Speaker 1: It O Fantasy Podcast Network presents in a world of football podcast that sounds like this.
Speaker 2: Welcome into our podcast on Suck Talk Radio and.
Speaker 1: Talk like dis wah.
Speaker 2: Don't go off the wedding earth work because they're not so much fun. Must not overreact here in This League Fantasy Football Podcast featuring Bug.
Speaker 1: The Yummie Silence. Oh it tastes so good you get all the props go to you. You're amazing the way the well and the well.
Speaker 2: I would give somebody twenty dollars if Antonio Kates goes before you two picks playing on iTunes, Stitcher, SoundCloud in tune, that's like four dollars in America. Now because of the brexits coming to your ears.
Speaker 1: Now, what's up?
Speaker 2: Friends? Were Welcome into the end This League Fantasy Football Podcast today on the episode this is Ranks Analysis. I'm Chris Welsh, that is Scott Bogman, and this is one of the bigger episodes we do. In any sport we do do it. There was a day we used to do basketball too, but baseball and football we do these across the board. It is something we have been doing for I think at minimum ten years plus, so I don't ever want to be the person that's like newbodyos did it just us? But I think this might be one of the few things that we're we tried to hold like live mock drafting and player debates a little bit close to the chest we did do twelve years ago. But that's a pretty open one ranks analysis that we've been doing for a long time, just despite the point, because it doesn't really actually matter, But the point is it's one of the most important episodes that we do. Bogman for years and years has put together these really intensive sheets where it's taking.
Speaker 1: I did it four chats, ept I did it before Claude I.
Speaker 2: Didn't even think about that. That probably could make it a little bit easier. But it is taking the top websites that you use, and over the years we've changed on some of the ones that we're using the top player that you were playing, and it is comparing them and then we're also comparing them against ECR. So what we're gonna do on this episode is we are going to be looking at Sleeper, Yahoo, and ESPN probably the easy top three platforms, really kicking out NFL dot Com as well because ESPN purchased them so I don't even know what's going on there, but they're.
Speaker 1: Just all moving because when I went to go make a league for ESPN to get their real you can't do a mock, by the way, on ESPN for half PPR. You have to make it yourself and then go look at their rankings, which are the exact same as PPR. So, like we've talked.
Speaker 2: About long long standing issue with ESPN of like they don't conform to the formats and stuff like that, I would say in the cheapest of cheap plugs, that is one of those things where something like the company I work at with Fantasy Pros drafting with the Draft Wizard that synks to the actual settings would be way more beneficial over any site. You could argue like Sleeper does a really good job or Yahoo, but like ESPN, if just nothing ever formatically changes, something like the Draft Assistant might really help you because it is actually more designed for that. Again, it's not a Fantasy Pros podcast, but just giving you a plug. But speaking of Fantasy Pros, we will be taking ECR and we will be looking at the expert Consensus ranks. It's hundreds of experts, you know, quote you can use air quotes if you're one of those people, oh expert, huh. But all the experts, the people that work in the industry and do this, that rank on Fantasy pros creates a consensus overall rank. We're going to compare the ECR to overall on these sites. Then we are going to individually look at each site and what the main purpose of all of this is to tell you any overall type of trends, but it's going to be the highs and lows on players. You might be a guy that plays on Sleeper and Yahoo. Well, guess what, you might not see the same player trends that are going on guys are going to go higher or lower in different places. So we're going to just kind of unveil some of those when you pull up the draft rooms. Bogwin puts a lot of work into this. This sheet available at in this League dot com. Give little bogs a little bit of love. Not little bogs, but give bogs a little love. That's what I need to say. Give bogs a little love on that not that's very it's actually very demeaning. Be like the little bogs there at Man. No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a big boy bogs is a big boy right next to tiny Welsh or next to big guy.
Speaker 2: Uh if you but when big dog, I'm gonna get a lot of that with my me next to Jim Tomey picture. But if you want to show Bogman's some love in the work, or you want to show us as a hole it in this league, go to in this League dot com. You can get access to the Bogman's got tons of ranks out there. They're not little, they're big. It's real, it's redraft, it's super flex.
Speaker 1: It's I this weekend as well, so those will be updated for Monday.
Speaker 2: I would have mine up as well in the next day or two probably. I mean it's like there's two days until August or probably August first. On there you can get our ranks available. There, you can join up and be part of our group me rooms where you can have access to bogmin and I. You can have access to the community. People are starting up leagues, they're filling out leagues, starting new ones, talking ball, talking strategy, whatever that is, plus any of the extra things we do, like having you on mocks. Any of these special sheets are available and you're directly supporting what we do so in this League dot Com very much appreciate it. But if you want to see this sheet, you can see it in this League dot Com. And it is literally the sheet that we are going to be using the show sheet here because it's very color coded and it's pretty and it's nice, and that is the plan. Bogmin So I talked a lot there setting that up. But you put a lot of overall work into this stuff, and I think it's one of the few things because we have like little tent pole of things that we do. You know, like you write in the Black Book PSPs Black Book, and that's kind of like one of probably your first baselines if you really start digging into players and stuff. I'll do the same thing. Then you do mocks and you're doing your research along the way, and then like after you've kind of got all that in your brain. This is another tent pole event of learning about the websites and having a really true understanding because there are some instances. Always want to get your guys, if you want to understand these sites. Sometimes they're more wide receiver heavy or blah blah blah. Some are going to have like the sleeper is probably going to be one of those that's going to have like the trendier guys that are going to move way up. I think they're a lot more adaptive than the other places. But you put a lot of work into this, and this probably is like the final crown on the the ending of like you being really comfortable and knowing not just your players but also the sites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean just knowing. You know, this is worth it as an exercise for me just to know, like, Okay, on Yahoo, there's two players that are absolutely buried, right, or someone is way too expensive, Like a player that I like is absolutely way down here in the rankings. For instance, if you play on ESPN, right and you want a tight end, Tucker Craft, for whatever reason, his ECR is sixty five on Sleeper, he's sixty nine on Yahoo. He's seventy two on ESPN. For I don't know why he is one hundred and eleven. So he is absolutely buried. And you know, look, if you're very very pragmatic about your league you're going in, you're setting your pre draft rankings and all that stuff. I know, most people don't have time for that. Most people don't bother with it. So this is just so you are in the room, you know what to expect from each side, which player are going to be expensive, which positions are more expensive than the other, and you know, you don't have to know every name, but it's good to have a couple in the bucket right just to know.
Speaker 2: And an important thing too, for context before we jump into it, is this is what it looks like in the draft room. Correct. That's always is.
Speaker 1: Me opening up a real live draft room for all of these and I copy them down. That's the biggest pain in the ass.
Speaker 2: It is a huge pain in the ass for you.
Speaker 1: It's not the pre rank that you see on the website typically goes by fantasy points, not by where the guys are ranked. Yahoo, i think, does go by where they are actually ranked, and not by their projected fantasy points. But I have to open up and keep a room open for ESPN. I have to keep a room open for Sleeper. Sleeper is actually really easy because you can do your own and then just roll down the whole list. So Sleeper is not a pain at all. But ESPN, as always, is annoying, and Yahoo can be annoying as well. But we got them all here. We got them all locked and loaded. I'm sure there's something I messed up on the sheet because I'm not AI and I did do it myself, But most of this is going to be correct, and you guys can check it out. It's available in this league dot com. You can check it as a post over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think it's important because there definitely were like way way years past where we would rely even on like some articles. You know, it would be like this is the ESPN rank sheet and we kind of post though or whatever it was, and we would use that. But many that was many, many years ago. By the way, you got to remember we've been we've been around longer than we think. Sometimes, like when.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that they didn't match up in the draft room, Yeah, from before a long period different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're reminded how old we were getting in this when like I had a guy on Prospect one, great guy by the way, his name is Lucas on Prospect one, and like we're chatting and he was like, oh, yeah, he's like I love this show Prospectly he's like I you know, he's like, I mean he didn't essentially say I grew up listening to it. He's like, I've been listening to it back in the old days, and I'm assuming like he was a good teena. We've been doing this for twelve or thirteen years, which is a disgusting amount of time. It's almost about the age of my sons.
Speaker 1: Like I used to listen to it in homeroom before class and you're like.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, that would be disgusting. But the reference to that is like in my brain, I might be like, oh, yeah, we did that a couple of years ago. That actually might be nine years ago or ten years ago. I'm at the age where something ten years ago feels like it's two years ago. So we made a change on this like quite a long time ago where it is based around the draft room. I think it's important because it's you know, you're literally going to open up this is a point of this. You're going to open up the draft. You're going to open up the draft and then have a separate website up of the Yahoo's ranks or someone. I mean, maybe you will. I don't know why you would go through that again, that would be the cheap fantasy pros plug of like creating cheat sheets and stuff. But you're going to look at the draft rooms. So this is going to be attacking the draft rooms as a whole, and we're going to tackle these three sites and we are actually gonna also do it, like I said, against Fantasy pros. I do want to hit one thing. This has, as I was telling you before we start up, like there's a little bit of evergreenness to this. This episode is designed, like for the most part, to be through the draft season. So I'm very careful about getting like hypertopical things because it's you know, in three weeks, like who the Hell's like, we wouldn't. I'm not gonna speculate on Ricky Piersall on this episode because like in two weeks, everyone's going to know what the hell's going on. I wanted to get a quick take because he's not going to come up in this episode when you see and you can use it as a grander thing, not just on the player, but I wanted I do want to hit on this. When you see a guy like Milik Neighbors without injury and you see him starting out camp, you see him cut and you see him looking good. We also kind of have that with Patrick Mahomes where he you know, no limitations he's in camp and stuff like that. These are no limits soldiers, and you look at this stuff, they don't even exist on these sheets. Malik Neighbors specifically is not really a deal or not deal anywhere because everybody's super indifferent about him. Does that make you even knowing what the injury is out there? But you see these just like killer moves and cuts? Is that something where you want to bring him back up and get him to return to original value? Because like in three original well, but but in like when it's hardcore draft time, the cost of the Melik Neighbors July thirtieth or July thirty first ain't gonna be the cost in August fourteenth or August twentieth whatever. Because if he is out there running, keeps cutting, gets into games and stuff like that, we're gonna get back to return value, which originally was like a top ten overall white out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think Seth and I were actually talking about this on a Q and A today on the FB twitch. But because he just moving straight back to seven, right, He's like, I'm just gonna move him back to seven. I saw him cutting. He's fine, and I understand that. Yeah, yeah, I understand that I'm I can't get there though, right, So I had him at twenty two because the couple weeks ago, the last time I updated this, it was you might miss four to five weeks of the regular season. That was the the story out there. Now, I probably shouldn't have overreacted to that.
Speaker 2: Did you get No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. All I did was what I did, and this is it's going to continue the same thing that I did just now. I have a tier from thirteen to twenty two. I moved him to the bottom of the tier.
Speaker 2: That was what he did with stribbling in the previous episode. By the way, we did the pure Saul Stribbling conversation and you were like, I might right, tribbling does not matter, Okay, So I'm just yeah, yeah, you are. You're not wrong in what you're.
Speaker 1: But so I moved him to the top of this tier from twenty two to thirteen. So that's a big move. That's nine spots from where I had Wait, it's a tier or this tier that I have among wide receivers. Yes, is from thirteen to twenty two.
Speaker 2: I had him in two.
Speaker 1: No, I moved him from twenty two to thirteen, just oh, gotcha, gotcha. Four following I had him at thirteen, and I moved him down to the bottom of the tier because they said, all right, this probably I didn't want to bury him. He's still a wide receiver two. No matter which way you cut it, it's just a low end to a high end wide receiver two. Now, this Pollyannonius that we're seeing from him is also not complete and total and for sure. I so I'm not going to move him back up into the top ten unless he gets into a preseason game and we see it right or like they're holding me out of the preseason. But he looks awesome every day in camp or something. Right, we have a long time to go before a lot of drafts. Not everybody does. I understand that. But if I'm drafting today, I will take him as a wide receiver two, not a wide receiver one. That's all. But if you want to take him, yeah, yeah, if he continues to every week, it's more every week, it's more like, if he looks good for another week, I'll probably move him up to eleven.
Speaker 2: What's your peak? Then, what's the peak?
Speaker 1: Seven? Even the peak? Yeah, seven is the absolute peak for me because I would put him to me behind Jamar Puka, JSN A manra CD Jefferson, and I think that's exactly where he belongs.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, I think that's fair. I want to say no, I'm going to have to look because i think in all of that, I don't think I'm that far off from you. I didn't have him as low as you did. But let me see where I moved him. I moved him. Pull up my ranks on Fantasy Pros, which will be up I've got see. I think I'm even I have to make this move. I've currently got him at fifteen and I'm a little bit lower than you. I'm trying to find the p I feel like I could get him to nine or ten. Seven is pretty aggressive. Who's the guy that gets bumped? Is it London or A. J. Brown?
Speaker 1: London? I have? I have Brown at ten, so i've uh.
Speaker 2: Also ceedee Lamb is inside your top six London and Brown? Yeah, Chrish for neighbors, got it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I have I got London, Nico Pickens, Brown, McMillan, o'lave in the next year and that that is the back end of wide receiver one seven to twelve and then thirteen. I have Neighbors now, which pushed Rashi Rice down to fourteen, and then I have Higgins and a big so uh all the way down to twenty two. So but you know, a wide receiver too. Any way you cut it. If you want to have him high, great, If you want to have him down at you know, in the twenties, also okay to me. But because of this positive news, I did move him up. But I'm not breaking the mold and putting him like he's If he was one hundred percent of healthy, I would have him at seven. They're just not willing to do that yet.
Speaker 2: And what makes it interesting in relation to the topic here is it's like this. You have to look at places. So in ESPN specifically, they don't really move a ton. You always have the option in draft rooms to like click by ADP, and unfortunately in bigger places like the ADP might be slower to move. But like Malik Neighbors might be a specific situation where he ranks in a very you know, succinct place right now, but like it's going to start to stretch and it's going to start to change and stuff. But a place like ESPN might not really move him a place like Sleeper is the most likely to be the most aggressive. Another one of those things. Let me actually take a look at this. I swear to god, I am not trying to be the biggest f and homer for my company at all. But we have real time ADP.
Speaker 1: I use the tool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of the main thing is we actually have real time ADP. Okay, so this is interesting. So Malik Neighbors, I don't do you know where he was I don't you probably don't know where he was ranked before. But the real time ADP has him at wide receiver nineteen right now. But that is.
Speaker 1: I think that sounds right based on like you know, probably more drafts every day, but the last two weeks he's probably being taken in the twenties.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and I think we just got this up. And by the way, it's pulling from Yahoo and Sleeper because it doesn't have the twenty four hour data. That's the most interesting one. And that's kind of what I'm trying to get at, is like, if you want to track it, maybe you can use just type in like Fantasy Pro's real time ADP. And he's currently as Wide Receiver nineteen. You can see the trends over seven days, and then you can see the trends over twenty four hours, and I think those are gonna be kind of dramatic. Those are gonna end up becoming dramatic changes that you can kind of follow. So like we've already pushed, we've already moved him up to. You know, you've got him at thirteen. I've got him at fifteen. I kind of want to get him to I think I can make an easy leap over guys like Garrett Wilson and Chris all Love even though he got that big ass contract. I think you can make those adjustments. But he's not going to show up in a lot of those places. So this is gonna be one of those where you're really wanted, like true understanding of who he is positionally in these other sites. By the way, he is ECR nineteen overall, but he has already been moved up as because you mentioned not just seven. This is actually really interesting. Here's the last thing our system under consensus rank is showing best is Wide Receiver seven. But I don't think it's caught up. There are actually four people that are ranking him higher than seven on ECR right now, And what's his overall ECR right now nineteen because the lowest is thirty eight. That's probably due to maybe a few people not completely updating. You actually haven't updated as I'm looking on here.
Speaker 1: Now, I need to updated. I haven't updated in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think like over the next couple of days, you're going to see so like ECR in real time ADP and all those are not quite matching. Actually real time ADP versus his rank actually does. But again, there are four people that are higher than seven. The highest is at five, and I do see our boy Seth Wilcock who's at seven. Also Brad Evans Bright Evans, who's he's got him at seven two, So there are I mean, I actually wish I could pull this number. This is crazy. There are so many above nineteen right now. I don't think I could unless I used AI could count this, I would eyeball it to say thirty thirty five people that have him higher. But there's just a big amount of people, So check those things out. Interesting to this conversation that we can't really relate it because he doesn't qualify. He wasn't a deal or not a deal on any of these sites. He's indifferent. But let's take a break. When we come back, you can maybe just lay out a couple of trends if any trends. Like I said before, one might be sleeper, might be one of those ones that kind of like actively updates a little bit quicker than everything else. We also did a Yahoo draft the other day, and I thought things were kind of weird. You know, it was the first It was one of the first times I noticed we didn't have Yahoo adjust to sup. We did a super Flex draft and they did not adjust their X rank stuff to super which I thought was really odd as well. It just kind of like played out as normal. So we'll talk about trends if there are any from BOGS, and then we're gonna jump into the four categories. We will do it right here and in this league after this. It's in this league what plants crave.
Speaker 1: It's got electrolytes.
Speaker 2: What are electrolytes?
Speaker 1: Do you even know? It's what they used to make.
Speaker 2: In this league. I'm the smartest guy in the world, Like you test.
Speaker 1: She took him prison.
Speaker 2: Carls Junior all right, Ranks Analysis, Sleeper, Yahoo, ESPN, those are the three. We do have one we're gonna jump into before, which is it's hyper focused on ECR. But what it's going to be is where a player is either higher or lower across the board on a site versus ECR, because ECR is not the be all, end all, it's not an ADP. It is just the average rank of everybody put together. But we're going to highlight and tell you these players on these sites or what these players are where they are, and what it does is it highlights saying these are just deals versus what the consensus is for better or for worse, and these are guys that are gonna cost way more. But before we do so, trends ESPN, Yahoo's Sleeper, Were there any trends like I mentioned one might be more active into the current streets. Does one have insanity? You already kind of alluded to ESPN as being kind of a dumpster fire in that they just don't adjust things and they do not adjust the board versus what type of format you're playing in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can start with ESPN because they are pretty crazy. They have the most So if you're looking at this sheet, if you're in our Patreon, of course you can see I have a bright green. This is for guys that are more than a round different from ECR. Right, your twelve picks are more different from ECR, either positively or negatively. ESPN has the most by a lot. ESPN always does, but I will say that it's not as much as they've had in the past. Yahoo barely has any, which was surprising to me, and Sleeper has it at certain positions. But when you look at ESPN, you see who is cheap here. Initially, there's a glut of wide receivers that are cheap, like AJ Brown is more than a round difference as ecr's fourteen, he's twenty eighth on ESPN. T Higgins is down at forty six, whereas DCR is overall at thirty. There's a couple of quarterbacks are very cheap, and quarterbacks for the actual trend, but it takes a weird turn after the top quarterbacks here, not all top ones, but Lamar May Burrow and then Caleb and Herbert are cheap. After that you have like the the RB threes Jalen, Warren, Ramandre Stevenson, Rico, Donell, Dobbins, Harvey, Manogai Korum, all being skipped in ESPN system, and they are cheap everywhere. I mean, Warren ECR is sixty eight, his costs on ESPN is ninety six, seventy three for Remondra ninety seven on ESPN, eighty four ECR for Dowbtle ninety eight on ESPN. So you see a glut of running backs in here, then we get back to the back end of quarterbacks are cheap as well. Not a lot.
Speaker 2: There's a trend. It doesn't sound like there's a trend.
Speaker 1: No, that not an official trend. It is certain players. Maybe we can call quarterback maybe a trend, but it seems like wide.
Speaker 2: Receivers a second. But I don't see quarterbacks outside of like maybe to your well, no, it's never mind. We're gonna talk about it. Quite a few wide receivers are lower than ECR. There's only one. It's just court like. There's five quarterbacks inside the top eight that are cheap on there. So it looks like quarterbacks being cheap on ESPN is the only trend which is different from them, because the same thing is the weirdness. ESPN always floats around with weirdness on their ranks. But I think past it might have also been tight ends, which doesn't really necessarily seem to be the case.
Speaker 1: It's it's quarterbacks and then expensive, I would say, if we're looking at one trend, because it's kind of the same, there's like a glut of running backs and a bunch of wide receivers, but it's rookies are expensive here and the.
Speaker 2: Biggest a different site are still ESPN.
Speaker 1: No, I'm still on ESPN. I'm just looking at the expensive players below the cheap players. Jeremiah Love right, his ESCR is thirty three, and there was some bad news that we talked about about Jeremiah Love and what Nathaniel Hackett said the other day. He is a first round player on ESPN in a half PPR and PPR.
Speaker 2: This also is very outside of the obviousness of it. It's also representative of like the I mean because I want to talk about these guys as a whole, not just specific to the website, but not only is he crazy high here for ESPN that he's going they're just not going to adjust like that. That's getting back to it, like you're probably not going to see any crazy adjustment, and it is wildly different than that.
Speaker 1: And he's expensive everywhere like he's one of those guys that will go through. But it you know, he's twenty four and twenty six on the other two websites, and he's twelve on ESPN. So but rookies overall are high. Carneal tates on this list. Tyson Lemon are all on this list. So a lot of expensive rookies on ESPN and that is by far the most. Like you look at Yahoo, Yahoo only has ten players that are more than a round different. Two of them are quarterbacks. There's three wide receiver, four wide receivers in there. They have more expensive players, but not by a lot either. Pre level headed from Yahoo. I think the weirdness of Yahoo is they won't adjust for super flex like you mentioned, and the draft room is different this year, so it looks a little weirder, but not a big thing. Maybe mid tier running or wide receivers excuse me, are a little more expensive on Yahoo. Sleeper has some differences, but really it's just that this is the trend of what everybody wants. It's expensive or it's cheap. Quarterbacks May Burrow, Herbert, Caleb Williams, Trevor Lawrence all around or more lower on Sleeper than the even the ECR is and I feel like ECR is already muting quarterback costs in a one QB league, so very cheap on sleeper, and then tight ends are a little more expensive. I think a lot of people on sleeper probably play tight end premium. So it's really the secondary tight ends that for whatever reason are expensive. Rondez Gas and still like near one hundred when his ECR is one p fifty.
Speaker 2: A J.
Speaker 1: Barner is one thirty five where his ECR is one seventy six. So expensive tight ends, cheap quarterbacks on sleeper.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's jump in to the first portion of ECR. So this is ECR focused. These are the players some of that you mentioned, some of them that are a deal comparative to ECR. So look at that whatever you want. You could a say the experts are wrong, you know, the like the experts are overvaluing these players because look, they're cheaper on every site, or you could say the sites have not properly built in versus where the consensus ranks are. That can also be I lean a little bit more towards that, because what you will have is like there are some sites like Yahoo is going to build off of some of their personal rankers. So like if you see a player cheaper on Yahoo, that could be a little bit representative of like maybe those specific people that are contributed to the ranks. They're just the lower ones on that. And if you hold I mean you should, yeah, who's got bangers guys there, But you might be like, I would rather have the ECR consensus versus just what Yahoo is doing. So however you want to look at it, I'm not going to tell you how to do it. All we know is that in this instance, these are players that are deals. They're cheaper on all of the websites versus how ECR is ranking them. And there are four players that come out that are theoretical first rounders, three that aren't in question. A monro Saint Brown, Cede Lamb, Justin Jefferson, and AJ Brown are all deals. They are going lower or they show up lower in Yahoo Sleeper in ESPN system than when ECR has them. It is a little nitpicky when it comes to a Monro, cd and Jefferson in that they're not that much lower, but they just are lower. So like you might if you have the the eleventh pick in sleeper, you might have a chance at him where ECR says he's ten or you know, the better one is a Mona Saint Brown, where he is six on ECR, but he is eight on the other sites. If you have the eighth pick, you've got a shot at him where ESR wouldn't tell you. But AJ Brown is the one that dominantly shows up. That is, this is the real big change. He is ECR fourteen rankers love him, but sleeper, he's at twenty. Yahoo's at twenty four and then twenty eight. That's that one you're mentioning on ESPN. AJ Brown is more than a round higher on him. So very interesting that it's like all wide receivers. And then guess what's gonna happen when we get to the next By the way, it's going to be a running back on others. Yeah, yes, so let's just talk. Yeah, comparing to them, it's Christian McCaffrey more expensive, Jonathan Taylor more expensive, Amaron Hampton more expensive. So three running backs, two which are first rounders, are more expensive on every site versus where ECR is. And that does not shock me at all because guess what wide receivers rule the land for all the rankers out there, but the sites are not putting that in. So what kind of breakdown do you want to throw in? As far as running backs, those running backs being higher Taylor and McCaffrey versus four wide receivers one of aj Brown, who's dramatically lower than how the rankers are putting up.
Speaker 1: I mean, at least in the cheap prices you have, you'll get other players mixed in in the top fifty, but inside the top fifty in terms of expensive players, it's only RB's right specifically the first round as well, but all the way down to fifty three, it's all running backs that are expensive on these sites. So I think the trend is telling you just overall that running backs are going to be more expensive this year on every site that you go to. So just keep that in mind when you're drafting. If you have a zero RB or a hero RB strategy, however you want to do it, just understand that the rbs are going to be more expensive in twenty twenty six, and they have been typically the last few years. That's all. So it is all rbs on the expensive You at least have a couple other deals initially in the cheap prices. Beyond the top, the first round is all wide receivers here, but beyond that there is a little mix of tight ends and qbs, but not many cheap running backs really at any point.
Speaker 2: So the when we move down here, brock Bauers comes in as the fifth cheaper than every other site, ESPN being the specific I'm not gonna get too hyper focus on the actual websites because we're going to break down each one, but that is what I'm telling you. ESPN seems to be the cheapest on that, and there's a little tiny as you mentioned before, as we've alread talked about, a Tucker Craft is like wildly cheaper. So there's two tight ends that are cheaper there. Brock Bowers comes in a couple picks cheaper on every site versus what ECR has. George Pickens is another one of those. ECR twenty one. Yahoo's the closest to it, but ESPN and Sleeper are quite a bit higher, are lower. Everyone look at that, and then Zay Flowers, I'm gonna make a quick little stop there, your boy, he is ranked higher than everybody is actually putting him in the website that boats really well for you, and I guess I'm just gonna say it on this one and I'm gonna stop doing it. But Sleepers like dramatically lower than any other side. So Sleeper is a place of Bogman's going on to play because he is what twenty nine and he's forty six on Sleeper, so that is more than a round value there. So interesting couple names brock Bowers, Pickings and Flowers that are cheaper on every site versus how the rankers are putting them out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think that Bowers is very actionable, but it's just interesting that he is cheaper versus ECR on all of them. But yes, a Flowers. I mean again, if you're just if you're in a draft and you're just pulling away a couple names from this episode, that's all that really matters is knowing that these guys are cheap. And Zay Flowers is an outstanding deal in Sleeper forty six rank where he's twenty nine in ECR. He thirty three on Yaho and he asked, pans you get four picks of a discount but not much, but yeah, great, great value on Zay and I'm annoyed that Ericson likes him as much because I'm on a forty subver episode with him tomorrow and he picks a before I get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't have him? Yeah, I mean me and Erickson have been fighting over Jalen Waddle incorrectly for a couple of years. And he's going to be a like a wattle Flowers build. Give me a watterle a Mecca build. Oh love it all right, here's a clump. This is between ECR forty two. I'm going to add the late sixty one because there's a couple. There's three quarterbacks that come in here. Kind of As mentioned before, ESPN is the biggest value, but their values across the board. Drake May, Drake May is actually one of the unique players. I think he might be the only player I'm going to scroll down. He's one of only two players. The other player does not matter, it's cam Ward, I'll tell you. But he is the only player that is more than a round lower than where he's being ranked. So that is one of those unique situations where you know rankers are going in you people that have Drake May as a number two quarterback. There's this distinction between like, oh, I don't want to bury the quarterbacks and value and stuff. But then when it comes to the websites and the build and how they put it in more than a round value versus where ECR is, I think that's really interesting. Is like, that's a fun target. He's one of those. I'll let you talk in a second. Joe Burrow also not around across the board, but two of the website Sleeper and ESPN have him more than a round. Those guys are both in the forties. Mike Evans comes up as a solid value. Again, that's one that I every year I think he's on valued. I did a video on this that he's one of the undervalued wide receivers. He's forty fifty one on ECR, as low as seventy nine on ESPN. Tucker Craft as you've already mentioned, and then Kayleb Williams is the other one. Two of the sites have him as more than a round higher, almost two rounds. So Drake, May, Burrow, Evans, Craft and Williams those are like middish round players that you are going to find better if you care about what the consistence ranks are on those. And Drake may just to me is the most interesting one is that, like he just shows up so much lower y'ahoo. Specifically, by the way, Burrow was higher than Drake May. You know something, Drake May is at the tippy top. I don't hate the Burrow thing, but I jumped at the opportunity in the super Flex mock because I'm I have May over Burrow. So that was one of those unique ones as well. Any specifics you want to hit on any of those guys.
Speaker 1: I think I think the Drake May thing was potentially getting you know, signing Romeo Dobbs and trading for aj Brown later. I think he spiked a little bit in ECR after the trade, So I think maybe that's what it is with Drake May, because like you said, there aren't a lot of guys that are around different everywhere. It's only the two qbs, So I think maybe that's it a little bit. But yeah, you want to have Drake May as QB two, I have no qualms with that. It's still lamar from me, but I get it. You know, Drake May was awesome, let us team the Super Bowl last year and added weapons. So yeah, lots of hype on Drake May, deservedly so.
Speaker 2: All right, the next group, I'm gonna kind of plow through some of the I'll give Actually, I'll do like two more buckets tiers.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: You have Rmandra Stevenson, who is available. That's gonna be one. You're gonna get values on ESPN being the best kind of across where the others are actually kind of low. Maybe this wasn't even I mean it is all there lower, Yeah, but ESPN is the biggest one. Trevor Lawrence another quarterback sleeper, this time being the best value. We also saw that with Drake may so there might be a little bit of a trend on some higher quarterbacks. For sleeper. Trevor Lawrence is a value, Dak Prescott is a value, Chris Godwin is cheaper on every site. Goah, I kind of dig that one. And then there's another bucket of quarterbacks Jared Goff, Baker Mayfield, and Tyler Shuck. So we're now actually seeing maybe this is an incorrect thing with how people approach their rankings on ECR. I really attempt with overall east. Now I will point this out though as a slight caveat. I don't know if everybody puts hyper focused attention on the overall on ECR.
Speaker 1: But this is what everybody sees in the room.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm saying ECR not sleeper y'ah. Oh yeah, a lot of people. So I just want to give a caveat before we go nuts with all of this. Is that and a quarterback is specific. I think a lot of people go in and how how the ranking process works. As you go in and you there's an overall which you start with. No one does and they go to positional. But I don't know if people go in after the fact, after they do their positional and pay attention to overall. So that reason that's important. That might be why quarterbacks are showing up as ECR deals versus the websites, because I don't know if people are paying that close attention and it's gonna default. All of that is just a slight little caveat regardless to the point. But if you go and you do look at ECR on the overall, you're gonna see some big deals on all of those quarterbacks. And then you know, again throwing in Remandre and Chris Godwin into that bucket. So you said, Chris Godwin, you really like that one.
Speaker 1: I love the Chris Godwin one. He's not much of a deal on sleeper in Yahoo, but if you're playing in ESPN, he's one hundred and twenty six. He's forty spots below where his ECR is at eighty six. He might be the number one wide receiver for the Bucks. Personally, I think it's like Buka, but it would not be shocking to see Chris Godwin succeed again. He's got a lot of rapport and history with Baker Mayfield, and Baker Mayfield said he's gonna have a huge year today after not getting the extension he wanted, he's pretty upset about it, but he said, I don't care anymore. It's all football time. So uh yeah, I think Chris Godwin is in for a big years. But with him, of course is staying help.
Speaker 2: So the last group, there's there's a bunch of others, some not gonna matter more than others, but Tyrone, Tracy, Isaiah Pacheco, Alvin Kamara, Dylan Samson. Those are running backs that are much much lower versus what ECR has. There's another group of quarterbacks again, Tick mccaveat Stroud, Darnold Ward and young Dalton Schultz is a tight end that doesn't even get ranked in some spots. And then you got some wide receiver wide receiver running back combos Trey Harris, Ryan florinoy Keayshaan Boody, Sean Tucker, Kamani Videll, Emanuel Wilson. Those as standouts as bigger differences. So let's go down to a g you have a comment on someone Nope, So these are gonna be guys that are more expensive versus these groupings here with ECR, Christian McCaffrey and Taylor as we already mentioned, Amaron Hampton. There's a bunch of running backs, a huge plumper running backs, Jeremiah Love, Brace Hall, Breece Hall is a decent amount more expensive ESPN specifically being one where it's a full round Javonte Williams, Travis Et and Cam Scataboo and Quinchawn Jutkins. That is a huge grouping when you look at ECR versus these sites. The all again, I do not to bury this and keep going, but I do want to stress this overall thing that happens because this is how it's getting compared. This may feel like less when you start to look at the positional ranks, and you start to pay attention to the positional stuff and you click in like I'm not this isn't necessarily saying quinchn Jutkins is lower on a certain website versus. But I think it's blatantly obvious when Judkins is a full round lower. That's where this is going to become a lot more prevalent when you're comparing against ECR.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting it's all running backs here, but that's just and I think a little bit of that, uh, this this caveat as well Welsh, however you want to say it. I think a little bit of this is that there's so many two running back, two wide receiver leagues in ESPN and Yahoo, and I think a lot of people ranking for ECR are ranking for three wideouts, right, So it's going to be that, you know, you bump the running backs down a little bit in your rankings because you want to get to those three wide receivers, and on the websites, your basic standard setup is two wide receivers instead of three. So I think that's a big piece of why the running backs are more expensive. But it doesn't really matter what the reasoning for it is. In the room. You need to know that our bees are going to be more expensive on draft day because this is the way it's set up, and these websites don't adjust enough to the differences in your league, in your roster positions to make it matter. So just know that running backs will be more expensive if you're drafting on one of these sites. For sure.
Speaker 2: Two more running Backspacial Tutin and Cuba Hubbard specifically show up as guys that are higher in the overall draft rooms than what ECR is presenting.
Speaker 1: SUBA shouldn't be on this list. That is when I screwed up.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, you're right. That actually is a value on ESPN, so he doesn't belong on that. But the other two sites, he's more expensive. Wide receivers that show up Dj Moore. Dj Moore is in the fifties where ECR he's in the sixties. Roman duneesay same situation, more expensive on the AAHO and ESPN sleepers a little bit closer. A couple of rookies, actually three rookies, Carnell Tait, Jordan Tyson, and MacKaye Lemon. MacKaye Lemon being one of the across the board more than like two around or two higher on all the sites versus what ECR has him ranked. And then you know, shout out Ricky Piersol, Ricky Piersol's disasters. So we don't focus there, but more donsay Tate, Tyson and Lemon way more expensive on sites versus ECR. I think there's definitely a conversation around more, but I'm kind of obsessed about all the rookies aggressively more than how people are ranked.
Speaker 1: I think this is an uncomfortableness around the wide receivers that are also in that range with the rookies, and I think when you look at it, you know, because looking Tait is thirty in uh ECR among wide outs, that wide outs that are around him specifically, and DJ Moore, Dj Moore, A Duneesa, and Tate are all in a row in ECR. They're separated by a tier. Tier five starts at Taate number thirty. But the guys below these dudes, I think make a lot of people queasy, which is why the rookies are getting pushed up in these rankings. So it's Marvin Harrison, it's Alec Pierce who came in banged up, it's DK Metcalf who had a bad year last year. It's BTJ Parker Washington, which one of those guys is going to be ston dealing with Wattle now. Chris Godwin is old and has had injuries. Michael Wilson, I think that is the reason why the rookies are bumped up. We always do this with rookies every single year, but I think it's this This group of top end rookies is because of this glut of wide receivers that I feel like, no matter if you pull five people that rank, somebody has a problem with each of these players that we mentioned before. I think that is why these rookies are getting boosted up, and they're going to be expensive this year.
Speaker 2: And then the last little group, you've got a couple tight ends, Mark Andrews and Isaiah Likely they're actually more expensive. Likely he is always an interesting one. Yeah, you gotta hate that one. And then you've got Romeo Dobbs, Matthew Golden, Casey concept shown and Ray Davis. Whose are all those players that are more expensive on sites than versus ECR.
Speaker 1: What is Matthew Golden doing at seventy eight in ESPN? I don't get it at all, he's one thirty five in ECR one thirty four on Sleeper one eighteen on Yahoo. I think is a fairly expensive. Well what are we doing with him? It's seventy It.
Speaker 2: Ain't gotta be built around like you know, the projection system loving him as you take Romeo, Dobbs and Wis out. I think a lot of people are get hyper focused on that, like opportunity.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're baking in because Watson's miss Games every year, maybe they're baking that into. Same thing with Reid Read. I feel like it's miss Games most seasoned, so maybe that I mean, we can we can write it. I don't know if it's true, though. It's just very strange. It's like Tucker Craft being all the way down at one twenty. What is he doing down there? They should flip those guys. I think Tucker Craft should go where Golden is. Golden should go where Tucker Craft is, and then we're all ship shape. But it's just not the way it is in reality.
Speaker 2: So all right, so let's take a break, and then when we come back, we're now going to get hyper focused on the websites. We're going to be looking at places where these guys are some of the guys we've already talked about, so there might some of them might be quicker, specifically, as I'm looking at sleeper, because sleeper is I think we missed a boat here, Bogs when I say, hey, is there a trend, it's sleeper with quarterbacks. Clearly is that? So let's take a break and then let's hit the sleeper Yahoo and then ESPN welcome in this league, Carlo. All right, let's jump over to sleeper. Some of these might be a little bit quicker, which isn't the worst thing in the world, because we had more of an extensive conversation when we did the overall versus ECR. Some of these trends are going to continue. But the goofy thing we can say now that I'm looking at this is sleeper definitely definitely has a positive trend. If you are paying attention to ECR on quarterbacks. Here are the following quarterbacks that this qualifies as the more than a full round over a full round higher than what ECR is ranking them. Drake May, Joe Burrow, Justin Herbert Caleb Williams, Trevor Lawrence, Dak Prescott, Brock Purty, Bownix and Kyler Murray. That is versus if you are looking at the overall. Now, I think what can happen though, as most people do, because then we're going to get into this whole discussion which we don't need to do about overall ranks and how overall ranks are weird. But when you start to get into positional stuff, this isn't saying that, you know, Drake May is a huge deal on sleeper from a quarterback perspective. It's just saying when you start to look positionally.
Speaker 1: Quarterbacks are cheaper.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The unique thing is is on the board if you are looking at if you look and care about what ecer overall is, and then you look at a draft room, you're gonna be like, holy crap, Drake May is way lower than what the overall is telling us. But there's a big quarterback trend in there. I don't know if there's anything to talk about because it is actually almost at the point Bogs where it's almost every quarterback. I mean, yeah, I had quarterbacks in the top eighteen here.
Speaker 1: The overarching thing is that you're going to get the best deals on qbs on sleeper right like that. That is where your qbs are. You want to run your super Flex league on sleeper.
Speaker 2: But isn't that funny though, because don't you feel like I feel like, if you know super flex, you're playing on sleeper.
Speaker 1: Okay, but fair point. But I also know that so many people are on sleeper because it runs year round, right, So you know it's I think the trend and I think people pay more attention to podcast and all the information that they have, So if you're not in a super Flex league, you bury those qbs. I was on a show with ericson today where he was talking about him and Pat splitting a team at the Expo and it was a super Flex league. Yeah, it was like every one of the experts was playing chicken. I think they didn't have a quarterback go in the first round. It was insane. They're all playing chicken with each other in Superflex, right.
Speaker 2: Definitely, we kind of had that in one of the mocks we did with it. You see a couple of people that played that chicken game of like, nope, I'm going to take the positional players we've Definitely, I remember a flex year. I don't know if it was me or you and I or no dude, you know what it was.
Speaker 1: It was my team I think that you were thinking of. It was the one where I took Joe Burrow. Everybody made fun of me for not taking McCaffrey, McCaffrey gets hurt, Joe Burrow goes crazy, and I took Jane Daniels in his rookie year.
Speaker 2: So it's not that one, but it's another instance where it worked for you. I remember you and I talked about that where people got on you, but it also happened to you and I when the first year of Flex League we shared a Flex League team or no, I'm still screwing it up. I think this was the pentathlon that we did the very first year. People played chicken on quarterbacks and we balled out. We went for round one and two on quarterbacks and people were letting them slide, and we dominated through the year. We absolutely domin. We've actually dominated like two straight years in that super Flex League because we go heavy early quarterbacks. But yeah, I do remember you having that happen as well. So fair point. You know, a lot more leagues are gonna play there, and there's a lot more chicken that happens where people are like I don't want to. You know, I'm gonna get these positional players and I can get value, kind of like what happened in the mock where Colin was like, I'm gonna wait till the very end, and he yeah, actually had a decent quarterback Perry. That does happen a lot when you get a lot more like high stakes and like industry wide. So maybe that's the case.
Speaker 1: I don't know that it's smart people only play on sleeper, but I would say there's more Rubes on Yahoo and ESPN as well, So I think the people that are in the know play in sleeper, and people in the know wait on quarterback in a one QB league, and they even try to do it in super Flex this season, So I think that is probably the trend. But I think in most cases, right when you get beyond like the guys that are around different and all that, if you just look at the overarching these guys are deals. These guys are a little more expensive, it's by a spot or two. It is overwhelmingly cheaper to get a wide receiver on sleeper. Right looking through just the regular deals that are just a little bit off, it's almost exclusively wide receivers for the first three rounds. Brock Bowers is in there, Lamar Jackson is in there, Colston Loveland shows up. We don't get a running back until DeAndre Swift at sixty. That is cheaper. And if you go and you just scroll down to these more expensive guys, it's the reverse. Trey McBride is more expensive on sleeper for whatever reason. But the rest from seven to thirty nine, which is about fifteen players twelve players somewhere in that range on this sheet, all rbs so urb's are just a little more expensive. Wide receiver is a little cheaper on sleeper. That is a trend that is going to go through all the websites, but is very very apparent when you look at how Sleeper ranks their players.
Speaker 2: The only really player of note for sleeper that's a big deal with Say Flowers, as we've talked about before, that's the big one outside of quarterbacks. They out of the positional players, it's Zay Flowers is the only top one hundred player that you will get an exceptional deal with Sleeper versus everybody else. The other deals of non quarterbacks. Alvin Kamara, it's kind of an interesting one where he is like a lot of rankers have made that adjustment. It really hasn't happened on sleeper. It's like twenty, it's about two rounds. Isaiah Pacheco, It's a totally odd one that he's like super late comparative to like where ECR is putting him. And then Ryan Flornoy is actually not even know it's not what not not in the top two. Yeah, yeah, and that's a popular trend one. I guess you kind of mentioned it. But I'm gonna go through more the physical names here, the guys that are more expensive on sleeper versus kind of the overall the running backs Bucky Irving and Traveon Henderson sleeper. That is going to be more of an expensive cost. That's interesting too because they're both very polarizing. You know, I think maybe Bucky's moving away from the polarizing conversation because of the health. Travon Henderson, I mean, you're either just Travion's gonna ball out this year. I don't care which, well, I don't care what facts you tell me, or you're that is great about Trevion, But Remandre is still like the top guy.
Speaker 1: There, sound like leading the witness a little bit there. Where would you say you are in? That is? Are you on the Travion? Are you on the Remandre?
Speaker 2: I'm on the Remandre A little bit in that. That'll pick the deal. Here's what I don't argue. Travion Henderson is the most talented back. But what happened last year that's gonna not happen this year. Where they're gonna move away from Ronobbos? The what fumble? Okay, it didn't happen last year where it took them away? Why is that gonna be changed this year? Is just gonna all magic block fumble a bunch more times? No, it's no, but ms we had last year? Why Travion was gonna ball out?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Argument's fumbles and pass blocking?
Speaker 1: Do you remember the second year of Jonathan Taylor? You remember the second year of Chase Brown? Remember the second year Devon ah Chan Uh? These got in. I think the difference in Henderson and uh Stevenson to me is almost the same as gives in Montgomery. I would say gives in Montgomery both better than their counterparts on the Patriots. But I think the gap is huge, and I think when you add a j. Brown, you add Romeo Dobbs. Uh. They faced the tenth and fourteenth most eight man boxes among running backs last year. That's gonna change. That benefits Henderson way more than it benefits Stevenson. So I think I'm on I'm on the Henderson here. I know there's a lot of reasons to like Stevenson as well, but why But that's why these guys are in this group right here? Is what you said, they're polarizing.
Speaker 2: I think you're getting one thing. I don't like Henderson a ton.
Speaker 1: I just for Henderson.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't like Remandre a whole bunch. I interested in Trevon Henderson at his cost. He's fine. I just I don't have the path where I mean they They just added two new great wide receivers. I think are continued passing the ball. Obviously the schedule is a little bit harder than it was last year, But like, why do I believe that he is going to get X more amount of touches over Ramandra Stevenson when they cannot quit Remandre. They continuously talking about him. So Travon's super talented. I would love for it to happen. It's just like the same cost as last year. So I might be wrong and everybody that drafts him as a running back to oh, okay, that'd be cool. That's for the running back episode, I guess. But like, I'm not, I'm not into buying that that big change is going to happen because I don't see the path of why Reminder will disappear. If I can see the path of why a guy is going to disappear, by the way, I will be completely honest. You could take my same argument I'm making and use it. You could try to use it against me in this whole Tuba Jonathan Taylor thing, like why are they going to because you're a big Tuba guy, why are they going to quit Cuba? But here's the difference. Jonathan Taylor costs so much less than Trevon Henderson. World Jonathan Brooks, Jonathan Brooks. I'm sorry I keep saying Jonathan Taylor. Who's Jonathan Taylor.
Speaker 1: He's running back for the Colts.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, duh. But Jonathan Brooks comes at the cost of like an RB thirty five or forty, yeah, like that, where Trevon Henderson costs me like a fourth or fifth round Picke.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with that for sure. And look, I'm more positive on Brooks than I was a couple of weeks ago. We talked to dpak all. The news has been much much better on Brooks in the last even week, so I'm more positive on Brooks too. My point to the Tuba thing is that I think Cuba played hurt all you last year. It's completely different argument, way worse offense as well, and not enough changes in the Panthers offense. In the Patriots offense, you get Brown and dobbson there, make that opens up the offense so much. You just didn't have much there last year. So it's it's a weird argument. It's something that we paused on here during this But yeah, everybody send your Ramondre Stevenson trade offers to the well.
Speaker 2: She clearly went, I won't accept them.
Speaker 1: It won't be annoying at all.
Speaker 2: Then you're gonna get something over off on me.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not smashing the button for Andre Stevenson. I'm just definitely not smashing the button on Trevon Henderson. I would rather Sleeper has Bucky Irving two spots away from Trevion Henderson. No, thanks, I'll take buck.
Speaker 1: I I just want Welsh to complain about the stupid amount of Ramondre Stevenson trades that are in his box on the next show. That's all I want from me.
Speaker 2: I know. If I see him, great, we'll take a look at him. If you're if you're trying to get anything worthwhile, you can laugh. You know what I'll do. Just wait for me to respond. Just hold your breath away for me to respond. That's what I'd like you to do.
Speaker 1: Oh God, Stevenson somewhere so I can do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, And I watch you to hold your breath for my response and then tell me if you know, tell me how that works. The other guys that are more expensive here, Jordan Tyson, Mackay Lemons. So I think we've kind of mentioned this. There's you know, some of everywhere, Yeah, specifically here Sleeper. It's really high. Kalaman on guys is a weird one that's there. There's a group of titands. I think, as you'd mentioned, Gatson, Henry Barner, Sadiq a little bit lower. It looks like Sleeper has made the adjustment versus a lot of people. With Stefan Diggs, he is going to be a higher cost here. We did the mock draft the other day and you were screaming like, oh crap, I forgot about Stefan Diggs. That kind of continuously happening. Yahoo has him low but not low enough, or has him too low. Sleeper has made the adjustment a couple others, Terence Ferguson, Emmett Johnson, Tyreek Hill for some reason. And would you look at this Deebo Samuel, Deebo Samuel. Actually, as we were recording this, like ten minutes ago, live here, Deebo Samuel signed a one year, seven million dollar deal to rejoin the forty nine ers. First off, vomit my mouth that they give him a million dollars and why I'd rather had stuff on digs. But fine, I'll have to retort that video from a couple of years ago where I took the autographed de Bo Samuel helmet and threw it. I'll have to go, you know what to see. It's right up right up in the right hand corner. I'll bring it back here.
Speaker 1: Right next to the cobwebs up there. Yeah, that's real bad news for Ricky Piersoll that they immediately go out. I know, maybe this debot thing was in the works for a little bit, but I feel like two days after Ricky gets hurt, they go out and they make it official and signed debo. Really not good news.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I almost quote tweeted this while we were doing the show, like, you know, who cares about debo? This tells you all you need to know about the direction that's heading for Rickey Petersol for sure. Yea, that is sleeper in a hole. Let's go over to Yahoo. So Yahoo's got a lot less to tell in the deals. Again, take everything we've talked about before, kind of comparing this is one of those instances where you were going to get another deal we already mentioned. Drake me is a deal kind of everywhere Drake May is in here, there's another quarterbacking cam Ward. There's there's a little middle glut though they're probably like wide receiver threes, the wide receiver fours, probably more like fours, maybe even five's Courtland Sutton, Michael Pittman, and Wandel Robinson are random deals here that you highlight. You were only highlighting the really big big deals of what's the difference?
Speaker 1: Yeah, round difference, that's it, And I did it brainlessly. I was just looking at the numbers, not the players at all. So, uh, that's weird. It's weird to see like the specific players. Yahoo is very level headed this year, at least versus ECR. Right, not many deals to be had, not many guys that you're getting hit over the head. With some of the more popular ones you will like Parker Washington, Bryan Thomas, Jalen Wattle, and Lemons on every list. And actually DIGS is higher than ECR. So I don't know why I keep missing DIGS. But yeah, this is y'all who is very level headed. And I would say even the slight ranks are fairly normal as well, So this might be the best year of ranking for Yahoo, which I might have said last year as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't like out of person don't like the burrow over may, but that's more just like me personally. I also didn't like the adjustment. It didn't live adjust to dramatically what we were doing. It was just like quarterbacks were still buried on the overall room. So you really didn't want to ask. Yeah, I think that was more of the important thing. But yeah, I guess like what you're saying there's really no like big deals. They are even kind of even level. There are a couple players though in the U will pay up fours, which I want to talk about in a second. The last on the quote deals a couple of tight ends Ferguson, Schultz Howkinson, Trey Harris. I know that's a guy that Erickson really likes. He's kind of buried down there. But specifically I'm into I'm not really into pit to Sutton. I'm indifferent about Pittman. Maybe you feel more excited about it as a Steelers fan. Wanda Robinson is someone I am drafting in a ton of spots, So I really like that deal. So Yahoo works for me and that I can get May and him as a de but there's really nothing else.
Speaker 1: Again, we got to get Jake on so we can talk about one Delle Robinson again.
Speaker 2: Well it was Jake argument. It was Jake and FITZI that both just absolutely tried to bury you last year. I remember FITZI was like, he was like, he's one of the most worthless picks on the planet. And I brought it up in the Ranks show week like five or six, and he gave you some flowers because.
Speaker 1: That was and you were.
Speaker 2: Definitely in the right there, I do.
Speaker 1: I will, I will buckle down and and and you know, dig a trench. Uh to protect a take that I think is real. That's what I had.
Speaker 2: I had.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's dug in trade me on way over Stevenson for sure. But uh, last year that was cam Skataboo. It was Wan Dale.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: There were a couple other guys that I'm not remembering right now, but that one I remember specifically. Jake was very rude.
Speaker 2: He was very rude about it.
Speaker 1: I'm also rude sometimes, but but Jake was.
Speaker 2: You've been rude multiple times this episode, so and you're also right when you're rude. But I definitely liked it because we're a lot of us. It really helps when you have like a grouping of people of that are actual friends and stuff, because like I wanted to call them out. I called Pat out on the show, and we can do that type of stuff because it's not just like being like, yeah, I'm not really with that take. It's like some of you guys will get like that's the worst ever. Like we did a show show on the tailgate. Erickson and Debro absolutely buried me and left me hanging on a take, which, by the way, I was on this when it was fun. It was not cool last year. Remember my Colts take where I'm like, the Colts are going to be the surprise team and you were giving me my flowers everywhere, and then they went off and we're the biggest pilot s on the planet. Where they lost seven straight. Maybe it looked like a dip, but I'm back on the Colts again this year in that division, and they just trashed me for it. They just left me hanging.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, guys, did you guys did this last year?
Speaker 2: Debro said they will not beat They won't have one game where the Colts can beat the Texans or the Jaguars, and I'm like, get ready, because the Colts win one of those games, I'm gonna be in If the Colts win that division, I'm in my bet. By the way, the only thing I even put out there was the Colts would win like nine games or something like that this year.
Speaker 1: Not even the division.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, I don't even remember if it was. I think it was just my games of eight point five over and they just they just sked all over it. I'm ready to pounce, but I was also ready to defend you and pounce for you because you were so adamant about Wandale and you were so.
Speaker 1: Right about this in PPR and never so rude. The yards doesn't The yards don't matter as much, right, it's if he's getting Uh that was Jake was like, there's nowhere to grow off of what Wandal did. I'm like, why do I want him to grow? Just be the same guy you were last year. That's a wide receiver three and that's exactly what he did, and he got a better contract and.
Speaker 2: It was free ninety nine and guess what. Guess what, he's almost free ninety nine again. I'm trying to draft him. And why would I not draft him as my my fifth wide receiver in every single draft?
Speaker 1: Why? Amen? I got him inside my top one hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you on that one. I'm back. But it's like more popular to like him. But that's why Yahoo's gonna be a good place for us on the the not deals. I will admit again, there's like I'm actually gonna jump to the bottom here because I think there's a lot of things that don't matter to you.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: But just as a point, guys like Ferguson, k Tron Allen. If you're looking for a deer, Greg Doltcic, that's one for Ericson, Jaden Blue Desmond. I just don't think these really necessarily matter Jalen Naylor, Terris Ferguson. There's a there's a group of five though that I think are well. I'm gonna say four because Stefan Diggs is in this group as well. The ECR enough people have not made the rank adjustment because he hasn't signed. Hot tip to the sites for trying to push him higher, but Digs still fell to me in that draft. You sorry, go ahead, and then I'll mention I'm gonna I'm gonna hyper focus on the top four here in a South.
Speaker 1: ESPN doesn't change. I think Sleeper reacts to ADP. But I believe, if I'm not mistaken, Yahoo goes through rotal wire projections, right, So when Diggs was updated, as you know, a guy with stats in the rotal wire projections, I think that's what did it in Yahoo. And that's why you're seeing Diggs as a not a value at all versus ECR. Because ECR hasn't changed, but the projection has been updated for Diggs after his legal stuff and looks like he's gonna sign somewhere eventually and play this year.
Speaker 2: The four guys I think that are relevant to your drafting here are almost all top one hundred ECR guys. They're all top one hundred in Yahoo, and they are about around or more higher than what you're seeing versus ECR. The number one player, and this is really relative, is Jalen Waddle because I do want my shares of Jalen Waddle ECR. He's forty four, and I think that's important here because for whatever jankiness you want to get on, like what the the overall ECR looks like when you get in the top fifty is pretty granular. Jalen people love, just people love Jalen Waddle. This year, I'm into Jailen Waddle. Don't even start with Ericson's like that. He's still forty fourth in ECR, he's thirty one on Yahoo. You are getting no deals on him, and obviously you know he was still able to you know, it wasn't amazing last year in that crappy Dolph Dolphins offense. Nine hundred and ten yard six touchdowns or whatever. But everybody is going through the moon of him being the number one guy in Denver, how they're going to pass, how much he's loved, going to move through the offense. Like I'm I'm a buy in. He ain't getting any deals. You're talking about a twelve man. He's a third round pick. You might have to go wide receiver running back, and maybe you're lucky and he's your wide receiver two. In a perfect world, I'd like to get him in the fourth round. So maybe I have, you know, wide receiver two running back and then I get Wattle or Wattle comes in as my third wide out. He's just very expensive on that platform, and I think that's the most significant one that really stands out, is like Wattle being expensive on Yahoo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not there with Waddle. I have him at forty five, his ECRs forty four, so thirty one. Heike's way too expensive for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I want I want to draft him, but like that's gonna maybe price me especially. I'm not looking. Do you have the just blanket ranks here that I can look at? What are we doing? We're doing Yahoo right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What is a Mecca. Yeah, I mean a Mecca's forty on that list, so he is almost around behind Wattle. He is positionally, he's like four spots lower, but from an overall perspective, like like if I have a choice between, hey, should I spend my third round on Wattle or should I take you know, the running back that I want, like a kyrin r Javante and then come back in the forth and get a Mecca. I'm gonna do that every single time, even though I like what I agree, okay, and that's more of our person I have Wattle, I.
Speaker 1: Had of Aguka two and in a different tier, but I'm with you.
Speaker 2: And then both Jaguars wide receiver. You guys did an episode is funny. I was watching it. It was a Fantasy Pros video where you guys just did this blanket conversation. It was all the Jaguars pass catchers and you guys were kind of battling through and talking. They're both more expensive on Yahoo. Brian Thomas is seventy eight on ECR, like sixty five overall on Yah. Who Parker Washington is eighty five on ECR, but he's six seven six seven sixty seven on there So the thing that I really like about Parker Washington this year, outside of like I think it's I think, I know you're not big on him. I think there's an easy platform for him to surpass Brian Thomas's production. But it's pretty sexy when Parker Washington goes like two rounds lower, two or three rounds lower than Brian Thomas or even around.
Speaker 1: They're next to each other.
Speaker 2: Now they're next to each other. They're both expensive, and they're both there that that does feel like it might start to price me out a little bit. But I know you're just like I think you know Thomas over anybody, But.
Speaker 1: I'm nobody in Jacksonville. You know what? The nice thing about the Jaguars wide receivers are They're like a card game in a casino that I don't know. I ain't playing it. I'm not gonna do it. I'm gonna walk right past that table. I may watch other people play at that table and go, what's going on here? This is interesting, but I'm not getting involved. That is basically how I see the Jaguars wide receiver room. I don't know who's gonna be the best there. I don't know how much thirteen personnel are going to run, but they drafted two tight ends and extended runt and strange. I hate the running back group as well. Trevor Lawrence is my answer to anything with Jackuars. That's who I want from Jacksonville. And that's about it. Lots of IDPs I like from Jacksonville, but no no players but Lawrence.
Speaker 2: On I'm definitely with you on Lawrence. And and you know, I mean Erickson is the freaking conductor of the Trevor Lawrence train. Like he's making cases he could be number one overall at quarterback like I have him higher I have Lawrence. I think it's seven at quarterback. So I'm with you on that. I do want my Parker Washington's where I can. I just don't want it at that cost. Like sixty seven is sixth round. I think if you're in a twelve man, that's like a six round overall, Like that's a wide receiver two, maybe a three. I really like the advantage of Parker Washington as my wide receiver four. That's where I want to be invested in him because I want the I want there's my receiver.
Speaker 1: One upside in that offense for Parker Washington.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I want Parker Washington's growth to be the floor. I draft him as a four, so like, it doesn't take a whole lot of equity when he could get me my three, then there's a return on value when you draft him as a three. He's really got to overperform, and that's getting and sometimes when you're in the world of like get your guys and hey, by the way, Parker Washington, I project him to be a wide receiver two, then what the hell you care? But like, I think I'll be a room in my construction.
Speaker 1: That it would be great for Jacksonville a really crappy defense. If you could give them the Bengals defense, that would be awesome. Then they would have to play catch up. Everybody could add some value. Ain't gonna be like that though their defense is pretty good. The other one, I'd also don't like the Colts for the division.
Speaker 2: But the last one, okay, you guys, I mean again, it was eight point five wins. That was my bet. It was eight point five over wins was my favorite bet. There.
Speaker 1: You usually do this to me. How am I getting you so flustered today? This is crazy?
Speaker 2: You know what? Whatever Jake says, I'm gonna go defend him. I'm gonna go listen to whatever he's doing right now. The only other one is mckaylain and on Yahoo everywhere across the board, all the sites.
Speaker 1: Okay, Doke, let's go to.
Speaker 2: ESPN because there's a lot here there. You kind of already did a lot of covering, so I'm going to kind of jump through because you mentioned a lot of the names, but this is going to be a rehash. These are the players on ESPN that are dramatically more expensive than ECR, and a lot of these also check the box of being dramatically more expensive than the other sites. Starting with AJ Brown and T Higgins, those are your top two. AJ Brown's significant because he does go in the first round in some spots, but he is twenty eight on ESPN on the overall that is wildly different. And then T Higgins is thirty on ECR, forty six on ESPN. I don't click T higgins name a lot, but he low key just continuously does produce. The AJ Brown one is one I'd love to have some investment on. I feel like ESPN is going to give me the best opportunity if I can get him somewhere in the mid second round. You're just not going to do that in most other spots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's a third round pick where they have him at twenty eight. That's that you're in the third getting AJ Brown with a much better quarterback this year for him. So I really, I really think that this goes to ESPN not moving their guys once they set them in. They typically don't move them. They have done it more I think recently than they have in the past. So maybe he does get moved up eventually, but he ain't gonna make it to fourteen. So AJ Brown's gonna be a deal every time one is ESPN.
Speaker 2: There's a grouping of quarterbacks again that I'm gonna kind of just move away from. But Lamar Jackson, Drake May, Joe Burrow, also Kayler Williams, and Justin Herbert. Those guys from an ECRs perspective are all inside the top seventy. They range from fifty six down to ninety four, So you're gonna get deals there. Two wide receivers we've we've clicked one of these names before, but you got Christian Watson and Mike Evans ECR. Mike Evans is actually the higher one at fifty one. I probably don't help that Christian Watson is fifty seven on ECR. But these guys come in the late events of ESPN, so probably the best deals you're going to find on these these two players. I'm cool with Christian Watson. Actually almost wanted to draft him in the the super flex mak we did. But I'm pretty like outwardly out there about Mike Evans being it. Now, maybe you can make an argument. Okay, they just brought in Deebo Samuel. I know it does feel very eye rolly, but Debo thrived with San Francisco, and they're gonna use Debo in different roles and stuff like that. The thing I don't like about this is I loved that Puresol was he was the ability to stretch the field and he kind of like he separates the defenses. Debo's not going to separate anything like Mike.
Speaker 1: Like shortened go guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted the field to be stretched out for Mike Evans, but like Mike Evans is going to make the majority of his work in the red zone and I'm not sure Debo's going to take away from that. And Debo's not going to be like a two wide receiver. I actually, honestly, I look at this, I think Debo might still be just a gadgety type of player. They might two wide receiver set with a with a guy like Stribbling. But I just don't think Deebo has any bearing over Mike Evans, so I want to draft him here. So I am clicking Mike Evans's name a lot, maybe not Christian Watson, but you're gonna get tremendous deals on ESPN for those two.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like that too. ESPN has a very weird sense every time. Uh, they're better than they have been in the past. I'll give them that for sure. But there's still way more guys on this list that have a round difference and comparatively to the other sites as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so then there's a handful of running backs and this is probably like your maybe yeah you RB three's maybe flexi type of guys. But you've got Jalen Warren, Remandra Stevenson, Rico Dowell, JK. Dobbins, R. J. Harvey, Kalmanoga, and Blake Korum. The overalls are minimum around higher of what ECR has them from where they're placed out Warren, Stevenson, Dowdell. I guess all. I didn't realize all these guys are top one hundred ECR, but Dobbins, Harvey, Manongay Quorum are outside the top one hundred overall on their board. So those guys are gonna kind of hang a little bit lower, hang a little bit lower. You gonna be able to maybe get a little sneaky sneak if.
Speaker 1: I mean, what else he's gonna love this? Look at how cheap Stevenson is.
Speaker 2: Steven's very cheap. I might have a share there. I don't mind Doubtel in Pittsburgh and on how you feel about that. I'm a JK. Dobbins drafter and I like Korum. I'm not specifically, I don't really clear.
Speaker 1: You actually kind of would like to draft on ESPN no sarcasm. Yeah, I think you would like to draft on esp I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Play on there. I'm not gonna go open the app. That'll be my problem draft. Yeah, yeah, the boards would work well for me. So anybody anything on those running backs there that stand out to you. I mean, the guys like Dabel and Warren are like almost next to each other, as are Dobbins at Harvey. Sometimes that's a little lazy.
Speaker 1: We'll get into it in a more overarching sense of ESPN in a little bit, but I feel like there's a lot of it's just no rhyme or reason, right, Okay.
Speaker 2: So that's I guess it's gonna be built around the negatives and I all right, So other deals Tucker Craft, dramatic, dramatic, as we mentioned, Chris Godwin, Quinn Johnston, huge deals on ESPN versus other sites, and just ECR, Jared Goff, Baker, Mayfield, Tyrone, Tracy Tyler, Algier, Briton, Strange, Ward and Stroud. What's interesting about.
Speaker 1: That Strange and Ward, by the way, fifty spots off their ECR.
Speaker 2: That's huge. Probably works out well for superflex if you play on ESPN. There are these are players that are not inside the top two hundred of ESPN that are on ECR. So I'm going to just rattle through these names. There's some significant ones in here, at least for your bench construction. Dylan Samson not top two hundred, Sam Darnold, same Arondi, Gadsten, Chicka Conkquo, Jonah Coleman, Bryce Dalton Schultz, Trey Harris, and Ryan Florina. All of those players are outside the top two hundred. So if you are cheat cheating it, or as I mentioned before, if you've got something like draft assistant in draft assistant is going to be screaming at you compared to the board if people are not scrolling, because ECR is going to have a guy like Chicka con Quo at one fifty three or Dylan Sam's at one two, and if you're pushing down the board, it's going to be screaming what a deal this is versus how these boards are drafting out now. It doesn't mean they're going to be the greatest deals on the planet, but they're buried and people are gonna forget about guys like a conco I know, you like Jonah Coleman and stuff like that. I like that Laiden drafts as well.
Speaker 1: I mean, just like we said before, just know the names, right, if you look at the sheet, you know the names. Go through for yourself. You know, you can go in a mock draft. If you're playing in a PPR league or a standard league, go into a mock draft. Click on that. Uh it says adjust pre rankings click on that and you can see where everybody's ranked, so you can see if there's a name that jumps out to you. If you're drafting on ESPN, it's a good strategy even if you're not looking, uh you know at certain sheets that Reddit has, we have, or whoever has, so uh, just know where some of these deals can be found. Jonah Coleman is beyond the top two hundred. That is absolutely outstanding.
Speaker 2: Love that now what you were talking about probably more of the trend here is ESPN you are going to be paying up for. Definitely there's a young guy thing in here, but there is the higher end running back and then the mid tier wide receiver. There's a big group, so the running backs will stop there. Jeremiah Love, as mentioned before, the biggest problem of all the things we could point out across the board, if you want to look at what what are you getting out of this episode is ESPN's Jeremiah Love thing is crazy. It's really high up there, and it is.
Speaker 1: After Kraft thing one works for you, one works well for.
Speaker 2: You, good point, and it is going to come to head here as Jeremiah Love is just naturally going to fall a little bit with all the negative stuff, but the twelve what which what I think is unique about that Jeremiah Love is going to continuously not be a deal if he's going to stay up on the top end of your board the whole time, and someone's gonna finally click it way earlier than other sides. But you have Jeremiah Love ECR is thirty three, ESPN IS twelve, Josh Jacobs thirty five, ECR ESPN is twenty one, Breese Hall thirty seven, ECR ESPN twenty three, quinch On Jutkins a full round fifty three to forty and Bucky Irving fifty four to forty one. So a couple names we hadn't talked about. A couple of names we have talked about five running backs significant running backs because these are all safely RB twos. So it is like half of the RB twos are more expensive on ESPN than really any other place.
Speaker 1: Really strange too, that it's a chunk of rbs and a chunk of wide receivers and then a chunk of qbs. That is what I was more talking about in no rhyme or reason, and it goes beyond this. We'll get to it in the minute, But yeah, these running backs, Like, for what reason are these guys? What is the similarity between these guys that makes them around more expensive?
Speaker 2: You know, it's really interesting. I was about to say, Oh, maybe it's like a touchdown no reception.
Speaker 1: Versus four of them catch passes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that it didn't make sense. I think it's it Breece Hall Judkins are sitting next to each other, and Judkins doesn't catch passes, and all Breeze Hall does is catch passes. So yeah, I'm not sure what the outside.
Speaker 1: Of just I'd say love Jacob's, Hall and Bucky all catch passes, I know, but.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like, I can't say, it's what are they all catch passes? Don't because Judkins at Hall are literally the representation of the opposite of each other, which is so stupid. It just got to be built around their projections, you know, And I don't know what that is. Maybe it can be Judkins doesn't catch passes, Brice Hall's in a three back system, Bucky Irving was hurt, Josh Jacobs had the potential suspension and whatever. But they're all high. That would be the opposite, but put them back, so you don't know the hell it is either. So that's weird. The wide receivers you mentioned, Yeah, there's a couple of rookies, and then there's like what you got, Carnel Tate, who is twenty picks higher than ECR on ESPN, Courtland Sutton, Michael Pittman, then Jordan Tyson, Matthew Golden, and Jacoby Myers. I'll also just throw in mckaye leman of course again, and then Travis Hunter shows up seventy picks higher inside the top one hundred on ESPN. So that is a really weird grouping of wide receivers that for better for worse. If a few of them are your targets, ESPN's going to kind of screw you a little bit with how higher they go, and you're just gonna have to put them on notice. You know, Cortland Sutton might not mean anything to you, but if you're like excited to get at Jordan Tyson, okay, well he's almost twenty spots higher from an overall than what ECR is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't think there's many more interesting expensive players for ESPN, So I just kind of want to make my point real quick. Well, scroll down to uh just the regular deals. And look, there's a lot of running backs and wide receivers. Yeah, in here, it's.
Speaker 2: A means is they're just they're less than around exactly, but not a full round.
Speaker 1: So but but it's a rainbow flop almost of each type of player. And then you go down and you look at which ones are more expensive. It's more running backs are more expensive like every side, but there's tons of wide receivers in here as well. So it's just different in the ESPN where you can see the clear delineation in Sleeper and Yahoo where running backs are just more expensive comparative to ECR and comparative to ESPN on those sites, you know, And in ESPN it's like it's kind of just no real rhyme or reason. It's some wide receivers are cheaper, some running backs are cheaper in half and half. So ESPN is more way, still way more of the Wild West within their rankings than the other sites are. And that's noted by Jeremiah Love being the biggest ripoff and Tucker Craft being the biggest deal of all of the ones that we'll talk about today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think that's a good way to end it here. Lots of different stuff from the granular sleeper, Yahoo, ESPN to the overall of looking at all the sites versus ECR for you know, again, for better for worse. However you view consensus ranks, it may not mean anything to you, but you know again, what school about this sheet is that overall value sheet will tell you the story where you might not necessarily care about ECR, but you will start to see like, oh hey, look Zay Flowers on Sleeper is the biggest deal Romandre Stevenson ESPN biggest deal? Or brace Hall. Guess that's what the most expensive site ESPN over any not just ECR, but versus any other sites. You can see them versus all the sites versus ECR, and you know, you can kind of rehash it in the conversation. So that's ranks analysis that gives you kind of an overarching view of what you're going to be in store for for those sites. I will also say, you know, you might not be someone that has ever necessarily cared about ECR and you don't pay attention to those things, so that's okay too. You can kind of bear through these sheets and it gives you an understanding of what your site is in we are people that a we work for Fantasy Pros. So ECR has been a part of our life. But guess what it was We did ECR and paid attention to ECR well before we ever did a lick of anything with Fantasy Pros. And we've also also played on a multitude of sites. We play on like fan tracks, which we didn't talk about in this episode. MFL. We used to play on Yahoo. I would tell you used to be always the dominant one. I think Sleeper's kind of taking that over and a lot of what we do, but we play the I think we do the well, No, the Pentathlon we do oaths on Yahoo. It is on Yahoo. Yah, So Pentathlon's on Yahoo. But like you know, flex League is on sleep or so like I end up and I think the Fantasy Pros ones we do on ESPN, I think or no, we did on Sleeper last year. But I end up having a league on like every single site. So I like to know the information about the sites, and I care about the expert consensus ranks from an understanding standpoint, that's a you could do a whole show on you know there. We've worked with people or done shows with people that wouldn't dare do a mock draft or care what anybody else says in the industry. I don't pay attention to what anybody else does, and that's you can do that. That's fine. I like to have an understanding of everything. I think it informs me better than just being a tunnel vision to only what I do. But that's me, that's it's Bogs. It's me and Bogs. That's how we kind of roll and for better for worse, that's what it is. So hopefully you guys enjoyed this episode. Go to end this League dot com if you want to check out the entire sheet. You can also check out the ranks. Bogmin's doing his fresh coat. I will have my redraft half PPR ranks up so you can check all that out. And you're warding us, and boy, we love you. You're just the best. You're the greatest, and you can be a part of mock drafts that we're doing and everything else. We're like, it's crazy how much we've been doing with football. But we're literally about to step into the gauntlet and that is what August is and for us, that is ranks. We don't do hell week anymore, but we're dedicating each week to hyper focused ranks. So this coming week we are going to be doing our running back ranks, which is two episodes. We've got the top end running back, so your top two round rbs, and then it's going to be your deeper rbs that is going to be interjected in with our ranks and the projections that are out there, and we're going to have discussions. The following week that's wide receivers and you know, high end wide receivers, and then the middle and wide receivers. And then the final week, which hopefully is going to be before your drafts, we'll be quarterbacking tight end. That's what we'll be able to finish out. So a little bit of a different take on how we do those. Maybe we'll even interject a mock draft in there to get a little bit extra for you, because now they realize it, we don't want to quite go three weeks without a mock draft, So maybe we'll even get a little little little extra for you because we love y'all. But make sure you're subscribe to the podcast check out all the stuff and things you can find us on Fantasy Pros as well. Is it the Welsh bogmin Sports on Twitter, bogin great job on the sheet. I know you got to be so damn high happy that the thing is done though.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah this one, you know what. I feel like it has gotten easier over the last couple of years, but it's still I mean, it's it's too for the lot's.
Speaker 2: A lot of work. Well, you did a great job. Hopefully you guys go check it out. Thank you friends, Love you. We'll talk to you next time right here and end this league at peace out on