Speaker 1: WWE was in Providence, Rhode Island tonight. In fact, they were in the same venue that they hosted the nineteen ninety four Royal Rumble in where Brett Hart and Lexe Lugu went out over the top rope at the same time. Hot crowd too for most of the show, so shout out to Providence. We had a couple of people who were at the show tonight who said that it was loud and they were hoping it came across that way on TV. The answer is yes, yes it did. We had a hot main event Seth Rollins and Penta. Very cool to see Penta in the main event, even though he did lose, but he was super over and the crowd was super into this main event. Here, Seth Rollins is the one with a match of course coming up as Saturday Night's made event. Pente is not, so no big surprise there, but this was part of a show long story that they were telling with Seth's crew, which appears to have a name now possibly it's not official, but it looks like they may actually have an name. But they went three for three in matches tonight. Here on this show we had Seth Rollins beating Penta. We had Bronson Reid against jay Usso, which technically wasn't a win for Bronson Reed. Wait until I get to that and how they classified that. But the job was to take out the competition, and that's exactly what Bronson Reid did to jay Uso and that's what Bron Breaker did to Sammy's A. So they went three for three here on the show tonight, and I like that story.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: They're trying to establish dominance here with this new group, and we got to see bron and Bronson. Ron and Bronson show off a little more personality on the show and actually speak up for themselves instead of just being background players like secret service agents. They got to actually speak for a change. Goldberg and Gunther that is the World Heavyweight Championship match that is coming up on Saturday night in Atlanta. We have not had Goldberg physically on the show, but for that first appearance he made several weeks ago, right, he did a sit down interview with Michael Cole. We've got a video package with that. Three days Gray Song Dominance. He was back in the flesh on the show tonight for one final very brief face to face confrontation with the world champion and quite possibly his final ever appearance on Raw, because unless he comes out next Monday to wave goodbye and officially announced that he is going to ride off into the sunset, this is it. You know. Saturday is supposed to be his final match, and that'll be the end as far as Goldberg goes, So quite possibly his last ever appearance here on Monday Night Raw. But also tonight we had the final bit of hype and promotion for the Evolution Show on Sunday. At least on Raw, we still have SmackDown. I won't be here on Friday, but SmackDown is still going to be taking place on Friday. Not much to speak of as far as hype for this Evolution show, which is coming up this weekend. This show feels like such an afterthought. I cannot imagine they bring it back again next year, unless it is just to fuck with aw again on the weekend that they host a big show. I just can't imagine it. And I got into a lot of the reasons why it feels this way, you know, on the sound off this weekend, and just just a lack of respect I think that they have shown for the women's roster overall, all the women, Raw SmackDown n XT. Anybody who's going to be involved in that show on Sunday and will have the finger pointed at them if this show does not perform well. And that's to say nothing of the quality of the matches. We're talking about how the show actually does business wise, it's just a slap in the face. And look, they're struggling to sell tickets. They're running Saturday nights made event in the same building the night before and they've got about eleven thousand plus whatever the number is up to now, mostly focused on Bill Goldberg and this being his retirement match, the World Heavyweight Championship being on the line, so they're not having any issues, you know, and obviously Atlanta is his adopted home. He wasn't born there, but you know, he played for the Falcons and he was big in WCW, which was based out of that whole region, so he's got a big name down there. It's understandable that they would do well. They're not doing as well on Sunday. Last night checked it was maybe five thousand, not even tickets sold in the same building. And it's not a shock when you look at the way that this show has been promoted, but also the fact that, frankly, what it really boils down to at the end of the day, okay, is the fact that they are running three shows in Atlanta. They are running three shows in the market in the same weekend. Because don't forget, they have that NXT show on Saturday afternoon at Center Stage, which I think has a capacity for the show maybe of seven hundred people. But they're running Atlanta all weekend long. It's just NonStop shows. And look, there's a reason why they had to cancel that NXT show back in May when they ran that whole Tampa weekend. Remember they were going to do I think four nights in a row in the same market, and they had to cancel the NXT show had like seventeen hundred tickets sold. They're like, we're not going to run a big building like this and have less than two thousand people. We'll just move it to the PC. It's overkill. This is what they've been doing. It's overkill, and unfortunately the women are going to be the victims of that. I think comes Sunday. But we had the final bit of height for Rho, Ripley and EO Sky, neither of whom were on the show tonight, So we didn't get any sort of face to face. We didn't get a contract signing, we didn't get to sit down interview, we didn't nothing like that. They kept it to a video package which had Rio Ripley's voice which he was being interviewed for it, and that was it. So we didn't see either of them physically on the show tonight. But that should be the main event on Sunday for the Women's World Championship, whether wins the title or not, those two are going to go out there and they're going to kill it. And I think it's important to make that distinction here that no matter how I feel or anybody else feels about the hype for the show and the effort or lack thereof that has gone into it and putting this card together and promoting it, it's not a reflection on what the quality of that main event is going to be. You've got Rhea Ripley, You've got EO Sky, two of the best that they have. EO Sky. I would argue Bell to Bell top one or two performers in the entire company, male or female. You put them in the ring together on Sunday, would be impossible for them to go out there and have a bed match. You saw what they did in the ring with Bianca bell Air at WrestleMania. I'm very much looking forward to the match. It will be excellent. I would expect nothing less from them. They deserve better, as do all of the other women on that show. Because if it feels like an afterthought, it's because that's based on how it's been treated. So they did what they could tonight. But as far as that final bit of height, you know, for Evolution, the focus was really also on Saturday night's main event, which is the night before they have another show to promote, So you're you're splitting the attention here because you've got these two shows to promote in the same weekend, and so Evolution basically gets the short end of the stick. We'll talk about this Raw show, which I thought was a good show tonight, definitely an improvement over that show that we saw on Friday. This is your Raw on Netflix review. I am the Solemn Monster. It is Monday, July seventh, twenty twenty five. Thank you very much for joining me here on a Monday night, like and subscribe. I would appreciate that very much. Super chats are open. We have a goal in the chat. We may take some phone calls later. It's been a while since we've done that. But if we hit the goal, we may not, but it's up there in the chat if that's something that you're interested in, So those super chats on in and I will be reading your messages later on here in the stream, as I always do. So let's get into the beginning of this show. Because we had Michael Cole and Corey Graves. They were back together as a team again. Pat McAfee is burned out, so we did not have Pat McAfee on the show tonight. No mention of Pat McAfee, no sign that Pat McAfee is on his way back anytime soon. So Cole and Graves together as an announced duo is fine with me. They opened the show with the Empire. That appears to be the name that Paul Hayman was using for this group more than once in this opening promo. So I just need to preface this by saying that we don't know for sure that that is going to be the name of the group, but it sounds like it probably is. And honestly, I don't hate it. If that's the name, I think that's a fine name. Keep it simple. Right of all the possibilities of what it could have been, it could be so much worse. So I like the Empire. We had Rollins, we had Hayman, we had bron Breaker, and we had Bronson Reid with the fans serenading Rollins as he made his way out, who was supposed to be the top heel. They continued to sing his song every single week. Rollins held out his hand for the microphone. So bron Breaker swipes the microphone out of Hayman's hand, and Haymon looks worried, and Rollins is not happy about this because he was about to speak, and I'm like, thank you, Bron, So he takes the mic and he said that he was with Rollins and Hayman because they have a vision of him being the face of WWE for the next two decades. He has his own vision of a WWE without Sammy Zaine. Breaker said that he doesn't like Zaane's face, he doesn't like his beard, he doesn't like his music. He doesn't understand why people like him. He doesn't get it. He doesn't understand why the fans are into Sammy's a. He said, Zayin has an expiration date and he would put a stamp on it tonight. Breaker promised Zayn that he would maul his head off and Zaine would end up looking at the lights. So Rollins got the mic finally and he asked, Breaker, are we good? Are you good? Rollins then noticed that Bronson Reid was itching to say a few words, and so he handed the microphone over to Bronson Reid, who said that Breaker was a tough act to follow, but so was he. He said that he hit Rollins with six tsunamis, which built a respect between the two of them and is why Seth recruited him into the group in the first place. Reid said that jay Usso didn't respect him, but that would change tonight because he would tsunami the respect into jay us So, just like he did with Seth Rollins. So Rollins grabbed the microphone, but he refused to speak because the fans were busy chanting for Cmpunk, who was not on the show, so he gave the microphone to Paul Hayman. He goes here you talk. Hayman said that the Empire would strike tonight, strike first. He did mention, like the Empire strikes back, he goes tonight, it's the Empire strikes first, he said, Roman Reins didn't have the balls to come back and step up against them. Hint, hint, hint, it's a little hint. This is also the big news that Seth Rollins will be donning the tights tonight against Penta. Hayman mocked Penta's stupid hand signals and said that Rollins would leave him unable to do them ever again because he would be stomped so hard. Later on tonight, Hayman also spoke in Spanish to Penta and this blue Seth Rollins mind. Rollins leaned in over to where Bronson Reid was standing and you could hear him. I asked him, like, when did this fucking guy learn Spanish? I was wondering the same thing myself. When it finally came time for Rollins to speak, all he did was welcome everybody to Monday Night Raw. And that concluded the segment. That was the best Seth Rollins promo that I have ever heard. So that's good. That's number one. We finally got to hear from bron Breaker. We finally got to hear from Bronson read in a segment like this at length, you know, more than just a few words. This is something I've been waiting for. Hopefully we get more of this as time goes on, because they've just been background noise the last few months, and you're only going to develop your characters so much if you're not speaking. I understand bron Breaker is the badass of the group. All he has to do is go out there and just spear people embark. But it was nice. It was nice to finally hear from them. It would be nice, though, I will say, it would be nice if they cared that they being Triple H and WWE, if they cared more about making these guys actual heels rather than the cool heels who you know, they come out to Rollin's music and everybody sings his music, and they Rollin's and Hayman are out there doing their catchphrases. I mean, look, let the people bark for bron Breaker because they're going to do it anyway, because he's a badass and to them he's cool and it's what's going to turn him babyface eventually anyway. But as far as the rest of this crew, it doesn't look like they're gonna change Rollin's music and mean, hey, why would they write. They like the visual, they like the whole scene of them singing his song. It's just weird though, when he's taking out each of the top babyfaces one by one, that these people are singing this guy's song on his way to the ring, right, It's just weird. But otherwise, like I said, Rollins one of his better promos. So we go inside the Judgment Day clubhouse, Finn Balor was admiring all of their goal had them all sitting on a table the Intercontinental title, both sets of tag team titles, and JD McDonough and Dominic were busy playing darts. Racal Rodriguez was bothered by a memorial photo of Live Morgan surrounded by candles that was set up by Roxane Perez, and Raquel told her she's not dead. In fact, she's been rehabbing every single day and she'll be back pretty soon, and Finn Balor said, look, I wouldn't be so sure. It took me eight months to come back from my shoulder injury. So Dominic then acknowledged there was a cake sitting on a table, and he acknowledged this get well cake and thanked Balor and McDonough for it, and both of them looked at each other and they said, we don't know anything about it. We didn't we didn't buy it. So dom then read the get Well soon. There was a message on the cake, get well soon, and it was signed aj So that was a little weird that the cake was sitting there the entire time. Apparently he never bothered to look at what it actually said on the cake, so he finally noticed that. Then he looks over and aj Styles peeks his head out from behind the curtain. Everybody else has left. He peaks his head out from behind the curtain. He goes like this, He doesn't what was that to meet the parents? Right, He's keeping an eye on Dominic Mysterio, who then grabs his doctor's note and starts waving it around. But by the time he turns around to show Ajj's gone, so he's still throwing around that doctor's note. We still have to get that title match. I thought maybe they would announce it for Saturday Nights main event. Shockingly, we still only have three matches on that show. I mean, I still feel like they have to add one more on Friday. It's a night before, but three matches. Every Saturday Nights main event they've done so far has had at least four, some of them have had five. If we end up with three, I mean, how long is this fucking Goldberg match gonna go? It's a Goldberg match in the main event. I'm surprised they don't have six matches on this show. I mean, I know they don't have any women's matches. They're saving them all for Evolution, But my god, you've got three matches, one of which is a Bill gold Berg match, cash in or no cash in after that match? How long could it possibly go? They still have to add one more match to this show. We had Roxanne Perez one on one. Yeah, well, you know what, our dge makes a very good point. You make a very good point. How three matches and how many commercials? That's true? That is true with all the commercials that'll take up the rest of the show. You're right. We had Roxanne Perez one on one with Kyrie Sane. Kyrie went up top. A few minutes into this match, Raquel Rodriguez was outside the ring. She distracted her long enough for Roxanne to pull her down. Roxanne targeted Kyrie's previously injured wrist. That's the injury where she was out for many months. I believe she had surgery on it after a break. Kyrie avoided a charging Roxanne and then threw a kick that missed sadly enough that Corey Graves had a cover for it by saying she didn't get all of it. A little while later, Kyrie put Perez down with an Alabama slam. Kyrie went up top for her insane elbow, but Raquel pulled Perez out of the ring. Kyrie doe from the top robe onto Raquel. It's her punishment. Roxandough got Kyrie back in the ring and then set up for pop rocks. Kyrie, though avoided it, used the backslide to pick up the wind. Now after the match was over, the Heels attacked Kyrie. You knew exactly what this was leading to because we still had one team yet to be announced for this women's Fatal four way tag team title match on Sunday, and Kyrie saying is being beaten down in the ring. If only she had a friend, I wonder who it could be. When we heard Oscar's music, Osca comes as she's wearing a leather jacket. She comes running down to the ring and makes the save. The two of them clear Raquel from the ring, and Oscar then held Roxanne in a scorpion death drop position while Kyrie went up top and came off with the Insane elbow. Now they had announced earlier just before this match, actually they put the graphic up and they made the announcement that on Sunday, Raquel and Roxanne will defend the women's tag team titles against Charlotte Flair and Alexa Bliss who qualified on SmackDown Friday night, sol Ruka and Zaria representing NXT, and then there was one spot left open for a raw team. So, I mean, look, when this segment was over, you knew exactly who that team was going to be. Now they made it official a little while later in the back, Oscar and Kyrie went into Adam Pearce's office said that they wanted the judgment day and he made them the raw team in that match. So now all four teams have been announced for Sunday. I you know, Sol, Ruka and Zaria makes sense just because becuse, I mean, what other team outside of Fatal Influence would have really made sense in that spot, But the fact that they just announced them, like what did they do to earn the spot? Last time, sol Ruka and Zaria actually had a tag match together. They lost, so it was kind of weird how they just announced them after Charlotte and Alexa had to win a match on Friday to get into this thing. I don't know what the hell sol Ruka and Zaria did, but there he goes. We have all four teams now, and we are getting the Kabuki Warriors at least for one night. We are getting the Kabuki Warriors back together. Sammy's Ain't was interviewed backstage by Jackie Redmond. He had his ribs roll wrapped up again like he did previously. He said that he didn't care about the things that bron Breaker said about him earlier tonight, but he has to take him seriously because he's one of the most dangerous people on the planet. Sammy said that he would take care of carrying cross later and then he walked away. Scarlet then showed up. I was like, wow, Scarlett is going to actually cut a promo here, and Jackie asked her if she had anything to say, and she said no, and I said, well, so much for that. I thought she was about to cut an actual promo on this show for the first time. Do you have anything to say?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But she didn't look very happy. We got a Nicki bellapre speaking of not being very happy, we got Nicki Bella promo. After this, liv Morgan's attack on her made her realize that she needs one more moment in the ring, so she is entering the Battle Royal at Evolution. She wants the title opportunity that goes to the winner to go to Clash in Paris and will prove to everyone that she is fearless. I guess my question would be, I believe the winner of the Battle Royal is to get a world championship match at Clash in Paris against the champion that represents their brand. What brand exactly does Nicky Bella belong to? I mean, I know she came back on RAW, I mean, are we to assume it's going to be the Women's World Time Like, she doesn't technically belong to a brand, So I'm just wondering that she gets to choose the champion that she gets to wrestle Hopefully we won't be having this conversation because hopefully Nicki Bella will not win the Battle Royal. If she wins the Battle Royal, then we got big problems of all the talent that will be in that Battle Royal. Nicki Bella should not be the one going to clash in Paris. But when liv got hurt, this was the likely spot that she was going to end up in. You knew she was going to be on the show in some way. She lost her match, so what else were you going to do with her other than just toss her into the Battle Royal. And I would expect that we get a few other faces in there as well, maybe Michelle McCool or I don't know, maybe a Molly Holly or someone like that. I mean, I wouldn't expect, you know, aj Lee or anything like that, but we should. We should get a few surprise faces and there. They haven't said how many people will be in the Battle Royal, but they did announce that Ava on NXT tomorrow is going to make an announcement I guess about the NXT talents that will be in the Battle Royal. So we will as of tomorrow night, we will know that at least. But again, as far as Nicki Bella goes, there's not much else to say other than her being in the Battle Royal. What else would you have done with her? Nicki Bella against Ivy Nile like is not going to sell a single extra ticket, you know, Nicki Bella and Live Morgan or the Bella's against the Judgment Day. That was that was the match, that was the attraction. They lost the attraction. So she's in the Battle Royal. Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods, they came out during the commercial break. You may not have seen this, but they came out during the commercial break wearing black veils and carrying flowers to announce that the Tag Team Division is hereby dead after they had their tag team titles stolen from them last week by the Judgment Day. I've got news for Xavier Woods that Tag Team Division was dead long before last week. But that was it. That's really all they came out to announce. They did say that they would be going to Adam Pierce later in the back to request a rematch. Sammy's Ain was making his way out for his match against bron Breaker when Carrion Cross jumped him from behind to a big pop. Poor Sammy, the underdog baby face that everybody loves. Right, you want to see Sammy succeed. He gets jumped by this guy and people cheer. Scarlet hands Cross a giant pipe and he used it to batter Sammy across his injured ribs. Cross wound up to go use it again, but Adam Pierce came out along with other officials to stop him. Pierce grabbed the pipe out of Cross's hand and just chucked it over onto the stage like it was a fucking grenade. So he threw that thing away real quick. But we had chance of as they got him out of there, we had chants of we want Cross, we want Cross. As Sammy is laying there in the aisle, clutching his ribs in agony, trying to breathe trying to get that next breath out of his body. We want Cross, we want Cross. So apparently they weren't too bothered by this what happened to poor Sammy Now during the break, Sammy was helped to his feet and they started to bring him backstage, but he said I'm okay, and he started to make his way back down to the ring. Adam Pierce got in the ring with him and questioned if he really wanted to continue. This is where they came back live. Sammy insisted, I'm good. I'm gonna wrestle because I'm an idiot, I can go. And the trainer said, you know what, he's good. He cleared him, and Pierce said, well, okay, if the trainer says it's okay, then it's okay. So bron Breaker comes out on stage with Paul Hayman, and Hayman did not accompany him down to the ring. And Breaker is in the ring and he's got a big smile on his face because he's looking at this guy who's i mean, fifty percent at best. Right, ribs were all taped up, he's all fucked up after what we just saw. He's licking his chops. Breaker backs Sammy into the corner. He starts targeting the injured ribs. He rips off the tape around Sammy's ribs, drove both knees into them. Breaker lifts Sammy up and throws him across the ring with a souplex. Now he's setting up for a spear. Zay intercepted it with a clothesline, though that created some much needed separation. Sammy then headed up top for a flying nothing and got caught with a spear, a vicious spear on the way down. That was a great spot, So Sammy rolled out to the floor. Breaker saw red in his eyes and he headed outside. He did his run around the ring and he hit his super spear to Sammy's ain. And I'll give credit to Michael Cole and Corey Graves here. They were really kind of hyper selling the punishment that Sammy was taking. And we got to get somebody out here. This is ridiculous, you know, get pierced out here. Somebody's got to do something about this. Really pushing the fact that Sammy should not be out there. He could be very seriously injured. Somebody's got to put a stop to this. So Breaker rolled Sammy back in the ring. He pulled down the straps, he ran the ropes a few times, and he put an end to this with one last spear. This was more of an angle than an actual competitive match. This wasn't really meant to be that. We've seen Sammy's ain and bron Breaker have matches before. That's not really what this was intended to be. It was all about building bron Breaker, building bron Breaker up as a dangerous sob that you do not want to mess with, as you know, a monster. And I think it was effective. You know, it was effective for what this intended to do, and it was part of a show long story. Again, jay Uso was going to be up next. He was the next victim coming up. We had Penta yet to come. At the end of the show. Sammy Zaine was the first Domino to fall hearing this story that they were telling on this show. So as Adam Pearce was in the back chatting with the war Raiders, who we haven't seen in weeks. There they were having a conversation with the GM in the back, they were looking to get back into the tag title hunt. He was confronted by the New Day, still dressed in their black veils. They accused Pierce of helping kill the Tag Team Division by giving the judgment. They a shot at the titles as they were moaning and complaining. Becky Lynch walked past the scene, sympathized with the New Day for having to put up with Pierce's crap. She also said that getting rid of Biggie was excuse me getting rid of Biggie was a good idea. She hates that guy. I never liked that guy. And she proceeded to walk on her way to the ring because she was coming out next for a promo segment. So we go right into Becky Lynch. This was after the break. Becky the Intercontinental Champion who was defending her title in a triple threat match on Sunday it is now confirmed for Evolution. She was in the ring. She wanted an explanation on how two losers got a title match in a scenario where her chances of losing the Intercontinental title were far greater than it would be in a normal match. She said that she got why Adam Pierce put her in the match, but not why she had to face Bailey or Lyra Valkyrie again. She claimed that Bailey and Lyra were working together to get this shot, but before she could elaborate further, she was interrupted by Bailey and her horrible music. She starts making her way down to the ring, but she found herself quickly interrupted by Lyra Valkyria. Here comes bird Girl. She comes down the aisle. She blows right past Bailey on her way into the ring, and in the ring, Lyra said that her title was wrapped around a bucket full of crazy. It's the first time I've heard that expression. Hey, there's a bucket full of crazy on social media too, I see it every day. So anyway, her title was wrapped around a bucket full of crazy and it was about time to take it back. Bailey got into the ring as she said that she could have been the champion if it wasn't for Lyra and her intervention. Bailey said that if she learned anything from WrestleMania, it's that she didn't need friendships or heartbreak, but she didn't need the Intercontinental title. And Valkyria pointed out, what you just said that says it all. That comment that you just made that you prioritize championships over friendship. She said Bailey was just as bad as Becky because of what she just admitted, and she was out to rescue the Intercontinental title from two massive disappointments at Evolution, so Bailey was very bothered by this insult. She took this personally, and she said that seeing her raise Becky's hand, which is what happened at the end of their last match, made Bailey see her as a little bitch. So Valkyria went to go punch Bailey, but she ended up hitting Becky by accident. A brawl ensued. It ended with Valkyria and nailing both Becky and then Bailey with her night wing finish, Valkyria walked over to Becky, who was laying on the match. She sat her up, and then she mockingly grabbed Becky's arm and raised it and said that it would be the last time that her hand would be raised. One thing I do want to point out is the fact that Lyra, and I've said this before, but Lyra really has If you look at where she was at the beginning of this, like even before she won the title and some of the promos they started having her doing on TV, to where she is now, she definitely has made improvements on the microphone, She's more confident and more comfortable. I thought she did well here because the only way that you can get better is by practice. So she's had a lot of opportunities in this whole feud and programmed with Becky the last few months to really show off more of her personality, you know, in her speaking style and her promos, and I think she's done a good job on the whole with that. This segment was you know what it needed to be. You know, we had the back and forth insults, we had a little bit of physicality there at the end. What more could you really do? Now they'll have the Triple Threat match on Sunday, which, again, given the talent in the match, I would expect is going to be a very good match. I am not expecting a new champion to come out of this match, but I do think it should be a very good match. Now we go backstage into the again, I'm calling them the Empire until I'm told otherwise, I'm going to assume that this is their new name. We go back to their locker room. Bron Breaker looks upset and Rollins wants to know why, and bron asks Seth, you know what are we going to do about Carrying Cross because in his view, yeah, there are some people who may feel like the only reason he beat Sammy's Ain is because Carrion Cross did the dirty work first, right, came out and softened him up, and Rollins tried to assure him, Look, people are not going to give Carrying Cross credit for the hard work that you put in tonight. Paul Hammon shows up and he looks concerned because did you hear the news, and he goes, Sammy's ain is out of action indefinitely, and they all have a good laugh at his expense. Rollins asked Reid, why are you laughing? Goes, looks to me like Jay Uso as of this moment is in good shape, and Reid said that Uso wouldn't be when he was done with him, and that led into the next match, which was Bronson Reid one on one against jay Uso. Uso dodged a sent on from Reid, kept up the attack with some punches and a kick that sent Read outside. Jay hit a suicide dive that sent Read over the announced desk, and then there was a superkick that sent Read backwards in such a way that he was now seated in a chair. He was seated in one of those big announcer chairs, the office chairs, long enough for another superkick to rock him backwards and he fell backwards over the chair and out of the chair. So Uso got back in the ring and he was looking for another suicide dive. And the way they shot this was was great. You see Jay Uso the cameras focused on him he's hits its ropes right, he's coming off the ropes, He's gonna fly through the ropes, and he is stopped in his tracks because Bronson Reid yeading. You talk about yeading. He yieeded this fucking chair, this office chair, right at Jay Usso's head, and the referee calls for the bell for what you would assume is a disqualification. This man just yeaded a chair at another man's head and the referee called for the bell. What else would it be other than a disqualification and a win for Jay Usso? You would be wrong. They called this a no contest because later in the show, and they do this thing now where they have like a ticker that they'll show on the bottom of the screen with like the news of the night for the results of the show so far. And I'm watching this and they showed Jay Usso and Bronson Reid went to a no contest in their match. And I'm sitting here and I'm saying, a no contest. This man threw a fucking office chair at this man's head. Did a no contest? Like I would love to know in modern day WWE, what would constitute a disqualification, Like what do you have to do to get yourself disqualified? If Bronton Reid shot Jay Usso in the face, would it be a no contest?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Where's the line here? When I saw that on the screen, I said, you gotta be you gotta be shitting me, you gotta be shitting me. So yes, evidently this was not a disqualification. How how that's the case, I don't know. I just don't know. But anyway, holy shit, Uh this spot here, This wasn't quite as great as that one time that braun Strowman yeaded the office chair into Roman Reins his head, But it's still a great spot. I love when they do that spot. After the match, Read went on a rampage. He hit two tsunami splashes on Jay Usso before Adam Hears and other officials came out to intervened. Intervened manslaughter. It could have been manslaughter. Apparently manslaughter would be no contest. How is Adam Pierce still the general manager? He's got to have a meeting with his referees. We need an intervention for the referees, is what we need. That is what we need on these shows. Remember back in ninety nine when the referees went on strike and we had that scab referee. We need to have a segment where Adam Pierce and Nick all this get they round up all their referees and they let them know that it's about time that they renew their training. So they're going to be mandatory training courses for these referees. I can't quite figure that out. This match only lasted three minutes. It was the same situation is the bron Breaker thing, where it was more of an angle than a match. It was a means to an end. The outcome of the match as far as who wins and who loses in this case, isn't even really relevant. I mean again, I'm just blown away by them calling it a no contest. But whether Jay wins or Read wins in this case, it doesn't matter because the point was take out jay Usso and leave him laying at the end of the segment, And actually jay Usso got back to his feet and he was helped to the back, so it wasn't like he was all laid out or anything like that. But it was more of an angle to just show the dominance of Seth's crew. That was the point of this. Now, after this, Michael Cole was hyping up that they actually put a fact on the screens, like the Fact of the Day or whatever they called it up on the screen where it said Goldberg could culminate his career on Saturday Night's main event this weekend. He could because you see, the idea is that if he beats Gunther and wins the World Heavyweight Championship, then conceivably his career may continue. Right, There's a chance that his career may go on if he's the champion. God forbid. We got an La Knight video promo promoting his Saturday Night's main event match against Seth Rollins, and he was cutting a promo on Seth and in this promo, La Knight talked about how he took three tsunami splashes from Bronson Reid and he returned a week later. That is a hell of a way to follow up on the segment that we just saw where Jay Uso took only two tsunami splashes. Here's La Night saying I took three and I was back a week later. So I guess the two that we just saw that Jay took really are all that big of a deal. I would expect to see him back on the show looking quite good next week. We shouldn't have to wait too long to see him again. We also got a good video package promoting the Rhea Ripley Eosky match, which was the only bit of promotion we got all night for their match on Sunday, Saturday, Sunday. So many fucking shows. I don't know which day each one is. Evolution is on Sunday, so we got a video package here. This is very likely made eventing the show. There really is no other match on the card that is deserving of that spot, not even Tiffany and Trish, Ria and Eo. They're the ones with as you saw in this video package history that goes back all the way to twenty eighteen, and they were showing highlights of their very first match in the May Young Class. Can you believe it's been seven years since the May Young Classic. It's crazy. But the story here is that Rhea Ripley cannot figure this woman out. Eosky has Rhea Ripley's number. Rhea Ripley has yet to beat Eo Sky one on one. She lost to her in the Young Classic, she lost to her another time in NXT, she lost her championship to her on Raw. Earlier this year, she lost to her in the triple Threat match of WrestleMania. All of these things would seem to add up to a title change on Sunday because they're really leaning in hard on this idea that Ria just can't beat Eosky, and so that's really the crux of this video package, which was well done, but again, it would have been nice to actually see them on the show tonight, which we did not. Up next, we had El Grande Americano. Yes, El Grande Americano was on Raw tonight, even though Chad Gable unfortunately is out injured and we will not be seeing Chad Gable for quite some time, but that doesn't mean that Elgrande Americano is not going to be with us. He was against Dragon Lee tonight. Michael Cole acknowledged that Americano was a foot taller than the last time we saw him in the ring. Well, obviously he hit a growth spurt. Graves said that Cole probably thinks Giant Machine was andre the Giants, where a Midnight Rider was Dusty Rhodes. Dragon Ly hit Americana with a sliding kick that sent him over the over by the announced desk, and Cole said, look, there's no tattoo on the back of his neck. Chad Gable has a tattoo on the back of his neck. Now Grande Americano previously had that same tattoo on the back of his neck. This guy has no tattoo on the back of his neck, he says. So Americano battled back and sent Lee over the timekeeper's barricade. It was a very scary bump too, the way that he went flying over that barricade and just smacked the concrete. After a commercial break, Americana ran up the ropes. He had a blockbuster on the way down. Lee fought back. He caught Americano in the ropes upside down and then hit him with a double stomp off the top rope that led to a near fall. Lee followed up with a flip did and then back in the ring. Americano he slipped the metal plate underneath his mask. He avoided Lee's top rope whatever move he was going for, and then he charged at him with a running headbutt with the loaded mask, and he knocked him out and Americano covered Dragon Lee and he pinned him, so Ludwig our El Grande Americano picks up the win here. You know, Kaiser is in the same boat as Chad Gable. When these guys go out there as themselves under their actual name, they can't win a match to save their life. Ludwig Kaiser hasn't even been able to buy television time, Like I could see him going to management and saying, can I get a time buy like these infomercials you see at two o'clock in the morning on TV. Can I buy time on the show? And They're like, no, get the fuck away. He can't buy time on this show over the last what four or five months? Funny enough, ever since Charlotte Flair made that comment about him in her promo with Tiffany Stratt leading into Wrestlevania, Kaiser dropped off the face of the earth. So the only way he can win matches, same thing with Chad Gable is by slipping on the Elgrande Americano mask and then they're unbeatable. So this may be the only way that Ludwig Kaiser is going to get himself some wins here on this show. And if that's what it takes, then so be it now. I don't know how long Gable is going to be out for he had shoulder surgery. I don't know the extent of it, but shoulder surgery is not a quick recovery, so I suspect it will be at least a few months before we see Chad Gable. It's not gonna be two months, it's gonna be a while. I don't know how much you know in terms of the legs that this character has and this angle has, because it has already been going on there for many months. I don't know the kind of legs that it has. You know, if they can not drive this thing into the ground before Chad Gable does come back, if they can wait until Chad Gable comes back, once he's back, then you can have some fun with it with him and Kaiser, maybe going back and forth as far as who's under the mask. But again that's still many months down the road. They may run this thing into the ground. You know, I still find it amusing. Am I going to find it as amusing a month from now? Three months from now? Maybe not? But you know what, it's something for Kaiser to do. It's sad that this is what it takes. But if this is what it takes to get him on television, and they can play this thing out and eventually the mask will come off and they'll do a big angle out of it, you know what. So be it. Because he's a really good wrestler, and if that's what it takes putting him under a silly, stupid mask to get him back in the ring, so be it. And not for nothing. The mash that these two guys had was pretty good. Dragonly is just he's just another guy in the show.