Speaker 1: The following presentation is Del Marvis Studios.
Speaker 2: Production a SI spined thrust Sky, but I see no curves go by the sun and boom came right.
Speaker 3: And high love the last just moltiply. This is the flatter file True Frostain for Science Sleeves says SA grabs cream six thousand Yes, got true, the lies the Steatus dances the tone Time. This is the flatter Files True from Stave with Science sleeps says Secrets Crepe six thousand years got true, the lies, the Status dances the tone of Sun.
Speaker 4: Time and welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. Today's guest is from the great state of Illinois. Her name is Ursula, and we just had a great pre show conversation. I'm excited to bring her on the show and introduce her to the audience. Ladies and gentlemen. Ursula, how are you doing tonight?
Speaker 1: I'm great. Thank you, George, thanks again for having me on. I can't tell you how excited I am.
Speaker 4: It's a pleasure to have you, and I'm excited for you to share your journey and what you're doing in the podcast world as well. But before we get into all of that, please take a few moments and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 1: Of course, I am a mother of three. I have a son and two daughters. My husband and I have been do you hear that beep? I'm so sorry. I have like a beep in the back. But if you hear it, I will try to disable. It's like a fire alarm.
Speaker 4: That's good shit.
Speaker 1: But my husband and I have been together for sixteen years. But I think the thing that I want most to share about myself is that I'm a passionate disciple of Jesus Christ. And I wasn't always that way. Actually, when I was about twenty seven years old, I was in a serious relationship with a Muslim and we were together for several years, and he wanted me to We were talking about taking the next steps in our relationship and he wanted me to convert to Islam before I did that. And at the time, I was raised Catholic, but I was never really you know, built on the rock. I wasn't on the rock yet, and so I really took it seriously. I started reading the Koran. I read the Ahadiths, which is like the supplementary books to the Koran, and you know, George. I was even practicing like the Shahadah, which is the declaration that you make to become Muslim, and in the town, and I remember thinking like, I have to tell my family, like I remember reading the Koran and never feeling that type of fear because the hell described in Koran is even worse for people who were presented in Islam and decided to deny it. And so I just remember thinking, like, I have to convert everyone I know. And I went to bed one night and the Lord Jesus gave me a dream. In my dream, it was like a really dark room and in the middle of the room there was a hole, and intuitively I knew that I that it was hell and that I was going there. And the type of fear that I felt in this dream is something I have never before or since felt. It was the thickest, most, the deepest fear I've ever felt. And something was pushing me down this hole and eventually I fell through. And as I'm falling, I see my family around me and they're falling and they're dead and decomposing. And it didn't look it didn't look comical, it didn't look like walking dead type. It looked real, and it smelled and I had and there was a stench. And as soon as I hit the ground, I shot up in bed and I was drenched in sweat and tears, and my heart was beating out of my chest, and I heard God say to me in my spirit, this is what will happen if you continue down this path. So I ended up ending that engagement that morning, but probably entered the darkest chapter of my life at that time because I knew that God was not the God of Islam. I just didn't know who God was. And I started studying, and you know, I kind of committed to learning about every religion because I was just so determined to find the truth. And I heard somebody once say like, if you are on the search for truth, you will inevitably end up at Jesus. And that's where I ended up at. And it was actually the study of apologetics that really got me passionate about about Jesus.
Speaker 4: You know, it's interesting people say that miracles don't happen anymore, but you kind of just described, you know, God presenting something to you in your dream and understanding that it just wasn't a dream dream, it was a warning and that is something that I've been passionate about lately as well, is trying to explain how repentance work. That it's not reciting a sinner's prayer, it's understanding repentance and having a contrition and being remorseful and trying and trying the key word here, because we're all flawed and we're all going to fall again, but through the grace of God, we're saved. But you know, it's just it blows my mind that people think that these things don't happen. And as you're sitting here describing your dream, it's almost like something that you would read in the Bible, these stories. And that's why I try to tell people, is God is talking to you, right. It's just a matter of I think we have selective listening. I think they call it. If it's going to maybe make us turn away from things we enjoy in the worldly life we live, then maybe we don't want to listen.
Speaker 1: I also had a follow up miracle that occurred about a few weeks after we I ended our relationship. I I remember I was he had called me and he wanted me to see a Catholic. He there was a speaker coming to his school, and it was a Catholic priest that had converted to Islam, and so he said, you know, I want you to come see this this speaker. He might clear some things up for you. And so I didn't want to go. Every every fiber of my being was screaming no. But I couldn't think of a lie on the spot. I just I said yes. And leading up to that, to seeing the speaker, I was, I was a wreck, like just truly, just you know, like I said, the darkest time in my life. And so he picked me up and on the way there, I had I was. I had started wearing a ring in place of the ring he had given me. It was a ring, It was a ring with a cross on it. It was from my grandma. But I remember need like putting it on because you know, like you're married, and if you take your ring off, you're always like, you know, where's my ring?
Speaker 4: Where's the ring?
Speaker 1: So I did. Every time I didn't feel my ring on, I was reminded of the painful breakup. So I put that ring on in its place, and I remember I was twirling it in my fingers and holding onto it, and I was so deeply praying, you know, and and the Holy Spirit and the Bible tells us that in your deepest groans, like he hears you, he's with you.
Speaker 4: And I was.
Speaker 1: I didn't know I was praying then, you know, to what God? But I was praying, and I said, God, you know, if this is wrong, like if it's wrong for me to be here, if it's wrong for me to consider Islam, I need you to make this ring feel cold. And like I needed God to break through the spiritual into the physical. I needed some proof and I was just so lost. And I remember, not even a second after I said amen, my ex, who's car was his baby, drove into this giant pothole and it was January and it was freezing outside, and so we ended up he needed to change his tire and I was outside with you know, no gloves and just app My hands absolutely froze, and you know, I think about it, but I'm like, you know, you know, how it's something there's something in the middle of the road. Cars usually swerve around it or whatever. There was none of that. There were plenty of cars out that night, but nobody swerved. It was like it came out of nowhere. And I think at that time, I just needed that I had that reassurance. I needed to know, like, Okay, now I know for a fact that is not the God of Islam, but I was just so desperate to find who he was.
Speaker 4: That's so interesting because there's many stories in the Bible. I think Gideon, one of the judges, had the same type. He left his wool out overnight. Oh right, yeah, and then he went back, are you sure? And sure enough? Yes, stay. It's interesting how that everybody needs that validation and if we listen, he provides it. And obviously that really altered the course of your life.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and I'm so glad. I'm so I am so thankful that Jesus took the scales off of my eyes.
Speaker 4: So you're coming from a background. You grow up, were you Methodists? You said you were Catholic, right, Catholic and then Muslim and now you know, looking back at your emails and everything, you're, for lack of a better words, of a follower of Christ through Protestant.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, more like I guess I don't even really identify. It's just more, you know, like I Jesus said, I am the way I am the life and then in John we find out the Word became flesh and dwell among us. So the Word is the truth. So the Bible is the source of truth for our lives.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's something I've been struggling because to me that and again, the word Christian does mean follower of But when you say that, now, when you look around at the state of many churches today, it's like that's when we were coming up for a term for our church. You know, we call it New Disciple fellowship. And that's what we do, is we you know, preach the Gospel and we make disciples. It's you know, you can go out there by yourself and try to save the World war. You can make fishers of men, who make fishers of men, who make fishers of men, and that's really how you win.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So tell us your journey to where you are today. How did you go from that to where you are today?
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I became obsessed with everything you know, Jesus related just over the course of my life and you know, as abers, since I was twenty seven, and then it kind of led me down this path of you know, once I started to realize the Bible is a source of truth. That's where everything kind of changed for me. And I was listening to a podcast one day and it was somebody had a near death experience and and I do believe that those are you know, you have to use discernment, but even Paul in the New Testament had a near death experience. And so I was listening, and everything in my spirit was telling me, this guy is telling the truth everything. And but later on in the conversation he said something about flat earth, and instantly, like I was, I was like almost mad at the spirit in that moment, like I thought, you told me this is genuine, you know, I was like upset, and I remember just instantly kind of discrediting this this man. But then he said something about rainbows. And that was like the question mark that he put in my head because I'm like, okay, listen, I know the Earth is round, but I know how light refraction works, and so why doesn't why is the rainbow round? And or you know, arched? And as soon as I started to look into it, I mean, gosh, it was like Jesus truly took the scales off of my eyes instantly, you know when they say, you know, when Jesus says, you know, you have to accept the Kingdom of God like a child. That is what I think he has. You know that if you can do that is a blessing because then you're.
Speaker 4: Open minded, yes, because you haven't been Your mind hasn't been propagandized yet, with the exception of you know, the guy in the red suit.
Speaker 1: Right right, but it can't. But you know what if you if you can realize, like if you can accept the Kingdom of God as a child, and you can realize that you know, his ways are higher than I was, his thoughts are higher than earth, and it makes it more believable. But also I feel like when I started, you know, when I started to go down the rabbit hole of I like to call it true Earth, you know, I feel like flat Earth has like the connotation of anti vacs, where it's like it's not anti vax, it's like pro health. So true Earth. Once you go down the rabbit hole, you realize your eyes line up with what the Bible tells you, not what science tells you, you know, And that's where I was really like, Okay, I get it, like the star like, for example, the stars. So NASA says that we are spinning on an axis at one thousand miles an hour, but also ironically orbiting the Sun at six sixty six thousand, six hundred miles an hour. So I you know, and Satan flashes things in our face the six sixty six yep. But then why why do we have the same twelve zodiac science that we've had for all of time? And why if you look at the lens of the night sky, it's obvious that it's circling us. It's not the motion of an Earth that is spinning on its axis and also orbiting the Sun at sixty six thousand, six hundred miles an hour. You know, I started realizing, I'm like, this is when you when you put your eyes to the test, you can't possibly believe what science is telling you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thousand percent. And that is such a good analogy going back to you know, have in the eyes of a child, and really we see the world for what it is, but then we're told how it's you know, this is no, no, no, it's not how you see it. This is how it really works. Oh okay, And that really sets the table for what we you know, for the next twelve years of our life through the education system. And again, this is not an attack on the teachers. It's an attack on the system that's been hijacked many, many, many many years ago. And these are the things that we're up against. Right. We talk about often one or two hours in church per week, and then they go to a public school system for thirty thirty five hours a week, and they dismiss the miracles of you know, Noah and Moses and Zachias and all these other stories that we read throughout the Bible, and the origin story of the world, the how the world was created, the firmament and all these things. Then they go to school and they're told, no, we're on a ball that's spinning. And even if you just listen how fast we're going, you know, just stick your heat out of a car when you're doing fifty five, and then that how fast we're spinning and moving, and that we wouldn't feel the wind. By the way, if you really want to learn how wind works, the Book of Enoch actually explains the four winds.
Speaker 1: Really, I actually my we were, my husband and I were just talking about it. I have the Book of Enoch and I've started reading it, but never really I've been so invested in reading my Bible the last few years that it's hard to like pick something else up. But yeah, it's on the list next.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it explains the four winds and you know, everything that we see, everything that we feel, even the things we can't see that we do feel, like the wind, that's all from God.
Speaker 1: I do, I do know. I mean every you know, every good thing comes from God. Right, So it's like every time I'm outside and I do feel that wind on my face, It's like, how could you not feel such a connection to your creator when you realize that where it all comes from, you know, everything, you know.
Speaker 4: That's why they have to have a scientific explanation for everything, because that takes away, that takes away from God. That's their mission is to trivialize and to minimize God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know what, like look, you know, if he was Ephesians, that tells us, you know, our struggle is not against flesh, it's against the powers of the rule of the dark world. Like there is an agenda here. And that's I think why it's more important now than ever to believe in true Earth, because I think a lot of scholars are probably on the same page right now. That we're probably getting close to Jesus's return. Ye, And if you believe that which it's you should because it's it's the truth, it's in the it's in the word. Then you know that thing's going to try to do everything in his power to make you think that that that's not true, and that God is not the real God. And so you know what, I know a lot, you know, especially like in was it in it you will know better than me. But meeting Zachariah when he sees an in the end times, he sees like a flying scroll, which if you like measure the dimensions, it almost looks like it could be a ufo and and it very much, you know, that's how he would have described it, because he would have had no other basis of comparison. And so you think, you know, if Satan's going to you know, if you know that the earth is the true nature of our earth, then you know there will be no alien life. So then you have to give an explanation. Well then what is it? Well, it's a demon, you know, and it's gonna deceive you. What you know, is it the terror that is going to be so so great that men will instantly die of a heart attack, the Bible says, or instantly fall to their death because the terror will be so great. You know what else could it be, you know than something like extraterrestrial. But again it's if you know then true nature. You're not going to be deceived by that.
Speaker 4: You had heard the podcast, that was the first time you came upon of we'll call True Earth. Right, Was there a particular video or did you go straight to the Bible? How did your your whole thinking go when you found the subject and you first initially latched onto that you were a full believer of.
