Speaker 1: Bhie Billy Cunningham, the Great America. Welcome this Thursday afternoon in the tries date the events and involving the funeral of Deputy Sheriff Larry Henderson.
Speaker 2: Will be on their way.
Speaker 1: Later on We're going to have a guest on to talk about the particulars. But until then, joining you and I now is the Kent County Prosecutor Rob Sanders. And Rob Sanders, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Shaw. I want to get you on to talk about the Boone County case and the police shooting. But before we get to that point, you've been at this for about twenty or thirty years, Prosecutor. I think Connie Pilich is new and what we anticipate she'll do what's right down the road in this case relative to Rodney Hinton, who is the father who purposely killed a police officer. Is there something in Kent County City of Covington. I talked to cops and Borrow Ohio. I spoke to one in Blue Ash who says their heads are on a swivel right now. Social media is a buzz with the issue of the funeral activity starting at four four o'clock today, whether there'll be some activist I call them murderers who may want to kill more cops by using their car as battering rams. The cops are in turmoil. How would you describe the mental emotional state of police in the city of Covington.
Speaker 3: Well, Willie, I think, first of all, thanks for having me back on. It's been a few weeks, but it's always it's always good to be back on your show. But you know what a I guess tense time for lack of a better term, and I think that tension is felt all the way across on the south side of the river. I think that having heads on a swivel is probably a good thing for police right now, because even though we support our police in northern Kentucky and we back the blue one hundred and ten percent all the time and every way we can, I think they still know that there is a different climate going on on the north side of the river, and we never know when the problems on the north side are going to bleed across the river on to the south side, and certainly we don't want any of those problems. We don't want anybody attacking our police like we saw in Hamilton. County, but that's certainly a possibility. So heads on a swivel is probably a good thing. I think the officers on the south side of the river, it just makes them appreciate that much more how much better it is to work in a law enforcement friendly community like we have and throughout north of Kentucky, not just Kenton County, but Boone Campbell County as well, and the furthest south you get in northern Kentucky. You know, it doesn't change. It stays very much pro police throughout the commonwealth, really especially the north end of the Commonwealth. But that said, Willy, you know, I think that all officers have an eye across the river and what's going on. I think that they feel the tension, and certainly they sympathize with the officers in Hamilton County and southern Ohio, and they know what they're going through and they share in that anxiety that those officers have to be feeling. Right now, you know, this Hamilton County Sheriff's deputy was doing nothing but directing traffic for graduation, something that should have been a happy occasion. Wasn't even his agency that was involved in the police shooting a day earlier, and yet he paid the price when this murderer just flat out attacked him and killed him in cold blood. And we are at a crossroads, I think for the new prosecutor's office. As you mentioned, I've been doing this for almost two decades now. Next year will be my twentieth year. I think the one thing that I can say about law enforcement in Northern Kentucky is they know me well and they know what my decisions would be. If this case had happened, this attack on this police officer had happened in Kenton County, nobody would be asking questions about what the charges would be or whether or not the death penalty would be pursued. That I have a track record of going to trial and protecting our police officers in the dangerous work that they do. Anytime someone is foolish enough to attack them, our police officers in this community know that we will be coming down hard on any of those offenders. And that certainly would be the case, and I'm hopeful it'll be the same in Hamilton County. But this is a defining moment, I think for the new Hamilton County prosecutor. All eyes are upon her office.
Speaker 1: Let's break down what the so called activists are saying, and that is that there was an execution of the eighteen year old Ryan Hinton by Cincinnati police. The names not in the media. The officer involved as a veteran, he's been at it for a long time. The officer who actually shot Ryan Hinton because of his behavior, is well respected at the site of the Edgewood, Kentucky. According to media accounts, the car was hoisted from Edgewood, Kentucky, went across state lines and they were sitting in that parking lot and the police roll up because there was a tracker on the Kia. And at that point these four individuals knew exactly what was going to happen next. They were going to be arrested unless they unless they ran. It's a wooded area East Price Hill, not much wooded area and East Price Ill, but there was one here with the condo projects. Three of the individuals got out of the car and ran toward the woods, leaving the dumpsters alone, which might be an area that could be a firing position for someone with a weapon. There was one of the four by the way. There was two guns in the car. The one was left behind, but Ryan Hinton picked up a nine millimeter with an extended meg. He got out of the car, reached back in and grabbed the gun. That's number one. The cops are there, the sirens are on, the lights are on. Number two. He took about four steps and fell. Some said he the extended mag hit his hip and he lost his balance or whatever, and he fell. And then the gun was separate and apart from his body. And that's when officers started yelling gun, gun gun. Not the one who did the shooting, by the way, but he heard. I'm sure he heard gun gun. They were yelling gun, gun gun. And then Ryan hitting secondly picked up that nine millimeter. Instead of running away with his with his brothers in crime, he decided to pick it up and run between two dumpsters. He's the only one that did that. I would say, to get a firing position. And is he exited the dumpster within two seconds of saying gun, gun gun. The officers who did the shooting looked into his hands quickly and they drew their service weapons because of gun, gun gun. It was going to be an ugly situation. And Ryan Hinton kind of ran parallel or a little bit left toward the office, so then took a step to the right kind of break down from a law enforcement angle, why that would be a justified shooting.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, will I mean you touched on a lot of very important topics, right there are very important facts when it comes to reviewing the decision that this police officer made to use dead leaf force. But I want to start with one thing that hardly no one is talking about right now, and that's the rampant car thefts that are going on right now. The thieving of cars is at a plague status right now. It's every single day, not just in northern Kentucky, but all Greater Cincinnati because a lot of the car thefts that we are seeing are stolen cars that are coming across the river to northern Kentucky and they're being dumped over here, or they're running from the police over here, and then there's as soon as they ditch the car on this side of the river, they steal somebody's car on this side of the river and ride it back into Ohio. And then you know, situations just like this are routine now. Part of the problem I think stems from the fact that the community, I guess I would blame it largely on the media, but certainly the community is starting to expect police to not chase car thieves. And I can't tell you how many times I see police chases that have been terminated or re police reports about chases that were terminated, because in large part, every time anything goes wrong with the police chase, whether it's a crash or god forbid, somebody gets hurt, the media is instead of saying why was this person running or why did this person steal a car, they're asking why were the police chasing this car thief and if As a result, police obviously they don't like the criticism, so they've started adopting policies of not getting in vehicle pursuits. And as a result, the criminals know that they see the police terminate the police chase when they're in a stolen vehicle, they see them shut off the emergency lights, they see them do a U turn as they get on the bridge, and they know they're not going to chase them into Ohio, or they know they're not going to chase them into Kentucky. So not only do they steal more vehicles, but they tell all their felling car stealing friends Hey, the police aren't going to chase this anymore. If you're in a stolen vehicle, just don't stop, and I'll keep running, you know, keep running, and all you got to do is get to the river and you're scott free.
Speaker 4: And that's that is part of the.
Speaker 3: Plague that we have seen all across probably the country, but certainly the greater Cincinnati area. This is the problem that is continuing to grow, and it's only getting worse, and it's going to result in more situations just like this one that ended in the death of this eighteen year old. But first thing you got to ask after the stolen car issue, the first thing you got to ask, what are they doing in a stolen car? Then you got to ask why are their guns in the car? Then you got to ask what's the reason If you know that the police are rolling up and you're sitting in a stolen car, run because you don't don't get arrested. I don't advise that, but I certainly understand that thinking. But if you're not intending to shoot it out with the police, leave the gun in the car, especially in this case, is you've said he apparently went back for the gun. I've not seen that yet, But if he in fact went back to the car for the gun, that's a big indication in my mind that he intends to use the gun. The extended magazine that was in the gun certainly makes you wonder why does he need an extended magazine. He's using a magazine that's too long for the frame of the gun, so it sticks out the bottom. The only reason to have a magazine like that is if you intend to fire more shots than the gun is designed to hold. Then he once he gets out of the car, if he falls and drops the gun and picks it up again again, you already know the police are there. You already know that they are coming after you. The only reason to pick up that gun is if you intend to shoot it out with police. Now, the part of the body camera that I have seen, and I admittedly have not seen all the body cams from start to finish. I've only seen what's been put in the media because I don't it's not my case. I don't have access to it. But we have to remember that decisions on all humans are made in fractions of a second, and usually it's an accepted figure in law enforcement circles that It takes about a quarter of a second for a gun to go from down to point it at someone. It takes about the same amount of time for a police officer to decide, my life is in danger. I need to pull the trigger. She have to think that when this kid is running in between these dumpsters and the police officers running at an angle to intercept him. Even though with the very last fraction of a second he changed directions to where he was headed at least at an angle that would have been away from the officer, not towards the officer, he is still just before that decision closed the distance between himself and the police officer. When you're closing the distance, in other words, coming towards the officer, the officer has that much less time to react, and reaction time is hard enough to deal with that as it is, but as that time gets smaller and smaller, police have less and less time to decide whether or not they feel the need to protect their own life. So, in all likelihood, the decision of the officer to pull the trigger and the decision the teenager to change angles of flight happened at about the same time. But those decisions take place in a fraction of a second, and unfortunately we see a tragic outcome when the young man lost his life. But I'm not ready to say that it was the wrong decision on the police officer by any stretch of the imagination. Because he still had a subject fleeing from a stolen car with a loaded firearm closing the distance between him and the officer. That officer does not have to wait until he is shot. He doesn't even have to wait till the gun is pointed at him in order for that to be a valid threat to that officer's life, because, like I said, it only takes a quarter of a second for that gun to go from pointed down or pointed some other direct then that the officer to point it at the officer, and it's the triggers being fired when it comes at the officer and he hasn't fired first, then he doesn't get time to react. And if that bullet hits him in the head or in the neck, or some other important artery in his body that's not covered by his bulletproof vest, he doesn't get to go home to his wife and kids. So the notion of do not fire until fired upon is something that you see in a top gun movie, but it's not real life for police officers who are out there risking their lives for a community on a daily basis.
Speaker 1: Next week, here's the issue that's going to arise, and that is that the statement he made, the police officer from Cincinnati made to the police and many times ken Kober and others tell them, le's way three to four days, but the officers decided within a day or two to make a statement. And according to ken Kober, the statement seemed to be he was about ten feet away and that the gun was pointed at the cop. It appears that appears, and I use the word appears, put it in capital letters, that the gun may not have been pointed at the cop. But is that and therefore he was running away with the gun? Now is that important? If the officer in the heat of the moment, within a quarter of a second, a cop doesn't have to get shot before you can return fire.