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: There was a point in time, very early on when he was called up to the main roster where Dragonly was getting something of a push. It didn't last very long, and now he's just another guy in the show. This week's episode is sponsored by Express VPN. Imagine you're on a zoom call with a client and you make a snide comment about Karen, but she hears it because you forgot to mute yourself. Or maybe you're on a zoom call with your camera turned off, but you forget that your audio is still on. When you flush the toilet because you just had to go. You couldn't wait, And now everybody else knows it too. That'd be pretty embarrassing, wouldn't it. Forgetting to mute yourself is like going online without Express VPN. You don't have to do it, but if you don't, there may be some consequences to be paid, and those consequences could make your life very uncomfortable. But it all could have been avoided. Internet service providers, and that includes your mobile provider, by the way, they know every single website that you visit because all of your traffic flows through their servers on a daily basis, and in the US, these companies are legally allowed to sell your information to advertisers. ExpressVPN reroutes one hundred percent of your traffic through secure, encrypted servers, so your ISP can't see your browsing history. ExpressVPN is the best VPN because it hides your IP address, making it very hard for third parties to track your online activity. It's also easy to use with the tap of a button in the app, and it works across all of your devices, phones, laptops, tablets, you name it, it works. It also comes with Identity Defender, which is a new suite of tools to get your data removed from data brokers, alert you when your data appears on the dark Web and even ensure you against data theft for up to a million dollars. Is a reason that ExpressVPN is ranked number one by top tech reviewers like c Net and The Verge. I've used ExpressVPN on the road quite a few times when traveling to House of Glory shows when I'm at the airport or the hotel, so I know it keeps me private. Also heard me talking a lot about VPNs recently because of all the international WWE shows, which allows me to watch them when they air outside the US at an earlier start time. I did that with SmackDown in Riod last week. Watch the show early on Canadian Netflix with my Express VPN and I'll be putting it to good use again next month when they have their next European tour. So now is a great time to sign up if you're thinking about it. Protect your online privacy today by visiting Express vpn dot com slash solo Monster that's e x p R e S s vpn dot com slash Solomonster to find out how you can get up to four months free Express vpn dot com slash solo Monster. Now backstage Penta who I am happy to say, is not just another guy in the show. Penta is probably the most over luchador they have not named Raymisterio. He was in the back warming up when Paul Hermit, Paul Herman, Paul Hayman, Paul her Peewee Herman, Paul Haman sat down next to him. Hayman called himself the personal oracle of seth Rawlins and started to address Penta in Spanish. I don't know what he said, but I did hear puto. I know that's a very bad thing, so I know he called him that. Penta cut him off and he barked back at him in Spanish. Bron Breaker showed up and he looks over at pent He goes, look, I have no idea what you just said. I don't know what you just said, but you don't talk to him like that. Got to adjust your tone when you're speaking to Paul Haman. Penta then did his Sarah Miado hand gesture and he walked off, and Haymon looked at Breaker and said, I hate when he does that, and Breaker said, man, I do too. He goes, you know, three up, three down, like we're in baseball. I don't get it. I laughed. It's true, three up, three down, that's a baseball reference. I don't know that pent is a really big baseball fan, but say personality. We got to see more of his personality shine through on TV. We heard more from bron Breaker in one night tonight than we had in the last six months. That's good. More of that during the break. You may have missed this. They did post this, by the way, on their Twitter page. Wwe did this was during the commercial break they went up to the balcony. Jackie Redman was there to interview, carrying Cross and scarlet. And when they when she introduced cross and scarlet, big pop from the crowd, like a big ovation for these two. And they replayed the attack on Samby's ain earlier in the night and she asked him, you know, what do you have to say for yourself? And he says, wasn't that great footage? And the people cheered, poor Sammy's am first a chance, we want Cross after he's laying there in the aisleway. Now they replay it again and this man is gloating about it and the fans are cheering. We got loud chants of we want Cross, we want Cross, and Cross says well, now you got me, and everyone goes yay and they all cheer, and now you got me too, Sammy. And every week you come out here, I'm gonna blash you in the guts with a steel rod. He says. All he needs Sammy to say is Cross told the truth. And until he does that, this is gonna happen week after week after week, because let's tell the truth, Sammy. He is the devil they know, versus you the devil they don't. And that got another big pop. And the best part about this entire thing is Jackie Redmond at that point is taking it home because they're about to come back from commercial. And as they're winding down the segment, right before they cut away and they faded out, Cross reaches over. He grabs Scarlett by the head and he begins putting a liplock on her, starts making out with his wife to another big pot as they cut away. This man is very much enjoying the fan support that he's been getting. That much is very clear. I know there's been a lot to talk about his contract status. His contract supposedly is up, possibly in the next month or so. Is he going to stay, is he going to go. I think he's gonna stay. I'm sure they're going to offer him an extension. They'd be crazy not to with this kind of support that he's been getting. And whether it's a short term deal like a one year thing or a three year thing, I think Carrying Cross is staying in WWE, and if they can actually get serious, you know about giving him more consistent television time, which they have been doing the last few weeks. So this is exactly the sort of thing they need to be doing. You hear him getting these reactions like tonight they were in Providence, Rhode Island. I don't think he has any connection to Providence, Rhode Island. Maybe once in his life he drove through Providence, Long Rhode Island. Maybe he worked an independent show there many years ago. I don't know. But whether it's Providence, whether it's Saudi Arabia, whether it's any other arena, we've seen this where they show him on screen or he makes an appearance and he gets a reaction, good capitalize on that, build on that. Maybe this could turn into something even bigger. But yeah, there's been a lot of contract talk. I would not expect him to be going anywhere after a break. It was time to hear from the ring. General our esteemed world heavyweight champion. Woo wooings. Yes he got a name change, our world heavyweight champion. Gunther on his way down to the ring, and he said, oh my god, look at that. Oh man, hey, big hoss, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Thank you for the two bucks. Gunther said, he has verbally abused Goldberg over the last two weeks, and yet Goldberg hasn't done anything about it. So Gunther assumed that Goldberg was afraid of him and afraid of the pressure. Now we hear the sound of a car engine interrupting Gunther. He's looking around, and then they show us on screen. They cut to the parking lot outside and they showed Goldberg arriving in his muscle car. He showed up in a red Chevelle, pretty nice car. He exits the car, it leaves it running. He's wearing his Goldberg's Does it say Goldberg's last stand or Goldberg can't stand? I don't know what it's said. Anyway. He gets out of the car and he begins to make his way into the building where he makes his entrance. They through Gorilla. They play his music and there was a loud ovation for him. The people were I don't think they weren't necessarily expecting him to be there, because again, we haven't seen him in the flesh over the last few weeks. So I think it was a combination of people who wanted to cheer for him, but also people who were like, oh shit, he's actually here. So he got a good reaction coming out, and he was met by Goldberg. Chance he gets in the ring, he and Gunther go face to face. And now this was all off Mike, this was not being set into the microphone, but you could read Goldberg's lips. He's telling him he's ready for a fight. Why wait until Saturday, Let's go now. So Goldberg starts daring Gunther to hit him. So Gunther goes and takes a shot, and Goldberg blocks it and he knocks him down with a punch of his own. And then Goldberg goes to the corner. He begins to set up for a spear gun through though rolls out of the ring before he could hit it. The good news, the good news here Goldberg's last ride. Right, Okay, that's what the shirt says. That's right, thank you, Yes, Goldberg, I thought it was Goldberg's last stand. Goldberg can't stand, Goldberg can't drive. No, it's Goldberg's last ride. The good news is that the crowd was loud for him and they were happy to see him come out and actually confront Gunther. They were chanting Goldberg, So that's good. That's good. The bad news is he was blown up after throwing one punch. And the shorter that this match is on Saturday, the better. Otherwise Gunther is going to have his work cut out for him. And when I say short, I'm talking three minutes. If this goes much longer than that, I'm talking five minutes, six minutes, eight minutes, it's going to be a struggle. I'm sure he's in the gym. Look, he's in good shape, especially for a fifty eight year old, Right, he's in better shape than I fucking am. But there's a difference between being in good shape walking around and being in the kind of shape that he wants to be in getting back into the ring. Right, he can't do it. That guy that they showed in the video package last week killing dudes and you know, picking up Hulk Hogan like he's nothing and winning the title at the Georgia Dome. That was the peak of his career. Dude, that was nineteen ninety eight. That's a long time ago. And he's on record is saying that he's gotten hurt a bunch of times trying to train and prepare for this match. He's got a bad knee that really hurts him. He can't run on it, all these different things. Goldberg's matches were generally short anyway, but in this case, they have to keep this very short otherwise it's going to expose him in a lot of ways and it's just gonna make for a bad match. And if you just look at it from the perspective of, you know what, this guy was so insistent on having a retirement match, and he was so angry that, you know, Vince McMahon promised me one. I never got one. That's why I think we're getting in now. I think Triple Ah really just wanted to shut him up, and it's like, Okay, we'll give him what he wants and that'll be it. I do. I think he was just tired of hearing him complain on podcasts and interviews and stuff. Okay, so now it's here, right. Their whole reason he insisted on wanting this rematch is he didn't like the way things went in his last match. He got the call very late. It was for a Saudi Arabia match against Roman reigns with three years ago. He got COVID right before, which they may not have known about, but he got COVID. Like everything that could go wrong did go wrong, and it was a terrible match, and he obviously is not happy with how that match went. He didn't want that to be the last memory that people have of him, so in his mind, he really wants to go out there and have a match that he can be proud of. So for his sake, I hope he can do that. And the way to do that is to not overexpose yourself and to not stay out there for too long. He cannot do a match longer than a few minutes. He's just not going to be able to do it, you know, unless it's a lot of stalling and you know, gum through leaving the ring and doing like old school Heel type shit to try to drag it out a little bit. But I said, you know, for all the commercials we get on these Saturday nights made event shows, you can fit the entire match into one segment. You don't have to take a break in the middle of this match, like we're so used to this with WWE shows, where after ninety seconds, you know it's like gotta go to commercial. No, you can fit this whole fucking thing in one segment, and so that's what they need to do, and hopefully for his sake, he can at least be be happy with his performance and be content to just leave it alone and ride off into the sunset. That's really the best that I think you can hope for, that the guy doesn't go out there and embarrassed himself. On Saturday, the main event was Seth Rollins one on one with Penta Penta in the main event. That sounds all right to me. I liked that Penta surprised Rowlins with a superkick right as the bell rang, and then out at ringside Penta was chopping away at him. He went for another chop, which Rollins ducked, and so Penta ended up chopping the led casing around the ring post. Pentado made a comeback. He hit a diving hurricane Rona off the timekeeper's barricade and took Seth down to the floor. As Penta got back in the ring, Rollins took advantage with some stomps. He attempted a pedigree. Pentado countered out and sent Rolins to the outside with a clothesline. He followed that with a topey conehilo that dropped Rollins and himself. He kind of splattered himself on the floor as well. That led to the final commercial break. He showed a cut right above Set's eye was bleeding, nothing too terrible, but it was a bloody cut. And so Seth is yelling at Penta after you know, you made me bleed my own blood anyway, And most people are going to say that that comes from Dodgeball, but which is true? But Dodgeball got it from the Simpsons. Just FYI. I'm not even like a huge Simpsons fin I haven't watched all the episodes or anything like that, but even I know that. So Penta looked for the Penta driver, but Rollins escaped. He could not, however, escape the backstabber from Penta. That followed. As both men recovered, Rollins lifted Penta on his shoulders before dropping him with a gutbuster. Rollins headed up top and he started mocking Penta's Sarahmado and then he hit the frog splash only for a two count. Though Rollins had Penta in position for the stump but could not connect. Rollins was placed on the top rope by Pentas. The two began to duke it out up on top. So Penta ended up on the apron and he connected with an inside out Hurrican rana from the apron into the ring, used his feet to pull Rollins off the top rope with the rana. Then he managed a Penta driver on Rollins. I always hold my breath when he hits that move. Man, you gotta tuck your head like at just the right moment, otherwise you're gonna get dumped right on top of your head. But he hit the Penta driver, Rollins barely kicked out. Penta got Rollins in position for the sacrifice arm snap, but mister money in the bank over here, he escaped. He delivered a buckle bomb. Penta, though bounced right out of the corner and into a Mexican Destroyer. He went for the cover after that. Rollins, though, grabbed the bottom rope at the very last possible second. Now we've got chance of this is awesome. The crowd is is totally into this.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Penta drag Set's body to the center of the ring, and he was setting up for something, but Rollins lifted his head in such a way as to deliver a low blow, which the referee did not see or else it would have been a no contest, I guess. So he went low with the head butt, and then Rollins delivered a stomp and he pinned Penta to win the match. After the match, Paul Hayman called literally on his phone, bron Breaker and Bronson Reid's come on down, so they started to make their way out. When La Knight snuck into the ring, he blindsided Rollins and dropped him with the bft Breaker and Reid they charged after him, but they couldn't catch up. Tonight Night jumped over the barricade. He made his getaway through the crowd. Funniest fucking moment on the entire show. Bron Breaker in going after him, he went over the barricade. I don't know if he actually intended to go over. He didn't intend to go over in the way that he did. He fell over the bar and he was having a hell of a time getting back out his feet. So I had a nice little laugh at that. But la night, you know, he was super over and everybody in the crowd was chanting his name over and over again. That was the parting shot, you know, as they went off the air here. And that's good. That's good for him, because I don't think that he will be standing tall on Saturday in the way that he was standing tall at the end of this show tonight. I don't think it's going to go his way. But that was a great main event. It's a great main event to close out a good show overall, infinitely better than the Drek that we got on Friday, which was just boring as all hell. I enjoyed this show. I wish that I could say the same for the promotion for these shows this weekend. We've got only three matches so far on the entire Saturday Night's main event card. You know, they could if they wanted to, they could add a women's match onto that card, because there was one champion who was actually not on the card on Sunday unless they put her in the Battle Royal, and that's the women's United States Champion. Julia does not have a match on that show. So if they wanted to do maybe a rematch, let's say, with her and Zelina Vega. I could see them throwing that on the Saturday Night's made a van card on Friday. They'll have to announce something on Friday if they're going to add anything to that show. But we only have three matches on that show, and then of course the Evolution show on Sunday. And you know, again, if I was on that roster, the women's roster that they have, I would not be happy with the way that they have promoted this show for Sunday. They were set up to fail the minute that this show was announced. They really were, especially running in the same market three times in one weekend. It's no wonder you know that they're struggling to sell tickets on Sunday. It really shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. What did you think of the Raw before Saturday Night's Main Events and Evolution? Seventy two point six percent thumbs up, twenty seven zero point four percent thumbs down. A big hoss. Thank you for the two bucks. Appreciate it. Thank you brother. Think a look at your superchats, see what you thought of this show. We are seven out of ten actually on the goal in the chat, and we are at three hundred and eighty one likes, less than twenty away from a guaranteed be the booker. So get those likes up. Let's see if we can make it happen, shall we? Hey dried Chicken, getting us started here? Pair of superchats ten dollars in total. Thank you, brother, I'll add. He says, I don't like how they put together the Ria versus EO match. Will there be a disqualification finish? Dope? I just only plane polished and clean finish. I don't know what. I don't know what you're trying to say. Just to be clear, he says that he doesn't blame Ria or EO. I don't like the low effort. I would have added a stipulation, maybe a best of three falls match. Yeah, I mean that doesn't bother me as much. They could have added a stipulation, I guess, but again they It doesn't bother me as much as just the overall lack of effort they put into not only how we got to this match, but just the entire show itself. It's a full card. But like you said, very low effort, very lazy. Got two more messages you're from him. One special lucky winner from the Battle Royal at WWE Evolution will not only receive a world title show, they will receive a hotel, presidential suite and a personal limo. Also, let me tell you how Naomi can get more heat. Brother Naomi sees Jade Cargill's daughter, antagonizes her and makes her cry, screams at her and tells her, I'll get you my pretty like a true villain. It's a good thing you're not booking these shows, Jace Laser. Today is my twenty seventh birthday, and I want to say I've been a fan since TV tracks. Well, then that means you've been a fan for a long time TV tracks. Then we're going back to what twenty twelve, twenty thirteen. Thank you, Jay's Happy birthday, Happy twenty seventh birthday. I hope it's great. I don't know if today is technically his birthday it's now after midnight, but happy birthday Holiday one ninety seven. Hi Solo. It's disappointing that the women's US title will be the only women's title not being defended at Evolution. They have seven matches already set, yeah, including the NXT Championship. I believe so even the NXT Women's Championship is being defended on the show, but not the women's US time. And we have hit to be the booker goal. Look at that four h two, So we'll be doing that in a bit. Fire penned U dropping the fifty dollars goonthar bomb. Actually no, that's a cold talk, says thinking about it now. If WWE had gone to Netflix in twenty nineteen twenty twenty, says, then they could have made actual full length weekly Firefly Funhouse episodes as its own separate thing. It would have been so down for that. You'd have to really go all in for it to work. Uh you know what, weekly, I think that would burn itself out pretty quick. It's one of those kind of unique, special things that you got to keep unique and special. I don't think that would have worked. GMB name one star, WWE or AEW. You want to turn face or heal. I'd like to turn John Cena face so we could be done with this heel turn. Can we do that? Duff's VIDs with the nineteen ninety nine says, was I can hear Friday Night because of a health scare thought it was a mini stroke. It turned out to be Bell's palsy. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that eating and drinking is annoying and the I feel is dry sometimes. Thank you for the stream solo. It helps more than you know. I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope it clears up usually. I think in most cases. Because I had a family member who had Bell's palsy and I think it lasted six weeks, which is really what makes the Jim Ross thing so crazy. You know that he got afflicted with it in nineteen ninety four. That's why Vince fired him, and he'llly reason Vince brought him back later that year is because Vince was on trial and he needed an announcer, so he brought back Jim Ross. But that was the first time he got afflicted with it, and he never fully recovered. And then he got hit with it two more times ninety eight. I think it was the same night that he found out his mother passed away. They were in the UK to do a UK only pay per view and he had an attack while he was live on the air doing the show. And I know he had at least one more so that's a unique thing for that to happen. Hopefully, in your case it was relatively minor, and hopefully it'll resolve quickly. I'm sorry, but I'm glad that you're here with us on the stream, and hopefully, hopefully it'll be resolved very quickly. Mister Rod. With everything going on this weekend, from w W to NXT to AW, what is your excitement level for the whole weekend. I'm pretty excited for All In because when you really look at the car there are some really strong matches on that show, and you know it's their biggest show of the year, and I'm a little concerned about the potential outcome of the main event, but I think in the end, I think in the end it'll all work out, So I'm excited for that show. My excitement level for the WWE shows is pretty low. I think the Evolution show will end up being pretty good though, but at my excitement level for those shows is not very high.
Speaker 3: I at all.
Speaker 1: Javili one hundred and thirty dollars Super cham Bomb, I love heavily. Here is that why? Yeah, that's why Vince fired Jim Ross. I think he woke up super Bowl Sunday in nineteen ninety four and he had Bell's palsy and Vince got rid of him. Hell of a guy, But Havili says, what's up? Solom Monster shout out from Brisbane, Australia. Favorite PL this year so far? I don't know what is my favorite PL this year so far. It might be Elimination Chamber. Actually, I very much enjoyed Elimination Chamber this year. Probably probably the Royal Rumble or Elimination Chamber. WWE, he says, is doing a top twenty five greatest Summer Slam matches of all time? In your opinion, what will be number one? My guess is they'll put Breton Davey Boyt number one from ninety two Wembley. If I had an adventurer guest, that's probably gonna be it. Jeff Jarrett said that XPOC deserves a solo induction into the WWE Hall of Fame. Do you agree? I do? Thank you have YOULI justin g Sorry I missed you last week On Call Sucks anyway. Sidra said that my dad jokes are immature, how absurd, they're full grown. I like that, say, I wasn't expecting that punchline you caught me there today was of solo? What faction in WWE do you think would have gone on to great success? But it ended too soon? The hurt business? Uh Nico? How good was Velveteen Dream versus Matt Riddle back at NXT Takeover? I remember it had the most unpredictable ending to a match. I only vaguely remember that. The one that really stands out to me is the whole velveteen Dream Allister Black thing and their match and Black winning and then sitting next to him and saying I'm paraphrasing here but basically acknowledging him and calling him velveteen Dream, and like the pot that it got because he I wouldn't acknowledge him in the lead up to the match, but he earned his respect enough that he finally acknowledged him and it got a big pop like that. It was just such a great story, they told Dry Chicken says, you know what, New Day and Becky as a team equals Cinema h Major with the four ninety nine. What are your thoughts on Maya Lesnar? I know Triple H is salivating at the thought of her in WWE. I can see her being the first real Paul Hayman girl. I have no idea if she even wants to get involved in wrestling. She seems like a really good athlete. I heard an interview with her, I don't remember where it was from, but I hadn't heard her speak, so I didn't know what she even sounded like. And she sounds like a very down to earth person. But whether or not she wants to get involved in wrestling, I have no idea. If she wants to, then, you know, depending on how she progresses, I could see her. Maybe she'll be on a future season of LFG if she were to ascend that high to where she would one day be on TV. Yeah, I think her being the first Paul Hamn girl would actually make a lot of sense. Just seems like a natural thing. Prince Vegetas is. In my opinion. The best Goldberg moment ever is when he answered the five minute Rodney Mack Whiteboy Challenge in Madison Square Garden and yelled white boy after the match. Yeah, I forgot about that. Dog Lover twenty one twenty two smells like smells like updog in here solo. Hope you're well. I'm doing very well. Thank you, my friend JAVELI will it be Stephanie Vicaire against Ria or eo Sky at Clash Clash of the Castle Paris. I don't think that's the name of the show. That's kind of It's a very wordy title for the show. It's just Clash in Paris, Stephanie Viccaer against Ria or Eosky against Stephanie. I suspect. I suspect that assuming Stephanie wins the Battle Royal, it would be Stephanie and Ria. I think they want Ria to be the champion going into Perth when they come back to Perth for Crown Jewel in October. If Goldberg and brack Lesnar did not leave WWI in two thousand and four, what is the possibility of getting a rematch at SummerSlam in two thousand and four or Wrestle Minnia twenty one. I don't think they would have revisited that match. I think Goldberg beat him and it was terrible, and I don't think they would have gone back to it. I think they would have moved on to something else. Dried Chicken says, one day Omas may dress up as El Gaddandi. Yeah, good luck fitting him into the mask. They'll have to have a custom mass fitted for him like they did Andre when he was a giant machine just reddit things. I know that it is a way off, but I can't wait for the first time. Bronze Spears set going to be awesome. That's the play down the road. That's gonna be his Batista moment, like when he power bomb tripleates through the contract signing table stuffs VID's build to Americano versus Americano at WrestleMania forty two or Royal Rumble Saudi book it American I know against Americano. If you think about who's underneath the mask and both in both of those instances, that match could actually be pretty fucking great. Prince Vegeta, do you care that they never did an official split with Kaiser and Gunther or would you rather keep it quiet like they are doing. Why do they have to split? It doesn't bother me at all. Not everybody has to split or turn their back on the other. You know, they had an amicable sort of parting of the ways where they had that segment on TV where I think Gunther told them like, you need to stand on your own two feet and not kind of rely on me. I'm happy they acknowledged it. It's not as if they just one day were no longer together. They actually did do a segment on TV acknowledging that you need to stand on your own. I like that, but there was no need for them to, you know, split, don't. I don't really know why there would be a need for that. A big hos yes, Ray and Andrade to Raw Phoenix helps Penta, Andrade joins Paul Paul doctry Man Logan Paul there for a second. Drew mackincock with the four ninety nine. Can I get a birthday shot at It was on Friday, but I was gone celebrating turning twenty six benefit since twenty fifteen thanks to TV tracks, Thank you for all the great content. Happy birthday to Drew macincock. We had a twenty seven year old birthday. Now we have a twenty six year old birthday? Do I have a twenty five? Alfonso with a nine ninety nine. I don't understand how Triple H can book these women like this when he took so much pride in his women's division in NXT. What changed? They deserve better? Women's wrestling can be a beautiful thing it can be, and there are times where you know the women will be in main events or they'll be a good story to invest in. It just doesn't happen enough. So what happened. I think what happened is that now he's in charge of the whole thing. You know, before it was NXT, it was a small pond, and the women's division is really what was you know at times carrying the show. I mean during Black and Gold there was a lot of talent, but even then the women's division, there was a lot of talent there. But now he oversees the entire thing. So you know, his attention is on multiple things, and sometimes the women get neglected, and it's very apparent. This show, for example, on Sunday, is a great example I think of being neglected. But it's also only happening for one very particular reason, and we all know what that is. That's it. There's no I mean again, seven years and you do finally a second evolution. This weekend of all weekends, JAVELI don't forget the ROH Supercard of Honor. Oh my god, well I will be busy on Friday. There's a different show going on in Texas that night that I will be at I will be a part of. But yes, that's another show this weekend. Ring of Honor has a pay per view on Friday, So Ring of Honor on Friday, All In on Saturday, NXT on Saturday, Saturday Night's Made Event on Saturday, Evolution on Sunday. It's too much Tomatonga super fan? Can you use your fingers to show how close we were to Tomatonga becoming a world champion before he got injured? I'll use my hands. We weren't close. Jeremy Rose with the twenty two money in the bank had him champions and now this three event weekend, all in the span of six weeks. And don't forget a two night SummerSlam is coming as well. There's too many big shows with minimal bill They overbooked their schedule in spite of having solid cards. Is welcome to the TKO era. They're lucky that aw isn't better. Diego Vasquez loved the community hard day today got dumped. Well that sucks, oh Diego. I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know the circumstances behind here or how long you were with this person for Maybe it wasn't too long. I don't know, but it's a very shitty situation. You should be among friends right now. But this too shall pass. Just got to give it time. I'm sorry to hear that. Clanger. I solo loved the show. Do you remember El Grande Americano being escorted with security in front of Chad Gable? Who was that meant to be? It was just meant to be somebody other than Chad Gable, just to give the impression that maybe he wasn't Del Grande Americano. It wasn't really intended to be anybody. Nick Grosso, what are your thoughts on WWE already talking about turning Blake Monroe heel. I think she should have started out as a heel. She's been miscast as a face. They should have her take the title and the faction from jac. I'm fine with them turning her heel. I agree she should have been from the word go. I think what happened is they figured once she debuts, people look at it cheer for her because it's like, oh my god, I can't believe she's here. You know, I can't believe she's an NXT. So I feel like it's It's like she was never really a babyface. It could be one of those things where it turns out she was never really a babyface, but they just sort of set it up that way to establish her. Let people cheer for her because they're gonna want to do it anyway, but then show people who she really is. And you know what, if she's gonna spend some time in NXT, her taking over Fatal Influence would not be the worst idea in the world. I don't hate that idea. Nico Feliciano. Becky Lynch is like a modern day heel Roddy Piper. She mentioned champions getting the chances to pick their opponent in her promo The hypocrisy. Yeah, she was very upset that EO got to pick her challenger and Tiffany Stratton got to pick her allnger, but she just gets stuffed into a triple threat match against two women. Calling her a modern day Roddy Piper, I think might not be the best comparison. Beck Becky is very good, but I don't know that I would make that same comparison justin g with a twenty one. What do you call someone that raises hens a chicken tender, rep up those lines A chicken A chicken tender. I see what you did there, I see what you did there. Did we hit the goal? Yes? We did? Wow ten out of ten on the goal. We're going to take some phone calls. We'll take a few. We haven't done this in a while. I'll throw the number up here in a second. It is nine to eight nine two, eight to two solo. But the lines aren't open yet, So don't do nothing just yet. And we gotta be the booker.
Speaker 5: To do as well.
Speaker 6: E J.
Speaker 1: Slimp. I'm going to meet Kurt Angle at the Caine County Cougars Minor League baseball game on Thursday. I'm very excited. I would be too. That's very cool, the Caine County Cougars. Never heard of that team before. Chase richardson what if Goldberg wrestled with the hair?
Speaker 7: What hair?
Speaker 1: The last time I saw Goldberg with hair, I think he was playing for the Falcons. I mean, if that's the hair you're talking about, he was a lot younger back then, but he wasn't quite Goldberg yet. Justin g That'd be like asking me what if Stone Cold Steve Austin had hair? Just wouldn't have worked justin g we need Elgrande Americano against El Grande Americana be a great match. Dried Chicken say solo, would you consider having a bald cap, a goateee and dress up as Walter White on Halloween? M probably not a bald cap of go tee and maybe a broken skull ipa and pretend to be Stone Cold Steve Austin. That might be more topical. Jeremy Rose, would wwe benefit of SmackDown and Raw had separate bookers with Triple H overseeing both of them. I think it would be interesting in that you would have a different perspective on each show, But there's so much mixing of the two shows, like the brand split doesn't really exist. It really doesn't, so they would have to be like serious about maintaining a real brand split in that case, so that way you don't have too much mixing going on. You know, it would be interesting to see how different the shows would be if you had two totally different or even just somewhat different visions for what one like head writer thinks Raw should be and what one head writer thinks Smackmasher's and Devin from New Jersey buy Er Cell better Austin raw tag match Austin and Michaels against Owen Hart and the British Bulldog, or Austin and Triple H against Chris Benoi and Chris Jericho. I love both of those matches, but the better match is the Jericho and Bedewan match. But I love them both. I love all the chaos after that first match when the Heart Foundation, like right after the pin, the Heart Foundation attacks Austin, they attack Michaels. Brett Hard is in his wheelchair all by himself on stage. Austin sees him. He runs up the ramp, Brett stands up, you can't really go anywhere, and Austin just tackles him to the ground. Just mass chaos. That was great, But the better match was Austin and Triple H against Jericho and Benwell. I will say, all right, so this is the number that you see on the screen nine eight nine two eight two solo. I believe that's seven six five six. Lines aren't open yet. If you try calling it, you probably won't be able to get through because I haven't. I haven't opened them yet, but I will do that right now. But then we'll do be the booker and then we'll come back to the calls. So I think that's the way that we'll we'll do it. It's time to be the booker.
Speaker 8: Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time.
Speaker 1: To be the booker. It is that time. Yes, indeed, it is time to be the booker. Oh yes, yes, indeed, yes it is. I see the lines were already filled up. Ah boy, all right, we get one shot at this. We get one shot at this, so let's make it happen. We've got the Miss and our Truth. No, no, not the team I wanted to start with here and be the booker, Miss and our Truth against the good Brothers. Oh boy, exciting times here and be the booker. No, women's be the booker. We should. We're booking our own evolution show here. Hey, Dervid, welcome to the channel. Just in time for the booker, Just in time for Victoria, former WWE Women's champion, not in the Hall of Fame yet, but should be, and it will be Victoria against There she is spreading her wings. Look who it is. It is, bird girl. It is Lyra Valkyrie, the former Intercontinental Champion, Lyra Valkyria and Victoria I think that would have been a well worked professional wrestling match. And in our main event of the evening we have John Bradshaw Layfield JBL is in the main event. Is there going to be two rounds to be the booker? No, that was not the goal tonight. We changed it up. We had a different goal. You get one of each. It's heavily again. All right, here we go. We need an opponent for JBL. Find out who it's going to be JBL against the former WCW World champion David Arquette, m H JBL and David Arquette. Even though it was actually an idea suggested believe it or not, by Tony Shavani, it did happen under the Russo administration. It's Russo has struck again. Well, they can't all be winners, now, can they? One out of three for be the Booker is pretty fucking bad. It's pretty pretty bad. Well, there's always Wednesday, although I don't know that we've done be the Booker each of the last two Wednesdays. Hopefully things will be a little more lively when it comes to aw this week. But try again. We'll try again on Wednesday. Thank you guys for helping us reach the like school. Let me just get through some of these other super chats here and then we'll get into some of these calls we have dried. Chicken reopened the transfer portal after clash in Paris. I thought that they should do it this summer. That way they can do another one at the end of the year. So you have twice a year, you open the transfer portal up for a few weeks and you can move people around wherever you want them to be. They didn't do that. We didn't get a draft and we didn't get a transfer portal. We got bred Hart with forty months of channel membership. You are in a bar in Japan with Doctor Death, Stan Hansen, Terry, Gordy, Misawa, Kobashi and yakuza guys. You have to tell a Sidrow joke to make them laugh. But I'm not Sidrow. I'm not Sidrow, I'm not Dubs VIDs, so I'd be screwed. How about I just buy them all around just to keep them happy, you know, telling a joke, a Sidrow joke to the Yakuza, I mean that's you know, you're kind of flying a little too close to the sun there. You're taking a big risk. I would rather just buy you know, some around asaki for everybody, keep everybody happy and buzzed. Cameron Spencer. I hate deathmatch wrestling fans with a passion. They are bloodthirsty, blood sucking vampires. They can f off for liking barbaric matches. Not a fan of John Moxley. Are you you mean you're not a fan of Nick Gage? Not a fan of the Pizza cutter. EJ. Slamp Rest in peace to former White Sox closer in two thousand and five World Series champion Bobby Jenks, forty four years old from stomach cancer and Portugal getting treatment. I did see that the other day, and he's very young. Javili favorite Undertaker return SummerSlam nineteen ninety four, Judgment Day two thousand or WrestleMania twenty oh oh easy, Yeah, Judgment Day two thousand for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Judgment two thousand is just an all time or return. That reaction he got riding in on the motorcycle and people go in nuts as the countdown clock was counting down to the final minute or whatever it was ninety seconds of the Ironman match. Just fantastic. Uh seve m my brother once explained that. And by the way, he said, the number is the number is not invalid. I know that because the lines are all lit up right now. But depending on where you are, you may need to put a one in front or a country code or a one in front of the number. So just be aware of that. Uh seve M. My brother once explained the Death Riders to me as AAW's bloodline. I said, if it was truly Aw's bloodline, Moxley would lose. In twenty twenty eight, he screamed, dude, that sounds like something I would wake up in a cold sweat from at night. Don't even suggest such a thing. And dried chicken jbl MJF L Grande and mister America invading Mexico as heels. That would get some heat. That would definitely get some heat. Thank you guys, the super chance. I appreciate it. Believe we got to somebody here from Canada. I do believe so Canada.
Speaker 3: I thought that was very nice.
Speaker 1: Canada. Oh Canada, Hey, I'm good. Who am I talking with.
Speaker 7: Winston slip Aha.
Speaker 1: The Winston Slip here with us on the air. It's good to hear your voice.
Speaker 6: Thank you, sir, appreciate all the hard work.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Of the Jericho thin One naturally when the titles was my favorite match of all time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was a great match and it sucks that you know, it won't be re uploaded on the vault probably anytime soon. But it was a great match with a great crowd. Obviously, the injury at the end mart it. But it's not talked about for other reasons.
Speaker 6: That's why I downloaded it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's on Peacock though, isn't it wonder it is? It is part of the raw episode on Peacock. I mean they didn't take it off there.
Speaker 6: I mean taking I think Canada we don't have Peacock.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 6: I just want to ask you what the tag team thing? Uh edgend Christian, the Hardys and the Dudley's. Those tag teams were over. What is it about tag teams today that they're not getting themselves over like those guys were.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir, Oh, thank you. I appreciate it. I appreciate the call. That was the Winston slip, who we hear from quite a bit in the super chats here on the shows, and he's in the live chat usually so great to hear from him. Uh. Yeah, it's a great question, and I think a lot of it just has to do, frankly, with the lack of attention that is generally paid to tag team wrestling. I just don't think it gets the spotlight in quite the same way that it used to. It doesn't get the same you know, attention that it used to. I also think you just don't have as many You just don't have as many teams that really either come up together over a period of many years or that are brought in from other companies. Like if the Young Bucks were to leave aw Right and come to WWE, that would be a big deal of Some people don't like the Young Bucks, right, but the Young Bucks have been a team for their entire career. They've been a known commodity, you know, everywhere they've gone. You drop them in that tag team division with the New Day and with the Street Profits and with Phraxium and with some of these other teams, and it would really freshen things up, you know a lot. If we get the Luca brothers one day that you know, they end up back together. But like back then, you had the Heart Foundation and the Legion of Doom and Demolition and arnt In Tully and the Rougeos and edgend Christian and the Hardy's and the Dudleys. There just was more of an emphasis on real tag teams, not not makeshift teams so much, but real tag teams, you know, that are together for a long period of time and they build up a name for themselves. I mean, that's how the Hardys got so popular. That's how the Dudley's got popular, That's how the Road Warriors got popular. You don't see that as much in wrestling today. You had it with the Briscos and Ring of Honor, you have it with the Bucks, you had it with the Lucha Bros. You can find some teams here and there, some of them are not together anymore, but it's just it's not the same. The same level of focus is just not you know, on tag team wrestling as much as it used to be. And those teams prove that tag team wrestling it can be. I mean, it can be a lot of fun, but I feel like it can draw. But you have to have the right teams to draw, and you have to tell the right stories and put the focus on them, and they just don't do it. I don't think they look at tag team wrestling as something that can really draw, you know, I mean, and it took a long time to get to a point where they felt that way about women's wrestling. And I'm not even sure they've convinced themselves that women's wrestling can draw in the same way the men can, just based on the way that it's promoted. But that's the best answer I can give you. I mean, it's just you don't have those same caliber of teams today, and therefore the attention not paid to it like he used to be. Yeah, We're put it this way. We're not in a tag team renaissance era right now. I feel like we were kind of in the earlier days of AW there were a lot of great teams all at once in that division. But it hasn't It just hasn't been that way, you know, in a long time. Let's go to two two zero. Who am I talking to?
Speaker 3: This is a little phone call from official GTA. It's going on not much.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you can hop on and join us here. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Not too much. I do want to ask you this, so.
Speaker 9: It may be an unpopular opinion that people don't agree.
Speaker 6: But I think the SmackDown tag team division is probably as the passes Benson's two thousand two, two thousand three.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's no. I don't think that's an unpopular opinion. I mean, but I also feel like it's it's kind of a bad thing too, because if you think about it, making that statement just illustrates how how poorly you know, we we have had that tag team division built up in the year since then.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 1: Shocked him with my comments. He is speechless. He doesn't know what to say.
Speaker 6: I think there was only like three or four real teams on the role, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they didn't have a lot They didn't have a lot of of They just didn't have a lot of emphasis on the raw tag ting division there for a long time. But no, look, I mean I again, I yeah, yeah, now, look, I mean I I think that that comment that you made, it's I I don't disagree with the I don't think it's a hot take, but it just goes to illustrate the point that you know, the other caller made. Where where is the emphasis on the tag team division in the last ten fifteen years, you know, prior to today and even today to some extent, where is that attention? You know? Where where was that? How come we can look back on even the SmackDown six era, there were some solid teams on SmackDown back then. When you look at Los Guerrero's and the World's Greatest Tag Team and Paul London and Brian Kendrick and there were others as well. You know, why was there such a gap where if you were to ask me about tag teams in two thousand and six or tag teams in WWE in twenty thirteen, you know, like I don't recall there being some big tag team wrestling boom during that period, you know, And I don't know why. Somewhere along the way we kind of we kind of lost that. But it's just the way it is. Four oh five. You're on the air.
Speaker 7: Can heard me?
Speaker 1: I can hear you?
Speaker 8: Okay, Yeah, this is uh being Zacharia Sittion. I'm always comming it some from time to time.
Speaker 1: Zachari. Yeah, I know, Zacharia. Well how are you doing, sir?
Speaker 3: So I'm doing good. Uh. I just kind of wanted to ask, like, what is like, what is up?
Speaker 8: With like this is it is it just like because it's summer, and like they had a lackluster just like a anti climatic WrestleMania, like the Rock coming in and just kind of ruining stuff and like the whole Seal Me your Soul just didn't go anywhere, and then we all we heard was fend for like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was pretty bad. It's pretty bad, you know. I think it's a combination of different things. I also feel like they are still coasting business wise. You know, they're still selling out arenas and they're still doing really well. And I think part of it maybe is the fact that they feel like they don't they're not being challenged in any way. So I feel like if they if they were in a position where business maybe wasn't quite as good, or if they were actually getting competition from somebody, that's when they're at their best, you know. And now it's almost like, all right, we'll give you what we give you when you're gonna like it, that that kind of attitude. Also, the summer does tend to be a little slower, but you would think, you know, WrestleMania, that main event and everything was so freaking horrible, like they would really put their best effort in because we're heading into Summer Slam, which is two nights. Summer Slam is less than a month away, and they really have it started promoting that. I mean, we know who won King of the Ring and Queen of the Rings, so like we know that. I just hope the SummerSlam build can get me excited in a way that right now I'm not terribly excited by a lot you know that's going on. Hopefully that will change as the card comes together because SummerSlam is their second biggest event of the year, so I mean, we'll see, it's the first two nights Summer Slam. They're gonna have to put two full cards together. I hope they can get me excited. And you don't need the rock to get people excited. You just got to give people, you know, good matches, good stories, give them a reason to get excited. Jelly Roll being on SmackDown this Friday and possibly having a match at SummerSlam does not get me excited.
Speaker 8: And that's the kind of the direction I kind of hate is just you have they're doing, like you know, they're saying record gates, record Gates be it. They're they're not putting in like real fans that you know, will chant that will well, I mean, you know, just react.
Speaker 1: You get that sometime, Like tonight, the crowd they had in Providence was a great crowd. I wish they had crowds like that, you know, more often. So I wouldn't say they don't have that at all, but you do, you do sometimes with these shows you do have, you know, crowds like that where maybe they're not as loud because the people who were able to afford the kinds of you know, prices that they're charging for these tickets, I don't know, you know, what kind of people they're bringing into these shows. Sometimes there definitely are people who are priced out, who you know, used to go to shows and can't go anymore. So these people that are buying these tickets, I don't know if they're like diehard WWE fans, if they're casual fans, if they're if I don't know. I feel like it's potentially changing the makeup of you know, some of these audiences. But I still feel like at the end of the day, you give people a product and a show that they can really invest in and get excited about and the crowds will reward you. You know, you can't just blame it. I don't want to blame it on the crowds all the time, because it comes down to the product. It comes down to triple H and creative. And you know what, sometimes the shows are just boring, and if I were in the building, I wouldn't be I wouldn't be singing and chanting and cheering for anything either, because you know, I might be bored to tears. So you still have to give people, you know, a show that they can get excited about. But Zachary, I appreciate the call very much. Good to hear your voice. I want to try to get to uh a few other people here before it gets too late, So I'm going to bounce around a little bit here. Let me let me go to eight one o eight one. Oh you're on the air. Who is this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who is who is this? El Juggalo?
Speaker 10: Okay, oh yeah, yeah, I did just see what happened early night on Lunacy. Turns out, it turns out GCW decided invade, and oddly enough is going to be interesting for certain as they're building up towards the gathering, this summer, which is gonna be on pay per view two days August fifteenth and sixteenth.
Speaker 1: I believe it is that time of year, isn't it.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, oh yeah, it's definitely that time of year, of course. And funny enough, here's the kicker here. They decided, good, they'll do an episode of Monday Night. That's right, Monday Night.
Speaker 3: Right before raw.
Speaker 2: They decided to.
Speaker 4: Do how many month to get warm?
Speaker 1: Boy? I wish you know, I wish that at one o'clock in the morning, I can muster up the energy level that you have.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 10: I am envious, I know, right, I mean, honestly, it's like we have a weekly show on the Century. They usually are on Thursdays, but they decided for some reason the air on a Monday night.
Speaker 6: Anyways, I might as.
Speaker 10: Well go ahead and say this very about it.
Speaker 7: It comes in the great so oh.
Speaker 1: I remember, I remember that song very well. I'm gonna let you go. But boy, he is as excited as it can be. So there you go. You heard it from him. It's on Monday Night. I wish I could muster up that kind of excitement at one o'clock in the morning, but I can't. I can't do that. I can't match to that. Let me go to four four three here. I want you to try to get as many people in here as I can. Four four three, Yes, you hear me, I can hear you. Who am I speaking with?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 4: This is Spriggs, first time caller of long time. I guess subscriber. I just I can watch in the streams and then, uh, you know the stuff you quit your post from the podcast. I don't really I'm not too active in chat too much. I don't know how much time I got I want to make. I want to make this short and know your bounce around.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: So the question can concerns the I guess the current state of training for the women's division. This is this is for both companies a W and WWE. Right, So we look at someone like Jade Cargill. I watched an interview she did on the Sam Roberts Raw After Show, and she was talking about, you know, she's very much aware of her criticism that she is getting online and her performance and things like that, and she was saying like, yeah, like I have people that I call, you know, and they'll tell me what I did right or what they did wrong, one of those people being Terry Taylor, because one of the big people there at Triple H looked looked underrets.
Speaker 3: My thing is this, she.
Speaker 4: Spent a good time in AW and I don't know.
Speaker 11: What they did over there to train her to.
Speaker 7: Get her ready for rates or the like thereof.
Speaker 4: Her coming into WWE. It's things are showing, right, So my question is what is the process of training for for certain women in these because like, she's been in the business for five years and still you.
Speaker 12: Know, she's still a novice, as she said in one of the streams versus Alia Vega, who's probably been there play eight to ten years, who would say probably a lunger level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's different for each person though, So like for Jade, I don't know who was directly responsible for training her, but I know you might remember this. There were reports in aw where she was training before shows or after shows with Brian Danielson, and Danielson was having some one on one time with her. I don't know if that means he trained her, but he was definitely showing her some things, and I mean, what better person to learn from than him. I don't know what her actual training look like though, because it's not like AW has a school, it's not like there's a training program. So with WWE, they have a performance center, and I just thought, well, there's probably very little chance of her going through there first because she looks like this, this megastar. They're going to want to put her on TV right away. But if you think about it, that's what the performance center is for, Like it's Taylor made for someone like her, And I think it was something it didn't help her cause to bring her in the way they did and not have her kind of run through that system first, and I think it's showing. I think that would have been the place to really either start her or you know, at least maybe on like off days or whatever, have her doing training or drills or whatever what she's been doing there, like when they shot the angle where they injured her. To my knowledge, she was doing training in those months after how much training, how many days a week, what that looked like, I don't know, but I still feel like when she first started, that's really what she needed and she probably didn't get enough of that, and it shows, I mean, and also some people just pick it up and some people don't. And I don't know that she ever has to know. Yeah, look, I mean, she doesn't have to be EO Sky. I'm not saying that she has to be technically the best on the roster. But all she needs to do is just get to a point where she knows the fundamental she can go out there with anybody and have a good match, and the rest of it is just going to be charisma and her look and everything else that goes into what makes her a star. And she's still not there yet, and you know, hopefully she'll get there because she looks the part. But my god, I mean I'm watching that match in Saudi with her and Osca and it was like, you know, good luck to Osca because this is this is rough.
Speaker 4: You notice this, right, And there was two matches. It was that match in the match she did on SmackDown where both times her opponent targeted her leg but she still did a kipop.
Speaker 1: I pointed that out. Yeah no, no, did I pointed that out. I pointed that out of my review. I said, you know, she was selling the leg and then she does a freaking kip up. I go, boy, that's that's quite a move to do when you're selling an injured leg.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Michael Coley pointed that out, But yeah, bro, it probably has come down to that. And then like, yeah, I also thinking to account her age. She's in her thirties. This isn't this isn't like someone yet coming fresh that's just coming in in her twenties.
Speaker 3: And you can get because I think, yeah, with.
Speaker 4: Age, I think things you can pick up things a lot easier. But I think she's in the time where, yeah, she spent a lot of time being an athlete doing whatever she was doing, and now she's doing this wrestling thing, and it's just she's probably a slower learner and it is what it is. But you know, I would think they would understand. But you know, we know this is a very aesthetic business. The look is what's getting her the push. It is what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and look, they're going to have more patience with her than they would have for the average person. So I think pretty much, yeah, she's going to be a star no matter what. Whether or not her experience level will ever, you know, get much higher than where it is now. I don't know, I don't know, but I don't think that she's going to fail. Let's put it that way they're going to make sure that they Yeah, they take her and they take her as far as they can.
Speaker 7: All right, Yeah, that was my question.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Appreciated streams tuned in when I can. Yeah, you got me back in wrestling, because what was the last show I went to?
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I'm.
Speaker 4: From Baltimore, and yeah, it was the No Mercy show with Undertaker and Kurt Angles. The main event was the last show I went to. And yeah, since then, yeah, I haven't gone back in, but yeah you watched. Yeah you got me back in. I mean, I still I still can't really get into a showcause getting tickets a pretty ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Bus Well, of course, well I'm telling you the AW tickets are a lot cheaper.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: They've showing up the both Actually they can in your shoe show.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that's one thing that AW. If I'm them, I'm I'm leaning into that, you know, as far as like, hey, if you want to go to a wrestling show and not take out a second mortgage in your house, come see AAW.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you got a good night, Tellee.
Speaker 1: All right, you too, thank you for the call. It's true though, I said this on the podcast this weekend when I was talking about AAW and somebody asked about the ratings, and so I was talking about how, you know, one issue is that they're still running these smaller venues. Why did they move into the smaller venues If they're doing so great, they need to work their way back up to doing bigger buildings at some point. And you know the fact is, like right now, one advantage if you're a fan, one advantage as far as AW compared to WWE is that you can actually afford a lot easier going to an AW show. So if you want to go to a wrestling show, that is going to be a lot easier. It'll be more accessible to you than WWE would be for a lot of people today because it is just cost prohibitive, especially if you're a family and you're going with multiple people. If I'm them, I'm leaning into that. I'm leaning into the affordability edge. I'm not marketing it as hey, we're cheaper than w WE. Never use that word. You don't use the word cheap, use the word inexpensive. Uh, you know you can use it, you know, less costly. Whatever you want to come up with don't call yourself cheap. But they should lean into that, you know, I don't. I don't know that they're they're doing enough of that. All right, let's take a few more and then we'll bounce on out of here. Let's go to three six.
Speaker 3: Zero by all the monster, Justin G.
Speaker 6: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Hey, Justin G. Good to hear from you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I almost apologize for the chicken tender joke.
Speaker 3: Forget it.
Speaker 6: I actually had to be on that ben Wan jerco versus the two Jerk or not Jericho. Sorry, it's long night with Austin inter against the two Christ's. I was actually good for behind the commentary. So I actually got saw wow, not exactly the triple eight injury, but I got to see the hamstring in the wall. So that was pretty rough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's right, because that was that was on top of the announced desk. That's right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that was kind of scary but also kind of awesome. But I was kind of scary. I know, time is money and times important. So I guess my question is favorite two matches out of Japan.
Speaker 1: Ooh, you know, I hate to use the same match twice, but how can I not go with a couple of those Omega and Okada matches. I mean, those were honestly some of the best matches I've ever seen, So I probably would go. I probably would go. The last one, I guess was the two out of three falls one and then the sixty minute one. Those probably would be the two honestly, because I just talked about this actually when I was talking about all in this weekend, how those truly are Those are some of the best matches that I've ever seen, and as long as they were, I was never bored watching them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think the last Omeha and Lucy match for me and silly as the towns Muta versus Hogan, I think those will be my keys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Muda versus Hogan wasn't. It wasn't the best for me, but like it was a revelation if you had not seen New Japan Hogan, like watching him in there in ninety three doing drop toe holds and some of the other stuff he was doing. Like if I would say to anybody listening, if you haven't seen that match or any of his Japanese matches, you need to see a Hogan Japan match at least once, just to see like what he was actually capable of, because it'll blow your mind if you've never seen it before.
Speaker 6: All right, and it's felt like he was a ring technist or anything. No, you can see Ogan do an Indy Garry. Yeah that's gold right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's awesome. I appreciate the call.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thanks special monster, Thanks for everything you do and have a great night.
Speaker 1: Thank you man, you too. Uh, let's see here three two one, Hey, I actually got on here.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it man.
Speaker 1: Of course, I know you've been waiting for about twenty minutes. I wanted to make sure I got you.
Speaker 3: Hey man, that's because you're awesome.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'd just like to give you flowers. You do an amazing job.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 3: Everything that you do got me look back. It's Wrestless inspired me to start my only YouTube channel, not Restless, So.
Speaker 1: No compete all right, no competition here.
Speaker 3: But uh my biggest question for you man. Yeah, thanks here for having me on. Of course, it's nxc's book. It's awesome. They can do a great job on this show, Bring it Up News Stars showcase it like Miles Board winning, j C. James winning, where We're all is smack daw. They can take lessons from NXT. How do you feel about your TIN?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the point you're trying to make is that one thing that Shawn Michaels does pretty well with NXT is he's not afraid to take chances and to shock people by doing things that they don't expect. And one common complaint that I hear about Triple H and it's not I don't think it's unfair, is that a lot of times he plays it too safe, he plays it too safe, or he plays it too predictable sewn. Michaels is not afraid to do that with NXT. But you also got to remember NXT. I mean, some people will say, oh, it's the third brand. It's like, you know, it's like the main roster. It's not. It's still developmental, so you can you can do stuff like that. You know, you have the freedom to try things that maybe you wouldn't you know, be able to on the main roster for whatever reason. So I feel like it's a little bit different, but I agree. I agree that it's more fun when you are kind of hit with something from out of left field, maybe a match outcome or a heel turn or something like that that you weren't expecting. He he tends to do a better job. I think of giving you that sort of thing which makes the show a little more, you know, must see in that way, and I think there are lessons that can be learned, you know, when it comes to the main roster.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Of course, I'm glad, glad to get you on and thank you for the kind words. I appreciate that.
Speaker 7: And no problem, keep doing what you do.
Speaker 1: I will, I will as long as you stick with me yourself. A good night. Let us go to seven five seven, you're on the air.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hello there, mister Sala Monster. This is the one and only made.
Speaker 1: The Great as the Great. Yeah, I saw, I saw you in the chat. He's like taking phone calls tonight with the little eyeball emojis. I said, you might get a phone call from the Great tonight.
Speaker 7: Yes, I said, nice to hear from the best podcast during the world.
Speaker 1: Again, So what's going on? What's on your mind?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 15: As in a ways, in a way, sir, I just got I just got a few I just got I just got a couple of questions here And like I said, I said, I said excuse me, I said, one of my first questions is is that one.
Speaker 7: Is that you is that you remember? Is that do you remember? Do you remember for years on end, like when Vince was in charge with the main roster in Triple H's and charge Triple H was in charge of creative and you know, and you noticed that the main roster was dog pissed and NXT was putting an old match of the year at candidates can it is on a weekly basis and now the fun and now and now the hilarious Have you ever noticed the hilarious ironic? Is that now that trip, now that Triple AH has taken over the dog? I mean, I mean it's nowhere near Vince levels, which you noticed that, but you notice that it's not exactly what we thought. Meanwhile, down in an XT, Sean might mean not the Sean Michael that that is actually is actually doing right.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, yeah, it's like what we just talked about on the on the last call where I feel like Sean isn't afraid to take chances, so you know, he'll try things, even new matches like when they came over the Iron Survivor Challenge and some of that kind of stuff that they do. I like that aspect of it, and I feel like, you know, Triple H does tend to play it safe with a lot of stuff on the main roster. You get a lot of people complaining about it. I was complaining about it late last year. You know, we did Survivor series and everything. Heading into the end of last year, I said, man, is he waiting until Rumble season and Wrestle, Like, is there something that he's waiting for? Because everything was so predictable and everything was just like I was waiting for something to happen. You know, there wasn't a whole lot of excitement going on. And then we actually got some excitement and elimination chamber and it went nowhere. Uh so, so yeah, No, I notice it. Obviously other people notice it because they keep bringing it up to me. But you know, is it going to change anytime soon? I don't know. He has his style, his way of doing things. I think he thinks that, you know, what he's doing is working because business is still booming and so wide change from it. But you know, it is nice to every now and then. I don't want to say just swerve people for the sake of swerving them. I'm not saying that, but just you know, don't don't be afraid to take chances. And we see more of that on the CW than we do on Netflix and USA every week. So you're not wrong.
Speaker 7: Yes, Yes, in my other court, In my other court is is that when something was always my mind is that?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 7: Medea? The answers is that what is happened? What is happening?
Speaker 16: What is happening? What has happened to Aw's Tag division? Because something you noticed that is that from is that from about like say twenty twenty one to like twenty twenty three ish, they had they had a great they had a great tag division FTR, the FDR, the Bucks Party.
Speaker 7: And all that stuff.
Speaker 17: But then sometime last.
Speaker 16: Year it's like it it's like it just it's like it just stopped and now it's really just the hurt business.
Speaker 7: But just what do you think, like what happened to AW Tag Division?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's not it's not as strong as it used to be. I think, honestly, the Trios titles didn't help. I think the Trios titles probably did more harm than good when it came to the Tag Team division because all of a sudden they became so far like hyper focused on trios and the Death Riders and like it took attention away from just the tag team division. And then they lost some teams, right, they lost the Luca Brothers, and the division just looks differ, you know. They just don't have the same level of talent stockpiled in that division that they used to. And also you have some teams the Bucks. You know, the Bucks are still great. They can still go out there and have a great match. They'll have one this Saturday. But now it's been several years, you know, and it's like, all right, they're still part of that old guard, but like where's the new crop of teams? So, like you have the Hurt Syndicate and you've got FTR is still there. You've got the Outrunners and they're fun to watch. And they put Bailey together with Kevin Knight and they formed Jet Speed and I don't know if that's the long term play for them or not. Christian and Nick Wayne they're not really a team, but they've been slapped together here. It's just the level of talent is just different than it was in those early years. It's just not as strong of a division as it used to be. I still think though that the trio's titles did more harm than good and can't lay it all on that, but I think that was also, you know, part of the problem there. So you know, you go through peaks and valleys, same thing in w W E. You might have a point in time, like I'm SmackDown right now where the division is pretty you know, pretty hot and pretty healthy, and then look at raw. How is it possible the same person is booking both shows and you have a division looking the way it looks on Fridays and you have a division looking the way it looks on Mondays. I don't know. I don't have a great answer for you, but that's just the way it goes sometimes.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I say, yes you Yes you are, Yes, you are great, Yes you are career story and I I just and I just went and I just I just wanted to and I just wanted to say and I just want to say Tank it brandswer my question and like and like I said, work you are and like I said, you are the best podcast in the world, like I said, and I and I'm and I'm like I said, I'm gonna end this call with this, like I said, given what my give, given what I say in my place.
Speaker 7: To work, you know it's something you know, what's something? You know it's something Walmart customers in New York and people in New York have in common. I don't, and both, like I said, pretty much in both. Like I said, in both places, you don't need to know how to drive. Good night, everybody.
Speaker 1: And on that note, that was May's the Great. I'm glad he was able to call in. Thank you, brother, May's the Great. It's good a brand. I think this is Brandon. Is this Brandon in California?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 3: What is up? Man?
Speaker 19: Now you're doing? Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: I can hear you, man.
Speaker 20: I've been listening to you for a long time.
Speaker 19: I know you probably don't remember this.
Speaker 20: Years ago, when Shintskate first came to an NXT, there was like a random guy that sent you his win loss record from New Japan and he talked about it on your podcast at the time. I think he had lost like two matches in five years or something like that. So I'm gonna try to make this real, real quick, easy, get out of here.
Speaker 19: See you can keep on going.
Speaker 20: I'm very very disappointed and what they've done since shint k Knakamura.
Speaker 19: And at this point, I honestly feel.
Speaker 20: Like he should just go back to New Japan or something, because dude, Shinsky was like Michael Jackson and John Seena's love child bro, and she was like huge.
Speaker 19: In New Japan.
Speaker 20: And nowadays we got Shin's ke over here like doing the mist, you know, being like a samurai warrior. Maybe this is a hot take, okay, but why do they have to give him like a stereotypical gimmick right just to try to get him over to American fan? Why won't they let Shinsk just be Shinsky? Like this guy could be a massive star for them right now. Like, what do you think the reason is why they have absolutely no faith in this guy and why it just seems like they're just pissing all over this guy's career.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think it's a case where they have no faith in him. I think that he's settled into a role that they see him in, like a support role, and that's as high as it's going to go for I mean, look, he's been there now, God, what is it seven years? Eight years? He's been there for actually longer he's been there probably well, he debuted in Texas that NXT show I was there. That was twenty sixteen, so it's been almost a decade. Like he's at that point now where if you're someone who's hoping for that old Shinsky knock of Moor to show his face in WWE, like it's it's not happening, Like that ship sailed a long time ago. And when he first came in, I don't want to say, you know, they didn't see the potential in him, Like he had the cool entrance, he had cool music. Maybe it wasn't exactly like you know what he was doing in New Japan, but he had a pretty badass entrance, like when he first debuted and he wrestled John sin On SmackDown once. I remember that he had the Wrestlemaniam match with AJ which really wasn't that great. They went on to have better matches. I just think you know what really kind of killed it for me is when they gave the title to Gender Mahaal and we had Gender Mahall against Knackimore and Knackamoor couldn't beat Gender Mahaal. They used him to actually help get gender mahall more over, and that's when I realized, like, well, I'm not trying.
Speaker 20: I'm not trying really.
Speaker 19: Quick, how bad does it have to be? Exactly how bad does.
Speaker 3: It have to be?
Speaker 20: When they're like he had a mahall better than you, well maha go over like wow.
Speaker 1: Well, but that's that's when I realized that we're not getting that shinsk Nlackimore, that they just don't they don't like Vince. Let's say they don't Vince at the time, he did not see him at that level, and I think part of it was the language barrier. I'm sure that was a mark against them. I'm sure Vince saw that and said, yeah, that's that's a black mark against them, like you know, he can't cut promos. But when I saw that that he had multiple pay per view matches with gender mahaal and they were basically using this guy to help get mahall overs a heel, that's when I knew, like, that's it. It's over, Like we're not we're not getting that shit skin.
Speaker 19: Out yeore, yeah not a That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I just wish, I kind of really.
Speaker 19: Do wish he would just go back to Japan.
Speaker 7: As this point, I don't think he really does.
Speaker 1: I don't think he wants to. I think he I think his contract has probably come do multiple times in the years that he has been in this company, and he chooses to re sign each time. I think he's content to just do what he's doing. I'm not saying he'll never go back, but I think if he really wanted to go back, and if he was as upset as you are and some of the other fans are, he would have been gone a long time ago. I think that, you know, he's older now, almost ten years older now. He worked a very hard style. Dude. He was doing shoot fights for a while, like you know. I think that in his mind, he's probably just done with it. I don't think he wants to go back to doing that full time. I don't think he could go back to doing that full time. But I think if he ever leaves WWE, he could have a homecoming there and maybe have some big matches, you know, and maybe we get to see a little bit of the old Knockamore, like he went over to Pro Wrestling Noah and he had a couple of matches there, like on their New Year's shows last couple of years, the one with Muda, like it was one of Muda's retirement matches, like he's done some stuff like that. But I just think if he really was unhappy, he would have been gone a long time ago. That tells me that he's he's happy enough to just be where he is.
Speaker 20: I just find it to be a shame because I'm I'm pretty sure. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but it literally needs it, like this guy had never been a world champion, like should had never been a world champion anywhere.
Speaker 3: Back on the meat.
Speaker 19: Well, oh yeah, you're right. I forgot about NXT yah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that that would be the only one though, because he wasn't He was intercontinental champion right in New Japan, but not the not the heavyweight champion kah.
Speaker 6: Right yeah yeah, but thank you for your time.
Speaker 19: I'll s thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 1: Thank you man, you too, I appreciate it. Uh. Let's uh, I think we have a call here from Australia. Let's try this one. Is this Australia?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, I can hear you.
Speaker 21: Oh yes, this is heaven.
Speaker 3: How you doing so about stuff?
Speaker 1: I'm doing well? How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 22: Good?
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: What's your question?
Speaker 21: Uh, she just lovely ms.
Speaker 3: We could.
Speaker 1: Weapon my favorite wrestler, Well, my favorite wrestler, I mean we're talking. If I understood him correctly, I appreciate the question. My favorite wrestler all time would be Brett Hart, although I have several, you know, Mato Man is a close second. I don't know if I have a favorite wrestler right now though at the moment, I really can't say. There's that like that one person for me that's more Musty than anybody else. But anybody who knows me knows I'm going to go on a question like that. They know I'm going to go with Brett as the answer. All right, let's take a couple more. Let's go to five seven to one around the air.
Speaker 3: What's going on, Jason, hear me?
Speaker 1: I can hear.
Speaker 5: First of all, appreciate all your concept brother, you know, let subscribe it here. But I wanted to ask you. I saw a clip on a Chris Van Vlie's Future channel and you that he did with Sam Roberts and they were talking about the worst book match ever and Stark nineteen ninety seven came up. In the conversation between Sting and.
Speaker 7: The hul Kogan.
Speaker 5: I'm someone that likes to put Helm the Cell twenty nineteen with the scene and stuff Rollins in there. Yes, but I think I leaned. I leaned towards the starkad one just because the dumb quick count that they tried to pull, and then just the story that they had within what seventeen months between the nw own sting, he just culminated into that ending. That's my pick personally, But what would you say is your worst book match?
Speaker 1: I probably would tend to go with that stark match also just because Rollin's in the fiend what they did in Hell in a Sale. As awful as that was, like, that match was not nearly as important or significant as that Starkate match was. You're talking about you're talking about a Monday Night War period, which was one of the hottest periods in the history of the business, and that story was all building to that one match. Like that match was such a layup, it was such a slam dunk easy thing, and they and they screwed it up. They fucked it up, and it's just amazing even today to look back on it and realize, like, how do you screw that up? All because what because the guy didn't have a ten when he showed up, Like it's just so, it's just so ridiculous, and it made Bret Hart, who was brand new to the company, look like a fool for beating up a referee who did nothing wrong. Like everything about that finish was just so awful, and so I probably would go with the same match.
Speaker 5: Honestly, didn't they replay the count like six or eight times to like, yeah, the idea that you.
Speaker 1: Did it was it was just awful. I mean again when you just when you look at it in terms of like important matches in history, because there have been a lot of bad Adley Book matches, I mean probably hundreds thousands of them, probably, but that one is the one that really stands out and it's still talked about today. So what does that tell you? The fact that there are still podcasts and shows that are still talking about the finish to a match that happened in nineteen ninety seven, that that wasn't the screwjob. This was two months after the screwjob, or not not two months. It was a month after a month after the screwjob, and people are still talking about it to this day because of how stupid the ending was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very much in the same boat with you. I appreciate your call or taking my call rather answer my question, of course, tonight.
Speaker 1: All right, you two man have a good night. Oh it still makes me angry thinking about the finish to that dumb match. Fans were still happy though, to see Sting holding the championship at the end of the night. Uh five five nine, you're on the.
Speaker 2: Air final, Louis the Rock has come back.
Speaker 22: Book.
Speaker 17: No, no, we don't know, man, Papa Stanko here.
Speaker 1: Papa Shanko, we don't. We don't like the Rock after what he did at the elimination chamber this year.
Speaker 17: No, man, I'm coming in cold, so I didn't catch all of your chill. I came in like literally about ten thicky minutes ago.
Speaker 7: I was like, live, okay, that's new.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, we're trying it. It's been a while. We've done this before, but it's been a while, you know. I want to change it up every now and then. But what's your question exactly?
Speaker 17: We can't have folks getting stale, come.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, not.
Speaker 17: All right, I'm gonna give you my little rundown. Okay, you know this, But for the benefit of the chat. Our Wrestling will call viewing demographic is odd. It's like, Okay, I'm fifty one, okay, lifelong fan. Right got a seventy six year old lifelong fan, and he's even seen like when he was younger. He remembers the match with the seeing the match with the.
Speaker 7: Oh god, oh for the movie Carrie von Eric beating Flair back in the day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, of course. It's like oh, well, yeah, yeah in Texas Stadium, that line.
Speaker 17: You know, when you're younger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 17: And then the new.
Speaker 7: Fan, sixty eight year old woman, you know what I mean.
Speaker 17: So it's like and we tell her, it's like, you're in the best time because of having all these companies and having three quality you know, basically, you know, do you have to take a TNA?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Aw? And we three quality.
Speaker 17: I was like, yeah, you're coming to this new fan less than a couple of years.
Speaker 4: But it couldn't be better, you know what.
Speaker 5: I mean, especially with the synergy between some of the shows and some of these other.
Speaker 3: Companies and stuff.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean today what we're seeing with the mixing of the different companies and aw did it now? WWE is doing it they bought Triple A, which I mean that that may not turn out to be, that may not turn out to be, you know, the best thing than outright buying them. But yeah, I mean, look, if you think about it, we're seeing things today that even five years ago, like it would have been. I couldn't imagine, you know, that we would be seeing stuff like that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 17: It's like we love telling her. It's like, oh, like when she saw the punk where punk did? Uh seeing Punk? And me and Eddie were like, oh, yeah, yeah, we've seen big show. Uh Seena, we've seen it, a big show running down with the raft.
Speaker 7: So it was like we got to kick out of that.
Speaker 17: As far as tonight, My one of the ones I like is I love to skit with Dom and AJ and Kate.
Speaker 7: I mean I was just snicker and I'm like that is.
Speaker 17: Comedy gold right there, just and Dom was like, I got don you know, I got a note. I'm like, oh man, I mean you can see why, you know, behind the scenes and like you know, his co workers and everybody's like, oh, this kid's got it.
Speaker 1: You know, he is a you know, yeah, well done, he is a star. Yeah, don Dom, Dom gets it. You know, he's from a wrestling family, so I'm not really surprised. Plus he's also twenty's twenty years pro, so I mean he's yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's the little things.
Speaker 17: It's like all the little things, you know, of course, and what.
Speaker 2: Was I don't know what was going on with the think what's the girl's name, Kyrie saying in that match, you know, you know they kind of it was just they're both better than that.
Speaker 17: So that match was a little odd to me. You know, we'll see, you know, I liked where when Oka came in, you know, be picked up and you can see the Christmas between you know, but it's like, I, yeah, I was, you know, I don't know what's going on her tonight, so you know.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean it was I thought it was fine. I mean, she's she's had worse. She's had worse, people have gotten hurt in some of the other matches that she's been in. I mean, there there have been matches that she's had that have been that have been worse. But yeah, I mean, look, I said at the end of the review, I thought, on the whole, it was a good show. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it better than smack Down on Friday. But I can't. I can't sit here and tell you that all these shows coming up this week, not counting all In, I'm talking about the w.
Speaker 3: W show Brutal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I'm not. I can't bring myself.
Speaker 17: I just can't bring true fans holdly basically this week true fans old well.
Speaker 1: But I'm not even saying that. I'm saying like, I can't bring myself to get a excited about the WWE shows this weekend. Like when I look at them, I'm sure, I'm sure, I'm sure the Evolution show will end up being a pretty good show. But like, I can't sit here and tell you, man, I'm super excited, like I'm excited for all In, but these WWE shows and maybe maybe maybe because there's so many this weekend that not one of them is really getting a ton of attention because the focus is on all three. Maybe that's part of it. I don't know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So anyway, I challenge people, if you're like all like our household like.
Speaker 17: You and like we're watching like my guilty pleasure is evolved. So then we got NXT right, you got the two AW Saturday, like if you're a true fan, be lucky not to burn out this week.
Speaker 3: And that's a very real thing.
Speaker 1: It just oh, I'm burned out. I'm burned out every week. I'm burned out every week.
Speaker 17: Like exactly, you got to show the sprinkle in between dogs.
Speaker 3: I mean, it is what it is. And we as the.
Speaker 17: Household, we all feel bad for uh Sammy's ain't like literally having to go through getting beat down by raised carrying cross and then have a brown breaker like Garb was like, Man, I feel sorry, and I'm like, yeah, yeah, you do the short for the night man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh look, I appreciate you calling in there.
Speaker 17: We've been having get me in exactly, and the millions fans, we appreciate it.
Speaker 3: So monster, that's probably all the calls you need. Man, that's all you need.
Speaker 1: That's it. We gotta that's it. You heard it from him. We got it all right, have a good night. I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: You're true.
Speaker 1: Well before we we we won't end with that one, I know. Uh yeah, I thinks, uh that should be the main event there. But let's it's getting late here. But let's let's see here, let's see I'm not gonna be able to get to everybody and we'll we'll we'll do this again at some point. But let's let's see this. Let's do eight to eight. Ht me try that. Let me see I can get eight on?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Can I get it too?
Speaker 3: Eight?
Speaker 1: Here we go A two eight eight too, eight going once, going twice? We got them? There we go. Yeah, this is rd H Hey alredy ah, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 9: H just chilling and listen to everybody else talk and listen to you talk. And I didn't know how I could follow the mini bit.
Speaker 1: You could, you could. You could ask your question and I'll let you know if it's better or worse.
Speaker 6: All right, I have a couple of questions.
Speaker 1: Well, let's try to let's let's pick your best one. What what's what's the best one that you got?
Speaker 6: All right? Uh?
Speaker 9: One I have right now on the top of my head would be how would the wrestling industry be like if Owen Hart, Eddie Carrero and Chris den Wat were still alive today.
Speaker 1: Hmm, that's a good one, I would say. Hmm, well, I mean the most obvious thing, and thank you for the call. That's actually that's actually a pretty good one. It would be well, First of all, it would be for the better if you are to assume that Ben Wit would not have done what he did. So that's number one. Ben wa, Eddie and Owen were some of the more well respected, you know, veterans in the business, and they're all great wrestlers. So had they lived and had they gone on to what I assumed they would have done, which is they would have gone on, if not to open their own schools, they would have gone on to train who knows, maybe they'd be working at the PC right now. The wrestling business would be far better off having them in it than not having them in it at all, simple as that. I mean, imagine the crop of talent that they could have coached, that they could have trained, that they could have given advice to. Has to say nothing of anything on screen that they would have done. Just for that reason alone, the business and the people in it would have been far better off, you know, having them around to sort of impart their knowledge on them. So obviously it sucks the way things ended up all around, but there's the reason why they were so well respected until everything went to shit there at the end. Unfortunately, let's see, let's go here, let's go to three five to two, three, five to two. You're on the air.
Speaker 14: Hey, Jason, what something?
Speaker 3: How you doing good? Pretty good?
Speaker 18: Man?
Speaker 14: Hey, I have just a couple of questions for you. Number one, are you as sick of Ukkogan's lives as I am? Because I just find them laughable?
Speaker 3: No, I can't take.
Speaker 1: It, dude. I love it because I love it because dude, I love it because it gives me so much content for my shows.
Speaker 11: Yeah, man.
Speaker 14: And number two, Man, I've been listening to you for like fifteen years now and I really enjoy your ramp and the worst raw ever, well it's a November eighteen. But let me ask you, I say, have you seen it rall that bad since? Because I have.
Speaker 1: Nice off the top of my head.
Speaker 14: Just just getting worse the words For me, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if I've seen one as bad as that one episode. There have been some bad episodes, but I don't know if it was as bad as that one.
Speaker 14: Well, I mean I I called you lock a couple whenever you did this before, and I said, like back in ninety eight, there was only two bad raws and those are those sincerity ones September fifth and twelve.
Speaker 1: Oh when they got when they got delayed for what was it, US Open Tennis. I think they got pushback. Yeah, yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 14: I'm just for me. It's just it sorted getting bad after Wresselemania seventeen. I mean, you had that wonder after Russelemania, so that down.
Speaker 17: Was still good.
Speaker 14: But to me, it just be worse the worse like for that time until now. All right, Well that's the storyline and.
Speaker 1: All right, any other questions before I let you go?
Speaker 14: Yeah, whatever happened with uh work to a a w paper You're supposed to be streaming on next for this kind of price sometime this year that Yeah, you have anything on that?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, so it was supposed to. They were hopeful. The technology is still not ready yet, so whenever that technology is ready to support those types of shows, they'll have it. But they have not specified a date or anything like that because they're just not ready to do it yet.
Speaker 14: Okay. One asked question, where do you think the content content is going to go next year because of what that peacock you expires? Because Peacock is horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not a fan. Yeah, I'm not. I'm not a huge fan of peacock. Either my guests, if I had a guess that goes to.
Speaker 14: Netflix for this kind of price, or do we have to pay more?
Speaker 1: You'll probably have to pay more. You're always gonna have to pay more.
Speaker 14: Oh jes, I appreciate it, man, but I enjoy the contact.
Speaker 1: Man, be safe, Thank you, man, you too. I appreciate the call. We'll take one more here, why not? We'll take one more?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 1: One, three are on the air?
Speaker 22: You mean solemn monster?
Speaker 1: Oh God? Is this who I think it is?
Speaker 22: Yes, it's Louise from Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: It is our friend, Luis Alejandro from Los Angeles. How are you doing, Louise?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 22: Not too happy?
Speaker 1: Really? Why is that?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: What's your question? I'm leaving you as the main event here, so I need you to give me a really good question that we can go out on.
Speaker 3: Here. Two questions.
Speaker 18: Okay, I know we're no longer getting Nikki Bella and Live Morgan at Evolution, but.
Speaker 22: If Nicki is on the Evolution card whom she faced, well.
Speaker 1: They announced tonight she's going to be in the Battle Royal.
Speaker 22: Okay, that sucks.
Speaker 1: And the other question, now I know, now.
Speaker 22: I know which one's the sleeper match.
Speaker 1: And the other question.
Speaker 22: So question number two, given that it's been six months since the wildfires, do you think that would be a great a great time to ask this question. Let's say, for example, if w P, you know, the CW affiliate over there in you and in or we're to preempt NXT, just like t t.
Speaker 18: LA did when they were covering the wildfires.
Speaker 22: What would the event be and for what reason?
Speaker 18: And how many days would that event last until like somebody higher up in the CW television network says, you know what, this this television market got screwed out because.
Speaker 22: X dt Y, We'll just reair this show one more time so everybody can see it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I have so first of all, I have no idea what you're talking about. But if we assume that there was some sort of event that would pre empt NXT, I could tell you that what they would do in New York is they would just they would air it on a different night. It would probably be on a not not Tuesday, but it would just air on a different night. I'm not really sure I even understand what the question was, but that's the best answer I could possibly give you, because the big difference between PIX and kt LA to totally different stations. I can only speak for the New York station. They would simply re air it on a different night. Maybe you need to move to me. Actually, you know what, don't do that anything else, Louise, It's good to hear from you. Anything else before I let you go.
Speaker 22: No, I wouldn't well only if they if something.
Speaker 1: Were to happen to my dad, York Christ please please.
Speaker 3: To thank God good.
Speaker 1: I hope nothing. I hope he lives to be one hundred and fifty. I hope everything works out well. Luis, it was good to hear your voice. Let's let's do this again sometime.
Speaker 3: Okay, boys on me.
Speaker 22: Look, everybody, take care. Don't let Ice mess with y'all.
Speaker 1: There you go. You heard it from the man himself, Luise, the one and only always seems to get through here. He always manages to find a way. Drew in the chat, Drew, which one is? Which one are you?
Speaker 3: Drew?
Speaker 1: Give me the give me the first, give me the first three. I'll try to get you in real quick here before I wrap this bad boy up. I'm still trying to figure out what that last question was. He was trying to ask Are you as confused as I am? I I feel like I hope I'm not the only one. Drew, Drew, tell me that you were just as confused. Tell me the call of course, Drew Drew, tell me that you were just as confused as I was by Louise's second question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I don't know what he was talking about. Sorry.
Speaker 12: Yeah. Uh. First, I'm gonna say, oh, thanks for a birthday shout out the question the question. So, I've been buying a lot of old schools John Sena shirts. Do you have like a favorite John Sena shirt or maybe like a favorite wrestling shirt, like like a vintage one or something like that, some of your favorites, like I know the Austin DO sixteen one is probably one of your favorites, but like some like other ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have a favorite John I don't own a john Sena shirt, so I can't I can't speak to him the favorite John Sena shirt of all the ones he's ever come out with, I've bought exactly zero of them, so I can't really answer that part of it. As far as favorite, is there a favorite wrestling shirt? You know? You? I'll say this, I I had the Austin I still have it, actually, the Austin three sixteen, the original one, and I had an nWo logo shirt. And I've never gotten as many reactions from people just walking around as I did waring those two shirts and specifically Austin three sixteen, So that probably would have been my answer if I had a second answer. There was an all over print shirt that WWF sold in the mid nineties that had razor ramone on it. I used to have that. I don't have it anymore. That was a pretty badass shirt. I'm kind of I'm kind of sorry I don't have it anymore. I might go with that one maybe, but Austin three sixteen, I mean that's hard to top.
Speaker 12: Oh, yeah, for sure with the bag graphic two. And then oh, do you have any like bad wrestling shirts?
Speaker 1: Like I was.
Speaker 3: I saw a Carlito one and it's the more it says, do you spit a swallow? And I was, I was looking at that one. There any bad with oh there?
Speaker 1: I mean there have been some. Of course, there have been some bad I didn't own them because I wouldn't buy them in the first place, but yeah, there have been some awful wrestling shirts. Big Show had one. I mean, this is not the worst, but like he had one that had an arrow pointing down that said Big Show like ha ha. There was the uh, the infamous APA one which on the back, I think on the back of the shirt said always Pounding Ass. So that was on the back of the shirt. Yeah, I definitely don't want to walk around the streets of New York wearing that one. And then there was God, there have been some awful wrestling. There was an AJ Styles one where it looked like the font type was like uh like seamen it was. It's just like, yeah, it was like I don't know why, Like how does that go to print? Like how do they actually think that that is a good idea to to sell? I don't know. Oh, Jordan Miles. That's where somebody Andre mentioned Jordan Miles.
Speaker 3: I forgot all about that.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, that's that's that.
Speaker 3: Whatever happened to him, By the way.
Speaker 1: I think he's still doing indies. I think I haven't heard his name mentioned recently.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I just saw a clip of him and then I remember his uh that crazy shirt that came out. Uh, but I haven't heard of him since.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, boy. I forgot about that one anyway.
Speaker 12: Thanks, thanks for the call, Thanks for picking up my call now.
Speaker 1: Of course I wanted to make sure I got you on, So have a good night.
Speaker 3: Let's go. Thank you all right?
Speaker 1: Uh, I know Arabian Night. I see your brother, I see you, I see Arabian Night. Get him in here as the main event? Shall we Arabian Night? Is that you?
Speaker 3: Yes? This is me? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 3: Not bad?
Speaker 21: Not bad?
Speaker 11: Quick comment for you.
Speaker 23: I know, I know he got good to Night fans, but uh, I'm a big Jammy's ain't that?
Speaker 11: And it have been for quite some time. And I really liked your your story about him possibly winning the title of Summerslan kind of like Daniel Bryan. But I guess now it's not happening. I started getting back into wrestling around the Bloodline starting, and I really think the Big started to boom a lot once he kind of got involved in the group and all those amazing segments that they had. So my question is, do you think he is the most deserving I guess wrestler right now who should be a world champion, because I think he's He's not only earned it, I think he's due for a world title, and I do hope that he does win the rubble next year, and not because it's in Saudi and because like he's from that area, but I really do think that he should be the one that gets either the ww Championship or the World Heavyweight Championship, either one. And do you feel the same way.
Speaker 1: I would say, I mean, for the amount of for the amount of time he's put in. Of the people I could think of right now who I think are overdue for a run, he probably would be at the top of the list because he's really one of the only ones left who hasn't really had that opportunity. So and the story is right there. They've been acknowledging it on TV. You can't win the big one, you have never been world champions. So I think it's coming. I think it's coming next year. I think it'll be the world title, not the WWE title, I think, but yeah, he would probably be you know, look, Kevin Owens is another one. People can plain like it's been years, Kevin Owens deserves a run. At least Kevin Owens had the Universal title. Sammy never had anything.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Sammy hasn't had his moment, yet Kevin has like he's he's due. I know, I know he's getting older and probably doesn't have like many years left. I think like, I think he's due like next year for sure. I think it's his time and he he's definitely earned it.
Speaker 1: I feel yeah, and I don't. I don't see it being like a super long run, but I do think I think it's gonna happen next year. I think the time is right for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And then my last thing is I can see how w W is trying to groom. I feel like the next two big stars for the next decade. I feel our bron Breaker and Jacob Plot two, and I feel a lot of fans kind of think the same goes to are gonna be like the next two guys to kind of lead the charge. I am actually leaning towards a different way. I do think they're both gonna be mega like megastars, but I actually think Dominick in stereo is going to be right there with them in terms of like he's going to be a mega mega baby face. I think those three will kind of be leaving the charge. He's also younger than both of them too. He has that on his side. But I know everybody's talking about Jacob pot two Ron Breaker WrestleMania main event, you know, but I think Dominic is gonna be right there with them. What do you think about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't disagree. I think that they're older. I know how old is Bron.
Speaker 11: I think he's like twenty nine maybe.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, Jacob is definitely. I think Jacob's thirty three, so Jacob is a little bit older. He's got a lot more experience. I think Jacob will hit that kind of WrestleMania main event level a lot sooner because he's just more advanced than they are. But Dominic, you know, if you would have told me that like five years ago, I would have said, eah, I don't know about that. But like you see the progression even just character wise in ring. I think last year it was like some crazy stat where he had more matches or more in ring time than anybody else on the rosters. So like in the ring, he's he's good. Yeah, character wise, he's very entertaining. I agree. I think he'll be a super babyface when the time is right. So yeah, I don't I don't disagree with you. I think that he will be. I don't want to say he's going to be, you know, the guy, but I think he'll be in that group that a few years from now is at the top of the car. I think he'll be part of that group.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 23: I think the guy that might not even be in right now, I feel like m J. S could be the guy once he's there. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I definitely think he's gonna be right up for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 23: I always thought montege Ford as well. But I don't think montege Ford is gonna get the opportunity because.
Speaker 11: I always he had the black look, my skills and ring work, but I lost.
Speaker 23: With him a year and a half ago, So I don't think is gonna get that chance.
Speaker 11: But thank you for answering my call. I appreciate it. Been following you for over a decade now, so I appreciate your call.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you called in. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, take care. Yeah, yeah, mont has for the potential is still there. Is it going to happen? Probably not. So there's a difference between saying that he can't do it and doesn't have the potential to do it, or that he won't get the opportunity. I don't know that he's going to get the opportunity to do it. This is the last one here we got seven oh two. Is this our friend, super Pony?
Speaker 8: Yes it is.
Speaker 13: I thank you very much for letting me on. I didn't expect you to let me on. I appreciate solo. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Glad I got you in. What's what's going on? What's your question?
Speaker 13: I was you mentioned Kevin Owens earlier when Ap and Night was talking about Sam Musan getting a world title run. Kevin Owens has been my favorite wrestler on the planet since I first saw him in NXT and his Day Do Match.
Speaker 19: I love him.
Speaker 13: I think he's incredible in the ring and on the mic. My question is, I know right now he's out with the neck injury and we don't know if he's going to wrestle again. But if he ever does come back, do you do you think they're going to give him that world tyler run that think he deserves.
Speaker 1: You know, it's it's so hard to say because I don't see him coming back for a long time. So you know we're talking we could be talking a year and a half. I mean, we could be talking like Randy Orton was out for eighteen months. He may be gone for that long too, So what condition is he going to be in if he does come back. Is he going to be full time anymore? These two world titles, I think the chances are pretty good that he'll hold one of them. But I'm I'm with this injury. I'm just I'm less certain than I would have been before if you would have asked me this question six months ago. I'm like, yeah, of course, at some point Kevin Owens is going to win the championship. Again, I'm less certain about that now because of his health. If he comes back, you know, healthy, like like Randy did, then yeah, I think he'll hold one of the world title. It may not be the WWE title, but I think he'll He'll be a champion at some point.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I mean I agree.
Speaker 13: I mean, like, when he does come back, he's he's going to be like forty two, forty three years old, and I just think it would be a shame if he never I mean, because before he got here, he was on an incredible run. Oh yeah, he was probably one of the best parts of the television show. And I think you see with him out how much he's missed that. People probably didn't realize it when he was healthy, but now that he's out, I mean, he he is definitely missed on TV. And I just I really think they should have just gave it to him when he was shooting with Cody and then they could have just had Cody went it back at the rumble. Really, I really think they should have just did that.
Speaker 1: Well they kind of did. I mean, they gave him the belt the winged Eagle to walk around with for a month. So for a month he walked around proclaiming to be the champion. So and you know, in a way he kind of was.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that was a lot of fun when he was doing that on TV. So yeah, thank you Solo for letting me on again. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: You didn't have to do it.
Speaker 19: And I love your show.
Speaker 13: Been watching for seven years and I love it. So thank you very much for taking my call.
Speaker 1: Man, Thank you man, it's good to have you on. Have yourself a good night. I appreciate that very much. I appreciate everybody who called in. Man, we had some fun here. There are some weird ones Louise. We love Louise here, but I'm still trying to figure out what that second question was. Let me get to some of the final superchats that came in before we get out of here, because we got some more messages. Jeremy Rose says, with Sina's last appearance being July eighteenth, before SummerSlam, Sena Rhodes build will be crap like WrestleMania's build was. Is that when his last advertised appearances, they may add more. They have to have to add more. I don't have high hopes for this rematch after what we saw WrestleMania. I'm just letting you know right now, it's hard to imagine that match being any worse than WrestleMania as was. But I'm not I'm not having a lot of optimism about it. Jonathan Peters says, you crapped on the idea last Tuesday. But Tomatonga will join Jacob and Friday proved it when Solo said his family is finally complete. So you think they're going to break up Tomatonga and Tonga Low. I don't know that Tomatonga is coming back so quickly. Yeah, You're may be right. We'll find out I don't see it, but we'll find out. Power spying games late remembrance of the oh, the London bombings twenty years ago. That's where all right? That was right around this time. Zizu, thank you. I appreciate you staying up with me. Joseph Stewart, are you a fan of Missus Doubtfire and what is your favorite scene in Missus Doubtfire? I am a fan of Missus Doubtfire. It's the one where he lights his tits on fire when he's cooking. We have Lug the artist. Thanks for the convo. Keep up the great work. NXT is awesome. Thank you for the ten dollars super chat. I appreciate that. And Scumdog for twenty closing us out with a twenty dollars super chat. Today I said goodbye to my dad for the final time. This stream with some WWE two K twenty five online is really helping me. Thank you Solo. I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad the stream could could be of some help. I hear that quite a bit from people, and it's just a good way to take your mind to have some of the shitty things in life sometimes. But Scumdog I'm very happy to hear that. Oh my god. I'm very sorry to hear then not happy you could tell it's two o'clock in the morning. I'm very sorry to hear that. Oh my god. And I see some of the messages in the chats. So you got a lot of people thinking about Gan here and Javili. I thought that was gonna be a but Javili comes in and says, I meant, who uh oh, favorite wrestler turned singer or actor? M favorite wrestler turned actor. Batista is pretty high up on my list. He might be tops. Honestly, favorite singer. Has there been a wrestler that has gone on to a singing career that I'm not aware of? I don't know. I don't know about singer, but I might go with Dave Batista. People talk about Batista and the Rock and John Cena. I go with Batista. That's just me. Well, this has been fun three hours. Did not expect to go three hours with this rawstream. But here we are. We talked about raw, we did be the booker, we took some phone call. We do it all here. That's why you got to be here. I'll be here on Wednesday night. We'll be talking aw Dynamite on the post show before then tomorrow night, Tuesday Night, i'll be live on JD's channel for Tuesday Night Titans episode one oh two. I hope you will be as well, but otherwise I will see you guys back here for the Dynamite post show. And then we got a big weekend coming up. No SmackDown review On Friday, I'll be in Texas for House of Glory. I'm flying right back the next morning so I could be here to watch the pay per view, and we'll have a full all in review, a podcast on Sunday, and Evolution review on Sunday. It's going to be a lot. That's why I appreciate all the support you throw my way. Be well, stay Saife, have yourselves a great night, and I will see you back here on this channel Wednesday night for the down of my post show. Until then, take care, guys,