Speaker 1: Get ready, my mid it's May ninth, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, and I'm I'm split between like eight different apps here and other functionalities, trying to get live with my co host. You know, I wanted to test this last night with the phone calls, but I didn't announce it ahead of time and nobody called in. So anyway, we're live. It's Friday night, and it is the open mic, even though we went to air fifteen minutes late. Anyway, beat Peter's with me, and you can be too, still with the same old phone number until we figure out how to switch that. However, with the way it looks, it's kind of wonky, so they might take away my ability to dial and connect to teams with a phone number. Let's see how it goes, okay anyway for now, three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. Look, I don't care about the news today. I didn't look at it. It's probably wacky as hell, and a whole lot of people are concentrating on what the white smoke, the new Pope holy smoke. It'd be a new Pope.
Speaker 2: Huh hey, quick update. I got talking with somebody in chat and she wanted to know when does she call?
Speaker 1: Ah, she can call right now she wants to, and I'll bring her in on the switchboard. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call anyway. Let me see, do we have chat?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't have a chat up that shows me that. But that's okay.
Speaker 3: Oh see, I got chat is in chat.
Speaker 2: I got a bunch of anonymouses in chat. Nobody's typing anything yet.
Speaker 1: That's okay, that's okay. I'm gonna let them know that we went live here.
Speaker 2: Gail's responded to and this is scar see.
Speaker 3: We'll get ready to call.
Speaker 2: I'll call it for such a flake and forgot for Dad's asleep though, So it's just gonna be Gail.
Speaker 1: No problem at all. Always good to hear from Gail. So be more than happy to see her come up on the switchboard. And she's getting to test this out with us tonight. But I'm telling you right now, this situation is not gonna hold. We're gonna have to still find another way. And by the way, I looked at a couple of different options where they were like, hey, look, we'll give you an international phone number and all this other cool stuff, and I went, great, Only problem, you need like a ten digit passcode. So in other words, I'm gonna have to give you a brand new phone number every night, and then I'm gonna have to give you another ten digits. You gotta. I don't think I would go through all that aggravation to call a new radio show. And I used to like to do that, like on the overnights and stuff when I lived in New York. I would call it sports radio, this is true stories, by the way, sports radio, political radio, on the overnight, weird story, you know radio on the overnight, I would call in. I was a caller on radio shows. Anyway. I do see that we have a caller on the line, so I'm going to get straight to that caller. But anybody else who wants to join us three one nine five two seven five zero one six, and hopefully our caller can hear us and we can hear our caller. Let's see how it goes. Hey, I think I just unmuted you.
Speaker 3: Is that me?
Speaker 1: That is you?
Speaker 3: Okay, Chuck?
Speaker 4: Please, oh my god, don't think we'll go ahead and judge me because I do it too.
Speaker 3: I am so sorry.
Speaker 4: I forgot that it was Friday, and jeez, the day's just run into each other.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. Hey, but BP man, he stayed on it.
Speaker 1: I know he got me. I know, and I'm not going to judge Gail. Why would I judge it? You know what? I know that the second that something happens in your world, you get on the horn with Doug, and Doug gets to do a show with you. Then I try to do a show with you and you weren't feeling well. And then I ended up talking to your husband while I was live on the air, and I'm talking to him on a separate phone because you didn't feel well, And then your lawyer didn't want you to talk for a little bit. I think, so I know where life chuck.
Speaker 3: Why would anyone want to be me?
Speaker 4: Why would anyone want to impersonate me?
Speaker 3: Hack me? I don't know. I just don't know.
Speaker 4: My life is kind of weird right now, but it's all good.
Speaker 1: Are you listen?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: My life's always kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Let me get one thing straight with you. Since I am part of the planning committee this year, are you coming to Lancer or not.
Speaker 5: I well, I mean Gabby as me and I told her I would then excellent, Okay, okay, Chuck, okay, Chuck.
Speaker 4: But I do have to say this, Yes I I didn't know gush am I on my air?
Speaker 3: Yes am I on the air?
Speaker 1: Yes, then I.
Speaker 3: Better not better not say. But we all know the I told her I would.
Speaker 4: They were always so kind to me, and you know I I yeah, I I just don't know. I don't much care for that gruber guy and I didn't know that he was going to be there.
Speaker 3: Why can't it just be you? I mean, why can't it? You're the better podcast?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, I think, Okay, I understand what you're saying there, but uh yeah, yeah, and I get it.
Speaker 3: You don't get to say so.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. I have a say so, but I don't have control of the organization, right. I got a vote, that is what I got Gail, and I do have a significant vote, but but it's not good enough to uh yeah, uh. I can't can't certain things I can't choose. But I'll tell you this. I did repel a few things from the get together this year that would have been there otherwise, And I know you and I know I'm making it into a better situation. And I'm actually reaching out to some people that probably never got heard from before and wouldn't have gotten heard from, you know, God blessed Deborah, God blessed Deborah and everything. But she has retired from this situation now and that took some handcuffs off of the organization. Yeah, just wanted you to know that. So there's a little more of an influence on it from me this year than ever has been.
Speaker 4: But well, yeah, but that one someone I don't know who you guys are asking to speak, but I can suggest several I mean I can I you know Linda, you know Linda, you know Linda Giovanna Zambanini.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm waiting for her. I'm waiting for her to send me some material. Actually yep.
Speaker 3: M oh, okay, Well you're ahead of me, so neverver mine, No no problem about you took. Why aren't you going to be up there and talk? Why not? Be pete? You guys are smart? Why not? And entertaining? Why not? You guys?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna be doing that. Well, I'm gonna be doing the MC job. Okay, uh And yeah, and that's fine by me because I also do about five other things while everything else is going on, and people don't necessarily realize that. But I do a lot of behind the scenes stuff. Okay, yeah, so yeah, I've been keeping it running really and yeah, that's what goes on there. I mean logistically the one year I was literally running around with pieces of furniture trying to trying to tamp things down and get things together because things were not planned perfectly. Let's say. Yeah, and uh so, so I'm and around doing a lot of things I don't even.
Speaker 3: Want to try.
Speaker 1: It is hard.
Speaker 4: Doing is hard putting on conventions or conferences or I love all that stuff because I used to do it years ago, but I it's hard, so I can feel your pain.
Speaker 1: And and the other thing is I like being available to team up with people, much like I did with me. Yes, I did with the one year. And I stepped aside the one year when we didn't have enough microphones for the panel because I thought it would be better if we put Larry on there instead of me.
Speaker 3: And you know, look, Larry going to be there.
Speaker 1: Larry is not going to travel there this year. He's going to handle the Facebook group, and he's doing more than he wants to, really because I keep asking him to. But but honestly, yeah, Larry doesn't want to travel. I get it. And you know, I got one guy coming all the way from Australia and yeah, and it's Look, it's going to be different this year. I assure you that much, and I really want you to be part of that different. But look, let's put that aside for a minute, because I'm reading from other people that now, not only did we we covered, you know, the successful ruling you had not too long ago regarding the film, and you know your your your dad's lawsuit basically okay, and that because that's that's who the playtive is in the lawsuit. But anyway, I read from somebody and I really felt bad because I was like, I wish I had known ahead of this other person that apparently there's action being taken against the sixth Floor Museum.
Speaker 4: Now, which doesn't make me the most popular person in the world.
Speaker 3: But hey, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, you know, truth is truth, lying is lying, and well, I mean it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't that Pete Pete is cracking up.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, beat, you know, I'm not one of the most popular people in the world, you know, everybody.
Speaker 3: I couldn't understand.
Speaker 2: But it's just the way she said it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but your your your laugh is so loud. It was like drowning round.
Speaker 3: I like it though, I love.
Speaker 1: It too, but it was just too funny. Please, but can you explain. I don't mind. Your popularity is always good with me. Okay, So what's going on there? What's happening?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I can only say because.
Speaker 4: You know, I still have the freaking muzzle, so whatever. Leland de la Garza, who is the attorney who talked to Jeff Meek who wrote that article. What he said is, well, I mean there's a lot more into it that, oh my god, I wish I could talk about. But in essence, okay, in essence, we my dad. I hired Jane Silverberg and Jamie is his name. He used to work for me. I mean in the early nineties when I was in grad school. I didn't have time to keep up with everybody that was using the next film and.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I mean it was everywhere, you know.
Speaker 4: So I hired him and I found that he also was representing the Cruder family. But it's okay because he told me he was, and if you want to see the Subbruiterer film, you're gonna want it. And if you want to see the next film then you want, then you want it. And it got to the point where I thought, what the heck? I made more money and gave it to authors and wouldn't charge him, and he was And I'm such a control freak, I guess because I look at the Knicks film as my baby. I have tried so hard to protect it and find it in all these years.
Speaker 3: So Dad.
Speaker 4: Decided to donate is the word, but really it was, you know, give it, sell it to because to me, it was giving to the Six Floor Museum. And he said, Gil, let me have Jamie's number. I said, no, Dad, I fired him. He said I got to have a lawyer to do it. And I said, well, okay, here's the number, but I'm not talking to him.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing it. No.
Speaker 4: Well, come to find out, the six Floorer had hired him before they even made the deal with my dad, So not only was he representing the group, which I was aware of, but I wasn't part of the selling the copyright. You know that story, you know what it is, right, So and I don't want to get into it, but you know what it is.
Speaker 3: And so it really.
Speaker 4: Caused a strain within my family because I and my mother were the only ones that said no, I, I, no, we're not going to sell the copy, right, But Dad said, it's my film, it was my grandfather's I mean, your grandfather's my dad.
Speaker 3: I'm still alive. And I said, okay, Dad, okay, So he's sold it.
Speaker 4: And we found out that Jamie Silverberg was working for the six Floor before they even asked my.
Speaker 3: Dad about the copyright. So it was a big old fraud, conflict of interest in the conflict yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah all the way, and didn't tell Dad. And we didn't know about this, by the way, I didn't know this until like two years ago.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Now what's really sad here? What's really sad here, dail is. I don't know if you're aware of this, but you know, somewhere in the mid nineties, there, uh, there was more than one lawyer calling up more than one researcher and asking them for leads on where the films were being shown, displayed used because we didn't have the internet so you could look up everybody's document entry, right, And so they were coming to guys like me and asking us, where have you seen the Zubruder film or where have you seen the Knicks film? And you know, and I even pointed out to you one night when we were on a show like ten years ago. I said, you know, I recall it being used on a television show that I was watching. And you were like, I never saw it on there, And I said, I guarantee you if you see the full cut of the show, it's there. They call it something else, but it is the Knicks film, and it is the part you know before they're on Elm Street and they use that from the mix and they put it, you know, in context. They were trying to put in context with the Zapruder film because Zubruter doesn't have anything outside of Elm Street. Okay, So they show the mix part of Maine, you know, and then they show the Zapruder part of Elm And they're doing this in a documentary. And I told you about that on the show one night that you didn't know about that was everywhere, yep. And I remember these guys.
Speaker 4: It was hard to keep up with Chuck and Air. I am going to grad school and then I got pregnant in the middle of it.
Speaker 3: I told you my life is not like normal people. It just isn't.
Speaker 4: But anyway, that's that's essentially what the what the lawsuit is about, is that you know these some of these lawyers.
Speaker 3: And I'm not saying all lawyers are disgusting. I mean it would be like saying all podcast guys or discuss It would be like saying that everybody who talks about the jfk assassination is in it for the money. What a joke.
Speaker 4: First off, And I know this is going to sound so freaking hypocritical, and I don't mean it. I'm don't want it to sound that way.
Speaker 3: But if you.
Speaker 4: Don't stand up to people who are doing bad things, you are just as bad as they are. And Okay, people who don't know the story are like, oh, look at her, she's just trying to make money. No, No, I have been doing this since nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 3: I wrote books. Do you know how much money I have made?
Speaker 4: Almost two books, really and truly because I had to give it all to the lawyer, seventeen thousand dollars. Okay, so I'm getting rich, right, I'm getting a real rich over all this.
Speaker 3: But right is right and wrong is wrong.
Speaker 4: And thank you God that I finally got attorneys who have a few ethics and a few morals and a sense of what is right and what is wrong?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What about the gentleman? What about the gentleman I met last year at the.
Speaker 3: Coney Yeah he's still. Yeah, I can't say his name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I'm talking about it, but he still I can't think but yeah, oh yeah, Okay, I just want.
Speaker 1: To make sure he's still. He's still in the on tune nicks here. That's all I want.
Speaker 3: Yeah he is, he is good. Lord, I have got seven freaking lawyers. Seven.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I feel like roadkill on a two lane highway in.
Speaker 4: Texas and the vultures are circling, circling. I mean sometimes I kind of feel that way, you know, when I.
Speaker 1: Go through a divorced Yeah, I'm feeling those divorceries. I'm feeling those wives too. You know what you get handled when see Gail doesn't know about this because you know she's actually stayed married, but you know when when you get divorced and uh and and also I think it has something to do with being a guy. But when you're divorced and you're a guy, you know, sometimes it stings. Gail. I'm just telling you, uh three on my last one, could lawyers?
Speaker 3: How could it not? How could it not?
Speaker 4: He listen to you, guys, Darryl Daryl came out, my husband, Darryl, he came out yesterday in out the door. And just so you know, I, Darryl and I are My dad was in a rehab center, which is a nice way of saying nursing home seriously, and I fighting with other members of my family who kind of wanted him to stay there.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't even say kind of, and I.
Speaker 4: Was just adamant about no, no, no, Now. I am not putting down nursing homes because please God, people need them.
Speaker 3: But Dad, I knew that my kids are grown, you know what I mean. I knew that he.
Speaker 4: Could stay with us and we could watch him in it. Now, I had no idea how hard all this caregiving is. So this is a brava, This is a congratulations.
Speaker 3: This is a way to go to.
Speaker 4: Everyone who is listening to you that's a caregiver, because it's a hard, hard job that we need to remember it is a circle of life, and our parents did it for us, and if we've got the energy in all to do it, then at least me and my husband do I mean, what we're doing, you know what I mean? And that's where I am on top of all this other stuff, which is all good. And I'm like, Dad, you've got to work with me. You've got to get stronger, because he's been there for like four months, and my husband and I were there.
Speaker 3: Every week, every other day we were up there.
Speaker 4: But you can watch people just mummifying pretty much, is how I look at it. I mean, where their brain's not being used, where no one's staying do them where the rehab they can only.
Speaker 3: Do so much, you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And that's where we are. So I wish I had remembered it's my fault that it's Friday, because I would have kept Dad awake so he could say, hello, I'm doing anything I can to keep him.
Speaker 3: A part of.
Speaker 5: Society, a part of culture, a part of He just needs to know that.
Speaker 4: He's important, you know what I mean. To me and Daryl are my kids. But to the world, I said, Dad, there's plenty of people that would like to know things that if they haven't read my book.
Speaker 3: Or you were right there.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's the one that my grandfather called in the middle of the night when Dinah Color called to say, you've got the.
Speaker 3: Assassination and he's like, no, I thought of my but I had.
Speaker 4: My grandfather said that I thought I might have, but I wasn't sure, so he called my dad up. At that time, that was sixty three, So my dad was, what twenty four thirty nine, what's thirty ninth sixty three, that's when he was born, So twenty two twenty.
Speaker 3: Three young, I mean young, just like Lee Harvey Oswald, just like Reuel Frasier.
Speaker 4: They all were, I mean, So they went running down there, and Dad has seen the original film. I have never seen it in almost sixty seven years, I have never seen the original film.
Speaker 3: But Dad was down there and saw it with my grandfather.
Speaker 4: On the white walls and Dinah Color at the Dinah Color processing when I'm watching it until the camera operator.
Speaker 3: Said, instru next, we need to stop.
Speaker 4: Because I'm scared we're gonna burn the film because you know they use that light bulb, you know, I mean on the projectors.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and Dad went with Dad. Dad went with.
Speaker 4: Pap Ulp with my grandfather to New York to Time Life, where they just totally made my grandfather feel like a.
Speaker 3: Sub human person.
Speaker 4: We considered time Life said to him, this is C. D. Jackson and those guys, they said to my grandfather, we look at this as a nuisance film. And I mean, my grandfather had all these delusions of grandeur that that he was gonna they He believed that the Subpruder film, you know, was they gave him twenty five thousand.
Speaker 3: Now, of course we all know it was a lot more than that, a lot more than that.
Speaker 4: And so he thought if he got twelve five, I mean, he and my grandmother could retire.
Speaker 3: I mean, that is seriously what he thought. And they said, we consider this a nuisance film. We'll give you three thousand dollars for it.
Speaker 4: And my grandfather stood up sixty five, my dad sixty seven. And both of them stood up, and James Wagonboard was there, the late James Wagonboard. He was the one that walked him up the stairs. And he said that my grandfather clinched his fist turned and it started turning red from his fists.
Speaker 3: All the way up to his head because he.
Speaker 4: Was so embarrassed and so he felt like he was being mistreated and he was, I mean he was.
Speaker 3: And as they went.
Speaker 4: Down the stairs, James Wagonboard took him back down the stairs there was re Schoenfeld and Bert Rhinehart from UPI and.
Speaker 3: Said, oh, did you sell it? Did you sell it?
Speaker 4: He said, hell, no, I didn't sell it, and he goes, well, Bert Reinhart said, well, come with us, we want to buy it.
Speaker 3: And that's what happened. I mean, that's why UPI got it right.
Speaker 4: And for years before they started, you know, they went with Ted Turner and started CNN and the Turner Network TV.
Speaker 3: That was Bert Reinhart.
Speaker 4: And Ree Schomfeld. They carried it around in their pocket. In fact, Ree Schomfeld the film, I carried it around in their pocket. That's how protective they were of it. And Breece Schompeld has written, well, he's passed away now since too, but he wrote a couple of articles for the Columbia Journalism Review.
Speaker 3: I believe I.
Speaker 4: Think that's who it was about the Knicks film and who all was asking for it. And Dick Billings, who we later found out was with the CIA through documentation and a work for time life. He was very in didn't and I.
Speaker 3: You know these people here, this.
Speaker 1: Would be the same. This would be the same Dick Billings that co wrote the book and also co wrote the House Select Committee on Assassinations Report, right, but he also co wrote the book the book with g Robert Blakey after that limited hangout of the HSCA. Just want to point that out for listeners in case they didn't know Dick Billings was. And yeah, please go ahead, But I have an idea when you're all done with this, and I wonder what you think of it, because I would love to if we could arrange for it, record your dad and you telling this story, Okay, telling this story in a way that it could be presented at Lancer and have you in person if you can go introduce it, we talk about it, add to it. But have your dad there that way, if he can't travel to you know, in this way, he could be there in front of everybody, and he's a witness to something that went on here regarding the film in the history. I think that would be a valuable thing to do. Yeah, go ahead, Sorry, well, no, don't be sorry.
Speaker 4: No, I agree and I know that he would love that, but I you know, I don't know if he's going to be up to do. He's in a wheelchair, as am I. But at least I can use a kine.
Speaker 3: And Dad, my husband and I work with him every day trying to get his uscles back.
Speaker 4: And I don't know, he's eighty six years old, you know what I mean. And so, but he's not an eighty six year old like Jim Levelle was or.
Speaker 3: Like whoever is still around.
Speaker 4: Robert Blakey, by the way, when you brought up Robert Blakey, I don't know what's going to happen right now with the federal case. I know that we're just talking about the sixth floor. I've got two of them going on at the same time, which is why I have so many freaking lawyers. But Robert Blakey has told me over and over jail, we had the original we had it at the House Select Command, and I know they did. I mean I know they did, and he said if he came up missing during my tenure, I.
Speaker 3: Will take full responsibility.
Speaker 4: Well, I've told these lawyers y'all, if we go to discovery, you guys.
Speaker 3: Need to subpoena him and get him up there talking to the judge.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm so hoping I can find the film, but I I don't know that they're going to tell me. I don't know that they are.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know anything anymore. I feel like I have known all along and now all the.
Speaker 4: All the people who lie. I can't take it, Jack, I can't.
Speaker 3: There are liars all.
Speaker 4: And there are more liars in the world than there are honest people.
Speaker 3: In my opinions, at least, it's a little orbit.
Speaker 1: I have absolutely look, absolutely true number one. Number two, there's a lot of people telling stories for different reasons, trying to protect themselves. Okay, and I'm not going to mention any names, because you know what, I'm trying to be friendly and diplomatic with everybody at this point. Who's you know, even remotely worth a damn to be honest with you? But it's but it's very hard because yeah, I know some people are very dist you love me or you hate me, and I've always look, I always love you. I know. I know I'm not exactly on the top of the order there for the guys you call for stuff or whatever. But I am one of your biggest supporters. I want you to know.
Speaker 3: That, Tucky, Tucky, Chucky, chuck e Chucky.
Speaker 4: I so appreciate that. But listen to me, all right. I just I'm a bit of a mama bear.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 4: And Doug and Rob I you know. I I talked to them when they were just first starting out, and nobody was saying this iNeST to him, and I said, man, these guys know what they're talking about, they're doing.
Speaker 3: And that's one. I mean.
Speaker 4: I feel like a stepmom to them, you know, and I am old enough to be their moms you too, for that matter. That's all that is. That's me with my little step children. Okay, I told it. I did not really, I understand.
Speaker 1: Look, I lost my parents very early in life, so I'm not accustomed to having a mama bear anyway. So it's fine. I get it. It's cool. I get it, you know. And look, I'm fifty three now. I can't even believe I'm alive this long, but I am.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, wait a minute, wait a minute. I could be your mom if I were from Arkansas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: No, I did not say that. Well, I did not say that.
Speaker 1: Hey, Look, my mom dropped me when she was sixteen and that was in New Jersey. Hun, So it's okay, don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: I had my first child when I was thirty eight, in my second one when I was forty one.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, I'm a late bloomer.
Speaker 1: There you go, late bloomer waited. But no, my mother, I think.
Speaker 3: It was God. I think it was God.
Speaker 4: I don't think It's not like I wasn't practicing. Okay, I I think it was God.
Speaker 3: You're not ready. You got too much other stuff going on, and you know, I don't know enough.
Speaker 1: So b Pete wants to tell you a story, Gail, how about that?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, be hey, tell me.
Speaker 2: My ex wife was her mom was forty when she had hers, And not long after we had started dating that we were up at their house and down in the basement, you know, that's where they put all the awards for the kids and everything else. And I noticed this plaque over on the wall and it was to me because I wrestled in high school. It had two wrestlers on it, and I looked at my girlfriend, I said, well.
Speaker 3: Who won the wrestling award? Because I knew her older brother.
Speaker 2: Did wrestle her in school. She goes, Oh, that's for my parents, I said. For what she said at the last class reunion, they got the award for being the oldest couple having the youngest kid.
Speaker 3: That's probably what would happen to me.
Speaker 4: You know, why the why did they use wrestling? Is that the textual in the window that I'm not getting.
Speaker 3: That's what I got out of it.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm taking I'm thinking must be Yeah, so, oh, you.
Speaker 4: Know, hey, I will tell you something that I will make. I will tell you, guys first that I haven't told anyone. I am working on the book about what all is happening right now.
Speaker 3: Maybe someone will buy this book. I mean, who knows, you know what I mean, Maybe someone will. But that's what I'm doing. And it is a heck of a story.
Speaker 4: I I no one's ever going to believe it ever in a million years.
Speaker 3: She made it up. And I know You've got a projected by this date, No, I guess, I guess No, Yeah, I'm just no. I'm hoping it'll be this year. I really do.
Speaker 4: Because I'm a pretty quick writer when I've got the time and I'm not dealing with lawyers or doctors or.
Speaker 5: Nurses or rehab people or husbands.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, and only have one. I mean it sound like plural, but you know what I mean. So I'm hoping it'll be this year. I'm really hoping. We'll see, We'll see, And I just need a good name.
Speaker 4: Anybody got I'm I'm up for names, and I'm trying to work on the opening. I've got most of the middle part done, but the opening of a book and the ending of a book of the two hardest things to write in my opinion. So you know, well, if anybody got a name for it, though.
Speaker 1: If I knew a little bit about what's in the middle, I might be able to help you with the opening, because I'm just.
Speaker 3: Talking about what's been going on since we for the last five years. Oh don't I haven't any well talk really, you know.
Speaker 1: I started writing my I must have written about, like I don't know, ten forwards to my book, and now I'm having trouble finishing it. Uh And mine is called a Hitchhiker's Guide to the JFK Assassination. That's kind of cool, yeah, you know, because I feel like that's what happened to me. I just sort of, you know, fell in and joined in, and all of a sudden, I was with all these academics and school teachers and stuff, and I didn't belong. I looked like I looked like an outlaw biker, you know, hanging out with these people. Even John Judge, what makes you cool?
Speaker 3: That's what makes you cool? And who cares?
Speaker 4: I mean, writers don't have a look about them, do you think.
Speaker 3: I don't think they do.
Speaker 1: But do you I'm not really a writer though. See, that's the fun part. Is the reason why I've done more than two thousand podcasts. And by the way, you spoke to me within the first year I started my podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really, yeah you did.
Speaker 1: If you look back, I think our first conversation was either twenty I think it was twenty fourteen. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when the first book came out.
Speaker 5: You're right, Yeah, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: So I started in twenty that the very first twenty thirteen.
Speaker 5: The very first person I ever ever ever the.
Speaker 3: Very first well other than.
Speaker 4: It was a documentary, The very first thing I ever did, but there weren't podcasts back in those days, was John barber Is on the Trail of the assassins and oh my god, I had permed hair. I was so late eighties, early nineties.
Speaker 3: Oh my good, I had permed hair.
Speaker 4: And he was the first one. And that man just turned ninety two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sop the Garrison tapes, you're talking about the first one? Are you talking about the sea? Yeah?
Speaker 4: John Barber's yeah, on the trailer, Yeah, on the trail of the Assassin's his his.
Speaker 5: First one that Jim Garrison.
Speaker 4: Talked to him. John Barber is a real Jim Garrison officionado, and Garrison was reciprocal.
Speaker 3: They but John Barber is a really nice guy. I like him a whole lot. And then Jones Harris, who, oh my gosh, there's see. I'm old.
Speaker 5: I know all these old people that I you know.
Speaker 3: By the way, let me go back. I hear him Edith Bunkering again. Dad when the.
Speaker 5: Day of the assassination, he couldn't be down there with my dad because he worked for the Dallas Central Appraisal District as a as a tax assessor.
Speaker 3: And he couldn't get off. And so my mom and.
Speaker 5: My grandmother and I went down there because we got to ride the bus. I mean that was really cool for a five year old, and my younger sister and brother.
Speaker 3: They were very young. I mean they were like one and two, you know.
Speaker 4: So they stayed home and we went down to Dilly Plaza, but we couldn't make it down to where we were supposed to meet.
Speaker 5: Papaul at Maine in Houston, right there on that corner.
Speaker 4: So we stopped at that HL Greens too, And I was such a brate. I loved Elvis Presley music because my aunt loved Elvis Presley.
Speaker 3: And the juke boxes there at HL Green. You could sit there and.
Speaker 4: You know, remember those juke boxes that were at each little booth. Austin Barbecue had those two.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't believe him.
Speaker 5: Anyway, there's a president being assassinated.
Speaker 3: I'm playing Boston, Noah a Baby and mego Las Vegas. How's sad is that?
Speaker 5: But I do remember that my mother and my mother.
Speaker 4: Had grabbed one of the welcome mister Kennedy. People were passing my out down there downtown, and every time they gave her one, she would just look at.
Speaker 3: It and throw it away.
Speaker 4: Now, I will tell you that my mother was and my dad too. We're both big tim Republicans. And of course say okay, was a Democrat, but I mean, it wasn't like what it is today.
Speaker 3: I think about those.
Speaker 4: Days and I was older, I guess for my time because I remember all that stuff, and I look at what's going on politically today and I see such parallels, do you, guys or is it just me? I mean I see them, well, I really do.
Speaker 1: It's a different definition now, right, I mean, because a guy like John Connolly can't exist today. You know, a more conservative kind of Democrat that doesn't exist anymore, right, And the idea that these guys would disagree, but then they would sit down and actually, you know, okay, well we got to hammer this out together because no matter what, we're all in it together kind of thing is gone. It's you know, and that's sucks me.
Speaker 3: But it's America, for God's sakes. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you're a Republican or a Democrat, you're an American first, That's what you are first, you know what I mean. And then you're a party person. And in my case, I'm an American first, and then I'm a wife and I'm a mom, and I'm a researcher and i'm a writer.
Speaker 3: But party never ever, I mean, everyone needs to.
Speaker 4: Be a little bit more open minded and remember what we're all here for, you know what I.
Speaker 3: Mean, it's scary to me, It's all very scary. And you know, Greg Parker in Australia and Johnny Cairn's and Scotland are like, Gil, why are you staying there? Move over here? And I said, I'm not going to fight fight the power. I mean over there. I mean, I want to stand up for what is white. When I see going.
Speaker 5: Wrong here and what's going right here, I mean there's a little bit of right.
Speaker 3: Not much. Most of it, in my opinion, is pretty bad. So I just I remember General Walker when I.
Speaker 4: Was doing the research on him, which was in the second book, which now is all the rage. You know, everybody's talking about General Walker now, have you noticed that or just me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, there's a lot more talk about that kind of stuff, and everybody was ignoring it back then. But that's because they're going back in history and saying, well, what was the alt right like back then?
Speaker 3: You know? Right?
Speaker 1: And honestly, again, another guy who I don't think could exist today is is Walker. And these guys I don't think they would have existed even though these funerals draw parallels, I don't know. I got to disagree with you, Gail. I don't feel the parallel with the old and the new kind of going in the same direction. I think that is a piece of history that we're never going to see again. You know, the way it's going.
Speaker 3: Look at it, Chuck, but look at it. Okay, General Walker is flying his flag upside down over their own Turtle Creek during Kennedy's tenior and while he was in town.
Speaker 4: And then what is that Supreme Court judge?
Speaker 3: Is it elite? What was it? Roberts? Who is he that.
Speaker 4: His wife is flying it upside down at a Supreme Court judge's home?
Speaker 1: Well, Thomas, you know Thomas Jenny, Yes, was was you know, part of the j sixth thing pretty much?
Speaker 3: So you know, well, that's what I mean.
Speaker 5: That's the kind of stuff I'm seeing that I see a parallel to.
Speaker 4: And back then in Dallas, no one really paid attention to it. I mean they didn't.
Speaker 3: You did to see a bunch of newspaper articles. But now, I mean it's everywhere, and I guess that's the reason that people say the.
Speaker 5: Media shields And I got to give them I've got to agree.
Speaker 3: With them a bit because I think they really did.
Speaker 4: I mean in the sixties, I do, so why would they not be doing it still now?
Speaker 3: But I guess.