Speaker 2: And the so called.
Speaker 1: Activists may seize upon that point of a misstatement by a police officer. Is that relevant to you as a prosecutor.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it's relevant. Any of its words are important in this business. Will he so it's relevant it's something to consider it, sure, but the officer's relaying his recollection of what he saw, and if that gun barrel crossed his path, in other words, if that gun barrel was pointed at him at any point in time in again, what a second, maybe two seconds between when that young man came into view and when the officer decided to fire his weapon. Was the gun barrel pointed to at him at the time that he actually pulled the trigger, or that the teenager actually got shot. Maybe not, or it doesn't appear so from it, But again, we're talking about changes that happen in a fraction of a second. We've seen all different kinds of cases, both locally and nationally, where someone points a gun at a police officer and then turns to run away, but the officer's already made the decision to pull the trigger, and so the bullet ends up hitting the person in their side or hitting the person in their back. It doesn't mean it's a bad shoot. What matters is not where the bullet hit. What matters is was the person posing a threat to the officer's life, And anybody coming out a police officer with a gun is a threat, regardless of where that gun is pointed that I don't know. I think that's something that's been driven home maybe by questions that people in the media ask, like where was the gun pointed? It doesn't matter where's the gun pointed in point two five of a second, you know, a quarter of a second. By the way, will if anybody out there wants to figure out how long a quarter of a second is, blink your eyes, because it takes you about a quarter of a second to blink your eyes. That's about how much time officers have to react when someone goes to point a gun at them. So I certainly understand. You know, we pay these officers to go into dangerous situations so the average citizens like you and me don't have to. But if I was one of those officers in those dangerous situations right that we've asked them to be in, I'm not going to wait until I am actually shot before I'd depend my life.
Speaker 1: And thank god we have body cams because without that, I can imagine with the activists what social media would be doing with this if we didn't have a body cam. And when these first came out about seven eight years ago, law enforcement didn't like it. It's turned out to be the best thing for law enforcement imaginable. Lastly, you have about a minute remaining. Edgewood, Kentucky, as you may know, is in Kenton County. You had three individuals, depending upon what the fact patter is, stealing cars to Kenton County getting into Ohio County. Are you pursuing any investigation for Austin and Bullocks and gregsby the three eighteen and nineteen year olds that were with Hinton stealing the car. If the facts turn out to be that case, is that something you're interested in pursuing or not.
Speaker 3: It's certainly something if there's proof out there that it came out out of Edgewood. Really that's news to me. By the way, nobody's brought that case to me. Cincinnati Police have not presented reports to me or anything like that. But we pursue cases weekly where somebody steals a car in Kenton County and drives it over to Ohio and gets caught. We don't just leave it up to Ohio to do something to bring justice for the victim of that car theft in Kenton County. We filed charges over here. I've already issued one arrest warrant earlier this week for somebody doing the exact same thing. But that's definitely something that we would pursue if we have evidence to establish probable cause that there was a felony theft in Kenton County. Obviously, there's certain elements of that offense that would have to be met. We'd have to be able to prove they actually stole the car here, not that they just found it over in Ohio somewhere. We'd have to prove that the car was over one thousand dollars. But if we can establish those things, you know, we still prosecute criminals in Kenton County, Willie. I know that's a novel concept compared to some jurisdictions in this country, but I assure you in Kenton County we still pursue all felony offenses whenever we have enough evidence to go forward.
Speaker 1: Rob Sanders, thank you for your expertise up against the clock. We'll do it again next week as things develop, but I have positive information that this is something that will be pursued seriously by the new Hamley County Prosecutor. Let's see what happens, and Rob Sanders, once again, thank you for coming on the bill. Cunningham Show, and we'll do it again. Thanks Ron Willy.
Speaker 3: I look forward to it, and hopefully you can give me an update on a Hunter Green by the next time we talk, because I was a little concerned about that last night.
Speaker 1: Me too, But hopefully it's a week or two and that's it because we need him like a duck needs water. Certainly, hope Hunter Green is fine. But Rob Sanders, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Sounds good.
Speaker 3: Will you have a great deal.
Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, let's continue with more. It's good to get the expertise of Rob Sanders involved in this, and that may be an issue down the road. A little bit about where was the barrel? Pointed, he had the gun, he had the intent to use it, and whatever happens when you have a gun and with police involved, it's not a good situation for the future. Decedent Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred Woo me and by the way, looking while I left to my right, we have white smoke. We have a new pope and we're going to go to ABC news coverage. Heair in a few minutes and may be anywhere from ten to twenty minutes thirty minutes from now, when the pope appears on the balcony, but nonetheless we have a new pope. We have white smoke. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred Wow. Now, about twenty minutes ago the white smoke came out, and we have a new Pope. It's about six thirty seven pm, early evening in Rome the Vaticans. So if they passed his prolog, it takes about forty five minutes to an hour for the new pope to go through what it has to go through the first two questions or this. It took eighty nine positive votes for this particular cardinal, whoever he is, we're not sure yet to be elected pope. And the secretary of the conclave walks up to him and says, do you accept the papacy? And they say that in Latin, and the person designated it must say yes. And then the next question is by what name will you be known? And at that point you change your name. Pope Francis the second Pope John Pauld maybe Pope John the twenty fourth. As you know, the most popular name for a pope is John, and that would be it'd be Pope John the twenty fourth. The last one we had was Pope John the twenty third only reigned about four years during the early nineteen sixties, and then the dry of the world may change directly or indirectly.
Speaker 6: God knows.
Speaker 1: We have problems, and at least in the Catholic Church today, we're not building nuclear bunkers in Iran or for example. Certain leaders of other faiths won't want to kill everyone else, and that's not the current ideations of the Roman Catholic Church, of which I'm a proud member.
Speaker 2: Sometime in the.
Speaker 1: Next fifteen or forty five minutes, we're going to go to ABC News long coverage.
Speaker 2: As soon as the pope shows up.
Speaker 1: The first announcement is made by the secretary of the conclave, and he comes to the balcony and says, we have a pope. And then he announces his name, either in Latin or in Italian, and then we have a pope. And then there's no official there's a mass celebrating his ascendancy, but there's no like oath of office he takes. He just simply says, I accept and I will be known by the name such and such, and then at that point all the other and then he goes up to the top of the conclave and each of the cardinals there was one hundred and thirty three of which he had to get at least eighty nine votes, which is two thirds individually, will come up to the Pope sitting there in his vestments, and he blesses each of the cardinals and they have a very brief conversation. There's one hundred and thirty three to greet individually, and then after that he's already been robed. He then says silent and then there's prayers being said inside the Vatican with the cardinals and the new Pope, and that takes anywhere from five to twenty minutes, depending upon how verboth the pope is the new Pope. And then at that point he goes into an anti room. He has a brief conversation with those around him about what to say, what to do. Quite possibly there's a little speech prepared or not. He gives a blessing, He speaks briefly, and a little blessing is given to the Vatican, and away we go. So that could be anywhere between the next ten minutes to the next hour or two. And so when it does occur, Dave Keaton tells me and Brian Combs and joh Crumley, that we're going to go to ABC News long form coverage give you all the information required. I would also point out that the name of the pope has not yet been announced, and we're going to meet him for the first time. Briefly, there was only one vote held for the papacy on the first day, which was yesterday Wednesday. It could be as many as four votes per day, two in the morning and two in the afternoon, and I would think maybe it was the third or fourth vote today that the forces emerged. And if you speak to the religious, speak to great theologians like Father Anthony Browch of Mount Saint Mary's or Father Benedict our Lady of Victory, that there's a sense that the Holy Spirit himself reveals to the cardinals the choice of God Almighty, and they don't pick a pope as much as the name of the pope is revealed, and then the cardinals come together, they vote, and away you go. The last time a conclave agreed on a pope on the very first day, just hours after the meeting, was in fifteen oh three, so it's been over half of five hundred years with the election of Pope Julius the second in recent years, as you may know, the conclave still has to be considered relatively quick. There was one pope's election that took three years about a thousand years ago, and it's not uncommon, of course, to it for take months or weeks. That's not the way things are today. Pope Francis was elected in twenty thirteen on the fifth ballot, while Pope Benedict sixteenth won in twenty oh five on the fourth ballot, and Pope Pies the twelfth was elected on the eve of World War Two on the third ballot. And the pope is decided by two thirds majority of the voting body, which means in this case under the age of eighty, which means the pope needed eighty nine positive votes of the one hundred and thirty three cardinals who were voting. There's a total two hundred and fifty two two hundred and fifty two cardinals, but only those under the age of eighty can vote, including Cardinal Dolan. It would be a shock if there was a Catholic pope from the United States. It's just there's too much power. It's thought located in one country, and I would note that the President Donald Trump will be heading for the Middle East and trips east to here starting on tomorrow, and so that's going to be a point of contention whether or not the new President Donald Trump, who's held account for all the problems in the world, he's been in office now a little over one hundred days, whether he'll he'll meet the new pope or not, and whether it's going to be the Filipino Pope or the African Pope. My favorites would be Pope Sarah of the Congo. He's a conservative, he's wonderful, and we'll see what happens. So in the meantime, we're going to continue average of this event, going to ABC News, the last two or three took about an hour from the from the white Smoke, which happened about twelve fifteen twelve twenty Eastern time, about twenty five to thirty minutes ago, until the pope emerged, which might be one fifteen to one thirty. It is steeped in ceremony and tradition, unlike any other you're talking about. In his institution that is two thousand years old, going back to the first pope, which is Saint Peter and upon this rock I will build my church. And since then there's been a man of person for good or ill, for greater bad that's been selected over the last so many years. And now at this point, the new Pope, whose name will be known in about a half an hour, will walk in the shoes of the fishermen, and we will meet him for the first time sometime in the next fifteen to thirty minutes. But until then, we've scheduled later on for Chief Scott Snow to come on the state beginning at four o'clock today is going to be saying goodbye the Deputy Sheriff Larry Henderson. I know there's many law enforcement now listening and others because it's a great concern. So as the emergence of a new pope is announced soon in Vatican City, sometime tomorrow afternoon, the body of Larry Henderson will be put to rest and and cemeteries that that really it's unbelievable the kind of job that happens when a police officer, shall we say, falls in the line of duty. And no one does it better than spring Grove. And so we have a schedule of events coming up, which includes Northern Kentucky, and I want to let you know when my guest comes on Scott Snow about how to prepare for this event beginning today at four o'clock and then continuing all the way through Saturday afternoon. I'm sorry, Friday afternoon to find out how we say goodbye to someone Larry Larry Henderson and the kind of contributions he made to the people. Now, secondly, we've had on as much as I can, and I'm scheduled to have on one or two other newsmakers later today or tomorrow to talk about what's going to happen with the legal proceedings involving the so called murder of a dedicated public servant while doing his duty at UC, Larry Henderson. And at some point I would anticipate it's ten days from the day date of arrest until charges must be filed. So I would anticipate sometime later today or tomorrow or Saturday or Monday, that the grand jury is meeting as I speak, and that there's likely to be charges against Rodney Hinton sometime today, Tomorrow, Saturday, or Monday. And so when that happens, I want to have one or two newsmakers to explain to you what the charges are, what they could be, what they should be, etc. I think a little bit of news was made by Rob Sanders, Kent County Prosecutor that if the media accounts are accurate and that this car was stolen from Edgewood, Kentucky, which is in Kenton County, this is a multi state, multi jurisdictional matter, of course, compared to the murder of a police officer. I don't think Rodney Hinton Junior, the thirty eight year old, was involved in stealing the car, but obviously Dureu, Austin and de Anthony Bullocks, and Sincere Grigsby and Ryan Hinton were directly involved, and so there could be multi jurisdictional indictments against all three living defendants based upon what happens in Hamlety County and whether or not they're charged. When I speak to my brother attorneys, from top to bottom, it does not appear likely that the three co defendants, Austin, Bullocks, and Grigsby can be charged with any offenses other than possessing of a firearm. One of those guys possessed one or two of the guns in the car, which is a felony for someone under the age of twenty one and also maybe grand theftto would be in two different jurisdictions, which is Kenton County and Hamlety County. And at some point there will be some coordination between Rob Sanders and our new Hamlin County Prosecutor County Pillage as far as how to proceed with that situation. Once that occurs at the end of business tomorrow on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday is when the arrangements would take place of those responsible for the murder of this police officer. And this one feels differently than most to me, and I think to many others. Terrible events have taken place with Cincinnati Police and with Keya on I two seventy five. Horrible circumstances take place, and you think, okay, for a coup, I have to be doing something to be involved in an incident where I might be killed. That's not the case here. I'm led to believe that Deputy Sheriff Larry Henderson did not have a sufficient time even to react to being hit by this car driven by by Rodney Hinton Junior, the thirty eight year old that he was there to help young men and young women walk across the street to go to a graduation ceremony in parents. There were cars everywhere, it was busy, and so he volunteered to take control of the traffic signals to allow thousands of pedestrians wanted to go to a UC function to do so.
Speaker 2: And that's what happened.
Speaker 1: And while this is going on, unbeknownst to him, there was a cold blooded killer hunting police officers, that being Rodney Hinton Junior. And I know that there will be an effort from Clyde in a sense to make this about insanity, but in reality, it is very rare to have a not guilty of very reason of insanity. And everything indicates that Rodney Hinton was not mentally ill, shall we say, at the time he purposely murdered this police officer. We'll see what happens down the road. But and perilous and difficult times, I look at the disrespectful law enforcement really all over the world. A friend of mine found himself in Zurich, Switzerland this morning on a trip one of my buddies from Florida, and he sent me a He sent me a picture and a video of protests happening that in Switzerland. Relative to more protests there about god knows what, and this photo is truly an unbelievable depiction, and he relates to me a world in trouble. Outside our hotel room in Switzerland, the world is changing. Leaflets said, no nations, no deportations, fight law and order, bring down the system. With thousands of supposedly Swiss citizens marching in the streets of major Swiss cities today discussing the idea that the whole system must be brought down. This is a relationship, of course, to what's happening on Columbia University the last few days, and which a couple hundred radicals decided to shut down the educational systems whatever they might be in Columbia University, which is destroying that place. They're declaring a day of rage as a pretext to rally support for Palestinian Arabs, and their rhetoric drifts with venom and excitement. It's not a call for justice or peace or progress. It is a horrible orgy of anger and glorification of destruction and the reminder of the timeless failures of Palestinian Arab leadership to ever build a meaningful society in which men, women, and children can flourish.
Speaker 2: That's not their role. The radical leftists don't want that.
Speaker 1: They don't talk about building schools, building bridges, building infrastructure, building hospitals, or the well being of their own people. And to them, it's not about job creation or nurturing a culture, or following tearing to advance the charitable causes. It's about channeling fury of the moment, often violently against Israel and the Jewish people and anyone who dare support the Jewish states right to exist. And the organizers, whether Hamas or Boca Haram or the Palestinian Authority or whatever, are gangs of international terrorists and cheerleaders rallying to kill Jews and kill Westerners and kill Americans. They had the opportunity in Gozam many times, at least since twenty oh five, to build their own society. Instead of doing so, they took all the charitable aid from around the world, and they put the money in the tunnels and hate instead of building up their own society. And when that occurs, they've bulked many times that creating a Palestinian state, which is their stated goal, But that's a bunch of crap. Couldn't care less about that. They want to kill and maim as many as possible. Let's continue with more. We'll see what happens with the emergence of the new Pope. We had white smoke about forty minutes ago, and any minute the Pope's going to emerge, and one that happens, Dave Keaton tells me we're going to go to ABC News long form coverage to talk about the new Pope and things of that character. If a line becomes available five and three, seven four nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred the new AT and T Bill cunning into Great American with you every day at show them the Reds kicking it off tonight again about six' ten on News radio seven HUNDRED wulw Now Billy, cunningham and it's been about fifty minutes since the white smoke appeared over The Sixtine chapel and at this, point any minute, now The pope's going to emerge on the. Balcony we have an interview scheduled With Chief snow that's going to come. On maybe we'll do that about an hour or. So we anticipate if if passed his prologue that generally takes about one, hour which is an next five or ten. Men so with your, permission let's, so le's go now TO abc long form media coverage of the selection of the New, pope.
Speaker 2: The right person at this moment for The Catholic.
Speaker 7: Church, well that's, right and it's not twenty, thirteen it's twenty twenty. Five and, Also, DAVID i think there's a sense of we are choosing, someone we are electing, someone we are recognizing someone that The Holy experience seems to be pointing out to. Us but we are also giving this man a tremendous, bird, Right so there's a kind of sense of a gravity and almost pity on the, person right that they're giving this burden, too because no, one let's face, it no one has a job like the.
Speaker 8: Pope for those of you watching from back in The United states and joining us from all over the, world it is now seven oh nine here at The, vatican shortly after one pm in The.
Speaker 2: East you're WATCHING Abc news.
Speaker 8: Live coverage of the conclave the Next pope about to be presented to the world at any. Moment of, course that's the famous balcony here At Saint Peter's. Basilica the New pope will be brought down The hall Of blessings there behind that window you're looking at that.
Speaker 2: Doorway he will be.
Speaker 8: Announced first with his first, name his last, name and then his chosen name As. Pope we know that shortly after they reached that two thirds majority inside The Sistine, chapel which in this case mean eighty nine, votes and certainly This pope likely got.
Speaker 2: Even more than that.
Speaker 8: That they are then, asked do you accept the results of this election to be The Supreme. Pontiff when they say, yes the second, question equally as important is how do you want to be? Called what is your chosen name As? Pope we do know about an hour has gone.
Speaker 2: By we are.
Speaker 8: Expecting to meet The pope for the first time at any. Moment that's why our camera is staying right. There you will not miss. It we know The pope has already been brought into The room Of, tears as it's, called and it's called that because it allows The, pope the New, pope to have a moment of, reflection to perhaps sort of be quiet a mine of prayer about the new role they will take, on and perhaps shed a tear understanding the weight of this. Moment As Father martin puts so, aptly it's not twenty, thirteen it's twenty twenty. Five and each one of these conclaves is about naming the leader at this moment who can best take The Catholic church get the direction it needs to go to not only reach the, faithful but to grow the. Church that's their, goal and of course tackle some of the very difficult issues that each one of these popes tries to tackle in their own. Way you, KNOW i think back To Pope John paul The. Second you, KNOW i grew up As Pope John paul The second was a leader on the world, stage And Father, martin he was a bit of a surprise when he emerged on that, balcony and we could.
Speaker 2: Be surprised here today he.
Speaker 7: Was and in, fact when he was, announced many people didn't know how to pronounce his, name they didn't know where he was.
Speaker 6: From but, amazingly this pope that was such.
Speaker 7: A, surprise was on the world stage for so long and changed the church in so many different.
Speaker 6: Ways we could be totally.
Speaker 7: Surprised my sense is that it is probably one of the top ten or twelve candidates that we have been talking about that everyone's been talking, about.
Speaker 6: But again who. Knows so The Holy spirit has sort of directed these.
Speaker 2: Amends to vote far.
Speaker 8: And Terry moran pope On paul the, second as we know when we learned of him on that, Beltony and of course you AND i were a little, young not yet, reporters but perhaps dreaming of being one that so many people butchered his. Name didn't know where he was. From but he was a pope for a long, time because as far as these conclates, go he was very.
Speaker 6: Young he was very.
Speaker 9: Young he was fifty eight when he was elected, pope and he was there for, decades and a global, figure a figure of historic. Proportions he grasped this, office this ancient, office with such, power so much of, it, however almost in the spirit rather than an actual temporal, power and he used.
Speaker 10: It.
Speaker 6: Terry let's let's take a pause and watch the.
Speaker 11: Balcony announce your. Bobbies Gaude manu man a baby will Spot on man eminent t simuma Ak Reverend, Simon, Dominoma, dominuma Robert Umfanchi Scuma sonte Romanic clesie Cardinal Ema. Prevoston we see b no main im posuit leonema decimum, quartuma.
Speaker 2: And again we had just heard.
Speaker 8: At Robert, Francis prevost of The United, states sixty nine years, old born In, chicago as been named the Next. Pope there you see a picture of him on the left hand side of here. Screen there have been so much talk about whether or not there was a slim possibility that there would be An american, pope one from The United. States he went to college At, villanova studied. Mathematics italian media has referred to him as the Least american of The americans because of his, quiet humble way in years of missionary experience In, peru strong connections In Latin america.
Speaker 2: And the, bishops.
Speaker 8: And through the years he said very little about the church's divisive, subjects same sex, blessings a female, ordination.
Speaker 2: Helping him to maintain a broad. Appeal before we hear from, him.
Speaker 8: And the name he has chosen Is leo the, Fourteenth, Again Cardinal Robert, Francis prahost of The United, states making, history the first pope ever chosen from THE, us and he will be Called Pope leo the. Fourteenth let's, listen of, course the world waiting to hear from the Next Pope Robert Francis, prevost of, course the cardinal From, chicago originally born, there sixty nine years. Old for the past two years he served as the head of The vatican's powerful group Of. Bishops he with fact responsible for Advising Pope francis on picking the new bishops around the. World he's held many leadership positions within The Catholic church religious superior. Bishop he has shown his capacity to, govern and he has certainly shown his ability to be a diplomat within The. Church Hope francis relying on him heavily through the. Years you can see the tens of thousands have gathered here In Saint Peter's. Square obviously we don't want to talk over the, moment but let's just watch the screen here And Father, martin what do you know About Cardinal. Pravost he's a wonderful. PERSON i got to know him at The.
Speaker 7: Senate he's very down to, earth he's, kind he's very humble and very self. Spoken one of the interesting things is that he Was Prior general of The Augustinian. Order people would know that mainly in The United states From. Villanova being prior general means that you are someone whom the entire order looks up, to and it's an awesome.
Speaker 6: Responsibility he was interestingly.
Speaker 7: Seen as in a sense of the Least american of The americans because of his time the isis In. Peru BUT i came to know. Him he was at my table at The senate for two. Weeks he's very soft. Spoken that was last.
Speaker 6: Fall he's a very soft, spoken BUT i would say firm.
Speaker 7: Person he was confident in his decisions and easy to talk.
Speaker 2: To and it's quite a.
Speaker 8: Surprise we know That leo had been chosen thirteen times, before which is why He's Pope leo the. Fourteenth and what can we read into the Name Father.
Speaker 7: Leo the thirteenth was one of the founders of The catholic social justice. Tradition So catholic social teaching really began With leo the thirteenth Encyclical Rairam, navarrem which was on many, things including the rights of.
Speaker 6: Workers so It's i'm NOT.
Speaker 7: I, think and we can hear it from the New pope to this tradition Of catholic.
Speaker 2: Social teacher the rights of workers around the.
Speaker 8: World the eyes of the world now trained on the balcony here At Saint Peter's, basilica and we have watched an extraordinary piece of. History i'm bold here today the first pope chosen from The United, States Robert Francis, Prevost Cardinal, prevost originally From, chicago born there in nineteen fifty, five relatively young for these, conclaves sixty nine years, old which means lindsay he could have this, role this role as leader of the Entire Catholic church one point four Billion catholics for some time to.
Speaker 12: Come heavy is the head that wears the, Crown. David but we've talked about how in thousands of years we've never had a pope From. America first time you're ever having a cardinal.
Speaker 6: Who is A cubs. Fan leo is.
Speaker 12: Actually the fifth most popular name chosen by, popes but certainly he is considered similar To Pope francis on church. Issues he's known to have kept his cards very close to the, vest described as being more pragmatic and discreet Than Pope. Francis but it makes sense because he has been the point person with so many of these bishops worldwide that he already had a number of touch points then going into this. Conclave he's also described as having a heart of the missionary and years of ministerial experience with a course is very.
Speaker 6: Important there were a number of people.
Speaker 12: Who are considered to be front runners and on the, shortlist but they didn't necessarily have that pastoral.
Speaker 2: Experience and not only.
Speaker 8: That among those who were on the, shortlist and he was on this, list a lot of people thought because he's from The United, states because we haven't seen that, before and because The United states has such a large role in the world stage already as one of the world's, superpowers would the cardinals inside The Sistine chapel decide to make history by choosing a cardinal from The United states, Anyway and that is exactly what they have done here. Today francis actually Brought Cargo prevost to The vatican in twenty three to serve as the powerful head of the office that actually vets the bishop.
Speaker 2: Nominations from around the.
Speaker 8: World as we, know that's one of the most important jobs within The Catholic.
Speaker 2: Church you'd have to.
Speaker 8: Gather that because of, That trevo's had some prominence going into the conclave that he was part of choosing the. Bishops he interacted with, them, Obviously Father martin you, said just this last, fall you were with him as part of the major conference, here so they knew. Him this was one of the leaders as they went into The Sistine chapel and those doors, closed he was one of the, faces one of the.
Speaker 2: Leaders they had a sense of they.
Speaker 7: Did and let me say that one of the THINGS i heard Around, rome and it is. True you really can find AND i think this is. Fair there's no one who has a bad thing to say about. Him he's a good, administrator he's, kind he's, humble he's very. Pragmatic AND i also think that you know we were talking of, Earlier father walk was talking about how these bishops from far Flank visis would need to know this. Person and the head of the dicast For, bishops as you, said is responsible for basically Advising Pope francis who should be the next bishop.
Speaker 2: In a particular.
Speaker 7: Diocese that's a hugely important, job, Right it's hugely. Influential he would know the new bishops and people would know him as.
Speaker 2: Well we've seen a little bit of movement on the.
Speaker 8: Balcony it would be impossible to overstate what this must be like For Pope leo the fourteenth from The United.
Speaker 2: States let's listen.
Speaker 13: Using six.
Speaker 14: The purchase upon to, divoid but then is a really carric quest a rimos. Saluto Then Christo, resorto it bone pastory LaVita great jadido and keo re questo saluto depache and transcended lostro quorre rai les familiar a toteal a.
Speaker 5: Personae you, know greeting is the first creating sea can go the Risen christ made the peace be with you h.
Speaker 14: M questa la, pace The cristo, resorto.
Speaker 5: The armando perverante a piece that is humble and perseverance.
Speaker 14: In Ancorac, conserviao theosroreki puelaboce masn precora, joza The papa franchiseesco Kebedeva.
Speaker 5: Roma of, course we preserve our prayers For Pope francis Pa, Roma.
Speaker 14: Rondo almundo And tero Puela, mattina.
Speaker 5: The, giordano the passcor you passed away the, Morning dio di, viama what's good for? You he loves, you and we remain all In, god hand in hand With, god and we go forward Shape, cristo we are disciples Of Chris.
Speaker 14: Christ In, Mongola.
Speaker 5: Christ goes before us.
Speaker 14: The lui come in ponte di are you, thought yankee, boy do you needly help?
Speaker 5: Yourselves goes through and help one another for building. Bridges we then for so flo sempre in, pache for being a people always in. Peace thank you To Pope Francis.
Speaker 14: Cardinali Piano santo Ma es S pietro kaminare in cia, boy machiezoita cercando sere la pace.
Speaker 5: Icia AND i want to thank you the fellow cardinals chose me to be the successor Of peter in a united, church and for pronouncing The, evangelium and for being solo Successors Christ santagostino in Peace Ago sriano.
Speaker 14: Cetto convoy Sono christians eper Boy basco in questo senso piamo ti kaminarians cem versa quela patria.
Speaker 3: Dio.
Speaker 5: Preparato we walked together As Sant augustine, Said christ That, god That god prepares a special. Greeting dobamo.
Speaker 14: Missionaria costche. Ponti the alogo sempre a perta from aquesta piazza pertei tolo bisonio de La catalaso presentsa in the alogo lam we have to.
Speaker 5: Be a church that works together to build bridges and to keep our arms.
Speaker 6: Open like this very piazza welcoming.
Speaker 5: Atos acos.
Speaker 14: Themo Particular amiquerida dioss is The chiclaio And.
Speaker 5: Peru he says a special greeting to people Of peru.
Speaker 15: As a.
Speaker 14: Comparto faido tanto tanto segi Sieno Iglesia, cristo.
Speaker 5: Who have been so faithful are following the church the road christ is a sin anothers and sisters.
Speaker 14: Camina sempre laparche.
Speaker 5: Form a church searches for peace and to help those who are in need old today to day on the supplication of The madonna Of Contemina mary with us to help. Us let us pray together.
Speaker 2: For this new mission like.
Speaker 5: The whole, church peace on, earth The maria and the special grace Of Mary Army mary among women.
Speaker 3: Is THE.
Speaker 2: Tv i'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Women pray for listeners now and at the hour of our. Death and.
Speaker 11: In santo bad redone at tei Presenti Ahmed sorao division leandre technology a Di communicaci can see indu jainsa, plenaria the Reformer stabilita Arakiesa reggiamo di p concer bia unga ra ka a con space rakia into toil mongo.
Speaker 5: For all those both here and listening throughout the world and receiving this plas sing from The Pope leo the, fourteenth.
Speaker 14: Let us Hear Santia Poli Petrus, paulus The quorum potestat a Torita confius gypsy, interted and From novis the dominum.
Speaker 5: Rachie was let intercede on our.
Speaker 14: Behalf you are the sanctorum aposto la Petrit pauli at omnium, sanctorum mister reatur vestry omnipotens deus tis omnibus peccatis vestris perducat Was Jesus christus at vitam eternam.
Speaker 5: For Saint peter absolute, mercy and all the other saints as, well and us, penitents And Jesus, christ may he lead us.
Speaker 14: A consolation sancti spiritus at finale and perseverantiamin bonis of peribus pribbes omnipotence at mister corps.
Speaker 5: Dominus amen At benedict your.
Speaker 2: Day omnipotent.
Speaker 14: Patris ed philly at spiritus satis that superbol mania.
Speaker 5: Exemp of the all powerful for bless you and be with You.
Speaker 6: Algans we see.
Speaker 2: The american flag there in the.
Speaker 8: Crown, americans of, course among the faithful holding up Various american flags Across Saint Peter's square as the world studies the face Of leo the fourteenth on that. Balcony he opened by, saying peace be with, you addressing his brothers and sisters here In Saint Peter square and around the, world he, said we preserve our prayers For Polpe, francis and he went on to Say god loves. Everyone he talked about building, bridges he talked about helping those in. Need the choice of a Name leo obviously extremely. Significant we knew that going in that, however the New polpe presented themselves to the.
Speaker 2: World in, particular the name they would choose would be the first signal.
Speaker 8: Year leo is the name of one of the consensus best popes in church. History, leo better known As leo The great and the most recent pope of that, name served in the early nineteen, hundreds and he was best remembered in eighteen ninety one for laying out the foundation of Modern catholic social, teaching which pushed for social justice for workers.
Speaker 2: Laborers around the. World Father, LARTIN i know that you Know Pope leo the.
Speaker 8: Fourteenth you knew him As Cardinal prevost From, chicago and you set across from him just last fall for a couple of weeks at the synop RIGHT i.
Speaker 7: Did i'm a little stupefied right. NOW i had met him first in the company of Another. Jesuit we were walking right Around Vatican city and my friend, said, oh, look there's part On privos and walked up to. Him how little, conversation very down to, earth very, Forthright and THEN i sat next to, him across the table from him for two weeks at The.
Speaker 6: Senate just a very kind, person very, straightforward very, modest very.
Speaker 7: Reserved AND i have to SAY i was emailing him just a few weeks ago about, something and you, KNOW i, said would you like my opinion on? Something and he wrote back and, said, Sure i'll take your two sentence on. Something so it's Just i'm sort of. Speechless AND i really love the name Of, leo as you were, Saying, david calling us back to the tradition Of catholic social. Teaching Every catholic scholar and a student Of catholic history will know Who leah the thirteenth, is and so he's in a, SENTENCE i would think he's aligning himself with that great tradition Of catholic social.
Speaker 8: Teaching and for our viewers around the, world and in particular watching us back home in The United, states what would you want them to know About Pope leo the Fourteenth what struck you as far as his temperament and his ability to lead To Catholic church going, Forward.
Speaker 7: Very down to, earth very plain, spoken very, straightforward very, kind very very very. APPROACHABLE i never felt LIKE i was in the presence of some prince of the. Church he's a very modest. Man and you, KNOW i have to say once, again as you, know we are sitting on the rooftop of The Augustinian order that he was Prior general, of which is quite. Something when you are chosen as the Prior general or the master general of the Superior general of the whole religious, order that means that everyone in religious order values, you and it's not only a position of administrative, need but also great spiritual. Debt so this is a really qualified person AND i think All catholics who are listening should feel happy.
Speaker 6: And comfortable and grateful for this tremendous.
Speaker 8: Choice and how big of a moment is this for The United, states For catholics back home in THE, us who thought historically, speaking.
Speaker 2: That this was not going to.
Speaker 5: HAPPEN i didn't think this was going to.
Speaker 7: Happen as we were saying, earlier people around the world feel That america is a superpower and they don't need to give the papacy to The United. States but again he has been described as the Least american of The. Americans this combination of a great experience In, peru and by the, way as an, aside if you heard him Speak, italian His spanish is even better after all those years In, peru combined with his real respect in The currey and The Vatican currie and his contact with so many bishops made him a terrific.
Speaker 6: Choice you, KNOW i have to, say his temperament.
Speaker 2: Is just perfect for this.
Speaker 6: Job let's just take a moment and listen to the bells.
Speaker 1: Ringing By billy Cunning. In we continue the New Pope leo the. Fourteenth there's that number, again, Fourteen and take a short. Break then we continue on news radio seven HUNDRED Wlw.
Speaker 5: Extra omenis extra olmenis.
Speaker 3: Quiet.
Speaker 6: Scots i'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Segment we have a, Pope Robert Francis prevost Of, chicago A cubs. Fan you, SURE i mean he or is he? White Sox? Cubs does he like The? Blackhawks, Yes, Bears, Yes Chicago. Faia, yes he's From. Villanova So zavier is never going to Be. Villanova, Now no are The. Cubs they're going to win The World series for the foreseeable. Future no one. Saw did you see this? Coming say give me your analysis is to the first and maybe only in history And american. Pope this is, Unbelievable Andy, mack that is? Correct will? You AND i tell YOU i thought it was going to be The italian guy that was the secretary of, state because The vatican he is a, STATE i, mean it's a. Country trump and him may meet next, Week i'm, thinking and it's going to be that the the guy From italy that was the secretary Of State tizza or the guy from The. Philippines they said he was looking pretty. Good what About vatican becoming our fifty first? State do you like that?
Speaker 16: Idea instead Of? Canada we don't want The, canadians believe, me what about, it Seg.
Speaker 1: MAN i don't. Know we'll see what, happens but this guy's got to be hard On.
Speaker 16: Trump next. Week trump's over there next. Week you know he's gonna meet next.
Speaker 1: Week trump is Leaving monday for like seven days to go to The Middle east In.
Speaker 2: Europe and you.
Speaker 16: Got the new pope From he's going to swing By. Rome how about some? Tariffs get rid of the. TARIFFS i don't know the. Pope who's got more, power The pope Or Donald? TRUMP i would, Say willie The, uh, well that's a good.
Speaker 1: QUESTION i don't. Know four your fourth in line to, uh you, know the almighty The pope, right and and The Donald. Is When Davin muir said we have An american, POPE i thought it Was Donald. Trump was that? Possible that that would have been?
Speaker 16: Unbelievable and that half he walks, Out, hello, OH i Thought Dolan american? POPE i, thought, Well Robert francis. Previous how about doing the y m C a with The pope And Donald?
Speaker 1: Trump could you see that going here out Of you're gonna meet next? Week and Then Pope leo the, fourteenth there's that, Number Bengo Pete Rose night is What wednesday?
Speaker 16: Night wednesday, night will The pope come in for? IT i would, SAY i would say that The reds might invite. Him, Unbelievable Andy. MACK i Think DraftKings didn't have him in the top. SEVEN i don't Know Draft.
Speaker 6: Kings did you bet on?
Speaker 13: This?
Speaker 1: No, well it's it's it's it's just the Movie shoes of The. Fisherman remember that the guy Was, russian right? Right? When, yeah he was A Russian Russian american. Pope how popular is An american? Pope do you think In? EUROPE i won't see WHAT i. Mean there's what three hundred million people in the in the square over, there they seemed. Happy how about The american flag being being flown And vatican's where along with ymcing music played on a, boombox they start doing The trump.
Speaker 16: Dance BUT i don't know if it's gonna play well. Politically BUT i think is a great. Choice by the, way the guy's only been pope for forty five.
Speaker 1: Minutes give it.
Speaker 16: Up two days, AGO i meet a new, Archbishop, Casey, yeah From, chicago picked by prove right, Right so we got the direct.
Speaker 1: Pipeline COULD i get the pope on on The Stooge? Report would that be? Something CAN i get the pope? On that'll be?
Speaker 6: It that'll be your roll and shut your?
Speaker 2: Mind thank.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah i'd like to see that we got uh your. Holiness we like to get you on a show called uh This Stooge. Report, okay you never. Know he might be he might listen to us in the, app may be excommunicating The iHeart. App by the, Way i'm ON g In. Chicago there you? Go does he listen to?
Speaker 10: Me will?
Speaker 1: He the stooge reporters approach service every Local thamestar heating and air conditioning Dealers tamestar quality you could feeling in Northern kentucky Called Tom rick Did heating get air? Conditioning eight five nine two six' one eighty two sixty nine spot by the, way SAID i got a breaking news up the. Boy here we go From James, bogan who sends me the following about one minute. Ago great attorney who says to, me have you heard we have a new? Pope, nah An italian From chicago Named leo the. FOURTEENTH i, said say have you heard about?
Speaker 13: That?
Speaker 1: NO i don't know what YOU i thought it was supposed to be. Secret the. CONCLICT i think we covered it. Live, well we all heard about. This, well you also want to Get pope out of your. Mind we also want to Thank ron. Ignorant what we also want to Thank Ron's roost restaurant and. Bar it's clucking good. Ignorant sixty five years that. Business The King Rod, larkin The pope himself brought us, down The, pope The pope Of Greek, township The pope Of, Chicken Rod, larkin along with The Queen. MOM i saw her On. Saturday, Olga, yes who said That Bill belichick may impregnate his new girlfriend thirty eight to fifty Three Race road at five seven four two two, Two That red's up against The braves, Tonight, willie what about six oh Five Sports talk carn he'll carry his inside, pitch Then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra inning show after the, game and Then Derek shelton been fired as The Pittsburgh pirates manager. Today well we also also what about haven't heard a thing yet forgot about, him haven't heard a thing About Hunter. GREEN i guess it's not too. Happy got A Textir Pope, leo And i'll be tasked with Controlling Donald John. Trump that's good, luck said good, Luck. Willie we also want to say happy birthday todayf TO udf eighty years, young their first store At Montgomery road In. NORWOOD i was. There let's see they started in back in nineteen thirty. Nine the first they opened up her Business may, eighth nineteen forty and today only one dip cones eighty five cents get AT udf today on. Plus today is the feast of The Immaculate, conception on the date That Pope leo the, fourteenth there's a number again made the New pope An American, pope A cubs fan and A wildcat fan From. Villanova xavier will never again Beat villanova because he didn't do it. Anyway but The cub's gonna win The World, series and The bears are going to win The Super, bowl and The bulls are going to WIN nba.
Speaker 2: Title say give me out of The Stooge.
Speaker 1: Report, willie and honor of the New, pope and everybody's, Happy, no Not. Europeans we leave you with the immortal words of The Stooge.
Speaker 10: Report Happy, yeah victory In europe, today don't you know?
Speaker 2: That V e day?
Speaker 1: Today what do they?
Speaker 16: Got we got a New pope and started on this, Day bogan wants to Know i've heard about the New.
Speaker 1: POPE i have to check that. OUT i don't.
Speaker 6: Know on seven HUNDRED Wlw.
Speaker 17: Klue kardashian turns To On purpose With Jay, shetty and she's getting real about healing and self. Love, Plus Caroline levitt shares what if like being the Youngest White House press secretary in history On Post Run high And Rob low skills some of the funniest stories you'll hear With Chelsea handler on The Dear Chelsea.
Speaker 11: Podcast explore the, Latest open the free iHeartRadio app and see what's.
Speaker 6: Trending now now your chance to win a thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars i'll enter this nationwide keyword on our, website.
Speaker 5: Shackey that's the.
Speaker 6: Shack enter it. Now, okay let's.
Speaker 1: Continue Bill, cunningham The Great American Come starting at four o'clock, today the procession and the events surrounding the burial Of Deputy Sheriff Larry henderson will be. Underway, also one of the police officers involved in The Shield ohio Dot com Is Park District Chief Scott snow And Chief welcome again to The Bill Cunningham. Show and first of, all starting about four o'clock, today we're going to have a series of. Events so that's largely going TO i think thousands are going to, attend and it's going to shut down The Hamiley County courthouse tomorrow and also varies various streets and roads and bridges In Hamilton county AND i guess maybe even parts Of Claremont. County can you tell The american people starting at four o'clock, Today, chief can you lay out what's going to happen between now and the burial Of Larry henderson At Spring Grove.
Speaker 4: Cemetery of, course we're just you, know there's a long firscet. Community we're just wanting to make sure that everybody has an opportunity to pay their. Respects so tonight is a public visitation at Spring Grove Funeral home at forty two to fifty One Spring Grove, avenue and that's going to go from four until. Eight and then tomorrow When larry is taking from the funeral home to Centass, center there's going to be. Procession that procession is going to go From Spring Grove cemetery To Anderson. Township is a sign of respect for the area that he used to, patrol so there'll various road. Closures they're talking about GOING i seventy five to four seventy one to two seventy five and then getting off at the one twenty five. Exit and then as they go through that, area then they'll make their way down to The CentOS.
Speaker 1: Center what time so are we talking nine o'clock in the, morning seven? Am at seven, am this procession Leaving Spring, grove that's going to work its way into Northern, kentucky.
Speaker 4: That's, correct and then it'll make its way over To. Anderson they'll pay their respects because that was the district That larry worked in when he was with The Sheriff's, department and then they'll make their way To Sentas center for a second public visitation at The Centas center from nine am until eleven, am and then the funeral service will start At CentOS at eleven. Am and then immediately following the funeral, service vehicle procession will take place where they'll go From Sentas center back To Spring grove for the final ceremonies in an internment.
Speaker 1: And what parts available for the public and what parts available for only the.
Speaker 4: Family the public visitation will be if tonight is open to the public in law, enforcement and then the public visitation funeral service tomorrow is open to the public and the law. Enforcement the family wants to make sure that everybody has an opportunity to pay their. Respects we're anticipating a large, crowd so that's the reason why we were having two sets of public.
Speaker 1: Visitation so tonight four to eight pm Spring grove for the. Public also tomorrow nine am to eleven am At Centas, center and then there's going to be a service around noon that might conclude about one o'clock and then at one o'clock the, casket the ca, son. Etc AND i want to Thank RICHARD. K jones Of Butler county for donating that is going to make its way To Spring grove and then from that point to the burial. Site at any point is it private for the family?
Speaker 4: Only do you know they have some time carved out private for the family and also private for The Sheriff's department deputies. Themselves but just a correction on. That the public visitation On friday is nine to eleven and then the funeral service will start promptly.
Speaker 1: At eleven and that may take for an, hour hour and a half and so there there will be many road closures that fair to, say and maybe not Northern. KENTYCHY i would ASSUME i seventy four seventy one bridge and two seventy five and around there is an interstate highway going to be shut.
Speaker 4: Down there'll be parts that are going to be shut down as the procession moves, forward but it won't be on a permanent. BASIS i will say, though the procession that's going From Centas center To Spring Grove cemetery On, friday they will be Closing Martin Luther king down completely And Cliffton avenue completely because they're going to be going by in one nearby where the tragedy.
Speaker 1: Occurred once, again can you address yourself it's been now almost a week since the of police Officer deputy sheriff For Larry. Henderson what impact that's had on the law enforcement. Community you've been a chief of police for many years and different. Communities now you're with The Park. District is there a sense that they're all horrible? Tragedies but is there a sense this one is different because of the targeting of a, cop because of the Uniform larry was.
Speaker 4: Wearing, YEAH i will say that the law enforced community is still in, shock and they're. Concerned they're being extra vigilant, because you, know a target was placed on someone for new, reason just because he was wearing a, badge and so everybody's conscious of, that and everybody is being a little bit more, CAREFUL i, think because they don't know if they could be the next. Target it's just it's just a sad situation all the way, around and the officers are feeling this, pain especially because of somebody Like, larry who was a pillar in the law enforcement community and also in the general. Community and you, know like you had said two days, ago he was a foster, parent he was on the bomb, squad he was on the swat. TEAM i, mean he just he just gave to his community in so many different. Ways so it's just it's just an a it's just a horrible tragedy that we as A Long frest community are trying to deal.
Speaker 1: With and, UH i guess sadly or, appropriately the funeral in procession will go by the site where he was.
Speaker 2: Murdered and he had a great love for.
Speaker 13: You.
Speaker 1: SEE i talked To Tony, pike the great quarterback FROM uc and he had a great relationship With Larry henderson because he traveled with the team all the. Time he loved The university Of. Cincinnati he also donated time To Mercy hospital And Anderson. Township he would work a shift that might be twelve, hours and if he was scheduled to be four hours in the emergency room of A Mercy hospital And Anderson, township he was there and he worked sixteen eighteen straight. Hours take take a little, sleep and get back to. Work that's.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable, Yeah and that's just the kind of person That larry. Was and it's like in this, situation you, know he's, retired but he's coming back to work and help the. Community and As i've told other, people he's literally helping people cross the street and he is killed because he's just trying to help.
Speaker 1: People as far as the Shield ohio dot, com that is the five oh ONE c three put forth years ago in relationship reaction to other cops getting, killed there's many many expenses off to the, side and police families are not, rich and they have family members coming from out of. Town they have hotel and motel, expenses they have dinner, expenses they have scholarship, expenses they have mortgages being, paid. Etc not covered by the state or, otherwise and The Shield ohio Dot com was put up for that. Reason so tell The american, people how now is the time to step up and help the law enforcement. Community and how's the money used by The Shield ohio Dot.
Speaker 4: Com, well we've been telling the. Public you, know any monies that you donate to The Shield ohio Dot com this week are all going to be earmarked for the, family so you know that your donations are going directly to. Them The shield has no paid. Staff we're all cops who are trying to help other, cops so there's no overhead. Costs every dime goes to the. Family and what we, do as you, said we help with those immediate. Needs we will sit down with families of officers who have been killed in the line of duty or seriously, injured and you, Say, okay what's your household expenses for the next three or four. Months we want everything everything from THE capa bill To Little Johnny's karate, lessons to the mortgage to the. Cars we get all that and then we just provide that financial assistance for they don't have to worry about those day to day expenses and they can concentrate on their grief and trying to be with their. Families we also during the, funerals what we pay for, wakes we pay for like you, said airline tickets is we all know that those are not cheap if you're trying to get them at the last. Minute hotel. ROOMS i, mean there's a a lot of things that we do behind the scenes to take pressure off of the family so they can concentrate on mourning and being with each.
Speaker 1: Other how's the family, Doing, laurie how's the family? DOING i, mean there's a shock beyond, Belief but how are they getting through?
Speaker 4: This, well they have unbelievable, COURAGE i have to say, that and they you, know of course they're grief stricken and they're still in, shock but they are a strong family and they have strong, friends And i'm sure that you know it's going to be a rough road, ahead but they're going to be able to get through it because of their faith and because of the.
Speaker 6: Community and now this one's.
Speaker 1: DIFFERENT i think Of bennington And, SEAFORD i think of other police officers Offered, kiya who's been murdered in the line of. Duty this one is different in a. Sense can you voice as to why this one just feels. DIFFERENTLY i don't want.
Speaker 4: TO i think it feels differently just because it was so senseless and it reminds me of a lot Of Kayak grant just another senseless act that's tarted towards law enforcement in this. SITUATION i guess what makes a little bit different Is larry had no connection to anything that has been in the news. Lately he was just out there trying to help people and doing the, job and he was targeted because of what he, wore not because of anything. Else AND i think that's what kind of hits home with the community and law. ENFORCEMENT i think that's what makes us a little bit.
Speaker 1: Different, ah and once again give out the. Website there are some fictitious false websites and when someone does, that they commit a, felony which is. Wirefraud, explain how can Those americans who want to step forward and help a little, bit.
Speaker 3: How do you do?
Speaker 4: It, well that's what we've been telling. People there have been fake and spoof sites being put up in fake accounts On venmo and. Others so we tell people if you'd like to give to the family and help them during this tragic. Time if you go to The Shield ohio dot, com you'll see right on our front page there are links To, PayPal there's links To. Venmos there's also a address if they wanted to mail in a. Check checks can all speed dropped off at The Ambley Village Police. Department all just know that if you go to those, areas your donations are. Safe we just ask people to be careful if they're going on to some of these platforms and searching The Shield ohio because that's when these spoof and fake accounts come. Up AND i also say that we've got state officials and federal officials looking into these fake, accounts.
Speaker 1: And Chief wallace In Amberley village has been very good in this. Respect hopefully this is the last time we'll have to do, this BUT i fear it will. Not Park District Chief Scott, snow once, again thank you for coming On The Bill Cunningham, show and Hopefully Scott snow will never do it.
Speaker 4: Again, willie we appreciate you and all your. Support god bless.
Speaker 2: You All, right let's continue with.
Speaker 1: More thank you and once, again The Shield ohio Dot com very easy to do if you want to go To Amberley. Village the chief, There Chief, wallace is one of the officers of The Shield ohio dot. Com drop off a check and if you're interested in such, things it is tax deductible because it's a five oh ONE c. Three, well let's contain you with. More Bill, Cunningham News radio seven HUNDRED. Wlw sometimes you get a snacky in the. Afternoon when it happens to, ME i don't want pretzels or. CHIPS i want Pure panamanian dehydrated. Tarantula you can get them with or without the, hairs the perfect. Snack While i'm listening To eddie And.
Speaker 15: Rocky tarantulas are high and fullick acid and, nake and as tasty as tasty. Gats eddie And rocky are as fun as fun gats with mustier, guests fascinating, interviews and they always remember to have a good.
Speaker 6: Time eddie And rocky this afternoon at three on seven HUNDRED.
Speaker 1: Wlw you know now it's a great time to get your financial house and order Homeowners how good would it feel to pay off all your car loans and credit card debts and, more improving your cash flow on average by about two hundred two thousand dollars a month right in your pocket by getting a fixed trade home equity loan through McKinley. Mortgage several loans were approved last week that came out of savings and loans banks and credit unions that could not get the deal, done But Paul luck and McKinley mortgage got the loans. Approved he took the time to help out their. Customers call right now seven nine, one twenty seven hundred. Plus as you, know walking customers in The bluish office are most. Welcome close your refinanced By may the twenty. Seventh get to skip payments In june And. July first payments not due Until. August call McKinley mortgage to get pre approved to purchase a new. Home if you are first time home. Buyer McKinley is very aggressive in the mortgage. Market they have first time buyer down payment. Help don't fall behind your. Payments call McKinley mortgage. Now they'll let you know within the five or six minutes if if they can get you. Approved once, again my family AND i have used McKinley mortgage for more than twenty years with great. Success locally, owned locally operated by local, people no one better close your loan and receive a one hundred dollars gift certificate To Eli's Sports bar and grill the number to call seven nine one twenty seven hundred or best of rates Dot.
