendly, and it's a place not to miss. If you can go and see these sites, you should try to come, either with Earth Ancients or with other groups. I'll say this, if you come with Earth Ancients, you're gonna get the best price ever, because we negotiate, we work at our numbers so that you can get there and then enjoy it without spending a mortgage of a home, because it can. Some of these tours are crazy. So the first annual Grand Turkey Tour was a success. And if you want to see the photographs, you need to go to Facebook, go to Earth Ancients, look at Darren Kuru, look at go Beckley Teppe, look at the figures of karahand Teppy. And as a note, in the next I think thirty days, we're gonna have author Andrew Collins who's just finished a book on karahand Teppy, and some of the spectacular artifacts are in that book, but he has developed some theories and some ideas on just what was happening in karahant Teppy because although karahnd Teppy and Go Beckley Teppy are similar, Karahan Teppe has some unusual features that are beginning to come up as they're analyzing not only the figures, sculptures and artifacts that have been found there, but just how it was cut into the bedrock and how these T shaped columns were used for perhaps astronomic observation or whatever. It's just a fascinating view. And you got to remember, Go Beckley Teppe is the what they think the inception data is Karahan. Teppy's a little bit younger, but perhaps by a thousand years. They're all very very very old and fascinating. So check that out. And by the way, if you're interested in any of the Earth Ancients tours, go to Earth Ancients dot com, Forward Slash Tours, t o u r s great fun. My guest today is a megalithic researcher and I've been following his work for a while. The theme of the show is Megalithic marvels, and my guest is Derek Olsen. He has I've actually been on his podcast. He's got a podcast called stargate Voyager Podcast and the program today is revolves around his visits to Peru, to be to Egypt and also Neolithic England and his discoveries and his profiling of some of the places that he's been are fabulous. And if you haven't heard of stargate Voyager, you can see his work on YouTube go to stargate Voyager and also Facebook, and also he's got a collection of works on Instagram. But what he's discovered, what he has chronicle, i should say, is the great Stonemasonry that goes into these huge megalithic walls, temples and standing edifices for markers and things like that, and more importantly, the refined nature of the carving in these works. In other words, it isn't anything that we can we can put our hands on. We can we can decide accurately how and by what means these stones were cut. And so his first edition, his first work in discovering Megalists, was in Megalithic Marvels, and strangely, and we'll talk about this today, the censors on these social media pages decided for some reason that his work in posting these anomalies these megalists was unacceptable, and so they began shutting him down. And we're gonna learn about this today. There's no reason why this was done. And I have to say I have been somewhat lucky in our social media posts that even though we post the galleries of of megalists and unusual anomalies regarding Stonemasonry, we haven't been we haven't been threatened, we haven't been taken down like a lot of other people. And I don't know why they targeted Megalithic Marvels to the point where he had to change it, but we're gonna learn about this today. So today's program is Megalithic Marvels and my guest is Derek Olson. We're featuring an incredible opportunity to visit one of the real enigmas of the ancient world, and that is Easter Island in the Pacific Ocean. This is a new tour that we're doing. It looks like this will probably be the only chance we get to go because it's very challenging to get over there. But we're lucky because doctor Edwin Barnhardt, our host and our tour leader, has been surveying this island for over a number of years and has some really amazing insights on just how detailed and how complicated and how mysterious this island is going to be. March fifteenth through twenty third, I wanted to ask just a brief question or two because I obviously have never been there and I'm really excited to be a part of this. It was a highlight talk about the moi. There's a number of them, aren't there.
Speaker 2: There are so many moai there, it's outrageous. You see from coffee table books that there's lines of them. But in point of fact, there's over one thousand moi and they're spread all over the island. They're where ancient villages used to be. So we're gonna go visit a bunch of those. There's also the quarry. There's one quarry where almost all of them were made, and a lot of them are still half made lying in the quarry. That thing is just a sight to see how grew up briefly.
Speaker 1: And I didn't realize they have an observatory there. Is it a planetary or is it more of a setup for evening sites.
Speaker 2: It's a planetarium. It's a passion project by a man named EDMUNDO. Edwards who's been studying the archaeo astronomy of the island for his entire life, I think almost fifty years now. He knows more than anyone and he put together this planetarium to share this lifetime of knowledge with the visitors that come to the place.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. So March fifteenth to the twenty third, that is a week, and it sounds like we've really packed a lot in during those seven days, right, I.
Speaker 2: Tell you, For an island that's only twelve miles across, there is an endless amount of things to see.
Speaker 1: There looking forward to it. Fantastic all right. For more information to go to Earth Ancients dot com forward slash tours, look for the photo of Ed standing next to one of the big Mai sculptures and register as soon as you can again go to earth Anchiens dot com, forward slash tours. Thanks Ed, Thank you, Cliff. There's a lot of influencers out there who are talking about the ancient past. We've had a lot of people, a lot of authors on the program, but somebody I've been following for a while. We've actually talked about Derek Olsen. It used to be Megalithic Marvels. He's had to update his brand to Stargate Voyager, and we're going to talk about that in a minute. But I wanted to have Derek on the program because he is truly somebody who not only follows megalithic cultures and actually travels to these locations every year. And we're talking about South America, Europe and other ancient locations, and he tracks them and does really really cool videos and photo galleries throughout the internet. And what I want to have him on the program for today is the fact that why is he so interested in these megalithic sites number one and number two. The question for him is who are the people who left these remains? Now, we were at go Beckley Teppe just recently in Carahan Teppee and in the museums the portrayal of the people were like cavemen, and this was blowing me away. In Istanbul, we went to see the go Beckley Teppee museum and they had these guys in bear clothes and they look like cavemen, the typical caveman. And I'm thinking, are these the true people or is this just an interpretation? And I'm thinking more it's more likely that they these are an interpretation of these ancient people. So we're gonna find out a little bit about Derek's impression on our program today. So, Hey, Derek, welcome to Earth Ancient's great to see you, man.
Speaker 3: Hey Cliff, it's great to be here. Thanks so much for the invite. A longtime fan of you and the podcast and so yeah, just an honor to be here and excited about what we're going to get into. Whenever it comes to ancient history and architecture legends, man, I get excited. And so let's do this.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's talk about you, what is the inspiration behind I mean, you put your life into this, not only Facebook, Instagram and YouTube channels, but you do these wonderful tours. So talk about your interest personally. What does it start for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I was one of these aids. I always grew up fascinated by history, ancient architecture, reading about the ancient Egyptians, watching Indiana Jones, stuff like that. I think for me, I really took it to another level years ago, probably around twenty twelve or so. I was doing an Internet image search of ancient architecture one day. It must have been my day off, and I was probably using Google, and all these images pop up, and one caught my attention and I kind of leaned towards the screen and it was a photo of the megalithic walls of soak se Walman in Peru, and I'm thinking, what in the heck is that? And then I click on it start reading, and I guess back then even my critical thinking skills were somewhat activated, because I'm thinking this is far superior to any most of the other ancient, you know, architecture that you see when you're when you're viewing this stuff, and so I began to just read on what is this incredible engineering? And of course, you know, I was hit with a mainstream narrative that this was INCA. And then I stumbled upon some other articles and videos that this may may predate the INCA. And I'm thinking pre date the INCA. How have I never seen these photos in history class or read about them and you know, textbooks, And so that really just took me to a new level of research where I began to kind of connect the dots then to it appears there is even a hidden history involved here, and why why is it so hard for people to admit that this might predate to INCA. And so a couple of years after that, I found myself on a plane to Peru looking at these walls, myself touching them, collecting all this photographic and video evidence, and I had so much. I felt like I had so much new knowledge and so much footage that I just kind of began to launch these social media platforms, started a blog, and it was just crazy how it seemed to take off, that there was such a hunger for this kind of content and knowledge, and so I guess that's what kind of got me going, yeah, it was originally Megalithic Marvels dot com was my blog. Yeah, and I had, you know, Instagram and Facebook channels called Megalithic Marvels and yeh. Since that, I've I kind of rebranded to the name Stargate Voyager.
Speaker 1: Let me stop you real quickly, Dereck talk about Megalithic Marvels, because something happened and I don't know if it's the editors decided that you're just too fringy and they stopped allowing you to post. I can't remember his Facebook or YouTube. This is a few years ago, and I remember I remember asking, dude, what's going on? Because you're You're branded as Megalithic Marvels and had a huge audience. I think you had a quarter million people on Instagram and YouTube. But what what do you think happened? Did you get? You got to slap in the hand, which is weird talk about it?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you know, my premiere platform, the last you know, the hint the first five plus years was Instagram, and that thing grew quickly. It seemed like the three hundred thousand plus and I was able to monetize and I was able to I was literally growing by thousands of you know, followers a month, posting videos of Megalithic marvels and posting videos. Well, suddenly I noticed that my stats were kind of flatlining, and then they were going down. You know, you can see your analytics. And then I was getting messages from people saying, hey, I can't find your content anymore, but I follow you. This is weird, and so I started to kind of look into it, and it sounded like I was what they call shadow band, where it appears that you're functioning, but really it's like they've hit a button and nobody can really find or see your stuff. And so, but then it got weirder to where I was getting messages from people saying, hey, have you seen what comes up if you type in megalithic Marvels? And so this was about two years now ago. If you typed in Megalithic Marvels and Instagram, an alert would come up that was even linking my account to like human trafficking.
Speaker 1: Now, what do you think that's about?
Speaker 3: And so from all, yeah, from all I could figure out is that Instagram and Facebook, you know, it's owned by Facebook or Meta. They had flagged the hashtag megalithic it appears, and that was the hashtag I used, you know, when featuring all my stuff, and that word was in my name as well, megalithic, And so it's almost like they determined that that word, just like they have other blacklisted words you can't say on Instagram or use as hashtags. It's like they blacklisted that word, and I'm assuming it's because it was directing people maybe to too much of the truth regarding our ancient past, right, and so being that they they banned that hashtag, it also seemed to simultaneously ban my account for a season to where it got so just messy and dark that I thought, you know what, it seemed like the only way to unlock this was to change the name. And so I, as much as I loved that name, Megalithic Marvels, I thought, you know, am i am? I totally married to this name for the sake of just because I love it, And I thought, you know what, getting the truth out and expanding is more important. So I changed the name and it seems to have worked. My account has now grown a little bit, it still has not been the same, you know, since all that happened two years ago. So a lot of my focus is now on YouTube, which I'm seeing the most traction ever on YouTube. Yeah, and so Instagram I still do some stuff, but it still seems pretty censored and controlled.
Speaker 1: I mean, you have big numbers on YouTube, you have. I think I looked at it last time. It was three hundred thousand subscribers and so on. But did you ever get a email that said that you were being censored because this was off limits material or was it? It sounds like it's very so what they were doing is like banning you and blocking people's availability to get your material.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, there was never any official explanation. And that's what's so frustrating. You know, you devote years to building a community on a platform which which is actually making them money, right because if you make money, they're making money, and so you build this incredible community and then they just start destroying it with censorship. And it happened to me on Facebook too. My Facebook actually grew even bigger than Instagram, but I was demonetized in like most of the categories there. And of course they never give you, you know, anything concrete. It just says you broke community guidelines and it's like, how did I break community guidelines? And it says, well, you shared content that wasn't original. It's like, oh, my content's original. Yeah, you could never get any specific answers. I guess I've learned you just kind of kind of shake it off and keep going, you know, because this kind of crap is going to happen. And so again, luckily YouTube has been good to me. And that's that's grown out over four hundred thousand actually, and so we're having fun moving trying to push the needle forward and and just awaken minds to how amazing history is and how there is hidden history involved too.
Speaker 1: I should also mention that you spun out your own podcast, Stargate Voyager Podcast, and that's very cool, and uh you have do you have? I think you have a stargate Voyager website too, which lists your tours pretty much yep, yep, stargate.
Speaker 3: Voager dot com. And then you can go to stargate Voyager dot com slash tours to see some of the tours we offer. Yeah, we just got back from Peru and Bolivia. It was incredible. We can get into some of that. And then in July I was with Hugh Newman on our Mysteries of England tour. That was wild. So some cool fundings from that we can talk about. And of course I did Egypt in May like you do Egypt, and I always come back from Egypt with I think, more questions than answers. But history is pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about Stonemasonry. This is something that you bring up and highlight in your photo posts as well as your video work. It looks to me and I really want your impression on this, that at some point in the distant past there was a technology that was perhaps universally adapted and we don't know how it works because we likely don't have the physics and the science. But this is cutting stone with a hot tool that looks like a scoop mark. And we see this technology in Cusco, we see it in the Sacred Valley of Peru, but we also see it in Egypt, in Greece, we see it in places like Stonehenge. Talk about your impressions of that and what you think it is, what technology you think it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, great question. Yeah, I was just at Stonehenge and yeah, right there on a few of these massive multi ton forty plus ton blocks. You see scoop marks early similar to what we see at Oyante Tambo in Peru, saksimmon Or in Egypt. One of my favorite places in Egypt, and we've talked about this before when I've had you on my show is the as One quarry, Right. I like to refer to that as kind of the smoking gun because and it was really cool. On my last tour, I had a couple of guys that came together as buddies and for some reason, and they kind of missed the memo on what kind of tour I had like yours, And obviously my tours are all about finding evidence of lost technology. Yeah, well, these guys were clearly coming from a mainstream kind of point of view, and they were awesome guys and they loved history. And that's that's what I love about our tours is you know, we all come from these different backgrounds, but what unites us is our love for history. So even if you're not into we're buying the whole ancient technology thing, that's cool. Yeah, let's focus on how amazing everything is we're seeing. But they were kind of pushing back in our discussions about there wasn't really ancient technology. It was just the Egyptians, you know, using chisels and hammers and lots of hard work and and so you know, okay, we'll just agree to disagree. But when we got to the Aswan Quarry near the end of our tour, the highlight of my tour was having one of these guys see his eyes kind of get this big because we walk down around the unfinished obelisk, and if you've ever done that, there's also a mini obelisk behind it. And if you walk around these and this is rose granite. This was where all the granite in Egypt comes from, this one place. Even the giant fifty plus ton blocks in the Great Pyramids King Chamber come all the way from the Asuan Quarry, what eight plus hours away by car, right, And so you get into this quarry, you're walking around and it's the smoking gun because when you get up to the edge of those unfinished obelisks, you see one meter scoop marks that go all the way around one meter smooth scoop marks like a giant shovel crane pierced into granite like it was marshmallow, reached down and pulled out a chunk and pulled it out. And this guy saw that and he shakes his head and he looks at me and he just nods and he goes lost ancient technology.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 3: And it was like another one. Yes. But again that's one of the greatest examples of Yes. The Dynastic Egyptians were incredible civilization and they did incredible feats with the temples they built. But when you get to these sites like the Aswan Quarry and you're looking at rose granite, which is like a seven or eight on the most scale of hardness, with diamond being a ten. Okay, And if you look at the archaeological record, the Dynastic Egyptians had, you know, copper chisels and hammer as we're talking three or four on the most scale. That's way softer tools than this extremely hard material. It's full of crystal. Yeah, So number one, how would a chisel and hammer even penetrate it? But then when you just see the scale of these one meter scoot marks, you know that was no chisel or hammer. That was some kind of machine like tool, And how do you describe it? And then if you go to Peru, where I was just at and you go into these not just the incredible sights like Machu Picchu or Soaksiweman, but way off the beaten path, into what I call Peru's meglithic cave of mystery. It's called Napa Iglesia or Napa Juaca. It's this giant trapezoidal cave high in the remote andes. You walk into it and you literally see what looks like a stargate that's five D layered cut into the face of this mountain. It's like a doorway into the mountain. No power tool could have made it up that high with a long enough co right, good fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is precision.
Speaker 3: And I hate to use the phrase laser like, but it's laser like precision. So we see these sites into with these incredible cuts in evidence of markings. Like I said, the scoops. You consider the tools that the so called culture has had at the time. Who get the credit from making it? Their tools are always softer. Who did this and how so? Yeah, I love to document this stuff on my channels, do videos about it and just get people thinking. And I'm not one that claims they have all the answers. I just like to ask a lot of questions, and it's amazing to see the comments that come in on this stuff.
Speaker 1: Great observation. One of the things that I have seen on your channel as well as Hugh Newman, but mostly you, because you seem to be chronicling these what I call these stone posts. And you'll have a a ten ton stone cut to fit a wall, and then at the very bottom or on part of the surface, there's a little post, a little knob. And this is not just found in Peru. It's also found in places like the Osarian in the stone work there. In Egypt we see we see it on the on the casting stones at the Great Pyramid. What can that be? What do you what do you theorize that post is all about? Because it's not simply a decorative kind of a feature, because it doesn't really fit. It's more like a function of the cutting of the stone. When you say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're you're talking about like the nub nubbed knobs, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean there's so many theories about these. The mainstream often says, well, these were steps so that they could get high, but yeah, right, and that may have been on more you know, later primitive stuff, but again you see these nubs up close. One theory that's kind of got my wheels spinning, having just been in Peru, is that, you know, when you look at these pillow like stones, it seemed to have almost been softened. Again, there's a lot of theories that they had the ability of these ancients to soften the stone. So if they could soften the stone, did they have some kind of technological device that they would inject something into the stone and then when they pulled it out that left this protruding marshmallow look nub at least on the Peruvian stones. I thought that was an interesting theory. But then if you go to like the corey Kanca, this incredible. It was the Inca's crowned It was their capitol building right there in Cusco, which has gotten now a Catholic church built on top of it. But you go up to the second level of the outside wall of the cor Contia and it's got these incredible squared precision nubs, like extreme tetris of the ancients coming out of the walls, and so that almost has a different feel. And my guide Roomy in Peru he believes that some of the more squared nubs. It was almost like this is a bad word to use braille, but it was almost like an ancient writing system that the ancients used, especially during the solstices when the shadows would hit, it would basically spell something or speak something huh. And so I found that very interesting. But there's I love filming these nubs. I was just at I just posted a video at Oyante Tambo kind of underneath the temple of the Condor there and there's just all these It's what the INCA called these wakas. There are the precision cutouts that look like altars or almost consoles, but often above them you see, like at this one spot on oy Antietamoa, there's a grouping of four nubs coming out perfect again, kind of like it was some kind of ancient Braille communication system, I guess is the point. But there is so much going on in Peru, and I definitely wanted to talk about the legend of the hunt on Pacha. The three worlds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about that. Let's talk about that now. And I was gonna bring that up. That's his Suscamara, his father came up with the three worlds. Go ahead and brief us on those because that kind of fits perfectly with the Stonemasonry. The only issue I have with it is the dates don't seem to be jiving. The three worlds, the oldest being I think one hundred thousand years where where to me it's like exceedingly older than that. But go ahead and describe the three world hypothesis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't I loosely attribute, you know, dating to this. I think the more important thing is just I like how this theory kind of points out at least in proved of three different styles of architecture. Yes, but this also correlates to Egypt and everywhere. So in Peru you've got the legend of the Hanan Pasha or the three worlds. And again Hasius Gammar and his father are the ones that really kind of spelled this out on paper. So first of all, you've got the Hanan Patsha. This is the first culture. This is what we would consider in Egypt. Or Mohammad would say this was the Prediluvians, right right, And this was some ancient culture who had ancient technology that could literally shape the bedrock and the mountains themselves. And so for example, I'll tell you a crazy story in a second about this cave megalithic cave of mystery that I just mentioned, Napa Iglesia. This would be an example of Hanan Patcha, or the first culture, where they could literally go into a cave with whatever ancient technology or tools they have and shape it with laser like precision, like literally cut a rock face. They could take this giant boulder that's near the entrance of the cave and they just shaped it into look like a sci fi altar or console in a spaceship. As crazy as that sounds, that would be the hanan Patcha. This also refers to the highest of the three worlds or the highest of three levels of consciousness in the Inca frame of mind, and this is represented by the condor, which you see embedded everyone where one of my favorite sites, oy Ante Tambo, there's a section along the bottom called the Temple of the Condor, and you look up and the massive mountainous outcropping has literally been shaped into a giant condor. They could shape the mountains so you This is the hanan Pacha. The second level would be the Urun Pachya. This is considered the second culture in this theory and these this was a later culture, but they still had a formative of advanced technology. Maybe they weren't necessarily shaping the mountains and the rock outcroppings, but they were building these precision, morderless walls at the base of Machu Pichu at sak Sewoman, and this is considered the mid level of consciousness represented by the puma, which you see embedded everywhere at Sakhsee Woman. One of the most famous things to see is what looks like a puma paw that's literally, uh, you know, hell up like this right in the middle of the walls. I can send you pictures. And even in Oyante Tambo, the sun gate at the very top of the site. You know, it's got these huge protrusions coming out of it. If you look close, it appears that those were actual puma heads with bodies right there on this wall, and then sadly the Spanish defaced them, so then now they just kind of look like big old marshmallows coming out. But those likely were once literal puma faces with a body, and that wall was covered with gold and silver, and then the moonlight it would shine like a citadel up on that hill, and so there's so much there and then you've got the third level of the Ukan Pacha. This would be considered the wary or the Inca builders, building on top of the two previous ancient engineering. So the Inca had, you know, ons in copper chasels and stone hammers, and they were trying to replicate the previous works. They were doing the best they had with what they had. But this is also considered the lowest level of the underworld, and it's represented by the serpent, and it's interesting downtown Custco you see these serpent effigies all over the walls, and but it's also cool how the Inca seemingly did not interfere or alter the works of the older cultures.
Speaker 1: You see that on the walls, you see the Inca of a very rudimentary stone work, and then you see the second phase, and then you see the first phase, which is everything that's everything's been built on top of the first phase. I think you see that really well at Machu Pichu.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do. Machi Pichi is an incredible example of seeing all three of these levels or worlds, because most people don't realize. If you look at photos of Machu Pichu, you know, ninety percent of what you're gonna see is inco stonework. And it looks cool with the jagged mountains in the back drop, right, but it's really just small rough stones and mortar mixed together. But literally, if you're walking through Machu Pitch, you and you your eyes trained, about from the base to four feet up is precision mortarless white granite foundations. It stops about four feet up and then the Inca stuff is built right on top. And so again one of the million dollar questions is if the Inca made it all as we're told, why wouldn't they made it all out of the impenetrable anti earthquake style right exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Another thing that Gamara brings up that I'd like to hear from you about is the three worlds, but also the expanding Earth theory, because I believe part of the theory is in the very beginning, the Earth was small, and it either got bumped out of its orbit and it got the further away from the Sun it got, it kept expanding and expanding and expanding. I think some other authors have picked up this theory. But if the Earth was a smaller size, the gravity would be different and the thinking is this is where the giants came in, because you could have less gravity and have bigger humans, have bigger animals, ultimately the dinosaurs. But what do you say about that the three world?
Speaker 3: You know, I haven't looked into that whole expanding earth theory part too much. Yeah, I find that very interesting. But I will say that the Inca, it's so crazy how they I said, they called a lot of these places wakas. And this is where you see again what would be considered the hun On Patscha right texture. You can go into the high Cusco highlands and you'll see just rock protrusions coming out of the earth and it looks like they were again precision, almost laser like cut. It looks like an altar. Well. According to the Inca, they called them wakas or these holy places. And so one of the craziest things I've been looking into lately from my last couple of trips is how the Inca venerated these elongated skulled mummies. And there's a connection to the Parracus civilization. I believe that preceded the Inca. But again back to this cave, not ba Waka. Excuse me if you go there and you learn the legends of this place from the guides that know the real history, like some of the guides we use. And I was on a tour there with Brian Forster years ago and had a crazy experience at this cave where we get up to this cave and there was like this shaman assistant guide with us, and he was saying, Hey, nobody can go into this cave until I've sprayed you with my incense because this is a holy place. And so we go through all the motions and we get in there and we're just amazed by what we're seeing.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, then he proceeds to tell us why the Inca venerated this place, and he begins to share how you know, the Inca, they would on the solstice, they would come to this place and it was known as the place of the Key, and he would say, he said, how do you get the key? Will you sit down at the altered looking console place, and you place your head against this hole that comes through it, and he explained how the knowledge would we passed through the hole into your third eye, and this is how you get key, according to the Inca, and then you can then go approach the interdimensional doorway and enter a portal to different locations. So it's crazy as that all sounds and that's real, inca legends. He then begins to pull out a drum and he's he's beating on his drum and he's telling us just to meditate, and so people are just you know, doing whatever they do to connect. I'm just watching this kind of thinking where is this going? And it was peaceful for a few minutes when all of a sudden we heard a literal, blood curdling scream, and of course, people are like, what's going on? And one of the guys in our group is just plaaling his arms and he's screaming and and it's he's scared to death or he's it's like he's possessed or something, and so people rush to help him. And when he settled down and came out of it this episode, we were like, what happened? And he basically said a puma came through the portal and I don't know if he said it either entered him or just came at him, but it literally scared him to death. And that was just a crazy thing to witness.
Speaker 1: That is weird, that.
Speaker 3: You know, was this a connection between the ancient, these ancient megaliths and the spirit realm or whatever. Right, yeah, and so it was like getting a first hand account of maybe a little bit of what the Inca dabbled into. But the crazy thing is about this site. It amazes me on so many levels because when you are when you first get to the cave entrance, just like you told me at Tuloom, there's a miniature architecture Inca style on the right side with miniature doors for like a three foot person to go through. And so I was asking our guide about this, and he says this was These were the protectors of the site, the stewards. They were miniature elongated skulled entities, and this is the Inca legends. And then during the time of the Inca again during the solstice June twenty first, I believe they would pull out their elongated skull mummy from the back place it in the waka or the stargate looking doorway, and according to the Inca's own legends, these things would begin to be animated and speak to the Inca. Whether it was telepathically or verbally, that wasn't quite clear. But like the wiki, elongated skulled humanoid you see in the Andalas Museum. It's got a big hole in its head. Well that's not just a crack. According to legend, these elongated skull mummies had surger clear implanted golden devices put in their heads even when they were alive, to help them connect with the gods and rules. So there's so much crazy rabbit holes. Oh my God, to the Inca legends and the elongated skuld mummies.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we'll return shortly with my guest today, Derek Olsen and his megalithic marvels from around the world, will be right back.
Speaker 3: Black Times, your entire world into last name. He took the sunshine frames are gone out? How shou shade out that?
Speaker 1: My guest today is Derek Olsen, coming to us from the state of Washington in the United States. He has been studying megalithic structures, construction, and stone masonry for a number of years and has an outstanding podcast and social media called stargate Voyager. What's you're feeling on these longhads being part of the original people that were the elite or otherwise known as the the I don't know if they're highbreds, so I don't know how much analysis. I know Brian Forster has had the these elongated skulls from practice analyzed, and there's various DNA of haminin and then there's some strangeness and and then there's some animal. But what what's your feeling on these longheads? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I should I should preface this by stating I hope there is not a cover up underway in Peru because on our trip all of the greatest elongated skull mummies that people know about, none of them were on display. So the U the famous museum in Parracie, yeah closed.
Speaker 1: Oh the Progress Museum that Forrester is a part of us, Yes.
Speaker 3: So you can't. We our group couldn't get in there and see these. That's weird. So they are the Inca museum that houses the biggest elongated school in all of Peru, known as the Chungo School. That wasn't on display. Well, at least we thought we can see the wiki it's called the Waiki Skull, which is at the Andalas Museum about two hours south of Cusco. We go in there and guess what happens. Because I was just there last year and I've got all these memories and photos of it. Immediately knew it was a fake. It was a replica. And so the the person they're telling us about the skull is acting like it's realized. Said that's a replica. Where is the real one? And they admitted they said, according to them, it had been taken to Lima for research. Oh, I hope it's just the case and it's going to come back. But it was interesting that all these biggest elongated schools you can't see them, at least we didn't on this trip.
Speaker 1: That's so funny because over the last thirty years, and I began discovering elongated skulls almost thirty years ago, the Maya had a whole branch of their culture that were not headboarded. They were just naturally long. And they've been they've been shown through pathology to be naturally occurring elongated skulls. But when you say they're taking these skulls and hiding them, this is happening again. It must be either pressure from the government or it's random. But everywhere you're going, the longest skulls are being pulled off of display, which is not typical and it's not normal. But to my mind, other than Forrester, no one has really done I don't think unless you can suggest people that have a good analysis of the intercrinial vault of one of these practice people. Because years ago there was a guy who was a scientist who made who estimated that their practice cranium was probably between fifteen and thirty percent bigger MEI. Their brain capacity was almost double ours. So what does that mean? Were they geniuses? Who knows? But how do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: Well, so in the nineteen twenties there was a proven archaeologist named Julio Tello, I believed, who first discovered some of these tombs all over practice with these skeletons, with these huge elongated skulls, And since then many have been found over the decades, and these all date from about two thousand to three thousand years ago. And obviously I post a lot of photos and videos of these skeptics always come out crying, well, these are just cradle headboarded right, And where it gets a little confusing is there are many cradle headboarded skulls and I believe that was the general population emulating the ruling class who'd had natural elongated skulls. And I say natural meaning they were born like that, meaning it was not just because their heads were shaped, because there's too many genetic anomalies. They've got, for one, eye sockets that are way bigger than a conventional skull, right, and so that's and then they've got larger jaw sizes, they're missing the sagittal suture lines. And then, as Marzouli points out, the form and magnum, the place where the neck attaches to the hole in the center bottom center of our skulls. On these naturally elongated skulls, it's in the very back. So that's a very strange genetic anomaly. And then of course the head size. I think on average they're like, yeah, twenty percent more cranial mass in the conventional skull, but you get to the Chungo skull in the wiki skull, and those look like they got forty percent at least more cranial mass. And the point is cradle headboarding. It can change the shape, it can't add more cranial mass, right, And so and then you know, then there's just the vibe to get when you're looking at these to me does not look like a full human. This looks like some kind of entity, if I can use the word or hybrid, if I can use the word and yeah, according to DNA analysis that Forrester did in others, they traced these to the Black Sea region, right, Well, it's interesting that's where you find the other biggest collection. It seems like if elongated schools on Earth, isn't that Black Sea there of Russia? Right and so? And I should also state they've found all kinds of infant in a new born born elongated skulls in the last five ten years, with huge elongated skulls. And I've got all kinds of photos of these I could send you if you'll want, for your notes. But proving again these were born like this, huge long skulls like it's almost disturbing to look at, you know.
Speaker 1: Derek, I wanted to stop you real quickly. Why it seems to me that these skulls found in different regions. I mean, Hugh and Jim Viea have Hugh Newman and Jim Viea have talked about him. You were talking about him at Forrester has brought him out for years and studied them. Why do you say I think science hasn't reached out and began studying this potential branch of haminin you know what I mean, Because they're not like freaky headboarded individuals. It's a branch of of homo sapien sapien perhaps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great question. That's one of the big questions is why what's up with the cover up or what's up with why can't we just talk about these and these things are so incredible you'd think these would be some of the biggest things that we're studying today right that you're seeing on you know, the UK Dailies Science section. But no, it's not. It's just left to a fringe group like us to talk. I should also note, having just been in England, I met Maria Wheatley and got to talk with her a little bit, got her book, and you know, obviously my first real trip there. I was picking up on the legends of long heads there and I got to see a couple of them in a little unknown museum. We were at Avebury, one of the biggest stone circles in the world. This thing is so massive, massive, there's a really built in the side of it with stores and a bookshop, and we were about to leave after having visited their hours and somebody in our group said, hey, have you seen the strange skulls in that little museum? Well that got my attention. Yeah, and so it was like five bucks us to go get in. So I've paid the five dollars in a hurry, blew past all the other stuff in there, and sure enough there were very strange, elongated skull looking entities, very similar to practice and so Maria writes about this in her book. She calls them the ethereal looking humanoids. And these have been found at Stonehenge, they've been found at Avebury. And what's interesting about these is not only does the skull protrude back not necessarily as long as the progress, but it's clearly elongated. They've got skinny, thin faces, very bizarre, and so this is the long headed culture of ancient Britain. These were found on long barrows, so there's definitely a link with these ancient longheads and a lot of these structures, and Maria talks about how these might have been the genesis of the folklore beings that they talked about in Europe, like the elves and the pixies, and but they definitely had a very unique looking face, very skinny, and that was something you don't see in Peru on these others.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. I was in Averbury a couple of years ago with Hugh. I didn't see that museum, damn it. I actually met with the owner of the bookstore who was a fan of the show. I should have asked him about that. But that's very very cool.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and I would have missed it too had someone not told me. Hey, I even got after Hugh for that. Hey, I don't think he even knew they were in there. So amazing, there's but there's so much being uncovered in history these days. Like I know we've both covered the Stonehenge news with this ultrastone being moved from northern Scotland, and yeah, it's that's just always exciting kind of news because you see the mainstream kind of catching up a little bit to maybe where we are that this is all far more amazing than we've been led to believe.
Speaker 1: I mean, my my whole thing is, you know, history needs to be constantly evolving, and that's like pulling teeth get to get the historians to rewrite aspects of our history based on detail. Uh and and we're we're just observers saying, look at this, look at this, look at this, and they're kind of going go away, center your bother, which is kind of strange. Before we move on from Peru, I want you to talk a little bit about a panel discussion you had on your podcast called Ancient Andian Anomaly round Table, when you guys were talking about the Stonemasonry, but most specifically, there is a place called Temple of the Moon. I want you to talk about Temple of the Moon because I haven't seen the details that you posted recently. That's an amazing place.
Speaker 3: Oh man, this was probably the highlight of my whole trip. I had seen photos of it and always just thought, man, this is fascinating looking. But it was a delight to find out, you know, people who registered for a tour had the option to pay a little bit extra and go up the hike to Whine to Peach you that mountain peak, iconic peak behind Machi Peach you. Well, the Ministry of Tourism made a switch to where if you had that extra ticket, you could also go down to the Temple of the Moon, which they just opened I guess after years of it being closed. Yeah, And so I was all about going to the Temple of the Moon, which I was also told was a lighter hike than win It Peach. You and I found out it was actually harder because you go to the back of Machu Piachu and it is. It was the hardest hike I've ever done.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Really, you go way down and then you scale Winey Peach. You maybe three quarters of the way up, so you're climbing high only to go down and around the very back of it. Oh, and so you're blown away by the scale, the sheer scale. I was looking over some of the steepest cliffs I've ever seen. Right as you're looking over these jagged peaks at the river, which appears like it's miles down, and you're thinking, how did the ancients? How did even the Inca bring stones to its amazing engineering feats? Right, I had a hard enough time with a water bottle and a little backpack. How were they bringing these granite stones to the Temple of the Moon. So let me describe this. So again, you make this incredibly hard hike up and down these jungle mountains, and in some parts the jungle literally comes alive with the bugs, right, It's just they're buzzing and it's kind of an eerie, cool feeling. And you go down and down, but you begin to see the shaping again of the Hanan Patsha. As you're going down, you start to notice steps that are just again carved right out of the mountain itself. You'd have to see it to get what I'm saying, but you see you start to see the fingerprints of the ancient even in the steps. And then at one point you have to make this sharp turn around this mountain and you can see where there was no place to go. They literally cut away the mountain side itself, the hant On Patsha. You know what I mean is you're going around this corner and it's just all rocky, and then it's like precisions smooth. They just took whatever tools they had and just.
Speaker 1: Are they cutting a pathway? Is that what you're looking at?
Speaker 3: Well, they had to cut. Yeah, basically the trail runs out, if you can see what I'm saying. And so they literally just precision cut their own trail into They cut away the mountain so that they could precision cut their own path through the granite amazing, and you're just that alone is mind blowing. And you start getting lower and there was this big old rock out cropping that kind of looked like a cave. I peeked around it and I saw my first block. There was a granite block that they had cut out of that that was just sitting all by itself, which was just very insane. You get down and you're now way closer to the river. You come around the corner and there it is the Temple of the Moon in this place. It's kind of like the hunt on Napa Waka Iglacias side I mentioned earlier in that it's basically a natural cave, but embedded into it is this precision temple. And again I believe it's white granite, so it's hard stone. But again you just see all the trapezoidal, oh door cuts in different sections. You go around the corner and there's this huge granite boulder sticking out that they shaped. It's massive, and you see these massive protruding nubs coming out of it.
Speaker 1: Was it a temple for ceremony? Are? Was it big enough for people to actually live and exists there?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So no, this looks like it You get the feeling like it was ceremonial, and I almost hate saying that, because you know, the mainstream just trucks everything up to being ceremonial. Yeah, but I believe the definitely. I believe the Inca definitely repurposed it as a place of worship and ceremonial or they were again placing elongated skulls. But you also get the sense that the builders before the Inca, who according to the theory of the han Patcha would have been maybe the urun Pacha, that second tier, you get the feeling that they built it also as almost a place of worship of veneration. It's not a large scale, it's on a smallish scale almost again, like it lends to. These shorter elongated skulled humanoids are legendary throughout the region. As crazy as that sounds. Well, what a lot of people don't know is there's the Temple of the Moon right there, which a lot of people don't know about. If you go around the corner and keep hiking down always there is another temple called the Temple of the Asteroids. And this thing is not as precision as the Temple of the Moon. The Temple of the asteroids. You get the feeling that the Inca did build this, but you go inside and in their trapezoidal doors are what are literal supposed asteroids from space, and some of them are translucent you can almost see through them. It was wild.
Speaker 1: They actually had what is thought as asteroids sitting on what pillars or something.
Speaker 3: Yes, sitting inside the you know the trapezoidal looking windows that go to nowhere.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, inside the feature.
Speaker 3: Inside these are asteroids about this big and again translucent looking, very alien looking to what we see rocks here. So that was wild. And then according to our guide Roomy, there is at least one more site further down that he says nobody knows about that's megalithic, that they're doing archaeological work at. And so it's just crazy to consider that there are sites that the public doesn't know about yet that the archaeologists do, and who knows what they've found there and what they're working on. But the Temple of the Moon, it was one of the most incredible experiences I've had. And people can go to my YouTube Instagram. I'll be featuring more and more videos and footage of that as I kind of compile it can.
Speaker 1: You send me a few photographs for our show notes? Oh yeah, because I was really impressed in the size of that. You should also mention you were talking about the hard hike to get to this location. We should mention that Matthew Peachi is around. Isn't it ten thousand feet above sea level? Something insane? So you're not just fighting this struggling trail, you're fighting thin air, right.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Yeah, you're fighting altitude. And on this trip, we actually flew into the Punal area first, which is the first time I've started down there, and the altitude is way more harsh than starting in Cusco. We had people breathing in oxygen you know, at the hotel and headaches. So I definitely recommend strongly doing all the protocols to deal with altitude sickness about three days before you get there. So did you.
Speaker 1: One of the suggestions is to chew on some coca leaves or take some cocaine and some tea.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they definitely always have that coco t for you in the leagues. So I was I was doing all that plus I'll leave and nothing seemed to help for the first few days, but my mom came on the trip with me, and she was the only one smart enough out of the whole group. She got some prescription that deals with altitude. Oh and yeah, funny enough, my mom was the only one that was perfectly fine.
Speaker 1: She was take it before she left for Cusco.
Speaker 3: She took it about three days before she left.
Speaker 1: So did you guys start in Lima and then jump two? Yeah? Oh okay, So she took it before she took it. She and she in Washington State, like you.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep. She took it a couple of days before she left. Yeah. Wow, And she had no problems. She was like, why are you guys also miserable?
Speaker 1: Hey? As we conclude, uh, and this has been wonderful, We're gonna have to get some photographs of these locations you've been to. I had an author on a few months ago who wrote a book on the stoneworks at CUSCO, and I can't think of her name right now, but one of the things that she brought up in her book, and I'm interested in your impressions as well, is the subtle tolleric energy like a sexy woman. And also at Cousco, she's she actually and this is the first time I've heard this. She actually spoke with a shaman who said, there are lay lines at Cusco where temples are built on and you could actually physically fill like a low energetic energy as you passed these areas. Did you have any of that impression?
Speaker 3: I did at one site, the what's known as the Amaru Muru Stargate, but that might have been because music was involved. We had this. This is down in southern Peru, near Puno, and I can send you pictures of this as well. Overlooking again Lake Titty Kaka is this amazing sandstone, huge rock out croppings. You almost get the feeling like you're in Zion National Park. It's got this reddish color. But again, right there in the middle of nowhere is this what looks like a precision stargate with a faux door cut out. And so we had a great time there and the guide we had, Ernesto, who knows all these old legends. He was playing like twenty different instruments there and when he started rubbing these, he had crystal bowls where he would rub this thing on them. We were all feeling the energy. And again I think the residents might add something to do with that, but I'm not the biggest feeler in the world, you know, when it comes to feeling stuff. But man, it was like getting a dose of novakane at the dentist, where you're kind of just like whoa, Like it just kind of a blanket comes on you.
Speaker 1: Was it like you were shifted in a way, Derek, Like you were like one minute you're there, you're consciously aware of what's going on, and then you get like hit with like some kind of a vibration that you know isn't overwhelming, but still you feel a presence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly what it was like to where again, I kind of equate it to if you've ever been at the dentist and you have that laughing gas or novakane. It's just kind of like this heavy thing that comes on you and if you were standing up, you might fall over. So I felt that they're strong, and again, I think the residents had a big part in that, but it just gave you a little taste of what these ancients were probably tapping into.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny too, because you just mentioned something that unfortunately we're not going to have a chance to talk about maybe next time. Stargates and people are constantly talking talking about stargates in Peru in parts of South America, we didn't even get into Bolivia and Puma Puka Puku, i should say, and the strangeness of that place where there's antisite, very hard stone that's been cut with a high level of precision. And John Burke actually went to the author, John Burke went and tested parts of Puma Pucku and shows that there's high levels of unusual TOLLURC frequencies there which apparently run through these buildings. So why would they run energy like that in these buildings? They just were on a different scale, a different physics of different science that we're just not up to speed on yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's part of the reason when I rebranded, I came up with the name stargate voyager is just that's one of the common denominators that you see all these ancient sites, whether it's Peru, Egypt Is the legends of stargates, the depictions of stargates, whether it's the Inca's legends or the dynastic Egyptians legends, and it's all equated with energy, like you stated, to luric energy, and so like we learn in Egypt, I think a big reason for a lot of the energy of these ancient sites they were tapping into. It probably was for healing of the body, and not just fertility, but healing of the body where they didn't necessarily need prescriptions and they didn't need injections, if you know what I mean. Yeah, they could go into these temples with the magnetism of the earth, the geology of the specific stone, and obviously the power of the sunlight, and they knew how to regenerate their body. As crazy as that may sound, that's what the Dynastic Egyptians on you know, legends say in a lot of ways, these were fertility centers, these were healing centers. And it's crazy to consider when we're in the year twenty twenty four, right, and it's like, I had a doctor that came a holistic doctor that came with me to Egypt two years ago, Doctor Carla. If you're listening, you're awesome, And she dabbles in all the newest breakthrough technologies of frequency and resonance, and so I said, it's going to be so fun to get your take on some of this stuff. Because she was telling me the tools and the contraptions they use and when she learned about the energy at these sites and how they were healing centers and the geology, and when we were at the Temple of Isis on that island, she literally had to walk away the energy was so strong. For she told me, we're not even in the year twenty twenty three it was back then. I think we're not even barely scratching the surface now of what the ancients had mastered.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Yeah, we're kind of relearning that. Yeah, I'd like to hear more about I've had a couple of different doctors join us on tours, and it's fun to hear their perspective because they're getting blasted without this energy, They're going, what the hell is going on? It's so unusual for them. The podcast is called Stargate Voyager Podcast. Derek tell people about how they can learn more about you. We've already given your stargate Voyager Facebook page. Is it the same title? I can't remember stargeting Voyager for Instagram yep. And then of course your big YouTube channel as well, right yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just Stargate Voyager on all those platforms.
Speaker 1: Look me up.
Speaker 3: Would love to connect. I'm pretty the pretty functional on there, so you can DM me and love the chat on Instagram or whatever. I'm on x as well. Yeah, Facebook, all the channels, TikTok, YouTube podcast, stargate Voyager you can find out on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and uh yeah, I post all the same stuff on YouTube.
Speaker 1: So and we should mention that you are very active, obviously with your tours. I just looked at your stargate Voyager tour page. You've done for twenty twenty four, but what are you gonna do in twenty twenty five. You're going to rue for sure, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, We're gonna do another Peru Bolivia tour and so that looks like it's gonna be at the end of May of next year. So bookmarks stargate voyager dot com slash tours. As soon as those come live, we'll post them there. And then I'm trying to I'm getting a little bit of a late start. I'm trying to figure out the other one or two tours that might do next year. It might be Egypt, it might be I'm looking at maybe a Cambodia trip. I've always wanted to go see all the famous sites there. So yeah, just bookmark stargate voyager dot com, slash tours, and if you see a date and a site that interests you, we'd love to have you.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. I'm a big fan of Derek, so if you haven't seen his work on Facebook, you need to go see it because he's got a keen eye for all things megalithic. Derek, A pleasure is always.
Speaker 3: We got to do this again, Cliff, thanks so much. I hope your listeners enjoyed this discussion and it was an honor my friend. Thanks.
Speaker 1: Derek's gonna send me a number of images from Peru, the Sacred Valley area that we spoke about, specifically the Temple of the Moon, and a couple of other photos that are rarely seen on the internet from his personal archive. I asked him to pull a few so you get a sense of what he's been talking about with this incredible stonemasonry. And it's really and we didn't get into this enough because I'm neither one of us as a scientist, but we don't know the science and the physics behind this forming of these stones. It's either high heat, these weird scoop marks, a form of laser, a form of cutting tool. We don't know. We just don't know, and so all we have is the evidence, and you know, on some microscopic level, we got to think of the possibilities of picking up traces of what the tool is cutting this rock, what the formula is, what the system is of clean cuts on megalithic stones, and then fitting them together. Most notably, it's a sexy woman, this huge megalithic wall. These stones weighing in some cases hundreds of tons fitted perfectly onto other stones. You can't do that. No one knows how it was done. The Inca admit that it was before their time, and of course the Spanish and everyone presently believes it's the Inca, and this is the problem. It's not the Inca. So good to have him on the program. His tours are great fun if you're into Peru, so check it out. Stargate Voyager is the podcast. Hey, we are down to the end of the year. We have one final tour. It's our Sacred Pyramids of Mexico. It's going to be November eighth through the seventeenth. This is directed to Yucatan, which is very close to those of us who live in the United States. It's only a four hour flight from Texas Louisiana, a little longer from California and New York. But it is a wonderful site and it is an opportunity to see these very very old megalithic sites Ushmol, chichen Itza, ek Balamu, Sail and more and more and more sites to visit. For more information on this tour, go to Earthacients dot com forward slash tours. We have some spots left and it is a chance not only to hear from Mimo Gonzalez, a local expert, but we'll also hear from Michael Laflem and an archaeologist who's a minus, who's done significant, who's done significant excavations in Yucatan. So it's gonna be a good one. It's only a week and it's very reasonable. The entire itinerary, by the way, it's gonna be updated a little bit because we're gonna we're gonna add a few things like the Maya Chocolate Factory, and also a couple of other spots on the way, including the Natural Museum which has just some outstanding statuary. For more information, you go to earth Ancients dot com forward slash tours. T O U R. S any questions on any of our tours, send me an email. Send it to Earth Ancients the number four of the letter you at gmail dot com, and I promise to get right back to you. And we mentioned in the very beginning we are filling up for our Easter Island tour May thirteenth, excuse me, March thirteenth through the twenty third, That is, we meet in Sant Diego, Chile, and then we fly in a single plane together to Easter Island. Ed Barnhardt is our guest host. He has done some extraordinary surveying and he is going to present a program Inc's tober on Easter Island and these MOI sculptures which now count into about a thousand. So for more information on that tour, go to Earthations dot com forward slash tours t O U R S. Okay, that's it for this program. I want to thank my guests today, Derek Olsen coming to us in Washington as always a team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys rock all right, take care of be well and we will talk to you next time.
Speaker 3: Don't