Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: It is now time for the game where you choose your own cinematic adventure. There are ten movie clips that we have assembled from various decades in American movie history, as we do each and every Friday night, and your job is to pick one and then name the movie from which it comes. Some days we play for prizes and some days we play for fun. And after hearing the clip, you can ask for help from anyone in the studio or in your house. You can Google, you can text a friend, you can lie, cheat, steal, we don't care. But the answer is up to you. You'll have thirty seconds from the end of the clip and one hint from those of us in the studio to give the right answer. Now, let's get to it. This is name that movie, cult classic, and tonight it's nothing but first time callers and we're playing for Later with mo Kelly mugs and they're very very cool. In fact, if you go to my Instagram at mister mo Kelly, you can see a picture of one. I think if I can. One of the first four posts is actually I use it as a cover for one of our videos we did. I think it was where we had Marshall Collier in studio last week. You can see a photo of it there. But let's get to the movies. And since these are all first time callers, let me reset the rules. You get to choose the number between one and ten, depending on what numbers are left as we get later in the program, and you will hear a clip which is about forty seconds long or so. Hopefully I got out all the cussing. I probably missed a few, so you know, we'll deal with that later. Then you will have to guess the name of the movie. You're already winners by the fact that you are in the call bank. Okay, we're not here to embarrass anyone. We want you to say the movie title, and if you don't know it, we will give you clues and help you along. So our first contestant slash winner tonight is Anne. Marie calling in from Irvine and Marie, how are you this evening?
Speaker 3: I'm great?
Speaker 2: You ready to do this?
Speaker 3: I am a nervous have you heard to this? And I know I hear it all the time and I know the movies when I'm when I'm not guessing them.
Speaker 2: No, that's the way it works for everyone. And then you put on the spot and it's like, oh my gosh, so you are first. You have the advantage of choosing any number.
Speaker 3: Between one and ten, lucky number seven.
Speaker 2: This is something I hope I got all the cussing out. We'll find out here we go already in the void. I'm not trying to get canceled again. I don't like you. You never did.
Speaker 4: And who's this succulent reminder of my own inadequacies?
Speaker 2: Look at you. It looks like the superhero version of Hawkeye. The names, but you can't call me the.
Speaker 5: Gum It's been a while since I've seen sling Blade hit me again.
Speaker 2: They called me the gummit? Do they are you sure?
Speaker 6: You didn't?
Speaker 7: Just really really want them to, but it never quite worked out who they are.
Speaker 2: You know, we never had a Wolverine up in him.
Speaker 8: But I can tell you now it's just a common courtesy to ask before you drink up all of my liquor.
Speaker 2: That's a good thing. I don't give them so embarrassing a Marie. I forgot to add that all the movie titles tonight will have a name of an animal in them as a hint, did you recognize anything from that clip?
Speaker 3: Is a wolverine an animal?
Speaker 2: We'll give you the title of the movie, is it? Yes, it is Woverine. We're also a great start tonight.
Speaker 9: Amory, fantastic.
Speaker 2: You feel better.
Speaker 3: It's a way, oh much better. Yes, total release.
Speaker 10: Thank you?
Speaker 2: See was that too hard? And I gave you the number you chose?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? And I haven't seen the movie, but I could hear Ryan Reynold's voice and will reading.
Speaker 2: See that's I love it when people listen to the actual clip because their clues in all the clips and you use everything which was available to you.
Speaker 3: Good job, good bye, super appreciate the cluton.
Speaker 2: Thank you e Marie. Have a great weekend and please call in again soon.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, thanks so much.
Speaker 2: All right though, bye bye. Good Let's go to Chad in La Chad, thank you for holding. What's going on?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 4: Hey, mister mok Kelly, how are you on this Friday evening.
Speaker 2: I'm doing well. It's the best time of the work week for me. They call it work, but it really is at work. I have so much fun doing what I do, especially to close out the week. How's your week?
Speaker 4: Being going, doing well, doing well, and I look forward to you doing this as well. It's a fun thing. And let's see what we can stump me with. I will go with number five, and before we even hear it, I'll just say the fly.