Speaker 4: My daughter is a producer of the news, and I know how often she talks about how, you know, you've got to have the truth out there.
Speaker 3: We can't fall in to.
Speaker 4: This example or into this I don't know, this morass of.
Speaker 3: The media is nothing but lap dogs for whomever. Well, I mean, what do you guys think Do y'all think that's what it is? Do you think that I mean, do you think that the.
Speaker 4: Media is still with this guardian or do you think that's gone?
Speaker 3: Well? I don't know. And are we considered media? Me and you?
Speaker 1: And the landscape is very different now right In a lot of ways, the media could be a lot more independent, but it's not because the major electronic media is all owned by a very narrow group of people.
Speaker 3: And back then hearing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a very narrow group of people that control either like I said, there's like five entities that control all of social media. There's like five entities that control all of the alphabet souper broadcast, and that's all there is to it. There's just basically five or six major corporations, and then there's the rest of us out here who are doing our independent thing, you know in air quotes, and most of them, what are they being influence by all those people that are controlling that five or six group that are controlling the social media, that are controlling the news distribution at the top. So you know, where's the lead. Nobody's doing independent work the way I see it at this point.
Speaker 3: You know, I agree with that too.
Speaker 4: And those of us who are trying to I mean we get shut down. I mean we do that, and not only.
Speaker 5: By the media, but with people within the DFK community do the same thing.
Speaker 3: I mean they do. And I guess those with the squeakiest wheel get up there and get to talk. And as long as they are not on one agenda, if they're gonna speak for the whole JFK community, they need to talk about all the stuff.
Speaker 4: And I know that's hard. There's too much, I mean, there is way too much. I think there is an answer here to who did what in the JFK community.
Speaker 3: And you know, the assassination, let's just say murder. It was a freaking murder. I mean, I think that we have the answer. It's just lost among all the books and among people's agendas, you know.
Speaker 5: And I don't want to sound like a Pollyanna, which I am, or a hypocrite, which.
Speaker 4: I know it's going to sound like, because my agenda has always been to play my grandfather's film.
Speaker 3: That's it. It always has been.
Speaker 4: But over the years finding the things I found, That's why I wrote the second book, was to say, look, General Walker, look at Robert Surrey, look at Lee Harvey Oslo.
Speaker 3: Knew them all, Jack Ruby, to them all, they were all.
Speaker 4: They were all hanging out at the University of Dallas, at the Catholic School where Robert Morris was the not the gateway Robert Moore, but was the president, you know, and he was big buddies with General Walker.
Speaker 3: And that whole group. And I when I went to go.
Speaker 4: Interview the the look up stuff in the archives there at the University.
Speaker 3: Of Dallas, the lady I don't even know if she's still there, earning with Sybil. She told me, oh my goodness, I remember those days I was here. And she said, six weeks.
Speaker 4: To two months before the assassination Walk, Oh my goodness, generals were coming in and out of you University of Dallas, and I said, why, I mean, why why would generals, I mean United.
Speaker 3: States generals be at the University of Dallas.
Speaker 4: And I looked and there was no newspaper written about it, there was.
Speaker 3: No anything, There was no but it's there and their animals. I mean, anybody could go look at the University of Dallas and find what I found, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And I there's where I think the media was covering stuff up. I mean not reporting, like you said, where's the headlines? Where are they that would have been the headline in today's time, don't you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, absolutely absolutely. And here's what the problem is now is that you know, now we've reached a point where the people that are in the media are totally not informed about this stuff. They're literally taking the lead from you know, the strangest of sources. You know, you're still seeing them pull out you know, the guy who World Case closed, right Posner. You're still seeing them go to go to Morley only. You know, you still see them do that and not going to a whole lot of other people they could. And when they're not doing that, and they want to back the official story. They're literally being briefed by intelligence agency people.
Speaker 3: So that's right, you know, that's right.
Speaker 1: The CIA met with them before the last big document dump on JFK. The CIA met with them and said, hey, here's what's actually going to be in these files before the public season, and they went with it. That's why all the wording was the same and all those articles that was published five minutes after you know, twenty thousand pages dropped. You know, they didn't read it. They didn't have time to read it, and they wouldn't have understood it even if they did. So, you know, right, this is the this is the bad point. You know, we're at right where?
Speaker 3: But how do we fix it? Guys? How do we fix that? What do we do?
Speaker 4: I wish to tell me if I get a if I get a soapbox, to stand on the next.
Speaker 3: Couple of months and tell me what do we need to say?
Speaker 4: Because on I'm going to get up there and sound like a dork. Yeah, you know, old lady from from Dallas whose Lukerburg grandfathers, they'll know. I think I agree with you all the way, Chuck.
Speaker 3: What we know how to be combat it?
Speaker 1: What we need Okay, we do. You got Representative Luna who's heading up that task force, right, But the rest of the people on that committee clearly showed they have no idea about anything that's going on. I mean all of them. I don't care. And I'm not waving the flag of Democrats or Republicans or I don't care. They were their scoring political points and they knew nothing about the topic. Nothing with all optics right, right, So what you need is it wasn't.
Speaker 3: A fact finding mission.
Speaker 4: As inasmuch as it was optics to show that we're doing what we said we would do. I mean thinking that that Oliver stellm wrote a book about LBJA.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. When I heard that, I went, oh my.
Speaker 1: Couldn't couldn't sort, couldn't sort, couldn't sort Oliver Stone from Roger Stone. That one killed me. Yeah, that was I think. And but yeah, but that's good. But that is the level we're dealing with at this point. Is now you've got people who are not necessarily trying to cover things up. They don't know anything. So you know, how do we read them in on this? That's the big question. How do you get people involved that actually know what.
Speaker 5: Why do we invite them to answer?
Speaker 3: Well, why don't you send an invitation to some of them? Invite them to I'll do it. I'll happily. I mean, I don't have a problem with getting a hold of congressionals. Whoever's the why don't we get dely to ask them?
Speaker 1: You know what, if they're willing to come, I will make sure they have a space to speak and to address everybody online and live the whole bit. No problem. If they want, why don't we do that? Let's make it happen.
Speaker 3: I think I think we should, and I'll tell you what it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know I'm being I am trying to be diplomatic, and you said earlier that you were.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's my shot at diplomacy. Tell them.
Speaker 5: I don't know who Ell is going to be in Dallas. All I know is you guys, so but I think I heard no, I know I heard Peter Hyman's told.
Speaker 3: Me that David Dinton is going to be in town. But I'm just going to be honest.
Speaker 4: I don't believe Judith Barry Baker and I fast to her conference. I don't know that that would help any but I.
Speaker 5: Do know that they have decent people that come to speak.
Speaker 3: I have always been and this.
Speaker 4: Is me being dah I am, and being from Dallas and being the judgmental person I am. I have always felt if we give a platform to people that we know are lying, then we are just as bad. I mean, that's the way I look at it.
Speaker 3: You know, do you agree or no?
Speaker 1: Absolutely true? Okay, absolutely true? Okay And by the way, just.
Speaker 5: Didn't want to hurt your feelings, not at all.
Speaker 1: Look, and just to mention here, Uh, you know what pieces of the puzzle and anthology. That's the book that Gail was talking about before that has the stuff on Walker, and of course the Missing JFK assassination film. Uh, that's the other book, all right, And if you can get.
Speaker 3: A hold of one that bad, you know, and being bad at marketing.
Speaker 1: And I love the I have. I have about four versions of the Missing JFK film. I've got an audio book MP three disc. I had Gail sign it the one year uh. And I also have one of the ones with the that looks like a pack of lucky strikes, which I love that book.
Speaker 5: Uh, and you better keep it. You better keep that one because that one, that one's gotta.
Speaker 4: It's got a book cover on it too, doesn't it like a doesn't it? No?
Speaker 1: No mind, just hard no dust cover, no dust cover. It's just a hardcover.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I wish you had a go and I don't even have one.
Speaker 3: I don't even have one.
Speaker 1: I didn't get to.
Speaker 3: My very first printing was a dust cover.
Speaker 1: I know. And I didn't get that one. I don't know how I missed that one, because I know, I you know what it is. I probably bought the audio book first and then yeah, uh so that's probably why. Uh But but either way, point is, and I also had like a PDF version of your book for a while. But either way, oh my duck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, remind me to hug you big time when I see you again. I always hug you anyway, I think. Sure, I hug you really hard for that. And thank you for bringing up my books. This is what my husband yells at me about. You know why you only made.
Speaker 5: Seventeen thousand meals because you don't tell people what the names of your books.
Speaker 3: Are and you just give them away. You don't tell them deep and I do because I am a teacher at heart. I mean I was a professor all those years I was a high school teacher.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think that it's like the Middle Ages, where the only ones who could read books are the.
Speaker 5: Rich people in the monks.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I think everyone should have knowledge. So does that make me a liberal?
Speaker 1: Does that make me a I don't know. I don't know, but you know, you know what I've always done. You know what I've always done everywhere I go is if I can pick up extra copies of books that I think are good, important and informative. I have been giving away books away all the time, like I've given away I've given away Robert Grodin's book, you know that first, The Killing of the President book, the first big picture book. I've probably given that thing away twenty times because I bought it at library sales, flea markets, I bought it all over the place. I buy it at a discount, and I've given it to my friends, okay, and some of my close friends. I've even given away Jesse Curry's book a few times, but I didn't have as many.
Speaker 3: Copses of Rye right, and I love that book too.
Speaker 1: I have not given away your book because I don't have extra cops I've given away wall.
Speaker 3: I don't even have any well I don't have them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I find them, I will, but I'm gonna put the links in the show notes tonight for everybody you can go go go purchase gales books. I'll give you links to go get them. And also this doesn't always help her with book sales, but sometimes I've seen them on the Uh there's the discount books thing. Oh man, I can't remember. Oh bus shop yeah, and bookshop dot Org. I'm not sure that's supposed to support local bookshops. And I definitely have seen her book on their listed because I'm always searching the JFK books on there. So just letting you guys know, you'll have multiple listings for being able to go get some of the Gale's work and do buy them. These are interesting stories. And if you find that MP three disc I love that thing. Uh it comes in an orange case and uh it's an MP three on CD. I know I'm an old guy, right, I'm using CD. Still, can you believe this old people use CDs? I heard the other day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I got on Facebook about three or four months ago that someone was asking me if I had.
Speaker 4: A copy of when I was on MOROLDO. Now that's how old that I am. Okay, that's how old.
Speaker 3: I was the only female. I was the only woman.
Speaker 5: You know, there's not a whole lot of women researchers in the day of ta Community.
Speaker 3: Let's be real, guys, there aren't.
Speaker 4: I mean, there aren't and woman on stage with Mark Lane Jim Mars.
Speaker 3: I believe Groden and remind me to tell you the story you already know. I'll be in. I'll tell a nice story. I won't be ugly, I promised. I'm remind me of that in a minute.
Speaker 4: All of them were up there and I was in grad school at the time, and.
Speaker 3: When they called it asked me to feel in Haraldo. I was like, oh man, I've got a big paper. Do that. I don't know, you know, so I and my husband's like, you need to go, you need to go.
Speaker 5: Maybe it'll help find your grandfather's film. I was okay, So I went.
Speaker 3: He saved me. Okay, this is what he told me. He saved me until the end. Bs. I mean, those men would not shut up.
Speaker 4: They talked more than me, and that's hard to say about anyone. And they were so at every break I had no idea that an hour long show took like seven or eight.
Speaker 3: Hours to tape. I had no idea that's how we're And I kept looking at my watch, going, oh my god, I'm never going to make my plight back. I just thought it was going to be so.
Speaker 5: To make a long story short, we went back to.
Speaker 4: The green room in Haralda came in and let me just say this. He's not one of my favorite people in the home wide world, but that man, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: There have only been two times in my life that I was in a room.
Speaker 4: With someone who I could tangibly feel their energy. Now I know that sounds crazy, loony, but truly, I mean you could feel it. I physically feel that man's energy. You could feel it. And I was like, wow, Not that he's handsome, not that he's charismatic.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure his wife and other people think so, but I you know. And so I told him, and it was hard for me to be the witch that I felt like being. And I said, Okay, Heraldo, I don't know why you haven't talked to me, and I've been here now three and a half hours.
Speaker 4: We could have done a remote from Dallas and I could have gotten my paper done. I wouldn't worry about missing my flight. And what the heck are you doing?
Speaker 3: Is it? Because I'm the only woman on.
Speaker 4: The panel and he just died laughing, put his hands look.
Speaker 3: On his hipsod. He goes, man, it's true about you Texas women, isn't it?
Speaker 4: And what does that mean? I still don't know what that means?
Speaker 3: What does that mean? Guys? Y'all are men? You're not from Texas? Tell me what does that mean?
Speaker 1: You know what? I probably he had an experience because don't forget, he had Madeline Brown on there all right, and.
Speaker 3: He had a couple hearing show.
Speaker 1: No, not on your show, but on his talk show. He did have Madeline Brown, okay, more than once.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that. He did not know that. I really didn't know that. Yeah, I didn't know because I'm thank you for telling me that I'm.
Speaker 1: Your crazy media guy. Remember that I'm the guy who well, this is why, this is why some of them, Yeah, but this is why some of those lawyers used to call up and I would get handed the phone when they called up some of the groups on the East coast about how many places has this been, Uh do you know where this came from? I knew everything about you know, the films that were out, where they'd been used, what had been used of it, all that stuff. I could tell him, you know, all the The only.
Speaker 3: Thing then, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was working. I started in Like the funniest thing is, I started when I was in high school and I was like sixteen seventeen years old when I started, you know, just knocking around and calling up people just because I was in certain cities and I went, oh, this person lives here now, And I just went, ah, let me call them up and see if they'll talk to me. And I did that, and I started that in eighty eight, eighty nine, and uh, yeah, wow, that's when that's not happening.
Speaker 3: But but why didn't I know where you were just a kid and you were up north.
Speaker 4: And I'm down here and yeah, you know and Richardstown and Richards City in Texas.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: Bill Graham, Yeah, Bill Graham.
Speaker 3: Helped me anyway. I'm sorry, Betty, Wait, Bill Key, I'll kelly what it means. Though.
Speaker 1: Guys that knew me, I mean, guys who knew me pretty well are like Bill Kelly and like Walt Brown and stuff like that, because they're from Jersey.
Speaker 3: I love those I love them, but I love them, both of them.
Speaker 1: They're from New Jersey. That's how they knew me, Okay, because I lived in New Jersey. All right, anyway, what does that mean? Okay? So Texas Texas women? Look, everything in Texas is bigger and louder, right, is that what it means? That's what it means. Everything in Texas is bigger.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I didn't know.
Speaker 5: I didn't know if it was a slam or. I didn't and actually I kind of blew it off. I didn't even I was so mad. I obviously am I even here? Why am I here?
Speaker 4: So you hate that feeling when you're in a place and you're like, why am I here?
Speaker 3: There are other things I could be doing? And why am I sitting here on this stage?
Speaker 1: Why Lizzy?
Speaker 4: These dumb men that I've heard nine million times say that. Seriously, I was decide myself ugly. I was much more impatient in those days.
Speaker 3: It really really was.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that if you want to feel better. Larry Hancock was supposed to be on a TV show on like Pierce Morgan. I think it was not too long ago. And what happened is they called him up and told me he had to go run and like drive down the street real fast and go catch up with the satellite truck so he could do a satellite remote not on you know, Skype or something. He drove all the way down there, he got on the thing, got there in time, stuck his headset on and they bumped him anyway. He didn't show up on the show, so that boh.
Speaker 3: My gosh, and I can relate to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you know what, I'm just letting you know that a guy who's written, you know, in more books than you, okay.
Speaker 4: Who was intelligent, is probably after Chris Kelly. I'm sorry, guys, Chris Kelly knew more about the JFK assassination than.
Speaker 3: Any person on this planet in the JFK world.
Speaker 4: Because I've talked to most of them, and Chris Kelly was the man. I am telling you, I have never in my life met a walking encyclopedia with a file cabinet. Mareen organized better than Martha Stewart could ever.
Speaker 3: Think about being. I mean, I I love that man. I miss him, so I loved that man. And you know what Jones.
Speaker 5: Harris okay, kind of a hard guy to get along.
Speaker 3: With, kind of real hard guy.
Speaker 4: Because you know, I remember when when I said my lawyer to his oh god, I'm gonna get in trouble for this.
Speaker 3: I just know I am. I send my lawyers to his house because he had a two by three blow up.
Speaker 4: That what was that guy who's name but the good photographer Mark Lane had Emili das Antonio, Emil Day sant I came to say it, right, and Bernie Hoffin.
Speaker 3: That's who it was. Am I right? Guys? Is that right?
Speaker 5: Bernie Hawton, photographer the Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, they he knew Dick Buildings.
Speaker 5: They were very close friends.
Speaker 3: So when he wanted to know what was going on with the next film, he was one of the first ones in sixty four.
Speaker 5: Actually they let him see it. But I mean, come on, he was Ruth Gordon's son.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. I mean he was married to Vanderbilt. Yeah, you know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: Here, got you? No, yeah, I got you? All right?
Speaker 4: So I send Jacob to go look at it because I had sent Bill Simpitch and Bill got to see it.
Speaker 3: I had sent James wagon board and he got see it. I couldn't afford to fly to New York to go do this. I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I had kids, late one, you know, I told you late life.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do it. So I I had sent Bill and who gladly went and they.
Speaker 4: Both saw it, and I kept I kept saying, man, y'all need to go up there and take your cell phone and let me at least see it.
Speaker 3: I've never but it's from the original.
Speaker 4: Is when I'm trying to get to and when Jones died, you know, I he just died.
Speaker 5: Recently, which is another said a lot of.
Speaker 3: My friends have died.
Speaker 5: And I asked my husband, I said, okay, is it that people that.
Speaker 3: I just adore? Did they just kick it because they know me?
Speaker 5: I sound like Ben Jones.
Speaker 3: Don't I That's what I sound like. N Jones scared the crap out of my My grandmother horrible. Quit talking about it.
Speaker 4: Ben Jones keeps saying everybody's dying for and I don't want you to die, and that is the rumor.
Speaker 3: And they all and I don't know if there's any truth to it. I mean, I think it was coincidental, but then again, there's always coincidences may.
Speaker 4: Not really be the real thing. Okay, back to what I was saying. I asked Cairaldo why he had done it, to make.
Speaker 3: A long, long story short.
Speaker 4: He said that and then wrote me he had just written his book, Exposing Myself, a book, and he asked me if I had a copy of it, and I said no, and I felt so bad. I felt, oh god, it was so rude, and I thought I could have lied.
Speaker 3: I could have said, oh yeah, I loved it in my hotel.
Speaker 4: Room or oh yeah, but I didn't, and that was rude and I feel badly.
Speaker 3: But anyway, he wrote this ninth, long.
Speaker 4: Little thing about the JFK assassination and how important it was to find the next film and YadA YadA, YadA YadA and all that stuff. But later, when I first filed a first lawsuit in twenty fifteen against the government, I called him and.
Speaker 5: I said, Okay, do you remember I was on your show?
Speaker 3: And are you still doing JFK things down on anymore? No? Anymore? And so now I'm going to tell you the Robert Grossen story that I didn't want to tell you, but you know, maybe I shouldn't. Maybe I shouldn't. Yeah, maybe I shouldn't do it.
Speaker 5: I won't do it. All of the dudes make everybody man. Anyway, Jacob, my lawyer, went to Jones's apartment on Fifth.
Speaker 4: Avenue and knocked on the door. And I guess, And you have to remember, Jones was quite older.
Speaker 3: I mean, he was in his nineties, you know.
Speaker 4: And I loved him because he was always so kind to me. But and he was always so sweet, and he was always very supportive, and he was always looking out for me.
Speaker 3: I loved him, I really did.
Speaker 6: And maybe I was.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's because he did all that, maybe just that I knew he was sincere and for.
Speaker 3: Me, I'm just a weirdo.
Speaker 4: I've got to have the sincerity. I've got to have the integrity.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be played.
Speaker 4: Because sometimes I get mistaken and think the integrity and think the supportiveness is all heartfelt when it's not, you know, and I get played and I feel.
Speaker 3: Like an idiot.
Speaker 5: And I that was a little bit of the story I was going to say about other people that I'm not talking about, but I think you get the drift.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Jacob came to the door and Jones immediately he saw who was Jay.
Speaker 5: He said, I'm you.
Speaker 4: Know, I'm here for Gail, and YadA YadA yuay and Jones got on the phone and I'm sorry, this is going to sound.
Speaker 5: Very offensive, and I hope my daughter is not listening to this show because she will.
Speaker 3: Yell at me. He called me up and he goes, Gail, why did you send this kike to my house? I went, oh, my god.
Speaker 5: Jones, you are half Jewish?
Speaker 3: How can you do that? How how can you do that and say those things?
Speaker 4: Well, the truth is the truth, And I said, no, the truth is the truth is that you're opinionated.
Speaker 3: And you have no decorum. I mean, how could you do that? He's there helping me. You won't send me the pictures of what am I supposed to do? You know what I mean? I mean, how am I going to believe what you see in there? If I can't see it myself? How? I am so sick of seeing warsheck.
Speaker 5: Tests of what people see in the Knicks film.
Speaker 4: That isn't there that Jones had something tangible. In fact, he had what I tech.
Speaker 3: Studied in sixty four And.
Speaker 4: All of this is going to come out in much more detail and much more chain of evidence as.
Speaker 3: To the different.
Speaker 4: Agencies that use that. We're studying my grandfather's film, and I can't talk about it. And this is what I've been holding for five years.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't, So I may not be able to if we don't get discovery in the big case.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, because you know what I've always Oh my god, what I've always wanted to know is exactly what happened regarding how they made the print in the warrant commissioned volumes to begin with, right, right, because there is a bit of a problem with whose copy that was that was mad for it?
Speaker 5: Right now, it's right, it's right, it's right. And you're speculating, And please say, I never told you this.
Speaker 3: I did not say it. No, this is will you.
Speaker 1: This is my own personal speculation based on the fact that I've looked at that several times. It's in volume eighteen.
Speaker 3: And you know what, Wow, there is good for you.
Speaker 1: There's a whole lot of it. Uh. And and here's the thing, though, we don't know what the source was there, okay, and that could be discoverable and nobody's ever answered that for me. I mean, I've been given a BS answer from somebody.
Speaker 3: I can't answer it for you, and you can't. You don't answer it for it.
Speaker 1: But that's that's what I'm getting at here. And you know what that would tell us a lot?
Speaker 3: Just say it sure would wouldn't it, wouldn't it? You wouldn't it? And listen, Chuck, I'm not gonna be I'm.
Speaker 4: Not gonna be one of those people saying I know one hundred percent BS. I've never even freaking seen the original I never, But I'll.
Speaker 3: Tell you this. If it shows there's somebody up there, everybody needs to know. Every the world needs to know, not just me, but you know what else if they if it doesn't, if there's nothing up there, everybody in the world needs to know that too. I mean, how else are.
Speaker 4: We going to get to the summary, factual summary of what happened that day unless we do this?
Speaker 1: How right?
Speaker 3: See what I mean?
Speaker 1: And here's the sad thing is that because of the reproductions on the next film, there is a whole lot of dark areas that would not be dark in the original, right, So.
Speaker 4: And you know why, Yeah, and Roland Savada told me this. You know why the Kodec guy that was at Helth Select Committee and the ar RB Roland, Nevada. Okay, you know what he teld me? Oh God, I love that man too. He's a gale. The question that you I have never seen anywhere, and I even even heard you ask it. I've heard you talk about it in.
Speaker 3: A different way that your your grandfather.
Speaker 5: Was using indoor film. Do you know what that means?
Speaker 3: As well?
Speaker 5: That Warren commissioned in the house like.
Speaker 3: VIDI would make you think it was a peace crap film.
Speaker 5: Because he used the wrong You know, he should have used.
Speaker 3: The outdoor film. Not true, you know that's right.
Speaker 5: And he said, Gail, no, on an indoor film, it lets in more light.
Speaker 3: And I know you don't know the terminology about.
Speaker 5: You know, all the camera photography stuff that that film, if.
Speaker 3: Anything, should have been so light you couldn't see anything. That's what he said.
Speaker 1: That's the point. See, that's the point. Look, because the only reason why I think of these things this way, Gail, is because I have a visual problem, which is based on what we call albinism. Okay, I have ocular albinism. You know what that means. But I mean, my eyes do not protect me from the light like my eyes don't protect themselves from the light.
Speaker 4: No, I like kryptonite. Light is r kryptonite. These are a superman, so that's your kryptonite.
Speaker 1: I'm highly seeing to light. That's why they used to use me for these photographic things, not because I had great vision, but because I had highlight sensitivity so I could see Connors.
Speaker 3: My god, yes, why And this is a big part of your story. And that's a movie right there, buddy, Well.
Speaker 4: That's a freaking superhero movie that you've got going there that you're living.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm not kidding, maybe it is. But what's interesting is if they can get me one of these films. I'm telling you, if they can get me one of these films, you know, we could discover a whole lot of interesting facts. Okay, uh, just just by having the clearer pictures. I'm just telling you. It's just I'm not telling you, Gail. I'm telling you no, No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: This is what I have been all. Oh my gosh, I've always known this, and not because they're you're the reason.
Speaker 5: You know, yours is much more scholastic than mine.
Speaker 3: This is gonna sound crazy, and what the hell, Let me just go ahead and sound crazy. I've always known it inside me, Chuck, I have I VP tell me I'm crazy. Say it, say it, you're crazy. He's not saying it. Say thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: Say I seriously have always felt it. And I don't know if it was the relationship with my grandfather. I mean we were he was my first Hebrew, not.
Speaker 4: My dad in that terrible in that terrible I'm saying it. I'm saying it. It was my grandfather. I spent a lot of time with him, a lot.
Speaker 5: And you have to remember my mom and dad had me kind of like you said, your mom was sixteen, My mom was nineteen and my.
Speaker 3: Dad was eighteen. There you go.
Speaker 4: So I those are kids, man, look at your kids and think about it. Look at your kids and put it into perspective.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, I got I got one that's only just ten years old now, so.
Speaker 3: You know, well put it into perspective. Though when it happened, I mean.
Speaker 4: But that was the times daring it well anyway, I was just really I've always known that God.
Speaker 3: Put him there for a reason.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not trying to find those of you who don't believe in God.
Speaker 3: I'm really not.
Speaker 4: I do, And so I'm just stating my American way of getting to speak freely while I can.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 5: And I'm really hoping this all happens before all that goes.
Speaker 4: Way too, you know what i mean. I'm very scared and nervous about all of it.
Speaker 5: So I don't know who the powers that you are.
Speaker 4: I never thought I would ever say that in my whole entire life, because in my adult life, looking.
Speaker 3: For the next film, my question was always Okay, is the government this is nefarious? Or is the government this announced?
Speaker 4: I couldn't ever I mean, one's just as bad as the other, or is it?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a good debate. It's a very good debate subject to what's worth.
Speaker 5: Worth being Do it on purpose, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And it does not win you a lot of friends when you go with the.
Speaker 3: It doesn't because you know what, people.
Speaker 5: Want to make your lawyers really mad at you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It makes your lawyers say, shut up, Gil, shut up. See I mean?
Speaker 4: And uh, well, I mean so maybe that's why people think I'm such a liberal.
Speaker 5: And people think because they do believe in free speech.
Speaker 4: I do, and you know what, people didn't have their freaking guns. I don't have one, but by God, be responsible with them, for heaven freaking sake, you know. And please, can we not normalize bad?
Speaker 3: Can we please stop doing that? Please? Please? Please?
Speaker 5: I mean we've been doing it since before sixty When are we going to end it?
Speaker 3: When? When? When are we going to end it?
Speaker 4: When I'm with you, maybe holding people accountable for what they do.
Speaker 3: We have to you have to do it. I have to do it. VP. Why is there a cast system here? I mean, why it's America. For Heaven's sake, people leave cast systems, leave places where they.
Speaker 4: Don't have freedom to be an American. But everybody says, now it's all because of money.
Speaker 3: It'sought. Well, maybe it is, Maybe it is.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's because we have put money as the most important sign of success than science.
Speaker 3: History. And listen, if you if if you are not a reader, people, if you're whoever, listen to me. Read The Little Prince please God, read Machiavelli. Please, and then look and see if you.
Speaker 4: See any think for yourself is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm trying to say.
Speaker 4: Don't listen to whatever bad's telling you do it yourself, and I will happily give you suggestions as to what will get you for both ways. But how I see it is Machiavelli and it scares the.
Speaker 3: Heck out of me. And I'm not saying this is administration. That's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I am saying over all these years and dealing with it and watching it, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter what party you are.
Speaker 3: That does not matter. It does not matter, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: It just depends I guess on who's in power at what time and how much damage each of them will do because.
Speaker 3: They both do it.
Speaker 4: Quld acting like one side is better than the other because they're not.
Speaker 3: They are they are not. See. I don't like liars. I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean why I wonder wonder why I.
Speaker 3: Have been finagled. I have been bamboozled.
Speaker 4: And so everybody's like, Okill, you're so smart. Oh really, I have been all these things. If I'm smart, it's not because I'm bring smarter or educcasion smart.
Speaker 3: It's because I've had.
Speaker 4: To experience the damn stuff, you know, And God help the people like I'm.
Speaker 3: Just gonna say it.
Speaker 4: The people like Marina, the people like Buel Frasier, the people like Lee Harvey, Oslovell, Pat Hall's mom j C. Price up on top of the General Services Building.
Speaker 3: I don't know if Toash Plumbley I think he was. I don't know. I know Beverly wasn't. But I do know that todsh Plumley, I do believe because he knows too much.
Speaker 4: And I've checked out some of it now. Some of it has been true, some of it hasn't. I mean, so I guess that would be jus very bigger too.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't know. Yeah, I can't go for the ones. Well, you know what I'm trying to say. I talk to her too. I talked to her too, So I don't know. All I can say is with me, you get what you're listening to, and who you know, that's what you get.
Speaker 5: There's not any other hidden agenda that than to find my grandfather's film.
Speaker 3: And who would have thought that it would be this difficult? Yeah, I think that's when everybody's sick and board of it.
Speaker 1: I do well, I don't do. No, I don't think anybody's sick and board of it. But the thing is everybody throws up their hands after a while and says, look, you know what, this is sixty years ago, and you're expecting to find an artifact from sixty years ago.
Speaker 5: I can't find you know, how crazy are you?
Speaker 1: I can't buy stuff from so many days leading, you know?
Speaker 4: But so you know, one of my lawyers asked me that Chucky.
Speaker 3: One of my lawyers asked me, what's that, Kale? Why would anyone.
Speaker 5: Spend this much time looking for that film?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 4: And I said, because I know that my grandfather was there for a reason, and I know that it's been hidden from me for many years.
Speaker 3: For a reason, and I want to know what it is. And I think the world needs to know too. And that's how I looked at it. Is it stupid? Does that make me crazy? What does that make me? I don't know. But that's what I did, and it makes you really higher.
Speaker 4: I'm telling the powers that be this because they all look at me like I've got crabs crawling out of my.
Speaker 3: Nose, you know what I mean? I hate it.
Speaker 4: I hate it, and I'm not neurotic that way.
Speaker 3: I don't give a damn.
Speaker 5: I think I'm pretty self confident in myself, but I hate that.
Speaker 3: I hate people look at me like I've lost my mind. But I guess to people who haven't done and the things I have done and seen what I have seen, you know what I mean. I guess it does look crazy. I guess it does right, maybe.
Speaker 1: Maybe to some people. But look, don't worry about that. At the end of the day. I really wish that we could all here. Here's where I get myself in trouble. I wish we could all you know, understand that we get a lot of pilarity, a lot more in common with each other than we have to fight with one of the other over.
Speaker 3: And that's right.
Speaker 1: And believe me, I'm sick of you just.
Speaker 3: Get taken off track. Yeah, we get taken off track, Chuck. We forget what we're about, We forget our self awareness.
Speaker 4: We we forget what's important, and we we put it up to sex or money, or power, or fame or or notoriety or I don't know.
Speaker 5: And since when are those things so important?
Speaker 3: Since win? I mean, what's really important? Is it those things? I don't think so. I think truth is the biggest in it. I do, I mean, And how do you have love.
Speaker 5: If you don't have truth.
Speaker 3: How do you have it?
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I mean fine, that's how I look at the world. I know that made me crazy. Ooh, it's that song that's like Noral's Berkley's song. You need to play it sometimes, Chuck. Do you play music on your show? Do you in the commercials?
Speaker 1: I don't need to play that way, you know what. I can play music anytime I want, but during a seven. I can't do it during a podcast because then they hit me for you know, copyright infringement. But but on my broadcast, I.
Speaker 5: Guess even if you give them, even if you give them credit, it's not fair use for the first ten seconds or so, not anymore.
Speaker 3: That's what they used to tell me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now the algorithms, the algorithms nail you. It's it's amazing. Yeah, they nail you fast.
Speaker 3: Now is algorithms is algorithms?
Speaker 5: I know it's a formula. But is it an AI? Are they cousins?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, because they feed the algorithm to the AI and the AI just picks it up, so nobody problems to actually do it anymore.
Speaker 3: You know what I thought?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but that's what goes on. So now you submit you know, a podcasts. Sure, it can generate a transcript for you automatically. But also that's because the AI is reading every word that's coming out. And yeah, that's how they're censoring and decisiy trying.
Speaker 3: To get rid of literature and art and original thinking. Is that what we're trying to do now? I mean, is it? Well? Why do we need that? I mean, is that what we're trying to do?
Speaker 1: Well? You know how it is? You know how it is. It's every time a technology comes in, every time a force multiplier becomes you know, becomes the primary focus, all of a sudden, people stop doing the work right. So you know, you get automation. It's the way, it's the way of things. What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: But anyway, it's getting a longe like me, am, I gonna get.
Speaker 5: In trouble for causing on there, I talk about God and then it curse like a sailor.
Speaker 3: What the heck is the marror with me?
Speaker 1: I can do it.
Speaker 3: I know, I do it.
Speaker 1: I can do all that on here. But look, Dale, I appreciate it. You spend a whole long time with us here going through all this, and I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: But oh, man, I talked too long again.
Speaker 4: Why didn't you shut me up sooner? Be Bete, that's your fault.
Speaker 3: No, I'm blaming you. You told me you would never let me do that again. You told me. I'm blaming you.
Speaker 1: Be Pete, You're getting blamed here.
Speaker 3: No, I can blame for everything.
Speaker 1: See that that right there.
Speaker 3: Here, we're not married. That right, not married.
Speaker 1: You don't care, no, no, no, but that that is not the voice of a man who's not married to you. That is the voice of a man who's been divorced. And what we do is, after a while, we just go, yeah, okay, we surrender because we know we're gonna lose anyway. It's like, it's not a matter of how much you know. It's not a matter of are you gonna win or lose. It's a matter of how much you're gonna lose. That's it. So you give up and you don't Yep, you're right, that's it. That's right.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: So I need to get those rhetorical answers down back in my head again. I haven't had to deal with those in a while. I need to get that back in my head again.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm not gonna tell you.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Well, if I if I'm gonna speak this year at Lancer, oh my god, somebody stand up there and tell me to shut the f up.
Speaker 3: Somebody do it. Somebody put the across your neck like you're cut up, you know, shut up.
Speaker 1: That thing looks gonna volunteer, that's gonna that's that's part of my job. So you know, if you want, okay, I'll do that with you. But I don't like cutting you off.
Speaker 3: Kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Like That's because we here, we're friends.
Speaker 5: Chuck, Chuck, that's and thank you. That's a very friendly and sincere.
Speaker 3: Thing to say. I wouldn't like doing it to you either. I get it. I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I couldn't do it either.
Speaker 3: So you know why, because I think you're real, and I just get so tired of the unreal, that's all. I just get so tired of it. You know.
Speaker 5: I can't people to see who they are. Pollyanna, there I go again.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't have any energy or the desire to want to waste on trying to be somebody else. It's it's hard enough just doing me so right, So I.
Speaker 4: Just do what I do right now, I look at it too, and you want to you want to talk to me, that's great.
Speaker 3: You don't want to, I'm a making it. You don't have to, you know, I mean, you know, life's too short, you know it is.
Speaker 4: So look, at least I didn't talk about Beverly, I didn't talk about Robert.
Speaker 3: I did talk about Juesus. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: All right, that's right on this show. That's fine.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, yeah, I've been trying not to pay attention to that circus, but but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is what it is. And look, I want to make sure that you know, though, that that that lawyer whose name you didn't want to mention is invited if he wants to come and do that presentation we talked about a couple of months ago.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm hoping he can by then. I really am, I really really am. But who knows, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm who knows when it's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Well, also already right, and I'm really hoping that you'll be able to come up and at least, you know, go through a few more things and uh and discuss some new stuff and hopefully by then something will happen here and you'll have something branded to report, because I would buy more than happy to help you reach out to everybody and let them know news regarding this the case, the circumstances, the film. You know, I would love to break that right there.
Speaker 5: So you know, thinking of that, one more thing, Chuck, one more thing before we hang up.
Speaker 3: We really need to talk, especially appear on the board.
Speaker 4: Lantern needs to put together a nice little, truly professional looking card and send it to every member of that committee as well as do no an A, Luda, what's her name, I'm gonna say, do Alipa and miss Luna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, all of them. Every one of them need their own invitation to come. And you know who else?
Speaker 4: Are representatives in Dallas and Tarrett County and Austin. I'm maybe even the other big like the El Paso.
Speaker 3: San Bayer County. Really, I think we need to get Texas on board. I think we need to get the federal on board. I do. I've said it for years and years and years, and you know Bill Graham agreement.
Speaker 5: Being on it, but he said nobody would go along with.
Speaker 3: It, and that was the nineties.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what anyway, if you type me up because I don't know all the people in Texas, I would need to know. If you're willing to type it up and email it to me, I will make it happen.
Speaker 3: We will.
Speaker 1: We will get those invites out. Give me the list and let's get it. Let's get it done.
Speaker 3: I'll do it. I will do it. I will do it. I think that's a good idea, and I think it would wouldn't do anything. It wouldn't hurt with it. No, I mean they might.
Speaker 4: All get thrown away, but at least be tried exactly right, exactly Okay.
Speaker 1: You can't say that, you can't say that the effort was not made. And I think it's a good idea, So yeah, please do it. But help me out with the Texas angle, because I don't necessarily know who the right people are there.
Speaker 3: Okay, are the lucky?
Speaker 4: I mean, well, you know, just saying DP lap you very laugh BP Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm very judged. I'm sure he is. You know anyway, But I didn't want to keep you all night, but I really appreciate you stopping it.
Speaker 5: You give your wife a hug and your son too, and and bep y'all each other.
Speaker 3: There won't be anything weird about it. You got to act like you're me, that's all sure.
Speaker 1: Wait one second, though, I might have a caller on the line that might want to address a question to you, So let me see about that and see if I can bring them on. Okay, Jimmy, did you want to ask Gail a question?
Speaker 3: Oh? If I could have him, I need to a minute to think.
Speaker 6: I just popped on here and didn't know Gale was going to be on.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry. I thought you wanted because I because you had mentioned me before you want to ask Gail something, and I thought this was your opportunity. You were trying to drop in on it. So no problem. Uh, I just was trying to hook that up.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I just I just happen to pop on.
Speaker 1: No problem, no problem, I'll just put you back on hold. Appreciate you, man, Just hang on and we'll get back around to you.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: But no, He's mentioned before we wanted to ask you something, and so I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, I hope I didn't make it. I hope you didn't lose a listener because of me. Chuckle. My guys, No, not at all. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I didn't. Don't worry about it. And besides that, I lose listeners all the time, all on my own, so don't worry about.
Speaker 3: It, to believe.
Speaker 5: Happy Mother's Day to your wife, Happy Mother's Day to up Pete.
Speaker 4: And I love you, guys, and thank you. I'm sorry I took up all your time. I could go on another three hours with.
Speaker 3: You, a really good well good we got. We talked well together. I think.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm more than happy to talk to you, but but I don't want to keep you all night because I got a feeling you get me in trouble with somebody else in the house over there.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm pretty good at getting people in trouble. I'm pretty good about that. I don't know, we try, but just think if I all right?
Speaker 4: All right, I love you guys. Happy Mother's Day weekend, and talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Happy Mother's Day to you, Gail, and I hope some more good news comes your way, very very soon.
Speaker 3: It is, it is. It's good. I feel it. O God, that craziness, but it is. Everything is great.
Speaker 4: It is Send all the powerpool positive my way and I would be so appreciative.
Speaker 3: Chuck. Okay, you too, be Pete, there you go, Okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Gail, Gail, Nick Jackson, everybody, And I'll tell you it's it's always an experience. And you've got stories out of that, you got some comedy out of that, you got an update on the Knicks film, So what else could you possibly ask for it? I love Gail, she's the best man and BP thank you for chasing her down and staying on her because I can't seem to get her on my show anymore. But if we can get her to call in on a Friday once in a while, boy, I'll be happy. So thank you for that.
Speaker 3: We will stay on it.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it because you know, and now that I had to reassert myself on Facebook, I've got what ten friends, so you know, nobody knows where I am anymore. They're probably messaging the old account, like, hey man, this guy won't even get back to me. But I'm locked out of the original Chuck O'Kelly account and I can't get back on because I don't have a government ID. Thank you very much anyway, So but it is great to hear from Gail and I'll give you guys the link to that article. I got to find that article again about the sixth floor and all that, and I think it was I think she was right. Jeff Meek might have wrote about it. Did you see that article, be Pete.
Speaker 2: I saw what I saw what came up on Twitter when Degenio.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Deugenio was talking about it on Twitter. Right. I was going to ask her, and I didn't get a chance.
Speaker 2: How many copies of mixed film can they tracked down?
Speaker 1: Oh? She might let another hang on, I know there's no way to track down all the ones.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've got this.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make a copy of it.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows about it, but I mean just the copies that.
Speaker 2: Were made from it being turned in and it going to different individuals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my main hold. On a second, she might still be on the line, jail.
Speaker 5: I am. I'm listening so that y'all could hear it, so my husband can hear it too. Thank you, Gill are so kind.
Speaker 4: Okay, fifth Keally had the best formula for that, because you're right, be Pete, there is no way in hell of knowing that, no way, but you could trace it back like an ancestry tree. You know what I mean by looking at the generations, because there are that many differences in the films. There's that many. Just so you know, I mean, just so you know.
Speaker 5: So now is that?
Speaker 3: Why is it? Because in the old days it would have been because it was taking generation third general.
Speaker 4: But now, and actually it's been for a while, you could do that stuff, that stuff yourself.
Speaker 1: I've got the right equipment right because of all the digital copies. Now it's it's literally impossible. I mean I've gotten I've got two different digital copies of the thing personally, and I mean I'm not even out there like searching for them. These are just things I got, you know. And I've got to disassembled one frame by frame and it sucks, by the way, It's not good.
Speaker 3: But anyway, he checked this line.
Speaker 4: I scream and cry and worry about that crap all the time, about losing our trust and freedom. I'm telling you, I'm scared to death about it. I only because what I've done, and hopefully we'll.
Speaker 5: Be able to tell other people too, you know what I.
Speaker 3: Mean, hopefully. I don't know what's going to happen here, so and I'm not trying.
Speaker 4: To sound dire, and I'm not trying to sound I don't mean that.
Speaker 3: I know how things are run these days, and I know what you can say and which can't. And I don't.
Speaker 5: Want to cause any issues for anyone, especially those that are close to me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's all. It's all I want to say.
Speaker 1: And personally it is my own. I don't see why there is not a downloadable you know. That's another thing is even with the Zubruter film, you can't just go get a digital copy of the Subruter film, you know, and and that they paid them for that a lot of money, okay, and the only way you get at the.
Speaker 5: Sixth Floor Museum we're talking about now, guys to the government.
Speaker 3: And the sixth Floor Museum. That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: The sixth Floor Museum ended up with the with the other copy, you know, which was the tax write off. But okay, fine, but digital access to that, like you know, we can download all these other things. I mean, even there was this week on the RFK stuff. They came out with some MP three's I haven't even gone through them yet, but just a few days ago, and you know, why can't we download the films. Why can't we download a good crystal clear digitized version of each of these films?
Speaker 5: Then, because they say they don't, they say.
Speaker 3: They don't have it. That's why, that's why there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well.
Speaker 3: We all know better, and we all oh my gosh, it's disgusting. It's totally disgusting. And now maybe they'll make.
Speaker 5: People understand me a little bit better.
Speaker 3: Why it's hard to trust these days, you know what I mean, been hard for a while.
Speaker 4: It's been heart for a long while. Exactly on both sides. It's America. I don't mean President now, President before president twenty years ago. I don't even mean. I mean, it's scary and I never believed it.
Speaker 5: I never kid But then again, you know, you can't be a pollyann or forever.
Speaker 1: No, I love it. I had crazy ideas about America too, because it was fed to me by my grandparents who were not from here. They came from other places, you know, I'm second generation here, and they had a whole other idea about this country. Let me tell you. They thought it was you know, safety and prosperity, all that stuff. I mean, it's just Wesly and Ireland.
Speaker 3: My grandfather thought he was going to retire on twelve thousand and five. Come on, come on, Okay, Yeah, that's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. Looked at the difference, and no one does. They don't pay attention to.
Speaker 5: The history of the times. They just don't.
Speaker 3: Socio economic, all of it.
Speaker 5: And democratic.
Speaker 4: And I don't mean as a democratic Republican. I mean as in our you know what we do, our vote, our say so we're Americans. We get to talk the way we want to talk.
Speaker 3: And if we're lying, then we need to be called out for it. I think we don't.
Speaker 1: You absolutely true. So Gail, look, I am coming to the end of my time slot though, believe it or not, we got like eight minutes.
Speaker 3: Okay, now get me again. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: It's okay to talk to more.
Speaker 3: And I would have hung up.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's all right. Jimmy, Jimmy hung up anyway. And it's okay. We we had we had the Gail.
Speaker 3: Ex Jackson show. Let's get to talk.
Speaker 1: It's okay. We had the Gail Mix Jackson show tonight. It's all right.
Speaker 3: I'm god. We didn't bump who did we bump?
Speaker 5: We didn't bump Larry Hancock. Please tell me we didn't bump anybody, right.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no no, we didn't bump anybody. Open open lines on Fridays, Okay, and it just so happens. Good, that's the easiest.
Speaker 3: Way to call away. Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, no, there's more people are listening than just us, but they.
Speaker 3: Just don't call. Well, I mean, I don't know how it works. I don't know how it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I'm sorry. It's okay. A lot of them gonna call, a lot of them don't call. And it's all right. And you know, Friday nights, we we got like a steady roster of callers that usually join us. But uh, but it's they were taping it.
Speaker 3: They had a hot date. You never know.
Speaker 1: That's all good, that's all good. Listen, they.
Speaker 3: May they're gonna listen to it after Sunday.
Speaker 1: You know, they can always get the podcast later.
Speaker 3: There you go. Anyway, So, Gail.
Speaker 1: They we're gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna put you back on hold again, and I really do know.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna hang up, but I'm gonna yell at my husband for making me stay on the language and I got me in trouble again. It's his faults. I'm blaming him this time. I am all right.
Speaker 1: Put the blame wherever you are. I love you guys, absolutely all right. All right bye Gail nick Jackson. Once again. You can't stop her. You know it's great, isn't it, re Pete? Oh wow?
Speaker 3: I was glad we could get her on me too.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm totally thrilled we had the Gael Nick Jackson Show tonight. I mean, it's great. Forget it, man. We got stories, we got various riffs on politics and you know a lot of things. A story about Roldo, women from Texas. Okay, well, you know the only thing I could think of is things are bigger and louder from Texas. What do you think? Always? Well, there you have it. So what I'm gonna do is I'm going to sign off a little bit early, just so I can make sure to hook Aaron frowns up on time because it might take me a minute. But this team situation is weird, and we will play a couple of spots on the way out here, I guess because we didn't play any commercials, no breaks, nothing but b Pete how about I'll just give you the final word for the week. It was great to hear from Gail.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was. I was so glad she was able to come on. I know her schedule is off with tight and being able to fill a couple hours with us, you know, I feel indebted, always.
Speaker 3: Glad to have Gail on at any time. I hope she's listening to that.
Speaker 2: But other than that, I was glad we could get her on and we'll get this team's thing worked out. See we can get a little better working on it and do it again all next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll definitely do it again next week. And in the meantime, Yeah, check out the links. I'm going to put it in the show notes for this if you're hearing the podcast, and do purchase Gail's books. They are interesting stories in and of themselves. The Missing Pieces thing has to do with a whole lot of other research she did around a whole bunch of figures that are sort of considered ancillary or tangential to the assassination quite honestly, and you know you want to get deep, you can with that Missing Pieces book. But also the Missing film very very important, and that is important because You've seen the Knixt film a million times and you probably haven't even had it credited to you. When you've seen it, you know, it's it's amazing. Everybody knows the Zupruter film, but the Knicks film. There's been a bad bunch of bad copies around and there's got to be an original somewhere. There always has been, you know. Anyway, I think it's a worthy pursuit, and she is, you know, starting to make some way in court here and there, and so is her dad. But man, oh man, they need to get to the bottom of it and solve that situation, you know. And I'm telling you, we would see a lot of new stuff if we got a hold of that original, because it just it would be revelatory, considering the fact that he used the indoor film, which would be more light sensitive, and I think people don't appreciate exactly what that means. All those like dark spaces you see when they should you the Knicks film, Yeah, that stuff would pop right on up and you could stop arguing over the blurs and the smudges. Believe it. Anyways, be Pete. I appreciate you for riding through this with me, and also getting gale on appreciate it a lot, and coming up next on oelly dot com radio will be the Age of Transitions, followed by Uncle the Broadcast. So stick around and stay tuned. It's gonna get even more interesting. And if you feel like it, go ahead and click to donate button Atochelli dot com. Appreciate it. I might have to buy some other software soon, so you can help me out with that by doing so, And every little bit does help as I try to survive and thrive and.
Speaker 3: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 7: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes two events that led.
Speaker 1: Up to this.
Speaker 7: Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swantz.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, calin, I'm interested in the truth about the JFA.
Speaker 1: Assassination right Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 3: Judy Baker's wild claim?
Speaker 4: Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barye hanswer weapons.
Speaker 1: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 3: But okay, Oswald was on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now, has a real effort on the Dafay assassination.
Speaker 1: Book into claim. Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author and say else signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith Barry Baker in her own words.
Speaker 5: Thank you all the great information.
Speaker 1: The muse expressed by callers, schools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com do not necessarily reflect deviews of the Jelly dot com or job o' chelly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot Com reveation.
Speaker 5: Through conversation.
Speaker 8: Here Shell.
Speaker 3: Fact Oh, Shelly facts right, Jay, youre the I ain't on the mill you aredy hop back Yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: Mmm mmm mmm revel leg Throod calm section.
Speaker 3: He is, Oh Chill fact.
Speaker 8: Oh Shelley fact.
Speaker 3: Ram that song like James so Jardy hour Fast, I Ain't on the world jrdy our Back Yeah yeah mmm mmm
Speaker 7: Mm