Speaker 1: So you guys like horror movies, I do sci fi kind of stuff like that. That's uh, that's that's pretty much gonna be my go to if I'm just randomly looking for something. And a lot of those movies have a scene where, uh, your your protagonists is in the wood somewhere and in the distance they hear something coming through the woods. Is that a deer? What is that? And then there'll be that build up, right, because it gets louder and you you know, in a lot of cases it's just a bunch of usually half naked, drunk college kids just waiting to get slaughtered. But and then they hear. Then it's more, and then it's a rumbling, and it's it's a great device to really raise the tension. And depending on the movie, it could be anything, Yeah, Little Stephen King, Tommy Knockers, it's a bunch of aliens. Cgi not the best, but I still appreciate the spirit. It could be a herd of animals. That's a popular one, right, in a disaster movie, you got a herd of animals running. Sometimes that's also from aliens. So this old boy's sitting there and he's filming the woods, and I have never seen this in a mountain setting like this, there is you know, one of the things a lot of people don't realize about the Rocky Mountain West area out there is most of the Front Range is technically a desert. It's how they classified It's called high desert up there, and in fact, when you get over into Utah becomes much more pronounced. And folks who've lived in Texas see some of this too. But you can be in the driest canyon you've ever been in, and if it's rain in a few miles from you, there is a real possibility that if you're down in especially some of those carved out sandstone canyons that you know Zion and Bryson and everybody is so famous for out there, one minute there there's there's a dry creek bed, and the next minute there is an eight foot wall of water coming through. People get killed. In fact, we have people get killed here not that long ago out in Utah. They were having to rescue them. This is this is a valley in North Carolina and what you see, what you see is a wall of water coming out of this dude's woods and he's only got time to essentially you know, scream to uh, I'm assuming that's his wife or whomever to you know, get ready because here it comes and that that that wall of water comes flying out of the woods. This the video, the video, by the way, hold on just a sec here, was shared by uh for anscar driver Greg Biffel, you know who was also doing the fly rounds was I guess somebody he rescues shared it with him. It's terrifying, like because it's not just a wall of water, it's like part of the woods too, being carried by this water just come and rolling out of that that draw right on the on the top part of your property where you know where the deer normally come out in Gray's in the morning, and you're just like, I made a good decision living out here, and it's replaced by a wall of wall. I'm sorry, I'm just I'm taken aback by it, and I'm spending a whole segment sitting here describing it to you. But I want you to see it. So go to at case on the radio and check that that absolutely insane video out. All right, let's see here, Rosz. Is that the audio of the video right there? He's it. Yeah, okay, all right, I just want to make sure. All right, so I mean this will trans this will on radio right to the extent that it can. But I mean just listen. Well, well really, our next gen is the best. Dude, what a day, just about to play the eye. You will not defeat me. I will do this a different way. It'll be like Shia lah buff you will not defeat me. Here whatever his stupid chant was, all right, well, let me do this because I'm gonna have to apparently, are you going to cooperate? You're gonna cooperate so I can. All right, thank you? All right, here we go. Check this out. Oh lord, by the way, I want to I also even though Biffle shared it and whatnot, and it is sourced to an individual. If you're wondering, how well, how did you verify it's North Carolina? Just listen to the dude. Oh lord, oh you can't do it justice on the radio. I guess. Get down. It's you and you hear it, but you less so you hear the because it's so loud, it's constant, and it's getting limited there the rushing of the water, but you hear his voice being diminished. It lets you know, what you're hearing is you're hearing the rushing rapid side get immensely louder. And then the audio recorder tried to uh, you know, even out the audio that it's recording. But when you see it and you hear it, it's absolutely nuts, man. And what can you do? I mean, guys sitting there filming it, landscapes or landscape guys sitting there filming it, and in that moment you're looking down that they probably like that's the lower part of their property. Chances are that's probably how they get in and out of there. All you can do is sit there and watch it and film it. You ain't going nowhere because even if the water passes, it's now moved giant trees in the way, and you know, and it's just one of another one hundred ways that you get imperiled up in there. So I would encourage you to watch that. Meanwhile, down in Florida, Hurricane Milton came in there and I don't know how it happened. We'll get in I just mentioned this dude on the radio yesterday. But we'll we'll we'll go ahead and get the the full story to you. You remember me telling you about Lieutenant Dan the eccentric dude. He's not a homeless dude. He's an eccentric dude who lives in a tiny sailboat, which he had doc I figure out where he had a docked. He had a docked right up against like where the hockey arena is there in Tampa, so the very very inside back part of the bay there, which I guess that's as good as you're gonna get yet. And he was saying he's going to ride out in a sailboat. He's like, God, the boat will rise, It'll be fine, which is tactically true, it will as long as it doesn't have holes in it, sir. But you're talking, when you're talking all sorts of things that could flip your boat over, and even though it's still floating now, it's floating upside down with you in it. Well. The mayor of Tampa yesterday said during a press conference, because the news is kind of like he's the he's now the focal point, said that they were going to forcibly remove him, which I don't know how the laws work down there in Florida, but they said, if you wouldn't go, we got him at one point indicated that quote he had he had been he had been rescued, like it was past tense. Well they didn't, and I know that. I said yesterday, this dude is man. If he stays there, I don't think he makes in that little boat. I was wrong. Apparently he he stayed in his boat, and I'm sure it sucked, but he stayed in his boat, and apparently is okay. But now everyone's mad at the mayor. They said you went and got him. I mean maybe, but also ask yourself, are are you able just to go in there and rip a dude out of his boat? I guess in that situation, I don't know, but I do know that the damage was extensive, and as I pointed out yesterday, they were staging. I don't know. I know they don't have a lot of good options, and they didn't know exactly where it was going to hit. But I was hesitant when we started seeing photos of the the the Tropicana Field, the Devil Rays Stadium turned into essentially a barracks for National Guard because it's so far south in Tampa. But it's not in Tampa. It is all the way down by where the bay opens up where we have the big skybridge there. It's it's a hall to get down there in that stadium. In fact, that's been a point of contention for the team because they don't like being all the way down there. But that's where it came. It ripped the roof off of it. And then of course I saw the Twitter folks like, look, how dumb ron DeSantis is. I'm sorry he had to pick of available stadiums. I'm sorry didn't construct a new one. I'm telling you people, it's it's that's reaching. Oh, I can't believe he did that. Come on now, obviously, like you took your chances in Mother Nature won here. But I mean, what are you supposed to do. So we'll we'll get more coverage of what's going on down there, hopefully. Kevin Campbell said he wants to call in. I haven't checked with him yet. He is h he's not in Tampa. But you know, the good doctor abandoned us and move down to Florida so we could I don't know, make money doctoring or whatever. But he was on he was on the pathway but on the other side, so and he stayed down there. He's on the the coastal side, not the gulf side, so we'll chat with him. We got Stephen Kent. We got all sorts of entertainment stuff that will make its way into the show today and you know we'll we'll just continue. Oh and you want to hear a propaganda sounds like we got that for you as well. But right now it is six seventeen casey O Day Radio program, Hangout. I learned something new. You know, we like we love studies here on the show. Usually it's to mock a lot of them, but you know, they're interesting. And what can be more interesting even than whatever the study purports to show, is those undertaking it. And like if they questioned a panel, the questions are they leading? And you can see when people are doing a study for learning, And you can see when people are doing a study because they already know what they wanted to say, they have to go through the hoops. Right of we get some money, We'll get a bunch of we get some professors and some graduate kids to go ahead and do this thing, and then when it models what they want, they could be like, well oh, and then we get a peer reviewed by other people who essentially would don't want to lose their tenureship by disagreeing with it. And we've seen studies that frankly followed every aspect of the scientific modeling and still were withdrawn because they offended people with their results. But there's a whole there's a process for that. Right you want to do I don't know, you want to do a study about what happens when you give monkeys cocaine and your Wake Forest University you get about one hundred and fifty k. But you know it takes you a while. But when you need studies right now, so you can go on and say, oh, you know, we just had a recent study blah blah blah, and here's what it said. But you don't have time to wait. You do a flash study to dah, new term for you. So here's what they wanted to be able to convey. This is from Associated Press. Human cause climate change boosted a devastating hurricane Helene's rainfall by ten percent and intensified its wins by about eleven percent, scientists say in a new flash study released just as Milton was getting ready to make landfall. Now, so what they're telling you is they have they have this study. They figured out this calculation. It is not a reviewed calculation. It's not one that is widely accepted. They're guessing right, and there's not peer review. E there's not a chance for people to go, well, how did you get eleven percent on the winds but ten percent on the water and what's causing that?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong. Gathering information from a scientific perspective, especially when deal with the natural disaster, is important and using that information to your advantage, and we do it. You see it done every day with spaghetti models. That's science gathering information and using it to the best of its ability. But it's only definitive once in this case, the hurricane's done what it's supposed to do or what it will do, and then you can evaluate your modeling. This is some new this is some newer thing, and I've seen people put this out, but to tap study on it gives it an air of well, look, a bunch of scientists looked at this, and you know, don't question the science. And the reality is it's you're guessing when you come up with that whether whether that's even the case. Maybe it's more, maybe it's less, maybe it's not at all. So then they just then they can just call it a study. Oh well, no, they did a study on this, right, you're talking to some guy online. They're like, why do you think it was eleven percent more?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, they did a study. Well what did they do? Well, they somehow did it in a couple of days using calculations that are theoretical, theoretical and maybe correct but have not been proven so, but that we can call it a study. Poor Lebron James, man, No, no, no, he didn't find himself at the center of one of the two natural disasters that we're currently dealing with here in the US. Lebron James yesterday was absolutely dragged because he decided to complain. Here we go. Can someone please explain to me why we're getting on a plane and heading to Milwaukee for one preseason game. Yes, Lebron James is very upset because the team has to fly a pretty nice team team playing of my dad to Milwaukee for a preseason game in the sport that he parted. Look, if they were flying you to go play hockey somewhere, then you should check your contract and I'd be with you. This is what you do, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't understand the confusion here.
Speaker 1: Oh, do you think your week's bad? You're you know, just because you're the dome had it's roof ripped off and your house is out to see, I got to fly to Milwaukee for a preseason game that I'm probably getting paid over a million dollars to participate in. I'm sorry this is up ended your week, man.
Speaker 3: I love everyone of the the comments to trying to explain to him because like a drive there and a bus or whatever it would would take.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've taken I've taken a bush from Chicago to Wyoming before.
Speaker 3: I don't understand what is his confusion here though? What is his confusion here?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Is this not typical?
Speaker 1: I honestly, I don't know. You know, the the preseason, it's not as preseason is a little different in NBA than it is in like, uh, you know, NFL, where everything's very fixed for obvious reasons. I mean that the teams kind of set them up. So the probability, by the way I pulled this, uh, the probability, according to reporting from let's see here, ESPN, is the team the Lakers were the ones who solicited that game, so his employer is the one who scheduled it now. Don't get me wrong. I love sitting there John with my co workers. Well, you gotta be careful, you know about frustrations of companies. So we all do it right, Like, ah, can you believe making us do these TPS reports or we're gonna have this turned in?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: We just they were we got some they're changing some digital policies here. And I was looking at an email yesterday and I was like, oh man, this is gonna this sucks. I gotta do this. But but that's the But it's the core function of your job, dude, And you get paid so much. Now you could see you know, he's probably at the opinion where he's like, I made enough money, Well then retire or suck it up. I don't get me wrong. If you've been around a long time, you're gonna you're a little special uh, and you're a special player and he is. People are gonna put up with a little more of this. You're not gonna have some rook doing that. But this is not the week to complain the people that you're gonna go get paid a million dollars to get on a private plane, play around for a couple of hours, and then get back on a private plane. People have they got no bandwidth for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jordan once had to fly to Milwaukee for a preseason game and he scored fifty on the plane alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But and more impressive, it was from Chicago to Milwaukee, which is what like five minutes.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Very fast. Fifty Yeah, you shut up and do it. Did Jordan get this bitchy at the end of his career? I'm trying to I just don't remember it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: The thing is with Jordan at the end of his career is it was actually in Washington. Where was it? Where did he play?
Speaker 1: I don't even he played for the Washington bullet excuse me, the Washington Wizards right end? Okay, and then he had he had ownership obviously with the team in Charlotte.
Speaker 3: But similar to Godfather three, I have purged that completely from my memory, so I guess that technically that would be the end of his career, so I have no recollection of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be the end of his career. And then you try baseball again for five minutes or something. I can't remember, but yeah, from basketball perspective, that was it. He ended up in Washington, but all the greats. And I shouldn't say all the greats. A lot of the greats have that they Joe Montana chief right, It's just it's weird. Randy Moss I, you know, I like to I like to think of him as a Viking, but he you know, he played for at least what two other teams bred Favre ended his career with the Vikings. So but people still remember them where they're from. Lebron's a little different because he he did a whole special to make fun of his former team before he went to another team, before they took him back like an abuse spouse, and then went to yet another team. So I who the hell knows? But yeah, I get on the plane, I people go, oh you shut up and dribble. Yeah in this case, and frankly you should probably agree with me. Don't be bitching that you got to go get paid a million dollars to pay kids game. No nobody cares. You know, Jordan. I thought Jordan's getting trashed because he got a new did you see his new jet?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Baby, the paint job on that thing costs more than any of our houses. But even his tail number he has is his number, and the number of championships he has, and he's got super sweet. Good for him. What he pays seventy million, good for him. I don't know if you know this. Jordan owns a lot of really expensive stuff. He's got random stuff. I got to play. I got I wasted because I was invited. I won't say where it was. I was invited to a really a very very exclusive golf club here in North Carolina. Really really explained it's almost impossible to get on there if you're not a member. And I was fortunate enough to go play at this club and I'm in the locker room getting changed with the member we're with, and I look over, and you know, Jordan's got a locker there, And I was asking the member. He goes, oh, yeah, you think that, And he was giving me the list of like three courses down by the coast, over by figure eight. I'm sure you know the ones. Dude probably has like twenty memberships just to play golf in North Carolina. He spends a little more than the rest of us. But I'm not gonna bitch. How much money do you think that Michael Jordan is directly responsible for tunneling to North Carolina a lot, right, And I don't just mean with you know, revenue drived during his time as a team owner. I just mean of all things Jordan, all things North Carolina, UNC Jordan Jerseys are still a hot commodity man. So dude wants to buy a big fat jet whatever, good for him. And if he wants to fly that to Milwaukee to play for two hours without whining like a little girl, even better for him. Sixty two hang on anyway, all right? So yeah, I did see, Yeah, we were talking about something off here. I did see a sprinkling of this. So now the hurricane's fake? What I can't twitter? Unfortunately they got ahead of me. Here is the hurricane fake or it's not as big or dude, some of the stuff is just nuts.
Speaker 3: Yes, the conspiracy theories I saw this morning. Yes, before the show they were saying, no, the hurricane was real. But what we saw because when it got to the coast, it like dropped to like.
Speaker 1: A antssipated very quickly, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Very quickly, which is like it's a miracle. But there's a conspiracy theory that what actually happened was buckle in for this one. Okay, when you're watching the satellite data like on your say, your phone app right, and you see it out in the gulf or whatever. That's the international weather satellites run by the New World Order cabal, right, And then once it got to the coast, it goes to to the US satellites like are more localized ones, and then we saw what it really looked like. It was always in a capturing space, right, it was always yeah, but we only have access to the coastal ones once it gets into our range right right on our property, right right, it's on our property, so we switch off from the cabals to ours, and then we could see it was really like a Cat one or two the entire time. And they're saying the reason they made it look like a Cat five was to push climate change.
Speaker 1: I see, I see. Going back to the satellite thing, I'm sorry if I could just parse this for it, and I know this is not your theory. It is it is not you know, this is not your theory. So I just want to remove the hurricane part. The satellite thing has me concerned because I thought and I have I have seen and I give not just in movies and whatnot, but in real life, like remember when Trump handed that picture of the Taliban leader's house to him and then walked out of the room. Right that story we talked about he had a satellite image, So where did he get it? Because obviously the dude's house isn't in Boca. So because I so, the point being, I thought the US had won the most satellites, but two, I thought, we we can look at whatever we damn, we'll please, I guess, so we put them up there and through oil'all.
Speaker 3: From what I'm reading, I guess it's different when it comes to weather. When it comes to weather, we are well, we're bound to the International Weather Channel, satellites run by rays Stagic and the Cabal. Oh yeah, so that's what happened. There, Is it clear?
Speaker 1: I ranking member of the cabal.
Speaker 3: You know what? Is it clear? You got to dig deeper?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know what you should do a flash study. Yeah, you should just keep pulling on that thread. Yeah, okay, you're almost there. So I was reading too. This is crazy. I was reading too that because people are making statements here after you tip me off. I was just digging through here saying that a hurricane has never dissipated at that speed and and yet then they're there's a list of all the hurricanes that have done that. What was the thing about this? I saw people saying they've never had one for him in the Gulf coast, which is not true, by the way.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I saw. The other thing was they've never seen one go in that direction, right, you know, but that's also not true. Right, there was one in like eighteen eighty eight or something.
Speaker 1: Well, you're gonna have to look at that. The one that came back through Tampa. Now, the one in Tampa was different only in the sense it did move east, but it moved west first. Remember not Tampa, but what was it San Marco down south of Sarasota that got devastated. And yeah, I mean that thing had some easterly movement, but to be fair, it did move west first. And yeah, no, that's okay, all right, Well well, oh oh.
Speaker 3: The other the other one I saw was people were saying that people were like getting like, you know, they were exposed. The people were learning the truth faster. They were like, oh my god, this is a government generated hurricane. They're using harp to do this thing. They're onto us, quick, lower the machine, lower the power of the machine. Because we're gonna be both. You spinal tapped it. You turned it to eleven right, right right, and then people are like, hey, what's this about. They're like, oh, we're gonna get caught, and they turned it down.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, that's a good way to get caught. You turn the weather maker machine up too much and people start to ask questions, Well, good, I'm glad some folks are working on some stuff. Meanwhile, the people actually who are supposed to be asking questions, including ready for this, Kamala Harris. So you know how these things go, right, So Harris is sitting there and she's holding an hurricane update, right. This was on c SPAN they were airing it, and you have her, you have FEMA's director, may Orcis, Secretary of ma Orcus is there and so it's you know, it's a split screen. You got six different folks there and Kama is kind of handling this, and it's you know, anytime you see a politician with experts there, they're kind of the ring leader and they're doing the handoff thing. They're like, all right, in fact, let's hear from the secretary. If you want to come up here and say a few words and to get the ball rolling on these and Cooper used to do this during COVID too. You as the leader, ask questions, to direct it where you want to go. Okay, so that's what that's what she's doing. And so she's got the quote unquote experts or at least the people in charge there. She hits them with questions. She's the ring leader, she's the host of the show. Boom boom boom. Information conveyed, and you know, you move on to do another one of these. It's not a hard job if you're somebody who understands the material. I do this damn thing every day. One of you calls in, you know, you say what you want, I mean, ask you some questions, We have a conversation, we go. I don't have notes. So this woman is sitting there and even though it doesn't sound like it, when I play the audio, it's what's going on behind the scenes. Now listen to one more time, Flood. We really got to watch those areas in those communities.
Speaker 3: So it takes quite a while for that one.
Speaker 1: Did you hear what she said there? Okay, I'm going to tell you what she said, and then when you listen to it, you'll understand that that's what she said, So she is not speaking to the dude speaking. She is referencing her AID, who has just approached her and handed her the next question to ask, which you'll hear her then read dutifully. But she said, this is a live broadcast. This is a live this is live essentially because she realizes that the visual of her aid walking over with a printed question like those insane Joe Biden cards telling them where to sit makes you look inept that you can't facilitate asking leading basic, open ended questions of people who have moreed enough in photo to fill the time. You can't. You can't be bothered to conjure up question. I would understand Biden not being able to conjure up questions right now, but you can't remember to ask the secretary if it's bad bad or or the FEMA person. Uh, you know what do you guys have ready? Like you throw? These have the most softball quest there's no gotcha questions a person I could do this. I could do this while watching TV and still conduct the interview well, enjoying a show. It's just the the amount of puppetry is amazing. I know people were getting all over Were they getting all over walls yesterday? Because he he went and got coffee and didn't pay for the coffee and then was it was it his kids? One of the other kids went up to the coffee place, like, don't worry, somebody's gonna combye to pay you. And they're like, see looking at it. Nobody operates like that. And I'm like, I don't know. It's low hanging fruit. Kamala Harris, Tomala Harris not being able to conduct a basic Q and A on hurricanes, which are dominating the news right now without her aids writing her the questions down and let me play it. These are not complex questions. So you'll hear her say this is a lie broadcast and then she dutifully reads the question all right once again in its entirety. Here we get flood.
Speaker 6: We really got to watch those areas in those communities, so it takes quite a while for that water to drain.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Hey, Ken, I have a question for you.
Speaker 7: You mentioned words matter, and I know there's a lot of media following this briefing.
Speaker 1: All right, so that's her. She's literally going to ask the question which has been handed to her eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Coming up on the show we all sorts of Hollywood insanity, politics, entertainment, all that. We'll chat with Stephen ken our NERD correspondent, And it's a busy week for some of Hollywood's most creative individuals to tell you to go f yourself in some cases literally if you don't want to put up with their woke garbage. So I guess if you want to listen to the segment just to make notes of what not to watch, I'll leave that up to you. Although to be fair with some of these it's because you're not watching they're screaming insanity. So we'll get into all that. Okay, so yesterday, A lot of stuff is very nuanced unless you really follow the context of it. One of the things that is really really a no no, or supposed to be is using the White House Press briefing or the Pentagon Press briefing, one of the official press briefings to push propaganda, now hold on, hold on, and speculative stuff. I understand what you're saying, like, Casey, have you heard one of these things? No, no, no, no, I get it. But somehow, once you understand the line, you realize that they mean something else.
Speaker 4: They mean.
Speaker 1: Not protecting, Like it's one thing to say something you're totally lying, but you're pretending it's sourced. Right if you're like, if you're a Jean Pierre Capone with her zoot suit up there by the way, those memes will never get old. And if you guys don't know what I'm talking about, you missed out on a happy time Earlier this week when Jean Pierre showed up wearing what looks like a thirty Chicago it's either a thirty Chicago gangster suit or a late nineties NBA draft hopeful suit. Describe it. And then people went to work they did you know they had They had memes of her as the shrunken head Beetlejuice doing the press conference. They had her with a Tommy gun, which I'm sure is somehow violence in some way and some weird dude. It was hilarious. What was Ross sent me another one yesterday? No, that's the one you sent me, right, was the tommy gun one? Yeah, we were having there's some great some great ones, and it's funny that I did see anyway, I get into this in just a second whereas where's what I'm looking for? Oh yeah, yeah, so that's Kj's poem, that's the NBA draft. But yeah, there's so many of these. So anyway, so she's up there, and again, I don't know why, it's a different thing, but it's a different thing, and it just shows you how screwed up Hollywood is. So you can go out and say, you know, we're we have you know, we have people say in this and and you don't be in you're lying, and then you feed information through to UH reporters on the side as anonymous source, people close to the situation, Like that's how you're supposed to get your speculative stuff out. The audacity to sit in the White House press briefing and do a speculative thing that is a hit piece is It's just not something you do straight out, because again this is the this is the oddity of of DC. Man. You can do it if you if you pretend you're not doing it, but when you just start doing it, it's pretty It surprises people. Even the Moonbat reporters are sitting there and I'm gonna play the audio for you, going are you what are you doing? All right? So here is Jean Pierre speculating about Trump and Putin and you name it. Man, You're pretty consistent.
Speaker 8: You don't often speculate about patheticals, but today, on more than one occasion, you've said that if it's true that former president Trump spoke with Vlatimir Putin, then that's concerning. Yeah, I'm wondering why is this administration willing to speculate about that.
Speaker 7: In particular, I said, if it's true, speculation, it's speculation. But if it's true, because I knew, right, we all knew that you all will have we'll have questions about for us, about the national security concerns, about our thoughts about this, and so if it is indeed true, right, we're talking about President Putin here, we see what's happening in Ukraine. Russia's aggression in Ukraine. That's about democracy, that's about Ukrainians fighting for their freedom. And we've heard the former president say and lobby against the funding for Ukraine. So yeah, if it is true, it is indeed concerning because we're talking about our national security here, So we wanted to be very wanted to be very very clear.
Speaker 1: So these are these are national security hawks. Just so you know what she's speculating about, is that Donald Trump, in anticipation of being re elected, is somehow communicating with Putin in an official sense, which is not something is not you know, that's not a good thing until you post elections. One thing, do you remember after he won and he took a call from who was it was? It was the Taiwanese president, Right, everyone lost their bonds, Like he's not supposed to be talking to anybody anyway. No, that's not true. Once he's the president elect, things change a little. But also this is all speculation, and it's the worst case scenario. Right You're you're you're putting out a rumor that's unsubstantiated that he's sitting there on the phone with Putin, you know, basically doing the Barack Obama Wait till after the election. I'll have something for you, which is an actual thing that actually happened with that dude or his emissary. And then they just throw it out there. The irony, of course, is John Kerry was doing this after the twenty twenty election, for he was already outdoing this stuff, and then John Kerry did it also back when he was the nominee. So I just throw that out there, and we know he did that. He admitted to it, but I can't remember what the loophole was. And they're like, no, that's not a problem. But you're openly speculating. You're throwing this thing out there and you have nothing to back it. And let me ask you a question. I'm not saying that Trump should be up in there talking to Putin. You got to have a chain of command there, even if the you know, the people in command at that moment are probably not helping. You think Putin for a moment respects Biden? No, do you think he respects Harris? Can you imagine she's sitting in some room with Vladimir Putin? Right, Who's an evil, evil dude? You want to know how Kaiser SoSE of Vladimir Putin is. I can't. I think I just told Ross this off the air. So Vladimir Putin, you'll be shocked to learn, has a bunch of like mansions. In fact, the one one of them he's got near Sochi is like it's like a billion dollar mansion or something. But he has a bunch of them, and he has his beloved summer mansion down in the Crimea area, and it's it's you know, it's amazing. Obviously it's out on a peninsula, security apparatus, pretty pretty nice digs for a humble public servant. Anyway, it's gone. His mansion paid for with US, you know, no doubt, stolen funds from the Russian people is gone. He had it raised. He had it raised because the optics of it being hit with a drone or a missile, even if he's not there by Ukraine, because of its proximity, the remainder of uklaim of Ukraine. They he made a business decision and tore the damn thing down. Now, it's not quite murdering your family in front of your enemies, but he did that for optics, just tore it down. It's just a dirt, just a pile of dirt. Now. So she's sitting in that room trying to, you know, accomplish whatever her diplomatic mission is, and AIDS are handing her questions to ask the Russian president shut up, give me a break. So I guess you got it. You know, you got to pull out the old boogeyman. And they did this.
Speaker 8: President Biden regret making Mark Carlan, who's Attorney General as mister Woodward has reported.
Speaker 7: Ah, look, the reason i'my able to speculate because that's a national security concern. I wanted to be very clear about that. But as I've stated many times before, there's going to be many books written about an administration. It's not it's very much typical. Uh, And I'm just not going to comment on every specifics, every every matter that comes up, or any particulars of that come out.
Speaker 1: Well, well, hold on, hold on, you just you just said she is such a piece of garbage. You just said you just openly speculated on Trump chatting with Putin and then talked about what you said the ramifications would be. And then you're asked a question about Mary Garly, like, we don't speculate up here. Ross. Those are two different press conferences right now.
Speaker 3: It's the same press conference.
Speaker 1: But one but one was at the beginning. One was the question immediately after the previous one. Yeah, oh it's so weird. Well, you know, times, times are they changed? Man? Oh yeah, she's she's awful other than the Tommy gun memes and the the zoot suit stuff that brought me entertainment. But that's the next question. Oh, that thing you want me to do, right, I just did. Now I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't speculate when it comes to Biden or Kamala, I don't speculate. But when it comes to Trump, I will speculate. I say, for propaganda reasons. But you know that's besides the point.
Speaker 1: This is what I said. You want to hear propaganda. This is this is it. This is a whisper. This is there's a whisper campaign.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: But but it's so blatantly obvious as well. But it's right there, dude, it's right there, like she's doing that right.
Speaker 1: When when they were going when they when they were a great leap forward under Mao was going forward. I want you to sometime read about how they would essentially take control of all of these small, remote Chinese communities, even the ones that they plan to drown without telling them. In fact, I posted a graph the other day which is a wild graph, and it shows the in the ever increasing expected life expectancy of humans going back to around you know, nineteen hundreds up to the modern day. And you just see this, you know, it's just it's just a hill upwards. It's like the mountain climber game they're on price is right. But then in the late fifties, there's this dip, this this spike downward before it comes back.
Speaker 3: Up right, and the rise was due to the Industrial Revolution. That's when the real rise started to kick in.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's why they they yeah around that time.
Speaker 3: And then you see the dip and you're like.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's weird. What's that. That's maw, That's what happens when you murder a significant enough percentage of the population to do your thing. So you know, put that in your brain. But you know, the way they go in there is they would have and they wouldn't have to necessarily bring somebody in. They would get one or two local officials and they would essentially say, all right, whichever one of you can twist control, even if control is to be mad, you have to go in and you have to poison the well on normal things. So one of the big things they did is landowners. So they'd have some person, some useful idiot I would essentially be like the head of one of these college organizations screaming boojoos on Columbia, right, and they would go in and they would be like, you know, these landowners because remember that was Mao's thing. He sees the land. But these these landowners, these landlords, we got to do this, and that included even landlords themselves. And whoever was able to get the population behind them was it allowed them to move forward in a position of power. Even if they were a landowner, they just had to demonize everybody else. So they would. They would do it through whisper campaigns. They had, there's an actual term for it, and that person would spend their day going around and poisoning the well, well, yeah, you're mad about that, but this this landlord over here, your friend, Oh, he's stealing from you. And people would either acquiesce because they would believe the rumors, or if you didn't, it didn't end well for you. And and this was I mean, they had all sorts of strategy. It's almost arguably it's more fascinating than Russian communism. And because China's like, we're going to do our own thing, and somehow they found a thing that was even more horrific, if that's even possible. Right after they just watched all the Ukraine starve because they took their grain over in Russia. So yeah, man, you're doing the whisper campaign and then you're doing it, and you're doing it right next to it, well, right next to a statement of you saying that you you don't do that.
Speaker 8: Mister Woodward also reports that, according to intelligence reports, the White House officials here believed that there was as much of a fifty percent chance that Russia would use a tactical nuclear weapon in Ukraine. I mean, is that fifty percent odds numbers that accurate? And if so, I would this administration. No, lets the American public know that that kind of risk is real.
Speaker 7: Again, I'm not going to speak to everything that is in a book, every particular. There's going to be many books written, and we understand that it's not a typical, but I won't respond to every piece in a book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that's info. I'd like to know she does it twice three times.
Speaker 3: That's unbelievable, is it?
Speaker 1: At this point?
Speaker 3: Literally, I'm not going to speculate in anything in the book besides this one issue that regards Trump because we're in the middle of a political campaign.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And by the way, the last audio, that's not even a gotschaft for anybody, and necessarily that's like, that's scary stuff, man, right, and you know you have to assign blame other than Putin. If Putin would use a smaller, a small tactical nuke in in a Ukrainian setting, that's his decision and it's a horrific one. And I don't care who's in charge of the US. There has to be we have to understand how you respond to that. I don't even know the answer. I mean, think about do you know the answer if if Russia was to pop a nuke off with Ukraine, what that could mean? I want to know what that means. Is that boots on the ground five minutes from then? Is that? Hey, none of our business. You know that's going to be the debate. So I don't know. I feel like now you're out of the gossip girls, you know, the girl's gossiping kind of stuff. Sorry ladies, and you're into real deal stuff. So answer the damn question. But yeah, to put it right next to put two, I won't speculates right next to wild speculation with a straight face. I don't. I don't know if I'm talented enough to be the and I'm making air quotes when I say talented to be the press secretary because I have a soul and a conscious occasionally conscious, but I would laugh myself out of the room with that, all right, seven twenty three?
Speaker 3: Hang on.
Speaker 1: He wasn't going to bring it up because you know, we're sitting in a hurricane emergency, right and it's it's it's it's lunacy to sit there and watch videos of this guy down in Tampa, Lieutenant Dan Say in his tiny little sailboat moored up in Tampa Harbor saying I'm going to ride it out in this boat because boats float, yeah, but not when they're upside down real well. So uh, Anyway, he became a cause to jure. People said there was a GoFundMe that started. He has one. He started himself, and then local media outlets were going down interviewing the dude, to the point where the Tampa mayor was giving a pressure yesterday before this thing hit and said that the if he doesn't go to a shelter, that they're going to go and essentially remove him, which they turned out not doing, which I guess is kind of good. Cause. Is like anytime the government's like we're gonna go physically move you for your own safety, I just don't trust him, even though it's the right decision probably to not be there. So are you ready for this? Nobody googled this dude. I So, this guy who basically looks like a homeless guy who's not homeless. Apparently he has a bunch of different names. He goes by, not cute nicknames like Lieutenant Dan because he's an amputee that lives on a boat. But for the purpose of covering up some past incidents, this dude apparently is a bit of a nuisance. And I'm sure Tampa Pedie knew that too. That's why the maryror is being a little cagy about it, including and I kid you not that one time he tried to beat a police officer to death with a violin, which is different but not really for Florida. Yeah, man, And by the way, they say that he's probably already he's already raised twenty thousand dollars under false pretenses. He also he also beat up an EMT one time. So all those TV stations running around people using him as why DeSantis is a problem, which I don't even understand that what does one have to do with the other. Once again, you've thrown your lot in with the dude who I don't know randomly beats police with a violin. Wonder what that sounds like. Oh, I can't speculate. Jean Pierre can speculate. Hagabal, what's up?
Speaker 2: Hey, jac You know what when I hear it called Kareem John Pierre the absolute worst press secretary on God's Green Earth. If this had been a nineteen eight.
Speaker 1: Magdad existed, beg Dad, Bob was a thing.
Speaker 2: Nah, sheems worse. She seems worse. Oh God, she's worse because she sat there in the American people and told us, Oh, he's okay, he's okay. There's something wrong with him. Dude can't bring, dude can't talk. Oh he was okay. Oh he's get great at the debate, I think. But what they have done, Chase, they have normalized to hearing type behavior when it comes to President Trump. She just sat here and said, we're not gonna speculate, but when it comes to him, it's okay to speculate. I want people to realize what they're doing and what that does for people like me. I'm watching them, Casey, and you know, sometimes you have to pull me back from the ledge because I can get out there sometime like that, not with the you know that making up the weather stuff. But they sit there. They make it okay to speculate against Donald Trump and Maga. They make it okay to cheap maga. They make it okay to do whatever dirty shysty when trick you can because you're stopping Donald Trump. Well what do you think people like me are going to demand? And they do it and the press don't hold them accountable. Why having nobody from the press asked her about Doug em a beaten women and the harassing them.
Speaker 1: I think she tried to and she left the other day.
Speaker 2: But see, here's my thing, why does it have to be? And you know what, Casey, you have always said, well, Jamal, do you really want to press deciding? Do you really, Jamal? Do you really want the government deciding who can be a journalist? Or now do you really want them taking a cast?
Speaker 1: And I'll say yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But why because you got people right now sending in the press conference and nobody saying that if that had been Mike Pant's.
Speaker 1: Wife, Hold on, Jamal, I just want to be I want to be clear here. It's the reporter who's pushing back on her for speculating in the first cut. Is not Peter Doocey.
Speaker 4: He's uh.
Speaker 1: I think he's a reporter from CNN, of all places, he's one of the one of the regular networks. So even they were uncomfortable with it, which is saying something about how rotten this woman is what she's willing to do.
Speaker 2: But it's no, it's here's the thing, and I'm sorry about seeing. But when it comes to CNN, they ran a story here on Rock Robinson ran lives on NEIM. But but they.
Speaker 1: I'm not giving them a credit and post I'm not giving them credit, Jamal. I'm pointing out that the question, like if CNN is pushing back because they're such trash it lets you know how odd it is what she's doing, right, it's not just so I'm trying to add some context for people. Okay, I'm sorry, sait hold On. I want to be very clear from real clear politics. All right, then I rescind what I said. But still usually he's not a guy who that even gets a question. So and he's pushing back there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but that's my thing. None of them are sitting up there saying, hey, your vice president your vice president husband beat a woman and open and wide open in front of a French in front of a French restaurant. Hey, your vice president was sexually harassing his coworkers, and you covered the story beautiful. I wish Mark Robinson would have mentioned that yesterday when you was talking about it and was talking about Mark and you and you talked about it right before he got up there. I wish he would post that you talked, you know, because look how they did Mark Robinson wife, and I take that personal. How they did Mark. How they doing Mark Robinson and his wife, But nobody has The press don't say nothing, and Kareem Jean Pierre get away with speculating against a political opponent with no pushback from the actual entire Priss, CBS, ABC, NBC, They don't chair because they have themselves accept that the fact it's okay to do whatever it takes to stop Trump. How you're gonna pull this nation.
Speaker 1: Together, I don't I don't know, but it's like it's uh and uh. I appreciate the call this morning, Jamal. It's it's about and we've seen this and in modern history, it's about these no go zones, these things you don't do because you pull the pin on that, and who knows where it goes. And you know, the biggest example is the UH, the nuclear option for Senate appointees. Right when they decided that they were that Harry Reeve was going to do, other Democrats tell him, don't you do it, don't you do it? This come back to bite us. And then well you saw where that ended up. And those those rubicons were crossed daily during UH during Trump's administrata from from twenty sixteen to now, right from how they prosecute people to charges. You know, they're going to disbar that woman down in Atlanta right and probably charge her with more stuff. At the very least, she's never lawyering again. She's out of there. And and because she was a useful idiot who was willing to go in and fabricate a criminal justice case against an American citizen, even a very well known one. And when when, when it it came out that she wasn't a perfect angel, they threw her under the bus. And they knew this before she was she would they that was their Patsy. You got Patsy, ma'am. I hope you feel extra stupid. So and We've seen example after example. So no, I hear what you're saying. All right, seven forty three KCO Day Radio program. We got to ray. I know it's gonna be a weird morning. Yeah, mister Stagic, how you doing?
Speaker 6: I'm doing okay, a little cut bleeding, but I'm on my feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So what happened?
Speaker 9: Way?
Speaker 1: Were you out? You were out in them?
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't out.
Speaker 1: When I was on Anderson Cooper got smoked in the face my degree.
Speaker 6: Man, did he really flying objects?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And He's like maybe I shouldn't be out here, And I'm like, you think really?
Speaker 6: Well, you know we do. We do it to show everybody what could happen to you. It's okay if it happens to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny when it's one hundred and ten pounds a tiny woman who's literally almost blowing away.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, and you know, blown away some of the higher gusts one O three and Mulberry, Florida. I don't know where that is, but I know where Sarasota is one hundred two mile per hour gusts. Officially, Hurricane Center put the Center cross in the shore about eight thirty last night at CST key Cat three at one twenty, but we didn't realize one hundred and twenty mile per hour winds, a heavy rain over eighteen inches, had some flash flood emergencies, a lot of flooding, obviously a lot of wind damage. And you know, we'll see all that now as the sun's coming up in and around Tampa, down towards Sarasota and Fort Myers, Sarasota, so Sarasota Bay, maybe Port Charlotte, probably seeing some of the highest surge which Tampa did escape due to being on the west side of the storm. Water rescue is going on even around winter Haven, in and around Orlando. Some heavier rainfall now the center off shore and starting to pull away, so the worst over I believe it or not, though, seeing a little mid and high level overcast even across the triangle right now pulling away though, so any clouds around giving way to clear sky. It's already cleared out for the Triad down towards Charlotte, Ashville and a dry weather continuing a pretty pleasant day with a stiff breeze today looks like it would get into the upper sixties, so only in the sixties today. Chilli night tonight a little mid forties and then near seventy tomorrow, warmer over the weekend. Casey, I really think that dry weather's gonna continue, maybe for the next two weeks. We may not see rainfall. So it's going to be interesting to see how the out monitor revolves because you talk about what happened, especially in western North Carolina and all the rain, and then if we keep this dry weather pattern, I'm sure there's gonna be some levels of drought showing up and people are gonna be like, oh, I can't believe we had all that rain and we're still talking about drought because you know, it all came really in a relatively short period of time.
Speaker 1: So because you guys, what I'm getting crazy emails about this morning, and you know that the the theories that are out there, One, hurricanes don't form in the Gulf and head east, and two they don't dissipate at the speed this one did. It's never happened, and it's so it's weather control machines and fake satellites. By the way, you ran on it. So you guys are.
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, So so they don't form in the golf and we that somebody made it form and movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah is that?
Speaker 6: And that's not true.
Speaker 1: And then you guys basically lied and said it was a big storm, and then when it hit land then people could see it, so you downgraded it quickly.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I don't know. I mean, you know, we're sick people as mediurologists. We live on the edge and it's the only way I can explain it. You ever, you ever hung out with a meteorologist.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, And I've made an effort. No, no, I shouldn't say that there's actually a te meteurologist around Rawleigh. I like, but but no, I wouldn't. I'm not in an Illuminati, so I can't. I can't hang with you guys. So anyway, all right, look at that Ross. I expose him just like I said I would chat the next hours. Okay, okay, yeah, right, there's raced agent going back to the goat sacrifice. Whatever they got brewing down in the break room. Ah, let's see here we got that. Okay, rock and roll? What's that? No, dude, Like I said, Illuminati didn't flinch, right, Weather Control didn't flinch. The I didn't give them the detail of the satellite thing, but it sounds like he knew right, he knew about the private satellite control outside of US borders. Dude, it's uh, it's getting deep in here. Uh you want to you want to hear about one of the most vile people in the United States, just out of sheer pettiness. I will introduce you. He is a state senator from New York. And uh. Also, we're gonna we're gonna hear about a college professor out in where is it Kansas City or he's in Kansas. I don't know where the University of Kansas is, but uh yeah, yeah, he's got some thoughts and now he's on leave. We'll get into that much more. Plus Stephen kennad eight oh five coming up. Hang on, So in Germany they use they use speed cameras and not on the autobahn. I guess probably, but uh, but they use speed cameras as well as people violating no right turn stuff. Yeah, I'm pretty standard except in Germany. So in the US, if you get a ticket from a camera one, I don't even think there should be legal But if if you do, your defense cannot be I wasn't driving even if they can't see the driver. A lot of the cameras. They try to take a picture of the driver, but sometimes they can't there's glare or the old cameras just didn't they take picture the license plate. You go to court and say I wasn't driving, But if you don't tell them who was driving, it sticks with whoever owns the car. Which this is why I have a problem with this, because you're not witnessing this, and they have no obligation to help you, to help the government prove crime, not just against them, but anybody else. They don't have an obligation to help. So in Germany they tweaked and they basically said, you can't just take a picture of the license plate. You have to have to take an identifiable picture of the driver too. And what's amazing is when people heard that. Now there's these speed cameras and you see, like here's an AUDISUV that's doing like ten kilometers over being piloted by Cookie Monster. What do you do, Yeah, you know who the vehicle's registered. But that's clearly a picture of cookie Monster.
Speaker 3: The Cookie Monster stole my car. Man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, let's face the dude's gotten a dire No he does.
Speaker 3: He was off the crumble cookie.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh my god, that reaps. Oh yeah, so look cookie monster, he's Jones and man, he's making bad decisions, stole Ross's car, and of course he's speeding to where the cookies are. Yeah, that's funny. Police are police are not amused, as you can imagine. I don't know. I mean, Germany's gonna do whatever Germany wants to do, obviously, but there you go. All right, So who's the most loathsome individual? Let's play that game? Is the most loathsome? Loathsome? Why can I not say that word? Uh? Who's the bigger a hole? The state senator who up in New York Senator Brad Holman siggle sigil? Who knows? Who got way into the fact that the Trump campaign reserved Madison Square Garden, which you can do, right. You want to put on a you're a promoter and you want to put a concert on. That's how you do it. You go and you negotiate a contract. There's a process, and Trump did in this case. He wants to put a big rally on in New York City right for the election. I don't understand why it's coming up on the twenty seventh that being said, This Warrior takes to Twitter. He says, I have confirmed with the Garden they signed an agreement, and let's be clear, allowing Trump to hold an event to Madison Square Garden's equivalent to the Nazi rally at Madison Square Garden in nineteen thirty nine. And he's demanding that they canceled this perfectly legal contract that they'd get sued if they canceled. Do you think that dude just he had to feel good about that all damn day. Look what I'm doing to help. I'm doing this thing that's not going to provide any results, but I don't care. Obviously, had a slightly different sched last week, so we only did the Friday thing and we didn't get a chance to chat with Steven Ken, who joins us. Now, good morning, do you sir? What's going on?
Speaker 9: We're back. They let me out of the coal mines to return to your show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard you. You went to West Virginia's you got a booger hole? Do you go to booger hole West Virginia?
Speaker 9: I mean that sounds like a West Virginian kind of place.
Speaker 1: It was it was so much that I was I was talking about something and I made up I thought I made up a name, right it, you know, kind of an insulting sounding West Virginia town name. And I'm like, yeah, you know, I go to Booger Hole, West Virginia, and like the next segment, I start getting emails from truck drivers and they're like, bro, there's a Booger Hole. And so we learned everything there was to learn about Booger Hole. I'm just hoping you had a chance to take in its scenic beauty there in Booger Join me.
Speaker 9: It sounds it sounds so beautiful.
Speaker 4: Now I was.
Speaker 9: I was out there in the New River Gorge and you know, just trekking around those hills. One of the great things about West Virginia for climbers, though, is that most of the scenic spots and people places you can travel that people don't know of usually have very problematic names that I can't say on the radio. That's oh yeah, yeah. Rock climbers have a history of naming things things that they shouldn't, So you can't talk about.
Speaker 1: What level are you climbing at ten seven, ten eight? You more advanced?
Speaker 9: I mean, oh, oh, you know your stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most of climbing in Colorado.
Speaker 9: So yeah, yeah, yeah, ten ten eight climbing sounds.
Speaker 1: About right, okay, good, all right, and then you're that bridge is amazing up there too.
Speaker 9: Obviously, Yeah, yeah, it's a perfect place.
Speaker 1: Especially if they actually sides from North Carolina. Of course, secure the bungee for you. All right, let me let me get over. We got to do. We got all sorts of insanity. But I want to talk about something that is a little more. It is not just Hollywood people being stud would be for future audiences, but the the TikTok thing. Our Attorney General Josh Stein is among the ages who have banded together who essentially want to want to create a classified TikTok like the same way you would manage controlled substance, saying that it's basically crack for the kids. And don't get me wrong. You see a bunch of a bunch of you know, tweens sitting at a table somewhere like at the mall, none of them talking to each other, but all on their phone scrolling TikTok. It's weird, it's strange, But does it rise to the level of a national health emergency, which is what one of the ags said, and really is that a good frankly Stein concentrated this in all right now is blowing me away. But it seems like people from all across the political spectrum don't like them any TikTok. Is this about controlling TikTok or is this just another pathway in more restrictive control on things, you know, like Twitter or x rather, because as you know, politicians are very upset with Elon's general attitude about this stuff. So you want to get conseriratorial. Is it just busy body stuff or is there a real necessary issue?
Speaker 9: Well, I'll get conspiratorial on you. You know this, this turn against TikTok is is incredibly bipartisan, and everybody should kind of be wondering, well, why is that lift TikTok has sort of this weird leftist subculture which promotes a lot of progressive values, et cetera, et cetera, And yet in Washington, d C. Most of Congress at this point is coalesced around the idea that TikTok has to be sold by byte edance and divest entirely. Joe Biden signed the bill to make it happen, and then just a couple of months after this occurs, all these ags from red and blue states coalesced to target TikTok as a peddler of mental health problems based on its features. And here's where it gets conspiratorial. This is not really about TikTok. TikTok has an ownership problem, not a features problem. I don't like TikTok at all. I think it's a maliciously designed app. However, the features that the ags are going after in this lawsuit are not dissimilar from any other American owned and operated app in the United States.
Speaker 1: In California is just passing a law that speaks to this as it pertains to a Facebook right where you have to you can't what was it, You can't custom feed during certain hours. It's a lot of little tweets. And this is similar the complaints that they have with TikTok in.
Speaker 9: This Yeah, custom feed, scrolling, facial features, you know, filters that you can apply to your face, auto play, push notifications. This is basically just a lawsuit cobbled together and pointed at the most controversial app, but is really meant to ban algorithmic experiences of all kinds cases. So you know, all of our social media experiences these days are driven by algorithms that try to give us what, you know, they think that we want to see, and sometimes they're right and sometimes they're not. But by and large, this is what defines the online experience. This is a lawsuit against algorithms, not necessarily TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would I would agree with you. But here's the thing. Sometimes algorithms and I don't know. Maybe it's this that I'm getting older. It used to be that people were putting algorithms together and it would make sense, and you could make the argument, we're doing this so that we maximizing what we think you'll be interested in when we populate your feed. That makes sense to me. Remember this big dumb algorithm thing we just got into with X where everyone's trying to explain that I don't know how algorithms. Nobody knows how algorithms work. No, it's very simple. It was like the Google search results on the Trump stuff right after the assassination, and they were showing all the other stuff but not the Trump thing. And people are like, you don't understand algorithms. No, I do, And that's the problem. I remember that it makes sense if I'm run in a search company that the algorithms take the words I'm putting in, utilize what the rest of the internet is talking about, what I have looked at in the past, and use it to serve me the best results. Where I think people are willing to go along with this is because they realized the algorithm started getting thumbs placed on the weight there, and those thumbs would do things like accidentally ban including Trump and those search results, or you know, if you search for if you search for my wife is yelling at me, it tells you to shut up and be a better husband. If you've searched my husband's yelling at me, it serves you up a domestic abuse hotline recommendation. People saw that, they saw them manipulation there, So I think that they're going to sit by and just watch these guys do whatever they want because these companies have kind of done to themselves.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean that sounds about right. And you know, a lot of this has been spurred on by Professor Jonathan Height's book The Anxious Generation, which is you know, a workwhile read, if you're if you're you know, raising kids. These days are concerned about team mental health and kind of how the Internet has impacted that and created a lot of negative trends. But at the end of the day, I remember the Internet before algorithms, and I like, personally as a consumer of these apps, a curated experience that shows me things that I might be interested in and ignores the things that I don't like to see in my feed. No, I can't argue.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. Yeah, but what I'm talking about is examples or the algorithms not about helping you the most. It's about sending you the message that it wants to share, the move you change your wrong thing. That's where people.
Speaker 9: Are, I think, and that's why conservatives don't like algorithms like they that's that's kind of how they think. Big tech and literals at the top of these companies are against it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but algorithms are a good thing, I understand. I'm with you, man, there's an efficiency there, and I think they used to exist. I am. I have you noticed how difficult it is on Google to necessarily find stuff that you're looking for versus what it used to be. And I understand bullyan searching right, I'm not some rando. It's first day on the Internet. I know how to drill down with dates and parentheses, so we're getting specific wording. And I can't tell you the number of times I go to pull a story about something and yeah, it's got a little controversy. It's like we're doing a story and then I remember another one from eight years ago, and I have to do the thing where I leave Google and I go to a couple other search engines and then it pops up immediately.
Speaker 3: So I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I love algorithms curate away, but be doing it based on something that's understandable, and algorithms, let's face it, are intellectual property. So now you're going to be drilling into quote unquote company secrets. They're going to kick and scream the whole time this is going on.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, that's exactly kind of what's been happening with with TikTok and the divestiture. You know, a lot of the individuals who expressed an interest in buying TikTok as a as a US entity and getting it out of the hands of the Chinese at Fight Dance, you know, they wanted the proprietary technology of the algorithm. TikTok stripped of its algorithm is completely worthless, worthless. It's just it's just metas you know, Instagram reels. If it doesn't have whatever fuels what makes TikTok so clickable and engaging and figures out its audience and the weird things that they like like no other app out there, it's a gold mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of people who have to figure things out, and they're not doing a very good job of it. Everyone in Hollywood who won't shut up Accolyte actor Jody Turner Smith said that who's still you know, not happy about the cancelation, said that she hopes fans quote stop having a stick up there. But about people of color being a part of ips that were created by white people is did you sneeze or laugh at her?
Speaker 4: A little bit of both?
Speaker 1: What what I mean, how do you think that's useful?
Speaker 3: Going?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean it's it's certainly not. I mean, these individuals have no particular bonds or cares about Star Wars past, present, or future, so they're more than happy to drag it through the mud and disparage it as something created by white people. I've never heard Star Wars described like that in my life, but this person, Jodie Turner Smith who you know played the witch on Acia in the Acolytes series. Doesn't pay much attention to where Star Wars has been. Do you remember just two years ago when Star Wars, the Twitter account for Lucasfilm took to Twitter in defense of the Obi Wan Kenobi series actor Moses ingram Uh, one of the black characters named Reva, and they tweeted this, there are more than twenty million sentient species in the Star Wars galaxy. Don't choose to be a racist. That's what they did the last time we went through this contrived nonsense.
Speaker 1: Well, it can't help. She's the she was the baddie who was then the goodie right in that series.
Speaker 9: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: I actually liked her character. It's the thing too, It's.
Speaker 9: Like, you're the first person I've heard say that, can youah no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No no. I didn't like what I didn't like the character arc but when they first introduced her, and I'm like, I'm fine with her, I'm okay with that. And then you got into the storyline with it, which I won't ruin. Speaking of storylines. That joker too, man, it was boy boy, I don't want to give it and I don't want you to give away the ending, but we gotta we gotta talk talk about the fact that there is controversy there. And then I saw it because of people with some theories which I thought, well, all these people have sued to debate, but then of course the director had to come out and just turn it into a dumpster fire. So first of all, let's talk about what you're hearing about the reaction.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm not seeing anything good about Joker Too. You know, I've seen sort of the same rumblings that people take this movie, you know, more seriously than it's meant to be. I remember a lot of the backlash and social discussion around the first Joker movie, and this one sort of seems to be falling on a lot of deaf ears and a lot of lack of interest. Have you heard anything particular about Joker Too, and whether or not it's worth going to see nothing?
Speaker 1: Nothing positive? And I actually I had it explained to me what happened in that movie, and I could understand why people probably feel a little cheated now, because there's theories, right, and I guess I can speak about this without giving any of it away. There's theories you know. One of the theory, and this is what I find interesting. One of the theories is he's not the Joker that we know he might. He himself was inspiration. You know, these are theories prior to it coming out. Now we know what happens. But and I thought that's an interesting twist. Also, you would take a movie and you would bastardize the sequels ending, because that's what Joker would do. You know what I'm saying, Like those are in Those are fascinating theories. You know, I don't know that I buy into him necessarily, But instead, what do we get, Well, we get the director who decided he was going to go out and do the same damn thing. Joker has a message for fans, go f yourself. That's the Rolling Stone headline. And basically it's Todd Phillips sitting there and you know, basically doing the Hollywood thing where you guys all suck and I'm amazing and if you don't like it, then this not for you. At what point will these idiots stop this because monetarily it hasn't influenced them.
Speaker 9: I don't really understand it myself. I also don't understand when people say Joker fans. I know they are like Batman and DC fans out there, but it's not as if the Joker movies starring Joaquin Phoenix have their own unique following that you can even flip the bird at in the first place. This is all very surprising to me. Todd Phillips shouldn't hate Joker fans. He should hate the media who accused the first Joker movie of inspiring school shootings. I mean, do you remember all the panic about the first Joker movie and that he shoots one person or two people in that movie, and they thought it was going to cause mass shootings around the country. Absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's who he shoots. And after watching that, Luna takes scream on the streets of Brooklyn to Trump and then going and watching that scene, I don't know how I felt about it, but yeah, look, the movie was The movie was definitively different, and I don't mind an edgier thing. You have you caught any of the Penguin series yet?
Speaker 9: No, but I hear that it is prestige television, like it's actually worth watching.
Speaker 1: I yeah, here's the thing. I so I've watched it normally. I wait, till it all comes in. I've watched the first three episodes. I feel like they spend too much time on his sidekick, for one, and it definitely has like a DEI component there. But for the most part, I think it's pretty good. Colin Ferrell does. He plays a pretty good penguin, and but what I mean by that he plays a pretty horrible dude, right, so it is fascinating. So yeah, I would recommend you see We're out of time, unfortunately, but check it out and hopefully, hopefully that one doesn't let me down. And then the director tells me to f myself. So appreciate it. Thank you much, Steven, have a great one, Casey. All right, there you go, little look at all things Hollywood and the general insanity that goes along with it. All right, we'll try to get a spy report from doctor Campbell coming up and much more hang on, So let's talk to somebody down in Florida. You know him as doctor Kevin Campbell, who who fled and moved to Florida because he heard there's a bunch of old people down on something. And so now we're going to force him to give us a spy report. Where are you at specifically, so people know.
Speaker 5: We are in Melbourne, Florida, which is about fifteen miles south of where the Eye passed over in the wee hours this morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, And it sounds like, well you're still there, so oh it didn't get your boat out? Cool, we didn't get your boat. No, he's obnoxious boat guy. Now, so do you have stupid boat shoes? I'm a stupid boat hat.
Speaker 5: I got everything and I'm actually getting my one hundred ton captain's license.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, do you blast Jimmy Buffett obnoxiously on repeat, over and over on your boat like you used to do in your beach house.
Speaker 5: No, I had not done that a little elping John these days.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Kevin was a big, big Buffet guy. All right, So talk talk. I mean, obviously you weren't over in Tampa. Were they telling you guys to get out of there? Because obviously they knew this thing was going to cross across the state basically where you guys were, because you know, in Tampa they're like, write your name on your arm if you're going to stick around, because you're going to be a body. Were the what were they saying to you guys over there, and what was the actual result for your side of the state.
Speaker 5: You know, we're on the east coast, just south of Cape Canaver where the Elon Musk rockets go up, and our big concern was local life, flooding and wins. So we were not asked to evacuate unless you lived on a barrier island near the cave. And what we saw was we had wind guss you know, eighty two one hundred miles an hour. We had a lot of rain, but you know, we have hurricane shutters and we're very lucky. You know, a lot of things that you do to prep here. You pull everything inside, You take a foot or two of water out of your swimming pool so that you know there's somewhere for water to flow to rather than inside your house. And we, you know, double and triple tied our boats. Our harbormasters stayed the night and watched everyone's boat and we're really lucky. The big thing that happened here is it spawned a ton of tornadoes, and unfortunately we've had some depths and some property damage. And I'm sure most people know Cocoa Beach, Yeah, yeah, And this this was up in Cocoa Beach where people kind of recognized that a tornado touchdown and it destroyed kind of a publix in a haircut place, and one of my good friends who's a dermatologist, one of my colleagues, are building gut damage. It seemed to take out her personal office on the corner top right hand corner of the building, which was kind of sad. But we're really really lucky.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You obviously you're you know, you lived in You're you're from North Carolina, growing up in the Raleigh area there. But uh, man, you're watching all that stuff from your former home and uh you and I have spent we spent quite a few days golfing up in those mountains together, and I suspect those courses are probably not going to be reopening anytime soon. What are your thoughts on that? Man?
Speaker 5: You know, I I am amazed at the devastation that Helene provided in you know, inland like that, and obviously it was from saturated ground and a ton of rain. But you know, I think it's just deplorable, to use a word from our friend Hillary Clinton, that the relief and all of the monies that need to be there have not been distributed quickly, and I think playing politics with folks lives, no matter which side your own red or blue, is just uh just remember that November folks.
Speaker 1: Well, watching your governor now down in Florida with his Joe Biden romance which is throwing the Harris under the bus. That's been amusing to watch too. So I'm glad you're I'm glad you're okay down there? Now? What do you do your private practice?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Do you have hospital privileges? I don't know. I don't know how this all works. Do they do that with lockers when a hurricane comes through? Do they kind of tell you, guys, hey, stand by, we may need you And how does that work?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I work for a group called Help First and we have four hospitals in our system. I'm part of the leadership of one of the hospitals on the Cheapest Staff Committee, And what we do is everybody takes turns based on the storms. And we have, you know, one cardiologist that will stay in house, one pulmonary, one g I. Obviously the ovs there's several that stay in house. We have an in house surgeon. So we basically go to lockdown and we went to lockdown protocol yesterday. Fortunately I was not in the barrel for the call this time, but we did all volunteer. Everybody went in yesterday and helped out butt. Around three o'clock, everybody went home to because once three o'clock got there, they were locking the hospital literally and you couldn't get in or out unless you're insient.
Speaker 1: Oh that sounds it sounds like it could be a safety issue. All right, Well, I'm glad you got your pool drained and contacted the harbor ross. Do you always remember to do that when there's a hurricane coming, to have your private pool drained or contact the harbor masters or your yacht's Okay, I'm assuming you have those on your checklos too, Yeah, yeah, every time without kail man, So I am. It's a it's a. It's a it's a rough life. You leave down a floy it must be nice enough to pay state taxes, you can afford other stuff.
Speaker 5: So well, we are a free state, and that is one thing that I hope North Carolina will remember an election, that you need to become a free state.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, for we were first in freedom, I guess according to that license plate. All right, Doc, I'll let you get back to is your golf is your precious golf course, okay, which I assume is right out your door.
Speaker 5: It is a bit underwater, and I suspect it'll be a little while before we're doing anything but fishing on the fairways.
Speaker 1: I was joking, is it literally do you sit anyway?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what happens when you got to drain your pool and check with your harbor master the golf course for your backyard. You want to make sure that's okay. All right, we'll let you get back in. Let you get back into rounding up your servants or whatever you're up to this morning. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 5: Well, I think I'm gonna go clean up. Thank you, Casey. You guys be safe up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look that by clean up, he means tell somebody other to as somebody else to do it that he pays. Oh man, the struggle is real. And then if you get a bad harbor master, don't even get me started. That's great. Ross you ever had a bad harbor master where you store your yacht? Non responsive, doesn't get back to you, dude.
Speaker 3: It's the worst.
Speaker 1: It really is. I call your illuminati buddies. Common Campbell, that's they call him. What is that, common Man Campbell? Yeah, absolutely, yeah, sorry, just teasing them to be fair down in Florida. You'd have to be rich to have a swimming pool. But it is fun making it sound like that, all right, real quick. I mentioned this professor and Kansas. We were trying to figure out between the state senator up in New York who decided he was going to make it his crusade yesterday to violate a contract the Trump campaign assigned with Madison Square Garden for a rally because Orange Man bad right, So he's number one. Number two is a instructor at the University of Kansas who not only said something during a lesson that's obviously being stream slash taped, but obviously realized enough that he shouldn't have said it, because then, well you'll hear. Here is what the professor said. See, if you can understand why people are.
Speaker 10: Upset guys are smarter than girls, you got some serious problems. That's what frustrates me. There are going to be some males in our society that will refuse to vote for a potential female president because they don't think females are smart enough to be president. We could line all those guys up and shoot them. I think clearly don't understand the way the world works. Did I say that it scratch? That from the recording? I don't want the Dean's hearing that I said that.
Speaker 1: Whoops? And again I don't know if that's tongue in chic or whatever. How do you how do you again, how do you assume that that's going that that's not going to be problematic? I don't even know if he's really that serious about scratch, and he probably should have been. And I saw people defending this. And here's what you have to understand. Do I think that he's he's going to be running a death squad? No, I think he wouldn't last five minutes. By the way, his name is Professor Locok. Do with that which will? But remember, these are the folks that have part of their TDS is triggered by Trump saying things that they say are dog whistles to violence and racism and all the rest. So and and you have to like some of the ways that they arrived there is questionable. This guy's literally saying that, And then I saw somebody defending They're like well, it's like when you say bury him under the prison, you don't mean that. No, I do. If I use the term bury them under the prison, it's usually in response to you know, these the people at the campground trying to sell their baby that they rented out for a six pack of beer for a thousand bucks. And I say bury them, I mean that, I mean dig a grave, put him in it. Maybe put them in that box that Beatrix was in, and kill Bill and see if she can, you know, kung fu her way out of it. Give him a chance, But no, bury him under the prison. You starve at I learned that under the prison with you. The person who came up with bacon infused chocolate, but it's plant based bacon under the prison with you. So that's that's stupid. Uh, he's been placed on leave, but.
Speaker 3: I mean him saying that. It's literally things that socialists have done in the past.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, no, there's a young there's a long history of lining people up against a wall and shooting them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, and again you're if your TDS is born from Oh wow, I'm just seeing picture. Let's get race staging here right right. For the first time, looking at these new pictures looking down into the now roofless tropic Canna field. Yep, holy cow. And and by the and and I mean this not to attack Tampa because they're they're fans and the players all think this too tropic can is a dumpster fire. Anyway, it's nowhere near Tampa. They had to like create the own little village of restaurants that are only open when the game. When there's games nearby, it smells funny in there. And they've been fighting to get a stadium elsewhere. And if you remember what what the Minnesota Vikings were able to get a new football field was when the Metro Dome roof collapsed. The people still but he did intentionally, by the way, to move that along. So well, you know, maybe maybe that's a thing that happens.
Speaker 6: Well if if you go along with the theory that the storm was intentionally created, right, so we go down that path, and then you say, you know, maybe uh, Tampa fan knew someone that knew someone says let's create this storm and tear the roof off and we can get a new stadium.
Speaker 1: Well, look, they've been advocating in pop culture to tear the roof off that sucker for quite some time. So yeah, that's why I made a Parliament reference on news talk. You can all deal anyway, Yeah, all right, we gotta get the weather, keep leaving the business guy hanging.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, damage assessments will be done. Unusual and a record breaking number of tornado warnings issued for the state of Florida for Milton, and now we'll says clean up the mess, and it pretty impactful. Winds came in some of the gusts over one hundred miles per hour. Surge wasn't as high as Tampa as it was Sarasota down near Fort Myers. But now it's back out over the Atlantic and pulling away. Oarwa is gonna get cooler. Seeing some frost advisories out in southwest Virginia for tomorrow morning, We've got basically fifties across the area. Now, sunshine's gonna win the next few days. A little breezy today, and we're not gonna goe out of the upper sixties. Tomorrow, sunny, near seventy. The weekend looks sunny and mild, mid to upper seventies, but in the next couple of mornings, we're gonna have some lows in the forties and next week by about Wednesday, and even cooler. Air mass may spend a couple of days in the low sixties, especially in the mountains, so falls here, but it's gonna stay dry maybe for the next two weeks.
Speaker 1: Sounds calm and also sounds like the worst case scenario possible to three million people who don't have We're still in west for North Carolina, so keep that in mind and we'll chat tomorrow, sir. Okay, Yeah, we'll come back with Jeff Bellinger next. Hang on, all right, Jeff, what's going on today?
Speaker 4: All right, Good morning, Casey. The latest inflation data from Washington comes in a little hotter than expected. The Consumer Price Index, which tracks retail level inflation, rose two tenths percent in September. The core CPI, which excludes volatile food and energy costs, was up three tenths percent. The Social Security Administration announced this morning that based on the CPI, the cost of living adjustment next year will be two and a half percent. And there was a big increase last week in the number of workers filing new claims for unemployment benefits. The Labor Department counted two hundred and fifty eight thousand first time applications. That was up from two hundred and twenty five thousand the prior week. But the economists do note that a lot of Hurricane Heleen related claims may have come in last week inflating that number. Stock market, you sure's that, Casey, don't look during promising. Right now we have the S and P and the Dow closing at record highs yesterday, but futures are lower right across the board this morning, Dow futures are down one hundred and nine points at the moment, Casey, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Jeff, do appreciate it. We'll talk tomorrow, sir.
Speaker 4: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Here you go, Jeff Bellinger, Bloomberg News.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's probably a pretty safe assumption that the h there might be insurance claims already filed from Helene. And that's if they can get it, if you can get over to your house. Why is campbell text is down? Do you think he's texting me or his staff is now? I shouldn't laugh. I was teasing about the pool and the doctor stuff. But ross you guys, number of years ago, was it during Matthew you actually lost your butler and two foot.
Speaker 3: No, no, dude, and the chimney sweep and the and.
Speaker 1: The chimney sweep. I thought you said that you found the chimney sweep. You found him.
Speaker 3: We found only four years later you'd been Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh what a horrible Christmas that must have been.
Speaker 3: It was surviving off birds or something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all right, yeah, Ross set him out in the middle of the storm. He's like, find me a copy of the E T N E S game. And they never came back. So that's what you do, go through your illustrious staff. Speaking of games, let me let me explain to you what Ross is excited about. Squirrels with guns? How is that? Now? Do we have anybody out who is gonna wring their hands? Because there's some video game called Squirrel with a Gun? So you know what you're getting, and it's what is the game? It's just you're a squirrel.
Speaker 3: Let me set this up for you. Let me set this up. So, okay, it's a neighborhood, yes, and you play a squirrel and are you ready? You have a gun?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, where'd you get the gun? I don't know, irresponsible homeowner in the back of a truck.
Speaker 3: Or something.
Speaker 1: Oh, like you bought it in salth Chicago or whatever. Right, hey man, you got anything. Yeah. Instead of being like, oh my god, you're a squirrel. Why are you talking to me, he's like, yeah, we got a gun for you.
Speaker 3: I've been counting this game down for about I don't know, like three months, four months, five forever, finally coming out in console next week.
Speaker 1: And then he just run around the squirrel and yeah, I just want to hear somebody be like, oh this is this is dangerous. It's gonna inspire violence in squirrels. Maybe what are you talking about? All right, well, I hope it doesn't suck and turn into one of those