Speaker 2: Com Progressive commercial Presents.
Speaker 5: Hero owns That. Cheuzzoi today's hero.
Speaker 1: Went on the New Pope leo the fourteenth is A Chicago cubs. Fan he's sixty nine years. Old MAY i use the term relatively young compared to the other, ones so he can anticipate a ten to twenty year. Papacy and also he spent ten of his last twelve years In, peru headed up In Urstui sees In, peru where he became very close to the Then Pope. Francis he also speaks several languages, fluently Including, english of, course being A cubs, fan and went To Villanova, university which a scribe told me They xavier will never Beat villanova ever. Again but, nonetheless he, speaks of Course, english but Also, spanish An, italian And french And, portuguese and he can Read latin And, german so he's somewhat of a. Linguist earned A bachelor Of science degree From villanova in nineteen seventy, seven and his father WAS Us navy veteran Of World War two and a school, administrator was A french And italian, descent and his, mother a, librarian was Of spanish.
Speaker 2: Descent he has two.
Speaker 1: Brothers he served as an altar, boy by the, way AS i, did At Saint Savior Grade school In Deer, park But prevost served as an alder boy At Saint mary The assumption on The south side Of. Chicago and this is going to be a shocking, revelation but we have An american pope for the first time, ever and of course An american could never be selected. Pope and once again The cardinals have selected A cubs, fan which is. Incredible we'll see what happens down the. Road but as you may, know The president next week is going to be In europe and also The Middle. East there may be an effort by some to have the new pope Meet Donald. Trump and away we. Go we live in interesting. Times let's continue with More Red. Spey baseball kicks off about six oh five. Tonight triday even up the series with The braves at two to, two and nothing yet On Hunter. Green we'll see what. Happens let's continue and never. Stop we simply continue and show him the reds And Pope leo the Fourteenth News radio seven HUNDRED Wulw, cincinnati.
Speaker 18: Five rallies in a. Week the only way you can get around to talk to thirty thousand. PEOPLE i Think i'm going to be sitting on a waiting line At united.
Speaker 2: Waiting you know.
Speaker 18: What thirty thousand people are. Waiting that's the only way you can get. Around no apologies for. That that's what campaign travel is. About we've done it in the, Past we're going to do it in the.
Speaker 13: Future oh, HELLO.
Speaker 16: Bietm, Skulls i'm Broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Unluckey That's Senator sander's complaining about financial oligarchs when he's a governmental olive ark flying.
Speaker 6: Up he just dismissed.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 16: YEAR i don't worry about that a. Lot, Wait i'm not waiting in. Line you forgot about the? Pope now, Listen is this the year of the impossible? Again HAD i said told you over a year ago That Donald trump would not only win the, presidency but would win the popular?
Speaker 6: Vote you, say there's no.
Speaker 5: WAY i had told.
Speaker 16: You IF i had told you That Bill belichick was going to Coach North carolina and have a somewhat problematic girlfriend who's potentially.
Speaker 6: Ruined you said there's no way it's gonna.
Speaker 16: Happen and HAD i asked you, no there's gonna be An american pope From, chicago you would have, said this is. Impossible twenty twenty five is the year of the. Impossible cub's gonna win The World. Series villanova is gonna win the national title. Again that doesn't bode well for Your Xavier musketeers're never gonna win.
Speaker 6: Again undefeated on tit on the.
Speaker 1: Score do they have a Team? SAVIOR i don't know if they got some?
Speaker 16: Players got a? Team, Yeah villanova's gonna have a. Team who's on the Team? Savior since you know so much? Segment who's on the?
Speaker 2: Savior?
Speaker 1: Team they got like six, seven eight? GUYS i don't. Know there's too many of the. County why don't you know you're The xavier. ALUM i went TO.
Speaker 16: Nku don't you question? Me i'll question you WHEN i, want so Rock what else we?
Speaker 2: Got there's? Fourteen?
Speaker 16: Again he Picked leo On Pete Rose. Knight is there a sign? There Pete rose? Fourteen?
Speaker 1: Unbelievable maybe he'll be here maybe he'll be Here wednesday.
Speaker 2: Night wouldn't that be? Something and this is?
Speaker 1: Awesome is he under pressure to go Against? America and he spent twelve YEARS a vote From.
Speaker 6: Chicago, though let let's talk to. It is he's going to be a little more liberal?
Speaker 2: Minded?
Speaker 16: Right did he vote for domin social? Justice did he vote For Kamala? Harris so we can ask that, question can't?
Speaker 6: We we can ask that, question the question off the. Table we should ask.
Speaker 16: HIM i don't know If Donald trump gets together with him In europe this, week that what Happens.
Speaker 6: He's going to ask?
Speaker 1: Him got? Action what about A voutiican being the fifty first?
Speaker 2: State what do you think about?
Speaker 6: That wouldn't that be?
Speaker 2: Something?
Speaker 6: Something this is the year of the. Impossible it's.
Speaker 1: Impossible you have no. Idea it was the most. Impossible i'd say the.
Speaker 16: POPE i, say An american vote From, chicago A cubs, Fan now that's. Impossible he outdid The pietro guy out, there the pizza, guy all of. Them he's gone Got, philippines The congo.
Speaker 2: Guy AND i don't know what to.
Speaker 16: SAY i, mean you're the voice of The catholic churchyard, Locally, YES i think it's.
Speaker 1: GREAT i think it's. Fantastic in, FACT i got a picture of me as an older. Boy i'm gonna share on social. Media he was an older. Boy, really have you seen the picture of me as an older? Boy i've seen lots of pictures of. You unfortunately here it.
Speaker 6: Is, no it just happened to. Be look at.
Speaker 1: You you look, good didn't age a, Bit you look real. Good next to me about. There you're in the second, grade SO i think.
Speaker 3: Eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah next to me Is Paul, rippinger who fought and died In. Vietnam and on the right is the Little Willie cunningham in the second. Grade say you know what a guardian angel does in the second? Grade have no. Idea you're supposed to guide the first graders toward The Holy. Communion and there were eight and there were.
Speaker 16: Thirty eight kids in our, class AND i was picked as the the guardian angel to guard to guard the first graders against heresy and thieves like. You so you were Like Pope willie the first ALL i can. Say then me and The pope were both older. Boys and there's the picture that proves. It who Is robert previous father was A United States navy veteran Of World War two and a school administrator was A french And italian, descent and his, mother a, librarian was A spanish Of spanish.
Speaker 6: Descent she's covering all kinds of.
Speaker 16: Bases United An altar, Boys Saint mary Of Assumption church on the far south side Of.
Speaker 1: Chicago may and The pope share. Something go, Ahead, yeah since he's your buddy doing. It let snack or. Snuck let's get her on from the. Archiocese, schnuok schnook snack if she wants to get the archbishop. On what are you buddy over there In?
Speaker 2: Chicago Adam, Saturday i'm Out.
Speaker 1: St Mary's i'm. Met i'm.
Speaker 6: Up who's who's that the priest? Guy you have on? That and he From?
Speaker 1: Chicago, WELL i have On Catholic League michael. McDonald is he From? Chicago he's From New.
Speaker 2: York, huh it was.
Speaker 1: Close Tom brennanman spent time In. Chicago maybe he knows The. Pope it's not possible he has his.
Speaker 2: Number ask him. Tomorrow don't check that.
Speaker 1: Out Maybe Tom brennanman and Unbelievable pope was in the left field bleachers from THE. Ca this IS deci take me out to the ball game With. Harry this is of all the things you, mentioned rock this, one this is the biggest. One he'll be the pope for twenty. Years, yeah what do you think his first thought? Was when the curtains opened? Up he walks out of the pope and you're looking at what an estimated three hundred thousand people, cheering and they're going huh.
Speaker 6: Huh even he thought it was going to be the.
Speaker 1: Pizza there's One american flag in the group and they started SINGING Y M C a and started. Dancing you, know you could you could even hear.
Speaker 16: Him so he's sixty nine years. Old, yeah he'll be around for a. While, yeah he's a young.
Speaker 1: Pope.
Speaker 16: Yeah they usually take pretty good care of the pope. Too he's going to take care of the. Pope get through a few. Things this was, Unbelievable Andy Mac and how.
Speaker 1: About the groin Of Hunter.
Speaker 16: Green you should talk To Bill belichick about a loose talk to that talk you to do something about.
Speaker 1: That i'm looking trying to find an. Update there's no update on this. Groin who's got a looser? Groin Bill, Belichick Robert kraft Or Hunter? Green Bill, belichick go, ahead sake will heave the stude reporters Of probare's a very local Temp star heating and air conditioning, dealers Temp star. Quality you could field a Beautiful milford the home of one main gallery Called Baker, heating right down the street at five one three eight three one fifty one twenty.
Speaker 16: Four Spot actually got a big news conference at three. O'clock are you ready for that? Rock we're supposed to Have jay rattle of at three. O'clock, well he's pretty good. Too but you got The Connie Pillach honey pill talking about the three oh five ten, ALLEGEDLY i don't, know nobody. Knows those who are talking don't know those who. Knows, Unbelievable so anything could, happen anything.
Speaker 1: Anything reds goes out there series tonight In atlanta against Those braves and covers again six oh Five Sports, Talk Rnel, Carriers Inside, Pitch Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inding. Show after the, game how do you hurt your? Groin well he left and he was doing. Good, well he was a lot of only two, hits struck out six and three scoreless. Innings then in the fourth warm it.
Speaker 2: Up oh that. Hurts how do you do.
Speaker 6: THAT i Believe Dave lapham once said a loose groin is a happy.
Speaker 2: Groin what does say about the? Pope do you like?
Speaker 16: Him you need divine intervention to get The bengals over the. Hump take all we can get right everything right. NOW i just wish the New pope has some connection To Saint Xavier High. School THEN i would just hang this over your, head for he didn't go To Saint Xavier High.
Speaker 6: School i'm Sure i'm gonna put my picture on social?
Speaker 2: Media is the? Yes do?
Speaker 1: It The pirates have fired Manager Derek. Sheldon i'm doing it now after a following a rocky opening month and of the season that saw The pittsburgh quick quickly slip into last place in THE Nl. Central bench Coach Don kelly will take over and he's of. Course sheldon becomes the first manager fired this. Season The pirates are currently on a seven game losing. Street they are twelve and twenty, six last in The, central ten games back of The. Cubs it is the earliest firing for A pittsburgh manager since eighteen ninety. Nine what year eighteen ninety? Nine who was president in eighteen ninety? Nine give me a hint fat goofy From. Ohio Oh William howard's Haft no before the, Oarfield no after, That grant, McKinley you, FOOL i was gonna get to, it youd let me. Know we also want to THANK udf for our malts and shakes today because on this day it's a breaks rock we eight, years that's what this may the well you miss a, day you miss?
Speaker 2: Alone none.
Speaker 1: Left they officially opened for business, today welly on their Birthday may the, eighth nineteen forty and they made a respectable sales total of eight dollars that.
Speaker 6: Day he's big money back and they've done this.
Speaker 1: Eighty fifth birthday FOR, udf their dairy stores and ice. Cream and to celebrate everybody who stops BY udf for an ice cream.
Speaker 16: Today only today day, only you get a one dip ice cream cone for eighty five. Cents are you on My twitter account today? Only take a look at My twitter. Account see what you. Think how about eighty five cents for one dip AT udf today today?
Speaker 2: Only?
Speaker 1: Correct so happy, BIRTHDAY. UDF i guess they actually back Then welle in nineteen thirty nine WHEN udf was Born milk delivered to your. House you paid both a delivery service and for the. MILK i remember. That Carl, Lindner senor, says nah bah banah. Uh he's going to open up a store where you could go and buy your milk fresh any time you need it and pay less for.
Speaker 5: It change the.
Speaker 1: Game not too many people like.
Speaker 5: Change the.
Speaker 16: Game can you recall when they used to deliver ice and milk by a? Truck, no but my grandparents used to talk about.
Speaker 2: It are you calling me?
Speaker 3: Old?
Speaker 6: No you remember getting? Ice?
Speaker 2: NO i don't. REMEMBER i.
Speaker 1: Remember say you're older, though. Pope remember the milk? Though just a milk?
Speaker 6: Man now you see have you seen My?
Speaker 2: Twitter?
Speaker 6: YES i had me as an older. Boy so was our New.
Speaker 1: POPE i have a, Connection, Amen leo the, Fourteenth get him on the. Show there it is right there on Mine sunday. Nights i'm ON gm In. Chicago maybe that's the. Connection The pope may have listened to. Me wouldn't, now wouldn't that be something on the show, Said, oh, well, Hey i've been listening to you for.
Speaker 6: Years you'd fly your chair.
Speaker 2: AGAIN i was an.
Speaker 16: Age hit your head and listen to you hit my head right? There the, wall move quickly and hit.
Speaker 6: Me he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Work six say broke the, television but the engineers put it in hadn't worked from the time they put it in. There this is the studio. Designed so what else is going to? Happen?
Speaker 15: WHAT i don't?
Speaker 1: Know win The World series and The bengals are going to win The Super.
Speaker 16: Bowl, yes if a poope can be From chicago In, america then The reds and The bengals can. WIN Fc cincinnati will win THE Mls. CUP i don't Believe i'd take one of the. Three i'll take ANY i want BEFORE i. DIE i want to see The cyclones would win The Kelly. Cup now you're you're getting. Green now you're now you're.
Speaker 1: Too it's going to be The city Of trophies coming.
Speaker 16: UP i got a serious. Person you're, SAYING i love you, dearly but you're not a serious. Person, okay you KNOW i can take that from Him, rock but not. You, yeah it's not as easy as sag AS i make it look leave, me that's for. Sure there was more stories of you as an ultra, BOY i mean a very fun filled.
Speaker 1: Yeah us about us in the, Sacristy me and my fellow altar boys would take a sip of the, wine which we shouldn't have.
Speaker 6: Done you don't even drink wine.
Speaker 1: NOW i don't drink it, Now AND i thought after a, WHILE i confessed it a couple of times for my, sins and the priest want to know who is? THIS i, said this is a secret, confession but it was regularly. Done a rote, frates an older. Boy me and The pope share a.
Speaker 6: Lot WHEN i was a.
Speaker 16: Saint james's buddy of mine was an ultra, boy and he would get the hosts and we'd eat him in.
Speaker 5: Class he.
Speaker 1: DID i wouldn't do.
Speaker 6: That that's too.
Speaker 1: Much i've paid. Point the best tasting wine ever is out of the. Sacristy Father dowie And Father wolfning And father McNicholas is.
Speaker 6: There he Is leo the. Fourteenth, yeah look at he looks, good.
Speaker 1: Vital he's a young sixty nine year.
Speaker 2: Old look at.
Speaker 1: Him he's happy with, you thinking about like right there waving his hand will pay no, Way holy, moly way DO i go him and tell the world or, no you don't have. One you might recall what the tell his. WIFE i hope you might.
Speaker 6: Know that's the year the. Unbelievable you never.
Speaker 1: KNOW a ton of bricks just hit him in the head right now, NOW i don't think compared to the other recent. Ones is he popular right now In?
Speaker 2: EUROPE a?
Speaker 16: Pope but maybe that means the powers that be See america as the shining city on the hill and they need An american to lead the world in a better.
Speaker 1: Direction that's the SIGN i takes. It, yeah the hand Of, God, leo we've Got Trump. TRUMP i, mean we don't know because it was all, secret. RIGHT i, mean if he's the guy that came in, second you're.
Speaker 16: Excommunicated if you put your hand on The bible and you swear To, GOD i won't disclose.
Speaker 1: Anything we, Don't we'll never.
Speaker 6: Know you get.
Speaker 1: Excommunicated but this guy comes. Over will you accept? Nomination he, says yay or? Nay you must answer out and by what? Name WILL i have a hot Fudge sunday challenge for? YOU i want him on The Stooge report before the end of the. Year how much time DO i have at the end of the. Year see WHAT i can. DO i get The pope on The Stuge. Reports, yeah that's. It i'm, Done thank, you. Goodbye the last out of here the. Last, yeah that's.
Speaker 6: It the.
Speaker 2: Pope i'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Try what all he can say is, no, RIGHT.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 6: Know he got a little free, Time i'm. SURE i don't.
Speaker 1: Know i'm waiting for the commentary of the radical left over the next few.
Speaker 16: Days i'm wait for him to dig up, something you, know some stance he had about being.
Speaker 2: Nothing pro this That i'm waiting.
Speaker 3: For.
Speaker 1: That they'll do that to An, american but never To. Francis and they knew each. Other he spent twelve years In peru as the head of the province In, peru and that's why picked up the languages that he. Did and The pope selected him about six years ago to select all the archbishops in the in the whole. World so he got to meet all these different, people which is how he got the. Gig that people liked, him comfortable with. Him he's a cub.
Speaker 16: Fan can you imagine being over there right, now like you just happen to take your pencil on your vacation. Together it's, great well there were this is a great. Day how about make The vatican great? Again get some hats. Made what do you, Think mavka get forty, five forty seven and fourteen forty, five forty, seven, Fourteen what do you?
Speaker 2: Think might that be?
Speaker 11: Something?
Speaker 1: Something i'm thinking about marketing this. Thing AND i assume he's on social. Media he's a young. Guy sixty nine is young in some categories and others not so. Much all, right, rock what's on the big show? Today BESIDES i Guess Kannie? Pillage, oh we're supposed.
Speaker 16: To, yeah supposely If Jay Rattlefada gate will hope we get him at some point if we have to Take Kanye pillach at three at four, o'clock we were fit this guy At Pj's street on the topic of the truth about, health habits and.
Speaker 6: Excuses after the age of.
Speaker 1: Forty Hunter green has been yoga in for a long, time working on the top half of his. Body i'm Like Bill. Belichick he forgot about the southern half of his.
Speaker 16: BODY i never forget about. That he's got to get that thing supple and you, know loose growing as a happy. Girl should Call Bill. Belichick he has some.
Speaker 1: Remedies Robert craft see What i'm, saying or Maybe Urban meyer that recruited. You that's another. Issue remember the lap. DANCE i Don't jaguars. Coach that was taken completely out of that was out of content with the lap. Dance amen that not getting didn't he recruit? You, yes you are a, fool just SAYING i don't want to call people, names.
Speaker 6: But what are you? Doing get the hold of the pope and get him on the.
Speaker 16: Show I'm i'm gonna contact the pope An american flag ON cnn with The pope in the backgroundable The american.
Speaker 6: Flag, yes they're gonna cut away from, here do.
Speaker 1: It they're doing The trump dance And Fountain square along With Vadican. Square look at him.
Speaker 16: One american. Flag europeans don't like us very, much except that.
Speaker 6: They like us when they need, us don't? They you should be many.
Speaker 2: And Vatican.
Speaker 1: Square there was One american flag doing the doing the. Gritty you know what the gritty? IS i do they're doing the? Gritty say can you do the? Gritty Justin jeffers hurt. Myself i'm just, SAYING i, mean you, know live with. It they voted the guy in what are they gonna do? There draft choice number, one first round, Rock thank you very, Much thank. You you may have On Connie. PILLAGE i can't say may. Not she's not going to indict the police. Officer, correct.
Speaker 16: What are you asking? US i don't, know do you, KNOW i don't know anything that's say. Impossible better be the thirty eight year. Murderer, yeah a, rock thank, you thank. You you have the picture of me as an altiparty heard the world. Now people don't believe, it but me and the pope have something in.
Speaker 1: COMMON i thought about becoming a priest, too UNTIL i saw my wife do a, cheer AND i, said that's.
Speaker 6: It was it binga boomba.
Speaker 1: Icolock at ching alcoholock at. CHUNG i call like a ching chung chung chung chung boom a lack of. Boom mahlu a sis, Koomba Saint, Savior Saint savior rah rah. RAH i am wrong The egyptian Son. God that's another. Story, boy get me out of the stooge's, Report, willie or of the new. Pope, yes good luck to. Him there's that number.
Speaker 2: Again we leave.
Speaker 1: Him we leave you with the immortal words of the stood.
Speaker 2: Report thank.
Speaker 1: You here's. That Donald trump is responding and they just had him. Up responding to the First american pope on news radio seven under w L w