Speaker 1: The NFL Draft is behind us and drafting season is officially off and running. We will be your companions here for the next two hours as you bolster your yourself ready to draft your rookie drafts this weekend in the FFPC, your best balls, your big gerrillas, whatever you're doing, we're here to help. Welcome in to FFPC insider Access for Thursday, April thirtieth, twenty twenty six. My name is Eric Balkman. You can connect with me on x at Eric Balkman. That's E RI C b A LK M A N for those of you watching, it's in the lower left hand part of your screen right now. I want to let everybody know that, Oh, by the way, you may know me from the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour the roadov is high Stakes, lowdown, and of course the Fantasy Football Players Championship as well. I want to let everybody know that the FFPC Best Ball Tournament is off and running. One hundred and twenty five bucks is the entry. You can win four hundred thousand dollars. That's one hundred thousand more to the grand prize winner than we had last year. Last year's three hundred KA. This year if you win at four hundred k. The super Flex Bestball Tournament is also back, just thirty five bucks to enter that, but you're still eligible for a one hundred thousand dollars grand prize. Of course, we got Big Gorillas and Baby Guerrillas going off as well, three hundred and fifty dollars entry million dollar grand prize in the Big Gorilla, the Seven Bananas, and the Early Rampage Tournament often running their twenty five thousand dollars grand prize. In the Early Rampage Tournament, if you are entering the Big Gorilla, you are automatically right now entered into that Early Rampage Tournament, so it's two tournaments for the price of one. The Baby Gorilla is the perfect step into manage League high stakes Fantasy Football, one hundred and twenty five bucks to enter that and one hundred thousand dollars grand prize. Don't forget Dynasty and Empire Dynasty startups beginning at one hundred dollars going up to five thousand dollars. We got FFPC chop leagues going on DA teen style leagues starting at thirty five dollars. You can win cash in that or use it for entries into the Big Gorilla or the main event forget. All of these leagues have live and slow drafts going on right now, and you can use the f FPC app to register, manage leagues, draft from him, place bids, whatever you want. That's available for both Apple and Android users. MYFFPC dot com is where to go. That's my FFPC dot com. I want to bring in my co host for this evening. Ladies and gentlemen, you know him as a jack of all trades. He basically rules the news desk over at Player Profiler and you can hear him hosting multiple shows for the Player Profiler rotro Underworld podcast network. You can connect with him on x at Fantasy Picasso. Please welcome aboard onto the show tonight, mister Johnny Tooma, Johnny, thank you so much for hopping on board tonight. What a treat. This is gonna be a lot of fun. Thanks for hopping aboard.
Speaker 2: Dude, Thanks for having me. You are a true professional. Thanks for all the prep you put into these shows. And yeah, the beard is nuts. Man like the you know, the head shot on Twitter says one thing, But then I was watching the shows and I'm like, man, that thing is amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's taken a few years, but we're here now. I want to to kick things off. I want to sort of give the viewers an idea of what you're doing at Player Profile. I mentioned the news desk and obviously I just listened to you and Ian Harditz crush a three round super flex tight end premium rookie mock draft in the Dynasty Deep Dive podcast. But I mean I've heard you on the deep end as well. What are what are all the shows that you're doing for Player Profiler right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, thanks for having me tonight. Eric.
Speaker 2: You know, do a lot of different things there with Player Profiler. One of my favorite things is, you know, went to the Super Bowl and Combine as a media member there and did some player interviews, and that's kind of what the deep end was. That spun off doing some player interviews with prospects who are trying to get a shot.
Speaker 3: In the league.
Speaker 2: So Cam Dorner, he was signed by the Patriots as an undrafted free agent with some really good advanced underlying metrics. Good kid got to spend some time with him, So that was the deep end. The Deep Dynasty Deep Dive is just a little more Dynasty focused show. Honored to be able to get some really good guests like Ian Hard it it's got Fusuvu. I mean that's a deep cut, but some people out here know who Fusuvu is. He is a fun guy. So I get all these different wild animals on the show, and and and we talk about the things that make those guys so fun. Uh and and through Dynasty through their lenses, and so that that's a great a lot of fun for me. And then I help run social media for Player Profiler as well, so uh, you know, last thing I'll say, best thing about the fantasy football industry is some of these like alliances that have formed with like FFPC and Player Profiler and uh so, you know, just happy to do this stuff. And this is the best part is working with people like you guys.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, it's it's awesome and and and we're fortunate to have you guys as a partner as well. You just iron sharpening, iron right and mutually beneficial. So it's it's been great and it will continue to be great obviously going forward. Here, Let's get into it, Johnny, because this is one of my favorite episodes to do all season. It's the first insider access after the NFL Draft, So we are breaking down, you know, I feel like as as as content that not that I I mean, I guess technically I'm a content creator, but that's not really what I do. I would say that the fight is the last month month and a half is we're doing all these like landing spot scenarios, right, and we're like, well, what if he goes here? And what if he goes here? And what if you know, and and like ultimately I'm just kind of like getting NFL Draft blue balls. I'm like, can we get the draft going already? I don't want to like to keep talking about like is Love going to be a Titan and a commander or a cart you know what I mean. Like it's so finally we get these guys in in their uh correct well not correct, but I mean that we do know where they're going to be playing this year. And I'll kick things off here with Carnel Taits by the way, Johnny and I are going to go through the pass catchers, wide receivers, and tight ends of the first segment. We'll get through the running backs and quarterbacks in the second segment, and then we will do an FFPC single quarterback obviously tight end premium two round rookie mock draft with all those rookie drafts scheduled to start early Saturday morning. With the FFPC, we will we'll try to help you out and give you some ideas of what you should be doing with whatever you pick you have in that tonight or this weekend, I should say so tonight Carnel Tate is going to kick off the show. Interesting player, and quite frankly, I know how you feel about some of these guys, but not all of them. Carnl Tate's one that I don't know, never hit a thousand yards while he was at Ohio State. Just turned twenty one, so that's good. Fifty one catches eight hundred and seventy five yards and nine touchdowns last year. Obviously on the same team as Jeremiah Smith. Might make it a little bit difficult to be the number one target on your team when you're playing with probably the one oh one in Dynasty rookie drafts next year. Uh, this is a player that I think is I don't know, I've always view and Johnny Is. I think he's pretty good at a lot of things. I don't think he's necessarily elite at anything. Now. That doesn't mean he won't be elite at the next level, but I just view him as a pretty polished guy with still room to grow. I think he's got a high floor. I don't know how high his ceiling is. And I was a Jordan Tyson guy through and through. I think I will probably and I have to make this decision and at least one of my Dynasty leagues at the one oh two in single quarterback, I will probably end up taking Tate over Tyson there, although I'm not haven't made up my mind because I was team Tyson. I know this whole process, and it's not like Tyson Landon in a bad spot, but Carneal Tait, dude, at the fourth overall pick, I have to sort of reevaluate because I had those guys so close. I have to sort of reevaluate. How what I think of Carneal Tait now? And I think I've become more bullish based on this landing spot. How do you feel about Tate right now, knowing that he is going to be the number one wide receiver for the Tennessee Titans and cam Ward?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said a lot of good stuff, man, I mean a lot of it. I feel the exact same way, you know, just a couple kind of like clean up items. Again, this still is a blue chip prospect coming out of high school, right, five star recruit Junior Declare, So he has a lot of what we look for with those high end fantasy producers. And the thing the only thing I pushed back on what you said about like he's not elite at any one thing.
Speaker 3: He's pretty elite.
Speaker 2: At kandestic catches and balls in the air, right, Like that is the one trait that he has that I do think when you dig into the data, he is just it's a solid and it's a good trait to have, right. You can be successful there. And it's not like he's a bad route runner. You've got the nutstrap capitabal at one oh four, you've got an amazing landing spot where he's going to be tied to a young quarterback and you know, hopefully they gel together.
Speaker 3: But I think you just have to be all in.
Speaker 2: I think he's in the one oh two even in super flex leagues at this point. Anytime you get top five draft capital from a wide receiver, it's just hard to ignore. So yeah, that those are that's my thoughts on Carnell Tate. And to your point, we had these guys kind of all in a tier. We were taking this all into account and and this is kind of how the chips fell. And he's such a solid player he has been. Nothing's changed about that, right, And so I really like Jordan Tyson, I really like Makai Lemon. I think we'll get into those guys, but they're still all great players.
Speaker 3: You know, nothing changed. We just the draft capital is interesting, right, and it does change. That changes things.
Speaker 1: I will say too, I think he has I think Brett Whitefield from Fantasy Points was saying this that and I happen to agree that Tate was probably the best route runner in the draft as well. Now I don't think he's I would give him elite status on that, but it's not far off. Like he is a very good route runner as well, and I think that translates to a smoother transition from college to the pros as well. So there is I'm starting to like Carnel Tait more and more. Now it's not the expense of Jordan Tyson, who went with the eighth overall pick, in the draft to the New Orleans Saints. This guy's got good size, high risk, high reward. My former co host at the High Stakes Fantasy Football Our FFPC co founder Dave the Dizzel Gerzak, was saying last night that he thinks he understands why Tyson gets hurt so much is because of all this unnecessary body movement when he's making catches, where he's jumping when he doesn't have to, twisting his body when he doesn't have to. Now, I don't know about all that. I have not watched enough film of Tyson to know if he's doing that all that much. But for me, I mean not that I want to compare how we felt about this guy prior to the twenty twenty five season. But a lot of people had him as the number one wide receiver a year ago. Like after the twenty twenty five draft, a lot of people looking forward said Tyson would be the number one wide receiver. And I've said this over and over again on a lot of my shows. Not really concerned about the torn ACL and PCL and lcl'm because it happened, you know, four years ago now or whatever. I wasn't really concerned with the collar bone. I mean that that's kind of a freak thing. Now. I understand there is an argument out there that the ACL may have contributed to these hamstring problems, and the hamstring I think is a legit concern. But when I look at the upside with with what Tyson can do, and now he's in an offense that seemingly is looking to outscore people this year with Shuck who really showed out last year, and Olave, and they add Oscar delp and they already had Juwan Johnson. Certainly Tyson is in the conversation there. They draft Barry and Brown and Lance Bryce Lance as well in the draft too, so they're adding all these pass catchers. Now, maybe you can make the argument that maybe these are the guys that are to replace Chris o'lave when they eventually let him go or trade him or whatever. I don't know, but it seems like right now this New Orleans Saints, especially with Travis Chien and Alvin Kamara potentially back there, maybe this is an offense we want to be investing in. And part of the reason is Jordan Tyson liked the landing spot here for New Orleans. I know he is not going to probably get at least initially the number one wide receiver target share that maybe Carnell Tate is going to be claiming in Tennessee, Johnny. But I still think that there's a lot of upside here for Tyson. Very excited about where he landed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean my favorite guy to watch, hands down, out of all the prospects. Like he's the guy who I was always the most excited about. I think to your point, like you got Chris o'lave in there, which is a little bit of a detractor in the beginning. I like how you're kind of positioning it like they might not keep him long term, but I kind of see him hanging around.
Speaker 3: It seems like more and more receivers are.
Speaker 2: Getting the deals they're willing to pay that more market price those teams to keep a guy like Chris Olabe, So I think I think you do have to account for that that he could hang around.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: I do love the Kellen Moore offense. The one concern I do have is just the I think the best comparison I can give for him is Odell Beckham Junior. I think he has that upside when he's healthy, but I think he could.
Speaker 3: Have that sort of career.
Speaker 2: That's also you know, you'd still be you'd still draft Beckham at the one o two tomorrow, right if you knew you could get that, But you'd also be losing a guy by the time he was thirty in Dynasty, right, So you're taking the pick in that scenario. But the fear is that he's he's so injury prone that he'd never actually true he had Obdell Beckham's potential, but he didn't get to realize it. And shout out my guy Fusuvu who I was just talking about, Like his big knock on Jordan Tyson is the way that he moves and that his knees are two in and his feet are out, and he's called out in respect to him for this.
Speaker 3: He called out.
Speaker 2: Travis Hunt was against it, called out he loves Malik Neighbors, loves the talent and the film, but he said he does this and it makes them more injury pro now that they're you know, we can't predict injuries, none of that, but both of those guys end up suffering acl injuries in their first year in the league, and there is a lot of growing kind of there's a growing cult of people who believe that these movement patterns can be predictive of injury, and you can tell they're starting to brainwash me a little bit. So I just think it's worth everybody taking a look at and they decide if they take it serious or not. That's that's the best advice I can give on that.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that's something. I mean, can you correct the way a guy runs at this level? You can?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are like trainers who are in on this now. A big guy who's gouches for it is Jamar Chase. He says like he's called out a specific trainer who's pointed out all this stuff, and he's like, yeah, I'll recode these guys, is what they call it.
Speaker 3: But it's again.
Speaker 2: If they're not doing it and they're not getting better at it, then that's that.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: You know. That's interesting, Like you know, I know, like you can you can kind of change throwing motions for quarterbacks you get to the next level. I had not thought about changing the way you know, running gates or you know, anything like that. That is interesting to think about too. I think about, you know, Christian Watson and Eric Stokes. Stokes the current Raider former packer, Christian Watson, the current packer, who went from Green Bay down to Madison, Wisconsin to be looked at the University of Wisconsin for to try to figure out these soft tissue injuries. And they found out that Watson this was not like something that was correctable as far as movement goes. But they found out that Watson's you know, one of his hamstrings or pig than the other, it was stronger, like twenty percent stronger than the other, and so they kind of fixed that and lo and behold. Since then, Watson has not missed any games because of soft tissue injuries. Did tear an ACL, but there is you know there it is good to see at this kind of stuff, especially for us as fantasy owners, especially dynasty owners, Johnny, that we can see medical science kind of correcting all these little nagging injury things, or at least taking a step forward and trying to correct these nagging injury things that have held back players from reaching their full potential. And Tyson maybe could be a poster child for this.
Speaker 3: Ye dude, there's a little science to this stuff.
Speaker 2: And we're having fun and I I love that work, that this is a safe space for me to share my tinpule hot takes.
Speaker 1: So yes, I'll encourage that behavior, Johnny. But that's how you. Makai Lemon was I believe, the first first rounder to sign his contract, which he did this afternoon with the Eagles. He was the twentieth overall pick, twenty point eight million dollars fully guaranteed, and eleven and a half million signing bonus. Last year, he won the Bulitnikoff Award over Jeremiah Smith. For what it's worth, seventy nine catches, eleven hundred yards and eleven touchdowns. The Eagles believe he can play inside, he can play outside, and it certainly seems that he will be handling many of the targets that Aj Brown ostensibly will not be handling for the Eagles this year, when and if and when he gets traded to the New England Patriots after June first. So it's interesting, this is a there's a lot to unpack with Lemon here. Let's let's go with a macro level here right away. We already talked about Tate, we talked about Tyson. Now we're talking about Lemon. Johnny, how did you have these guys rank pre draft, these top three receivers, and how did that change if at all, post draft between Tate, Tyson and Lemon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean for me, he was my wide receiver one pre draft, and you know, I mentioned taking Tate at the one oh two, like if I have that spot, I may be trying to get out of it, to kind of tear down and to get to like the one oh four.
Speaker 3: Gun.
Speaker 2: To my head, no one's willing to trade back. I'm probably might take McKay Lemon at the one oh two. Like I'm I'm kind of a crazy person about this because like I didn't hate the landing spot. I think he's the best prospect in this draft. He's just extremely great, Like he's just good. I just know he's going to.
Speaker 3: Be a productive player at the NFL level.
Speaker 2: I just I there's just an undeniable feeling I have about it from all the research I've done, and so you know, again, I think some of the stuff was also overblown, like this media stuff and the way he was handling himself at the combine, Like I would I made it a point. As you can tell, I really liked this guy to be you know, listening to his question or his answers, kind of just seeing how he was moving after the interview. I did not stalk him, but I ran into him at Chick fil A and ate an entire meal next to him. My friend took a picture with him, so like, I got a feel for this guy, and I really liked him, and I felt like he had a lot of dog in him.
Speaker 3: And I think that's another thing.
Speaker 2: I like, I love the landing spot with the Eagles because it's like sneaky good. It's a team that's built to succeed AJ Brown's on the way out, and it just reminds me of like how I felt about JSN coming out, was like, oh, we hate this landing spot with the Seahawks, Tyler Lockett and DK Metcal Like two years later, everything the whole, None of those players exist anymore.
Speaker 3: Right, I do see DeVante Smith.
Speaker 2: Hanging around for a long time, but like, I just really feel like mkayle Lemon is going to be a very big part of the Eagles offense for the next ten years and going to be a really good player. And I feel that way about the other offensive player they drafted in the second round. And I'm sure, we're going to get to him. But I just think that they nailed this draft because they got two of my very favorite offensive weapons.
Speaker 3: Kudos to the Eagles.
Speaker 2: They did it again, and I think that this guy's going to be an absolute stud.
Speaker 1: Yeah hashtag how he does it again? And by the way, vintage Howie Roseman calling McKayle Lemon while he was on the phone with the Steelers thinking he was going to be a Steeler And I was so ticked off about that too, Johnny, because I had a bet in on Steelers. First position to be chosen was wide receiver. Oh, they were obviously going to take Lemon, which was great, and then Roseman screws me over and then they take I want to say, the offensive tackle Busy from Arizona State.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that what his name is.
Speaker 1: So they end up taking him and I'm like, well that this is just gonna be. This is just setting me up for disaster for the rest of the strip, which is just and I had the Jets taking well, how did I have the Jets taking Somehow I had it, I can't remember. I Oh, I had him taking Rvel Reese at the at the two, which I felt good about I didn't make the bet until Bailey sort of like made the odds way in his favor, and then I took Reese. You know, it's like plus I don't know, three hundred, four hundred or something. This is like four weeks ago or whatever, three weeks ago, and I felt really good about it, especially when the odds kind of evened up and then they take Bailey. So just just a few sture.
Speaker 2: That's salt on the wound with the Steelers though, because then they they'll go wide receiver in round two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just it's but listen, that's why it's gambling, right, So we had some fun with it. Getting back to Lemon, Uh, I have been telling people and I'm not the only one. It's not like I invented this. AJ Brown probably going outside of Philadelphia to play his football this year. I said, DeVonta Smith should be like a player you should be drafting whenever you can right now, because his floor is basically what his ADP is at, but his ceiling could be a lot higher if Brown gets moved. Now, I hear from people who I respect saying that we could be looking at more of a one A one B scenario with Smith and Lemon as soon as this year. I know you're high on Lemon. Are you that high on Lemon where he could be a quasi one right away for the Eagles?
Speaker 2: I think to answer your question basically, because I do think when you get in Stours in that offense, like nobody on your stands like this is this offense is going to look completely retooled with these two weapons, like they've got a good old line, they've gotten young juice now in Jack did into it.
Speaker 3: They have a good defense.
Speaker 2: And so I think between the run game Barkley and Stowurs, Godter and Lemon, Smith becomes kind of a wash to your point, because like if they wouldn't have went offense in round one and two, man, he was my number one target at his current ADP. But yeah, these guys are going to be involved in the offense, and I think it's gonna have You know, I think Devonte Smith is more of a Robin than he is a Batman.
Speaker 3: That's er. Yeah, That's that's what I'll say about that.
Speaker 1: And I get it, and it could be a situation you think about everything else Philadelphia. Did you know you mentioned Stours the Wicks trade with Green Bay bringing him in the house Brown brown Side exactly. So I wonder if this might not be as con I still have got it, at least for this season. I wonder if this might not be as concentrated of a passing game where we see flashes all over the place and and and you know, Sean Mannion, who is the new offensive coordinator there, came from Green Bay, and you know Matt Lacure called the plays there. But think about how run heavy that offense was in Green Bay. And I think you could make the case that Josh Jacobs ain't Saquon Barkley, and you could make the case that the Eagles offensive line is better than Green Bays. Maybe we see more of a rushing attack this year. I just think the Eagles thing is going to be fascinating to watch this season because there are so many from the OC to Makhai Lemon to the addition of of Wicks and Brown and Stours. I just I don't know what to think at this point right now. Maybe we'll get some more answers coming up later on, you know, in the in the you know, training camp and what have you. But it's it's the wild wild West in Philly. And certainly, you know, you could sell me on pretty much anything happening with the Eagles offense right now, and I wouldn't disagree with you. Yeah, let's go to Cleveland. And this was another frustrating thing. This was great for Casey Concepcio And I said this last night on an X space I was doing. I said it was great for about twenty three hours, twenty four hours for Concepcion. Where he gets drafted as the twenty fourth pick to the Browns. He says he wants to build a connection with Shitar Sanders, which could be problematic because according to Mary Kay Cabot, who covers the Browns with the Cleveland Playing Dealer, apparently Deshaun Watson is the leader in the clubhouse for the Browns starting quarterback gig to which I say, is at twenty twenty already, what are we doing here now that no digg on Watson. Maybe he is the best solution here, but the last time we saw him he was pretty awful. I wonder how much you think quarterback specifically matters in Cleveland. Be it Sanders, be it Watson, be it Taylor Green or Dylan Gabriel or whoever. I don't know how much does that matter to Casey Concepcion's success, given that Cleveland quite frankly could have a brand new quarterback like Arch Manning or Dante Moore or somebody like that next year. How much does he does? How much does who the quarterback is for Cleveland this year Johnny affect the way that Concepcion is able to you know, reach his potentially reach a ceiling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm gonna just kind of tackle this whole elephant. I'm gonna try and swallow it all. If that's okay, Like, oh the elephant, here we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like, I think that they'll probably move one of those guys. They you know, not keep four quarterbacks on that roster. I would imagine they're trial trying to shop Shador and Dylan Gabriel.
Speaker 3: So we'll just see what happens there.
Speaker 2: As it stands, I think it's probably Watson, and I do think you might see some tailing Green. So, like he's an interesting late Darton dynasty drafts and and in fast draft origins where you can get some like year one production out of him if he sees the field right.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But Casey, the thing I like about him is he's landing in like a Todd Monkin system, and I think that's what kind of insulates him that, you know, he's been used as a running back in college. I think you can think about how they use He's a Flowers a bit in Baltimore and you start to get kind of excited about what that means and that no matter who's back there throwing the ball, that the offense is designed around making it getting the ball to your playmakers and getting them in space. And I think Casey is going to be that guy, especially as Judkins is rebounding from a serious injury, and then just to kind of touch on to Denzel Boston kind of like killing him. I don't think that happened as.
Speaker 3: Much when you interview. When I interviewed.
Speaker 2: Boston at the combine, he said it like, I'm a perimeter guy, and perimeter guys are great on in real life, real football. Like sometimes those guys who have fifty catches and five hundred yards but eight or ten touchdowns something like that, like great for real life, great for the team, And maybe took a dent out of casey conception in a little bit, but he's not I don't think he's going to be like a target hog like that. I think they're going to use him a bit more as like the sacrificial X, and that Casey Conception is going to be the big beneficial being kind of like the engine of this Todd Monkin offense.
Speaker 3: So that's my take.
Speaker 2: He is a certified go to mover by Fusuvu. There's a bad way to run, and there's a good way to run, and we Fusuvu really likes Casey Conceptsion and I saw it too. I'm starting to learn what this movement is supposed to look like. And like, if you watch some of those videos that Casey Conception and has posted of him running, it's like poetry and it just it's all starts to click for you. You're like, that guy does he runs?
Speaker 3: Cool? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly. So getting back to this, this is interesting that the impact that you're saying is about Boston potentially maybe not having on Conceptsion. I just now I'm starting to view this, not that I didn't already or at least this didn't cross my mind, but Conceptsion is sort of like the alpha in this offense. He can do it all, he can win short, he can win long. He can be a gadget guy too if you need him to do that lineup in the backfield or whatever. Whereas Boston is is this guy that can play on the outside that can make the contested catch. You can go to either one of those guys on third down. And oh, by the way, you still have Harold of fannit. So maybe this is just the making of those three guys. Maybe I need to stop thinking about this, Johnny, as these guys are all competing for targets and start thinking about it in the sense of these guys all compliment each other very well with their style of play, and this is sort of like an everybody wins as long as the quarterback is competent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you said it well man.
Speaker 2: And I think twenty to thirty percent target share is not out of the range of expectations or like you know, obviously not thirty percent, but like eighteen twenty five percent target share for Casey conception on and it's just short, easy stuff getting the ball in his hands. Like I'm not too scared off of Denzel by Denzel Botson. I really think he's a good player, but again, guys like him, Guys like Malachi Fields who win on the outside, admit that they win on the outside and that that's where they know teams want to use them. Like they're less of a killer to me in fantasy than you know, drafting another guy who could potentially come in there and carve out a role like up Puka Nakua, right, who's just commanding that entire offense all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: So where will Denzel Boston go in our rookie mock draft? Stay tuned for that in the second hour, third segment. You'll be interesting to see. I don't even know where it's gonna go, but I'm definitely my opinions are being tweaked as we speak, as Johnnie Tumor right now, because I'm thinking about things in my mind, things because it helps to talk about this, right It helps to kind of, you know, I always one of the things, and Johnny, I don't know how you feel about this, but one of the things when I started playing fantasy football, this is all the way back in the mid nineties, when I started shout out Jonah Hill. The thing with me is it took me till darn near twenty ten to start listening to people I disagreed with Like I was in my own echo chamber this whole time. I had a way of thinking about a player, and if you disagreed with me, I I would listen, I'd be respectful, but I'd say that guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Well, once I opened my mind and understood that I wasn't right about everything, that I could be wrong about stuff, and that other people could be right when they disagreed with me, it's made me a better fantasy player. So that's why I always appreciate the back and forth, the give and takes to trying to figure out Okay, well I didn't consider this, maybe I should consider that, and that goes into, you know, for all of us becoming better fantasy football players. Okay, off my soapbox here, let's talk about Omar Cooper Junior, who went to the New York Jets, not in the middle of the first round like many had projected. The Jets trade back into the first round for their third first round pick to get Omar Cooper. He was number thirty overall, six foot two hundred pounds, red shirted as a freshman and then was sort of a backup as a sophomore. But if you go back to two years ago, not twenty twenty five, twenty twenty four led the Big Ten in yards per catch, pretty much always played on the outside, and last year we see him in the slot more for the national champion undefeated Indiana Hoosiers. Nine hundred and thirty seven yards, sixty nine catches, and thirteen touchdowns. This is all playing next to Elijah Surat, who also many people thought would be a Day two pick. He ended up being a Day three pick. But certainly pretty pretty impressive that Cooper was able to do this with Sarat on this same team. Kind of a weird guy for Dynasty given his landing spot that he's going to be contending for targets with Kenyan Sadik and Garrett Wilson. I don't know if if Cooper ever surpasses Garrett Wilson as as the number one wide receiver on the team, maybe he doesn't have to. But as I look at this Jets situation, a situation that could be very different next year if they don't have Geno Smith quarterbacking and they have you know, I don't know, you know, Leonora Sellers or Trinidad Chambliss, or you know one of these early round guys or you know these first guys. Yeah, I wonder what would look like. Then I get the feeling when you compare fannin Boston concepcion to Wilson Cooper Sadig the Browns are are It just seems to be those types of styles of play gel with each other a little bit better than what the Jets have put together here in New York, throwing Breece Holland there too, who is also a talented pass catcher. There's a reason that Omar Cooper is not going among the top five picks, top six picks in rookie drafts, but maybe that's a mistake. Give us your take on Omar Cooper Junior the New York Jet, Johnny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gets a ding right with the landing spot. There's just no way around it. Man, Like I try, and you know, I was excited about the Mikayle Lemon spot. I didn't see that as a ding right. But like going to an offense, a franchise that's just not a winning franchise isn't a good It's not a recipe for success, right. And you know Gino Smith's quarterback in that team. I love Geno when he was playing with the Seahawks and playing some of his best football, but he's just I don't think he was that guy last year. I don't think he's going to be that guy in New York. And I don't think Frank Reich's going to expire confidence as the OC. I could see this being like a mid season firing. So it's just one of those scenarios where no matter how you slice it, you know, you get excited about the Browns a little bit because Todd Monkin was able to make that Raven's offense be one of the top in the league. Like I'm not inspired by what Aaron Glenn did coaching the team last year. I'm not inspired by what Frank Reich has done as a coach in his past few years in the league. And so I say all that because this is a guy who I omar Cooper. I probably would have taken closer to like a one oh six in a super flex ahead of Conception own just for like to be specific, and I probably bump him behind Conception now just because yeah, they both both franchises are terrible. You can make arguments for both, but like I just I see a little bit of an end in sight for the Browns potentially, I just don't see that for the Jets. I see them picking first overall next in twenty twenty seven. And so it's just rough man, It's really rough.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like what his role is going to be, you know, in New York too, Like Garrett Wilson, I think even and like people dog Wilson after last year, but like and I know as a small sample size, but Johnny he was on pace for basically what he had done his first three seasons in the league or whatever. It was like, he was on pace for it. Even though we think about last year being awful for Wilson, and I wonder when you compare what Cooper is going to do on this team, does he eat into Wilson. I still think, like, what, despite the Jets drafting this guy in the first round, I still think Wilson takes precedence over him, and obviously precedents, but like this should not affect Wilson at all. If anything, it should help him out. Then when you throw Sadik and Brice Holland, I'm just wondering how Cooper gets enough stats on this team not only in twenty twenty six, but in twenty twenty seven and twenty twenty I guess to me, going where he went a little bit of a limited upside here now for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean again, I can't argue in any of what you're saying in Dynasty. I think you just don't throw the baby out with the bathwater and give up on them because of the landing spot. Right, players get traded, coaches get fired, other you know, players besides Omar Cooper could get traded, right, and and there are people who you just kind of start to fade at their current price and the role you see in the offense, because not everybody's gonna eat, to your point, not every There's very few teams that are going to give you three players with one hundred plus targets. This happens very infrequently, but that would be the situation you'd look for when you know you're projecting comfortably that three out of these four guys are going to hit. It's just not the case in most offenses. Two out of those four names you just mentioned are aren't gonna command that many targets, and I think one of them. The easy pick for me is Kenyan Sadik, and so I'm not I'm less worried about Sadik. I think they work Cooper kind of in the slot and on some underneath stuff and hopefully kind of rotate him interchangeably in that role somewhat with Garrett Wilson, because I think he can do all that stuff too. So I still like Wilson as like the bona fide wide receiver one. Cooper is kind of like what ends up being the gadget guy because this offense just isn't picking the top. It's just not an explosive I don't see it being in an explosive offense. And then yeah, Sadiq doing a lot of blocking and running a lot of routes and bris Hall probably underperforming relative to what his ADP is again just because he has done that for I think almost every year we've drafted him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's basically a rite of passage, right, the Niners overdrafting and running back in the third round and Breese Hall underperforming his ADP. Let's put a pin in this a deep discussion. I definitely want to pick your brain more on him, but I want to stick with wide receivers here and quite frankly as exciting as it was. You know, those top three that we talked about concepcion, I think for a lot of people was like number four you throw in Boston here we talked about a little bit Cooper one of the guys that to me, I guess doesn't like I've not done enough homework on this guy. Antonio Williams goes to the Washington Commanders at number seventy one overall. Not the biggest guy in the world, certainly a lot of the smallest guy either six foot roughly one ninety whatever. Started all four years with the Clemson Tigers and was in the slot. He was a go to guy for KDE club Nick there first team and third team All acc honors in the last two seasons. Did not play in two games this past year because of hamstring injury. I don't think that that's a big concern for me going forward. What's probably most interesting to me, Williams is what the Commanders didn't do at some of the other positions, Right, didn't really attack wide receiver and free agency or the draft, didn't attack running back at all in the draft, Right, Yeah, they added chigakon Quo, but you know, all of a sudden, This Jaden Daniels revenge Tour, if it is going to happen, it's going to feature a lot of McLaurin and then Johnny doesn't it half half the feature a lot of Antonio Williams this year as well. I mean, certainly there's digs in Keenan Allen and I don't think they're gonna move like Deebo Samuel, But Juwan Jennings is still out there. Certainly they could bring somebody like that or but as it stands right now, FFPC rookie drafts are this weekend. You kind of got to plant your flag one way or the other on Antonio Williams right now. And as it stands, it looks like he's going to be in the integral part of this passing game for Washington.
Speaker 2: You know how you're talking about like goods good to bounce this stuff off one another, like you just talked me out and you didn't even know it. Like I can't stop seeing Juwan Jennings and Crimson Red now, you know what I mean? Like it's that that's gonna happen. You can you can book market dang near. That's the type of GM and team they have, they want to go win. Now they'll bring in a better and you're one hundred percent right, And I think you start looking at this for what it is a little more a third round wide receiver with a low hit rate.
Speaker 3: At that, you know.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be the biggest riser or one of the you know, outside of like guys like Dejon Stribbling, just wild picks that happened. Like he is going to rise significantly from what his ADP was right before the draft. Right now, this is a great landing spot. Better he was drafted higher than like he's. The draft is like the wide receiver seven I had, I'm probably closer to like my wide receiver twelve.
Speaker 3: I think that was basically consensus. So he's going to climb.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of tempering expectations a little bit, just because, again he is a third round wide receiver. I don't think they're married to him yet. You know, Luke McCaffrey, I can't even think of many other names in that wide receiver room, So it's it's ripe for the picking. To your point, someone needs to step up in there besides Terry McLaurin.
Speaker 3: But I don't know I'm still struggling to get fully behind it.
Speaker 2: I'm struggling to make a third rounder like a second rounder because of the draft cap or because of the landing spot.
Speaker 3: Like that's just not how it works.
Speaker 2: If they really like this guy and really were going to depend on him and knew they could near one, they would have taken him higher. Like it's it's I'm oversimplifying it, but I'm really not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will say, uh, some of the other names in the Washington receiver roomy, they did sign Van Jefferson in free.
Speaker 3: Agentcy Oh, okay, super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Ticket to to the Super Bowl right there, Traylon Burks, I can't remember. Did you just mention him, Traylon Burks?
Speaker 2: No, But he's actually that's kind of like he's got something. I still have like a half a kindle it for my guy.
Speaker 1: L Yeah. I mean he was starting towards the end of last season and he did make one of the best catches of the season last year, for what it's worth. And then you're looking at Diami Brown, Jalen Lane, Chris Hilton Junior, I believe out of LSU with size as a goodlo there. And then I know Bill Hollywood's in the chat right now. One of his favorites last year, Nick Nash, is on this team.
Speaker 3: Legend.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. Yeah, so you're looking at but that's it. I mean, there's no like world beaters on this team, obviously except for Van Jefferson. But you look at when you look at this, this depth chart and the other thing too, David Blau is taking over where he went from essentially like assistant quarterbacks coach to quarterbacks coach for like a few weeks and now all of a sudden, he's the OC. He's never called plays before. He's very young, he's only a few seasons removed from playing in the NFL. You got to get him some sort of veteran We talk about the security blanket for the quarterbacks. He needs some sort of veteran security blanket that that can, you know, pop up and help him out on third down or you know, the chains moving on a drive digs to me, would certainly help that. Keenan Allen would certainly help that. But we'll see what Washington does. As it stands right now, Antonio Williams looks like the second most exciting player, third most if your count. Van Jefferson second most exciting player in that Washington receiver room right now, moving on to kidding aside. A player that I was excited about and then he had to go and tear his ACL was Chris Bell. He ends up going number ninety four overall to the Miami Dolphins, A dude who was a baller at Louisville, and certainly I think he said this himself. It hurt to see him slip behind some of the players that went ahead of him in the draft, maybe his own teammate Caleb Joseph that he knew he was better than, but because of recovery from this ACL, it knocked him down the draft board. I love this player. I think he's awesome, and granted he wasn't playing his best football before he tore the ACL, but certainly you just don't know, because everybody recovers differently, You don't McCoy. Was it Jermal McCoy from Tennessee? Was that the corner that.
Speaker 3: Fell fourth round?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The Raiders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I hear. I'm in northeast Wisconsin, so I hear Packers fans knowing that they needed corners, and people were screaming, why don't we draft McCoy? Why don't we draft McCoy And you know, I just look at a player like that and like, I know how good he was prior to the ACL, but now you're talking about having a second surgery and this could be a red shirt year. Even when this guy is healthy, you just don't know how he comes back. Chris Bell coming off the ACL, Yeah he probably should be good. He should, you know, get back to one hundred percent of what he was, but we don't know. And maybe he never gets that high. But given that Bell did not get the draft capital that I think some people were projecting, and he ends up going late in the third round, He's almost a Day three pick. For God's sake, we we can look at the investment in our rookie drafts of Chris Bell maybe not being that high and knowing how sparse that Miami wide receiver room. Like I talked about after they had traded Waddle to the Broncos and everybody was freaking out about whom Malik Willis is gonna throw to, and I said, you know, guys, after the NFL Draft, we could be looking at Diggs on this team. We could be looking at Makai Lemon on this team, or Jordan Tyson or Concepcion or somebody like that. Like we could be looking at like a stock wide receiver room. Well, the receiver room is stocked, but I don't know how much talent is there. And so maybe Bell's the type of player we don't necessarily get excited for in twenty twenty six. But if they don't draft a guy like Jeremiah Smith in twenty twenty seven and Bell becomes the alpha dude, this is a premium pick that you want to make in your rookie drafts this weekend. With the caveat Johnny that again, acl teror recovery, it's never the same for anybody. How do you feel about Chris Bell knowing that he's down in South Beach catching passes from Malik Willis when he's healthy enough to be able to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, so it's a red shirt year. I think that's the first thing. First, Like, draft him with expectations in year one, Right, don't draft him if you need a media production.
Speaker 3: Uh, don't draft him if you don't drap him.
Speaker 2: In the first round. There was a super flex smock I did with theen Artists, and he went in the first round. Like he was this referencing and Ian kind of laughed at that, like whoa right, Like, uh, that's rich. That's a little too rich for me. But I do love the landing spot. Uh you know, it's it's so barren down there. And I did pull their roster up while you were talking, and yeah, it's like Jalen Tolbover, Caleb Douglass, right, I kind of like Kevin Coleman. They really they added a lot of names, uh in that wide receiver room, And so I think it'll it'll be a room where he has a chance to step up and earn a role. I like the talent. He kind he had his red flags as a prospect even without the injury. To be honest, but I'm a Louisville fan, so I kind of see with rose colored glasses like I'm one hundred percent willing to give the guy a shot. But you just it feels like, just like in that mock I did. In fact, they're in every draft, you're just gonna have one guy who just seems to be way high. There's always a guy who people just like love, you know what I mean, And and Chris Bell seems to be that guy where just somebody thinks he's like worth a mid first, you know, and uh.
Speaker 3: And if you if he falls to you take him.
Speaker 2: But if if that's the case, you know, then you probably are You're just fine if the guy reaches for him.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I always bring this up too, and and some people get excited, they actually get excited to take these players, like, oh great, because when I have to cut down my roster, I can just put this guy on IR and it's like a free roster spot. And and like maybe to some case that that's true. And I learned this lesson. Not in fantasy football and fantasy baseball, those IR spots are gonna fill up, Like you're like they you're gonna have players that get hurt and you're gonna want to put them on there. And then you're you're running into a problem. You're just kicking that can down the road, Like, don't start off your dynasty season with a guy already on IR. Now to your point, I'm with you. I am not reaching to draft Chris Bell, but in a class like this where he is probably gonna be going in like the second round or whatever, and I consider the healthy guys around him that the ceiling I think becomes a little two mouthwatering to ignore. And at that point I'll probably take Bell over some of these other guys, maybe over this next guy that we're going to talk about, and that's Jeremy Bernard out of Alabama. The Steelers Actually, remember, this always used to be a thing. Maybe it still is a thing, but we always talk about we get more excited about prospects when the team that drafts him actually trades up to draft them, right, because they not only believed in him enough to draft them, they believed enough to give up draft assets or whatever to get higher in the draft to make sure they got him. Six', one two hundred and. Six he was a backup For alabama for extud me for two, Years Michigan state And washington when he was an, underclassman and Then. Alabama and by the, way before everybody freaks, out he was Behind Jayden, Reid Ken, Coleman Roma Dune's, A Jalen, Polk jalen, McMillan all guys that got significant draft capital in the.
Speaker 3: Draft fun, story, Right he's usually some very interesting wide receiver.
Speaker 1: Rooms and so now two years, ago fifty, catches eight hundred, yards two, touchdowns last, year sixty four, catches eight hundred and sixty yards and seven. Touchdowns he also had eighteen carries for one hundred and one yards and two additional touchdowns as. Well he's run more than five hundred routes in his career from the, slot and certainly he is a bit of a wide receiver. Chameleon Whatever pittsburgh needs him to, do he'll probably be able to do. It he's not, fast but he's fast, enough SO i don't necessarily care about the speed at. All and WHAT i do think is interesting here is The steelers trading up for. Him, now they just traded For Michael. Pittman they already GAVE Dk metcalf the. Bag But i'm wondering Where bernard factors onto this, team not only in twenty twenty, six but especially twenty twenty seven and. Beyond can we glean any information here with The steelers trading up to forty seven to Take, bernard about what their plans are not only For Bernard, johnny but what their future looks like with or WITHOUT Dk metcalf And michael Pitt.
Speaker 2: Man this is like this offense throws me in a tailspin every TIME i think about it just because you, know you've Got Jalen, Warren you've Got Rico, daudel, right you've got a new coaching. Staff, entirely we don't know who the quarterback is going to, be BUT i assume it's going to Be Aaron rodgers HIS a dots you know been or his, yeah his pat you, know depth of target has been lower and, lower, right AND i think that's where a guy Like bernard can benefit on like dang near touch, passes screens and a. Rounds these are plays WHERE i See Jeremy bernard coming, in also See Eli heidenreich maybe coming in and being like the backup role for. THAT i think there's going to be a clear role in that offense of a guy who plays between the perimeter wide. RECEIVERS i think that's gonna Be metcalf And pittman and Not pittman's still going to be a possession, guy like he's gonna be running a lot of slants and inbreaking routes WHERE i think you're gonna See metcalf running a lot of go routes and so and then you've Got bernard and they're kind of again working in the middle of the. Field so that's kind of HOW i envision this offense playing, out especially to your point the fact that they drafted him and gave up to get, him and you know they were going to get a guy Like lemon who they probably saw a similar vision with, anyways and so you, know the THING i always say is, like we can love hate these prospects before the, draft but at the end of the, day like the, draft capital is the biggest indicator we have for finding success in THE nfl early second round draft capital is something we have to. Prioritize he gets a significant bump in terms of kind of what HIS adp was before the draft and coming out of. IT i think people start to overthink the landing. Spot you have to over if you want to overthink, anything overthink to draft.
Speaker 1: Capital, yeah which you don't have to do. Here as your point at making that, POINT i Think bernard is you, know oftentimes we want instant gratification on a lot of these. Players, uh no matter the, position running, back, receiver tight, end what have? You and certain players have spoiled, us, Right, Uh as far as you, Know malik neighbors Brock bauers in recent. Years Ashton gent is another. One we just expect these guys uh to contribute right, away when in, fact THE nfl is hard and it's not the easiest, adjustment even for super talented, players and sometimes we've got to let these guys. Marinate that's WHY i always, say when you're coming into your rookie draft or you, know the off season the following, year see what you can get for some of these guys that underperform in your, draft because you might Like Matthew. Golden not that we'll get Into Matthew golden, tonight but he's starting to become that a little bit for, me that That packers passing games get a little bit more. Concentrated we saw some flashes at the end of last, season AND i still think there's a lot of people down On. Golden but he's another guy that just sniffer. Around see what happens from The packers to The panthers passing. Game let's talk About Chris brasel the second led THE sec in receiving yards last year with over one thousand on sixty five. Catches tennessee. RECEIVER i know it's it's like a. Cussword YouTube is probably gonna just demonetize us For sea wide receiver here, tonight Doesn't, uh he didn't have to run the the most extensive and thorough route tree At. Tennessee quite, frankly this landing spot In, Carolina, johnny maybe he won't have to because you do Have tedoro McMillan there and and he's the, Alpha he's the guy that that Is Bryce youngs go. To I'm i'm more concerned with what this is going to do for all the coke heads out there that Love Jalen, coker that are you, KNOW i know there's a lot of player profiler people THINK i have.
Speaker 3: ONE i Love Jayleen.
Speaker 1: Coker And i'm wondering what your initial reaction, Was and now that you've had time to let this marinate a little, bit what impact brasl If any is going to have On Jalen coker not only this season but the next couple of years In. Carolina.
Speaker 2: YEAH i just think it's so funny because Like night one ends and we're all, like, Oh Jalen coker is a clear. Winner like they don't add a wide receiver in round, one and then they add one at like the end of day, two and it's a big, deal, Right So i'm not overthinking this one. EITHER i think this is a guy who plays kind of that more perimeter. STYLE i Think coker is a really Like i'm gonna get crucified for saying, this but like the play style somewhat reminiscent Of Phuka, nakua where he works over the middle of the field a lot and works there, comfortably and that's just not that's not What brasil thrives.
Speaker 3: AT i think he'll run a lot of.
Speaker 2: ROUTES i don't think he will be incredibly productive just because He's he's just Not it's just not gonna be a spot where that's really what are in the cards for. Him i'm not overly sold on him as a aspect, Either SO i think when you factor in like he's coming to play with the rookie of The Year tetaroa, McMillan who, is you, know established himself as being able to win at all three levels of the, field then you got to like guy Like koker who can do that somewhat. Too and then he comes in AND i think he just kind of is used kind of AND i don't want to say decoy, routes BUT i, think you, know, Yeah, bryce young people, say you can throw a deep ball and he could be the beneficiary Of that's maybe more of a late round target for me in best ball formats as a result than he is like a priority pick in dynasty.
Speaker 1: Drafts the the next PLAYER i want to talk about here as we move on From, carolina let's stay in that SAME Nfc South division and talk About. Atlanta. Who, yeah they Have london And, pits BUT i think that they were looking to add some punch to their number two wide receiver. There, well punch is a funny word BECAUSE i don't know how much pun Lunch branch. Ads Zachariah branch almost called Them Dion. Branch Zacharia. Branch the number seventy nine overall pick for The falcons here was if we go back to when he was in high, school top wide receiver, recruit right played with Mackay, lemon played With Jacoby. LANE i think there was another big usc guy there That i'm forgetting that he played with. There then he goes To georgia and second in the country in receptions on screens and one hundred and thirty fifth and non screen. Catches Johnny, okay this is a player who weighs one hundred and seventy seven, pounds five foot nine and three eights at THE Nfl. Combine and IT'S i didn't like this guy before the, draft And i'm still really struggling to, say, oh, yeah he's going to Be atlanta's number two, receiver still recognizing that there is a probably single digit percentage chance that this guy could be close To Tyreek. Kill probably not gonna, happen, right BUT i allow. IT i Allow, Hill, YEAH i ALLOW i allow the. Possibility. Right And i've heard people, SAY i haven't heard anybody say this guy Is Tyreek, hill But i've heard a lot of people, say, yeah there's a small possibility he could be. It and WHEN i hear, that And i'm, Like, jesus you, know small possibility At Tyreek. Hill this draft, class MAYBE i should make some fomo pics Of Zechariah branch in my rookie. Drafts AND i don't know If i'm gonna be able to do. IT i have not found anybody over the past three months THAT i can, remember at Least johnny that came in and was a Big Zechariah branch evangelist here on this. Show i'll give you the opportunity. Here, Man i'm, Sorry i'm gonna let you. Down that's, Fine that's fine because like like like then we're just two p's in the same.
Speaker 3: Pod, now, YEAH i MEAN i don't have much to.
Speaker 2: Add and what you've already, SAID i think HE'S i think the one thing is like he starts to become worth a flyer in the in the third and he's starting to, slip, Right like we don't have to look at raft, capital look at. You you, know you can't just, say, Oh brasel's so much better of a prospect than Than. Branch like, no, there he was drafted before brasl only four, picks but like every single team had a chance to pick those, guys and you know WHAT i, mean like they all looked over him until the one team took. Them and SO i do think this is an interesting room to land in With mooney going, out With london being in, there AND i think there's a role for him to be potentially carved. Out, now whether that's like a you, Know alaminde's a keyist type, role it remains to be, seen like you, know kind of a more short gadget, guy, right but he does have that, speed he is electric with the ball in his, Hands and those are the types of guys THAT i start to get more interested in than like the possession The Malachi fields. Types i'm, like give me the guy who can take a ball to the to the house anytime he has it in his, hands because that's probably the more likelihood of a breakout than the guy, who like is supposed to be a contested catch, guy but only it is fifty on condestic. Catches that's just that doesn't mean you're any better than it's a fifty to fifty.
Speaker 3: Ball you should be winning more than fifty to fifty right.
Speaker 1: Action scoring in THE. Ffpc so if this dude houses a, kick kickoff return or houses, whatever you're going to get the scoring for. That so there we have to consider that as. WELL i want to just touch on the tight ends conversation. HERE i know we went long on this, segment but this wide receiver class is so much more fun to talk about than the running back. Class kenyan sidek goes number sixteen overall to The. Jets total. SURPRISE i mean as surprised AS i was About Ty simpson going to The, RAMS i MEAN i was pretty close to almost being as surprised With sidik going to The. Jets how did he And Mason taylor co exists? Together maybe they. Don't Is Mason taylor dead in fantasy right? Now your thoughts On sadiq The New York jet and how it Affects Mason. Taylor The jets utilized the second round pick On johnny last.
Speaker 3: Year, yeah it just kind of all cancels.
Speaker 2: Out both of them kind of become irrelevant to me at this, Point like just to kind of keep it simple for, YOU i kind of hainted it. EARLIER i think he's got a lot of development to do as a route runner if he's actually going to be a true targeterner at THE nfl.
Speaker 3: LEVEL i don't like the landing.
Speaker 2: SPOT i don't like the fact that they made that pick when you, know makay, Lemon Omar, cooper we're all still on the, board right and SO i just see it being a lot of blocking and stuff like that For. Sidique that doesn't equal a fantasy you, know gold.
Speaker 1: Mine Matt price From Dynasty League football AND i were talking about this The monday before the, draft and he made And i'm putting words into his mouth a little bit, here but not totally where he Said sidique might be so good as a blocker that that he's utilized a lot for his blocking rather than his pass. Catching and didn't we see that At, Oregon, John, YEAH i mean that his production and college was was not near as good as it should have been for a guy with his athletic. Prowess and by the, way when he when he was given the opportunity to make, plays he made a. Ton. Yeah and they just for whatever, REASON i don't know if it Was Dante moore or, whatever just didn't want to throw to him or didn't want to throw over the middle of the. Field certainly frustrating to watch The. Deacon, Now, GOD i hope he's NOT i hope he's not tasked with the same kind of workload in THE.
Speaker 3: Nfl, yeah he will be the.
Speaker 2: Uh he was the first player selected Since Benjamin watson was selected at thirty second overall by The patriots to have less than a thousand yards in the collegia.
Speaker 3: Career so total outlier, man total.
Speaker 1: Outlier the tight end THAT i think is a lot more fun to talk about in this class is E lice hours number fifty four To philly six four two forty a former quarterback recruit Of TEXAS a AND m transfers To New Mexico, state and then he ends up moving to tight end Because dieu Of pavia was was At New Mexico state and he crushed it like. There he crushed it At. Vanderbilt he was The John Mackie award winner as the nation's top tight. End the metrics at the. Combine you were, there they were out of. Control it was. Unbelievable and now he gets a season that he will probably be. Rotating maybe we'll see him on the field at the same time As Dallas. Godder, yeah we know what the ceiling is here and it could be. Electric. Right the question here for, You johnny the Fantasy, picasso how likely Is stours going to be able to hit that ceiling In philly With, lemon With DeVonta, smith with these other guys here with God. Her BUT i, Mean i'm Just i'm not necessarily looking at this from a twenty twenty six. Standpoint i'm just looking at him as the future tight end In philly and knowing how good of the pass catcher he, is knowing how maybe not good he is as a. Blocker for fantasy purposes With Eli. Stowers how likely is it that he hits this pretty exciting.
Speaker 3: Ceiling, Yeah i'm all in On.
Speaker 2: Stours you, KNOW i have barked about him for probably thirty plus to an hour on all my different shows at this. Point so it would point you guys in The dynasty deep dive if you want to hear my full thoughts on. Him but there's not many cases Where i'm bumping a guy who's, selected you, know twenty eight thirty eight spots after he's selected fifty fourth And sidiq was selected, sixteenth, Right so there's a, big big discrepancy. There i'm talking about draft capital being the biggest leading a, indicator all, this that and the. Other this Guy i'm so high. On i'm making the exception he's my tight end one in this. Class so, yeah kind of for a lot of the reasons you. Mentioned he's got quarterback, background that he's just super friendly with the, quarterback just a great, player total freak. Athlete the productions, THERE i think it's it's one that a lot of people are, overthinking AND i think think of like Cole Ston loveland landing With Cole kamat like it might be a, slight you, know damper for the first couple of games or maybe even the first full. Season but In, dynasty we're playing for long. Term he's attached to a successful organization that finds a way to. Win and you, Know goddards had a lot of really good games in for The philly For, philly he just hasn't always been healthy to be finishes like a top three tight. End but HE'S i think it's a it's a really exciting role in that, offense AND i think he could be successful in year.
Speaker 1: One JUST i mean not that he'd have A bowers year year. One he won't have, that, Yeah BUT i mean if he's sharing time and he catches like fifty balls for like six hundred yards and he gets into the end zone half dozen times With, goddard With, levin With, smith, dude it's very. Exciting, yeah for those, hours, shareholders it's gonna be a lot of. Fun we had a lot of fun this first. HOUR i can't believe an hours gone by. Already we're gonna step, out take a quick. Break when we come, back let's talk about the running. Backs we'll talk about The Notre dame guys as well As Kaylan, black maybe maybe, not and then we'll get Into Francisco, Mendoza Ty simpson and so much. More The Fantasy. Picasso Johnny tuma From Player profiler joins me here on f F Pc Insider access TO i don't go. Anywhere we'll be back in a.
Speaker 4: Flash the f F Pc Bestball tournament is live MY ffpc dot.
Speaker 1: Com four hundred thousand dollars grand. Prize why is that significant because it's one hundred k more than what we were doing last. Year three hundred k to the winner in twenty twenty, five four hundred k to the twenty twenty six, winner which could be. You just one hundred and twenty five bucks to. Enter the thirty five Dollars Superflex tournament is back as, well and that features one hundred thousand dollars grand. Prize turned thirty five bucks into one hundred. K that's lit me a lot of. Fun those drafts often running right now live and. Slows don't forget about The Big gorilla three hundred fifty bucks to enter That it is a one million dollars grand prize again this. Year the Seven Bananas promo is. Live people have been winning free teams with THE ffpc off that The Early Rampage tournament live, too twenty five thousand dollars grand. Prize don't forget the dude who won that last, Year Tommy island. Himself Tommy herron ended up taking fourth place overall in The Big, gorilla so he got a healthy grand prize for the for The Early Rampage tournament and he had a healthy prize for being the third runner up last. Year those are available with live and slow sitting goes as. Well The Baby guerilla one hundred and twenty five dollars to enter one hundred thousand dollars grand, price same exact format as The Big. Gorilla great entry in the high Stakes Fantasy football if you've always been considering, it and then don't forget About dynasty And Empire dynasty startups going on right NOW myffpc dot. Com you can get in for as little as one hundred. Dollars we also have leagues up to five thousand a couple of The one of the five thousand dollars leagues was actually pretty close to filling prior to the show, tonight so check that out and don't forget we introduced chap leagues this year the guillotine style format for THE. Ffpc they'll start at thirty five, dollars eighteen, teams seventeen. Weeks just don't be the lowest scoring team every week and you win the. League all available at myffpc dot. Com all can be registered, for drafted, with and managed with THE ffpc app in The App store And Google. Play check it out right now myffpc dot com and get drafting. Everybody we're back LIVE ffpc insider access here the final day Of. April it Is May day. Tomorrow very excited to be talking with one of the guys that is the. Best you know, him you love him From Player profiler and Rote Underworld ladies And Gentlemen Fantasy picasso on THE. X he Is Johnny, tuma who not only got a chance to go to The Big game this year In Santa, clara but also attended THE Nfl. Combine let me ask you, This. Johnny we haven't talked about THE Nfl. COMBINE i know you're. There what do you think was your favorite part and what was the best part as far as what you do At Player. Profiler what did you learn what was the biggest thing like that made the difference for you, Like oh my, God i'm so GLAD i went because OTHERWISE i never would have known fill in the.
Speaker 2: Blank, YEAH i think the favorite part for anybody who gets to attend as a media member should be getting to ask the players.
Speaker 3: Questions, Right that's just for me every. Time my favorite.
Speaker 2: Part LIKE i will, argue you can watch the drills at home and dang near do a better job of seeing what's going on in scouting. It they kind of place you pretty far away as, Media So i'm just being realistic about all. That but like getting to Ask Eric, McAllister a guy we didn't talk about. Obviously he went undrafted but extremely, productive but he had some off the field. Issues he had A jones fracture as. Well but long story, short like getting asked, him, hey how are you cleaning up your? Character what are you saying to teams who are asking about? That and seeing the way he answers that question in the media and knowing that that's a reflection of how he's going to answer that question to. Teams that affects how you can prioritize these. GUYS i play a lot of origins and fast. Draft i've already invested eight hundred plus of my own dollars into this rookie class and what.
Speaker 3: They're going to do in year.
Speaker 2: One so being able to go, there get boots on the ground and see what these, players how they, interview how they, talked it helped me kind of know where to place my chips leading up to THE Nfl. Draft last, Thing i'll, say it's just digging in with the tight. ENDS i got to really dig in with them and do a lot of like deep scouting on some of those. Players got to talk To Eli, raridon a guy WHO i was super excited, about loved his landing. Spot we're not going to get to talk about him, tonight but a Guy i'm super excited about just hearing him talk about coming back from TWO acl tears and then hearing some other tight ends Like i'm not going to drop, names but like talk about wanting to quit, football talking about you, know some of the things where you could sense that maybe their their heart isn't fully in the, game like they don't realize that they're trying to spin into another. Way but then, you you, know you take what you want to take away from those. Things and so such a unique. Experience, uh if anybody ever gets the. OPPORTUNITY i, WOULD i, WOULD i would tell you don't pass it.
Speaker 1: Up so when you're talking to these, players are you kind of like in the pit and they're at the. Podium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah you got to fight for a, Question you got to take your turns and all.
Speaker 1: That let me ask you that's probably the most important. Question i'll ask you all. Night what did Mackay lemon order At chick Fil?
Speaker 2: A i think you ordered just a chicken. Sandwich she was there With Jacoby. Lane but you know, what they got fries and they got a. Milkshake both of them got a, milkshake which is kind of.
Speaker 1: Naughty it's the most boring order. EVER i, MEAN i get like the, milkshake, like, YEAH i know it's a lot of empty calories or. Whatever but they got to take the edge off at the. Combine it's. Stressful you got to get us.
Speaker 3: Somehow was before they were In it was the day before they were in the. Forties it was after the. Interviews i'm just, like my head was, LIKE i, mean what.
Speaker 1: What So, Lane Jacoby lane And Makayle lemon Had chick Fil a milkshakes the day before they ran the Forty at the, Come.
Speaker 2: Makai didn't end up testing, video AND i think To kobe ran a four to, Four SO i was, like you know, what that's faster THAN i expected.
Speaker 3: Him so, like whatever.
Speaker 1: Faster it could have been had he not slogged through that milkshake the night. Before but, see this is what you. Learned this is what you learned at the. Combine this is good. Stuff all, right let's move on to talk about the. Backfields the backfield in twenty twenty, six led by One Jeremiah, love everybody's favorite one on one except for one, person and his name Is Tyler. Algier Tyler, algier who spent the majority of his career backing up With Jeohn Robinson. Atlanta Apparently Adam schefter, reported while not apparently he did report, this but Apparently algier believed he was gonna be the lead guy twenty six for That cardinals, backfield ahead Of James, connor ahead Of Trade. Benson and Now algier signs this as like twelve million or whatever that he got on a two year. Deal then The cardinals used the third overall pick in the draft On Jeremiah, love SO i didn't think we'd have to unpack, this but we. DO i thought this was a game Of chicken that The cardinals lost by. WINNING i thought all, Along i'm, like The cardinals are never gonna Take JEREMI I. Love but they got three guys back. There, well here's my. Takeaway now they're gonna Use algier probably in a similar or maybe a poor man's, way that to how he was used In, atlanta at least for his rookie For Jon robinson's rookie. Year James connor is kind of an. AFTERTHOUGHT i don't know what his role is gonna, be but CERTAINLY i don't want to take the chance on him in bestball, leagues in redraft leagues right now for where he's, going And Trey benson might be. CUT i mean that to, me this is just he he had an, opportunity he was, okay then he got. Hurt but we're not in the practice. Facility we're not seeing what The cardinals are. Seeing so the fact that they decided That love was a must at the one o three when they have LITERALLY i MEAN i don't want to say, literally but like outside a wide, receiver you could have drafted just about anybody that. Quarterback probably at one of three you could have drafted just about anybody and it would have been a better pick Than Jeremiah, love recognizing that he is a blue chip, player one of the best running backs that we have seen running back prospects that we've seen in the last half, decade maybe full. Decade your thoughts On Jeremiah love and we'll get to the rookie draft here in a little. Bit how big of a, hit if a hit at, all is he taking now that he ended up In arizona as opposed To, tennessee or as opposed To washington Or New york or any of these other.
Speaker 2: Places, no, SEE i don't look at it like, that because it's, like, yeah then It's Tony pollard still nibbling at him With ta jay spears sprinkled.
Speaker 1: In.
Speaker 2: Right the part that does kind of take a blow to the sales or whatever is is algierbing that hammerhead near the goal line like that totally can, happen and it, totally you, know it puts a small dent in, things for. Sure but the WAY i look at it is like every individual pick within those top five picks is just like it bumps.
Speaker 3: Them up a.
Speaker 2: Tier the higher they go to, me you, know WHAT i mean if you go second, overall that's even, crazier, right and then so like going third overall was just LIKE i was excited as a fantasy football, Fan, like, awesome we have a guy who has passed every single box with flying. Colors Now junior declare elite, Testing awesome production and draft capital is you, know ninety nine out of one. Hundred when you consider the fact that this is the most this richest running back contract ever that this guy gets most guaranteed, money you just love that in terms of like they are paying this guy a ton to be a. Weapon, there he's going to get the ball a. Ton does he maybe lose a little bit of goal line?
Speaker 3: Work? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe does he make that up in other areas of being like a weapon as they keep calling? Him, Yeah i'm all, in, Man i'm excited about.
Speaker 1: It he is going right, Now Jeremiah love is going as in this is redraft in THE, Ffpc Big. Gorilla he's being drafted as running back ten right, Now, johnny he is the two oh seven on. Average, right he's actually Smack dad into in a five running back. Glut, there he's right behind Eight chan And. Barkley he's right ahead Of Chase brown And Kenneth. Walker does running back ten at the two oh seven seem like a spot that you want to invest in love this year knowing the presence Of algier Or connor and everybody else.
Speaker 3: There, YEAH i think that sounds exactly.
Speaker 2: Right AND i think the only THING i start to wonder, is, LIKE i Love, barkley BUT i think we saw a little less juice last year from. Him you got to we can't draft people for what they, Were like run are highly productive in their first three years in THE.
Speaker 3: Nfl like most of them that hit and hit.
Speaker 2: High they hit, fast you, know so if you think he's gonna, hit we've been let down with Overdrafting Gen t last. Year like at that, cost, RIGHT i think this cost is kind of almost factored in from people getting burned From gen last.
Speaker 3: Year SO i like. THEM i think the cost is just.
Speaker 1: Right the radio STATION i used to work for locally here has a draft bash every Year, johnny where they get together they watch the. Draft listeners hosts like one of the guys who's a host, there AND i actually host a local fantasy football show with him here In Northeast. Wisconsin he Plays dynasty fantasy. Football he's playing been Playing, dynasty not a super long, time at like four or five years or. Whatever, now granted What i'm going to tell you he had a few cocktails in his system when he said, this, Okay but he, said who would you take now at the one oh one and rookie? Drafts Jeremiah love Or Jadarian? Price, yeah, okay serious. Question AND i was, LIKE i was, LIKE i can't Believe i'm answering this right. Now AND i thought about, it not saying that it's Not, love, okay but maybe it's closer THAN i. Thought and THEN i saw this report earlier this afternoon From Jeremy fowler saying that he's getting the sense That Jadarian price won't have to be A Bell coow right. Away AND i think part of the allure of Drafting Jadearian price in the mid first round of your rookie draft is Getting Bell coow right While Zach charmona is recovering from THIS. Acl, Apparently fowler has talked the league, executives, coaches and scouts about all the, rookies all every team's draft picks this, year so this may not be coming directly from what The seahawks are saying this could be coming from other, teams other, teams, scouts, coaches what have. You some people around the, league according To, fowler don't think he's going to be a three down back right, away WHICH i guess when you unpack, it guy that many of, Us, yeah he doesn't catch a lot of, passes and many of us didn't even think he was gonna be a first round. Pick so maybe it's not all that crazy to, say, oh, yeah he's not a three down guy In september Or october or. Whatever not only did he not catch, passes wasn't all that great pass? Protection, Uh so you can have a guy Like George holani out there who has had some success and experience doing. That they brought In Emmanuel. Wilson, WELL i know When Josh jacobs was, hurt we Saw wilson doing some three down. Work not all the, time Because Chris brooks is doing a lot of third, downs But wilson we did see out. There this is a guy who is A scott, mcgluwan the OLD gm for The, commander said he thinks this guy Is Nick. Chubb Generian price Is Nick. Chubb AND i don't want to laugh at stuff like this anymore Because i've been proven wrong. Before BUT i am not all that excited about your daring. Price i'm probably gonna take him in a few, spots BUT i wonder what happens when Sharbon nay comes back from HIS acl if it is this, year and it may not be this, year BUT i wonder what, Happens, like does that MEAN i was Overdrafting price in the mid first, round which is probably what it's going to take to get him this year in rookie, DRAFTS i don't, know, Man LIKE i Just i'm. Underwhelmed it's not Often i'm underwhelmed by a first round rookie running, back But i'm kind of underwhelmed With Gendarian. Price.
Speaker 2: No, yeah it's a reach as a, pick it is what it. Is but for fantasy we love. It. Right this is a guy who now has a fifth year option at attached to his. Contract everything you get with a first round, pick, Right and BUT i will say you brought up a good. POINT i just there's no way he's out there on third down at the beginning of the. Season one thing people don't understand is how much they Like George, holani like he was out there playing important snaps for This Super, bowl and he delivered for, them and they Recognize Thatron schneider was gushing about him in one of those post interviews after The Super.
Speaker 3: Bowl so it's a great landing.
Speaker 2: Spot it's you, know we knew all off season whoever ends up at as A seahawks free agent signing or draft pick all eyes on, that. Right Emmanuel wilson doesn't scare me one. Bit GEORGE. A lawanne still doesn't really scare me one bit in terms of like taking away what they were planning to do With Jadarium price all, along which is probably given him over two hundred and fifty carries throughout the, season and leaning on him as an early down, Grinder like that's great for. FANTASY i think he's gonna have a goal line. Role you, know this is where you also get a little bit of nuance with like half POINT, ppr he gets an additional, bump right because there's a less of a premium for catching passes and so in those types of, Formats i'm even more bullish on.
Speaker 3: Him but outside of the top.
Speaker 2: Three wide receivers after like Makay, Lemon i'm okay with taking this guy like in rookie. DRAFTS i, think, yeah he's gone. Up Zach charbne was like the one oh seven in single quarterback leagues not that long, ago and that was kind of, Gross like we just have to deal with it. Sometimes you, know that was a mid second round running back we were taking with that.
Speaker 1: Pick, Yeah John mono chiming in right now to Quote Adam, sandler the price is wrong b. Word And i'm not gonna say it BECAUSE i don't want to be, demonetized but but, yeah The price is. Interesting he's a guy THAT i, like kind of like what you, said after those top receivers are, Gone i'll take. HIM i don't have to be excited about. It but understanding the range of outcomes, here you know that Maybe price is going to be really good and and maybe it was just a case Of jeremiah loved taking all those pass catches away From price in, college and he's able to catch forty fifty balls in the pros or maybe. MORE i don't, know but, Yeah Price i'm a little bit underwhelmed with right. Now. Now Jonah coleman goes To, denver WHICH i Mean Sean payton is aggravating enough with how he treats his, receivers but now he's gonna, be you, know treating his running backs the same. Way and quite, frankly he's been treating his running backs this, way even dating back to his time In New. Orleans Sean payton saying That Jonah coleman can play on third downs right, away which is not great for fantasy because This mondy is the water FOR. Jk dobbins AND. R. J harvey as. WELL i will say The dobbins, CONTRACT i still am scratching my head at a little bit with how much money they gave. Him this might be a situation to avoid and. Redraft BUT i think in twenty twenty seven and, BEYOND i think The Harvey coleman combo playing Behind Bo nicks with With Jyalen wattle on this, team and obviously who is the tight End they Drafted? Jolie didn't they Get? Jolie?
Speaker 2: Yeah they traded up to your, point up to Get Johnny joif in.
Speaker 3: The sixth to Get Justin, Joeye so Just.
Speaker 1: Joli, yeah excuse. Me and then you Know Courtland. SUTTON i don't know what his future is going to be like In, denver BUT i do Like Pat bryant quite a. Bit so this is all getting away from the point that THAT i Think coleman And harvey compliment each. Other, well maybe doesn't happen this. Year coleman's a GUY i want to be in business. WITH i don't know how high he's going to go in my rookie. DRAFT i want to be careful not to overpay with. HIM i overpay for, Him, johnny BECAUSE i do believe there are gonna be a lot of frustrating games For Jonah coleman owners in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Six let me ask you, This are you one of those guys who THINKS.
Speaker 2: Jk dobbins is gonna get hurt again in twenty twenty seven or twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: SIX i mean, YEAH i mean there's no way he plays seventeen, games that's for.
Speaker 2: Sure so then you know What i'm, Saying, like then it starts to poke a hole into, things right LIKE i think everybody's, like OH. Jk dobbins can't say, Healthy, like then say it with your. Chest get the guy who's gonna benefit from, that like we have, seen you, know take everything you hate about The broncos even though they were fourteen and. Three and by the, Way i'm a Big broncos, fan so like, they, yeah Bo nicks doesn't throw the ball. Deep it's a gimmicky, offense you, know all the things they'll, Say yeah they. Do they throw the ball to the running backs a, Lot they leverage the running backs a. Lot it's a great position for. Fantasy we've Seen Sean payton have several seasons with MULTIPLE rbs be. PRODUCTIVE i think of it like AFTER. Jk dobbins has gone in a year or, two probably after next, year like, that it really starts to be almost like a ONE a ONE b scenario Where coleman can earn ONE a because he's a better between the tackles.
Speaker 3: Runner LIKE i like a lot of WHAT i saw FROM. R.
Speaker 2: J harvey as a, rookie but he there was times where he just blind when he was running in between the. Tackles he just JUST i don't know how to explain, it just terrible. Vision AND i think they're gonna Give they're gonna Give coleman an. Opportunity and he's a great. Player he's a PLAYER i really. Like he's MY rb two heading into the, draft SO i love the landing. SPOT i think it's good long. Term AND i kind of like think it's funny when people are, like, oh it's, terrible no no, Offense like you're like the water is, soboddy and it's, like but we all agree THAT. Jk dobbins can't stay healthy for more than like two weeks at a, Time so, like what's the big deal they need a running?
Speaker 1: Back you? Know you bring this up too With coleman is, well The broncos have brought this. Up how tough a runner he. Is and If peyton believes this dude can play on third downs right away his rookie, YEAR i mean maybe we have to be looking at this With Jonah coleman colored glasses whatever that would. Be, yeah that this guy could just MAKE. R. J harvey a handcuff next, year Right and and if that's the case and you're getting, you you only have to pay have to pay a second round rookie pick For, coleman all of a, SUDDEN i can get a little bit more excited about this as. Well let's move on. Here Nicholas, singleton good Old Nick, singleton was drafted and signed by the way by The titans today fifth round, pick four year. Deal he's gonna be. Playing he's going to be playing behind TY. J spears And Tony pollard right. Away we'll see what HIS i, mean they'll probably involved in special teams as. Well but when you consider the upside the, talent the way we looked at this prospect early in his career At Penn, state and knowing That pollard And spears probably aren't long For, tennessee which kind of features an up and coming offense now With ward And tate and these these other receivers they drafted last, YEAR i don't, Know, Man singleton's a little, exciting but he's not that cheap in drafts. Either let's not let's throw rookie draft capital out the window of what you have to pay for this. Guy what do you Envision Nick singleton to be In? Tennessee, YEAH i think it's.
Speaker 2: It you, know it's a little murkier, there, Right like you could argue it's somewhat similar to Like Jonah coleman some of the ARGUMENTS i was, making but like we're ding near two full rounds draft capital difference in terms of where they were selected and kind of also WHERE i have them evaluated on like a talent basis and and SO i think this isn't just some amazing landing. SPOT i think Like Tony pollard's still going to be the ONE. A i think you, Know Taja spears is going to Threaten nick single on kind of like passing work, downs which is, again Like Nick singleton not a great between the tackles vision. Guy that's not his pen, chant, Right so he's gonna be competing for what he does do, well which is catch. Passes But Tony pollard can catch, passes and So Cantaje, spears, Right SO i like him as a flyer because, again you start getting in this ugly place of like you, know mid round receivers or late round running, backs and at that POINT i almost just prefer the running backs because there's a higher chance that they have a chance to you, know get someone in front of them gets injured and they step into a twenty carry, game, Right and that's all we're.
Speaker 3: Really chasing in.
Speaker 2: Fantasy but that's what you're chasing With Nick singleton is is just like a couple of. Injuries AND i AGAIN i kind of LIKE i said with With Jonah, coleman exaif you actually we have a guy who's very injury prone WITH.
Speaker 3: Jk dobbins and.
Speaker 2: All we also know he does a lot of the little things really, well WHICH i can't necessarily say For Nick.
Speaker 3: Singleton not an amazing pass. Blocker.
Speaker 2: Not that's another THING i like About coleman THAT i think that's why that's the, Difference, LIKE i think that's what he can earn a spot on the. FIELD i just don't See singleton being some, like oh my, god he's so much better Than pollard And. Spears we got to get him out there on all three.
Speaker 3: Downs you, know.
Speaker 1: Let's Throw pollard And spears out of the equation and just look at the future In. Tennessee do you View Nick singleton as a player that is always just going to top out as a ONE a or one bee he'll never BE i, mean you think about fifth round draft, capital that's not a whole. Lot that's what THE nfl thought of. Him do you think? That But Chase brown was also A day three pick and look at where he's. Been do you View singleton as always just sort of like a backfield committee member or what are the chances you think that he could ever be the guy for The Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Titans, YEAH i mean pretty low just to be dead, Honest LIKE i like the, prospect BUT i think he, Is like he's the typical guy we get all excited about who ends up being AN rb three behind those two guys like those are those are decent players that had of.
Speaker 1: Him his teammate in, college k Tron, allen the all time leading rusher In Penn State university, history, uh goes to The Washington commanders with pick one point eight. Seven what's most exciting About kate Tron allen for, Me johnny is probably not how good of a player he, is but the backfield he Joins Rashad, White jacory Krossky, Merritt Jerome. Ford you, know all these guys that that don't really strike fear in the hearts of fantasy players when they consider. Drafting kate Tron allen a player that seemingly is AND i think he's gonna make a good coach someday because he really he has all the intangibles that you want from a running, back but he doesn't necessarily have the. Speed he doesn't necessarily have uh the the natural athletic cutting, ability, right but he's got the, vision like he can find a hole and get you, know if you you need three, yards he'll get you three. Yards you need five, yards he'll get you three. Yards you need one, yard he'll get you three. Yards you, know one of those types of. Players and when we talked about The Washington commander's offense in the first segment With Antonio, williams how does K Tron allen factor in to this? Offense maybe as soon as this, year knowing that there are not any super serious threats in the running game for the comedies as it stands right, now at Least.
Speaker 2: Johnny, yeah we love the backfield that he landed in and again like this was the one a At Penn, state he was able to displace top you, know high school Recruit Nick singleton and be the guy who got more touches throughout their college. Careers they spent all four years together side by side At Penn, state so it kind of says something about their. Character both of those guys do not want to. TRANSFER i think he's the type of guy who again kind of gets slept, on but he'll carve out a role and he's done that.
Speaker 3: Before i'm trying to find. IT i can't pull it up off the top of my.
Speaker 2: Head but he compared himself to someone Like Adrian peterson or.
Speaker 3: Too me. Too When i'm out there are Playing thanksgiving against my. Family it was it was it was.
Speaker 1: Wild he uh, OKAY i THINK i got it right. Now it was, uh it was an interview he. Did this is the quote Kron, Allen i'd direct quote here QUOTE i, SAY i got a Little Bijon robinson to me in the, Past i'd Say Adrian peterson Or Leveon. Bell my, god me. Too when it comes to, Podcasting, JOHNNY i got a Little Joe rogan in. ME i got a little caller daddy and me, like you know some something like. That and if we want to go old, school Little EDWARD. R, MURROW i think that's HOW i would just. Say, No i'm being totally. Facetious but you love the. Confidence you'll love the. Confidence we got a question in the, chat not a, question but just a, comment AND i figure we have to touch on this because this, dude the dude did Get day two draft capital uh gen Ls Caitlin black for the forty nine ers is a. SLEEPER i want somebody and by the, way we appreciate, YOU gdlt one hanging out tonight BUT i want somebody to. Craft you, know the masters where that they have the tradition unlike any, other and they show all the the you, know the do do do? Do? Do you? Know like the piano music. PLAYING i want somebody to throw together just a quick ten second, thing a tradition like any unlike any. Other The niners overdrafting a running back on day two and throw in The Tyrian Davis, price throw in The Joe, williams throw in The elijah like all these guys that have busted for The. Niners, Listen i'm fine if you believe you're smarter than the field and you overdraft these players and they turn. Out but the problem is these guys have not turned out for The. Niners LIKE i will rip teams who do this year after year when they don't have the results and throw To Jean stribbling in there as, Well and Maybe stribbling works. OUT i don't, know but the previous history with The ers On day two drafting skill positions ain't all that. Great so yet is he a? Sleeper sure he's a sleeper because he could be the backup To christian, McCaffrey who you, know cheated death last.
Speaker 3: Year for.
Speaker 1: FANTASY i don't know if he does it two years in a, row and If black is the guy that who eventually beats Out Jordan james and he's the, guy then, YEAH i guess he could be a. Sleeper BUT i Certainly i'm gonna find better, ways even in this draft, class to use my rookie draft picks than Drafting Kalin.
Speaker 2: Black johnny, Dude, LIKE i just want to give you a slow, Clap, yeah total. Fade, YEAH i mean for both of. Us, okay, sorry, sorry not. YE i don't think he's a sleeper anymore, either, Right like it's like now the secret's. Out you know this guy who wasn't invited to the combine if he was an undrafted free agent signing and then somehow carved out a, Role like that's a. Sleeper but now there's one two eyes on this. Guy and again Like I'M i was just scouting guys who were out the combine because that's that's the that's that's a signal of WHO nfl teams want a.
Speaker 3: Draft it's totally. Wild they took him in the third. Round man.
Speaker 1: Wild god bless THE nfl for not letting The niners pick who gets to come to the, combine AND i think that combine would would be a lot less entertaining if that were the. Case, well we're gonna get to our rookie draft here in a. SECOND i do want to touch on the quarterbacks here, briefly a couple of angles. Here mendoza For, Nanda mendoza obviously goes number one of The. Raiders. Here what's the over under for you this, Year? Johnny and how many games he starts for The raiders they Bring Kirk cousins. Aboard we already Heard kubiak saying that he would prefer not to Have mendoza Start week. One, listen it's the number on one all. Pick we say these things that these coaches say these, things but when the real bullets start flying in THE nfl season, starts it gets tougher and tougher to sit these. Guys what's the over under for you and games started By mendoza in twenty twenty?
Speaker 2: Six, yeah everything's all fun and games Until Mark davis is in your face with that bowl. Cut, Right SO i agree with. You i'll put it at twelve in the seventeen game. SEASON i think there's a there's a shot he is their seventeen game, starter and if, NOT i think it's a four or five game kind of like, let's you, know warm it, up let him see a Couple BUT i see him playing a lot of.
Speaker 3: Football this year could be.
Speaker 1: One of those things, too where once The raiders kind of drop off of, contention maybe in like Mid october or, something.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly after we.
Speaker 1: Five, well and the other thing, too is with how RICH i, MEAN i don't know if you've, looked you probably have looked at this these twenty twenty seven mock. Drafts my, god the talent that is gonna be. Going you, know this guy From coleman coming From auburn To. Texas With Jeremiah smith as the top two, Receivers indiana could have two first round receivers this coming year as. Well and not to Mention lacey From ole miss AND i was At hardy From.
Speaker 3: MISSOURI i car is fantastic.
Speaker 1: And, LITERALLY i Mean i'm not this is on hyperbolic WHEN i say, This, JOHNNY i have seen at five way too early mocks for twenty twenty. Seven i've seen no less than seven, quarterbacks seven different quarterbacks go in the first, round which we know won't. Happen but it tells you the breath and the depth of the quarterback position this coming year as opposed to last. Year AND i know twenty twenty six or twenty twenty, five everybody, said so twenty twenty six is the quarterback. Year, well we were, wrong but we could be right in twenty twenty. Seven last Thing i'm gonna bring Up Ty simpson now the rookie draft that we're gonna do here in the next. Segment the final segment coming up in just a couple of minutes is one. Quarterback but if you were drafting in a super flex, league how do you Handle Ty simpson knowing he's probably the future For Puku nakua And sean McVay and The, rams but also knowing that they're talking about a contract extension From Matthew stafford And simpson might not only be sitting in twenty twenty, six he could be sitting in twenty twenty. Seven god. Forbid he does The Jordan love thing where it sits three years or anything like. That but it's a weird guy to handle in super flex.
Speaker 2: Drafts, yeah you, KNOW i think he's a late first right like still and especially in like six point passing touchdown format.
Speaker 3: And being tied to THAT rams.
Speaker 2: Offense so that's you, know if once you get off six point passing, touchdown if he's slipping into the second, round like maybe that's, okay but top thirteen capital, Quarterback LIKE i don't, know, Man it's just you just have to follow that draft capital sometimes like he is going to get a significant shot at a certain point and he's in a great landing.
Speaker 3: SPOT i really like the idea of like managers.
Speaker 2: Who Have stafford trying to figure out a way to get their hands on Ty simpson BECAUSE i do Think, stafford you, know we were all holding our breath all year with. Him last year he was not doing training. Camp we didn't know how he's gonna hold. Up played the best season of his career in ONE. Mvp but what if that stuff comes back to surface again early in twenty twenty six and we're looking At Tys simpson playing some meaningful snaps.
Speaker 3: For a good.
Speaker 2: Team, yeah you, know there's the tape is wishy, washy, Right like there's some accuracy, issues but there's some really high level quarterback play as. Well AND i think they made this pick because they see him as the future of their. Franchise and whenever you've got something like that in your you, know on your, resume, like you can't.
Speaker 3: Let that slip too far in a rookie.
Speaker 1: DRAFT i don't really doubt the chops necessarily From. Simpson the thing that gives me pause is the lack of collegiate experience and the lack of it. Starts we Saw Dante, moore and not to bring him up, again but this is a guy THAT i, think in my mind went back to college this year because he only had twenty starts and knew that he needed to face more pressure and face more defensive fronts and be able to pick apart things that he hadn't necessarily seen starting For, oregon And simpson might have been better served to do that as. Well but then you consider the quarterback class this year and the draft capitally. GOT i think it's, YEAH.
Speaker 3: I think his agent did a great job.
Speaker 1: Exactly all, right let's step, out take our final. Break when we come, back let's do A macki, Draft machi, draft a mock DRAFT ffpc standard. Dynasty so we're starting one, quarterback tight end. Premium we're gonna go two full. ROUNDS i think we can get through two full rounds in twenty minutes With Fantasy. Picasso Johnny, tuma the host of The Dynasty Deep, dive does so much for player profiler At Fantasy picasso on THE. X don't go, anywhere ladies and, Gentlemen johnny AND i will be right back with Our dynasty to get you set FOR Ffpc Dynasty Rookie draft. Weekend we'll be back right after. THIS Ffpc Big Gorilla drafts going on right, Now live and, slow three hundred fifty dollars to enter a million dollar grand. Prize The Seven bananas And Early Rampage tournament promo is going on right. Now don't forget about The Baby. Gorilla if you always want to play high Stakes fantasy, football this is your. Opportunity one hundred and twenty five bucks that's all it, costs and you can win one hundred thousand dollars in The Baby. Guerrilla this. Year you can also win four hundred grand in THE Ffpc Bestball. Tournament that's up one hundred thousand dollars from what we did last year for the grand prize winner four Dollars grand prize hundred and twenty five dollars to. Enter you can also enter the Super Flex Bestball attorney thirty five dollars to enter a one hundred thousand dollars grand prize there as. Well dynasty And empire startups also going on at my ffpc dot com start at one. Hundred they go up to five thousand chop. Leagues the guillotine style leagues for THE ffpc going on thirty five dollars is where they. Start you can win your way into a big gorilla or a main, event or just take the cash whatever you. Want all of these leagues can be registered for, drafted managed, everything lineup, setting blind, bids. Whatever THE ffpc app available in The App store And Google. Play MY ffpc dot com is where to go for. This that's m y F fpc dot. Com Johnny tuma From Player profiler and myself do an F Fpc Dynasty rookie draft right after this THAT Pc Insider access rolls on here final seventeen minutes of the. Show hey why not do a mock. Draft, well in order to do, THAT i need a co host and he is Tonight Fantasy picasso on Ex Johnny, tuma who is the host of The Dynasty Deep. Dive you saw him do the three round Super Flex monk With Ian harness From Fantasy life this. Morning, right that was this morning out.
Speaker 2: On podcast this. Morning it'll be out on YouTube On Saturday.
Speaker 1: Morning love it just in time for all these people doing THEIR ffpc rookie, drafts which launched this. Weekend so here's what we're gonna. Do. Johnny i'm gonna give you the number one. Pick you're gonna take the odds through the first two rounds of. This i'll take the. Evens this is start one, quarterback this is tight end, premium AND i give you the floor at the one on. ONE i feel LIKE i kind of made it easier.
Speaker 3: For, You, Yeah Genarium, Price.
Speaker 1: Jenarium, price or Like Van jefferson if he's out, there because it's a free agent, draft certainly he could Take Van jefferson and we. Wanted, OKAY i THINK i might have made it easier for the for the first three. Picks but we'll see how. It we'll see how it. Goes you're on the clock at the one oh. One who are you?
Speaker 3: Taking, yeah Pencil me And Jeremiah.
Speaker 1: Love is it when you talk About Jeremiah, love is there any kind of landing spot that would have changed and had you Taking Carnel tait Or tyson anybody at the one or was this just a four done conclusion no matter where he.
Speaker 2: Went, yeah as long as he was in the early mid FIRST i was locking him.
Speaker 1: In, okay this is tough for me because you, Know i'm A tyson. GUY i Think i've warmed up To Carnel tait enough right now That i'm not going to let that draft capital go, aside understanding that he should be the number one wide receiver right, away Where Jordan tyson doesn't have to worry about, that AND i understand. WHO i was just listening to somebody talk about this the other day that being the number one wide receiver in YOUR nfl team is one of the most overrated. Things And i'm starting to warm up to that a little, bit but not enough. Yet So i'm going to Go Carnel tate, here the guy who should be catching passes from a young up and coming quarterback that loves throwing the ball down the. Field That tennessee may not be great yet as a football, team but there could be a lot of passing going. On we Saw ward really blossom at the end of last season and the fact that we can get his number one target here at two at the one oh, Two i'm gonna Take Carnel tate here with the caveat Saying, johnny IF i could trade down to the one o, THREE i would do it BECAUSE i LOVE i Love tate AND i Love.
Speaker 2: Tyson but here's the beauty when you know your league mates like, me and you Know i'm high on McKay. Lemon i'm gonna take kayle lemon at one oh, three and then you get both your guys in this, scenario. RIGHT i mean we don't get every other pick in real, life but if in this, scenario this is a great example of like you really do know your league mates sometimes out well where you can kind of game the system a little bit and get both the guys you really.
Speaker 3: Wanted i'm taking Mkayle lemon at one o.
Speaker 2: Three i'm playing the long game here of like this is gonna be the guy winning three. Years you, know after week one it might not have BEEN, jsn but three years later he's the no, doubt that was the guy you wanted to, own, Right and so that's kind of HOW i see this unfolding with him taking him in one oh.
Speaker 3: Three And i'm Not i'm not selling like diamond hands.
Speaker 1: Again you know WHAT i, mean right. Exactly, so now when it comes To lemon Versus, tyson before the, draft you would have Taken tyson, here but the fact That lemon gets the good the Plumb landers.
Speaker 3: Spot, No lemon was always my wide receiver.
Speaker 1: One, okay so she was always your number, one even though you Like, tyson, right.
Speaker 3: YEAH i, dude they're all great. Players you.
Speaker 2: Know it's not, like OH i don't like this. Guy, like it's just you're you're arguing over like you, know all the, work you've, done all the, research and it comes down to hairs and just, preferences And i'm.
Speaker 3: Leaning i'm Leaning, lemon all.
Speaker 1: Right so uh and and the other thing too is While lemon did not get the capitol That tyson, did the team that Drafted lemon traded up for, him AND i think there's something to be said for that as. Well, yeah, Okay, Well i'm pleased to punch here BECAUSE i Get, jordan please this punch us this punch and And i'll Say i'll say this. TOO i have the one all four IN i think two of my dynasty. Leagues and If i'm able to Get tyson at the one all four and either. One there's gonna be a party and you're invited because this will be a lot of fun to Get Jordan tyson at the one to, four you, know quite, FRANKLY i don't, know LIKE i have come around on McKayle lemon. Too maybe the idea here is in start one, quarterback tight end premium. Leagues if you like all three of these guys, still and you like all three of these guys landing, spots, yeah it's gonna be tricky to get somebody to trade, up but maybe the right spot to be in is the one all.
Speaker 2: Four, Johnny, yeah to your points kind of. Fall just whichever falls you end up happy, With you're one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: YEAH i think there's also like, people certain people getting sour on the fourth, pick certain people getting sour on McKay.
Speaker 3: LEMON i think there's an opportunity.
Speaker 2: There as you can tell How i've kind of hyped up WHAT i believe he will be long, Term, like go get that fourth pick if people are willing to give it away for you, know an equitable like a fair.
Speaker 1: Trade now one oh five gets a little bit more tricky here with tight end. Premium we talked about. Price, Obviously sadiq comes into. PLAY i don't know if you'd LIKE i don't know if Statis i'm.
Speaker 3: Not, Yeah i'm. Not i'm. Not i'm not that.
Speaker 2: Crazy i'm gonna go jendarium price. Here you, know running backs are a premium man in any. Format you play a bell cow running back AND i know he's not going to be a bell cow or, whatever but a running back who gets sixty percent of the, opportunities sixty percent of the plus of the snaps and on any team is a valuable.
Speaker 3: Asset so, Uh i'm it's a.
Speaker 2: Bit of a like most of the Leagues i'm. In i'm kind of in this win now stage Where i've got wide receiver. Depth so That's i'm just thinking through in several leagues That i'm. In that's probably What i'm doing with that.
Speaker 1: PICK i can't argue with. It jendarian price at the one oh, five and it makes perfect.
Speaker 3: Sense it's, gross, dude it's. GROSS i get. You you talked about it earlier instead of his.
Speaker 1: GROSS i know it's it's gross from the sense of this year's. Class, no it's gross in the sense of just dynasty rookie drafts and. Jets but, No i'm. Not i'm not driving in this year's. CLASS i think there is so much, grossness uh you, know for what it's worth or so to, speak that you can't really. Like it's just you, know are we are we focusing on the the the lipstick covered uh used cigarette butt in the the dirty puddle outside the. Bar, no it's just all. Gross SO i don't think one gross thing stands out other than you, know more so than the.
Speaker 2: Others, well this is where it, starts saying pretty gross to your, point like those first four, picks like it's.
Speaker 1: Fun John Dago John diaego was saying this the other day that like HE i can't, Remember, ah this is gonna irritate. Me but he got to the two oh nine in a rookie draft and he made some sort of you, know ridiculous hyperbolic statement about you, know you just wanted Any Ian harditz was saying this on ON x the other, day like he was even in the first, round and he, Said i'll trade this pick for for one ConA big, way like it's. Insane, okay, anyway one oh six tight End. Premium, Obviously sidik enters the fray. HERE i Still I'M i always say this on the. Show i'm a weak, Man. Johnny i'm not strong enough to Take kenyan sidek here because of his landing. Spot give Me Casey. Conceptsion Despite Denzel, boston you kind of sold me on this pick earlier that these guys In cleveland are the types of players that are going to everybody helps each other, here AND i Think conceptsion is the PLAYER i want to go with at one oh, six Over, Sadiq, overstours Over. Cooper that's who my choice is at one oh. Six you're on the clock at one o, seven.
Speaker 3: That would have been my, Choice And i'm gonna Go Omar cooper.
Speaker 2: NEXT i think you know you. Again you start to get you're looking at who are the first round? Picks and he. Was he, was you, know the other first round pick Besides. Sidik AND i think he's got a better chance to be a fantasy like a big time fantasy contributor for all the reasons we talked about. Earlier just similar Can sterns With city really just being tied up doing grunt work as opposed to being.
Speaker 3: Like a pass catching weapon in that.
Speaker 1: Offense one, Oweight i'm gonna go With i'm gonna break the tight end, CeAl but now With, Sadik i'm gonna go With Eli. Stowers you dirty.
Speaker 3: Dog you're looking at my. Board i'm Over you're over here looking at my.
Speaker 1: BOARD i am not looking at your. Board the Reason i'm Taking stours, here and we talked about this, Earlier i'm drafting for upside. Here i'm drafting for not only depth of my team going, forward BUT i do think the landing spot For stours represents a significantly higher ceiling and what he could be for fantasy going forward in twenty twenty seven and. Beyond so a tight end premium And i'm Getting stours at the one. Aweight it is a chance well worth. Taking that's WHY i grab. It one. Oweight you're on the clock at one on. Night.
Speaker 3: Dude you're such a.
Speaker 2: Gangster and this is what scares me is when you get into like THE fspc, world like you're you're you're playing against other, sharps right like this is you, think, oh in a casual, league like, oh go Scoop stours in the second, round everything will be funky, dory you, know crazy. Stuff, MAN i gotta. Go, Now you've like put a gun into my head AND i got to talk the.
Speaker 3: Draft the Guy i've been crapping.
Speaker 2: ON i, mean he's the first round player. Left it's tight, end premium. Format we're still you, know there's too many signals there to.
Speaker 3: Ignore we're Taking Kenyan. Sadik at this, Point.
Speaker 1: Sadik from The jets is the one on nine, pick right Behind Eli. Stowers i'm on the clock at one. TEN i already Took. Concepcion i'm gonna go with the big bodied receiver on this team and see what happens With Denzel. Boston, obviously in a perfect world where nobody gets hurt and everybody turns out the way we, Think Denzel boston represents a player with a little bit of a limited. Upside but if somebody were to go down In, cleveland or if they get really good quarterback play and need that player to make those contested catches down the, field to make those end, zone red zone, catches it's gonna Be. Boston so we're talking about late first. Round there's not a lot to like. Here i'll go with the upside of the guy that probably should that first round pick ends up going early in the second. Round give Me. Boston You johnny are now picking at one to.
Speaker 3: Eleven, Yeah boston's a, baller.
Speaker 2: DUDE i love that he returned punts in college to like six foot five returning punts for.
Speaker 3: Touchdowns you don't always see.
Speaker 2: That i'm going to Take Jonah coleman here for all the REASONS i talked about.
Speaker 3: Earlier is this a.
Speaker 2: GUY i think has a as a good landing spot long term. Upside it could be a sneaky round, one or you're one. Contributor coleman is the penultimate pick of the first.
Speaker 1: ROUND i am going to go based on how this draft has. GONE i didn't THINK i was going to do, this and we cautioned an hour ago on this show for people not to Take Chris bell in the first. Round the upside is too tantalizing for me at this. POINT i thought one of these guys would. Slip but because it is you AND i, drafting and you are very smart AND i am WHO i, Am i'm going to Take Chris bell as the final pick of the first round. Here going, FORWARD i do believe, again If miami is able to Avoid Jeremiah, smith And Cam coleman in the draft next. Year this is a player who should represent a fantastic value as the number one wide out Over Kevin coleman over helped me out the other guy they drafted in front of, Him Caleb Joseph.
Speaker 3: Douglas Caleb.
Speaker 1: Douglas Caleb. Douglas, yeah so ahead of those. GUYS i Love Chris bell's. Upside i'm willing to take the plunge on him at one. Twelve AND i have a lot of won twelve picks this. Year Why, Johnny Because i'm awesome at dynasty.
Speaker 3: Piece i'm the jam.
Speaker 1: This. Is this might be a Pick i'd make more often THAN i care to. Admit Chris bell goes at the one to twelve lead us off in the second, Round.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go With Jeremy. BERNARD i, mean forty fourth overall. Pick, AGAIN i liked the. Player it's, again, dude it's starting to get real, gross, Right you're talking about taking a third round wide receiver taking a red shirt year in at the end of the First so like it's there's there's flaws in all these, guys But i'll Go.
Speaker 1: Bernard i'm gonna Take Antonio williams here at the two, two and, no it's not, Nice but what Is Brian cranston, Saying, Argo it's the best bad idea we, Have and that is What i'm saying With Antonio williams, here a guy that maybe doesn't develop into, anything but should have a significant as it stands right, now Until washington signs, somebody maybe they don't sign, somebody this is a player that could have a significant pass catching role in our nation's capital right. Away in twenty twenty, Six Antonio williams goes to be at the two o. Two where are you taking at the two oh, Three?
Speaker 3: Johnny, yeah, man he's.
Speaker 2: Climbing but the more, like this is not the Board i'm looking, At But i'm gonna Take dejohn stribbling here Like i'm, just you, know thirty third overall. Pick the more the hype comes out that they people had him as the top wide receiver on their. BOARD i don't know if he saw that, report If i'm believing all, That but, again we just start looking at draft capital and it's a great landing spot and he's going to get an. Opportunity and this feels feels like the price is right around.
Speaker 1: HERE I and by the, WAY i don't disagree with. That we have to start respecting draft capital. Here let me throw you a curveball, here And i'm on my second. Beer so maybe this is Why i'm gonna Go Emmt. Johnson, Yeah i'm gonna Go Emma johnson. Here and the reason is. THIS i do believe that this guy does not necessarily do anything to an elite. LEVEL i think everybody would agree with me on. That but he does everything at like a solid to good, level and solid to good is much better Than Kansas city has had it in their backfield for several. Years, Right Kenneth walker no stranger to the trainer's. Room so you could get a couple of windows here in his rookie Year Emma johnson as being the guy In Kansas. City and maybe it may maybe it's even. More maybe he has a role right away from the get. Go, AGAIN i really it's hard for me to poke holes in any of these. Picks So i'm gonna Take Emma johnson here and see what happens right, away and maybe maybe he helps me win a couple of games in my dynasty.
Speaker 3: League, yeah give.
Speaker 2: Me Mike Washington junior, Next just that handcuff, upside there's nobody else in that running back, room you. KNOW i think people argued he could be THE rb three in this class all, That so this is about right, Right he's a pure, handcuff but there's a lot of contingent upside. There i'm gonna go K Tron allen with my next pick here ahead Of Nick, simpleton and this is more of a commentary on WHAT i believe the commander's backfield is uh and that there is a possibility for this guy to shine right.
Speaker 1: Away so it's kind of similar reasons Why i'm Taking Emma johnson. HERE i don't think K Tron allen is as talented As Emma, johnson BUT i do think that the path to success and fantasy startability is easier With kate Tron allen. Here i'm investing a mid second round. Pick let's Go. Allan, Yeah no seven for, You.
Speaker 3: Johnny you're smashing this.
Speaker 2: Draft you should graft and show how bad you dog walk me after. This i'm gonna Take Nick singleton. Here, yeah you know my, concerns but there is that path to, potentially you, know a couple injuries away from a meaningful role And that's WHY i start to look at when everything else is.
Speaker 3: Uninspiring let's go upside here with this next.
Speaker 1: Pick and maybe this is a mistake because he's teammates with A mecca At buka And Chris godwin And jalen. McMillan but it's a GUY i liked in the pre draft. PROCESS i like his future in the. LEAGUE a guy THAT i think can be a real baller and win at every level in THE nfl Is Ted, hurst And i'm getting him at the two oh eight. Here probably a GUY i don't count on much in twenty twenty six unless injuries, happen and this guy can step. In put him in the, slot put him in the. Outside he's catching passes From Baker. Mayfield there's a lot to like about Ted hurst here at the Two, wait tell us what there's a lot to like about at the two o Nine for your pick.
Speaker 2: Here i'm going Eli. Raredon he is my tight end three in this. CLASS i think he's got a good landing spot in The.
Speaker 3: Patriots they play.
Speaker 2: A lot of twelve personnel, Now BUT i also think he'll be the heir apparent To. Hunter henry was the second recruit in his high school. Class he's a solid, athlete AND i think he'll be a GOOD nfl.
Speaker 1: Player far be it for me to do, This but the last two picks are going to be PICKS i don't, like BUT i feel LIKE i have to do. It i'm gonna lead things off With Zecharia. Branch, YES i know you're not taking, them AND i probably should take. Him people are going to take him at the end of the second round on a, whim just to see what happens with how HIS nfl career takes. Off certainly there are pieces there of his game that we really, like and maybe he can develop other pieces of it to. Ten what the, hell let's see what, Happens Zechari, branch your final pick here at two, eleven.
Speaker 3: Doing clean up duty on these tight. Ends i'll Take oscar.
Speaker 2: DELP i think he's got a solid landing, spot decent draft, capital and tied to an offense that we like long. Term, Right SO i mentioned DLive on was the number two recruit in his tight end, class that was Behind oscar Delt so these guys are both really good tight end recruits coming out of high, school good programs they played.
Speaker 3: At they can, block they can, CATCH i.
Speaker 1: Like delp quite a. BIT i like his future In New, orleans AND i, thought you're gonna Take Max, claire SO i was ready to Take Oscar delp at the two. Twelve you Take delp at the two, Eleven i'll Take claire at the two. Twelve sean McVay loves collecting his tight.
Speaker 3: Ends like in.
Speaker 1: Stones, yeah infinity stones. Exactly so we're gonna take the space stone here With Max. Claire uh to go with the timestone In Terrence, ferguson who we took last. YEAR i envision A rams offense leading the way for these uh you, know two tight end sets going forward end, Sets, yeah.
Speaker 3: And uh and.
Speaker 1: Higbee maybe there'll be a four tight end. Set my other mother Of, god the the four personnel with all four of these guys out there with With pukakua Or DeVante, ADAMS i don't know how it's gonna. Go So Max claire rounds it up for me, tonight and that rounds up our draft tonight real. Quick this is how we went from the one to one of the two. Twelve Jeremiah Love, Carnel tate, McKay, Lemon Jordan, Tyson Jadarian, PRICE K. C, Concepcion Omar Cooper, Junior Eli, Stowers Kenyon sadik and Then Denzel, Boston Jonah coleman And Chris bell round out the first. Round second round Feature Jeremy, Bernard Antonio, Williams Dejan, Stribling Emmett, Johnson Mike Washington junior and K Tron, Allen Nick, Singleton, Tedhurst Eli, Raridan zachari branch oscar delp And Max. Claire will that be YOUR Ffpc Rookie draft when you lead things off On saturday for those of you viewers watching who are getting ready for. That maybe maybe, Not probably, not because every draft is, different but we gave you a little. Blueprint the blueprint for fantasy success can be found At Fantasy. Picasso on the ex tell everybody one more time about everything you're doing with the podcast and everything you're doing For Player profilo right, Now, Johnny.
Speaker 2: Yeah thanks Again eric for having me on your true Professional. Man you do great work ON x At Fantasy. Picasso like you said a few, times that's the biggest thing you can. Do follow me ON. X i try and post a lot of, insightful fun challenging content on, there and then, yeah we have A Player profiler podcast and then a YouTube. Page follow the Main Player profiler YouTube page and check Out Dynasty Deep. Dive got a new show coming out As eric alluded to With Ian haardits On saturday morning at eight Am eastern. Time so should be another data point for you guys for Your dynasty.
Speaker 3: Drafts yeah for those.
Speaker 1: You who play IN ffpc Super, flex but, hey no one's a ton of. You check that out With ian And johnny coming Up saturday morning right before your drafts. Kickoff last data point that you can put in before you draft the future of Your dynasty. Team, johnny we will continue to follow you At Fantasy. Picasso thank you so much for popping on. Tonight really appreciate. It be good and let's do this again sometime. Soon, yes, sir it Is johnny too At Fantasy. Picasso From Player. PROFILER i want to remind you The Best Ball tournament Super Flex Bestball tournament live at MY ffpc dot. Com four hundred thousand dollars and one hundred thousand dollars grand prizes are at. Stake The Big, gorilla a million dollar grand, prize a three hundred fifty dollars, entry seven bananas and Early rampage tournaments going on right now at my ffpc dot. Com Dynasty, Startups Empire Dynasty startups starting at one hundred dollars and going up to five thousand, dollars all at my ffpc dot.
Speaker 3: Com chop.
Speaker 1: Leagues if you want to play in The gullantine style format that THE ffpc just launched this, year thirty five dollars is where it starts there and you can win your way into The Big, gorilla the main event or just winning some. Cash myffpc dot com or just download the app which is free in The App store And Google. Play F fpc app is free and you can register for, leagues deposit, cash draft, leagues manage, leagues put in your waiver, bids set your, lineups all on THE ffpc. App thanks To Johnny. Tuma we will be back at seven Pm Eastern time Next thursday With Fantasy. Points steve, O'Rourke the film analyst, there we'll join. Us we'll talk about some, rookies we'll talk about some veterans as well as we slip into redraft. Season, ALSO i want to let you know that The High Stakes Fantasy Football hour did not air last night because we were airing tomorrow Night friday, night an hour, earlier nine Pm eastern. Time we are covering The genesis And revelations drafts. Live plenty of room in both of those, drafts so if you want to, register go to MY ffpc dot, com click on the classic drafts drop down and just do a control f On genesis Or, revelations whicheveryone you want to sign up, for and we'll cover your draft lab on YouTube and on x and On. Facebook it's going to be a lot of. Fun we'll have you come on the show too if you want and make a couple of picks on, Air so check that out MY ffpc dot, com my ffpc dot Com For Johnny, tooma my name Is Eric. Balkman this has been F fpc Insider. Access we will talk with you again With steve O'Rourke Next thursday night at seven Pm eastern. Time thanks so much for, watching, everybody and crush THOSE Ffpc rookie two