Speaker 1: It was honestly maybe a day later because I started researching the rainbow and I was like, okay, something here is I just need to explain this away, Like you know, apologetics worked for me because that's just how my mind works. It makes sense, like I have to see the facts. So I was like, I need to figure out why the rainbow was arched. But then I went down that rabbit hole and I came across the presentation of biblical cosmology, and it just broke it down and it's like two parts, Like it's not just the fact that you know the Bible, what the Bible says, because there's tons of versus you know that the Bible talks about. But it's also just the fact that that science is so deceiving, you know. And I always laugh when people are like, the Bible's not a science book. No, it's not, because science books are not real. And this is the truth. You know, it's not science, but it will tell you exactly how the Earth was formed, when the Earth was formed, you know, and everything else you need to know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I learned that lesson and it hit me. You know, when I first started going down the rabbit holes, I was going to websites, I was going to YouTube, I was going, you know, to buy books in the library, and then I was looking everywhere about the Bible, and I realized that, you know, the more you research, all of these rabbit holes connected, Yeah, you realize the greater plan. And then you go back to the Bible and it's all there right in front of you, laid out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, you know. It was sorry, I'm fine to.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I lost my trans thought just with the rabbit holes all leading back in you know, the Bible explains them all.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Actually I have a Bible study podcast, and I was it's a week by week of the New We go chapter by chapter through the New Testament, and both my co hosts and I, you know, our relationship with Jesus, like basically our love for the Bible, but also our relationship with Jesus formed when we took a backwards approach and read the New Testament first. So we're passionate about specifically the New Testament sharing it. But I was in the Book of Matthew and I came across the Parable of the Tenants and I was like that.
Speaker 5: It hit me.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is this is describing true Earth. It's describing flat earth. Because the Parable of the Tenants says, you know, Jesus talks about this man who builds, a landowner who planted a vineyard and he put a wall around it, and he dug a wine press in it and built a watch tower. And the parable goes on to say that he sent, you know, when the harvest was ready, he sent servants, but they beat the servants, they stoned the servants, and then he sent his son. So it's obviously a parable about God and Jesus. But as I'm reading it, I'm like, why would Jesus tell us the geography of the vineyard. You know, it's not intrismic to like, he wouldn't have needed to tell us the geography of the vineyard and order to tell the parable. So there's a reason why he said the geography. And as I start looking into it, you know, he said he dug a pit for the wine press, and that word pit just stood out to me, and I'm like, oh, it's the you know, pit of hell is what I thought of. But then when I looked up wine press, it's used as judgment in the Old Testament, you know. And then the watch towers where God watches us from where there are so many psalms where it talks about God watching us from his watch tower, from his place. So I was like it, even the true Earth is in the New Testament, you know, it's not just the Old Testament versus that, you know, tell us the truth of what got it of, you know, what God created.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm not a big fan of referring other versions of the Bible, but the ESV is the one version. If you're reading the New Testament, it'll actually list like if you read it online, you can click when it says a verse where it reflects back to the Old Testament, which is really cool, right it So that's the thing. Bible is both the New the Old Testament. It's just awesome how they're intertwined with each other and the stories and the Old Testament reflect many of the same stories in the New Testament as well. And you know, I was talking with somebody the other day and how I've noticed over the five years of doing this, there's people when they come to flat Earth, True Earth, that they either just go all out and they want to tell the world where they completely shut down and their minds blown. And we were talking about Paul, right, and here's a guy who was not a gentile and what's oversaw the death of Steven and and he just completely he found you know, he had his interaction with the Holy Spirit and just was overwhelmed and he literally you know, went out to to to share the Gospel with all nations as we're instructed to. And it's it's exciting to see how every individual gets excited and wants to share the truth, both with the True Earth and with the Gospel of Jesus. And I think, you know, I've gotten some many emails over the years of people who have come to Jesus through understanding the lives of man and turning away from man and turning to God.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I read your last gas matrix from or Matrics from Australia mentioned that he came to God because of True Earth and I was like, welled, wow, Like that's just amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it really And Manley P. Hall, who was at one point of Freemason, said that you know, when people finally understand, you know, they they're under they're able to understand symbolism that they use, that a vail will fall from man's eyes. And I think we're seeing that, and I think COVID had a lot to do with it. People started to say something's not adding up here, and people took the time to research these things, and here we are. There's been quite a movement, not just in True Earth, but in the people who feel an urgency to share the gospel because I think they realize they can see the way the world's going that maybe we don't. And I'm not here to be the guy I think the end is near, but I mean, no, I get it.
Speaker 1: And actually I have the same recently because you know, for our podcast we have and we had an Instagram page as of today. So I put out a memo and I was like, listen, like you know, through prayer and reflection, I am just like more and more being led away from my phone, Like I just every time I pick it up, I just I feel this connection with with God dwindling. Like I can't explain it other than I do not think it is a And it might be different for everyone. I mean, like you might only pick up your phone and read Bible verses. I don't know, but for me it wasn't. I was not doing that. And so I even just you know, bought a flip phone and I'm going to transfer over because I'm like, I'm done with this, Like there is you know too much that satan like when okay, you know, like I read that verse that we are fighters against the powers and the pre that means that there is no gray. It is either for God or it is against God. And if it is against God, I don't want it. I don't want anything to do with it, you know, like our life, whether or not the end is upon us, You're still going to die, and that could be tomorrow, you know, and you're either going to wake up your eyes to Jesus or you're not. And you know I'm not taking any risks here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've really well said. And again that urgency that you're talking with today is being realized with the many people around the world. I can see it just in our weekly gatherings and seminary that they're all just like the conversations I have every week. They're people who understand that we've been deceived and even many of the churches have been deceived, and they don't want to be fair weather Christians anymore. They really want to get the message out because I think they're understanding if we want to change the world and make it a better place for our children and their children, you can't use secular ideals and vote harder. You need to change people their moral compass. And you know that whole thing of oh, no separation of church and state. You just where you keep your your your Jesus over there, and you know we'll keep our you know, non Jesus over here really is what it is.
Speaker 1: And you know, ironically, that's why America became so great, is because we were founded on the principles of God. You know, our government when it was first founded, was founded through God. And by God and and you know, commit it to God. So I don't know, like you know, p yeah, there is that separation, but it's like nobody, you know, the only thing in life that matters is God. It truly is like everything else is a mirage. Like it's it's kind of like we're in a we're in a simulated reality. People say that, but it's the truth. You know, you are every moment of your life. You know, there is a test, and you know you got to choose the right thing, like you have to read your Bible, get to know Jesus, and like you know, and and like I even said, the whole apologetics angle, like if you have any question about whether the Bible is true or not, just like you know, there there are so many wonderful books out there that have all the information in one source. You know, Josh McDowell was a big one for me where he showed you know, there's over twenty five thousand manuscripts. That's it's the most it's the most reliable ancient literature we have by far. You know, any other book that we have doesn't even come close to touching the validity of the documents that we have for the Bible. You know.
Speaker 4: You said his name was Josh McDowell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Josh McDonald. He's an apology apology apologetics, got apologetic, yes, along with Lea Strobell, those two. His book, I think is the case for Christianity, where it's just a fat book filled with facts.
Speaker 4: You know, I found, I found the link. I'll put that in the web in the shadows so people can check him out. And he's got a lot of information on his website and there is so many great resources out there right now, even on top of you know, seminary, I've been going through the FTC Institute online and they just have free courses out the wazoo and it's just so I love learning, I really do. And you know, I used to be a big sports fan and I could tell you somebody's batting average in July and who the quarterback is. And now I couldn't tell you who's I've just separated myself and it was nothing and tensional like It's just I think when you change your thinking, you focus just focuses a way. I haven't been in a movie theater in years. And I'm not saying that don't go to the movies. I'm just saying you do, your focus on what matters just changes and you become And it's a lot to read. Write sixty six books, thirty nine and twenty seven, it's a lot to read. And you know we have to write like fifteen hundred word essays on two verses, Like that's really how deep you can break down the Bible. Look at Gary Wayne, he wrote eight hundred and fifty page book on Gvenesis six, the first two verses. In that time, there were not great beasts. I forget the word what it is right now, but there were at that time, there were giants, right giants. And you know he came on the podcast and just he blows you away. But that's when you really learned that, well, maybe some of these the books of Joshure and Maccabees, and maybe we should at least read them to help as a kind of a separate account, right, because when you read Enoch, you've realized that the mark of Cain, it wasn't a curse, it was a blessing that God blessed him, He kept him alive with that mark. And you and also understanding, you know the world we live on and the shape of it, and you know at a very prominent YouTuber posted a flat Earth thing today on Twitter and he almost broke it. He showed a picture of you know, the with the sheol underneath, and he said, why did he take this picture out of the Bible? Because it was an old sixteen eighty two Bible, I think, And that's what we do. We collect these old Bibles and old books on eBay. And it's interesting how they have changed things over the last couple hundred years, right.
Speaker 6: I know, I do.
Speaker 1: I know. I have seen that as well. I know exactly the image you're talking about, but also have been looking at purchasing like an old Bible so that I can have those images because I'm like, oh my goodness, Like the heliocentric model is only like five hundred years older, so like, you know, it just it's crazy how quickly things changed. You know, every civilization before ours was more in tune with God, you know, than we are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was Doug from Doug and Stacey who posted that a couple hours ago. Okay, you familiar with them.
Speaker 1: I am not. I'm kind of a bit, Like I said, I'm kind of a baby true Earth. It's only been about two years, but you said, Doug In states.
Speaker 4: He's actually a homesteader, right he started out he's a huge account about homesteading, but he drops truth bombs all the time. He's been on the forefront of camtrails and and everything. He understands the divisiveness of politics and understands, you know, they're trying to through GMO, through our food and vaccines, they're trying to intentionally alter God's seed, whether it be us the human seed, or the seed of the food and the trees and everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, thankfully, before I was you know, like like you touched on it, you said, COVID was a time where a lot of people started questioning things. I think that's where my faith really exploded. You know, that's when it really took a lot, like on a whole life form of its own. But before that, you know, thankfully, though, even though my faith was I knew Jesus and I was believing, but you know, I was like so focused on being a mom and being a wife, and like, you know, life gets in the way, and I just think God had my eyes opened enough to know that something was not you know, right with the vaccines, And you know, thank God because now you know now that I you know, now that I am reading the Bible all the time, I would have never vaccinated, like that would have been my reason. But before it wasn't like that, you know. Thankfully I had my eyes open to that. But you're right. I mean, it's like it's just been a constant. You know, what did God say in Jena? Says be fruitful and multiply to Adam? You know, Satan's trying to destroy God's plan and that's always been his objective.
Speaker 4: Like I tell people, I say, just google the Georgia guidestones to time me with the very first rule on there is and it was to keep the world population at five hundred million in perpetual balance with nature. And does that sound like go forth and multiply or does that sound like call seven point five billion people? And that's just people like wow, and you just have to plant those seeds. I have a few more questions and I want to weave back into flat earths some of your your silver bullets, et cetera. But one of the things you had mentioned in your email was the Catholic Church being an agent of corruption, you.
Speaker 1: Know, And it's not like just I'm not specifically calling out the Catholic Church. You know, I was raised Catholic, and I say this with such great you know love for for people, you know, for Catholics. You know, it's any church that if you really read scripture and if your eyes are truly opened, there are so many contradictions that I started to feel really really uncomfortable with, you know, like their sacred tradition, which you know, Mark seven thirteen says, you know, you nullify the word of God with your traditions. In Colossians, it says, you know, see that nothing takes you captive, which depends on tradition rather than Christ. Yeah, you know, I know that a lot of these traditions can feel empty because I did them for my whole life. You know, I'm not trying to knock anybody or any faith. But at the same time, like I always say this, George, when we die, we're not all going to wake up to our own version of heaven. There was going to be one answer. And if and if your church is misleading you, then you need to wake up, you know, like the papacy even just like a simple reading of the New Testament and God Jesus says, do not call any one father. You have one father in heaven. You're all brothers. The veneration of Mary, they call it veneration, they're not. It's not worship, it's veneration. Well, you're praying to somebody that's not Jesus, you know. Jesus says, I am the way the truth. Nobody comes to the Father except through me. There's one mediator, Timothy says, there's one mediator between God and men, and it is the man, Jesus Christ. There's no reason like I even if they tried to, even if you try to say, well, it's not it's just a respect. I respect all of the prophets. You know. One day we're going to meet them and I'll tell them, but I am only going to pray to Jesus because that's who truly hears my purse. Otherwise it's like almost necromancy, which the Bible and Deuteronomy also warns again, you know, So it's like there's just so many contradictions and even just like a simple simple this is like silly. I don't know if it, but Catholics maintained that Mary was a state of virgin right.
Speaker 4: Joseph, his brother, he had four brothers, right, and two sisters. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm like it says in multiple scriptures in the New Testament, you know, your brother and sisters and mother are waiting outside for you Jesus, you know, and and He's like, no, no, you're my brothers and sisters. But the point being, if they can lie about something little, it's kind of like Robert F. Kennedy's junior says, you know, if if pharmaceutical companies can lie about the little things, they're not gonna not lie about the big stuff, right, And so that is, uh, you know, if they can lie about the little stuff, what would be the purpose? You know, we also have to see that, like sex is a gift to a married couple, why it would Mary be exempt from that gift from God? You know, I just don't see. I just don't see the logic and lying about that, you know. And just in general, like the Vatican itself. You know, there are so many things about the Vatican. They are estimated at tens of billions of dollars.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: There are secret tunnels under the Vatican, you know, they the hiding of the crimes for the priests. There's just so much. There's so many moral contradictions there art collection worth billions. I just don't maybe it's it's maybe it's just you know, I feel like just a read through the New Testament will point out so many contradictions that the Church itself is preaching. And and I don't know what would be the purpose of telling us to pray the saints telling or to venerate saints are telling us, you know, if they're trying to lead you astress.
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah, you hit the nail on the head that the Vatican. They own a lot of land in Israel. I think they're the second largest landowner in Israel outside of the Israeli government themselves. They're worth ten to fifteen billion dollars. It's just the things that aren't champion. Jesus was like, you know, sell everything and follow me, right, And he talks about how difficult it is for wealthy people to get into heaven. If it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, it's not looking too good, right. And the other thing I wanted to mention, and I just wrote about this the other day. In Paul's letter to the Galatians, he confronted a situation a real problem in the early days of Christianity and the influences of rival teachers that were distorting and challenging Paul's leadership, and they were identified as Judaizers, and that was the whole story of circumcision or not to be circumcised. And Jesus is very clear it's not through works, it's through faith. And I think that's what that they try to project is. And that's the whole reason Protestantism exists because of the indulgences and is like it's through grace and it's through faith. It's not through actions and paying and saying you're sorry to a man and praying to marry. And again, I'm not out of here to you know, on a Catholic crusade by any way, shape or form. It's just it just contradicts the Bible, right And you know, again.
Speaker 1: If like you understand that the Bible is the source of truth, and you really have to ask yourself those questions, why does their why do their teachings contradict what the truth is telling me? You know? And and even in you know, there even I feel like there's always like one Bible verse that like sometimes will just make all other arguments null and void. And and you know, in Galatians one, eight Peter says, but even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one that we preach to you, let him be a cursed And I mean, you know, there's a lot that they're preaching that is not in the gospel at all. And that right there proves that there's something amiss.
Speaker 4: Amen, I want to slowly segue into biblical cosmology. Were you ever did you ever take the time to think about the moon landing prior to being awake to flat Earth? Or is that something you always just never thought about or did you think it was fake all your life? What did you think about that?
Speaker 1: And NASA as a whole, you know NASA well, I gosh, ironically, I was always the biggest fan of NASA. I had like my phone case was NASA. I was like, this is the coolest. I couldn't wait to you know, one day like expl like you know, assuming that you know in heaven. I was like, we will explore the galaxies and the planets and everything. All that was my fascination, It really was. I loved everything about it. I loved learning about it. All of my movies, my favorite movies were sci fi movies, going to space, all of that. I ate all of that up. But I think the thing that turned me onto the Moon Landing being fick was I was always just a giant conspiracy theorist. I just I don't know, I just I loved them all. But they also made sense to me. And when I started looking into them, I'm like, oh, these aren't conspiracies, these are the truth. But somebody had told me about a movie and I don't remember the name of it now, but it was like Room six three six or something like that, where it was it was about all of the ways that Stephen King, or not Stephen King, but Standy Kopbrick deviated from the script of the Shining and if you really pay attention to all of the clues that he left us, and how many Apollo eleven signs were in that movie. I don't know. I was watching it and I'm like, hit a minute, and then you know, of course, I went down that rabbit hole of like, well, hold on, because don't we have images? And now, of course that seems like the easiest thing to accept was that we were not on the Moon, you know. It's it's obviously it's much harder to convince people that we live on a flat Earth than it is that the man didn't go to I think most people now believe that we did not go to the Moon simply even just the just the radio transmissions, like how do you transmit radio and sound through a vacuum of space? You know, and all of these questions now that I'm like, oh my goodness, I feel silly for ever believing that.
Speaker 4: So I think the movie you were alluding to was Room two thirty seven.
Speaker 1: Yes, Room two thirty seven.
Speaker 4: It's directed by Rodney Asher, and it talks about may reveal hidden clues and hint at a bigger thematic theme. So yeah, of course, and that one, of course has the rocket on it, the tang in the closet, and of course there's a story that the movie the last movie he made right before he died. Oh goodness, gracious, but he showed it. It was about the Rothschild's and the balls they had, and it was basically exposing the things they did. And the Warner Brothers executives said, you have to cut this out because it's basically outing the wealthy people and the things that they do, the occult things. And he passed away that night after he showed that movie. And what's really interesting is if you go from the day he died to January first, two thousand and one, which is biggest movie was two thousand and one of Space Out to see it was six hundred and sixty six days.
Speaker 1: No way, Yeah, that is crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I can see it's the movie where they're all wearing masks. And I'll remember it but before we're done, and I'll put the note in the uh in the in the show notes. I'm having a brain cramp right now.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: But yeah, the truth is in you know what do they say fiction on TV? And the truth in movies and television. And segue into that is, you know, almost every TV show from the fifties still today. And we saw a noir type of film the other day. I think I mentioned on the last podcast. I mean every every scene had a globe in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mm hmm. It's even like the iPhone, you know, which I think is like a satanic tool, like the bloom Marble or the what is it called the bloom what is it called?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the two thousand and eight Blue Marble I think it's called Yes, the Blue Marble was part of it, which the Rob Simmons, who's the the who's the one who made He's he's the one that based photoshopped that image.
Speaker 1: He admitted it with CGI. He said, it is photoshopped. It has to be, you know, we don't have, you know, like an image of the Earth. And now that now that I understand, like the firmament and you know, like it's a crystal in structure, and Ezekiel he talks about it being like hammered out like crystal, and obviously like the rainbow, we know that it has to be some type of crystal in structure for the light refraction to work that way. But now that I know, I mean, it's like now that I know that, I'm like, oh my gosh, Like we've never been to the moon. No ever, we can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now we know you can't because it was placed in the firmament and we looked at rakiah, which means solid and there's no there's no getting through by the way that movie was eyes wide shut. Tom Cruise his the person uh he like infiltrated a secret society which the roth Childs were part of and some very occultish things going on, and they're like, you can't do this, and so anyway, yeah he died. They cut like that thirty minutes out of the movie.
Speaker 1: Wow. You know, And I believe that, like you know, if I kind of do think that, if you're I tend to believe that if your name is on the world stage, you're either there because God puts you there or because Satan put you there.
Speaker 4: Oh h percent. And I'm glad you said that because there are some people and we I guess we tend to be doubters because so many of the people on the world stage are corrupt. But I do believe there are good ones as well, and it's tough for them obviously, because look at I know everybody likes to argue Mel Gibson good or bad, but I think Mel has done more good than bad. He's been on the forefront of exposing you know, the things that go on with with missing children, and really after that, he's been black bolding. Up until that time, he was one of the biggest names.
Speaker 1: In Hollywood, right, you know, but then you have you know, like Beyonce for example, right, she has admitted on camera and interviews that something comes into her. She looks up and she feels something come into her. That's why she calls her alter egosash affairs. You know, there' at least three or four videos that I myself have seen that she looks it looks like something has happened to her during the course of her show where she looks to become demon possessed, you know, And it's like, you know, sometimes I feel like, you know, you I don't know. You have to be careful who you talk to because they're like, oh, they automatically discredit you, like, oh, you're crazy. But it's like no, you know, the Bible says like our fight is against the It's not a flesh fight. It is the it's the demons of the world, and that's a spiritual world that we don't see. And what happens in the spiritual will manifest in the physical. And if your name is on the global scale, then a global scale. If your name is on the world stage, then you know there's a reason it's there. And what did you do together get there? You know, who are you worshiping? I also feel like, because you know, our mission in life truly is to bring followers to Christ.
Speaker 4: You know, that's it.
Speaker 1: It's the Great Commission, and it's for everybody. And if you have that type of clout and you're not using it for Jesus, sometimes that also answers your question, like who this person is truly worshiping?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm careful because many times so my friend, his sister in law is a security company and he'll do some gigs for her. He was at the state fair last week and there was a country artist. I don't remember his name. I don't really follow it, but he was a fairly big name, I guess. He said there was seven thousand people here in Little Delaware at our state fair, and he said every other word he was dropping the F bomb. He drank a fifth of Jack Daniels and twelve beers, and kids, the children were up there playing with them. And at the very end, after twelve beers and a fifth of Jack and a F bomb every other word, he thanked God. So it's he was floored.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's just really after that, I know, and sometimes it's.
Speaker 1: Like I'll be watching and my heart just kind of breaks because you know it's like like is it jelly roll or whoever he's lately, you know, talking about God also at his concerts. But then he'll be like, you know, God's gonna have a whiskey bar for me when I go to heaven. And I'm like, and maybe it's just like no, baby, Christians like you just are still in the process of learning, you know. But it's like you just really pray that people's eyes get opened, you know, because it's you know, it's very real. Like it's it's funny the things that we you know, that we allow to take up our time, you know, And sometimes I get stuck in like the the daily life, the groundhog day of my tasks and you know, the laundry and the kids and this and this and this, and you get lost, you know. But I'm always reminded of, you know, Matthew six thirty three. Seek first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness, and everything will be added to you. And it's funny because the times that I choose to do that, and the times that I actually choose to put my mind in my heart on God but still go through those tasks, like it's almost like He gives you this supernatural ability to just do it all, you know, he'll he'll got you through it, and it just feels like my anxiety. Like somebody recently even said to me, they're like, you're different, you know, you just seem different, like you seem like happier or not stressed. And I'm like, yeah, like you said a little while ago, you were like, I just don't focus on that stuff anymore. It's funny, what like your eyes, like your your window narrows when you truly realize what is important. And I think that's just where I am is. I'm like, yeah, I used to be so gung ho about like reading about, you know, a pharmaceutical industry like corruption. Even during COVID, I had made fast face mask that said, you know, every pharmaceutical manufacturer is a convicted felon that I work. So I'm like, I'm going to have to wear masks. I'm going to tell people the truth. But now I'm like, I don't even remember the last time I researched that stuff, because it's just like I had this piece or on my heart and I'm like, I'd rather just seek the kingdom.
Speaker 4: That's it, you know, Yeah, yeah, and yeah they call it doom scrolling, and that's I used to do it, and they want you to react. They want that negative aura to be cast among the people, right, And that's a big part of the political scheme, is to get people against each other and then the doom's scrolling and the reacting. And I can't believe you said that. It is I know, you know, it's that's so cool. You said you got a flip phone. I was like, I don't know if I can text like that thirty years ago again, like, I struggling.
Speaker 1: And it'll be hard to learn. I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Well I had thought about doing that too, but me and my friend Shad all day, I'm like, man, am I going to be able to text? You know, hitting the G buttons for the seven three times to get a G or whatever. But God bless you for doing it, because really it is that that is really one of the biggest distractions today. I think there's some people out there that if you took their phone away, they wouldn't know what to do for about a week.
Speaker 1: Well, I do think that that's part of the One World government.
Speaker 4: It's oh yeah, the black mirror.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to depend on technologies so much that we won't be able to go without it. And you know, it's you know, I feel like, gosh, I was definitely getting there, you know, even just things, but like, oh I got a It's crazy how many times I picked up my phone during the day. It's almost like I get so upset, you know, it's like a recipe or oh I just got to ask the me in my Amazon car. But while I'm there, I'm gonna just text the front. And it was just like I was living on this space that I'm like, the space is giving me nothing, it's adding nothing to my life.
Speaker 4: Yep, absolutely good for you. I'm glad you did that. I think I covered everything from there. Let's jump into your six silver bullets. You know, what were the big things when you did the research that really pulled you to understand that the you know that we are not on a spinning ball.
Speaker 1: You know again, it was just what my eyes saw and my eyes did not. What I saw with my eyes is not what lined up with what I had been taught. And it's kind of like, uh okay, like like silly things. But crepuscular rays, right, the angles must converge at the source. That's basic geometry. And when I started looking at it, I'm like, oh my god, that Sun is not ninety three million miles away. That is just not It's not possible if you use basic math, you know, and just look with your eyes the moon. We always see the same face of the moon, right, And I cannot wrap my head around why people don't question that now, And I mean I didn't either, but now that I see it, I can't unsee it. And I know that like science quote unquote tells us that the reason we always see the same face of the Moon is because it spins exactly at the same speed as Earth. But if you think about it, that makes no sense because when the Earth, when the Moon is orbiting the Earth, and the Earth is traveling around the Sun at sixty six six hundred miles an hour, at some point the Moon would have to intuitively speed up an additional sixty six six hundred miles an hour just to catch up to the Earth to be able to rotate it around it again. And so you know, when you look at this, like when you just really see, like it just does not add up, you know, flight path, Like, okay, if the Earth is spinning at one thousand miles an hour, then like let's say I'm taking a flight from Illinois to California. It's four hours there and it's four hours back. But if the Earth is spinning at one thousand miles an hour and an airplane only travels about six hundred miles an hour, then at one of those flights would just never get me back home. You know, it just doesn't add Nothing was adding off, and I was just like, there was too many questions, you know, and and you know, I'm not aud you know at that time when I was like, when I tell people, you know, about true earth or whatever, and I haven't told many people obviously because they just look at you like you have two heads. But if you try to talk about it, I always kind of like, you know, I might believe that the Bible is a source of truth, and I believe wholeheartedly. Then if you're if you are out to find truth, you will inevitably land up at Jesus and the Bible. Like I know that to be true. But to soften the approach, I always say, look, you don't have to assume the Bible is real, but what you are being told is definitely not real. There are too many questions, and there are too many things that make no sense. Even the sun spot on water. How could from ninety three million miles away there'd be such a like a little sun spot. And also like outer space doesn't have sunlight pouring through it to get to the Earth, so at some point it cuts off in the darkness of space and then once again enters our atmosphere, you know what I mean. There were too many questions, and I was like, this is not adding up for me.
Speaker 4: And ten years ago I would ask those questions, and I would look at the scientific answers and I just feel dumb, like why am I even asking? I apologize, Lord of scientism right then? And now I read it like you said, why do we only see one side of the moon? Synchronous rotation, tidal locking and all these other things, And it's and like you said, when you actually sit down and do the math, you're like, wait a second. Right, It's like when you're buying a new car and he wants to sell you the warranty and you're like, wait a second. You know the undercoating from the nineties. You old folks know what I'm talking about. But it's truly important, and that's usually the first line of defense for people when you try to talk to him. Why does it matter? I have to go to work tomorrow anyway, I saw bills to pay? Why does it matter? And that that is a big one that I think everyone should be prepared out of all the questions you're going to get is why the lie? That that is an important tool to have in your toolbox to be prepared to reply with right.
Speaker 1: And you know, like you know, like you said, you know why the lie? You know, obviously there's a bigger reason. There's a spiritual reason why Satan does not want you to believe in around earth. But you know, like like your last guest who was saying, you know, the flatters brought him to God. It there is so much peace and there is so much I mean, I can't even explain it in words, the feelings you get when you realize, you know, we are the center of the earth God created, He's watching us. You know. I believe his throne room is right above the polaris, you know, and I'm like, He's He's there the whole time. And in that way, it truly gives you the energy you need to just get through this life. And every day just like I have a creator, he is with me, He is above me, He is around me, you know. It makes it so much more special, you know, than just like we're just part of this like giant galaxy that goes on infinitely in all directions and we're just spinning and we're just part of it, and it's just like no, no, we're not.
Speaker 4: Could you tell us a little bit about your podcast?
Speaker 1: Sure? Yeah, My it's a study through like I said, through the New Testament. What happened was about eight years ago. I started getting this really strong feeling from God that he wanted me to do something, and I didn't know what it was. I just had this crazy feeling and it kept getting stronger and stronger and stronger, and then one night I was And actually, in that time, I didn't tell anyone about the feeling, but I started doing various things. I started writing a book, but then it didn't feel like that was it. I opened up a bunch of social media pages and I was like, maybe I'll just like preach from this platform, but that didn't feel authentic. So I was praying to Jesus one night and I was like, Jesus, I will do these were my words, Jesus, I will do whatever you want me to do. I just need you to reveal it to me. And a week later, my husband came home with all of the equipment I needed to start a podcast, and I said, why are you giving me this stuff? Like I was so confused, and he's like, well, you told me you were going to start a podcast. But that was never a thought in my mind because that was just never thought of my mind that I would have never wanted to And I said, I never told you that. But then the second thought I had was, oh my gosh, I I told Jesus that I would do what I promised him. And then my third thought was like a command, and my third thought was this is for you. And AJ. And now AJ had been my physical therapist that I saw like twice a year, and I loved her instantly like her and I instantly hit it off, absolutely loved She's one of the most like, innocent and just genuine people I've ever met. But I was like, Okay, this is gonna be really weird because I'm gonna I'm gonna do it. I'm going to ask her, but it's gonna be weird. And so I took her out to breakfast and I said, I'm like, okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 8: Tell you this.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you from the beginning, and everything I'm about to tell you is the truth. And so she as soon as I was done talking, she said, you're not going to believe this. She said, But two nights ago, she said, I was going through something really deep and I had never been that upset before, and I was praying to Jesus and I said to him, Jesus, if you take care of this problem, I will do whatever you want me to, almost identical to my words on to Jesus when I was praying, I will do whatever you want me to. And she said an hour later, a phone call came through that changed, that took care of the problem. And the next morning you took me out and said, I think Jesus wants us to start a podcast. So we at first were just walking in obedience. We were just walking in obedience, and so we were like, we don't know from from the moment we had that breakfast. Six months later we had our first episode. And I am not technically like nothing, I don't know how to do any of that. So it just all kind of fell into my lap. God took care of us. But we started off as an apologetics based podcast, I guess, but now it's evolved into a Bible study because that's just really where our passion is. And I would just say it's more of an organic Bible study. We I don't follow like a formula. We're not you know, like the acronyms or whatever. You know, this really happened and we wobbed Jesus and so we just read each chapter and just calm and have a conversation about it.
Speaker 4: That's really awesome. What are you guys on now? What are you studying now?
Speaker 1: So we're still in the Book of Matthew. I think we're this week we're on Matthew chapter sixteen.
Speaker 4: Awesome. That is so awesome. You know, the Gospel. It's interesting reading the you know, the four books by the four different Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and then the Book of Acts where Paul comes in the ascension and you know, where the church is born. It's something I always go back to, and it's something that motivates me, and it is such a positive story when you look, you know, when I look back to five years ago and then I look at how eleven of the twelve Disciples, you know, how their lives ended. You know, that was true conviction. And then I look and including myself, this is not me staring down at people like how quickly we folded in many cases because of the threats of getting in right, And then you see the conviction that these guys had in Jesus Christ. It really has inspired me to to stay focused and take the next step. And I hope our listeners, you know, again through the emails, it's it's motivated a lot of people, including yourself. Now you're up and running with the podcast and your changing lives, so that that is so awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it is so inspiring. But it's also like important to remember, you know, they weren't always perfect, like they weren't always so like Peter denied Jesus, you know, because I like to I have to give myself grace sometimes cause it's like, you know, even just last week, we were reading about you know, Jesus feeding the four thousand, but it happened right after he by the five thousand, and we were questioning, we were like, why what is up with these disciples? Like they you know, but I was like, you know what, that's me. I see myself in them because you know, God has been Jesus has been so good to me. He has spoken to me, he has reassured my spirit. He has given me miraculous signs and supernatural things like I have. But yet something will come along that will, you know, make me worried and I'm like, oh my gosh. You know, sometimes the problem feels bigger than God, and I'm like, I'm those disciples, you know, like you see a big problem and you forget about His miracles sometimes.
Speaker 4: Absolutely and to kind of round things out, to round things. I checked myself when I say that all the time. But well with the with the people in your inner circle there, how did they perceive when you first brought it, you know, to them like, hey, I think the whole globe thing is a lie.
Speaker 1: Okay, So sadly, I'm so excited to talk to you today. I don't have too many people to talk to about it. My husband is amazing, and he is like my sounding board. I talk a lot, and he's the one who hears the end of it or the you know, he gets the receiving end of it. I believe he is now in tune with true Earth. I taught a class at a church I love a rooted group. It's like a class in church on how to like deepen your relationship with Christ. It's like a twelve week class. And I taught that class, and I there's you know, parameters in the church room, you know, what you can and can't talk about. Where we were just yeah. And but after that group, you know, after those twelve weeks, me and those women became so close and I love them, and I decided to We met up for coffee one day and I was like, Okay, I'm gonna drop it on, like I'm gonna tell them, like, guys, read you know, read your Bible. This is really exciting. This is what God says about our creation and like about our Earth. And it was just like not well received. And I just truly don't because maybe I'm such a baby still with the True Earth Movement and I just don't know everything. Yeah, I just And also it's like I'm a type of person that if I'm arguing with somebody or like if I'm talking to somebody, my adrenaline gets so great that it just wipes my brain and I'm like I don't know what to say, you know, I don't know how to defund myself, so I personally don't even bring it up to too many people because like I tried to bring it up with a safe group and it was so not well received that I was embarrassed in a way. I felt bad. I was like, gosh, you know, anytime you learn more truth, you know, really that's a level of enlightenment that you have reached. And it's really hard to talk to somebody that is not at that same level. And it's not an insult to you or them, it's just that you're at different levels of enlightenment. You know. Even two years ago, I have Ado, a doctor of osteopathy, and I was leaving her office, you know, because my daughter was sick. But during that time our visit my you know, I was telling her. I was like, yeah, my daughter has this virus and the symptoms. And she has always been, you know, Christ follower, and that's one of the reasons why I love her, why I loved her so much. But she said, she's like, oh, ursa, like, there's no such thing as viruses. Like it's you know, it's the spear. You know, it's everything in the spiritual, manifest and physical. You know, it's you could pray over all of it, and I was like I left that day and I was like, okay, like, looks like time to find a new doctor, you know. And now you know, it's like I have now reached that level where I'm like, I get exactly what she was talking about, but two years ago I didn't, and so it made me look at her in an unfavorable light. But you know, that was just I don't know that was my pride or what. But now I'm like, wow, she was right, yeah.
Speaker 4: And we're all It's funny. I look back when I was first introduced to flat Earth, my initial reaction of deleting the email and then actually going back to my trash and my email, pulling it back out reading it just because I was at a point, well, well, if everything else is a lie, maybe just maybe it's possible. And it didn't take me long, but it was a long two weeks of I can't believe this, like the lie is this big and it kind of and that's really yeah, led me back into the Bible into you know, everything that comes out of man's mouth that that level is meant to deceive us, and I'm trying to shield people and explain the truth and I when you mentioned that, I was thinking back. I had a very similar situation at a church barbecue and they looked at me like, you know, somebody called nine to one one, get this nut job out of here. But then they even defended it to the fact that oh, yes, it was a Big Bang theory, but God kind of had his hand in it. And I'm like, where, I've read Genesis seventeen hundred times and there is nothing that resembles the Big Bang.
Speaker 1: Well, even the Catholic Church they say that that create, like evolution is real. They believe in evolution, and I'm like, wait a minute, that's like one oh one. You know that's Bible one oh one, Like that can't just the first page of Genesis God created you know, there is no evolution, although I will say like when it comes to you, you know, like having the scales removed from your eyes. I do wonder all the time. I'm like, what else do I believe that is not real? And actually I had that moment let's meet to your podcast because somebody said something about dinosaurs and I'm like, wait a minute, like I'm what are you talking about? So I haven't even started looking into that. I don't even know where I would begin, but I was like, do I believe in some Is there something else that I believe that might not be true?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think I think the dinosaurs after I first went from dinosaurs never existed to it's all a deception to maybe they were the Great Beast's pre flood. Uh huh, Yeah, you know what I mean, that God just decided you're not. You know, I know some people say that's not possible. He took two of every species, but maybe they were so big. You know, that's something that we all have an opinion on, I think obviously. I mean, the big part of the lie is that it was ten million years ago, right, that's obviously not debatable in my eyes because right only six you know, sixty five hundred years ago or so if you look at the genealogy and the Bible. By the way, Copernicus was Catholic.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know, I'm Polish and I'm also Polish, so it's like double.
Speaker 4: Whammy, double whammy on you. And Martin Luther actually called him a heretic too. But these are the things you'd ever hear of. H Yeah, what was there anything in your bullet points or anything you wanted to mention that we haven't talked about yet.
Speaker 1: No I think that. No, I think we covered it all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this has been a great discussion. We covered many gambits and I love your enthusiasm and so thankful to have people like you, because again, this is a spiritual war and right having people like you and the foxhul is certainly a blessing. And I appreciate everything you do to share the gospel of Jesus and you know, sharing true worth and helping opening people's eyes which leads to them receiving and being able to see that it's not receiving but to see the man's deception. And I think like many of us, get us back in the good book.
Speaker 1: Amen, and thank you too. Really, I mean, I've learned so much from listening to your podcast, especially when I was just starting out. I remember searching on Apple podcasts. I'm like, Okay, there's got to be somebody out here that has a podcast, and so I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Oh that's awesome. I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to check out your podcast and Ursula is linked to your podcast which is called The One Lost Sheep, The One Lost Sheep. Thank you. The link and her email will be in the show notes. So Ursula again, thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it was great to meet you.
Speaker 1: You too, George, thank you.
Speaker 4: And to all the listeners, thank you for your continued support. I hope everyone has a great weekend. God bless you. Keep your head on a swivel, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 5: I've walked through that chase, shadows too long, built walls of prime where my heart wants been along.
Speaker 6: I've turned from mercy. I've run from your grace, lost.
Speaker 3: In me.
Speaker 6: Mound steaks. God forgive me. I've strayed from your.
Speaker 1: Land, carrying my bird.
Speaker 4: It's through the endless n.
Speaker 6: Down on money, with the trembling.
Speaker 9: Please, Oh God, forgive me, setting my soul free. God fucking me for the all travel policy.
Speaker 7: It's of sin that I've let me sold, watch my.
Speaker 10: Clean, letting your redeamle God booking.
Speaker 11: Restorman.
Speaker 4: I've heard the.
Speaker 11: Lanes who helped me soup me.
Speaker 7: Spoke words and aig left scars through the years. I've done it in your promise, question your plan, Yet you still read child with nail scar hands.
Speaker 10: God forgive me for Master Boyce, for trading.
Speaker 8: Your truth all the world.
Speaker 11: Serrade, I'm broken, I'm aware, but I still believe. Oh God, forgive me your gray syrus seed.
Speaker 10: God forgave me for the road several for the seeds of sin that I've left the song wash my.
Speaker 2: Clean lady, your love, every team.
Speaker 10: All, God forgive me, restore mad every tear I cried, You've counted them all, every step by stoneb You've caught my fall. Your mercy is a riv it's never run dry. You're calling me home, though I don't know why. God forgive me for the worlds alme.
Speaker 4: For the seed.
Speaker 2: It's a sin.
Speaker 4: Then I've let me sown what.
Speaker 10: Clean letting You'll love everydem or. God forgive me westoremy.
Speaker 8: I'm down on my knees with a trembling clean. Oh God, forgive me setting my soul free. God forgive me, God forgiving me You loves myselvation
Speaker 2: Now ca