Speaker 1: All right, so let my private talk listeners know you're a up and coming rapper. You just had a new an album come out with a little boosy tell us about that.
Speaker 2: You know, what is your project all about? When? And where is it that?
Speaker 1: We can find it right now?
Speaker 3: Bad ass Mouth three Me and Boost a bad Ass the album called Badass Mouth.
Speaker 4: Three drop through Empire. Shout out to guys and Empire.
Speaker 3: You can find it right now our platform, like our streaming platform, Apple Music, I Tunes anywhere, Spotify anywhere. It's up like oh and even to the niggas on Lockdown Penitentiary in the fis jail who get JPI? We got an album for that too. So sit y'all can tell you people when you hit your people putting money on their books and they come to go get to down.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: So you are giving it to everybody.
Speaker 3: Were given it to everybody. We got the clean version, the radio, the radio version, and then the round and I cut.
Speaker 1: So being in the new version, how do you feel about you know, the digital era?
Speaker 2: Do you think that it is?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: How do you do you like it more? Because you know you still are signed with Empire, but you aren't an independent artist.
Speaker 2: How is that you know, factoring with your digital play?
Speaker 3: Uh? I like the I like the digital ship. Uh I come from the When I started a couple of years ago, we were sending CDs, physical CDs. So it's like it's only so much money that we got to touch because it's like physical CDs. You gotta uh you got different mom and pop stores getting your ship and different little states and ship. So the most you can do is FedEx it ship some CDs somewhere. But now it's digital ship, like the streaming shit like it's it's worldwide type shit like out the country, so like were getting money all over like and not just the money part.
Speaker 4: We reaching a lot of more people than we could do handing them a city. Get what I'm saying for sure?
Speaker 1: You know it's you know, evolution of everything, and it's one of those things that it also allows us to have more time to be creative control and let you know, get your talent actually out and speak you know, those songs and stuff. So with your you know, doing your project with Bossy, do you have anything yourself that you're coming up and doing yourself?
Speaker 2: I just drop an artist as well. Do you like write your stuff.
Speaker 3: How do you it's crazy, like, nah, I got two albums at right there, like if you're in Atlanta, Louisiana, Uh, Oklahoma, Texas, I got two billboards up right there.
Speaker 2: Shoot see wearing Texas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got no, I got them.
Speaker 4: I got them everywhere everywhere. I just named. That's where them billboards is. I got two different albums.
Speaker 1: Up right now Texas for sure. Good for sure.
Speaker 3: So it's like I got o'samer A right now. That's my album that just came out. So I got Old Sammer. I got two albums at right now, Old Somemmer by myself. Then I got bad As my three. So I got two albums at right now.
Speaker 2: So tell private talk.
Speaker 1: Where we can find you at on your social media is on your platforms.
Speaker 3: Uh, I g hot boy MO three h O T b O y m O three Snapchat my three bad ass Facebook MO three bad ass. So like yeah, following me too?
Speaker 1: Who gave you that name? Badass? Uh?
Speaker 3: I got there from my dog. I got there.
Speaker 4: I got there from boost it like I always been a badass, like growing up, like.
Speaker 3: People always timidate as far as family and you know, the community, the hood and ship and like boast of everybody know, that's my favorite rapper. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So like it I already had went.
Speaker 2: So how did that relationship you know start? How did you meet him?
Speaker 1: How did you even get to a point where you are your favorite rapper and now you're on an album and you just released this album?
Speaker 2: Like how great of a feeling? Like start us? Let's go back to the beginning. How did it start?
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 3: In three years ago, I met Bosa and a mile and uh He was like, man, ain't you such and such?
Speaker 4: I was like yeah.
Speaker 3: He was like, man, I've been hearing bad It's it's on YouTube via video, Like, yeah, man, I've been hearing batch. I want to sign you. I heard you selling that shows and everything. I got a show tonight. Come to my should tonight. I'm gonna put you on. It was in my city. It was in that three thousand people at the gas monkey line. He called me after I rocked it, though, he called me like three days later like what you're doing ain't nothing. He flew me out to his half like you know what I'm saying, flew me to Atlanta. We dropped some ship. I put it on my uh my project. I caught call Phone Indictments, Gangs a grill with DJ Drummer, and uh, it's been up ever since, like after the first two songs we did, like it's been up so like that was three years ago. So now like we got a lot of shit together, Like now we just did a whole album together. But like I put them on my my remix to my hottest single, Everybody. It's like, uh, almost seventy me views.
Speaker 4: Seventy.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. That's a big that's a big accomplishment.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it. Yeah, So like we've been rocking.
Speaker 1: So you just out there, you're out there, you're coming from more, you're a new artist.
Speaker 2: Just you know, you met him. Now you've done this.
Speaker 1: So when where do you cut see your cut off going next? Like what do you see your next steps being from?
Speaker 4: Oh man, Like yeah, we elevate and so she like I'm working, like I said, I'm working. So like I just my last my last interview, like I said, like my goals as far as like yeah, I want to go.
Speaker 3: I went to the Grammars, I went to the BET Awards, but now I want to I want to actually go and you know, get nominated Get a Grammy, get a play. You know what I'm saying. I want to I want to break records. And you know what I'm saying, like, I want to be in places that you know, we ain't. We ain't never got to see it, you know. So it's like, but I'm getting there slowly, but shoulder, I've been someplace you know.
Speaker 1: Well. I appreciate you coming on the couch. I appreciate you know you telling private talk.
Speaker 2: Who you are.
Speaker 1: I like to enlighten my listeners, my watchers out there, to like elevate ourselves. You know, hometown Texas. We're not from the same city, but you know what Texas is all love. It's everything is bigger, go bigger, go home.
Speaker 2: And that's how it is.
Speaker 1: So suck all the bullshit.
Speaker 2: Now we know who you are.
Speaker 1: Now you're seeing on my couch. How did you know Miss alexis Texas?
Speaker 2: You said have her saying no?
Speaker 1: When you came in, you were acting over here, all shy and stuff. Now I want to get to the truth because I always wanted the truth.
Speaker 2: There we go. That's the real thing.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna keep it on. I'm gonna keep it That's.
Speaker 2: All we want on this talk.
Speaker 1: I said, you, where'd you see me? Tell me? And it better not be somewhere that was free, because if that's the truth, I'm gonna make sure you're gonna pay.
Speaker 2: For me for something I said.
Speaker 3: I said, you.
Speaker 2: Happened with He was a, uh, you know what it was? Let it out?
Speaker 3: Come on now because I see I started watching I start watching your ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, So like, I don't know which one is the first.
Speaker 3: So I was like that. I was like, damn that kind of hood Elixie because he ass pat like texting is b like you got a big A Like damn, you're white.
Speaker 1: I am, well, I'm Puerto Rican, German, Norwegian?
Speaker 4: So yes, I like that that white girl got that head on?
Speaker 1: God, were you thinking about that when you're beating off.
Speaker 3: Yo, that won't saying like I ain't gonna lie to you. I doneject that dick to you before, Like I ain't gonna lie. That's crazy. I said, Dawn, she got a motherfucking podcast and ship we were coming on, we coming on the motherfuckering show. I was like, damn when they said the lexis teats, I was like, I'm wrong, is it somebody else name there you're talking about the poems, thought like, no, how the poems?
Speaker 4: Thought?
Speaker 3: She got a pot I can't, I said, damn, I don't ject this deep to her before for real, I can't even cap like I said that white girl got a big head bowled. Now you're a phony script Bendings, Yeah said who what I said? You're a food scrip business.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: Tell me more. Okay, so you you were were you nervous when you're about to come on? Are you not like what it is?
Speaker 3: But you know?
Speaker 2: I know you told me.
Speaker 1: I asked you if you watch the show. You haven't, but I won't. I won't judge you. But you need to subscrib and like and comment now after this because you're about to be on an episode and you needn't tell all your fans out there because Texas represents I got you.
Speaker 3: Now I'm finding you. I just didn't know you know what I'm saying, Like I say, I knew. That's why I was asking him, like, which which your legs? Taxt? Like I only know one. I don't know one for the packare but do you know ten k.
Speaker 1: Cash from Dannis?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: So he did a song Where's Alexis Texas? Well, it was Aloha, but it said where's Alexis Texas?
Speaker 2: And what was funny?
Speaker 1: So I went on the video for that and I asked him when I was like in there, I was like, what was it about? Because I'm like, you never know sometimes you never get to know the artist and ask what it was. And He's like, the reason why I was doing it was because we didn't see any porn from you when we're really high, and we were like, where's alexis Texas?
Speaker 2: Like she's not doing porn? And I was like, oh, I get it, because I.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't have never thought that, or would I.
Speaker 2: You know, who knows what people go?
Speaker 3: I say the sign I say, I ain't seen porn.
Speaker 1: And it has been a long time. I've been doing the private podcasts only recently. But you know, sometimes what made me do porn? I was young, dem and full of come and I was just wanting. I was very ambitious and I just always thought of the body was a very sexual, artistic thing, and that's how I expressed myself. Yeah, but this is your enem, youw not mine. So we'll get to the point where you get to ask me some questions.
Speaker 2: At the end. But I'll sit back in the seat and so I know I do want them. It feel weird for you to me. I am real, yeah, like, oh yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Was a nice touch, like you're like a little tell you where I see it?
Speaker 2: For real.
Speaker 1: You can't look me in the eyes too much, but that one was a real like locked dead, like.
Speaker 2: The little hard.
Speaker 1: Eyes if you were like an Instagram like, you know or snapchat filter. Yes, yes, all right, So we're gonna have a fun time today because we're going to get to these questions and I told you so. The game is We're gonna like pick four cards, but you're going to pick all of them. I'm gonna ask you these questions. You're gonna get honest with miss taxes, You're gonna get deep with miss taxes, and just speak your truth, all right? Do you think that you're ready already?
Speaker 2: All right? I want to do a game with you.
Speaker 1: First, Fuck Mary kill, Milania Trump? Oprah or Wendy Williams.
Speaker 3: Hold on, you said ada?
Speaker 1: Fuck Mary Kill?
Speaker 3: Ada?
Speaker 1: Who Melania Trump?
Speaker 3: You know who that is?
Speaker 1: The President's wife?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, Oprah?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Or what was it when I said, oh, Wendy Williams.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm a fuck I'm a fuck open.
Speaker 2: You're all the way, You're all the way. All right, you're ready.
Speaker 1: Most people take time. You want to do it off the top. Okay, you don't even know who these people were.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna fuck the dog out of Oprah. I'm gonna beat up back and I'm talking about Yo for Rea. She's gonna get right. She gonna say that young nigga.
Speaker 4: Did a fool.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got an Oprah fetish na Oprah.
Speaker 3: You need to know what's going on around here, like she needs no like she been you know what I'm saying, fucking these political niggas. You know what I'm saying. She needed, She need a young nigga from the apartment come through there and just beat her back end and make a sandwich that I have right after that, Like I'm in a cool I'm in an ice boy trying to get some kool aid with my socks phone. It's he number of socks phones. Yeah, So i'mna fuck it out of the open. Oh, I'm ana marry Trump White. So I'm going there, fuck up some ship, do some shp saying got her going against the gray Trump man the busy, I saying, got her over that?
Speaker 4: Then they call her were breaking his bike? Of can we got all type ship going on?
Speaker 3: Then? Uh, you said, whinny weed, I can may every with you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I thought you already married Millennium.
Speaker 4: Oh I got a killer damn Indeed, I don't want to kill you, But.
Speaker 2: Do you want to change you?
Speaker 1: I'll give you like a rebuttal if you want to change change. I don't want to kill when you love Wendy.
Speaker 2: You want to you want to Wendy instead of.
Speaker 3: Op No, I gotta out of open. I gotta f out open. I can't just kill Wendy. God give me somebody else to kill.
Speaker 2: That's the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, look, i'm a I'm a. I'm a I'm gonnagg like I killed her. I'm gonna tell her that I'm telling about your business. I don't think they post the key, but I ain't gonna. I'm gonna do you like that.
Speaker 1: That's a cop out if I've ever heard one in my life. You don't even smoke weed. That's like a weed stone or like dream like you know, or like something made up thing like you know. But what happened was I didn't kill Wendy, but I think killed Joe. But y'all thought that I did it, but it didn't happen. I can just kill Wendy.
Speaker 3: I can't do that. I can't do that. I gotta killed somebody else.
Speaker 2: Why you love Wendy so much? You watch Wendy just a fan? I don't know. I don't hate her when the game.
Speaker 3: I just can't kill her that. She's part of my people. I can't kill Wndy, none of me.
Speaker 1: She didn't do anything to you. All right, We're gonna get to my game truth with Toxa. You think you can handle it, come on, I'm ready for that, all right. You still have it all the way looked there. You guys like you have it all the way looked in my eyes. But the last time you used like your lips. I don't know if you notice that you did that. How many times have you jerked off to me? And have you jerked off me today? I ain't looked away.
Speaker 2: That's talk.
Speaker 4: I ain't beat that dick t in a long time.
Speaker 2: You ain't been on there, guys.
Speaker 3: Tonight the night it's live in effect, right, it's live and direct, girl, what you mean you you ain't got to look on no way of side? Were right here?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: That be.
Speaker 1: All right? Let's pick a card any car. So it's a kinky question that you can kinky with private talk, private talk. I hope you're liking subscribing uncommon to to this episode. We want to get to know three a little bit more, and I think we're about to get right there with truth with Texas. So this kinky question is when do you like being tied up?
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm a street man. You can't tie me up.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe you have like some mister gray stuff, you like girls up and like have a mist.
Speaker 3: Up, because I might. I'll be ready to move positions and move over here, so I don't need to tie you up. I ain't got time file it. Let me go get to that, especially if I've been trying to hit you. I can't got time to tie you up. All right, you can't tie me up?
Speaker 2: Me serious one though? How many times have you came in one day.
Speaker 4: By five time?
Speaker 1: Five times? So are you like one of those people that you can just like come and go or you like come and like wait a whole like forty.
Speaker 2: Five an hour? Are you gonna like, you know it be like leave me alone or are.
Speaker 3: You like what your It depends on the mood, like what it is like if it's just going down, like we like we somewhere where it's going down and you gotta go. You know, Like I say, I don't smoke a drinking them. My stamina is up there. All I do is drink juices and ship I'll be sugar.
Speaker 1: I'll be that makes your samona better because you drink juices and we nah.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying ready for I'm just saying I can't speak on I can't speak on anybody. I'm saying I don't pop, no milding, no perk on, drink, on smoking, nothing. So when it comes to shit like that, to be active, it's like like a legitt rabbit. So it's like I'm up there.
Speaker 1: So you know you a jack rabbit.
Speaker 2: You know there's a toy out there that's called it jack. I don't have one.
Speaker 1: Do you have dirty dreams or do you just like are you one of those people because you just like probably have a mad bitches in your DM coming out because you've come up with all these songs and stuff that you just fuck these bitches, or do you still like masturbate to my porn scenes?
Speaker 2: You still haven't told me where you saw them?
Speaker 3: Oh God, I don't got no, I don't got no dream I don't be having no dreams no more like I had them when I was in jail, but like right now I don't. It's like, nah, it's like that ass just beat her, like if a nigga want to hit something you want to focus on. So it's like it ain't.
Speaker 1: Okay, So explain to us back. Let's go back to when you're you know, in president, when your your dreams. What was one of like the dirtiest dreams you had?
Speaker 4: My uh.
Speaker 3: My brother had seen me some pictures of Kim Cart dancing. I was jacking out to her her head. They didn't seen me some pictures.
Speaker 2: But does your like mind go to just because she's like, oh she got a fat ass? Or do you like envision like I just like fat ass.
Speaker 3: I like fat as. I like fat ass is like I'm an ass. Mean, you ain't gotta have no t ds. I don't give it that you get to be straight nipples, little raisins like ya ship long.
Speaker 4: Is your ass is fat? That's how you need, you need something to hold on to pair to beat. She that's good. I don't be here in Texas, oh God for real.
Speaker 1: So it's like, is it because that's what you're used to?
Speaker 2: You have you ever had a no ass.
Speaker 4: Y'all had y'all have had a no I don't had. Y'all done had a slim trim bicycle.
Speaker 2: I had a slim trim bicycle.
Speaker 1: I like that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Know where I'll use it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I done had a little bit, Like I don't discriminate, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I can't. I'm a real hood nigga.
Speaker 3: I can't cap. I don't hit the fat bitch, understand me. I done hit a pretty BBW. Y'all don't hit a big fine bitch. I don't here.
Speaker 1: Would you admit that you you hit ugly BBW though, Like, yeah, I don't hear bbwag get your nut off because you were just like you thought you were, like you know, doing a service, like what it was your mindset, like you know, one the mindset of a guy who just like because they always say guys who have pretty girlfriends will a girl or cheat up with the girl that's maybe ugly and that mindset.
Speaker 3: So let me tell you you can have You can have a fine asd bitch, right and she fine add fat period, I fall you done fucked up? You fuck her every day, You fuck up every day. You know what I'm saying. And you know what y'all got.
Speaker 4: You know what y'all got. You know your your standards, you know your relationship.
Speaker 1: Say you're bored, now you're not bored.
Speaker 4: You know your relationship with this person. You know that this right here is strong, it's stable.
Speaker 3: Then you can just just go outside and just find the uglass freaking how ready to fuck you and all your powders.
Speaker 4: Now that bitch, it's like a three in that how gonna go liud? She can be ugly, but that a fact, she can be fine. Like in the body because she ugly, we don't give down. She ugly. An't nobody in here taking pictures with the her.
Speaker 2: So you still just want to get your nut off.
Speaker 4: You just want to get out. You know what I get out for them.
Speaker 2: But do you think because she's enjoying it more.
Speaker 3: She gonna enjoy yeah, like yeah put yoah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: On top of that and plus like, yeah, it was three. I for three, like they like beat your ug glass line, I really.
Speaker 2: Was it three by yourself? Or three?
Speaker 1: Was like oh your homie, I'm saying three my name three. So but but like now I'm just talking sexual thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just saying we give example, like as far as like I said, ugly, ugly female, that's fine in the body. Yeah, is she freaking nasty? Like yeah, that's that's a moment. That's a three of things. So yeah, you're gonna her.
Speaker 4: You don't care what she looked like, you gonna eat?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, she's only good enough to fu.
Speaker 4: Listen. First of all, we ain't going outside nowhere eat nobody.
Speaker 3: Ass.
Speaker 4: We don't even know you like you never.
Speaker 2: You're eating us.
Speaker 1: Listen, there's someone out there you're eating.
Speaker 4: Don't lie when they bitches get up here and line h A, I'm not.
Speaker 2: You're gonna eat some asks.
Speaker 3: No, no, you know, I don't you know.
Speaker 4: I'm just this ain't about me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It is about about about This ain't about me.
Speaker 4: List This is about the beast is ugly with the ass.
Speaker 1: But I'm asking what your limits are with the ugly roll with the ass's fat.
Speaker 4: No, it ain't just no ugly girl.
Speaker 2: She pretty cool, she fine.
Speaker 4: I ain't just eat her because you find you don't.
Speaker 2: Eat it's off the table.
Speaker 4: That's how to take you to tell you it's I ain't nothing wrong with I.
Speaker 1: Told you you could eat my ass. You'd say no, miss Texas, No, I can't eat Texas.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna keep it a honey.
Speaker 2: Let's get a honey.
Speaker 4: I can't eat your ass, but I will fuck the dogs.
Speaker 1: You what if I was like, only eat my ass?
Speaker 2: Sorry, sir?
Speaker 3: Oh No, he I got a I got my my boy and the sprint to eat that ass for days. I'm the better fool. He's mailing right now.
Speaker 4: Got the move. I know a nigga right now, gonna get you right here.
Speaker 1: I love it how I got grade school real quick and be like, not me but my friend over here. Really today, don't even your friend looks like you're soliciting my asshole. You don't even know.
Speaker 3: Get you right?
Speaker 2: Will it?
Speaker 4: Right here? You gonna get you right man? Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I still don't believe that you've never eaten that you may not don't want to admit to your friends, but you've definitely eaten us. How would you not know you like didn't like it?
Speaker 4: If I ain't saying I don't like you, hear me, I just say.
Speaker 1: You're trying to attest it, trying to go against it.
Speaker 3: I ain't trying. One day, I'm gonna eat some ASDs and when it comes, I'm gonna eat some ass. But right now, I hate no ass.
Speaker 2: You heard him? He hasn't even it yet, but maybe he'll.
Speaker 4: Come back here wonder I'm gonna tell you I hate that right now.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to the next I know exactly, So.
Speaker 1: Why are you asked?
Speaker 4: I just won't see. If you go to tell the truth, I'll tell you as.
Speaker 2: Much as I ask you.
Speaker 1: There's a segment you Yeah, I already know you see me, I've eaten the man asked to I know.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that? There's only been one time that's really happening. That one I means you're a real true fan. Private talk. I hope you're liking subscribing.
Speaker 1: And you better fucking just love me because I love you. Guys in this episode is gonna get spicy.
Speaker 2: Are you ready.
Speaker 3: Got them? Hear? Oh?
Speaker 2: That's a romantic one. Are you a romantic.
Speaker 4: No, I'll be trying to be What is your relationships on this?
Speaker 2: Do you have a girlfriend? Wife? Married? So you're not romantic with your wife?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Never does she the romantic one?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No romance by class?
Speaker 1: All right, gangster, I like it, so question about romance. It's not really romantic. I guess this is really we're so cinky. Did you ever have a crush on the teacher.
Speaker 4: One of my teachers before? When when I got on and I was the nigga and she.
Speaker 1: Seen me, so she came back when I was Uh, but.
Speaker 2: How did you hold on? Backtrack? Private talk? We all want to know.
Speaker 1: Let's set the scene. So did you have a relationship?
Speaker 2: How did you know? Did you just did you like her before?
Speaker 3: I used to like a lot of my teachers to look at that.
Speaker 2: And then they just came to a show and was like hey, when they.
Speaker 4: Ain't even came to the show, it was teacher's name.
Speaker 3: I can't do that.
Speaker 2: Just as she married, aren't you married to?
Speaker 3: But look though it's a different maynor. Now I ain't married like that an open marriage. Yeah, but no I ain't married. Man, I'm just I just called it. But look though I say that on every interview. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But look though, this isn't just any interview.
Speaker 2: I know what I'm saying is married, married but not really married.
Speaker 4: I'm married to the game. Let me tell you some let me tell you something, let me tell you let me.
Speaker 2: No answer a real last question.
Speaker 1: Somebody or not. You can be married to a game. I'm married to my game too, in a hustle. But don't be second. You're not. I'm married to anything. These girls want to know. They're gon slign to your DM DM regardless. Okay, who cares woo woo woo like but still like right there like what like?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, but let me tell you them.
Speaker 1: So boom, okay, let's go about your fantasy back.
Speaker 3: So boom. I was.
Speaker 4: I seen my I seen my teacher at a mile.
Speaker 1: I've never sucked a teacher, by the way that I never wanted to either.
Speaker 3: We had some finance teachers and she said, boy, he remember you don't remember me? I said, yeah, how you doing? Look at you? She already knew she wan't she she was already on go when she kept saying, you just done got grown and just look at you, just doing good. I bet I little girls be chasing when they say, she like that is up, it's up. When they just implying that I'm trying to teach you to how do you make that next move? Boom she said, boom, she said up. I got some people, she said, I got some people, she said. I don't work at the school no more, but I still deal with people in school, them kids that love for you to come up there. And you know what I'm saying. So that's how we kept in touch. It was supposed to be about the kids and going up there. I never made it up after the school because now she told me I need to come over and stop buying, and da da da da. I spoke to her kids and she and she was telling them how he used to be bad in my class, and but that ass was fat. I'm like, that ain't been such since that ass. You a fair boy. You mean to tell me you was looking at my head? I can tell you to come gros see. If I'd have told you back then, you'd roll me up.
Speaker 1: How long were you out of school? And that's happened though, like first year or second.
Speaker 4: Year, like it had to be like.
Speaker 3: Fires.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a big difference. So you smashed here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, no, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: Now now it was good to me. Jim cud like, yeoh, bitch, yeah, I gave you gave me a hard time. I got a three year. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I got a three. I got a three. I had fun here.
Speaker 1: No, that's what I'm saying, because it was like it's like it's like, see, I never got that urge.
Speaker 2: Like I'm a pervert in a different way. Like I'm not a pervert in that way. So what you like to do porn?
Speaker 1: Obviously, if I tho all my fantasies on porn for the last ten years of my life.
Speaker 4: You know you do y'all keep the porns.
Speaker 3: Don't keep kim with it.
Speaker 1: But you know what's weird about that, It's like, because you do so many films, it's really like it's like high school. It's small, right, so there's like a small community. Like it's like so it's a rotation. Even though you can do a lot of films, it's the same people in a cycle. And then the more that you elevate in your career, you could like be really choosy or picky, any whatever you want, and so I can be like, I only.
Speaker 2: Want to work with this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I ain't talking about the poem coming outside the porn because this is how I feel. That's why I'm asking in it in the in the bitch that do porn and then that that get a name for themself and it's freaking like that on porn. I gotta know that they is outside the point where I ain't no, ain't no camera, That's know what I'm saying, Where ain't no camera?
Speaker 4: That what I want to know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I won't know. Everybody in here won't.
Speaker 3: Know the right I know my won't know.
Speaker 2: Is that the one who you thought food?
Speaker 3: You're playing no game?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what now I know? Now I know outed I was like, there's a bunch I don't know, you know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, that's what I'm saying, all right.
Speaker 3: So it's like it's like, how many like se because I lost counting how many bitches out of here? I ain't no poet store.
Speaker 1: I don't count people.
Speaker 2: In my personal life. I feel like I've had more conquests.
Speaker 1: And I don't what number would you say in my personal life, in your whole life, and you were just okay, first of all, you said about.
Speaker 3: Person you like, I said outside the look, outside of porn and pouring together smoke, but you like, now.
Speaker 4: I'm out of life outside of poorn and pouring together?
Speaker 3: How many? How many did shen fucked this up?
Speaker 1: I don't know what. I'll think about it enough too, because at the last part of this game, you're going to get to ask me a question, because I'm like, that's a hard one. I can't just off top that. I may have to jeopardy myself to do that, because it's a lot of numbers and calculating. But we're gonna get into that promise.
Speaker 3: You freaking.
Speaker 2: You can't even.
Speaker 4: Don't even know the number.
Speaker 1: I've done porn for over ten years in my life that you've watched successfully.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that I've been pleasing all my fans that I don't know to stop and take account number. Like you said, you don't count in your personal life, so why should I count my professional life? Please tell me why the game should be different.
Speaker 3: I just want I just want to know as a poet.
Speaker 2: But I gotta I gotta have time to think I didn't ask you about.
Speaker 3: Time.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: I just don't know. Okay, that's a big question for me as well.
Speaker 4: I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Okay, here.
Speaker 2: The spade.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite one because it's a naughty question with you a little naughty, but we're getting to know you a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Are you ready get naughty? All right?
Speaker 1: So can I think of a good naughty question I need to look at because I feel like, let's see most embarrassing sexual experience.
Speaker 3: I was jacking out.
Speaker 2: You swallowed real deep.
Speaker 4: I like.
Speaker 3: I was jacking out so much that the whole day, and the bitch that I always want to find a cop. So I said, damn, I've been talking to see how I go long. Well, I have been jaking out all day, and I said, dang, I don't want to pay this opportunity of might not never get to heat the beach again.
Speaker 4: So bom, my telephone pulled up. She prop.
Speaker 3: Boom, she coming there. Man, they did, wouldn't get up saving like, she said, what's wrong?
Speaker 4: I thought.
Speaker 1: Them?
Speaker 3: Son?
Speaker 4: I said, Man, I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Tell her I've been jaking out and this like this was so was she like sucking.
Speaker 2: Nothing happened, she said.
Speaker 4: Bro, tired sucking your deep?
Speaker 3: Bro like, come on, man, what you what you on.
Speaker 4: My lipp me taste?
Speaker 3: So then boom, I had to go in the bathroom and give myself to spend the little self talking in the mirror. I was in the mirror like, bro, what you want? Bro? You tripping the beach and there a fat food. You're going to just think about it? I said, just think about it.
Speaker 4: Boom.
Speaker 3: I walked back in there. I said, come on, come on, boom, she gets eating that dig again. It would't even get on medium. Here she was. She was looking to gummy where She said, see you didn't stop doing drugs. I said, I don't do nothing. You gotta be doing something. I donet came all the wayver, I thought you Bro, she ain't never won't give me nothing.
Speaker 1: No, I don't clutch my bros touch my mouth.
Speaker 2: I am flabbergasted.
Speaker 4: I tried to hear them when I was ready again, like now read.
Speaker 1: Mess up your chair read.
Speaker 2: She like, nah, because that's how she thinks you are.
Speaker 4: Now she thinks that's how I him. And I was trying to tell problem not like it.
Speaker 2: But no, after that's her. I don't know, private talk, is that how you are now?
Speaker 4: Because I don't do that.
Speaker 2: That's but that was ast embarrassing.
Speaker 4: I was going through something, so you know what.
Speaker 2: Okay, but this is the thing. Pause.
Speaker 4: I couldn't get no ass.
Speaker 1: Okay, but this is the problem out there private talking. We're gonna dissect us because the real problem is that if you would have just told her and been honest and said, hey, I was jacking off all day and it's nothing about you, so no one could make my dick hard, would probably make you get a callback more than you just letting this poor girl work and heard being like what the fuck motherfucker like, that's so let me situation to be in and tell me.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you though sometimes I end up. I ended up hearting her home girls.
Speaker 3: I rmes too late and they told her yeah medium, yeah, but that she was sucking a gum word at the gummy word. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Theych ain't getting enough for nothing.
Speaker 3: I hit two of her homegirls and I was telling her, girl, you showed because they fucked the ship out of me, Like she was like, I'm telling y'all. I went over there. I went over there that nigga did when I get on, So it was like it was cool because she never gave me no, but she but she she had two of her friends to vouch for me, like just that day, Bro, how does that.
Speaker 1: Make a girl feel any more secure? My friends vouched me and they fucked you good.
Speaker 3: But my because she knows, because I want her to note, because I want her to note. No, I didn't I jected this.
Speaker 4: I didn't never tell her brojecting out.
Speaker 1: But but she even though she saying the problem, you should have told her probably would anything honest because let me tell you, I've had people.
Speaker 2: In my professional business.
Speaker 1: I tell you, I know what I'm saying, but important for myself, let me that's not about you for a second. When we're talking about me, about the thing, because I'm saying and this relation is why as the girl part I'm like telling you is what she thinks is probably is because I'm imporn. And there's certain guys that never got hard had problems and I don't know what their situation was. But as a girl, you think what am I doing wrong or what am I not doing enough?
Speaker 3: For? No?
Speaker 1: No? And sometimes like later on, like I had one guy actually he was like I just wanted to let you know, Like I was up all night the next before and I decided it wasn't you like whatever, but for me, like all that time, and that was something he need to get off his chest. But for you know, girls think that and that's again the communication. The more communicated that you can be with your partner. If you can be that communication where you can fuck her and put your dick in her pussy, you should communicate enough to say, you know what, baby, tonight, I shouldn't have called you, but I wanted to hang out with you.
Speaker 2: So's hang out and get to know you.
Speaker 1: A little bit more and I'll fuck you tomorrow when dick is all great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, not for sure.
Speaker 4: I tried to do.
Speaker 3: I try to. She belcome a jewel. Ray, I'm you know, saying I ain't been doing nothing. I ain't beat the dick. I would read it. I was gonna go that that Bache Hall while I was on the phone was gone. Yeah, she was gone, So I had when I hit a home. Girls, I beat that on purpose because I knew they was gonna go back and tell her.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I heard that, I would have been like, good for you girl, not for me, like that's your homegirl, Like again.
Speaker 2: That's not you're not putting your case really good mo, last card.
Speaker 4: But that was it.
Speaker 1: Though, diamonds spicy. They're all a little spicy, all right. What's where's the weirdest place she's masturbated.
Speaker 3: At the probation office. It was a freaking bitch, and I said, she said, we sitting there waiting on the pills. She said, like his ass. I said, green please. She said, whit? Why you got your hand though you did? I said, my hand in my head was right.
Speaker 2: You had like baggy hand. You just put it in. You just jerked your jack off.
Speaker 3: I was like, I had that beach in my pocket. I had to dick in the head by my pocket, so like I ain't. It wasn't a food jack. I was like, like, you couldn't grab your dick like that. So I was just rubbing the top of that bitch and she was over that, I'll fuck you right now up in this.
Speaker 4: I'm like, damn. She did all this to our busy and then she said you're done. I said yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Then they called my name, was trying to go.
Speaker 2: Did you finish?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What I said, I said, bach I got after that. After that me and her got cool. I fuck it out and everything I said, beat you was I like, you was freaking. She was playing with saiping there. She told she might me start. She started playing on herself in office. I'm like, I'm bitch, I'm.
Speaker 2: With with you with the spot.
Speaker 3: When she once she start listen, I like a bitch would just be theyself and if they just real freaky like like that's why I'm telling you ugly bitch can be ugly, but she can be cool and she'll be like, yeah, three, I just want to You know what I'm saying, I fuck with your music. You know you cool? And I know you like this ad, this ad fat. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You and your pinner been trying to fuck me. That's problem.
Speaker 3: We think.
Speaker 4: You know, I just cool. You know I'm saying, we ain't gonna put on blast wing.
Speaker 3: We ain't gonna judge, We ain't gonna judge her, We ain't gonna judge her, we ain't gonna do nothing.
Speaker 4: You only get one.
Speaker 3: Life to live, so you know you just have fun, you know what I'm saying. So like, you know, like it had to be in a proparation. I was, I ejected, dick. That bitch is in there playing with herself. Got me jagging my dick. I told her, bitch, after this, we gotta fuck for sure.
Speaker 2: So what did you do with the spot?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: It was it was going dawn my legs. So let me tell you going down my legs? Yeah, so let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Are you wearing socks? Were you wearing socks?
Speaker 4: I had on some pins, so I was good some pins.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying it didn't go all the way down, just like right there by your anna thigh because the deck this before what I'm saying, I'm telling the truth.
Speaker 4: I was reporting. I was reporting.
Speaker 3: That's where I jake my dick off. It that be because she started playing with her ass were so fat. She turned around. No, she turned around in the damn the probation seat. It was like, hold on, when when they leave? It was just us and her, and she's like when they leave. She said, I can show you something.
Speaker 4: Man. She lived up her skirt. I'm talking.
Speaker 3: I said, I just lean back.
Speaker 2: Is there any panties or was it the th.
Speaker 3: Leaned back and put the bitch in my pocket, started on the top of it. Beat, I said, they called me. I said, damn my leg kind of that's cool, you know what I say? And so I went in there.
Speaker 4: Then she dried up, go home. I fucked see that hood after that, like, bitch, I gotta hit you for sure, if you if.
Speaker 3: You, if you eat it right here in the PRIO office, I know you freaking After I heard, I turned onto my potlo like that being freaking for like here her for show. She was ready in the outfice like I wasn't even hearing what my PO was talking about.
Speaker 4: I ain't hear what I was like.
Speaker 1: It's like if you just smoke a blump, but you don't smoke, so it's like that hell factor, you know.
Speaker 2: I was, that's pretty freaky.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you ever joined the Mile High Club?
Speaker 4: Uh? What that is like?
Speaker 2: When you're sucking the airplane?
Speaker 4: I fucked the fucked the flight attended a white girl.
Speaker 2: Yes you're a Mile High member. Congrats.
Speaker 3: One time I only fun the one time, I mean only the flight attending. One time I thought I was gonna get some free.
Speaker 2: It was on the flight. Nah, I ain't have to do it on the you're not on Mile High.
Speaker 4: Take that the flight lit bathrooms.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, you are bad in front of.
Speaker 4: The Hood project. Baby boy, you're a bad man.
Speaker 2: I fucked somebody on the plane southwest fight.
Speaker 4: How many people on the plane?
Speaker 1: A lot?
Speaker 4: That was in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Where the fuck am at in my seat?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Hey, now spoon like this on the side, and then the thing was up a blanket on the side and we fucked.
Speaker 4: Oh my momau you the truth?
Speaker 2: Oh God, thank you, I'm god, thank you myself. My mom is not proud about that. I'm just tying. I hope you never that, but I'm sure she dies.
Speaker 1: My dad talking about a lot because I feel like that's another stories that, you know, it's not really like it was. There's more of the story that but you should be a listener to my Private Talk podcast, and you wanted to know all of the whole thing. But it's it's definitely. Yeah, it's talked about, but it definitely happened.
Speaker 2: And it can happen only once, but it's like a half but once.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yes, I made I made her on the plane that flight down. She got off the plane when we got off the plane.
Speaker 1: So I've been thinking about this question that you've been asking me. You know before, like, you know, I let my guest to ask me the question, and you asked me how many people I've had sex.
Speaker 2: With, you know, on and off of Yeah, so you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It has to be a credit math, but I feel like if I could calculate, I would probably say it's hard because I want to say less than seventy five. Yeah, I feel like less than seventy five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll go with that.
Speaker 4: I thought, poor thought. I thought, thought fucking five hundred people.
Speaker 2: No, because I told you before is we're in it like a community of like people.
Speaker 1: There's not not everyone's a porn star. So there's like maybe twenty guys that there's imporn, but you're fucking the same twenty guys. So I may say fuck the same person three times that week. So you're I'm doing per scenes, but I'm not fucking my numbers of male people are going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought, I thought, I ain't even talking about on camera film, I know, but I'm talking about I thought, poor star, Like that's something in myself, like I'm a freaky I'm a nipho.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you I'm a nepho.
Speaker 1: And that could be the case for some people, and I can't take away from anybody but for me myself and I is the only people that I can speak on in the career that I've chosen and I like. But for me, it's like I did wild student in college. I went to Texas State, I did college ship and then while in Texas State, I went and did porn.
Speaker 2: So I got im porn. It was twenty one.
Speaker 1: So why I say, like when you ask me my like, you know what I've done, our fantasies whatever, Like I lived all that in porn because I did. I played the nurse, the doctor, this, the sister, whatever it is. I've done all these things and you know, and it fulfilled my sexual like in like heightened things that I needed. And so it made me feel like more like empowered as a woman because I unleashed little things about myself.
Speaker 2: That I liked and I didn't like. And you figure out who you are. So I've just you know. Yeah. So with that being said, is there's everyone thinks.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, like this whole cessbel of like crazy things and you know, we're all tested, We're all like in a really like you know, in a safe community. For the for most part, you know what I mean. We know the people for a long time, and most people have been in the business for a really long time. I chose to know again, like like again, My twenties was a really great I I fucked a lot. I used to work five seven days a week sometimes and you know, and then you evolved, like you can only do that for so long. Then I started dancing. Then I you know, I was contracted, I did, I directed, and now I'm doing the podcast and that's like, you know, my thing now is more you know what's next, And for me is you know, getting my voice out there.
Speaker 2: You know, you guys have seen me and I'm you know, people know me he has.
Speaker 1: Alexis texist, but the Alexa sexist voice has never been really out there. So Private Talk has given me a platform to let people know and my listeners know who I am and getting to know people and you know, enlightening everybody and you know, getting to see the real natural rawness of everybody.
Speaker 2: So that's what private Talk is all about.
Speaker 3: That's a good number though, now sitting and fire for a porn star after porn stars at least passed five one hundred.
Speaker 4: But now it's me.
Speaker 1: I can again.
Speaker 2: I can only say to me myself and I what is your number?
Speaker 3: I can't count.
Speaker 1: Oh so I had account and give you a number, but you can't. Now you have you have to thousand ship. Yeah no, I'm definitely approved for porn.
Speaker 3: Start.
Speaker 1: Then I just did so much. It was important for for ten years, so I fucked all my ship important. So for me, it's like I can't like when I after I after porn, I can't go home on set and they want to fuck more. And then I was married for some time and then you know, so there's a test a lot of things. And I don't really fuck people in my personal life just to fuck because I'd rather fuck myself with my head. Tachi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I fee you know what I used to think. I used to think they used to They used to the poemstars they do the field, and they'd be there and it'd be like what you see on cameras, like okay, But then I'll be thinking, like, but when they go home and they beat and they at the parties and our and our poemstars click up, Yeah, it's gonna go there and fuck the old camera shit.
Speaker 1: You don't get me wrong. There's time and place and I've definitely turned up. I've definitely had those fun times. But it's not like people think, and even my friends from back home, like they think it's every day twenty four to seven and you don't fuck that one time. I mean I was in a gang bang and porn in my personal life, I haven't. In fact, God, man, one person at a time, Oh.
Speaker 4: That's just ship.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. It's like you heard you say the word gang bang and people get really like either it's like really great or really.
Speaker 2: Intimidated, and it's like.
Speaker 4: We don't want them.
Speaker 2: Have you been in a part of a gang bang?
Speaker 4: We don't kind of gay bay, we just straight man. We running full live train over.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what's the time private talk about the difference between a gang and the gang bang and.
Speaker 3: Think gang they just call that a poor and they just called gang.
Speaker 2: It's how many people have to choose you and that ship to be a gang bang.
Speaker 4: Like boom, it don't be, you don't be.
Speaker 3: I t s U P b oh god what a bout seven months and the man about seven months and now running full live train, I'm talking about the big time.
Speaker 4: Can I get some wall?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: Taking the bigger king get your bigger are using condoms at this time? All of y'all are like going first, So so you always do you guys draw numbers of rock papers.
Speaker 4: It's just really whoever going there and jumping out like so.
Speaker 2: You always a jump off?
Speaker 3: No now, because first let me.
Speaker 4: Tell you I'm coming work my way in boom.
Speaker 3: It might be my partlem, it might be my partner be going first and everybody just sitting there, everybody just sitting there, and I'm like, what y'all doing?
Speaker 4: The bitch and her she going live like that while y'all just sitting out here. I go ahead, watch you we get straight to it. Boom. But I'm gonna make shore.
Speaker 3: I'm got it sounds like a cockblock, ain't I'm gonna turn everybody up?
Speaker 2: They started it and then you're like, no, no, I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't say that. You see you hear wrong?
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 3: My partner can be in there hitting the bitch, and it could be let's say you got six people all have yeah, yeah, sa six is the grade six. You can have six people right, One could be in the five sitting on the couch and I walk in. It's like, why is in here sitting down. Why you're the focus?
Speaker 1: I feel you like the regler of like you're like, hey, let's get up and I'm going to go turn it up.
Speaker 4: That's a Texas I'm gonna go turn it beat.
Speaker 3: Yeah for real's not playing. I'm a gentleman now, Yeah, me too. Thirty first, okay, nice in that.
Speaker 2: Kind of thing signs science. You're a dude. Most dudes are.
Speaker 1: You're not old enough.
Speaker 2: You're too young for that.
Speaker 4: I just learned about that science and I don't really know nothing about this.
Speaker 3: Mm I like it.
Speaker 2: Have you had fun on the podcast?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah here?
Speaker 1: So are you going to actually subscribing?
Speaker 4: I'm going to subscribe. We fin do right in the meeting when we got the So I have to know.
Speaker 2: Do you have an only fans you know, only fans is the only do I got one? Do you have like my subscription to mine since you're a fan.
Speaker 3: No, I don't have no only fans you're talking about the only fans that they be like, are you a member of my only fans?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 4: No? No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Do you have one o my membership? I?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't have but that means two things you need.
Speaker 2: To do because you've watched a lot of my free porn.
Speaker 1: When it sounds like because you can't, you know, tell me exactly the numbers and all those things like that. So he's gonna subscribe Private Talk to my only fans, and he's gonna subscribe to Talk.
Speaker 4: I'm subscribed to Private Talk. Their only fans.
Speaker 3: They how they get me. I don't know my part time. They hate the bank, can't. It's the whole lot of type of ship I see.
Speaker 1: That means I'm probably drunk and he was giving girls tips and doing things because I run my ownly fans and you have only fans. Yes, that's the only place you can see is Texas write down and nasty.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, you still.
Speaker 1: I do not do porn. I fucked myself and do a lot of fun things on there, but I don't do porn anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: It's just, you know, I feel like, did you get a boyfriend?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm single.
Speaker 1: I'm single and I'm ready to mingle. But you know, the dating world is really weird out here. You know, I was married at one point. I'm happily divorced for over five years. I've dated here on and off and there, but no nobody has a choice in what I choose to do, even when I was married.
Speaker 2: But for me, I just feel like there's just part of parts of you.
Speaker 1: Because certain times when you put things labels on things, some people can't act accordingly and change who they are, and you just sometimes you know it just doesn't work for you. And at certain times, she's the part ways to better yourself, so that just happens. But you know, so I just feel like things happen for a reason, the same reason why my Gemini twin is on this couch, the same reason why this Texas twin is on my couch.
Speaker 2: So I appreciate you