Speaker 1: Oh thats are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and Jacob this is a topic that I'm bringing to you. You're an absolute fresh out of water on this episode, and that's exactly the way I wanted it to be, because I wanted your knowledge and your reaction and your enthusiasm about this show to be absolutely like pure, and I think that it will be. It is a topic that we have talked about before. But you know what, just for the sake of keeping it a little secret here, instead of me saying what it is, we're gonna jump right into the first video.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay.
Speaker 4: If anybody would like to see this video rather than just hear it, where can they go.
Speaker 3: Patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. It's the best way to be able to support us. And if you sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open tier on Patreon, then you get access to come join us live every Tuesday night at nine pm Central and you can pretty much ask us anything. I mean, typically we don't even really have that many plans for the shows because the cult members bring whatever it is we're gonna be talking about.
Speaker 4: And so if you.
Speaker 3: Want to be able to join the cult on Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the live shows, Patreon's the only place to do it at There is nowhere else, And so yeah, we appreciate everybody, plus everything else that is included.
Speaker 2: On Patreon.
Speaker 3: You get the shows a couple of days in advance, you get completely commercial free. Jacob, can we get some horns on that one commercial free?
Speaker 5: Can?
Speaker 2: Indeed, there we go.
Speaker 3: That is the reason why most people come to Patreon. We know that those damn radio commercials that are within our podcast are quite annoying, and that's because they are literal radio commercials. We are a part of the iHeartRadio network, which is we're a branch that is speaker that is run by iHeartRadio. So those are the same exact commercials that you would hear on the radios. So if you're tired of all that nonsense, come over to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast.
Speaker 2: Absolutely all right.
Speaker 4: Now, with that being said, what in the hell are we about to dive into this evening?
Speaker 3: Oh boy, it is going to be a bit of a doosey, sir, we're talking about Tartaria.
Speaker 2: Let's go. It's that time.
Speaker 3: And look, we've been trying to get some Tartaria quote unquote experts on the show.
Speaker 2: And it just hasn't been really fitting our schedule here lately.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of great Tartaria explainers out there, but I do feel like the majority of the people that are trying to explain away Tartaria are really only coming at it from one angle. Maybe they only come at it from we'll check out these red bricks and these buildings, or check out the mud flood, or check out you know, there's literally levels to each one of these ancient buildings, and how could they have built these buildings, you know, like with just a horse and buggy. The rail system wasn't even built before they were starting to build these massive monoliths of buildings, right, And the absolute precision of detail that they pay attention to, it's amazing. But the thing is is that there are way more ass facets to this conversation then just a couple of people that are looking at it from one angle. And I hope that I can bring the good cult members of the world as many factual things possible so that you can be totally filled in on everything Tartaria. And I may not cover everything, but I'm gonna try my fucking hardest on this one, sir.
Speaker 2: Let's go, dude. I'm excited, Okay.
Speaker 3: So first off, I have this little, uh, this little video right here, and it's kind of just a little one minute explanation of Tartaria, just to kick the ball down the road a little bit, get it rolling, so you kind of know where we're going to be coming from. Are you ready for this one, Jacob?
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 6: What if we're already living in our post apocalyptic landscape and now I'mageddon has already happened, and the finest architecture that we see today is just the remains from before the apocalypse, and one of these Old World buildings wants practical functions once providing the earth with an abundance of free energy. But then what if the founders of this Old world then suppressed that knowledge from us and suppressed it again when it was rediscovered. We write in the history books to create a narrative that benefits them, rebranding and destroying the most obvious evidence of this advanced civilization via controlled demolitions and orchestrate it. War was thus creating the naive and obedient population of today, who are unaware of where they came from or the timeline they're even in foolishly believing that we are the pinnacle of humanity, not realizing how far we fall them.
Speaker 3: Well, let's go Tartaria, dude.
Speaker 4: Okay, so us living in a current like our world we're living in right now being post apocalyptic. I hear this. I get it. And there's there's all kinds of examples of the Earth experiencing apocalypses right multiple ice ages, global floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, you name it, one hundred percent. But I think I'm a little lost on the whole building giving free energy thing. So I'm excited to learn more about.
Speaker 2: This, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's actually really interesting. There was a photo back here that I wanted to hone in on for a second because it's pretty fascinating. If you stare at the top of these old buildings, they used to have these spires, and these spires you could see raid here. This is what they're alleging. I don't think anybody knows for sure that that's what these were made of. But it's interesting just looking at the architecture, not only the architecture, but the instruments that were used on top of these buildings.
Speaker 2: It's like, why would.
Speaker 3: You have that? I mean, it's not necessarily just for looks, And I don't believe that. I mean, you think about it. How long did it take these people to build these buildings? I mean the architectures of the ancient times. There was a reason for everything, dude, because you didn't have you know, three D printers, you'n have computers, you didn't have forklifts and and crane operators and stuff like that. There there, it's slave labor. But everything had to be for a specific purpose. And this is what I'm starting to understand. And so if you look at it rate here, maybe this would this would be how you would store the energy that you're supposedly sucking in from the ether. Okay, a lot like what Nikola Tesla was trying to do, right, Basically that the energy is free, it's everywhere, and you just got to pull it from the air basically, and so you'd have the storage energy box down here, whatever that would be would be made of the frequency generator rate here, the resonator, the harm harmonizer, the mercury, and then finally the copper. Copper obviously being.
Speaker 2: Oh it's good for productor it's.
Speaker 3: A conductor, it's a cheaper conductor. Really, you know, the the olden times they would have used gold or silver, but the cheaper ones were made out of copper. It was just more available. So it is interesting just staring at it now. Is that exactly what's going on right here? I don't know. I don't know, but it's interesting to look at.
Speaker 4: I feel that, And I mean it depends on the building, right, It depends on the area of which we're talking about. Some of these buildings were built extremely tall because they were like a meeting place and they wanted people if something was to go down, everybody be able to go to that peak as like the spot where everybody would gather to hear what just happened or something like that, right, or at.
Speaker 2: Least at least that's what we've been told.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, like you're saying, like this was mercury and this was copper, I don't know that for a fact. I don't know if these buildings were made in that way, or maybe this is like an example of other types of building techniques that were used on other tall buildings, and this was just a really good one to break it down level by level.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I'm intrigues.
Speaker 3: We're gonna find out a little bit of today. So yeah, it's just interesting, especially whenever you look into like ancient cathedrals. This is another thing that the Tartarian people love to bring up is look at the architecture in the sculpting of these massive pillars and these massive, extraordinary buildings that they were building way back in the day, and it did seem like every single thing had a purpose for it. And you know, a lot of people like to hook they.
Speaker 2: This is a belief.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's the entire Tartarian belief, but one of the beliefs behind those cathedrals is that they weren't always necessarily used for religion. That they some of them believe that it was actually like an energy harvesting station of sorts. And that's where some people would say, well, see it's a it's a cathedral, it's Catholic or whatever, right, and you would have cathodes, and so they believe that the cathode and cathedral are playing off of each other, and that's the origin of cathedrals.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, that's a new one on me.
Speaker 2: Hey, I mean, I'm intrigued.
Speaker 3: I'm still learning the old the etymology of all this stuff too. So I'm not even gonna say that that is the precursor as to why a cathedral was called that I didn't. I don't know if it has anything to do with cathode or with cathodes. But interesting nonetheless, So there's one more video I wanted to get into. It dives a little bit more in depth here about the World's Fairs. Now, the World's Fares is probably the single biggest talking point pointing to Tartaria of anything, because they were able to construct these, I mean city fairs. And you're not talking about just tents and poles, dude, I mean you're talking about hard, like multi year long labor was going into these events, right, and especially the Chicago won That one is the craziest because so I can't remember exactly the year, it's like eighteen ninety something, and we're gonna get into it. But but allegedly, not allegedly, I think it's actually factually proven now, but it was like there there was a Chicago's fire, I believe in eighteen ninety three, which basically burn up all of Chicago, Like all of Chicago was burnt to a fucking crisp, right, And then two years later, two or three years later or something like that, they bring the World's Fair to Chicago. And basically every there was like a lot of cities that put in a bid for the World's Fair to come to their city, and Chicago won that bid because they were able to allegedly they were able to finance it better than anybody else.
Speaker 2: And in seventy one was the call of Chicago Fire.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, it was like two or three years after that that the Chicago World Fair came to Chicago, right. And it's interesting to me how the entire city goes up in flames, and then just a couple of years later you have enough investors to bring the World Fair to Chicago, and not just any worldfair.
Speaker 2: What's amazing about the Chicago.
Speaker 3: World Fair is is that that is where they were trying to get everybody in the world to come look at what a city being lit up with electricity actually looks like. Because leading up to this, partly anybody had any kind of electricity, right, and so this was like the showcase for electricity was the Chicago World's Fair.
Speaker 2: So I just looked it up.
Speaker 4: The Chicago World's Fair was an eighteen ninety three, all right, So we're talking about twenty two years after the fun twenty two.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got it mixed up there, but yeah.
Speaker 4: We're just because you know, there's gonna be fact checkers that are hitting us in the comments on some shit, and it's like, hold on, let's make sure we all own the up and up.
Speaker 3: Either way, twenty two years later, that's not a large chunk of time to rebuild an entire city, you know what I'm saying, Like after just burnt to a crisp and then you have all these investors and everything coming to it.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to butcher it.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to give that little fun idea to throw out there, to just show that like, either A, they were the fastest workers ever and I mean rightfully, so they didn't have to deal with fucking osha, right, Like you don't have to weigh on certain permits, So that makes sense. But it's not just any structures. These things were pristine, dude, it's not the old box buildings that we have nowadays. It was absolute perfection the detail that was going into it. So anyway, I got one more video here and then we'll get into the rest of it. But this is another great video that is going to explain it a little bit better.
Speaker 1: I've been hiding the true answer to this question from us why are these doors and windows halfway in the ground. During the early nineteenth century, strange events were reported worldwide. Cities were being dug out from layers of mud and debris. Buildings were being revealed field that were covered to their rooftops in mud. A global cataclysmic event buried entire civilizations, erasing them from history. But here is where it gets rather unsettling. The Tartarian Empire, an empire often depicted in old maps, was an advanced civilization that existed across Europe and Asia. They built architectural marvels, had access to advanced technology, and were able to harness energy from the atmos.
Speaker 5: The mud flood, many say, was a.
Speaker 1: Deliberate attempt to wipe out Tartaria from history, hiding their advanced technology and knowledge. But it gets even darker. Look at the world's fairs of the late eighteen hundreds and early nineteen hundreds. These elaborate buildings resembling ancient architecture were supposedly built in just a few years after the fairs, they.
Speaker 5: Were supposedly demolished.
Speaker 1: Was this to erase evidence of an advanced, pre existing civilization?
Speaker 5: The Chicago World Fair.
Speaker 1: In eighteen ninety three, the Paris Exposition in nineteen hundred, and the Saint Louis Worldfair in nineteen oh four. These events showcased magnificent architecture, and on official papers they were apparently built with plaster and wood. Do these look like temporary structures to you? The sudden disappearance of these architectural marbles raises the question were they remnants of the Tartarian Empire conveniently disguised as temporary exhibits and then destroyed to hide their origins?
Speaker 3: Okay, so there was one little facet of the Chicago World Fair that I found very interesting. So you know how you had mentioned twenty two years before the Chicago World's Fair came to or the Worldfair came to Chicago. It was because or one of the things that happened twenty two years prior was that it burned to the ground right, right, And then their explanation, So this thing, this gathering of the world basically coming and checking out the World's Fair in Chicago. It was going for I want to say, two months, and then guess what happened and then it burned to the ground. Really, so it's like whoa hold on, hold on, you had a fire, You built it all up again, and then it burned down again. And allegedly, whenever they were coming up with the idea to build this world Fare in Chicago, they kept in mind the fact that we're gonna use all materials that are fireproof. They were planning on using fireproof materials because of what they had just gone through with the prior buildings that were there that burned down, and even with fireproof materials majority fireproof materials, I don't know what percentage is, but the majority of the fireproof materials that these buildings were constructed in and then it still burns to the ground two months after opening it.
Speaker 4: I mean, do we know that they actually use the fireproof materials or that was at least planned and they chose to use cheaper materials for the time scale.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm gonna be real with you, it is really difficult to find like solid, actual evidence based anything on the world's fares because you're gonna have people that like take a little bit like like basically they they turn a mountain into or a molehill into a mountain kind of thing. Right, they're kind of just trying to build on top of the story with you know, just piecing together this piece together that. But as far as like history books, nobody ever really talks about it. Dude, I don't remember learning too much about the world's fairest whenever we were in school, did.
Speaker 2: You learn about it? Not really?
Speaker 4: No, I mean I know they used to do expos like this around the world. Hell, what was on Catherine the Great of Russia she had? I think it was the stapler that like she had all these great inventors come in and they they submitted the thing that she would sign off on to be like Russia's entry quote unquote.
Speaker 2: And this is way back way back when.
Speaker 4: This wasn't the nineteen hundreds by any means, or the late eighteen hundreds for that matter, but it was like something where like there was a big science expo going on. It was which inventor had the invention that was going to be like the Pride of Russia for that World's Fair. So, I mean, I know they used to do that kind of shit. I don't know when the last time they actually did something like that was. I feel like Walt Disney killed that with Tomorrowland.
Speaker 3: They might have. I know that they I think that they were still doing the World's Fairs up until at least the forties or fifties, because I was reading like a bunch of comments and somebody was saying, yeah, one of my parents was still around whenever they did the last one. And you know, I'm gonna be real with you. One of the main reasons why I wanted to bring this show up is because Trump said that he wants to bring the World's Fairs back.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, which is pretty sweet.
Speaker 3: You know, I would love to see that, like all of the new technology and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: That would be awesome.
Speaker 3: Like I can imagine there's gonna be a bunch of robotics and a bunch of AI and who knows what.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to a professional expo not a comic con?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I went to an expo. Oh it's been a long time, but yeah, I've been to one before. I think it was a computer expo, like back in the early two thousands.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I've been to the Marine Corps Expo a couple of times, and I've been to I want to go to a shot show one year, and there there's tons of these expos that go on. I've been to a couple of cybersecurity expos back in the day, and it's all of these companies, right that come together and they set up boots and they're trying to showcase their latest and greatest of dot dot dot, whether that be if it's a gun expo, it's the latest gun they've just come up with, or the greatest optics or the greatest triggers, whatever the case is. Right, So for the World's Fair, I am so on board with this. I'm tired of the Olympics. Gonna be real with you. It's it's boring. Okay, Yes, it is the pride.
Speaker 3: And they piss all over religions and it's like, why are we doing this, dude?
Speaker 4: I mean, even if you take away the Paris Olympics that just happened, which was a fucking buffoonery from the word go. Okay, taking away that one and the one in Beijing. Fine, Fine, I get the reason for it. You want the best athletes of your country to represent that country in their respective sports. And it's the pride of it. Now, I get this, and I like that. But bro athleticism aside the World's Fair, I would hope would be like that, but for engineering marbles and for creative minds and for technology and for mechanics and all of these Like that sounds like something that I could get behind personally.
Speaker 2: Bro Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: And also the Olympics are mainly supposed to be like like, it's supposed to be like Greek centric, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Well, it was started in Greece, so there's always like that, that homage to the originators that did it.
Speaker 3: And I get, which is awesome. You know, I do love that sentiment. Back whenever I was in I think I was in middle school, they had I think it was called like Greece Quest or something like that, to where basically, you know, these these people would come on and put like some kind of show in the auditorium for all of us kids, and we'd be able to see, you know, like learn a bunch of Greek history and see what kind of tools and shit that they were doing, which is really awesome, but I feel like they've just turned it into something that is so woke, that is so damning and disgusting, and like, I mean, to be honest, bro, like I bet you there are more people watching the NFL than there are the Olympics. Like, I guarantee you there are more people watching the super Bowl than the Olympics.
Speaker 4: I'll say super Bowl, yeah, NFL like regular season, eh, super Bowl, Oh.
Speaker 2: For sure, for sure, I could see that.
Speaker 4: And the only reason why they might not be true is because most countries that are worth a fuck have a representation in the Olympics. So like countries that have probably never seen American football in their lives will be tuning into the Olympics, into the World's Cup, you know what I mean. I get that, But yeah, it's not what it once was, mostly because most of the top athletes are not going to the Olympics for it.
Speaker 2: They're playing that sport in their home country, you know what I mean. It's not what it once was by any means. And maybe they can bring that back in some way. They're just gonna have to have a hard time of it, though, it's it's not as entertaining to watch. I'm sorry, it's just not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whenever I'm enjoying shuffle board more than any other thing that I'm seeing, it's like, you know, like just put it on ESPN THEOCHO at that point, you know, you know, I mean.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy watching the curling. Curling is also the lefter Olympics.
Speaker 4: But I could watch that for about ten minutes and be set for the next four years. Yeah, no, you don't care which countries are playing, like whatever, you got these these dads that look like they straight up found themselves at this event. They're all over wait and shit and they're just sweeping their little hearts out with these rocks and like it's dopest fuck to watch for about ten to fifteen minutes, and then I'm.
Speaker 2: Over it and ready to move on to the next thing, and you know, it's whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure. Oh, Electronick just sent us a text and I guess jd Vance is a marine. Yeah, I guess he was in some kind of meeting and he was giving somebody the knife hands so wanted to show that too.
Speaker 4: Fucking right, dude, dude, and we don't. We're not gonna go into this tear on this episode. But did you see the interview that just happened in the Oval Office where Zelensky called JD. Vance a bitch to his face and then Trump basically kicked him the fuck out of the White House.
Speaker 3: He legit called him a bitch.
Speaker 2: He called him asuka, which is bitch in their language.
Speaker 3: Oh, you want to and you want more money, Zelenski, is that what you came for?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was.
Speaker 4: It was not a good look for old Vladimir Zelenski as he's claiming that Trump is climbing into bed with Putin and as Putin I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: As Trump and JD.
Speaker 4: Vans are having a meeting with him in the Oval Office and he's telling him like, looks, so we're gonna make this deal happen.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do this. We're gonna do this.
Speaker 4: And he was like, listen, we signed a deal with Russia in twenty nineteen and they still invaded, So what deal are you thinking that you're gonna get him to sign this and this He's like, yeah, well, you gotta understand he went back on his word when there was a weakling in office I'm an awe off now this and this, and JD kind of was like, listen, what you need to understand is what we're trying to do. You understand who's in charge right now, okay, and we're trying to make this deal to where it's gonna work across the board for.
Speaker 2: All these people.
Speaker 4: Basically, Zelensky just wasn't hearing it, and he was yep, and yeah, it was not good. He left the White House and now he has no cards left to play. He just pissed off the only possible lifeline.
Speaker 2: That he has left. And yeah, we're not doing that this episode.
Speaker 3: Go back to acting and go back to acting and dance monkey. That's all I care. That's all I gotta say, is Alensky.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, of all.
Speaker 4: The people that you're gonna get a little mauthy with the one country that has given over half of your military aid, you're gonna act like that, my boy, Oh my god. And you know I've been pro Ukraine this whole time, not Ukrainian government, not Zelenski. I am pro the fighters that are defending their home soil from foreign invaders. I've always been very clear about that. He just fucked his entire military with this shit. It's not a good move, not a very marketable, like the worst possible move you could have made, my boy. But all right, yeah, sure, that's it's a bold strategy. Cond let's see if it works out for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's gonna work too well for him. But anyway, all right, we're gonna get back to Tartaria here. Sorry, good cult members and anybody who is new listening to the show. We do go off on side tangents from time to time because we do this every day. This is what we do on a literal daily basis. It's our job, and so from time to time, it's all right if you veer, if you think about it. You know, whenever you're having a regular conversation with one of your friends, or your parents or your brothers, sisters, a coworker or something like that, if you're talking for three hours, I can guarantee you it's not going to be on the same topic the entire time. Like that's that's not how conversations go. And we're not an interview kind of podcast. We are a conversation style podcast. So anyway, for anybody that might be getting frustrated, just letting you know.
Speaker 2: Who we is.
Speaker 4: No doubt, no doubt, we're back into that Tartaria. Let's talk about it, bro. I mean, you brought the video, brought of the old maps, right, and I do have at least a little something in that regard. But again, I don't want to jump the gun. I'm not trying to do the thing where I just kind of ramble on about things that I think, I know.
Speaker 2: I want to learn. Okay, I've been asking so many people for so long about Tartaria, not the Tartars, which your Mongolia and all that stuff, the conspiratorial thing, because we always hear about the mud flood, we always hear about these old buildings, we always hear about these old maps.
Speaker 4: I want to just take it in. I want to learn on this episode.
Speaker 3: Breathe it in, man. Yeah, Okay, Well, I'm gonna do my best, and to be honest, I'm not coming at this from a believer or non believer. I'm just coming at it for this is the information and then we'll, you know, decipher it at the end of the show see what we think.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: So, the Tartaria, the Lost Empire, and the great historical cover up, I do have some notes here, and then it's basically just certain things that I was hoping to find and you know, gathering in some of this information and stuff. So Tartaria is one of the most intriguing and controversial conspiracy theories out there, suggesting that a highly advanced civilization was deliberately erased from history. The idea is that Tartaria was a vast empire that spanned much of Eurasia and possibly beyond, but mainstream historians have suppressed its existence, wiping it from maps, textbooks, and collective memory. This is what they say, so number one being the mud flood theory. As far as certain elements of the Tartaria conspiracy, many believers argue that evidence of Tartaria's downfall is hidden in what's known as the Ludd flood event across the world. Buildings appear to be partially buried, with windows, doors, and entire floor submerged underground. Some claim that this is proof of a worldwide cataclysm that wiped out Tartaria, where these buildings buried on purpose to hide their true origins, or did an engineer disaster quote unquote reset history.
Speaker 4: We don't know.
Speaker 3: We're about to find out a little bit. Another core element to this conversation was the architecture in the free energy. This is a big one because if you're going to wipe out a civilization, this would be the best mona, the best reason to do it. For the money. If you're a corporation, if you're a government, if you're trying to make money off of other elements, you can't be having free technology or free energy rather right. So, the world's great architectural marvels, like the domed buildings and star Fords in cities across Europe, Asia, and even America are thought to be remnants of Tartaria. Some theorists suggest that these structures harness free energy from the ether using lost Tesla like technology. And if you think about it, if you look into Nikola Tesla, they say he died penniless in alone, right, I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Edison fuck him, one.
Speaker 7: Of the goats of all knowledge as far as technology goes, and he dies penniless and alone, meaning, in my opinion, I think that they fucked with him.
Speaker 3: I think they absolutely got to him because you think about the years that he was coming up. I mean, the Rothchilds and the Rockefellers, were around at that time, you know, and they were trying to form what they wanted America to turn into. And if you have somebody over here like basically going through all the math and creating all these equations and understanding that you can pull energy from the ether, well you're going to live a very sad and lonely life and it's going to be pathet and people are not going to pay attention to you because they're not going to see what you did. They're gonna see how you end it up. And you don't want to end up like him, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, what a goat as well?
Speaker 4: He Copyright infringement is what fucked him, right, people taking his work and then patenting it and saying that it was their work even though he's the one that did it. He didn't get a penny for any of that. Later on, he even somebody did steal some work that he was doing and was working in a deeper regard with it. He found out about it, and you know what his response was, He said, let him work. They're doing good work over there. I don't want to get in the way of it. Not, well, where's my cut of that pie?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Not, don't care about that.
Speaker 4: Boys over at that lab are doing good work and they're furthering the technology.
Speaker 2: Let them work.
Speaker 3: Go for it a true scientist. Yes, yes, so yeah, I mean it's it's unfortunate that they had to do him dirty like that. I mean, some people believe that that information was then handed off to John Trump. Which is is it Donald's father or grandfather something or uncle? I think it was his uncle, right.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to remember if it was his uncle or his great uncle. I'm one of the two, but it was. It wasn't a direct link to him, but there was a link nonetheless for sure.
Speaker 3: So that's something that people bring up that, like, well, Trump keeps on saying that we're about to go into a golden age? Could that be a reason why? You know, I mean, we can only speculate right now until it happens, I think. So why did the world suddenly shift from grand, intricate architecture to the bland, functionalist buildings of today. Was it part of a deliberate dumbing down of civilization?
Speaker 2: Possibly? Possibly you think about it.
Speaker 3: People back in the day were very self sufficient, you know, like they and they knew how to survive. You know, you hear stories about like you know, back in World War Two, and I know that that's way after what we're talking about right here, but back in World War two, like you would have your your your grandparents like literally washing off the aluminum foil so they could ree use it. And so it's like certain people knew how to survive in hard times. And you think about it.
Speaker 4: Through the Great Depression, man, they were reusing as much as they fucking could.
Speaker 3: And you think about it, I don't think people would be able to survive that much as as well as they as well as they were very resilient people, and the resiliency is absolutely gone nowadays. In short, there's going to be some people that would make it through something like that, but the vast majority of people are not going to be able to make it. And so whenever they're talking about a deliberate dumbing down of civilization, they might be onto something.
Speaker 4: I mean, people these days, if that was to happen right now, the entire economy were to collapse, not just in America, the entire world's economy collapse all in within the course of a week, like it did when the stock market crashed and the Great Depression started. That wasn't just in America. The Great Depression affected pretty much the entire world. You had these people that had to figure it out these days. Oh my god, people would just start crying and rioting instead of being like, Okay, well, I started to put food on my family's table this evening, so I gotta figure it the fuck out. What do you mean my stamps won't work anymore? What do you mean nothing's coming?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Shut up?
Speaker 5: People.
Speaker 3: Rather, people would rather blame the system than become self sufficient.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: People love playing the blame game rather than like taking ownership and rolling on one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Oh it's always the poor me, that poor me mentality. I tell you what, dude, that has got to be the most annoying trait that any single person can have.
Speaker 2: That poor me this, and poor me that.
Speaker 3: It's like, get up off your ass and do something about it. Don't just sit there and complain all day about it. Like, if you're one of those people, just stay away from me. I've had so many of those kind of people in my life. And guess what. You go out there and you try and help them, you try and set them on the right track, and then you turn around for one second, and they're back digging themselves a hole again.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, I don't have time for you.
Speaker 4: Look, I understand there's a time and place for pity party. Okay, everybody grieves in their own way and in their own time. Fine, I hear this respect and empathy towards that. At the same time, does the pity party pay your bills?
Speaker 2: Does it? Does it put food on the table?
Speaker 4: Does it help you accomplish a goal of some type?
Speaker 2: Well, then get the fuck out of there with it. What we doing here?
Speaker 4: We got shit to do. We still have a life to live. But anyway, we can go on that tangent all night long. So the Tartaria generation, or at least we're talking about back then in the time where there was these were people of a harder grit.
Speaker 3: Yes, they knew how to survive and not only just survive, but thrive. If you look at you know, people were banding together and they they It almost seems like from what I'm understanding of the Tartarian people is that they they thought as a whole for the greater good and not so much you know, this individual centric mindset that everybody kind of has nowadays. You know, like, you can't do one good thing without half the people disagreeing that it's a thing anymore. You know, everybody's so damn divided. It's just turned into that way. So maybe we can figure out a little something about the Tartarians and maybe learn a little something from them, at least, as the lore goes. Okay, so now we're going to get into the world's fairs and the destruction of the Tartarian knowledge. Many conspiracy theorists believe the world's fairs of the eighteen hundreds weren't just cultural exhibitions, but they were cover ups. Some claimed that the massive elaborate building seen in fairs like the nineteen or the eighteen ninety three Chicago World's Fair were not built in record time, but were actually remnants of the Tartarian Empire.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: Now it's looking a little interesting. I didn't think that, you know. I just thought, oh my god, they were just like super fast builders, and they were really good at their skill. And it's not to say that they weren't, but I mean, think about it. They were able to build that entire Chicago World's Fair, and I think two years bro, like you're talking about building a fucking city with no electricity, with no dump trucks. There's no you know, eighteen wheelers to bring it to you, Like this is horse and fucking buggy.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 3: This is before the railroads, all right, That's how crazy this is. So it says some claim that the mass oh.
Speaker 4: Go ahead the years of the Chicago World's Fair. No, we had railroads at that point. I mean, we had railroads before right after the Civil War.
Speaker 3: Not in Chicago, Okay, fair, not in Chicago. So it says after the fairs, these massive structures were often destroyed. Was this an effort to erase the civilization that once thrived before mainstream historical timeline?
Speaker 2: I would say, so.
Speaker 3: We always talk about how history is a lie agreed upon. It's his story, right, And I know that there are some people out there that believe every single fucking thing that they've read in the history books. But Jacob, just, I don't know where that that just came over me. I don't know where that came from.
Speaker 4: Every single thing. But yeah, I believe, you know, get first hand sources for.
Speaker 3: Sure anyhow, But I just you know, it would be interesting, you know, for the people that believe that. I don't want to say the majority of history. Let's just say ten percent of history is absolutely lied about. That's a large chunk of history that we've been lied to about. And I think ten percent of history, or the ten percent of the historical cover up, would fit perfectly for Tartaria.
Speaker 2: Like something.
Speaker 3: If that's fake, something had to be going on, right, something has to take the place of that. They had to spend that story so they could cover up this story. Possibly who knows. I'm with you, So why would you erase Tartaria? If Tartaria was real, then why hide it? Some argue that the ruling elite wanted to suppress free energy, advanced technology, and knowledge that could have freed humanity from economic control. The rewritten history benefits centralized I'm sorry. The rewritten history benefits centralized power structures by keeping people disconnected from their true past. And which is interesting if you think about it, Like you know, I can't stand like the idea as white people, I'm not gonna be one of those people whatever. As white people, I can't stand that they just rope everybody into coming from the Caucus Mountains. I'm like, come on, dude, there has to be a better story than that. You gotta have a better story than that. And it's not just white, Like, I hate the even the notion of somebody just the name of my race is a color in a crayon box. Like how demeaning is that, you know? And I feel the same way about black. I think it's actually demeaning to even call you black, you know, because black is always associated with something dark and negative and black magic and black this and black that. It's like, dude, do you want to be a do you want to be tied to that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But I think that it's part of the occult magic that the writers of our history and the erasers of our history have just laid us as these things. We're black and white. It's the checkerboard floors and the free Masonic buildings, right, that's all they see us as. And so yeah, I got a little problem with that.
Speaker 2: I want to know where the hell we come from.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Some people will just say, oh, it's not necessarily the Caucaus Mountains, it's just some parts of Europe. I'm like, you know, like, I don't know. I just felt like our history has just fucked so much, dude, to where it's a it's a catch all term and it's not correct.
Speaker 4: I agree with you on that, and again we have to look at the whole history being a loed agreed upon.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on this.
Speaker 4: The first accounts of written history we have come from the Middle East, and so when they came into contact with the first quote unquote white people, it was around the time when they got to the Caucasus Mountain. There were more white people more north of that, and they had been there for longer than that point. But that was like the first quote unquote written interaction with and things like that.
Speaker 2: So that's why the term Caucasian became a thing.
Speaker 4: But I mean, yeah, there was people living where Great Britain is today at the time when like the Pyramids.
Speaker 2: Are being built.
Speaker 4: You mean, they were white as fuck, but they weren't called Caucasians. They weren't called that.
Speaker 2: It was I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Though, Yeah, yeah, so maybe Tartaria would shine a light on the confusion here. I'm not saying the word Tartarian.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't even though I don't even know.
Speaker 3: If the Tartarians wherever even a real thing. That's what we're trying to discover today. It's just the thought the like the thought of playing around with the idea of if this is true, how much does it change history? How much are people labeled something different? And would we actually have some kind of heritage rather than just Caucus mountains or whatever the fuck?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, witching so.
Speaker 4: You know who you ask. We came from the island of pat Most with the prophet Yakoub blessings be unto his nameless breeding us in six hundred years from the Belevolent Shabbazh tribe that came from the Moon, so that it depends on the source of reading and whose history you're reading as well.
Speaker 3: Brother, Well, we obviously came from the moon. I mean it's white. We're white. You know, it makes sense, clearly.
Speaker 2: Illuminatic confirment not going.
Speaker 3: Anyhow, Moving on the Tartaria thing. Another thing that a lot of the Tartarian people bring up is the orphan trains. We've heard this before, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: We have. I've done some digging into this, into the cabbage patch babies a couple of different times and from a couple of different angles. But I would like to hear how this ties into Tartaria, Dude. From everything I found the two aren't even closely connected. So the fact that this has come up explain it to me.
Speaker 3: So the main reason that comes up, and I'm gonna give a couple of reasons here, but the one that I'm most familiar with is that there were like incubators at the World's Fair that everybody could come because remember it was like the first, like one of the first real cities to have electricity and everything. So within the electricity city, you'd be able to come and be like, oh my god, they're keeping little babies alive on these incubators and and stuff like that, and nobody ever really questioned where they came from. They just said that they were orphans, which, you know, orphans, that's that's not necessarily something crazy. They're still orphans today. It's not like, you know, like that was oh so long ago. No, like the people were orphans still. I know that just sounded retarded. I'm sorry about that, but no, no, no, but you know what I'm trying to say. So if you were to try and if you were to try and show people your technology that you were able to build with you know, with tech, with electricity and all that stuff, and that it could keep these little orphans alive. I mean, you would do it with orphans, right, Maybe you made a little deal with the orphanage. Look, I'll donate something if you just let me take these kids and showcase my my, my incubators or whatever. Right, you can imagine something like that going on.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, but again with the research that I did as far as the incubators go, and I don't know this for a factor right off the top, but I want to say, and I went like hundreds of kids, there was a few, and I don't know how many of them were orphans. I know at least two of them was kids that were like suffering from something going on. I don't know if it was like a PREMI or some sort of debilitating thing, and the parents are willing to do anything to save their child's life. That could be some crazy new technology going on, and they were willing to showcase it, and so the parents were like, if it saves my kid, then go for it.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that was the case for all of them.
Speaker 3: I don't know that could be it. So it says another strange link to the Tartaria theory is the mass transportation of orphans in the late eighteen hundreds. Some claim that that after the supposed mud flood, the world's population was much smaller and a new generation of orphans was reintroduced to repopulate areas that had been wiped clean. That's a theory.
Speaker 4: So they just sent kids to places that had, like note or some infrastructure, but not a lot of it. And they said of like kid towns, and so the kids could grow into adults in these towns and like live there.
Speaker 3: Kind of populated a little bit because and this is going along with the theory that there was a mudflood that wiped everything out, and so maybe there were some survivors and maybe the hardest people that or the people it was hardest to survive for, would be your children and probably women and probably some weaker men. Right, I'm just throwing it out there. I'm sure they had the rougher go of it, you know. I'm sure they had some soy boys back in the day too, right, But maybe in the city, maybe on the frontier going out west. I feel like the soy boys got got pretty quick. I mean, for every brock Lessner, there's a Shia La buff. I mean, just look at it like that you know what I'm saying, Like, statistically that has to be the case. So so yeah, I mean, is it possible that you know, a lot of people were killed off and they didn't want to see this, uh, this civilization, this at least this part of the of the country in Chicago to go by the wayside and just go to waste a lot like Detroit has recently ever since the car factories have kind of left up there, right, And so if you're trying to reintroduce people, it's almost like opening the borders for illegals to come in, right, Like if you were really hard on numbers and and you were fucked and you were just like imagine if you're China, right Like, I'm sure China would probably welcome a lot of orphans right now because they had a limit of only you can only have two kids for how long? And that really screwed their numbers up. So I imagine or one whatever it was, so I don't know, just thrown out their car that one child policy.
Speaker 4: That fucked them well, and all of them orphans that came from there, they just gave away all their girls for adoption because all these dudes want to have a son to pass on their family name because we need so many more les in this world.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was a whole whole thing, and there's still yeah anyway, anyway, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just thrown out possibilities. I don't know, I'm just speculating at this point, right, And so could this be the biggest cover up in human history? Whether Tartaria was a literal lost empire or maybe even a metaphor for suppressed knowledge. The strange anomalies in architecture, buried buildings, and the destruction of historical records make it one of the most mind bending conspiracies out there. So we're going to get into a little bit more in the details. This is gonna be a long show. I'm not gonna lie to you. This is a very jam packed, detailed show that I tried to put together to try and be all encompassing for this. So hopefully you guys got your third eyes all the way open and you're buckled up, because this is going to be one hell of a pitfall, all right, in a good way.
Speaker 2: So all right, So what was Targearia? Basically?
Speaker 3: All right, So the just a little overview, So Tartaria or the Tartarian Tartarian Empire is believed to have been a massive, technologically advanced civilization covering much of Eurasia, potentially North America and beyond. There is allegedly erased from mainstream history in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, which we do have a little bit of documentation. Allegedly there's this a declassified CIA document that came out in the eighties or nineties that actually talks about Tartaria and about how they wanted Tartaria wiped away from the history books. And so that's a fascinating I don't know if that's for real or not. We're going to dive into it. So another thing is is that you have some evidence in the historical maps, like people who've had maps for the you know, so many generations. Some people like to pass those things down, right, Maybe old libraries would have them, or more older museums or something like that would happen. But maps from the fifteenth to the eighteenth centuries depict Tartary as a vast region in Asia. I never learned about that whenever I was in school. I don't remember much, to be honest with you, about what we learned in school, because it was all bullshit anyway. But but I don't remember that, you know, I feel like I would remember. I'd be like, oh, tartary, what is it called now? Kind of thing. So in the nineteenth century, maps suddenly erased Tartaria, breaking it up into modern nations. So why did the content the concept of tartaria disappear without an explanation? And who were the Tartarians? The origins seem to be kind of unclear. Some people think that it's the Mongols or the Scythians, or even a lost civilization predating mainstream history. Maybe it's possibly advanced spiritual or technological knowledge which was systemically erased theorized as a highly unified societ with different ethnic groups connected by a global network. And so that got got me to think, for a second, if you were the majority of the countries in the world that hate the United States, because there are quite a lot of them, right right, I mean, we're always seen as the big dogs of the world. We're the world's police. Basically, if it's if we're in, the situation's gonna go good. If we're out, good luck. You know, that just seems to be what it is. If you could imagine, for a second. What would happen if the rest of the world's countries decided to team up on us. Let's just say, every single country in the entire world outside of the United States. I'm talking about by Mexico, by Canada, by Australia, by all of Asia, all of you know, everywhere, all of Europe, I mean, South America, Brazil, all that shit. If they all collectively got together and said, you know what, I'm fucking tired of America's shit and let's just let's just start over brand new, they I'm not gonna say, they absolutely would wipe us off the board. I don't necessarily know how we would fare against literally everybody else, but I imagine wouldn't be something easy.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: By the best estaments, we would control the world in seventy two hours. By the worst estaments, we would control the world in two weeks.
Speaker 3: If the entire world was coming out.
Speaker 4: Of us, every country on Earth decided to go to war against America at the exact same time. Yes, the reason why is and this is a bad example, all right. I see what you're trying to do with this, and I agree with it. For most of what you're saying, America is so far advanced with technology militarily speaking, we have things that they haven't even thought of yet. And like, that's not even a joke. And I'm not saying to go because I'm a veter No, no, no.
Speaker 2: Real shit.
Speaker 4: We would hit major infrastructure hubs and send them back to the Stone Age. Like you know, we talk about like the biggest threat to us to be an EMP attack. Sure, that would send us to the Stone Age. If every country decided to attack us all at once. They're there's like thirty key locations that would get bombed immediately, and now the entire world comes to us if they want electricity or oil or anything.
Speaker 5: So like.
Speaker 4: But we've already got contingency plans laid out for these types of things. And the only reason why we're able to have those contingency plans is because we're so far advanced of everything else. Every time China comes out with a new jet, it's like, oh, oh that cool. Bring that thing off the shelf from forty years ago that we were fucking around with.
Speaker 2: Oh you have this now, Oh cool, we've been having that. And that's the same thing with Russia.
Speaker 4: I remember, Uh, it was their new thing that was supposed to rival the Blackhawk, or that maybe the Apache. I forget which helicopter that they came out with that was supposed to be like.
Speaker 2: The latest and the greatest. And America's got nothing like this.
Speaker 4: This is back in the late eighties, right, and so America's like, oh, oh, they have some shit we don't know nothing about. Okay, we got to give a hold of this case. We sent our fucking night. I forget what the group is nighthawks. I think they literally walked in and stole one, put it in the back of a jet, flew at too a neutral country, then flew it home, only to look at it and realize, Bro, this is a piece of shit, Like we haven't flown anything this bad since Vietnam. Okay, so now it's in a uh now it's in a museum in Alabama, and that's that's the thing. It's like shit like that, so so bad.
Speaker 2: Example, let's let's say Russia.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's a little bit better if the entire world turned its back against Russia, which kind of already has, I think for the most part. But let's just say that the entire world wanted to wipe Russia off the map, and then to kind of wipe their hands clean. They never talk about it in the history books, and they renamed that entire land mass as whatever Fuckville or something, you know, or something like that. You would have you would be hard pressed to prove that Russia was actually something like a real place. Oh yeah, they used to have this crazy roller Vladimir Putin, and uh and he just he did all these things to keep on to keep himself in power and and all this kind of stuff. And oh he would just send his people by the masses and just watch them.
Speaker 2: Get mowed down.
Speaker 3: You'd be like, what in the Barbarian fuck am I listening to? Right? But yeah, that's going on right now, you know. So like if you were to do that and wipe out Russia, you'd be called a conspiracy theorist for even mentioning Russia, right yeah.
Speaker 4: And it'd be easier back before the internet, right when all you had was written word and books, and whoever was the publishing agency would decide what did and didn't make it to the final cut of the book, you know, especially textbooks that would go out to schools, and like, this is what the kids are learning. For some reason, their maps are showing that the United States is massive compared to like every other country around it. Then they look at an actual world map one day it's like, wait, so the map I learned was wrong this whole time, and so I'm with you one hundred percent. Back one hundred years ago, it was way easier to kind of change a narrative and change story and just roll with it, especially if it's about some country or some land that no one's ever heard of, in some section of the world that most of the West wouldn't care about.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, for sure.
Speaker 3: You could picture it. You know, I'm not trying to prove Tartaria to anybody. I'm just trying to say there is a path to this being possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 3: So all right. Nextly we get to the mud flood. A little bit more into the mud flood the strange architectural anomalies. So it says, across cities worldwide, buildings appear to be buried under layers of dirt or mud. And many nineteenth century buildings have sunken windows and doors, And but why were they built that way? You know, you wouldn't think, you know, just looking at some of these things, we all understand the premise of a seller or a basement, right, but you're not going to have half the window above ground and the other half of the window below ground. And you see countless pictures of like evidence pointing towards this, especially were in like over in Europe, a lot of it over in Europe, but especially even in the United States. You check out some of the buildings in New York, a lot of those kind of half window above, half window below, and it's like, why would you even do that? It doesn't even make sense, why you would do that. So that's that's a big thing. And there's supposedly there's evidence of the excavation. So many older buildings were dug out, suggesting that they were already buried. It says a massive global flood that buried cities, either naturally or artificially. There's a was there a possible deliberate, deliberate cover up where evidence of Tartaria was reset by elites controlling the history? Kind of that same motive there, But what if if history is controlled, was the mud flood used to erase Tartaria and usher in a new historical narrative? Kind of like what we were talking about, right, and so like, there are so many any facets to this thing, like it is not just oh well, if you disprove that, then it disproves the whole thing, because no, it's like we're we're literally Mattie Ice up here on you know, with the with the corkboard and drawing strings and everything's relaying back to if it's not Tartaria, something fishy is going on with this. It's like the flat earthers aren't necessarily right in our opinion, but a lot of the lines check out.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, I'm with you, you know.
Speaker 3: So anyhow to the Worldfars and the destruction. Okay, so, oh, here's a little bit more on the orphan train. It says from eighteen fifty four to nineteen twenty nine, there were over two hundred thousand orphans were shipped across North America. So you think about, what's that a span of like seventy five years, let's just say seventy five eighty years, something like that, two hundred thousand orphans were shipped across America. The official story is that it was a child welfare movement, but the conspiracy is that these were not orphans but reset survivors placed into families to restart society. So if Tartaria was wiped out, did these orphans come from a previous civilization?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's interesting though, right, So why were so many adults missing? And by the way, this is still we're still in the precursor of it, like we're barely penetrating an inch right now. So why were so many adults missing? It says some suspects. Some suspect did the mud flood wiped out a previous population population, leaving the children behind, and the new historical narrative was implanted in these children, shaping the modern era. So if you think about like the idea of like reteaching basically, and I can't remember the term for it, maybe you would remember it. But basically, let's say you have a poor little kid from Africa for example, right, and that kid got adopted to a nice family in America or something Angelina Joe Lie style. Let's say that that kid was adopted at nine years old. Just thrown out a number. Let's say that kid was adopted at nine years old. So everything that that kid learned in that region of the world, all that history, all that science, all that math. Mainly the history it's going to be entirely different, because if you look across the entire world, our history books aren't always the same. As a matter of fact, you go to Brazil or Mexico or Russia or China or any of these places, the history books maybe they rhyme a little bit, but it's not all set in stone. It's just what we've agreed upon here to kind of paint a little picture there. It's not to say that these things didn't didn't happen. I mean sure, I mean if you're somebody that absolutely doesn't question history, then then they absolutely happened. Right, But is it to say that America is the best in documenting history and every other country is absolutely wrong if they disagree with our biases.
Speaker 4: There's definitely going to be biases when you're looking at a specific country's history books, right, they're going to try to cast themselves in the best light possible one hundred percent. But again, it depends on what specific example we're talking about.
Speaker 2: It depends on what the source is.
Speaker 4: Is it uh, like we're talking about like ancient Rome, Brazil's history of Ancient Rome. I would guesstimate is probably close to America's history of ancient Rome, because Brazil and America have no dog in the fight of ancient Rome. Now that being said, Greece, what they teach their children's version of ancient Rome might be a little different than France's version of ancient you see what I'm saying, Like, it depends on what we're talking about in specific.
Speaker 2: But yes, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: There's definitely going to be biases when you're looking at these types of things, for sure.
Speaker 3: For sure. I mean there's gonna be people out there that are like pro Genghis Khan, you know what I'm saying. I imagine that there are just like just like a lot of the people nowadays are mind blowingly are like pro Hitler, you know, like like Gavera.
Speaker 4: I can't tell you I'm any of these idiots I see walking around with she Gavera shirts on it. It's like, dude, you realize how many Cubans would kill you on site for wearing that T shirt?
Speaker 2: Right now? But like, okay, not.
Speaker 3: A good look. Not a good look. It's like gay, It's like gays for Palestine, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Bro, makes no.
Speaker 4: Sense sight like, you know, the Palestinians would behead you for this, but okay, sure whatever.
Speaker 3: Sure, So there are some beliefs out there that there is a sector of people that caused this erase of history. And shockingly, we're not talking about the Jews today, all right, I know some people want to blame everything on the Jews.
Speaker 4: Were the fucking gypsy dude.
Speaker 3: It's not the Gypsies, however, Uh, you got a little shit for that by an actual Gypsy listener of the show, And there is a recording. We can play it if you want.
Speaker 2: For the record, that is a complete joke.
Speaker 4: Like, I have no hatred or animosity towards the Gypsies, and I don't think they're actually trying to control the world in all of these ways. I'm saying that strictly because it's as ridiculous as people saying that the Jews are trying to control the world. But like if the Gypsy person, if I did offend them like apologies, I thought it was understood that that was in satire.
Speaker 2: If not, then like my bad. But that's the point.
Speaker 4: There's so many people that are spitting like literal Adolph Hitler rhetoric at the Jews because well, you know, the p Ssunagogue of Satan, they're controlling our taxes.
Speaker 2: It's like, uh huh.
Speaker 4: And in the same way, I'm trying to show how ridiculous that sounds by pointing the finger at another group who literally has done nothing wrong. But you know, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: I was trying to find the message. I thought I was gonna be able to have it for today, but damn it, I don't have it.
Speaker 2: That's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: I was really looking forward to that.
Speaker 4: I really hope I didn't offend any Most people understand that that's a joke to any of the good Roma people out there. I think your culture is beautiful and wild, and I'm not trying to throw shade at it in any way.
Speaker 3: However, I did just get a message on Instagram of like a slight and then like a pat on the back at the same time directed at me.
Speaker 4: Right towards me, and a pat on the back for you. I feel like that was the vibe.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, it's just me here. But somebody named kit kat Rat, So shout out to the KitKat rat out there, Okay, said, I'm Kat and this is my first ever Instagram message. And it's because of Jonathan. I frequently disagree with that man. But I'm currently listening to the Brandon Kroll Are You Ready to rem Fan? Episode? And Jonathan needs to know that he is one hundred percent correct about Andrew Garfield being the best Spider Man. There you go most sense that that man has ever made.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what, that's the thing that I got right?
Speaker 4: I mean, look, Tobin maguire did okay until it came time for him to be dramatic in any way, shape or form. He plays a very good awkward teen role. And then, uh, what's the other one? The guy that looks like he has a frog in his mouth at all times?
Speaker 2: Spider Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the one that's Yeah, he's yeah.
Speaker 3: I like him. Plus he's with Zindaia. I like her a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of her.
Speaker 4: He's a great answer. She's a great singer. She is a shit actress in my opinion. She's got one character that she plays consistently, and it's like, you gotta have range Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She kind of is like a modern day Kristen Stewart, now that I think about it.
Speaker 4: You see it, right, you see it, and it's like and I don't throw shade at Christen Stewart, but also, how have you made an entire career of being the exact same person in every fucking movie like that?
Speaker 2: That blows my But yeah, oh.
Speaker 3: I found the message. Are you ready to hear it? This is by and he has an Irish accent. It's awesome Gypsies, dude. His name is Ryan Kelly. So let me know if you can hear this?
Speaker 8: All right, bro, you need to speak to Jacob because this is coming from a gypsy. There's different types of gypsies, so tell him to specify what types of gypsies he's on about European gypsies or is he on about traveling gypsies from Ireland and Scotland and England, or is he on about gypsies that are do human trafficking the fucking Poland and Albania and everything. There's different types of gypsies, so tell him a police specify gypsies.
Speaker 5: Before he talks.
Speaker 8: He's shite because what he's saying is offensive as fuck. Doesn't matter if he's going for the counter argument against Jews or not. Why would you make a counter argument if you don't believe it?
Speaker 5: So there for your voice.
Speaker 3: Shout out Ryan Kelly.
Speaker 2: Shout out Ryan Kelly. Holy fuck.
Speaker 3: Okay, awesome.
Speaker 4: The fact that you're pissed Ryan has proven the point.
Speaker 2: Actually, So for the.
Speaker 4: Record, I have no dog in any fight towards any of the roma, whether they're the traveling type or the type that's set up shop and planted roots somewhere or whatever. It's specifically just to counter argue the whole Jewish thing. I don't have any hatred or animosity towards you. I didn't even know there was sex of them doing human trafficking polling that.
Speaker 2: That's a new one for me.
Speaker 4: But okay, yes, to your point, there's different types of Jews out there. There's the type that are just wearing the yamuka and going to temple and trying to live their fucking life. And then there's the type that are probably out there doing evil and malicious shit. Yes, but the two are not connected. There's a very small, small minority of people that happen to be Jewish that are doing evil shit. I'm assuming there's a very small minority of Gypsies out there doing bad shit. The vast majority, I'm sure are just people out there trying to earn their daily bread.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like, you know, uh, You're gonna have certain priests out there that are doing God's literal work and then other ones.
Speaker 4: Very small minority that's touching the balls. But it's not all of them, not.
Speaker 3: All of them.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing with like the boy Scout leaders. You know, the samest of them are just dads.
Speaker 4: They're trying to do a cool thing with their sons, and they're like out there and now they're the Scout the can't Master or whatever the fuck it's called. Yeah, there's probably there is confirmed a small minority they're out there fucking around these little kids. And like, oh, man, Ryan, you actually thank you because you proved the point that I was trying to make. Apologies if I offend any of the good Gypsy or Roma people out there when I go on those tangents, please y'all understand that it's in satire. I am not trying to pick nobody often reality.
Speaker 3: He got lighthearted with it, and I said, ha ha, you know, I'll tell him, and he goes, ah, just a bunch of laughing, and he goes, I forgot. I even sent this with a smiling face. So you know, good cult member out there.
Speaker 4: You know, you don't really hear about the Irish getting offended very often. They're usually just wanting to throw hands about it, which, for the record, is kind of what the Irish Gypsies are known for bare knuckle boxing, and shit.
Speaker 2: There's a whole.
Speaker 4: Documentary that was made about it called knuckle which is badass. I might add, these family blood feuds get settled once a year in bare knuckle boxing matches, and it's like, yes, can we bring that back, bring that to the mainland, Like yes, but any anyway.
Speaker 3: All right, so we've confirmed this has nothing to do with the Jews to our understanding it, and also nothing to do with the Gypsies, but the usual suspects that people like to point their fingers at whenever. These are the people that covered up Tartaria.
Speaker 2: Number one.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna be surprised by any of.
Speaker 2: These, by the way.
Speaker 3: Number one, the Vatican, they are the contry rollers of history and destroyed ancient knowledge. And as a matter of fact, they have a whole like library that you can't even freely walk around in, like you literally have to be a scholar and you have to be able to like have access granted to you. And this is something that I learned by listening to Diana Pasalka. She wrote the book called American Cosmic. I'm trying to get her on the show. She's awesome, but but you know, she talks about how she has like access to go into the Vatican archives of the Vatican Library, but not to look around.
Speaker 2: Like you can't go and look around.
Speaker 3: You have to be specific and say I'm looking specifically for this, and then you might be able to have somebody go grab it for you.
Speaker 2: But you can't just walk go walk around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to have very specific intentions on what you're going in there. For a lot of that shit's old, like a thousand years old. They want any boy just like turning a page and accidentally tearing a manuscript of some like crisis artifacts.
Speaker 2: Like what does Diana Pasalka do? Oh she's a theologian. Oh, very cool, very cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would love to have her on. She's awesome. I think she her focus is the Bible, but you know, obviously theologians they look into all of it, no doubt. So you got the Vatican. The next one, the Freemasons they because they were key players in resetting society's historical narrative. Right, nextly you would have the banking elites. They needed to suppress the free energy and reset the economies. Makes sense. And finally, not the Jews, but the Jesuits. The Jesuits being linked to manipulation of education and historical records.
Speaker 4: I guess we could put that under a subadendum of the Vatican. But also they're brought up so much in the conspiratorial realm that they kind of need their own bullet point as well.
Speaker 2: So I feel that So just.
Speaker 3: How would they have or how did they cover this up, the whole tartarian thing. Well, they control to academia, ensuring that the history books reflect a false narrative. They orchestrated events like world wars, pandemics, and economic collapses to keep people distracted, and they remove tartaria from maps, erased evidence, and use propaganda to reinforce a new timeline. Okay, so that's what we got so far, and now we're going to start getting to a couple of awesome articles here. And this is like I said, it's not I highly doubt I'll be able to cover everything, but that I actually found a book that was written, and we're going to read maybe a couple of chapters from it, because this is what a lot of people point to whenever they're learning about Tartaria. They look into this book called The One World Tartarians, the Greatest civilization ever Erased from History, written by James W.
Speaker 2: Lee. Okay, I was skimming through it.
Speaker 3: And I was like, damn, there's a lot that goes into this.
Speaker 4: So I've never heard of this book, but I'm down, brother, Hey, I'm always down for a little little history, you know.
Speaker 3: So all right, this is an article by Grunge, and it's going to kind of show you the mainstream story of Tartaria, right about how it's basically shrouded in mystery and it's probably conspiracy, it's probably not real. Whatever. But it says, before the Internet, the best way to showcase technology, art and innovation while uniting different countries was at the World's Fairs. Oh, by the way, this is Oh, this isn't on Tartaria. This is on the nineteen or the eighteen ninety three World's Fair. And I wanted to bring this up because this is like, to me, this is like the Canarian the coal mine, as far as Tartaria goes. So it says one of the most famous, one of the most famous took place in Chicago in eighteen ninety three, honoring the four hundredth anniversary of Christopher Columbus's arrival and what can aim to be called America. I'll be it a year or two, lady said, or they say. It was known as the World's Columbian Exposition. It drew an estimated twenty seven million people and was four times bigger the night than the eighteen eighty nine Paris World's Fair. Twenty seven million people showed up to Chicago for this.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean people from all over the world came to the World's Fair.
Speaker 3: That makes sense and right, But obviously it's not all in just one day. This was going for a couple of months. But even still, twenty seven million people. That is a fucking lot of people.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, what year was this, he said, eighteen ninety three.
Speaker 4: I'm very curious what the world population was at that time.
Speaker 2: Keep going.
Speaker 3: So it says the event was a victory for Chicago, who had been ravaged by a terrible fire two decades earlier. Oh that's what I got it, I thought two years. It was two decades. That's where I got it fucked right. But there was a more sinister side go ahead.
Speaker 4: So estimated world population in the eighteen hundred ranges somewhere between six hundred million and one billion people. Hmm. Okay, so that's a massive chunk that to come into Chicago in the course of two months.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So it says just thirty years after slavery was abolished, African Americans were excluded from showcasing their achievements, and Indigenous people were often gawned at in zoo like exhibits. Another fire caused the worst firefighting firefighting disaster the city had seen at that point, and the fair would become forever linked with one of America's most notorious serial killers. This is the incredible story of the eighteen ninety three World's Fair. So we're not really gonna I don't really care about the serial killer. It has nothing really to do with Tartaria.
Speaker 2: But was it? I mean, I don't know, I'm just asking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think so. Anyway, So, in eighteen ninety three, World's Fair was considered a remarkable achievement, not least because It took place just twenty two years after Chicago was gutted by the fire. Between October eighth and October tenth in eighteen seventy one, a huge inferno ripped through the mostly wooden city. Check it out. You can kind of see how it all basically got burned down then right it says National Geographic Reports, and estimated three hundred people were killed and seventeen thousand, five hundred structures were destroyed. The cost of the damage was around two hundred million dollars in eighteen seventy one. Two hundred million dollars. I wonder what that ratio has to be with today's money.
Speaker 2: Why, I'm gonna check it out.
Speaker 3: So, with ninety thousand of the city's three hundred and twenty four thousand residents now homeless, looting broke out, and, according to history, martial law was declared on October eleventh and lasted several weeks. However, Chicago's leaders, including newly elected Mayor Joseph Medill, saw an opportunity to rebuild a bigger, better, more fireproof city. Fortunately, the railroads and meat plants, Chicago's main industry, were still intact.
Speaker 2: Five point one billion dollars.
Speaker 4: Good Lord, yeah, alright, Jesus, all right.
Speaker 3: That's pretty incredible there. So then in eighteen ninety Chicago beat the rivals New York, Washington, d C. And Saint Louis in the contest to host the eighteen ninety three World's Fair. The city ultimately raised more money than its rivals from wealthy investors including Marshall Field, the City and State, and ordinary citizens. So it said that it was designed around waterways. This World's Fair. It's look how fucking beautiful that is, dude, I mean literally literally just propped up to be burned down two months later, no doubt. So the the organizers for organizer's first priority was designing and constructing the landscape that the fair would take on. The fair would take place on. For this, they hired America's most famous landscape artist, Frederick law Olmsted and his business partner Harry Codman, who sadly died before he could see their plans come to fruition. The pair organized their design around a series of artificial lagoons and waterways complete with artificial islands. One of the main attractions was the Basin, a huge pond in the Court of Honor which featured the sixty five foot gold gilded statue of the Republic, a robed woman holding a globe and a staff. Guests could travel between exhibits by traditional Venetian style gondolas or on new fangled electric powered boats. Several boats also served as attractions in their own right. The Viking was the Viking is I guess an attraction, but the Viking was a traditional Viking ship that was built in Norway and sailed across the Atlantic to New York, then on to Chicago. It's currently on display in Geneva Park, Illinois.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 3: Tobas reports that there was also a Japanese dragon boat in replicas of Columbus's three ships. Olmsted took special pride in the Fairs gardens, according to the Chicago Tribune, and one country in particular benefited from his obsession. The Japanese pavilion stood on the wooded island, looking out on a small garden known as the Japanese or Osaka Garden, complete with cherry trees. So it says, the Fairs organizers appointed legendary Chicago architect Daniel Burnham Burnham Burnham I guess as chief of construction and he assembled the avengers of the nineteenth century American architects, ironically for a fair that was supposed to celebrate American achievements. They agreed on the European neo classical style for the exposition's main focal point, which is the Court of Honor. This was made up of enormous halls that hosted the exhibitions deemed the most exemplary. These included the Machinery Hall, the Our Agricultural Building, damn, that's a word, and the Manufacturers in Liberal Arts Building. All the buildings were painted white, hence they were collectively dubbed the White City. The exception was the Transportation Building at the eastern end of the Court of Honor, which was painted in bright colors and gilded in gold.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of just given.
Speaker 3: A little bit of history, you can get a little backstory. I mean, I know that there's probably majority of people don't really know too many facts about the eighteen ninety three Chicago World's Fair, so I just wanted to give a little bit here. But this is where it gets interesting right here this article. So, in eighteen ninety three World's Fair introduced many Americans to electricity. So In eighteen eighty nine, the Paris World's Fair had shown off electric lighting, but the eighteen ninety three Exposition took the electrical revolution to the next level. Most Americans had still never encountered this seemingly match technology before, and they got a dramatic introduction at the fairs opening on May first, President Grover Cleveland pushed a button and the electrical power turned on. Hundreds of thousands of lights illuminated the buildings of the White City. It was the first World's Fair lit solely by electricity, but the spectacle went even further than that. A whole exhibition hall was dedicated to electricity. Guests could witness innovations such as electric sewing machines, irons, laundry machines, an early facts machine, and more. Macayber the electric chairs, damn, that's whenever they were introduced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so a new thing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You speak by firing squatter hanging by noose until dead, and then they're like, wait a minute, dude.
Speaker 2: We could just send jolts through them until they stopped moving. That's totally an option.
Speaker 3: Now that's fucked up. I just think of the Green mile every time it makes me sad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that wasn't cool. John Coffee didn't deserve to die. But from what I've heard, Texas still has Old Sparky in one of their prisons. They don't use it for anything anymore, but it's still technically there.
Speaker 3: So I mean, yeah, no, Well I hope I don't get caught up in anything while I'm in Texas.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, I don't know anyway.
Speaker 4: Like I said, I don't think you're even allowed to use it by law, Like you're not allowed to hang anybody by law either, But it's it's one of them things, you know. And at the time they saw this as that's what's crazy. At the time, they thought this was the most humane way to dispatch a person that needed to die, like this was more humane than by noose.
Speaker 2: And it's like, bro, well it just.
Speaker 3: Send me to the guillotine or is it guillotine or guillotine? How do you say it?
Speaker 2: Guillotine?
Speaker 3: Guillotine It looks like guillotine though it's French.
Speaker 4: It's like Guillot, like the last name Guillot. It's not Guilliot, you know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, yeah. So also, there was the world's first moving sidewalk, the predecessor of the ones used in airports today. All thislectricity was provided by one of the one of History's history nerds favorite inventors. Yes, the eighteen ninety three exposition is part of Nikola Tesla's unbelievable real life story. According to PBS, Tesla sold his patents for an electrical system based on AC current to George Westinghouse. Westinghouse used them to undercut rival Thomas Edison's General Electric Company, and with the win the bid to supply electricity to the exposition. But Edison still had a presence at the fair. It was the first time many visitors ever saw a light bulb, and he showed off his kinetoscope, an early device showing moving pictures. There we go, how about that?
Speaker 2: There you go?
Speaker 3: So in the again, into the world's first ferris Will. There was a serial killer, YadA YadA.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So the nineteen or the eighteen ninety three World's Fair was devastated by two fires.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 3: It says you'd think that the Great Fire of eighteen seventy one would have made Chicago cautious about fire safety, But the World's Fair experienced two destructive blazes on July tenth, eighteen ninety three, two months into the fair, a fire broke out in the smokestack of the cold storage unit used for food. Firefighters were trapped above what the Chicago Tribune referred to as a pit of fire. Eventually the tower collapsed, killing everyone left inside. A total of sixteen people died, including twelve firefighters, making it the deadliest incident in Chicago firefighting history to that point. An investigation found that faulty wiring had been discovered in January and a smaller fire had broken out just a month before. Four people were charged with criminal negligence, including chief of Construction Daniel Burnham, but they were all acquitted by a grand jury.
Speaker 2: Of course they were.
Speaker 3: So then there was a second fire, and of course, yeah, absolutely they were. But the second fire was less deadly but more destructive. After the fair ended, Chicago leaders were left to decide what to do with the White City. But on January eighth of eighteen ninety four, the decision was made for them. Was made for them by a huge blaze. A Chicago Tribune article published the following day reported that the fire started in the casino, destroyed the Perry Style and the Music Hall and damaged most of the other buildings in the Court of Honor. Two people were killed and two more were wounded. The crowds who gathered to watch the flames wept as they witnessed the White City burned to ruins. So you had the eighteen seventy one fire, and then this thing gets built in eighteen ninety three, and or you know, people start coming in eighteen ninety three, at least that's whenever it starts. But you have two fires that break out a month apart from each other, and they all get acquitted and nobody gets in trouble for this, all of the money that went into this, the architectural master that was brought to Chicago after it was devastated just twenty two years before all this shit happened, and everybody's just okay with it, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: And there's a lot of eyes, dude's a lot of optics, a lot of people from around the globe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're here.
Speaker 4: They don't want to have a big legal kerfuffle over this is one of the things.
Speaker 2: They just want to push under the rug and continue with the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Well, and also just fun little facts here, things that were introduced are foods that were introduced for the first time at the Chicago World's Fair, one of them being the Cracker. Jacks were introduced at the Cracker at the Cracker at the Chicago World Fair. Also, Wrigley's Juicy Fruit chewing gum was introduced right here.
Speaker 4: Wow, the best gum they have teen minutes or best fifteen seconds of your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so delicious.
Speaker 4: And also Aunt Jemima little an Jemima syrup. Yeah, now that's racist, but back in the day. And that's not even syrup, that's just brown high fructose corn syrup. And that was first introduced to the Chicago World's Fair.
Speaker 2: It says.
Speaker 3: You can also blame the eighteen ninety three World's Fair for one of the most controversial mascots in history. NPR reports that businessman Rtie Davis used the fair to use the fair to introduce Aunt Jemima, played by Nancy Green, to sell his pre made pancake mix. Okay, so not the syrup. It was the pancake mix. So Green played the stereotypical Southern mammy character to enormous crowds during cooking demonstrations. And no, she didn't become a millionaire. According to the ap.
Speaker 4: Oh no I guarantee, she has made a little flat rate for her day's work.
Speaker 3: You know, absolutely, Hey, she got her bottle, her face on a bottle for the next you know, one hundred and thirty years.
Speaker 4: The character changed. She was like an overweight black lady at one point. Then she became more of a slimmer, fitter looking black lady. And now it's just racist all the way around.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever I mean is what it is, and sometimes it is in.
Speaker 2: A pancake mix. How dare you be so racist?
Speaker 3: Like wait, what Yeah, I don't get that either. But anyway, all right, so one of the best sources for this information that I have found regarding Tartaria has come from this website called stolenhistory dot org, so huge shout out to them. They are on something here. So they have an article that says Tartary aka Tartaria, an empire hidden in history. It was bigger than Russia once, no doubt. All right, and you can see it right here, Grand Tartary, right like right above China and the what's that the Mongol Empire.
Speaker 4: They're yep, I'm not gonna say nothing yet because I want to hear the article, but absolutely.
Speaker 3: Well, this is from the seventeen seventy one Encyclopedia Britannica, and it says that Tartary a vast country in the northern parts of Afia Afia.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so back in the day they used to pronounce words different that we would call that Asia today. But f's and s's kind of made a weird transition in the late seventeen hundreds, same with w's and v's. They got weird pronunciations on those, and then later on Old English went to Modern English, and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well it says it's hounded by Siri Siberia on the north and left, but it's spelled Weft. That's weird.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: So this is called Great Tartary, the Tartars who lie north of oh. I can't even read this, it's so hard. I don't know most of these words, so I'm just going to bypass that. But it's a little excerpt from the Encyclopedia Britannica from seventeen seventy one, so it says now compared to the description given by Wikipedia. Tartary or Great Tartary was a name used from the Middle Ages until the twentieth century to designate the Great Tract of Northern and Central Asia, stretching from the Caspian Sea and the Ural Mountains to the Pacific Ocean, settled mostly by Turko Mongol peoples after the Mongol invasion and the subsequent Turkic migrations. So that's this is no tract of land, like this is a fucking mass.
Speaker 4: So if you look at this picture next to a picture of the vast empire that Chenghis Khan was able to conquer. There are those that believe that the term Tartars and the term Huns are one and the same. One was more of a localized term used, and one was more of a European term used.
Speaker 3: Okay, well it's this is an excerp from seventeen oh one. It says a system of geography. It says the country of Tartary called Great Tartary to distinguish it from the Leffer.
Speaker 2: In Europe.
Speaker 3: Oh god, yeah, that's gonna be another thing that I can't really read. These These are very old articles that this person's pulling up here, but I don't know what some of these words even mean.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna try to help you out here, but my you know, I gotta I gotta go full screen on this one to make that a little bit bigger. Uh, dude, target distinguish it from yeah, the leffer, which you know, and I'm gonna look up what the hell that means here in a second. And in Europe, yeah, has for its boundaries on the west or west Okay. Yeah, it's crazy because of how the Old English to New English translates and how certain letters don't exactly play out the same way these days.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, yeah, yeah, oh, it says. And to add some credibility or to take some away to the story below, you can find oh, this is the excerpt from the CIA document that was declassified in nineteen ninety eight and created in nineteen fifty seven.
Speaker 2: This is a crazy part.
Speaker 3: I had no idea and you can, as a matter of fact, if you would, sir, could you try and look this CIA document up that was declassified in nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 2: I can, but real quick. Leffer is a term for Anglo saxons. Oh okay.
Speaker 4: It comes from the uh okay wow. So the leffer in this record would be like northern Europe.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, Okay, So this this CIA document that was declassified in nineteen ninety eight talking about Tartary and I'll just read it and maybe you can find it. But it says this is from the CIA documents. It says, or let us take the matter of history, which, along with religion, language and literature, constitution the core of people's cultural heritage. Here again the Communists have interfered in a shameless manner. For example, on August ninth of nineteen forty four, the Central Committee of the Communist Party, sitting in Moscow, issued a directive ordering the party's Tartar Provincial Committee to end quotes proceed to a scientific revision of the history of Tartaria, to liquidate serious shortcomings and mistakes of a nationalistic character committed by individual writers and historians in dealing with Tartar history. In other words, Tartar history was to be rewritten, let us be frank was to be falsified in order to eliminate references to Great Russian aggressions and to hide the facts of the real course of Tartar Russian relations. And this was no isolated case. In every Muslim area within the USSR, Historians on orders of the Communist part have rewritten history to distort the facts so that the Russians appear always in a good light. Needless to say, histories which present the facts truthfully have been withdrawn and destroyed, so that the present and future generations of Muslims are forever denied the chance of learning the true facts of their nation's past.
Speaker 2: If that's real.
Speaker 4: Cia document as a matter of fact, and it kind of goes more in line with what I was saying earlier about how the Huns or what we now call the Mongolians would be the I'll just read it out here. So this document is seventy five pages long, and it is basically all about the USSR as a whole and the groups that are within the USSR. So in the section where it talks about races, and I'm sure it's going to have more things pulled up here, it says Russia land of extremes, the physicality of these things, let's see here races. So if anybody would like to look this up, this is on page four where it talks about actually, I'm a real a.
Speaker 2: Little bit of page.
Speaker 3: Do you want to share the screen?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's go ahead, yeah, go ahead. That way we can see what you're looking at there. I just want to see if that, you know, that paragraph aligns with the actual document because this is from a website. It's not from the CIA or it's not from like a government website that we're looking at. So I just wanted to see feel.
Speaker 2: That all right?
Speaker 4: So it goes into number two here. This is off of a list about all things uss are, so the races that you would encounter if you were to step foot in random ussr place. A branch of the Slavic people, who later came to be known as the Russian, settled in the western fringe of the East European plane and gradually moved eastward, occupying and developing this vast stretch of inhospitable country, and passing over the continuous or contiguous continent of Asia, finally reached the Pacific. This task of empire building took many centuries and was all absorbing. In the process of accomplishing it, the strong tyrannized, tyrannized excuse me, the weaker, the clever over the ignorant, and the result was the practical enslavement of the great mass of people and the institution of a purely autocratic government. Next to the Slavs. The largest ethnic Glue group is the Turko Tartars twenty one million to be exact, dark visage and oblique eye. They are descendants of Genghis Khan or Chenghis Khan excuse me, and the Tomar Tomerlin's warriors. They include Crimea and Kazan Tartars and Azerbaijanians of the trans transcau Cassus, olive skinned Jephetic people mountains and highlands of the Caucasus and Trinsatus seven million. Several religions, including Christians. They include primitive of Kevessars.
Speaker 3: Was I not kind of right there for a second, Then I was just talking about the Caucasus mountains and it's saying that that's where these people possibly came from.
Speaker 4: So when you're talking about Grand Tartaria, you have to look again at like how far the Hun's conquered. Yeah, they may have been founded or like centralized right north of China. They made a push all the way and they actually.
Speaker 2: Fought crusaders like in Jerusalem and shit, So it was pretty much all of Asia at one point. So yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: So that took into what we now call of Crimea and all these things of southern Europe and all this.
Speaker 3: Bro twenty one million of the well, Turko Tartars, what's the Turko?
Speaker 2: Is that Turkey?
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, but it's not exactly what you're thinking of his Turkey today. It Turk, the Turkish Empire what would later be like the Ottoman Empire, also a vast stretch of land. So like a lot of these things blend and it depends on what century you're looking at. So this document, from what I read a little bit before we start already to share screen. So you remember how Tucker Carlson had a little bit of a meeting with Vladimir Putin just a yesteryear ago, and during that time, when trying to talk to him about what's going on in Ukraine right now, Putin spent two hours going on and on about the historical precedents of Russia and how this land has always been Russia.
Speaker 2: D d D dut da all this shit. That's basically what this is.
Speaker 4: They're saying. The USSR is claiming historical precedents to all of these regions. Here's how all of them are very different and independent, and the USSR is just trying to claim them all as their own. Very similar to what Putin is talking about right now.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, Crimea has always been a part of Russia.
Speaker 4: Ukraine's always been though, It's like, no, the the Cossacks inhabit of that land long before they were Russian. As a matter of fact, they fought against y'all for a while, then they fought for y'all when you imperiod imperialistically took them over and all this so it was, it was a whole thing, whole thing. But yeah, that CIA document is basically talking about how the.
Speaker 2: Tartars are that group.
Speaker 3: Okay, I rebuke my Caucus mountain heritage, and I am now calling myself that of Tartarian nature, sir. So whenever there's there needs to be a new box. You know, all the government documents that we need to check for taxes and whatnot, I need a I need a Tartarian box there. Okay, just shout out to you guys. I'm no longer Caucasus anymore. I'm not not dealing with this Caucasian shit. Just throwing it out there.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, neither of us look like we're from the Caucasian mountains.
Speaker 6: Big dog.
Speaker 2: They are a different group of people over there.
Speaker 3: Well, that's my family you're talking about. So you watch your damn mouth.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh man. Fuck all right.
Speaker 3: So this is an article from the National Cultural Development under Communism talking about tartarian cities. It says, I guess we can read the whole thing, but it says, on the third day, we came in the solitude upon an imposing and majestic monument of antiquity, a large city utterly abandoned. Such remains of ancient cities are of no unfrequent occurrence in the deserts of Mongolia, but everything connected with their origin and history is buried in darkness. Oh with what sadness does such a spectacle fill the soul? The ruins of Greece, the superb remains of Egypt, all these, it is true, tell of death. All belong to the past. Yet when you gaze upon them, you know that you know what they are. You can retrace in memory the revolutions which have occasioned the ruins and the decay of the country around them. Descend into the tomb wherein was buried alive. The city of Ooh Herculeanum, Yeah, you find it there. It is true a gigantic skeleton. But you have within you historical associations wherewith two galvanize it. And this is where it gets interesting. But of these old abandoned cities of Tartary, not a tradition remains. They are tombs without an epithet, epitaph, taff amid, solitude and silence, uninterpreted or uninterrupted, except when the wandering Tartars halt for a while within the ruined enclosures, because the because there the pastures are richer and more abundant. And then it says, uh, m Hugh or hook, I don't know if that's an E. I think it's an E. But M Hugh mentions that he found a Mongol shepherd among the ruins, who knew no more of the place than uh, than it was called the old town. So it was so far wiped from everybody's understanding that this place was called Tartary, and it to where, you know, even the elders only knew it as the old town. That's how much if this place actually this is how much how big the effort was to just completely erase it from history, to where even the elders, the old shepherds that are walking around. They don't even call it's tartary or tartaria anymore. It's just the old town.
Speaker 4: This kind of makes sense though, as far as the Mongols are concerned, because they were nomadic people by and large. Yeah, they did have a palace that Cheanghis Khan lived in at one point in time. But you also got to keep in mind when he died, he had his tomb buried, and then the ten thousand dudes that went out to bury him when they got back to the city, he had already put orders in place to where no one would be able to find his tomb. Ten thousand dudes went out to bury Changis Khan. When they got back to town, they were slaughtered. And when those dudes made it back to the palace to say that they had been done, those dudes were slaughtered. No One upon no one knows where Chengis Khan was buried. And that's kind of how they did businessman. And so, I mean, you look at their settlements to a yert.
Speaker 2: You know what that is.
Speaker 3: I've heard of that word. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: It's like a tint.
Speaker 4: It's a type of tint that the Mongols use the Huns used, the Tartars used, and it was the same way like how the Native Americans had teepees that you could set up and live in for a good long time, and if you need to break it down, it could be down and ready to move in like three hours. A yurt was kind of the same thing, and that's how they built their cities off of, just like lines and lines of yurts. So if we are to believe that Chenghis Khan had something to do with Tartaria, it makes sense that these big, vast cities just up and vanished because the herds moved well.
Speaker 3: And adding to that, it does make sense that they would be kind of like a traveling people at that point, because there are instances all over the world of what people are trying to draw parallels to Tartaria. You know, we had mentioned some cities in America, all across Europe and some parts of China and Russia and all this shit. Dude, it's pretty fascinating, you know, no doubt. So it says today we have certain appearance related stereotypes. I think we are very much we are very much off there. It looks like Tartari was multi religious and multicultural. One of the reasons I think so. One of the reasons I think so is the tremendous disparity between what leaders like you're saying Chengis Khan. I always thought it was Genghis Khan.
Speaker 4: No, it's pronounced of the Gh, but technically speaking correctly, it's supposed to be Chengis Khan.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it says the disparity between what leaders like Chengis Khan, Batu Khan Khan rather and Tiamur aka tamer Lane looked like to the contemporary artist versus the appearance attributed to them today. So this is what we know them as today. You know, you got Chengis and Batu and Tiamur right here, very Asian looking makes sense. And then you got and then it says, here is how fifteenth to eighteenth century books saw these three very white.
Speaker 2: Had to be white.
Speaker 4: They had to be How could this guy conquer the world if he wasn't Why, no, no, no, we got though, some some white pastiness on that on that painting.
Speaker 2: Now you know it's their whole mindset.
Speaker 3: You know what's very interesting is so I had told you that we had the black magician come on for an episode on Meta Mysteries a couple of days ago, and and he mentioned something that I had never heard of. He said that Chengis Khan was actually like some kind of sorcerer, that he was like practicing magic and all this different kind of spell work and everything. And I'm looking at this picture. Rate here and check it out.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 3: He has a wand with a U what is it called a pine cone at the top of it, right like very magical esque right here. And yes, I know they wided this whole thing up, but I'm not talking about his skin color. I'm talking about like what he has on, Like even the tunic and the robe and everything that he's wearing seems like that of like a fucking wizard.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: I think that that was also a part of artistic There's no record of him ever wearing something like assaultan like that, or wearing garbs that looked like this, or I don't know if he carried a scepter, but I haven't ever heard that before.
Speaker 2: I will say that Chenghis Khan was obsessed with sorcery.
Speaker 4: Now, he himself was not a practitioner, or at least not that the record shows, but he surrounded himself with practitioners of it, and he truly did believe in magic. And yeah, he was a very multifaceted guy. He had religious freedom for all the things. To say that he was such a crazy tyrant in all of this.
Speaker 2: He didn't care who you worshiped.
Speaker 4: Hell, he had Christian generals in his ranks, and he had Buddhists in his ranks and Taois in his ranks. The only time he wanted to like murder everybody is if you didn't capitulate, if you were willing to pay him his fee, he would leave your town alone. And like, you're now a part of his empire. But like, cool, you want to worship that god, do your thing, that's dope. I need some men, I need some horses, I need some gold, and like do you. But yeah, sounds very charge Tarrian of him. It was indeed quite tartarian of him. And then later on others kind of took a different approach to it and started slaughtering people that were different than them.
Speaker 2: It'd be like that.
Speaker 4: Chengus was a very interesting historical figure in and of himself. Keep in mind, the carbon footprint on Earth has been affected by the amount of people he's killed, and I'm pretty sure there's like a crazy number of people on Earth that can claim direct lineage because of how many people he fucked while on Earth. He had like over a thousand concubines that he impregnated.
Speaker 2: Good for him. He was out there, bro, just slanging in.
Speaker 3: I mean, hey, you know, hit it and quit a type of guy. We've all been there at some point in our life.
Speaker 4: I guess, so it was at the sword point like he did. But I mean, who's to say that all the concubines didn't want to be there. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wasn't there, you know all. I mean it was probably pretty rapie.
Speaker 3: But what what was then?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, that's from what we read, it seems that like the only way you were having sex is if it was raped. That's what it seems like.
Speaker 4: That's all we ever read, you know. And again we got to question that source because that's just all I agreed upon, because all these great men, of course, were just serial rapists and murderers and all these things. And it's like, well, all right, sure, okay.
Speaker 3: I mean technically it wasn't even that crazy. Like this might ruffle some feathers. But I'm just going off of what I've heard. But it wasn't even that crazy fifty years ago to find out that, like a husband was beating his wife. That was like a normal thing that was going on. I'm not saying that it was right, yeah, but it seemed like very normal. If your wife got out of line, you were smacking. You were smacking the shit out of her.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: Sean Connery was on a talk show one time and he was talking about smacking his bitch when she got a little out of line, and it was like, big dog, big dog, you are a beloved figure. Are you really gonna go that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: So I mean, stop shot along. You know, you gotta schmuck her around a little bit.
Speaker 4: Dom was like, bro, and that was normal, And like, if you heard that going on at the neighbor's house, don't interfere. It's none of your business.
Speaker 2: You know, it's you know, there's always two sides of this story.
Speaker 4: This woman's walking around with a black eye, and no one is saying anything because, oh, it's none of my business.
Speaker 2: What fuck you? It's so stupid.
Speaker 3: You probably have those judgmental neighbors that are like, fucking woman, she didn't do the dishes, and this is what she gets.
Speaker 2: This is what she gets.
Speaker 4: Right, listened, She should have listened.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: It's just so crazy how the world evolves in such a short amount of time. Because, dude, if you beat your wife now, I mean, you are literally seen as the lowest piece of shit and I never want to talk to you, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yes, agreed, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: That's yeah. Cultures have shifted, and some of those have been positive things, y'all. For the record, that what we're saying right now, fifty years ago was seen as liberal trash. Wait, you mean you don't beat your wife. These dudes would get together and as they're sharing and they're they're having beers and they're talking about at the bar, they're like joking about how bad they beat the shit out of their old lady, and it's like, like, you deserve a bullet, you son of a bitch. Like, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: But that's in our modern day and age.
Speaker 4: Now, let's talk about two hundred years ago, five hundred years ago, a thousand years ago, what was deemed to be normal and acceptable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, buddy, just weird how times have changed, Like that. But I mean, I'm happy they have evolved to this place because I would I would have been one of those guys that, like, would have just judged everybody for beating their wife back in the day. I would hope that I would have been one of those guys.
Speaker 4: Anyway, if you're married to a woman that is annoying you so much that you feel the need to put hands on her, bro just divorce her and be happier.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck. Yeah, Well, moving on, it says.
Speaker 3: The other reason why I think Tartari had to be multi religious and multicultural is its vastness during various methods time. For example, in sixteen fifty two, Tartari appears to have control over North America. I don't see where it's at, But sixteen fifty two it says I can't read this map. Maybe if I can, can I zoom in on it? Oh a little bit. Yeah, I don't see where, it says Tartary, but I guess we're just going to take his.
Speaker 2: Word for it on it. Okay, fair enough, I guess.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it says the official history is hiding a major world power which existed as late as the nineteenth century. Tartari was a country with its own flag, its own government, and its own place on the map. Its territory was huge, but somehow quietly incorporated into Russia and some other countries. This country you can find on the maps pre dating the second half of the nineteenth century, so it says yet sometime in the eighteenth century, Tartari Muscovite was the biggest country in the world at three million, fifty thousand square We are miles and you can see rad here about like uh, just I guess it's I guess this is based on how often it was talked about as far as Tartaria and Tartary, but I guess it. I don't know if it is this showing its popularity. It says it shows how Tartari was quietly put away. So I don't know if this if this just means that it was stopped being mentioned in books or something like that. Okay, But either way, we can keep on going on and you can see Raid here. I wonder if it'll oh yeah, sweet, all right, so it has a bunch of old maps here. I guess where you can see Tartary. I don't see it on this map though. Wow, But they have like a bunch of old maps here that you can, Oh, here's a good one. There you go on in Asia Tartaria because normally you would think Tartary, right, but like this one's showing Tartaria. Then you have of here, this is the one that we looked at earlier about Grand Tartary.
Speaker 4: This is like the vast tracts of that section of Asia which are largely uninhabited, you know what I mean. Because when you think Russia, typically people think of Moscow, Saint Petersburg. You may think of like the big towns and stuff like that. The vast majority of that country is like open uninhabited land. I mean, at least especially back in these days. The Eurasian step like that, Like that was vast tracks of land and like so the people writing these maps are just like, that's Tartaria. It's owned by the Tartars. Who are they nomadic tribesmen doing their thing on these swaths of land. But they were also their independent nation. But it's kind of hard to have a nation of nomads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's but it's interesting to see it on a map like that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: So I guess this region, the yellow region would be Tartaria if I'm not mistaken. I mean, this is in another language, so it's hard to tell. But and same right here, Yeah, Tartaria right here. I don't know exactly what this is showing because it's written in another language, but wow, very interesting nonetheless to see all these old maps with Tartaria on it.
Speaker 4: You know, I've heard that it was around the time of Peter the Great when Tartaria became a part of what we would now call Russia. I also has found some sources saying it was like the mid sixteen hundreds, so, like, you know, it really depended on what the cartographer wrote down as he was writing these maps and what their biases were.
Speaker 3: So this, if I'm correcting or correctly pronouncing, it would be New Asia description. And it says Tartaria right there at the top two. So I mean they're all pointing to the same piece of land, which is right above. I guess, I know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: The lines have been.
Speaker 3: Redrawn so many times, I don't know what's what anymore. But yeah, dude's it's pretty fucking fascinating. Look right here, it's green in this one, but still seems to be at least in the same area.
Speaker 2: Tartaria.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the hell these are, Like I said, other languages don't know them.
Speaker 4: So it basically, in the early seventeenth century, the Romanov dynasty expanded across into Siberia to the Pacific. Before that, Russia was mostly uh, what we would think of with like Saint Petersburg and Moscow and all of that. More of the European side. The Romanovs are the ones that said, nah to the sea, bruh, it's all ours now.
Speaker 3: Oh look you got Japan right down here.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So no, I mean, it's just interesting. This isn't no small little island. It's not a little city. You're talking about like the size of a m Yeah. Yeah, Like the size of like half a fucking continent is what we're looking at, you know, like big ass tract of lands. So anyway, it says Tartari had its own language, flag crest, its own emperor, and of course its own people. It says mad mad and a bishop, encouraged by the great success attending her previous concerts and by desire of many families and musical amateurs, will have the honor of giving her second and last Grand musical festival at Carusi's Saloon on Wednesday evening of February fourteenth, Oh Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: It says, just moving on down.
Speaker 3: It says, the entertainment will commence with her celebrated musical fantastical scenes of Circumstance entitled Laforgato, in which mad Ab will sustain seven distinct characters in appropriate costume and singing six different languages Russian, German, English, French, Tartarian, and Italian, comprising the most brilliant gems of popular operas. All right, so they had their own language, that's I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's like the Native Americans. Each tribe had kind of their own language.
Speaker 3: So would it would make sense? Yeah, But I'm just saying, you know, like, if I'm agreeing with you, Heifer, if all of this is fake and it's just a conspiracy, how do they have all these maps with Tartaria on it? You have literally like they have their own language, and it's not just some hairbrain conspiracy. Like this shit is written. This is from the Washington Union. The one that we just got done reading was from the Washington Union newspaper in eighteen forty nine. And then you got this one rate here from seventeen thirty nine that says their characters are of such a nature that they are equally legible, either backwards or forward. To explain myself, if a Tartar prevents you an open or presents you an open book and you read it, my god, these words are impossible. Anyway, I'll just skip to it. It says, wherefore it is impossible. I guess the s and the f they traded places because it's impossible. It says, wherefore it is impossible to write anything in the Tartarian language. But those in the fame room who are anyway within the view of the writing may overlook.
Speaker 2: You, and especially if your characters are large.
Speaker 3: Notwithstanding all there is, all all this, there is not a Tartar but prefers his native language to all others and thinks of it the most beautiful and copious in the world.
Speaker 2: So a beautiful language.
Speaker 3: Nonetheless, you ever heard of Tartarian language, bro I didn't take that course in school.
Speaker 4: Again, from the sources that I found, I think we would call that something else these days. But yeah, they would make sense that people that inhabited that land had their own distinct language, right like the Mongolians are not the only thing that is the last remnants of the Huns, you know what I mean. Now, yes, they may have stemmed from there originally, because they're just to the north of China, and that's where they came and invaded from. But there was a lot of land that was owned under the banner of Tartaria at one point in time. But again, that's like an English word to describe the land itself, or a European word to.
Speaker 3: Describe that land, you know, yeah, yeah, for sure. Well it says it's talking about a prince. This prince who is then about five and thirty five years of age, so I guess thirty five years old, five and thirty years of age, imagined that it was impossible to render even the words of his native language, much much less the majesty of his style, into any of our barbarous tongues, for therefore being oh my god, these words are impossible. But anyway, you get that they're talking about the Tartarian language. There, it's it's it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: You see the tints that are behind the guy right there with the thing. Those are yurts, oh.
Speaker 3: Like circus canopies, almost looking.
Speaker 4: Like I guess you could say that, but more or less like the walls around them were uh, how could I put this? You've seen those like cross sectional little slats you could like extend to make like a baby gate and then close up and like collapse them. So the walls are that, and then you got one pole in the middle holding up the roof and you just drape like skins over the top of it.
Speaker 3: That's okay, Well yeah, I mean you see this guy right here chilling in Uh. It says the Kings of Tartari, the genealogy of the former Tartar Tartar Emperors sorry.
Speaker 4: Chingadas provincial. Interesting, I don't know.
Speaker 3: So then you have the genial genealogy Emperors of Tartar Tartaria. I guess this is Oh, they kept a little genealogy. Sounds very Jewish of them.
Speaker 4: It's basically showing a family tree of the royal bloodline of Tartaria.
Speaker 3: This is freaking sick. So it says the family tree of the descendants of Genghis or Chenghis Khan with a map showing the Tartar Empire. So they're suggesting that Chengis Khan was Tartarian, right.
Speaker 4: But again, we would have called him a hun or a mongol or something like that. Again, in our current understanding certain historical references, these are interchangeable dialogues.
Speaker 3: I could see that. Okay, well, I mean, hey, it's pretty interesting. So it says the flag and crest of Tartari had an owl depicted on it, and the Emperor's flag contained a griffin on a yellow background. So you would have the emperor's flag being one of them, which would be this griffin one, and then the of the for the people you would have the owl on it. And I was just checking it out because I know within certain cards in the Rderway Tarot deck yellow a yellow background is like very symbolic of something, and I couldn't remember what it was, so I just looked it upright here, and it says a yellow background typically represents joy, optimism, and energy, as yellow as associated with sunshine and happiness. So I was thinking that, and I was like, okay, so yellow, you know, associated with happiness and sunshine and energy. I mean, is it possible that you know, they were trying to basically say that, you know, we found a way to contain some kind of energy. I don't know, I'm just speculating here.
Speaker 2: No, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: I'm also curious if yellow might have a different type of significance in like East Asia or in Africa or like, you know what I mean, because a tarot deck is more European based and not all.
Speaker 2: I guess it depends on.
Speaker 3: It Europe initially, Yeah, I think out of France if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 4: So I'm very curious if that's if that is in fact the meaning who or was yellow like the color of war? Or was yellow the color of peace? Like, I have no idea, but it is definitely fascinating to look into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so, I mean it's still pretty cool seeing their flags and stuff though too, you know. So, and they say that Tartary was not China, and you can see why people would confuse them very similar, you know, because China it's more of like actually, they kind of both look like the Chinese one is probably more of a dragon than a griffin because there's no hind legs on this back one, where you can see the hind legs on the tar Tar Tartary one, Yeah, no doubt. But still, and they're also facing different ways. I don't know if that matter. It probably matters, right, Like, if you're looking at the United States flag, it would be probably pretty bad if you had the square with you know, all the stars on this side.
Speaker 4: They I've seen people give shit to the mill military for wearing a flag that's printed opposite, and it's like, no, that's that's supposed to be that way. Only time you ever see an American flag with the stars on the other side is if it's on like a police uniform or military uniform. And that's because the flag is supposed to be advancing forward. It's not backwards.
Speaker 3: It's it's directional right, But on a flagpole, you know, the stars are going to be always closer to the flagpole. It's not the opposite direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Which that's what the point that I was trying to make here is that you got the flagpole, and clearly this face is pointed towards the outside of the flagpole, whereas the Chinese face of the dragon is pointed towards the flagpole. I don't know if there's some symbology there.
Speaker 4: I don't know, there's gotta be there's gotta be some sort of like cultural significance to that or something.
Speaker 3: All Right, Jacob, So you know a lot more about this symbol than I do. What is this this symbol on this Jerusalem flag represent again, So that is.
Speaker 2: The cross of Jerusalem.
Speaker 4: Basically when the Europeans came in for the Crusades and they set up Christian kingdoms throughout there, this is the flag for Jerusalem. Acker had its own, Odessa had its own, every you know, they had different kingdoms.
Speaker 2: Throughout So that would be the Crusade one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, it's not like that was the flag that the well, that was the flag that was flown specifically over Jerusalem, not all of Israel, not all of you know, every single city, but yeah, specifically over Jerusalem.
Speaker 2: I plan on getting that tattoo as a matter of fact.
Speaker 3: Well, so this is I only bring this up because what was it like the new guy in charge of the military had this tattooed on his chest.
Speaker 4: What's his name again, Secretary of Defense. Yeah, people gave him so much shift for that, and it's like that's a pretty normal Christian symbol by a lot of standards.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, the only reason I bring that up is because recently the first round of the Epstein files was released to a set of peculiar people. And there was somebody holding out like the Epstein Files case one or part one, or it was like a pamphlet, you know, or a booklet or something like that, that that showed the first part of it, and they were shrying to say, like, look, we got the first part. And I noticed, and a lot of other people noticed that the hand that was holding that out was also showing this tattoo on their wrist. And so people are like, oh, you know, here we go. The Jews are in control again.
Speaker 4: So that's a Christian symbol, not a Jewish symbol. Jes Jerusalem, Yeah, when it was under Christian control.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know shit about shit. So that's that's why I bring it up.
Speaker 4: To You're not saying that at you. I'm saying that's still a lot of people because they got on a whole tear about the new sectef having that tattoo and having a dose vault or Deos vault or whatever basically mean God wills it, which is like another.
Speaker 2: Quote that was said by a lot of crusaders to justify things.
Speaker 5: And all that.
Speaker 4: Like, I get it, but that is not a Jewish symbol or in occult symbol or any it's a very definitively Christian symbol of Jerusalem. Though right again, while it was under Christian control, like whenever the Christians lost it, that symbol went away with them. Like, nobody's over there flying that flag today.
Speaker 3: Okay. So it's like somebody who has an American flag with just the circle of stars, Like nobody's rocking that anymore.
Speaker 4: Oh no, okay, I'll give you a better example. Think of the British flag that was flying over the colonies before they became.
Speaker 3: The colonies, gotcha, okay, So just outdated basically, yeah, yeah, okay, So moving on from that, it says. It is also worth mentioning that in the British flag table of seventeen eighty three, there are three different flags listed as a flag of the Czar of Moscow. There is also an imperial flag of Russia, as well as multiple naval flags, and all of them are preceded by a flag of the Viceroy of Russia. The significance of the viceroy is in the definition of the term, a viceroy is a regal official who runs a country, colony, city, province, or sub national states in the name of and as the representative of the monarch of the territory our official hitting Game of Thrones, of course I have yes.
Speaker 4: Viceroy is more or less the hand of the king, gotcha, okay, or somebody like let's say the king is like eight years old, his dad died, they might name his mom the queen as viceroy.
Speaker 2: Until he becomes of age. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what's her name's once? His name's mom. Everybody hates Circe, sir c.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: So it says our official history will probably say that it is it was the Czar of Russia who would appoint a viceroy of Moscow. I have reasons to doubt that. Why is the flag of the Viceroy of Moscow positioned prior to any other Russian flag? Could it be that the Viceroy of Moscow was superior to its czar and was supervised how this tartarian possession was being run. Oh, that's kind of what you were talking about in a way.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 4: I mean, it depends on situation by situation. You know, the viceroy didn't always have like a super high up level as far as that goes, Like well, of course it was a high up level. It's like second in command and sometimes first in command. They'd be there instead of the czar and things like that. So, okay, I see what they're going with that.
Speaker 3: It says there's a growing opinion in Russia that French invasion of Russia played out according to a different scenario, the one where Alexander the First and Napoleon were on the same side together they fought against against Tartary essentially France and Saint Petersburg against Moscow Tartary. And there is a strong, circumstantial evidence to support such a theory. So this is it, says the questions to answer. It says, Saint Petersburg was the capital of Russia, yet Napoleon chose to attack Moscow. Why it appears that in nineteen twelve there was a totally different collection of the events of eighteen twelve. How else could you explain commemorative nineteen twelve medals honoring Napoleon. Okay, So you see some of.
Speaker 2: The medals here.
Speaker 3: Interesting and specifically the one with Alexander the First and Napoleon on the same medal. The below medal says something similar to strength is in the unity, will of God, firmness of royalty, love for homeland and people, and so you would have Alexander the First and Napoleon right there on that same one. He goes, I have a hard time imagining the below, two guys on the same medal in love and unity, talking about Hitler and what's this fuck face?
Speaker 2: Oh Stalin Stalin?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Keep in mind they fought together in the beginning of the war until Stalin went back on their agreement.
Speaker 3: So it says similarity or similarity between Russian and French uniforms. There are more different uniforms involved, but the idea remains they were ridiculously similar. So it says, how did they fight each other in the dark? Yeah, I guess they were kind of similar. I mean one was green, one was blue.
Speaker 4: But still, yeah, the uniforms they were like, they were all about trying to be more impressive than the other ones. Like, it wasn't about blending in, it wasn't about camouflag. I just talked about dudes that were going out there in line order and taking turns shooting at each other, and then maybe one of them would initiate.
Speaker 2: A charge and that would decide the battle. It was wild.
Speaker 3: They were definitely out there in their finest Gucci suits out there. It looks like indeed that was their battle suit. Bro Like, that's insane. It says there was one additional combat asset officially available to Russians in the War of eighteen twelve, and that was the militia. It does appear that this so called militia was in reality the armor the army of Tartary fighting against Napoleon and Alexander the first. Nextly you have Ssian nobility in Saint Petersburg spoke French well into the second half of the nineteenth century. The general explanation was that it was the trend of time and fashion. Google contains multiple opinions on the matter. It says, following the same logic, USA, Britain and Russia should have picked up German after the victory in World War Two, how fucked up?
Speaker 4: So French being spoken by the royal class was very much in vogue for like, I would argue six hundred years like, for instance, King Richard the Lionheart, King of England spoke French more than he spoke English.
Speaker 3: Like it was a whole thing, you know, Okay, just fancier. It was.
Speaker 4: It was seen as the language of the royals very much all right. To put it to another term, Latin was seen as the language of the scholarly, right yeah, and the language of the clergy, even though like English works, German works, French works, whatever, But Latin was seen as the language of the educated. Same thing, French was the language of the royals. Okay, Well, it says this one I just ran into. Nineteenth century fans were totally into a Napoleon slash Alexander romance.
Speaker 7: Gay.
Speaker 4: Wow, of all the things about Napoleon, I've never heard anything about him being gay before.
Speaker 2: I thought he had like mad bitches.
Speaker 3: Oh they're up here smooching on stage and everybody's looking. Oh god, it's pretty fucked up. Anyway, it says the jury is still out on this one, but there are some indicators that Tartari was present on the North American continent as well. There obviously are no official historical accounts, but some bits and pieces of info suggest that just that the sixteenth century Tartarian king Tartaras never heard of that one, ruled Quaverra regnum in North America. So it says on the map it says, having achieved this conquest, the Tartars and their descendants had probably a much harder task to perform. This was to subdue the more ferocious and warlike European colonists who had entrenched and fortified themselves in the country after the arrival of the Tartars. Tartars, you say, Tartars are Tartars, I think Tartars.
Speaker 2: Yes to both, I suppose.
Speaker 3: So it says after the arrival of the Tartars, or Indians as they are now called, and the particular parts they had settled themselves in along the region of the Atlantic.
Speaker 4: So I feel like calling them Indians is also as equally offensive as it would be to call them Tartars. So basically, Columbus started calling them Indians because he thought he landed in India.
Speaker 3: Right, that's actually been debunked by the way A lot of people had said that. But that's something that and I can't remember. We might have to pull it up. But that's actually something that a lot of people have understood to be debunked by now that he didn't think that he landed in India, and he wasn't looking at them like they were Indians. It was something Indo something that was the reason why they were called Indians from what they're saying.
Speaker 4: Now, Okay, okay, so hopefully I'm off based on that, because that's wild. A person from India looks nothing like a Native American, No, not at all to Columbus, who was a fucking massive piece of shit. I could also see that just being the connection because allegedly the people of Spain slash Italy didn't know that North America was there. The Vikings knew, but like they didn't talk about it. They wrote one story about it once upon a time and said, Yo, don't fucking go there.
Speaker 2: They're mean, well, whatever, to be fair, history.
Speaker 3: Is coming after the white people, bro. Like that's just something that like if they can make a white person look bad, they're going to take every opportunity to do it because of the slavery and all of And I get it, But that doesn't necessarily mean that you need to change up history because you're looking at all these ancient people with like a slanted eye. Now, like I don't know, like I don't agree with changing history basing it upon morals of today. Like history is history. You're not going to change it because you don't like it, you know.
Speaker 4: Whatever the dude wrote down, Like if he was racist and there was biases in there, we need to talk about that for historical reference. I agree, one hundred percent. But then the whole thing about Tartaria being in North America.
Speaker 2: Now is this to say? Because there are some that believe that human beings made.
Speaker 4: It across the Bearing Sea straight during one of the Ice ages, and they came from Asia to North America, and that's why certain northeastern tribes of Siberia have very close similarities to like the Inuit tribes in Alaska and the North American continent, and they made their way south and they got different features along the way and stuff like that. If that's what they're going for, then like, right, I've never heard of tartar Acts. I've never heard that name before, so this is new to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I mean, fuck, we didn't really know a whole lot about Tartaria before this episode anyway, you know, but pretty interesting. And oh I did want to make a notice here where I got the idea to look up this book is from this website. The book that we're going to be getting into called The One World Tartarians, written by James W.
Speaker 2: Lee.
Speaker 3: That actually is the book that we're going to be taking some excerpt excerpts from. So I just wanted to throw it out there. Is there anything else, Okay? So I wanted to look this part up just for my own curiosity as to why China did change their flag, because you remember, the previous flag was the dragon that was pointing towards the flagpole, and now you just have these was it the one star and then the four stars arked around it?
Speaker 2: So I assume communism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly what it says. It says China changed his flag in nineteen forty nine after the jes Communist Party won the Civil War, replacing the previous flag used by the Nationalists. The new flag, known as the five star red flag, symbolizes the Communist revolution and the unity of different social classes under the leadership of the Communist Party.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that old communism flag, red flag with a star or a version of red and yellow, hammer and sickle.
Speaker 2: It's all a part of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So this is the book.
Speaker 3: I actually ended up finding it on the internet archive, so archive archive dot org. I guess the book is old enough now to where it's like it's free for everybody, because I think it's the same way with music that once music is like fifty years old, then everybody can use it or something like that.
Speaker 2: Do we know when this book was written? You may have said it earlier. Let's see it says when it was published.
Speaker 3: It said published in twenty twenty, but that can't be true. I think it was probably published on the archive website in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: I love that up.
Speaker 3: I don't see it here anyway.
Speaker 2: Let's see here.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's super old though, because it gets into.
Speaker 2: Seemingly like not.
Speaker 3: So old events James W.
Speaker 2: Lee, Right, yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: But anyway, while you're looking that up, I just want to show you some of the chapters. And because it's a long ass book, it's three hundred and forty something pages, and so obviously we're not gonna read this whole damn thing, so I just wanted to see if there was any specific chapter or chapters that you wanted to look into, because they're all pretty damn interesting, and I can just start naming them for those who are just listening. Chapter one, Who are the Tartarians? Chapter two, Maps and Flags of the Great Tartary. Chapter three, mud, floods and liquefication. Chapter four is the Tartarian culture. Chapter five is flat Earth. Tartarian flat Earth makes its way into this book, of course it does. It says the earliest world map of flat Earth in fifteen eighty seven. Chapter six gets into the energy star forts. Chapter seven is healing Centers, which I find very interesting. Chapter eight the Magnificent Worldwide Tartarian Architecture. Chapter nine, Impossible Engineering. Chapter ten, Grand Interiors of Elegance and Beauty. Chapter eleven, Peace on Earth, Free Energy Everywhere, Chapter twelve, Free Travel Anywhere. Chapter thirteen there were giants among us. Interesting They get into certain giant doorways and fossilized giants, so that might be a fun one.
Speaker 4: But uh Chapter fourteen, Jaga find is twenty twenty. Is this a relatively newer book?
Speaker 3: I can't imagine that it would be if it's on archive, though. That's why I have a hard time thinking that it's, you know, super new.
Speaker 2: It might be twenty twenty or twenty twenty two. I mean it might be.
Speaker 3: I'm not entirely sure. I just assumed that it was older since it was on the Internet archive for free right right. But anyway, Chapter fifteen is the Great Tartary Railway train Systems. It says the origins of the trans Continental Railways the first trains worldwide.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's what it was.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't that the railways had been invented during that time, it's that they were allegedly the first to have the trains go like trans Continental.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 3: Chapter sixteen is Tartar, Usa. Interesting. Chapter seventeen is Grand Exhibitions and Amusement Parks. Chapter eighteen the western capital of Tartary, which they are calling San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Oh, so, here is a quote from the author himself, James W.
Speaker 6: Lee.
Speaker 4: Discernment and judgment allow the truther to know falsehoods from facts. I worked twenty two years as a successful analyst on Wall Street until the quote unquote Grand Design was revealed to me. So I quit and started speaking out. These books are my efforts to educate, alert and inform. So yeah, no, it was twenty twenty and twenty twenty two. Because the picture of him looks like pretty new.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, shout out to James W.
Speaker 8: Lee.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll be able to get him on the show sometime then. Okay, I didn't even think of getting him on here. I just assumed that it was an old book and maybe he was dead.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, so they also get into okay, so the western capital of Tartary being San fran that's pretty interesting. Chapter nineteen, children for Sale all aboard the Foundling Trains. Chapter twenty insane insane Insane Asylums of the nineteenth century. Two insane's in there. Chapter twenty one, The Destruction of Great Tartary. So yeah, pretty interesting. Any of those, uh peak out to you, sir.
Speaker 4: Uh let me see hold and you read one earlier that I actually wanted to luke and do hold.
Speaker 2: Here to go back one page, please?
Speaker 4: Uh, mud floods and liquefication. That seems to be so all right, And I'm not trying to overanalyze and be the stick in the mud here, But okay, old maps having Tartaria on it that we would now recognize to be something else, I understand makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Old flags, I get it it.
Speaker 4: Tartaria in North America. I would like to hear about that one as well, but we'll get to it in a bit. The thing that has jutted me this entire time talking about Tartaria is this whole mud flood conversation, because Okay, seeing an old building where the it's sunken down a few feet, like the foundation of it wasn't done the best way possible and so the ground's given way over time, that doesn't sound absolutely preposterous. Yeah, decently, and I have seen old buildings that that's happened to. Now New York City is a weird example of that. I'm sure you know, not everywhere has got gumbo mud to build on like Louisiana does. So okay, I'm with you, at least in some regard here, But I guess that's been the thing where everybody's like, well, you look at this building. The age on it says eighteen eighty four. How do we know there's no way they could have built it back then? And it's like, you understand, the Colisseum, the Roman Colisseum took eight years to build in total, right, The Sears Tower was a year and four months, Like, it's not crazy. But then again, not Tre Dame took like one hundred and fifty two hundred years or some shit like that, And that's there's a lot of financial reasons for that. But my point is it's not. That's never blow my mind. Is crazy when you see these crazy architectural things happen in a condensed amount of time and it's like, there's no way they could have It's like, why not. So I would like to learn more about the mud flood because we've heard a lot of people say that there was a mud flood after the Civil War or and or right before the Civil War, which I mean, that's wild to me. I mean, no, we had a Civil War veteran die in the in the eighties as a matter of fact, So like, I feel like they would have remembered hearing about a giant mud flood at some point.
Speaker 3: I don't know, though, Well, it is an interesting point to bring up because first off, we know that, you know, just from a lot of government whistleblowers and you know, contractors and shit like that, that there are absolutely tunnels where we didn't know there were tunnels at and there are like cities beneath inside of these tunnels that like, you know, we talked about how there's what is there a Starbucks in one of them underground and and shit like that, like they build entire civilizations underground, and could that be possible that they didn't necessarily dig that up and build that. But maybe it's from a previous civilization that they just they just decided to rework.
Speaker 4: I should say this the last Civil War veteran died in nineteen fifty six. I was off by a few years on that, my point being so, I'm okay, let's look at it. I mean, I agree that there was at one point a global flood of water. I'm not saying there's no way it could have had a mudflood. I would like to know how and where was this a global thing? Was it localized to certain areas? Was this massive mud slides? It was this volcanic ash?
Speaker 3: So you know what, let's find out. Well, it says worldwide mudfloods.
Speaker 2: So shit, it says.
Speaker 3: But now that we've been introduced to the concept of the of the traveling Empire of Tartars or Tatars, tat Ars, tater toss, that's where we get it from.
Speaker 2: I guess okay.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's the original spelling is Tatars, he says. And the possibility that they left beautiful cities in their wake. Perhaps these legends can be re examined. We can also ask ourselves what happened to the sophisticated society of Hyperborea that existed until the mid fifteen hundreds. According to the Mercador's map, we have all heard the legends about these seven cities of Gold. Even the Lone Ranger and Tonto have them woven into their stories. The story we have been taught is that the Tricky natives lured the Spanish invaders from their lands in Florida by telling them that the was the west, beyond the Great River which eventually became the Mississippi, that they would discover vast, elegant empires, with citizens indulging in refined lifestyles and so much wealth that even the most basic objects were crafted of old and jewels. Okay, so you can nat huh, I guess so. But yeah, I mean check it out, dude. I'm gonna try and zoom in on some of these, but oh, it won't even let me. Okay, but you can kind of see down here. It's basically buildings built on top of buildings. Once they excavated, you can see. I mean, is that bad foundation?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: No, I mean there's there's examples of cities being built on top of older cities all over I mean hell, the city of Troy, come to find out, was built on top of the older city of Troy, like fourteen times.
Speaker 3: Right, And you can see like these old apartment buildings that you know, once they excavated, you can see that there's windows down below where the line was, and the same thing goes for you know, it's kind of hard to see these tiniest little pictures, but the same thing right here, you can see where the line was. I don't know if these things are being excavated or why they're being dug up, but it's still interesting nonetheless. And you can see, dude, look at this house. This fucking thing's completely under you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, And that's a lighthouse right there, or a clock tower at least.
Speaker 2: I I see it.
Speaker 4: I don't know how many of these are authentic, how many of this is photoshop to make a point, but I'm I'm listening, bro.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the thing, is that from a landslide?
Speaker 4: Was that from a mudflot because that looks like a more modern house and a more moder that's a clock that's a clock tower right there, you know what I mean? Like, was that though you said that was a lighthouse, that looks like a like a bell tower. Yeah, some kind of I don't know, but that's the thing. If it is on the coast, did a did a giant highwave come and wash a bunch of sediment there?
Speaker 2: Like I there's so much to question here. Maybe it was a month flood.
Speaker 3: I think that's what he's trying to get across here.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, uh and you can see a couple more pictures here. I mean, look at this on the road. You have little tiny windows just peeping out on the sidewalk. Why would you do that, Like, you know, if if there's nothing under there, why would you do that?
Speaker 2: You grew up in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: You'll have basements, correct, Oh yeah, do basements have full sized windows or little windows to let sunlight in?
Speaker 3: I mean, you have windows, but it's not going to be half the window underground and half the window above ground.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's fair, that's fair. I guess is that a doorway?
Speaker 5: See?
Speaker 4: That's I wish you could zoom in more on this, I know. Oh shit, I can zoom it on my end. Oh god, oh wow, yeah, I fucked up bad though. Hold on, oh on, oh on, zooming in zooming in, So that looks like stairs leading down to that door. I wonder if that's like a basement level on which one top left this one, Okay, I mean it's like stairs.
Speaker 2: Leading you down to the door.
Speaker 4: The other one over here, you see the right next to it, to the right, the door is at ground level. These other ones are all underneath. Again, I don't know if that's a basement level or if that building sunk down some.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a lot to say about it.
Speaker 3: I mean, even if this was just part of the style back in the day, whenever you were building buildings that you wanted the room that may have been half underground and half above ground, a semi you know, a semi basement, so to say, so.
Speaker 2: It's a natural sunlight and to save on electrics.
Speaker 3: And maybe that's the case. But some of the other pictures that we looked at, literally there is the other half of the window underground.
Speaker 2: That you wouldn't ever make that. There's no reason to do that.
Speaker 4: No, you would put a half window there. You wouldn't put a whole window and have half of it under dirt.
Speaker 3: Right, just logically, so it says, so why all the half half floor first floors? It says civilizations two hundred feet below the sea says mysterious and strange. These ancient cities and buildings have survived, possibly centuries, protected by water, deeply hidden under some deeply hidden, some over one hundred feet below the sea level, and the abyss because of natural phenomena. They have been fundamentally fund They have been fundamental discovers for archaeologists, and they have confirmed a lot of the myths and legends. Cleopatra, Pallas and Alexandria, discovered in nineteen ninety eight, is one of the most beautiful finding, uh, one of the most I'm sorry, one of the most important findings about ancient Egyptian civilization, containing a lot of daily life objects and impressive and unique sculptures. Mysterious pyramids of Yonaguni Jima in Japan, the beautiful city of Chian Dao Chan Dao, China, sure, and the amazing archaeological park of bay Yi in Italy. I'm sure I'm bocherin that one. This city literally collapsed underwater, allegedly because of a volcanic earthquake. These pictures here are mysterious and poetic, offering a view on a completely unknown world, unknown to most of the modern world. So yeah, I mean it's it's it's not crazy that a civilization would somehow sinc for some volcano or something like that. And so I think that that's the point that he's trying to make here, is that you know, this isn't that crazy all these all these buildings with half windows, you know, right on the street, because look at all these other civilizations that have been lost due to time for some kind of you know, tsunami or earthquake or volcano or something like that. I get the point sharing No, no, And I mean to that point, yeah, yeah, these buildings on the left, if, and there's a big if, they were built within the last two centuries. And I don't know what country all of these are in, but like in America, most of the buildings that you could look at and have these questions about, you could find the blueprints and you can find the architectures that built it, and you could see what their intended design was and if they did have half windows on the blueprints or not, you know what I mean. And I don't know that off top about every one of these or any of these examples for that matter, but it's not something that we couldn't go and find so But yes, they're our examples of cities going under the sea because of some landslide, earthquake of volcanic eruption.
Speaker 8: Help.
Speaker 2: POMPEII was buried under soot and they're still excavating portions of it. So I mean absolutely there's precedents for something like that.
Speaker 3: No doubt, dude. So yeah, here we go the uh oh, I need to zoom out because it's a little too zoomed in. All right, So right here they talk about the Great Reset of eighteen eleven to eighteen twelve, and I think it's probably just another example, but it says from December sixteenth, eighteen eleven, through March of eighteen twelve, there were over two thousand earthquakes in this central Midwest, and between six thousand to ten thousand earthquakes in the Bootheal of Missouri, where New Madrid is located near the junction of the Ohio and Mississippi Rivers. In the known history of the world, no other earthquakes have lasted so long and resulted in so much damage as the New Madrid earthquakes. So there was a sequence of three main shocks in eighteen eleven and eighteen twelve of three very large earthquakes is usually referred to as the New Madrid earthquakes, after the Missouri town that was the largest settlement on the Mississippi River between Saint Louis, Missouri and Natchez, Mississippi. On the basis of the large area of damage, which was six hundred thousand square kilometers. I don't know why we're doing kilometers now, but the widespread area of perceptibility, which would be five million square kilometers, and the complex physiographic changes that occurred, the New Madrid earthquakes of eighteen eleven to eighteen twelve rank as some of the largest in the United States since its settlement by Europeans. There were by far the largest east of the Rocky Mountains in the United States and Canada. The area of strong shaking associated with these shocks is two to three times as large of that of the nineteen sixty four Alaska earthquake and ten times as large of that of the nineteen oh six San Francisco earthquake. The New Madrid earthquakes were felt as far away as Canada and the Eastern Seaboard. The tremors caused church bells to ring in Boston and Philadelphia. The Earth's surface remained in a state of constant motion for nearly four months. Holy shit, and several towns were destroyed. An eighteen by five mile lake was created, now known as the Real Foot Lake in Tennessee. The earthquakes felt strongly across one hundred and thirty thousand square miles and moderately for a total of nearly three million miles. The effect was devastating and widespread. The upheaval was so violent it created Real Foot Lake fifteen miles south of New Madrid and drowned the inhabitants of an entire Indian village. Along the Mississippi, the river amazingly ran backward for several hours.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck, How've I never heard of this?
Speaker 3: Which may have been a tsunami like event exacerbated by the eruption of groundwater for miles along the shore, which caused a rapid rise of the water level in the riverbed. The earthquakes were felt as far away as the White House, and it said that church bells in Boston rang on their own. Shortly before the first earthquake, people reported strange behavior by animals. Many animals were nervous and frightened. Domestic animals became wild, and wild animals became tame. Snakes came out of the ground from hibernation, flocks of ducks and geese landed near people. Oh my god, So I think he might be pointing here. Could this have been the event for the Great mudflood, the reset? I mean, if all this shit was going.
Speaker 2: On, I don't know.
Speaker 4: So as we were reading this, I was looking up. There's multiple articles and historical things about the eighteen eleven and eighteen twelve earthquakes that took place in New Madrid. And the interesting thing is that that is in the middle of a plate. And yes, we're going off with a globe model for what I'm about to say, Bear with me. Typically, earthquakes happen at the edges of where these plates meet and they shift. New Madrid is basically dead center of the plate. They are saying that it was an ancient crack or an ancient plate that kind of shifted that day, and they said it was a one off event that will probably never happen again. But I mean, still, you cannot deny this that one of the eyewitnesses was an eight year old boy who said he saw the dirt rolling like the ocean, like thistle. Not a little bump, a little boom. This was a long seven point eight I think I read magnitude earthquake.
Speaker 2: That is insane, dude. It sounds floody.
Speaker 4: And if that's the case, if we're talking about a reset local to that area, that's one thing. But the people in Boston that heard the church bells ring, their city wasn't swept under mud. They felt the effects of it. But again that's it's like, I guess there's more than one type of thing going on, Like the mud flood is int indicative, but he's saying a worldwide flood, or at least he did earlier, unless it's like a series of events that took place all.
Speaker 3: Over I think that that's what he's getting to because now he gets to another possibility here, which was in eighteen eleven, same year or same roundabout time, a great bright comet appeared in the skies. It was visible to the naked eye for around two hundred and sixty days. In the USA, the comet was named Tecumsa's comet, and the Europeans called it Napoleon's comet. The last time the comment had been witnessed during the reign was during the reign of Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses the Second three thousand and sixty five years before the arrival of the Tecumsa's comet was followed by the New Madrid's earthquakes, the biggest earthquakes in American history, events that are linked to the Black Sun. Prophecy Tecumsa was an important Native American mystic warrior and military leader of the Shawnee. He is today remembered as a great hero who fought for freedom. His name ominously meant shooting star or he who walks across the sky.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 3: Yes, Ta Kumsa's brother, who was a religious leader known as the Prophet, had predicted his solar eclipse in eighteen oh six. William Henry Harrison, the governor of Indiana, was worried the Prophet was becoming too popular and challenged him to produce a miracle. The Prophet announced another solar eclipse to occur, and so it did on September seventeenth of eighteen eleven.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Interesting, So way this comment caused mud floods? Or is this just like another example of some wild shit going on?
Speaker 2: Maybe it was just like a sign.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what I'm thinking. I don't know if it was something that impacted because I mean, fuck, it said that it was visible to the naked eye for two hundred and sixty days in North America or in the United States anyway.
Speaker 4: Right, But again they already said that this comment had made its way around once before, during the times of Ramsey's the second interestingly enough, same dude from Not Mistaken that had his little outing with Moses and had to let the people go.
Speaker 3: Well, it's interesting too that it didn't happen for three thousand and sixty five years. Bro, It's like three hundred and sixty five days in a year. This was three thousand and sixty five years later.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, but that's kind of a jump from three sixty five to three thousand sixty five. But I see what you could mean. As far as the numerology goes, aren't zeros more like placeholders?
Speaker 3: Zeros are nothing there you go, So yeah, I mean three six and five, So nine and five is fourteen, which equals five I don't know anyway, So the and then it gets into a we don't need to read that one. They also talk about why wonder woman mythology. Really, what was really Queen Khalifa's lands.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, is that a bunch of Amazonian women that I'm seeing or what? Yeah, that's wonder Woman. That would be Amazonian for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy.
Speaker 3: So, oh, what's this about Joe Montana?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Get what?
Speaker 4: So he's involved with the mud floods Now.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he was or not. Oh, I think it's just talking about the forty nine ers and the gold Rush. So it says, well, remember what it said, I mean, the capital of Tartaria in the west was San Francisco, according.
Speaker 2: To him, right right.
Speaker 3: So it says the island coastline, or in the northern portion, it says the Pacific coast has been pushed eastward about two hundred miles. The area that was pushed eastward extends from the top of the island at the north to Point Conception at the south. This section of the coastline bears no resemblance to today's coastline in the overly In the overlay map to the left, the northeast corner of the island forms a point that is created by the mountain range ending at the William William Meat National Forest east of Eugene. The flat top follows follows the visible break in the coastal range just south of Eugene. Many California as an Island maps from the sixteen hundreds and seventeen hundreds show the north end of the island as a distinct m. McLaughlin categorizes maps by whether they have a flat or indented top throughout his catalog of California as an Island maps. Okay, the m was the result of later pushing up pushing up of the coastal and cascade ranges around Portland. The salt lakes of the northeast corner are evidence that there was a lot of salt water left after the ocean receded south of the or south on the Pacific side. From the Flat Top Island or the Flat Island top rother, we find the coastline from the top of the island to Point Conception extends two hundred miles farther out into the Pacific than it does today. Because the geography of the coastline is so different from the present day, the ving Boons map offers no points of alignment with modern landmarks. Ving Boons, Ving Boons adorned this section of the coast with many names of features that could not have had any resemblance to what the early explorers saw, but rather assigned them the names given by the Spanish to the more modern features found by the Spanish at that latitude. So it's basically just talking about a recession of California from what he's I think that's what he's talking about right here, so you can kind of see where that I guess it was known as some kind of island, maybe before they really got good eyes on it. I don't know, but yeah, I mean you can see how a large portion of the coastline of California used to be up higher and now it's down lowherre. I guess that's the.
Speaker 2: Point global warming. No, I'm joking.
Speaker 3: Well now, okay, so now it gets to the Great California Mud Flood of eighteen sixty two. All right, it says, and while all this was going on, the Great Flood of eighteen sixty two is the largest flood in the recorded history of Oregon, Nevada, and California, occurring from December eighteen sixty one to January eighteen sixty two. Okay, so like two months it was preceded by weeks of continuous rains and snows in the very high elevations that began in Oregon in November eighteen sixty one and continued into January eighteen sixty two. This was followed by a record amount of rain from January ninth to the twelfth and contributed to a flood that extended from the Columbia River southward and western Oregon and through California to San Diego, and extended as far as Inland as as far inland as Idaho in the Washington Territory, Nevada and Utah in the Utah Territory, and Arizona in the western New Mexico Territory. The event dumped an equivalent of ten feet of rainfall in California in the form of rain and snow over a period of forty three days. Immense snowfalls in the mountains of the far western United States caused more flooding in Idaho, Arizona, New Mexico, Sonora, Mexico the following spring and summer as the snow melted. The event was capped by a warm, intense storm that melted the high snowload. The resulting snow melt, flooded valleys, in undated or swept away towns, mills, dams, flumes, houses, fences and domestic animals, and ruined fields. It has been described as the worst disaster ever to strike California. Wow, I mean, he's bringing receids here.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, not to be that guy, but the first cartographer that actually mapped out the coastline of California was in fifteen ninety seven. Later, sixteen fifty six, a guy named Nicholas Stints or Sinson published a map that depicted California as an island, even though the first one in fifteen ninety seven did not. Later on, in seventeen forty seven, King Ferdinand the sixth of Spain issued decree that California.
Speaker 2: Was not in fact an island.
Speaker 4: So, okay, there is a precedence to say that California was depicted as an island by a map, but it was pretty well understood that it wasn't by that time. And again we're talking into eighteen hundreds, like we had people making their way out west prior to the Civil.
Speaker 2: War that could have told you.
Speaker 3: But okay, well, I mean even still, I wasn't even too concerned about that I was just like pretty fascinated by the amount of rain and snowfall that occurred in that short amount of time that could have caused a mud flood.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 4: Oh, California is known for landslides, so to say they had a year with like crazy rain and crazy snowfall that led to mud slides happening.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's absolutely so.
Speaker 3: Then they get into the wiping of history due to the Jesuits and Freemasons that founded the New California in the winner of eighteen forty, and then it goes into the Joe's the Jesuit Joseph Justice Scalagher from fifteen forty to sixteen oh nine, who is the chief architect of falsifying modern history. Let's read about this guy, okay, So, Joseph Scalagher was a French Jesuit religious leader and scholar known for expanding the notion of classical history from Greek and ancient Roman history to include Persian, Babylonian, Jewish and ancient Egyptian history. In sixteen oh one, Gascar or Gaspar Scopius I guess then, in the service of the Jesuits, published his Scalagher Hypobaliamis or the supposes supposed stitious Scalager I don't know a quarter volume of more than four hundred pages. The author purports to point out five hundred lies in the Ippolstola dei Vetus state of Scalagher. The pressure of the Alagarian chronology and all of these oddities brings historians to the conclusion that end quotes the Middle Ages were the time when all idea of chronological uh consequentiality had been lost. Monks with crosses and thuribules at the funeral of Alexander the Great, Catalina attending mass Orpheus becomes a contemporary of aneas sard sar Dana Powell a Greek king, and Julian the Apostle the Apostate a papal chaplain. Everything acquires a hue of fantasy. In this world uh, the most blatant uh anachronisms and the strangest fancies coexist peacefully. So basically just saying this guy was like trying to rewrite history.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was a Calvinist, not a Jesuit, So that's that's that's kind of they go against each other a bit.
Speaker 3: Well, it says right here that he was a French Jesuit religious leader and scholar.
Speaker 5: He was a.
Speaker 4: Let's see, he was a Franco Italian Calvinist religious leader and scholar, know for expanding the notion of classic history from Greek. So yeah, he nothing about him being associated with the Jesuits. If anything, he would have been hated by that group.
Speaker 3: Okay, well either way, So which chapter you want to look into next? We I think we got time for one more.
Speaker 4: All right, let's see, let's see, let's see which one are we gonna go with here? You know, well, Tartarian the United States, that's one. But I mean I think we kind of covered that as far as San Francisco and all of these things.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, how about the insane insane asylums of the nineteenth century worldwide asylums usay, insane asylums on the nineteenth century, burning and burying the evidence.
Speaker 2: We can.
Speaker 3: It's not necessary, Tartaria, you know, not necessarily.
Speaker 4: A lot of that was just people mistreating them mentally ill and then burning their body set they couldn't have any proof of the abuse that they suffered. And I mean you have that up until shit, the mid nineteen hundreds. Help JFK's older sister was the bottomized at one of these places and then sent to a sanatorium for the rest of her life. It was horrible.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, you know, well, how long we read this part the introduction to Tartaria. Let's see what his explanation is going into it. So, and I know that this is a lout of order, but like I said, you'll be able to find this article online with ease if you want to dive into a deeper It's a big read, I mean for us anyway, you know, we can't read three hundred and forty something pages or whatever on an episode. But anyway, it says once upon a time there was a highly advanced civilization today known as Great Tartaria. She was disappeared from our history books less than a century ago. Its vestiges are still everyone. The civilization dominated technologies more advanced than the present ones. Its geopolymer concrete was eternal and grew stronger over time. Its gigantic iron and glass structures surmounted by domes and metal needles were present on every continent. Associated with mercury. They distributed free atmospheric energy to everyone. Its towers and railway stations are still in operation. Unfortunately, the technology of free energy from the Ether was destroyed and imprisoned, and old technology reintroduced, like cables and wires to distribute energy and make handsome profits. The story goes that Nikola Tesla had discovered the technology to connect to the Ether and provide unlimited power to everyone anywhere, at any time. You could travel by boat, car, or plane for free by simply accessing Nature's magnet magnet tricole that's a word, and basically Nature's magnet energy that is omnipresent. And we have not been allowed this free energy to you all due to our capitalist capitalizing system of greed and domination by those in power, even to this day. So for over one hundred thousand years, we have been denied a benevolent system of free energy to all mister Tesla even if he existed. Some people question that, I guess.
Speaker 7: M.
Speaker 3: I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that before, But all right, continue.
Speaker 3: I like it was a front man to hide the Tartarian free energy devices you will see detailed extensively in this book.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 3: Never heard that theory before?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 4: Nikola Tesla was allegedly a figure created to hide the Tartarian technology.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to judge it until I learn more about it, all.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm not trying to throw shade. I'm just making sure I understood the sentence. But okay, well it says the.
Speaker 3: Fake history has been called the ancient architectures as Moorish Revival or Moresque and Islamic and also Colonial, Medieval, Neoclassical, Baroque, Romanesque, Gothic, Beaux Arts, Eclectic, Tudor Renaissance, Palladian, pa l lad i an not Pleadadian, and Richardsonian, richard Sonian, Romanesque, Chicago School or Victorian, and labeled them as fashionable styles to hide the old and true function of its columns, arched openings, pinnacles, rose windows, naves ormented with iron columns, towers and domes, in addition to having cut the ends of the pinnacles in the photographs or ad crosses that did not exist before. His story tells us that the first power stations were first established in Cairo, Egypt, in eight seventy six. According to Wikipedia, it is the largest and oldest in Egypt. In its original form, all Tartaria power stations small and large had pipe organs to harmonize and heal the population through sound waves what is now known as simatics. The churches and cathedrals we see throughout the world all share similar design patterns that were designed with sacred acoustic geometry to maximize vibration, tone, and resonance to heal and help download higher consciousness. My kind of people. All right, After the great purge of the Tartarians, the religious orders spearheaded by Romanov's reconstituted or spearheaded by the Romanovs reconstituted these amazing structures into Presbyterian, Catholic, Anglican, Mormon synagogues and Mosque temples, etc. Russian scholar and atotally Famenko wrote a most important series of a seven volume book series called History, Science of Fiction, where he proves that modern modern history dates only dates back to twelve hundred.
Speaker 5: A d.
Speaker 3: All right, okay, my kind of people. So this is where you got people saying that time, I get it, all right. So it says this dovetails with the creation of the trilateral New World Order, founding of the Vatican, the City of London, and Washington, d C. Damn, I didn't know it went this deep. I'm about it though.
Speaker 2: It's pulling from a lot of different places.
Speaker 8: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: The United States is defined as a federal corporation under US Code three two, section fifteen.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Now we're having that conversation, all right.
Speaker 3: The Virginia Company was turned into the United States during the non occurring Revolutionary War by the Freemasonic Founding Fathers who were serving the Grand Lodge of England. The Virginia Company was issued by the British Royal family from the City of London Corporation for North American settlements. In twelve thirteen, King John surrendered the Kingdom of England to the Holy See under the Golden Bowl. In twelve fifteen, under direct papal authority, King John issued the Magna Carta and that established the one mile square block called the City of l London Corporation as a sovereign entity from England. In London, the Holy See uses Latin for official documents, and the Vatican uses Latin as its official language. Novs Ordo Seclorum is Latin and translates to New Order of the Ages and is on the United States Great Seal. In the United States, one dollar Bill Washington d C is located in both Virginia and Maryland, that is the Virgin Maryland.
Speaker 4: Eh So the Magna Carta if anyone actually reads it and sees what it's about. Basically, twenty five barons force King John, who was just acting king because his brother Richard the Lionheart was off crusading. They forced him to acknowledge that they could pass their land and titles onto their children, and that he couldn't give away their titles just as he saw fit.
Speaker 2: That's the over under of the Magna Carta.
Speaker 3: Anyhow, it says DC was originally called Rome in sixteen sixty nine, which is stated in the Catholic Encyclopedia. DC is Roman architecture in Capitol Hill is named after Capitoline Hill in Rome. The ancient Roman faces or fast.
Speaker 2: Fascis facts facets yeah maybe.
Speaker 3: Okay, symbol is all over federal buildings in federal seals. The federal government is based on the Roman Republic, which was a fascist empire. Roman fascists or facis where the word fascist comes from. They had bundled caning rods and an acts for anyone who disagreed with Roman laws. The Colonna family ceremonially rule over Capitol Line Hill, which represents political power of Rome's corporate empire. The column symbolizes the political support that maintains their claim to governmental land ownership.
Speaker 2: Washington, d C.
Speaker 3: Is Roman architecture and has the Roman fascist symbol all over the US federal buildings in US seals fascism means a centralization of power. Capitol Hill is named after Capitol Line Hill in Rome. I think you already said that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that simbly somethinghout with the bundle of sticks with the axe head sticking out of it. That was a symbol basically meaning that whoever was carrying that was carrying the authority of the Caesar.
Speaker 2: Roma was an oligarchy, not a fascist nation.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, he's getting into the bloodlines of the illuminati too.
Speaker 2: Oh here we go. This man's all over the place with this book.
Speaker 3: He's tying it all together.
Speaker 2: I like it, yep, so it says.
Speaker 3: The nWo also rewrote his story during the revision of history during the epic Reset between the mid eighteen hundreds until the nineteen thirties, when court Hoff, Juden, David Rockefeller, along with the Rothchilds, began the many stories of the Big Bang evolution and his story of religious myth and lore the Court Hofjuden were were and are the Ashkenazi Jewish people who were conscripted by the Vatican to be allowed to make all the money and all the fame as long as the Vatican, Jesuits and thirteen Satanic blood lines would be provided with information and power. The Vaticans set up confessionals for the same purpose and runs a worldwide spy spook agency called the Entity, which owns and controls all major spy agencies including the CIA, NSA, MI six, Massad, et cetera. This is all part of their One World Order as Satan in Latin on the back of the US dollar bills, the Old World Order were the benevolent Tartarians. One of their only primary directives was that what you take, what you take back from nature, you give back more. Their nature was based on Isis the Moon goddess who created and provided for all. One can only conclude, given the extremely similar structures we see throughout the world, that all lived in common language and were all related in common thought, intention, and design. They had healing centers for animals. They had passive relations with all life because they had advanced their consciousness to emanate love and benevolence to all. Their flag was of a griffin, which was a real animal. Oh all right, okay, the griffin is part human, part eagle, part lion, and part androgen is bull. That's not the story I heard, But all right.
Speaker 4: You know, I was wondering if the Jews are gonna make their entrance into this story, and he was there with it. Man, he's pulling all the strings on the corkboard.
Speaker 3: I mean, dude, you're talking about the Illuminati. Of course, the fucking Jews are in on that, Like, come on, clearly, clearly some Jews. I'm not gonna say the Jews, but some people who also how dare you? How dare you, mister Kelly. I'm sorry, sir, mister Kelly.
Speaker 2: Clearly I'm not speaking about your bloodline. Obviously.
Speaker 3: I will say that my favorite color is Kelly green, so shout out.
Speaker 4: I even know what color that would be. My favorite colors are green and black, but I don't know which one would be Kelly green. It's like the Celtic's green, Irish green, got you, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Kelly is a very Irish name. Yeah, so do do?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, you're about to get a kick out of this.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 4: Let's go all right.
Speaker 3: It appears from their maps in legend that there also existed centaurs, flying turtles, and unicorns. This man is no lies detected here, brother, fucking on one.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: They then we can only surmise that the entire Tartarian people were destroyed when the nWo learned how to use the tartary technology and use it to destroy the entire culture and erase their existence from modern his story books of today. If you look carefully at the photos and images in this book, you will see these massive buildings that would mean they're there were hundreds of millions, maybe even tens of billions of Tartarians that were, in quotes, eliminated when the healing technology was used to destroy We find millions of bones buried under cities, in massive insane asylums where they likely imprisoned the adult Tartars after they had separated them from their children to be sold for slave labor and shipped on founding or foundling trains that had crematories and large graveyards on their sites. I love this fucking book already, like it is awesome.
Speaker 2: It's a book. It is a book book for sure.
Speaker 3: And it says, and did the once great Tartarians enjoy one common language, as the Tower of Babylon suggests. Britain has over forty four dialects alone. So now do we languish in our languages created by the nWo order and Phoenicians, So that now our definitions are to deaf Phoenicians, and we babbelaw and we babble on and on with all the varying dialects, idioms and Roman Latin etymologies.
Speaker 2: So he thinks Babel is the same as Babylon. Gotcha?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Moving on?
Speaker 3: I think he's just making a little euphemism there.
Speaker 4: I no, no, no, he said the Tower of Babylon. That would be the Tower of Babel. But okay, do you see the Tower of Babylon. Listen, it's the Tower of Babel. And he said it's the Tower of Babylon. Yeah, okay, so all right, moving on.
Speaker 3: Anyhow, the New World Order we see unfolding today likely genocided the Tartars under the spiritual mind and body control of Lucifer and Satan. Some of these mind controlled nWo are called blue bloods due to their blood being of higher copper content than non rh negative blood line humans. The RH negative blood line allows genealogical DNA traits to pass on, whereas any contamination of positive bloodlines corrupts the purity of the bloodlines. Most are not even aware that all US presidents have negative blood and their lineage can be traced back to King Charles the second of the seventeenth century and Vlad the Impaler aka the original Dracula. Throughout the world, invading forces that defeated Tartaria appropriated their places in red power stations and turned them into universities, museums, theaters, banks, prefectures, chambers of commerce, stock exchanges, churches, high school courts, banks, post office libraries, opera theaters, biomedical research institutes, casinos, and tourist attractions, as well as cathedrals, synagogues and churches, and rewrote their history chronicled in the collective Wikipedia, and they continue to paint the structures that extract energy from the ether with the same colors as Tartaria and keep destroying. Tartaria was the whole world, Asia, Africa, Europe, Oceania and the Americas were part of a single high civilization and had the architecture focused on the extraction of magnet magnet energy. Great Tartary was then divided into civilizational categories like the Ottoman Empire, the Byzantine or Byzantine Empire, and Ross Empire. These changes were then archived into the likes of Throne Room of the Grand Kremlin Palace in Moscow, the National Archives of Britain, and in the Library of Congress in Washington. The nWo parasites also interrupted the astronomical clocks of Tartaria because they used the geocentric model to represent the solar system. The Tartarian astronomical clocks I'm sorry, and the Tartarian astronomical clocks the Earth was at the center of God's creation. These clocks were complex calculating machines. They used terms like computists, and to operate them, sophisticated mathematical knowledge was required. The invaders invented the heliocentric model and the Copernicus character, among many others, to be able to recreate the history of humanity and erase traces of their recent crimes and destruction of the Great civilization of Tartaria.
Speaker 6: Ooo.
Speaker 3: Baby, one more thing. It says to be very clear, Tartaria was the whole world with a unified language and design. How could the many pyramids found all over the world incorporate the same thought and designs if the tartars were not all connected somehow.
Speaker 4: So a lot of things to dissect on this one here. Apparently royal blood has a high copper content, which is what makes it blue.
Speaker 2: Never heard that before.
Speaker 4: But okay, the pyramid structures, you understand we're talking about the sophistication of a pile. That would be essentially what we're talking about here. All right, what do you mean the sophistication of a pile? Does that mean when you make a pile of anything, it's a pyramid? You understand that, right, Like it's the most basic thing to build. Ever, like three year olds of blocks build this well.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can't speak for all of the pyramids, but the pyramids of Geeze are like, dude, they are mathematically damn near perfect.
Speaker 4: Oh no, of course, I'm not taking away from the crazy structures that have happened. But it's also like, pretty much every civilization on Earth has figured out how to make a pile of things.
Speaker 2: But why would you.
Speaker 3: Take a pile of some kind of river sediment and transport it hundreds of miles to just build a pile.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, we have no idea why they did it. We have tons of speculation to it. But I mean it's okay, So this sounds very akin to a new Atlantean style story, but instead of it being more European based, it's more Asiatic based.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm kind of picking that up too.
Speaker 4: And I mean, like I said, he's drawn on every single uh, every single ping on a court board that there can be, which it's it's it's interesting.
Speaker 3: It's fun to imagine the possibility though, right.
Speaker 4: It is it is, and I'm not trying to shit all over it by any means. I'm just I'm trying to understand it because, okay, history of being a lie agreed upon, I get that.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 4: Saying that he found some new information that kind of like breaks the mold on what we know to be truth, Okay, I'm listening. But most of the things that have been claimed thus far can be easily debunked with a quick Google search.
Speaker 3: I mean that's if you believe Google, you know, No, I mean, you go to.
Speaker 4: Different sources, not just the first thing that comes up on the AI. Like I mean, for instance, he said that guy was a Jesuit. He was a Calvinist, which is it not Catholic even a little bit. They're a Protestant group, So there's no way he could have been a Jesuit. But that's that's one thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's no there's no need to find one thing and throw the whole baby out with the bath water.
Speaker 4: You No, no, blue blood's having copper in it? How would copper make it blue? Wouldn't that make it green? Because when copper oxida oxidizes, it turns green.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it does with blood. I mean, I know what it does with my finger. I you know, my wedding ring is copper. You know, so my finger is always turning green.
Speaker 4: But that's how copper oxidizes. That's that's that's that's what I'm saying. Like a lot of what he's saying, I understand that, like the comparisons he's trying to draw. But then he said the Tower of Babylon, which it's another one, saying the entire world was Tartaria.
Speaker 2: Okay, then he's pulling on maps.
Speaker 4: It's I'm not gonna lie the parts about the mud flood, which I thought was going to be kind of the basis of Tartaria. I was more excited about the earthquakes and the you know, volcanic eruptions and then landslides and shit.
Speaker 2: I was at least like trying to be there for this.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, it's a thick ass book. I'm just reading a couple of pages. This is just an introduction, and that's my point.
Speaker 4: He's kind of given the broad overview of it, and it's yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Well look let's read one more little chapter here, because this next one looks pretty interesting. So the creation mythology or Tartarian advanced manifestation, Okay, all right. It says when rotating, when rotating inside coils, magnetic fields create electrical charges in a mercury vortex. Hindu energetic complexes exhibit this function at the top of their structures, and a coil of In a coil of multiple turns of wire, the magnetic field of the turns adds in the center of the coil create a or creating a stronger field. Coils can still be seen at the top of the power supply centers in India. Religions prefer to these energy factories as temples. Parmn parmanand complex, and Indi had originally two hundred and forty power stations in a concentric mandola layout. Power plants have metal hoops where the terroidal coil works. Perhaps the mass dumper of the Taipei tower accumulates this function. Modern towers are already built with the with the domes themselves, and they are positioned below the pole that stands up to contact with the ether. This metal sphere represents the favorite geometric object of the fictional character Tesla. Fictional character Tesla.
Speaker 2: Here we go again.
Speaker 4: Here that's another one, like Nikolai Tesla being a real dude. I've never heard anyone boasts this claim before, but.
Speaker 3: All right, interesting It says the Star Fortress in Haiti, taj Mahal Hagia Sofia Pantheon or Tower of Jewels were production plants and distribution of atmospheric energy, as well as thousands of cathedrals, temples and pala around the world. In fact, you will, in fact, you will see the forty seven Tower, the forty seven story Tower of Jewels in many world exhibitions, including the nineteen fifteen San Francisco Pan Pacific Exhibition. All over the world, the technology of energy extraction through the atmosphere still works perfectly in castles, buildings, palaces, greenhouses, lighthouses, kiosks, fountains, mosques, fortresses, towers, bridges, and cathedrals that kept the old technological apparatus intact. This apparatus includes elaborate roof grids and small window like opening openings, metal ornaments in the corners of buildings, pointed antenna with ornaments, or balls with mercury metals embedded in masonry or geopolymer concrete jars containing mercury cornices, spires, roofs with copper ornaments, and structural foundation in iron, among others. This apparatus is also present in the current skyscrapers. The tartary civilization was likely destroyed in the nineteenth to twentieth century through floods, energy weapons, dew's, and scheduled mass exterminations, and the earth was suddenly deserted by billions of people. All the architecture and technology of this superior civilization was stolen and passed in the hands into the hands of the nWo who created the current ignorant civilization. Could it be that these alleged events of the eighteen hundreds were the final book burning history, removing knowledge of the Tartarian Empire.
Speaker 2: Well, I like it, okay.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, we could just keep on reading because I don't know, it's it's fun in theory, like it's a it's an awesome like idea in theory. Look, don't We don't trust a lot of history, I more so than you. But there's some history that we can agree is absolutely fudge with, right sure, And that's all across the world. It seems like and you know, it does seem like, you know, they've been gearing towards some kind of new world order for the longest time, and it does seem that there's always been empires that are battling other empires. And if you hated an empire so damn much because they were advancing at such a crazy rate that you weren't able to keep up and you wanted to capitalize on the lower technology to build up your empire, I mean, it's so damn evil. It's genius.
Speaker 4: Like you said, it's a fun story. There's a lot of things that are within this book that are factual. There's a lot of things that we just read that are very easily proven to be false. I have heard nothing thus far to convince me of the Tartaria mud flood reset thing.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I was listening intently. I was participating. Big dog star fortresses are power plants. Now, those have been used for sin over a millennia because they're easier to defend, and you could like they're harder to breach. It's hard to get, you know, ladders up on a wall whenever you have stars coming out and like jutting out to where you can shoot at him from both sides.
Speaker 2: And that's you know, this whole.
Speaker 3: I mean, I understand our current understanding of what we deem to be true. But what he's saying is that I think he understands what you're saying, and what history is saying, and what all the books are saying, and what you know, the leaders of certain countries have said and pushed into our minds, whether it be true or false. He's saying, I think he gets that. But this could be an alternative past when we're looking back and trying to figure out did humanity ever coexist?
Speaker 2: And if they did?
Speaker 3: I mean, it seems like the world is benefiting benefiting from it right now. If that's the case, because if you think about it, if there was one empire, and yes, you know, you can date this back and this this kind of rhymes with Atlantis, as you had mentioned earlier. But we all like to think that eventually, at some point in history, we all got along and we all advanced, like in a perfect world, we would like to believe that. Of course, nowadays, with the amount of division literally at every news article, every TV channel, every sports game, everything political, everything that's going on in the entire world geopolitically, everything seems to be super divisive, and it does make you wonder because you do have certain people. There was that one guy I can never remember his name, but he like basically said it was the Freemason guy. I can't think of his name, but he called out like World War one, World War two, and World War three, like almost perfect timing, you know. So it does seem that history is somewhat scripted. And if it is scripted and all the divisiveness is on purpose, and all the history books have been devised in a way for us to argue about what actually factually historically happened in the past, it seems like a grand master plan. And so I get that what he's saying sounds crazy. It sounds like, okay, body, you know Nikola's Hassela never existed. Sure, but the reason why but the reason why we created this show was to challenge mainstream beliefs and not make fun necessarily, not that you are, but not make fun or call anybody crazy for having an alternative belief. Because we may sit here and suggest that history is a lie agreed upon, but at some point, that history that has been covered up has to come out in the open at some point. And that's the point that I'm suggesting here. I'm not necessarily suggesting this man's story is true. But what I am suggesting is that if our current narrative of what we believe in our history books and everything that we've ever been taught is an absolute lie, then that means that there is a history that we don't know about. And that is the beauty behind Tartaria. And that's why I kind of like in it to flat Earth in a sense. I'm not saying the flat Earthers are one hundred percent correct. I've said this a million times, but there are certain things that pull at it or that you can point to and be like, oh, yeah, that is right. You know, NASA is full of shit. And you know Nasa in Hebrew does mean to deceive. And why is it that on the back of a dollar bill we have a fucking pyramid with an all seeing eye on top of it. And why do they have certain Latin phrases that mean new World order or one World order? Why is that?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: And it's like, I think that the world is.
Speaker 4: Not what we think it is.
Speaker 3: And you know, look, if somebody wants to get a little fictional, a little fablized, and try and imagine what that world would look like. If you're trying to cover something up, maybe it is something this awesome. Maybe not exactly this, but maybe something this awesome was actually happening at some point in time. I would like to believe that.
Speaker 4: I hear this. I do every great civilization on Earth was good at one thing across the board, killing their enemies. Guarantee that there's no example period that we can show where it's like, oh, these people were great because they were so generous or so.
Speaker 2: Smart and spiritually advanced.
Speaker 4: No, everyone, even the great Egyptians, for all of their might, were the best at fucking up their neighbors.
Speaker 2: For a period of time.
Speaker 4: We would like to believe in a world where everybody could just get along and that we don't need borders, we don't need you know, ego and all of these things. And I agree that these things can be done to the extent of evil. For sure, that's just not reality, you know what I mean. I see what you mean though, this guy bringing in I like how you use the term fable, And I'm not shitting on him, and I'm not calling him an idiot or any of this stuff. I'm saying that this is an alternative history. Some would call it pseudo history, and it's fun to look into one hundred percent the whole history of Tartaria. He did bring up the Tartars, which we would at one point in time call the Huns and Djengis Khan and all of that, and I thought that was good that at least he gave them them props. He kind of lost me on a couple of things that he brought up, but there was like bits of it that were historically precedented and historically accurate that he sprinkled in. There was some completely out of left field conjecture that he sprinkled in, you know, It's an interesting book, for sure. And I didn't know this guy. I didn't even know. I wasn't trying to look up to find like bullshit on him. I was looking up to see when the book was published, as a matter of fact, and the earliest I could find was twenty twenty. And then the guy quoted underneath as I was looking at it was like to book for sale, as a matter of fact, and I was trying to find the publish date. The thing about him being a twenty year Wall Street analyst who then decided to write this book because his quote unquote, not my quote unquote, his quote unquote, the truth was revealed to him and then he made this book.
Speaker 2: So it's interesting, to say the least.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie, though. I was hoping for more as far as the Tartaria conversation goes, because we've heard these things about how somehow orphan trains and the World's Fair tie into mud floods and star forks, and if this is the thread that connects them all, I find it. I don't buy it even for a second. I'm kind of bummed by that. I was hoping there'd be a little bit stronger thread on the core board for this one. But it is interesting nonetheless for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is, Yeah, it is. I mean I think that it's it's a fun conversation to have, and there are definitely.
Speaker 2: Truth truths to it.
Speaker 3: There are, like, factually, there are things that are true about the Tartars and about you know, Tartaria being on maps, and we don't know necessarily what happened to them. You know, we didn't we didn't necessarily learn about Tartaria. Yeah, you had mentioned we did learn about the Huns and Djengis Khan and all that kind of stuff. But you know, it's just interesting how how there are so many facets of this story and you know, it's like what a wild time like the And I let me just say this, Jacob doesn't dream very often, so his imagination isn't that great. I have an imagination, dude, just because I don't dream to me and I don't imagine a different world and a different history or all these things.
Speaker 4: Of course I imagine these things. But there's a difference between fiction and nonfiction.
Speaker 3: Right, But in order to understand the nonfiction, you have to have a you know, certain history that you can and say factually, absolutely happened. And while most of history you do agree with, there are some parts of it that you do disagree with. And what's the placeholder then, I mean, and that's it. Whenever you're trying to imagine the placeholder of the thing that is being lied about that they claim that happened that never actually happened, then something has to go there. You know, it's a puzzle piece that is absolutely missing, and nobody knows, you know.
Speaker 4: And so another example, this would be MLK Okay history up until a couple of years ago, told us one story about him. Currently history says a whole different thing about him. Right, that was a narrative that was spun and lies all the way through, which, again I honestly thought most people knew that about him. I had a guy in middle school, a guy I was in school with.
Speaker 2: He did his report on mlk's rap sheet. Like I, all these things.
Speaker 4: About the crazy parties and all of this I thought was kind of public knowledge, just people didn't want to talk about it. I didn't realize that that was such a fucking nuke drop to so many people.
Speaker 2: But whatever.
Speaker 3: But you know what's funny too, is that at my son's daycare they had a bunch of the pictures up for a Black History Month, and I saw Martin Luther King there and I was like, Oh, that picture ain't gonna be up there very long, in a couple of years, and nobody gonna be talking about that.
Speaker 4: Not necessarily, because even though all these crazy, wild, debaucherous things about him are true, it still doesn't take away from the amount of huge steps that were made in the name of civil rights. He was all about peaceful protests, you know what I mean. He was all about nonviolence on the way to socialism. Fine, fine, but at least he was trying to stand for his people through peaceful protests.
Speaker 2: That can't be taken away.
Speaker 4: Yes, the fact that he was a socialist and all these things and he wasn't takes away.
Speaker 3: And he wasn't acting alone. And most of the speeches were prepared for him that they weren't even original. So, if anything, he's a placeholder, he's a face. He's not necessarily the creator of said thought. And so that's the only reason why I bring that up, Like, sure, you want to celebrate the face of the movement and call it Martin Luther King, go ahead, But it's a it's a little muddy.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: The movement was bigger than him, right, But because he died in the way that he did, he was martyred for it, and he was ran up as the face of it, which okay, fine, cool. It doesn't take away from the accomplishments that he was able to achieve. The other stuff about him, Yeah, it casts a different light, but it still doesn't take away from you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's the same with jfk assassination.
Speaker 4: The official narrative quote unquote, the history of it said one thing, and allegedly they're releasing these files eventually to let us know the rest of that history. So, yes, I agree with you that history is a lie agreed upon to a point, and that yes, we only know what we can source, what we can find, what we can contextually put together to give us a better picture of history. But that picture gets moved all the time when we find new information and new data to move those goalposts.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, and I guess my point being is that you know, you don't hear. Actually you don't even see the Bill Cosby show on TV anymore. No, you do not, you know, and that's because he was doing. I'm not going to say that MLK was drugging the people, but he was definitely into some very scandalous shit. You know, not necessarily a face of a movement that you would want unless you're trying on purpose to denigrate the movement from the get go, you know. So that's the way I look at it. And also it's like, you know, there are certain people that still love Michael Jackson. I mean, yeah, I meanwhile, most people will agree that, yes, he was diddling kids. It's like, you know, I mean, I don't understand that, and and maybe for that reason, MLK remains anyway, I don't want to go too far down this whole looky thing.
Speaker 4: You're always out of pocket saying Nikola Tesla never existed, That's that's fucking wild.
Speaker 3: Well, it makes sense if it makes sense in the story. In that story that he's trying to portray, they had already had free energy for the longest time. So if they had already had free energy for the longest time, then Nikola Tesla discovering free energy would have never happened because it was already there.
Speaker 2: You see my point right right?
Speaker 4: And again I don't I don't know where and how he is putting together that they already had free energy, Like he's saying, I got that's this is a crazy story, brother, And I'm not saying crazy like Psycho. I'm saying crazy.
Speaker 2: It's wild.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 4: It is absolutely wild, and it is fun to look into this.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 4: I am not convinced myself, but to any of the Call members out there that may be convinced or may have looked into this in a different source and once let us know about it, we would love to hear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let us know and U the best way to be able to let us know is.
Speaker 4: Well, first before I do the knife hands. While we're talking about all of these things from crazy history, you know, one of those things that has always always maintained a little bit of some clarity, some level playing.
Speaker 2: Field on it.
Speaker 4: That would be silver. There'll be gold, They'll be precious metals. If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling of these things, then come check us out at cecsilver dot com. The link is in the description below. We are not saying that this is the only investment for your retirement that you need to do. Okay, by all means, you need to diverse fire portfolio. But if you're going to diversify it and you're going to cover this ground, you might as well do with you boys, come check us out cecsilver dot com link again in the description below, But if you would like to let us know about this topic, thoughts, opinions, banter back and forth between you and the other cult members, because yes we do. In fact, I do read those Spotify comments, not all of them, not every single episode, but on occasion I'll peruse through, and uh, you know, I gotta say, first of all, y'all gotta be nice to each other. Y'all shit on each other in those comments, and like, I get it, that's the place to do it, but like, you know, be nice.
Speaker 3: Let's be adults about things here. Okay, It's okay to disagree with each other. The point of the of why we have this conspiracy community is not to be in an echo chamber. That's the exact opposite of what we're trying to be in. That's what the world is in. We're trying to break free from that. We're trying to break you free from that. So it's okay to disagree with each other. It's totally fine.
Speaker 4: But you don't have to be a dick about it, right And I get that, I myself am guilty of that from time to time. I'm working on a good people, But listen. If you would like to add into the conversation or let us know some other information that you found and you would like to you know, source it, leave a link, tell us more things about Then what you can do is please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of like, subscribe to comments, leave a posting review, and shares with their friends of family, shares everywhere.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: The more activity our algorithm see across all of our listening plays forms, the more we can get promoted to more potential listeners. Who could that become potential collemans like.
Speaker 2: The rest of you find ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: Why are you ready to go check out Meta Mysteries Jonathan's other show and give them the same love over there.
Speaker 2: Go check out Kasan Night on YouTube.
Speaker 4: Check us both out on Patreon if you would like to join us for our Wednesday night lives and what do you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for? Everybody? He's already gone to touch so and.
Speaker 3: With that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the cults of conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan. I'm jacking and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code Cult that seel at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive ofll for specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult