Speaker 1: O friend of des A, Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today we are getting into kind of an all around wacky start of the new year of twenty twe it it's a it doesn't there's so much going on that it's hard to point at one thing. So today we are going to try and corral a lot of the things that have happened just within the last week, week and a half and see if we can kind of get a good a good grasp of it.
Speaker 3: No doubt. Starting off the year, we started on January first with a terrorist attack in New Orleans that is fraught with controversy and lies and misdirections from the word go. And then they've come out and recanted certain statements about things, and now all of a sudden, they know exactly everything there is to know about the guy they were looking for accomplices. Now he was a lone actor. He this was out of nowhere. Then it's oh, he's been planning this for two years. And you see what I'm saying, right, And it's not even like, well they just found this out, No, they're making it up as they go by certain people's accounts, and then we go to the whole cyber truck in Vegas situation and the emails Are they real?
Speaker 4: Are they not? There's people saying that this shoemake go full of shit.
Speaker 3: Then, come to find out, the FEDS just confirmed that the email that he was referring to is one hundred authentic and was from Matthew himself. No longer up for debate, It's confirmed. So, like, allegedly, if we are to believe the Feds, right.
Speaker 2: Why would they even confirm that, like.
Speaker 3: Because basically they confirmed its authenticity.
Speaker 2: But isn't isn't that then pointing all the drone fingers at China? Then is that them admitting it in a kind of roundabout way.
Speaker 3: Well, in the email, it doesn't just say China. It also says it's America and China. Yeah, right, So you know, who's to say if these drone slash orbs over certain areas in America are in fact from the United States government, some of them may be in fact from China. And that's if we are to believe these emails, because while they are saying that they are authentic, they are not saying that they are true statements. They are saying that these are the ramblings of a man who had already kind of lost his mind and was on his way to go do something in his ending his own life. Most people that are about to end their own life are not in a good frame of mind.
Speaker 4: So then you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They're authenticating it while trying to dismiss it as the rantings of a crazy guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense. So they're not admitting that, yes, what he's saying is true. They're just saying, yes, he actually did say that doesn't necessarily mean that it is true, right, So it's kind of like, h Like, I always think there's this dude, I love Nick Swartzon. I think he's one of the fucking best comedians of all time. I just love like his style and dude, he had this one joke and he goes, you know like, if if there ever comes a time where I just want to unalive myself, right, I'm gonna do it in a funny way, Like I'm gonna go go up to the top of a building and there's gonna be a bunch of people up there, and I'm gonna I'm gonna jump off the building. But before I jump off the building, I'm gonna scream who fucking farted? And then jump off right, and everybody's gonna look around and be like, my god, who farted? That guy killed himself because the fart, Like what the hell's going on? And just massive amounts of confusion. But like it's like, but yeah, people are going to do crazy shit and say crazy shit. Obviously that guy was not in the right headspace. He was marred by some something. I don't know what do you think was going on with him? I know that he had a lot of shit going on in his daily life, but you do you think that that was anything militaristic or a government related as to what he was going through?
Speaker 3: All Right, So I'm gonna give I'll tell you a theory that could check out. And now I'm gonna tell you that my opinion on the matter has not changed with any of the information that's come to light. For the record, I am of the belief that your boys probably still alive in a black site somewhere, but he might as well be dead, Like he's never gonna see the light of day again, you know what I mean? Like that's a fact here's what I will say. Your boy joined the army in two thousand and six. Okay, that means that he was somewhere around one year in some change away from full retirement. And if the statements from his now I don't want to say ex wife because they were married at the time of his you know, departure. If the claim is true and he got caught cheating, people have to understand that in the military, adultery is a prison offense under the ucumj If you fuck around on your wife and she decides that she's jaded enough about it, she can call your command and you will face jail time and criminal charges for fucking around.
Speaker 2: Now is that something that's still to this day upheld very much?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: Really, Oh, I personally know guys that got court because and they some of them were really worried that they were gonna face jail time. But it depends on its same as any other criminal case. Depends on the judge, depends on the jury, depends on the nuances of the situation. Was it like, uh, you know, you were in the Philippines and bought a hooker or did you fuck around with her best friend and you know you've got a whole secret life going because you've got guys that have wild shit like that, so.
Speaker 4: You never know, you never know.
Speaker 3: That being said, if this woman was that jaded about it and was about to go to his chain of command and get him jail time and ruin his life one year away from full retirement, his life's over. He's fucked. There's no recomping this, there's no coming back from this, Like, yeah, he'll serve out what however, many months slash years in jail for the offense, he will be busted down in rank, he will lose all of his credentials, all of his special forces background. That will amount to absolutely jack and shit, So he will be he won't be able to retire. He'll be probably kicked out under other than honorable circumstances. So the last nineteen years of his life, like he won't be able to go to the VA for disability, he won't be able to get a GI bill, like, all of that's gone. So is it possible that he looked at this situation and realized how fucked he was and that there was no coming out of this. Because this woman is gonna do it. It's all over, and that he's ruined his life. Twenty years of his life is gone now, and so he didn't see a way out and he decided to end it all.
Speaker 4: It's very possible, sure.
Speaker 2: But why do you think that he's still alive then.
Speaker 3: Because if his email is authentic, and if this is a true statement, and this and this, he said that he was trying to take out as many bystanders as possible along with it. You drove down the Vegas Strip and didn't hit one single bystander. You built a bomb out of gasoline and fireworks. You are a fucking master sergeant in the Green Berets. You are a weapons expert. Even if you're not an explosives expert. You can build a more sophisticated bomb than my eleven year old could figure out how to do in the backyard. So there's too much, there's too many things about it that still reeks of bullshit and fuckery. Tom Me. Now, maybe he's not alive. Maybe he was killed and that was just a corpse with a couple of tattoos. The DNA still does not match his child. The whole thing about him choosing a car that would have caused damage, why would you choose a card that's famously bulletproof, the whole story about how it was a fifty cow Desert eagle that did this. Look, I've looked at every single video and there's not a single bit of muzzle flash or any indication that a shot was fired inside the cab of that vehicle. Now we are seeing reports from all these people saying like, no, all of these images, those camera footages, that's AI. Then you can actually look for some of the watermarks on it and see that, Yes, the news has been running AI pictures and videos of this.
Speaker 4: There are some that are real. A lot of it's AI.
Speaker 3: So it's like, Okay, yeah, we can't trust any of this shit, dude, none of it's real.
Speaker 4: Everything's fake. Welcome to twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Everything's fake and gay in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Apparently, So, dude, Well, I don't think he was gay.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure that this was not over him sleeping with a man, because he even called an ex girlfriend of his to brag about the truck on his way.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I think the lies are gay. I don't think the guy was gay.
Speaker 3: There you go, there you go. All of that being said, now we look at these California fires, right, and it's so crazy that it's LA It's also super crazy that they stopped cloud seating in that area.
Speaker 4: Was it last year?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: I say last year at twenty twenty four?
Speaker 3: Duh. So there's only certain areas that have only received like a tenth of an inch of rain. I'm gonna pull up something here in a minute that's gonna break it down even further. So they're suffering a drought within a drought on top of a drought. And now the firefighters are trying to put this out, but there's no water in the fire hydrants. There's no water in any place in La. So either they're gonna have to try to pump something in from the ocean, which they don't have the infrastructure to do that, or they're just gonna have to let it burn itself out and evacuate people. Malibu is completely evacuated. I think they're still fighting that right now, but today was the day they were gonna mass evacuate the entirety of Malibu. I just was watching a little bit of Mel Gibson. He was on the Joe Rogan podcast. That episode dropped today. His son is a firefighter in Malibu. He sent him pictures of his house. It's gone. It's all gone. The entire neighborhood's a fucking total loss, and there's nothing that they can do about it. They can't even try to prevent it from growing because there's no way for them to do so. So essentially it's only a matter of time. Hollywood gone. Hollywood's completely gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the sign is gone.
Speaker 3: Yes, well no, no not. I mean the city, the all the place where the movie industries, those warehouses where they shoot it, it's all gone, dude.
Speaker 2: So do you think this is symbolic in a weird way? I can get just a land in stage one hundred percent. I mean sure, you know it was probably planned in stage. But could it kind of just be like a sign of the times. Could it be like the tides are turning like the weird you know, the lying Hollywood pedophile a lead club or is it somebody trying to uh burn the records of everything that is possibly gone on so that way it leaves no trails or any of anything like that. I don't know. I try and contemplate, just like you know, the the I don't want to say the spiritual nature of it, but like I almost kind of want to at that point, because if Hollywood is not today's like modern day Sodom and Gomorra, right, Like, that's kind of when.
Speaker 3: I see that Hollywood hadn't even been the central hub for movie making in a while, Dude, Louisiana for a bit was about to become the new Hollywood. Florida was about to become the new Hollywood. They they've been trying to outsource because it's too expensive to get any project done in California. So I mean, it's I see what you're saying. There is that that symbolistic look at it, But on this one, maybe it's possible that there was some sort of like five D chess move on that realm that's being played here. I see it as potentially another terrorist attack, but one perpetrated by our own country. Very similar to the Hawaii fires, very similar to the forest fires all around that lithium mine, very similar to that hurricane. And there's you know what I'm saying, it's a while time, but it also falls in line with other things that have been going on. And to say that these fires they still have no idea how they started allegedly and I have a hard time believing that it was a cigarette, but that just happened to hit the wrong patch of dry grass and.
Speaker 4: It just took the fuck off, Like I'm I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I this is This is not a national park that is nothing but dry woodlands. This is inner city, this is a metropolitan area, one of the largest cities in America. I don't I don't see it to be a freak accident, especially that three of them started oh so strategically around LA I find this odd well.
Speaker 2: And also there we actually mentioned it in the in the most recent podcasts that we did earlier. But there is a global sustainability kind of a smart infrastructure for smart cities that have been kind of making their rounds. People are, you know, talking about the future and these futuristic smart cities to where you don't need to carry around an ID or any kind of wallet or anything that basically they'll be they'll be able to scan either your retina or your thumb print, or maybe they'll just be able to see the outline of your body and you can it'll be a completely cashless society. And this is something that has been talked about really on both sides of the political aisle. And what's very interesting is is that it was actually, dude, they had plans on turning the Palisades, which is the most prominent place that is being burned down in LA right now, they had plans on turning that into a smart city in fucking twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: How interesting that now they'll be able to do so very easily because everything's crumbles right now, it's all rubble, So how interesting that they'll just be able to rebuild and not have to worry about tearing down the old shit.
Speaker 4: Interesting how that plays out right.
Speaker 2: And also interesting about how just a few few months ago, I mean, they have been talking about how they were gonna be getting rid of like fire insurance because the fires keep on building up over in California. But interestingly enough, the the majority of the people that are living in the Palisades got their, uh, their their their option to to be able to buy fire insurance completely taken away just a few months ago.
Speaker 3: And this is very interesting how all those things just happen to line out right around.
Speaker 4: The time this shit goes sideways, almost like there's a plan in place.
Speaker 2: Smells like nine to eleven. A little bit, doesn't it You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Smells like maui uh, it smells like Katrina. It smells like yeah, they name your thing.
Speaker 2: So here is an article from Business Insider. It says insurers dropped fire coverage for California homes months ago. Now wildfires are claiming more houses in Los Angeles. It says as wildfires destroy homes and homes in La some home some homeowners may face rebuilding without insurance payouts. That's because some insurance companies have been cutting back on their businesses in California in recent years as wildfires in the state have worsened. State farm for instance, said in twenty twenty three that it would no longer accept new homeowner's insurance applications in California. Then last year, the company said it would end coverage for seventy two thousand homes and apartments in the state. Both announcements cited risks from catastrophes as one of the reasons for the decisions. Homes in the look at this Homes in the upscale Pacific Palisades neighborhood, one of the area's hardest hit by fire so far, were among those affected when State Farm canceled their policies last year, The LA Times reported back in April. State Farm didn't immediately respond to a request for comment from Business Insider. Other home insurers have dropped coverage in the state, even in areas where the wildfire risk is low. So it says when in insurance companies face higher losses or payouts, they typically respond in two ways. They raise premium prices and stop renewing policies or writing new policies. So California insurers are doing both. So it's just interesting that we're looking at this this whole thing right now and it's almost like, you know, why would they It's, first of all, you've talked about it before about how like insurance is evil, right, and they're always going to try and do everything they can to to like just siphon as much money as they possibly can from you. But as soon as you start to become a little too expensive and they can't even give you a super high premium option, well now we're just not going to offer it to you. Because you think about it, like, and this is what I find to be the most bullshit. It's like your insurance stays the same price but then as soon as you go to need it, like maybe you get into a car recor you have a house fire, or there's a flaw or something like that, all of a sudden it goes way up. What about all the money that I already gave you before anything even happened. That's my problem with it. You know, like there should be some kind of fun that all this money's going into. And maybe that money, oh maybe you can probably just put it in a savings account. I don't know. I think that there's there's better ways of going. I just think that eventually insurance companies are just gonna be a thing in the past. I hope so. Hell you don't think.
Speaker 3: So, not in this country. Well, I'm just saying you're gonna get away. They're gonna let something get in the way of making that money. Please.
Speaker 2: Well, I the only reason I say that is is that I hope people become privy to you know, whenever you actually need it, they they they take advantage of you every single time.
Speaker 4: Fortunately, it's a law that we have to have it.
Speaker 3: And then that's why every time you look for a new one, because they kicked you from your old one for X Y or z thing. But when you get new insurance coverage, they ask you all your pre existing condition to decide if you're worth it or not for them to take you on. Are you going to be too cost inefficient for them? And then they'll just deny you outright, and then you're left to find it in the most expensive way possible. Look, it's a horrible, horrible situation that we found ourselves in. But it's like they're too big and have too much money that if we were to do something to buck the system, all they would do is pay for more lobbyists to go to DC and make even harsher and deeper restrictions to force people to get even more worse insurance.
Speaker 2: Right, you're probably right. They are so interwoven into how everything is run. Yeah, I mean it was kind of wishful thinking, but yeah, you're right, it probably won't never have you.
Speaker 4: I wish that was the case. But that's the thing.
Speaker 3: If they were to do away with insurance, you see, because I very much am against national health insurance, I think that's really stupid because there's nothing more inefficient than a government body. Doesn't mean American, doesn't mean Chinese, doesn't mean French, the government will always suck at their job one thousand percent every time. So my example of that has always been the VA. But I can just as easily point at Canada in their medical system. Oh yeah, if you're going in for something that you could just go to like the er get a cast on your arm or something, Yeah, it's great, it's cool. You need some sort of actual life saving surgery, you don't go to Canada for it, you know what I mean. There's a reason for this. People from Canada come to America to get these high dollar, expensive surgeries because yeah, it might be a little hard on the pocketbook, but you know, you're the likelihood of you surviving are way higher. Reason being the varsity football players go on to the NFL to make that money. The varsity medical students come to America to make surgeon money. That's how this works, you know what I mean. So it's like the pros and the cons of it. We had the best medical care, but we also pay the highest for it, and it's the systems rigged against us.
Speaker 4: I get this, But.
Speaker 3: Then you look at it in the realm of homeowner insurance. Okay, you understand them saying we're not gonna let you qualify for fire insurance. It would have been equally as fuck you to the California people if they said, yeah, we're no longer gonna cover earthquake insurance, Like you mean the thing that we're guaranteed.
Speaker 4: Going to have happened? Yeah, yeah, it happens too much. We just can't.
Speaker 3: We can't afford to cover it anymore. Wait what that's so we will and can just go fuck ourselves. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Indeed, we can just go fuck ourselves. Yeah, it's the same thing with like there's actually isn't there a lot of places in Louisiana that won't even offer you flood insurance?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. Ever since the flood of sixteen, these these places that never flooded before, right because we have drainage, we have rivers, we have bayous, all these things. Well, there's been so much development in the area that it's actually changed the topographical layout of these parishes. So when those crazy floodwaters came, all of the drainage that we had is no longer there, and the drainage that they have put in. The infrastructure was not built to maintain that type of a deluge or the situation in Katrina right, Those pumps were made to run for rain water, not for a levee breaking.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying. It's like, who could even think to prepare for that.
Speaker 3: So they'll pay you out that first time because it's within the paperwork. But once they pay this one time fee, they will no longer be offering that flood insurance to you.
Speaker 4: You're gonna just be on your own to handle your business.
Speaker 3: My goal, right, my dream would be for everybody to pay their own fucking bills. If you need to go to the doctor, you pay for your fucking doctor visit. If you can't afford it, you die. I'm sorry, I know that's heartless, but like, it's not my job to make sure that your kids have medicine. It's your job to make sure your kids have medicine. I got my own kids, I need to make sure about you see what I'm saying. But that means that people have to start taking personal responsibility for themselves.
Speaker 4: I feel the same way about social Security.
Speaker 3: By the way, I do not want the government to take a portion of my check every month so that they can try to make a retirement fund for me when I get older, mostly because it's not gonna be there when we get there. Baby boomers are about to bankrupt that system in the next decade because there's not enough money to go around for those people. It's not going to be even a thought for when we get there. What I would rather is that everybody take personal fucking responsibility and reach out to your financial institutions and open your own for one K, open your own IRA so that you can invest for your own future. But unfortunately, oh well go well that's just not fear I want to retirement when I didn't pay into it.
Speaker 4: But like, thank you for fucking over everybody else.
Speaker 2: Well, it's you. You have to look at it for what it is, though the government wants people to rely on it, and so it's it's the people that you're talking about, the ones that are like, well, I need health care, I need free education, I need free this, I need free that. The government. The government created those people. They created that thought and poisoned those minds into thinking that they needed the government in order to survive. Meanwhile, it hasn't always been this way, Like government hasn't always taken care of people like that, you know, like it's that's pretty that's kind of a newer thing in the in the realm of human history.
Speaker 3: Well, yes and no, there's been governments that to appease the mob, to appease the crowd, they would start offering them bread, right, they would start offering these social services.
Speaker 4: And I'm not saying that we should have no social service.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about no. Yeah, I mean like insurance and education and and and shit like that, like what is it called they get the like unemployment checks.
Speaker 3: And grants and oh unemployment, yeah, which, like that's another thing, dude. But you pay into disability, you pay into workmen's comp you as a employee, that gets taken out of your check to the company in case something happens to you. And like, okay, I'm even good with that. But I don't even want the government involved in the schools. I don't want the government involved in literally. I want them involved in infrastructure. I want to make sure that the people have clean water to drink and electricity. Okay. I want them to worry about defense, make sure we have a good military and like police force, firefighters, these types of things, and foreign affairs, and keep everybody away from us.
Speaker 4: That's about it.
Speaker 3: I don't want the.
Speaker 4: Government near any other thing whatsoever.
Speaker 3: I don't want them touching our food, I don't want them touching our media.
Speaker 4: I don't want them touching nothing.
Speaker 3: Because they really are inefficient and actually almost professionally bad at their jobs. Why would I want them involved in any aspect of my life where they're not necessary?
Speaker 2: But I would actually argue to say that they're not bad at it. They're carrying out exactly what their plan is, you know, as far as as far as the school system goes, as far as the media goes, like as far as the water and the food supply and the healthcare system, everything is exactly the way they want it to be. Like, this is not by mistake. It's not because these people are idiots. It's because they are maniacal geniuses, is really what it is.
Speaker 3: I don't I'm telling you, I want the government to be such a small thing that we don't even think about it anymore. But unfortunately, they just keep growing in power and keep on encroaching into our personal lives in new and innovative ways. You know, And with all of that, all the controversy going on these California fires. Matter of fact, if you have something you wanted to show. I got a quick little thing. It's like a weather breakdown of why this is just the perfect storm and why it's growing in the way that it is. It's only a minute and a half long, but it's a pretty decent breakdown. But you'll notice the title is how did the fires start? They not even one time bring up how they fucking started. All they do is talk about how they got to so bad. It's it's ridiculous. But let's let's just go and check it out.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 3: What weather conditions? Oh, the weather conditions cause the fires? So here, I was thinking like, okay, are they about to say that lightning strikes cause this shit?
Speaker 4: Are they about to play that game with me?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 3: They didn't even address it. Let's listen.
Speaker 9: I'm meteorologist Taylor Stephenson here to explain to you how your weather works. Wildfires are ravaging southern California. Property and wildlife have been reduced to rubble in ash. Unfortunately, the weather conditions created the perfect storm for these destructive fires. Let's break down the atmospheric ingredients that play a role in this disaster. The ground in Socale is historically dry. Since May twenty twenty four, portions of southern California have only received around a tenth of an inch of rain. Now, much of the area is experiencing a drought. Dry vegetation can be sparked easily. The relative humidity is also very low. That means the air lacks moisture. Additionally, high pressure around the Rocky Mountains and a low pressure system to the south are funneling strong, warm winds into southern California. These winds are called Santa Ana winds. The winds alone can cause damage, as the gusts could be as high as when one hundred miles per hour. To put that in perspective, that's equivalent to hurricane force winds. The combination of strong winds, low humidity, and dry vegitation are fueling these active and ferocious fires.
Speaker 3: I once again did not one time mention how they started. What caused the fires. We don't know.
Speaker 4: All you do was talk about what caused them to grow and spread so fast.
Speaker 3: But you didn't say what caused the fires because that's just something that they're not mentioning ape right now. I don't fucking know, man.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you know, they don't like to get into specifics of that kind of shit. You know, it's a lot easier for them to just say, well, you know, there's all this fire and it's taken out multiple places, and this is why, unfortunately we're going to have to eventually rebuild. But all these people have to evacuate, they lost all their homes. Nobody wants to get into how it actually did because maybe they don't even know. I mean, maybe that's that's the narrative that they're going with. But do even say that weather did it? Isn't that kind of strange that weather would cause a fire in fucking winter, you know what I mean? Like, I know, it doesn't snow or anything over and I don't think it's now.
Speaker 3: California didn't really have a winter bro at least not southern caligories.
Speaker 4: It's pretty much seventy two degrees year round.
Speaker 2: Right, So it just doesn't really make any sense that the weather would cause this kind of fire. I don't know, maybe I'm missing something.
Speaker 3: I mean, I get again, I understand how we're getting like crazy winds right now, but like you're telling me that out of nowhere, y'all are experiencing one hundred mile an hour gusts what like that? That's wild and that's happening strategically at a time when these fires are just unable to be put out.
Speaker 4: So not only did the fire start, not only is it growing.
Speaker 3: Not only do you not have water anywhere to be found, even in your cities and states infrastructure to help this situation, but out of nowhere. Oh and you stop cloud seating. Y'all stop doing that, because I'm happy about that. I don't want kin trails, obviously, But when y'all stopped doing that, you kind of fucked yourselves out of rain. Okay, fine, and now you just happen to have one hundred mile an hour gusts that are blowing this ash into other areas. Look here, bro, the Palisades fire and this was eleven hours ago, it's even worse now has burned seventeen thousand, two hundred and thirty four acres within the LA area.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They said that it was burning two football fields a minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's not stopping, and if anything, it's only getting faster and faster.
Speaker 4: So look, I'm gonna play just a quick clip of this.
Speaker 3: This is they're gonna show overlay of what this looked like last week and what it looks like now. This is not some country bumpkins, dude. This is the suburbs of the city of La It's insane.
Speaker 10: Well to get on that Pacific Coast Highway side and it's it's absolutely devastating what we're seeing here in Pacific Palisades. There's another neighborhood there. We'll switch over here to the satellite view and those are all right here.
Speaker 4: Look right here.
Speaker 3: This is just your average, typical little subdivision right. As matter of fact, I'm gonna lower the volume on that. We're gonna let it play through at one time.
Speaker 10: And this is they're just they're about to show the current stats destroyed one neighborhood after the other, street after street after street. Uh nearly the entire community of Pacific Palisades has been destroyed here over the past couple of days. And you know, we're it looks like a fucking war zone. It's it's unbelievable, you know this. These are the hills in.
Speaker 3: The Yes, it does. It looks like Gaza. And they have to even show the satellite image of what map Quest or Google Maps I should say, damn map Quest the old bad But they're showing you like what Google Maps said is the road couldn't fucking tell you by looking at it. Yes, wild shit, dude.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 2: It's really sad though, because think about it, like, dude, to see your house literally go up in flames and every single little thing that you had, that maybe you had ever since you were a little kid is just burned and charcoaled and you're never getting that back. So many memories that were lost, and like, you know, and it sucks that the insurance is not going to be able to, you know, help these people. That's very unfortunate.
Speaker 11: Dude.
Speaker 2: Think about it too, those houses. You ain't getting the house and the palisades under a million dollars, you know what I'm saying. You might be able to get a shack for a million dollars out there, but like it's like you're not only are you losing out on the value that you know that you built up in the house, but you're losing out on every single item that you that you have that you own. And dude, that's just fucked bro.
Speaker 3: And you know, they are taxing the shit out of the people in California, especially the one percent that can afford to live in the palisades, and they are paying these taxes in the hopes that the state would put infrastructure in place and irrigation and water and all these things. What has California been doing with that money instead of soaking it into helping their own people? Who knows?
Speaker 4: That's Ashley boy Newsom? You know whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. If you would, I feel like you'd probably be wasting your breath asking Newsom exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: He couldn't be concerned with this. He's more worried about the possibility of a presidential run in a couple of years. You know, But so is he?
Speaker 2: Is he in charge of that district? I mean, I know, I know he's the governor, but doesn't he oversee like a specific part of California? Or am I thinking of something else?
Speaker 4: The governor watches the whole state?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, you know what I was thinking, Congressman, Congressmen, they have the districts and shit right.
Speaker 3: Right right right right. But yeah, it's it's a really horrible situation, bro. And I mean, the hearts and hearts and the thoughts and prayers go out to these people.
Speaker 4: But okay, so I wonder happy.
Speaker 2: Sorry I didn't mean to cut you off, but I was just thinking to make like a very crude joke, because you know, whenever the whole Black Lives Matter shit was going on in California and Newsome was literally standing in front of a building and saying it was mostly peaceful. I wonder if he's saying that in front of cameras.
Speaker 3: Now, ooh, I wonder this is a mostly you can't say mostly peaceful. This is a mostly contained little fire in our area. It's mostly okay, it's no big deal. They're evacuating all Malibu. It's mostly just in certain areas. You know, it's like not even that big of a deal. Please come to La Come, tourists, come on, good party.
Speaker 2: Yes, he says that governor knew some deployed the National Guard. Well he better have yeah, And then Trump is a Trump is blaming Newsome for this, and supposedly Newsome had a retort, which we can watch a little bit later if you want.
Speaker 3: I am absolutely blaming Newsome for this as well. You had the time to upgrade the infrastructure in this area to make sure your people had water, and you fucked off with your time, and you fucked off with the money. And now how many people are dead and how much money is going to have to be paid out from insurance companies now, and let's talk about that. Here we go NBC News talking about how the insurance experts predict billions in California wildfire lifes losses. Let's check it out.
Speaker 12: Now to our coverage of the deadly wildfires in California, we continue getting stunning before and after images of the destruction. These are satellite images from the Palisades fire. They show homes and businesses along the Pacific Coast Highway, many of them have been destroyed. Now to Altadena, which was badly damaged by the Eton fire. On the left, satellite images show what this neighborhood was before the fire. On the right is what it looks like now. We have similar images from another neighborhood showing the orange glow from the flames tearing through homes. On top of everything else, residents impacted by these wildfires have to deal with safety, fear, grief. There's also the question of how much this disaster is going to cost. Early numbers from Acuweather estimate that the economic costs could top fifty billion dollars. That's more than triple its assessment of the devastating wildfires in Hawaii in twenty twenty three. Here's NBC New Senior Business correspondent Christine Romans, just.
Speaker 13: A tragedy in California and one natural disaster after another worsening an insurance crisis. An early estimate putting the insured losses from the Pacific Palisades fire at nearly ten billion dollars. And that's an early estimate. With at least three more fires exploding since that estimate was made, the losses are shared a rise. So what does this mean for homeowners? They'll be taking an inventory of what's been lost. They'll be checking their policies for what's covered. The region is known for its multi million dollar home prices, and with entire neighborhoods wiped out, insurance companies are being pushed to the limit. More than one hundred thousand homeowners in the area were dropped by insurance carriers over the last few years, with wildfires ranking is the overwhelming reason why. Now there is another option for homeowners, though. The States insurer of last resort, the California Fair Plan as it's known it, has seen an eighty five percent increase in policies in the area hit hardest by this week's fires, so now it faces a huge test covering all of this week's devastation.
Speaker 3: This is the new normal.
Speaker 13: Many insurance experts and weather experts say. Last year's losses from natural disasters exceeded one hundred billion dollars, and with all of these disasters, costs will continue to soar. For homeowners nationally, homeowners insurance rates rose.
Speaker 3: Nearly real quick. I just want to make a mention. Last year, twenty twenty four, it was almost one hundred billion.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: We're not even halfway through January, and they're estimating as of now it will be fifty seven billion. And the fire is still raging at two football fields a minute. But like this is early estimates.
Speaker 4: Are y'all with me?
Speaker 3: Right now? We are speaking about an entirely different caliber of what's going down up and down the PCH. But anyway, let's continue. It's not much longer.
Speaker 13: Twenty percent from twenty twenty one to twenty twenty three, and just recently California's regulators approved rate increases as high as nearly thirty five percent. So, guys, just everywhere you look, the cost to cover these disasters and the cost to ensure against future losses show no signs of slowing down.
Speaker 3: Now, why would that be?
Speaker 14: Why?
Speaker 3: Oh why? That was something else I wanted to talk about. China's like wearing these masks right now to hide their biometrics from the places. We'll get to that in a minute, anyway. So all right, they are talking wild absolutely absurd numbers like military war bond are like war money. Our military industrial complex gets funded with these types of numbers, and we've lost that in a couple of days. Dude.
Speaker 2: It's so weird because I feel like so much of this could be prevented. But it's almost like they are purposely not taking the steps to prevent this kind of thing. And you know they want to say for this wildlife reason or to for these fish or whatever the reason is, to guide certain waters in different places or whatever. The fact of the matter is is that you have wildfires literally every year, and you are doing jack and squat about it, and so much so that the big insurance companies like State Farm and others are saying, Yo, we know that we can make a shitload of money off of y'all with this fire, and sure, but even that, we can't charge you enough to give you insurance. You know what, I'm saying, and so this this falls directly on the state. This falls directly into the governor and the people that are passing laws or you know what I mean, Like it has to the blame has to go to Newsom.
Speaker 3: You would think one hundred percent, and I'll prove it mathematically. Okay, here we go. You know that Israel as a nation, I think, before the whole Godz situation, before all this shit, ten years ago Israel. Actually it's twenty twenty five now, so let's talk thirteen.
Speaker 4: Years ago Israel. Now I'm actually thinking about it.
Speaker 3: They invested a solid chunk of money into a desalinization plant so that they could turn sea water into drinkable water. Yeah, it's a little expensive at the upfront cost, but they no longer have to worry about if they have enough water to go around. Okay, it is an expense that is necessary. This is what we would call an investment. Okay, So you're telling me that California has been taxing the absolute dog shit out of their people this whole time, and they couldn't invest knowing knowing that they have droughts, they have issues with rain water, they have this issue, they have this issue and they have the entirety of the coastline, and they haven't invested in any desalinization plants to give La fresh water from the ocean, which is very easy to do.
Speaker 4: We know the technology, we have.
Speaker 3: It Israel's doing it to most of their fucking country right now, But we couldn't do that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, this absolutely falls on the people at the top.
Speaker 2: That's the problem that I have with just the tax system in general, because how are you going to sit there and taxes literally six ways to Sunday might be seven ways to Sunday. I mean, it's your tax on the money you make, your tax on the money you spend your Like, you're literally taxed every single way that every time you spend a dollar, it's taxed, doesn't matter how right, And all of that money, and all of the state taxes and the property taxes and the income taxes and all the fucking taxes on top of taxes that California is reaping so high that people can't even afford to live there. People are moving out to Wyoming in Colorado and Texas and Arizona because they're like, California is just too goddamn expensive to live there. How is it the most expensive state to live in, yet you don't have the allotted money to be able to fix your main problem, which is forest fires. Like you have one main problem. It's like nobody's asking you to worry about the glacier problem. Nobody's really worried about, you know, worried about all these it's one problem you really got to worry about, and you can't figure that out. Yes, you got earthquakes and shit, that's another thing.
Speaker 3: I'll say, earthquakes to earthquake and drought, those you two biggies, so like, you know, fucking address them.
Speaker 2: So that's my problem with that. And so we don't know where our tax dollars are being spent. That's really the issue at the forefront here, because if you can't, you're you're supposed to be a trusted organization. You're supposed to be the fucking United States Government, so trusted that we literally we don't even ask you what you're doing with our money. We happily give you our tax money. As a matter of fact, we don't even have a fucking choice in the matter. But that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 4: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Speaker 2: Where's the money at, Nancy, did you invest it? You know what I mean? Like, where's the money at? Like Gavin, I don't. I just don't get it. Where I don't know it.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you a couple of desalinization plants and a couple of air scrubber plants also to take out their small problem. Yes, we have the technology to take care of that. By the way, ladies and gentlemen, I promise you we do. If you look at any of these oil refineries or chemical plants, every one of their exhaust ports that pumps things out into the air has to go through a scrubber, meaning you can physically clean the air and then pump clean air back out.
Speaker 4: And that's proven.
Speaker 3: So you're telling me we have the technology, we have the infrastructure, you have the funds to be able to afford such devices and places. You're just not doing it because you just can't justify it.
Speaker 4: But how justified is it?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not very justified. So let's get to actually Trump calling out Newsom rate now and then Newsom's response. This is on CNN, so we'll see, we'll see how it.
Speaker 3: Of course they got to say Newsom's response to this.
Speaker 2: One, bro, Yeah, dude, So let's see if it'll play.
Speaker 15: A true sake of the governor, and you can say the administration they don't have any water, they didn't have water, or the fire hydrants. The governor has not done a good job with that peak Sid I got along well with him when he was governor. We worked together very well, and we would work together. I guess it looks like we're going to be the one having to rebuild it.
Speaker 8: The devastating wildfires in Los Angeles reviving Donald Trump's feud with California Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom. Overnight, Trump posting on truth social calling for the governor's resignation, saying, quote, this is all his fault end quote, Newsome taking a brief moment to respond while in the middle of the flames.
Speaker 3: I hate to even ask this question. By the President elects to attack you, blame you.
Speaker 6: Four days one can't even respond to it. I mean, it's people are literally fleean. People have lost their lives, kids lost their schools, families completely torn asunder, churches burned down. This guy wanted to politicize it. I have a lot of thoughts and I know what I want to say, I won't. I stood next to a president of the United States of America today, and I was proud to be with Joe Biden, and he had the backs of every single person in this community. Didn't play politics, didn't try to bide any of us.
Speaker 3: First of all, Joe Biden probably didn't know where he was.
Speaker 2: Let's just be real and by the way, Gavin, how about take a little bit of responsibility. How about think or say something, you know what, there's something to learn from this, or you know what. I actually don't think that there is anything to learn from this if you're Gavin Newsom, because it's not something new that was sprung upon you. It's something that's literally sprung upon you multiple times a year, and you choose to you to do jack diddily fuck with it?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: You notice he had to be standing in front of a burning building to have this interview. No, he could have been in his office, he could have been in a safe location somewhere. But Gavin Newsom taking a brief moment from helping to fight the fires. No, he wasn't helping.
Speaker 4: He was very clean.
Speaker 3: His eyes weren't even red like he's been fighting smoke inhalation.
Speaker 4: No, no, that was not the case.
Speaker 3: This was what we would call an act.
Speaker 2: Well, he's an actor, like he had like he is a state actor, right yep.
Speaker 3: And I mean listen, I understand and agree with the statement that perhaps Trump should wait until the fires are done before we start a signing blame and calling people out. There's a time and place for that, and now might not be that time or that place.
Speaker 4: I get that.
Speaker 3: Fine, it's a bit, it's a bit of a throwing salt in a literally currently being opened up wound. I get it. It's not good form. However, it's very Trump. He's kind of a dick and we've known that since day one. That's why people voted for him the first and second time. And uh yeah, no, I agree with his statement though it is Gavin Newsom's fault.
Speaker 4: They have had time to fix these problems.
Speaker 3: They have had time to build the infrastructure to get the water, and they just haven't. And I mean, who do you blame? Who do you blame?
Speaker 4: Jonathan?
Speaker 3: If your house burns down, the fire department comes and tries to put out the fire, they hook up their hoses to the fire hydrant and there's no water. Who are you pointing the fire Are you point the finger of the fire department? Are you are you pointing the finger at the uh, the shitty people that built your house, or are you saying, wait, what do you mean there's no fucking water?
Speaker 2: I would probably look there. Yeah, yeah, I mean, you can't really put it on the fire department. They showed up, they hooked up their hoses. You can't blame it on the infrastructure of the house. It's not the house's fault that it's burning down. Maybe it is, but even if it is, you should have access to water to be able to put it out, and they just don't.
Speaker 3: That's unfortunately, it's responsible for city water other than you know, the city. So when you go up that chain high enough, it does absolutely the buck stops at the governor. And the fact that he can't even acknowledge that. No, I'm sorry. I didn't think he was an honorable.
Speaker 4: Man to begin with or anything.
Speaker 3: I didn't think he had integrity, and he's proved that multiple times. But as he's talking about I can't believe he's trying to politicize this. I stood next to the President today and I'm proud to be standing next to Joe Biden, like you literally just shit on him for politicizing it, and then politicized it in the same breath, which, by the way, was not labored from smoke inhalation.
Speaker 4: This whole thing was a stage.
Speaker 3: You could have gone to an area where like it was a burned field behind you, but you were obviously in a safe location. No, no, no, you must look like you're on the front lines fighting it out with the firefighters. No, no, you're not, dude, No one believes you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I mean this whole administration, really, the whole Democratic Party is a for the most part, an absolute joke. That's not to say that the Conservative Party isn't a joke either. It's just so happens that the pendulum has swung that the Republicans are somehow in the right now. It will eventually swing back, I'm sure, and eventually the Democrats will be the safe and all that shit. That's just how the wings of the bird. They gotta they eventually stabilize. But you know, whenever that bird, it's got to make a turn, and so it's got to have the one wing up as it's making the turn, you know what I mean, It's just everything is it's it's all out of balance. But that's exactly how they want it, I think. But I think all in all, it's going according to their plan. Like I know, it seems chaotic, but they order out of chaos. That is their fucking game plan. That's their that's their playbook. Is that ordering chaos.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and that's that's where they make their money. Honestly, where there is chaos and there is uncertainty, there is money to be made. There are people to be taking advantage of it. And I mean that's literally what these people do, the government officials, the lobbyists, the elected officials, the the selected cabinet members. This is how they make their bread and butter.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking on behalf of our our current chief right now, Joseph Biden, there has been a lot of things that have been going around right now as he's getting ready to take his last couple of days in office, and he's really not holding anything back as far as who's he who he's parting pardoning here, there there are pardons, and then he's also issuing preemptive pardons, which is very interesting that you're going to issue a preemptive pardon that means isn't that strange? Have other pres it's done preemptive pardons or is this the first? The first one?
Speaker 3: So I'll say this, it's a bit of a red flag, especially when we're talking about Fauci and vaccines, that these companies were given the understanding that they will never be sued for anything that comes of them, regardless of what the studies show later on. Right, they were preemptively exonerated of any and all criminal negligence on their part. Interesting that also Joe Biden did that, But also interesting that Joe Biden swore up and down that if as someone was convicted, he would not pardon him. No one's above the law, and he literally just pardoned him. And now as we are rounding the bend here and a new administration's coming in here, which the new administration is making a lot of promises that they will be finally draining the swamp the proper way, it's very interesting that Joe Biden is talking about just giving a couple of preemptive pardons so that they're untouchable. You know, he's got to protect his boys on the way out because he understands that well, he doesn't his administration understands.
Speaker 4: That there will be no saving these people here soon.
Speaker 3: I think this would be a very strategic move, but also it's not a good look. I also don't think that Joe Biden really cares about the way he looks.
Speaker 2: He's you think he cares about the way this looks, this creepy ass joker face.
Speaker 3: Well, I think he understands that he's going down in history as one of the most incompetent presidents we've ever had ever. All of his speeches where he can't string together a sentence that is going to be meaned for the rest of the world, ever, for all eternity, and.
Speaker 4: He knows that.
Speaker 3: So at this point it's like, fuck it, I'm gonna just do some things on the way out, and if they don't like it, it doesn't matter. I only got like a week left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's This is a Washington Times article and it was just posted on January eighth, but it says Biden weighs preemptive pardons for Cheney, Fauci and other Trump foes. Basically, he's trying to protect all the people that covered for all of his like all of his shit, right like so, and it's weird that he would be trying to pardon Fauci considering I believe it was Trump that put Fauci into the position that he was in.
Speaker 3: Yes, but again, you got to understand, when he took office, he didn't know which cabinet positions would best suit who, so he took a lot of advice from people. They also shit on him for firing so many people. It's like, no, no, no, that's a good thing. Whenever he puts somebody in the position and they didn't do their job, well he got rid of them. That's what you do. Whenever somebody doesn't do their fucking job, you don't. You don't stick with him for a little bit because well it's just how it's done. No, no, no, you fix the problem. And they shit on him for putting people in positions. They shit on him for removing these people from these positions. That's that's the mainstream medium. They will always shit on Trump no matter what. If he developed, if he co signs a development for the cure for cancer, they will bitch that he is taking money away from the fucking chemo doctors.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not gonna take that that Trump cancer drug?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 2: I mean, would you would you trust that. That's exactly what they said for Trump's COVID vaccine, right.
Speaker 3: And then three months later when he was out of office, we need to mandate that people take these vaccines. It's like, oh, how easily you phase change and you're not even shy about it. But people, unfortunately have a very short memory, and they forget that six months prior, these people were shitting on the vaccines. Why would you take something untested and put it in your body? Do you have any idea how dangerous it is? Cut to listen. The studies show that it's fine. The studies are based in nothing, but they're fine. And now they're getting preemptively pardoned, and the vaccine companies were exonerated of any and all malpractice. And we don't need to worry about gain of function research. We don't need to worry about it.
Speaker 2: Look, look, if you don't, if you don't take it for yourself, at least take it for those around you.
Speaker 3: Well, so think about the children.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be the reason me mall dies.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be the reason, Like what, No, she was gonna die from the cold. Then it wasn't my fault that her immune system was this week, probably because elderly people have weak immune systems.
Speaker 4: That's not my fault.
Speaker 2: But whatever, imagine guilting people in to like to appease your pocketbook like that is so crazy, Like to make people feel so guilty. You're the problem, You're the reason why we have to make all this money.
Speaker 4: It's a stupid I mean, is that not what the Catholic Church once did.
Speaker 3: They guilty people into buying their way out of purgatory, which is a concept that they literally made up.
Speaker 2: But oh, Jacob, you got you gotta be careful talking about the Catholic Church now, Oh do I don't you?
Speaker 4: I didn't think so, My bad. I'm sorry, not for me.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's the truth. Though it's been done time and time again. That's the hey Gelien dialect. As a matter of fact, I just learned from less helf where that comes from. The guy hegel who created that the problem, reaction, solution, the whole nine of it. Like this has been done since like the five hundred eighty's.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean it's it started out as a pretty brilliant business plan and they're still carrying it out, you know, It's like, we would be silly to think that there would be there would ever be a disease that would be allowed to be set free if there wasn't already insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies that already had the cure. Like that's the only reason why they allow any of these diseases to escape. You think that there's ever going to be a disease that somehow spreads across the world and they're fighting to scramble to try and figure out the exact right chemical compound to be able to cure everybody. No, they got that shit in the fucking pocket, and they probably had it twenty years.
Speaker 3: Ago, exactly. It's interesting how that plays out, right, But I mean, see a need fill a need. It just it works better financially if you're the one creating the need in the first place, just throwing it out.
Speaker 2: So getting back to this article here about the preemptive pardons from Biden. It says President Biden is flirting with handing out preemptive pardons to some of President elect Donald Trump's favorite political targets, and in her interview with USA Today, mister Biden said that he might hand out the get out of jail free cards too, among others, former Wyoming Representative Liz Cheney and doctor Anthony Fauci, former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Mister Biden said that he urged Trump when he met with him in November to put his beef with Miss Cheney, who voted to impeach him and co chaired the jan six Special Committee, and others behind him. I tried to make it clear that there was no need and it was counter counterintuitive for his interest to go back and try to settle scores, Biden said. He said that Trump didn't indicate what he had planned to do, He didn't reinforce it. He basically just listened, Biden said. Biden is also reporting considering a preemptive pardon for Senator Adam Schiff, the California Democrat who also played a high profile role in the House investigation into Trump's role in the inciting of January sixth, twenty twenty one attack on the US Capitol. If Biden pulls the trigger, it would be outside the norm. Pardons are usually reserved for people convicted or charged with a specific crime, not those who haven't even been investigated. For wrongdoing. Yet, so think about that, there's not even a crime that is labeled on these people yet. Sure people have talked about it, but nobody's gone to court, nobody's been charged with anything. Yet Biden knows that these people will be charged, they will be looked into for all of the wrongdoing. We have talked almost at nauseum as far as as the whole January sixth, quote unquote riot at the Capitol, right and about how basically they were letting people in there and there were FBI and CIA informants that were working the crowd to try and stir them up. That was a whole planned thing, but they just wanted to try and carry it out make it look like Trump had had full control and he caused this riot and he's the one that was trying to overturn an election and all this kind of shit. They were trying to make Trump look bad. But really they fucked themselves because in this day and age of the Internet and people all, you know, all all really sharing information. Those people that are sitting in jail sales right now that are still in there, by the way, like the people that were quote unquote infiltrated on January sixth, of the Capitol. They're still in jail all because our government wanted to try and make Trump look so bad. That was the whole reason behind it. And so yeah, of course Trump is gonna try and investigate that whenever he gets back in office. I definitely would too, right, Like, that's just it's just not right that it was a dirty move, is really what it was? Ye, And the same thing goes for Fauci. The same thing goes for Cheney. Liz Cheney, who is an absolute that's one of the you ever listen to her talk? She is batshit crazy.
Speaker 3: I try not to. I'm gonna be honest with you. I don't know if you know many liberal women in your life, but they're like, they're not fun to hang with. They're not fun to be around. And typically listening to them speak on politics, especially ones that think they're educated on the topic, I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard.
Speaker 2: It's you know, yeah, yeah, it's pretty sad.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: Actually, Cheney is a allegedly she's a Republican, but she just so happened to team up with Kamala Liz Cheney.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, Well, let's just go ahead and throw this out.
Speaker 2: She's a rhino, is really what she is.
Speaker 3: Right, regardless of whatever letter designation is next to the political figure in question. If they sided with Kamala, I think that it's pretty safe to say we can almost declare them an enemy of the state at this point. And I'm not saying that because they didn't back Trump. I'm saying removing yourself from backing anybody would have been the better option. If you dislike Trump that much. Siding with the whoror wasn't the good option. Clearly that was not the way to go. You were either gonna side with the senile old man that shits himself on live TV or the woman who took it long and hard to get to her position in every step of the way, has never actually done any work of her own to get to where she's at. Over the guy who says mean words. All right, at that point, you are, it would have been better for you to just remain silent then to pick a side.
Speaker 2: You know, Jacob, you're such a bigot. A blowjob is still a job.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, no, no, Look sex work is work, and I get in that. But Kamala Harris, is you know, I personally don't think that the person leading the free world should have gotten there from being really good at sex work. That's just me. Maybe I'm just a piece of shit for that. But okay, shame I'm actually comfortable dying on that hill.
Speaker 2: Shame on you, sir.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, it says Trump might seek retribution against his enemies, Trump told NBC News last month that miss Cheney Representative Benny Thompson of Mississippi, and other current and former members of Congress involved in the Jan six investigation in quotes should go to jail. Cheney did something that's inexcusable, along with Thompson and the people that in the people on the unselect committee of political thugs and you know creeps. Trump told NBC last month, mister foul has also had a bullseye on his back. Trump and his MAGA loyalists have insisted that mister Fauci tried to hide information regarding the origins of the COVID nineteen pandemic. Plus, the former director is a chief target of vaccine critics. Meanwhile, mister Trump has reiterated the idea that he is considering pardons for some of his supporters charged with jan six crimes. I love how they put crimes. We'll be looking at the whole thing, but I'll be making major pardons, yes, Trump said at a press conference on Tuesday. The president elect also signaled that he could use the justice system to go after Special Prosecutor Jack Smith, who led the Department of Justice investigation into Trump. I look, I don't have a problem with him getting retribution. I'm just gonna be real with you. You play fucking dumb games. You're gonna win some dumb prizes. You can't. You can't literally throw the kitchen sink at somebody and then expect them to be like, Ah, don't worry, like we're good, Like we're.
Speaker 3: Bull let's dap it up. There's water under the bridge.
Speaker 2: No, you tried to put this man in jail, you know what I mean, Like you tried to like straight up terrorize his entire image. And you know what you did, You actually made him more popular by doing that. You know, you made it so incredible, it's so incredibly obvious that this was the guy that we need to elect because you are doing everything in your power, absolute power. You're doing everything that you possibly can to burn this man and it's not working. So that's why he got all the votes. That's why Kamala didn't stand a snowballs chance in hell, that's why they had to take Joe Biden away from even being the presidential nominee, because that fire was way too big to contain. Well, I don't mean to make a pun compared to what we were talking about earlier, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: No, but you know, as he was saying that these people are creeps, right, and like, oh my god, how could he say that about real quick? Wasn't it these very California lawmakers that changed the age of consent to where it was just a ten year age gap?
Speaker 4: So where now if.
Speaker 3: A twenty two year old has sex with a twelve year old, that's okay in California? Right?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 3: Is that for real? We talked about that on an episode. Yes, so yeah, I stand by what he said. These people are disgusting creeps who I would call them, criminals, all of them. And so now that something really bad has happened, will they ever actually face charges, Will they be brought to justice? Will they take responsibility for their fucked up actions? Now?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 4: Probably not. That's just that's just not how the political world works, is it.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. So I decided to ask. I just went over to Dugdug Go and I just asked the question, and you know, the AI decided to answer a little bit for us. But I just asked the simple question. Why would Fauci need to be pardoned? I mean, he he's been talking about how he's been innocent this entire time. He's never done any wrongdoing. And as a matter of fact, everybody that tried to prosecute him and question him while he was in court, he called them, I'm idiots for even questioning him, right, we remember that. Well, it says doctor Anthony Fauci may need to be parted due to allegations that he misled Congress regarding US funding for gain of function research in China, which has raised concerns about potential legal repercussions under the incoming Trump administration. The discussions around around pardons are are reportedly in response to fears of political retribution against officials like Fauci.
Speaker 3: So wait a minute, now, you're saying that US tax dollars were being fraudulently brought to China and embezzled in very strategic ways. In a time when everybody was really desperate for some sort of answers.
Speaker 4: Huh interesting, who could have ever seen that coming?
Speaker 2: Gain of function? I thought that he definitely wasn't doing that. And as a matter of fact, whenever what was it, Ron Paul? No, what's the other one? Ran Paul?
Speaker 3: Whatever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, whenever Rand Paul was questioning you, whenever he was in court, he was like, with all dual respect, Govina or Congressman, you have no idea what you're talking about. It's like, well, I mean, gain a function? Is gain a function? How is it hard to fuck that up?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: He doesn't know what he's talking about. Oh you mean because he's not a medical professional. No, but he's the guy funding your research, in your work, So perhaps show a little fucking, you know, respect if you're wanting more of that money, so you could line in your pockets even deeper. But no, at that point, he felt untouchable. And to prove that point, he's about to be pardoned for it all. So I guess he is untouchable.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've never heard of somebody being pardoned for not committing a crime. Have you ever heard of that before?
Speaker 3: Not one time? Never As a matter of fact, that's so crazy. That'd be like you getting pardoned for killing somebody in a drunk driving accident five years before the event actually happened. Now, how in the fuck is that possible? Bro?
Speaker 4: It's insane to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's crazy. So I asked the same question, why would Liz Cheney need to be pardoned? And it says Liz Cheney may need a pardon due to potential legal threats from Donald Trump, who has indicated that he might pursue retribution against her and other members of the Jan six Committee. President Biden is reportedly considering preemptive pardons for Cheney and others who could be targeted by Trump. Now, let's think about it here. If you were right to come after Trump, and if you were right to prosecute all those people that were supposedly infiltrating the capitol, if you were right about that.
Speaker 3: You should really directionists, these these violent, violent insurrectionists that had a whole coup situation and took over the capital.
Speaker 4: Never mind the fact that they were let in.
Speaker 2: But whatever, If that's all true, and that it was a natural thing that wasn't being helped, and there isn't a lot of information that is being disguised as this being some sort of fucking show. Then you should have no worry about being prosecuted. You should have no worried about even needing to be pardoned. You should stand on that hill and be so sure about your decision.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: If you're so sure and you operated within the legal guidelines, you shouldn't have a fucking worry. You shouldn't even need You should Joe Biden should say, oh, well, I'm thinking about giving you a pardon. Uh, Liz Cheney, Oh, I don't even need that. I was right in doing what I did right?
Speaker 3: Right, You're giving a pardon for what if no crime was committed? If but that's the thing. To what level is this crime that she would be brought in for. Would be character defamation? Would it be perjury and outright lying to Congress about the events that took place that day? Would it be I mean, there's a list, there's a whole list of things that this could go down.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna be honest with you, I actually am.
Speaker 3: I'm hopeful that Biden doesn't pardon certain people that had something to do with our border because have you heard about what is going on with the Venezuelan gang.
Speaker 2: Uh I haven't heard any recent things.
Speaker 3: All right, well, I'm gonna go ahead and share this screen woman another again, and let's talk about it now. Uh So, did you hear that rocket launchers and grenades were seized at the US border in Arizona?
Speaker 2: I did not, but it's kind of surprising.
Speaker 4: So two days ago this dropped.
Speaker 3: And did you realize that those weapons were given to them by the United States government under the Biden administration.
Speaker 2: No, that wouldn't happen. We wouldn't fund terrorists.
Speaker 3: Just like Obama in Operation Fast and Furious gave weapons to cartel members.
Speaker 4: Those same weapons, you could check the zero.
Speaker 3: Numbers, were later used to kill a California police officer. Literally Obama put the murder weapon in the murderer's hands to kill an American service member police service member, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So now, wait, you may not only are the using ars, they got fucking rocket launchers.
Speaker 2: You mean Nobel prize when Obama had that happened, He's prize winning. Wow, I mean who would have thought?
Speaker 3: So now we have to worry about the Biden administration arming cartels with actual weapons of war.
Speaker 4: No, an ar is not a weapon of war, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: But I think a pretty sizeable amount of people would agree that an RPG is and a grenade is. But let's learn more, shall we? But I'm not.
Speaker 11: Peter Forcelly is a retired deputy Assistant director of the ATF who spent part of his career in Arizona.
Speaker 17: The cartels, as they move things north, mostly humans and drugs, they use those same roots to traffic things south.
Speaker 11: That's why he was not surprised to see that Customs and Border Protection officers seize these a rocket launcher and two inert RPGs at the Nogalis Port of entry late last month. The most common way weapons like these get into Mexico are through what are called straw purchasers, people who buy guns and ammo and passing them off to people who smuggle them outside the country. Lots of them coming through our state in Arizona.
Speaker 17: The federal prosecutors they aren't very aggressive of prosecuting cases. And then number two is Ottwana, which is Mexican Customs does not inspect vehicles heading south.
Speaker 11: So what you really want to do is make sure that we'll get into those to control of the money. Gary Ristano is the US attorney for the District of Arizona and says they have increased their efforts to prosecute firearm trafficking in the last few years.
Speaker 17: Or I think we've got opportunities to work more with our agency partners, that's HSI, that's ATF, figure out which cases are good for long term investigations.
Speaker 11: Between twenty eighteen and twenty twenty three, the ATF reported the number of firearms were covered in Mexico that were traced to retailers in the US grew each year well. Between August twenty twenty three and July of last year, the Congressional Research Services estimated more than sixty thousand Americans died from synthetic opioids. Many of those drugs believed to have come from Mexico and the cartels who use the weapons they get from America.
Speaker 17: This is a human life issue because you got people dying on both sides of the border.
Speaker 3: So we have weapons being exchanged for drugs in this country. So I'm gonna be honest with you. We don't have many manufacturers that make RPGs in America. That's not a thing that we really we have some, but it's very very rare. And somehow these weapons are coming into America to be sold to cartel members so they could go south of the border and be used and maybe even up here, and then in exchange we're getting the fentanyl. It's kind of like the Contra situation, the weapons for the drugs and all that under the Reagan administration. Again, same book, different chapter, Ladies and gentlemen. But with that in mind, let's learn about this new gang quote quote unquote new gang trend day arrahwa raua I think it is is now in sixteen states in America. Louisiana is in fact one of them. And this is These aren't the Venezuelan gangs that are eating cats and that's not what this is. No, No, these are some of the worst of the worst, and they are absolutely making their presence known in this country. They actually just killed somebody in Texas, a little sixteen year old girl, and the police have done nothing.
Speaker 4: They didn't find the guy.
Speaker 3: They told the dad that basically like I'm We're sorry for your loss, but these guys are ghosts and there's nothing we could really do. And that seems to be the going trend. Let's learn a little bit about them from News Nation as we're talking about these weapons and things coming in, all of which under the Biden administration, who has made our southern border an actual open floodgate, let's learn arm after.
Speaker 12: The violent gang has now been found operating in the state of Tennessee. News Nation Border correspondent Jorge Ventura joining us live from San Antonio with more Orge.
Speaker 4: When Natasha.
Speaker 7: According to the director of Tennessee Borough Investigations, the violent gang trained that AUWA is now active throughout the state. State authorities are warning residents that the gang is active in all of Tennessee's major cities in our running human trafficking operations.
Speaker 3: State authorities also.
Speaker 7: Say that once the gang appears, violence in danger are soon to follow.
Speaker 14: The other pieces that they are very violent toward polacing, They're violent toward law enforcement, and so they will fight and they will attack police. They have no respect for law enforcement.
Speaker 7: Tennessee authorities say they are monitoring the group, which has a history of violence, including a recent incident with a shoddy cartel member thirty one times in broad daylight on video and posted to social media.
Speaker 3: News Nation did recently.
Speaker 7: Obtain a seven page Intel document on TDA center Border Patrol agents. This is the first compan sense of document they received about the gang. Keep findings on the document on this game confirmed that the gang is engaging in low level fraud and theft and sending those funds back to South America they continue to expand in the United States. It also says a major obstacle to stopping TDA is determined which criminals are in are affiliated with the gang, as the gang blends in with the millions of Venice ones that we should cross illegally into the US. And earlier this year, the Biden administration did designate TDA as a transnational criminal organization. And here where I am in San Antonio, Texas, Texas State Troopers have also developed task force to target the gang's presence here in the Lone Star State in Tasha.
Speaker 3: We appreciate it, Okay. Now, these fuckers are absolutely operating all over the country.
Speaker 4: I saw a map earlier, and I don't know if they're going to show it on this.
Speaker 3: Article as now, of course y'or not, because that would be too scary for people to see. Basically, they are absolutely present in twenty two states with another UH.
Speaker 4: I think fifteen suspected.
Speaker 3: There is a very small number of states where they are confirmed not in and they're expanding.
Speaker 4: And you got to understand, these dudes are going in and doing that.
Speaker 3: The girl I was talking about in Texas, it was a home invasion that they just shot her and then ran. They didn't shoot the dad or any of that. And this girl had no She was a high school girl, you know what I'm saying. This was not like she was affiliated. This was some sort of a beef that was getting handled. No, they just they're walking into a house, shooting somebody and running away. So for everybody who thinks that, why would you carry a gun in your own home, Because this is twenty twenty five. That's why it's not the world we grew up in. This is no longer that place.
Speaker 2: Well, Jacob, I mean, it was such a racist statement of Trump to say that all they were allowing in from Mexico was just the gang bangers and the worst of the worst. I mean, everybody scalded him for saying that there's some bad hombreis coming across the border, right, and it's like and they came after him as hard as they could for that, And I feel like this is kind of pointing him in the right direction, right, like he wasn't wrong.
Speaker 4: Shocker yet again, he didn't miss. Let's see here.
Speaker 3: The gang has reportedly established presences in and get ready good cult members.
Speaker 4: If any of you live in.
Speaker 3: This state, start carrying right now, I won't go fuck with the local law, says, do you okay? Would you rather be carried by six or judged by twelve? That's all I'm saying. All right, has reportedly established presences in Virginia, Montana, Wyoming, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin. These are all confirmed. The rest of the ones that are reported, I don't even know if they're gonna have that list, but dude, it's scary times, very very scary times. All of this going on at the same time that these wildfires just randomly sprung up. I'm not saying anything on that. I'm not saying that the gangs are connected. It wouldn't shock me at all if some sort of you know, some sort of ilk was responsible for this. Usually when we had these forest fires, they say it's arson and they're looking for it because it's usually something around along the lines of terrorism. At least that's the going narrative. The mainstream media always says this was started by an arsonist as some sort of a form of terror attack.
Speaker 4: That's not being said here for some reason.
Speaker 3: Why why?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Why, yeah, dude, it's you know. Is it because they they don't want to incite fear?
Speaker 3: Or is it?
Speaker 2: I mean, why do you think they wouldn't be honest and truthful about this? Is it because that it would show in a complete lack of any kind. It would just show absolute negligence as far as how they handled the border security.
Speaker 3: I think it would show negligence in every conceivable way. When a forest fire happens in a national park and you can't get water to the wood fast enough to put out the fire, Okay, I get it.
Speaker 4: You don't have fire hydrants throughout the woods.
Speaker 3: You're telling me that you can't stop a fire in one of the biggest cities in the country because you that's how negligent you have treated the situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think if they were to reveal how these fires actually started, it would show even further negligence, and it would be I personally believe that this is criminal negligence. I believe these people knew some being one of them should be brought to justice and face jail time for this. But uh, I think if the truth comes out about how these fires actually started, oh, it wouldn't be an alleged jail time needed.
Speaker 4: It would be a guaranteed life in prison.
Speaker 2: Do you want to hear something wild? I just found this so I think Trump Junior, Donald Trump Junior and a couple other people posted this on x and just people that are doing deep dives. Dude, God bless the for people doing deep dives into literally every crazy thing that pops up in the news, because there's always something defined, like you like the amounts of light being shed on all of this, like dark, gloomy, disgusting, deceptive shit that's constantly going on in our country. It's like, thank god for people who actually do a little bit of research. But there's this one post that was posted on Twitter or x rather and it says it's a flashback. California donated firefighting equipment to Ukraine in twenty twenty two. So San Francisco Fire Department and other Bay Area agencies donated equipment in August of twenty two. La County Fire Department donated supplies in March of twenty twenty two. Santa Barbara County Fire agencies donated gear in twenty twenty two, and then San Jose donated one million dollars worth of safety equipment in July of twenty twenty two. This is all like firefighting equipment, So I don't know that was interesting. It just seems like, hey, you know what, like just send your wife over to Ukraine, send your dog over to Ukraine. Let's send your fucking backyard, you know what, lift your house up with rocket like boosters and send that fucking thing over to Ukraine too. Let's just give it all. Let's as a matter of fact, instead of even sending it over there, why don't we just call the United States of America Ukraine because that's where all the money's going anyway.
Speaker 3: You know, it's crazy again to people's short memory, y'all, do remember that it was specifically the Liberals that were pushing for war with Russia and how we need to help Ukraine. The warhawks of DC for the last whole four years have been decidedly liberal has everybody forgotten that? Oh no, no, but Trump's gonna be the reason for World War III. That's exactly what's happening here. All these liberal fucks have been screaming about how we need to go to war with Iran. Now all of a sudden, Trump's coming in. He's telling everybody into your shit before I have to. And he's the warmongerer again. You see how this phase change happens oh so quickly, and for some reason, people's memory is that fast.
Speaker 2: Well, and Trump actually said that whenever he takes office, he's not going to be funding them anymore. Like all the billions of dollars that we have been sending over there, whether it's in you know, weapons or actual money or any kind of supplies or something like that. It's like, Yo, they've been literally sucking us dry. And are the is there. I mean, I'm not gonna say that it's it's all for nothing. I'm just saying, like the amount of of of of everything that we're sending over there, and we can't even help our own citizens. We can't even give our we can't even supply fucking fire insurance to our own citizens. We can't. It's just it's sad, it's sickening, and it's all just one giant money laundering system. I don't I don't believe for a second that we're actually giving them that money, Like I don't think.
Speaker 4: They aid in the amount of that money.
Speaker 2: Sure, but no, we're absolutely giving them actual money, like that's that's I don't know how much, but it is. We are giving them greenbacks for sure. The majority has been weapons and supplies. But yes, there has been actual money exchange too, for sure, but like the vast majority hasn't been actual green money. I can't remember exactly. I would like to look up the statistics on that, because you know the amount. Whenever they say that we're sending over another two point five billion dollars, I don't think that it's always just in regards to assets. I think that it's actual.
Speaker 3: That's not actual money that they're sending. No, no way, there's only I think the number is like maybe one hundred million or a couple hundred million has been sent as far as dollars go. But everything else has been like all of our old military tech that we don't need anymore because it costs more for us to dismantle it than it does for us to just send it to them, but neither here nor there on that. My point is that everybody is talking about how Trump is gonna be the reason for World War three. Meanwhile he's telling us he's no longer going to be funding a war. How very warlike of him. Interesting, But that's my point. People will jump onto whatever the mainstream media says as they are literally shitting on the mainstream media.
Speaker 4: It baffles me, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, dude. This place has just gone so wild lately. Like I mean, it's always been crazy, but it's just seems like it's just ramping up so high right now.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 3: They're having trouble juggling at the same time, right they've the politicians for the longest time were expert jugglers. They were good at look over here, not at what I'm doing behind my back as they're juggling maybe three or four balls, right, Okay, cool, But people have wised up and they are having a hard time keeping the story going. They're having a hard time getting people to look over here while they're juggling eighteen different balls behind their back. And now it's to a point to where like they're just throwing their fucking hand ends up.
Speaker 4: They don't even have a good story to run with anymore.
Speaker 3: They're just throwing something out and for some reason, the American people are believing it. It's it. I don't get it. And it's not just liberals, it's not just conservatives. There's people on all sides of it. They're just jumping on CNNs dick, begging for Fox.
Speaker 4: News to give them some sort of truth.
Speaker 3: It's like y'all didn't y'all learn from the last two administrations back to back that that's not how this works anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, well, I and it's not only the craziness that's going on here. They got some wild shit that's going up going on up in Canadia as well.
Speaker 3: Wait, did you find the money about the the number about the money of Ukraine resources and shit?
Speaker 2: I kind of I'm not sure exactly how to read it. It says from the total so we've sent one hundred and seventy five billion dollars in US spending two you wait, I'm sorry. So from the total of one hundred and seventy five billion in US spending, one hundred and six billion of that worth of aid goes to the government of Ukraine, and it breaks it down into two point eight billion in humanitarian support, thirty three point three billion budget support, and then you have weapons, equipment and other military support is sixty nine point eight billion. So yeah, the majority of it has been in weapons, military, weapons equipment and military support. That's about seventy billion, whereas the rest of it is around thirty six billion dollars. Looks like to be in cash, So yeah, about come, come, So a third of that money that's being sent over there is in cash.
Speaker 3: That's a lot more than I thought it was. I'll be honest with you. But I did know that it was at least a good chunk of it was military. I knew it was a majority of it, but damn I also didn't know that the number as of now was like one hundred and seventy five billion. That's fucking wild. And somehow the people at the Mally fire only got seven hundred fifty dollars one time check that they got taxed on and had to pay back later. The people in Florida, the people in the Carolinas, the people in Wyoming, they just got that one chime check that they got taxed on and then had to pay back. But somehow we just have all of that and not even the military eight.
Speaker 4: I'm fine with that.
Speaker 3: You said sixty billion of it was was financials or budgetary support.
Speaker 2: Well, the budget support is thirty three point three, the humanitarian support is two point eight, so about thirty six billion, So.
Speaker 3: Thirty six billion dollars that they have spent money green money that they had ready to be spent on something. Meanwhile, our people are just told to suck hind tit because cause Ukraine needs it more. I have an issue with this.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah, it says so just going back in March of twenty twenty two, that's the first time we sent them money, thirteen point six billion, and then literally what is that two months later in May of twenty twenty two, we sent them almost forty one billion, and then and then in September of twenty twenty two, just a few months later after that another twelve point three billion, and then December, a few months after that, we send them another forty seven point four billion, and then in April of twenty twenty four, we sent a bill our largest some amount yet sixty one point three billion dollars.
Speaker 3: All of which is under the Biden administration. How fascinating, Yeah, buddy, So yeah, let's see. It says a large share of the money in the AID bills is spent to the United States, paying for American factories and workers to produce the various weapons that are either shipped to Ukraine or that replenish the US weapons stocks the Pentagon has drawn on during the war. One analysis by American Enterprise Institute found that Ukraine aid is funding defense manufacturing in more than seventy US cities. Why is the United States?
Speaker 2: Okay, we already know about.
Speaker 3: It, so we know that Kamala was going to continue this practice. And so you got so many people Republicans quote unquote at least on paper, that jumped on her bandwagon and was going to continue this. Yeah. No, that's ridiculous and in some regards, I wouldn't say treason US. I'm not gonna go to that level with it because it's not technically treason US. But you know, as you have American citizens that actually need help because natural disasters hit them, things that were completely out of their control. And as much as you want to be a socialist state where the people are beholden to the government for everything, how about you like do what you at least proclaim that you're about and take care of the people with big daddy government money. But no, no, we got to go cover our tracks with Barisma and Ukraine whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking at it right here. So this is how the USA to Ukraine compares historically. So the red portion of this rate here is the military, the amount of money that we funded militaristically, and then the yellow would be financial so kashish and then humanitarian, which what does that mean, like helping rebuild homes or what.
Speaker 3: That's kind of a broad umbrella term. That could mean food and medical aid. That could mean infrastructure, that could mean education.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, that can go to a couple of different levels.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: It's interesting though, looking at the numbers.
Speaker 3: All of that is through Biden. And do you think he will see any criminal charges for telling the American people to go fuck off because the Ukrainians have it worse than we do. As somebody who just lost their family home in Hawaii gets told, you know, oh well here's your check. Be happy with it, dude.
Speaker 2: Isn't it interesting? So all of these European countries have provided arms, but there are exceptions, so that's going to be like your Germany, France, it'll Spain, Sweden, Poland, Denmark and shit like that, right, but then look like Canada and the United States. It says nearly all countries sending arms are wealthy democracies.
Speaker 3: So Chakra, how that works out too? I know it's crazy capitalism like you know works but whatever.
Speaker 2: Anyway, all right, that's all we're here to talk about. I wanted to get a little bit into Justin Trudeau a little bit speaking on He almost looks like Gavin Newsom, doesn't he.
Speaker 3: Well, let's say you the Gavin Newsom of the Great White North aka Fidel Castro's son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, buddy, Canadian Prime.
Speaker 3: That's not even a crazy conspiracy theory anymore. Like so many people are acknowledging this to be true.
Speaker 2: Now, oh dude, Like let's let's pull up a picture of Fidel.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, you shit.
Speaker 3: There's actually genealogical studies that they're like trying to keep under wraps because it confirms it.
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 3: And Chakra that he has ran his country pretty much into the dirt by these methods.
Speaker 4: It's I love it. I love when people wake up.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh my god, look at that Fidel.
Speaker 3: You could look at where his mother was around the time of his birth, and like where she had spent her time around the.
Speaker 4: Time of his conception. I'm it's not even like a joke.
Speaker 3: So many people, credible people are acknowledging that he is, in fact Fidel Castro's bastard child.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Even Trump said it. Trump again claims Fidel Castro was justin Trudeau's father.
Speaker 3: Dude, let's his mom on his arm.
Speaker 4: Wow, this is not This is no longer a timfoil hat thing.
Speaker 3: But of course, well you're just saying that because no, we're saying it because it's fucking true.
Speaker 2: Roh, spitting image. I don't even know how you could go against that.
Speaker 3: It's fine, he'll be fine. He's resigning. He didn't get fired, he didn't get kicked out. He resigned. He'll go back to doing blackface and pretending that he's Hindu and pretending that he's a citizen in the world again. He'll he'll be I'll write a book, you know, and he'll be some sort of a best seller to his cuck followers.
Speaker 4: It'll be great.
Speaker 2: He'll be good He'll be fine CUK followers. That's about right. So anyway, this is off the website Al Jazeero. I like to mix it up from time to time, like.
Speaker 3: Al Jazeera for certain articles. Dude, It's like, all right, and I'm glad you brought this up. As far as Canada is concerned, when you look at mainstream media, good ladies and gentlemen of the cult. Uh keep that third asle the way open in this regard. Would CNN have any dog and any that's a bad example. They make issues their own that are not But okay, Al Jazeera couldn't give a fuck less what happens in Canada.
Speaker 4: They're not a Canadian based news outlet. You see what I'm saying now.
Speaker 3: The side tangent to that is that maybe their sources aren't the best because they're not local on the ground, but you understand that whenever they're speaking on something, they're speaking from it from almost no bias.
Speaker 2: I mean you could say the same about RT news too.
Speaker 4: RT you're talking about the Russian state TV.
Speaker 2: You think they'd have something to say about Canada?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: As far as Trudeau goes, yes, Oh my god, I guess.
Speaker 3: This was allied China had military operations going on there just a few years ago. Oh, Russia, and that's their closest neighbor as the crow flies across the north. Oh yeah, Russia has got a lot of vested interest in what goes on with Canada because of US.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Al Jazeera would be, you know, no dog in this fight anyway. Like if you were to look at some sort of a Kenyan news source and they're speaking about what's going on in Canada, like yo, I kind of would listen. They really couldn't give a fuck less about Canada. They're reading what they have truly found. I like it.
Speaker 2: So Al Jazeera says, why has Justin Trudeau resigned? In What's next for Canada? Says after spats with allies, pressure from Donald Trump, and falling poll numbers, Trudeau has decided to call it quits. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has said that he plans to resign as Liberal Party leader amid mounting internal dissent. His announcement. Announcement on Monday follows a swirl of speculation over his political future following public spats with former allies, a no confidence motion that was called for later in January and falling poll numbers. He goes every morning I have woken up as Prime Minister, I've been inspired by the resilience, the generosity and the determination of Canadians, Trudeau said in remarks from his residence at Rideau Cottage in Ottawa. In announcing his intention to step down as party leader, he noted the uphill battle that Liberals face as they head into a federal election season. He explained that he would step down or he would step aside once a replacement has been found. This country deserves a real choice in the next election and has become clear to me that if I'm having to fight internal battles, I cannot be the best option in that election. Chrudeau announced his plan before the Liberal Party's national caucus on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: So you understand that that means he got bullied out of his position and he knew that it was about to come crashing down, so he decided to go out on his own terms rather than face the music.
Speaker 2: Kind of like Biden, right, kind of like Nixon. Okay, well, bideny, He didn't he didn't necessarily want to step down. He was kind of forced from that position, it seems like Trudeau's going through the same thing.
Speaker 3: Well, they're called for him to come to a uh I forget you said a second ago. Basically they're going to have a meeting to talk about how he's incapable. Right, So instead of actually facing that meeting, he decides to resign because he understands that once that goes out, his name will forever be sullied in his own which it already is in his own little mind, in his own little egoic way, he sees himself stepping down as his most magnanimous act yet, and it's like, bro, you you literally haven't been able to pull your head out of your own ass since day one, have you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it says he's announced his resignation, says Trudeau swept into power in twenty fifteen and led Liberals in the twenty nineteen and twenty twenty one elections, after which the party formed minority governments. Trudeau was first elected in two thousand and eight to the House of Commons and took over as the Liberal Party leader in twenty thirteen. In his first two terms as Prime minister, he brought in Senate reforms, signed a new trade deal with the US and introduced a carbon tax to reduce Canada's greenhouse gas emissions. Trudeau has come under pressure to resign from members of his own party following poor polling results, the resignation of his deputy Prime minister in December, and concerns about US President elect Donald Trump's proposed tariffs increase. Voters are dissatisfied with the Prime minister over housing, affordability, inflation, public debt, and healthcare, according to polls.
Speaker 3: So yet again, his one thing that he can really say he did, like, yay, look at me, carbon taxes. So you found a new way to tax people for living. Awesome, bro, good job. And how'd that play out for you? You know, didn't you have a whole trucker's riot in Canada and then you had to freeze their fucking bank accounts to force them through strong armed leverage, to capitulate and give into your bullshit mandates.
Speaker 2: That was some bullshit.
Speaker 3: Every again, people have such a short fucking memory. It blows my mind.
Speaker 2: Like that was that was going above and beyond, Like all those people that were donating to all those truckers that were that were doing what they what they believed was right, right, and all like, dude, they had to shut it down. What was it the how were they funding it? Go fund me? Right, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: All all the people the ability for them to receive money through go fund me, they even they went to that level.
Speaker 4: Of infringing upon their personal rights.
Speaker 2: That's that's alarming. Like whenever you got a government that is willing to do some shit like that, like that is I mean, I know that what the truckers were doing were kind of in spite of the government, right yeah, but like to go above and beyond and go go to you know whoever runs go fund me and say, look that money that's being donated to these truckers, that's not gonna happen, and then go fund me is like, sure, whatever you.
Speaker 4: Say, this is this is my problem.
Speaker 3: And so this guy, the same guy that did that to his own people, is now stepping down because it's just the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: How virtuous fuck off, dude, Such a virtuous.
Speaker 3: Man if you want to call him man, I don't know, I don't know what to call him, to be honest with you, Depending on which costume he's wearing, he could look like any number of things.
Speaker 2: So who are some potential candidates for the Liberal Party chief. So now that I don't.
Speaker 3: Believe the Liberal Party is going to take over again, I think the majority of Canada is breathing a well deserved sigh of relief and they are celebrating, and I don't really think they're going to put another Liberal in charge at this time.
Speaker 2: But okay, yeah, it's very rare that you find a Canadian who speaks proudly that Trudeau is running their country.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever met one.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have either or even heard of.
Speaker 3: One, even Canadian YouTubers, Canadian whatever, doesn't matter. Y'all understand that they take sixty percent of every bit of the dollar that you earn in Canada and take it to the government. That's their right off the top. That's the federal tax. That's not their province tax or their sales tax or any of the other stuff that they also have that is right off the rip.
Speaker 4: Sixty percent.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, baby, And somehow they're still in a deficit. But whatever. You know, Hey, where's all that money going to their bullshit medical system?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm so sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds to me that that, I mean, we're getting absolutely fucked on our taxes over here, there's no doubt about that. But what they're having to deal with, dude, that's modern day slavery. Like sixty sixty plus percent. Like, that's slavery, bro. Like you're going to work and you're forking over more than half of your wages off of your hard earned work. You busted your back, you took time away from your kids. You you know, you took time away from your family. You would much rather be doing anything else rather than working, and yet you get to keep such a small percentage. That's slavery, bro.
Speaker 3: And these people are told to be grateful that they get to get their forty percent.
Speaker 2: But they have free healthcare.
Speaker 3: So many Canadians come to America and put down roots and like, yeah, they keep their Canadian citizenships. They could go back home if sheickets too wild, but they show the fuck don't live in Canada anymore. And there's a reason why. Well, I guess I was gonna say ninety percent of their population lives within one hundred miles of the US border. But that's also because it's cold as fuck. With more north you get, so I get it. But yeah, it's uh, no one wants to acknowledge it, but Canada's pretty much reliant on America to exist at this point. It wasn't always the case, but it definitely is these days.
Speaker 2: Well, Trump was threatening to put twenty five percent tariffs on them and was actually and that's some people believe that that's why Trudeau decided to step down. Not only was he pulling very terribly amongst voters, but also he saw that it was a really rough road ahead with Trump coming into office. And Trump was basically saying, look, if the only way that you're able to maintain a stable and balanced economy is by ripping off Americans, then uh, maybe you should just become the fifty first state. Now I know that some people's well maybe he was joking, maybe he's being serious, maybe he was planning a seed. Who knows. I don't think it's going to happen, because I would think that if anything, you know, England would reclaim it or something, it wouldn't be America.
Speaker 4: Right, They are a part of the British Commonwealth.
Speaker 3: If they were gonna annex themselves and like swear allegiance to America, they would be pissing off the crown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's not gonna happen, right right, And Australia you would probably have something a little said about that too, I would think, right, oh.
Speaker 3: They probably wouldn't give a throne shit going on.
Speaker 4: I don't think they would care.
Speaker 3: They're also part of the British Commonwealth, but I don't think they would really care what Canada is doing. But at the same time, I don't see it happening. I could possibly in a very very wild chain of events from then to now or now to then, I should say, I could see if maybe one province, maybe too, trying to secede and become American, but I don't I don't see that as a real possibility. I wouldn't be shocked if Quebec tries to succeed and become their own nation again sometime in the next five years.
Speaker 4: I see that being a very likely possibility.
Speaker 2: Ummm, yeah, possibly. I think the world's going to be changing so much here in the next couple of years, dude, that it's going to be unrecognizable compared to what we like have always known.
Speaker 3: Oh, dude, the world's unrecognizable now to what it was in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 4: Do you remember when Harambe was shot and that was what broke the internet.
Speaker 2: Dicks out for Harambe and that.
Speaker 3: Was what it was. You know, it was a thing that got turned into a meme. The internet did Internet things, but like that was the wild shit. Now we have this, Yeah, I'd say we're in a completely different world than what we once knew.
Speaker 2: Bro Yeah, I would say so too. It seems like it. As a matter of fact, I was looking a little bit more into this whole fire thing, and there's actually a lot of reports of arson as far as Los Angeles goes. Now this is off of I mean, I personally view it as a source. I know some people don't like this person this this source, but I'm gonna share it because I like it as a source. And that's info wars, okay, and uh, because it's tomorrow's news today indeed, But it says sick reports of arson flood Los Angeles. It deadly widespread fires. It says as several major fires reek havoc on the Los Angeles, California area. Locals are reporting witnessing people commit arson throughout the city. Popular podcast host and Stanford Medicine professor of neurobiology and ophthalmology, Andrew Huberman PhD filmed a group of people allegedly lighting a fire in an urban area of Santa Monica Wednesday night. He says, people are lighting fires and otherwise non burning urban areas of LA saw this happen, been first handed. Three zero two Pico in Santa Monica called it in and fire department and police responded, stay safe and call in any activity asap. We don't need more flames out here. So oh he got a video of it. Oh shit, no way. Let's see.
Speaker 5: We're at three zero two Pico and people are lighting fires.
Speaker 2: Now we can see that lit a fire.
Speaker 5: These guys not all the people there, but some of those guys lit that fire, and these guys are they're actually uh, the trees caught fire and then the palms are catching fire.
Speaker 2: So civilians are now lighting fires.
Speaker 5: Down in the so called you know, you know, flats around Santa Monica, Venice.
Speaker 3: So civilians be safe out there.
Speaker 2: Fire department's been dispatched.
Speaker 5: We don't have enough water to put this thing out, but we're supposedly on the way.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised if that was quote unquote Antifa actors or something like that, possibly that are wearing black hoodies and masks to hide their identity that are now causing a little bit of ruckous.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I could absolutely believe this.
Speaker 2: Yep, they're saying, uh, well that Andrew Huberman. He said that, oh I recognize him. Okay, I know who that is. He said that the fire department did eventually show up and put that fire out, but thank god, it says, over sixteen miles away from there, locals called nine to one one to report witnessing a group of men wearing ski masks setting multiple fires. Here we go, so it says, uh, nine callers are reporting a group of five men in ski masks are setting fires across Los Angeles. The latest confirmed incident was at the thirty five oh six Barry Drive police report. That is that five kids are riding around on scooters lighting fires. Oh, actual kids.
Speaker 3: By kids, they could mean like sixteen year olds. But at the same time, if they're wearing masks and they're riding those little like Blue East scooters or whatever, how could you possibly tell how old they are? You're just calling them kids because they're riding scooters, but they're also like electric and they're you know, they're easily dumpable, and you could just like take off your jacket and just blend into the crowd. This is all part of the plan. It's very strategically done. I wouldn't be shocked if this was also another terrorist plot.
Speaker 2: It very well could be so. In rate here in this post, right here, it says five men in ski masks set fire. So further north, a major fire in Studio City was filmed by a ABC Los Angeles helicopter. It says this is a completely separate part of the of town. So it says, yet another massive fire has just sparked in Studio City with several structures engulfed. This is this is in a totally different area of La Large than other fires. Embers are jumping to nearby vegetation, causing more spot fires.
Speaker 16: So they're getting water on the fire, but there are embers blowing uphill and now a new fire.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 16: Over to the left, there's another structure catching on fire near the top of this hill. This is directly up from Vanetta and Sun Swept Drive. You can see the fire in that patio starting on the left hand side of your screen. Some brush in the middle of this other house that hasn't been touched yet, but there are two I think that's two houses that are now on fire, well involved La City fire, just getting on scene, getting water on the fire. I wonder if we are going to see them drop some water over here. But this is a completely separate part of town. We are in the San Fernando Valley on the Studio City side, kind of right at the edge of Studio City in Sherman Oaks, I would say, And this fire is going really, really good. I almost wonder how long this has been going on. There comes the water drop. They are now dropping water. We were on our way back to Vani's airport to refuel from the Palisades fire. What we caught when this one here, which is really rip roaring at a pretty steady pace and flying up that hillside with those embers already starting secondary fires.
Speaker 2: My god, all that going on, dude.
Speaker 3: These people are wearing masks. They're running around causing these fires. And that's what I'm saying. Nobody's talking about where they're starting from. They're just out and they're trying to explain why, Well, you know, this could be naturally occurring. No, no, it's not. That's not what's happening here. Again, if this was in a national park somewhere, maybe we could have the conversation. Somebody flicked a cigarette button the wrong pile and they couldn't contain it once it got going.
Speaker 4: This is the inner city of l A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and right here a report of a woman setting tumbleweed on fire near a bus stop. Some people just literally, you know the old the old adage, like some people just want to watch the world burn. Literally, this is happening, like they literally they're like, oh a fire, all right, Well fuck it, I guess I can. It gives me a reason to just light this thing on fire.
Speaker 4: Then, now, I bet well.
Speaker 3: I was going to say something about like the social credit system that they were trying to implement in California. I wonder like the people who started these fires, like does that mean they can't buy things for a while once that's implemented. But never mind, that was a bit of a reach.
Speaker 2: Well, I would imagine that there's probably a lot of looting going on as a result of a lot of this fire. You think about it, like how much looting was happening during Katrina. How much looting that happens in every natural disaster like this, right, And so if you want to let's say, uh, I don't know, maybe you want to go up in Best Buy. Well, I mean if there's already a fire nearby and you want to bring that fire a little bit closer so you can go get you a new Xbox. Right, it wouldn't be would it be that out of the question that a bush in front of Best Buy caught on fire and everybody has to evacuum.
Speaker 3: Wait, I could see it one hundred percent. I mean, especially because if you don't get the goods out of that store, I mean, the store's gonna catch on fire anyway. You can't let the Nike store burn down with all of the shoes inside of it. Bro, Like, come on, now, let's be let's be adults about this. Wet we might as well give us a fresh pair of kicks on.
Speaker 2: The way, Yeah, buddy, Oh shit. Here it is the La, the Smart LA twenty twenty eight Seminar. So the smart city's talking about here. Let's see what this is.
Speaker 18: My name is Ted Ross, Chief Information Officer at the City of Los Angeles. As you know, we live in a world full of urban challenges from traffic congestion that takes our time and plutes our environment to natural disasters that threaten the safety of our communities. To address these challenges, Los Angeles looks to smart city technology that can positively transform our urban environment. While not a silver bullet, technology provides solutions that were previously unavailable to the generations who live before us. It is technology that enables transparency in our policing and gives a powerful voice to our diverse communities. It's technology that innovates alternative energy sources to reduce pollution and limit our carbon footprint. And it is technology that provides ultra high speed internet connectivity for LA residents and businesses to do amazing things. Technology enables the City of LA to efficiently and ethically improve the quality of life for our residents, businesses, and visitors. In other words, when done right, technology makes us smarter. That's why the City of Los Angeles strives to be a smart city. And there's never been a more important time for Los Angeles to be smart than now, as we prepare to host the world in the twenty twenty eight Summer Olympics and Paralympics.
Speaker 3: That's wild, dude.
Speaker 2: Isn't it so crazy that shit's going on right now? Like this is it's so like it's all been planned, and like, bro, it's so amazing how the people who have the most to gain from this they always just get so lucky. They get so lucky that all this just just happens to catch on fire. I mean, they have the best luck anybody's ever had.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised, especially as Trump we was talking about freedom cities being an option.
Speaker 4: I could absolutely see.
Speaker 3: Him coming into La and being like, listen, from the ashes, we will rebuild this to be the first ever freedom city in America and the crowd will cheer and all this stuff. Have you looked at what those like fifteen minute cities and these smart cities really look like and how they really operate? Oh yeah, dude, Okay, so you know that it all works off of like retinal scans and facial recognition and social credit scores to let you go and come and buy goods and all these things. Right. Have you seen what Chinese people are doing right now to protect themselves against the scanners and all the things that are encroaching on their freedoms that they don't have.
Speaker 2: But what they can do, I haven't seen it myself.
Speaker 3: No, tell you what you're bigger on the TikTok space, and while we still have it before it gets banned, go look on TikTok real quick, while I show on my screen this camera. Excuse me, this picture of a mask that the Chinese people are buying in mass and they are wearing. It's kind of like a fencing mask, you see all the way through. It's not for COVID or any of these things, but because the freedoms in China and the people's personal liberties have been so violated and so encroached that they are now wearing these around town just so that the facial recognition can't pick them up and add or subtract from their social credit score. There's videos all over TikTok are people wearing these in China right now. So when we're talking about these fifteen minute cities, they're talking about implementing the types of security measures that China uses on their people right now. It's not good, dude, It is not pretty whatsoever. And everybody thinks that, like, your phone's looking at your retinal scans, So what difference does it make? No, bro, your phone won't kick you out of being able to fill your car up with gas because you made a post about how you like Gavin Newsom or you like Donald Trump, or you supported Harris or whatever the case was or is. That's not the same thing. But people in China are being like, they're being forced in all ways, shapes and forms to protect themselves so that they don't.
Speaker 4: Get screwed later on.
Speaker 3: And I don't think this is like the best measure ever, but it's at least something that they can work with with the time being.
Speaker 2: I got you, yeah, I got you right here, sir found the masks, all right, so yeah, it says, let me just read it here. It says white mesh masks are an innovative solution to protect privacy in the era of increasingly massive facial surveillance. With a special design that disguises facial features, this mask effectively prevents recognition by facial recognition systems. More than just a fashion accessory, this trend has become a symbol of resistance to mass surveillance that threatens individual freedom. Suitable for those who care about privacy, White mesh masks reflect the protection of personal rights in public spaces. Let's check out the video.
Speaker 3: Lay bro, It's not just like a couple of people. It's like a whole movement going on interacting. This is very normal. There's going about their day.
Speaker 4: This guy's operating piece of equipment.
Speaker 3: If you'd riding his bike with the whole helmet on and the biker shorts and all of that, got his mesh mask on.
Speaker 2: So it's it seems very u what is the name of that show that it just came back out again? The games? Oh, squid Games, Squid Games. Yeah, it kind of gives a little resemblance to that, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it said the black with like the shape to mean like what their job is or whatever. It's just a white mask. It doesn't show anything about their face. But that's my point. That is their only defense at this time against the facial recognition and the retinal scanners. So when we're talking about these fifteen minute cities and these freedom cities and what I suspect will be probably the first attempt at that in LA, I'm just saying that there is ways that people can help protect themselves, and at least the citizens of China are trying to work this way against the CCP. Maybe Americans should try to do this too, because i'mna be honest with you. Whenever the COVID masks, dumb shit happened. For a good while, I started wearing a Halloween mask to stores and stuff, and I mean, people look at me funny, but like fucking and it's it's actually covering more air coming out of my mouth than that bullshit piece of cloth you have on your face and nose, So like, who's really the idiot here?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: So I'm just saying there is multiple things that are going on all at the same time.
Speaker 4: These are wild times.
Speaker 3: They're living in good cult members one hundred percent, and we need to protect ourselves and you protect our loved ones, and we need to get this information out to the world.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, Look, if you enjoy this kind of content and you want to be able to see the video of what we're saying right here without commercial interruption, and you want to be able to get these shows a couple of days in advance, and it would be the best way to support the show, and you'll have access to every Tuesday night at nine pm Central to join us live with all the good Cult members discussing whatever conspiracy comes to mind. Then the best place to be able to do that is go to Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. And like I said, if you want to be able to join us every Tuesday night at nine, the best way would be able to go to patreon dot com slash cult the Conspiracy p and sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open tier. So yeah, we appreciate all the good cult members who have already done, so.
Speaker 4: Come on and join us for the live every Tuesday night. It is a blast.
Speaker 3: And while you're at it, come check out Jonathan's Meta Mysteries Patreon and join him for his lives that he does every Wednesday night where they talk about all of the ethereal, the woo woo, the mystical and the mystery involved in our existence of the ancient variety and of the current variety. Or if that's not your flavor and you like to get more into the geopolitics and the religion and the military and everything else that's going on around the world, then come check me out on Patreon at Cajun Night and I also go live on Wednesday nights. That show will be released Thursday on the Cult of Conspiracy. So if you would like to join in that conversation. Come check me out there. We are doing these things, we are growing these things in our in of themselves. They're taking on life forms of their own. And I'm telling you this is it's just fun. This is a great time to be doing what we're doing. Bro.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, we love it. Wouldn't be doing it if we didn't love it. That's the thing is that. I mean, it's an absolute blessing that we do get to do this full time, and we wouldn't be able to do it without y'all and y'all's interest in a lot of the things that we talk about. And uh yeah, y'all are really fueling this fire, no pun intended.
Speaker 4: Ah, I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it. But you know, we also understand that times are hard and not everybody can you know, really justify spending an extra few dollars a month to support some content creator guys that they like, you know, some podcasters. But you know what you can do to support the channel and support the show and support our dream and vision of growing this thing into the massive organization and the massive cult that it has become. And you know, this option is in fact free for all listeners.
Speaker 4: At this time you could, in.
Speaker 3: Fact, at this time, please hit.
Speaker 19: The five stars, sit the shares, the like, subscribe to comments, leave a post, three review.
Speaker 4: Shares, sit their friends and family shares that we're here to deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity the algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members.
Speaker 7: Like the rest of you.
Speaker 4: Find ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 19: While you're add it, go check out Meta Mysteries, Jonathan's other show.
Speaker 4: Give them the five stars and the.
Speaker 19: Positivity, the positive comments and reviews. Share it everywhere. Go check out cage and that YouTube channel. Give me the subscribes and the follows over on that channel. And we thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jago And there's one very important exture, the vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Adam and Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 4: Use the offer code.
Speaker 3: Cult that see ult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive all for specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult