Speaker 1: You're watching your worst friend brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I am joined by a very special guest today, Miss Violet Winter.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Now, I normally start with this big thing where I give all of your plugs first and this and that. But let me tell you I couldn't do that because I am rock fucking hard right now. I need to tell you that my dick is so hard. Can I tell you why my dick is so hard?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, tell me, tell me tell me.
Speaker 1: Because your user names are the same across all social media violent Winter six six six. If I go to chatter Bait, it's violent Winter six six six. If I go to Instagram, are you there? Okay, Instagram violent Winter, but were there? No? Yeah? Really, I can't tell you how many porn starters I would talk to where it goes Twitter, this, this the same, this the same, and then blah blah blah four nine two over on Instagram. Yeah, but importantly, I want to send people OnlyFans violent inter six.
Speaker 2: OnlyFans same use your name as well everywhere Evid's yeah, loyal fans. This is the main ones chat specifically.
Speaker 1: That gets my oc dick o C D dick so hard uh, Violet, it's it's wonderful to meet you. I very much appreciate you coming on. You are a looker. I will say that to start for people who are only listening, you do need to check out her profiles me. Yeah, yeah, very much. So, uh, let's start with the basics. Can I ask how old you are?
Speaker 2: I am twenty five years old.
Speaker 1: Look wonderful. Now. I ask this when I revamped the questions to this to a girl and she said, sure, what numbers are they? And I went, oh fuck, I literally don't know what the numbers measurement wise on a woman mean, which I don't know what that says about me as a lover. But no, you're normal okay, okay, okay, so I can't. I thought about my own numbers, okay, and I think they would be more applicable to the industry we're kind of talking about here. So let's go through your measurements. What is your height?
Speaker 2: I am five foot four, so normal average height?
Speaker 1: Okay, totally cool. How about cup size or bras eze or however we want to.
Speaker 2: Put that funny story. I get asked that a lot on chatterbait. No idea, haven't gotten measured for bron years. I know I'm above a thirty two D and that's I know.
Speaker 1: Wonderful good enough feet size.
Speaker 2: I'm a size six. I have tiny feet.
Speaker 1: O wonderful, wonderful. My feet have shrunk in the last few years. I used to wear thirteen. I'm at like an eleven and a half twelve now. It's the weirdest fucking thing.
Speaker 2: That is very weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Let me start with how did you decide to get into the adult industry and what form was it. Did you, you know, start stripping, did you start chatting? Did you do photography? Like? What was your first entrance when you were like, you know what, maybe I'm willing to take my clothes off and make some money.
Speaker 2: So great question. I was in college and I always joked about wanting to cam. I never ended up camming till I was twenty three, but when I was about nineteen twenty years old, I literally just started selling a Google drive of my nudes to like people and from high school because I wanted money. I was like, I don't give a fuck, like whatever, I like taking nudes. So then continue, yes.
Speaker 1: Go, you're you're laughing, but I've literally always told. When I interviewed you, I go like, how worried about your former hometown are you finding out? And when they go, I'm not really worried at all. I go, how about how worried are you about your family finding out? And they go, I'm not really worried at all. I go, you need to post a link to your only fans on Facebook, because I don't care what the girl looked like in high school. If you told me this girl you went to high school with is showing nudity, I'd go, well, I have to sign up, like I knew this person. Yeah, yeah, so you're there, yes, selling the g drive like a Google Drive thing. I mean that's like next leve. I mean you were only fans before only fans.
Speaker 2: I really was, and it was before like people were talking about it. And then in college, like further into college was twenty twenty. Nothing was happening during that time. I was bored. I wanted money, so I did a premium snap and of course I brought into high school ex high school people you know that were like, oh my god, like exactly what you were talking about. And then I started pulling random people off Tinder like before Tinder started banning people from doing this, and that shit works so well. I was making enough money that it was like a part time job, nothing crazy, but I was bored and it was the pandemic, nothing better to do. I was a student, and then I stopped doing that. But yeah, those are kind of my first two things to get into the industry.
Speaker 1: So you you had no like hang up about that, then no hang up about showing you like new toy. You've been comfortable with it, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Always always been a nude taker. Always sent too many photos of like nudes and stuff to my ex boyfriends that they were like, you send a lot of nudes, And I'm like, don't be ungrateful, you.
Speaker 1: Know, sheah, who the fuck's complained with?
Speaker 2: Don't be ungrateful. So I was like, I'm gonna sell these. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Here's here's what the response you would get from me. Got an error message that came through, can you send it again? And then you'd send it and I'd hope to get more pictures, like maybe you'd be like, oh, I took some more in that time, let me send them over. No, you send a little nudes, Oh okay, all right, Well, you're a man, all right, So then how about camming. When was the first time when you were like, all right, let's try and do this, like next step.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I started. I was twenty three, graduated college, like a couple of months before I started, only fans two months before. It was fine, you know, it was there. I was making a little bit, spending money. I had a day job at the time, and then I was like, let's try this whole camming thing. Finally. I've wanted to do this for years, and then I started about almost two years ago, like literally almost two years ago, September twenty twenty two. And it was great, trying to rate. It gives you a new tag, so to really push the new girls, which is a good thing if you're ready for it. Bad thing if you're just going on and trying to shoot the shit and then you get scammed and stuff. Didn't happen to me because I had my experience before. But yeah, that's when I started camming, and I've been doing it for two years pretty much ever since.
Speaker 1: Well let me let me ask you too, Okay, all right, so you graduated. I'm not going to ask you where anything like that, but can I ask you what you were at least in school for what track? What kind of field?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you ready for this? Okay?
Speaker 1: Wait wait no, no post post was any here yet? And here yet? Okay? Okay, okay, I falsely made this assumption before. Okay, I this is just ignorance. As a male or human being, I go comfortable with sex, comfortable with its psychologically. Maybe they went to school for psychology. The other aspect is okay, maybe they're like beauty, glamour, blah blah, could have been fashioned. Third one, this is I got this a lot, and I totally get it. It totally one hundred makes sense in the world as it is today. Marketing. Okay, okay, okay, So let me ask you what what kind of field were you looking to get into. Yeah, I want to try I want to train guests. I want to try it. So now, yeah, narrow it for me, but not totally. Is it a science? Is it a math?
Speaker 2: It had to do in general with life, just business, and like I kind of wanted to do kind of in a way, I was like, oh, maybe I want to do like the hospitality route, like really people focused business. But then I was like, that's like a lot of work, like I don't know if I want to show up to like a place like forty hours a week like in real life. And then I was like maybe anything of that nature.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, so is that the degree hospitality?
Speaker 2: Yeah, essentially like business, I did a lot of like my internships and all that stuff in hospitality because it was fun. It was fun to me. Yeah, I went to school for business, so.
Speaker 1: That's perfect too. Actually, one of the big one of the bigger stars on OnlyFans and a friend of mine actually interviewed her a few times met her, and like great catcarm orgasmic, she talked about how she worked in hotels and worked in hospitality. Had her agree in hospitality and it kind of makes sense too, especially when it's like you or like Cat does. Cat's not necessarily like a show up on set, mainstream performer all the time because she likes organizing things herself. She likes the people aspect of reaching out to people and saying, hey, I'd like to work with you. Here's blah blah blah blah. So that totally makes sense to me. You're a people person, And then I love it.
Speaker 2: I love connecting with people, like actually like that's why I like camming so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was going to say. Is that why camming was so direct for you. It's almost like you get the people person of something like stripping, but less of the actual need to be in front of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. It was like I could do my own hours, and in the beginning it was so exciting, and then I was like, wait, shit, I could like actually make a living off of this if I really put in the works. You really got to put in the work when you start camming. But yeah, it really was like a very natural transition from like the day job I had before and then I ultimately quit and started camming. But I was ready for it, Like I had the personality, you know, and because of those jobs and because of me going to school, I was also like a really good student and I love sharing that. I'm like, I know, it's like so surprising, but yeah it made sense. And honestly, I used my degree like way more every single day doing this than I would have just having some like boring ass like mid level job. Yeah maybe I got benefits, but like i'd be bored. I would have made it every moment of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you said something before too. When they slap you with the new tag, that is both a curse and a whatever. The positive thing is, I don't know why my brain is blinking right now, but a good thing, a pro and a con. Let's put it that way, because I think I've spoken to again, a lot of a lot of performers who maybe didn't continue on with this. And if you don't understand how business works, if you don't understand how trends work, how being new is going to get you bumped up for a little bit and two weeks later you're gonna take a huge dip. Potentially, Yes, you know it may not be it. So was that something you had to realize right away or did you kind of get that that's what it would be. Did you get excited those first however many weeks where you're like, fuck, I'm the new girl. Nice ah.
Speaker 2: I mean I was really excited, and I was at a weird point in my life where there was like a lot of change, and so I just put all my effort into it. So I was like, I'm nothing better to do right now, so I'm gonna work this new tech. But I knew it was gonna end and you'd have to work like ten times harder because you're not getting that like automatic push to the top of the pages. So I knew during that time. I worked it every single day and then, yeah, it's hard. It's not easy. I always tell camgirls and I was like, good luck. You want to do this, like you gotta really want it like bad. And it was just a lot of like literally sitting in my bed and literally just sitting there for four hours a day, which is so long when you're new and like you kind of don't know how to entertain yourself. But I always try to keep really engaging room, which I still do. It's just that there's more production and a little more like I don't know. I feel like I've always had a good personality, but I've gotten better at the art of it. I guess the more you do it, the more you learn, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm like one hundred episodes in on my interview show and like two hundred and some on my regular show. I still can't fucking do this thing. I don't know what I'm doing. I just go like, give me a pretty girl, give me a guy to make jokes with. I'll figure it out. But it's not gonna be great, but yours is. So let me ask you, how do you try and set your room apart from other people? And was there anything that you, I don't mean took in a negative way, not like stealing, but I mean everybody takes some idea. Somebody sometime back in history put up a spinning wheel and said this could be a game wheel, and now every girl does. It doesn't make them wrong. What did you take from other things? What did you try to innovate innovate yourself? Do you not do any of that? Is it just a straight like I'm just gonna be me. I'm gonna talk to you today. What is your room like?
Speaker 2: Wonderful question. My room is very much like noble shit like I am myself, and I really try and make it a fun time. I always make this joke that I'm like the Howard Stern of chatterbait because I can really talk about anything and everything. If there's nothing sexual happening in the room, which sometimes there's lulls, it's chatterbait, get chat anti masturbate, there's both. I really know how to make a room exciting, so it's almost like a radio show. I play a lot of music, and I just kind of every single sexual thing on my menu, and I have a lot of options. It's things that I want to do. It's things that like actually give me pleasure. It's not just like someone tips a bunch of tokens for something. I'm like, oh, yes, I gotta do this, Like no, Like, I'm just as excited to reach these goals and do these tips as the people in the room. And I'm also just as excited as when people are talking to me and just keeping a conversation going and just showing my personality. But I have a very like punk rock approach, I guess, like very very punk. It just like I don't really care what other people are doing. I'm gonna do my own thing. And I know what I'm doing is good because people tell me that, and people that have been camming way longer than me have told me that before, and I'm like, Okay, I'm doing something right. But I do take notes on like the prices that other people do. That's the biggest thing I take away from other people.
Speaker 1: Sure, I think new when newer girls come in, what I've seen are either way too low of prices or way too high of prices. Yes, yes, And I do think that's a great way of doing it. It's a's market research. It's well, this girl is about has as many followers as me. Blah blahlah. Maybe I can look around this price, maybe take it a little bit up because my equipment's better. I really think so it is. It's such a and guys, guys don't get a bad rap. Guys deservedly get a bad rap in this industry because a lot of them are just like, well, I get to show off and fuck this beautiful girl and then go home and whatever. Yeah. Uh. And there's a lot of women who fall into, like, you know, fall out of the industry. I'll put it that way, because everyone needs to respect it as a business. You know. It's it kind of sucks to say it like it's like, you know, we want it to be a sweet, intimate thing, but that's not what we're selling here. We're selling across the fucking Internet a way for you to bring pleasure to yourself. For me, about twenty five seconds, but for most guys a few minutes at least.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But it is a business, especially on I don't want to say our end because I'm not I'm not in the industry like that, Wow, I'm really putting my hands towards the camera. Uh. But uh, but it is a business. You have to treat it like a business. That's why I on my end, I always try and treat it like a business, and I think fans need to also, maybe unfortunately break the fantasy a little bit and treat it like a business, you know exactly. You know, it's it's a lot of these women will do a lot of stuff that you want to see for the right price. Just be respectful about it and come at it the right way, you know.
Speaker 2: Exactly, like you're nice, respectful, whatever. And then I always tell people I usually don't get like mean people in my room or trolls because I think they can tell that I'm not going to deal with their bullshit. Sure, but I'm always like the saying a yard sale, the prices are here. You gotta either like save up the money or just be patient and sit in the room and enjoy. Like crack up my view count.
Speaker 1: There you go. So yeah, so let me. Uh, you also were on many VIDs. You have a lot of content on that there is that mostly solo stuff? Is it all solo stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I would say about like seventy five percent of it is solo stuff, and along with my only fans as well, I do have videos that have done with friends that are also creators. And then I have like a handful like five boy Girl videos from like two years ago, and I don't hook up with this man anymore. So people always like, are you gonna do moy bourgup moy more boy girl videos? And I'm like, I don't know, probably not just deal with the five that I have, but a bit of a variety, mostly solo though.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, totally fair, and there's lots of good solo content as well. But let me let me ask for the fan, do you have any so in a sense, we've already put out boy Girl scenes, right, I understand they're own way, they're older and this and that. Do you have any desire to go the next step and shoot any kind of mainstream work or are you happy in the lane you're in?
Speaker 2: I I'm definitely very very happy and content with the land I'm in. However, that would be a cool opportunity. It's just not something that I'm like actively like, that's not a goal. I guess like if somehow the opportunity presented itself and I was asked to mainstream, maybe with someone that's a friend of mine, maybe with someone I'm like interested in. Mostly i'd be able to girl girl because I like girls a lot, and this industry can get a little interesting with the men in it. So that's a big thing because you gotta, you know, be aware as a girl in this industry, like, oh, who can I trust? But if the if the opportunity presents itself, I would be very happy to do it. But I like doing my own thing. It makes me very happy.
Speaker 1: Sure, totally fair, totally fair. Would you ever consider if you found the right person or right scene partner shooting boy girl for your own stuff in the future.
Speaker 2: It definitely depends. I do have a partner aka I call him my room mate that comes inside of me, and believe it or not, you know, sometimes your partner has like a big boy job, like a day job, and like doesn't want like his body on the internet. And I tell guys that, they're like, oh I understand, I'm like yeah, so at this point, no, But when it comes to like girls, I definitely will collab with my friends occasionally that when we find each other in the same city as it happens. Sometimes we'll make some stuff and that's kind of what I do.
Speaker 1: Very cool, very cool. Now, I won't pinion to this if you don't have an answer, but if you do, I'll clip it out and I'll tag them. Are there any big name female or male stars that you would want to work with? If not, that's soly cool too, I've noticed. I'll re ask that so I can clip it if need be. But yeah, this is all going to be in the audio, by the way, and the video. I'm just gonna clip that one part. But my show knows, my audience knows. This is a real shit show. Uh, Are there any man? Wait? No, I was gonna ask something else. Oh, I've noticed there's like this whole secondary industry which is so cool. I will talk to girls who mainly shoot OnlyFans stuff, and there are superstars within the only fans community where they're like, this person is so big, and I don't know them because I'm they're outside of mainstream stuff and whatever, and I'm they're not in my algo. And then I look at them like they have eight hundred thousand followers and they've never shot a mainstream so if you say someone that I don't know, I'm gonna let you know. It won't be a problem. It'll be so interesting. But are there any specific male or female performers that you would want to work with?
Speaker 2: Yes, I love Alex Cole. I normally wear glasses when I stream just right now, I don't let the glare you know, I'm a professional, but I love Alex Cole. She also has like black hair glasses. I met her once at AVN and she was like, genuinely one of the kindest people, so kind. Also, other people I know that have worked with her are just they love her so much. So I know she has an amazing reputation. I just feel like if we work together, that experience on set would be like incredible and amazing and I would feel like supported and not like a total newbie. I love Charlotte Sartra as well. I think that's how you say her name. Also, you know, like similar kind of look. Obsessed with that girl so much.
Speaker 1: Real quick two stories one Alex school. I was at Exotica last year and I had been emailing with her back and forth, and then it fell off because like the holiday's hit or whatever. So I want to. I waited in line, and just before me there was a gentleman and he gave her fifty bucks. And I'm there with my wife, and my wife is she's not a prude, but she's vanilla. She's very vanilla to heard of this. She's an artist, she's you know, all of that. And the gentleman in front of us, hands are fifty dollars and I go, oh, we're gonna have to hold on a second. And Jen goes, why what is it? And the man laid on his back and Alex Cole proceeded to rub her feet in his face for like five minutes and me, me and the security guard are making contact, just going like like really and he's like, hey man, yeah, I know, I know. And we waited the full five minutes and then I met Alex and we went back and forth, and then she had me email her in front of her, and then she never got back to me. Broke my heart. Second story, I'm sitting at my desk, probably eight years ago, doing clinical trial work, and my friend Megan comes down and I'm looking at this girl's Instagram popped up in my algorithm, Goth Charlotte, and I'm going through it and I go, Megan, look how fucking hot this girl is? And she goes, do you know why you like her? And I said, no, why I go cause she looks exactly like Jen. So I did notice you my wife and Charlotte Sartd, who I was able to have on the show and show her pictures of my wife and she was like, wow, we do look the same. Blah blah blah. So I will just say I have connections to both of those people, not that they would ever talk to me and I could ever help you with it, but I have interviewed one of them and have been in correspondence, so if I can ever aid in that, I will try.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you wonderful. No, and I how I knew about Charlotte One was Tumblr. I feel like everyone saw her on Tumblr back in the day. I was very much on that website. And also because my partner was like, everyone who wants to fuck Charlotte and you the ven diagrams like a perfect circle, and I was like, do this many people know who she is? And I did a pull on my personal Instagram and apparently most people knew, but I think some people said no, they didn't know her. And I think they were lying. So yeah, I was actually quite surprised that people knew who she was. I was like, just a tumbler, you know, yeah, good craft moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah you, yes, you do. You do have a Charlotte Start look. But it is always it's a it's a traditional Okay, let me ask you. Do all of you pale girls get together and be like we should just all dire hair black, huh, and like be hot or no? Is that is that? Is it required as.
Speaker 2: A secret society?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, it's actually quite annoying. I'm naturally like dirty blonde and yes, and so that's also why I'm so pale, have like lighter eye color, I guess, but it is a pain in the ass to have dark hair because your roots grow out and you look like you're balding, which is like, that's a fun fact that no one considers. But I prefer I prefer this complexion way more. Always wanted to look like this. But I feel like it's like a secret society. And when I see another girl and I could see her roots, I'm like, oh, I see, like we're one and the same, Like that's the secret society.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I gotcha. I got Yeah. My wife's always talking about her roots. Trust me, I get it. She's been going gray since she was thirteen. So yeah, yeah, uh okay, back to your room. Back to your room. So if I go, do you do any kind of This is the first This is like the first time in my life I'm going into chat rooms and it's not to it's not to sit there. And actually it's like I'm kind of recruiting for this show in a sense. I can say that in a creepy way, but uh, that's I think that's how I got in contact with you, I believe. Maybe, yes, Okay, I respect that. Okay, yep. I try to be as respectful and transparent as I can to everyone. But what was I said? Okay, so I have not seen you? Ea? Is it just a straight talk? Do you have goals you have to hit to get something? Or like, really give me the pitch, like, Hi, I'd like to come into Violet Winter Shroom. Could you please tell me about it?
Speaker 2: So I have a pretty set pitch because I like to say it a lot, But yes, it is goals. There are goals that are come goals, but also there's options where you could tip a larger sum and you could do an instant come or like I have very large, I have like a cheaper menu, and then I have a more high cost premium menu, and then I have goals. So I like to have a lot of opportunities for people to interact with me. I also like to do wheelspins where it's just like spank my ass or like tongue out and like just anything to keep it interactive, whether you have like twenty tokens or like three thousand tokens like whatever, like all and I always like make this joke that I'm like the Princess Diana of like Chatterbay, because I'm on the People's Princess. Every token counts like I'm here for the people. It's a freemium website. But yeah, I kind of just like keep a little gosgirl next door attitude, kind of like mean older sister energy where I'm not afraid to be like fuck off, but also I'm so kind. If someone treats me well, I'll treat them well back. And yeah, and I try and cameraly frequently and that's a big thing too. I'm really really consistent, so you'll see me a lot if you're on at the time that I'm streaming, which is like eleven am to two Eastern Standard time, and.
Speaker 1: That really is like the most important thing. But that also aids in my next question, do you have regulars in your room? Like do you have people who show up every blah blah blah and go ahead?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I have tons of regulars, and I always end up like I have some tried to true ones that I've been around for a while, and then I get new ones that come back, or sometimes it's people where I respect that people have lives, Like not everyone can tune in multiple times a week, but there are some people that they'll come in once a week or they'll come in once like a couple of times a month, and that always makes me really happy to But the more you're online, the more regulars you'll get statistically, and I love it. And then typically at least the people I really vibe with do come back. It's hense because I can at a consistent hour, so those people tend to keep coming back. I'm not all over the place with my schedule, which in my opinion is good for me and good for regulars as well.
Speaker 1: Sure so so is this can I don't tell me any details, But is this your career? Is this your only career right now? Is this a side gig? And go ahead, and then I have a follow?
Speaker 2: Is my only career right now? I have. I've done a bunch of like random other stuff throughout the industry, but ultimately I have found myself back to camming full time because it is what makes me feel the most good. It is my favorite way to make money. I also just moved like two months ago to a new apartment and where I have my own office. Like wow, yeah, it's like a nice setup in the back, I guess, but that also makes working from home significantly easier when right by your bed is all your crap. Like no, now I finally just have like an office. But yeah, I mostly do camming and that's kind of where I put all my time into. And then my secondary things are OnlyFans in selling my clips and all that, and I usually record my cam show highlights and they put them up and I priced them very fairly as well, because their camshow highlights like they're nothing crazy, real amateur, but very hot.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this. Oh that actually gives me two questions. Yeah, what was it like when what did it feel like for you when you were able to and maybe you weren't. I guess this is what I was trying to get to, but I don't know how to work things directly. Uh did you quit a vanilla day job to then pursue this full time? Answer that yes or no?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? What did that? What did that feel like when you were able to go like, wow, did it feel empowering? I don't know how it couldn't so good?
Speaker 2: I guess, like I don't really like using the word empowering, which is like, oh, that's so controversial a set, but it felt really free, Like that's what sex work feels like to me, and I always wanted to do it, Like even when I was in college, like learning business and marketing and HR and PR and all these different things that you need to know. I was always like, how can this apply to sex work? How can this apply to me doing my own thing on the internet and just being naked and having fun? So yeah, it was kind of like, honestly, that sounds crazy and degenerate, but like it was always my dream. It's kind of the thing I always wanted to do. So when I quit my day job, I was like holy crap, Like this is the thing like kind of always wanted deep down, but try to like find other things to be like, oh, this is what I want to do, but like it was almost this Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, I totally forgot my second question. Uh it was good though, it was really really good. Oh you say you cut the highlights in this and that. How much experience do you have with the production side of it? And was that something you kind of learned growing up, like I know, you take a tele class or is this shit you had to like pick off all at once.
Speaker 2: I always enjoyed, like from the beginning, like learning iMovie back in the day, you know. So can I do like final cut pro editing.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But do I know how to like make something sound and look nice? Yes? So my campscial highlights are not like three fucking hours of me talking about nothing. It's like the sexy parts that I edit them down and it's like a nice video that one could masturbate to and not get distracted.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So I've really gotten good at cap cut desktops specifically any editors out there like so crazy, But I do enjoy editing, find it very zen. There's something fun about it.
Speaker 1: You said, secondary is like OnlyFans of many VIDs. But yeah, have you thought about how you could maybe escalate things like the many VIDs up Because again, I don't know how much you make camming, but I know girls who make a ton of money selling clips and stuff like that. So do you have a desire to Again, you probably have done this, but let me just run through it. Learn the programs, like you're talking about even further more in depth, upgrade the equipment. Like how much are you willing to put into this as a business?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, quite a bit, but also like rational amounts of money, you know, like you should always spend money to put into your business because that's how you improve your business, and it's also a tax right off. But yeah, I definitely like to invest in tech for camming. Like I just got a monitor, which is insane, but like I used to be camming out of a tiny studio and like there was no room for a monitor, So I put my money into camming many VIDs is definitely. I have a lot of friends to do many bids as their main thing, and I know that the money is there. The biggest thing is like posting your videos consistently and like people will find you I'm not as good as me that, but I do just will randomly upload like five in one day. But it's stuff I'm open to, and to me, it's like always a good thing to have those as options for the consumer for y'all that like want to get off when I'm not camming. But also it's just nice to have the video somewhere. It's cute have them all over. But yeah, I really do value like having good tech. Especially with camming, you have to have some good stuff to make it look good and run. Well that's a big thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Let me ask you what, uh, what is a kink or fetish that you're into that maybe you'd be interested in producing more stuff for many VIDs, Like is there whatever a kink or fetish and what is something that you're like totally like if you request that, I'm not going to fucking do it and not something crazy like you know, step on the dog's head. It's like, no, I don't think so something within the lanes of the industry, but you're still kind of like, ugh.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, my favorite thing I realized making for videos or humiliation videos like small penis shumiliation, cuckholding, like just being like you're a dirty little boy, or like whatever. All that shit is like my favorite, like to improv and like make a video. I always like play them back and I hear them like damn, like that was good of me, Like for some reason, that's my neck. That's my favorite thing to make videos for. So anyone who's like into being humiliated, like someone teasing you kind of style, that's my favorite. My I guess when it comes to like content, I don't care to make big dildos, not super into that. I have friends that do that. I can you know, give them, give you their names and stuff, and anal's not like a big thing that I do. I don't really enjoy it. I sell it at a premium. Custom videos on many bits is a thing, but yeah, more than happy to do anything that of all is like acting or improv and then yeah, I don't know. I also don't think I'm much of a mommy dom like that's a big thing that people like. I'm like, I just feel too young to like be like your mommy's good little boy, Like no, I want to call you like fucking stupid and your dick is small, like there's a difference. There's a difference, you know.
Speaker 1: So let me let me ask you again, no numbers, but how well does that stuff sell? Because look here, I'll say this. I spoke to a few girls the other day. I interviewed shit. I forget who it was, and she's like, I just love girl girl. I only really like shooting girl girl. And I go, how does that sell? She goes terribly well. So so there has to be a there has to be a delineation between I really enjoy doing this and this type of stuff pays the rent? Does that? I don't know because that's not what type of guy I am. I'm not like a like you know, the small penis fits, but the humiliation I'm not about. Okay, you don't have to say yeah along with it, and I mean cheat, I'm kidding. But does that kind of stuff sell? Do people like eat that up? And do a lot of people eat that up? Or do the people who eat it up eat a whole bunch of it?
Speaker 2: I think I think most people. This is my psychology behind it, because I think kinks and fetishes are fascinating and I always try and figure out how people like find them and how they why they like them so much. But definitely kink sells many VIDs. You can say crazy taboo shit. I also like doing taboo because it's just fun and it's like wrong feeling, but that shit sells because usually my thought with this, you could find vanilla porn on porn Hub, you could find it everywhere for free. It's everywhere any type of vanilla thing. But when you start getting into certain kings and fetishes whatever, the good stuff you have to pay for usually, and that typically is what tends to sell in websites. My friends that mostly do clips, it's pea content. It's dah, you're strip saying dad like you're saying crazy stuff. But that's what sells, and honestly, it's more fun to do it than like vanilla stuff.
Speaker 1: Really Okay, oh so you don't so yeah, there are some people. Okay, well, and we're saying everything within the realm of legality obviously.
Speaker 2: Legality, yes, yes, hypothetical fantasy yes.
Speaker 1: My former co host, no bad blood. He just want to spend time with his family. Former co host. His wife is a only fans performer Kiki Filipina for people that want to check her out, and she one of the first requests he got was custom video and he's like, oh, excited I get to do this with my wife and whatever. And it was a guy going, uh, just keep saying you're a thirteen year old girl, and my co has had to say no, sorry, fuck yes. So so you don't mind the spoken most taboo dirty within legal limits, we'll say that stuff doesn't bother you. Will you call somebody, will you call somebody dad?
Speaker 2: Yes, and that way. But when it comes to me pretending that like I am underage like that, that's definitely no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, do that.
Speaker 2: Just I nothing that would get me banned. But obviously I couldn't put videos I've made of that tends to be custom videos that are super taboo. You can't put that on only fans. Only fans gonna be like absolutely not. But many VIDs they don't give a fuck. So if you're listening to this and you're into, like you want to see crazy taboo, many bids where it's at like many.
Speaker 1: Bids, Violent Winter six, I mean Violent Winter sixix six on many bids. So let's see as a go down my list here we answered most of the questions. If you weren't the role that you play in porn, what role do you wish you could be? I wrote that high one night, I believe. So let me clarify that your beautiful goth girl next door is what we're pitching as, right, if you could just snap and change into something else, not that you have to. I'm sure you love who you are, and I love who you are is I'm looking at you, I mean, I'm gonna be showing you pictures, pictures of you to Megan, going to look at this one too, and she looks like Jen and I'll go, oh, yeah, that's a good point. But if you weren't your quote unquote role as like hot goth girl next door, what's a different role you wish you could kind of explore And it doesn't have to be with your current body. Let's just say you freaky Friday this shit and you're something different.
Speaker 2: That's a crazy question. I have never thought about that before, I guess honestly, like, I don't know. I feel like the whole like milk thing, like what what would I look like if I was older? And I feel like I'm still gonna be fine when I get older, But like that energy is so sexy to me and I think that would be like interesting to like Freaky Friday and be like, oh, like how would I go about that energy? And yeah, and then I also the one question of like, oh and if you were not the performer and portan one else with you, uh, the being like the location scouter. Holy shit, I'm so into like what's going on. I'm so born like that's where it's at.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to think I have no talent whatsoever to carry a conversation, but I am awesome at booking shit behind the scenes, which is yes, that'd be great. You and I are both go into porn and it will just be admin work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, I obsessed with.
Speaker 1: I don't I despise admin work, but I like it when it's for my own thing, which is what's so amazing about this industry. You are working for yourself. You are going to determine how much money you make based on how much you're willing to put into it whatever. And I think you have an incredible attitude. I'm never gonna like not endorse someone i'm talking to. I may wink wink to the audience, but I am gonna say I think you have phenomenal content. I think what I've seen from you is really phenomenal. And if my word carries any weight whatsoever with the audience, which probably fucking buzzn't uh, I will say I think you will go very far or as far as you want to in this industry because your level of professionalism and what it seems like is you have an eye for what makes good content. You're willing to do the market research on what makes good content. So stamp of approval from my show. I think you are wonderful, violent winter.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate that. And you talked to a lot of us girls, so that that has value to me.
Speaker 1: What you say, sure, sure, yeah, yeah, I do. Almost all of them are disgusted with me. By the end, I will say, I'm just kidding. I will say, folks, I'd like you to Oh no, I want to ask this one more question. What's the end goal of this? What is the plateau where you go, I'm good as this forever? How far are you away from it? Are you talking doubling where you're at now in terms of either followers money. Money's obviously the factor business wise, but like fame wise, doubling, are we to talking? There's no number to this, you would go up to two point three million followers and you'd be like, all right, great, where do you want to Where's your happy place?
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm really bad about this, and I feel like a lot of other people are. But every follower milestone I hit him, I was like, not good enough. So I feel like, realistically, I could have half a million followers on Chatterbay and I could still be like not good enough. But I think what matters to me is like being able to make a living to the point that I am happy. I still have freedom, I am still doing my own thing, hopefully be able to like own a home someday, Like that's kind of the end goal. Like financially feel very secure and I'm not like a person who has zero dollars in my bank account kind of vibe like I am very smart with that went to business school. But financially be secure if something happens, you know, have an emergency fund. Like actually, realistically that's the answer. But also just still be happy and still be true to myself and just honor myself, and I'll get burnt out. And I love camming. I could see myself doing it for a very long time, even if I do other things, but yeah, just kind of like protect my piece, be happy essentially, that's what matters to me most over anything.
Speaker 1: I'm great answer. Uh, ladies and gentlemen, my guest today, Violet Winter. Go to Violet Winter six six six dot bio and that's gonna take you the links for everything where she has the same fucking us her name across everything, which is awesome and we likely Violet Winter six six six chatterbait many VIDs OnlyFans, loyal fans, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok too.
Speaker 2: TikTok, don't use it, but I got it.
Speaker 1: There you go. Yeah me either. I think I have like one post up on there for the show. Yeah. All right, Well, Violet Winter, thank you so much for coming on with me today.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, thank you for having me, and
Speaker 1: Uh, we'll see you next week