Speaker 1: All right, Billy cunning in the Great America, and welcome this Laurius Wednesdays and in the Tri State Reds Baseball kicks off about five forty tonight. Why can't they play like this every game? Of course, they're playing Miami, but that's a different issue, and we'll see what happens down the road after this they go to Milwaukee, in which case they need to keep playing like this. Whenever they play like this, they anger me, because why can't they play like this all the time. On the other hand, when they played Milwaukee, they collapsed into a house of cards, much like Saint Louis or the Pittsburgh Pirates, who they can't beat. So nonetheless, let's see what happens tonight and tomorrow than on in Milwaukee, then back home next week. But until then, as many know that Tim Waltz, the left wing socialist governor of Minnesota, has received the VP nod from Kamala Harris, so they have the most liberal progressive socialist member of the United States Senate while she was there, which is Kamala Harris. She's to the left of Bernie Sanders and not a lot of room out there, and she picks the most progressive, liberal socialist governor in the country. Who's Tim Waltz to be her running mate? What does that mean? Joining you and I now is Orlando Sanza. He's the candidate against Greg Landsman for the first Congressional district more or less the district that Steve shabb had for many years, but it's been jerrymandered to make it more or less a democratic district and hopefully Orlando can turn it around. Orlando Sanzo, welcome, I think for the second time to the Bill Cunningham Show in Orlando. What is your view of the selection of Tim Waltz by Kamala Harris to be the VP?
Speaker 2: Bill, thanks for having me listen. Kamala Harris and Tim wals are perfect for each other and terrible for the country because this election of Tim Waltz by Harris cements the most radical ticket that America has ever seen. I mean, Waltz is a guide in the wool extremist on every major issue. On the economy, right, billky burned through an eighteen billion dollar surplus and put his state in a deficit while raising taxes by billion dollars, I mean it's insane. And then on the border he welcomes illegal immigrants into Minnesota, offering him free health, free health care, free college, free drivers' licenses, free illegals. I mean, the guy is extremists on every issue. He's bad for Minnesota, he's bad for Southwest Ohio, and he's bad for the country. So on that regard, he's perfect for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: No question about that. And you know, one thing I've noticed Orlando is that the Trumpsters seemed to believe by taking someone similar to himself like JD. Vance, who of course lives here in Cincinnati, that he wanted to maximize the turnout of the Republican base. Same thing happened with Kamala Harris. She had the opportunity of selecting Josh Shapiro, the governor of Pennsylvania, who's a Jew, who also believes in school choice, in which case that would anger a part of the Democratic Party, including the Hummas factor. And I'm told by the experts, and in about two or three weeks the riots are about to commence again on college campus. Is funded by Iran in order to cause more havoc and more confusion and chaos and destabilize college campuses. And that's a part of the Democratic base. So you don't want to have that base of the Democratic Party angry at a Jewish vice president. So of course Kamala Harris went hard left. On the other hand, you had the US Senator from Arizona, Kelly, who also angered two or three labor unions in Arizona by some of his positions. And so just like Donald Trump went with JD. Vance, who would trumpet his viewpoints on the left left side. Because of Barack Hussein Obama and Nancy Pelosi's involvement, they decided to pick someone to the left of Kamala Harris. And there's not much room out there either. So can you smell what I'm cooking at? Each party is going to maximize their base turnout.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean that seems to be the calculus right for this Waltz pick. But you know, I just got to say, on Shapiro, just think about this statement that is being made, is that this so called party, the Democratic Party, that seems to be all about diversity and inclusion inequity, doesn't pick the guy that may be able to garner some independent voters because he's a Jewish American. Unbelievable, Bill, I mean, absolutely unbelievable that we live in a country that that's even the case today, and it's coming from the very party that preaches to be the party of diversity inclusion. Give me a break. As a Filipino American, I take exception to that they are not the Party of diversity and inclusion.
Speaker 1: No, if they were the Party of diversity, equity and inclusion, they would support Clarence Thomas for the Supreme Court his decisions. They would have supported Ken Blackwell when he ran for governor. They would love Senator Tim Scott because he's black. No, No, it's not about race. It's about the right kind of person within that race. And I wouldn't note that in the state of New York, as I speak for the first time ever, there's a poll out by Reuters that indicates that most Jewish Americans in New York State are going to vote for Donald Trump. Isn't that amazing? That is amazing?
Speaker 2: And you know what that speaks to. This is to the Jewish American voters out there, what they are wanting is unequivocal support for Israel right now, not this wishy washy what makes political sense and is trying to toe this fy line between this faction of pro Palestinian rioters and then the Jewish base.
Speaker 1: Instead, what they're.
Speaker 2: Looking for is someone that can stand up to Iran and Hezbolah and is willing to emphatically show American strengths and is willing to support Israel and showing their strength to defend their own people. And so I got to say, even when it comes to this congressional race, I mean, I'm fully aware that I'm running against a Jewish American. I don't take any exception to the fact that he's a Jewish American. What I do take exception too, is here is a guy that is trying to be wishy washy when it comes to unemphatic, unequivocal support for Israel. I mean, people need to understand this is the very guy that called for a permanent temporary ceasefire in Gaza. Greg Lansman, what in the world does that mean.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you talk about.
Speaker 2: Someone that's just pannered to the to the base and trying to tow that line, he's doing it miserably. And the people right here in Southwest Ohio need to understand that they are going to get unequivocal support for Israel, who will stay and someone that's going to stand up to Iran and all these terrorist groups in Orlando, Sonza.
Speaker 1: A permanent, temporary seat ceasefire that strives. I wish I could make it up. There would temporary ceasefire, permanent, temporary, unpressed. Let's go on to the transgender issue. I met you and your wife and your great kids. That little girl you're is as cute as a button running around Warren County at that festival, and it was just a great family you have. But yesterday a judge ruled in Ohio that Ohio's banned on transgender surgery and hormonal treatment for children was upheld. Now I don't know what's going to happen in the future because normally, I've always believed that parents should have a great sway when it comes to raising their own children unless they do things like you can't get a blood transfusion, because my religions against that are like saying, Okay, my fourteen year old wants to be a girl, so we're going to cut off his private parts and give hormonal treatment. And I also would note that DHS yesterday announced another five million dollar grant to Nationwide Children Hospital and one other in Philadelphia to study how to transform and transgender individuals born into the wrong body. So the Biden administration is hard at work to mainstream the idea that you can change the gender of a boy or girl with or without parent permission. In the state of Minnesota, Judge Waltz, I'm sorry. Governor Waltz declared that Minnesota is a transgender sanctuary state, and that means that if you have a ten, eleven, twelve, fourteen year old boy who wants to become a girl or vice versa, that the state will take away custody of the parents if you object to that. I can only imagine Orlando Sanza, if down the road, maybe ten or fifteen years from now, that beautiful little girl of yours says, Deity, I want to be a boy, and that the state would come in and say to your mom and say to you and your wife, guess what, you don't have custody any more of your kid. We're going to take custody away and give hormonal treatment and then surgery. How would you react to that?
Speaker 2: I mean, again, Bill, how absolutely terrible that this is the state of our country today, when instead of the government trying to actually uplift the American family, specifically parents like myself and my wife Jessica, in raising our four kids under nine. Instead, what they want to do is co parent with us, and they think that they know better. And then when when they think that what we're doing actually is not in the best interest of the kid. In things that are just completely extreme and out of the walls, exactly what you're talking about, they want to strip away the parent from the children. I mean, it's absolutely insane. And the thing that I got to say is that that's exactly why you could see extreme Kamala Harris picking Tim Walls because on the social issue, he wants men to play in women's sports. To your point, he made Minnesota trans refuge state.
Speaker 1: I mean, give me a break.
Speaker 2: The American people, what they want, especially in Southwest Ohio, is for the federal government to back off and let parents parent their kids. They want them to parent them, to make the best educational decision, for them, to make medical decisions for them unless.
Speaker 1: It harms them, not the reverse.
Speaker 2: Instead, what we're seeing is the harm, the total harm when it comes to children that aren't even fully developed. They haven't and I've met and heard of the horror stories when it comes to children's teenagers that go in these go down the route of these surgeries, and the horrible impact on their mental health, on their livelihood, on their social livelihood down the road when they try to reverse it. And so it's absolutely terrible and it's got to stop.
Speaker 1: Well, the only extensive study was conducted by the Great Britain. Transgender laws were passed about fifteen or twenty years ago, and here we are fifteen years down the road, and Sweden, Norway and England has now stopped transgender hormones and transgender treatment because it doesn't solve the problem. It masks a problem, but causes other different price. And I have empathy for those who might have a fourteen or twelve year old that says, Daddy, I want to be a I'm in the wrong body. My body doesn't reflect who I am, and inside this male body is really a girl and I want to be a girl. And then you have the parents saying let's do it. You have the doctor treating saying let's do it. You have children's hospitals saying, of course, we can do this. And then the dangers inflicted upon that child when that child is twenty five or thirty years old looking back to mom and dad and say, why didn't you stop this? Why didn't you allow me to get through my mental difficulties? Why did you force me to have a hormonal treatment when I wasn't capable of buying a lottery ticket, I wasn't capable of smoking a cigarette. I wasn't allowed to have a beer. I wasn't allowed to have marijuana joints, even though they're legal. As all these things a kid can't do because you don't have a developed mind. And in order to transgender, if you're twenty five or thirty or thirty five years old and you want transgender, I say, have at it. You're an adult, you have it. But most male brains don't even function properly, so they're about twenty five years old. The frontal lobe of male brains that really develop at the age of twenty five. By the age of twenty five, you can make adult decisions. And to have a twelve or thirteen year old boy say I want to alter my body because my society in TikTok says I should. That is disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bill, and you know what to your listeners, look don't take my word for it or your word for it, Bill, Right, there are stories out there, namely like Chloe Cole. I mean, having the opportunity to have heard Chloe Cole speak. I mean, here's an American woman who opposes gender affirm and care and sports bands on such care following her own de transition. Her story is that she began transitioning at twelve and then de transitioned at seventeen when she realized that you know, her double miskectomy and then puberty blockers and testosterone that was pumped into her not only did her any good, it harmed her. It harmed her mentally, it harmed her physically. And now she's speaking up. You talk about strengths from a woman, Chloe Cole shows strength that women want to see right now to stand up and say that she is proud for being a woman, and she is speaking out on the dangers of all of this gender gender affirming care.
Speaker 1: I mean, what is that?
Speaker 2: And so you know, I just encourage everybody that there is more. There are more out there like Chloe Cole that are speaking out on this issue, and there are definitely parents that stand with her, and we all need to speak up because right now the state of this country and this agenda that's being pushed and needs to stop.
Speaker 1: Well, what will happen, Orlando Sonza, candidate for the Congress, is that if Kamala Harris and Walls wins, the House in the Senate is very likely to be controlled by liberal Democrats like a King, Jeffries and Schumer, etc. And Nancy Pelosi, that they're going to be completely in charge of the agenda. And I can't imagine that the policies of San Francisco and Minneapolis are going to come to every borough, every township, every county, every state goes. The federal government will be completely out of control.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, there's a rather bizarre clip from the governor's office Tim Waltz when the George Floyd riots were going on, and at that point, Tim Waltz kind of justified the riots as the governor because he said, this is the rage caused by white racism. And so as a thousand black businesses burned to the ground and rioters took over police stations and burned and looted them, it was like Governor Waltz said, it's basically what we deserve because we're so racist. There's a clip that surfaced from the Governor's mansion, Tim Waltz, by the way, well protected, well protected by his own security guards from the first lady. Her name is Gwenn Waltz, and she stated that she kept her windows open during the Minneapolis riots in twenty twenty so she could smell the burning tires. And her daughter, the governor's daughter, coordinated with the rioters let them know when the National Guard might be deployed and where they're going to be. So the governor mansion kept the windows open as smell freedom, which is the burning of Minneapolis and the tires. How do you react to that. I'm going to play the clip later on.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's just unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I mean unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Again, it proves the point, right that the last time, and I heard this yesterday, I think a comedian said it. But you know what, it's absolutely true. Last time Kamlin Tim Wats teamed up. He let rioters burn Minneapolis to the ground, and she fundraised to bail them out. I mean, that's not that's not not the joke. No, it's true, you know. And then you got Greg Lamsman who used our tax dollars to repair.
Speaker 1: A mural memorializing it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just this complete disregard for all things good in America and what our founding fathers intended it to be. Instead, it's completely backwards. And that's why if there's any semblance of just sheer importance of this election, it's that this complete radical agenda that's from the top and all the way trickling down, we need to stand up and answer the call to reverse just the complete backwards trajectory of this country. Minneapolis is a perfect example of that. Waltz is accountable, Harris is accountable, and so is Greg Landsman.
Speaker 1: We going to have the Vice President, Kamala Harris, put money into a bail fund to get the rioters out the arsonist and have the governor's mansions windows openness, smell the freedom of burning tires. And if the American people don't say, you know what, we don't want that here, we don't want that anywhere. But if the American people go that direction, may God have mercy on us, because the voters did not. But Orlando, San's a good luck to you and your efforts against Greg Landsman. Most say that it's a democratic district. But with candidates like you running against Greg Lansman, there's a shot this thing could be flipped. And I would call upon the residents of Warren County in Western Hamlet County to arise like a MIGHTI tsunami and say not on my watch, and we're going to have socialism and communism and progressivism take over the United States of America once again. Orlando songs. I give my best, your lovely wife and your four children. May God bless you and God bless America. Orlando, Thank you very much, Thank you, Bill, God bless you. Take care. Let's continue with more and if a line becomes available. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, riots, burning police stations, open up the windows and just smell freedom. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW iHeartRadio, Olympics Updated Billy Cunningham, the Great America, and I fill time between commercials. I try to do as well as I can. Coming up later as a representative of gun owners of America. What that means, if anything, step back from this thing, be over the target from thirty thousand feet. Look at where we are. Almost everyone, especially after yesterday, said Josh Shapiro, is the obvious choice to be the VP, because he's a great public speaker, much better than Waltz, I might add, or Kamala Harris. He makes some sense he's in the key state because there's no way that Harris can win the presidency without winning the state of Pennsylvania, a key, key state. It appears by polling that he's responsible for two or three additional percentage points in Pennsylvania if he's on the ticket and he checks all the boxes except one or two. The one or two he doesn't check is that number one he's a Jew, and number two he believes in school choice voucher system. Those two issues have caused him to become disqualified by the Democratic Party. They don't want Jews to represent the Democratic Party. How does it all begin? This is how it begins. CNN, for example, there's a woman on there named Audrey Cornish, who I watch every now and then, and she began a campaign about a week ago to make sure that a Jew was not on the ballot with Kamala Harris. She said it would have been a slap in the face to the activist wing of the Democratic Party to select a Jew. And I've said this before and you'll hear it from me again this fall when the riots begin on college campuses. I thought it would be impossible in the United States of America to have literally millions and millions of Democratic activists trash college campuses shouting anti Semitic slurs and somehow getting away with it. Somehow, it's no big deal. It's what the Democratic Party is today is anti Semitic. And now that Corey Bush loses the Democratic primary yesterday, the squad, the remaining members are blaming the Jews for supporting her opponent and the Democrat primary, and the Democrats in Saint Louis have got to be among the most liberal lot anywhere in the country, but even they could not take Corey Bush and the other members of the squad also Van Jones, who's an African American commentator, left wing self described communists twenty five years ago now as a socialist well funded by Mark Zuckerberg. By the way, he received one hundred million dollars from Mark Zuckerberg because of his political activism. He said that there's a dark side of the present Democratic Party that is antisemitic, that don't want Jews in the public square. And I'm looking at this in Are you kidding me? Jews? There's only about four or five million Jews in the whole country, and probably half of those don't practice their religion anyway. They practice about the same level as Roman Catholics practice their religion, which is about thirty to forty percent. And so I'm watching in real time Saudi Arabia, especially Iran, funding protests on college campuses, literally hundreds of college campuses with tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of AMA sympathizers well paid Byron to unlevel disshevel to cause chaos and confusion, to cause disruption on college campuses, to make sure the kids can't be educated. And God help you if you're a Jew on a modern college campus or he support freedom of speech. Freedom of speech is not an Iranian principle. And so now we have CNN one of their prime commentators, Van Jones, saying he's embarrassed by the fact that the modern Democratic Party is antisemitic. What, yes, that is what's going on. Stay tuned, listen up, be informed. That is what the Democratic Party is all about. And Van Jones and also indirectly Audrey Cornish pointed this out very well and Jake Tapper noting that the college protests over the war that Governor Shapiro called out were indeed promoting anti Jewish bigotry. So Jake Tapper and of course Wolf Blitzer, who this afternoon is in Israel, is complimenting Governor Shapiro for calling out anti Jewish bigotry on college campuses where the best of bright and the privilege go. But when it came down to selecting your partner, Kamala Harris was told by that wing of the Democratic Party, don't select the Jew. And what did she doh? Did she stand up like a tenfold beacon in the night and saying, damn it, he's the most qualified. He's going to help me win the election. I love what he is saying. I'm picking Josh Shapiro. Of course not. He picked a literal communist Socialist from Minnesota to be her partner because she did not want that part of the Jewish faith to be part of her religion. And she was told repeatedly by Bernie Sanders and others the socialist Democrats do not select a Jew, especially one like Josh Shapiro, who twenty five years ago joined the IDF and twenty five years ago was very, very in favor of a Jewish state. Now he's round the corner a little bit. But basically he is saying today that Josh Shapiro is a proud Jew who wears a Yamica now and then and supports Israel's right to exist, and the Democratic Party that you might vote for doesn't want that. Secondly, those taking credit for Kamalis pick of Tim Walls include a group which I've read their charter and I shared with you a few times. They're called the Democratic Socialist Party, and they're taking credit for the selection of Tim Walls, who for the last two week have run a campaign do not pick someone align with the Jewish faith as a potential vice presidential candidate with ties to the IDF who would ferociously support They say that genocide in Palestine. This group Democratic Socialists quote our demands remained the same, Harris must call for an immediate ceasefire in Palestine and put in place of embargo on all arms and shipments to Israel. We are raising now our expectations with the selection of Tim Walls. So when you vote Democrat this fall, if you do understand that you're supporting a party in a group that will not select Jews and positions of leadership even when more qualified. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. And CNN host dropped an unusual phrase, anti Semitic, and even Jake Tapper and Wolf Blitzer said, Man, this is unbelievable what's happening. And it's going to grow and grow and grow, because in about two weeks we're told that Iranian millions provided by Joe Bid and Kamala Harris will flow again into college campuses and there'll be massive protest riots and screaming, hollering and shouting because of college campuses, we'll go back into business, and as a which case, there's going to be attempt to cause chaos and confusion and destabilize the government inside our country. And I'm watching it in real time and I can't believe it. If somebody had told me for the years I practiced law with Catsman, Logan and Helper that in twenty twenty three, twenty twenty four there'd be a large anti Semitic movement in America to get Jews out of public life and to make sure they're uncomfortable wherever they might be located. On college campuses or walking around city streets. I wouldn't have believed it. It began with Crystal Night in Nazi Germany in nineteen thirty seven, and look how that metastasized. And right now, as Ronald Reagan said, we're no more than a generation away from losing our freedom, he didn't understand the digital age. We're about four to eight years away from losing completely are the country that we had. And it's because large numbers of voters like you believe the following. I have frequent discussions with friends and family about politics, believe.
Speaker 3: It or not.
Speaker 1: And for those who do not want to vote Republican to vote for Trump, the main reason is that Trump is not a gentleman. That Trump says nasty things about all kinds of people, including Governor Brian Kemp and his wife. That Trump cheated on his wife, probably, I think that's a given, And that Trump is crude and rude and nasty. And I tell them that Jimmy Carter was probably the most moral, ethical president we've ever had. Jimmy Carter, despite the attack on the rabbit, Jimmy Carter was a good guy and a good husband and a good father. Would you vote for him, and almost all of them say no, And I say hearken back to the words of Charles Krinhammer, who spent years with Fox News. He wrote a book which I shared with the Frank Zybel ordered it called Things that Matter? Does it matter in your life if Donald Trump attacks Brian Kemp or calls that Kamala Harris a bum? Does that matter to you? In your life inside the four walls of your does that matter?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Does it matter if he had sex with a porn star or sex with a playmate bunny or a numerous girlfriends? Did that matter to inside your home? Does that matter to you? No? I'll tell you. Things that matter are the Southern border. Things that matter, public education, things that matter, police officers, corrections officers, deputy sheriffs. Things that matter. America funding Iran, to give money to Hesbala and Amas and Boca Haram and the Taliban and Isis, and to give money to college campuses to riot and protest. Does that matter to you? Absolutely so. On one side of the fence are things that don't matter, that are crude and rude and not a gentleman. On the other side of the fence is the destruction of the United States of America. We've gone through now twelve of sixteen years with the policies of Barack Husain Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Look where it's gotten us. Look at the cities, look at law enforcement, look at public education, look at the southern border. You give these policies four to eight more years the countries, it's over. It's done, and you have the ability in November to change the course of the life and in the country. Your kids and grandkids are going to live in things that matter, not something rude and crude and disingenuous, but rather the policies that seem to work. Let's continue. Coming up in a little bit tier will be a man named Williford with the gun owners of America, and later on in your comments at five, one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Things that matter when I speak to, especially women, their heart aches, when they think I'm going to vote for someone like Donald Trump, who's cheated on his wife allegedly, who has sex with porn stars allegedly, who may have felt some woman up in a department store, allegedly, who calls people a bum and a derelict and things that matter on the other side of the fence. How are his policies? Do his policies work compared to the policies of socialist Democrats who are anti Semitic and don't want Jews to be part of their party. What kind of country do you want to live in? And after all, the Trumpster will be there for forty eight months at the most, and if Kamala Harris is elected, she'll be there for the next four to eight years, which will give us sixteen of twenty years of these policies. And the cities can survive. Public education can't survive, the southern border can't survive. America cannot survive. When foreign powers spend money here to college campuses, send money here millions of dollars to destabilize our society. We must fight back. Let's continue twelve to fifty five Homeo reds. Why can't they play like this all the time on news radio seven hundred ww Bill cunning and the Great America. Now that we had the Democratic ticket and the Democrats are going hard left. The most liberal member of the Senate when she was there, Kamala Harris is hooked up with the most liberal, progressive socialist, self described socialist in America. That's Tim Waltz, and one can only imagine their goal once they get in power, if it happens to control the House and the Senate, which would be likely if they win, that the laws and regulations of the ATF will be weaponized against all Americans. And Stephen Williford is with gun Owners of America, which is a great group looking to defend Second Amendment rights. And there's some odd connection to reason activities the ATF and the Trump assassination attempt. Stephen Williford, welcome, I think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Stephen explained to the American people how the Trump assassination attempt. When Trump was shot, the ATF used certain rules and regulations, probably illegally to find out the owner of that gun that may have terrible consequences down the road. Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 3: Well, the fact is is that the ATF is not supposed to have a list of people or a registration of people that had guns. And yet the Secret Service, once they got the gun, they sent the serial number in to the ATF and Bob's your uncle. They got back that it was the shooter's father's gun within forty five minutes, in a very short time. And when confronted Dettlebot, which is the ATF director last year, had stated that they don't have a red Street because it is illegal to have a registree. They said that they have to they have to go through basically shipping containers of information to find anything on a gun. So because they don't have a redistry, and he recognized that it was illegal to and he said, we have to go through shipping containers of millions of files to find that.
Speaker 1: One registration for a gun.
Speaker 3: Well, they went through millions of files real quickly, didn't they if they did it within forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: And in this case the purpose was good, But in other ways it's not good because Kamala Harris and Tim Wallace both believe that there should be confiscation of firearms. And we assumed I have seven or eight and I've been assume when I go through the process, I buy them legally, go through whatever I can do at the point blank et cetera, and I buy weapons that I'm told that there's not a national registry of guns. Because if there is, when Kamala Harris slashed him. Waltz gets in charge and say, okay, we're going to seize your weapons. I thought it was almost impossible for them to determine how many weapons the Great American has because they don't.
Speaker 3: Keep that's absolutely it is that that, you know, And that's why it's unconstitutional for them to have a red street is because you know, if if the government decides to take away your guns knowing where they are as a national redistree. And make no mistake here, the Second Amendment was basically to keep a tyrannical government from happening. And absolutely, you know, and that's why we have a Second Amendment, and that's why it's unconstitutional to have a red street of firearms.
Speaker 1: But now that we know it's happened despite it being illegal, what's going to happen now? Because obviously, if the Democrats win again this November and they're going to have the most anti Second Amendment administration, will there be any any fallout from this? Assume well, let's assume Trump wins, which I think he is. I think almost by putting up these two individuals, the Democrats are going to trash the election and move on to the next one. But let's hope that. But what happens. What happens if Kamala Harris wins and says, you know what, the power to regulate is the power to destroy. So instead of confiscating the guns, who can say, well, mister Cunningham, you have seven weapons here, It'll be one hundred dollars a year each as a fee, and you have to prove you have insurance, you have to prove you take pictures of where they're stored. You're going to have to have much. And the power to regulate, the power to destroy.
Speaker 3: And the power to deny, and the power to the power to regulate like that is the power to take everything away. And if the Democrats want a bloodbath, that's the best way to find it. And again that's why our Second Amendment was designed originally, is because of a tyrannical government out of control. When we are on the cusp of that happening, and they cheat it for the last election, and I'm going to say that they very well because they got away with it, they will probably try to cheat again for this election.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we have a plan in place to keep that from happening, but it could very well happen.
Speaker 3: And you know, you just got to know that. Every time, you know, people say, oh, well, that will never happen in America. Human nature ever changes. You can look at you can look at the Russian Revolution, you can look at Nazi Germany, you can look at Manse tongue in China, you can look at all the way up to Venezuela. And in the modern era, anytime a government gets total control of your life, then they start collecting guns, and once the guns have been collected, they start murdering people.
Speaker 1: Steven Will for on that issue. And now that we know the ATF has acted not just illegally but unconstitutionally, what's the penalty.
Speaker 3: Well, they are claiming, you know, and Gun Owners of America is all over this. We are fighting and we're pushing to get that dismantled. We've been aware of it for some time. Please go to gun owners dot org and sign up to be a member of Gun Owners of America. Through the Second Amendment, concuss and stuff. In Congress, we got I think it was we got a reduction in the ATF's budget by seventeen percent last session, and we're hoping to abolish the ATF completely. I'm for passing a bill where like right now, we the Supreme Court has overturned the bump stock and the forced reset trigger has recently been overturned also, And somebody.
Speaker 1: Asked me if the ATF was going to fight that.
Speaker 3: I said, sure they are, because they use your tax money to fight it. I'm for a bill that says that if the ATF does something like this on a bill that they know that they are going to lose, and they push it and they appeal it, that it comes out of their budget to fight it, not not the American people's pocket, but the ATF's budget. If they lose it, they lose it out of their budget. And they want to real hard on something that they know like the force reset trigger because it's done by the same way that the bump stock was. The force reset trigger will be overturned because it is just like the bump stock, and they know it, but they're hoping to appeal it and fight it and hopefully get a better Supreme Court at the time. If they lose it, then it comes directly out of their budget well, and so that would make them less likely to fight something that they know they're going to lose.
Speaker 1: And you think once at stake November fifth, right now, about seventy percent of the judges federal judges have been appointed by Democrats, thirty percent by Republicans. Thank god, there's those three that Trump appointed. But you can imagine down the road the Democrats, Liberalists, the socialists want to control, of course, the Supreme Court. And if they control all three branches of government. Kamala Harris, Barack Usain Obama, Nancy Pelosi, King Jeffries, Juck Schumer, they control all three branches of government. You can imagine the rulings out of Judge Jackson and Judge Alana Kagan and Judge Soda mayor imagine those three joined by three more like them. All of a sudden the Second Amendment will we turn on its head and we're in deep trouble. So there's a lot of stake in this election, and it's really unbelievable our rights can be evaporated. As you said, Venezuela twenty five years ago, before Chavez had a vibrant middle class, that was the richest country in South America, that there were large numbers of oil revenues natural gas. Venezuela was a functioning South American country. Now it's in complete collapse after Chavez Madoro. It's in America. You think America is a home with the free and the land of the brave. Well, the fact of the matter is we can lose it. Ronald Reagan said, in a generation, things have sped up greatly. Now it's not a generation. It's not eighteen to twenty years, it's five to six years. Because of the world in which we live, that we can lose our rights and lose our freedoms, and we have to fight like warrior poets. And the fact the ATF did illegally and unconstitutionally what it did in one case for a good purpose, but all the other cases for a bad purpose, is something. And lastly, Stephen Williford I would say this that if the Democrats win big time November, they're going to believe the American people want these policies. Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz, controlled by the most radical left wing elements that Bernie Sanders crowd, want these Second Amendment changes. They want transgenderism for children. They actually want larger tax increases. They want to eliminate private health insurance, which Kamala Harris says has to happen. Medicare for all get in line. But behind forty million illegals, that's what's at staken this election. I'll ask you, here's the big question, Stephen Wilford. Are you ready for the big question?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, let me have it.
Speaker 1: November fifth. Let's say you and I get together November sixth, November seventh. Will the American people wake up in sufficient numbers not to put this group in charge of our country? I sure hope. So we all we have is hope. I sure hope.
Speaker 3: Well, right now, please go to gun Owners Org and sign up as a member. Look around there. But we have ten million, ten million gun owners out there. And this was just a stat that I found out recently, ten million gun owners that aren't even registered to vote. And if we got those ten million registered to vote, and they realized that their nation was on the bubble at this point and this is the country we're deciding, the country for the future generations, for our children and our grandchildren. And if they got ready to vote and realize how important this vote actually is. Do we want to be a socialist, communist nation or do we want to continue to hand down a nation as hey you you pointed out. Ronald Reagan himself said that the freedom is only a generation away from extinction. Uh, it's up to our generation to stop tyranny from raising its head. And it's time to get out there and vote and vote with with your every source of your being, vote with your money. Please go to gun owners dot org because we are fighting these lawsuits and it takes money to do it. Good lawyers aren't cheap, and cheap lawyers aren't good. Please go to gun owners dot org. We're in the fight like you can't believe it. You can get your source of who the candidates that support the Second Amendment are and continue to vote for that and support those candidates. Please go to gunowners dot org and find out.
Speaker 1: Steve Williford, thank you, and I look back over the last sixteen years, and those sixteen years you had Obama and Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden, Kamala Harrison charge twelve of the last sixteen years, and if we go the next four to eight years in this route, we can't recover. And once again, Stephen Williford, thank you very much for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. God bless you and God bless the great state of Texas. Steven, thank you very much. All right, let's continue. Let's continue. The line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Reds Baseball kicks off at five forty tonight. Why can't the Reds play like this all the time? On news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: You know the power I have as a prosecutor?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: With a swipe of my pen, I can charge someone with a misdemeanor, the lowest level offense possible. And by virtue of that swipe of my pen, you will have to go to a courthouse and stand in line. You will have to come out of pocket and hire an attorney. You may get arrested for a few hours. You will be embarrassed in your community. You will miss time from coming onto the Google campus, all because with the swipe of my pen, I have charged you with a crime which I may choose to dismiss two weeks later.
Speaker 5: Oh hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Will the media hold her to account to answer questions at any point in her run for office? Nothing? No, that's the kind of crowd.
Speaker 4: I decided I was going to start prosecuting parents for truancy well, this was a little controversial in San Francisco, and frankly, my staff with bananas. They were very concerned because we didn't know at the time whether I was going to have an opponent in my reelection race.
Speaker 1: But I said, look, I'm done.
Speaker 4: This is a serious issue and I've got a little political capital and I'm going to spend some of it. And this is what we did.
Speaker 1: Seg all, I can tell you that. And how about this Walls? Dude?
Speaker 3: Is he?
Speaker 1: I mean, what do you think about him? The Democratic Socialist Party is happy from Minnesota. Correct. Some of the things he's done is, yeah, make Minnesota a sanctuary straight a state for transgender youth. Great, he once give he has given drivers licenses to illegals. He's given them free college education to illegals in a state. He is also set on law enforcement. His wife in the governor's mansion when the George Floyd riots were going on, yeah she will. She opened the window to smell the aroma.
Speaker 6: Those first days, you know, when there were riots, I could smell the burning tires and that was that was a very real thing. And I kept the windows open for as long as I could because I felt like that was such a touchstone of what was what was happening.
Speaker 1: The Governor's wife and the governor's mansion wanted to smell freedom, so she kept the windows open and smell burning tires and burning businesses. As Kamala Harris encouraged, thirty seven million dollars was donated to a bond fund to get the quote riders and arsonists and murderers out of jail. So you have the governor smelling the freedom of burning tires, then you have Kamala Harris donating money to get arsonists and murderers out of jail in Minneapolis. Well leave the student reporters.
Speaker 7: Approach service of your local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers.
Speaker 1: Tamestar quality you could feel in northern.
Speaker 7: Kentucky call any weather heating it air at eight five, nine, seven, eight to one forty eight twenty two.
Speaker 1: Union, Andy Buker now and deb Riggs more than ever and Cindy osh Or where is she when we need her?
Speaker 7: Olympic update brought to you by Cincinnati Tax Resolution Power by Tove Sheldon, former Cincinnati Bearcat and net Etchikawokee say that again. Etchikawokie takes the silver medal and the hammer throw final.
Speaker 1: I saw her gradulations to her. Did you see her? Saw? Yes, She's a tough looking dude. Amen, She's got the hammer throw down well. Then men's volleyball in the semi finals Poland. Poland defeated the United States in five sets. How is that possible? US? Of course?
Speaker 7: Helped out by Max Hold of Cincinnati, Poland advances to the gold medal match.
Speaker 1: How's that possible?
Speaker 7: Hampton Morris first US Man to win an Olympic medal in weightlifting since nineteen eighty four. He takes the bronze in the sixty one kilogram program.
Speaker 1: How's that possible?
Speaker 7: Tomorrow? Mason Paris, the King of wrestling out of Lawrenceburg, Indiana, will be on the matt in Paris. He won two hundred and six and one in high school? How much two hundred and six and one?
Speaker 1: Who Nell beat him? Andre the Giant.
Speaker 7: Women's basketball Today in the quarterfinals, USA looks to beat Nigeria for their eight millionth win in a row.
Speaker 1: And better beat Nigeria, which would you would say?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: If not, We're We're We're giving up. We're in trouble.
Speaker 7: Red's update, Game three of the Reds Marlins tonight. Wonder what La day La Cruz is going to do tonight. He's unbeatable, unbelievable, Andy mack can, I'll be beaten rather the Sports Talk five point forty, Sports Talk Ralph's American Grill, Inside Pitch and the Kelsey Chevrolet Extra.
Speaker 1: Inning Show after the game. Now, Joey Vado, what could be called up to the Big League Blue Jays very soon? Finally healthy in August sometime next week and the Reds are in Toronto August nineteenth through the twenty first. Could he switch dugouts? I don't think so. Wouldn't that be something?
Speaker 7: The Athletic reports the Reds in Atlanta Braves are going to play a Major League Baseball game at Bristol Motor Speedway, that half mile bull Ring, the last colisseum on Earth.
Speaker 1: I'm telling Karen Kraft that I want to go to that game me too. Where is it Bristol? And whenson it's I think it's going to be let's see.
Speaker 7: They didn't give a give a date. I don't think yet it's next year when the Reds play.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 7: Announcement is set for Friday, and of course that holds about one hundred and fifty thousand people. Twenty sixteen, Of course, Tennessee and Virginia Tech played a college football game in the infield, drawing one hundred and fifty nearly one hundred and fifty seven thousand fans.
Speaker 1: How can that arena hold a Dela Cruz four hundred and fifty foot home run?
Speaker 3: Will?
Speaker 1: They'll figure something out? I guess. By the way, Steven Tyler is suffering from a fractured larynix of aerosmith. That's not good. That's not good. So maybe they play Atlanta? I guess yeah. Bengals Up.
Speaker 7: Bengals update brought to you buy you a good Spirits, wine and tobacco party town and your tailgate and party headquarters with twelve convenient locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals are just about ready to hit the field that they're walking across the street right now as we speak at practice a two preseason opener Saturday.
Speaker 1: Who's playing Tampa Bay? Who's playing? The starters are going to go first? How long? I don't know. What if you had a larynx injury? What if I had a larynx injury? What would happen? I'd lose my instrument. Yeah, so I couldn't tour anymore. Don't want to miss the thing. I know that. I don't want to miss a thing. Do you know? How about why don't you talk about NCAA punishing Harball for unethical conduct at Michigan? Talk about that if you got the guns? Well, how about Madera's Andrew Bennettende. I saw this wo run homer last night. Yes, the White Sox losing streak at twenty one is over. Only lost twenty one, five to one. Now in the last twenty two games, there are one in twenty one.
Speaker 7: Uh, this is this is really goofy here. The nc double A, I didn't know they were still in business, announced a four year show cause order for former Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh and Tom Weaedman of Sycamore Township, for impermissible contact with recruits and players while access was restricted during the COVID nineteen pandemic.
Speaker 1: You gotta give give me a break. I mean, what was he going to do come back out of a fifty million dollars deal with the Chargers. Yeah, I'm coming back to Michigan's got to show get punished, got to show calls order then exist? Does the NC double A still exist? Stupid? No, just give it up in Jim and trouble a with the runs college sports these days money the Southeastern Conference because they can say we'll take that team, that team, and that team and the rest of you. What if the thou What if the SEC said we'll take in UC see you one want to be to the Big twelve, the Big eighteen? That's it, We're going to the SEC. The only conference left is the SEC in the Big ten? Right? Well, the ACC is still there? Wait to the Conference USA? What about that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know. What about unbuilt that the Rocky loves? What about the Big twelve, the Big fourteen, the Big sixteen? I don't know who's who's still on? Can you tell me why UCLA is in the Big ten? Can tell me why Stanford is in the ACC? Is that true? I mean, how does Stanford play in the ACC? How much you got in your wallet right now? Because I lost a salad of salvation. I lost thirty seven dollars yesterday on the golf. What I got little money left after that loss? You better get a new back. I'm going to try that on the twenty. First, somebody called an Ablazian. I said, I want to make sure my doctors are republic What's what's the famous golf coach Butch, Yeah, you need to call him. He helped out Tiger at least on the golf course. I don't know what the I hop waitresses though, that was another matter. I don't know either. I don't know about that. But how come the Reds don't play like this because they're playing a team that truly stinks. I mean, the Marlins were, you know, terrible. They traded away their their haz Chisholm. They're ready their players.
Speaker 7: So the Yankees and then all the and then everybody else, they just they unloaded. I mean the other night they threw the ball around like the Bad News Bears. I thought, uh, I thought Walder Mathow was managing managing them.
Speaker 1: I thought Teller Cruz. I thought that was an error, that wasn't air, that was a double what it says. He's unbelievable, Annie Mack. He ought to be the player of the month, and and Hunter Green ought to be the pitcher of the month. Can you tell me why Hines is not back up here? Well, we got it. They're getting people. They're getting people. Uh, everybody's healthy. Get somebody here. Wellbody's healthy. Pretty good. Yeah, for a few days. Then the All Star break happened Bengo and he got the goose egg. But I still bring him up. Everybody got healthy. I mean Fairchild with Freedo, there's only ninety five other guys on the Yeah, he's a lot better than Fairchild, isn't he? Well, I don't know. He was hitting home runs like it was wiffleball. Well, I don't know. What about Jim Harnball? Are you shocked? Then he's got a show cause order? Yeah, for having impermissible going to do go out to Sandy, arst him, rest him. You're going to go to Indianapolis under trial. I can't take it in that mean is what is? What is four year show cause order? I mean, I mean you come back then said you have to show causes of why they should let you coach again. Like he's going to come back and coach in college like Ohio, Iowa State. Maybe? Yeah, how about this deal? I don't I don't understand this. I never heard of this player. I'm pretty good with Lori Mark Cannan, Yeah, ever hear of him. Uh, oh, don't tell me that that's a boxer that don't know what gender he is reading the headline All Star NBA All Star Luri Marcanan signs a five year Oh yeah that I yeah, I just saw that. Yes, two hundred and forty million dollars. Yeah, never heard of never heard he's from He's from Finland or somewhere. Never heard of him. Luri Marcain, team Utah. Yeah, that's reason why too. I'm thinking nobody cares around here about the Utah Jazz except for the mail Man. Two hundred and forty million dollar contract Lauri Markkanan from Finland. It's like what the NBA and the NHL is throwing money around like it's no tomorrow Joey Vado might be playing for the Reds. Is that what you're saying? No, Joey Vado's going to be called up, looks like by the Blue Jays. Why did it take him six months to get healthy? Well, because I get his ankle was bad and he had a bad back. I guess I know about a bad back. Well, say, there you go. It's up to doctor Bob Ernst. When's your when's your next match? It's going to be tomorrow. Don have a rematch? Who with who? Well, Paul O'Neill, Mike Lane, Paul, that's that's the king jeweler in town, right. He got diamonds. He's got diamonds in his pocket. So he gets you. You lose money, and he wants you to get you want I want to rematch, you want diamonds. I want to rematch a handful of diamonds. He's got him in his tea. You know, the friendly confine is like the back of your hand. He belongs there too. Oh okay, Well that's another problem. Paul O'Neil's another problem. He's number twenty one forever. He's a problem. He's kind of like Adrian Browner. Whatever happened to Adrian Bronner. I don't know he was the problem. I bet you he's got problem. I don't know. I have no idea that they fell off the face of the earth. I don't know. He fought Manny Pakil when he was seventy four years old. Yea, and Manny Paki how beat him? Now Adrian Browner has fallen off the face of the ear. If you think he's got a problem right now, would you say he's got the problem. The great the two of the greatest from here were Ezra Charles and what time is it? It's hock time? What time is it hock top time? That's hot time? Yeah, how about those two? Pretty good? Aaron Pryor.
Speaker 7: When he came, I mean when the bell rang, he was already in. He was in the he was in our Alexis Arguayo's other in this corner before he even got up.
Speaker 1: But we need a show calls order for Jim Harbaugh.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, yeah, we say on this day, August the seventh, on this Wednesday, we say happy birthday the Reds Hall of Famer Danny Graves and also wild Man's favorite, a very special happy birthday today that Elizabeth Andres.
Speaker 1: She is turning one hundred years old today.
Speaker 7: Really born in Germany, came to the Queen City in nineteen twenty seven, graduated from our Lady Evangels in nineteen forty two, which is now Roger Bacon, big Reds fan, listens to us every day.
Speaker 1: Scott Marshall, her grandson, sent it in her name again the citizen of the day. Elizabeth Andres one hundred years old today. May she live another one hundred years segment, give me out of the student's report, please, well, the you honor of a nice day here in the tri State and go USA in Paris, and the show calls order for Jim Harbor volleyball.
Speaker 7: We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report.
Speaker 3: People who are in convicted in prison, like the Boston marathon bomber on death row.
Speaker 1: People who are convicted of sexual assault, they should be able to vote. I think we should have that conversation. How about the Boston bomber, the one that's alive. You think it's bad now with you know you ain't seen nothing yet. Yeah, Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz. Great, some guy from Minnesota who has stolen valor in his military record. That's coming up later. What what's like? John Kerry on news radio seven hundred wlwre about a thousand arts I made you, I'll break a thousand all.
Speaker 8: Baby, I want to be asking the baby.
Speaker 1: I'm inn half that I'm bad of the.
Speaker 9: Bone, bad of the bone.
Speaker 1: The Billy cunning in the Great American Reds Baseball kicks off about five forty not in Miami. They're playing like the seventy six Reds or the ninety Reds. See what happens tonight and tomorrow. Then it's on to Milwaukee. Is there life? Yes, get the paddles. There's a little bit of life left in the Reds. We'll see what happens. And they keep playing like this. They're unbeatable, They're impregnable. I'll step back from this thing a little bit. You and I need to sit in council together, can you? You and I just talk together, meet to you and you to me about what's happening. That the media, which dominates the most of the thinking in the country. We in talk radio, and we on some of the websites, are kind of maybe twenty thirty percent of the electorate, which is about fifteen to twenty percent of the American people have a different take on issues because of the information provided. You know, garbage in, garbage out. You know what I'm saying. Get bad information, bad information comes out. Get partial information. Partial information comes out. And many of us, and it should be when I speak to young ladies and Mason, I talk to young families, and Metamora talk to families and Independence Kentucky. Let's face it, they spend the great bulk of their time unconcerned with politics, and really they are too concerned in their own lives, which of course they should be. You have a husband or wife, you got kids, you have aging parents, you have brothers and sisters. You have difficulties everywhere. The time you spend sitting down to analyze where the country is is almost non existent. You'd have to be somehow connected to talk radio, or to a website, or to a political party of one type or another to understand what's occurring. And so you get snippets of information upon which hopefully you can cast an informed ballot. But the great man, you heard from my last guest or two that there's about ten to twelve million owners of weapons guns in this country that aren't registered to vote. There's all kinds of individuals who feel that they're unconnected to the political system because they're disgusted by it. When I speak to individuals try to convince them to vote for Donald Trump, I hear things like, well, he's not a gentleman, he cheated on his wife. He says rude and crude things. He doesn't pay attention. When I speak to those around the president, I'm referring to Trump, and they tell him I won't mention names, of course, but believe me, from my mouth to your ears, it's happened that those closest to Donald Trump will say to him, why do you do some of this stuff which is personal insults? Or why do you call Kamala Harris a bum?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Why do you pick a fight with Brian Kemp, the governor of Georgia and his wife, who have endorsed you to Brian Kemp, the governor of Georgia endorsed Donald Trump. So at a rally in the Gut in Atlanta, north of Atlanta, Cobb County, the Trumpsters going after Brian Kemp and his wife. He can't he can't help himself when he answers the question from Rachel Scott of ABC News at the NABJ. His goal, her goal was to bate him into making news and having her is the middle of that news story because it benefits her at ABC News, like George Stephanopolis, will ask two questions of the Trump campaign, and they all deal with irrelevancies about whether January sixth, whether there should be pardons or commutations of sentence on January the sixth, that kind of or abortion. That's it? And when I read online. There's there were more abortions in the first quarter of twenty twenty four than there's been since nineteen seventy five, and it's accelerating. The access to abortion right now is ubiquity. But the Democrats can't say, Okay, we've won that issue because of mailing birth can and not only just birth control pills, but abortion pills all over the country, that women, if they want to kill their unborn baby, has unbridled access to do so. And let's face an abortion is not healthcare to the baby. Remember all the prenatal care stuff. How important is prenatal care? I hear it all the time in urban suburban areas. Prenatal care is important. The earlier, the better prenatal care. Surgery on babies in utero happens all the time. But prenatal care is important. Well, why is it important if it's not a baby? What does it assist? Is it a tumor instead of growth? No, it's a baby. In fact, one day, there was a time where you were an unborn baby. Am I right or wrong? The Great American? At one point I was an unborn baby and now I'm alive. Why have pre natal care demanded, especially of poor women. If it's not a baby, well, I don't want to use logic and reason to refute the argument. But when you go back in time and look at where we are as a country, we're in trouble. Part of it is financial and part of it is morality. On the financial front, we owe right now as a nation thirty six trillion dollars with unfunded liabilities of about one hundred and fifty trillion that are promises made by the federal government in the future that obviously cannot be met. But right now we owe thirty six trillion, and every one hundred days we borrow another one trillion dollars. How's that possible? I talked to a financial analyst this morning. How's that? What if you in an enterprise that was thirty six trillion dollars in debt with no way of ever paying that off, Well, it'd be Chapter seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, and fourteen. We can't do it. But the two reasons why it is sustainable at this point is number one, the world is buying our debt to fund our spending, and number two, it is the reserve currency of economic trades in in between and among nations that they fix their own currency to the value relative to the dollar. Two, that's the only reasons we can do this. One is our debt when offered, is purchased by other nations, other countries, pension funds, etc. So we can finance our debt. And number two, it is the reserve currency. So I said to this a Wall Street type, Well, what happens if we start having these quarterly auctions of our notes and large numbers of people and countries that wish us ill doesn't buy the debt? He said, then we got a catastrophe. Got to say, well, you don't want four percent, well you take five percent. No, we take seven percent, No we take ten percent. Maybe. So then the cost of the debt continues to skyrocket. Right now, the interest on the national debt in this country is equal to the amount of money we spend with the Department of Defense, and that number is rising. It's close to one trillion dollars a year. In fact, eighty five percent of all the taxes in America paid by individuals simply goes to pay interest on the national debt. What happens if they start they begin to want premiums well, then we're done. Or secondly, what if other nations quit pegging the value of their currency to the US dollar. Well, then we're done. And I said, what do you mean, done? Dun and done? Well, we have to either cut spending by fifty to seventy five cut spending. I so that'll never happen, or we have to repudiate the debt. He said, well, that can't happen. The full faith and credit US government on these debt instruments, we can't do that. I, well, what do we do? He just said, there's no solution. There's no solution. We're done. I said, that's a that's a great thought to have. And the other issue is, of course, morality and how we conduct ourselves. To my way of thinking, there's never been a clearer choice between the two parties as there is today. This is it, And we've gone back and forth over the past quarter of a century, have we not. You've heard me say many times and I'll say it again. Seven of the last eight elections, the Democrat has easily won the popular vote, and on a couple of occasions that the electoral college was able to save the country from whoever the popular vote won.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: The only time we've won the popular vote Republicans is two thousand and four when George Bush forty three, after the glow of nine to eleven, beat John Kerry by only one hundred thousand votes. So this election cycle, Fox News has a pull up now that has Kamala Harris. Believe it or not, beating Donald Trump by three percentage points doesn't make any difference. We elect electoral votes, not popular votes. But for the Republican to win, you got to thread the needle. You've got to be real. Seventy seven thousand votes determined the last two elections in twenty sixteen and twenty eighteen in three states. Seventy seven thousand votes out of one hundred and fifty million decided the election. And thank god the founding Fathers gave us a constitutional republic and not at democracy. So every twist in turn matters because the great majority of the American people are not as knowledgeable about current events as you are, and I am great majority live their lives in a quiet, good way, leading ordinary lives, hopefully an extraordinary way. So the great majority who get their information only from the mainstream media, vote for Democrats because there's very little negative reporting of Democrats the last twenty twenty five years, as there has been against every Republican move So when my buddies and family members whisper in Donald's ear normally in a loud fashion, why in the hell did you do that, such as with Brian Kemp, or such as with Rachel Scott, answering that question in a way that the Liberals and Democrats could use for political advantage, that Donald understand what he needs to do, but he gets in the moment, in that moment and goes another direction. When he's when he's pushed, he wants to jab you, and when he's jabbed, he wants to knock you out and punch it. It's his character's why he's been so successful in various elements of life. So now we have the clearest choice, perhaps in American history, at least since eighteen sixty, when one party, the Republicans, wanted freedom for African Americans slaves and the other party wanted to keep slavery. Those were the Democrats, and Lincoln only got about thirty eight percent of the vote. They think he won the election, But with all the ballot stuffing and harvesting going on in eighteen sixty. Who knows who won, but somehow the Electora College declared that Abraham Lincoln won and the country won on a better course. Right now, you have Governor Walls of Minnesota, who has visited Communist red China about thirty three times. And he was selected by Kamala Harris because he was not a Jew, and he was not a military type, because his service in the National Guard was odd at best. When he would not he would not deploy to a rock twenty four years ago, and so he quit the National Guard. And maybe there's an issue who stolen valor with Waltz, But I want to deal with current issues, not past issue. But you know, the past is the best judgment we have of the future. What someone has done in the past is likely going to happen in the future. So with this particular governor, when it came time for him to stand up for law and order, stand up for law enforcement, to defend police buildings and police precincts and a thousand businesses in Minneapolis, including five hundred business five hundred businesses owned by African Americans, he let the rioters riot and commit robbery's massive lawlessness. He did not crack down at all, because, as his wife said, the first Lady of Minnesota, Gwen, we opened up the windows of the Governor's mansion to smell burning tires and businesses. It was like smelling freedom and expression of what it takes to be truly free. In Minnesota, they encouraged people to burn down buildings and burn down police headquarters, and the police were outraged. And so there was another time when Harris, believe it or not, contributed money to the bail fund in Minneapolis. She sent out a tweet in twenty twenty and said that it's time for us to contribute money to get the protesters out of jail. Well, protesters are not We're not arrested. In Minneapolis, there was nobody in jail protesting. They were robbers, murderers, rapist and arsonists. And she put together a group contributing a total of forty million dollars from tech giants and others who poured money into a bail fund in Minneapolis to free to free those who had committed these acts. And I thought, well, that's interesting, and did the mainstream media deal with that? I'm thinking, Okay, we have now a person who wants to be elected president who the polls say is up Kamala Harris, and so I checked the Nexus database for a person known as Kamala Harris and the MFF, which is the Minnesota Freedom Fund, the purpose of which was to postpond for murderers, arsonist, robbers and rapist to get them out. And the check of the Nexus database for Kamala Harris and the MFF. Here's a few of the media outlets that have skipped the story completely since twenty twenty, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, The New York Times, USA Today, and NPR. They all have ignored the story of the current leading candidate for the presidency. Along with the governor. She selected Tim Walls, who opened up the windows of the governor's mansion to smell freedom of the burning tires and businesses hooking up with the person who put together forty million dollars to free them from jail. According to KMSP, the Fox affiliate in Minneapolis, they reported that the fund used donations to recently free people charged with murder, sex crimes, rape, arson, and other violent offenses, and the great majority once they got out on bail and bond, there was no trials and they were simply set free. So we have the president to be allegedly Kamala Harris, setting up funds to free these individuals, to get them out. And we have the governor who smelled freedom with the burning tires, who's now the vice president? Are you kidding me? Wow? Secondly, look back with you and I since the year No.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Two thousand, just beginning the year two thousand, we've gone backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards with what kind of country we want to have? The nation wants to think of ourselves as pro American and fiscal conservatives. We like to think ourselves as such. Well, going back to two thousand, we have a choice. In two thousand and two thousand and four, we barely elected a Republican because George Bush forty one saw himself as pro business, pro American and by the way, against abortion except for rape, incestent life for the mother. Then in twenty eight and twenty twelve we elected Barack Husain Obama, and this guy wanted to radically transform the United States of America. He found the way it was and didn't want that to be that way anymore. He funded Iran, donated billions of dollars to them, took away all the sanctions and gave us years after years of unbalanced budgets and playing the race card as Obama did so successfully. Then in twenty sixteen, America went back the other way, had a choice between either the Trumpster or Hillary Clinton, and we elected a pro American candidate, Donald Trump. So two thousand and two, thousand and four, Bush eight, and twelve Obama could not be more disparate. Then we went the other direction with Donald Trump. Then in twenty twenty we went back the other way, electing Joe Biden in a far left totalitarian deep state back into power. Which way is the country are going to go? In twenty twenty four? Republican Republican Democrat? Democrat Republican Democrat? Now what? And now? The choice could not be more clear as to what direction we should take? The Democrat Party today is anti Jew, anti Semitic pro Hamas encouraging Iran with all the money possible to fund hesbel Hamas are Taliban? And isis infiltrate our college campuses and American businesses? And shall I say, dishevel, chaos and confusion destabilize our universities in American government? What direction will we take maybe for the final time. On November fifth, Bill Cunningham with you every day, You're Home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 8: It's Republicans and Democrats that look, if you're going to change the Trump policy the previous policy, at.
Speaker 1: Least have a game plan. And there doesn't appear right now to be a game plan.
Speaker 8: Well, okay, look, it's a huge problem.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to pretend it's not. It's a huge problem.
Speaker 8: And are there are we looking at overcrowding at the border in particular of these kids. Yes, we've been an office less than one hundred days. We're addressing it. We're dealing with it, but it's going to take some time. And are we frustrated? Are you frustrated?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 8: We are.
Speaker 5: Hello, quiet and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: I'm frustrated. You are you were?
Speaker 9: I was like about two weeks ago, a week and a half ago.
Speaker 1: You know, he got to relax because if you lose it, it's gone. I got some questions for you. Fire Away is not there to ESPN anymore, Trey Wingo not there anymore? Yes, he put out some just somebody ESPN by the way, Literally, I was good college football ready to go going on? You ever meet him?
Speaker 9: Your record setting year, a new playoff, twelve team playoff fantastic?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe Blahoma, Texas and the SEC maybe you see will be in it.
Speaker 9: Right your first game, I got an FCS kickoff game, and then second week I'm at Arkansas and then at Ole Miss I got.
Speaker 1: Don't change me. I got to ask him some questions? Is a question? Ready to answer the question? Trey Wingo? Who used to be? You know who he is? Yes? I put his picture up. I know that guy. He put up a tweet. I saw it. I talked about the controversial that's his name, butker of the field goal kickerson, that's him? And why reward or why pay? He's making like seven million dollars kicking field goals and he's caught some serious flak because it looks as if by according to ESPN former ESPN Trey Wingo, that he has problems with the Chiefs paying a great field goal kicker because he's religious and I dare you be a practicing Roman Catholic? Because why reward that kind of stuff?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 9: He tweet out about the When Tyreek Hill got his extension to he tweet out the fact that he's got like eight kids or ten kids with not eight different women, something like that.
Speaker 1: And that when he retires he wants to be a porn star. Right, Yes, French guy Tyreek like the French guy that can't get a So you have on one hand a guy who appears not to be a hypocrite.
Speaker 9: He got, but he got absolutely crucified. He had no legs to stand on that tweet. It was stupid. He should delete it. He should have deleted it immediately.
Speaker 1: But what but the mentality of the liberals as such that you can't even consider a person acting correctly should be rewarded. And why are they're winning right now?
Speaker 9: Why are they winning? Then they got a better core of your frustration. No, they're not the chiefs. I mean, why are the Liberals winning? I'm asking you, uh idiocy? People don't pay attention to the media. Too many looking the government to be control of their lives. Here's Tim Watson a planned parenthood event right now, and he's talking about all the babies that are going.
Speaker 1: To be He's just a nice high school football coach.
Speaker 9: He cares about the kids.
Speaker 1: Mention that you know is abortion healthcare for an unborn baby. Is that healthcare? According to Tim, it is, it's healthcare. But what's more frightening is that the liberals don't even see their stupidity when they are stupid. There there's now. Secondly, I'm glad you brought that up, but we had one right there. The NC double A is punishing Jim Harbaugh. He's got a show cause order that if he comes back from his twelve million dollars a year job with the Chargers and once the coach at Iowa State, he's got never do it again. He's got a show cause order. Oh that that took care of the wolverine. We punished him. Your comments on that one.
Speaker 9: I think every school, including Ohio State, delves and dips tips. They're you know, they're they're towing to the water and cheating and signs stealing and all that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: If you ain't cheating, you're not not trying it. And so I don't know if he had somebody so stealing signals, what what the hell is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: But I mean I look at the team on the field. It's not like you're like, God, how's Michigan. They don't look as big, they're not they look as physical. They look as fast, but there's.
Speaker 1: Like, no, that was like talking to recruits though during OVID this this show order whatever it's called, has nothing to do with the uh the dude sitting in practice stallions. Yeah. Yeah, So I don't know.
Speaker 9: Idea one of the charges who was like one of the coaches, helped a kid with get an Instagram account or something, and.
Speaker 1: Their interim coaches.
Speaker 7: I guess the guy that took he's he's up to he's up to his neck and something.
Speaker 1: How does a guy who's fifties helping eighteen year old get an Instagram? That gets stupid right there, that eighteen year old thanks stupid.
Speaker 9: I know is Jim Harball is a fantastic coach. They recruited at a high, high level for about the last five six years, and they look pretty good.
Speaker 1: Team on the field.
Speaker 9: And I'm saying again, if I looked out there and said, God, how they doing this?
Speaker 1: Their line looks small, they don't have any.
Speaker 9: Speed, but they somehow they somehow seeming to know what the other team's doing.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't get that feeling like Domina against Penn State. They didn't throw the ball in the second half last year.
Speaker 9: They just ran boom boom boomoo and just punching them out, punching college order.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't know now. Thirdly, before we go to segment, I followed the NBA and like you guys, I like to watch basketball. I watch it. I watch a little bit. How about this all star Lauri Markainan signs five year, two hundred and forty million dollar deal with the Jazz two hundred five. That's a quarter of a billion dollars. Never heard, never heard of Lori Marcinan. No, he's an All star in the NBA's Finland to hear him.
Speaker 9: A lot of the Europeans are running the league right now, though, how about a quarter of a billion dollars for a guy you've never heard of?
Speaker 1: It used to be we've talked about this.
Speaker 9: You used to be when somebody got a big, big contract, household name.
Speaker 1: Your wife knew him, My wife did, like you heard of him? Embiid Yeah, Finland, two quarter of a billion for the Utah Jazz. By the way, stink they're not going nowhere, right, that's true. I got a question for you. I got one more question. You're not answering my question to me. I have a concern that when I walk out there and I see our our sales execs, so to speak, not one is communicating to anybody. They're on their computers looking at this screen. I got screen screens all around me. I remember a time that says, SEG, maybe not you, when you'd walk out there and there'd be sales exects. There's no screens around. They talk to each other, they communicate, they get up. I talked to an Uber driver who works there part time, part time Uber driver. He said, he picks up four girls and Mount Adam's taking them somewhere. There's no communication. They're all in their devices constantly and they communicate. Two seats down by on the phone. There's nobody communicating. What he wanted to do. I went, We went to a restaurant last night. Looked around, nobody talking, looking on their phones. The same thing. Three kids, when they get their devices, you will lose them completely.
Speaker 9: We lost a the influencers. They don't how do we stop him? They don't get no, Well, you got you're young. You're gonna catch hell. When they're fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, they're gonna go. You're gonna say, guess what, I'm the parents.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't matter what we're gonna be. Everyone else handsome daddy, why not me? Well, you're gonna live in this family. This is how it goes. Well I go live in some other family. Fine. Gotta tell you what. When my son was like thirteen years old, I sat on him because he was a boy. I said, I understand boys. And he said, I'm leaving. I said, you go, yeah, Wait where are you gonna go? He went over to a friend's house. He took a bag and went to Martin's house and he stayed there for like four or five hours. And I said, I'm walking the door. He came back and knocking and he's crying, Daddy, can I get back in? I said, Evan, come on in. What I said, leeve go ahead leave? I called his bluff.
Speaker 9: You know, I did the same thing. I think I was like seven and seven years old, though I told him. I walked in the living room and said, mom, Dad, I'm running away from home. My dad said, okay. I said, well, no, I'm really leaving. I'm really leaving. Once I walk out that door, I'm not coming back.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, you know, see, we love you, have a good one. I want to be you.
Speaker 9: I walked out in the woods for about an hour.
Speaker 1: No came right back. What am I doing? Everyone else? Hello, Hey, I said, your son rock animals. Everyone else does it. I said, well, I don't live with everybody else. You live with me, and those are the rules. I got a question for you, and I asked me a question.
Speaker 9: The Democrat Party have an anti Semitism problem.
Speaker 1: According to the Democratic Party itself, Yes, Van Jones and Jake Tapper a Democrat, they will not select a Jew to be in a big position, Josh Shapiro, because it represents in a sense and confronts and confuses an element of the Democrat Party, who are the Hamas wing of the Democratic Party. So you can't put a Jew in that position. So let me ask you this.
Speaker 9: When a white skinheaded yeah you know, schwash, a wearing guy beats up or discriminates against a Jewish person, it's outrage in the media, and rightfully so, right you know, how come when a brown Palestine pro Palestine person does it on a college campus, there's no outrage.
Speaker 1: Because that person is correct. According to the Democrats. And then this is about in two or three more weeks from now, guess what we're going to have massive demonstrations and riots on college campuses funded by Iran. That's good though, right, No, that's great. It's protest. It's not protest, it's criminal activity. Mostly peaceful, mostly peaceful. In front of the burner is a.
Speaker 9: Mostly peaceful assassination a couple of weeks ago, mostly peaceful.
Speaker 1: It was mostly peaceful, wasn't it? And really Trump wasn't shot in the ear? Was he? Was that a shard of glass or a bean from Marshalls? A cheap fake fake that's but when this happens, it's going to be well, you know it's protest. No, it's not protests. It's called crime. It's crime. Is com Kamala Harris is going to be asked a tough question. Is she is she? I? First of all, she's had what a couple.
Speaker 9: Of weeks she's been the nominee, yeah, seventeen, she's not done any news.
Speaker 1: She won't show interviews sixty minutes for about two hours, her and Tim and he'll be highly eded it by Leslie Stall. Then she can then say you know what, we've done the interviews. We're fine. And according to your friend Joe Scarborough this morning he said She's running a perfect campaign. Can't be any better. That's NBC News perfect. I say it.
Speaker 9: I'd say it's mistake free. Other than selecting Tim Waltz.
Speaker 1: It's perfect. It's mistake free because she's done anything. This is perfect.
Speaker 9: Can't I can't strike out if I'd never walk to the plate.
Speaker 1: Darry, this is perfect. That's what she's doing perfect. Say give me some sports.
Speaker 7: I'm depressed, Willia the stood reporters approach service of your local Tamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers.
Speaker 1: Tamestar quality.
Speaker 7: You can feel the Northern Kentucky called Johnson Heating a COOOLI get eight five nine, four seven, two sixty fifty one. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winded Tobacco, and Party Town to twelve locations in Northern Kentucky. Trey Hendrickson practicing today downtown. He hasn't practiced since early in camp with a bruised chest. Jamar Chase holding in watching again for the eleventh straight day. Well, Mike Brown back down. Let's see Red's update. Reds and Marlins to night Game three in Miami. Five point forty Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill Inside Pitch, Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game.
Speaker 1: Now, I share this with segment earlier, which I think you'll find illustrative. As you know, Kamala Harris contributed to monies to the Minnesota Freedom Fund, Yes, to get these weren't protests bail for well, Minneapolis did not arrest protesters. They arrested rapist murderers, arsonist robbers, and so I did a check of Next, I did a check on the internet. Is to coverage the Nexus database of the story about its relevant. Now Kamala Harris her philosophy putting up thirty eight million dollars total to get these guys out of jail, none of which are tried. By the way, they all got free. So these are the following media outlets that did not have not related since twenty twenty her involvement in freeing the writers so far, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, New York Times, USA Today, NPR has not mentioned at one time. But we know this.
Speaker 9: We know the rules are different on the conservative side. We know what the rules of the game are and it's highly unfair. But we know what they are and they're not going to change. Now, why is you know, yelling about it into the night sky. How's that going to help anything? Whether it's Trump saying it or you saying it, or anybody saying it, What is that going to do?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 9: All we do, they make the rules, so you got to You got to work within those rules, work within those parameters.
Speaker 1: Can't change it. It can't change You got to live by it.
Speaker 4: And so I also will say to those who ask, well, did you miss a moment, Well, no, this is part of a movement. There's a movement at play here. And that movement did not just start a few weeks ago. That movement started before Emmett till that movement was active and at play during the beating of Rodney King. We are part of a movement that started a long time ago, and this movement will not be deterred. This movement will not accept anything less than real, real, substantial, substantive solutions, which are the solutions that we have offered in our Justice and Policing Bill.
Speaker 1: Did you understand anything she said? Say no, she causes my bile movement to happen.
Speaker 7: Olympic Update brought to you by Cincinnati Tax Resolution Power by Toave Sheldon Poland beats the US today and the volley men's volleyball semi finals.
Speaker 1: I know, rock, you're all this and we get upset by Poland.
Speaker 7: USA beat Australia though in a shootout in men's water polo to move into the semi finals.
Speaker 1: So Poland beats America.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 7: US women's basketball team looks for they're nine thousandth win in a row, coming up at the quarterfinals this afternoon against Nigeria.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, I'll give you Nigeria plus thirty US men moving into the semi finals tomorrow. I'll give you what I'll give you Croatia or Serbia plus thirty if you want them tomorrow. If US can't beat Nigeria in Serbia, we're in trouble. Would you agree we're in trouble in a lot of ways, in a lot of ways. I want to see what happens when the little rock comes up that Danny, Danny, Danny, I'm leaving you. Would you say, don't let the door hit your go my house, my rules. I'm leaving, okay, go ahead. Went over to Martin's house for like four or five hours, knocked on the door. Mom can come back, I tell me think about it. Sit out there on the deck a while. I'll think about it. Really, I didn't think about it. You're gonna have trouble rock keeping those devices out of your kid's hands.
Speaker 9: It's tough because it's not just the kids. It's young people, it's old people. Don't connet anybody. It's they are wired to mess with your brain and be addictive.
Speaker 1: You can't sit down on the radio like you said something else, addictivetive. I don't know what you said. Say get me out of the students report. Please. I think I'm a little depressed. Maybe at one point I'll get a little impressed. Right now, I'm depressed. I'll bring you back. We'll be okay. I'm gonna get through this.
Speaker 7: Please please, will ye and you needing help, We'll get you some. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 1: It can't change the president's age. So what is your plan to try and change this perception? Please do that.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you the reality.
Speaker 1: Of it is.
Speaker 4: And I spent a lot of time with press and Biden be It in the Oval office, in the situation room, and other places. He is extraordinarily smart. He has the ability to see around the corner in terms of what might be the challenges we face as a nation, or.
Speaker 1: Globally lies nothing but lies, damn lie, damnable lies. That's Robert KKK Bird Democrats right now, DM lies who collucts plan member voted in a power by the Democrats. Kamala Harris, he's just a brilliant man. Briden is brilliant. See around the corner. He's going to be on Mount Rushmore. We heard right at La Pelosi, George Washington, Mount Rushmore. I gotta cut Jefferson's head out and put his end file movement on news radio seven hundred w