Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to New York Corners. Okay, there's Kevin, our teacher. He's back on board with us. He's up early. Good morning, Good morning Ron.
Speaker 1: Okay, bro, we were just glad that you were Okay, you missed yesterday. We had to get a substitute teacher in here. You're still going for win number two?
Speaker 2: Right, yes, sir? Okay.
Speaker 1: I thought that ninth grader maybe tracked you down and locked you up or something. All right, good to have you back on our substitute teacher yesterday was slow Fast Andrew Andrew.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Yeah, sure, what's up? R Okay, bro?
Speaker 1: So you got to take on the teacher from earlier this week on Monday.
Speaker 2: So you're both going sir. I can barely hear him.
Speaker 1: Well, you should be able to hear him now, Kevin, would you say hello to substitute teacher slow fast Andrew.
Speaker 2: Hello Andrew, good morning. That's better. Okay, Well there you go, gentlemen.
Speaker 1: I have some rockets ticket it's for you, I believe again. I mean one of those weird days where I got papers everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're playing for rockets takes. Oh gosh, I know nothing about that. Yeah, papers all over the place.
Speaker 1: Teach you get it, you understand, Okay, well listen, Yeah, I don't know. I'm sure it's a good game. Oh you know why I don't have it because I gave it to you yesterday, Alex. That's why I don't have it. Okay, that's all good.
Speaker 2: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 1: You need two correct answers to win those rockets tickets, Andrew, are you ready, yes, sir, Kevin, you good to go? Yes, all right, let's get this over with. Let's get an undisputed champion. We have two champions right now. Question number one. Shout out your name. We're listening for Kevin and Andrew. What sports games are held every four years?
Speaker 2: Andrew? The Olympics. The Olympics are every four years, Alex?
Speaker 1: Would it be every two years because the Winter Olympics now offset so we don't. Yeah, but I mean they each think the Summer Olympics is every four winters every four Yeah, okay, you could kind of get away with you.
Speaker 2: I'm just so used to people bitching and emailing me. Stop typing. Yeah, that's why I was a little slow. I was thinking two years.
Speaker 1: You stop, teacher, Kevin election, all right, here we go. Next question, Kevin, he smoked you on that. He was fast fast Andrew on that. Apparently, here we go, Kevin and Andrew. Question number two. What is James Bond's code name? Andrew seven. Yeah, he's also I mean he's not only an international spy, but he's also a player in this game from time to time. Uh.
Speaker 2: He got you cleanly on that one too, Kevin. That's it. We got to see to get you out of here. Get out of here. All right, I'll get back. I hope, so, Kevin, I hope. So we're glad, you're well and all that. Okay, So now we got an undisputed champion. There's only one champion. All is right with the world. Slow past. Andrew has never been in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: But avoiding a second is you've already been a one pump chump this year.
Speaker 2: I hate to bring that up, but you avoided that. So you got the two You got the two wins. It's a different year for you, Andrew. This is the year you're getting in the into the Hall of Fame? Am I right on that? This is my year. Can I give a shout out to my kids, Cooper and Harrison who are listening right now. Well, I mean I didn't even say yes or no. You just did it, So it's done. It's all good, it's all good, all right. Shout out to the kiddos. Good Win today, Bro,