Speaker 2: That's a great guess. It just is not in the list of movies time, okay, but it reminds me for next time. There's so many movies I could have chosen, but that is a great Yes, here's number five, and Stephan, I think I don't. I don't think I got all the cussing out of this one. Here we go. I know what this is. I knew you would. I heard.
Speaker 6: You never forget anything.
Speaker 8: In eighth grade for English, Wady.
Speaker 6: And I feel saddest of all when I read the boring chapters that we're only descriptions of Wales because Amy, okay, the author, I was just trying to save us from his own sad story a little while.
Speaker 2: How do you have this your mother?
Speaker 6: She sent it to me four years ago. I wanted to know how we're doing in school, and she sent it and it's the best you've ever read like this.
Speaker 2: I'm not chad in La. Do you need a hint?
Speaker 4: I do. I am stumped, my friend, okay, racking my brain, so let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they actually said the name of the movie in the clip.
Speaker 10: Okay, I guess my hear beats weren't working too well.
Speaker 2: Hi, are you listening?
Speaker 4: I'm listening.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see if we can figure it out by just listening to the clip. I know what this is. You would I heard this.
Speaker 6: You never forget anything in eighth grade for English wedding, and I felt sad when I read the boring chapters that were really descriptions of whales.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that?
Speaker 10: I heard the description of whales?
Speaker 6: Decryptions of whalescryptions of whales.
Speaker 2: Do you need any more hints?
Speaker 11: I do?
Speaker 4: I am, I'm feeling stumped.
Speaker 2: Okay. It's starred Brendan Fraser.
Speaker 4: Oh oh oh oh the Whale.
Speaker 10: Uscar winning Ulcer winning.
Speaker 4: Yes by Fraser?
Speaker 2: Maybe too obvious?
Speaker 4: No, I know I didn't actually see that phone, but I Brendan Fraser is such an amazing actor, and he deserved that novel. He deserved it. Yeah, I didn't see it.
Speaker 10: It's on my list, but you helped me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the whale congratulations.
Speaker 6: See.
Speaker 2: I try to put some clues in there in each of these clips.
Speaker 4: Yeah you did, you did.
Speaker 2: Well. Thank you for listening to the show. Thank you for supporting the show. I want you to have a great weekend, Chad, and I'm sure we'll do it again sometime.
Speaker 4: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 10: Take care.
Speaker 2: It's Later with mo Kelly, more of your calls and more of our movies in just a moment, CAFI AM six forty. It's the Animal Edition of Name that movie called Classic. All the titles have the name of an animal in the title. There's another hint for you. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: As we play Name that movie called Classic, the Animal Edition where all the movies have an animal or insect in the title, even though it may not be about the animal or the insect, but it's in the title. And we're playing with first time callers. The prize Later with Mo Kelly mug especially made by Neil Savadira and Savco Industries. Let's go back to the phones. Todd in Huntington Beach, how you doing, sir.
Speaker 9: Hey, I'm doing well, mode really good to talk to you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you supporting the show and calling in tonight. What were you in the middle of doing?
Speaker 9: I just got off work and I'm a couple of drinks into the night.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, you're well lubricated. It's needed for a show like this, Tom.
Speaker 9: Can I say something? But I want to say something about your show man. You guys are like my tequila.
Speaker 2: That's good. I appreciate that.
Speaker 9: The more I listen to you, the better I feel. And then I just want a whole bunch more.
Speaker 2: How about this. We're going to make sure you're in the promo for that one. You urged your way into the promo. So your voice again. So Todd, if you know the show, you know what we're doing here. I need you to choose the number between one and ten, with the exception of five or seven.
Speaker 9: Can I do something different? I'm gonna I'm gonna have one of your colleagues pick a number.
Speaker 2: All right, Stefan, you pick a number. What's available? Any number except five or seven? Evers even, let's do ten, number ten.
Speaker 7: It is here we go right, Our princess is secured, and our glorious future is at hand.
Speaker 2: We can all stand proud. It is time for a new beginning. What the hell is that?
Speaker 6: I think that's the weak element.
Speaker 2: Son, Give me, give me a hand, see you let go. Don't you understand it's for the good of the colony. What are you saying we are the colony.
Speaker 6: Cutor what are you.
Speaker 4: Doing something I should have done a long time ago?
Speaker 2: This is for the good of the colony, sir, You useless. I'm grateful, Maccott, I am the colony. Todd and Huntington Beach. Do you have any idea? Do you need a hit?
Speaker 9: It's something to do with the bees.
Speaker 2: No, but your mind is in the right place. Let me put it this way. If this were a lie, If if this were a live action movie, it might have the greatest cast of all time. It starred Woody Allen, Sharon Stone, Jeene Hackman, Sylvester Stallone, Dan Ackroyd and Bancraft, Danny Glover, Jennifer Lopez, Christopher Walking.
Speaker 9: Is it the ants ass?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 10: Yes, Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 10: I appreciate you, Tom.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you. And can you have like two or three more drinks for me? Oh?
Speaker 9: I got four?
Speaker 2: Ready to go, my man? Good night, you too, be safe. Let's keep it going. Let's go to Johnny in Riverside. Johnny, good evening, I mean, how are you involved. I'm doing great. It's a great evening, having a lot of fun. They call it work, but it's not really work. How about yourself?
Speaker 11: I get it now. I'm having fun listening to you guys. You guys are amazing. I like how you speak your Espanol. That's awesome. All the demographics I love that. All right, it starts though. You do very well, my friends. Thank you great, and you reach out and you catch our attention for sure.
Speaker 2: Johnny, you can choose any number except five, seven or ten.
Speaker 10: All right, how about two?
Speaker 2: Here comes number two. I'm sorry her name.
Speaker 8: She's an Egyptian Mile.
Speaker 12: The rarest breeds temple cats. It's said that miles have special powers like Papa out of nowhere. I know, among other things, your cat.
Speaker 8: Socrates no caffeine.
Speaker 2: It makes him irritable.
Speaker 12: You look a little out of story to yourself, my dear the cats, perhaps they seem to be taking quite an unusual shrine to you. Well, this has been a really bad day for me already. I can't even remember most of yesterday.
Speaker 13: Perhaps I can help you.
Speaker 12: Right, you know, this really isn't your problem. I don't even know why I'm here, so it's all right, tell me please? No, really, I'm late for work.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: I wouldn't even you should come back anytime.
Speaker 2: I'm always here, Johnny and Riverside. There were a lot of lose in that clip, a lot.
Speaker 11: I try to catch him, but I only heard cats.
Speaker 2: That's a huge hint.
Speaker 11: And that and this is not my john fault. I disclaim it is not my genre. But I got in the line and it was from the gods, and I don't want to back down, so I need your help.
Speaker 2: Okay. It was arguably one of the I don't want to say one of the worst, but it was one of the most criticized superhero movies of all time.
Speaker 15: You don't think it was one of the worst.
Speaker 2: I think it got to be piling on after a certain point. It was bad, don't get me wrong. It was bad, but not the worst.
Speaker 15: Would you say it's something that should be buried in a litter box?
Speaker 2: Quite possibly. Let's see, there's your clue. Gave like four clues right there, superheroes attention, I was superhero litter Box. Yeah, Johnny, I want to make I wanna make this real sense. Okay, look okay, not dog but okay, not man but woman put them together. Yes, cat Woman, Halle.
Speaker 11: Berry, Hally Verry, awesome, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I thought the movie was maligned h worse than it actually was.
Speaker 15: I don't think people dumped on it hard enough us. Okay, well, maybe you're right.
Speaker 2: Johnny. You are a winner tonight. You have a later with Mo Kelly mug coming your way on to Thank you so much for playing tonight.
Speaker 11: Appreciate you and all your team. Thank you very much for making it happen.
Speaker 2: Did win have a good night?
Speaker 15: See no no Moe, Moe Bueno the Catwoman movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's fair enough. Let's let's get in one more. Let's go talk to Jason and Murrietta. Jason, what's up? You ready to do this?
Speaker 10: I'm ready. I have no idea if I'm gonna get it right, but I'm looking forward.
Speaker 2: To try it. Okay, you can choose one, three, four, six, eight.
Speaker 10: Nine, let's six. Let's do six.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Does Mighty Eagle still live? Did he ever live? And if he did live, where would he live? By the Lake of wisdom in the ancient tree. It's a fairy tale. I've run all over this island. Where could that possibly be?
Speaker 5: Way up?
Speaker 2: Hot, it's a long way up that mountain and up. I'm being honest. Well, I mean, you know I can kind of use your help.
Speaker 6: What's that?
Speaker 1: What are you trying to say?
Speaker 2: Nothing that? I was just saying that I can use your help. Oh, I'm sorry. I couldn't quite hear you over your ego. Could you enunciate that last word a little bit? I need your help? Oh why didn't you say so? Bomb's do it? If there is a mighty eagle, how come we don't ever hear his battle cry?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe we have what would a might eagle battle? Christ sound like?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 2: I think I got an idea maybe something like uh, Jason and Myrianna.
Speaker 10: Oh my goodness, wow, everything sounds so different on the phone.
Speaker 2: Could you pick could you make out what they were saying?
Speaker 10: Well, they're talking about the eagle.
Speaker 2: All right, that's a huge.
Speaker 10: Head flock something.
Speaker 2: You're in You're in there, You're in the right neighborhood. I would be very mad you didn't get that.
Speaker 10: Mad.
Speaker 2: W so pissed off if you didn't figure out the neighbor of this movie.
Speaker 10: Oh my goodness, I might need a little more help than that.
Speaker 16: It starts Jason Sidekis, Josh gadd, Danny McBride, Maya, Rudolph, Bill Hayter, Peter, Peter Dinklage, King of Michael Key, Sean Penn.
Speaker 2: Obviously it's not a live action movie with all those stars in it.
Speaker 10: I know, so it sounds animated. I thought it was going to be Sonic the Hedgehog, but then it went off into this whole other thing.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, okay, but we are talking about ornithology.
Speaker 10: Right, We're talk some kind of birds that that that there we go? Is it just birds not?
Speaker 2: What's another word for mad.
Speaker 10: Angry birds?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, it was.
Speaker 10: I didn't I didn't see.
Speaker 2: It, but it's it was like right there in front of you. You made it harder than it needed to be.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was a good one. That's a good one. Jason, thank you for thelations.
Speaker 2: You have a lad with Kelly Bug coming your way. I want you to have a great weekend.
Speaker 10: I really appreciate it. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's later with mo Kelly. Can't buy am six for Live Everywhere the iHeartRadio app. We have more of your calls in just a moment. It's the I'll say Animal Edition of name that movie Cult Classic. All the titles have an animal in it. It's like Animal fries it in and out, but not as messy. Okay, I'll go with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty km I mo.
Speaker 2: Kelly, name that movie Cult Classic, the Animal Edition where all the movies have a name of an animal or insect in the title. We have first time callers and we're playing for nay, excuse me, Later with mo Kelly, mugs. Let's go to Chavon, who's calling in from Long Beach the LBC. Chavarn, how are you tonight?
Speaker 10: I'm good.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing well? You see me younger. You just have a very high voice, which.
Speaker 8: Is it or both a terrible voice.
Speaker 10: I'm not young, but yeah, I don't have to do about it.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: No, there's nothing wrong with it. Just seem like you were you were younger, that's all. Sometimes we have very young people calling in.
Speaker 3: Oh no, and I love this game. I love this game, and I'm usually really good at it, huh, but tonight I'm kind of sucking. I've only got two.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't need to get them all. You just need to get the one in which you choose, and you can choose one, three, four, eight, or nine.
Speaker 8: Well, my numbers are gone, so I'm gonna go with four.
Speaker 2: Here comes number four, just for you, Shavar. Who was he doing?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 1: Was fa.
Speaker 2: Rody Bom? Yes, you love to hit going hit by?
Speaker 5: Never hit forty?
Speaker 1: You run for do it?
Speaker 2: Move right? Well done? Chevan?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did that ring a bell?
Speaker 3: Well, I've never seen it, but I think it's Kung Fu Panda.
Speaker 2: I think you are right Hung Fu Panda. See there are enough hints and clues in most of these clips, and you found them and you figured it out. Great job. See I told you don't really get them all right.
Speaker 3: Just just I know that it's a game I play with myself.
Speaker 10: Excuse me, friday night. It's a game that.
Speaker 3: I play with myself to see how.
Speaker 10: Many I can get every Friday night.
Speaker 2: You are a success tonight, and that's all it matters.
Speaker 3: Yes, thanks so much.
Speaker 8: I love you, guys, love you as well.
Speaker 2: Chavonn. Thank you so much for calling you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'd be well.
Speaker 10: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: She caught me off guard there. I thought I heard her say something else. Maybe maybe I misunderstood her. You're not going to let that one go, are you. I'm gonna keep on moving. Let's talk to Cassandra, also in Long Beach. It's a Cassandra. Cassandra always get messed up.
Speaker 8: Either way, it's the same.
Speaker 2: What did your mama name you?
Speaker 8: Cassandra?
Speaker 2: And it is Cassandra. Okay, I want to I want to say your name the way it was meant to be said. So it's Cassandra, Cassandra calling in from Long Beach.
Speaker 8: How are you fine?
Speaker 2: You can choose one, three, eight, or nine.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna have to go with the three because my son's born on the third, and my godson was born on the third.
Speaker 2: Well, and this is the third segment of the last hour. So here we go. Here's the number three.
Speaker 8: Okay, Now, facts fun?
Speaker 2: What about Fellow's Night?
Speaker 6: What about it I started the first fires in this damn city, or I.
Speaker 5: Know whatever, showing you what they.
Speaker 7: Got now.
Speaker 2: There will not breathing cards.
Speaker 5: Cause that precious.
Speaker 6: Good idea has become institutetion of boys.
Speaker 2: You don't want us to do like my five time for the whole city. No, I want you to set a fire, so damn beg that God, so'll notice this again.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: Oh, and only you boys being able to look me straight in the eye one more time and.
Speaker 14: Say, are we haven't thought?
Speaker 8: Or what?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 7: What's your name?
Speaker 2: Say? You don't feel like I feel like a little worm on a big hook.
Speaker 6: I feel like a little worm on a big kind of hook.
Speaker 4: Well, boy, here, Mama must be damn proud of you.
Speaker 2: Cassandra from Long Beach? Could you figure it out?
Speaker 8: I figure out almost all the other ones.
Speaker 2: But no, this movie was recently remade last year.
Speaker 8: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: This version of the movie came out in nineteen ninety four, and tragically, the star of the movie passed away before it was released.
Speaker 8: Hold on Coca Coca cocka Taka tak the bird hawk.
Speaker 2: You're not wrong, you're not wrong, But what type of bird genus? Spacy Mark, give yourself clue here there's a Bruce Lee connection.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 8: My brother I watched all those Bruce Lee movies as a kid.
Speaker 2: Okay, forget Bruce Le Okay, uh it starred the late Brandon Lee.
Speaker 8: And he passed away.
Speaker 5: Yes, the worm.
Speaker 15: No closer with birds, right, say the bird.
Speaker 8: World bird, the hawk, keep.
Speaker 2: Running down birds. You might get to it. It's not the falcon, it's not the eagle, it's not the pigeon. A group of these is called a murder. Oh that's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: The raven.
Speaker 2: You're you're getting okay, I you know if if you want someone to be humble.
Speaker 8: You know Tigan the crow?
Speaker 2: Yes, the crow, yes, yes, thank you Jesus.
Speaker 8: The ravens are kind of bigger than a crow and smart.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you were so warm. But we got you there from Long Beach, all the stuff she.
Speaker 8: Did with my brother, with Bruce Lee. And then I remembered his son.
Speaker 2: And bad, Well you won. What are you talking about?
Speaker 10: Bad?
Speaker 2: You want? You still get to drink.
Speaker 8: Out of most The other one's the wouverine, and I remember the up from my older, older son. Then I get the one with karate.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, not to be mean or anything, but you did choose the number.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: Cassandra. Congratulations, you have a lady with mo Kelly Mug coming your way.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You're very welcome. Bye bye bye. I like Cassandra, She's nice. When we come back, the Lightning Round with Kevin from Santee and Susan from Grand Terrace. Keep on holding, we'll get to you next. K if I AM six forty Live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app is named that movie called Classic, the Animal Edition.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from kf I AM six forty Friday.
Speaker 6: Night o'clock to.
Speaker 2: Call the show, Talk to move, Tell what you.
Speaker 14: Know, It's Momo, spread the words, It's Saint Kelima Kenny.
Speaker 2: It's named that movie cal Classic. As we close out the week and kick off the weekend here on Later with Mo Kelly, we have first time callers calling in and they will be getting a Later with Mo Kelly Mug. I absolutely love it. Let's finish off the show starting with Kevin in San Tea. Kevin, good evening. What's up.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm just driving my phone home from a little event.
Speaker 10: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm eager to talk to you. I want to make sure that you're safe. Okay, you're pulled over? I don't want you to be distracted in driving with your son in the car.
Speaker 5: Yep, I'm pulled into a parking lot at Wendy's where we just got Hamburgers.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, let me just say we had Wendy's here at the station tonight, and I meant to shout out ed Garrettus, who brought up so much food. You can't go wrong with Wendy. So good choice, good choice.
Speaker 5: Order, way to go ahead, plus a Frosty.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 10: I got the double.
Speaker 5: Stag diggy bag, and Luca's got the cheeseburger single comba with a frosty like a man.
Speaker 2: Hell, yes, can't do can't go wrong. We have some Frosty's in our freezer right now that are calling for me as soon as he show's over. Kevin, you could choose one, eight or nine?
Speaker 5: What did you say? Eight?
Speaker 9: Please?
Speaker 2: Here comes number eight.
Speaker 7: Chud enough ski, chud knotsky, All right, chudnotsky, kiss my ass.
Speaker 2: Put your lips to my.
Speaker 7: Ass and kiss it, French kiss it, kickle it with your gray whiskers.
Speaker 2: I got bittersweet news for you.
Speaker 7: You're washed up, you're old, you're boring, You're not scary. He dressed like shit. It's over for you. Okay, that's the bitter news. Now the sweet news is you can retire. You can go play golf, eat your dinners at three o'clock in the afternoon, play with your grandkids, drink meta musial.
Speaker 2: Old people sit, Hey, look at me. I got a name. People can say, my name's Danny Clear. A deal crystal meth. People call me Crystal Clear. It's easy. The movie was not very good, but that scene was the best thing about that movie. Kevin and Santee or Son of Kevin. Do you know the title of this movie?
Speaker 5: Not straight off the I want to know if it has anything to do with cannibalistic people.
Speaker 2: No, not that I know of it does star I.
Speaker 5: Heard I heard chud at the beginning, which confused me, and I was like, oh, that cannibalistic humanoid underground out well that like.
Speaker 2: No, the different movie. But that character Chudnovsky was played by Christophe Waltz in a Seth Rogan movie. Yes, he plays a real wealthy kid who all of a sudden finds his way into being a crime fighter. He's underachiever.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I might have seen this. Does he have like a an old car that he uses. Yes, yeah, oh my god, what is that?
Speaker 2: Okay? If you mix up, if you mix blue and yellow, what color do you get green?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say green.
Speaker 10: I was gonna say green hornet. Maybe that's it, Yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, Greenhart. Trust yourself. Trust your nice job, Kevin, nice job.
Speaker 10: Oh I love it.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You got a mug, you got some Windy's tonight. Get some some quality time, father son time. Not a bad day, not a bad day.
Speaker 5: The weekend large, living large.
Speaker 2: Thank you you most welcome. Have a great weekend, Kevin. Be safe out there, all right, we'll do it.
Speaker 5: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: And closing out the week and closing out the show is Susan and Grand Terrace. Susan, how are you hi? Mo, good evening. Have you had anything to drink tonight? No, you're just naturally giddy and happy.
Speaker 9: Yeah I am.
Speaker 8: I'm just nervous and kill mark.
Speaker 5: It's that's how you pronounce it.
Speaker 2: Says it. Yes, it is in minky. I love it.
Speaker 12: I love it.
Speaker 2: Susan, you are so much fun. I'm sorry that I don't have more time with you, but I have to respectfully quest you choose a number number one or number nine, number one.
Speaker 13: Here we go sounds like three broken Ridge to me, what is this a heroic stand?
Speaker 2: You're the wrong guy for it.
Speaker 13: Rick, You'll be all alone in a spot light, and guys like you can't stand up to that light. You'll burn up under it. The press starts looking for dirt on you, and they will. It'll be a much like forget about your job. You're sweet light in margat so I'm thinking about jail. Your girlfriend will be gone too, at the first time in trouble, but not before she has a little chat with Angela.
Speaker 2: So say goodbye to your wife too.
Speaker 13: Twice a month of Michael won't be so bad.
Speaker 2: If you can get him to spend apartment. You'll lose it.
Speaker 13: All, my friends, everything, your whole connected NFE will fall.
Speaker 1: The Heli part is.
Speaker 2: That what you want.
Speaker 13: All you gotta do is be consistent for Christsak, do what you always do.
Speaker 2: Take the money.
Speaker 13: You want to be a hero, you want to do something for your country, Then tell me where the garl is.
Speaker 2: Susan, This is not an easy one, but I'll give you a hint. This was a movie. It was written and directed by Brian de Palmer, who I Love is a director. It was about a corrupt Atlantic City police officer who is at a boxing match, and it's a who Done it? And it's filmed in about twelve different angles, and they different characters tell the story from their vantage points. It didn't do well at the box office, but for me, believe it or not, it's one of my favorite Nicholas Cage movies.
Speaker 9: Nicholas Cage movie.
Speaker 2: And it also starts is it animated? No it's not, No, it's not. It also stars Gary Sonice and Carla Gino very early in her career.
Speaker 9: Wow, have you ever.
Speaker 2: Been to Las Vegas?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What happens when you're playing craps and you got the worst possible outcome?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 15: No, Mark, it's when you roll a one and a one. There's a name for that, uh.
Speaker 12: Nike sick?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah, you just made the promo.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: No, thank you for calling it, thank you for your energy, and thank you for supporting the show. You have a later with mo Kelly Mug coming your way. Susan, great, Susan, I amount of time, but I want you to have a wonderful weekend and please call us again sometimes so you can play Thank you so much. Have a great weekend. It's later with mo Kelly. Be safe out there, and yeah, I have to referee eleven games this weekend between Saturday and Sunday. Eleven youth games tomorrow. Where am I tomorrow? I can't remember where I am tomorrow.
Speaker 15: Once I recommend it.
Speaker 2: It's my exercise, you know, I'm sitting down so much here. I try to be as active as I can run them. That's right. Tomorrow, I'm at Aviation Gym in Redondo Beach from good from one to like eight pm. I got seven games tomorrow and then a Sunday I'm like Manhattan Beach Middle School. So if you happen to be around, come come by and say hello. You know, I'll be running up and down the court, probably cursing at the kids, but it keeps me young. Take all my negative energy I have for Mark Roner, just take it out on the kids. Oh there's more where that came from. So tomorrow I'll be at aviation Gym in I think it's for Dondo Beach and then Manhattan Beach Middle School on Sunday from one to four. We'll see you tomorrow or sometime over the weekend. If not, I'll see you Monday. K IF I am six forty live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app will help you figure it out.
Speaker 6: It's kind of what we do.
Speaker 2: KF I'm KOST HD two Los Angeles, Orange County, Live
Speaker 5: Everywhere on the art Radio app