Speaker 1: Can you dig ats? Dig it you digs.
Speaker 2: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, pos, lurkers, regulars, GMO people, organic.
Speaker 1: People, the room in battles? Why to?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Good evening everyone, and welcome back to the boiler room tonight. We ask a very uncomfortable question, what happens when the people who promise to destroy the system become its latest caretakers. Because a lot of Americans were sold a very specific version of the future, not all that long ago. No more endless wars a war with Iran, no more political weaponization, no more corruption hidden behind intelligence agencies and sealed files. A more economic sabotage, the more collapsing of your purchasing power, the more betrayal of the working and middle classes. People were promised transparency, accountability, a healthy economy, cheap fuel, of course, correction if you will yet here we are still staring at heavily redacted documents, Still watching geopolitical escalations spread across multiple fronts, Still watching the machinery of censorship, narrative management, and selective prosecution grinded forward. We're still watching inflation hollow out ordinary life while the financial system grows more and more unstable by the month mark Anderson is not going to be with us tonight because he's traveling. He told me it costs seventy eight bucks to fill up his truck. Are you kidding me? I had to pay five dollars a gallon for ninety three here in Texas. Ouch, my car requires ninety three. Okay, so it's not negotiable five dollars a gallon in Texas? What are my homies in California paying? And now suddenly the establishment wants to talk about aliens, bro UFOs, UAPs, interdimensional speculation portals, religious reinterpretations of disclosure right on queue. At the exact moment, people are beginning to seriously question the direction of the economy, the future of the dollar, the possibility of energy shocks. What's gonna happen when all these data centers go up? What's that going to do to our water prices, our energy prices? Is there gonna be a low frequency hum next to my house? Am I going to be able to sleep? Is my tune of sandwich going to be twenty five dollars? Are Americans right? We're thinking about whether Americans could soon be staring down catastrophic fuel prices and another engineered era of austerity. And when I say catastrophic fuel prices, you can find the clip of Trump saying, oh, you know, maybe they'll go up to three hundred dollars a barrel. Our economists have never even mapped out what would happen from what I hear if it was that expensive, Because if fuel explodes to two hundred two fifty three hundred dollars a barrel, globally, it looks like everything changes. Food changes, transportation changes, employment changes, and that all equates to your daily life changing. And history tells us that moments of economic instability are often accompanied by something else, like massive psychological operations, distractions, spectacles, emotional diversions, new mythologies for the public to consume while institutional trust collapses. Maybe that's the bigger story tonight, Not whether UFOs are real, not whether corruption exists and where, not whether governments manipulate perception, but whether modern politics itself has become a perpetual cycle of promises, disappointments, controlled outrage, and carefully timed narrative pivots designed to keep populations emotionally disoriented while larger systems transform around them. Tonight, we're here in the boiler room once again to examine the cracks in the narrative containment structure itself. This is boiler Room. I'm Brian McLain, broadcasting live out of Central Texas. My call sign is Hesher here in the boiler room, and we have a narrative containment breach tonight. That's right. This is the narrative containment breach episode of boiler Room broadcasting live this May the eighth, twenty six. I'm gonna bring up Mystical Pharaoh aboard the starship boiler Room. Here. We're gonna have UFO puns tonight. I guess mystical Pharaoh. What's up? Man? They live? That's right, they do. Welcome back to the boiler Room. How you doing, dude.
Speaker 4: This is not a drill. This is a live broadcast. The signal is coming.
Speaker 1: Yes, the signal and a lot of noise, noise and signal inbound.
Speaker 4: Man are you man?
Speaker 1: I'm great, Happy Friday. I'm glad to be here with you, and I'm glad we're here in the boiler room. That much I can tell you.
Speaker 4: Same here man, looking forward to get into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, me too. Our website is Alternate Current Radio dot com. If you're new around here and you haven't checked it out, please go check it out Alternate Current Radio dot com. That's where you find all the ACR goods over there. I'll put it up on screen for you, and of course you can follow me at X at hesher Media. I'd give you pharaohs, but Pharaoh has uh pulled the eject ripcord over at X. He's out of there. And I don't blame him either, man. It's just getting grimmer and grimmer on X.
Speaker 4: I'm sure I'm actually have been really much happier this way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. S Born and I were talking about that this morning and yesterday morning she's putting the doom scroll up and it was just like, oh, this is just not fun anymore. It's not fun at all. It's trash track AI.
Speaker 4: Crap or paid like Trump influencers or some people on the other side. They just retarded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a little uh. This is really where we're gonna end up with all these innovations. Huh okay, yeah, well all right, let's bring the Rugus among us onto the stage. Here there is a ruckus among us, and there he is right there. What's up, rugus?
Speaker 5: Howdy howdy, howdy Wow, what a week? Uh yeah, holy molly, let me tell you kids. Okay, okay, okay, we got government disclosure for aliens. Okay. First of all, government is bad. Okay, don't do government. Okay. UFOs are bad. Don't do UFOs. Aliens are bad. Okay, Yeah, you get the idea. Oh a crackle pop, I hit the wrong button. The aliens made me do it. Holy moly, wow, this is this is gonna be quite the episode. It's a shame it's just the three of us, because holy moly, hello to all of the viewers. I saw media bear by the way, so shout out to doctor Clown and Karen and everybody creative accidents, Johnny Leech, Silvertail, et cetera, et cetera. Thank you guys. While you're in there, make sure you hit that button and share this show. There may be only three of us, but there's way more than three of you. And yeah, so you know what to do and Hesher. Thank you for having me and mystical Pharaoh, you and your lovely ladies, Thank you for joining us. I love that outfit we got going on the one tonight. That's fantastic. This is great. Ready, let's just do it. Let's do it. What you got?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, let's get into it. Let's see here tonight. We're gonna break the eyes. It's a video that my friend Britt showed me today. Shout out to Britt, and I was just like, what am I looking at? So I figured I would bring it here into the boiler room and share it with you, gentlemen, and you find folks viewing to and listening tonight. I'm gonna start with just the video aspect that I was shown, and then we can talk about, you know, what it actually is, what does it mean? What did we just watch? So here you go. This is inside New York City's newest exhibit, the Trump Epstein Reading Room.
Speaker 6: This is what it looks like to have all of the released Epstein files in one place, more than three point five million pages printed and bound into books inside the Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein Memorial Reading Room.
Speaker 7: DFJ didn't follow the law right. They failed to redact names and identifying information of survivors and victims, and they did redact names of co conspirators. So each of these is about five pounds if you take all you know, four hundred and thirty seven volumes. It weighs about seventeen thousand pounds. So if we read for twenty four hours and we covered two pages a minute, we will read about three of these books. This much, this, and this, that's twenty four hours of reading. So in order to get through all of these books, we would need to read for more than a year. What we wanted to do in the middle of all of this evidence of crimes provide a way for us to think about and center the victims. We have one four hundred points of light, one to represent each one of the victims survivors. We put together these three timelines. The Jeffrey Epstein timeline across the top, which are all of his allegations, the Donald Trump timeline along the bottom, which are all of his allegations and crimes. In the middle all of the times that they were together. I think what you see here is that these two men lived remarkably similar lives, which makes sense because they were friends for decades. The difference is one of them died in prison and the other one is the president.
Speaker 4: Of the United States.
Speaker 1: What we hope for and what we hope.
Speaker 7: To advocate for, is to have not only all of the files released, but also to have them properly redacted so that it doesn't expose the names of victims or survivors, and also unredact the names of witnesses and perpetrator and co conspirators so that there is true transparency and that can promote real accountability.
Speaker 1: This real accountability, that's what we was promised right in the election cycle.
Speaker 4: Right, So does it have like lys Weasner name there and these other guys or just Trump?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the way he said the co conspirators to me means a lot of people have been blacked out and redacted, right. And I also recall what was that months ago, early on in uh Trump forty seven a year ago, we had Pam Blondie telling us that and other people in government saying that they had multiple field offices pulling extra hours to redact those files. And as mister Greg in that clip points out there, they failed to properly redact some of the victim's names, but they certainly spent a lot of time redacting large swaths of this. And if this is truly everything that has been you know, released, it's missing a couple years worth of stuff too, So it would be even bigger if it was fully released. So to me, that indicates they're probably still working on redacting sections of it, and it makes me wonder what's in those sections? What were these people up to during those years? But immediately, like I looked at this and I thought it was you know, I was like, is this something official? Did the government put this out? Like you have to? You know what I mean? Like when when I first saw it, I wasn't really paying one hundred percent attention to it. I was my mind was a little bit split. But then I got home and I looked at it and I was like, oh, okay, this is like a pop up art slash activism installation. Clearly Greg does not represent represent the government. The government would like you thinking about little Green Men right now instead of just what the volume of the Epstein files looks like. I mean, three thousand. It's over three thousand and four hundred of those books that are that long, And it would take you a year to read the entire thing if you were reading twenty four hours and not twenty four hours a day and not stopping to look stuff up and cross reference stuff. I mean, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 5: Don't don't I don't want to shoot holes in that theory there, mister what was his name? Greg?
Speaker 1: Mister Greg.
Speaker 5: But some people read at different speeds than other people. So yeah, let's not forget what. It might take one person a year, but it might take another person maybe three months.
Speaker 1: Well then yeah, it.
Speaker 5: Might take another person like three to five years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's mister Garrett. I'm just really kidding a sorry, mister Garrett. It's mister David Garrett. He's the organizer. There's no great I'm kidding.
Speaker 5: Man. Okay, Well, what his problem is? Hesher? I mean, this seems nice and clean and cool, above board, but obviously this gentleman has a severe I mean severe case of TDS. Yes, and it has manifested itself the likes of which we have not seen yet. I mean, the guy literally printed how many thousands of books? I totally already forgot the number.
Speaker 1: Like over three four hundred.
Speaker 5: Oh well, actually I guess I can. I probably own that many books myself, probably not even kidding, but they don't weigh as much as this one. I'm just kidding. What is this? What do you need? Kids? What do you think is gonna happened to this display? Once somebody who's died in the wool and like, I mean, they didn't go buy the maga hat, they were born with the maga hat. Sees this kind of thing and they're just a little mildly pissed off or drunk one night. This is a target for that type of person. I'm just saying, so I would not be surprised if we hear some stories instances of some vandalism. It could be a very dangerous one. I've saw some videos of this wacko who was pissed off at rightfully so, about the participation of one paper product company's involvement with the stuff happening in the other side of the world, in the Middle East and all that stuff. So he's like, almost that's place on fires. He lights the rolls of toilet paper on fire. But you got these books right there with all these pages, right next to all those thousands something candles, and I'm just like, this is a recipe for disaster people. Also speaking of the candles, which are of course emitting some sort of carbon dioxide and killing the planet. How many trees, mister, did you chop down for your little like your little trump arrangement syndrome? Performative art piece here. These people don't think, do they. I'm just pointing that out as halfway as a joke. But he's probably the type of person who probably would also be like, would want to go through this amount of effort to bring raise awareness to the climate change issue, but not realizing what he's just done here in this particular instance.
Speaker 1: Right perhaps perhaps, But I will say this, whatever amount of ink and paper he used to create, that is nothing compared to what the DoD spends every ten seconds of our lives. Those people, they dump all the trash from their aircraft carriers and cruisers into the ocean with impunity. They create more waste than anything on the planet. Probably. I love this comment by car ninety nine nine zero. Maybe the aliens are speed readers and they'll save the day. That's the kind of thinking we're looking for here, exactly, that we're looking for where these things, where the conspiracies collide, so that that's great.
Speaker 5: Like Johnny five alive, Johnny five from Short Circuit, You're hired, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: And I don't want to I don't want to beat on the the guy I understood, but really, how much does he actually care about the issue versus the TDS, right, Because again, like I'm no Trump fan and everybody knows that, right, and I'm one of his biggest like criticizers. Now, however, Trump is not the worst that's in the Epstein files. So really, if he really cares about the victims and all what he you know, the story he's trying to tell, then he should have put the other people right, not just make it about Trump. This is I think in his head if I'm just you know, making a hypothesis there, he just has a severe case of TDS and he's just using Epstein to tye it with Trump and as a way to basically just taint them, right, I think I think that's that's what it feels like to me, not someone that actually cares about the thing.
Speaker 1: Maybe, man, maybe I don't know. I don't know anything about David Garrett, so I don't want to pass judgment. And you know he did, yes a centerpiece, there was the Trump Epstein timeline, and and yes he did print this all out and it's it's a huge thing, right, Like there was money that went into this. I'm sure there's a there's a whole team at that. You know, I forget the name of it, but the group that put this on. But at the same time, you know, to his credit he said the Coken spiras and unfortunately for TikTok brain, that's about the only term, one of the only terms you could use to like talk about the friends of Jeffrey network, right, and then like just seeing the visual like the sheer weight, you know, mass of all that stuff. I think there's value to that, you know, I think there's value there, Like could he have gone deeper?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But do we need him to? Maybe not? You know, maybe this is just more for the TikTok brains sort of people that need a visual to to sort of cement context around something. I don't know. I don't know. I mean, I take you guys' point. I'm as black pilled as you are, and I have my thoughts as well. But it's like, at the same time, like at least he's got a point of light for all the victims, hopefully they're little LEDs and not something that's gassing the ozone layer on Ruckus behind.
Speaker 5: He's certainly doing more than the DOJ so we'll get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, yeah, by a long shot. In fact, with the deal Jay did, was they took our tax dollars and they used it to redact all those co conspirators. You know, that's one of his main points there, and so you know, thus it's really the DOJ's fault, the administration's fault, the court's fault, that that there's so much ink on all these pieces of paper, because if it was just typed letters, it would be way less ink than black bars across everything.
Speaker 5: True, but how many times did they have to stop the printing and change the ink country?
Speaker 1: I was just thinking, you're reading my mind. I was just thinking, like, who printed this and then bound it all?
Speaker 5: My goodness, I can't make it through like ten pages before it's like you're out of ink. You're out of ink.
Speaker 1: I'll just look at that wall and I'm like, TLDR too long, didn't read. I mean, I know the punchline already.
Speaker 5: And I just saw an article. I may have shared it in one of our discord chats or something about this lady was doing a TikTok thing, I think, saying like, oh my god, I bought a printer and I bought ink, and now the printer wants to charge me a charge just to use my printer.
Speaker 1: Yep, HP printers Uh, not sponsored or anything. I'm in total like printers are I think one of the stupidest scams on the the it planet. However, these new Epsen printers that have this, like the different kind of refillable liquid compared to the old ones with the cartridges. HP uh, from all appearances is trying to like charge people membership fees and all this crazy stuff to get their printers. Uh you know, re inked. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, back to the old school way. Kids go to your local library and pay one cent per copy the print or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: I want to get a dot matrix printer off of like eBay or something. Those things never die.
Speaker 5: Heck yeah, those things.
Speaker 1: Were so cool.
Speaker 5: They were annoying.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, it takes a long time to print along document too. Uh yeah, a little bit loud for people that have microphones in their homes. But man, yeah, So anyway, for anyone that wants to look into it more, we've got will link this on the show page. The Epstein documents are no longer front page news kenon Art installation change that. Uh, we'll throw that up there. I do think that the title of.
Speaker 5: The Hard To compete with all of this, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right. I love the title of it though, The Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein Memorial Reading Room. It's pretty clever.
Speaker 5: But you know they're holding hands skipping and did you see that?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, over over Capitol Hill. Oh man, good stuff, good stuff.
Speaker 5: It would be like Elmo's World, but la Epstein's world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's perfect. Perfect. I find it a little strange that you have to make an appointment to go in there. Also, that's a little bit strange, But I mean it's so I don't know. Maybe it would just be a line around there, a line around the corner. Do we have to are we charging to get in there? How does this work?
Speaker 5: You got to go through a lengthy interview process?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, thanks creative accidents. Let me just throw this on the screen too, because this is something I was thinking about earlier and I almost forgot to mention it. How do I do that? I have to do something snazzy here to put this on the screen. I go like this, that, my friends, is what we were originally told. The size, format, weight, and importance of the Epstein Files was right there on the screen right now. If you're not watching you're just listening. We've got all the paid shill blue check mark people from X. We've got d see drain. Oh, we've got Liz Wheeler. We've got libs of TikTok and three other accounts standing there holding up. This is what a year ago their original little binders. Right, it looks like your binder from high school biology, does it not? It looks just like my high school biology binder. It's right about the same size, just a little bigger than a trapper keeper. Where's my trapper keeper? People dropped me a book emoji somewhere. What a joke, man, We knew. We called that out as a joke the second that happened. And now look at like this guy has at least vindicated us on that. We were like, oh, yeah, your a little trapper keeper there full of fucking Epstein files. Yeah right.
Speaker 5: It's like you know, and like there's these these apps for your your devices, like a Facebook or a TikTok, and it's really weighty and bloated and it takes up like a huge amount of space and slows down your phone. And then they released like the light version, like TikTok lights, Facebook Lights, and they usually play with the word light. But as l I t e. Right, you know exactly what I'm talking about. It's a significantly slim down and you know it claims to have the exact same robust features, but you just know, you just know. So that's what we're dealing with here hasher? Or it could be like we could use this as like one of those like before and after pictures for some sort of weight loss program or something.
Speaker 1: Right the it's like the Epstein files on GLP one.
Speaker 5: This is ocempic face. This is what the Epstein files look like with those epic face.
Speaker 1: This is the Epstein files. This is the Epstein files on ozempic face. Right here we go. This is the actual Epstein files. And here's the Epstein files on ozempic face. You gotta love that. Oh man, So Aliens, Bros, Aliens.
Speaker 5: I heard something about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I actually haven't got up with that's Can someone just give us an overview?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, short short version, Yeah, go for it. Aliens are so real, bro. Now how about this. I will do I will do you the honor of sharing what the president of the most powerful and greatest country ever on earth said. As for my promise, to you. The Department of War, that's right, has released the first tranch of the UFO slash UAP files to the public for their review and study. In an effort for complete and maximum transparency. It was my honor to direct my administration to identify and provide government files related to alien and extraterrestrial life, unidentified aerial phenomena, phenomena, and identified flying objects. Whereas previous administrations have failed to be transparent on this subject, with these new documents and videos that people can decide for themselves. Quote what the hell is going on? All caps end? Quote have fun and enjoy President to all caps, Donald J. Trump. Oh yeah, and this was this was alongside the announcement of the Well, they had already opened up the UFO dot gov website, but there wasn't much going on. So now they released the first batch or whatever. So this this is this is the online UFO files version of the ozentfic face Epstein files picture that we were just talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. And then Pharaoh, just to pile on a little bit after uh, your thanks for your attention to this matter. We had Pete Hegseth way in also the Department of war cleared for release. The Department of War is in lockstep with President Trump to bring unprecedented transparency regarding our government's understanding of unidentified anomaloust phenomena. These files, hidden behind classifications have long fuel justified speculation, and it's time the American people see it for themselves. The release of declassified documents demonstrates that Trump's administration's earnest commitment to unprecedented transparency signed the United States Secretary of War P. D. Haig Seth.
Speaker 4: So that's great. So all of us are going to be locked at home because we cannot afford gas, and we will learn about UFOs. Yeah, that's what you are distracting us with right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe maybe maybe they're maybe the amount of crap they're going to release is going to be the same size, the same metric, the same number of metrics shit tons as the Epstein files, and we can been the next I don't know, five years going through them while we experienced World War III, the decline of the US dollar, and a complete collapse of society because of tech bros.
Speaker 4: Can I just make a prediction, nobody's gonna give a shit, dude. People right now are just just so consumed. Was no one just.
Speaker 1: A ship dude. And the people that do give a shit are like looking for something, some cotton candy for the brain right now, something to latch onto, you know. And I'm sorry, if you're out there and you're a ufologist that watches this show, you probably don't because there's so much other crap you could be watching. But you know, like I mean, I had I had an uncle rest his soul, who was a ufologist. He loved that stuff, you know what I mean. He would hang out on like the the bluffs in Arizona with like night vision goggles and you know, like he loved that shit. And I loved him. You know, he was a great dude, and like I appreciated that he had a hobby that he was into, and you know what I mean, I don't judge him for it. But at the same time, it's like I'm someone that you know, read Bill Cooper's book, and someone that watched Mirage Men, and someone that's watched X Files, and someone that was obsessed with you know, UFOs and aliens as a kid and all that stuff. And like the older I got, the more and the more I learned about psychological operations and Project Bluebeam and all this other stuff attached to it. I had to let it go, you know. And I think a lot of you out there are probably the same way. It's like, all right, I might believe in UH, an off world entity, like if I met one, but I'm certainly not going to let the media or a government change my mind about how I feel about it. And I've said this on the show before. I'm so freaking skeptical about it. At this point, I was the guy that wanted to be picked up. I was like, abduct me, don't probe me, please, but take me for a ride. I want to check it out, you know. And and now it's just like I could meet a tiny green homunculus and I would accuse it of being cooked up in a You in a in a government lab. You know. That's the first conversation I would have with the alien. Prove to me that you're not cooked up in a government lab. This is where I'm at.
Speaker 5: I have so many thoughts about this, but I'm tell I'd rather let mystical pharaoh. Did you have some more to say about? Where where are you?
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 5: And I'm just again and I have so many thoughts, but I'm just gonna tease it.
Speaker 1: You gotta go, man, go for a.
Speaker 5: Couple, hit a couple that are just sticking. Like, like, the number one obvious one that everybody's missing already is it's the Department of War that is in charge of this disclosure. That should bring alarm bells for everybody right there. If you take any of this with a grain of salt, you'd be like, well, hold on a second, are we planning to be fighting these things or something?
Speaker 1: What generation of warfare are we in right now? It's not the first or the second.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I'm like, well, there's always that, And we do understand that, you know, as far as the terrestrial geopolitical tensions, are we moving towards a new specialty of exopolitics or something? Anyways that that they like war? The military industrial compact plex absolutely thrives on this stuff. So I mean, we're we're already entronched in all of this garbage. We got going to hear it on you know, between ourselves. I don't I don't know how, or let's not do that. Let's just just want to point out why is it the fing Department of War? So let's be cautious and pay attention to that. I guess maybe because it used to be called the Department of Defense and these things were considered matters of national defense back and you know, until recent I don't know, anyways, it's very strange. The other thing is that Trump He's all have fun. I'm like, wouldn't this type of information be like kind of earth shattering news. Isn't this like literally like the most important? Like this is this is a pretty big deal kids, right, don't you think? And he's like have fun?
Speaker 1: Right, Like what's fun about that?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you fucking kidding me? Dude? Have fun? I'm already not having fun trying to figure out what the fuck is going on with these Epstein files, And you want me to have fun with the X files. I'm sorry. I already watched all the X files like decades ago, and I already know I haven't looked at any of the contents yet, but I can garon fucking to you this. It's gonna have a whole but it's gonna have all the crap. It's gonna have all the crap. And that's what the have fun equals have fun. Trying to separate the bullshit from anything that's actually factual in all of this.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, actually Trump was hate him, but he he actually usually say the what's what's in his mind? Right, just blurb and with him saying have fun, that tell you it is bullshit. It is just entertainment, and his mind is just entertainment. That's why he said have fun.
Speaker 1: That's what entertainment's for, right, have a little bit of fun. Yeah, yeah, disconnect from reality, like what your grocery said. It's like throwing your dog a stick and saying, go fetch. That's fucking right, dude, It's it's stroking the head of the dog, right whatever. People are still paying attention to this retarded geriatric idiot.
Speaker 5: Can I point out the other obvious thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Please?
Speaker 5: And and another thing that I have yet to see anybody mentioned. So here we go. In general, other than whatever you call this group of type of people who enjoy this content right here, which is a very very small group of people, let me tell you, usually the type of people who quote unquote distrust government. For most of my lifetime have been the people who believe wholeheartedly in UFOs and this idea that the government is covering everything up and now the government is handing it to you on a silver platter and you're gobbling it up, like, wait a minute, hold on a second, are you the same person? Who are you? What is going on here? Like? It's just like what like what is happening helped me here?
Speaker 1: After and exactly? And this is after you've just been lied to about everything else that I mentioned in the opening of the show, like you'd literally if you voted for him, you literally we're buying a certain platform, and you've gotten the opposite of everything on the platform, unless maybe you're a single issue voter in your two way you know, I get it, okay, I get it. That one's going on apparently a little bit okay, But for another time, everything else, the big things, the geopolitical things, the day to day, the putting. You know, what is my time effort? What is my life worth in fiat dollars? I'm trying to wrangle out of the matrix. That's sad. That's sad. And now you want to you want you expect the public to thank you. You lied to them about the most fundamentals, right, their tune of sandwiches and their gas, and they're no more wars, and they're no more protecting uh, harmful rings of people, criminals, corruption, none of that that those people will actually be protected. And but here's some UFO slop.
Speaker 5: And I glossed over. I mean, I'm sure most of you out there watching are listening to this understand what I'm what I mean when I say this is earth shattering news. It could have huge impacts on everything, politics, governments, religion, the economy, all sorts of fun stuff. Science. Maybe they got some sort of life extension technologies. So many, so many questions, so many things, and for us to be so conchalant about it and be like hell fun, like you know, exotic energy possibilities that Yet all of these things, these tensions, and these problems are what make the broken system that is in existence currently go round. And I don't believe for a second that the powers that be the power structure are going to willingly be part of the change. That that level of changing the system, I mean, that's that's that's not like a slow change, that's like a rug poll. What I think is really going on here is I think y'all know me, I'm a little bit of a spiritual kind of guy, So I've always been concerned about this from the lens of what this means on the religious and the spiritual side. I'm not going to get too much into that on this program. I'm actually working on some of my own long form content, maybe a special episode of The Daily Ruckus. We'll see whatever it's going to be. On the subject about people, you already hear people talking about, Oh, these aliens are really demons. Oh this is the part of the Bible where it says a great deception or whatever. And I think maybe part of it, this is the great deception, is the deception itself. That sounds a little meta, but I know what that means in my head. Maybe it does in your head. But what I do want to point out is that I was just telling Sam Cheney this the other night. It was an idea I already had when I first heard some of the rumblings of all this UFO stuff, and I was like, if the government was really going to do this, I already had this feeling it was going to be exactly like this, that they were just going to release some files, just gonna be a little slow drip thing, just here you go. And then and I think I may even said they were just gonna give it to you and say have fun, and he literally gave it to everybody and said had fun.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: But why they're doing that is remember that that science fiction story written I believe it was written by Arthur C. Clark, correct me if I'm wrong. And they did do like a Netflix or made for Science Sci Fi Channel movie Childhood's End, where the UFOs the motherships arrive up in the sky across like every major city on the planet and then they just stay there for like a generation. They don't do anything, They're just there and everybody just gets used to it, but especially the kids who were raised in that environment and now they and then when they learn about the aliens and they meet the aliens, it turns out, of course in the story that the aliens for some straight reason, look exactly like a devil creature with the horns and red skin and the tail, and I don't think they have a pitchfork. But you get the idea very disturbing, disturbing story. That's the one, and I'm just like, that's what it would be really more about. They really just kind of want to kind of like what happened six years ago with that emergency. Is that all of the response to that and the existence of these things, those invisible enemies you see some of them floating there and the images here, you know what I'm talking about. I'm not sure if we can say that word still, Like, I just I don't know. Is a lot of this just to get everybody properly propagandized? Like is this the ancient aliens that we've been seeing on the History Channel? Did it just go live? Is that why it was on the History Channel all along? Did they have the foregnoledge they knew that this was going to become reality? Should I be selling all my classic UFO books as if they were textbooks for your new history class for your kids in the future. Parents, What do you think? What's that going to be?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: You know? So, I don't know, and I'm very skeptical of all it because at the end of the day, the only purpose that could serve the powers that be governments and all of that is to try to destroy the notion of God in people's minds. And I think that's where a lot of this really is leaning towards. But that's my own personal opinion.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we've got this this is gonna sound weird maybe, but probably not, you know, dovetailing off what you just said. We're already being given predictive programming about AIS wanting to achieve some sort of godliness or creating their own religion or deciding their Buddhist or you know, all this. Everything I just said is you can find a headline attached to it, and a story attached to it, a narrative attached to it. That's all out there right now. So we've got multiple vectors right sort of chipping away at traditional organized religion, right Like, I won't even pick one. I'll just say all the traditional ones that we have right now. We've got AI God, We've got pan Spermia Alien God, and then we've got whatever the rainbow is between those two. Right Like, all the cult leaders right now are going talking to chat GPT, going how do I create a new you know, alien cult? How do I create an alien AI hybrid cult? Don't do this. If you're watching that and that sounded cool, don't do it because the AI is already doing it. You're already behind. But like this is another vector with which to attack institutions and traditions.
Speaker 5: Just put it that way, let's all the horrible things governments and people do in the name of God Israel. Hello.
Speaker 1: And then and then look at this one pharaoh, Pharaoh, you just posted this one, which is kind of like in the direction I was about to go with this anyways. But Bank of England must plan for financial crisis sparked by aliens. So you know, if you think we're just fucking spitball in here when we say this is predictive programming, this is setting you up to accept Project Bluebeam, to accept you know, the scenario Ronald Reagan teased us about. That just goes to say a lot right there, right like Ronald Reagan was teasing us about stuff that we're gonna see you know, this year or in the next four years, and even relating it to world government in his own little flowery way. That's noteworthy. But infidel, like I mean, mystical pharaoh. Bank of England must plan for financial crisis sparked by aliens. Of course it's you know, some sort of fucking opinion piece out of the Times, dot co, dot you know, slash uk. But at the same time, like that's where predict we often see predictive programming slipped is in opinion pieces tied to unverifiable current events, am I right?
Speaker 4: That's right. So and if you read that, it's stuck about oh, it's event of that magnitude or like cause civil unrests and crashes in the market, and so on that reason why I'm posting it because we are heading to a financial collapse or trumpe the triggered the financial collapse, right, and I think I think that's that's going to happen. So it's interesting they are releasing this and then you read that article that was back in January, right, and and you talk about predictive programming as you're saying it's timing is interesting, I would say, So that's that's my question. It's either a distraction, right, or they are expecting some madness to happen, some kind of financial collapse because of the economical crisis he created, and he's just trying to maybe use that as as a way to say that this is what caused it.
Speaker 1: Who knows, right, I mean, once you see that idea, it gets repeated and a lot of people don't spend as much time on a headline, you know what I mean, Like, some people watch this and then go, yeah, uh, that headline is you know, wonky and doesn't makes sense right now, or it's some sort of predictive programming duh. But there's a lot of people, probably the majority of people, that see that, and it just sort of gets filed, like just the headline part gets filed in the back of their brain somewhere. They won't even remember where they saw it, that it came from a headline. It's just filed in a you know, subconscious So there we go. Mystical faraoh. He dropped one about how aliens could extra terrestrial or interdimensional aliens. You know, we got to be careful about we got to be uh, provide the context, right. But then this is one that Ruckus sent too, and I'll put it on screen and I'll maybe I'll let him speak to it. But look, here's another outlet, a tabloidy outlet, the dreaded Daily Mail, And here they are UFO revelation. Religious leaders told prepare now for UFO Disclosed to unleash Bible changing revelations. So, you know, we'll link this on the show page. You can read it yourself. If you're a you know, theological scholar, you might find value in it. And even if you're just a casual reader going wait a minute, you might find value in it too, because a lot of the things that we talk about are you know, deep in the article or associated with other things, or we can admit, hey, this article is probably just some rank predictive programming. But when you see these sort of things timed out like this, and you see that there are opinion pieces talking about how alien disclosure could disrupt the financial marketplate place and disrupt religion, I don't know, you gotta take pause. You got to add that to the front part of your cortex instead of just filed away in the back.
Speaker 5: Just doing just doing a quick check up bullet point level of the timeline here. As far as the thing we've discussed, I think it started with the what mister farrokohe just brought up And was that last year or was that at the beginning of this year?
Speaker 4: This year?
Speaker 5: Yes, it was like right at the beginning of this year, That's what I thought. But just before that was the cover of the Economist magazine. Is it the Economist magazine? That's the one that's got it's always got. The people analyzed the cover and it had the world and the globe and all this crazy stuff. Well it looks a lot like this image behind me, actually enough, but I think about it. You guys know what I'm talking about was that the New Economist, one of those magazines. Somebody in the chat helped me out here, but it doesn't matter. So that was first, and in there was a lot of you know, some coded stuff that people like, oh, aliens and stuff, and then that article and that had everybody buzz in for a while about the Bank of England thing. And then it was quiet for a while, and then at some point not that long ago, but it took a little while to where they they just came out and just randomly announced, oh, yeah, by the way, we're doing this UFO dot gov thing. And I want to say that was about a month ago, maybe up to two months, I can't remember. It was just yeah, and it just was just sat there. I think we probably brought it up and we're like, what's up with this? And then everybody forgot and then the freaking missing UFO scientist's story started building up steam right, which was led primarily by ironically enough, to Daily Mail, which I think Daily Mail is a very important, useful tool for this particular type of propaganda in particular.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So anyway, so we have that and then the big news story we heard some rumblings, we saw some people talking about, which is why we talked on last week's boiler Room about the UFO stuff. Right, Oh, are they going to do this or is just some leaking some drops? It didn't seem very official last week, but this week started out with a bang with that Perry Stone. Is that the preacher's name? What's that guy's name, Perry, the one that you just showed in that article from the Daily Mail. That's the main source of this viral story that went all over the place, all over your social media fees. You heard the like, oh, the pastors, they're they're having meetings and they're being told by these weird men in black government people and the know that oh, they're going to release the UFO files soon. You got to prepare. So that was already going on for like up to forty eight hours before Cash Betel comes out on shot and handed and he's like, yeah, bro, or like releasing the aliens.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: Guy really talks like that. It's pretty crazy, but yeah, it's gonna be awesome, Bro. It's could be fun and we're like totally doing it, bro, and it's like yeah, and the UFOs and you're coming out very soon. In all caps, it's how I was reported and then bam here we are right, and it's just like so bam bam, bam, bam bam. So this is all clearly part of the It seems pretty planned to me. Hasher and I, like your guys is spitballing over this idea about the economy thing. But what happened with the preacher thing very important to point out. I know, I said I wasn't going to get into the spiritual thing. It's important.
Speaker 1: I mean, the spirituality, religion and finance are two pieces of what is supposed to be the you know, long polls in the tent of this country.
Speaker 5: I grat I'm just trying not to be preachier, trying to tell people what to think or believe, you know, I mean, we understand, you know, because a lot of the geopolitics right now is being led by the like dragged by the hair by Christian scientists, dispensationalism, rapture kind of ideology, which is really bizarre when you get into it. But I'm not judging anyone for believing that. But that's what we've a lot of Christians were raised into this idea, so a lot of people are kind of excited about this kind of chaos and this idea. Maybe there's an Antichrist? Is this is this? It is this the second Coming of Jesus. It kind of plays into all of the all of the other bizarre stuff that's already been happening inside of our government, in particular inside the War Department, where we're hearing these bizarre stories about the soldiers are being told you're no longer fighting for the country, the United States of America, You're fighting as a warrior for Jesus Christ. We've all heard in these stories. We know what I'm talking about about. And now to throw this in here, and now they're going along.
Speaker 4: I have not heard that story.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, okay, Yeah, that's that's that's the thing that's been going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bad, dude, Like some of the I don't know if I brought it up on the show because I just found it so distasteful and I didn't really want to go into a big rant about it. But yeah, there's reports coming from soldiers talking about some of their commanding officers basically telling them in in large military discussions that Donald Trump is basically doing the work of Jesus and that they are lucky to be in this military right now. And like there's whole spiels you can find online, like some of the soldiers have released these. They're difficult to verify, of course, but there's so many of them and even news articles that refer to it that like it. It's it seems to a lot of people. I think like there is an infection that has been released into the US military by commanding off repeating these kind of like biblical end time messages into the soldier corps. And if anyone out there wants to confirm or deny this, you know, I know we have a number of people in the military that watch this show, and I know it's may not be in your best interest to confirm or deny it, but I mean we're interested. Maybe you're a family member of someone who has told you that, and you can give us a third hand story or something like cause I'm seeing a lot of that, and it's it's creepy with all the you know, apocalyptic redhefer small hat stuff going on at the same time, and this.
Speaker 5: Just kind of adds to that and makes it kind of almost worse because you find out it lo and behold. It turns out that like JD. Vance is a perfect example. I wish I had some examples in front of it, but you can do some digging and learn about this. Like he's made comments himself. JD. Vance, the sitting Vice President of the United States, believes that aliens exist, but they're really fallen angels and demons. So the people inside this administration, people like Pete Hegseth, believe this. This echoes basically some of the weird beliefs of an inner circle of people who supposedly allegedly exist. I don't know, probably do called the Collins Group do some research on that. They are an inner circle of government military members who believe strongly that this is it where the big fight is coming to fight aliens which are really demons. In the name of all of this stuff that we're talking about. This is not a new concept. This has been around and infecting in the swamp of the Hidden hand that's been steering a lot of this stuff. Why is that again, It just all seems part of a grander scheme. Now, as far as the spiritual stuff is concerned, I'm very concerned that these Christian Zionis pastors are going to be the ones that want to try to be like, oh, don't worry about it the aliens. This like they're going to tell them that these are fallen angels, that they're demons, and basically telling them these are vampires. And you all know the law about vampires, and you know how to protect yourself from vampires. You grab the garlic, you grab the holy water, right, you do all the things. But what happens if you're doing that against the vampire and it doesn't work? Because what if the vampire isn't really a vampire and it's like some sort of android robot or something. Aha, So what if these aliens are like, oh, don't worry about it, you're a safe person. We've heard all these stories that have been seeded in some of the ufologist's stories about how like when you have an alien encounter or a UFO abduction, just call out the name of Jesus and it immediately stops. And now I do agree that some of these abduction stories might be related to that, because a lot of them that's more different, because I think there's a distinct difference between demon possession and versus like a physical being. But as you pointed out so keenly, sir, mister Brian McClain, mister hesher that like you're looking at a little green man, how do we know that's not a physical thing that was created here on Earth in a lab. How do you know that these UFOs flying around came from Mars or that we didn't build that on an underground, deep bunker base somewhere here on the planet Earth forever. In particular, I mentioned ancient aliens. They're famous for doing this, so like, oh, look at this massive marvel that we raised. We were born into a history, a world where we taught and learned about the pyramids and how they were built, Like this is a marvel, master man made form of engineering. But ancient aliens on the History Channel has been rewriting history saying, oh, no, man is crap, Man is not in cap There's no way man could build that thousands of years ago. How the hell could they do that? They suck? Obviously aliens made it. You see what I'm saying. I think they want to say the same thing about religion and your beliefs. So if you are a true believing person and you run into an alien and you tell go away, demon in the name of Jesus Christ, and it doesn't go away, what does that do to your faith in Jesus Christ? I bet you that would deflate that like a little balloon, right, that's probably not good?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and whatever, whatever? What the hell is planned? My god? I can't even think, like I don't even want to conceptualize, like what's going to be presented to people and what they're programmed, Like, you know, problem solution reaction plan is going to be, Like why at this point We're going to talk about this hauntavirus thing in a bit here, but like, why at this point, after what happened in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one, would anyone who's willing to have an open mind and do a lot of you know, just a medium amount of reading and viewing and listening trust any government on this planet to tell them the truth about UFOs, UAPs, extraterrestrials, interdimensional beings or anything like that. Like the fact fact that people are willing to trust media, trust podcasters, trust governments about something so big is a pretty damning statement on humanity, pretty damning statement on the overall IQ level of like the sophistication of twenty first century culture, the understanding of the technology, the understanding of the evolution of propaganda. Like I really really used to There's a version of me further back in the rearview mirror on the timeline that really thought like, if we made it to where we are right now on the timeline, that most people would get it. I'm glad I left that version behind because he would be so disappointed in how many people actually get it at this point. They're lying to us, they're feeding us garbage, and this is such a you know, okay, I don't like having to be an asshole about UFOs. You know, I've given you a couple of personal stories. You know, my uncle who had Treasure Rest in Peace loved that stuff. The younger version of me love that stuff. The movies about it, Oh my goodness. We had so many cool movies growing up, right. We had close contact, We had et we had Predator, which one pharaoh march Mars attacks what a classic, right, all this stuff. We had an Independence Day well just perfectly timed. Right now is a new Steven Spielberg movie called Disclosure Day. Nice, that's releasing on June twelfth. It's May eighth, so it's a month and a few days away.
Speaker 4: Please tell me this is like in court, like same day they are releasing those files.
Speaker 1: Can you I would not be surprised whatsoever if UFO dot gov populates the day that Disclosure Day comes out.
Speaker 5: It's already populated that they already released the first trunch.
Speaker 1: All right, well maybe second trunch, maybe second trunch on July twelfth. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we already knew about this though, and I forgot to mention that there was a lot of So waite a minute, you're telling me all of this was just a publicity stunt to get more people to watch this movie.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, so basically the plot of the movie. The film focuses on humanity receiving proof of extra tourist life and the subsequent chaotic world reaction. It's the same exact what's in the freaking article, yep, and what we're just talking about.
Speaker 1: Yep. We had a Hollywood movie just queued up ready for drop, like just you know, a few weeks after what's going down this.
Speaker 5: Week somebody got their wires crossed. You're supposed to do the movie first before, right, in real life.
Speaker 4: It should be like a year or two before, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I mean, honestly, we've had a whole lifetime of these movies, like pretty much since like the nineteen forties, right since forty seven. Basically we've been getting this stuff.
Speaker 5: Well that's an interesting year, isn't it anyway?
Speaker 4: But nothing, nothing spoke about that. I don't recall any of them was around that plot. The chaos that happened once a disclosure come out. It's almost either like an alien invasion, right or some kind of war. But that plot is a new one. Yeah, here you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well it's just ever so slightly he knew, you know what I mean. It's like watching a new zombie movie, like you're looking for just the smallest change in the paradigm to be like, oh, that's original, you know what I mean, Like we've had so many of them. You're right though, it's it's and it makes me think of that movie the Obama's produced too.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that one was.
Speaker 1: About cyber the world behind yeah, behind yep, with what's her face?
Speaker 5: Well, this could all be this could all be done together, all at the same time. I mean, the aliens could come down here land on the White House lawn. One of the alien sneezes gives everybody a virus that we have to get a Q virus ally yeah, and then what was the other missing piece? Oh and then one of the aliens, uh renegade teenager son is a hacker and he he cyber attacks the planet.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean it's kind of like this one right here. I saw this one on X today. They called it the hat trick. You've got the Illuminati eye in the middle. You've got alien invasion at the top, cyber attack at one base, and virus pandemic at the other base. Like nice, It is pretty cool graphic, right, I mean it doesn't make me feel good, but cool graphic.
Speaker 5: What do you call it when you do all three at once?
Speaker 1: Yeah, call it the Illuminati centipede.
Speaker 5: And that's the show. Folks were out.
Speaker 1: That was posted by Face like the Sun and they said they're going for the hat trick, which is pretty good. All right, So we've got I guess we should talk about this whole Haunt of virus thing too, huh. Since we just showed the graphics x files. Yeah. And the funny thing about this is base all of what we're talking about here in the headlines today except maybe AI cyber attack. And I could probably be proven wrong about this is like a plot line in X files multiple times.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, our our life is what did? I just posted a meme the other day where it was like it was, oh, it was a mister Bean character. He's trying to copy the other student's paper next to him, and so the good student doing the paper, it says conspiracy theorists and mister Bean trying to copy. It is News Headlines twenty twenty six. Perfect, exactly, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Phair, You dropping me a couple of links here? What I got?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I would, just because when you guys were talking about Trump and the and the religion, the religious.
Speaker 5: Tone in the d there's some links to drop in the show notes.
Speaker 1: I gotcha.
Speaker 5: What we were saying.
Speaker 4: Just just just yeah, it's just really talks about that video based it was white Yeah, yeah, and the White House and they are a dude. They just talking about Iranians and how the Bible saying Iranians are going to kill all the Jews and oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. And Paula White, she's she's like at the top of her game, comparing Trump to Jesus does this all the time? What a grift? What a grift?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And and and the other one is just I mean, you don't have to put that other article, but it's just more it talks about the new Apostolic Reformation, which is really that groove that is just taken over where all these guys belong to. And it's that's where that I would call it the difficult the.
Speaker 5: End of the door cult.
Speaker 4: Like, yes, it is absolutely right.
Speaker 5: It's concerning that these type of people would be sure in like important positions, not just in the government, but in the freaking military.
Speaker 1: Whoa, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: I hate to say that, but you know, like the left has been talking about this for a while, right, that this madness is gonna happen, right, And I did not honestly expected to happen, right because I thought there's more of Ah, that's the best way to say. I did not expect it to happen here in you as to be honest. But I what I'm seeing, what I'm what I'm seeing scares me, right, and and and and that's that's I see fascism is going to happen. And I see I and I see that group and and total surveillance, and they're gonna like sell it to people under Jesus name somehow, you know, and and and you can see that whole thing is gonna get spinned.
Speaker 1: Ah man, It's it seems like I don't know, dude, it seems like a pathetic attempt to me at this point, because like there was a continue of like gen Z that was because really the youth are probably the most important if they want something like that to have any sort of life span. Right, So you kind of had Liker your TPUSA cult following, and you know, like young people were engaged up until this election to an extent, right, But now it's just like there've been completely left in the dust, Like who is that narrative actually? For like, for example, Erica Kirk is a laughing stock. She is a joke, especially to young people. No one is buying her stick and her crocodile tears and all this weird acting that she's doing, like the dipstick is low on acceptance for this, So it's like, who are they really gearing this at? You know, I hate to even ask because I don't want to single out a day demographic, but it's like, it's got to be a really low IQ demographic.
Speaker 4: It is. It is, And honestly, like I mean Trump right now, he's like in the negative was below thirty, right, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just it's off off a cliff interesting.
Speaker 4: Because in twenty twenty four his election, he was really getting great numbers, right, and they give him the push, but they I say, whatever you want to but to say about this generation, but I think that generation gets it fast. And I don't think. I don't think that tricks they are playing right now is going to work.
Speaker 5: On them, to be honest, But this generation, the gen Zers, yeah, okay, yeah, I just wanted to make sure I heard you right, all right, because I mean there was not a lot of hope for that generation until recently.
Speaker 4: Well, and I'm not saying there is necessarily hope from well, let me take that back. What I'm saying is I don't think that all technique they used on boomers right is going to work in the usion the new generation. And I don't think they figured out yet. I think Charlie Kirk figured it out right, And I think they were trusting him, but a lot of them so through this whole Israel thing, right, And I think that's that's a wake up call. And I don't think they are going to be able to contain that beast anymore. I think that's out And what Trump is doing right now is just even making it worse.
Speaker 5: So I mentioned, I mentioned the generations in the context of the childhood's ends thing, but that that was something that the guy who he can't say who had the mustache in history, he was also very keen about, you know, raising an entire generation of youths to be brainwashed and propagandized into a particular belief system. Allegedly, at least that's what we were taught in school, you know what I'm saying. So, and by the way, in case you didn't know, the school is nothing but that just an indoctrination system slow drip to you across like what is a twelve hears for most people you or take a couple, depending on who you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and how much learning's actually going on there versus misdoctrinating. Now, Yeah, yep, that's the mustache. There def tears that one toothbrush mustache, that one all right, so we'll put a couple of those support links on tonight's show page. You are watching the boiler Room. We're listening to the boiler Room, and there is show page associated with every episode. You can find out our website, Alternatecurrentradio dot com. All our support links are up there as well if you want to support the show. We've got some merch that probably needs to be redesigned, but some classic merch up there. We've got you know, swear jar and all that good stuff. So Alternate Current Radio dot com is the website, and be sure and follow Ruckus and I on the X while you can. We mand up like Pharaoh and just bail out of there at some point. But I don't know. I'm personally a little too addicted to doom scrolling, so we'll see. I just can't. I'm one of those people that just can't look away from a train wrack. So X is definitely a train wreck. And if you haven't liked and subscribed and done all that stuff yet, please do so. We're broadcasting live tonight on X on YouTube, on Rumble, and going out shortly after the live show to the larger audio podcast platforms. You can find boiler room on all that stuff. Let's talk about hauntavirus. You guys, what the fuck is going on? I'm hearing there like all the same crap I heard before. It's it feels like like we're being tested here. Are they kind of dipsticking the public to see if they're willing to mask up again because of a rat virus or if maybe they'll be afraid of the lab coat guys and their ability to do gain of function research. We haven't seen any of that yet, but we hear they do it. There's spend a lot of your tax dollars doing it so in weird foreign countries and stuff. But hey, is there a cruise liner stuck somewhere with a bunch of sick people on it and no one wants to a little bit of poor But then they end up at home magically somehow, I mean the whole thing they're telling us. There's different strains of it. There's cases here, there's cases there. Oh, these people are stuck. Oh never mind, they're home their self, containing themselves. I'm seeing a lot of echoes of shit. I don't like coming back this week, you guys, And I hope everybody's laughing at it, like I am.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, it's really interesting story, right. So basically, apparently two people were like when are they They were in one of the forests, rainforests, somewhere.
Speaker 1: In Argentina, I think.
Speaker 4: Argentina, thank you, yep, Argentina. And then they got I guess they contacted hunta virus and they got on the chip and three people dead and one is a serious condition. And then a bunch of them is in hospitals. So and I think the ship is still stuck out somewhere in the water.
Speaker 5: I'm hearing conflict yourself, sir, do you have evidence of this ship? Is the ship in the room with you?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: I know, right?
Speaker 1: USS ghost ship? Perhaps USS fake pandemic ship.
Speaker 5: It's okay, real we saw we saw the video of a guy who just happens to be a travel blogger. Well, so the interesting probably suffering from monkey pocks, if you catch my meaning.
Speaker 4: Anyway, so the interesting thing is like Butterus is, isn't it butters what's another who guy?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh yeah, yeah, the who guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he comes out and like, yeah, I hope that this is a reminder for us that you should not leave who should come back virus. What basically he was like coming out and saying, how you need everybody needs to join WHO again and accept WHO you know rules that they were trying to pass right because WHO is beyond any borders and they can respond at any point of time to whatever comes out.
Speaker 1: So I think I have the clip or at least I have a forty second snippet here check this out.
Speaker 8: But how does that try let in a global solidarity? I will let time to tell, but we really need this incident, this outbreak because seeing why the world needs a global entity that coordinates this Argentina support, how they can forward the support we are receiving now from US institution. As we live in an interconnected world, that outbreak from one part affects everywhere. So in terms of collaboration, we are going both through the technical collaborations in sharing information guidance we rely heavily as DG multiple side. What I'm saying is that the expertise of usc DC is an asset for the world and we have been benefiting from that.
Speaker 1: Okay, i'sop that right there. That wasn't Tadros, that was a different one from the WHO. But basically saying I mean even maybe worse than we need the WHO is we need a global global health entity. I mean yeah, probably referring to the WHO. But the way that he said that made me wonder if maybe they're not cooking up some like globalist offshoot of.
Speaker 5: This and Steve Woodkoff are about to announce the Trump World vision of health, peace for freedom around Yeah, just kidding, I could you imagine that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh so there was that. Thanks for bringing that one up, Pharaoh. I'm sure there's footage of Tadros too. These these people are like vultures that circle when these headlines start to start to drop. So of course they're doing what they do.
Speaker 5: If you want to get into any of the conspiratorial stuff, let me know, I have a hole.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, I was just going to bring up Pamela's comment here because I saw this one as well. Haunt a virus hype does a new pandemic threat? Does appear Invisor's mRNA COVID job side effects even says what page there, page thirty three, just for you ruckus just free's page thirty three in time for more liability free jabs in the whostockpile.
Speaker 5: I did see that and before I saw that there was already quite a number of thirty threes surrounding this story, not to mention the fact that thirty three years ago, in nineteen ninety three, which is when I was getting ready to vacate the state of New Hampshire to move to the state of New Mexico in order to attend college in New Mexico. My mother was in tears about my decision, which was made in nineteen ninety three, the year before I graduated, and lo and behold nationwide news read alert everybody in a little unknown to me at the time, place something called four Corners region of the United States of America, specifically in New Mexico, thirty three people died of or contracted There were thirty three cases confirmed. That's what it was. Thirty three cases in New Mexico. So there you go, thirty three years ago, thirty three cases. It's a side effect on page thirty three, all sorts of thirty threes go and like crazy. I bet you anything, we could probably look up in some gematria, calendar haunt, a virus, it probably ads up to thirty three or something. I don't know. So it's just already out of the gate, You're like, ah, okay, so it's kind of obvious. It's a bit of a sigh up. So either that could be incredibly concerning or it could just be they do this all the time. I think that this is a clear target. This is not for the whole world. This is just for the people who are already scared of this crap. Just hearing this story probably already sent people running and screaming, wearing six masks and a plastic barrier in their car to the doctor to go ask them for the newest haunt of virus jab which doesn't exist yet. But don't worry, there is one coming soon because interestingly enough, Pfizer, who miraculously saved the world six years five years ago for whatever it was. You do the math, they've been busy working on the next one, just in case something happened to end lucky for us, the one that they've been spending all this time on happens to be for Can anyone guess what it is? Does anyone know? It's the Haunter virus?
Speaker 1: So I said this like one hundred thousand times when I was broadcasting at TNT. I said it a whole bunch here on the boiler room and in Sunday Wire. This is the reason why it's called a pandemic industrial complex. And we told you this would happen, We told you this was coming. They now have the ability, after all of the money that they gave themselves out of thin fucking air, while our tuna sandwiches skyrocketed up to twenty dollars, all the money they gave themselves. Guess what, they set up an entire industrial complex around them, concept of a global pandemic, all right. And they, those that profit from this global pandemic industrial complex, by their own words and white papers, have shown us how proud they are that they can now model on a computer some sort of virus strain and then match that to a PCR test, right, a magical PCR test, which, by the way, guess what, nothing has changed about PCR tests. They are not a diagnostic test, as the inventor and designer, Carrie Mullen said multiple times before he passed away with such odd timing at a time when you know, the world could have really used him to help explain these things to us. But what they have set up is a way to use a computer to model a virus and then use a PCR test that has been tuned to that model and then amplified too many times that it starts reading positive on junk DNA on samples, and then they say, oh, we have a case. Oh you have this right, And what does that mean? That means they just use the PCR test as a diagnostic, which it is not, and they're using it in concert with a computer model that models a virus that has never been isolated, that can never be isolated and never will be isolated, and many people wonder if it even exists. And the warning that myself and many others were giving back then was this will continue. They will come up with new ones and put them in this exact paradigm that I just described. Well, I would argue that here we are, that's exactly what we're seeing. I don't know what else to say about it, Like, tell me there's a case. I even said ruckus. I even saw today a headline saying oh there's the UK variant, and I just immediately face palm, just like, fuck off with your different variants. Yeah, well, I.
Speaker 4: Mean there's two strains. There is one in South American one in northber.
Speaker 1: Why would we believe that why would we believe that for a virus that has never been isolated, like every other virus, never once isolated, their isolation process is bullshit. So if they can't isolate it, and they can't get a picture of it, and they can't show it to me, how can I believe that they're able to distinguish between two variants of something that they can't exist.
Speaker 4: Wait, yeah, you're talking what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Talking about the process that they call isolating a virus, which is not isolating a virus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but which one are you talking about? You're talking about the all.
Speaker 5: Of them, from AIDS to haunt a virus, it means any virus period, Well.
Speaker 1: All of them. We have a name, we have a computer model, we have a test that is made to amplify particles, and that's all we have. And they try to tell us that we have knowledge. That's not knowledge, my friends, That is data. That is data that doesn't come with all the context attached to it.
Speaker 5: You know what it almost seems like to me now that I'm looking at this, I'm taking a little bit of a three thousand foot view here. It's almost like there's a different SiO for everyone right now. Like if if that sort of thing is like you, you like, if you have the side person who's absolutely worried or you've been preparing for or even on you know, you're like you've been waiting. This is the next syop shoot to drop. They're going to do another pandemic here it is me. It's like, oh, they're going to do the UFO thing to trick the Christians. Here. It is the Epstein files and the corruption and exposing the pedos here, it is all of these really huge things. It really seems like there's one for everybody. Or am I just tripping?
Speaker 1: No, You're one hundred percent right. And I've been saying that about the Daily Shooter Program ever since, like I don't know, a couple of years ago. It's just like, hold on, this used to be the Daily Shooter Program used to be for Muslims and right wing extremists, and now it's for everybody. Everybody has a psychopath, a narrative, you know, to go with any sort of politicized viewpoint, whether it's the transshooter or the left wing Bernie bro shooter or you know what I mean, there's just like one for everybody. So it's just like to me, it indicates chaos, an injection of chaos and distrust. Like that's what's important, the important takeaway of the narratives when you put them all together, it's not about one, you know, identity politic or another unless you have a certain identity politic and then it's like, oh, that's the one that I'm interested in. But then there's all these other inconvenient ones that make people like you look bad.
Speaker 5: A lot of this comes to trust, doesn't it. I mean I briefly mentioned X Files, but you've probably already seen it making the rounds about the Haunt of Virus. It was either an episode of X Files or it might have been the movie that they made Fight the Future. I can't remember, but they made reference to the real life story which I talked about, the nineteen ninety three Haunt of Virus outbreak. They made reference to that in the X file movie about the fictional virus or the scenario that was going on there, which spells out the plan. As you mentioned earlier, Hesher, I have X Files, those conspiracies have all come true. I mean, it was like watching a documentary. It's like how the government would use a pandemic emergency to round up to people in the movie I think or the TV show there was through FEMA. Of course, now we're still concerned about that kind of thing literally, So it's like, you know, I don't know, but again, you know, it's just like they tell you. But why did I bring up X files and trust? Because X file taught us what was there a big tagline the fox Mulders to trust no one right, right, And then what we've been hearing throughout the pandemic, it was trust the science, right, and then under A Trump's administration it's been trust and President Trump quite literally trust the plan. You got to trust the plan too, you know. Anyways, but you see what I mean, A lot of this they're telling us who to trust you, hey, Like I have never personally may maybe it's just me. I've never met anyone in my own real life that I actually trust where they have to tell me all the time trust me, or you can trust me or you It's like either I do or I don't. You don't have to keep doing, you know what I mean? Like usually there's a warning sign, right do you keep telling me to trust you?
Speaker 1: Right? And I mean like think about like you know you and me hanging out, Like the last time we had a moment like that, it was whether the song we were hearing was a cover of the Misfits or who was the other band? Yeah, and it turned out I was saying it was Sam Hayne and you were saying it was them, and it turned out it was the Misfits. And it's just like, that's one of the only times I think we've both looked at each other and going, no, bro, trust me. It turned out we were both wrong. It happens, so yeah, go ahead, man.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, the interesting thing about this whole incident is there is the way it's spreading, right, and how they're amplifying it. Number One, it is not like a highly supposedly not a highly contagious virus, right. And then it's it's rarely transmitted from a human to human.
Speaker 1: Like monkey box. Right. There's only certain situations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like it needs to be really very close contact, right, yeah, close? So why are they making it a big deal? Plus, I mean I've been freaking like, you know, everybody talks about hunt virus around here. Just when you see mouse poop, just be careful around it. You don't get hunted. It's nothing new, Like why are they making it a freaking big deal? And it's not just actually hunter virus? So right now in Tennessee ticks is like it's fear mongering about ticks right now, this is a new thing. Yeah, you're not for meat, right, for.
Speaker 5: The alpha gal.
Speaker 4: Syndrome Yeah yeah, exactly, disease and the lime disease.
Speaker 1: Right another government.
Speaker 4: Now it's now a big deal, like apparently there's a big infestation in southeast US right now? Was dicks? So is the goal is just for you to sit home and just don't get out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, stay on X right.
Speaker 4: Right is it? Hey? Maybe the fuel is expensive, so you better just stay home, don't go anywhere. Right, I don't know, man.
Speaker 5: I was going to go on the family vacation, but the budget airlines choice selection has got thiner since Spirit Airlines after thirty three years, has closed down.
Speaker 1: I heard of you five years ago. Yeah, well, you know, speaking of trust, I think now might be a good time to bring up someone else that we're expected to trust, right, who's been a complete hypocrite, especially in twenty twenty one. In twenty twenty gil baits, Oh, gil Bates, Right, I knew it was going to be him gil Baits and Argentina. Right, that's the place where the boat allegedly got stuck.
Speaker 4: Wait is he the museum too?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 1: Well, let's let's just you know, let's let's do a little opposition research here. Let's let's listen to why we should trust Gil Bates and people that want to do experiments on mosquitoes and release them into the wild.
Speaker 9: I'm Scott O'Neil here in medic In, Columbia today, and I'm at the world's biggest mosquito factory for the World Mosquito Program. We're making in here thirty million mosquitoes a week.
Speaker 4: Come and have a look tonight.
Speaker 3: We're doing it for a very serious reason. Cities like Medicine.
Speaker 10: Have suffered from diseases like dangy zica chicken decas, but not anymore. We've been able to bring the solution of all back here mosquitoes to the city. When this back to area called Warbecka gets introduced into the mosquito it stops their ability.
Speaker 3: To transmit danngy. We release mosquitoes that have willback here and now they go in mate and Wallbacha gets passed into the wild. Mosquito population if we're going to control these diseases in all the tropical cities of the world, is going to require a lot of mosquitoes. The mosquito life cycle starts with the egg. And in this room, we've got a lot of eggs. Each one of these strips, these tiny black dots are up to ten thousand mosquito eggs across all of these strips, about one and a half knee and dried eggs waiting to hatch. In this tray, we've got the newly hatched eggs, their little larvae so small you can hardly see them.
Speaker 1: I think you get the point. So we're we just have to trust you guys that the science they showed us there, right, this is science that we are trusting. And what did they give us to instill trust? They gave us a PowerPoint slide with a couple of circles going from the jabbed mosquito to the other mosquitoes and just claiming that, hey, this will make it so these mosquitos can no longer transmit dangy and all these other things. So I don't know, do you trust them, Pharaoh? Do you do you trust them on that? Or do you think this is maybe the kind of experiment that I don't know. Some might argue could play a role in something like this.
Speaker 4: Let's pour this way. Human never buy engineered anything, and it turned out the way they wanted to be. Yeah, right, Yeah, we're by engineering the weather and it's going to backfire on us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got floods, we've got mud slides, we've got fires, that's right.
Speaker 4: We supposedly buy engineered viruses and we created coronavirus and whatever else. We buy engineering mosquitoes right now? Right, So, I mean.
Speaker 5: Bra like as it was in the days of Noah. No, I'm just kidding, but they're they're doing that too.
Speaker 4: Out Here is here is here's the point, right, is something in that scale it's impossible to reverse right and and and and there is no way you can determine the outcome. How the hell can you determine an outcome of something like this. It's uncontrollable. It's not science, right, it's uncontrollable. That makes it outside actually reckless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so infidels, I'm sorry I keep reverting to your original name. Tonight, Pharaoh, riddle me this. I mean you're our science office or aboard the Starship boiler room. If an experiment is not repeatable, if it's not something you can design and repeat or do at scale, right, like, maybe make it small scale at first and then prove out that it is scalable. Is it even science?
Speaker 4: If you cannot replicate it, then it's not a valid Uh, it's not a valid experiment. That's part of the peer review process, Right, it's supposed to be publish it and someone else if they cannot replicate it, then basically it's bogus.
Speaker 5: If you can replicate it with a PCR test.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the problem. Give.
Speaker 4: Well, that's that's called fudging results. Right, that's a different.
Speaker 1: Store, institutionally institutionally fudging results and doing it across borders so that people like that goal that we just looked at from the who can make claims like we need a GLO Doble health body.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this is just beyond science. This is a really rickless behavior. Yes, or wherever the hell government allows an entity like this to run a mass scale experiment that cannot be reversed, the same shit that happened with the mRNA job, Right, we released it out and we run this live experiment on people lives and whatever the hell? Right now, we're seeing the results of that experiment, right and we have not even seen everything yet, right.
Speaker 5: So, and that mad scientist guy, remember the billionaire scientist who is releasing something into the atmosphere to reflect the sunback to save the planet. Some crazy shit.
Speaker 1: Bill Gates involved with that too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, weird? Huh.
Speaker 1: Thirty million. According to this report, thirty million genetically modified mosquitoes are released every week in eleven countries because Bill knows better than nature what could possibly go wrong? And let me let me just play this part again here real quick. I want to hear the name of this stuff. He's got a magic juicy names.
Speaker 3: He goes to the city when this bacteria cold go back.
Speaker 1: In kids, Walbachia. There it is, right there on the screen, Wallbachia. May I pause the video right there thirty one seconds in to three minutes and eleven seconds and ask the fuck is Wallbachia? What is that? Killawatt in the discord chat wants to know is it laced with mRNA Wax? I would like to know that too, dude, What is it? What's wallbach What can I expect of people that have been bit by a Mosquito.
Speaker 8: That is.
Speaker 1: Trafficking wall back.
Speaker 5: Ya, But have you seen that show The Walking Dead?
Speaker 1: Right twenty eight days later? Right, you've seen that one. Speaking of zombie movies that have something.
Speaker 5: Original rommes, the Crazies maybe, yeah.
Speaker 1: The Misted Kingsman Part two, except that one came through your cell phone. But you know, frequencies and nanotech, Hey, not far off from each other. Right now? Look, we got the whole fucking Schmorgeshborg here tonight, thanks ruckus. We got all that shit because that's what we're ready for.
Speaker 5: Out Black Mirrors coming out with a season eight. But why bother?
Speaker 1: Right, dude, I don't I don't know why they bother. And I don't know why they only make like three episodes per season these days? Like come on, guys, I mean I get it.
Speaker 5: It. Oh kind of like what counts for an album?
Speaker 1: On Yeah, three AI songs and it's an album all of a sudden. So here's the other thing. Okay, just back to the Hanta for a second. Here, as Stern Drew Crypto points out on X and this is exactly what they expected us to believe when COVID nineteen eighty four hit. This is like I could be reading to you this from twenty twenty, except just find and replace hanta and replace it with the other word. Haunt a virus teleports worldwide in twenty four hours. I'll stop right there first with the headline. If viruses worked the way that people told us, the way that the science tells us viruses work, they would not travel the planet in twenty four hours or forty eight hours or seventy two hours. It's virtually impossible. So hauntavirus teleports worldwide in twenty four hours. One minute, there is an alleged outbreak on some random cruise ship floating in the middle of the ocean. No ports, no airports, just a floating peatri dish. Twenty four hours later, confirmed cases are popping up in Holland, Singapore, and probably everywhere else by breakfast. How magic. That's how hauntavirus does not hitch rides on planes like normal viruses. If you believe in normal viruses. It does not wait for docking, It does not need vectors. It just appears teleports manifests like it got the group chat memo Global rollout go time. This is not epidemiology. This is sorcery or a perfectly timed release. Think about it. Cruise ship equals perfect isolated testing, ground instant worldwide cases equals prepositioned or ariosol deployment. Here, mileage may vary on that. Media flips the panic switch in unison like a goddamn orchestra. They've been running the script for years, different name, same magic. Essentially what I'm saying here tonight, this is bullshit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't think this is going to shut down the world like the last time, the lockstep. This is again, like I said, this is the people who were already on board with this, what you mentioned, the pandemic. This is how it's always going to be. There's always going to be a new virus. It's always going to be play out like this in the news, and the people who get scared are going to run out and purchase the product. This is just a new form of advertising, you know. So it's not like it was. But to shut down the world would be like one of these other major catastrophes we've been discussing tonight, like the alien disclosure shutting down the economy, or Iran World War III destroying your opportunity to do for gas or groceries, you know, what I mean, that type of thing. And I think a lot of like a lot of like what we did do with a lot of self censorship. They really want a lot of people to self isolate that they don't want to have to be told to like stay in your home. People. They expect people are just going to do this by themselves naturally. It's just oh, that's what we do, now, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So, so who is the liable party in that mosquito experiment? And I just realize that I've been doing that since twenty eleven by.
Speaker 1: The way, Yeah, yeah, it's been going on.
Speaker 4: It's been going on for a while. But who is liable?
Speaker 1: I could tell you. They tell us in the beginning of the It's the World Mosquito program Sir.
Speaker 4: Who who do I go after when we're all fucked? Let me ask that question.
Speaker 5: If that happens and we're all ft, does it matter that we can or cannot go after these people? Would it change anything?
Speaker 1: We didn't even go after these friends of Jeffrey, so fuck.
Speaker 5: And by the way, the window of opportunity to arrest and prosecute Fauci is closing or has just closed.
Speaker 1: Oh he was pardoned anyway, right.
Speaker 5: He got there, there was still a chance. There was. There was one thing and I forgot.
Speaker 1: What it was. So you're telling me there's no chance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I'm just kidding, but you know, allegedly there was a chance.
Speaker 1: So here you go, man to answer your question, World Mosquito Program dot Org. There they are right there. How could you blame that little girl there doing.
Speaker 5: The funded by who? Established by who?
Speaker 1: Oh you know Gaby or Bill Gay Gilbates or something like that.
Speaker 5: You know they have like an about us or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got a cool Hamburg griven you just like ACR does. Let's see here our work go progress? Know about us? Can you believe that donors donate? They'll take your money if you would like to donate.
Speaker 4: The most cited funders are Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, BOO, Welcome Trust, USAID, w h O, UK Government, Australian Government program and Monash University. Now, who is not on fun takes? I don't think who takes gives money? They only take money?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, No, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't mean the World Health Organization. I meant I was wondering who they?
Speaker 4: So those are that Bill and Melinda Gates.
Speaker 1: Is the biggest literally who not who who oh man reimagining.
Speaker 5: Global allegedly like that from that website there was like, hey, you can donate it. That that was I recognize that pop up form is from any of these generic like five O, one C three charity groups like you can go and you hey, you donate some money and then it's a tax refund or whatever, you know, tax deductible thing whatever. Yeah, it's just one of these murky things. But yeah, they're probably well meeting people that go in. It's like, oh, this sounds like a neat idea. I'm helping, and they put toss their hard earned dollars there after they had the vast majority of it stolen from them in the form of taxes by their government.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm helping. Which character is that on Simpson's I'm helping. That's Ralph Ralph, a bunch of Ralph's out there. I'm helping. Yeah, releasing hope in my wookie reefined possible release hope. Oh it sounds so great. So your hope and your possibilities are fucking mosquitoes. Seriously, mosquitoes that are holding what was that stuff called.
Speaker 5: Good Lord Waffle Choba Jublu.
Speaker 1: Well Bakia, Your hope is a chemical built in a lab that we quite literally only get this as a definition for I mean.
Speaker 3: It's introduced into the mosquito. It stops their ability to transmit danngy. We release mosquitoes that have bullback here and then they go one night and bullbeck. It gets passed into the wild mosquito population.
Speaker 1: Passed into the wild mosquito population. This, dude, this is like to me, this is like the Big Bang theory. Like I'm just like, I might be one of the most skeptical people you could possibly find about stuff to include the origins of mankind. But I tell you what, the older I get in, the more I see them pushing this kind of crap on us, the more I'm almost like, oh my god, I think my Bible friends might be right. They've completely fucking lied to us. There's no way evolution was even a thing. I know some of you are cringing hearing me say that right now, but it's true. It's just like even the experts and the people that made the theory itself said on their deathbeds, this is fucking bullshit. We can't prove it, and you know, I mean, how else are we gonna explain all the redheads? Redheads? How are we going to explain you? I mean, come on, you got nephiloin blood right, soul as stingers are out there.
Speaker 4: The ringa things man, the black gotten.
Speaker 1: Children probably just lost like followers right there.
Speaker 5: Isn't it interesting though, that the the the the mosquitoes, the ticks, and the politicians are all bloodsuckers.
Speaker 1: It's like that tool song ticks and leeches.
Speaker 5: Right, and maybe that's next leeches.
Speaker 1: Hey you heard it, man, leeches. I'm sorry that makes me think a little bit too much about like scanners and certain movies where the aliens come down and like literally leech on people and turn them into like you know, vessels and ship like that.
Speaker 5: Just like the government does.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we don't even need to make up science fiction about that, because that's the reality we live in.
Speaker 5: No ship man, Oh we crap, the reality we live in? Do we even? Is this even reality?
Speaker 1: Give me an alternative to this?
Speaker 5: You know, right, there's always that Because there's there's this big push We've been discussing it for probably a couple of years now about this idea that like the ultimate, the ultimate end goal would be, or allegedly is where we suspect it is, to just have us lose trust reality, right and everything, including what we we our reality? Like even does that.
Speaker 1: Mean we don't trust our lying eyes anymore?
Speaker 5: What would that be?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 5: I mean, holy smokes, what kind of magic would they have? I mean, do they really need to rip a hole in the universe? Or can this be done to us physically with all these chemicals and the Wi Fi garbage that they've bombardised with radiation, the jabs, you name it, dude, I mean, who the hell knows? People talked about that mass formation psychosis garbage back during the plandemic there, but maybe there was something to that. Maybe there was a physical component. Why why did so many people go along yet there were a certain select handful of people who didn't. It can't just all be what's going on between their ears? And maybe there's a physical component here, you.
Speaker 1: Know, maybe, I mean, what would happen if we just didn't trust our lying eyes and ears anymore? I can answer that. That's that is ruckus. This is for you. That is exactly thirty three percent of my fucking doom scrolling right now is this even real? What the fuck am I seeing? I don't believe my eyes. I need fewer comments. I need to read all the comments. I need to see the community notes. I need to find the associated articles. I mean, what we do has become so much more onerous and odious than it used to be, because now we have to ask that question doom scrolling, doom, scrolling zip of beer, doom scroll, doom scroll, What the fuck is this real? Well, I gotta read the comments. I'm gonna have to tap this one. What the fuck I'm gonna have to read the community note on this? What that doesn't help? Now, I'm gonna read all four hundred comments on it. Forty eight minutes later, No, thirty three minutes later, I come out and I'm like, I don't get it.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, we're there forty two the whole time. But the thing is, isn't that what we were supposed to do anyways, regardless of where we got the information, When the CNN or Fox News comes out with the headline and we do it back then, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Where were we back then when all we had the parse was a CNN and they just said the same shit over and over again. For hours on end. We were here doing it, but oh my god, where was everybody else? Now it's just a cacophony. It's just a fucking torrent of Oh is which thirty three percent? Is this in syop? Bullshit or artificial intelligence?
Speaker 5: Do you remember a long time ago articles used to have something called sources?
Speaker 1: Oh I love that.
Speaker 5: That made our job so much easier.
Speaker 1: That's one of the reasons I spent Let me just say that is one of the for the first Like, this show just reached its eleventh anniversary this year, and these guys will attest to this. These guys know Adam even knows from back before he was on the show. Like, we would do the show, and then I would spend like four to six hours after the show making sure that every little thing I said, every little thing someone else said, every book, every movie, every headline that was mentioned was annotated on the show page. And I hoped that that was not wasted time on my part. I hoped that some people, even one person, might go through all the reference links and go, oh my god, like, these guys are distilling a ton of information and I'm interested in this, and they would read the book and watch the interview and you know, rabbit hole that motherfucker and I still do this day, try to do that. I don't get to do that with Sunday Wires so much. I'm actually working on making that better. But I do that with boiler room anytime I can. But the tools that are available now to do this have condensed the amount of time that took me from four to six hours to like, you know, hour and a half two hours or something like that. Same with show prep, Like I can do show prep a lot faster than I used to be able to do. It used to be like if I did a there was a ratio. If I did a two hour boiler room, there was at least two hours on the front end and the back end of it, so it was a six hour thing and it would scale from there. We would go five hour shows and I'm doing, you know, fucking like twenty hours of stuff to make one show come out, and it would come out religiously on Friday when the shows were on Thursday. And now you know, we're in a situation where it's like, we have all these tools, we could make this happen faster, we can make it happen cleaner. We can make it happen on fucking video YouTube somehow. Lets us hang out here. They didn't do that in twenty twenty or twenty twenty one, so thanks. I think still would like to get what happened in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one resolved, because you know, it resulted in a net loss of viewership, support and all that, and then you know that hurts us as a business, That hurts us personally, and I feel like lawyers should maybe be involved or something, or the government should step in and you know, fix that. But you know, we see the opposite. But us and our colleagues are gaining a little bit of traction lately, so that's nice. But where does it lead us? I don't know. I'm afraid it's all kind of happening in a bit of a controlled vacuum, and it's all a little bit late. A lot of Johnny cum Lately's and Janey come Lately's who are very welcome, But at the same time, it's just like a man. We could have really used you guys six years ago, could it used you guys ten years ago? Scrapping scraping for an audience? Anyways, the situation we're in now is interesting because it's one that we raised red flags about as soon as we saw that deep fakes were becoming a thing, as soon as we saw like, we raised red flags about this when Snapchat started letting you put a cartoon dog on your face. Okay, that's when we started having conversations that were probably too long about where that could lead. But guess what where we said it could lead is where we are right fucking now, where we're sitting there going okay, I doom scroll too much, and at least one third of it is a complete waste of time and energy because I don't even know if it's real.
Speaker 5: Well, because back then hasher, the filter was just the cartoon dog fa right, Yeah, Now the filter is you're just some like slob dude forty two overweight, drinking diet coke, living in your mom's basement, filming yourself on camera. But what everybody sees is a super hot chick in her twenties doing a strip tease for you, and it looks real yep, head to toe.
Speaker 1: And she's got a maga hat on, and she's got.
Speaker 5: Probably billion followers wearing a cross around her neck. I'm sure, Yeah, right, probably in the kitchen making cookies or some motherly just kidding page.
Speaker 1: Bake trad wife and everybody on the innerwebs lives. Yeah, all right, So I don't know, that's the haunt of virus thing. That's the reality thing. You guys, got anything else to say about either of.
Speaker 5: Those, well, you know, put a cap on what you were saying. Y'all have probably heard me mentioned more than once on this program as well as my I own and others about the Bill Cooper quote that I like so much, read everything, listen to everybody, but don't believe anything unless you prove it for yourself using your own research. The important part is the belief part. It's totally okay to doom scroll, it's okay to consume one hundred hours of CNN or Fox News. Why the hell you would do that to yourself, I don't know. But the problem comes when you start to believe that stuff. So if you're going to go so far to adopt this as your worldview and believe it and be like you're at the restaurant arguing with your friend who did the song? And so, trust me, it's based on a formation of a belief. You can't truly believe something unless you can prove that for yourself, right, and then even then sometimes we get it wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, let's see here, it's okay.
Speaker 5: To have an open mind too.
Speaker 1: Yeah totally. I was just going to clack out a response here, but I'll just read it instead. Karen says, what the heck is trad wife? I haven't looked it up. Sounds yucky. I would say that it's a real adjective, in particular oftentimes for Orthodox Christian women, many of whom have made little social media, you know, headways of their own, and many of whom are earnest and honest. And then there are other ones who have sort of seen that and taken it as a trend and tried to capitalize on it. So Jamie Hanshaw is a great person to go watch talk about this. Her and I have talked about a couple of times. Ruckus and her have talked about it before. It's almost like a social media and unfortunately, I think anyone who liked the term trad wife in the beginning is now at the point where it's like, okay, it's been sort of commercialized and turned into a social media Niche which you know, many people don't like. But there's a gray area in there between like your trad wives and your niche trad wives. I suppose, I hope I did that.
Speaker 5: Proper trad of course is traditional, So there's always that siop happening there because there's a lot of people that don't like the grifty trad lifestyle. So that that puts that puts traditional things in a bad light. And if you're a traditional conservative values type person, well you already see the problem.
Speaker 1: Right Yeah. Anything that can be turned into a niche online at this point is.
Speaker 4: That's why we drifting. Well, I mean, that's why I reject labels period. Like, yeah, it's like you don't need to call a wife trad wife.
Speaker 1: That is just right. Did you make you a sandwich or not? Are things cool or not? Like we don't need to.
Speaker 4: It's just ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this tradition right right, Well in my family, we had this tradition. Yeah, traditions are not necessarily cultural or related to your country. It could be something just inside your own household, you know, right, family traditions.
Speaker 1: East your grocery is one of our favorite Sunday Wire commenters is tradwive versus trad Stepford Wives. Now that's a that's a reality show I would watch right there. You should. You should definitely make that happen.
Speaker 5: That's what you can use AI for that. I approve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you've got our full approval for that one man. All right, data centers are next on my list, Ruckus. You were with us.
Speaker 5: When we do it. I take it back. We're not using AI. I didn't do it. We're not killing the planet. And I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, if you're using AI to make your show images, all of a sudden, you're like sucking up all the water in town and using all the energy in town and all that stuff. But you and I and Sport were driving around and we saw a protest.
Speaker 5: Right you do mean in town? Literally?
Speaker 1: Yeah, quite literally here in central Texas, Pharaoh. So we were driving around and we saw people on street corner protesting data centers coming to town, and we all found that very interesting. Are you seeing that in Tennessee, Pharaoh?
Speaker 4: Yes, And there's actually some legislation that is floating around to and some cities to actually regulate data centers and put like constraints to prevent them from just coming in anywhere and just installing one. So some environmental constraint around like resources consumption, noise level, which is gonna make it impossible for them to build it once they put this, which is a good thing, right, that's I think that's what people want. But I think in generally do it anyway?
Speaker 5: Huh, don't they just go ahead and figure out a way to do it anyway?
Speaker 4: Who knows? Who knows?
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I asked, because that's what that's the big question on everyone's mind.
Speaker 4: Well, this is what they are trying to say. Hey, they are just gonna go to court and they're gonna you know, yeah, it's the same way they are selling they are selling to use AI, to accept it as is without being a voice to talk about it and actually how to adopt it on what's not right that Hey, just take it as is and this is how we're gonna give it to you. Same thing they are trying to do with Data Center. I think part of this is a narrative that you know, it's not worth it for you to fight because they're just gonna go to court and they're gonna spend so much money and they're gonna win it. Then you know what, fuck you, I have some elected official. We're gonna put pressure on them to put whatever the hell they need to do, and let's just fight it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm finding the whole thing very interesting, especially like we've showed on the show over the last couple of weeks, the numbers of them that are being introduced, the numbers that are proposed, the numbers that are already in place. Ohio, Texas, Virginia top of the list. Texas is number one, Virginia's number two. I believe Ohio's number three, and looking to maybe gain spot one or two. And there's a torrent of you know, panic in communities and online about this, and I'm you know, I have reported on Chinese battery factories being set up in small communities, for example, and talk to people that you know, told me, hey, this is how it affected my water, this is how it affected my power. I know these things affect people, right. But now it's in our town, Ruckus and we see the protesters, and you know, I'm interested. And then I see a message from our mayor pop into my email and I thought, Okay, what does the mayor have to say? Because the mayor and the city council. I think are probably the people that have the toughest decision, if you will. I hope it's a tough decision for them, and I hope they're really looking at everybody. He's concerns and the opportunities. But it's like I thought, well, okay, well we have protesters in town here, I host a show that you know arguably protests this kind of stuff. I want to know what the mayor has to say, because I mean, we hang out in a place where our mayor hangs out. Like I've seen this guy, I've sat next to him. I'm like, okay, people like him here. What is he saying? So he notes the community concerns first off, and I'm not going to like read it in its full entirety here, but he notes the community is concerned about water usage and availability. He notes that the community is concerned about electricity usage, noise and traffic concerns, environmental impacts, and tax revenue. And it's interesting some of the stuff that he says. I'll give you an example, like water usage and availability. That's one of the things that like most of us are probably concerned about. Right, is this gonna make my water bill go up. Are they gonna drain any reservoirs? Sorry, California, You're already drained. But are they going to drain any reservoirs near me? This kind of stuff, right, I mean, it's practical shit, right. So here's what he says. There have been concerns about water consumption. The truth is that older data centers did require large amounts of water due to outdated cooling systems. However, the facilities being proposed and built here will use the most advanced closed loop cooling technology available today. Our town's long standing surface water rights, along with our contracted supplies, total over forty three thousand acre feet per year. The city uses an average of approximately eighteen million gallons per day or about twenty thousand acre feet per year. Recent peak day usage has been around thirty three million gals les. The initial charge for the data center system is anticipated to be approximately two million gallons total, to be circulated for ten to twelve years. That means the long term operational demand of these facilities is a fraction of the over of our overall system capacity. The intake of the two million gallon two million gallon charge will be coordinated with the city, so it does not interfere with fire protection, pressure tank levels, or the integrity of the water system. Separately, the data center requires a domestic daily water use. The average use in our town uses. An average home in our town uses approximately two hundred and forty gallons a day. That's crazy, and a typical sit down restaurant can use roughly seven thousand gallons per day or more. Domestic use by the data center is contractually limited to four thousand gallons per day, and the city has the ability to require the mechanical limiting devices to ensure compliance. This is monitored, structured, and enforceable by contract. That's just the water part. So I gotta say, shouts out to our mayor, I hope what you're saying is true. If what you're saying is true, maybe that would change the discussion and the skepticism around these data centers. But I can see Ruckus recoiling already, and I can see the audience gearing up the black pill cannons to launch right now. So but I did appreciate sort of the discussion opener there, because at this point, you know, if I hadn't read all that, I would have been like the person on the corner with the science saying no, fuck your data centers, we don't want them here. I still probably am that person. But what do you think, ruckus, since you live here, what do you think about the picture?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: You either stand out on the corner in a box on purpose now or you live inside of a box out on the corner against your willier later. No I don't. I'm like, oh, I'm starting to get this. One of the first things I wanted to address was kind of to myself, because I know I was mentioning the state's rights thing, but Trump kind of like front ran all of that when it came to the AI stuff, And I wonder how the data centers play into that if it's considered some sort of critical infrastructure for the sake of national security, which is why the federal government is in one hundred percent control of all decisions and the states can't decide their own thing. So I'm like, I've been wondering, is that and you know, is there going to be some conflict there are the state's going to try to do the right thing and the federal government's going to step in. I think I'm already past that. I think I see what's happening here. This is a problem reaction solution happening very quickly and in real time. And I was like, this makes sense now. It's very a Hegelian thing that's happening here. It's like they've got everybody. I mean, it's like everywhere. It's like you could probably find this instance in every city. I was shocked to see it in the town that we live in because it's not like a huge It's not like it was where I was in Albuquerque. You know, I would expect you there's people walking around wearing signs, ringing bells, the end of the world already, you know that kind of thing. But like to see people for this is a big deal and it's allowed to be a big deal. People are like, we didn't see that during the pandemic, did we. People weren't out there protest and wearing boxes and the like. Why are we allowed to fight and argue about this and say, oh, you're killing the environment too much water, too many resources, And then all of a sudden, Oh, don't worry about it, because the technology already exists to address a lot of your concerns, which could just be created concerns when the ideal concern should be. I'm like, so, okay, so maybe we're not going to put a million data centers in around the country. We're only going to put one hundred thousand. Oh, that's much better. But to go from zero to one hundred thousand data centers, which are ultimately just going to be you to you know, this is the infrastructure of the total technogratic surveillance grid. This is not for the AI, This is for our prison system. This is for our future ubi income social credit blockchain hellscape that we are diving headlong into whenever they decide to fully disco close the UFOs, I guess, but do you see what I'm saying. It seems like we're allowed to argue about these things and they're going to give us some wins when ultimately we all lose because they're still building these stupid effing data centers. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ultimately we're all still exposed. Ultimately, the goalpost may move. Ultimately. I like to think that whoever elected our mayor here in this town elected a smart guy and that he's actually been pitched what he's preaching. But I would caution him that, hey, these goalposts are going to move really quick. Dude. We're seeing reports from people in other towns that are saying they're literally having migraines and headaches and they can't sleep at night because they're hearing low pitch hums and all kinds of weird shit in their town after some of this shit has been built.
Speaker 5: You know, we got that going on in this town before that shit's been anyway.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean there are people a couple of towns over here in central Texas where they built a TESLA testing center who say their town is wrecked, like they want to sell their houses now, some of them because of all the noise, in the rumbling and just the disruptive, technocratic hum coming out of that facility. Pharaoh, what do you think, man? What do you think about our mayor's pitch to the public. What do you think about you know, the data centers in general? Do you think because I, you know, as much as I am skeptical of what our mayor said, I at least really appreciated the whole, like his perspective thing and in his perspective, if he was correct and if he's been given good information, that data center is not going to use more water than a local restaurant, and we've got lots of local restaurants. I have a hard time believing this, But if you know, maybe that's possible. What do you think about this closed loop cooling and all these claims?
Speaker 4: To be honest, I'm not I'm not familiar with the closed loop cooling and I have not looked into that. I know about the water consumption.
Speaker 1: Right, bad reports overall?
Speaker 4: Right, correct? Correct, that's actually you know, the point is not that. The number one is how are they going to power it? That's my number one question, right because every city where they established one of those that are increasing utility costs period, That is a fact. Right now, you seek correlation of utilities versus data center creation, and they sell it to you to basically saying that now they are trying to build nuclear power around data center, right, nuclear plants around data centers. The question is how are they going to cool those nuclear plants? What's the environmental impact? I know nuclear plants right now they are safer than what they used to be, right, But for you to power that then there might be other systems needed that will still consume water. Right, And his email or his letter does not addressat right, So you cannot take that in isolation. I think you have to look at it from more of like holistic perspective of what is really the impact on the entire utilities, what is accessories to this data center, what requirements does it need, and what is the impact of those requirements on the resources themself. Yeah, yeah, I'm not buying that bullshit.
Speaker 1: I totally agree, man. And just to play Devil's advocate as a good citizen here on behalf of my elected mayor who I did not vote for, not that I voted against, I just don't because it's bullshit anyway. I only use the water as an example. He has a paragraph about electricity use, and he goes through all that, and he's got one about noise and traffic concerns and environmental impacts. And my thing is like, Okay, maybe if that was if it was just our town that was getting one of these, that would be the case. But what happens when there's three hundred and thirty three other of these locations in Texas? I did that for you, ruckus. You're welcome, and they have to start offsetting each other, you know what I mean? And stuff starts bouncing around and corporations start going, oh, well, you know this has to happen because these are now mission critical, you know what I mean. It's just like I feel like there's a scope creep that could happen here and is probably a feature, not a bug. And this is a really slick way for corporations and the Trump administration and our senators and congress people to be sold on, Oh well, we've got this new closed loop la la la la. What the fuck are you talking about? New closed loop la la la? Like no one even understands what a data center is at this point for the most part, And you're selling our elected politicians on closed loop cooling technology because it's gotten better in the last three years or whatever. Like, I don't know. I just I feel like a lot of people would read that and go, cool, my Mayor's got us covered. I'm not concerned about it. It's not going to suck more water than than my local restaurant, and it's not going to suck more energy than you know, my house or my business. Like, I don't know, man, I'm skeptical of the whole thing. Lip service, right, Like it's really easy lip service to sell to a current politician when you to go with it, you've got tens of millions of dollars to dump into the community. I mean, I would not want to be the politician that has to say no, we don't want your tens of millions of dollars in our slowly developing town here, because you know, freedom, Like that's a pretty hard sell when you're sitting there looking at all the business owners and you know the townspeople, and it's like, that's what you're trying to sell.
Speaker 5: The data centers are the new jibby jabs, perhaps will solve all of these problems that the aliens will offer us some of their exotic technolology and why wondrous magical technologies that they've got for you know, computer chips and stuff, right, yeah, lithium crystals or something, right.
Speaker 1: Oh, interdimensional Aliens, could you please come out of the portal and please speed read the Epstein files for us at this New York Art Exchange thing. Could you get an appointment there and speed read that for us and give us the fucking theme and the gist and the cliff notes version. We'd really appreciate that. And then if you could speed read all these emails that you know, various mayors are getting around the United States to get them to install these data centers, you know, and tell us what we should do. We would really appreciate that. Maybe you could, maybe you interdimensional portal hopping aliens could also help us like redistrict all our voting areas so that like we actually have representation or you know, I don't know, just some thoughts for the space brothers out there, since we're going to disclose all this shit.
Speaker 5: I also have a question for the space brethren. What the hell is this?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, let me put it on.
Speaker 5: Or did the space aliens already arrive? Did? What the hell am I looking at?
Speaker 1: The hell is that? Is that that black guy pretending to be Erica Kirk with his name.
Speaker 5: That's the one on the left is actually a guy. By the way, of course, the one on the right is actually a female, not any female, but that's actually Heidi Klum. If you can believe that.
Speaker 1: It was Erica Kirk, what do you mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, we had the met Gala. They do this weird thing. They Yeah, they do very weird, very weird things. If you want to see all of that stuff, I encourage you to check out the weaponized news that I did with Sam Cheney last night. We went through a number of them. But those rich people are weird and they have way too much free time on their hands, hesher, which is probably why when they're not doing the met Gala thing, they're out there or releasing like genetically modified mosquitoes on the world or something, right, yeah, or.
Speaker 1: Figuring out how to put blood in the shoes of a rapper or something.
Speaker 5: You just never know, But can you be can you imagine the I mean, look around the world and that thing that I just flashed on the screen there and all the things that we're dealing with. Is this really the best time for the aliens to come? I think it'd be like, yo, yeah, you guys are kind of busy with your own thing right now. We'll come back later.
Speaker 1: Do you think that the space bros have like their own fashion sense, because like the aliens they've given us in all of the sci fi have been very naked, and I'm just curious, like some of them have had, you know, been festooned and with fine regalia, you know, like Mars attacks, Like.
Speaker 5: The leaders looked a lot like Natasha Henstrich.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, like the leaders from Mars attacks. I mean they were fly. They were like you know, Rick James and shit, they had rhinestones and all the red sparkly stuff Like I don't know, I'm just worried that the space Bros Will pop out of the portal and be like, you know, what if that's you guys, Like what if the Space Bros pop out of the portal and they're looking fly, you know, like like the Mars attacks leader you got the you know, all that stuff, and they're looking at our met gala and they're like, what the fuck you got like obese people dressing up like their stone figures or something like am I on the corner of fucking Hollywood Avenue? Like what is this crap? We're out of here. We're not gonna speed read your Epstein files. We're not gonna save you guys from your fucked up non proliferation agreements that you're all breaking right now. We're not gonna do shit for you guys. You can't even figure out how fucking dress.
Speaker 5: And good luck explaining Telldildonix to the aliens.
Speaker 1: An automoblow good luck, I mean, Space Bros. If if you really are here, if you popped out of the portal. I recommend you turn off all media and just watch the last eleven years of Boiler Room. I mean, you'll probably learn more about society than anywhere else if you just do that, Like, just don't don't do the other stuff. It's not going to work out.
Speaker 5: By the way, before we straight too far away from that thing we were talking about with the data centers. I found this very interesting. I'm going to drop you the link here in just a second, but i'll flash it on the screen while i'm doing that. Somebody has come up with a very interesting solution for this problem already. Allegedly they want to start doing something involving the ocean for these computer chips. This is called panther lassa, which is definitely a play on words here. But these things they're like an AI node. It's this big. They look like big golf balls floating in the ocean. I don't know if the picture is here. Yeah they are so yeah, so they just float. They look like a mine, don't they look like one of those minds?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But this, yeah, so they're going to just float there out in the ocean, and these nodes or for the this is going to they could they could replace traditional data centers? Right, but again, what do this is going to be a humming, big white ball floating in the ocean. What is that going to do for the marine life? Everybody? Did we stop and consider that? Are we just going to roll right ahead with this? Because as the headline there said, Silicon Valley is going to drop two hundred million dollars on this idea. And this is just one of many ideas we've seen ideas where they want to build these in space. China's building them under the on the seabed floor, underneath the ocean because it's cool. You know, It's just like how many of these types it's just a giant it's so many black holes for the money to go that nobody knows what's really going on and what's really being built. And we've seen this happen so many times, haven't we?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, yeah, absolutely, I mean this is this idea of floating chips in the sea.
Speaker 4: It was with servers. I mean, Gogle has been doing this for a long time. So I don't know, to your point, I don't really know why is it cannot expand the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've also proposed floating prisons and stuff like that. So, you know, and I assume they're already out there. We've already seen them in movies, so I assume they're black site locations that are.
Speaker 5: Oh I sort of got If my FEMA camp is inside of a floating sphere in the middle of the ocean, I'm gonna be so pissed.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I'm just gonna jump off. I just I'm gonna jump off and swim with the sharks instead. We got this one. Also, I will note along with this headline is out of ABC two k KUTV. Headline is state authority claims massive data center will benefit Utah military installations. Utah, people of Utah, what's going on? You're the state that has housed the enormous NSA data surveillance warehouse, un constitutional data surveillance warehouse all these years what used to be the biggest IT installment in the country, and now you're gonna be I don't know how we put it on the Richter scale of largeness of data centers, but now, according to ABC two KUTV, massive data center will benefit Utah military installations. Okay, can we have more than a headline? Guys? What does that mean? KUTV. What does that mean? Like, what particular benefit do Utah's military installations get from a massive AI data center? Just curious.
Speaker 5: You're on a need to know basis, sir, and you don't need to know.
Speaker 1: Asking for our social reject friends in Utah. But yeah, apparently we don't need to know. And it just it benefits, all right, It benefits military installations. That's all you need to know. You need to trust that it benefits military installations, all right. It's like the Big Bang theory. You just got to trust it. There's this piece of it, the central piece, which is what I was getting at earlier when I lost my train of thought. You have to have faith in that actual sub second, sub millisecond of an explosion. You science folks, us science folks have to have faith that that happened. Is that any weirder than having faith in a creator? I would have told you it was years ago, but these days, no, it's like kind of weirder. It's maybe weirder. And I'm a skeptic, so you know, take it for what word.
Speaker 5: George Michaels taught us you got to have faith?
Speaker 1: What I thought that was Fred Durst, Oh crap, never mind.
Speaker 5: We we're racing a generation of faith no more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and olympus, I'm careless whisper. Oh snap, oh, let's not all right. Okay, we're we're you know, we're getting into it here. Let's let's round it out. Let me go across the room here. I have one more topic, so if you guys want to hang for the final topic I have. It's actually one of ruckuses that I'm going to bring in. But Pharaoh, what about you?
Speaker 5: Man n then?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pharaoh, anything we've missed this week that you wanted to make sure that was happening in the boilerroom before you fade out.
Speaker 4: I actually I would love to hang out more, but I'm really fading.
Speaker 1: Out, all right. All right, Well, well we'll let you jump out of here. I'll just tell you this. I'll tease it so Rucus can respond to it on the way out. The I R S gave a tax i d to an AI that legally owns its own US company. So you know that means some things. That has some ramifications of any comments on that before you bail out.
Speaker 4: Um, wow, so interesting.
Speaker 1: So that means okay, so correct me if I'm wrong here, Pharaoh. But I think I might have to agree with the original poster here the op which is at zero x sweep on x AI. Agents will soon make more transactions on the Internet than humans. Said, agents will make a million times more crypto payments than people ever did. And a piece of software now legally owns a company, holds a US bank account, controls a crypto wallet, and posts on Twitter.
Speaker 5: M all by itself.
Speaker 4: That is, that's even legally possible.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's done for the I R s. It is now a precedent.
Speaker 4: M So are they going to just hey, I was going to pay taxes and we're don't have to pay tax Dude.
Speaker 1: The A is going to do better at paying taxes than the three of us.
Speaker 4: That he's actually better in paying taxes than I am. That's the jobs to give it to.
Speaker 5: What this means pharaohs Ideally, Ultimately, what they're the tech bros would like to see is that we all stop working, right. It's it's the agents that do all the work. So the only movement of money as we know what, the economy is no longer involving human beings. The concept of ownership right of a company, So surels fucking awesome I don't have to pay taxes anymore, sign me up. No, you just that's the trade off is much worse. Now you've moved into the universal basic income. You have to do exactly what we say. I mean, it sounds ridiculous, but if the government says you have to change the sex of your child or you don't get your unity, that's the system that you're going to have to be living in now. Yeah, I'd rather pay taxes, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a sad day when we have to like read a headline and go, yeah, I'd rather pay taxes.
Speaker 4: I rather not pay taxes. But my actually, that's a good point, right, because the counter argument to the whole AI is going to take all the jobs is they cannot afford that, right, because if AI take all the jobs, humans just sitting at home, there is really no driver to the economy, right, because how are we going to get money.
Speaker 5: And justify the human being existence to the world elite who own everything they own. They're the ones that own the stock version, they own the tokenized version of these AI agents, so they have exposure to the income. We're fucked.
Speaker 4: I hate to say, no, no, no, no, I see it so that's why I'm I think it's a good angle actually to look at it this way, because that takes away, Hey, where are we getting driven in?
Speaker 5: From?
Speaker 4: Right? You get the human out of the government, Trivin new cycle.
Speaker 1: So who's the golden goose in the end, it's the same billionaires, Okay, not us.
Speaker 4: It's going to be trillionaires.
Speaker 1: I think it's not the plubs. The pluvs are not the golden goose.
Speaker 4: Not anybody other than those who's holding power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this headline, if I can call it a headline, Uh.
Speaker 4: It's really interesting though, I would. And that's just it's gonna pay taxes here.
Speaker 1: I mean, AIS don't sleep people do, Okay? Those A hours?
Speaker 4: Is it going to get inductions? Who's who's who's who's actually the taxes?
Speaker 5: Can the AI donate some money to charity and then write it off?
Speaker 1: Well, it filed a Form S S four directly with the I R S. So I don't see why it can't, like, you know, do the normal grifts that you know, companies are going to.
Speaker 5: Become friends with this AI agent just in case they might want to donate something to alternate current radio.
Speaker 1: You never know, Yeah, man, I mean Clawbank. Clawbank is opening this up as a product, meaning anyone can now spin up an AI agent that legally owns a company, has its own bank account, and trades crypto autonomously. I mean you got a need for that? Clawbank got you covered.
Speaker 5: Just just one of many that are industries.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, absolutely amazing. All right, Pharaoh, we'll let you get out of here. Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was going to say something, but actually, no, go for it.
Speaker 1: If if you got it anything I lost, all right, that's.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, thanks guys, and thank you for listening to us, and I'll see you next week. Cheers everybody.
Speaker 1: All Right, there it goes mystical Pharaoh, punching out ruckus. Did we forget anything? Do we have any leftover side house spread in the hole in our pockets?
Speaker 5: It's related to everything. Hold on, I don't have the article in front of me. Give me one second. Well I just might have to let's see, just do it for memory. But you might have heard about something called Google nano. Yeah, it's a four gigabytes here it is. I found it. Ah haaa, here you go. Google Chrome may have Yeah, they most likely did quietly without your permission. I have that part installed a four gigabyte AI model onto your device. So this was making the rounds. So it might be on your computer, it might be on your phone. But basically what happened is this is inside Google Chrome. Who has been They call it quietly installing this four gigabyte four gigabytes of space onto your device without asking or notifying you. Okay, so, and what this is is this is to help power their AI mode feature. You've probably seen this stupid thing. I was showing you some of that on my phone the other day. Hashure where I get these notifications on my Samsung phone, sometimes from the Samsung News app, and then Google also sends me news links, so I get a Google notification. But what Google started doing I noticed it a couple months ago is I'll get a notification that looks like it's a Google News thing, and then I click on it and expecting to see all the lists of the news about that subject. And what it takes me to instead is it now pre fills with the thing that I saw up above what I thought was a news headline. What it copies and pastes that thing as an a ask AI this question and it gives me the results I'm just like, what what am I looking at? Like, I didn't go to the AI chat and ask it about this. It's feeding me this. It's the strangest effing thing. So these AI mode summary things that you're seeing everywhere, uh that they're they're using the power of your device and your computer and your computer chip. And I don't know how all this works, heshure you do. Uh, So they're slowing down your computer and all this garbage. But again, they didn't tell anybody that they were doing this, And generally you're supposed to tell people and or get their permission before you start like utilizing their personal property, their resources, their electricity, their their gigabytes, their bandwidth, et cetera. Yeah, this is a no no, right, So they got in big trouble for this, but not big enough. I think it plays into everything. So it's like the the whatever this is, it's gonna it's gonna happen with or without a permission, you know what I mean, and without us knowing for the most part.
Speaker 1: And the and the trojan horses get bigger and bigger and bigger. It's like you go get a new iPhone now or a new Samsung or whatever. Like the the base models like two hundred and fifty six gigabytes. So you know, these critters and creatures in Silicon Valley, they figure, well, crap, that's like not very four gigabytes. You know, five years ago would have sounded like an immense amount of storage, But now we can sneak four gigabytes on eighty nine percent of user's phones and they won't even notice.
Speaker 5: I have like some USB sticks in my desk jewery here. I can't reach them right now because of my microphone's in the way. But I mean like I'd have to grab like a handful of those things to make up four gigabytes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Right, I've got I've got a stack of ZIP drives somewhere that would make up like a tiny percentage of that.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm gonna Apple two E computers if you have to stack from here to the moon, nothing.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I use Linux, good call. Yeah, definitely, if you don't mind doing all the weird little updates ands.
Speaker 5: And if you don't mind the fact that the new AI model for anthropic mythlos allegedly has already busted Linton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's always those scare tactics as well.
Speaker 5: All right, Roc, I think that was the last thing on my thing. I don't have it in front of me, but I encourage folks to go find it for themselves and check it out. Richard Dawkins, a very well known atheist, had a lengthy conversation experiment slash what I interpreted as almost a love affair with an AI agent, and he wrote all about it on like a medium substack blog. I don't even remember what unheard. I think it's called I don't remember, but it's out there. Search Richard Dawkins AI chat. It's a long read, it's crazy, it's fascinating, and I encourage you to check it out because, as I said earlier, read everything, listen to everybody, but don't believe anything unless you prove it for yourself using your own research. Thank you for having me, Hesher. I'm out of.
Speaker 1: Here, all right. Thanks ruckas a good shout on Dawkins there. Randy j was supposed to join us tonight. I know that Richard Dawkins is one of Randy Jay's only go to people remaining when it comes to some of the things we've talked about tonight, so I'll be checking that out for sure and bouncing it off Randy J, who hopefully will join us next week. M boy, what else can we say? I mean so much going on this week. We covered a lot tonight, So as we close out another episode of Boiler Room here, maybe the most important thing to remember is this, in times of uncertainty, the battle is not just over territory, right, or resources or elections war for territory, for my sepulteur of fans, it's actually over perception. It's over attention, it's over emotional energy, It's over your ability to distinguish reality from theater. Because when institutions lose credibility, they don't simply surrender power. They compensate with spectacle distraction, fear, managed outrage, and right now, people everywhere can feel that noise, intensifying economic instability, escalating wars, genocide, ethnic cleansing, political contradictions, technological transformation, AI systems, entering human institutions. Right just covered that disclosure narrative surfacing at carefully convenient moments like this week. It creates an environment where people become overwhelmed, exhausted, divided, and easier to steer. That's why remaining grounded matters now more than ever. So stay calm, stay observant, stay skeptical of emotional manipulation, in particular, even when it comes wrapped in narratives you want to believe and remember. Real freedom begins when people stop outsourcing their perception of reality to institutions that repeatedly betray public trust. The narrative containment breach is already happening. The only question now is what comes through the cracks next. We appreciate all of you for joining us tonight. This has been the boiler room. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 9: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama